Trimming The Lamp (CC,K/T, Adult) 1/1 12/6/09 *complete*

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Trimming The Lamp (CC,K/T, Adult) 1/1 12/6/09 *complete*

Post by Hunter »

Title:Trimming The Lamp
Disclaimer: I don't own anything Roswell and nothing is mine. No infringement is intended.
Summary: What if Tess and Kyle actually trimmed their lamps?
Rating: Adult
Pairing: K/T
Author's note: I was watching The End of The world today and realised how much I actually preferred Kyle and Tess together. If Liz hadn't interrupted that moment, what would have happened or if they both just ignored the doorbell and carried on. This fic is fluffy and smutty if that makes sense and it’s also my first lamptrimmer fic. Enjoy!
Banner By Behrbabe. It rocks
!
Chapter One

"I got a lamp that needs some serious trimming." Tess purred, leaning closer to Kyle Valenti.

Kyle released a longing groan, feeling Tess' hard turgid nipples brush across his hard chest; it wasn't a surprise for him to react this way. He was a guy and was lusting after this blonde beauty. He wasn't ashamed.

"I'm gunna..." He croaked and felt her hot breath kiss his skin.

The doorbell rang.

Damn the doorbell!

"Ignore it." Tess lightly grazed his arms with her warm fingertips, her tone now husky and soft at the sudden proximity they both shared.

Obliged to stay with Tess, Kyle leaned forward and captured her lips. The kiss was surprising and soft. Kyle knew how to kiss while Tess was surprised and opened her lips, allowing Kyle to enter his tongue. She watched him, he had his eyed closed as if he knew what he was doing.

He must have done this so many times before, Tess thought.

Of course she had kissed before. Once with Max. But that wasn't special, she realised, feeling the depth of Kyle's kiss. This kiss didn't feel forced, oddly enough it felt natural. As if it was the most simple yet perfect thing on earth.

Tess moaned, finally closing her eyes as she fell into the embrace of Kyle Valenti. His hands were all over her now. His tongue fiercely sweeping over her tongue as he massaged her shoulders.

The doorbell rang again but neither of them bothered to pay attention to their unwanted guest. "Let me show you what an alien chick can do." Tess moaned, taking her lips off Kyle so she could take off his shirt.

Kyle instinctively raised both his arms, allowing Tess to take off the material. "I thought you'd just zap it off." Kyle teased.

Tess blushed. "Maybe later."

Kyle moved his fingers to the edge of Tess's top. "May I?" He hesitated, he'd never done this before. There were the occasional times he had made out heavily with girls before but he had never gotten naked with one or had sex before. This was completely new to him and it scared him. Would he fuck things up or was he doing the right thing?

Tess leaned her forehead against Kyle's. "I need you to touch me." She confessed, blushing at the thought of a guy caressing her womanhood. It had never happened before. She had often read about foreplay and seen it in movies; the strange thing was that she had craved that attention. To be touched as if she was delicate was a dream.

Nasedo always told her that sex was just a means of procreating, not pleasure for women. She had often thought against that. It was supposed to be about pleasure for everyone. Including herself.

Kyle gripped her shirt. "Can I take your shirt off?"

Tess nodded once and stepped back, she lifted her arms up again and allowed Kyle to remove her top. "Wow.." Kyle gazed at Tess's breasts. "Perfect and pert."

He licked his lips, staring at her pink nipples.

The doorbell rang again, this time twice.

"I think we should close that door." Tess waved her hand and locked the door with her powers. "Now we can continue." She slid her pants off along with her panties, exposing her naked body to Kyle.

Kyle's mouth was dry. Lord have mercy!, he thought, crying out at the sight of Tess. She was hot! Sexy! Now he was painfully hard. His erection was at it's highest peak.

"Like what you see?" Tess smiled, enjoying the way Kyle was staring at her body.

Kyle nodded. "Definitely."

"Well what are we waiting for? Take off your pants." Tess traced the waistband of Kyle's pant, teasing his warm skin.

"Yeah of course." Kyle fumbled with his zipper and unbuttoned his jeans with haste. "Yeah." He slid his boxers off with them too and they joined with the rest of their discarded clothes that were on the floor.

"So.." Kyle was nervous, both of them were naked and now his erection was visible to her. Damn, he felt so stupid.

Tess gulped when she saw an actual penis. She couldn't believe it. The size of Kyle's penis was alarming; it wasn't that big but was it small enough to fit in her? She wasn't sure if she could handle that size.

"Um okay...you're kinda big." Tess remarked, unable to take her eyes off Kyle's penis. She saw pictures of it in books but they were smaller, much much smaller.

Kyle's manhood was another thing all together. "Thanks." Kyle took that as a compliment and flashed her a goofy grin.

Tess took a deep breath and reached for his penis. Kyle watched as her small hand enclosed around him and he shut his eyes in a heated bliss. "Holy mother of Jesus!" He croaked.

Tess slid her hand up and down, curiously watching Kyle's reaction as she gave him a couple of strokes. "Wow..." She grinned. "That is a really powerful equipment." She said and let go of him, surprised how hard he was. Did she really have that effect on guys?

Kyle bent down and lifted Tess in his arms. Tess squealed in surprise but relaxed as he carried her to the bed and settled her down there. "Spread your legs." His voice was hoarse.

Tess obeyed and spread her legs, revealing the hidden womanhood to him. Kyle bent closer and inhaled the musky scent from her vagina, savouring her scent.

She looked so wet, so ready for him.

"I'm going to touch you now."

Tess nodded, afraid how it would feel. "Go ahead."

Kyle reached for her clitoris and gave it a few rubs with his thumb. Her body tensed and bucked as small shots of pleasure rippled through her. Amazed by how sensitive the clitoris was, Kyle conitued to rub her firmly and ran his fingers over her moist folds before taking the leap by dipping them into her wet cavern.

Tess' eyes widened. Oh. My. God, she thought. "Wow, aliens can have orgasms." He mused, thrusting his fingers into her. "I like it."

"Shut up and carry on." Tess chuckled, focusing on her next pleasure. "Oh..." She moaned and clutched the bed sheet in her tight fists.

By now, his fingers were slick with her essence; Kyle felt himself almost close to orgasm as he continued to finger fuck Tess. Tess lifted her hips up to take as much of his fingers as she could. She rocked against his hands, one was busy flicking her bean and the other was busy finger fucking her.

"I'm almost...I'm-urghhh!" Tess shook violently, as spasms of her orgasm hit.

Kyle watched her calm down soon after and took his fingers out of her. "Amazing foreplay."

"Now get between them and trim my lamp." Tess ordered breathlessly, spreading her legs further apart so Kyle could rest between them.

"Yes my Queen." Kyle saluted her and clambered on top of her, getting in position between her legs. He held his cock towards her entrance and then guided himself inside.

"Tell me if I hurt you." Kyle quickly said, guessing it was Tess' first time too.

Shutting his eyes as he felt her warm thick walls envelope him, he shuddered against her body. This was pure torture and bliss at the same time. Tess gasped, feeling him inside her.

It was a new feeling. It was incredible.

Kyle began to move as soon as he was fully sheathed inside her, natural instinct told them both to begin rocking against each other; withdrawing and then going back together again. Tess grabbed his head in the middle of their lovemaking and brought it towards hers for a fierce kiss while another small orgasm was triggered.

Kyle grabbed her hips and drove harder into her welcoming warmth, the feeling was so good. Damn it was so good he went faster and faster.

The lovemaking seemed timeless, neither of them both new how long it took. They only knew of the intense pleasure that they took a long time. Tess had emerged on top and Kyle didn't know how that happened, she seemed to have learned the ropes so quickly and now was riding him like no tomorrow.

Kyle aided her in her movements, watching her breasts bounce in time with each thrust.

It was definitely sexy.

"Ughhh!..." Tess moaned, impaling herself with Kyle's penis over and over again.

The bed squeaked violently as it shook harder and harder. "Yesss....urgh!" Kyle swallowed, feeling his loins tighten.

And then the moment came. Thick white pleasure spurted from Kyle and into Tess as both of them were rocked by their powerful orgasms.

Tess called out Kyle's name while her orgasm took her to heights, she could see stars dance in front of her eyes.

It was amazing.

After trimming their lamp, both of them lay snuggled up to each other in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Their arms were wrapped around each other and their legs were tangled.

"So..." Tess began, circling Kyle's nipple. "How was having sex with an alien girl like?"

"Fucking out of this world fuck tastic." Kyle gasped with a smile and kissed the top of her head. "How was having sex with a human boy like?"

"Pretty in this world fuck tastic." Tess nodded before lifting her lips up for a gentle kiss with Kyle.

"Tess?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm glad we both trimmed each other's lamps."

THE END.