A New Beginning (AU,CC,ADULT) COMPLETE - 9/15/14

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 13 8/13/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Kivar and Nicholas have plans for Liz. But don't count on them getting far with them. :wink: Max could be rewarded for his patients before long. :wink: :D

L-J-L 76 I am begging to live for all your questions! :lol: Yes Liz is ready for this dinner. Oh you can count on Kivar at lest trying something. :wink: But don't worry about him getting to far :wink:

begonia 9508 Now let's not insult the poor rats Eve! :lol: Kivar and Nicholas don't know Liz, but it's not just Max who loves her at the palace! She will be well cared for.

Part 14

Maria watch as Liz dressed for the state dinner from Liz's bed.

"Maria you have no idea how lucky you are not to have to go to this thing tonight."
"Liz I'm sure it will be fine. I mean you have been prepared for this. Besides you will have Max by your side."
"You don't understand Maria. I have never been to anything like this. I am nothing but an anti government rebel from earth. Then I was in prison."
"True but they see something in you that makes you very special. I've been here like a month and I see it. Max really likes you."
"So? Maria this isn't how I thought my life would turn out."
"Would you rather be dead? Cause that is what would have happened to you back on earth."
"What about you Maria?"
"I was going to be sent to a factory to work. I caused to much trouble in the government schools."
"Someone wanted money for you more then another worker then."
"Liz, even in this short time I know that I am treated better here then I would have been in that factory. I mean yeah Michael is kind of intense. But I can deal with that."
"Well you get to come to the next dinner with Michael."
"I'm sure that will be fun I'm sure."
"I'll let you know tomorrow."

Just then then there was a knocked on the door. Maria got up and opened the door.

"Max."
"Hello Maria is Liz ready?"
"Yes. Promise me you will keep her safe."
"Liz won't be harmed if I can help it."
"Good. Liz! It's Moon doggie."

Liz rolled her eyes and walked over to the door. She felt her heart skip a beat when she saw him. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and carried a pair of white gloves. Max smiled at her. Liz's dress was midnight blue and had off the shoulder sleeves. Her white elbow length gloves had been easily slipped under the bans on her wrists.

"Moon doggie?"
"Don't ask me! I have no clue where she gets that stuff."
"You look beautiful Liz."
"Thank you Max." Said Liz blushing.

Liz took Max's offered arm and they headed down to the dinner. Before entering the the large dinning room Max pulled on his gloves and pulled Liz to the side.

"Try and relax and remember what Serena and Isabel taught you."
"Anything I should know before we go in?"
"Just try and stay close. There are a few people here who may say or try and do something to upset you. Lord Kivar, will only see your wrist bans. He has at lest a dozen female slaves. Some are human. All used for sex. He doesn't always treat them very well. He thinks that I should treat you like dirt. Liz, I will never do that to anyone."
"I know. I will try and stay away from this Kivar if I can."

Max smiles and kisses her cheek.

Serena stood by Kyle's side watching as Max and Liz walked in. Liz looked almost like a princess. Hell in couple years weather Liz liked it or not she would become a princess.

"God Red, Liz looks great." Said Kyle
"Yeah she does. Kyle, just remember keep your hands off her, or you will have to take a lot of cold showers in the up coming weeks."

Kyle turned to look at Serena and smiled.

"There is only one woman I want to put my hands on. Only one woman that I truly love with all my heart and can't wait to marry."
"You say the sweetest things."
"Yeah just don't let anyone hear you say that. It will ruin my rep."
"What rep? Like no one knows who you are outside the palace walls."
"You wound me."
"You are so lame Valenti."

Kyle pulled her closer and kissed her.

Part 15

Liz walked around the room with Max as he greeted people. Most were polite when he introduced her. A few looked down on her. But she kept her feelings about them to herself. She watched Max smile as they approached a man with blond hair and soft green eyes.

"Max good to see you my friend."
"You too Larick. Liz, this is Lord Larick of Jadva. One of the neighboring plants. Larick, this is Miss Elizabeth Parker from Earth." Said Max

Larick took Liz's hand and kissed it.

"It is a pleaser to meet you Miss Parker. I trust that our prince here is treating you well."
"Thank you Lord Larick. It is nice to meet you as well. Yes Max treats me very well."
"Very good. Max we have to meet soon, there is much we need to speak about."
"I agree."
"Oh and Max?"
"Yeah?"
"Take care of this young lady. I feel that she is very special."
"I will."

Liz walked off with Max wondering what they were talking about. Once they were out of ear shot of Larrick Max turned back to Liz.

"That was very well done Liz. Larrick, is a good guy. He is someone that will never look down on you."
"That's good to know. Max what did he mean? About me being very special?"
"Liz, you know that we want you to become my queen. Well sometimes Larrick can tell when someone is meant to be great. He just wants me help you become everything you can be."
"I still think that there is more. But I won't push you to tell me more."
"Liz, I promise you will know everything when we feel you are ready."
"OK."

Max continued to lead Liz around the room to meet people. Some looked at her, but basically ignore her. But most at lest greeted her.

Kivar watched Max work the room with the small brown haired human girl. He knew that she would brake fast.

"Sir that girl won't hold up long term." Said Nicholas
"Oh she just needs the right man to fuck her to build up her stamina. After a few fucks she will grow use to having my dick I side her."
"Think that wussy Max has screw the bitch yet?"
"Don't think so."
"Why?"
"I just can tell. I honestly believe that bitch has never been fucked even by a human."
"What about the half breed on the arm of the human?"
"I believe that the human is screwing her. Though the first thing I'll do once I have both those sluts is make them get sterilized no need to have any more vermin on Antar."
"Once your done with the half breed I still get her right?"
"I won't brake that promise."

Nicholas smiled at Kivar. He couldn't wait until he got the red head bitch.

TBC :twisted:
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pts 14&15 8/14/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn oh yes Moon doggie is just a so Maria like thing to say! :lol: Max won't go far if he can help it. :D

L-J-L 76 Maria's comment about Max was great. :lol: Sorry Kivar and Nicholas aren't going to die for a while. :(

Part 16

Michael watched Kivar and Nicholas talking as they stared after both Liz and Serena. He knew they were up to something. What he didn't know. But like hell he was going to let those two creeps bring harm to either his future queen or the girl he had begun to see as a sister.

"Michael what's wrong?" Asked Isabel
"Kivar and Nicholas. I don't like how they are watching Liz and Serena. They are up to something bad."
"That wouldn't be new. But I see what you mean. Kivar is really watching Liz. I think he wants to add her to his sex slaves."
"That will never happen. I won't let him anywhere near our future queen. Serena either. Both are far more important then they know."
"Michael, are you going to do something?"
"Only if one or both of them make a move on one of them."
"I'll keep a look out. Though I don't think my brother is going to let Liz get to far from him."
"You're right. She is starting to look like a princess."
"Yes she is."

Kara walked into the dinning hall to find Alex sitting at a table studying some papers. She sat down with him and loaded the photographs she had been sent on her tablet.

"Alex, I just got some photos from the state dinner at the palace on Antar."
"So?"
"There are some of the prince and his girl. Don't you want to see if it's your friend?"
"Yeah let me see."

Kara handed him the tablet and Alex broke into a big grin. There was Liz looking like a princess on the arm of a dark haired young man. He couldn't help notice the gold bans over the pair of white elbow length gloves she wore.

"She looks great."
"She is a lovely girl."
"Yeah I have missed her."
"Alex, she is OK. I know that it's painful to see her like this. But Max won't harm her."
"Oh I believe that. To me it looks like he might be in love with her. But, I don't know about Liz. She has had a hard time with love since her parents were killed."
"Alex, Liz is very important to my planet and the entire empire."
"Well one thing I can tell you is Liz won't make it easy on anyone. Oh she will do what they want. But she won't do it without complaining."

Kara nodded and pulled up another photo on the tablet.

"That is Serena." Said Kara pointing to a red head standing with a light brown haired man.
"She's cute. But not my type."
"Oh and what would your type be?"
"Tall blond."

Kara smiled and pulled up a photo of princess Isabel.

"Like her?"

Alex looked and gulped it had to be one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"That would be Princess Isabel."
"Wow!"
"Yeah. Alex, you have a contract with a powerful family. You will more then likely meet her."
"Yeah. Kara do you have someone on Antar? You know like a boyfriend or husband?"
"Yeah I do. His name is Zane. He is part of the Royal Guard. He is the one that sent me the photos."
"He won't get in trouble will he?"
"No. It's nothing that won't be seen on the news outlets."
"So is Zane a full blood Antarian?"
"Yeah. He doesn't care that I'm part human. Though there are a few on Antar that would love to see me in slave bans. Lord Kivar the most vocal other subject. He believes that humans and hybrids should be nothing but forced labor. He has over a hundred slaves working his land, and at lest a dozen female used just for sex. He has all of them sterilized. There are a couple ways it can be done. One is pain free for the girl. They are drugged and tubes are tied prevent the release of the egg. It can be undone. In rare cases we remove the reproductive organs and make it permanent. That is only done if the girl has been sold to a whore house. Kivar won't let them have drugs to prevent pain. He has a doctor that he employs that uses a prob that burns the organs destroying them forever. Alex I had to treat one of those girls. It was bad."
"Was she removed from him?"
"No there was nothing illegal about what was done. He only uses black bans on his slaves. While the Royals don't approve of that treatment without council approval they can't outlaw the practice. Nothing like that will happen to Liz as long as she is owned by Max. Kivar is the only one cruel enough to do something like that."
"I hope you are right."
"Alex trust me when I say Liz, is safe with Max."

Alex got up and headed for his room.

Max pulled Liz to the side after the meal had ended. He had to go into a meeting with Larick and Sero. He didn't like the idea of leaving her alone. But it was not something that Liz could attended. He gently pushed her hair back and looked down into her eyes.

"Liz, I hate to do this but I have to go into this meeting."
"I understand. Maybe I should just head back to my room."
"No, you don't have to. I asked Zane to keep an eye on you. He is one of the guards."
"You sure?"
"Yes I'll try and get through this as soon as I can."
"Max, if it's important then don't rush. I don't want you to jeopardize anything that is for the good of your people."

Max smiled and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Liz's lips. He glaced up to see Nicholas watching. He knew that the runt would tell Kivar that Liz would be alone. He could only hope that Zane could keep Liz safe from both those bastards.

Nicholas grinned and returned to Kivar to tell him what he had learned.

"Max is headed into a private meeting with Larrick and Sero."
"What about his slut?"
"There will be a guard watching her. But they always keep a distance. So she will be on her own."
"Good then it's time I make my move destroying her for what they want."

Kivar walked off to a wait the time to make his move.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 16 8/15/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Zane will watch Liz not only because Max ordered him to, but because he can see what a beautiful heart. Don't worry to much Kivar won't get to far with Liz. :wink:

L-J-L 76 Lol! :lol: Kivar is really evil. The next few parts will answer some of your questions. Just maybe not today! :twisted:

begonia9508 Eve, yes Kivar and Nicholas are rats. Well worse to be honest!

Part 17

Liz slipped out to the garden. She needed air. She could see one of the guards watching her. Zane, her mind told her. It didn't bother her. They knew she wasn't going to run. He was there to make sure no harm came to her. She was lost in thought and didn't notice the man that had approached her until he spoke.

"Nothing like your home is it human?"

Liz turned to see a man that stood over six feet tall with dirty blond hair and blue eyes so cold that they sent a shiver up her spine. All she wanted to do was get far away from him.

"No it isn't."

He grinned at Liz. She wanted nothing more then to get far away from this man. He scared her more then anyone in the prison had. But there was no way to pass him. The man grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and then pushed her back into the wall that lined the garden preventing anyone from seeing in from the outside. He reached under her dress and started to touch her.

"I bet that wimp of a prince hasn't even fucked you yet. If you were my slut then you would know that the only thing you vermin are good for is fucking."
"Please, Lord Kivar don't touch me." Said Liz her voice braking.
"Oh, I plan do a hell of a lot more then touch you. He may treat you like a princess. But you will never be anything but a fucking, whore. Your a slut and you will be mine. Once I tire of fucking you, you will spend the rest of your life with different men inside of you."

Liz couldn't responded. She could feel tears starting to roll down her face. The next thing she knew the man was being ripped away from her and strong arms catching her before she fell.

"Get that asshole the hell out of here Zane! Kyle, find Serena and Isabel. Then tell the King and Queen that I need to see them tonight."
"What about Max?" Asked Kyle
"He is in a meeting. Inform him when he is finished. I'll take her to her room the back way."
"Right. Michael, Liz will be OK right?"
"I don't know. Just get the girls. After I get her upstairs I will send Maria in too."

Michael lifted Liz into his arms and carried her into the palace and up the back stairs to her room and placed her on her bed. He pushed her hair back from her face and wiped some of the tears from her face. Then headed for the door to get Maria. He didn't really know what to do when a girl cried.

"Michael?" Came Liz's voice braking.
"Yeah Liz?"
"Thank you. For helping me."
"You're welcome. I'm going to get Maria. Isabel and Serena should be here soon."
"OK."
"Kivar will pay for touching you if I have anything to do with it."

Liz didn't responded. Michael when down the hall and pounded on Maria's door. She opened the door half asleep.

"Michael do you know what time it is?"
"Yeah I know it's late. But Liz needs you. Something happened down in the garden. Max had to go into a private meeting with a couple of the leaders. Liz wasn't aloud in. She when into the garden for air and someone did something they shouldn't have too her. Isabel and Serena should be on their way. I got to go have a talk with the King and Queen."
"Say no more. But I want the full story later."

Maria ran off down the hall. Michael headed downstairs to the Kings office.

Kivar walked into his home after being throw out of the state dinner. If he had, had a little more time he would have broken in the human bitch. It was a set back in his plan. But not a major one. As long as he got his chance to fuck the human slut before her test she would never be accepted as the mate for the prince. But then again it would be more fun to make the wimp of a prince watch as he took the human. He passed his head of house Byron. The man was in charge of the house slaves.

"Get a slut for me."
"Yes my lord. Does it matter which one?"
"Has the new one been cleared?"
"Yes sir."
"Bring that one."

Byron when to get the girl. Kivar when to his room and stripped down to his shorts. The girl came in a few minutes later. This was the first to she had seen her owner and master. She had just turned fourteen on the trip here that ended a little over two months ago. She was dressed in a robe and a nightgown that barely covered her. Her heart raced as she stared at the man in front of her. He ordered her to remove the robe. She did as she was told. Kivar grabbed her and shoved her down on the bed and pulled her arms above her head locking the bans to the headboard. He then ripped the nightgown from her body. She started to cry as he ran his hands roughly over her body. He removed his shorts and climbed on top of her.

It was two hours later when Kivar pushed the girl out of the bed and onto the floor. She stayed there until he spoke.

"Get out slut!"

She picked herself up off the floor pulled on her robe and left. She found a man in the hall who lead her back to her room. The girl entered her room which she shared with five other girls. One, who she remembered was named Jenny helped her to the small bathroom and to clean up.

"You OK?"
"No."
"Ashlee, I wish I could say it gets better but it doesn't."
"He raped me!"
"Not by the laws here. Here you are nothing but a piece of property. He can do whatever the hell he wants to you. I've been here for two years. Right now you are his new toy. For the next month expect to be called to his bed at lest once a day. He will take the rest of us too. But get use to not hearing your name outside this room. He will never use it. You are only identified by the number on the bans on your wrists."

Ashlee looked at the ban and saw the number "36" on them. Then she looked at Jenny's and saw "21". That meant there were at lest fifteen other girls counting the four in the other room. She wondered why anyone would need so many slaves for sex.

Liz laid on the bed not moving. She could hear the other girls around her.

"Liz sweetie? Everything will be OK honey. Michael will make sure that asshole pays." Said Maria
"Maria is right. Max, will come to check on you soon. Kivar will never get near you again." Said Isabel
"Honey, try and get some rest. You have us here with you. We won't leave unless you want us to." Said Serena
"Thanks, you three are great friends." Said Liz.

The other three girls each gave Liz a hug. They had really become almost family to Liz in the short time she had known them. But it made her miss her best childhood friend. She wondered where Alex was now.

TBC!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 17 8/16/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn don't worry Kivar will get what's coming to him. :wink: It just might not be as fast as you would like :twisted:

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar is a very evil man. He will pay for everything he has done. :wink: Oh yes Michael and Kyle are great guys. :D Oh and something you have been waiting for will happen in this part! :wink:

begonia9508 Kivar only respects himself and believe he can take what he wants from anyone. But don't worry Eve, he will get what is coming to him at some point. You know what they say karma is a bitch! :lol:

Part 18

Max walked out of his meeting with Larick and Sero to find Kyle pacing.

"Kyle is something wrong?" Asked Max
"Max there is no easy way to say this. Kivar got to Liz."
"Did he rape her?" Asked his eyes dark and dangerous.
"No. Michael and I got there in time. But he was touching her in a way that upset her and made her uncomfortable. Was saying stuff too. Zane was in charge of keeping an eye on her when she when out into the garden. She slipped out of sight and by the time he found her with Michael and me, Kivar had his hands under Liz's dress."
"Is she OK?"
"She's really upset. The girls are with her."
"Where is Michael?"
"He is meeting with your parents."
"I'm joining them. Liz will be safe with the girls until after the meeting."

Max walked past Kyle and right into his father's office.

"Max!" Said Philip
"Sorry for walking in like that. But I want to know what we are going to do about Kivar." Said Max
"Max as I was telling Michael it is not that simple. Kivar is technically a member of this family. My uncle's, uncle's grandson." Said Philip
"I don't care who he is! He had no right to put his hands on Liz! You both know if Michael hadn't shown up when he did then he would have forced himself on her. Then your plans for her to be the next queen would be shot to hell! She would never after that pass the granalith's test."
"Max until farther notice Kivar and his lackey Nicholas have been bared from the palace grounds. He will not be at any more state dinners. Liz is a lot stronger then she looks." Said Diane
"There is nothing we can do?" Asked Michael
"I will talk with the council. But until they rule on the matter there is nothing we can do to Kivar. Max, I like Liz. She is smart and sweet. But she also has a strength that isn't found in everyone." Said Philip
"I know. I'm going to check on her then go to bed."
"Goodnight Max." Said Diane

Max left and when up to Liz's room. He found Isabel, Maria and Serena by the bed where it looked like Liz was asleep.

"She fell asleep about fifteen minutes ago. Michael got to her before Kivar could do anything. He never got pass her upper leg. But not from lack of trying." Said Isabel
"The three of you should get to bed. I'm going to stay with her all night."
"Is that a good idea?" Asked Maria
"Maria go to bed. I'm OK with Max." Liz mumbled her head buried in her pillow.
The three girls left. Max pushed her hair off her face. He could see the streaks of dried tears on her face.
"Go back to sleep honey." Said Max softly.
"Will you hold me Max?"
"Sure."

Max kicked off his shoes and stripped down to his boxers and undershirt and climbed into the bed with Liz. She moved until she was pressed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. Liz fell asleep minutes later.

Liz woke early the next morning to find strong arms wrapped around her. Her heart started to race. She turned to see Max asleep with his face buried in her long hair. She also saw that he had on shirt. She lifted the covers to see his boxers were on. Letting out a sigh of relief she noticed that she was in her nightgown and could feel her panties. That was when she remembered what happened the night before. She felt Max start to stir as he pulled her closer.

"Morning beautiful." He mumbled into her hair.
"Morning Max."

Max held her tight as he rolled onto his back bring Liz with him so that she lay on top of him. Leaving one arm holding her in place Max used his other to brush her hair back and bring her head down so their lips met. He started the kiss soft and sweet. He felt Liz's body stiffen but soon she not only relaxed but started to return the kiss and deepen it. He only broke the kiss when the need for air became to great. He looked up into Liz's eyes and saw something he hadn't before. Trust. His heart skipped a beat. He had earned the trust of the woman he loved more then life it's self.

"Max thank you for staying with me last night."
"Nothing happened between us."
"I know."
"Liz, do you want to talk about what happened?"
"No. I was more upset by what Kivar said, then what he did to me. If Michael hadn't gotten there when he did, I would have risked punishment and done something to him."
"I don't care what Kivar would have wanted. Had I seen you defend yourself from what he had no right to do, I wouldn't have punished you."
"He had to have been angry when he left. I feel bad for the poor girl he would have taken it out on."

Max kissed Liz again and they just stayed in each others arms for a while longer.

Michael found Maria on a bench in the garden after breakfast. He walked over to join her.

"So what happened?"
"After Max when into his meeting Liz came out here for some air. Lord Kivar, is powerful in the eastern region. He, believes that humans are only good for slaves. Human women should only be used for sex. Well, anyway Liz was out of sight of her guard for less then a minute. But that was all the time Kivar needed to move in. He grabbed her and pushed her into the wall. He then put his hand up her dress and was trying to touch her in a way that only someone Liz's trusts should."
"Doesn't this asshole know that Liz is Max's?"
"Oh he knows he just doesn't give a fuck. I know he said something to her. I didn't hear it. But I know it had to be curd. Maria, he won't be let any where near the palace again."
"Max, came to check on her last night. She asked him to stay."
"She's had a break through then. Max has earned her trust. She feels safe with him. I hope that one day you will trust me."
"I like Liz. Promise she will be safe."
"On my life."

TBC!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 17 8/16/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn don't worry Kivar will get what's coming to him. :wink: It just might not be as fast as you would like :twisted:

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar is a very evil man. He will pay for everything he has done. :wink: Oh yes Michael and Kyle are great guys. :D Oh and something you have been waiting for will happen in this part! :wink:

begonia9508 Kivar only respects himself and believe he can take what he wants from anyone. But don't worry Eve, he will get what is coming to him at some point. You know what they say karma is a bitch! :lol:

Part 18

Max walked out of his meeting with Larick and Sero to find Kyle pacing.

"Kyle is something wrong?" Asked Max
"Max there is no easy way to say this. Kivar got to Liz."
"Did he rape her?" Asked his eyes dark and dangerous.
"No. Michael and I got there in time. But he was touching her in a way that upset her and made her uncomfortable. Was saying stuff too. Zane was in charge of keeping an eye on her when she when out into the garden. She slipped out of sight and by the time he found her with Michael and me, Kivar had his hands under Liz's dress."
"Is she OK?"
"She's really upset. The girls are with her."
"Where is Michael?"
"He is meeting with your parents."
"I'm joining them. Liz will be safe with the girls until after the meeting."

Max walked past Kyle and right into his father's office.

"Max!" Said Philip
"Sorry for walking in like that. But I want to know what we are going to do about Kivar." Said Max
"Max as I was telling Michael it is not that simple. Kivar is technically a member of this family. My uncle's, uncle's grandson." Said Philip
"I don't care who he is! He had no right to put his hands on Liz! You both know if Michael hadn't shown up when he did then he would have forced himself on her. Then your plans for her to be the next queen would be shot to hell! She would never after that pass the granalith's test."
"Max until farther notice Kivar and his lackey Nicholas have been bared from the palace grounds. He will not be at any more state dinners. Liz is a lot stronger then she looks." Said Diane
"There is nothing we can do?" Asked Michael
"I will talk with the council. But until they rule on the matter there is nothing we can do to Kivar. Max, I like Liz. She is smart and sweet. But she also has a strength that isn't found in everyone." Said Philip
"I know. I'm going to check on her then go to bed."
"Goodnight Max." Said Diane

Max left and when up to Liz's room. He found Isabel, Maria and Serena by the bed where it looked like Liz was asleep.

"She fell asleep about fifteen minutes ago. Michael got to her before Kivar could do anything. He never got pass her upper leg. But not from lack of trying." Said Isabel
"The three of you should get to bed. I'm going to stay with her all night."
"Is that a good idea?" Asked Maria
"Maria go to bed. I'm OK with Max." Liz mumbled her head buried in her pillow.
The three girls left. Max pushed her hair off her face. He could see the streaks of dried tears on her face.
"Go back to sleep honey." Said Max softly.
"Will you hold me Max?"
"Sure."

Max kicked off his shoes and stripped down to his boxers and undershirt and climbed into the bed with Liz. She moved until she was pressed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. Liz fell asleep minutes later.

Liz woke early the next morning to find strong arms wrapped around her. Her heart started to race. She turned to see Max asleep with his face buried in her long hair. She also saw that he had on shirt. She lifted the covers to see his boxers were on. Letting out a sigh of relief she noticed that she was in her nightgown and could feel her panties. That was when she remembered what happened the night before. She felt Max start to stir as he pulled her closer.

"Morning beautiful." He mumbled into her hair.
"Morning Max."

Max held her tight as he rolled onto his back bring Liz with him so that she lay on top of him. Leaving one arm holding her in place Max used his other to brush her hair back and bring her head down so their lips met. He started the kiss soft and sweet. He felt Liz's body stiffen but soon she not only relaxed but started to return the kiss and deepen it. He only broke the kiss when the need for air became to great. He looked up into Liz's eyes and saw something he hadn't before. Trust. His heart skipped a beat. He had earned the trust of the woman he loved more then life it's self.

"Max thank you for staying with me last night."
"Nothing happened between us."
"I know."
"Liz, do you want to talk about what happened?"
"No. I was more upset by what Kivar said, then what he did to me. If Michael hadn't gotten there when he did, I would have risked punishment and done something to him."
"I don't care what Kivar would have wanted. Had I seen you defend yourself from what he had no right to do, I wouldn't have punished you."
"He had to have been angry when he left. I feel bad for the poor girl he would have taken it out on."

Max kissed Liz again and they just stayed in each others arms for a while longer.

Michael found Maria on a bench in the garden after breakfast. He walked over to join her.

"So what happened?"
"After Max when into his meeting Liz came out here for some air. Lord Kivar, is powerful in the eastern region. He, believes that humans are only good for slaves. Human women should only be used for sex. Well, anyway Liz was out of sight of her guard for less then a minute. But that was all the time Kivar needed to move in. He grabbed her and pushed her into the wall. He then put his hand up her dress and was trying to touch her in a way that only someone Liz's trusts should."
"Doesn't this asshole know that Liz is Max's?"
"Oh he knows he just doesn't give a fuck. I know he said something to her. I didn't hear it. But I know it had to be curd. Maria, he won't be let any where near the palace again."
"Max, came to check on her last night. She asked him to stay."
"She's had a break through then. Max has earned her trust. She feels safe with him. I hope that one day you will trust me."
"I like Liz. Promise she will be safe."
"On my life."

TBC!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt AN 8/19/14

A/N Good news problem fixed! I have a new part today.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes it was close. Liz is starting to truly trust Max, and Max is willing to do whatever Liz wants him to, to keep her safe. As for Kivar, he won't get near Liz again if Max has anything to do with it!

L-J-L 76 They can't do anything YET about Kivar. But in the end Kivar will pay. :wink: As for Max and Liz kissing again I would take bets on that one. :D

begonia9085 Eve, it's a very good thing that Liz is letting Max in. Philip wishes he could do more. But he can't without approvable of the council.

Part 19

Liz walked through the garden lost in. Thought and didn't hear Serena come up behind her.

"Liz, how are you doing?"

Liz jumped when she heard Serena's voice.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you."
"It's OK."
"So how are you Liz?"
"I'm OK. I mean I have been better. But Michael, stopped Kivar before he could do anything really."
"If you say so. So anything happen between you and Max?"
"Uh well we kind of kissed this morning."
"Really? So you admit it? You are falling for the prince?"
"You already know what I feel for Max."
"Yeah, but I want to hear you say it."
"Fine Serena I think I'm falling in love."
"Doesn't it feel good to admit your feelings?"
"Yeah I guess so."
"Liz, it's OK to be in love."
"Rena, I just need time. This is so new to me."
"OK just remember Max isn't going any where."

Serena walked leaving Liz to her thoughts.

Nicholas walked into Kivar's office.

"So how it go with Max's slut?"
"Not well. Michael showed up before I got very far. But don't worry I will have that bitch."
"Aren't you worried that the King will go to the council about you?"
"So what? It's not like those losers will do anything."

Kivar smiled at Nicholas as they when over their plans to murder the Royals.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 19 8/23/14

begonia9508 Eve, oh Kivar's days of disrespecting the King are numbered. :wink:

L-J-L 76 Liz hasn't told Max what Kivar said, but he has a good idea. The council will do something but it will take a little more time. You can see how Alex and Liz react to seeing each other today. :D

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, it's good to be back! Oh it's a very good time Liz is admitting how she feels. Oh Kivar ad Nicholas are going to be in for a big surprise! :lol:

Part 20 Six months later

Liz watched from the balcony as a transport came through the palace gate. She smiled when she felt his strong arms wrap around her. She leaned back and rested her head on his chest. Since the dinner when Kivar had tried to hurt her, Liz had become close to Max. He made her feel safer then she had ever felt in her life.

"Who is coming today?"
"An adviser trainee on contract from Earth. I think you know him. His name came up in the research we did on you."
"You did research on me?"
"Yes. You don't think we would just pick anyone at random to be the next queen did you?"
"No. So who is he?"
"Alexander Whitman."
"Alex?"
"Yes. Why don't you go greet him?"
"You mean it?"
"Yeah. Go I'll catch up."
"Thank you!"

Liz gave Max a quick kiss. Then took off running through the palace to the door she knew Alex would come through. Max let out a laugh at how excited Liz was at be able to see Ber friend. Liz watched as Alex walked through the door with Michael and then threw herself at him nearly knocking him to the floor.

"I take it you're happy to see me Parker." Said Alex wrapping Liz into a hug.
"Oh Alex I missed you so much!"
"Missed you to Lizzie."
"You two can bond later. I need to show Alex his room so he can get settled in." Said Michael
"OK. Alex meet me by the fountain in the garden after dinner OK?"
"You bet. It's good to see that you are OK Liz."
"You too. Alex, you too."

Alex when off with Michael and Liz turned to see Max watching her with a big smile. She walked over to him and he pulled her close.

"So how much did you see?"
"Most of it. Is Alex the only reason you are happy?"
"No. Being around you makes me happy."
"You know I love you right?"
"Yes. Max, I need a little more time."
"There is no rush."

Max leaded down and took Liz's lips in his and they kissed.

Michael left Alex and when to find Maria. He found her in the library reading through things that she needed to know.

"Hey Pixie."
"I thought we when over this Space boy. Don't call me Pixie."
"Oh come on Maria, there are far worse things I could call you."
"Did you need something Michael?"
"Just seeing what you are up to."
"Studying. You know there is a lot I need to know to be at these dinners with you. Serena and Isabel put this together for me."
"Yeah, I know. Look Kivar won't be at any more of these things. I know that you are worried about what happened with Liz could happen to you. But it won't. No one else is as stupid. Kivar is being looked into by the council. But these things take time. I wish I could go into his house and blast his balls off. But I can't, but when the day comes and it will come. I will personally be there to see his ass taken off to prison."
"I believe that."
"How about we take a walk after dinner?"
"OK. Sounds good."

Michael smiled, he really did like this girl.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 20 8/24/14

Natalie36 Thanks!

J-L-J 76 Yes it's good that Liz and Alex are together. Max and Liz are growing closer. I don't think I ever heard Michael and Maria being called cute together before. :lol:

keepsmiling7 Yes is very happy to see Alex again. :D Liz is fine with kissing and hugging Max. But when it comes to telling him how she feels it scares her. Yes Max is being very patient. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want a whole lot more from her! But he made a promise not to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Part 21

Ashlee walked into Kivar's room she could see him already waiting for her. He just stared at her as she dropped her robe on the floor and joined him. He climbed on top of her and entered her hard. She winced in pain as he pounded in and out as hard as he could. It had been six months of this. She hadn't had very many days off in that time. He was always rough. She was in pain most of the time. He finally finished and Ashlee moved to leave. But when she stood her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. Kivar looked at her and saw blood traveling down her leg. He called Byron in to take her for medical care. He also had maids come in to clean up the mess before calling for another girl.

Byron had wrapped a sheet around Ashlee. He gently stroked her hair. As the transport took them to the medical building. She wasn't the first girl he had taken for medical care, and knew unless the mad man was stopped she wouldn't be the last. Once at the medical building they were taken right into an exam room. When he saw the young hybrid doctor he knew he was in trouble.

"What did the fucking asshole do to this one Byron?" Asked Kara with fire in her eyes.
"She is bleeding."
"No kidding! I am back on An tar for two fucking days and I have to fix up one of your boss's girls! What is her name? I don't mean that number shit Kivar uses."
"Ashlee."
"Well from the scans I can tell you she will have to stay for a while. There is to much tearing and there are micro fractures of her hip bone. Which is no surprise. Kivar is over two hundred pounds this girl is like ninety."
"Kivar will not be pleased. He favors this girl."
"How long has he been fucking her?"
"Six months. She has had maybe ten days off in that time."
"Byron! Damn it! A human body this young can't take that!"
"I understand Kara. But what can I do? He would kill me if I question him."
"Get the hell out! She won't be going any where for a while."

Byron left and Kara when to work fixing Ashlee up.

"Ashlee, this is going to hurt honey. I wish there was another way but there isn't."
"I understand doctor."

Kara when to work to repair the tearing listening to the young girl whimper in pain. She was able to stop the bleeding but there really was only one thing that would help the fractures.

"Ashlee, I know you are in a lot of pain."
"Is there anything you can do?"
"There is one thing. I can put you in what we call a healing pod. It's pod that we place you in with a liquid that helps your body to heal. It will heal breaks in bones, cuts and any infection you may have. There is a risk, you are linked to it biologically. Meaning if the pod is damaged you could die."
"I want to take the risk."
"Ok, I'll have a pod prepared."

Ten minutes later Ashlee was asleep in a pod. Kara checked everything one last time and headed home to bed.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 21 8/25/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn don't worry Kivar will be taken down. Just not as fast as you might like.

L-J-L 76 Yeah Kivar is going to be taken down but not for a little while. This part is a bit happier.

begonia9508 Eve yes that was sad. Yes Ashlee was helped. Kara is someone you want on your side.

Part 22

Liz looked up when she heard Alex walking up to her. She flashed him a big smile as he sat next to her on the edge of the fountain.

"You look good Liz. They treating you OK?"
"Thanks. Better then OK."
"That's good."
"Alex what is bothering you?"
"Seeing you with those things on. Liz, you belong to some like a piece of property. If Max tires of you he can sell you."
"Alex, that isn't going to happen. Max is in love with me. If I had stayed on Earth I would be dead. I when through hell in prison. I was beaten every day by prisoners and guards. The only reason I wasn't raped like most of the other girls and women is because there was an antarian agent in the prison. I don't know what they did and I don't really care. All I know is I'm alive and never been happier in my life."
"Doesn't bother you that you are a slave?"
"It did at first. But I know now that it's not the same as on Earth. Don't you think that those people in the factories and on the farms aren't in some ways slaves? Alex, what was the government going to do to you? Why seek out a contract with Antar?"
"I had been assigned to a factory."
"You felt that Antar was a better choice?"
"Yeah. So do you love him?"

Liz bit her lip. She knew how she felt. Was she ready to admit it? Even if it wasn't to Max maybe to the person who was like the brother she never had.

"Lizzie it's not that hard of a question."
"You know what Alex, I do love him. I love Max."
"Then I'm happy for you. Liz I want you to be happy. I still don't like this slave thing. But as long as you are happy. I'm happy for you."
"Thank you. Now I saw you looking at Isabel at dinner."
"Well uh she is very pretty."
"Yes she is. She is also very nice once you get to know her."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Try talking to her. She might surprise you. Now if you don't mind I'm going to head in. Good night Alex."
"Night Liz."

Liz got up and headed inside. Alex just sat there thinking for a while.

Isabel had been behind a hedge and listened to Alex and Liz talk. Max will be happy when Liz finally decided to tell him how she feels. Now she might have to help Alex along.

Liz was walked down the hall to her room when she felt a pair of strong arms pull her through a door. Door shut and she was pushed against it. Then she felt his lips on hers. The kiss was hard and full of passion his hands ran up and down her body. She was reaching under his shirt and rubbing her hands on his bare chest. They finally broke and looked at each other breathing hard. She looked up into Max's eyes and could see his love for her pouring out of them.

"Hey." Said Max
"Hey Max."
"Enjoy your visit with Alex?"
"Yeah."
"Good."

Max leaned down and started to kiss Liz again. She let out a groan and that small opening of her mouth was all he needed to slip his tong in her mouth where it began to dance with hers. He lifted her up keeping her back presses against the door. Soon her legs were wrapped around his waist. He carried her to the bed and gently lowered her resting her head on the pillow. He kicked off his shoes and crawled over her being careful not to put to much of his weight on her smaller frame. He started to unbutton Liz's blouse when he felt her hands on his. He looked into her eyes silently asking if she was OK.

"Max stop. I'm sorry, but I'm not there yet."

Max rolled over to lay next to her. He was disappointed. But he would respect her wishes.

"I'm sorry Max."
"Don't be. I promised that I would never force you."
"I know."
"Liz never be afraid to tell me to stop. I never want you to fear me like you did Kivar."
"I'm not scared of you."
"That's good. But we can make out again right?"
"Oh yeah. Just not tonight."

Max looked at Liz with sad puppy eyes. Liz just started to laugh.

"Oh big baby."
"Liz, you won't tell anyone about this will you?"
"Never. Now good night Max."
"Night Liz, just use the connecting door to go to your room."
"OK."

Liz got up and headed for the door. She had just opened the door when she heard Max.

"Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."

Liz started through the door before she spoke softly. So softly that Max almost didn't heard her.

"I love you Max."

Liz closed the door and Max broke into a big goofy grin. She loves him! He got out of bed and headed for his bathroom to take care of himself. Seemed he was in for a cold shower tonight

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 22 8/26/14

begonia9508 Eve, Max did react well. I think the blow of rejection was lightened by the fact Liz admitted her feelings for him.

J-L-J 76 Yes poor Max and a cold shower! :lol: Max has told Liz he loves her before, but this is the first time he heard her admit her feelings.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn yes that was some greeting from Max! :lol: Max is being very patient. But who really knows how many cold showers he has taken since Liz came into his life! :lol:

Natalie36 Max might explode if they don't make love! :lol:

Part 23

Liz was brushing her hair when she heard a knock on her door. She got up and opened it to find Max there.

"Morning."
"Morning Liz."
"So are you here to walk me to breakfast?"
"Uh no actually I forgot to tell you that you have an appointment at the medical complex this morning."
"Oh."
"Liz it's just a check up. It's required of all uh...."
"Slaves. Max, you can use the word. It doesn't bother me much."
"Yeah. You really only need one once a year. But my family likes to have are people checked at lest twice a year."
"OK. So why eight months after I arrived? I would think that it would be every six months."
"Well the doctor we want you to see wasn't on Antar until a few days ago. She was working on the ship that Alex came on."
"What is so special about this doctor?"
"Well she is a hybrid and very kind. She understands that this could be uncomfortable for you and will try her best to make it pain free."
"OK. I take it we will be leaving soon?"
"Yeah. It will be OK."
"I trust you."

Max and Liz headed out to the waiting transport. It took only ten minutes to reach the medical complex where Liz was lead into an exam room. She was made to undress and given a gown to put on. A nurse took her vital signs and recorded them into a computer. A few minutes later a woman walked in and took a look at the computer. Liz watched from the exam table where she had been strapped down.

"Thank you Molly. You can go. Liz won't be any trouble will you?"
"No."

Molly left and the doctor gave Liz a smile.

"I'm Kara. I'll make this as quick and pain free as I can unfortunately there will still be some discomfort. But I did talk to Max already, so we can skip the probe today."
"OK."
"Liz just try and relax. I don't want to hurt you."

Liz just nodded as Kara did the exam. She recorded what she found in the computer.

"Would you believe that you are healthier then you were on the day you arrived on Antar?"
"Really?"
"Yes. I just need to do a skin exam. You need to take the gown off or that."
"Do I have to be strapped down for it?"
"No. Well unless you were thinking of running."
"Uh I have no where to go. So you don't have to worry about that."

Kara smiled and unstrapped Liz. Liz sat up and removed the gown. Kara did the exam quickly and told Liz to dress.

"Do you know how bad of shape you were in when you were sold to us?"
"Not really. I know I had been beaten."
"Multiple broken ribs, cuts and bruises covered most of your body. Some of those were infected. Your left knee had two torn ligaments, your wrist was broken. None of your injuries had been treated. Your jaw was also broken."
"Why don't I remember this?"
"To fully heal you, on the trip here you were placed in one of our healing pods. You were sedated placed in and a liquid was added that helps the body to heal. One side effect is that your memory is suppressed. Now you may remember in time or you might not. You are one very special woman. You had protection of the King and Queen in that prison."

Liz bit her lip. Max had told her that they had waited for this woman to do this exam. Could she tell her what the royals planed for her?

"Liz you can trust me. My boyfriend is a guard at the palace. I know what happened with Kivar. Zane feels guilty still over let him get near you."
"Kara is it OK if I call you that?"
"Yes."
"I don't blame Zane. Never did. The royals have this idea that I would be a good queen for Max."
"I think it's more like a great queen. Liz, whatever it is that is holding you back let it go. You were chosen for a reason out of billions of woman in the univorus. So there has to be something very special about you."
"Yeah. Kivar didn't seem to think so."
"Kivar should have his dick cut off and shoved down his fucking throat. He is a fucking asshole. He treats his girls like shit."
"Not part of his fan club I see."
"Oh Max knows how I feel about him. I had to treat one of his girls last night. She is now in a pod. Liz I'm sending a copy of the file of every girl he owns weather they are in in home or working in one of the houses he owns, to the council. I want this jackass to pay for what he has done to those girls."
"You sure you should be telling me this?"
"I trust you."
"You don't know me."
"True but I know my brother and he trusts you."
"Whose your brother?"
"Michael. His father is my father. My mother is human."
"Maybe you can find that information for Serena."
"I have it. She just needs to be ready to hear it. Now you should get back to Max and go home."
"OK."

Liz followed Kara out to where Max was waiting. Kara gave Max a copy of Liz's health report then headed back to her office after checking on Ashlee's pod.

TBC