Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 31 2/13/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Ashlee is getting quite demanding regard Max and Isabel isn't she?
Will Liz follow Taylor's advice/suggestion.....?? We'll have to see.
Liz better give in soon........everyone is in Max's corner.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 31 2/13/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Ashlee is being very demanding about Max.

Part 32

Sean grunted as he pounded into Tess. He liked screwing any bitch he could. Though he had to admit last night when he and his old man did that girl was the most fun he had in a while. Old Hank Carson had never married because he didn't believe in it. Sean was of the same mind. Hell the only reason he had gone after Liz Parker was she had been a believer in true love. He made her believe he loved her. But he only loved having sex. His old man told him that he probably had a bunch of half siblings out there. Hank never used condoms. In his mind it wasn't his responsibility to make sure a bitch didn't get knocked up.

“God yes keep fucking me!” cried Tess

Sean just grunted. He knew he was close. Not that it was the face of this blond bimbo he was seeing. He was seeing the face of Liz Parker. He couldn't wait until he could get his dick inside her again.

Liz sat on her couch looking at her 7th grade yearbook. Ashlee was taking a nap, and Taylor had run out to the store for a few things. So Liz pulled out one of her old yearbooks to look at. Max had been in 8th grade that year. Both of them had been in North Roswell Middle School that year. They were both also members of the science club. She turned to the page with the photos of the science club. There was one of the whole club. Then there were a few candids. One of the candids was of her and Max. She was sitting on his shoulders while trying to get a branch from a tree so that they could study it. Liz had been one of the shorter members of the club, and Max while he wasn't the tallest, he was one of the bigger members. Not over weight or anything like that. But he had started to fill out and build some muscle. Liz was laughing in the photo. Liz found herself smiling as she remembered that day. Pete Waters who had been a little taller and muscular then Max refused to put her on his shoulders saying that Liz had to weight like 115 pounds. Max had countered saying there was no way Liz was more then 85 pounds, and she would have to be soaking wet in a ski suit to be that.

“You know he liked you back then, just like he does now.” Said Taylor from the door.
“Taylor, there is no way Max liked me the way you are talking.”
“Liz, why do you doubt me?”
“If you are telling the truth why wouldn't he say anything?”
“Because he never believed a girl like you would look at him that way. Liz, you and Max are a lot in that way.”

Liz looked at Taylor not sure what to think.

“Tay, I don't know what to say.”
“Go out with Max. I know he asked you. Pick a day and go out with him. You will never know what it is like to really love someone until you open your heart.”
“Tay, I just can't be hurt again.”
“Liz, you know that until you open yourself to being love you can't love yourself.”

Liz smiled at Taylor knowing that she was right. Now she just had to get the nerve to actually go on her first real date since before her daughter was born.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 32 2/14/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Between Taylor and Ashlee the finally talked Liz into a date with Max.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

We know now that is was Sean and his father in the van the night of the attack.....
No surprise.
Old yearbooks......what wonderful memories they dig up.
Is Liz convinced yet??
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Oh yes they did finally get Liz to go on a date with Max, and maybe a bit more.

Carolyn No surprise that it was Sean and his father. Yearbooks do bring up a lot of memories. This part might answer weather or not Ljz is convinced or not.

Part 33

Liz walked into the ER ten minutes before her shift. She was looking for Max. The fact was she knew his work schedule almost as well as her own. She knew he had come on twenty minutes ago. She smiled when she saw Tanisha.

“Tanisha, have you seen Dr. Evans?” asked Liz
“Max is with a patient. He is in exam room 5 if you want to go in.”
“I need to get upstairs. Will you give him a message for me?”
“Well normally I wouldn't play secretary. But for you I will.”
“Thank you. So what do you want me to tell Dr. Hunky?”

Liz couldn't help herself but laugh at the nurse.

“Will you ask him to meet me in the cafeteria for lunch at the normal time?”
“Sure thing.”
“Thanks.”
“Though I have no idea why you would want to eat that crap in the cafeteria. Your parents diner has better food.”
“The Crashdown may taste better. But it is far from good for you, and let's face it I am not a kid any more.”
“Well hon, I don't think Dr. Hunky would look at you the way he does if you were a kid.”

Liz bit her lip. She knew how Max looked at her. He looked at her like she was the only woman in the world.

Max walked into the cafeteria and smiled when he saw Liz sitting by herself. A salad in front of her. He grabbed a sandwich and bottle of water. He then went and sat across from her. She looked up and smiled shyly.

“Thanks for coming.” Said Liz
“You know we agreed to this more then a week ago.”
“I know. But my last shift I kind of avoided you.”
“I noticed. But I didn't want to say anything.”
“You deserve to know why. I avoided you because of how you make me feel.”
“How I make you feel? I was under the impression that you didn't feel anything for me. I mean behind friendship at most.”
“That day wasn't the only time I avoided you. I avoided you during college and medical school.”
“I don't understand Liz.”

Liz took a deep breath and looked into Max's eyes. This was going to be really hard for her to do. She had to admit the feelings she had locked away a very long time ago.

“Max, I have been in love with you since I was thirteen years old.”

Max just stared at the woman in front of him not sure what to say. He was just glad he hadn't had any of his chicken salad club sandwich in his mouth. He might have chocked on it.

Diane pulled open her desk drawer and pulled out a file. She opened it and looked over the forms. Forms that she was unsure how the woman the file belonged to would feel about. There were only two things that needed to be done before they were filed with the court. Dated and signed.

“You do know you shouldn't have drawn up those papers without her permission.”

Diane looked up to see her husband standing in the door of her office.

“I know it was wrong Philip. But you and I both know that they are prefect for each other. That our son is the prefect father for that sweet little girl of her's.”
“I agree. But Liz, if she finds out you did this, could get you in trouble with the state bar.”
“I realize that. But our son has cared about that young woman from the day they met.”
“How do you know that?”
“Remember Ralph?”
“That stuffed dog he use to go everywhere with?”
“Yes. He took it to school one day the first week of 1st grade. He came home without it. I asked him about it and he just shrugged his shoulders. I then asked Isabel. She told me he gave it to Lizzie after two 5th grade boys pushed her off the swings. He refused to take it back when Liz tried to give it back a few days later.”
“Diane, you shouldn't interfere. If Max and Liz get together then they have to do it on their own.”
“I know. But sometimes people need a little push to see what is right in front of them.”

Philip just shook his head. He hoped whatever his wife was up to didn't backfire on her.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 33 2/15/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So cute, Liz finally sending messages to Dr. Hunky......
Never expected her to admit to be in love with him since she was 13.
I am very curious........what papers has Diane drawn up with out proper permission???
Hurry back, I need to know about the lunch with Dr. Hunky.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:So cute, Liz finally sending messages to Dr. Hunky......
Never expected her to admit to be in love with him since she was 13.
I am very curious........what papers has Diane drawn up with out proper permission???
Hurry back, I need to know about the lunch with Dr. Hunky.
Thanks
Agree with keepsmiling7.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

What is Diane plotting?
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Surprise Liz has been and is in love with Max! What is Diane up to with those papers she has drawn up without premission? Good question. My muse will get back to you on that or it will also have to get back to you on lunch with Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76 Sorry my muse and I will have to get back to you.

RoswellFan68 What is Diane plotting? We will have to wait to find out.

Part 34

Jim Valenti hung up the phone cursing. Three months it took him to find out that scumbag was out of prison. Now he had to inform his good friend that the trash that had stolen his little sister's innocents was out of prison and could come after Taylor. He got up from his desk grabbed his hat and headed for the Crashdown. This was not part of his job he enjoyed. It was bad enough that there was at least one rapist he had to find. Now he had to deal with this. He didn't know how much the girls knew about Taylor's biological father. He walked into the Crashdown and smiled at Serena who was behind the counter.

“What can I get for you Jim?” asked Serena
“Your parents around?” asked Jim
“Yeah. They are upstairs. You can go on up.”
“Thanks. Amy wants you, Kyle and Michael and Maria to come to dinner soon. We have a wedding to plan.”
“Yeah. My dad is happy that Kyle is finally making an honest woman out of me as he puts it.”
“Well, I can't wait until you are officially part of the family.”
“Thanks.”

Jim headed through the door to the backroom and up the stairs. He knocked on the apartment door. Jeff answered surprised to see him.

“Jim come in. What brings you by?” asked Jeff
“Maybe you should sit down.”
“What is going on?”
“There is no easy way to say this. Hank Carson is out of prison.”
“We all knew that this day would come.”
“He has been out for three months and I was just informed of it.”
“Jim, the girls were never told the name of Taylor's biological father. My sister left his name off her birth certificate.”
“I know. Jeff, he knows about Taylor.”
“Jim, I love my niece. But maybe she would be safer if she were to go stay with my brother in New York.”
“As I recall Steven Sr. Thought your sister should have terminated her pregnancy.”
“He did. Felt the same way about Lizzie. He believes in there being a father from the start.”
“Your mother loved Taylor. I also remember when she held her great granddaughter. She loved Liz's baby girl.”
“I love my granddaughter. I just hope that Liz, will find her way to open her heart.”
“Jeff, I am looking out for Carson. But unless he does something there isn't much we can do.”
“I know. Thanks for telling me.”

Jim left and Jeff sank onto the sofa as he remembered the night his baby sister came into the Crashdown just after closing.

Jeff had just flipped the sign to close. Nancy was upstairs getting ready for bed. They had just gotten conformation from the doctor that Nancy was pregnant. They were excited about having a baby. He was just about to lock the door when his younger sister Ashlee appeared. Her clothes were torn, she had been beaten. He held the door open catching her as she fell. Ashlee had only been 21 at the time. He called the police and an ambulance. He nearly lost it when he learned that she had been raped. Then nine months later Taylor was born. His sister had been born with a minor heart condition that prevented her from taking the morning after pill. It could have made things worse.

Jeff had promised his sister he would make sure her daughter was taken care of if she couldn't be there.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 34 2/16/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jim didn't have any good news for Jeff.
Jeff's promise to his sister is going to be a real challenge.
I feel like I need to look over my shoulder now.
Thanks