TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - Part 190 - 6/21/15

Post by begonia9508 »

Really happy end, for Max and Liz, and for the judge, to recognize that his college was a little bit too
hard with his judgement was really good, for them to hear...
Loved how happy Aaron was, at seeing his Lizzie and Max! :D

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Wow.....everyone seems to be set......Tess and Kyle are finally together, Alex and Isabel are starting,Max and Liz got Aaron back and Tony and Ava are set. Now sadly we have to have a kid die for a good M/M story. .....that sucks though. :(
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

Poor Maria. Cody being at death's door is killing her from the inside out and she needs Michael now more than ever, which I'm glad that she does. And seeing Liz finally get custody of Aaron made me tear up and want to rejoice that they were finally reunited :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I am so very happy Liz and Max got Arron back. I'm so glad the judge gave Arron to Max and Liz. I think that was so cool. I love how Max, Liz, Arron, Diane and Philip are with each other. I like the way Arron got when they decided to go celebrate. Again Great Chapter!

L-J-L 76
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

Excellent chapter. I'm glad Max and Liz got Aaron back. I'm glad another judge took a look at the case and analyzed everything from an objective point of view and realized the grave errors made and expressed his thoughts. I'm also glad he took the foster parents call to heart and also opened an investigation into the social worker. I wish the same could be said for the first judge, but if more people are like Judge Reynolds who look at the facts and everything from an objective stand point there would be less problems. I'm hoping for a last minute miracle for Cody. I'm also glad about the nice statements Judge Reynolds made and loved the reunion and Aaron excited about going home and max parents gaining their son back and also a grandson. can't wait for the next update.
Again excellent chapter.
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

I am SOOOOOO glad Max and Liz finally got the resolution they deserved. I am so happy for them and for Aaron. YAY! They are going to be so happy together.

And Adam and Nicole continue to amaze me with their generous spirit, their love and support. What a great family environment for those kids to grow up with. AMAZING!

Great update!
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 191

Post by Double Trouble »

Roswelllostcause: Thanks! It’s been an uphill battle but Aaron’s finally back home. Cody’s miracle is still in the works.

Natalie36: He does but we haven’t gotten there just yet.

Eva: It took some help from people they’ll never even suspect for this to be pushed through sooner rather than later. And they really found an ally in this judge, someone who understands that it takes more than just a surface look to know the truth.

Poor Maria, she’s in a tough spot emotionally.

Earth2Mama: They waited a long time to finally get to a place where someone really took a look at their case and discovered the truth. And Aaron’s got himself a whole family now.

Cody’s fight is still ongoing but his miracle hasn’t been forgotten.

begonia9508: Yep, and they really deserved it! There are people in the judicial system who are blinded by their own biases so it’s important to know that there are also those who do approach cases with an objective viewpoint.

Aaron is one very happy little boy!

Rodney: Yep, they’re well on their way to finally having things on the right track. It does suck, but unfortunately in some cases one person’s tragedy is another person’s miracle.

CandyliciousLovah: Yeah, she’s having a tough time with the situation. It’s been a long road for Aaron’s situation to finally see resolution, but that little family is very happy right now.

L-J-L 76: Thanks! We’ll be catching up with Max and Liz again before too long. The judge made a good decision and the whole family will benefit from it.

Midnightdreamer: Thanks! It definitely took a judge with the ability to look beyond the surface and make a snap judgment. It also didn’t hurt that the foster parents who kept Aaron so briefly noticed that something wasn’t right and they made a call too. Keep your fingers crossed for Cody. His story isn’t over yet. Aaron’s got himself a family that’s grown fast but it’s gonna be good for all of them.

sarammlover: We know it was a long time coming, but they’re finally where they need to be… very happy.

Yep, Adam and Nicole are great and you can tell their kids have all benefited (and will continue to benefit) from that environment.

Thanks!

Part 191

All Comes Together

“It’s going good,” Liz answered. “Aaron and Chase have developed quite a friendship so Tony and Ava stop by a lot.”

“Yeah, they look pretty tight out there.” She smiled as she watched them for a moment before getting back to work. She had to stay positive. The boys hadn’t been able to visit Cody because of his deteriorating condition and the doctors wanted visits kept to a minimum.

“I saw the Usher vid is finally out,” Liz chuckled. “How’d Michael take it?”

“Well,” she cleared her throat and giggled, “he didn’t make it through the entire thing and he said he’s okay with never seein’ it. He said he trusts me implicitly and he knows it’s just a job but he’d rather not have to watch it.”

“Well, that’s kinda understandable. Max was staring at the screen for five minutes after it ended wondering if he had seen right.” She winked at her. “I think it’s really great. I wouldn’t be surprised if the guy wanted you for another one of his vids.”

“I wouldn’t say no.” She rolled her eyes expressively. “My check was more than I expected. I actually took it back to the agency to make sure it was right before I deposited it.”

“You deserved it. And I bet job offers will fly in now when they see you on TV.”

“I’m all for that. What about you? How’s your job going?”

“It’s perfect. I was very lucky!”

“It’s amazing how things can go from so wrong to so right,” Tess said as she joined them. She opened the door to the walk-in refrigerator her parents had installed years ago and pulled out a case of beer.

“Yeah, and two nights ago we heard HOW right,” Maria said with an eye roll.

Tess just shrugged. “Since the two of you are like a couple of jackals in heat I don’t think you have any room to talk.”

Liz smirked at the curly blonde. “That’s gotta be psychologically damaging for your brother.”

“He’ll survive it.”

Maria giggled. “Maybe you can try not to push his buttons so much. Leave that to me.”

“Uh-uh, no. It’s way too much fun to annoy Michael. And it’s so easy.”

Isabel’s gaze bounced between the girls when she joined them. “I’m gonna have to side with Tess on this one. Michael’s an easy target when it comes to annoying people.” She leaned on the long island at the center of the large kitchen. “Did Dad remember to pick up a case of Corona?” she asked.

Maria snorted. “Is there a beer brand that’s not in this monster refrigerator? I doubt it.”

“Good.” She pushed away from the counter and went to find it, pulling out a couple of bottles and shoving the door closed with her hip. She set the bottles on the counter, glancing at Liz while she searched through one of the drawers for the bottle opener. “Hey, Max was tellin’ me about maybe getting Aaron one of those dogs that’s been trained to recognize oncoming seizures. I’ve heard about them and they’ve been real life savers for some people.”

“Yeah, we’ve talked about it, but I still don’t know. A dog is a lot of responsibility and Aaron, thank God, hasn’t had any seizures for quite a while now.”

“Dogs are great for kids,” Tony said as he came through to grab the case of beer Tess had been sent to collect nearly half an hour ago.

“Really?” Isabel snorted. “So why doesn’t Chase have one?” She knew her nephew had asked for one more than once.

He just grinned and hefted the case up. “Because I haven’t quite convinced Ava just how great an idea it is.” He retrieved a couple of small bottles of chocolate milk and winked at her. “I will though,” he said confidently.

“Well, you and Kyle have dogs and we have a ferret.” Maria snorted when she thought about Loco taking off with Michael’s boxer briefs that morning.

“That little thief’s great for party entertainment, but it’s not the same as havin’ a dog. Hold onto your skepticism, ladies, but there’s a dog in Chase’s future.”

“Hey,” Ava warned when she passed him, “why don’t you say that a bit louder so that Chase hears it and cries all night because he doesn’t get it immediately?”

“I wouldn’t do any such thing.” His eyebrows waggled playfully as he shot a smug look at the girls. “See? She didn’t say no, did she?”

“And that was not a yes,” Ava yelled from a distance.

“Wasn’t a no either,” he hollered back and then hurried to duck back outside.

“They’re the perfect match,” Liz chuckled. Spending time with the couple had been so much fun lately – something she hadn’t even expected until they had started to hang out because of Aaron and Chase. Tony was a good man and he was like a father to the little boy. There was no doubt he wanted more kids and she was sure it wouldn’t even take them that long.

“Yeah, and he knows exactly how to push her buttons,” Isabel said, but she had to admit the two of them were perfect together. She wasn’t sure his charms were going to convince Ava that Chase needed his own dog. “What’s he need a dog for anyway? Tony has Joker. Isn’t that basically the same thing as him having his own dog?”

“Right? And once they move in together Chase will be around all the time,” Maria agreed.

“He’ll change his mind,” Tess said. “I love Leo, but one dog’s enough. And Leo’s lazy.” She snorted. “Joker’s all over the place so between him and Chase, that’ll be enough activity under one roof.”

“We should get the meat outside,” Maria said as she remembered their original reason for going into the house in the first place. “I’m not interested in getting accused of letting five men starve. And you know they’re gonna do that.”

Liz snorted. “Don’t forget the two little men that’ll be going right along with everything the guys say.”

Only two, not three, Maria thought and immediately felt bad for it. She didn’t want to have those thoughts, but they kept occurring all the damn time. “I’ll take the steaks and burgers,” she said grabbed the meat from the counter.

The brunette reached for the rest. “I’ve got the chicken and hot dogs.” She knew where Maria’s thoughts had gone and she felt bad about that. Rationally she knew there was nothing she could do to change the situation and Maria didn’t expect her to walk on eggshells around her, but it did make her feel bad.

Isabel sighed as her eyes followed them. “It’s about damn time for Cody to get his heart.”

“Yeah, and it’d better happen soon,” Tess agreed quietly. “Hey, how’re things goin’ with Alex’s case? Did he decide if he was suing everyone responsible for his abduction?”

“Yes, he is, and chances are good he’ll walk away with quite the amount. We’re just getting started though.”

She hid a smile at her sister’s use of the word ‘we’ when referring to Alex’ case. “Good, he deserves it. After all they put him through they should rot in prison and lose all their money.”

“Amen,” Nicole smiled when she overheard the last sentence. She couldn’t bring herself to tell any of her daughters to talk politely about the Mathews family or that cop. They had brought so much harm to their family that they deserved even worse than prison. “Let’s go back outside, ladies. Just grab a few more drinks and the last salad bowl and we’re good.”

Aaron ran inside and reached out to grab onto Isabel’s legs when he ran right into them. He looked up at her and blushed. “Hi,” he mumbled in embarrassment.

Tess smirked when Isabel’s little admirer just stared at her adoringly. The poor kid didn’t know what hit him.

“What’s up, Aaron?” she asked as she crouched down to his level.

He smiled shyly. “Me an’ Chase want chips, but not those yucky kinds an’ M’ria said the good ones was in the kitchen.”

“There’s no such thing before dinner,” Liz said when he overheard her brother.

He stuck his bottom lip out. “It’s not like real dinner, Lizzie.” He gave her a hopeful grin. “Pleeeease?”

“Exactly. An’ if ya eat chips now then you won’t be hungry later.”

“But...”

“No ‘buts’, young man,” Max said as he scooped Aaron up and lightly tossed him in the air before catching him again.

The boy giggled. “But later?”

Max glanced at Liz before answering. “Later’s good. I think Kyle was showin’ Chase how to play hide an’ seek with Leo. Wanna check it out?”

He nodded wildly and clung to his neck when they went back outside.

“Thank God I was saved from breaking the kid’s heart,” Isabel muttered.

“You’re safe, Isabel,” Liz said with a laugh. “I would’ve been the bad guy.” She winked. “I’m used to it, believe me.”

“The things that come naturally with being a mother,” Ava agreed. Yeah, maybe Aaron was Liz’ brother but it was pretty clear that she had taken on the role of a real mother.

The deck was buzzing with activity when they all stepped back outside in the late afternoon sun. Adam had started the grill and was discussing the right temperature and position of the coals with his son. As always they disagreed about most things when it came to barbecuing.

Nicole gave a sigh. “You’d wonder why they never get sick of the same argument no matter how often they have it.”

“I think they see it as a family tradition,” Tess chuckled, amused, as she watched her father from a distance. “Wouldn’t be the same if they stopped now.”

“Sad as it is, you’re right,” the older woman admitted with a smile and turned to watch one of her youngest for a moment. “You seem to be genuinely happy, Tess. Things are going good with Kyle?” They had been together for a few weeks now, but things hadn’t gone smoothly the entire time. Tess hadn’t mentioned anything directly, but she had seen the worry in the young woman when her boyfriend had been full of frustration due to his state.

“Yeah, with the cast gone he’s finally rid of the last obvious reminder of his accident and while the arm’s still weak, he’s finally able to do a lot of things that weren’t possible before.” She smirked when her eyes met Nicole’s. “He’s finally behaving a lot more like his old self.”

“That boy’s been through a lot,” Adam made both women jump a little when he approached them. “Considering the amount of injuries he sustained he’s very lucky to be independent again already.”

Their attention was pulled away when Alex joined them and cleared his throat lightly. “Can we talk for a moment?” He had wanted to talk to Nicole and Adam all day but never had the chance to catch them alone. Hopefully Tess wouldn’t think he wanted to get rid of her now.

“I’ll just check on Leo,” she made a quick escape when she sensed a serious talk and she’d surely had too many of them lately.

Adam waited a moment and then focused on Alex. “What’s up, son?”

The young man took a calming breath and straightened. “I just wanted to officially say thank you. You and your whole family have done a lot for me these past months and I know that’s the kind of thing that isn’t guaranteed in this world, so… Thank you.”

“Oh Alex,” Nicole reached out to squeeze his shoulder, “you’ve done just as much for our family.”

Adam’s gaze drifted around the large backyard, touching on each of his children before resting on his oldest daughter. The difference in her was as plain as day and he knew the young man thanking them was responsible for that in many ways. He had watched as the two of them grew closer over the past few weeks, seeing something between them that had never existed in her relationship with Mathews.

“She’s happy,” he said with a smile. “That’s all the thanks we need.”

Alex turned his head to follow the older man’s gaze and he couldn’t stop the grin that surfaced as he watched his girlfriend. His life had taken so many twists and turns recently, but it was starting to settle down into some semblance of normal. Isabel wasn’t the easiest person to live with, but after being on his own for so long, he’d discovered he wasn’t either. They’d had a few disagreements and even a couple of fights, but there was one other thing he’d discovered: They needed each other.

Living together right on top of getting together had given them a crash course not only in living together, but in learning the art of compromise. It might not be easy, but he didn’t need easy. Hell, he wasn’t even used to easy, which gave him an advantage in the situation. He was a big believer in the truth that if you want something bad enough you have to work hard for it, and that’s what he was doing – it was what THEY were doing.

As if she could feel that she was being discussed, Isabel looked up from the conversation she was involved in. She shook her head at something that was said and excused herself to head across the yard to join her parents and Alex.

“What’s going on over here?” she asked, putting on her best clueless expression.

“No one’s buying that look, sweetie,” Adam said with an amused smile.

“You’ve really gotta work on the innocent look,” Alex muttered, unable to stop the laugh that escaped.

“Do I?” She turned to face him, resting her forearms on his shoulders when her parents took the hint and disappeared. She dropped her voice as her lips brushed his. “I had no idea you were into that.”

He nipped her bottom lip playfully. “Isabel, I love you, but you couldn’t pull innocent off if your life depended on it.”

She leaned back to stare at him in wonder, shaking her head and reaching up to press her forefinger to his lips when he started to speak again. She was pretty sure he’d said what she thought he’d said, but she needed to make sure. “What’d you just say?” she whispered.

“That you couldn’t pull innocent off even if you tried?” he asked, pretending to be clueless. It wasn’t like he hadn’t realized his slip as soon as it had come out, but he’d mistakenly thought with a casual look he might get away from it for now. It wasn’t like a real slip. He loved her, there wasn’t a doubt about that, but he hadn’t planned to tell her on the deck of her parent’s vacation home with a little crowd around them.

She pressed her lips together and shook her head wordlessly.

Alex had to smirk at the underlying impatience that was suddenly so obvious in her body language. Leaning in closer, he brushed her long hair over her shoulder to reveal the delicate pale skin of her neck as well as the really tiny mark his teeth had left there the other night. It wasn’t obvious to anyone but him, but it was enough to heat his blood. “Or did you mean the part where I said I love you?” he whispered in her ear.

Isabel gasped quietly and shifted her face to look at him, their noses almost touching.

“It’s true, Iz,” he went on in a low voice for her ears alone. “You shouldn’t be too surprised by it.”

“Well,” she blinked, trying to bring order to the buzzing chaos in her head, “I’m not at all. It’s more like the timing of you saying it.”

Alex chuckled. “Yeah, I know. I actually didn’t plan to tell you this way. Forgive me?”

She snorted and gave him a perk on the lips. “There’s nothing to forgive.” Her name was called from a distance and she slowly turned to follow the voice, finding her siblings getting ready for a group photo – a tradition Dad had started years ago whenever they got the chance to visit the Hamptons together.

When she went to go after them, Alex’ hand shot out to keep her from leaving. “Hey, didn’t you forget something?”

“Forget something? Oh, did you wanna be in the photo?” she teased, feigning cluelessness for a moment before she spoiled it with a grin.

“Yeah, because that’s exactly the kinda response a guy hopes for when he tells a girl he loves her. I’m thinkin’ that rates right up there with the girl giving him a blank look and tellin’ him ‘thanks’.”

“Y’know, somehow a ‘thanks’ seems like a ridiculous response when someone tells you they love you,” she murmured and settled back into his embrace. “It implies that the person likes you a lot but not that much.”

“Gotta agree with ya there.” He watched her, feeling his breath catch in his throat when she gave him the most beautiful smile he’d ever seen.

“And that couldn’t be further from the truth.” She’d known weeks ago she loved him, but it hadn’t been until the day before that she’d realized it was so much more than that. They’d both been on shift at the hospital when their paths had crossed without him ever knowing it. He’d been cleaning the floor in a patient’s room after the poor kid had lost his lunch but he’d managed to do his job and maintain his good mood. Of course, he always did and the patients loved him for it. Well, she amended, for that and for treating them like they were as normal as anyone else.

“Chemo sucks major dick,” the teenager snarled weakly.

“I’m sure it does,” Alex agreed.

“People can’t deal with it. They don’t know what to say or how to act so you know what they do? I’ll tell ya, man, they cut an’ run.”

“The redhead that took off outta here before I came in, she your girl?”

“Used to be.”

“Didn’t sound very past tense to me.”

“I don’t need her to hang around outta pity. Or worse, until she realizes the last thing she wants is to be stuck with a guy who’s just buyin’ time before the Grim Reaper gets tired of waitin’.”

“Wow, talk about a defeatist attitude.” He shook his head. “There’s nothin’ greater out there than the love of a good woman.”

The teenager rolled his eyes. “Obviously you’re not getting any. No guy talks like that unless he’s gay or he wants to get his ass kicked.”

“Well,” he laughed, “I hate to be the one to crack your crystal ball, but you’ve got it wrong on both counts. I’m straight as an arrow and I’ve had my ass kicked so I’m not the slightest bit interested in repeating that experience.” He paused for a moment. “Maybe she won’t stick around for the long haul, but you know what? None of us get a guarantee in life and we only get one ride on this ticket.”

“My ticket already got punched.”

Alex finished and put everything away. “So why’re you still on for the ride? What’s the point of puttin’ up a fight if you’ve already accepted the inevitable?”

The kid thought about that for a few seconds before he shrugged and turned his head to look out the window. “Yeah, well, what do you know? You clean up puke an’ shit for a living.”

He chuckled and shrugged. “Maybe so, but if you’d rather clean up after a round of cookie tossing, just lemme know and I’ll hand the janitorial supplies over to you.” The conversation was silenced while he went about straightening up the room and nearly ten full minutes passed before the kid spoke again.

“She wanted me to go to some party,” he muttered finally as he ran a hand through his thinning hair. He stared at the strands of hair that had come loose and were sticking to his fingers.

“So why not go?”

“Are you fuckin’ stupid? Look at me!”

And Alex had done just that. He met the kid’s gaze evenly. “Do you go out for other things?”

“Yeah.”

He shrugged in question. “So?”

“So no one wants to see me lookin’ like this!” he yelled angrily.

“Let me ask you somethin’,” he said as he leaned one hip on the end of the bed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Let’s say your girlfriend – or ex-girlfriend,” he corrected when the kid shot a dark look at him, “was in your position. Would you just ditch her?”

“Hell, no, but it’s not the same thing.”

“Because you’re a guy, right? And the guy has to be the strong one.” He reached out to rest his hand on the kid’s leg. “Sometimes it takes more strength to let someone else help you than it does to try an’ go it alone. Don’t shortchange your friends and don’t just assume your girlfriend sees you as weak, my friend. That’s all I’m sayin’.”

“Doesn’t matter, she’s gone now.”

“Is she? I’ll bet you she’s out in that hallway tryin’ to pull herself together and figure out how to get back in here and make you see reason.”

“Make it a beer and you’re on.”

“Make it you’ll give it your best shot to be willing to take a risk and you’re on,” he countered.

“You’re on.”

She’d watched from just out of his sight as he stepped out of the room and sure enough the girl hadn’t been far away. He’d talked to her for a few minutes before sending her in and he’d stood by the door for a minute, smiling to himself as he listened to the kid trip over his words as he tried to make the girl understand. Then he turned and walked away, pushing his cart and whistling some happy tune. And in that moment she’d realized that what she felt for him went deeper than anything she’d ever felt before.

“I love you, Alex,” she said softly and kissed him.

He smiled, her words affecting him even though he’d known she had deep feelings for him before. Giving her a light slap on the ass, he nodded towards her siblings. “You can go now.”

Isabel snorted quietly and jogged over, laughing when she was pulled in between Tess and Michael while Ava stood next to her twin.

“Okay, now, say ‘I love the Hamptons’,” Adam called from behind his camera and when they did as asked, he squeezed the trigger. “Wait, one more time,” he rushed his kids over when they started to part again.

“You know, Dad, for a rich, trendy man like you, your camera’s older than dirt,” Michael shook his head.

“Ah,” he waved him off, “this’s a classic, son. This’s the way we used to do it back in my day. No such thing as all this digitalized stuff you have today.”

His son rolled his eyes. “Yeah, why go with the progress when ya can still have blurred pics with a ridiculous resolution?”

Nicole chuckled to herself. She didn’t understand Adam’s preference for this old camera either, but the kids had tried to get him to buy a digital camera before and he still stubbornly refused.

“Alright, now the rest of you,” he called to the other people spread out around the deck. “I want one of all of you.”

“Are you sure they’ll all fit?” Michael teased his dad. “I mean, unless you’ve got a major update on your wide-angle I don’t see a chance.”

Adam ignored him and instead he made a brushing move with his hand, trying to usher everyone closer so they’d fit into the small viewfinder of his camera. “A little more, Alex,” he instructed. “Move a little more in front of your boyfriend, Maria.”

Everyone groaned when there was hardly any room left to breathe. Kyle wrapped his arms around his girlfriend from behind and brought her as close as possible. “Your dad’s cool, but seriously?”

“You might as well get used to it, Valenti,” she said and laughed as she tipped her head back to press a kiss to his jaw. “Dad’s a photo hound and any time we’re all together you can count on him breaking that relic out.”

“Great,” he grumbled, but he didn’t really mind. He didn’t have much of anything to complain about. His body was on the mend, his relationship with Tess was settling into something he felt was going to last, and while rehab was a bitch, he was getting through it a day at a time.

He flexed his hand when his girlfriend slid her fingers through his, enjoying the freedom to move without the constraint of the cast. It was going to be a while before he had full use of his arm back, but therapy was going well and his therapist and doctor were pleased with his progress.

“Maybe we should consider a camera from this century for a Christmas present,” he mused, drawing a snort from all four of the Guerin siblings. “Hey, it’s a good idea and maybe next time we could avoid being squeezed into the frame like a bunch of sardines in a can.”

“It is a good idea,” Ava agreed, “but he’d never use it.”

“Yeah, we’ve already been there an’ done that,” Michael muttered. “He can’t let go of the camera they used back when they were first discovered photography.”

“I can hear you,” Adam said without looking away from what he was doing. Admittedly it took a little more work to get the shot lined up just right and to get all of them in the frame, but it was worth it.
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - Part 191 - 6/28/15

Post by begonia9508 »

That was such a great part!

I had to laugh at Adam and his old camera; I remember my father who had one as well and the pictures weren't the best, but it was his to love and sherish... :D

Waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Great part! Everything seems to be getting better for everyone. Now if only Cody could get his heart and life will be grand for all!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639