All You Can Leave Behind (AU, ADULT) Epi 10/17/05

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

All You Can Leave Behind (AU, ADULT) Epi 10/17/05

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: All You Can Leave Behind
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I own nothing on this planet. Roswell belongs to Metz and Katims.
Summary: The ship doesn't crash in 1947 but 2001, King Zan and Queen Ava are the only survivors. Ava is pregnant with child and was badly injured in the crash. She tells her husband to carry the child until he can find a suitable replacement to give birth to the heir.
Rating: ADULT
Coupling: All couples but focuses on Max and Liz.

Smoke filled his lungs and he coughed hard before he staggered up and went in search of his wife
"Ava!" he called out to her
"Zan" he heard her soft voice calling back and he moved towards her thick voice. A large beam was laying over her chest, far too heavy for him to lift or move with his powers
"Oh Ava" he whispered as he knelt down next to her. Despite only marrying to bring peace they still cared about each other and to see his oldest friend like this. She just smiled and reached out to stroke his cheek
"Zan. I can feel myself slipping away but it's okay. I want you to take our son before he dies with me. If he dies then there will be war between our planets once more... I couldn't bear it if anyone died because we didn't take the chance to keep our boy alive" she whispered and Zan nodded reaching out to touch her stomach his hand began to glow pale blue and a small light swirled up his arm moving towards his stomach. He could temporarily carry their child but not for long, if he waited too long then the infant would die
"Now go" whispered Ava but Zan stayed there "Please, it's too late for me. Save our son" he leaned over her and gave her a last kiss then kissed her forehead before he got up and struggled out of the wreck.
Zan raced away from the crashed ship and jumped when he saw flashlights, people had come to investigate the crash. He moved through the trees with urgency and after a long tiring walk he reached the local settlement.

Liz checked the deadbolt on the back door before going upstairs then she spotted the trash that Agnes had forgotten to take out, as usual, she sighed deeply and went back downstairs. Her parents had left her to run the cafe and she couldn't let it get into disarray. She picked up the bags and unlocked the back door and walked to the dumpster. She threw the trash in and went back locking the door tight then went to the kitchen to wash her hands. She jumped when she heard a bang from the cafe, she grabbed the baseball bat from the side and went to investigate
"Whose there!" she demanded "I know there's someone in here! Come out before I call the Sheriff!" she ordered. She shrieked when a guy fell down on the floor unconscious. He was covered in smoke and had a gash on his forehead, he was wearing dirty green silk blazer and looked like he'd been in a fire. She put the bat down and checked his pulse, which was extremely erratic. Liz began to check his pockets for any sign of ID but there was none. He came to when she began to lift him up, he pulled away from her and fell down
"I can help you. I can help you it's okay" she said reaching out for him "Who are you? Are you hurt?" Zan couldn't help but be intrigued by this girl. He could have been a threat to her and yet she was risking her life to help him. That kind of action was stupid but brave and he admired that; so he let her help him up and the two walked upstairs. She settled him on the bed and removed his shirt to bandage up his wounds. She wiped the dirt and soot off his face as he lay on her bed. He could feel sleep taking him but he fought against it. Liz watched the stranger with interest, the way his hooded gaze followed her and made her knees feel weak. He reached up to stroke her cheek and she felt like her world was spinning out from underneath her. Zan sat up leaning closer to her and kissed her opening the connection to her, he searched through her mind trying to assess whether she would be suitable to carry his child; he could sense she was loyal, brave, strong but also forgiving and caring. She was the one! She deepened the kiss and he lost the connection with her, his heart pounded in his chest and he wondered why; she was a human. He shouldn't have more of a reaction from a human than he did with his own alien wife. What was going on here? He pulled away and looked over her face, she was as taken and confused about it all just as much as he was
"You're not human" she whispered clapping her hand over her mouth in shock but she couldn't turn away from his eyes. He leaned down and kissed her again and they fell back on the bed kissing and rolling together. He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and began teasing her neck and throat. She arched up into him, she had never experienced feelings like this before. Zan whimpered as he felt the baby moan in pain... he had forgotten about his unborn child and now he was running out of time
"Are you okay?" gasped Liz putting a hand on his chest wondering if he was in pain. He just looked into her eyes dazed and kissed her again and his hand slid up under her shirt to rest over her stomach he broke the kiss to open the connection with her and his hand began to glow blue. She gasped out loud as the light travelled from him to her, the feelings were so intense she passed out. He was wiped from the transfer and fell asleep too.
Zan woke up to a dull beeping and light was going off infront of his closed eyelids. He opened his eyes just enough to see his wrist band going off, a rescue ship was nearby! He sat up in the bed and glanced down at the girl, he didn't want to leave her behind but he didn't have much choice. She was human and couldn't breath in his atmosphere but she was fertile and perfect to carry the heir. He pressed a button on his wrist band and the beeping just went into a single throb. He grabbed his dirty blazer and pulled it on over his aching ribs then glanced back down at the girl. He tucked the blanket back up over her and let her sleep on before climbing out the window onto the balcony roof just as the ship came over. Blue light shone down on him and he was absorbed back into the ship. It sped off leaving Earth's atmosphere.

Two days later Liz was working in the cafe again. He parents had got back the night before and were working, well her dad was working her mom was laying off the the jet lag, she felt sick as she carried orbit rings and shakes to table five. She put them down and flashed a smile before she felt bile rise in her throat, she rushed to the bathroom to throw up. As she prayed near the toilet her mind went back to that dream she had about the stranger. She woke up wearing her PJs and was exhausted but there was no mystery man waiting for to wake up, she had played it down to a dream but he'd done something to her. Liz reached down and pressed her hands over her stomach and got a flash of a baby growing inside her
"Liz? Are you okay?" asked Maria from the door way. Liz opened the door and pulled her best friend inside
"Maria. I'm pregnant"
"What? How? No don't tell me I don't need to know. I thought you and Kyle hadn't got physical"
"We hadn't... didn't" said Liz
"So you're saying Kyle's not the father? Whoa... I never thought you'd cheat not that I really care about Kyle. He is sooo not your type and waaay too obvious... wait if he's not the father then who is?"
"I don't. See here's the thing Maria. I'm still a virgin"
"You can't be" Maria said point blank "You can't be a virgin and pregnant, stuff like that only happens in the bible... oh my God! You were visited by Angels and this is the second coming!" cried Maria excited "I knew you'd be famous!"
"No Maria... I think... I think I was visited by an alien" Liz explained and Maria gave her a look
"I'd stick with the I-Was-Visited-By-Angels story if I were you. Right, we have to make a doctors apointment and find out if you have lost your virginity or not, because if you have and you're pregnant then..."
"I didn't consent to it" Liz finished "Oh My God... I could have been raped" her heart sank and she felt sick again
"Liz, you're over-reacting. That's my job" she said putting her arm around her friends shoulders "We get off at two. We go to the doctors have some tests done and we'll find out everything okay?"
"Okay" Liz nodded they went back outside and saw that it was one thirty. They had half an hour before they were go, Liz tried to serve food but being around her made her feel sick.
She watched the hand strike two and went to punch out and get her coat, she found Maria waiting for her and the two seventeen year old girls got into the Jetta and drove to the small practice where Doctor Sanchez worked.
Sanchez's surgery was pretty much empty because everyone went to Roswell Memorial with their sick problems but he could always rely on Maria to turn up. Maria was such a bright girl and when he called she made time for her favourite patient.
"Hey Maria, what's the matter today? Are you still sniffing those oils?"
"Yes doctor Sanchez and taking the echinacea. But this isn't about me, this is about my friend Liz. She needs a pregnancy test"
"Oh... I see. When was the last time you had sex?" asked Sanchez as she led the two girls into a cubicle
"I haven't" Liz replied "At least I don't think I have. If I have I didn't know about it"
"Do you want me to do a rape kit? Is this a matter that the Sheriff should be involved in?" she asked the girls
"No!" cried Liz "No, I just want to know what's going on with me that's all"
"Okay, Maria do you want to wait outside?" Sanchez asked as she pulled on some gloves Maria glanced at her best friend who just nodded.
Three hours later a very pale looking Sanchez came out of the cubicle with a flip chart. Maria stood up and came over
"Well?" she asked
"This is really strange, her hymen is not broken or damaged in anyway but I'm positive she's pregnant. I've ran all sorts of tests looking for any anomalies and I've found none" she told the younger girl. Maria grinned
"So she wasn't raped?"
"No" Sanchez shook her head
"Yes! I knew this was the second coming!" she grinned excited, Sanchez just gave her a weird look
"Take her home Maria. Look after her okay... I have to go to church and pray" said the doctor. Liz lay on the bed, how had this happened? Had she really been visited by an angel or was it something a little more... she shook her head. It was more likely to be an alien than an angel she thought as she pulled her dress back on then paused. Had she been empregnated by an alien?

TBC...
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:18 pm, edited 15 times in total.
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: The ship doesn't crash in 1947 but 2001, King Zan and Queen Ava are the only survivors. Ava is pregnant with child and was badly injured in the crash. She tells her husband to carry the child until he can find a suitable replacement to give birth to the heir.

cocopucks: Liz and Maria are seventeen. Zan won't be coming back for a while. I did this story before but it bombed... I lost most of it when my computer crashed so I'm re-writing it.

begonia9508: It's sort of going to be a mix between religion and alien chaos... I'm not sure where this is gonna go though :oops:

touched by an alien: I'm not either... well I don't mind Ava but that's why Tess/Ava didn't last longer than the beginning part. She is going to be mentioned through out however.

Earth Angel: I'm glad you're hooked. It's nice to receive such good feedback :D :wink:

roswells_hope_lily: Zan/Max will come back eventually but he stays away for five alien years, which is going to be hard on Liz and their son.

Stars in my eyes: Max and Zan are the same person. On Antar he's Zan on Earth he's Max. I know! I could picture it too... it was just soo Maria Deluca.

roswellian137: Glad you like it! I click post then write whatever comes into my head so I can't wait to see what happens either! :lol:

Two weeks had passed and the rumour had gotten out around town. Her parents hadn't said anything to her but she knew it was only a matter of time. Even though they hadn't said anything to her they were treating her like a china doll that would break any second. What didn't help the fact was people were continously turning up outside the cafe and her balcony singing our the Lord and lighting candles, all she did was get pregnant... without any of the fun stuff. She sighed deeply as more groups of singers came into the cafe, she recognised them from last night and dove into the back.
"Is Elizabeth here?" asked the leader, a young girl dressed in plain clothes carrying a bible. Maria glanced to the back
"I think Elizabeth needs a little time" said Maria then followed her friend into the back. The religious groups didn't leave "Are you okay?"
"Oh My God Maria you scared me" Liz said after nearly jumping out of her skin "I thought you were... more Christians" she moved to the swinging door window and peered through "It's been nothing but them since we saw Sanchez. Didn't she break some patient/doctor pact or something?"
"Are you sure you're okay? How's the baby?"
"He's fine" she replied
"He?" Maria raised a brow smirking "You're having a son? I'm getting a nephew? Wait how do you know it's a he? You haven't even started to show yet" Liz paused then glanced at her friend
"I don't know I just... I just knew" she looked down at her stomach covered by the dress "God Maria what's happening to me? I can feel myself... changing"
"Changing? Like... like what?"
"I think I'm becoming an alien" she stated and Maria shook her head
"No Liz. I mean think about it. Aliens don't exist and even if they did how did one get on Earth?" she asked then they heard a loud bang. They both moved to the window to see one of the ranchers from Pohlman's Ranch standing there panting hard
"There's been a crash. I don't know what it is" he said "But it's definitely not from Earth" the two girls gasped and Maria looked down at Liz
"You were impregnated by an alien" she cried "OMG! Aliens are real!" she began screaming and raced out through the cafe.
"Maria... Maria wait!" she called after her but got intercepted by the Christians
"Elizabeth!" they chorused when they saw her
"It's not Jesus!" she cried before racing out after her friend.

Zan groaned as he lay on the bed with Vilandra sitting on a chair next to his bed when Kivar, Larek and Rath burst in
"Will you keep it down!" hissed Vilandra as she dabbed his head with a wet clothe
"Where's Ava?" demanded Larek
"Yeah, where's our sister?" added Kivar
"He's in no condition to talk. Rath, get them out of here!" she begged
"I want to know where my sister is!" demanded Larek "What happened to her. Where's Ava? Where's the baby?"
"Liz" groaned Zan "Ava... Ava's dead"
"What?" whispered Vilandra "What do you mean she's dead? Zan? Zan!"
"What happened to the baby?"
"Liz... Liz is carrying the baby" he said
"What? Who? Who's Liz? Liz? Liz who?" demanded Rath
"Please don't let it be a human" whispered Kivar "If Ava's baby is being carried by a human then it's over. The alliance is over"
"Kivar... calm down" ordered Larek briefly looking at his younger brother
"Why? If he's put the heir... the heir to the Antarian and Felizorian Empires into a filthy backward human female then it's over? Don't you know how dangerous that is?" Kivar stormed out angrily. Rath sighed
"This could start a war" Rath said and Larek nodded
"I will always be Zan's oldest friend next to you Rath but... if this does turn into a war then we'll be enemies" he said
"You better go Larek" said Vilandra as Zan whimpered
"Liz!" he groaned out in pain. Larek left and Rath shut the door
"He's getting worse Rath" she said with worry "I don't know if he's going to last much longer" she turned back to her brother who was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and blood was matted in his damp hair.

TBC....
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: Vilandra's prayer is in Greek. It was translated from English to Greek by Alta Vista Babel Fish.

Earth Angel: I'm not going to kill Max. He won't die... but he comes pretty close.

WildSphinx: Glad it sounds interesting. Here's the new part!

Earth2Mama: In this, simply, Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess are the same as Zan, Vilandra, Rath and Ava. They're the exact same but with different names, names for Antar and then names for Earth.

begonia9508: When have you ever known Maria to react or be normal? That's like... it's crazy... like saying aliens exist... :lol: :wink:

googi: Max/Zan connected to her, he saw a part of her that was willing to accept his child whether she knew it or not. But yeah she should have had a verbal question from Max/Zan asking her clearly if she wanted to do that. Don't worry Sanchez is innocent... the gossip is Liz's fault.

cocopucks: Don't you remember from the pilot? Three human year is equal to one alien year. :oops:

extingman: Sadly there won't be a reunion for a while and I write angst with such ease. Nothing is going to be easy for them... Kivar being Kivar... there will be war and it will be hard.

She followed her friend down main street with several of the Christians following her then suddenly she stopped and gagged hard like she'd run into a brick wall. Liz quickly began sucking in sharp breaths as she held her hand out to her friend
"Maria" she bit out before falling to the ground. Maria turned round when she'd heard Liz call to her so... almost like she was on her deathbed. She saw all the Christians surrounding her and thought they'd taken matters into their own hands. She rushed over and shoved them out the way, Liz was arching up groaning in pain as a silver handprint appeared on her stomach
"It's a sign" whispered the leader girl as she knelt down next to her
"Will you shut up!" hissed Maria coldly as she knelt down and pulled Liz up against her knees. Liz suddenly began mumbling strange words as her eyes turned black "Oh My God"
"Βγείτε! Όλοι σας! Βγείτε! Με επιτρέψτε να πεθάνω εν την ειρήνη!" she cried out then went still. The handprint froze and grew brighter against her skin then suddenly a large beam of light shot up from her stomach knocking everyone back; it shot up into the sky and disappeared. Maria was the first to recover and she saw Liz floating in mid air. She reached out and slowly pushed her friend down to the floor before anyone saw. The religious fanatics got up off the floor
"Please" begged Maria "Help me get her home" the girl nodded and several of them grabbed her and lifted her unconscious body up
"I am Serina" whispered the young girl
"Maria..."
"I know" she replied "I have foreseen this. I foresee the angels that come down with the King. The leader she carries the child for. I see the angels Michael and Isabel and also the half breed that speaks for one of the angels. It is such an honor"
"Okay..." said Maria as they reached the CrashDown
"I also foresee the demise this child brings. There will be anger and people... some will not ascend to heaven like this child intends" Serina looked away
"Don't worry... I'm sure God would have you in his house" smiled Maria and the young girl, only about twelve scowled
"Do not patrionise me! I have seen things you could not ever begin to understand. I know that I will die and become a bodyless entity roaming this ravaged Earth" Maria jumped back surprised by the young girl's outburst
"Who are you really?" asked Maria
"Proffesor Serina Parker... great granddaughter to Adam Parker. King of Antar and ruler of the Stars" she announced quietly.
"I... I have to go check on my friend" Maria said, she was beginning to believe this Serina character.

Zan lay in his bed groaning and arching up in pain as Vilandra dabbed his forehead. She feared for her brother...
"Rath!" she called out and the doors opened, he looked grim "It won't be much longer"
"Βγείτε! Όλοι σας! Βγείτε! Με επιτρέψτε να πεθάνω εν την ειρήνη!" he shouted suddenly
"What did he say?" asked Vilandra
"That's old Antarian. He wants us all out. He wants to die alone" said Rath
"No. I am not leaving him"
"Vilandra... let him have his last request" he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her from the room and shut the doors
"Please Rath... he's my brother! He's all I have now! I want to be there for him for as long as possible" she begged him but he held true to his best friend's word. Then heard a loud bang from inside
"LIIIIIIIZ!" they heard Zan shout out and both of them turned to see the cracks between the door light up as immense light flooded his bedroom. Both of them pushed the doors open and saw a bright magnificent light surrounding Zan. Vilandra fell to her knees and began to recite the old Antarian prayer from the prophecy that up until recently held no reality
"Θα πιστεψω στον πατέρα. Θα πιστεψω στη μητέρα. Θα πιστεψω στο γιο. Θα πιστεψω στους λυτρωτές των αστεριών. Τα τρία τέλεια οντα που θα φέρουν την ειρήνη σε όλα αυτά ζουν και αναπνέουν"
"Vilandra get up!" cried Zan as he sat up
"I knew it! I should have known that you were one of the three, Zan!"
"I am not a saviour" he replied "And I'm not Zan. I'm Max"

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Liz lay in bed sleeping soundly with Maria and her parents watching over her
"Will she be okay?" asked Nancy fearfully
"I... I don't know. Who knows what will happen... I don't even know what's inside her"
"Then we should get it out" said Jeff reaching to pull her shirt up a glow appeared around Liz until Jeff sat back down shocked
"That child has been through enough with out his grandparents trying to kill him" they heard suddenly and saw Serina the so-called religious fanatic on Liz's balcony. She crawled through the window
"But that this is killing her from inside out!" Jeff hissed angrily and she snorted
"No he's not" she said moving over to her "This is a good thing. Liz has been chosen, this was prophecised long ago... long before her time... long before Earth's time actually. She is now Queen Elizabeth of the Whirlwind Emporium Galaxy"
"Huh?" gasped Nancy
"What's the Whirlwind Emporium Galaxy and who are you?"
"Oh I am Princess Serina Parker, the latest born descendant of King Zan and Queen Elizabeth and the Whirlwind Emporium Galaxy is the name for the alliance shared between Earth and the Vee Galaxy where my great, great, great, great grandfather King Zan comes from"
"So now you're an alien?" asked Maria "Before you were religious"
"It was a cover. I had to get close to her so I could protect my present and my family's past. Her future" she said reaching out to hold her hands over her stomach. Liz whimpered then calmed down as she slowly began to levitate off the bed. Serina slid one hand underneath her and light shot right through Liz's stomach
"He's healthy and he's happy where he is. He misses Ava his first mother and he's having a hard time adapting to Liz. I just need to..." she moved her hand to her head then lowered her back down "She shouldn't have any trouble now"
"What was with before and what did you her?" demanded Maria. Liz's parents were in too much shock to understand what was going on or what had happened to their daughter
"The baby used her to send amplified energy to Antar to heal Zan. According to written history scrolls King Zan should have become the Dreamer. When the amplified energy was sent to heal him a dream was sent with it, legend has it that it was a dream of Liz's perfect guy. King Zan took the name Max and came to Earth five Antarian years after the night of the Crash" she explained and Liz sat up yawning.

Vilandra and Rath watched as this Max person got dressed in newly changed clothes. He was dressing like a human and that scared them
"What are we going to do. What happened to him?" she whispered to her best friend and her brother's general
"I don't know. I have scientists trying to find out where the energy came from. If it came from Kivar then so help me..."
"It didn't come from Kivar" hissed Vilandra "It came from Earth"
"Earth?" Max looked up "That's where she is. We have to go to Earth" Vilandra stood up slowly
"Forgive me but I don't think you're right in the head anymore to make snap decisions like that. Sleep!" she waved a hand over his face and he instantly fell asleep, she pushed him back onto the bed
"We have to destroy that backward planet"
"Are you mad?" they turned when they heard a voice and a little boy about twelve stood there. Brown hair, brown eyes and ear's that reminded her far too much of Zan's "You can't destroy Earth. If you do then all hope is lost. Kivar will ravage your world and end up destroying you. You will lose unless you form an alliance with Earth"
"Who the hell are you?"
"Prince Seth Parker of the Whirlwind Emporium Galaxy. My twin sister is on Earth protecting the child of Max and Liz"
"Max and... and Liz?" whispered Rath "From the prophecy?"
"Yes exactly right Rath. Trust me Antar and Earth would benefit from an alliance but you must not let Max travel to Earth for five years. Once the five years is up then all of you must go and make peace talks. That time will be the right time to make the alliance" said Seth
"Why will it be the perfect time?" asked Vilandra
"Because the heir to Antar, Earth and Felizoria will have come of age" said Seth with a smirk. Everything was falling into place.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

They stared at her as she walked by. She knew they were staring but she didn't care. After all the fuss three months ago she knew that the child she was carrying, her son, was going to be very special and important. She couldn't help but feel proud as she waddled along in the sundress. She reached the CrashDown and opened the door, she could hear the whispers but she was in too good a mood to have it ruined by gossips.
"Hey Lizzie" smiled her dad
"Hey Dad" she replied as she carefully settled herself on the chair at the counter
"I have a burger with your name on it" he grinned as he put a plate with the greasiest burger she'd ever seen on it
"Oh I want that" she said hungrily and picked it up taking a bite out of it "Ugh" she put it down then rooted through her bag and pulled out a large bottle of Tabasco she drowned the burger in it and then took another bite "You make a good burger dad. Mom would kill us both if she knew I was eating this" she said nodding to the burger. Maria came over and knelt down near Liz's stomach
"And how's my little chico this morning?" she cooed "Are you gonna join the world soon little one?"
"Oh" gasped Liz
"What? What is it? Is it time? Do you want me to get your mom?" gasped Maria
"No he's kicking again. He always kicks when you talk to him" she explained Maria looked disappointed "I have to pee. Would you help me to the bathroom?" Maria helped her friend down and walked her to the wash room. Jeff was glad Liz had a friend like Maria, all her other friends had ditched her because she had gotten pregnant but not Maria. That girl had hardly left his daughter's side for the whole three months of her pregnancy. The baby was growing fast so it was only three months instead of nine.
Maria shut the door behind her and locked it then turned her back while Liz peed
"So have you thought about any names for our son?"
"Our?" Liz repeated confused "Last time I checked I thought I was the one carrying him"
"Yeah I know but the kid needs a father. To do father like things and guys screw that up so I can do the father like things. He'll be our boy and we'll raise him together..."
"Maria" she turned round and saw Liz bracing herself against the sink "I think my water just broke"
"OMG!" gasped Maria and she moved to open the door but the lock was stuck "Liz! Liz the lock is stuck!"
"What do you mean it's stuck!" she hissed moving off the toilet to sit on the floor next to the wall. Maria kicked the door then pulled her cell phone out of her apron. She pressed a speed dial button and waited
"Mr Parker it's Maria! We're stuck in the bathroom and Liz is having the baby!" she cried "The lock is stuck and we can't get out!"
"I'll call the Sheriff and an ambulance" he said then hung up. Maria knelt down next to Liz
"Don't worry Liz your dad is getting help just hang on" she told her friend. Liz grabbed Maria's hand and gripped it tight
"Maria I'm scared" she confessed as Maria spotted Liz's sundress soaking up
"It's going to be okay Liz I promise" she said stroking her hair "Just take some breaths and we'll get through this"
"Maria I want to push"
"No don't do that! Wait till the nice paramedics get here then push" she cried
"Maria..."
"Okay then are you comfortable?" she asked as she hiked up the sundress. She cringed then assessed what she had to do, she emptied out her apron then laid it on the floor near Liz then got wet paper towels to wet her friend's forehead "Right when you feel ready to push just push okay then stop and take some breaths" Liz groaned sucking in harsh breaths before she began to push. Maria watched as the top of the head appeared then Liz stopped
"You need to control your breathing Liz. Breathe with me" she said and began doing the rhythmic breathes for Liz to copy. There was a knock at the door
"Is everything okay?" called Jeff
"Oh yeah we're fine" replied Maria sarcastically "Liz is just having her BABY! Where the hell is that ambulance?!" Liz began to push again and this time more of the head came out. His eyes were a mix of black and brown, Maria held her hands under the baby so he wouldn't fall. She was sure Liz would never forgive her if she dropped the baby.
"Okay we have a head! He has his father's eyes" she said
"How do you know?" she gasped
"I know your eyes Liz and these aren't your eyes. Now focus!" she shot back and Liz glared at her then groaned as she pushed again. This was the hardest part, the shoulders. Maria tucked a finger under the boy's shoulder and pulled him out the rest of the way and Liz sank back in exhaustion. Maria wrapped the boy up in the alien apron then handed him to Liz
"What are you going to call him?"
"Ethan. Ethan Zachiary Parker" she replied sleepily, her eyes fluttered shut and Maria took Ethan off her so her friend could rest. Ten minutes later the door opened and the medical crew with a large crowd stood there
"Mr Parker I want you to meet your Grandson Ethan Zachiary Parker" she said and all eyes went to the baby with large blackish brown eyes and his skin was pale. The medics came in and checked Liz over but she was fine then they checked over Ethan and he was fine too
"It would be best if they were taken to the hospital"
"No" said Jeff "If they're okay then they can rest here" he said handing Ethan back to Maria. He picked Liz up and carried her upstairs to her room.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: This is going to jump forward a few years. Ethan is two years old now and a lot has changed in Liz's life.

Liz watched Ethan carefully toddle towards the sandbox to play with the other kids. Once the other moms saw him coming they rushed over and pulled their children out and away from him. He sat in the sandbox for a few minutes before climbing out and carefully teetering his way back to his mommy upset. He sniffled crushing up his pudgy baby face as tears filled his black eyes. Liz lifted him up and craddled him in her arms
"Oh Zanny" she whispered as she tried to soothe him. Even at this young age he could understand that no one accept Liz, his mama, and Maria, his fapa, wanted to be around him.
"I think it's time we went home and had ice-cream" she said with a smile. Liz was now nineteen and shared a two bedroom apartment with her best friend Maria. Once Maria had moved in the two of them had raised Ethan; Maria had become Ethan's fapa... not quite a mother and not quite a father. Liz was glad of this because if anything happened to her then she knew Maria would take care of her little boy. Ethan just nodded still upset but appeased slightly by the promise of his favourite treat. Liz carried her two year old son back to the apartment briefly glancing up at the sky wondering where his father was, if he was ever going to come back; if he was still even alive?
By the time she got back to the apartment Ethan was fast asleep in her arms so she let herself in and carried him through to her bedroom and laid him down on the bed. His little hand curled up sucking his thumb into his mouth and his fingers closed over the tip of his nose, she paused staring at him. How could anyone be afraid of this little boy or think he was a danger?
"Hey" she turned to see Maria standing in the doorway "The parents at the park didn't let their kids play with him again did they?"
"No" she replied "He cried Maria. They made him cry. God and they think he's the monster!"
"Hey, hey come on out before he wakes up" said Maria "Our boys are waiting" she said and the two girls went out and found their boys sat on the counter ready
"Thanks Maria I need this" she said as she sat down at the counter and tucked into the large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream.
"You're thinking about him again, aren't you?" said Maria and Liz nodded
"It's just... it's been so hard. When is he coming back? If he's even coming back? Is he alive? Does he think of me? Does he think about Ethan?"
"Who knows?" said Maria tucking her hair behind her ear before putting her hands down on the counter "On another topic. How are the powers coming along?" Liz paused with the spoon half way up to her mouth
"I don't want to talk about it" she whispered the powers, if she could call them that, had been briefy images and flashes exploding in front of her eyes both open and closed. Other times they had come in painful bursts of energy that she couldn't quite control, they only calmed when Ethan was here "I'm afraid that Ethan will start to show powers and they'll use it as an excuse for them to take him away from me"
"Liz I strongly doubt that anyone could take Ethan from you. Remember the time you lost him in the mall?"
"How could I forget? That was one of the hardest days of my life. I couldn't find him and he was gone! I went to back track but I knew I was going the wrong way. I turned around and went the other way out of the shop and I found that guy holding him, he was crying. He made my little baby cry! I was so mad at him for making him cry! The guy turned around shocked and just held him out to me like he had no control over what he was doing"
"Yeah I... oh... woa that is... Liz look" Maria pointed behind her and Liz turned to see little bubbles appearing out of thin air. They went in and checked on Ethan and saw the bubbles appearing around him as he slept
"If that's a power I think it's a pretty big one" said Maria Liz quickly waved her hand and the bubbles vanished
"It's not a power" she said desperately before climbing out the bed "They do not need a reason to take him away from me!" she picked him up and craddled him in her arms. Maria climbed on next to them and put her hand on Liz's shoulder
"Even though I'm not a biological parent to him he's still my son and I would never ever give them a reason to take him away" she said and Liz pulled her close.

"What the hell do you mean I can't go to Earth?" demanded Max angrily
"You can't interfer. This child is now a product of Earth, Felizoria and Antar any interference may damage his upbringing. You were confident enough with this she-human to leave you child in her care. She is the mother now and she has a right. We cannot and will not take an active part in this child's life until he turns of Royal Ruling age"
"I know! I know! You've told me this a million times, he's my son! I have to go to him! He needs my protection!"
"Send me" suggested Rath "It would be an honour and a privilege to protect and serve my furture King and nephew"
"Can he do that? Can we do that? Can we send him to Earth?" asked Max desperately. His advisors nodded "Then do it. Send Rath to Earth, just make sure he is protected!"
"Your Highness if Kivar and Larek find out that you have sent Lord General Rath to Earth they will send their own to keep over him"
"So, they can't interfer either can that?"
"Their laws are different from ours. They'll send her to the she-human and your son"
"Does intelligence know what Liz named him?"
"Ethan Zachiary Parker" replied his intelligence adviser
"Three names?" asked Max a little confused
"Ethan is his known name. Zachiary is his middle name that can be used as a nickname and his last name is to say which family he comes from. He's a Parker"
"What does a Parker do? Will Ethan grow to do the same thing Liz does?"
"In Roswell a Parker runs a feeding house but Liz does not work at the feeding house anymore. She no longer lives there and lives with the she-human Maria Ann Deluca"
"What does the Deluca do?" asked Max
"The Deluca sings on the street and in feeding houses. The mother of Maria Deluca owns a shop that Maria does not work at"
"I see. They chose what to work at. How much is Liz and Maria paid for their work?"
"Very little in Earth standards Sire" replied the adviser "Do you want me to send a team with Rath and make sure they have more money to get by on?"
"Yes. I don't want to interfer but I don't want them to starve" he said "If I can't see them I can at least make sure that they're safe and protected"
"They will be" said Rath patting his friend's shoulders "I will protect them with my life" he had no idea what he was getting himself into!

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Ethan toddled towards the edge of the sand box then glanced over at his mom and his fapa and saw they were talking intently. He carefully climbed down out of the box and took off across the grass as fast as his little legs would carry him.
Liz glanced over at the sandbox and saw it empty, she stood up fast and Maria turned her attention to the box and saw it empty as well
"Oh My God! Where's my son!" cried Liz rushing over to the box she saw his favourite blanky that he never went anywhere without laying there. She picked it up and looked around
"Ethan! Ethan where are you?" she cried, Maria rushed over
"You go that way. I'll go this way and if we can't find him we'll call the Sheriff!" said Maria, Liz nodded and took off along the grass carrying Ethan's blanky. She found him sitting in the lap of some young punk with spiky hair and a gruff attitude, Ethan was jabbering on in baby speak and the guy was listening intently. Liz rushed over and grabbed her son off the stranger and began checking him over
"He gets away pretty fast. Nearly fell into the duck pond" said the young guy "The name's Michael, I thought I'd keep a hold of him till you came. He's alright" Liz didn't quite believe him but Ethan did like the birdies
"Um thanks. I better be getting him home"
"You do that. Bye little Zan" said Michael and Liz paused turning around slowly
"How did you know his name was Zan? That's his nickname, how did you know that?" she asked
"He told me. That kids a smart one alright" said Michael as he stood up just as Maria came rushing over. Michael's breath caught in his throat when he saw Maria
"Yeah he's pretty smart" said Liz feeling proud of her son "You're the first person who didn't look at him like he was some monster"
"Monster? He's just a kid, a cute one at that" he said and tickled Ethan under his chin "He's got your nose" he noted and Liz blushed nodding "But his eyes. He's definitely got his daddies eyes" he said and Ethan clapped his hands Liz and Maria stared at Michael with disbelief and shock
"How did... how did you know that?" whispered Liz
"You're son's special, some people might not like that and even find that frightening. But not me" he said with a smirk that made Maria feel weak at the knees
"Why not?" asked Liz and Michael just grinned and his eyes turned black before turning back to normal brown
"You're..." gasped Liz in disbelief and he nodded
"If you need anything, like lightbulbs at four am then I'm there" he said and handed her a card before walking off. Ethan clapped again and pointed at Michael
"Unca Rath!" he gurgled and both girls looked at Ethan with disbelief.

"I don't trust him!" said Maria as she shut the front door "If he's an alien then how can we trust him?"
"I trust him Maria... Ethan trusts him" she replied as she sat Ethan down on his play mat
"Liz... Ethan's a baby!" Maria retorted
"Yes he is but if you've failed to notice he's not any ordinary baby! He's part alien, he was conceived without sex and he knows things..."
"Yes I know that. But you can't trust every alien that walks into your life" said Maria then shook her head at the strangeness of what she just said "What if he's here to take Ethan away from you? Maybe on planet Vulcan they eat their babies after they reach a certain age? Maybe they enslave them? How do we know he isn't going to do that?" she cried "How do we know that that guy isn't Ethan's father?"
"He's not Ethans father" said Liz "I just know he's not"
"Fine but what if he tries to take him away from us?" asked Maria
"We won't let him. Okay, if that guy shows up just be nice but don't let him take Ethan"
"He called him Zan... do you think that maybe that's his alien name?"
"No Maria no it's a nickname... just a nickname"
"A nickname you came up with and he knows!" said Maria "How do you think that's possible? Maybe... maybe you're turning into one of them?"
"Maria that's ridiculous!" said Liz then looked at her "I can't be can I?"
"Who knows... you're a human girl and you had an alien child. You spend a few hours with the father and suddenly you're calling him Zan and sensing things and glowing handprints and... and... Liz" Maria was staring aghast at her friend
"What?" asked Liz worried that something was up, she glanced to Ethan sitting on his play mate watching them both intently
"Mama!" he said holding out his hands
"Liz you're floating" said Maria, Liz looked down and saw she was two feet off the ground
"Aaah!" she yelped before she fell down and landed on her ass, Ethan clapped his little hands then crawled over to his mom
"Mama" he gurgled Liz looked up at Maria and saw the scared look on her face
"I said I'd stand by you no matter what and I mean that but I need to get out of here" she said and left. Liz pulled Ethan close and cried, this wasn't right! Why couldn't things be normal?

Maria walked through the rain drenched desert streets crying, this was too big. Too strange... she would stand by Liz but what did this all mean? Any force that could make her fear her longest and best friend had to be bad right? She had been afraid before, she was twenty for God Sake but she never thought she would fear her best friend. What if something happened to her? What if her best friend wasn't Liz anymore... what had changed her? She heard a pop and the rain stopped falling in her eyes, she looked up and saw an umbrella over her
"Hey are you okay?" asked Michael, she snatched the umbrella off him and tossed it onto the street
"No I'm not! Why the hell did you come here? Why did that thing crash here in the first place? Why are you taking my best friend from me? Liz and Ethan are my family and you're doing something to them!" she shouted
"I'm not doing anything to them. I'm just here to protect them"
"From what? What's so bad that they need you?" asked Maria and he smiled
"Zan and Ava were my friends. They were coming home after bringing a new planet into the whirlwind galaxy but something on their ship went wrong. It crashed and Ava was killed, she told Zan to save the baby and he did. The baby wasn't old enough to survive on it's on so he found someone he could trust and he gave the baby to her. Liz became the baby's mother and Zan returned home. Zan isn't just some nobody guy he's the King. King of our planet and our Galaxy, when he got home he was so close to dying. He wanted to die alone so he ordered everyone to leave the room. We were standing outside when the room began to fill with light, we opened the doors and something was happening to him. He shouted Liz's name, he was healed and alive but he wasn't Zan anymore. Now Ava was from another planet, Zan had married her to unite our two planets in peace and freedom once she died and her older brother Kivar found out that a backward human was carrying the heir to the Whirlwind Galaxy he declared war on Antar. Zan sent me to protect his son and Liz... he's billions of light years away and he's in love with her. Ethan is the only reason Kivar hasn't destroyed this planet. I'm here to protect Ethan till it's time"
"Time for what?" asked Maria almost fearing this truth
"Time for him to go to Antar and take the throne" he replied
"What? He's just a baby! He can't rule anything!"
"I didn't say it was time yet! In thirteen years time when he reaches fifteen he shall return to Antar and take the throne of the two planets. Antar has started to reject Zan... chaos in the streets and they're waiting for Ethan to come and be King"
"No. He is just a little boy and I will not let you take him from his home and his family!" she shouted
"I'm not taking him from his family, I'm taking Liz with me when it's time" he replied "And you. As weird as this is you're part of Ethan's family and you have to come with us when it's time to go" he told her and she shook her head in disbelief as she backed away

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

paper: Rath/Michael chose to be honest with them. Being straight from the start. The other mother's are mean because of the rumours of Ethan being different and his eyes are totally black (alien eyes). Yeah Kivar will send someone but he won't nessecarily get in Liz's face :wink:

Maria opened the door and closed it quietly behind her. She pulled off her shoes and left them on the shoe rack then pulled off her soaked top then walked further into the apartment. Liz was fast asleep with Ethan curled into her just as asleep as her best friend was. She stared at Ethan with wonder! How could one little baby be so important? So important to tear families apart? She knew that when the time came she would go with them no questions asked because Liz and Ethan were her family, they had been for a very long time and that wouldn't change... the thing that hurt the most was that she would leave behind her own mother. Amy Deluca was an amazing parent and she would miss her a great deal! Maria knelt down near the couch and stroked Ethan's cheek before she got up and went into her bedroom to get changed into her PJs.
She returned to the living room and picked Ethan up from Liz's arms and carried him into Liz's room and laid him in his crib
"Get some sleep now little Prince" she pulled a soft little blanket up over him then went back to the living room to wake Liz and get her into bed so she didn't end up with a sore back after sleeping on the old couch. She silently debated with herself about telling Liz what that guy had told her about Ethan's future; in the end she decided not to and knelt down to wake her best friend up
"Liz... Liz wake up. You should go to bed" she said and Liz opened her eyes sleepily
"Mmm hey" she said then looked down in shock "Where's Ethan!" she cried jerking up. Maria grabbed her shoulders and tried to calm her down
"Ethan's fine. I just put him in his crib, come on. You should go get some sleep" she said and Liz nodded then kissed Maria's cheek before standing up and stretching
"Thanks Maria. G'night" she padded sleepily to her bedroom and shut the door leaving Liz to switch off the lights.

"Intelligence reports that General Rath has gone to Earth" said Sirinity "What are you going to do now?"
"Send someone from our Kingdom! I will not have my nephew being raised only in the way of Antarian custom! It's bad enough that he'll be raised with human custom!" snapped Kivar before he joined his wife in bed. Sirinity cuddled up with him under the sheets
"I miss Ava" she whispered sadly. When Kivar and Larek lost a sister, she lost a sister in law and best friend. Ava had meant the world to her and she missed her so much!
"I know Siri, I know. I miss her too" he said with a sigh then kissed her hair "Larek wanted me to leave it alone but I can't, not now, if Antar has sent Rath then I was send my General to watch over Ethan"
"Even though the humans are backward and barbaric I love the name she picked for him" Siri said aloud "Maybe this one human wasn't so bad. I mean do you really think King Zan of Antar would leave his only child and heir to everything in the hands of a hapless human?"
"I guess you're right. Oh Siri when did you get so smart?" he asked warmly she just smiled at him.
"So you're sending Larek to Earth?" she asked "Do you think that's wise. We aren't like Antarians, our eyes do not convert as easily as theirs do. He will stand out"
"No he won't. He's going to wear a husk" said Kivar "He'll only need one, these new husks have been designed to last nearly seventeen years in our time" he explained
"Kivar... would it... is there any way that I can go with Larek? I want to see Ethan so badly!" she begged him, he didn't hide his surprise
"You want to go to Earth?" he asked in disbelief
"Yes! To see my nephew, I want to meet him so badly!" she said but he shook his head
"I'm sorry that's out of the question. You and I are acting King and Queen here, we simply cannot go off! Once Ethan is fifteen he can take the throne here and once Zan is dead then he will rule the Whirlwind Galaxy. Until that time we must be here and we just cannot go off!" he said and she nodded slumping down against him. He knew he hurt her but lore came first over everything else.

Larek stood alone with the crystal in his hands on the ship launch bay. Kivar hadn't come to see him off! Shows how much he really cared about his family. He barely said two words to Ava because she was so young, she had grown up so quick and then she was gone living on Antar with her new husband Zan. Kivar didn't really give a damn about him either, he sent his baby brother off to do all the hard stuff! Hell he had tried to get him married off to Vilandra! When that fell through he cursed him for not being a girl so he could marry him off to Rath!
"Hey!" he heard a hushed shout "Larek!" he turned and saw Sirinity standing there cloak and dagger
"Siri? What are you doing here?" he asked her and she folded back part of her cloak to reveal a bag
"I want to come with you" she said moving closer to the ship
"Siri, Kivar would surely have my head for taking you away... I can't!"
"As acting Queen I order you to bring me with you! I'll deal with Kivar, don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you Larek, you're a good kid" she said. Larek bit his lip then sighed and reached out his hand. She smiled warmly at him and took his hand. He held the crystal up at the ship and both of them were sucked inside. He made sure Siri was safely secured in his room before he went to find the pilots and make sure everything was running smoothly. Kivar would have his head if anything happened to Queen Sirinity.
Siri smiled from her spot in Larek's room, she rubbed her stomach and smiled. When Ava had been pregnant both girls had said that they would raise their children together, Ava might have passed on but she was going to raise her child with her best's friends child and who knows? Maybe she could make a friend of this Lizparker too?

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

For you guys! imnotlc, Michelle17, Lizza, vampyrax, Earth2Mama and Carol. Thanks for all your feedback and interest in the story!

A young man sat in the control room by himself, he leaned back in his chair whilst glancing at the monitor. God he was so bored! He closed his eyes wondering when the next shift change would happen when something started beeping. He opened his eyes and looked at the monitor, a large dot on the screen was moving really fast. He leaned forward and began tapping at the key pad
"What the hell..." he mumbled, he pulled on his headphones and began tracking the dot pulling up as much details as he could. It was the size of a large boat and coming towards Earth with a speed of Mach 2. He watched it for a few seconds longer before pushing off his headset and picking up the phone
"This is Whitman at panel 2201#G5Q. We have an unknown object travelling at Mach 2" he said into the phone and within seconds people were rushing in manning their panels to pull up more details and watch the incoming object.
"Whitman! What's its destination?" shouted his boss Milton. Milton was not computer friendly so he got people to do it for him and he made sure they stayed on job.
"It's heading to Roswell sir. It should be arriving in eight minutes"
"Okay. Call the Sheriff let him know that he should be looking out for... a meteor"
"A meteor sir?" Whitman repeated and Milton just nodded
"That's all we can class it as for now" he said then grabbed his coat "Whitman! You grew up in Roswell didn't you?"
"Yes sir" he replied
"Good, grab your coat. You're with me. The rest of you keep tracking it! I want a full report if anything happens" Whitman grabbed his jacket and the two of them left.

Siri watched clouds come past the view screen from her spot in the hall, she had kept herself hidden on the trip because if the pilots found out they would surely turn it around to take her back. They were loyal to Kivar and would do anything to make sure he got his way. The ship was close to landing and the sooner it did then the sooner she'd be able to get off and go in search of Lizparker and Rath. All through out the trip she had been focusing on shifting her eyes to look human, it took a lot of effort but with more practice she could hold it longer so she wouldn't have to wear a husk. The ship landed and the pilots set up cloak meld, which meant the ship would meld with the land and appear to look like part of Earth.
"We're here" said one of the pilots
"Good. Go get some rest guys" said Larek and they shut everything down and went to their stasis pods to sleep. Siri ducked back out of sight as they went past then moved into the control room with Larek
"I was just about to come get you" he said and she smiled "Hows the baby?"
"Good, I think it might be a few more weeks though. Are we leaving now?" he nodded and took her hand whilst moving towards a wall and putting his hand up. The wall cracked open and part of it rolled back as their first taste of human air came in. Larek stepped out first then helped Siri out before the wall closed back over. They were stood at the top of an outcropping of rocks and could see for miles
"Oh Larek... it's beautiful. It's just like Dimaras rock!" she gasped looking round he nodded in agreement before carefully leading her down the sloping hill.

Liz, Michael, Maria and Ethan all sat together watching TV in their apartment. Since he had turned up they had taken him into the fold and he spent as much time around the place as he could. Ethan just loved having someone like him around. Michael looked up suddenly and looked to the door
"What is it?" asked Liz picking Ethan up quick
"Felizorians. Two of them" he replied before standing up
"Is that bad?" asked Maria "What's going on? Did you contact them?"
"No. Felizorians are from the next planet, they're not exactly a peaceful bunch but we made an alliance with them. Leave us alone, we leave you alone that kind of thing. Our two planets were united by the marriage of Prince Zan and Princess Ava who became King and Queen of the Whirlwind Galaxy. Kivar, Ava's oldest brother, must have found out that Antar sent me. So he sent some of his own"
"He's not going to try and hurt Ethan is he?" gasped Liz
"No, he's counting on Ethan to rule. He just wants to see his planet in the hands of someone who was born to be King. He would never harm Ethan..."
"But..." said Maria knowing there was always a but
"But Kivar is not exactly loving of humans. If these are Kivar's lackeys then they'll be out to eliminate any unwanted influences in Ethan's life" he said glancing to Maria
"Me?" she cried "I'm his aunty! I'm not an unwanted influence!"
"In a way you are. You're not related to Liz, they'd only leave her alone because Ethan sees her as his mother"
"If they lay one finger on Maria then they'll never see Ethan again. They can kiss goodbye to any chance of having him rule" said Liz and Michael held up his hands
"Okay I get the message. I'm going to do a little scouting and see who these lackeys are" he said then left in a hurry. He prayed it wasn't Elsevan and Nasero, those guys freaked him out.

Milton and Alex arrived in Roswell and set themselves up at a Motel before hiring a rental car to go out and view the crash site. If it was a meteor then they'd report it in properly but to them it was an unknown and they had the job of investigating. Milton drove while Alex tapped away furiously at his laptop
"Turn left then it should be five minutes from the road" he said going over the trajectory course the meteor would have taken.
Milton pulled to a stop in front of a large outcropping and there was no sign of a meteor anywhere
"Stay here" he said getting out of the car to go investigate. Alex just watched as Milton walked off when he spotted something moving out the corner of his eye. It was a boy, probably younger than himself watching them. Alex stuck his head out the car
"Milton!" he called "My calculations were wrong. We're in the wrong place" he called out and Milton came back to the car and leaned in peering through the window
"Is that stupid computer messing with our data?"
"No. You need to get in the car, we're being watched" he said and Milton paused. He quickly got in and Alex nodded to the boy who had been watching them.
Larek watched the two in the strange land travelling machine, apparently they were scouts searching for the ship
"I'm scared" whispered Siri, he put his arm around her and gave her a quick hug
"It'll be okay Siri don't worry. Slowly start moving back to the ship" he said before moving forward. Siri couldn't move out of fear, she just watched her kid brother in law edge forward towards the two scouts.
"He's coming over" said Alex and Milton pulled out his gun
"If he's hostile then I want you to call it in and get some people down here" said Milton before getting out the car. He aimed the gun at Larek "Freeze! Don't move" Larek stopped moving and held up his hands. Siri screamed and got out from her hiding place and ran over to him
"Siri! No! Get back!" he said but she wouldn't listen. Milton watched as they spoke in some strange dialect. The girl looked pregnant
"Please... don't hurt us" she said holding up her hands "We come in peace" it was really hard talking in English. She'd never done it properly before "We're looking for Lizparker" Alex stuck his head out the window
"Did you just say Liz Parker? What do you want with Liz?"
"You know her?" asked Siri and he nodded then got out of the car
"Alex get back in the car!" hissed Milton "Call it in. We have aliens on our hands here!"
"I asked you a question. What do you want with Liz?"
"Who the hell is Liz?" demanded Milton angrily
"She's my cousin" Alex replied. His day had started off strange and now it was even stranger!

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

"Who the hell is Liz Parker!" Milton demanded with his gun out "Forget that. Call for back up"
"No! Please just take us to Lizparker" Siri begged with one hand curling around her stomach.
"Who are you?" asked Alex
"Never mind who they are Whitman! Call for back up! That's an order" yelled Milton angrily. Alex nervously looked to Milton before pulling out his radio. Siri held up her hand and the radio sputtered before exploding
"Freeze!" yelled Milton and Larek grabbed her hand "Get on the ground now! On the floor now!" he said making a step towards them
"Please" begged Siri "Please, help us" Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out another gun he took aim and fired; Milton fell forward as the tranquiliser dart released it's fluid into his body. He hit the dirt with a thud and the other two were watching him with interest
"I have higher orders to intercept any beings that might arise. One person from each branch of the government is giving strictly need to know information incase this situation ever arises. I'm part of an organisation called One. We've know about Antarians for quite some time and several thousand live here on Earth quite peacefully, please forgive my former boss for any inconvenience or alarm he may have caused you. May I take your names please?"
"We're not Antarians, we're Felizorians" said Siri "I'm acting Queen Sirinity of Felizor and this is my brother in law Prince Larek" Alex bowed his head with respect "Would you be able to take us to the Lizparker now?"
"Can I ask you what has brought you to Earth apart from my cousin?"
"She's the birth mother to the heir to the Antarian and Felizorian thrones" she explained and Alex did a double take as Milton groaned
"Ahem I think it's best that we leave this area. Follow me" he said and led them towards the car. He sat them in the back then went back and picked up Milton and ungracefully carried him to the passenger seat. He fastened him in then slapped some cuffs on him to keep him quiet when he woke up.
"Are you taking us to Lizparker?" asked Larek and Alex nodded. He pulled away and got on the road back into Roswell.
As the drove through the city Larek began to sense something and he turned to Siri who was sensing it also
"Rath is here. He's near by" he told her "He probably knows we're here"
"Who is Rath?" asked Alex
"The General to the Antarian Guard" said Siri "He is Ethan's uncle"
"Whose Ethan?"
"Lizparker's son. The heir" said Larek "We are here to protect Felizor's interests. Antar has sent Rath, Felizor sends me"
"What about her?"
"She is a stowaway" Larek said then Siri smacked his hand
"Don't tell him that!" she snarled
"Will there be trouble?" Alex asked "Her being here will not call any harm to Earth or it's people"
"No. Kivar, Siri's husband and acting king of Felizor, will not fire on Earth or any of it's people while she, her unborn child and Ethan are here"
"Good" he said "We're here. After this I will have to take your names, ages and give you security numbers then enter you into the database. Is this okay?"
"Yes, we can agree to that if it's your way of dealing with us being here"
"It is, it just means if anything happens to you we can catch the people responsible and if you break any of our laws we'll know and we'll issue your photos to local Sheriff stations" he explained then got out and helped them out, Milton was still unconscious. He led them upstairs to a small flat and Siri scowled with disgust
"This is where she is living with the Crown Prince Ethan?" she gasped looking around the badly lit hallway with peeling brown paint. He knocked at the door and he heard bubbly laughter then the door opened
"ALEX! OMG!" Maria shrieked and jumped into his arms, he pulled her into a hug as she jumped about in his arms all excited
"Hey Maria. Can we come in?"
"We? Did you bring Tess with you?" she peered into the hall way then went pale when she saw two people that just made her think of Michael "Who the hell are they! Why did you bring them here!" she demanded pulling back and trying to shut the door but Alex wouldn't let her
"Maria!" he said pushing against the door to keep her from shutting it.
"Chica" someone said distracting Maria so Alex pushed the door open and she landed on her ass with a loud thud "They aren't here to take Ethan away. I have great trust in them" she looked up to see Michael standing there "I would like to introduce Queen Siri and Prince Larek of Felizor. These were Ava's family" he explained
"They're not here to take Ethan away?"
"No, we're here to teach him our custom. Since Felizor only has acting an acting King and Queen he will become ruler of the planet so we are here to teach him how to behave"
"Let them in" everyone looked over to where Liz was standing. Her eyes were black with not a hint of doe brown or white; Michael, Larek and Siri gasped
"It's not possible!" Michael said "Never before has a human been chosen to bond with the Granilith!"
"Only the King can choose who the Granilith bonds with" Siri pointed out
"What the hell is the Granilith?" Alex asked
"The Granilith is a sacred relic that protects the King and Royal Family and all of Antar and any planet in the Whirlwind Galaxy. Only a King can choose the person to bond with the Granilith. It's a true honor to receive such a gift!"
"Wait... so who chose Liz to become the Granilith?" asked Michael a little confused "Because Antar has a King and Felizor has an acting King and Queen"
"Antar has no King. Whatever happened to Zan has changed him, he is no long Antarian. He's become something else" Larek said "I spoke with him before we left"
"So that means that..." Michael looked over to the two year old boy toddling out of his room clapping his hands
"He's already the King!" gasped Maria with shock... this meant they could take him away!

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos