The Pain Of Regrets (CC, ML, ADULT) Epilogue 3/13/07

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys! You've been awesome with the feedback! I hope this update clears up some questions, if not I'm sure you'll get the answers by the next part.

Thanks so much to my beta Jill, she's the greatest!

Anyways hope you like it.

**** Diclaimer: Quotes borrowed for Max in The City****

Chapter 11

Once they entered the meeting Liz felt a rush of nervousness hit her. She looked around and it was a big room with only a big table with seats around it. There were two head seats and 2 seats on each side. The 4 seats were already taken, and she was assuming one of the head seats were for Zan, but she wondered who the other one was for.

Once she got a better view of the people she noticed that one of them was Max’s boss. Brody Davis. She looked at him in shock. What was he doing?

“Brody?”

“Actually, my name is Larek. Are you Ava?” He asked the woman in front of him who had called him the name of his inhabitant’s body.

“No, I’m Liz.” She answered. Zan looked at the two and quickly took over.

“It’s aight Liz, he don’t know who he is, he’s someone else remember I told you they take over bodies.” He quickly explained. Liz nodded her head, the nervousness increasing.

“Liz? What happened to Queen Ava?” One of the others spoke. She was a woman with red hair.

“Queen Ava is dead, but it doesn’t matter. She has been chosen as queen long before Ava got to take her reign.”

“A human?” She asked surprised at the matter.

“It does not matter, they both sit with us because the emissary certified them. Kathana, Sero, Hanar, and I will represent each of our worlds. They will speak for theirs.” Larek answered from his spot.

“Actually, Kivar speaks for his world. And I speak for Kivar. Why if it isn’t the King’s human girlfriend. I assume now that you have taken the place as queen. I might add the king does have some good taste. The one thing Max did right anyways.” Nicholas said entering the room.

Zan glared at him, and Liz looked up at him in shock. He was supposed to be dead, Tess was supposed to have killed him.

“Yes, yes, I’m not dead. It takes a lot more than a brain power to destroy of me.” He answered her question before she could even ask.

“Can we begin?” Larek asked annoyed. They didn’t have much time with the bodies, and they wanted to get everything sorted out.

Zan sat down at the head of the chair opposite from Nicholas. Liz stood at his side, while Rath and Lonnie stood behind them.

“Ok. We're here in the spirit of reconciliation. We're not here to rehash the past, point fingers, and assign blame.” Larek said commencing the meeting.

“Can we get to it? We're here to end 50 years of misery and suffering among our worlds. Kathana attacks Kivar. Kivar attacks Sero. Sero attacks me. The situation is intolerable!” Hanar said.

“Agreed! We have to find a solution.” Sero agreed. They wanted the thing to go quick and painless.

“And Kivar has a solution. Kivar will abdicate the throne and allow the royal four to return home under the following conditions: Zan becomes king only in name. All real power and government remains in Kivar's hands, and Zan calls upon his followers to lay down their weapons and support the new government. There is also an option of this, the granolith. Now I understand that Zan does not know the whereabouts of this, which is in the knowledge of the duplicate King, but I know that Liz does know of this knowledge.”

“The granolith?” The red head, Kathana spoken in shock. Everyone turned to face Liz.

“I…I don’t know where it is. Max never told me.” Liz lied.

“Are you telling the truth?” Nicholas inquired. Liz nodded her head. It was partly true, though she kind of knew the location she never really saw it.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I am to see if you are lying.” Liz tensed up.

“I promise it won’t hurt.” Nicholas said with a smirk.

“Aight, she’ll do it.” Zan spoke for her. Liz looked at him in shock. She didn’t want Nicholas peering into her head. Liz was going to protest when she stared at Zan and she couldn’t resist. She nodded her head ok.

“Wonderful.” Nicholas said getting up from his chair walking towards Liz, who was shaking slightly with fear. Everyone watched with intent. Nicholas would be stupid to pull something at the moment.

He put his hand on Liz’s head, and Liz blanked out. She didn’t feel any pain, just like he said, but she couldn’t sense anything and that scared her.

A few minutes later her senses came back and she was staring into Nicholas’s dark eyes. He had a smirk on his face, and she wanted nothing more than to smack it off.

“Well?” Sero asked.

“She’s telling the truth. Very well than, we will find another way to get the granolith, since we already discovered a new portal to get us home, it won’t be needed at the moment. However I’m sure that it won’t be too hard to find with the news I have just discovered.” Everyone looked at him in curiosity.

“The queen is bearing an heir.” He said with a smile.

“WHAT!” Liz screamed out.

<Center>*****</center>

“I can dream walk her, try and find out where she is.” Isabel suggested. They were currently roaming the streets of New York blind. They had no idea where to go or where to turn.

“There’s no need. Liz texted me earlier, she gave me the address of the building.” Maria said pulling out her cell phone repeating the address.

“Now all we have to do is figure out where exactly that is.” Max groaned.

<center>*****</center>

“You must be mistaken. I’m not pregnant.” Liz said backing away from Nicholas, practically falling on top of Zan, who stood up, and held Liz together.

“What are yous talking about?” Zan questioned Nicholas.

“She’s pregnant. Bearing the heir to the throne. You two have done the deed have you not?” Nicholas asked with a smirk on his face.

Zan nodded his head.

“You’re connection with her has grown too hasn’t it. And you my human queen, you have gotten powers. Powers to see the future, powers to blast. That would be the doings of you’re child.” Liz stared at him in shock and she was feeling faint. She was having trouble breathing. She was pregnant?

“Well if this is true, than Zan you have much more to consider. With an heir, Kivar can be easily thrown of the throne.” Larek said. Zan looked at him.

“Is this true?” He asked Nicholas. Nicholas smirked. Things were turning out better than he hoped. He had grown tired of following after Kivar’s rule, with these four coming in to take the place of the royal four he can easily over throw their reign and take the place that he rightfully deserves.

“According to Antarian law, if there is an heir to the throne, the rightful place of the king goes to the father of the heir. Since Kivar has no heirs, he would need to step down.”

“How we gon’ know he do it for sure. He aint never listen to no one’s bullshit before.”

“It does not matter. As you all know, tradition is the most respected aspect in Antarian society. Kivar only assumed the throne because you had died, along with the rest of you, there was no heir, and he was next in line. Since you are alive now, and you have an heir, he will have no choice, things will just fall into place.”

“That’s why I can’t stop, that’s why I have this pull towards you. Because I’m carrying you’re child.” Liz whispered. Zan smirked at her. Things were working out great, he didn’t need her trust him anymore, she was carrying his child, and they were going to Antar tonight whether she liked it or not.

“If this is true. Zan you have to call off the fighting when you step foot onto Antar. You and you’re queen will assume the throne, and if you grant us our wish for peace, we will allow you’re passage back home.” Larek answered.

Zan, Rath and Lonnie smiled with joy.

“Whatever yo.” Zan said. Liz broke out of his grip.

“No, I’m not going to Antar. He said I have a choice. He said I can stay if I want!” Liz screamed. This wasn’t happening, he couldn’t take her. She didn’t want to go.

“You have no choice.” Zan said grabbing her arm. Liz stared up at him in fury and with her rage Zan blasted away from her against the wall.

“I’m not going anywhere. I’m human, I belong on earth!” Liz cried.

“If the queen does not go, they will not accept the royal four, if you do not go, Kivar will not step down.” Kathana said.

“I DON’T CARE! I LIVE ON EARTH, I will not go anywhere.” Liz cried.

“I’m sorry princess, it looks like it isn’t up to you.” Nicholas said. Liz was being cornered. In front of her were Nicholas, Zan, Rath, and Lonnie. Behind them Larek was shaking his head in shame but he knew what had to be done. The fighting in Antar had to end, the queen had to go to Antar.

Nicholas reached out his hand and the black portal from Liz’s vision appeared.

Nicholas turned to Kathana, Sero, Hanar, and Larek.

“Return you’re bodies, we will see you back on Antar.” He said and they all nodded before exiting the room. Liz cried, she didn’t want to go. Where was Max?

Max and Michael burst into the room, quickly blasting Zan and Nicholas away from Liz.

“NOW TESS!” Max screamed. Tess nodded her head, and she mind warped Rath, Lonnie, Zan, and Nicholas into making everyone, including Liz invisible.

Isabel quickly rushed to Liz’s side and took her into her arms.

“It’s ok Liz. We need to go now though.” Liz nodded her head, and she and Isabel ran to Max and Michael’s side. Max grabbed Liz and pulled her close to him. She held onto him tightly.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” She cried against his chest.

“Shh, it’s ok. Go with Isabel, we don’t have much time.” Max said pulling Liz apart from him.

“Max no!” Liz protested, she couldn’t let Max face them alone.

“Liz, please just go.” He said pushing her towards Isabel. Liz looked into his eyes and saw the love and concern. She nodded.

“Blast them into the portal Max, they’re going to get sent back to Antar.” Liz told him before she and Isabel ran out of the room.

Max nodded at Michael and soon Rath, Lonnie, and Nicholas were trapped in the portal. Max was just about to blast Zan when Tess broke the mind warp.

She was breathing heavy.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t hold it.” She cried.

Zan looked up and saw Max and his eyes turned black with fury.

“This isn’t over Max.” He stated firmly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting for you.” Max said before blasting him into the portal, which disappeared once he entered.

“Come on Maxwell, let’s get out of here.” He said patting him on his back, and he, Tess and Max walked out of the building together.

Once he came outside, Max found Liz in Maria’s arms. Liz turned around and was relieved when she saw Max.

“Max…” Liz started but Max interrupted.

“It’s ok Liz. Let’s just go home, and we can talk about it then okay.” Liz nodded her head, and they all walked in silence to the garage where they parked their cars. Once they all got into their cars, they drove home.

<Center>*****</center>

After driving for two days, the gang finally came back to Roswell. They were all exhausted, and they agreed that they should go home and rest, and meet back at the Crashdown at closing to talk.

When Liz walked into her room, she sat down on her bed and broke down crying. She was pregnant, the father of her child was a cold blooded alien. She was wanted in a foreign planet and she knew that they would come after her. What had she gotten herself into? How could she have been so stupid?

She knew that Zan had manipulated her, and she didn’t know to what extent, but she knew that she couldn’t blame him. In the end it was her decision, and she was the one who dug her own grave. Now all she could think about was how was she going to make things right.

Max had risked so much to save her, and the minute she ran into his arms after he rescued her, she knew, she knew that he still loved her, she knew that Max couldn’t have possibly slept with Tess and had it mean something.

But could they make things right? She was pregnant, and the baby made her feel some strong connection to Zan, how was she going to fix this mess?

She cried until she couldn’t breathe. Then she realized crying wasn’t going to fix anything. She walked into her bathroom, and took a long hot shower. She needed to talk to Max.

Once she got out of her shower, she walked to Max’s house. She had a lot of thinking to do, and she knew that walking would give her supplement time to think things through.

Once she reached Max’s house she took in a deep breath. She saw the jeep in the driveway so she knew his home. She smiled as she looked up at the house. So many memories of the two at that house.

She remembered when she had dinner with his family, and when the two were going out, how every time she set foot on the doorstep her heart skipped a beat because she knew she would be seeing Max.

She remembered how they had sat on his couch in his living room for an entire Saturday just watching cheesy movies so they would have an excuse to get distracted. Things were perfect back then. How had things changed so drastically?

She walked to the back and stood in front of his window. That’s how. It was like déjà vu. She had been here only a couple months earlier, and her heart had been ripped apart. That’s the moment that changed their lives forever.

She shook off her thoughts and knocked on the window. Max who had just finished getting dressed after his shower looked towards his window where he found Liz standing. His heart raced and just knowing that he had managed to get her out of some trouble made him feel happy. But he knew it wasn’t the end, and he knew he’d have to do anything to protect her now.

He walked over to his window and opened it.

“Liz what are you doing here? I thought we were going to meet at the Crashdown tonight.” He said.

“I kind of need to talk to you alone.” She said. Max nodded, and moved aside and she climbed through the window. He offered her hand which she graciously took, and once she was safely in he closed the window shut.

“Umm…sit.” He said scratching his head. She smiled her thanks and took a seat and the edge of the bed.

“Max I’m sorry.” Liz started.

“Liz it’s…” Liz interrupted.

“Max don’t tell me it’s ok because it isn’t. You were right and I was wrong, I got us into deeper problems, when I should have just listened to you instead of being so damn stubborn.

It’s just that I was so angry with you for sleeping with Tess, and I didn’t know what to do, I was so confused, and heartbroken, and then Zan came, and he manipulated me, and I’m not putting any blame on him, because I let it happen, and I should have known better. I put us in even more danger, and I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I would have done without you Max. I have been so wrong about so many things, and I just really wish I could fix it all.” Liz cried. Max sighed and sat down next to her.

“Liz, people make mistakes, its ok. Regrets are a part of life, but you can’t go back and change them, you just have to learn from them and make things right. I can understand where your hurt came from Liz I do, when you left me that day at the pod chamber, and you refused to be with me, I was going crazy. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know how to act. So I understand Liz, even I make mistakes, hell I’ve made a lot of them. But maybe, we can just learn from them, and look past them, and start a fresh slate.” Liz cried and looked up at him. She looked into his eyes and saw the love. How could she have been steered in the wrong direction when he looked at her the way he did?

Max cupped her check and used his thumb to wipe her tears. It just made Liz cry more because he was acting so loving. She pushed her face to the side so that Max’s hand would slide off her cheek. She turned back to face him, the tears streaking down her face.

“I’m pregnant.”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys thanks for the great feedback!! It means alot! Hope you guys like the new part!!

Big thanks to my amazing beta Jill!!

Chapter 12

Max looked at her in shock; he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. No he refused to believe it. It didn’t make any sense, she was pregnant, but, how? Who? When? All these questions and none of them made any sense; they just ripped his heart apart. Is this what Liz felt like when she saw him with Tess? He couldn’t even comprehend anything, he couldn’t even think straight.

Liz looked at him waiting for him to say something, anything but all she got was nothing. Hell what did she expect? She was telling him that she was pregnant, and though she didn’t say the father yet, the chances were that they were his alien duplicate’s child, you know the guy out to kill him.

“Max say something.” Liz pleaded, they needed to talk it out, she couldn’t do this if they were just going to be quiet, and she couldn’t stand the silence. That’s all they did recently, they never talked, they never talked about Tess and he, and then she left to Florida, and they never talked when she got back. They needed to talk, that’s the only thing they had left, it was her only resort for some type of hope.

“Zan?” Max asked, he didn’t even know what he was saying, it just came out, and he had the hardest time bringing it out.

Liz looked up at him with teary eyes, she didn’t answer him, but she didn’t need to her look gave it away. Max got up and off the bed and ran his hands through his hair. He paced his bedroom floor, how had things gone so wrong? What the hell happened?

“Max talk to me, please.” Liz pleaded.

“Talk to you Liz! God I can’t even think straight. How is this even possible, I mean god, you’re pregnant, with Zan’s child.” Max paced faster trying to take everything in and Liz sat speechless, god she hadn’’t even been able to process it, and she could only imagine what Max was going through.

“I mean is it even safe? I mean god, you’re human Liz, Zan’s alien, is it even possible?”

“Nicholas told me that I was.”

“And you believe him? I mean did you sleep with Zan?” Max just needed to hear it, it was obvious that she did, but he just needed to hear it.

“Max, please don’t ask me what you already know is true.” Max sighed. He was trying his hardest from breaking down.

“Liz, I mean god, do you have any idea…I mean what’s going on, how did it…I don’t even know what to say.”

“Max I made a mistake. I was just so I don’t know, my heart was just so bruised. After seeing you with Tess that day I made a promise to myself to not let my heart be so vulnerable, but I guess I didn’t keep that promise, because then I saw you again and my heart just, I don’t know, it just needed a break. Zan saw that opportunity, he needed to get me where he needed to go, and I was just so weak and I was sidetracked, and it happened.

Then I left for New York, but I knew it was a mistake, and I didn’t want to pursue anything with Zan. Then I got pregnant, and I didn’t even know until the summit, and then I started getting powers, and the baby has some strong connection with Zan, and I just couldn’t let go…”

“You have powers?” Liz nodded.

“What kind of powers?” Liz shrugged her shoulders.

“I can see the future, I get premonitions. It only happened like twice, and I can blast, but that seems to just happen in the spur of the moment, I haven’t even really mastered it, but Nicholas said it’s due to the baby, and not me.” Liz explained.

“And this connection?”

“It’s so strong, I can’t fight it Max, when Zan’s around, I’m just pulled to him, it’s so strong.” Liz cried. She hated it, she hated the connection with Zan, she hated that she put herself in this situation.

“That’s why I can’t feel you anymore.” Liz looked up at him confused.

“Our connection, it’s gone, I can’t feel you. It’s because you have one with Zan now.” The tears were streaking down Liz’s face; she had felt it leave too. God how did this mess start? How could this possibly be her life now?

“Max…I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to do. I’m so scared, and I screwed up so bad, so bad, and I’m just, god I’m so messed up Max.” Liz sobbed. She just sobbed so heart that her body was shaking violently.

Max’’s heart broke watching Liz unfold with such emotional distress, he knew it wasn’t entirely Liz’s fault. He should have watched out for, he tried so hard to play god, but it was like he told Liz last year, he wasn’t god.

“Liz there’s something I have to tell you.” Liz looked up at him with unease. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to hear what he had to say, she was so afraid of what might come up.

“I didn’t sleep with Tess.” Liz looked up at him with confusion.

“I don’t understand…” She started and Max stopped her. For the next hour he explained, with detail, the events that had happened with he and Future Max, he told her the tale of how he deceived her, and how he was supposed to keep her safe by doing what he did, but he failed even more miserably.

“Oh Max, it’s not your fault.” Liz cried. Max shook his head, it was all his fault.

“No if I hadn’t done what I did, this would have never happened. God how could I have been so stupid, and my future self what was he thinking! I should have told you sooner. I shouldn’t have kept it from you. Damn it! I knew Tess wanted Kyle, I knew it, why didn’t I, I should have told you Liz, I should have told you.” Max finally let out all his frustrations and he broke down crying, he cried like a little baby. Everything he had went through, everything he faced, it was all in the open and he was still in a big mess. When his life going to be good? When will things look up for him? He was just a seventeen year old boy, he wasn’t meant for all this, he didn’t know how to be a king, hell he didn’t even know how to do his English homework half the time, how was he supposed to take all this on?

“Max don’t blame yourself. Your future self did what he had to so he could protect what he saw, he tried to do the same thing you did. If you hadn’t done what you did, than nothing would have been right anyways. The future would just be bad, and things are bad now, but Max you did all that you could, you did all that you could, your just a kid, we’re all just a bunch of kids. Don’t put this blame on you. It’s my fault that I’m carrying this child, no one else’s. Yes I was hurt, but I should have known better Max. I’m so much smarter than that, and I should have known better and I didn’t I screwed up Max, don’t you see it’s not your fault, so don’t blame yourself, god if it wasn’t for you I’d probably be stuck on some foreign planet. You’re doing an amazing job Max, please stop torturing yourself.”

Max sighed.

“Only if you stop torturing yourself. Liz it’s not your fault, you did what you did because you weren’t thinking straight, and Zan saw that, he took advantage of you, it’s not your fault, you had no choice in what happened.”

“Maybe, but I should have known better Max, and now look at me I’m pregnant.” The tears reappeared and they streamed down her innocent face.

“I’m seventeen and pregnant, and the father of my child is on some unknown planet. God what am I going to tell my parents. I mean is this pregnancy even going to normal? I mean what if this baby’s going to be green and slimy, how am I supposed to explain that to my parents?” Liz blubbered.

“Liz, we’ll get through this, together. I promise, I made the mistake of leaving your side once, I made the mistake of not being there for you because I thought it was what’s best for you, but I am nothing with out you Liz. I promise you, I’ll figure something out, we’ll talk to Tess, we’ll find away Liz I promise you, you will not be alone in this.”” Max assured. He took her into his arms and held her there, he held her there for as long as she needed. He wouldn’t leave her this time, they needed get past all the mistakes, and they needed to get passed all the regrets. They needed to learn and prevent them from happening, so they would never have to feel such pain again.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! Thanks for all the great feedback! I hope you all like the new part! Thanks so much for the feedback once again, it means a lot!!

Chapter 13

“Are you sure you don’t want me to stay?” Maria asked for the 10th time. It had been a week since everything had went down, and Liz had so far only told Max and Maria the truth about her. Max told her when she was ready to let everyone know he’d be by her side, and well Maria, she was Maria.

Now all Maria did was pester around Liz, and be at her beck and call. She wouldn’t let Liz out of her side, fearing something might happen to her. Liz was getting annoyed with it.

“Maria, I’m positive, I am fine, nothing is going to happen to me, my parents are in the other room, and I’m really tired, we both had an exhausting shift, go home take a shower and rest, because that’s exactly what I’m going to do.” Maria looked at Liz skeptically and saw that she was budging.

“Fine, but I’m going to call you first thing in the morning to make sure everything’s ok.” Liz rolled her eyes.

“Ok Maria, bye.” Maria gave her a quick hug, patted her belly and then left the room. Liz shook her head and sighed, no matter what Maria’s quirky routines were, she couldn’t help but love the girl. Liz sighed and turned around to face her full length mirror. She looked at herself long and hard, and then she pressed her hand against her stomach.

The thought that there was actually life inside her was bewildering. She was scared as hell as to what was to come for her. She wasn’t even sure if her pregnancy would be a normal 9 months like it should be, or if it’s different. Which was more the reason to be open with the others with it, especially Tess, since she knew the most. But she was scared of everyone’s reaction. She knew Max and Maria were supportive, but would the others see it as they did. The others didn’t even know what had went on with Max and she, and the whole Future Max situation, would she have to explain that as well. Would they even care about that and just judge her regardless. She was so confused, and she just wanted things to be normal, but she was carrying the child of a ruthless alien, normal was something she wasn’t going to be getting in a long while.

<Center>*****</center>

“Kyle, you are so wrong, you would never be able to eat 20 hohos in 5 minutes, and then be in the mood for a whole pizza pie all by yourself.” Tess laughed, as Kyle explained to her his weird tactics after he finished his wrestling season.

“You wanna bet on that?” Kyle asked. Tess laughed.

“Oh, I so gotta see this.” Tess said anticipating the situation.

“You’re on. Order the pizza while I get the hohos.” He said getting up from the couch walking towards the kitchen. Tess watched him as he did with a smile on her face. She and Kyle had gotten pretty close over the last few months, she was starting to develop feelings for him, but she was scared as hell.

She was always programmed to be with Max, and to be his queen, but he already made it clear that he didn’t want that from her. She understood, as hard it was for her to understand, she would never be able to take the place of Liz Parker in his heart.

Liz Parker, someone she considered her enemy, or so she thought. She was so confused, as to what was going on in her mind. Tess was sure when she came here that she hated Liz because she got between she and Max. Then when she started developing feelings for Kyle, she couldn’t understand why the jealousy still stuck.

Maybe it was because Liz took the place as queen, and it was programmed in her mind that she was to be queen. But now as she sat in the living room of the Valenti house hold, waiting to see Kyle eat 20 hohos and whole pizza pie, she didn’t feel that jealousy anymore, she felt sympathy for Liz.

She knew what the burden of being something great can feel like, and the burden of being queen, and needing to always be the best was actually lifted off Tess’s shoulders, and she had Liz Parker to thank for that.

She didn’t know what changed in her over the last couple of months, but the hatred towards Liz ceased to exist, and ever since the incident with Zan in New York, Tess was more interested in protecting Liz than anything else, and it bewildered her, because she never felt like she had to protect anyone but herself, but Kyle changed her. He made her feel like she belonged, and she liked that feeling. Maybe these changes in her were for the better.

<center>*****</center>

Liz let out a big sigh of relief and comfort as she lay down on her bed and snuggled up against her comforter. She was finally at ease and for the first time in a week she fell asleep within minutes, no thoughts crowding her mind.

“I love you Liz.” Dream Liz smiled as Dream Max came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her declaring his love.

“Hmm, I love you too.” Liz sighed closing her eyes leaning into him. His scent was intoxicating, and she loved the warm sensations she felt when in his embrace.

“You’re mine Liz Parker, don’t you forget it, and I’ll never let you go.” Liz tensed up as the arms wrapped around her tightened, and the warm feeling disappeared. She turned her head to the side and found that she was now in the arms of Zan.

“No.” She said panicked as she tried to get out of his grip.

“Aww, are you not happy to see me sugar? I know that our baby is.” He said pulling her closer against him, his erection grinding against her backside as he used one hand to press against her stomach.

Liz breathed heavily as she found herself weak against him.

“That’s right, our child we created, he wants his mommy and daddy together.” He said maliciously through a smirk before he titled Liz’s head to the side kissing her neck gently, before ravishing her.

“No.” Liz sighed, but it was useless, she had no power against him. His hands caressed her body, and she was filled with hot need.

“You want me baby, you’re mine, and only mine.” He set lifting up her dress and caressing her thighs with his hands.

“Zan.” Liz moaned. She couldn’t stop the things he did to her. Zan smirked and he turned her around to face him. He pulled her tightly against him, and pushed them against the bed that magically appeared.

He entered her with one quick thrust, and they moved together in sync.

“I’m coming for you Elizabeth.” He whispered in her ear just as her release took over.

Liz jolted up out of her bed, sweating. She needed to get to Max and fast.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! Thanks for all the great feedback I love reading them!! Here's the next part hope you all like it!!

Chapter 14

Just as Max was preparing for bed; he got brought out of his routine with a knock on his window.

He was surprised to find Liz waiting there impatiently. Sensing something was wrong by the look on her face he quickly rushed to the window and opened it.

"Liz, what happened?" He asked quickly, the worry apparent in his tone.

"Can I come in?" She asked in a low voice. Max nodded and opened the window wide enough to let her through. She climbed up, and he helped her into the room. Once she was settled Max shut the window and Liz started pacing around the floor.

"Liz what is it?" Max asked. Liz bit her lip nervously, she wasn't really sure how to tell him, she knew that she was going to tell him, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go into full detail with the dream, seeing as some of it could possibly be a little embarrassing, or hard to explain.

"Umm, I kind of had this dream." Liz started. Max looked at her skeptically.

"People have dreams all the time Liz." Max commented. Liz nodded her head and continued to pace.

"I know, I know, but Zan was in my dream, and I don't know if it was really a dream, I mean, I was sleeping, but I was dreaming about, well I was dreaming about something totally different, and then Zan appeared, and he said he was coming for me, and I was just so scared, and I woke up in a fright, and I'm not even sure if it's a dream, or a premonition. I'm just, I don’t know, help me out here Max." Liz said.

Max sighed and ran his hands through his head. He walked up to Liz and gathered her in his arms. He soothingly ran his hand up and down her back to calm her down.

"Ok, just calm down for a second Liz." He said calmly. Liz closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, feeling comforted, and calm.

When they finally spread apart Max slowly sat her down on his bed, and he sat down next to her.

"Ok, now slowly let’s go through this, so we can figure out what’s going on." Max said thinking rationally. He knew that one of them had to be the calm one of the two, and since it defiantly wasn't Liz, he was going to have to be that person.

"Ok well, like I said, I fell asleep and I was dreaming, it was a normal dream."

"What was it about?" Max asked. Liz blushed as she remembered it was about Max and her.

"Umm, it was kind of fuzzy." Liz replied.

"Ok, go to the part where Zan came in."

"Ok, he said that I was his, and then he placed his hand on my stomach, and I don't know I was just trapped, like I was under his spell again. He was saying how the baby wants us together, and I was weak, I couldn't do anything, he was completely controlling me." She explained.

"What happened between the two of you?" Liz looked away; she didn't want to tell him.

"I see." Max said the twinge in his heart stinging a bit more.

"I didn't want to Max, it was like I was pulled against my will." Liz explained.

"Liz, you don't have to explain, I understand, trust me. Go on." He urged.

"Well, not much more happened, he just said he was coming for me, and then I woke up. It was so weird, it was like I was sucked into the dream, so I'm not even sure if he dream walked me, or if it's a premonition, I just knew I had to come to you."

“Well despite which one it is it can’t be good either way. I know how you feel about the situation but I really think it’s time that we tell everyone. That way we can all come up with a way to protect you.” Max said.

Liz nodded her head.

“Ok, I’ll tell everyone first thing tomorrow,” Liz said.

“Good.” Liz nodded her head in agreement and then got up. She shoved her hands in her pockets, and she was feeling awkward.

“So, umm…”

“Yeah…”

“I guess I should go home,” Liz said.

“I don’t think that’s such a smart idea, I mean after that dream, anything could happen, just stay here for tonight, I’ll sleep on the floor or something.”

“Oh no Max, I don’t want to put you out, really I’ll be fine.”

“Liz, I’d feel more comfortable with you here, safe,” Max said.

“Ok, then I’ll stay,” She said. Max smiled.

“Good. Well do you need anything?”

“Oh no, I’m pretty set,” Liz said. Max nodded and then gestured towards the bed.

“Oh right,” Liz said getting on the bed. Max took a couple of pillows and then grabbed blankets from his closet and made a little bed on the floor. Once the two were settled they big their goodnights, but neither could get a wink of sleep.

<center>*****</center>

Max was the first one to get up and when he saw that Liz was still lying in bed, and from his perspective it looked as if she was still sleeping he went to take a quick shower.

Liz who wasn’t asleep sat up once Max left the room. She sighed, she hadn’t got a wink a sleep, but she felt safer than she had in a while. She wondered what would happen with Max and her. They never really discussed the situation, and she knew they were on better terms, but were they just friend terms? Or were they something more. Of course her being the chicken shit that she was didn’t have the courage to ask, so she kept silence, hoping it would all come out in the open soon.

She sighed and lied back down on the bed and closed her eyes as she waited for Max to come back in.

Max who had just gotten out of the shower cursed himself for forgetting his shirt in his room. He opened the door slightly to his room and was relieved when he still found Liz asleep. He walked in and walked to his dresser to get his shirt.

Once Liz heard the door open she opened her eyes and got up of the bed. To her surprise she found Max standing shirtless in front of his dresser.

“Oh,” Liz said. Max turned around and found Liz wide awake sitting on the bed.

“Sorry, I didn’t know,” Liz said blushing.

“It’s not your fault, I thought you were still sleeping,” Max said putting his shirt on.

They both stayed silent due to the awkward moment.

“Well, um I guess I should get home,” Liz said.

“Right, I’ll drive you. My parents aren’t home so you don’t have to climb through the window.”

“Oh, okay.” Liz said getting up from the bed. Max stood by the door holding it open for Liz, and she gave him a quick thank-you as she passed by him.

The ride to Liz’s was uneventful, and not full of much conversation. Both of them had too many thoughts floating around in their heads.

“So do you want to come up? You can just hand out in my room if you want while I shower, because you know we’re going to call everyone over to tell them, and it really doesn’t make sense for you to go home and just come back again.” Liz said thinking reasonably.

“Right, okay. Sounds good,” Max said nodding his head in agreement as he turned off the engine to the car.

They both walked upstairs to Liz’s room, and Max called everyone over to the Crashdown to have a chat. It was early in the morning, and neither person in the ‘I know an alien club’ was eager to attend.

Once Liz got out of the shower, she and Max went downstairs to eat breakfast as they waited for everyone to come.

“So, how do you feel?” Max asked, nodding towards her stomach.

“Well nothing out of the ordinary, except for the weird dreams, I mean I haven’t had any premonitions or anything, and I haven’t been having morning sickness or anything.” Liz answered. Max nodded.

“Well hopefully Tess will have some answers.” Max said.

“Yeah, hopefully.” Liz sighed as she picked at her pancakes. Telling everyone about her current situation was not something she wanted to do.

Max sensed her worry and he quickly put his hands over hers and squeezed.

“Hey, we’ll get through this together, I promise you Liz. I’m not leaving your side no matter what.” He assured.

Liz smiled at him.

“Thanks.” The two had a brief moment before everyone came barging in, grumbling about early morning meetings.

‘Time to face the music’ Liz thought as she suddenly felt sick to her stomach.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Ok you guys! I have written two chapters so far and since I have been on Haitus I decided to post them together!

I just want to thank you all for your support for all those who stuck by this fic!

Mostly, Alien_Friend, && aussietrueblue, you two have been amazing with the support! Thanks so much! I dedicate these parts to the two of you! :wink:

Oh and for some inspiration I made a new banner for the story so check it out :wink:

Chapter 15

“Maxwell this better be good because I did not wake up this early for no good reason.” Michael grumbled as he walked into the Crashdown, the rest of the group following after him.

Everyone’s appearance was disheveled and it was obvious they were all very tired.

“Actually I wanted you all to come here because I need to tell you all something.” Liz said and everyone turned to stare at her.

“Umm…look I don’t know how else to say this so I’m just going to come out and say it and you all can just, I don’t know, you can just send all your opinions my way after… I’m pregnant.” Everyone stared at her in shock.

“Nice one Max!” Kyle commented as he rolled his eyes. Liz hasn’t even been back for a week and those two already got it busy, Aliens these days.

“I can’t believe this…” Isabel said, when had Max and Liz gotten together?

“Actually, it’s not Max’s,” Liz said. This time everyone had their eyes widened even wider and mouths dropped to the floor.

“Well that’s great Liz, but honestly I could care less about some random guy knocking you up, I mean you’re cool, and apart of this group, but I don’t see how this was so important for us to all meet like this, or how it’s any of our business.” Michael stated.

“Actually it is kind of everyone’s business because it wasn’t some random guy who, well the baby’s father isn’t some random guy.” Liz said. This was all very hard to get through and she didn’t know how to explain things.

Max walked up behind her and squeezed her arm lightly knowing her he was right by her side. Liz looked up at him and smiled. Maria soon walked next to Liz to show her support as well.

“Who’s the father Liz?” Alex asked. Liz took in a big breath.

“Zan.” Now everyone was outraged, people were talking left and right and Liz wasn’t sure what to make of things but she knew that her heart was pounding fast and she felt like she was going to faint at all the tension she was receiving.

“WOOW! Everyone chill!” Maria screamed. Everyone stopped their chatter but all eyes were still on Liz.

“Let’s give Liz a chance to explain please.” Liz gave Maria a look of thanks.

“What’s there to say? I mean how could you let this happen Liz?” Isabel said infuriated.

“Let her explain Iz.” Max said.

“I can’t believe this Max, you of all people should be outraged! But instead you stand by her side, it’s not like she kissed him or anything, she’s pregnant! Do you know what this means! I mean this baby isn’t technically human, and the fact that the father is evil might have some type of negative effect as well!” Isabel continued.

Liz knew that Isabel was right but it still stung to hear the words.

“Isabel I’ve heard enough, now stop. I said let Liz explain.” Max said. He understood what Isabel was saying but Liz made a mistake, a mistake she couldn’t control because Zan was manipulating her. Just like Tess had manipulated him back when she first came to Roswell, and Liz still stuck with him, now it was his turn to stick with her. They’ve both made a lot of mistakes, but if he was sure about one thing it was that Liz Parker was brought into his life for a reason, and he wasn’t going to let her out of it anymore.

Isabel glared at him, she couldn’t believe him!

Liz tried to speak but the words got stuck in her throat. Everyone was staring at her and tears started to form in her eyes. She tried her hardest to let it out but she couldn’t.

“It’s ok Liz, I’ll start.” Max whispered. Liz nodded.

“I guess we should start from the beginning.” Max said. So for the next hour or so Max and Liz went back and forth explaining the situation starting with Future Max all the way to the summit and the baby’s connection to Zan.

At the end of it everyone was amazed, but Isabel and Michael were still a little weary on the situation.

“I don’t know what to say, I mean, you two made so many mistakes. You should have came to us Max, we could have helped you with Future Max, we could have prevented all this, and Liz…”

“Isabel, Liz had no control over it, he manipulated her ok, what part don’t you understand? He knew everything about her and he used it to his advantage, you know how hard it is to resist an alien, we all went through it with Tess.” Max said as he came to Liz’s defense.

Now everyone turned to face Tess.

“That’s different Max, we’ve grown to trust Tess, and she proved her loyalty.” Isabel commented.

“Yeah but we didn’t know that in the beginning, like Liz didn’t know anything about Zan in the beginning, none of us did. All of us were prone to their tricks, but Liz was the only one who suffered from it.” Max continued.

Liz smiled up at him, she couldn’t believe that Max was defending her like this, even as she stood there pregnant by another man, he still stood by her side.

Tess who watched the whole encounter and listened to what everyone had to say stood quiet. She could understand what Liz was going through, she had been manipulated by Nasedo her entire life, and when she had came to Roswell that all changed. She felt like she had a place somewhere, other than being the queen of some other planet.

Truthfully when she had heard that Liz was queen she felt free. Like a burden was lifted from her shoulders, she felt like she could do what she wanted and pursue her life with someone else; Kyle.

She now understood what Liz was going through, she had been there once herself and now it was her turn to step up and prevent what she had gone through to happen to Liz as well.

“I think Max is right,” Tess finally said. Everyone turned to face her.

“Liz, I know that we didn’t get a long at first, and now that you know that I didn’t sleep with Max that maybe we’ll get off on a better start.

Also, what happened with you, I can understand your pain. I went through the same thing with Nasedo and I was programmed to think that Max and I were destined to be together just like Zan manipulated you to be with him. And when I found out that you were queen I was upset yeah, but it was because what I had thought for my entire life wasn’t true and I felt like I was deceived, but in reality I feel more relieved than ever. I don’t have this burden on me anymore, and trust me, I’ve made a lot of mistakes, when you have the fate of a planet on your shoulders it kind of makes you prone to mistakes, so I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’m going to support you in this and whatever you need I’ll be glad to help.”

Liz smiled, “I’d really love your help Tess.” Tess smiled back and soon Kyle wrapped his arm around her. Her heart melted as she was in his arms.

“That’s my favorite Martian.” He whispered in her ear causing her to laugh.

“You know I’m with you all the way hon,” Maria said. Alex nodded his head, “Same here.” He agreed. She smiled her thanks at them.

“Hey, alien pregnancies have now become my life,” Kyle commented. Liz broke out a half laugh and shook her head before thanking him.

Now it was Michael and Isabel.

“Whatever, we’re a group, so I guess when one of the members is affected, we are all, so I’m with you.” He said.

“Thanks Michael.” He mumbled a reply and then everyone turned to face Isabel. Liz was shifting nervously.

“I still don’t think it’s right, but I’ll help as much as I can because if this happened to me, I would want as much help as I could get.”

“Thanks Isabel,” Liz said sincerely and Isabel nodded her reply.

“Ok, um so where do we start Max? I mean this isn’t a normal pregnancy.” Maria said.

“We were kind of hoping you could answer that Tess,” Max said as he turned to Tess.

“Me?”

“Yeah well you know the most about where we come from…”

“Well I’ve never really heard of human alien babies, I mean there could be thousands of possibilities. I briefly remember Nasedo saying something about our pregnancies lasting one month, but Liz is human so it could be the regular 9 months, or one month since she technically is changed and is the queen. Or since she’s human and the queen it can be the regular 9 months with the added one month, I honestly don’t know for sure,” Tess answered.

“Well at least that’s a start. We know we at least should have one month, and we might not have that much time because we aren’t sure when Zan is going to come back, or if he will come back, but we do know that he wants the baby, so if we need a plan, we’re going to need to come up with it now,” Max stated.

“Actually, I have a plan, but it’s kind of risky,” Liz said stepping out.

Next chapter posted in next post
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Chapter 16

“Are you sure you want to do this Liz?” Max asked from her bedside, the idea of what Liz was about to do didn’t stick with him well, but they needed answers.

“Max, the father of my unborn child is an alien killer, this is the least of my worries,” She stated as she got comfortable on her bed.

“Ok,” Max said nodding his head.

“Is Isabel ready?” She asked.

“I’ll go get her,” Max said getting up walking over to the window. The rest of the gang were nervously standing or sitting around on Liz’s balcony.

“Iz, you ready?” Max asked. Isabel looked up and nodded.

“Yeah,” She said as she walked over to the window and climbed into Liz’s room.

She walked towards Liz and sat down next to her.

“Ok, I’m going to need you to clear your mind and concentrate on Zan and only Zan, and I’m going to connect with the baby so he can help you get into Zan’s mind,” Liz nodded her head and took in a breath.

“Thanks Isabel,” She said before they started. Isabel nodded her head and they both closed their eyes as Isabel placed her hand on Liz’s stomach.

“Just clear your mind…” She whispered and as soon as she got a connection she let Liz take over.

She opened her eyes and removed her hand once, while Liz appeared to be asleep and unconscious.

“Did it work?” Max asked as he rushed to their side.

“I think so, I guess all we can do now is just wait,” She stated before wrapping her arms around herself.

<center>*****</center>

Liz looked around at her surroundings and saw the darkness of it all. It was all creepy and it was making her a little nervous.

“I was wonderin’ when you was gonna show up.” She gasped at the voice and turned around to find Zan sitting on a bed with red satin bed sheets.

“How’d you know I’d come?” Liz asked.

“Like father like son, I knew the baby wanted to meet his daddy,” Zan stated before a baby boy appeared in his arms. Liz’s eyes widened.

“Is that…” Zan smiled.

“Looks just like his daddy,” He said as he looked down at the baby playing with it’s hands.

“I have questions,” Liz said.

“I figured.”

“When is the baby going to be born?” Zan smiled and the baby disappeared out of his arms.

Liz looked around trying to find the baby. Before she knew it she was in a black dress with Zan standing behind her his arms wrapped around her and his hands on her stomach.

“Impatient much?” He whispered against the crook of her neck. Liz closed her eyes and tried to control herself. She wouldn’t let him win this time.

“Answer my question Zan.” Zan chuckled and turned Liz around so that she was now facing him.

“I’m not really the talkin’ type,” He said before closing his mouth to hers. Liz closed her eyes and started to get into the kiss but then a picture of Max flashed into her mind.

“No!” She said as she pushed Zan off her. She pushed him with such force that he fell onto the floor.

“You bitch!” Zan said raising his hands out at her.

“Go ahead Zan, blast me, kill your baby,” Liz threatened. She had a smirk on her face, she was now the one who was holding all the cards.

Zan started laughing.

“Fine you win this one, but it’s only a short amount of time Liz before the baby is born. Probably only a month, what will you do once he’s born?” He teased as he paced the room.

Liz glared at him.

“I’m still the queen, you can’t rule without me.” Zan laughed again.

“That was before you was carrying the heir, now I have all the cards in my hand. Kivar is dead, killed him with my own hands. The peoples is happy that I’s the new king that I been allowed to place new rules in this world. I aint gonna need you afta my child is born.” Liz gasped, how was that possible? How was he strong enough to destroy Kivar?

“Oh it was easy princess, Nicholas made a deal on the ride over to hea, he promised to help me as long I grant him the power as second. Rath aint take that so well, had to kill him, but there was no loss there, he was weak, so we destroyed Kivar together and now I’s took back my place as king.”

Liz felt herself get dizzy, this wasn’t supposed to happen, not so fast, Kivar was supposed to distract Zan for a while so she could have some time to plan.

“Looks like ya plans gonna chance now sugar,” Zan said with a smirk on his face.

“Now that you have gone all stiff on me, I won’t be needing you anymore, you won’t give it up anyway, a damn shame I might add. You was a good lay, oh well, I’ll see you in a month my sweet Lizzie,” He whispered before kicking Liz out of the connection.

Liz awoke with a gasp as her whole body was sweating, and she was shaking with fear.

“What? What happened?” Everyone said rushing to her side.

“Zan’s stronger than we thought. Kivar’s dead, Zan killed him,” Liz said through her pants. Everyone looked at her in shock.

“Great, that’s just great,” Michael said as he paced the room running his hands through his head.

“What he say about the baby Liz?” Max asked.

“We only have a month.” Everyone looked at her in shock and disappointment. They were all scared of what was to come.

“How are we supposed to prepare ourselves in a month, I mean, god, he must be stronger than all of us put together, how are we supposed to defeat him?!” Isabel asked exasperated.

Liz shook her head.

“No,” She stated. Everyone looked at her.

“No, I won’t let you all fight him, he doesn’t want any of you, he already got his throne, he already got his wish to be king, he doesn’t need the rest of you. He wants me, and I’m not going to let you all go through this because of my mistake,” Liz stated firmly.

“Stop talking nonsense Liz, we’re all in this together,” Max stated back. Liz shook her head.

“No, I won’t let you, this is my mistake, I’m not going to risk your lives because of what I did!”

“And we are not going to stand here and just accept the fact that you are going to die and not do a damn thing about it!” Max screamed back at her.

“Max is right, we’ve all made mistakes and we’re not just going to watch you pay for your mistakes. We’re a team and for the past year and a half we have been working together as a team, we’ve faced the problem with the FBI, and even with Tess together, and this is just another fork in the road that we need to face, together,” Isabel stated. The other nodded their heads in agreement.

“She’s right chica, you might not want us involved but we are so you’re just going to have to accept it,” Maria stated adamantly.

Liz groaned, “I don’t want you involved.”

“We didn’t want you involved when Max healed you either, but you still stuck around,” Isabel continued.

“She’s right, we’re a group, and we’re going to stick together,” Max stated. Everyone surrounded Liz and no one seemed to back down.

“If we’re going to go through with this, we’re going to need a good plan,” Liz replied.

“We’ll figure one out, we have a month,” Max said.

“That’s not a lot of time, not to mention, how I’m going to explain to my parents when I give birth, I mean I don’t even look pregnant! God this whole thing is one big mess,” Liz said breaking down in front of everyone.

Maria quickly rushed to her side.

“We’ll handle it the best we can. For now let’s not worry about your parents but the major issue at hand, which is Zan. Anyone have any ideas?” Max asked looking around the room.

“Actually I think I do.” Everyone turned to look at Tess.

“It’s not going to be easy, but if we hard work enough I think we’ll be able to succeed.”

“What is it?” Kyle asked.

“You’re all going to need to trust me,” Tess said. Everyone just nodded their heads, and Tess smiled it felt good to be apart of the group, to really be apart of the group.

“Ok well this is what I have in mind…”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys! I'm back with the next part! I want to thank you all for the great feedback and I'm glad that you all are still reading!

I'm starting on writing on this and I don't plan on working on any other fic at the time being because I started this a long time ago and so I plan on hopefully having it finished by the end of February!

Thanks to pandas2001, Alien_Friend, orphyfets, Addicted2AmberEyes, aussietrueblue, begonia9508, and vampyrax

Chapter 17

“Tess I can’t thank you enough for helping me with this, I know that we never got off on right terms, but if we ever do get through this I’d really like for us to start over,” Liz told Tess as they were currently trying to commence a part of Tess’s plan.

“I’d really like that too Liz.” The two girls shared a soft smile.

“Ok, well, let’s try this, shall we?” Tess said. Liz nodded her head and the two sat Indian style on the pod chamber floor.

The others were currently training outside. The aliens were trying to enhance their powers, while Sheriff Valenti was teaching the humans self defense techniques.

“Ok, we all have different powers, but when you want to use a specific one, you need to tap into that specific power and you need to focus on that one and only that one,” Tess explained.

“Ok.”

“Ok now take a deep breath and concentrate hard on getting a premonition. Clothes your eyes and just let your mind blank out and think of how you felt and what happened to you when you got your first premonition,” Tess continued. Liz nodded her head and complied.

Tess took Liz’s hand and gently led it towards her stomach.

“Ok, now I’m going to let my power flow into yours so that if you do achieve a premonition we can have it last longer,” Tess whispered as she closed her eyes and let her powers flow into Liz.

Liz blanked out her mind and concentrated on the woman and the incident with the alley, she could feel Tess’s power surging into hers and she intensely envisioned herself in the moment when she first received her premonition.

Seconds later Liz was being pulled into various premonitions.

Liz and Max sharing a smile as they ate breakfast together

Day by day Liz’s belly getting bigger

Tess and Kyle sharing a kiss

Liz going into labor

Liz screaming out for help as Zan was kidnapping her

Liz giving birth

Liz screaming out at Nicholas to give her baby back to her

“NO!” Liz cried out as she snapped out of premonitions, her body dripping in sweat.

“Liz what happened!?” Tess asked quickly rushing to her side.

The others heard her scream and quickly ran inside.

“What happened?” Maria screamed as she saw Liz’s distraught appearance.

Max rushed to her and placed his hands on her face. Tears were streaking down Liz’s face and her hair was all soaked from the sweat.

“Liz, what’s wrong?” Max asked, panic evident in his tone.

“My baby, they took my baby!” She cried. They couldn’t take her baby!

“Liz shh, it was just a premonition, shh, it’s not real, it didn’t happen yet,” Max reassured as he soothingly ran his hands down her hair.

“Max?” Liz asked as she looked into his eyes.

“Max!” She screamed as she lunged into his arms, she was so scared.

“Shh, it’s ok Liz, it’s ok, I’m here,” He whispered quietly.

Once Max calmed Liz down the Maria gave her some water.

“Thanks,” She whispered as she took a long sip.

“What did you see Liz?” Michael questioned.

“It didn’t work, the plan didn’t work,” Liz declared.

“Why not?” Kyle asked.

“Because Nicholas betrayed Zan, it didn’t matter if Tess cut a deal with Zan, because Nicholas kills him and takes my baby, oh please don’t let him take my baby,” Liz cried.

“Shh, no one’s going to hurt him Liz, I promise,” Max whispered. Liz nodded her head, she had faith in him.

“We’re going to need a new plan then,” Max said getting up.

“How about I cut a deal with Nicholas than?” Tess suggested. They look at her.

“Think about it, it didn’t work with Zan because he was useless and just a pawn in Nicholas’s game, we need to go to the big fish and that’s Nicholas. I go to Nicholas, I tell him that I’ll mind warp Liz into giving him the baby.”

“What if he asks why?”

“Same reason that I planned on giving to Zan. I want to be queen.”

“What if he doesn’t buy it?”

“Well there’s not time for thinking like that, it has to work because there is no other plan, we have 3 ½ weeks,” Max stated. The others nodded in agreement.

“There’s something else,” Liz said. They turned to look at her.

“Each day I’m pregnant is equivalent to a week and half in human pregnancies.”

“What’s that mean?” Maria asked confused.

“It means that by the end of the month I’ll look and be 42 weeks pregnant.”

“So you’ll progress like a normal human?” Isabel inquired.

“Yeah but instead of growing by weeks I’ll be growing by days.”

“Great, now how are we supposed to explain this to your parents or to anyone else for that matter? You like a regular girl one day and then the next day you look like your 6 months pregnant,” Michael groaned as he ran his hands through his head.

“I’ll speak to Liz’s parents, I’ll come up with something, but the main thing is to keep Liz out of sight for the next month,” Valenti piped in.

“I agree, Liz I think you’re going to have to stay in the pod chamber, it’s the only way you’ll be safe,” Max stated.

Liz nodded her head.

“Ok.”

“Did you see anything in your premonition about when Nicholas and Zan are going to arrive?” Liz shook her head no.

“Damn, this isn’t good! I mean they could show up any day now,” Michael groaned.

“I do know that they waited to make themselves present once I was going into labor,” Liz said.

“Still, they could be here now watching our every moves,” Max explained as he paced the cave floor.

“Then I need to connect with Zan again,” Liz stated.

“No,” Max stated firmly.

“Max, we need to find out and this is the only way,” Liz said.

“How are you so sure that he’ll tell you?” Isabel asked.

“Because I’m going to make him think what’s he’s wanted has happened.” Liz affirmed.

“How’s that?”

“I’m going to make him think that I’m on his side, that the baby has changed me.”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Thanks for the feedback guys! Here's the next part...

Chapter 18

“Liz are you sure you want to do this?” Max asked for about the tenth time in the last five minutes. Truthfully he was a little scared, Liz had told him about how it felt when under Zan’s spell, and how the baby amplified that feeling by like 10, and he wasn’t sure if she would be able to come out of it if she went through with it. That and he was also a little jealous, from what Liz had told him Zan wanted certain things, and the thought of Liz with Zan like that broke his heart.

Liz looked up at him and noticed his distraught appearance. She sighed, she knew why he was so scared for her and she knew that if she went through with this there could be a possibility that Zan would want her, the thought now made her sick but knowing that Max was so scared of that happening, and that Max didn’t want her with another man made her heart warm.

“Max, I need to do this, but just know that whatever happens I never meant to hurt you,” She promised to him. He gave her a half smile and nodded back, deep down he knew she never wanted to hurt him intentionally.

“So you sure you can do this alone? You don’t need Isabel?” Max asked as he made Liz comfortable in the corner of the pod chamber.

“Yeah, I think I can manage.” Max nodded his head and once everything was settled he started getting up but Liz stopped him.

He looked into her eyes.

“Liz?” She pulled him closer to her and leaned in to give him a gentle yet passionate kiss.

“Just in case something goes wrong, I just want to remember, of what I have back here,” She whispered once they split apart. Max smiled and caressed her cheek with the palm of his hand.

“Go, before I can go through with it anymore,” She whispered the feel of his hand on her cheek making her not want to go through with it. He nodded and slowly walked out of the cave with one look at her before he was truly gone.

Liz sighed, she took a deep breath and got comfortable and laid down on the little mini mattress that Max had brought for her. Her stomach was already getting bigger and soon she would be too big for the mattress, but it would do for now.

She placed her hand on her abdomen and concentrated hard. She concentrated on making her appearance appeal to Zan’s wants, which was a long black strapless gown.

She knew that she was in the right place when she felt the cold breeze sweep through her, and darkness take over.

‘This was it,’ She thought to herself. She needed to be one hell of an actress.

“Back so soon?” Zan said, Liz prepared herself and turned around. She had a smirk on her face. Zan looked at her surprised.

“You’ve gotten bigger.” He commented. Liz walked over to him slowly and gracefully. Once she was in front of him he placed his hand on her chin so that she was looking up at him.

“What’s this change in you?” She smirked at him seductively. She darted out her tongue to wet her dry lips. She took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

“Our son,” She whispered provocatively before wrapping her arms around his neck darting out her tongue onto his ear. She sustained the need to vomit.

She looked up into his eyes to feel for a sense if he was buying it and he had a smirk on his face. Her heart rate was racing fast, she wasn’t sure if she was convincing enough.

Then he groaned and pulled her close sealing her lips with his. He kissed her ferociously and hungrily. His kisses were full of urgency and Liz could feel herself being pulled back into his world.

She closed her eyes and thought of Max one last time before blocking Zan out of her mind and letting him take her again.

<center>*****</center>

“Something’s not right, she’s been like that for over an hour, and she’s burning up and she’s already drenched in her sweat,” Maria stated the worry evident in her tone. When she had come in to check Liz she found her in that state, she quickly called the others in and they didn’t know what to do.

“We’ll give it some more time, if she doesn’t wake up in 30 minutes, then I’ll try to pull her back out,” Isabel suggested.

“I think Isabel’s right, Liz said she knew what she was doing,” Max agreed.

“Ok, 30 minutes, but after that we’re not waiting anymore,” Maria stated firmly.

<center>*****</center>

“I want to come back with you and after the baby is born,” Liz stated to Zan as they lay on the bed.

“How will Maxie boy feel bout’ this?” Liz rolled her eyes.

“I don’t care, he’s been such a hipocrit to me, he yelled at me for becoming pregnant, saying I was stupid and careless. I told him it was ok for him with Tess but I can’t do my own thing? Then he said that Tess was one of us, I told him that your twice the man that he’ll ever be,” She purred into his ears. He smirked.

“That’s one thing you have right sugar,” He said nipping at her neck.

“Zan, when are you going to come get me?” Liz asked running circles with her fingers on his bare chest.

“Nicholas workin’ on the transport for the end of the month,” Zan stated.

“That’s too long from now,” She whined.

“It’s the only time we can work with princess, but don worry, daddy’s little boy gon bring his mommy to his daddy every night,” Zan whispered before climbing on top of Liz again.

<center>*****</center>

“It’s been 30 minutes Max,” Maria stated. Max nodded his head over at Isabel.

She kneeled down next to Liz and concentrated on connecting with her.

<center>*****</center>

Liz could feel herself slip away and she knew that Isabel was most probably trying to connect with her to see if something was wrong.

“What happen?” Zan questioned.

“I don’t think I can stay any longer, I’m feeling weak,” Liz lied. Zan nodded his head.

“Well then ima’ let you go, you gonna need all your strength for tomorrow night,” He purred. Liz nodded her head before leaving the connection.

She opened her eyes and took in a deep breath once the connection broke and everyone crowded around her.

“Liz you were gone over an hour! You’re soaked! What happened?” Maria said rushing to Liz’s side. Liz didn’t know what to say, she looked up at Max but she couldn’t look him in the eyes, but he already knew what had happened.

“We have till the end of the month, Nicholas is working on the transporter, Zan said that he can’t come any sooner because it takes time to get it prepared,” Liz explained.

“Well that’s good news then,” Maria said. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

“Did he buy your act?” Max asked. Liz didn’t look at him in the eye but just nodded her head.

“That’s good then, it’ll be easier to go through with the plan then,” Isabel stated.

The others agreed.

“I’m going to get changed,” Liz said getting up from her spot with one last look at Max. She could see the hurt in his eyes and she hated that she caused it. She couldn’t wait till it was all over and done with.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys just want to say thanks for all the feedback it really means a lot! Also I haven't really had the time to check things over, I only did spell check because i'm in a little bit of a rush, so I'm sorry for any mistakes! Thanks again for the amazing feedback guys!!

Chapter 19

2 ½ weeks later

“God I can’t get over the fact of how big you are getting,” Maria announced as she stared at Liz, only after 2 ½ weeks later looked as if she was 7 months pregnant.

“Thanks Maria, it’s always great to know how fat you are,” Liz blew out incensed as she rolled her eyes.

“You’re not fat Liz, you’re pregnant, that’s what Maria meant, right Maria,” Tess stated quickly nudging Maria on the side with her elbow.

“Ow…Of course that’s what I mean Lizzie,” Maria corrected as she rubbed on her side glaring at Tess who had an innocent face on.

“Whatever, I’m fat and I know it,” Liz groaned as she rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe how big she had gotten over the past weeks as well. She couldn’t wait for the baby to be born, her boobs were killing her, and her back ached constantly, she wanted this over and done with, but she still had almost another week and a half left.

“Let’s talk about something else shall we?” Maria suggested not wanting to deal with the wrath of pregnant Liz. The bigger she got, the testier she got, and Maria didn’t know how many more blows to her ego she could take.

“Right, so how are things with you and Kyle?” Liz asked as she grabbed a bucket of ice-cream from the alien powered fridge Max and Michael had installed a week earlier. It was surprising how much all their powers had advanced just by focusing and concentrating. Max could now heal without breaking a sweat, They all improved on their blasting, and now they were able to control the factor if they wanted their blasts to be deadly or if they wanted it to be seriously painful but still have the victim alive.

Isabel had picked up on mind warping and Tess was able to enhance her mind warping and now she could hold a mind warp for at least a good half hour.

And as for the humans, well let’s just say any mugger would be making the biggest mistake of their lives if they wanted to mug Kyle, Alex, or Maria. Things were progressing well and it was surprising how well planned they were being. The thought of victory didn’t see so far away any more.

Liz had even been able to get premonitions of what was to come, it was one of the major factors in what helped the others be so successful. She watched everything play out as Nicholas and Zan came to earth, and she was able to decipher which powers would come in handy at which specific time. Things were coming along real smoothly.

“We’re good, I mean at first it was kind of awkward because we are living together, and it just makes things a little more difficult, but he’s just been great about everything. The other night after training, he took me out for ice cream, and dropped me off at the room of my door and gave me a kiss like it was on my front steps or something,” Tess gushed. The other girls awed and smiled. Things between the girls have improved and they were all closer, and just like in Liz’s premonition Tess and Kyle got closer as well, and they were quickly on their way on becoming a couple.

“Well at least one of us can have a happily ever after,” Liz muttered as she picked at her ice-cream.

“You and Max still rocky?” Maria asked. Liz nodded her head.

“It’s not like I blame him, I mean I don’t know how I’d be if he got and evil alien pregnant and then had to do the things I had to do with them every night. It would definitely put a damper on the relationship.

And the worse part is that we can’t even concentrate on us because he’s just so fixated on beating Zan and Nicholas that we don’t even have the time to talk,” Liz explained with sigh.

“Well that’s just how Max is, he’ll always avoid a hard subject, but you need to push him, that’s the only way, and if I know anything about my brother it’s that if you, Liz, give him just a tiny shove he’ll cave because it’s you, while others have to literally push him off a bridge to get him to talk,” Isabel said. Maria and Tess agreed as they shook their heads.

“I guess, but I think I want to wait till all this is over with, I mean I have so much more to think about, like what I’m going to tell my parents, I mean I’m pregnant and this baby isn’t normal, it’s not like I can give it up for adoption, and I need to take that responsibility, but I have no idea how to,” Liz stated frustrated.

The baby was the only thing that really consumed her thoughts most of the day. She had no idea what to do, she didn’t even know if she could be a mother. What if the baby took after Zan like she had feared? She didn’t want to have to kill her own baby because it turned evil. How was she supposed to raise a child when she wasn’t even an adult yet? All these thoughts and she was terrified to find out the answers to them.

“I can only imagine, but you know I guess it’s just your pre-mother jitters, I remember my mom telling me how scared she was to have me, but when I was born, none of it mattered except that I was her baby girl and she would do everything in her will to make sure I was happy,” Maria reassured. Liz sighed as she rubbed her belly.

“Your father wasn’t an evil alien, he might have been an asshole, but he had no effect on you, I mean I pray so hard that my baby will not turn out like Zan, but god you don’t know the pull I feel every time I see him, and that’s all the baby’s doing! I mean how do I know for sure that no matter how much love and care I give to this child it will prevent him from ending up like his father!?”

“Because this baby is still part you, and you Liz Parker, are one of the most caring, accepting, loving, amazing person I have ever met, and if your baby gets even an ounce of you then I know for sure that your baby will be just fine,” Tess reassured. Liz looked up at her, watery eyes on the verge of tears.

“Yeah, she’s right Liz, I’ve known you all my life, and this baby is going to be beautiful and perfect and it’s because he’s yours Liz, I have complete faith that everything will turn out fine for you and your son,” Maria continued. Liz started to tear as she let out a half laugh.

“You guys, I don’t know what to say…” She started.

“Just say you won’t worry about it, and everything will be fine,” Maria finished. Liz nodded her head.

“I have a feeling things will be just fine, and it’s not just because of me, but all of you. You guys have been great help, and I couldn’t have imagined being able to get through all this without you guys. You guys are the reason why I’m still alive right now, and you guys are the reason for all this happening. For supporting me and standing by me no matter how complicated the situation got, you guys have been here and that’s how I know for sure that we won’t fail with what we will be doing,” Liz stated firmly. The other girls soon started to tear as well.

“You’re right Liz, I mean I know I might not have been the easiest to get a long since Max healed you, but I was just afraid, but now here with all of you, it’s like when Max healed you my life started to make sense. I didn’t have to be afraid anymore because I know I have people who I can trust and who I know will be there for me no matter what,” Isabel said.

Maria and Tess nodded in agreement. The girls all grabbed each other’s hand.

“God, when this is all over, we’re having a real girl’s not, somewhere where alien pods aren’t present, and it isn’t freezing and dark because we are stuck in a cave,” Maria stated. They all laughed.

They all couldn’t wait till it was all over with.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! I'm back with Chapter 20, we're soon at the end, and I apoligize again for taking a while. I want to thank you all who left feedback, and I haven't had time to read this over, and I just did spell check so I am sorry for any mistakes!!

Chapter 20

Liz woke up in a cold sweat gasping for air. Max, who was the only one on duty to watch her, quickly rushed to her side.

The group had been waiting for the arrival of Zan and Nicholas for the last week but Liz couldn't get through to Zan to find out for sure when they would be here. It meant most probably one thing; they were on their way. But the question was, when were they going to make an appearance?

Not only were they anticipating the arrival of Zan and Nicholas, but Liz was well into her last days of her pregnancy and it would not be long till she went into labor. That was why everyone had taken turns watching Liz in the cave.

"What? What's wrong?" Max asked hoping that she wasn't having any contractions.

"They're here, Zan's here I know it!" Liz panicked. She could feel his presence, she wasn't sure if he was nearby but she knew he was on the planet, the baby sensed it.

"Here by the cave?" Max panicked. He was alert and quickly reached for his cell phone. He needed to call the others now, he didn't know how but if Zan and Nicholas were near the cave than the plans needed to change.

"No Max wait, I don't think they are here, I think that they're on earth. The baby can sense it but it's not that strong, I think that if Zan was nearby than I'd know for sure." Liz reassured him gently getting up and she waddled over to him and gently placed a supportive hand on his arm.

He had been so stressed out lately and he had been working so hard, he shouldn't have to be going through this.

Max sighed, he turned his head slightly to face Liz but he continued dialing the number.

"It's not ok until it's over Liz," He stated before bringing the phone to his ear.

Liz knew he was right, but she didn't want to see him like that, especially since it was mostly her fault. She also felt even worse knowing that she couldn't be apart of the fight because she was pregnant.

"Liz I'm going to need you to connect with Zan to get a location, the others are on their way." Max stated. He didn't look her in the eye, he couldn't look her in the eye ever since he knew what she needed to do, it hurt too much.

Liz nodded her head. She had become such an expert at it by now that she was inside Zan's mind in less than a minute.

"You sensed that I'm here," Zan stated. Liz jumped as he startled her as he came out of no where.

The attraction between the two of them was even stronger now, and she knew it was because he was here on earth.

Liz couldn't respond, she tried so hard to resist the attraction. She nodded her head and stood frozen.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you," He whispered in her ear. Liz could feel herself getting weak, she continued to resist but it was so strong, she didn't know if she was strong enough to lie to him.

"Are you in Roswell?" Liz whispered, she needed to get information but her body was heating up and she was getting dizzy.

"On my way, where are you?" He pressed again.

“Tell me where you are, I’ll come find you, Max and the others will be to suspicious if I leave.” Liz lied.

“We just landed in New York, we on our way to New Mexico. We’re going to be staying at the place we stayed at when we first was there,” He explained.

“The old soap factory?” She questioned thinking back.

“Yeah, that place, I aint got time, Ima connect with you when I get there,” He told her before pushing her out of the connection.

By the time Liz opened her eyes again and was back at the cave everyone was already there.

“What happened?” Max asked.

“They’re in New York and they are on their way to Roswell, he said they are going to be staying at the Old Soap Factory, he’s going to contact me when he gets here,” Liz told them.

“Ok, so we’ll go to the Old Soap Factory. We’ll plan our attack there, make the place planned out to our advantage. When they arrive, we’ll have Liz tell Zan that she’s at the Cave and when he comes looking for her, Tess you go to Nicholas and tell him your plan. When Zan gets to the cave we’ll take care of him, and we’ll bring him back to the factory where we start our attack. Everyone got it?” Max directed. Everyone nodded their heads and quickly got into their cars and drove to the Old Soap Factory.

“Liz, I’m taking you to Valenti’s, Maria’s going to stay with you while this all happens, if anything goes wrong, call us immediately,” He directed to both Maria and Liz. Maria nodded her head but Liz disagreed.

“What no! Max I’m in this too, you can’t just expect to have me sit back and just…”

“Liz, this is final, you are staying at Valenti’s with Maria, you aren’t in the condition to be dealing with this right now, you can go into labor any moment now and we don’t need to risk anything, now let’s go,” Max stated firmly as he and Maria helped Liz up and slowly led her to the car.

Once they reached Valenti’s they quickly got Liz comfortable.

“I need to go, call me the minute you sense anything funny,” Max stated.

“I will. Now go,” Maria said pushing him out the door. With one last look at Liz he was out the door.

<center>*****</center>

I'm in Roswell

Liz gasped as the voice intruded on her thoughts.

"What's wrong?" Maria asked, quickly rushing to her side.

"I think...I think he's in Roswell."

Where are you?

"I'll go call Max." Liz nodded her head.

This connection between her and Zan was getting to be too much.

Ill meet you at the desert Liz told him through the connection.

Why at the desert? He pressed. Liz bit her lip trying to come up with an excuse.

You are lying to me, where are you? His voice was getting urgent and Liz could sense he was mad. He had a hold on her and Liz didn’t know if she could keep pretending anymore.

I’m at the sheriff’s house, but I can’t risk them seeing you, I’ll come meet you at the desert

I’m coming to get you now Liz started panicking, this wasn’t part of the plan. She tried to connect with him but it was no use he had blocked her. She needed to get Maria out of the house and she needed to do it now.

She slowly got up and walked to Maria.

“Chica what’s wrong?” She asked sensing the uneasiness coming from Liz.

“Forgive me Maria,” Liz whispered before using her powers to knock Maria unconscious. She slowly dragged her into Kyle’s room and locked the door shut with her powers. It was the only way to keep Maria safe.

<center>*****</center>

“This is taking too long Max, Maria called us over an 40 minutes ago, Zan should have been here by now, something’s not right,” Isabel said as she paced the floor of the cave.

“She’s right Maxwell, I don’t like this, Maria’s not picking up the phone and neither is Liz, something’s up,” Michael agreed. Max sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He knew they were right, but he didn’t want to mess up just on instincts they needed to be precise on their actions they couldn’t second guess themselves.

“We’ll give him ten more minutes, Michael call Tess, tell her to get to Nicholas now,” Max said. Michael nodded quickly dialing Tess.

<center>*****</center>

Nicholas stood smiling in the middle of the old soap factory. Everything was working to his advantage at the moment. Zan was as dumb as a rock, and with Lonnie at his side, the heir and the throne would soon be his.

A voice being cleared came from behind him and he quickly turned around to find Tess smiling behind him.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the king’s genocidal ex wife,” Nicholas stated. Tess gave him a smirk.

“You know Nicholas you underestimate yourself sometimes,” Tess stated as she walked closer to him.

“Oh yeah and how’s that?” He asked.

“Well let’s see, your whole plan to steal Liz’s child, and kill Zan, it was good but not good enough, and I’m afraid the pod squad is one step ahead of you and they have Zan trapped as we speak. You see all this time Liz pretended to be in love with Zan and in the meanwhile she got all the info she needed from him, when you were arriving, how much time they had, yadi yadi yada, basically the last month they have been preparing your death, especially when Liz received a premonition about you stealing her baby and backstabbing Zan, it seems that the future heir to the throne is more powerful than you think.”

Nicholas glared at her, if she was right then his plans needed to change and they needed to change now.

“If this is true than why are you here? Why aren’t you helping your kind,” Nicholas skeptically asked.

“They aren’t my kind, and if it wasn’t for that little bitch I would be queen, so I’m here to help you, if they succeed I’ll never get my rightful place as queen, but if I help you, with a little deal between the two of us, I’m sure I’ll get more than I ever wanted,” Tess said with a smirk.

Nicholas looked at her hesitantly but slowly started buying her story.

“You always were the conniving bitch Ava,” Nicholas stated.

Tess smiled and shrugged her shoulders, “It’s more fun this way. So do we have a deal?”

Nicholas shook his head in agreement.

“Great, now about Lonnie, I know you have plans to make her queen as well, perks about pretending to be apart of the pod squad, I get all the 411 about you and Lonnie diddling it up on Antar after Rath was killed, I want to make sure that you don’t back out on our little deal. So how about you bring Lonnie out here and take care of that problem right now, so we can begin our attack.”

Nicholas glared at her, “I must say I do underestimate you, but I always loved my women feisty and fierce, I’ll have no problem making you my queen,” He stated with a smirk on his face.

Tess smiled and nodded at him to proceed.

“Lonnie!” Nicholas called. Seconds later Lonnie appeared out from the room. She looked up to find Tess standing there with a smile and looked at her suspiciously.

“What happened? What’s this bitch doin’ here?” Nicholas smiled at her.

“It was fun Lonnie, but I’ve worked to hard to get where I am, and I don’t really need you, so I’m sorry,” He said raising his hand out. Lonnie looked up at him in shock with her eyes widened and seconds later she was burning up with flames before she turned into dust.

“Happy my queen?” Nicholas asked.

“Ecstatic, now lets begin this little plan of ours, shall we?”

<center>*****</center>

“Zan!” Liz said clutching her heart as she scared her as he burst through the door of the Valenti household.

“I told you I was comin’ fo you,” He said walking near her. Liz’s heart was beating fast and she found herself walking close to him. He smiled up at her.

“Miss me?” He whispered huskily in her ear. Liz closed her eyes at the closeness between the two of them.

“Mmm,” She whispered before she fell into his arms. He smirked and leaned in and took her mouth into kissing her hungrily.

“Zan…” She moaned. She couldn’t stop, the attraction between the two of them was 100x times stronger than it was through their connection.

“Let’s see what you have been hiding from me,” He whispered as he laid her down against the couch.

Liz tried her hardest to block him out of her mind, but his force on her was so much stronger.

Just before he was about enter her Liz clutched her stomach in pain and screamed out in agony.

Zan quickly tended to her.

“What’s wrong?” He asked placing his hand on her stomach.

“The baby’s coming,” She groaned before screaming out again.