Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) *complete* 9/21/09

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) *complete* 9/21/09

Post by jake17 »

Banner created by the amazing artist pijeechinadoll, I Love it sweetie!! :D

Title: Innocent Intentions
Author: jake17
Rating: Adult
Pairing: M/L
Category: AU
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell
Summary: Max Evans is a sensitive talented photographer who on a chance encounter finds the woman of his dreams. What will he do when he finds that she isn’t free to love him back. Will a friendship be enough for him or will his unrequited need for her take them both to a place where they never intended to go.
Authors note: This will be written in Max's Pov. :)

I would like to dedicate this story to my wonderful friend pijeechinadoll (Ping :wink: ) The very gifted artist who made this incredibly moving banner for me.

Her talent truly inspires my writing putting me right in the story every time. With very little knowledge of the storyline she seem to always pick just the right picture of Max and Liz. Right down to the expression on their faces and the emotion I’m trying to convey. Her designs are always unique, original and completely captivating.
How she manages this is truly amazing to me. I am always bouncing in my chair so excited to see her lastest creation for my stories. Everytime they leave me in awe as to how in tune she is to my vision. My deepest gratitude goes out to her. I really feel like she makes my stories come to life. Thank you Ping for your beautiful talent and your constant willingness to always help me.
Big hugs to you sweetie!
Carrie :D

Chapter 1.

Grabbing my equipment out of my jeep I run towards the park. Looking around quickly for the perfect spot I see a willow tree sitting on top of small hill. The tiny fragile branches are barely grazing the multicolored leaves that carpet the ground. It's perfect.

If I hurry I can catch the sun as it hovers just above the horizon. There is only seconds to spare as I grab my camera and scan the area for just the right angle. In the little time it has taken me to get from the parking lot to the hillside the sun has pierced through the delicate flowing leaves. It's my lucky day.

The large orange sun dances along the edge of the tree making it glow in a multitude of colors. I have only seconds before the light changes and my perfect shot is gone.

Running as fast as can I reach the steep incline just in time. My eyes are focused on the position I need to be in as I circle the tree. That’s when I see her.

I feel as if the wind has been knocked out of me as I stand there frozen in time just staring unable to look away.

The beauty of the shot I was so desperately trying to capture pales in comparison to the vision that sleeps quietly in front of me.

Whether it’s the photographer in me or just the pure need to save this moment forever I raise my camera and start snapping pictures.

The bright orange sunset that was once streaming through the thin branches has now turned to a muted purple. It wraps around her like it too can appreciate the pure luminescent glow that surrounds her.

Her head is resting to the side making her long dark hair fan across her porcelain face. Her soft pale lips are parted as she breathes in and out softy. Her dark red sweater has been pulled past her wrists and over her hands. She’s holding herself protectively and I can’t help but wonder what’s behind her incredibly sad expression.

I know this is wrong, probably bordering on criminal behavior, but I can’t stop myself. The artist in me is beyond fascinated by this incredible creature I’ve stumbled upon, and the man in me is drawn to her in a way that I have never felt before and probably never will again.

Her long black skirt covers her legs that are tucked to the side of her. Picture after picture I take almost obsessively as the gentle wind plays with her hair continuously changing each frame.

The bright red, orange and yellow leaves are all around her floating a few inches up in the air and cascading down around her. It seems that everything has a need to be near her.

I can barely contain my pounding heart as I work in haste to capture this moment as quickly as I can before she wakes. The rock steady hands that I have always depended on start to betray me as my eyes focus on her face that is set in a look of deep sorrow mixed with unimaginable beauty.

Climbing a rock beside me I stand over her needing to capture the shadows of the leaves as they drift over her flushed cheeks.

The angle of her jaw, the curve of her breasts, the slope of her graceful neck …my pulse quickens with each new discovery of this enticing woman before me.

My conscious is yelling at me to stop, that this is unfair of me to photograph her without her knowing but my heart cannot be controlled as I fight the nearing darkness.

I let out a long sigh and sit beside her as the light disappears behind the small hill. I know I should wake her but I can’t help needing to steal as many seconds as I can with her. This mysterious stranger has somehow instantly stolen my heart.

As darkness envelopes us I know I can’t wait any longer. I can only hope that maybe she will be willing to talk to me, go for coffee… anything.

So as not to scare her I move away giving her some space as I whisper softly to her.

“Miss?”

She begins to slowly stir as I watch in complete wonder as each flutter of her eyelashes and tiny movement of her alluring face leaves me even more under her spell.

“Miss, please don’t be afraid.”

She’s fully awake now and obviously disoriented from the darkness. I feel a sharp feeling a guilt knowing that I should’ve woken her a long time ago. That I never should’ve taken her picture without her knowledge in the first place.

A look of real fear covers her face as she stumbles to her feet.

“Who are you? What, oh my god what time is it?”

“It’s just past five you must’ve fallen asleep.”

My heart sinks as I watch her cautiously walk backwards away from me. Who can blame her in this day in age being in park by yourself with a complete stranger isn’t exactly comforting.

She’s walking quickly to her car now obviously shaken and upset.

“Please you don’t need to be afraid, I’m a photographer, I just came out here to take some photos for my gallery.”

I show her my camera as I clumsily lift my duffle bag with the rest of my equipment up over my shoulder.

She wearily looks me over and gives me a guarded smile.

“Thank you Mr. ….umm.”

Nervously shoving my camera under my arm I hold out my hand and introduce myself.

“Evans… Max Evans.”

She bites her bottom lip as she shyly looks directly into my eyes for the first time.

Instantly all the air leaves my lungs as she unknowingly pulls my heart from body and keeps it for her own.

“Well Max Evans thank you for waking me and walking me to my car but I really need to be going.”

I nod a little too fast showing just how nervous she’s making me. Panic overtakes me as my courage abandons me and my chance at asking her out fades as she drives away.

I close my eyes as I kick a rock on the ground realizing that I never even got her name.

As I run my hand through my hair at my stupidity something catches my eye on the ground.

As I jump in my jeep and hold it up to the light from the dashboard I read the pale blue business card.

Elizabeth Parker Stone
Interior Design
Residential and Commercial
353- 333-1201

Throwing her card in my glove box I can hardly contain my excitement knowing that I haven’t lost her.

Holding my camera tight in my hands I cannot wait to get to my dark room and develop the pictures I have taken of her.

As I drive down the dark streets of this small country town I am filled with a strange feeling that has eluded me for more years then I'd like to admit.

For the first time in months I wasn’t thinking of Annie or my impending divorce.

Smiling to myself I realize that the strange feeling I was experiencing was happiness.

Something I was sure I’d never feel again.

~~~~~~~

should I continue? :oops:
Last edited by jake17 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 24 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 2 11/21/08

Post by jake17 »

Lena
Keepsmiling7
Destinyc
Begonia9508
Boo boo
Angelina
IheartMax
Natalie36
Hunter
Darkmoon
Ping
Janetfl
POM
dreamer19
bella_Svetlana
crazedearthgirl
sarammlover
martine

Thank you so much for all of your amazing fb! I really hope you like the next part!
carrie :D

Chapter 2.

As I stand in my darkroom waiting impatiently for the solution to set my mind drifts back to her.

I can’t seem to think of anything else. It has to be fate that the two of us happen to be there at the same moment. That perfect moment, with the sun setting and her resting against that weeping willow tree like the statue of Venus herself.

Slowly I begin to see her image come into view. The chocolate strains of hair captured in a dance with the autumn wind across her face, it's like a dream.

I thought all this time that it was my heart making her more than she was. Remembering her the way I wanted her to be, but it was real, she was real.

It’s just how I pictured her. Her pale pink lips parted with her long eyelashes fluttering as she walked through her dream world unaware that I was even there.

One by one I hang these magical perfect moments in time that I’ve been lucky enough to capture. No. I don’t believe in luck, I believe in fate, and even though our meeting was brief I believe something brought us together that day.

I walk around the room surrounded by her. Each tiniest of movement, the slightest of light reflecting off of her as the sun was swallowed up by the hill leaves me breathless.

I have to meet her.

Breaking my intoxicating high the phone begins to ring.

I know it’s her and I know if I don’t answer she’ll continue to call until I do.

Just as I am about to pick up the phone the answering machine clicks on.

“I know you’re there. Probably wasting your time developing pictures of leaves in that hole you spend most of your life –

“What do you need Annie?”

“Oh so nice of you to pick up your phone. Tell me was it leaves or some fascinating tree that kept you from doing something as simple as picking up a telephone.”

“Can we not do this.”

“Do what speak the truth? I think a little truth would do you some good Max.”

“Annie-

“That damn hobby is the reason for our marriage failing, I only see it fitting that you’re about to lose that one room hole in the wall.”

“First of all I believe our marriage failing had something to do with you fucking your law partner, second it’s not a hole in the wall it’s my gallery and it’s not a hobby, it’s my profession.”

“Max it’s not a profession if you don’t make any money off of it, and maybe I wouldn’t have had to look to someone else for a little attention if you weren’t locked in that damn dark room of yours obsessing over weeds!”

“Why did you call Annie?”

“I’m taking the afternoon off from work tomorrow to get my stuff. I would appreciate it if you could not be at the apartment.”

“Why is Spencer helping you?”

“My personal life is no longer your concern Max. We are officially separated I am not required to tell you anything anymore.”

“Fine if I'm out by four will that be suitable for you.”

“That’s fine but Max don’t some back before nine, I have something I need to take care of and I’d rather you not be here.”

“Just make sure you get everything Annie as much as I love our little talks I would rather not speak to you for a while.”

“Just be out by four Max.”

“Good bye –

As I stand there with the phone in my hand that empty pit of depression starts to swell in my gut.

Sitting down on the couch I pick up our wedding picture and trace her smile as she looks at me with such love.

How does that just disappear? How do you go from wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone to this.

I look at our bed as I pull the pillows off and grab the blankets.

I haven’t been able to sleep there since that horrible night, the night I caught them…together.

Reaching over my head I pull my shirt off and kick my shoes off.

I’m exhausted but I know I won’t be able to sleep.

As I lay on the couch and flip through the channels I think of where I could go tomorrow while she’s here.

Suddenly I remember something and reach in my back pocket pulling out her business card.

Liz Parker Stone.
Interior design

A smile covers my face as I rest the card on my chest and to my surprise drift off to a peaceful sleep for the first time in months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I am full of optimism and hope knowing that I’m going to see her again.

I know she felt something too when we met, I could see it in her eyes.

As I go through the piles of photos of her I choose the very best and place them in a large yellow envelope.

Staring into my closet I’m actually fixated on what I should wear. In the past couple of months It was a good day if I didn’t walk out of the house in my bathrobe.

Choosing a blue sweater and jeans I go for casual. I don’t want to seem too obvious.

After successfully finding her shop I glance in the window to find a pair of black high heels attached to the most stunning bare legs I have ever seen.

Her hair is pulled into a high ponytail on top of her head and she’s wearing a very sophisticated albeit sexy as hell black dress.

Suddenly I am second-guessing my choice of attire as I look down at my hiking boots and jeans.

Taking a deep breath I decide I have nothing to lose as I push open the door and nervously walk in.

She is talking on a headset and writing furiously on a clipboard as she smiles at me and holds her finger up for me to wait.

Suddenly her eyes drift back to my face as she slowly remembers who I am.

Her eyes widen as she tells whoever it is that she’ll get back to them and pulls the phone from her ears.

“How did you find me?”

I innocently hold up her card for her to see just as my eye catches her enormous diamond ring on her finger.

My heart sinks. She’s married.

“I don’t remember giving you my card.”

My voice softens in disappointment as I wonder about my theory on fate.

“You didn’t, you dropped it when you were getting in your car.”

“Oh”

Her eyes sparkle as she smiles at me. I could easily look at that smile forever I think to myself as she holds her clipboard waiting for me to say something.

She motions to the envelope I’m gripping in my hand.

“Is that for me?”

Could I look like more of an idiot I think to myself as I nod shyly and hand it to her.

“Sorry to bother you, I just thought you’d might like to have these. As proof that I’m not some crazed man who likes to stare at beautiful woman while they sleep.”

As she unties the string to the envelope and pulls out the first picture her face lights up in a way that simply takes my breath away.

Her eyes slowly move back to mine and I am literally struck dizzy.

“These are, really beautiful …Max, it is Max isn’t it?”

I nod as I shove my hands in my pockets and pray for something interesting to say.

Just then something outside catches her eye and she becomes very nervous.

She places her hand on my back and leads me to the door.

“Max you said you owned a gallery is that correct?”

“Well yes actually-

Opening the door she smiles at me as I give her directions, but her eyes keep darting back and forth to the man that is quickly approaching her.

“I’d love to see more of your work Max, how is tomorrow at eight?”

“That would be great.”

She nods as if to say good-bye and turns to give her full attention to the large man that quickly grabs her by the arm pushes her inside.

His shouting is so loud I can hear every word he is saying.

I watch in horror as the confident eloquent woman I was just talking to is reduced to tears as she’s pulled into the back room.

I’m paralyzed not knowing what to do as she keeps looking back at me before disappearing altogether.

She obviously knew him that much I gathered, but who could he be, who would she let treat her this way.

Then I remember the ring on her finger, her last name.

Looking at the license plate of his car my heart breaks for her.

STONEMWY

Her husband.
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 3 11/26/08

Post by jake17 »

Jan
Monica
Natalie36
Lena
Ping
KeepSmilling
Eve
Angelina
IheartMax (seashell :) )
destinyc
POM
bella_svetiana
darkmoon
martina
sara
L-J-L 76
Iitch2

wow! thank you so much for all this beautiful fb! I am so lucky!! :D

Chapter 3.

“Max relax she’ll be here, she’s the one that brought up coming tonight right?”

“Michael you haven’t seen this girl, I have no idea what she could possibly see in me.”

Pointing towards the silver framed portraits of Liz hanging next to some nature photos Michael raises his eyebrows.

“I’ve seen her Max, I see her everywhere actually. Tell me what girl wouldn’t be interested in an artist who has made her his prize exhibit?”

“Annie”

Michael closed in eyes feeling the wave of Max’s pain and sighed.

“Max, Annie is a selfish bitch. She wasn’t worth your time. She never understood you, she didn’t deserve you.”

Before Max could let Michael words sink in he was distracted by some regular admires of his art and was pulled aside.

Michael smiled he was happy that Max was finally free to pursue his dream, a dream that Annie time and time again tried to take from him.

He was nothing like Max he was a mechanic. He had his hands under a hood all day and had no clue about appreciating art but he loved his friend and did his best to always support him.

Folding his arms he turned back toward one of the pictures of Liz.

It was almost erotic how she was poised against the tree with her lips parted and eyes closed. At least that’s how Michael viewed it.

“Not bad Maxwell.”

“You think so?”

Hearing the female voice beside him he nodded.

“Oh yeah she obviously is having a very nice dream, probably about the photographer if you ask me.”

“Really? Hmm that’s interesting since she hadn’t even seen him yet.”

“Shit.”

Turning towards Liz Michael ran his hand threw his high spiked hair and gave her his charming smile.

“I didn’t mean any disrespect honestly-

“Just teasing, do you know him?”

Liz motioned to Max who was busy with some clients in the corner of the gallery.

“Friends since childhood. Great guy actually. I’m Michael by the way it’s good to meet you.”

“It’s very nice to meet you Michael, I'm Liz but it looks like you already knew that.”

Liz smiled as she tilted her head and took him in. He was nothing like the guys she usually was attracted to. She always went for the very confident successful business yuppie type. Max couldn’t be more opposite. He was shy and soft-spoken; he looked like he didn’t even own a suit.

Michael noticed her interest and leaned in towards her.

“He’s a very sensitive guy.”

He stared at her for a moment trying to let her point sink in. Max told him about her being married and he was very concerned for his friend. Annie left him in such a vulnerable emotional state he was worried that he couldn’t take another heartbreak.

He looked down and shook his head when he saw Max walking towards them. He knew that look, Max was already in love.

“You came.”

His smile was full of blatant happiness. He didn’t even try to play it cool, it just wasn’t his way; he was so innocent of the games that people played. Unfortunately Liz was not from that world.

“I told you I would.”

Max nervously scratched behind his ear and awkwardly searched for something to say. He was simply struck by her sophistication and style. She was so different than any woman he had ever seen.

Annie had changed after law school becoming more and more corporate but before that she was very similar to him, very small town.

He was totally out of his league with Liz and he knew it.

He didn’t care his heart spoke to him in ways he never felt before when she was around.

He was falling fast and it felt wonderful especially with the sting of the separation looming over him.

“So, I see you’ve met Michael.”

“Yes I’ve had the pleasure, he feels as though I was dreaming of you when these photos were taken.”

Max gave Michael a look of panic. Michael just shrugged his shoulders and walked away murmuring.

“I didn’t know it was her man.”

Liz laughed and touched his arm.

“He didn’t Max, I’m just teasing.”

The warmth from her hand radiated through his body as he closed the distance between them.

“Well what do you think, honestly. You were the inspiration for this show. I think because of you I may do very well.”

Liz turned and gazed at the twenty pictures of her hanging in the large silver frames and whispered softy.

“This had nothing to do with me. You are very talented Max. I think you could make anything look beautiful.”

In the ten years that he knew Annie she never once said he was talented.

Max was truly touched.

“No, it’s all you. As soon as I noticed you that day I knew.”

Clearing his throat Max looked down at ground.

“You’re stunning. I was lucky to have found you. I-I mean to have had the pleasure of capturing your image.”

She was shocked by his candor. Sean had never spoken to her in such a sweet and gentle way before.

She quietly thought to herself that maybe it was her that was the lucky one.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 4 12/13/08

Post by jake17 »

destinyc: Hi destiny! "ok bring it on. I know your gonna" :lol: :lol: omg destiny I was cracking up when I read that!! you are awesome! I hope I did what you were expecting! thank you so much! :D
Lena7: I Love how you see his innocence, its such a big part of the story.. thank you so much for your constant support! :D
sarammlover: HI Sara! OH they are definitely going to do something :wink: :D thank you sweetie so great to see you here!! :D
angelina: Yeah they both need to get rid of their spouses, very bad people.. thanks so much for always being here! :D
keepsmiling7: She definitely needs to get rid of Sean, in a very big way! :twisted: thank you so much! :D
darkmoon: Thanks so much for liking my Michael d. I can't write him half as good as you so I think you should definitely work of your dreamer for me :wink: :P love you!! :D
martine: oh IM an unconditional dreamer too Martine don't feel bad! :roll: thanks so much for being here! :D
POM: Oh he's definitely going to get a push! :wink: thanks so much for you sweet fb! :D
PIng: thanks so much for wanting more! love you here Ping! I LOVE MY BANNER!!THANK YOU!!! :D :D
begonia9508: Hi Eve, hmm yes things are going to change! thanks so much Eve! :D
Janetfl: HI Jan!! :D :D Im so happy you love this Max! I think you will love him even more after this.. at least I hope so! :roll: LOVE LOVE YOU HERE! :D
ythaler: Hi Yatie!!!! I'm so happy you like this one, I hope I don't disappoint you! thanks so much for being here I really appreciate it.
Monica:Hi my precious!!! omg what sweet amazing things you say about me! thank you so so much, it means the world to me! :D

Chapter 4.

Max and Liz continued their conversation as he showed her around the gallery. As the night went on a very respectable amount of people filed in and out of to view Max’s work. It was the most successful exhibit he had shown but he spent most of the night extremely distracted.

Max was completely enamored by Liz in every aspect. She was obviously very well educated and although it was very apparent that she was much more further along then him in her career she spent the entire night centered on Max’s achievements and talent.

As the wine flowed it was very evident that she was very interested in Max, and Liz Parker was not the type of woman that was shy about her feelings. She was extremely confident and had no problem going after what she wanted.

With only a few stragglers left, the night was clearly winding down. Michael had left hours ago with a strong sense of feeling like a third wheel.

Max and Liz had ended up in a dark corner of the gallery both very much feeling the affects of the alcohol and the intense chemistry that had been ignited between them.

Max felt completely out of his league as Liz continued to make her advances towards him. Just the mere nearness of her body was enough to make him visibly nervous.

Although they had talked for hours the conversation was purposely steered away from her. Every time he asked a question or showed in interest in her she effortlessly changed the subject back to him most of the time without him even noticing.

Max was on a natural high, between his very productive night where he sold a good portion of his work and more importantly the attention of this incredibly beautiful intelligent woman he felt like he was flying, like he was dizzy or drunk.

Liz in turn was completely charmed by his total innocence and shy demeanor. He was so polite and soft-spoken; he seemed to anticipate her needs before she did. This was in every way foreign to her and it was making her want him all the more.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the last of the patrons leave and looked up at him through her long dark eyelashes.

“Wow look at the time, I can’t believe we’ve been talking for over four hours.”

“Yeah it d-definitely doesn’t seem like it’s been that long.”

Max stuttered as Liz moved closer to him. Her perfume was making him breath harder as she came close enough that he could pick up the sent on her long graceful neck.

With her wide brown eyes staring at him she placed her hand lightly on his chest.

As he looked down at her delicate long fingers one thing stood out very plainly.

Not able to release more than a strained whisper Max covered her hand with his and began to speak.

“Liz it’s not that I’m not umm… very... happy to have you…here with me, but we’ve have talked all night only about me.”

“Yes we have Max.”

Moving closer Liz smoothed her arms around his neck and lifted herself up on her toes coming within inches of his mouth.

Max closed his eyes trying hard to gain some control over the situation but it was useless. He was falling fast and was powerless to stop it.

Liz licked her lips and moved closer so with every whispered word her ruby lips grazed his mouth teasing him mercilessly.

“Is there something you want to ask me Max.”

Liz could tell that any apprehension about the diamond wedding ring he noticed was quickly forgotten as she felt his hand smooth slowly around her hip to her low back pressing her lightly against his strong frame.

Following suit she closed her eyes and threaded her hands through his black hair sending chills through his body.

Again she whispered although now her face was tilted to the side and her lips were parted and her breath labored as she spoke. Max thought he was in a dream, something like this could never happen to a man like him.

“Were you going to ask me if you could…kiss me Max?”

At that moment he felt her move her leg incased in silky black stockings between his knees as her stiletto heel rub against his calf.

Max let out a shuddered breath as she gently took his lips in a searing passionate kiss.

His head was spinning with desire and need as she took control and parted his mouth tracing his full lips with her tongue.

She heard a sharp intake of his breath and smiling inward at how easy it was to seduce him, there was no worry of false pretenses with Max she knew he was a good man. A man that could be trusted … a man she would never have to fear.

His kind innocent heart and his overwhelming attraction to her made her want more out of this evening then maybe the two of them had anticipated.

She was tired of being alone. She needed to be in the arms of someone that would give her pleasure and make her feel safe and warm … she needed him.

Smoothing one hand down around his neck and over his muscular chest she felt her body reacting to his hard athletic form.

After so long of feeling nothing her heart pounded in her chest from the pleasure that was building inside her. It was all she could do to keep from grabbing his hand and running his fingers through her wet folds.

Breaking away from her mouth he traced her jaw with soft languid kisses until he reached her neck. Letting out a soft groan he latched onto her skin and sucked and licked her until she was so over come with the need to ease the ache between her legs she found herself with her skirt high above her legs rubbing her core on his muscular thigh.

She wanted his hands on her, feeling her, taking the pain, the loneliness away. Grasping his hand from her low back she placed it over her breast.

She sighed at how gentle and caring but deeply passionate his caresses were. It was so obvious that the only thing he cared about was pleasing her.

In his wildest dream he couldn’t imagine this night turning out this way. Feeling her even through her silky blouse caused him to lose his balance and fall against the wall.

This did nothing to stop her quiet whimpers as she continued to move against his thigh. Suddenly her swift movements caused her heel to slip off her foot and fall to the floor.

The sound of her shoe hitting the ceramic tile and echoing through the empty hall snapped them out of their intense moment.

Looking to the side of the building they understood that they could easily have been seen by the many large windows that lined the front of the store.

Max was breathless and suddenly very shy. He was leaning against the wall holding his forehead trying to calm himself down hoping that he hadn't pushed her too far. The last thing he wanted was for her to think that he didn't respect her.

Unable to look her in the eyes he softly spoke to her as he fought to catch his breath.

“I-I’m so sorry Liz. I don’t want you to think that this is all I’m interested in. I want to get to know you, I really...like you. I would like to take you out on a proper date….I mean if you would like to.”

As Liz pulled down her skirt and fixed her hair she smiled softy at him completely surprised. Most guys would just assume that from her behavior that she was a sure thing. Most guys would already be thinking of a place for them to fuck, but it was obvious Max was not like most guys.

“A date sounds wonderful Max.”

Looking at her watch she realized that Sean would be getting home from his business conference in a few hours. She knew she had to go but knowing what she was going home to made her want to disappear into Max’s arms even more.

Pulling herself together she rested her hand on the side of his face and gave him a small peck.

“I’m so happy you invited me tonight, if it’s ok with the artist I’d like to buy this portrait over here.”

Liz pointed to one where she had first opened her eyes and spotted him. Her expression was a mixture of surprise and curiosity. It reminded her of days gone by when she was innocent to the world and all of its deceit and manipulation.

Max lifted it off the wall and handed it to her.

“How much do I owe you?”

Max gave her an incredulous look.

Think of it as a payment for being my beautiful muse.

She was sure looking into his sweet honey eyes that she had never met such a gentle soul.

As he walked her back to her Mercedes they made plans to get together tomorrow night.

“If you would like to come over to my place I would really love to make you dinner.”

She was stunned. No overpriced ridiculous pretentious restaurant, no innuendos that they were going to continue what they had started in the gallery. He wanted to do something nice for her; it was sweet and absolutely perfect.

"I would love that Max."

He watched as she drove away completely shocked at what had occurred.

In fact with all his bliss he failed to notice the car across the street. The very same car that he had seen the day he stopped in her design firm.

Max looked up for a moment as he heard the black Jaguar peel away from the curb and race down the street.

He had no idea the implications that their kiss was going to have in Liz’s life.

One thing was for certain, he was about to find out.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 5 12/20/08

Post by jake17 »

Jan
keepsmiling
darkmoon
Lena
destiny
angelina
Natalie
Eve
Ping
L-J-L 76
IheartMax
miae01
martine
veronica

thank you all so much for your amazing fb...

Chapter 5.

Max walked into his empty apartment with his head still spinning from the fire that Liz Parker ignited inside him. He was completely unprepared by the onslaught of emotions that she had stirred deep inside him.

This was not the type of woman that was usually interested in him, her fierce independent spirit and unapologetic display of her obvious desire for him left him entering into a world he was totally unprepared for.

It was clear that she had some kind of power over him; besides her obvious beauty that enthralled him he was truly captivated by her as a woman. He knew there was more going on than she was letting on.

As innocent and kind hearted as he was he wasn’t a stupid man, he was well aware of the fact that she did her best all night to avoid any discussion of her life.

Two things were very apparent; she was married and she wasn’t happy. Usually Max stayed clear of situations like this, especially because of what he had just been through with Annie and her infidelity, but he could see through the brave face that she was showing that she was hurting and in need of someone.

Maybe his heart was justifying his behavior because he too needed to escape from the pain and loneness that was left in Annie’s wake. Whatever it was it was stronger than he was, stronger than the moral code that he always tried to live his life by.

Coming between a man and his wife was something he thought he would never in his life do, but it’s amazing what you find yourself capable of doing when faced with an overwhelming need to ease the horrific pain in your heart.

Suddenly the rules you’ve always found yourself living by don’t seem to matter anymore. All that was important to him in this moment was seeing her again,

He was so engrossed in her memory he failed to noticed that Annie had taken most of his possessions.

Needing to see her again he wandered in his darkroom. The only space in the apartment that was left untouched by Annie.

As he walked into the room his heart started to race as he was bombarded by her image. Hanging virtually all around him were her pictures.

Walking backwards and in circles he was overwhelmed by her. Suddenly tomorrow night seemed like a lifetime away. A part of him wished that he had the courage to had taken her back to his apartment that night. To forget the rules for once, to take what he so badly desired.

He had played the good boy role his whole life. First doing all he could to impress his parents, never giving them one moment of trouble, following the dreams they had set out for him instead of his own passion.

Then of course there was Annie. The only real girlfriend he ever had. He lived to please her, bending and twisting himself into what he thought she wanted and where did it get him…nothing but pain and misery.

With the exception of his best friend Michael Max had gone through life always trying to live up to others expectations of what they thought he should be. He never felt equal or respected, it was always as if he was trying to prove himself. He never felt up to anyone’s standards, he was constantly hiding who he was inside.

With Liz it was different. From the very start he was himself and she didn’t chastise him for it, on the contrary it seemed to attract her more to him.

He felt dizzy and drunk surrounded by her. He didn’t know if it was the wine they had consumed or the mere thought of her, but whatever it was it was driving him crazy.

His eyes darted from one photo to the next. For a split second he would find himself fixated on a part of her before moving on to the next.

The rosy hue of her cheeks, her full pale pink lips, and the dark lavish eyelashes that grazed her supple skin. She was beyond beautiful, she was like something out of a dream, a dream he wished he would never wake from.

What mostly struck him was not her unique flawless features but the evident desire that rested just beneath the surface of her peaceful slumber.

In a heated daze he reached up and glided his fingers along her graceful neck down to the soft curve of her breast. He physically shuddered as he pictured his mouth on her, pleasing her, tasting her as she hardened under the gentle caresses of his tongue.

The kiss they shared suddenly appeared in his mind as he walked backwards needing the table to stable himself as he felt himself drift into the memory of her. He recalled the seductive way her arms reached around his neck as her fingers laced through his hair sending chills up his spine.

His mouth fell open as he remembered the scent of her perfume that seemed to vanish between the creamy valley between her breasts.

His hand fell from her picture and grabbed onto the table as he physically felt her silky thighs grip his leg.

An audible moan escaped from him as his need for a release became increasing urgent with every second that passed by.

Licking his dry lips he couldn’t hold on any longer. Letting his head fall back his breath became labored as he reached down and moved his hand over his hard cock.

His eyes lowered as he fixated on her mouth. That moment in the gallery played before his eyes, he felt everything as if it were happening again.

Her words as they teased his mouth asking him if he wanted to kiss her whispered in his mind.

Max let out a shaky breath as he heard the material of her skirt rise over her silky black stockings. His knuckles grew white as he gripped the table harder. His head was spinning as her high heel pushed against the back of his calf.

He lowered his zipper freeing himself as he began to stoke harder and faster pretending it was her tiny hands on him as she rode his thigh pleasuring herself.

Just then his cell phone went off blaring loud music that snapped him out of his fantasy.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead he took a deep breath and flipped his phone open.

“H-Hello?”

He sighed as her sarcastic laugh gripped his heart making him feel once again like a fool.

“Did I... interrupt something Max?”

“W-What? Annie what do you want?”

“Wow color me surprised I thought you’d be a little upset with me Max.”

“Why is that Annie.”

“Ok since you spend most of your pathetic life locked in that ridiculous dark room I am assuming you came straight home from your … big night and barricaded yourself in that hole without even noticing the apartment.”

Opening the door he looked around in shock realizing that she had taken almost everything. The only thing she left was his bed and a stack of his books. Everything in the darkroom was left untouched for some reason.

He sat silent on the phone too shocked to speak.

His eyes were focused on their wedding picture she had strategically left for him in the garbage can.

He quickly looked towards the door hearing a soft knock.

Still holding the phone up to his ear Annie continued her onslaught of insults even though he was too far gone to understand a word she was saying.

As he opened the door his eyes widened completely surprised at the person staring back at him.

His hand fell to his side as Annie called out his name several times demanding an answer to a question he has no clue about.

“Liz?”

She looked different then she did earlier. Her eyes were glassy like she had been crying. Her perfect high ponytail was loose with several wavy thick strains grazing her bare shoulders.

Her face was one of deep determination as she let herself in placing her hand on his chest leading him backwards towards the bed.

Reaching behind her she pushed the door shut without straying from her intense seductive stare that told him exactly what she wanted.

Her eyes fell to his jeans that were open and pulled slightly down sitting just below the indents of his hipbones.

Liz’s whole body trembled as she stepped closer and placed her hands under his shirt lifting it up and over his head smoothing her hands over every rippled muscle as she pushed the material off of him.

He could barely speak as he felt all the air quickly leave his lungs.

“Liz …you hardly know me.”

“I know enough.”

She tilted her head to the side as she reached behind her back and released the zipper letting her dress fall at a pool at her feet.

The phone dropped to the floor as he gazed over her black-laced strapless bra and panties

Without shame or embarrassment she stood before him half naked and pulled her ponytail out letting her hair fall in thick waves over her slender shoulders.

Stepping closer to him the tips of her breasts grazed the smooth skin of his bare chest causing him to cradle her face in his big hands. He tilted her face forcing her to look up into his warm gentle eyes.

“Just take me Max.”

His hands delved farther into her dark hair as he noticed something more than desire hidden behind her big brown eyes. Her lips began to quiver knowing that he had picked up on what she was so desperately trying to hide.

Reaching up she unhooked the clasp of her bra pulling it from her body and onto the floor.

She needed him to makelove to her without questions or explanations. She needed to get lost in his sweet caring eyes and feel his stong safe arms around her holding her tight.

She could tell by his demeanor that this was going to mean more than a one night stand. She would deal with that in the morning. Tonight she didn't want to think...only to feel.

He fisted his hands in her thick hair as her soft breasts pressed up against him.

“Liz-

Her fingers covered his mouth silencing him.

“Tomorrow.”

Sliding her hand down from his mouth she reached down under his boxers and wrapped her hand around his rock hard arousal.

“Tonight I need to feel you inside me.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 6 12/21/08

Post by jake17 »

Jan :wink:
Monica
Natalie
angelina
Eve
destiny
keepsmiling
darkmoon
L-J-L 76
mirae01

thank you so much for the sweet fb everyone.. I had to continue with this one, it just wouldn't get out of my head .. hope you like it..carrie :D

Chapter 6

A million thoughts ran through his head at that moment.

It was obvious she was looking for an escape from something that was deeply affecting her. A moment flashed before his mind where he envisioned himself getting hurt again.

Even though they had only just met he had feelings for her, more than he’d like to admit, more than he thought his battered heart could handle.

Max had one fault, when he loved he loved with everything he had, all his heart. There was no half way with his feelings, no games no holding back.

It left him vulnerable and perfect for someone needing a warm body and a kind heart.

He knew that if he gave in to his increasingly building need to take her, not only her body but everything that came along with it there would be no turning back.

But in the second she smoothed her fingers up and down his hard shaft and pressed her breathless mouth against his neck the decision was made.

Feeling her tongue slide down his skin his head fell back and his eyes slowly shut.

He could feel her tremble as she slowly went down to her knees onto the floor.

Opening his eyes he looked down to see her looking back up at him. All at once he could feel how this was normal to her, that her needs were secondary or maybe nonexistent.

Gently he lifted her up by her shoulders and laid her on the bed.

“What? Is there something wrong? Let me please you Max, let me make you feel good.”

Max brushed her hair from her face and gazed into her confused eyes.

She looked as though she was reaching for something that was desperate, urgent.

She quickly pulled him down on top on her and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her eyes were closed as she waited for him to fill her, to take the pain away,

Any other man would have seen just a beautiful sexy woman waiting to be taken but Max was no ordinary man.

Carefully he lowered her legs from his waist and cupped her cheek brushing his thumb across her flushed skin.

Softly he whispered to her causing her body to stiffen.

“Open your eyes Liz. Look at me.”

She felt the control over her feelings start to slip away as she slowly fluttered her eyes open.

Suddenly she felt very naked lying beneath him. Like he could really see her.

“I-I don’t understand? Don’t you want me?”

Max smiled softly as his eyes drifted from her lips to the hurtful expression in her eyes.

“I don’t think I’ve wanted anyone more in my life.”

“Then why…I don’t understand…

His whispered voice turned deeper and lower as if he was speaking from his heart, as if he really wanted her to understand everything he was about to say.

“I know you’re hurting, I can see it in your eyes.”

Liz looked away stunned, her eyes filled with tears and her body started to shake. There was nowhere to go, she couldn't hide from this beautiful man that was staring at her as if he could see right through her.

“It’s ok Liz, I want you here. I want you in my bed, for whatever reason you need to be here, but I’m not going to fuck you.”

Her eyes flashed back up into his.

“This is my first time-

“Max please if you don’t want me just say so don’t give me a line of bullshit it’s insulting.”

Pushing hard against his chest she moved quickly off the bed and reached for her clothes.

He reached up behind her and pressed his mouth to her ear.

“You didn’t let me finish.”

The sensation of his sweet breath against her skin and the way he glided his hands around her waist and lightly pressed himself close to her bottom showing her just how much he wanted her made her gasp.

“Finish.”

“This is my first time with you

Slowly she allowed him to ease her back onto the bed and watched as he descended on her.

Her mouth fell open as he grazed her breasts with soft lazy kisses and smoothed his hand over every inch of her barely touching her.

“My first time... touching you.”

Liz let out a soft moan as his fingertips ran up the inside of her thigh.

“Tasting you”

Liz fisted the sheets as she felt his hot mouth close over her hard peak. His tongue flicked mercilessly over her hardened numb as his fingers slid through her lower lips and against her sensitive clit.

Releasing her he moved on top of her and kissed the valley between her breasts as he stared deep into her eyes.

“Making love to you.”

Liz drew in her bottom lip biting it hard and held her breath has she watched him kiss his way down her body.

Her legs trembled with anticipation as he caressed her thighs spreading her wide.

Max hummed a deep moan of satisfaction as he swirled his tongue around her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

She arched off the bed and grasped her fingers through his hair as she whimpered his name begging him not to stop.

Releasing her he parted her with his tongue and with soft slow licks delved deep inside her.

Liz cried out as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Max lingered softly lapping against her as she shivered helplessly.

Slowly he moved his mouth back up her body until he was staring back into her wide starving eyes.

He rested his head against her forehead and gazed intensly at her.

“P-Please.”

Grasping her thigh he began to thrust inside her.

Liz closed her eyes as she felt his thumb trace her bottom lip.

“Please open your eyes Liz.”

Never did she feel such a connection, such intense emotion with anyone before.

She was bare, naked lying completely vulnerable in his arms. It was scary and foreign to her and incredibly beautiful.

His breath started to come out in harsh short pants as he moved faster and faster inside her.

Suddenly she felt deep vibrations coursing through her again as he groaned her name climaxing right along with her.

Breathlessly he stayed inside her holding her tight as he collapsed against her neck.

Slowly he moved off of her and onto his back looking over at her with complete wonder as he felt his heart falling helpless for her.

Feeling him watching her she turned to her side away from him and pulled the sheets over herself.

Moving close to her he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight against his chest.

Tenderly he kissed the back of her neck as he tried to calm his speeding heart.

Liz stared at the wall terrified of the feelings that were crashing over her.

Tears spilled over her eyes and down her flushed cheeks overwhelmed by how loving and caring he was.

Never had anyone treated her this way.

This was not how this night was supposed to go.

She just needed to fuck, to fill the void to push past the pain of what Sean had put her through.

Looking around she spotted her clothes and waited for him to fall asleep.

This was all too much for her. It was impossible to be numb to the experience he had just given her. He was making her feel, and it was just too painful.

As dawn broke light filtered through the blinds waking Max from the first good night sleep he had had in months.

Smiling he turned over to reach for her but found a note instead.

I’m sorry Max
This is just too intense for me
I’m not what you’re looking for
I hope you find her someday.

Liz

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 7 1/11/09

Post by jake17 »

Hunter (Monica) :wink:
darkmoon (kiss Seki for me d! :mrgreen: )
Lena x2 (thanks for the bump sweetie!!!) :D
Janetfl (Jan :D )
angelina :D
begonia9508 (Eve):D
keepsmiling (caroyln) :D
IheartMax (my seashell) :D
destiny :D
sarammlover (sara) :D

Thank you so much for all the wonderful fb for this story!! Sorry it took so long for an update, I promise my updates will be coming faster now...thank you for being so understanding!! love Carrie :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET EVE (begonia9508) !!!!!!!!!! You have been there for me since my first story and every update since then. Thank you so much Eve, you have no idea how much I enjoy ready your always funny and wonderfully passionate fb's!! It's just not the same until I see your avatar there at the end up my update!! So I hope you have a wonderful day and all your birthday wishes come true!!!!! This update is dedicated to you sweetie!!!! I hope you like it!
love,
Carrie :D

Chapter 7

Max held the note in his hand bringing it close to his face. Closing his eyes he breathed in the soft perfume that still lingered in the air, on the sheets, and on his skin.

Deep crushing sorrow mixed with the all too familiar sting of rejection sank into his already wounded heart.

He sat on the edge of the bed and read the note again as he raked his fingers threw his tousled dark hair that fell over his watery golden eyes.

I’m sorry Max
This is just too intense for me
I’m not what you’re looking for
I hope you find her someday.

Liz

‘Too Intense… not what you’re looking for.’

He folded the paper neatly and placed it in his wallet with the intention of seeking out an explanation. He wasn’t going to just let this go. Quite the opposite actually, the old Max would’ve have accepted her dismissal, but this was the new Max, and he had nothing to lose.

He was wrong though, he had much more to lose still than he realized.

As he stood in the shower he replayed the previous night in his head going over everything, searching for that moment, that particular instant where he blew it with her.

He ran his hand over his soapy chest recalling every word, every caress, every glance at her.

Bending his head back under the scorching hot water he wondered if he had not been enough of a gentleman, if he had treated her with the respect that she deserved.

He braced his hands against the grey tile and closed his eyes knowing the he lost control last night, maybe he had let his passion for her get the better of him. Was he too rough, too emotional?

Picturing her beautiful writhing body under him he grew instantly hard as he leaned against the wall.

It had only been a matter of hours since he was inside her, loving her, yet it seemed like an eternity.

He was desperate to feel her again, he needed her to take this pain away. He was so tired of being in agony. He felt as though his heart couldn't bear one more second.

Knowing that what he was about to do was a temporary band-aid for his bleeding heart he continued. A second of being back with her was worth the intense reality of the loss that would follow.

Unable to restrain himself he reached down over the slick wet muscles of his hard stomach and grasped his shaft sighing as he pictured the pressure of her warm walls pulsating around him.

A long moan left his lips as he pumped harder and faster imagining that he was making love to her. He could almost feel her slender long legs wrapped around his waist and her sweet mouth in his ear begging for more.

As the water ran down his cheek bones falling inside his full lips he imagined it was her essence running past his tongue. He pictured him devouring her as his hands secured her hips down and his dark head moved between her thighs making her come hard again and again.

Letting out a long deep groan Max leaned his head against the glass shower door as his strong release came. Tears stung his eyes feeling instantly empty and completely alone.

Torturing himself with memories of their night together was not going to get her back, for once he wasn’t going to let life happen to him.

He wasn’t going to just sit back and be discarded, he was going to take what he wanted and no one was going to convince him otherwise.

Pulling on his jeans he stood in front of the mirror and stared back at his refection.

With his college sweatshirt and old jeans he knew right away what she meant by ' I’m just not what you’re looking for' except she had it wrong or maybe she was trying to be kind. The truth was he wasn’t was she was looking for.

A knock at the door sent his heart racing thinking that it was Liz, that she had changed her mind.

Opening the door in mid knock Max fell apart inside.

“Hello Annie.”

He knew that he should be mean, that he should talk to her in the demeaning patronizing way she always talked to him, but no matter how hard he tried it just wasn’t how he was made.

“Max.”

Annie threw her purse on the bed of their small one bedroom apartment. She shook her head still disbelieving that he turned that one bedroom into a darkroom and had placed the bed in the living room.

"Max it’s past ten what are you still doing here? Shouldn’t you be out somewhere snapping pictures of your dark haired slut?

He sat on the messy bed and held his head in his hands. This is the last thing he needed to hear right now and the last person he needed to hear it from.

“Who told you about Liz.?”

Annie laughed and slapped her hands together marveling at her superb intelligence.

“I love it Max, I refer to her as a slut and you immediately know who I'm talking about.”

"Annie I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now!"

"Fine, god you're always so emotional Max. I happened to be out to dinner at The Swan with my boyfriend if you must know. We were walking down the street admiring the beautiful evening …

Max rolled his eyes as he pulled the blinds up to scan the street and quickly put his clothes on.

“Don’t look surprised Max, it's what civilized people do… go out to elegant restaurants, go for romantic walks together. I know this is all foreign to you but try and keep up the adults here.”

“Is there a point to this Annie, because I really-

“Oh yes, my point! Well I happened to glance in the gallery to see what you had been wasting your time with recently and I saw your new… muse, she is giving you shall I say…inspiration isn’t she Max?”

“Why are you here.”

Annie lifted the top sheet of the bed up with her car keys as if it were toxic.

“Hmm maybe last night even?”

“Annie!”

“Ooh did I hit a sore spot Max, from the look on her face as she ran across the street just now from your apartment I think you were quite a let down.”

“What! You saw her?”

Annie gave him a shocked condescending glare and shook her head back and forth.

“Oh my god Max tell me you weren’t all sensitive and needy last night.”

She giggled as she leaned against the wall and folded her arms across her chest.

“No wonder she was crying, poor thing couldn’t even get a decent lay.”

Grabbing his keys Max ran by Annie barefoot praying that he could catch her.

Once he reached the road he looked all over for her but she was gone.

Jumping his in jeep he made his way to her office. The only place he knew of to find her since he still didn’t know where she lived.

As he turned on to the busy main road he spotted her car in front of the entrance, a sense of relief washed over him knowing that if he could just talk to her and find out why she left he could fix this …he had to try.

Jumping out of his jeep Max froze recognizing the vehicle that Liz’s car had block from his vision.

It was the silver Jag.

Walking slowing up to the darkened office he began to hear muffled yelling coming from inside.

His heart started to pound wondering if that was the reason why she was crying.

Maybe he followed her to his apartment or maybe he called her and upset her.

Whatever the reason the only thing that mattered was that she had been crying and now she was inside with him and the yelling was erupting into screams.

Holding the handle to the door he thought for a moment if this was the smart thing to do.

He was her husband and although Max found it hard to believe that he was in this position, he was the other man.

Picturing her crying was enough to make up his mind as he pushed opened the doors.

To his horror he looked in the corner of the room to find this tall muscular man holding Liz up against the wall by her throat.

Charging at him Liz let out a strangled raspy ‘NO!’ terrified for Max and the trouble he was about to find himself in.

Little did she know that nothing would've stopped him...

He was in love.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 8 1/29/09

Post by jake17 »

Jan
Hunter
destiny
keepsmiling
Eve
angelina
darkmoon
crazedearthgirl
Lena
Sarammlover
IheartMax
dreamer19

Thank you so much for your very sweet fb! :)

Chapter 8.

“Let her go!”

Max struggled with the man before punching him square in the jaw.

Shaking his fingers in pain Max took Liz by the hand and quickly moved towards the front door. He never hit anyone before and didn’t know how long the guy would stay down before striking back. All he could think about was getting Liz to safety.

Within a second Sean was up and charging back towards him.

“Stay away from her.”

Max tried to be brave against this guy who he could tell could more than hold his own.

“Is this the guy you fucked last night?”

Liz lowered her head and broke Max’s gentle grip on her.

“Seriously Liz I thought you’d have more taste than this.”

Max convinced now that he was dealing with her husband ignored him and concentrated on Liz.

“Come with me, please.”

Max was taken a back when the burly six foot tall guy stuck out his hand towards him waiting for him to shake it.

Slowly he lowered his hand after a few intense moments and glared at Liz while he spoke to Max.

“I’m Sean Deluca Liz’s husband, I understand my wife displayed some poor judgment and spent the night with you last night.”

Liz backed away from them both still keeping her eyes to the floor.

“You can rest a sure that it this will never happen again. Am I right Liz?”

A quiet yes escaped her lips that broke Max’s heart.

“Liz do you want me to call the police?”

“No! Max please just go. I’m fine I promise … please just go home.”

“See... Max is it? She is fine, no need to worry; we were just having a little discussion about the rules of our marriage. One of them being she isn’t allowed to fuck other men. I’m sure you understand. It’s not exactly unreasonable.”

“Liz please-

“Max it was a mistake, just go, forget about me…I’m sorry.”

He stood in the doorway lost as to what to do. He could call the cops but that just might make the situation worse for her.

With one last look in her direction he turned and walked home. The word ‘mistake’ was burning its way threw his heart as he crossed the street.

Out of breath and clearly very upset Max entered his apartment to see Annie sitting on the bed.

“Please leave.”

“Wow Max that was very impressive! Maybe if you showed some of that aggressiveness and passion in our relationship we might have lasted longer.”

“Annie not now…

His voice broke as he walked into his darkroom and slammed the door.

Stumbling back against the sink Max looked up finding himself surrounded by images of Liz.

He was so confused; she seemed so strong so self-assured. It was so hard to believe that she was in this position.

One by one he pulled the large black and white prints from the wall and put them in a drawer. It was true he had developed strong feelings for Liz but she was another man’s wife, and it seemed that she didn’t want his help or anything else for that matter.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the folded note she had left him. He read it once and crinkled it throwing it across the room into the garbage.

He could feel himself going down that dark road again. He had to protect himself; he knew he wouldn’t survive another heartbreak like Annie.

Grabbing his keys he took off to the visit Michael at the garage. He knew he could count on his friend to support him. He needed to hear he was making the right decision by leaving Liz alone.

After parking his jeep he jumped out eager to talk to his friend when something caught his eye. It was a wild flower growing threw a crack in the cement against the building.

Max grabbed his camera and knelt down focusing his lens on the fragile bloom. It reminded him of Liz, beautiful and graceful. He took notice how it struggled against its tight confines in search of the sun.

He took several shots before hearing a familiar voice in back of him.

“Oh this is not a good sign, you’ve gone from shooting beautiful women to weeds again, what’s up Maxwell?”

Max sat back on his heels and stared up at Michael who was covered in grease.

“It’s not good.”

Michael reached out his hand and pulled Max up to his feet.

“Come inside and tell me all about it.”

Max sat on the ground and rubbed his forehead trying to figure out a way to his friend what he had done.

“I slept with Liz last night.”

Michael looked up at him in shock and raised his hands in the air in confusion.

“Ok Max I know its been a while but sex is a good thing.”

“She’s married.”

“Ok that complicates things a little, did she tell you this in the harsh light of morning?”

Max closed his eyes finding it hard to believe that knowingly walked into this.

“I knew already.”

“What?”

“Well, I guessed, she had a wedding ring. I just never asked and she never…fuck!”

“Wow I have to say I’m a little shocked Max, you’re the last person I thought-

“I know it was stupid …I just…I don’t know I met her and we had this connection. It just felt so right, I guess I was hoping she’d be separated or something. Michael to tell you the truth I never thought someone like her would even be interested in me. She just showed up at my apartment last night and …well it just happened.”

Michael sat down on the floor next to Max and gave him a beer before opening one for himself.

“So how was it?”

“It was the best night of my life.”

Michael sighed and downed half his beer.

“Yep that’s what I thought you’d say. You are what they call a romantic Max.”

“Wait there’s more, apparently she didn’t have the same experience because she was gone in the morning,”

“She just left?”

“No there was a note.”

“Ouch.”

“There’s more.”

“Max I’m not sure if want to hear anymore.”

“I went to go after her and found her husband with his hands around her neck, apparently he wasn’t happy with what she had been doing last night either.”

“What did you do?”

“I hit him … I hit him and grabbed her. I thought I was helping but she told me to leave. That it was... a mistake.”

You hit him?”

“Yes.”

“You...hit him ?"

“Michael that’s not the point, I have no idea if she’s safe or what I should do? What if he’s hurting he right now and I'm sitting here doing nothing? Maybe I should’ve called the cops.”

“Max I know this is hard to hear but if she wanted your help she would’ve taken it. It sounds like she was taking a break from a bad situation. Look you’re a sensitive guy, you fall in love easily but you have to know that not everyone is like that. Some people just have sex to have sex. It was obvious she was attracted to you at the gallery. She knew you were into her, she probably just needed a night off from her gorilla husband.”

“It was more than just sex.”

“Max whatever it was it’s over, this girl sounds like trouble. Which is exactly what you don’t need right now. You need to find a nice quiet girl, someone that isn’t married or suffering from a mental illness like Annie. Listen do you want me to set you up with someone?”

Max gave his beer back to Michael and smiled knowing that he was really trying to help.

“I have to go, I’ve got some work to do at the gallery. The last show went so well they’re talking about having another one next month. All my equipment is there I have to find some new inspiration.”

Max waved as he jumped in his jeep and pulled away. He glanced quickly at the small purple flower in the asphalt and knew in his heart it wouldn’t be that easy getting over Liz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It was hard getting through the day but after several hours Max managed to get all of his photography paraphernalia cleaned and organized. He decided that he would go to his parent’s beach house the next day and take some pictures the sunset falling over the dunes.

Hearing the bell over the front door Max left the storage room and made his way out to the front.

“I’m sorry we’re closed.”

He squinted through the darkness at the female that was standing just inside the door.

“Hello?”

His heart began to race as he came closer and was able to make out her elegant features.

“Liz?”

“Hi Max.”

His mind was flooded with questions he wanted to ask her, he couldn’t hold back the pure joy that was covering his face. With one look Liz knew exactly how Max still felt about her.

“Are you okay?”

Her eyes were locked on his; she was back to her confident, poised self again. His pulse hammered away as he reached out to her pulling her in close to his chest. His soft gentle voice whispered against her silky hair, she immediately breathed in his sweetness wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I was so worried.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, please don’t apologize. Did he hurt you?”

She shook her head as she pushed him against the wall; her hands were already caressing the ridges of his bare stomach underneath his shirt before he could think of what to say next.

“Wait.”

He laced his hands threw her soft hair trying to pull her head back up to look into his eyes.

“I only have a short time, please I need you Max.”

Max moaned as he felt her lips graze the skin above his jeans. He felt a shiver run through him as he felt her sink to the floor.

He was lost as she began to unbutton is pants and stroke him over his thin boxers. He wanted so badly to forget everything that had happened that day as her mouth moved expertly over him but he couldn’t.

Breathlessly he called out her name in a desperate attempt to get her to stop and listen to him.

“Liz please, I don’t understand.”

Slowly she stood before him and reached under her skirt to quickly remove her panties.

She took his hand and placed it between her thighs moaning softy as his fingers slid threw her wet folds.

Panting she held his gaze knowing she had won.

There would be no further discussion.

Whether it was right or wrong she would be getting what she came for.
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 9 2/20/09

Post by jake17 »

Jan: Hello Sweetie!! :) I don't think your going to like Liz here either...I love that you are here and well everywhere :D :wink: this board would not be the same without you! thank you so much for everything! :D
Clash868: Chaz I love that your reading this! :D what a complement to me! I really hope you like this part! thank you so much for being here! :D
mary mary: Ginger you are right they need to talk before more physcial involvement but unfortunately that's not what's going to happen :roll: thank you so much for your sweet fb! :D
Eve: You are right, they both could have stopped although if it was Max I don't think I could have :wink: thank you so much for being here! :D
destiny: OMG destiny I LOVE YOU FB!! I was cracking up over here reading! thank you so much for being so supportive of my stories! You are so sweet! :D
Keepsmiling: Carolyn hello! :D Liz is kind of hard to take but try and remember what she's going through.. not that it makes it right! THank you so so much for always being here for me! :D
darkmoon: OMG :shock: I made you feel for Max!! :lol: I love it!!!! was Seki sleeping? :lol: i love you sweetie! thank you for everything! :D
angelina: hello sweetie! So happy you are here! I love reading your fb! thank you so much! :D
POM: How are you feeling?? I"m so sorry you were sick! I hope you are much better now! thank you so much for your very sweet fb! :D
mirae01: thank you so much for wanting more! I really appreciate you letting me know! :D

Chapter 9.

Max tried to hold his feelings back. He desperately attempted to be smart, to think of Michael’s advice but he was lost.

His head fell back against the wall as she grabbed his hand and directed him as to just how to touch her. With every stroke she gazed into his eyes moaning without shame or embarrassment.

She was so different then any woman he had ever known, so confident and self-assured. None of this made sense to him, but as she whimpered and bucked beneath his fingers these thoughts began to disappear.

After crying out his name she stood for several seconds just staring at him as she panted against his lips.

“You make me feel so good.”

“But it’s more than …that …more then sex …for me.”

She released his hand and stepped backward through the shadows that danced along the sliver-framed pictures of her.

Stepping back against the wall he ran his hand threw his hair and whispered out to her.

“What is this to you?”

She just smiled at him while she lifted her dress above her hips.

Her time was running out she would have to be back soon. She wanted to forget what was waiting for her and she definitely didn’t want to answer any questions.

Looking him up and down watching as he trembled waiting for her to make the next move she sighed staying silent bringing him further into a world of doubt.

He made her feel powerful sexy and beautiful. She didn’t want to think about tomorrow or consequences, she felt alive for the first time in years and she wanted to enjoy every minute.

She knew that he would do anything for her, that with one look she made the rules, she was in control. It was intoxicating having that kind of power over someone.

Her hands reached out in back of her finding the decorative bar that ran the length of the studio.

She lifted her dress over her head letting it cascade down to her feet.

She stood naked before him in only her heels and reached out to him before turning around.

Grasping onto the cool bar she glanced back at him as she bent over slightly.

“Max.”

She looked back to the wall and closed her eyes knowing that he was at her mercy.

She gasped as his hands smoothed down her spine and curved around her bottom.

Her legs quivered as his hands caressed around her hips to the inside of her thighs.

Her eyes flashed open as she felt his hot breath against her ear.

“I have feelings for you.”

Her heart raced knowing that he belonged to her now …that this was one relationship where someone would finally be bending to her will.

Instead of telling him what he so desperately needed to hear. She ignored his need for reassurance and pressed her body up against his knowing that would be the end of the conversation.

A deep groan spilled from his lips as his mouth fell to her bare shoulder. With one thrust he was moving inside her.

Her hands gripped the bar until her knuckles were white while he drove deeper and faster within her.

He gently grazed her breasts with his fingers stroking her nipples with a feather touch.

Liz fell forward against the bar unable to hold herself up as the unbelievable pleasure built within her.

Max let one hand slid between her legs as he continued to caress her breast.

He needed to hear her scream… he wanted so badly to make her feel good.

Liz began to shiver as she turned back to look into his eyes. Catching her glance he stopped and turned her around.

“I need to look at you Liz…you’re so beautiful.”

Liz gasped as he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. There was no escaping the intimacy of the moment.

She was locked in his warm eyes as he leaned his forehead against hers and slid deep inside her.

He made love to her slowly this time …as if there was a purpose behind it. As if he need to express how much he felt for her.

He began to kiss her slowly …softly. He needed her to know this was not just about sex like Michael had said. This was much more.

Liz did her best to keep her walls up but his tenderness was overwhelming. He was sweet and gentle. She soon began to wonder if maybe she had made a mistake about thinking she could keep this causal.

One thing was for sure she was not going to involve her heart. She needed to protect herself, she knew she would never make the mistake of caring for someone again.

Feeling confident that she could handle this she closed her eyes and whispered in his ear.

“Faster.”

Max gave her what she wanted as he braced her up against the wall. His eyes suddenly caught the portrait right beside her head. It was the first one he ever took of her.

He could almost see the wind blowing against her hair as she slept under the tall willow tree. Her lips moist and parted her chest slightly rising and falling with every sweet breath she took. A warm feeling rushed through him as he felt her tremble in his arms.

Three words ran threw his head as he moaned her name against her bare shoulder.

I love you.

He slowly eased her down and attempted to hold her close to him. Giving him small smile she moved away from him to retrieve her dress.

Max tried to catch his breath as he leaned against the wall. She was cold and distant and it hurt …he couldn’t help wondering if he had made a mistake.

“We should talk.”

Liz looked in the reflection of the window as she smoothed her hair back into place.

She took a deep breath in and turn towards him.

“I know…and we will… just not now.”

Max turned his back towards her and pulled his jeans on as the sting of rejection filled his gut.

“Why don’t you stay at my place, at least for tonight.”

She raised herself on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Max I have to go back he’s waiting for me, but what about tomorrow? We could meet on my lunch break.”

“I’m leaving in the morning to go to my parents house. I’ll be gone for three days.”

“Oh.”

Liz looked down already missing the time she would be away from him. He was a beautiful distraction to her otherwise complicated world.

“Come with me.”

“Max.”

“My parents have a place right on the ocean on Cape Cod. It’s beautiful and it’s empty. I need to spend time with you …we have to talk about what's going on here.”

He lifted her chin forcing her to look into his eyes.

“There is something going on between us …right?”

Liz stared at him for several seconds before pulling her arms from him and walking towards the door.

“Liz?”

She stopped with her back to him and sighed.

“It’s complicated Max.”

Max pulled his shirt over his head and whispered as he rested his hands on her shoulders.

“It doesn’t feel complicated when I’m with you. “

“I have to go Max.”

“What about this weekend?”

“I’ll try …I’ll call you.”

He watched her as she walked with the same exquisite pretense she walked in with.

Something inside told him not to raise his hopes …to just assume he wouldn’t be seeing her. He heard Michael's warning in his head and this time he listened. He was so devastated by Annie he knew his heart couldn’t handle it.

~~~~~~~~

Max tossed and turned restlessly as thoughts of Liz filled his mind that night. It was too late she was in his heart now and he has no idea where he stood with her.

Knowing he wouldn’t be getting any sleep he decided to drive straight through the night to his parents house. As he crossed over the bridge that he had traveled over so much as a child he heard his phone go off.

It was six am and the sun was just peaking over the horizon.

Max pressed the button to read the txt. He couldn't help smiling to himself as he closed his phone.

Maybe Michael was wrong.

Txt me the directions
I’d love to spend the weekend with you
I’ll see you tonight
Liz
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Innocent Intentions (AU,M/L,Adult) Chpt 10 3/24/09

Post by jake17 »

Lena: Seriously you are the gift! love you sweetie. thank you so much for all your support. :D
Jan: I was stunned when I read your fb, you made my day sweetie, i really needed to hear that.. thank you so much! :D
mary mary: Ginger your right! thank you so much for being here! :D
darkmoon: I love that your reading about sweet sensitive Max! :wink: Is Seki sleeping? is that how your doing it? :lol: love you sweetie.. thank you so much! :D
angelina: He is in love your right sweetie! thank you so much for always being here! :D
monica: I really hope you like this! thank you for always being here for me! love you! :D
destiny: I wish I could right those love scenes half as good as you! You are the master! so hope you like this! thank you so much for your sweet fb! :D
Eve: Always need you here sweetie! So happy you like this! thank you so much! :D
Keepsmiling: Love I think carolyn .. maybe that will change her! thank you for all your amazing support! I'd be lost without you! :D
Clash: Chaz I am blown away by your fb! You are so incredibly talented, I love so much that you understand Liz and like what Im doing ... no one is better at writing real human emotions then you! thank you so so much! :D

Chapter 10.

Looking down at his watch Max kicked the door of the old saltbox house open. The pale yellow home stood against the blowing northeastern winds coming off the ocean and the rolling sand dunes.

The sun was just going down as he dropped his bags on the kitchen table. With great care he began to prepare the exquisite meal he had planned out for her.

With help from the owner of the local restaurant he constructed a menu he was hoping would impress her.

Feverishly he worked over the stove sautéing the plump scallops and stirring the linguini hoping he would have everything ready by the time she arrived.

He couldn’t remember the last time he felt this way. He knew in his heart that she was on a level way above him. That someone as cultured and sophisticated as her would normally be with a slick businessman or successful lawyer not a struggling artist.

He felt that he needed to do more to impress her to keep her interest, which was fine with him. He was in love and he would do anything to show her that he was worthy of such a woman.

Reaching over the mantle he grabbed the pewter candlestick holders that had been in his family for generations and placed them on the dinning room table. Carefully he lit the white pillar candles as darkness flooded the small cozy house.

Taking his mothers crystal vase from the coffer table he placed the flower arraignment of white roses and lily's on the center of the table.

Standing back he breathed out a sigh of relief as he looked at the seafood Fra Diavlo placed carefully on his moms rustic china.

The garlic bread was slightly burnt but other than that everything turned out surpisingly fine.

He worried for a moment knowing that she was probably used to the finest in life and that this would seem simple or worse contrived, it was obvious he was trying hard and he hoped it didn’t back fire on him.

Shaking his head he tried to lose his insecurities and jumped in the shower. Quickly he shaved and pulled out the clothes that were suggested to him by the most expensive men’s store in Dennis Port.

Looking at himself in the mirror he felt uncomfortable in his dress shoes and button up shirt. He pulled at his dress pants and ran his hand through his damp hair that fell immediately back over his sweet worried eyes.

“I look like my mom dressed me.”

He sighed into the mirror and sat on the bed.

“And now I’m talking to myself. I need to call Michael he’ll calm me down.”

Going back into the living room he laughed when he heard the loud lyrics of Metallica being lowered before Michael's voice happily spoke into the phone.

“Big romantic weekend and your calling me? Ok but this is the last time, first you take her clothes off –“

“Very funny asshole.”

“I thought so.”

“She’s not here yet, I just need to talk for a minute are you free?”

Michael paused for several seconds obviously debating whether he should break his friends heart or let her do it.

“What time did she say she was coming?”

“Well she didn’t… I sent her directions but I never heard back. She’ll be here it’s only eight thirty.”

“Yeah I’m sure she will, traffic is always murder on the three sixty. She's probably stuck on the bridge. Why don’t you try calling her again?”

Max thought about it but he didn’t want to pressure her. He especially didn’t want to come off too desperate.

“Well alright …Max are you ok?”

“I'm fine … I’m just nervous I guess.”

“Did you buy an overly priced bottle of wine?"

"Well...”

"Yeah I thought so, have a drink Max it will calm you down."

Max grabbed the bottle and sighed looking out the window for the hundredth time.

“Great idea …ok I’m going to go. I’ll call you tomorrow and tell you how it went.”

“Ok Max … good luck.”

“Thanks Mike.”

For the next two hours Max paced the length of the house debating on whether he should put the food in the fridge.

By midnight he was lying on the couch watching the last of the candles burn down to their holder.

Many thoughts ran through his mind. Most were thoughts of worry.

Did Sean find out and hurt her? Did she get in an accident driving on the highway?

For the third time he sent a txt. The first two were short and causal.

Hey Liz
Worried that ur lost
Call me

Liz
Call if you can
Holding dinner

He looked down at his phone now emotional believing that it had everything to do with her changing her mind. Maybe he was just a nice distraction from a hard life or maybe it was just the sex.

Words from Annie filled his head as painful memories of their time at the house on the Cape flooded his mind.

“Fuck!”

Pressing the buttons he let his heart speak for him no longer caring how insecure or needy he sounded.

Liz
Please call me
I need to know if you’re still coming
I won’t be upset I just need to know
I hope you’re safe
Max

Walking over to the table he slowly blew out the last of the candles and threw the food in the garbage. Looking back at his watch he finally accepted the fact that she wasn’t coming … that he obviously meant nothing her.

He kicked off the ridiculous shoes that he was sure he wouldn’t been able to pull off anyway and took off his stiff bran new clothes.

Collapsing on the bed he listened as the crashing ocean echoed through the drafty house. He dreamed of making love to her by this sound. He wanted tonight to be special. He wanted to tell her how he felt, that he was falling in love.

He was crushed by her rejection feeling it even deeper than when Annie left him. He didn’t know why she had such an effect on him, he just knew that she had proven that he could fall in love again ...that there was still a chance for him ...and now it was gone.

From pure exhaustion he fell asleep to the sounds of the sea and the creaking of the wind against the worn window frames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:05 am

Feeling as though he was dreaming Max felt something warm and soft against his back.

Slowly he was stirred awake by a delicate hand caressing his bare chest.

Realizing this wasn’t a dream he turned on his back and met the dark wanting eyes and undressed body of Liz Parker.

“You’re here”

A sexy smile appeared on her crimson lips as she took a position over him kissing his neck while her hands slid down his body.

“You noticed.”

Max let out a breathless moan as she rained open mouth kisses over his chest leading down to his stomach.

“Wait …are you ok? What… oh my god…"

Liz smiled as she enveloped his hard arousal in her mouth and hummed her approval.

She loved the effect she had over him. There would be no explanations, no lengthy fight over phone calls that should've been made or ruined plans. The power was intoxicating the control addictive.

Max arched his head back and gently laced his hands through her hair as he stared at the wide planked ceiling in shock. Part of him wanted to stop her and question her for answers but the warmth of her mouth was driving him to a place he was desperate to feel.

He let out a shaky breath as her fingernails glided against the inside of his thighs.

Slowly she took him in wanting to draw out his pleasure for as long as possible.

“Liz”

Guiding her up by her shoulders she straddled his waist letting her heat rock gently against him.

“Wait.”

Liz giggled as she glanced up into his sensitive pleading eyes.

“For what? I think we’re doing just fine.”

He held her face forcing her to really look at him as he flipped her over.

Slowing everything down he pulled back and looked her over. His stare was intense and full of emotion. She looked away but she couldn't avoid the obvious emotion of the moment.

" I want to take this slow. I want to make love to you Liz."

Gently he placed soft kisses on her forehead and nose and finally her mouth. With great care he parted her lips and passionately deepened their kiss pouring all his feelings into her.

Her smile was gone now replaced with a fearful uncomfortable look.

Smoothing his hand down her body he brushed over her breasts barely grazing her trembling stomach till he reached the curve of her hip.

Lifting her leg he began to thrust inside her forcing desperate groans from her lips.

He could see her trying to hold back, trying to keep her control and it only pushed him further.

Brushing his lips to hers his husky whisper caused her to close her eyes unable to return his admission.

“I-I'm falling in love with you Liz.”
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.