DISTORTED REALITIES (contains stories #1 and #2) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Nine:

Michael suddenly found himself on his back, with the blond spitfire straddled over him. He didn’t bother asking anything, because her hands were quickly becoming a distraction. They managed to somehow divest him of his pants within seconds, leaving only a pair of gold boxers.

“Oh,” she teased, running hands over his bulging erection, making him moan. The girl knew how to use her hands. “Sparkly,” she purred, “I like.”

“Good to know, but I think I’d prefer them off,” he groaned, thrusting into her palm. She giggled.

“Somebody’s impatient,” she sing-songed, but hurriedly removed that obstacle, too. She gasped at the sight of him fully revealed. Sure, she’d fantasized, but nothing had ever…

She reached out cautiously, tracing his hot shaft with one finger. He twitched slightly, and she almost pulled away, but he was tugging her urgently upward, plundering her mouth with his.

“Maria,” he moaned, his voice throaty and needing. It almost made her lose sight of her original goal:

She wasn’t going to let him play her.
<><><><>

Isabel lay down on her bed, Tess was already asleep. She wondered why the other girl hadn’t wanted to go straight to the Parker's and rescue Max, but Tess had said he wouldn’t tell her anything THIS weekend. He would wait until he got some before trusting her. Tess said he’d probably use the promise of information to lure her into bed.

Isabel thought Tess didn’t know Max that well.

But for some reason Izzy was no longer so concerned with Max trusting Liz. She may not be fond of the girl, but she could tolerate her, and Liz did have a good effect on her brother…

He was more…real with her. More himself. And that was great for Max, it really was, but it wasn’t for her.

Right?

She considered calling Michael, but then she remembered the Maria factor, and decided now wouldn’t be a good time. So she did what she always did to calm herself down. She reached onto her nightstand for her yearbook.

Flipping the pages quickly, she stopped, and smiled. Placing one finger on the smiling picture and concentrating. She felt the small hum that indicated a successful dreamwalk run through her, and she opened her eyes.

Just in time to see Alex Whitman sprinting past.
<><><><>

He felt the heat cascading over him, following her tongue. His Metallica shirt was ripped in two, baring his chest to her, and he didn’t even have time to mourn the loss of his favorite T-shirt before she descending on him again.

Oh, baby! She was so hot! Why hadn’t he screwed her before now? He clutched at her thighs as she made her slow, tantalizing way down his body. He thought for a moment that it wasn’t fair for her to be totally dressed, and him completely naked.

Okay, not totally. “You’re…You’re not wearing any underwear!” he panted. He slipped his fingers further beneath her black miniskirt.

“Michael,” she hissed, biting down on him slightly.

“’Ria…” She tore away, and before he could yell in protest, she was sucking him again. Only this time it was farther down. “Ma…Maria…”

She grinned, taking him in her mouth again, her tongue swirling around his head. She had no idea what she was doing. Sure, she wasn’t a virgin. There was Doug Sahn in the eighth grade, and then Neal just this year, but she’d never given a blowjob before.

She figured she was doing it right though, when he began to thrust his hips upward slightly, his hands in her hair. She licked him up and down, blowing on the wet spots before swallowing him again. She felt him harden even more within her hot mouth…She felt the tightening of his balls…

And then she slowly released him, jumping off the bed and straightening her skirt. She stared down at his bewildered, pain-filled face for a moment before leaning down.

She trailed one manicured fingernail over his manhood, making him shudder. She licked her lips, watching him as his gaze became riveted on her mouth. “This was fun,” she murmured.

Then she strolled leisurely to the door and paused at his strangled cry. She turned and winked. “We should do it again sometime.” Then she blew him a kiss and left.

Leaving a confused and very unsatisfied Michael Guerin in her wake.

He couldn’t move, his erection was rock hard and throbbing. He groaned, wanting her mouth on him again. She wasn’t going to get away with this. He’d have Maria DeLuca if it was the last thing he did.

And considering how easily she had manipulated him, it probably would be. But he couldn’t just let her get away with it.

Nobody played HIM.
<><><><>

Maria was laughing giddily as she drove home. That had been way too much fun. Giving Michael a taste of his own medicine…

Of course, he wasn’t going to let it go. He’d come after her, and eventually she’d give in, but not for awhile. Not until he realized he wanted her more then anybody, that he needed her the way she’d needed him for years.

Until she tamed him.

Maria couldn’t wait to tell Liz. Her home-girl could learn a few things to deal with Max when he got too pushy. Not that he had been, but that hot little scene in the freezer room…

Not to mention the fact that Max had returned to the Crashdown with a duffel bag and Liz was grinning like a light bulb. Tonight probably wasn’t a good night. In fact, the whole weekend would more than likely be off limits.

Something was going down this weekend with Liz and Max.

For some reason, she suspected it would be Liz’s virginity.
<><><><>

She waited patiently, he looked very serious. She was trying to figure out if this was going to be a good conversation or a bad one, but she knew it was important.

It was something that could change everything.

He sat her up, looking deeply into her innocent eyes. She looked slightly scared, and he desperately hoped that look wouldn’t deepen into hate and disgust when he finally told her the truth.

She looked ravaged, her expression dazed and desiring, something he was infinitely proud of. Making him want her. He wanted to put off telling her until he had loved her properly, and she had loved him in return. He just wanted a little part of her if she did decide to turn away from him.

But he didn’t think that idea would go down well. She might think he had used her, betrayed her. And he didn’t want that.

If she was going to love him, it would be ALL of him, non-human and all…

He took a deep breath. “Liz, I’m an alien.”
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Ten:

He waited with bated breath for her reaction. At first she just looked at him, confused. He realized she didn’t understand what he was saying, and he started to talk again, when she got up.

“Liz?” She spun to face him, arms wrapped around herself. To his relief, she didn’t look afraid or disgusted, but the relief was short-lived. Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears, and she looked at little mad.

“Well, I don’t know what you want me to say,” she said, voice shaking with emotion, “I th…thought you wanted to be with me, but even if you didn’t, you could have at least came up with a better excuse, Max.”

She didn’t believe him. Max had never even considered the possibility that she wouldn’t believe him. “Liz…” He jumped off the couch and grabbed her, spinning her around to face him. “Liz I’m serious. I am an alien.”

She shook her head, not comprehending why he was trying to lie to her, but she met his gaze forthrightly, letting her anger show through. An anger that slowly tapered off when she realized he was being serious. He actually believed he was an alien.

“Max, it was a weather balloon, and it crashed, like, fifty years ago.”

“There were incubation pods on board, for the four of us.”

“Four of…” He sighed, leading her back to the couch. Sitting, he settled her comfortably on his lap, afraid she might take off running when he finished talking.

“Michael, Isabel, and…Tess are also…”

“Oh.” She was silent for a while, not moving, and he didn’t want to break the slight calm by saying something. “But…But why are you here now? I mean,” she looked even more confused, “Why did you come to Earth?”

“There was a civil war, or something, on our planet, and the four of us died. Apparently we were royalty and they placed our essences in these pods and combined them with human DNA and this is how we came out. So now we have to find these “enemies” that are supposedly on Earth and wipe them out before we can go home, and to do that, we have to figure out how to work the Granolith.” She opened her mouth to ask... “We don’t know what specifically it is, or what it does, but we know it’s our way home.”

She nodded against his chest, not looking at him. He started to worry again. “Liz, are you…okay? With all this, I mean.”

“It’s a little strange,” she said, finally lifting her head. “Okay, it’s a lot strange,” she conceded, laughing at his raised eyebrow. “But I think I understand.” She frowned suddenly. “Is that why you four are so…closed off?”

“Basically. It’s easier to hide, especially when you’re so different, and I guess we’ve been pretending for so long it just took us over.”

“No,” Liz said, “You’re not a player anymore, Max, and I can see behind Michael and Isabel’s masks too, but Tess…”

“Tess is Tess, Liz, she’s always been that shallow and, well, stupid.” Liz giggled and he finally smiled, but he didn’t let her out of his hold, she still might leave. Where to, he didn’t know, considering this was her apartment, but the fear was still there, irrational or no.

“But you still sleep with her,” she pointed out, sounding hurt.

“No,” he rushed to reassure her, “Maybe once, but not now, not ever again.”

“Why did you in the first place?” This whole thing was just confusing her. Her boyfriend was an alien. Way weird.

Great, the one thing he didn’t want to tell her about, his destiny. But he could tell she wasn’t going to let him off the hook, and she deserved to know everything. She did, it was only fair. He just hoped she’d still love him.

“This is really hard to talk about-“

“It’s really hard to hear,” she interrupted, “But continue anyway.”

He nodded, “There’s this thing Tess calls destiny…”
<><><><>

Isabel sighed happily and rested her head on his shoulder, letting him lead to the soft music playing in the gym. She had managed to convince him that he wasn’t late for Mr. O’Brien’s calculus exam, but he had an appointment with a certain lady for a dance in the gym.

So now here they were, she had used her powers to alter the dream, decorating the room, adding music, giving Alex a tuxedo and her a hot red dress. She felt really…content.

“Isabel?”

“Hmm?” She lifted her head, staring dreamily into his blue eyes.

“How come you’re not usually like this?”

“Like what?”

“Like you are inside. No offense, but you’re normally a bitch, you don’t let people see who you really are.”

“And you see who I am, Alex?”

“Yes,” he told her, nodding.

“What do I look like?”

“You’re beautiful. You’re afraid of exposing yourself Isabel, but you’re perfect. You’re sweet and caring, and, and…just absolutely the most wonderful girl in the world.”

“Alex…” She smiled, really smiled. He was so adorable. “Thank you.” She leaned forward and kissed his cheek gently. He gave her one of those grins that made her insides quiver and twirled her around, making her laugh.

“Isabel...” he murmured, eyes serious as he leaned down. She tilted her chin upward to meet his kiss…

“ISABEL!”

She shot up in bed to see Tess staring at her. “What?” she demanded angrily.

“You were laughing.”

“And THAT was a reason to wake me up!”

She shrugged. “It woke me up,” she said simply. Isabel gave her a look of disbelief and then growled, burying underneath her covers. Tess was just…Grr.
<><><><>

Alex woke up with a shock. He lay in his bed for a while, attempting to get his bearings. That dream…Had it been a dream? It had felt so real.

But of course it was. After all, Isabel Evans would never allow her true self to show through, especially to him. He was chess boy, computer geek, freak, and fry cook Alex Whitman. He’d never get a chance to get close to Isabel, let alone gain her trust.

He groaned. He’d never be able to get back to sleep now.
<><><><>

“There was this hologram of my mother, mine and Isabel’s, she said I was the “beloved leader” of our planet and that Tess was my “young bride” and Michael and Isabel were betrothed. We pretty much just accepted it and went on with our lives. There was no reason not to be together, it wasn’t like we actually cared about anybody. So we screwed each other and whatever other people came along and we were okay with it.”

“And then I came.”

“Yeah, you changed everything Liz. You changed the way I looked at the world. You made me care, Liz, about you, about my actions…about life. You made me feel."

“But what if I can’t…please you,” she whispered, mortified, “and you go back to Tess?”

He snorted and she looked up, surprised. “That’s not going to happen, Liz, just seeing you gives me more pleasure than being with Tess.”

“Max…”

“I’ll show you Liz.”

“How?” He grasped her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye. She looked scared, but not of him, it was as if she were afraid she wasn’t GOOD enough. The thought made him want to laugh. He was the unworthy one, unworthy of her trust, her love.

“Liz…” He leaned down, his breath mingling with hers. “Close your eyes and try and let your mind blank out.” She did as he said, and when he was sure she was ready, he kissed her, and the flashes came.
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Eleven:

Liz wasn’t quite sure what was happening. Max had just kissed her out of the blue, in the middle of a serious discussion. She almost pulled away. Didn’t he know this wasn’t the time to make out?!

Then pictures began to form on the inside of her eyelids. Pictures accompanied by emotions that weren’t hers.

They were Max's.

She could see him breaking out of a green pod, feeling confusion at his surroundings. She watched as he saw another small boy and a blond girl whom he felt an immediate kinship to. The little girl reached out her hand to him, silently asking him to follow. He took one look around and spotted an unopened pod, a curly-haired girl floating inside. He went to it, staring at her, feeling detached. Then he turned to the other girl. Isable, she thought.

He was outside now, cold, but safe. The girl was still with him though the boy had run. They had seen him awhile ago, standing on a rock, but he hadn’t come to them. Now they were alone, but not really. Crunching on gravel sounding and he turned. Light washed over the two naked bodies and the big thing stopped. He was scared now, but he didn’t move. His sister trusted these two people and he stayed with her.

He waited quietly with his sister in a plastic chair, swinging his feet back and forth. He still felt uncomfortable in these clothes and with this language. It was unfamiliar, but then again everything was unfamiliar in this place. They called him “Max” here, and his sister was “Isabel”.

“Max, Izzy.” He looked instinctively to where the caring voice was coming from. It was the lady who had found them. Isabel ran to her and he followed more slowly, still wary. He was enfolded in warm arms immediately, head burrowed into the bright yellow sweater, the smell of lemons enveloped him. “Don’t worry babies, I’m your mother now. You’re safe.” He began to relax.

Tears soaked the pillow from where he had buried his head in the navy cotton. He didn’t understand this feeling of incompleteness, of being lost. This was his home now, with Diane and Phillip and Isabel. There wasn’t any other place. Not one he could remember.
She moved forward, then realized she wasn’t real. This was a memory, and she couldn’t provide the comfort she was aching to give to this small, lonely, little boy.

The door opened and his mother walked in cautiously. “Maxie?” He turned his head, wiping away any sign that he’d been crying. ‘Boys don’t cry’ his dad had said. “Sweetie, please tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing’s wrong Mom.”

“Honey…” She approached the bed and sat down beside his prone form, rubbing his back lightly she continued. “I know this has been hard, adjusting and all. But we love you and Isabel so much, and we want you to be happy here, with us. Now I realize you don’t remember your…real parents-“

“Mom-“ he protested, sitting to face her. He didn’t want her to think she was an inadequate mother. She was the best…

“No, honey, I understand. But we don’t know anything about where you’re from, all we know is that you’re ours now. And we hope you consider us your family and this your home.”

“I do, Mom. I love you and Dad and the house.”

“But you’re still crying every night, Max.”

“I know.” He rubbed his head in frustration. “I don’t know why though, I just don’t know…why I feel so lost all the time.” Tears began to burn his eyes again.

She nodded and reached for the package she had placed on his dresser when she had first sat. She handed it to him. “Open it.”

He looked at her, and then concentrated on the gift. He unwrapped it methodically, careful not to tear the paper. When finally he was finished, he held a porcelain house in his hands. “Mom?”

“It’s a magic house sweetie. If you close your eyes and hold on to it, it’ll take you home.” She smiled down at him and kissed his forehead. “I’ll leave now. You better get some sleep mister.” Now he smiled and stared at his mother as she left.

“Mom,” he called. She paused in the doorway. “Thank you.” Her smile grew wider, happier.

“Good night, sweetie.”

“Night Mom.” He waited until she turned off the light and closed the door, then he placed the toy house on his nightstand, smiling wistfully. He really wished it could actually take him home, but he didn’t know where home was.

Liz nearly broke down right there. She felt so sad, he had been so alone…
<><><><>

Max deepened the kiss. He didn’t want this to end, all her memories, her emotions…

He had seen her the first time she met her two best friends, Sarra and Shelly. Saw all the escapades the three of them had gone on, the pranks they’d pulled, and the trouble they caused. He saw her at her awards ceremonies, her happiness at making her parents proud.

He could feel her horror when she had been informed of the move. He could feel it increase as she entered the smallest of all small towns. When she enrolled in the school and found the overpoweringly lame alien theme over EVERYTHING.

Max could feel her awe the first time she saw him. His ego swelled to enormous proportions at the emotions she was throwing at him, her happy thrill at the spark between them, at the fact that he was interested in her of all people.

She was confused when her new friends warned her to stay away from him. When they told her he was a player. The shock of Michael’s bet and the inner struggle inside her of who to believe. She was caught up in a war between society’s views of him and the demands her heart was making.

He knew, with a joyous leap of his heart, that she had seen through his exterior mask easily, piercing him to the very core of his being. She had seen a lost, lonely boy in need of love that she was more than willing to give.

A small jolt of awareness seeped into him from the connection. It was Liz, reaching out for him, delving deeper, wanting more. His tongue clashed with hers and he gave his consciousness up, taking hers in return.
<><><><>

She was discovering every crevice of his life, every nook and cranny of his mind, every tiny detail of his soul. She was learning him inside and out and letting him do the same with her. This was what she had always dreamed a relationship would be, in a less odd fashion, but the complete sharing…

She knew when he had found out he and Isabel were different, when he had healed a pigeon, when they drew strange symbols they recognized but didn’t know in the sand, when they met Michael, and…Tess.

NO! Oh God, no! She didn’t want to see this, she didn’t want to see them together. It would rip her apart. She tried to pull away from Max, but he was too deeply entrenched in her soul to feel it.

She watched as he first met Tess, felt the slight flare of a connection that disappeared quickly. When he first met Ed Harding, who told them what they were, what they had been engineered for. Their past still remained a blur, but they had a future. A destiny.

They started to pull away from their human sides as they concentrated on their powers and fulfilling their destiny. They became aloof, and suddenly the other kids were seeing them as superior, as beings to be worshipped. Ed said this was how it should be. They ruled the high school the minute they stepped into the building their freshman year.

Max was so unhappy.

Make it stop, she pleaded as she saw Tess slip her hand into Max’s, taking him with her to a room, blue eyes hypnotizing, voice saying she was his destiny. His wife. She felt the awkwardness of his first time. She felt his brief feeling of completeness only to have it gone within a second.

That’s when he started playing. But none of the girls gave him the briefest amount of the feeling he craved. So he returned to Tess again and again, just for that one, lightning instant of home. But he felt nothing towards her as a person, she was just there, the only thing he had left of a place long forgotten. He began to distance himself from emotion.

Then she had come. She had swept through him like a whirlwind, leaving behind a disoriented young man with a pounding heart and sweaty palms. A nervous, stammering boy who thought she was the most beautiful creature in the universe. Liz felt giddy all of a sudden as she felt what he felt for her.

She saw all the times she had been embarrassed by something stupid she had said and he had thought that she was adorable. That tucking her hair behind her ear was cute, her blushing sweet, her plain old brown eyes were sparkling and alluring, and her pouting mouth sexy.

She began to warm all over, Max’s hands on her back burning her flesh. She wiggled closer to him.
<><><><>

He felt her body press more tightly against his and he let his hands wander down further. She felt so good.

Like home.

The flashes were still coming, but now all he saw was himself. Himself in her eyes. She loved him. He still found that an unconceivable notion. That she could love someone like him. But she did. He could feel it

He could feel it when he first kissed her. Even then, that long ago. That first time…He could feel it every time she looked at him or touched him or kissed him. It permeated into every fiber of his being.

Max could read her readiness to further their relationship. Her hunger for him to complete her the way she knew only he could. The way he knew only he could.His possessiveness of her would allow no other man to have her. Ever.

He could feel her unease that she might not be as…experienced…as he was used to. She knew he went back to Tess after every girl. Now, after every human. What if she was the same? What if she wasn’t alien enough for him? Her worry was more of that than the knowledge of him being not of this earth.

He wanted to laugh. Liz was a trillion billion times more...everything, than Tess. She was his dreamgirl, he supposed. A dream turned reality that would never fade. She was the one.

The only one.

He suddenly wondered what she was getting from his head, would she understand these thoughts?
<><><><>

He was excited about being her first kiss. He wanted to be her first everything. The thought sent trills of pleasure down her spine. He did want her! He did!

But she had known that, because he had known that, she just needed it confirmed.

She knew because she confused him. He had wanted to stay away and couldn’t. He wanted to be different, to be worthy of her attention. She listened to his conversation with his mother about how to treat a lady, his lectures to himself to take everything slow, his anger at Isabel and Michael for not understanding his need to be with her, his annoyance at Tess for clinging, and his absolute, shining bliss whenever he was near her.

He wanted to wait to make it special for her. He wanted to wait until she knew she was his forever, his only one. He wanted to wait until he worked up enough courage to tell her the truth about himself. He wanted her to know he loved her. He wanted her to accept all that he was.

He wanted her to know that she was his home.
<><><><>

They opened their eyes at the same instant, amber staring into velvety depths. Understanding and mutual love flowed calmly between them as they rested from the emotional high in each other’s arms.

“Max…”

“Liz…”

The staring contest continued, broken only by soft sighs and small, fleeting kisses. Small, secret smiles were etched on their faces, they had no need to speak.

This was the afterglow of their first lovemaking.

Their souls were now one.

The kiss started gentle and tender, then began to take on the attributes of their earlier passion. Sighs intermingled, hands tangled, and the kisses grew deeper.

Liz broke away suddenly, standing before him. She was still ravished and she looked like an angel. Max stared up at her. She shyly extended her hand to him and he took it, her small paw lost in his larger one. He got to his feet. They stood for a moment, eyes locked, making a decision.

She led him toward her bedroom and he followed wordlessly.
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Twelve:

“Where the hell have you been?”

Maria paused at the sound of her mother’s voice. She turned around and immediately lost her bouncy, giggling self. Mom was definitely not a happy camper.

“What?” she asked, trying to play innocent. That’s right, ‘Ria, she told herself, keep them big green eyes of yours wide open, remember to look innocent.

“It’s eleven THIRTY, Maria, your curfew is eleven. ELEVEN! Not eleven THIRTY!”

“Mom, chill,” she said alarmed at her mother’s attitude. Then she took full stock of her appearance. Her hair was mussed, her robe hanging loosely, and she looked like a cross between frantically worried and mad as hell, and that was not a good thing. In fact a mad Amy DeLuca was a very bad thing.

“Chill? You want me to CHILL?!” She tried to say something, but her mom wouldn’t hear of it. “No, Maria, no excuses.” Amy took a deep breath. “Just tell me. Is it drugs?”

“No, Mom!”

“Oh thank God.” She smiled at her daughter and pulled her into a hug. Maria breathed a sigh of relief.

“I’m going to bed, okay? I have to work at seven tomorrow. Mr. Parker is a slave driver!” She kissed her mom’s cheek and headed down the hall to her neatly cluttered room.

“Maria.” Again she stopped and turned. Her mother was eyeing her miniskirt suspiciously. She nervously tugged it down a little further. “Is it a boy, Maria? Are you having sex?” the last bit was said in a dreaded whisper.

Maria said nothing.

Amy’s expression became horrified. “Maria! Oh my God, my baby girl is having sex!”

“No, Mom. I’m not having sex. I’m not, I swear.” She held up her hand in the Girl Scout promise. Innocent eyes, innocent eyes, innocent eyes…It was technically true. She hadn’t had sex since the beginning of the year, and what she had done to Michael couldn’t officially be termed sex.

Her mom kept up the staring contest and Maria kept up the innocent eyes. Finally Amy relented. “All right, Maria, I know you wouldn’t do that. I just get scared sometimes. You’re my baby girl, I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did. I don’t want you to wind up pregnant and alone by eighteen.”

“I won’t, Mom.”

“I know sweetie, I know you wouldn’t do that to me.” She wrapped an arm around her beautiful daughter. “I trust you. I want you to know that, Maria. And I don’t want you to think I pressuring you to abstain from boys, just wait. Until you’re about thirty, okay?”

Maria laughed and hugged her mother again. “I promise.” She paused and then turned back suddenly for another embrace. “I love you, Mommy,” she whispered, then ran down the hall to her room.
<><><><>

Alex shoved his hands in his pocket, his guitar strapped to his back. He was walking. Not sure where to yet, but he was walking.

That dream had done him in. He hated dreaming about Isabel Evans, he could never get back to sleep again. So the nighttime walks had become routine. He wandered aimlessly around Roswell and tried to forget feeling Isabel’s body, or the sound of her voice, or the fact that dream-Isabel was the real Isabel he saw inside the Ice Princess.

He sighed and stopped, looking around. Roswell Elementary it was. He started for the playground.
<><><><>

Isabel Evans was NOT in a good mood. She jammed the pillow more firmly over her head, trying to drown out the sounds of Tess snoring. No wonder Max always left in the middle of the night. She sounded like a fucking foghorn.

“Stupid bitch,” she muttered and got out of her bed. She grabbed a sweatshirt and put it over her jammie top and then, not bothering to be quiet, even though it appeared Tess could sleep through this but not giggling, and opened the window. Making sure her drawstrings were secure, she slid out and shot Tess one more disgusted look before climbing down the tree and walking away from her house.

She shivered and hunched further into herself, it was chilly. Of course, Max wasn’t here…She looked left, then right, then behind and touched one hand to her nose. In a second she was warm and toasty. Thank you supernatural powers.

She smiled now and continued on with a bounce in her step. She was just passing the old elementary school, where even then she had reigned supreme, when the soft sound of music reached her ears.

Isabel paused, staring through the chain link fence at the darkened playground. She wasn’t imagining things, someone was in there. Someone who could make beautiful music. Almost in a trance, she wandered over to the gate and slipped through the gap in the two halves. She headed over to the merry-go-round, where the sound was coming from.

She stopped dead in her tracks and hid suddenly behind a tree, her heart beating unnaturally loud. She peered back out at the merry-go-round, at the dark head that was bent over a guitar, lightly strumming. What was Alex Whitman doing here???

Oh well, it didn’t matter, she was leaving. Isabel turned to leave, but the throaty sound of his voice stopped her. He was singing the song from their dream. Oh God…She swung back around.

“I’ve been watching you and all you do, for quite sometime…”

“Knowing all the ins and outs of you, I should of known what was on your mind…” Oh God! What had made her do that?
<><><><>

Alex stood up abruptly, surprised when the feminine voice had joined his, and found himself staring straight at Isabel Evans. The Isabel Evans, the one he had been dreaming about, the one that had sent him out here in the middle of the night. Miss Ice Princess herself, and…

She looked embarrassed.

That, of course, was obviously a devious trick his mind had played on him to cover up for his embarrassment, because Isabel Evans never got embarrassed.

“Uh, Isabel, hi,” he said lamely.

“Hi Alex.” She knew his name! Wow. Isabel Evans knew his name. This had to be another dream. “You look confused,” she told him, walking over to where he still stood.

“Oh,” he snapped out of his trance, smiling at her nervously, “Um, no?” Great Whitman, real suave, he thought sarcastically. She moved past him, sitting on the spot he had just vacated.

“’Let Me In’?” she asked, patting the area next to her.

“Uh, yea,” he sat eagerly, “Save Ferris is awesome.”

She nodded in agreement, smiling at him, and he felt his stomach drop to his feet. “It’s one of my favorite songs.”

“Mine too,” he was nodding stupidly and grinning, totally aware that he was making an ass out of himself, but not caring. Isabel Evans was talking to him! Voluntarily! “So, uh, what are you doing out here?”

“What are you doing out here?” she countered.

“Oh, um…” He silently cursed himself and hoped she couldn’t see him blushing. “Couldn’t sleep.”

“Bad dream?”

“No actually, a really good dream.” He glanced at her through the corner of his eye, surprised to see her smiling, almost reminiscently.

“What was it about?” He wasn’t sure, but he thought he detected a note of teasing in her voice. Did she know…No, she couldn’t, but he wasn’t going to be the one to tell her he was absolutely infatuated with her.

“Oh no, no diversions. What are you, Miss Isabel Evans, doing at an elementary school at,” he checked his watch, “midnight?”

“Tess,” she said simply.

“Tess? That’s not helping, I’m gonna need a few more clues.” She laughed, again surprising him, and he looked at her amazed. She was so different in private than she was in public, but he had known that.

“I was asleep and then SHE woke me up. She said I had been LAUGHING, as if it was some big crime or something. She’s so exasperating, but anyway, she went back to sleep and I started to, but then she started snoring! SNORING! How the hell am I supposed to sleep with a lumberjack in my room?” she explained, “So I took off for a walk and wound up here.” She looked at him. “Satisfied?”

“Quite, but if you don’t like Tess so much…Why invite her over?” Her response was a sigh.

“I didn’t. She decided we needed a “girl’s night”, but it was just an excuse to see Max, even though she knew he wasn’t going to be home.”

A slight feeling of panic came over him. “And where is Max?” he asked guardedly.

“He’s spending the night at Liz’s,” she told him dismissing the matter. Full blown panic ensued. “I think they’re finally going for it. Tess is thrilled.”

“And why would Tess be thrilled?” his was voice tight.

She looked at him curiously. “She thinks Max will come crawling back to her now.” Her tone indicated she didn’t have the same belief system as Tess. He relaxed a bit, but he had to make sure Liz would be safe. If Max Evans broke her heart, so help him, he’d break something of Max’s!

“And you don’t?” She was playing with her hands now, not looking at him.

“I know my brother,” she answered cryptically.

“And just what is that supposed to mean?!” he exploded. Now she looked surprised.

“Why do you care?” Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Have you got a crush on Parker?” For a split instant he thought she looked jealous, and then hurt, but he brushed his overactive imagination aside.

“No.” A brief flash of hope in brown eyes. Down brain, he ordered, don’t jump to conclusions. He’d been friends with girls for too long, he was starting to think like them , analyzing every little detail. His mind was like a hamster in an exercise wheel. “She’s one of my best friends and I don’t want her getting played.”

“I know my brother,” she repeated, “and I know he wouldn’t do that to Liz.”

“How do you know?” he demanded. She grinned.

“I like you all dominant,” she said and he felt like melting into a puddle of mush, but he had to be steel against her regard. For Liz. “I know because I’ve seen them together, Alex. I’ve seen the way he acts around her, the way he talks about her…She’s it for him, Alex. The way he looks at her…” she trailed off wistfully and then gave a self-deprecating laugh, “Every girl dreams of somebody looking at her that way.”

They stared at each other.
<><><><>

He started kissing his way down her neck, sucking on her strawberry skin. She tasted so good! He pulled her closer and her hands ran through his hair, her body clinging to his. These clothes need to go, he thought, but he made no move to remove them. He was too busy memorizing the skin beneath her shirt and the taste of her.

They were going to have to lay down soon, not soon enough, by his standards, but he had to make sure Liz was ready. She was so innocent, he wanted to go slow to make sure she experienced everything.

He finally slid her tank top off. He cupped her breasts through her bra and felt her harden. Oh God…He dipped his head down again, tongue trailing over the new skin revealed, his hands trying to go everywhere all at once. He couldn’t stop kissing her. Couldn’t stop touching her. She was just…Everything.

“Max,” she gasped as he continued his exploration, “I’ve never done this before…Of course I haven’t, if my first kiss…Oh God…I mean…” she trailed off in her mutterings, clasping him closer to her body.

But he finally stopped his assault, wanting anything to further implement it, but the hesitance in her voice scared him. He could feel her readiness in her body’s response and through their connection, but when he looked at her…Her eyes were so unsure.

“Liz…” His hands now cradled her head, wondering what he had done wrong. Had he gone too fast? Was her reaction frightening her? Was he frightening her?

She bit her lip. “Max…I don’t know how!” she wailed.

He felt all the air rush out of his body in relief, his anxieties disappearing. She was still worried about her inexperience. He chuckled softly and then kissed her deeply, halting all embarrassment as her tongue again collided with his.

“I’ll show you, Liz,” he whispered as he lay her on the bed, her dark hair fanning out over her pillow, “I’ll show you.”
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Thirteen:

He stared down at her as she lay on the bed, trusting him to teach her the ways of a man and a woman, to teach her how to make love.

The hesitance, together with the shy excitement in her brown eyes, gave her the aura of a young girl venturing into a strange new world called womanhood. The whole effect left Max feeling both very protective and extremely possessive.

Liz was his.

She was giving herself to him the way she had never given herself to another. It was an act he would treasure forever, just as he treasured the knowledge that he, of all people, held her love. Held her heart and soul.

Max reached a trembling hand into his back pocket, pulling out the condom he had placed inside as a precaution, and placed it on the nightstand beside her bed. She watched each move he made curiously, not knowing what to expect, but waiting for him to show her.

He sat down cautiously on her bed, almost afraid it would break beneath him, and slowly began to take off his gray T-shirt. He felt her helping him, tugging at the cotton fabric until it was on the floor. He looked at her, surprised by her eagerness, but her attention was elsewhere.

Small hands caressed his now bare chest, chocolate eyes trained on each muscle the patches of moonlight revealed. She leaned forward, placing soft kisses on his skin. He groaned, maybe she didn’t need to be shown so much.

Liz glanced up at him, encouraged by his moan that she was doing all right, so she renewed her efforts. Skimming fingertips lightly over his broad back, sucking at his throat and shoulders, trying desperately to bank the fires touching him had caused in her body.

“Liz…” She was suddenly crushed beneath him, her lips taken in his own. He demanded entrance to her mouth, demands which she yielded to immediately. She could never hold back anything from him, and she let the passion that was threatening her take over.

It would be okay tonight. It would be okay to give him everything. He wanted her, he loved her…

And she had been waiting so long for this night. For him to finally give in to the need they both felt for each other.

One of his large hands deftly unclasped the small, unsexy, red polka-dotted, white, cotton bra. She felt a pang of jealously with the knowledge that he had become so adept at the task by loving other girls.

“I love you," he gasped, “Only you, Liz.”

She kissed him fiercely in response to his assurance, still amazed at the connection that was flowing between them. Amazed at the trail of glowing fire his touch left on her body. Having an alien as a lover definitely had its advantages.

She felt the slight rumblings of laughter in his chest as he read her thought, and answered it with a breathy giggle of her, before need tore at her again and she arched into his skilled hands as they kneaded her breasts.

“Max…” she pleaded, wanting more.

“I know, love, just be patient.”

He replaced his hands with his mouth, tasting every portion of skin he could get his tongue on. She was so sweet.

He could read her need through the connection as easily as he could read his own. They both needed more. He eased his hands down her slim body, slipping them between silky fabric and trim, shapely hips. In one motion he had effectively removed all clothing that had been hampering his exploration of her glorious body.

She was unaware of her sudden nakedness, still concentrating on the feelings his mouth was producing. This was all new. The furthest they had gotten was second base, due mostly to Max’s reluctance, not for her lack of trying, but he had been firm. Now she knew why.

Because he loved her.

He was stroking her gently, attempting to bring her to the edge before he began his penetration of her heat. She had been wet for him already, and the essence of her was flowing thickly, leaving him with a manly sense of exultation at the knowledge of what he could bring her to.

“Max!” she gasped. She became aware of her vulnerable state with a shock.

“No, Liz,” he told her, staying her knees as they instinctively came together to hide herself from his view. He gazed down at her, smiling gently at her mortification. “I need you to relax, sweet, I need you open for me.”

He coaxed her legs back into their original, welcoming position. He planted kisses along the inside of her smooth thighs, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

“Max,” she whispered, still embarrassed. He slid between her thighs and kissed his way back up her body until he was again feasting on her mouth. The slight stain of pink was everywhere, and he gently slid one finger into her. “Max!”

Her brown eyes were suddenly opened wide, staring at him in surprise. “Max, what are you doing?”

“I’m getting you ready for me, love.” He slid another finger in her, gently stroking, bringing on more of her honey.

“R…ready? OH, Max!” She trembled slightly, her legs clenching around his still jean-clad body. They were getting uncomfortably tight, Liz’s response to him was intensely gratifying. He took his fingers from her, smiling at the slight sigh of disappointment from the girl beneath him. “Max?”

“One second, Liz, I just need to get these damn clothes off.”

She sat up, reaching for his zipper. “Let me help,” she ordered urgently. She wanted him in her again, producing those amazing sensations that had almost made her come undone into a million pieces. She wanted him to make her reach that shining place that she had been denied.

Groaning in frustration, she realized he was wearing boxers underneath his jeans and pulled those down too. “Hurry,” she begged. He kissed her deeply and she sensed his equally powerful desire for her. She sighed and lay back down, content to wait, knowing he would give her what she craved, because he craved the exact same thing:

Completion.

Max finally managed to wriggle out of his pants and boxers and reached for the strategically placed condom. The need for the thing annoyed him, he wanted to be able to feel Liz. All of her, all around him…

But he couldn’t take the risk of her getting pregnant. Maybe in the future, but not now. They were too young to worry about kids.

“Max…” Her sweet voice caused him to harden even more and he groaned, wondering at how she made him lose control so easily. He settled back between her legs and tangled his hands in her silky brown hair. He gazed down at her, poised to enter. He could feel her want for him, but he needed her to say it.

“Are you sure?” He gulped away sudden nervousness and waited.

Her bottomless eyes were a charming mixture of trusting, childlike innocence and womanly passion. She wrapped her arms around his back, her body melting against his, and she smiled at him.

“Yes.”

One word. One tiny, three letter word that held all hope for a happy future. One small, seemingly insignificant word that brought him to the brink of insanity. Yes.

But he couldn’t give in to that out of control desire to plunge into her. He needed to go slow, to make it good. She needed to experience true lovemaking.

He pushed gently in her soft, silken body. Slowly, slowly, he warned himself. He didn’t want to hurt her and he didn’t want to scare her. This had to be perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Just like her.

His fingers felt different when they were in her, but this was proving equally enjoyable. Liz had been afraid in the beginning that he would be too large to fit in her, but she found that her body was accommodating him nicely.

“Max…” she moaned, clinging to him as he began to thrust more deeply into her tight body.

Pleasure rippled through him, and he knew he was fast on his way to falling apart, but he couldn’t give in yet, she needed to experience everything, and he wasn’t about to give in to oblivion until she had had her release. Even if it killed him.

Max suddenly met with resistance, and he paused in his steady penetration. “Max?” she queried in a love-hazed voice, “Why did you stop?”

“Liz…Love this is going to hurt for a moment.” Alarm swept through her.

“What’s going to-” He cut her off with one of those drugging kisses and quickly broke the barrier.

She cried out in pain against his lips, tears stinging her eyes. He stilled within her, and lifted his own wet eyes to meet hers. “Sorry,” he apologized hoarsely, “I’m so sorry, Liz. Do you want me to stop?”

She stared up at him as the pain that had jolted through her body suddenly became lost in a sea of other, more intriguing emotions. “No,” she told him, tugging his head back down, “No, don’t stop, Max.” She kissed him deeply and thrust her hips up as his crashed downward once more. “Don’t ever stop,” she murmured against his lips.

Max renewed his efforts vigorously, still at a steady pace, but faster, designed to bring her to the edge quicker. Her touch was burning into him and their bodies were both taking on a silvery glow, whether due to alien powers or moonlight, he wasn’t sure, but he had a hunch it was his other worldliness.

She was getting closer. She could feel it with each stroke of him, she was coming closer and closer to the precipice she had wanted to reach before. The one that had almost shattered her with sensations. “Oh, God…MAX!” she screamed, tumbling over into an endless pit of pleasure.

Her delicate body shivered beneath his, his name ringing in his ears. He felt utter joy as she came apart in his arms. The knowledge that he had produced such a remarkable response in her, that it was he she had given herself to. No other man would possess her like this, no other man would see her in the throes of ecstasy. She was his.

Mine.

It was the last coherent thought he had before plunging one last time into her depths. His release was upon him immediately and he tensed, her name torn from his lips, until the overwhelming sense of belonging enshrouded him and he collapsed in her arms.
<><><><>

He woke two hours later, not completely sure as to his surroundings. He raised his head and took in the still dark exterior of the world and the digital clock that read 4:00 in annoyingly bold, red numbers.

Who the hell got up that early in the morning?

Max grumbled further about the ungodly hour and pulled the covers tighter around himself. The earlier events of the night were still catching up with him and he sleepily closed his eyes, burying his head back into Liz’s hair and bringing her sweet, naked body flush with his.

He never remembered the fact that he had timed his internal clock to wake him up at a specific hour after sex, leaving him adequate time for a visit to Tess’s and to get home for a shower before school.

He didn’t remember because he hadn’t used it for months and would likely never use it again. After all, his playing days were over.
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Fourteen:

She woke up slowly, deliciously aware of Max’s naked body pressed tightly against hers. He was still here.

She heard him groan softly and turn over, taking her with him so that she was lying on his chest, her long dark hair caressing his skin. He opened his eyes sleepily and gave her a lazy, loving smile.

“Hey,” he whispered, kissing her gently.

“Hey,” she whispered back, feeling uncontrollably giddy. She bounced up slightly, peppering his face with kisses, unable to stop smiling. He laughed at her and looked at her curiously.

“Why are you so happy?”

“You’re still here.”

His eyes turned serious, but he kept a smile on his face and a teasing note in his voice. “Where else would I be?”

Her hand snaked out, coming to rest above his heart. She looked at him when he covered it with his own, and she said nothing, only smiled.

Their connection had faded, but it was still humming lightly in the back of their minds, and any and all doubts were erased.

Liz felt the need to break the soft silence surrounding them, she was filled with this rush of energy to do something. Anything. “How would you feel about a shower and some breakfast?”
<><><><>

He plopped himself down in a booth, smiling happily. He just couldn’t seem to wipe the grin off his face, no matter how doofus-like it may look, it wouldn’t go away. Of course, it didn’t have any reason to.

After all, he, Alex Charles Whitman, was meeting Isabel Evans, the Isabel Evans, for breakfast.

Oh, yeah, I’m the king of the world.

“Hey! What’re you doing here, you have the lunch rush and the dinner shift, not breakfast.”

He looked up at the green-eyed pixie he called best friend and gave her one of his goofiest grins.

“I’m meeting someone for breakfast, that is, if she shows up.” Which she might not, he considered, she had probably realized by now what a stain on her reputation meeting a geek would be and decided to bail. She-

She was probably walking through the door right now.

“The Ice Queen cometh,” Maria murmured, watching Isabel suspiciously. Alex didn’t notice, all he saw was the disdaining frown on Isabel’s face dissolving into a brilliant smile as soon as she saw him.

“And she melteth away, now leave Maria.” He ignored her surprised expression and backed off.

“Whatever you say, dude.”

He rose with a smile to greet Isabel and then they both sat down. “So…” he started, “What would you like to eat? It’s my treat, so don’t worry about paying or anything.”

“That’s really sweet, but I’ll just have whatever you’re having.”

“Oh, okay.” He gestured Maria over, but she just gave him a dirty look and sent Agnes. The old lady made her way over to them at a snail’s pace and offhandedly took their order, then she decided to go on a cigarette break. Alex and Isabel just stared after her as she sat at the counter and then looked at each other and shook their heads. “I’ll just go tell Jose.”

She nodded, smiling up at him, and he felt on top of the world for the second time that day.
<><><><>

So Alex and Isabel? She hadn’t seen that one coming, no way, no how, but…They did look kind of cute together. She wondered how it had happened and decided it really didn’t matter, just to see that smile on her best friend’s face…

She peered out the little window at their booth. Alex was just returning from handing in their order, considering Agnes was so not dependable. She felt a little guilty at doing that to him, but he had had no right to speak to her the way he had.

It was rude and mean. Maria sniffled to herself, what made Isabel so much specialer than her? Alex wanted her, the whole male population of Roswell wanted her, excepting her dad and Max, of course, ‘cause that was eww, even Michael…

Michael…

She felt guilty about leaving him hanging like that, she’d have to call him today to straighten everything out. But he had to know that she wasn’t going to let him use her like he did every other girl in this town.

She was just about to go back into the dining room when a crash of thunder sounded outside and rain started pouring, and then the front door chimed open, revealing a very wet, very angry Michael Guerin.

Uh-oh.
<><><><>

Max got out of the shower, water dripping off of his well-muscled body, and grabbed the towel Liz had left out for him. He dried himself off and stared into the mirror over the sink.

He briefly touched a hickey on his neck and another on his chest. He could make them disappear if he wanted, but he felt no compulsion to. They seemed perfectly natural, a part of him, even, something that was always there.

He figured that was because Liz had made them and she was a part of him, it was just visible proof of their bond.

He groaned, wanting to be touching her again, holding her again, inside her again. But he had to deny himself that pleasure. He didn’t have any protection on him.

That had been the one thing stopping him from inviting her into the shower with him. He knew if she was in with him that he’d take her again. His need of her was an ever-present ache…

She felt like home.

So he had suggested she scrounge up breakfast and eat while he showered and then they’d switch places. It was safer that way. Much safer.

He wandered out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, startled to find Liz stretched out on her bed.

“Guess what?”

“What?”

“We have no food.” She gave him a sheepish smile, one that started his blood boiling.

“I’ll go down and order us something from the Crashdown while you take your shower, ‘kay?”

“Mm-hmm.” Her eyes were hooded, sweeping over his body with uninhibited desire. Her tiny pink tongue darted out enticingly, wetting her soft lips as she watched him dress. “Tell Maria it’s on the house.”
<><><><>

“Ow! Let go of me you neanderthal!” she screeched, pounding on his hand.

“Hey! That hurts! Stop it!” He cowered away from her until he was backed up into the lockers, still under her onslaught.

“You jerk! You have no right to just come in here and maul me! This room is for ‘EMPLOYEES ONLY’, or can’t you read the sign!”

“I wanted to talk to you!”

“Oh.” She paused for a moment from beating his ass. Michael lowered the hand that was protecting his head, hoping the attack had stopped. But then she began anew. “Why didn’t you try doing it the way normal human beings do it?!” she demanded.

That hurt. It hurt more than he’d care to admit, and he wanted to inform her that he wasn’t a normal human, but she wouldn’t comprehend the implication. Golden-haired pixies had no right trying to pry into his life…

So he didn’t bother answering her question.

“What the fuck was that last night?”

“Well,” she smirked, “fuck it wasn’t.” She gave a small giggle, making him even more impatient.

“Maria.”

“Michael,” she responded sweetly, batting her eyelashes at him as she pressed him up against the lockers.

“Um…” She was too close, he couldn’t think, he needed space and some time away from those piercing emerald eyes, but…He really, really wanted her, and after last night, she basically had him begging for more.

The fact that he was at the mercy of a girl, a human girl at that, totally slipped his mind.

“I think we should try again,” he said.

“Last night?”

“Yeah. I think another attempt would be a good idea.”

“You do?”

“Yeah.”

“So,” she said slyly, “You want to be with me?”

“Well…Yeah.” What was she driving at?

“Too bad.” She pulled away from him.

“Excuse me?”

“Michael, if you want me, you have to earn me.”

He snorted. “This isn’t a Boy Scout merit badge.”

“No,” she retorted, “It’s a relationship.”

Stop. Rewind. Relationship???? Michael Guerin did not get into “relationships”. He had a reputation to think about. A reputation for being a player. Getting involved with just one girl could ruin it. He could end up a sap like Maxwell.

But…

“Fine.” She smiled up at him, wiping away his uneasiness about jumping into something over his head.

“Great!” she exclaimed, kissing him deeply, “Now you have to meet my mom.”

“Your mom?” he repeated dumbly.

“Uh-huh, she’s going to want to meet my boyfriend.” BOYFRIEND?! He was a boyfriend? He tried to concentrate on the ramblings of his…gulp…girlfriend. “And then she’ll invite you to dinner, and then she’ll give you the lecture on treating her baby girl with respect and never hurting her, and how you’re not allowed to touch me in a sexual manner, or she’ll kill you and bury you where the authorities will never find your body, and-”

This was getting to be too much, he had to shut her up…
<><><><>

“It’s quiet,” Isabel stated, “too quiet.” They were staring at the door to the back room with fear in their eyes. Michael had torn back there after Maria had let out a squeak, that had been twenty minutes ago. Now, an eerie silence had descended over the two occupants in the back booth. “Do you think she killed him?”

“I’ve learned not to put anything past Maria when she’s in Hurricane DeLuca mode,” Alex said knowledgeable, wisely nodding his head. With glasses, he’d look like an owl. She found this a funny thought and began giggling.

Alex looked at her, a gleam of humor in his blue eyes and he told her seriously, “The death of your friend is not a laughing matter.”

This only served to make her laugh harder.
<><><><>

Max descended the steps to the café in a bit of a daze. He was imagining Liz in the shower. Wet, naked, slippery, and oh so tempting…

He stopped short at the sight of Michael and Maria, making out against the row of employee’s lockers. He raised one eyebrow and cleared his throat loudly. They broke apart and looked at him, Maria with surprise and Michael with…Well, he was glad their powers didn’t include death rays shooting out of their eyes, or he’d have been fried.

He turned his attention back to the blond, who was regarding him with curiosity, as if he were some strange oddity or a new type of fungus.

“You’re still here?”

That was the second time this morning he’d heard that phrase, but for some reason he found hearing it from Liz's sweet lips and husky, awed tones, better than Maria’s annoying ones.

“Obviously,” he replied, irritated.

“What do you want?”

“Breakfast. For two, whatever Liz likes, and she said to tell you it’s on the house.”

“Of course she would,” Maria murmured, “Fine. Follow me.” He followed until she stopped abruptly and pointed a finger at Michael. “You stay here, I’m not through with you yet.” Then she sashayed through the swinging door. To Max’s amazement, Michael did as told.

Max went through the door himself, a little frightened by Michael’s acquiescence, only to be confronted by the sight of a laughing Isabel.

Must be something in the water, he decided.

“Here you go.” Maria was back, filling his arms with take-out bags.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. By the way, Max…” He looked at her. “I’m thinking big tip.”
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Fifteen:

“Yum. Pancakes.” Liz smiled at her boyfriend as she dug into the meal. She was absolutely famished.

Max poured an excess amount of Tabasco on his breakfast before starting to eat. Liz looked at him curiously, she’d noticed before that he practically smothered all his food with hot sauce. Before she had thought it an odd dietary quirk. Now, she wondered if it had something to do with his being an alien.

Max caught her glance and smirked. “Sweet and spicy.” She looked at him politely. “We all like things extremely sweet mixed with extremely spicy. Now Tabasco,” he picked up the bottle and waved it around, “is the perfect compliment to most meals. Michael and I prefer it. Izzy and Tess put it on some things, but they lean more towards sugar.”

“Must be a girl thing,” Liz said, nodding at him. It was obvious he didn’t find sugar a proper substitute. “You know, ‘sugar and spice and everything nice’?”

He looked at her blankly. “Never into Mother Goose and nursery rhymes, huh?” she stated.

“We were too old for that stuff by the time we could read. Mom used to sing lullabies and stuff but…” he trailed off as he stuffed his face.

Liz shook her head. Guys were guys no matter what planet they came from.
<><><><>

“Oh. Tess. What are you doing here?”

Tess looked up from the frittata she had just reheated for her breakfast and saw Mrs. Evans staring at her confused. The older woman had a blue robe on and she was looking at her unexpected houseguest questioningly.

“I spent the night with Isabel, but she was gone when I woke up,” she shrugged, “So I came down to eat.” She gave Mrs. Evans a sunny smile, which was returned forcedly. “You know how you always say make yourself at home.”

“Um…Yes, I do.” She rubbed her neck. “But normally my children are home when you make yourself comfortable.”

“Oh, well…” Should she squeal? “Max is camping and Isabel’s…” She didn’t know where Isabel was.

“Izzy’s at the Crashdown. She left a message on the answering machine.”

“Great!” Tess stood up, wiping her mouth, “Then I guess I’ll go meet her there.” Maybe catch Max on his way out…

Diane watched the small blond walk out of the room without a backward glance and then looked at the dirty dishes she left on the table. She sighed. At least someone liked her frittatas.
<><><><>

Isabel shifted in her seat. As empty as the Crashdown was this morning, the few families that had come in all had at least one teenager with them. One popular teenager. Lower than her on the social scale, of course, but still critical to her reign as Ice Queen.

And those one teenagers were all staring at her.

Her and Alex.

All wondering what Isabel Evans was doing with Alex Whitman, the computer geek, the chess nerd, the boy so obviously beneath her.

She was suffocating under their stares.

“Isabel? Are you okay?”

She looked up at Alex. Sweet, caring Alex, and she tried to steady herself against the public ruin that would befall her. He was worth it.

Right?

“No. I’m really not. How about we get out of here?” She gave him a big, seductive smile, “Maybe somewhere more private?”

His just stared at her, then his eyes widened. “Oh,” he breathed, then blushed, “Oh, um…okay.” He rose from the booth just as the door chimed open again. Isabel ignored it, concentrating on Alex.

She couldn’t let his adorable eyes and heart-melting smile get to her. She had to do this. Just love ‘em and leave ‘em, Izzy, don’t forget your motto.

“Isabel,” a screeching voice called, and both Alex and she looked up to see a drenched Tess coming toward her. She was shaking rain out of her bleached blond hair, getting Alex’s shirt wet in the progress. A bitching out was in order.

“Tess.”

“Hi! How come you didn’t wake me up to come to breakfast with you? You were just gone when I woke up, I was worried.”

Yeah right.

“Well, you were just sleeping so soundly and you looked so peaceful…I just couldn’t bear to wake you up.” She tried for an innocent smile. Tess, being Tess, just plopped down in Alex’s seat as he gaped at her. “Besides, I ran into Alex on my way and he kept me company.” She gave him a real smile.

“Oh.” Tess finally looked at the young man. “Hi Al. I didn’t notice you.”

“It’s Alex." He said, irritated.

“Whatever.” She waved a hand wildly, obviously dismissing him, and turned her attention back to Isabel. “So, what are we eating for breakfast?”

“Actually Alex and I just ate and we were about to leave.”

“Oh. Well, I’ll just tag along. You don’t mind do you Al?”

“It’s Alex."

“See, he doesn’t mind, Izzy.” She just stared at her, aware yet again of how stupid her “best friend” really was. “We can go to a movie!”

“You know what?” Alex said, “You two go. Lunch is gonna start in two hours and I’m on duty, so a movie’s out.”

“We don’t have to see-”

“Isabel if he doesn’t want to go, then he doesn’t have to go. I’ll meet you in your car. Bye, Al.” Then she got up and left.

“It’s Alex," he repeated for the third time. He looked down at Isabel. “I see what you mean.”

“Yeah. We could ditch her?”

“Nah. She’d probably just hunt us down.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll see you at school?”

“Sure.”

“Yeah.”

She stood up. “Well, bye, Alex.”

“Bye, Isabel.”

“I had fun,” she told him, not wanting their time together to end. She knew that once they were back at school, she wouldn’t give him the time of day. It was obvious he knew it too. Their faces were twin expressions of regret, but his was mixed with determination.

“Me, too. And we will again.”

“Yeah,” she said, though the agreement was half-hearted. Social standings sucked.

“Bye again, Isabel.” He held out his hand. She ignored it, leaning forward impulsively, not heeding interested stares, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Good-bye.” Their was a slight tremor in her voice, and a unexplainable tear in her eye as she turned away. She walked slowly, stately, to the door, looking neither left nor right, nor behind. Only ahead.

The door shut behind her. And unconsciously she looked back through the glass, dripping door, meeting Alex’s eyes. He gave her a goofy grin and a thumb’s up and she rolled her eyes at him, but she was smiling.

The rain continued to come down in sheets as she made her way to her car. She had parked it next to Max’s Jeep, which, by some lucky fate, had it’s top up, thus saving the interior.

Tess started talking before she was fully in her seat. “I can’t believe Max is still over here.”

“Yeah.” What a surprise. She started the car, heading to the theaters, not able to completely drown out the other girl’s whines.

“And Alex Whitman?” Isabel stiffened. “Can we say loser, puppy dog? I can’t believe you actually spoke to him! That is an all-time low.”

She said nothing in defense, for herself or Alex.

Slipping back into Miss Teen Princess was an easy adjustment, after all, she’d lost little Izzy Evans back in fourth grade.
<><><><>

Max swept the dishes away from the table before Liz had a chance to blink. “Where do they go?” he asked.

“You have to wash them first,” she said from her seat, amused. He turned a plate toward her, a completely clean plate. Her jaw dropped.

“Done, now where do they go?”

“Cabinet,” she told him, pointing, “Those powers must come in really handy on chore day.”

“Oh, they do.” He sat back down across from her and took her hand.

“So,” she asked languidly, “What do you want to do now?”

Max gulped, reading the desire in her voice and wished for the billion-kajillionth time, that he hadn’t decided to be a gentleman this visit.

He had originally planned on bringing no condoms. But his faith in personal restraint as well as Liz’s hadn’t been very…high. So he allowed himself to bring one, just one, just in case. He had no idea he would become this addicted to her.

Then when he had spied Michael, he had thought to ask if he had one on him, at risk of ridicule, but then Maria had waltzed back in and avoiding embarrassment was top priority.

Again, he cursed himself an idiot.

“How about we study?”

“Study?” she repeated dumbly, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, that was what we planned for this weekend, right?”

“Yeah,” she agreed, looking hurt, “Studying for Biology.”

“Exactly.” At least it’s not anatomy, he thought.

“All right. I left my book in my room, I’ll just go get it.” She got up and started walking to her bedroom. The one with her bed. Her soft bed. With satin sheets…

Max stifled a groan and watched her as she walked. Then suddenly he frowned. Was she limping? “Liz?” he called.

She stopped and turned to face him. “Huh?”

He got up, approaching her slowly. “Are you okay? You looked like you were limping.”

“Oh!” She blushed and started gazing at the floor. “I’m just…a little…sore.”

Shit. He had forgot Liz had been a virgin. Okay, so he hadn’t forgot about LIZ being a virgin, he was well aware of that fact, he had just forgot about the after effect of a virgin’s first time.

“Oh, Liz,” he felt so guilty, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t think about…”

She looked up alarmed, “I thought it was normal! A book-”

“No, no, it’s normal.” She seemed to relax. “It’s just that I didn’t even remember…If I had, I would’ve healed you right away.”

“Healed…”

Max reached down, his fingers slipping between skin and fabric, his hand was cupping her heat, fingertips skimming silky thighs. Liz widened her legs, letting out a small moan, clinging to his shoulders as she swayed.

He opened their connection and reached for her hurt with his powers, soothing over the ache. Then he removed his hand, gripping her firmly around her waist as she steadied herself against him.

“How’s that?” he asked anxiously.

“Better,” she said, voice muffled in his T-shirt. She lifted her head, fathomless brown eyes begging for him, for his touch… “Max.”

For one weak instant he was going to cave. To give into the promise of unimaginable pleasure and damn the consequences, but he regained control. He couldn’t submit Liz to that type of commitment without her knowledge.

Stupid, Max, he told himself, only bring one condom…Moron!

“So…Biology?” he suggested.
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Sisteen:

“Mom? Hey…”

“Maria, honey, aren’t you supposed to be working?”

“I’m on break right now, so anyway, I have the most amazing news to tell you…” she paused, to add dramatic effect, but a low rumble from the other end of the phone put her good news on hold. “Mother, is there a man with you?” she demanded.

“Oh, no, Maria.” Her mom gave a high-pitched, so obviously fake laugh, “What would make you say that?”

“I don’t know, maybe the fact that I heard a man’s laugh through the phone…”

“Oh, no, sweetie, it’s just Jim. You know Jim.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Of course you do, honey, he’s Kyle’s dad.”

"SHERIFF VALENTI!!!" she screeched, “You’re going out with the SHERIFF?! Are you insane, Mother?!” She started hyperventilating.

“Maria…Maria, sweetie…MARIA! Calm down! Breathe…That’s it, deep breaths…”

She closed her eyes and pulled out the small amber vial in her apron pocket. Uncorking it, she took a sniff and imagined herself in a forest, a large cedar forest…the calming scent flowed through her system and she felt up to relaying her concerns to her mother.

“Mom, listen to me, okay? You cannot date the Sheriff, I don’t know how much I can stress that fact. You can’t do that, Mom, you can’t do that to me. Do you realize what will happen if word of this leaks out? Do you?! I could be facing social ruin! I could end up lower than Barnaby Shamus! And he has braces and thick glasses and pimples and he never washes his hair and he drools and smells and…and…Mom, please…pretty, pretty please, don’t make me go through that…”

“Maria, stop. You make it sound like the plague-”

“IT ISSSSS!" she wailed.

She heard her mother sigh. “We’ll discuss this later, Maria, at home. Now what did you want to tell me?”

“What?”

“What did you call me for?”

“Oh! Oh, right. I wanted to know if I could bring Michael home for dinner.”

“Michael who?”

“Michael Guerin, Mom.”

“Oh, isn’t that the boy you’ve had a crush on since you knew what crushes were?”

“Yes, Mom.” Let the teasing begin, she thought as Amy started squealing.

“When did this happen?”

“Just today…I cornered him and made him admit he liked me and then conned him into agreeing he’d be my boyfriend.”

“That’s my girl!”

“So…Can I?”

“Bring him to dinner tonight? No-”

“Mom!”

“I’m sorry honey, but I told Jim we’d have dinner at his house, Michael can eat over tomorrow.”

“I can’t eat at HIS house…”

“Maria,” her mom’s voice held a touch of warning.

“Fine,” she said shortly.

“Fabulous! Be home by six. I love you, sweetie.”

“Love you, too, Mom. Bye.” Static from the storm was prompting a faster end to their conversation.

“Bye, Maria, and honey…”

“What, Mom?”

“No sex.”

The click of a phone being placed back in its cradle echoed through the line as Maria yelled, “MOM!” She harrumphed and shut her cell, very much annoyed with her mother, and walked back out into the main dining room. Every face was turned to her, curious and nosy. She scowled at them all and stepped over to Michael at the counter.

“Interesting talk with your mom?” he inquired, smirking.

“Shut up,” she told him, giving him a light smack on the shoulder. “By the way, you’re coming to dinner tomorrow, six-thirty, and you better not be late!” she threatened.
<><><><>

Alex watched Maria flirt with Michael from his place at the stove. He’d have to keep an eye on Mikey as well as Max, it seemed. He sighed, big brother types had a lot of work cut out for them. He hoped Maria and Liz appreciated all he suffered through for them.

Like sitting on a merry-go-round in the middle of the night talking to the most beautiful girl in school, just to get information on Max so he could protect Liz.

His smile faded just slight as he thought about Isabel. He knew she thought they’d never have another night like last night. He had seen it in her eyes.

But Alex Whitman was determined that he and Isabel Evans would be together, hierarchy or no…And when a Whitman man decided to do something, he stuck to it!

Isabel was gonna be his girlfriend by the end of the semester.

Now, all he had to do was figure out a way to accomplish this goal. He thought about the way she smiled at him, the way she laughed…He thought about his dream of her, dancing away in his arms…Her eyes when he had told her she was perfect and that she didn’t have to hide around him…

He grinned suddenly, a broad, full-out smile that would have blinded even perky little Maria had she been confronted by it. He reached over and grabbed a napkin and a pen from the order up counter and scribbled furiously.

He had just found the one way to melt the Ice Queen’s heart.
<><><><>

His stomach grumbled hungrily and he glanced over to the little clock on her nightstand…It was obscured by a stack of school books. He sighed and looked down the bed.

Liz was sprawled across the end of it, her black baby-tee had ridden up, exposing the smooth skin of her stomach. His eyes roamed over it greedily, and he suppressed a groan, aching for the feel of her again.

They had been studying for a while and he was retaining little to no information on the subject at all. His attention was fixated on his sweet girlfriend. On every move she made, every breath she took, every little sigh she made…

“What time is it?” he asked abruptly.

She glanced at him sideways, smiled slyly, and turned over…her book sliding forgotten to the floor. Slowly she crept her way up the bed like a tigress approaching it’s prey. Max gulped, feeling very aroused with no way to stop it or defend himself. If she attacked now, he’d submit without a fight.

Without warning the book was snatched from his grip and thrown haphazardly to the ground.

“Hey, I wasn’t done-”

She cut him off with a demanding kiss. “It’s time to stop studying.”

“Liz-” Again, he was unable to say anything. Her soft mouth was on his, pleading for a response and he responded eagerly. His hands moved of their own violation, slipping under clothes, his mouth traveled downward, feasting on the intoxicating taste of her…

“Max,” she moaned.

What little control he had had snapped, and his mind’s protests were lost in the sea of desire and need than coursed through his body in never-ending waves. “Liz,” he growled, rolling her beneath, hands frantically tearing at her jeans…wanting them off of her…
<><><><>

The movie ended and Isabel got up, preparing to leave by herself, but Tess bounced right up behind her, chattering incessantly.

“So, what do you want to do now, Izzy?”

Isabel made a annoyed noise in the back of her throat. “Don’t you ever go home?” she muttered.

“What was that?”

“I’m going home.”

“I’ll come with.”

“That’s okay, Tess, you don’t have to.”

“But I want to. Besides, Nasedo left on one of his little “trips”, and my house is too creepy to stay in at night.”

“Nasedo left?”

“Uh-huh.” They were at the car and Tess climbed in after Isabel had unlocked it.

“He didn’t tell Max he was leaving.” She waved a hand over her front, drying off instantly.

“Oh, well, he said it wouldn’t take long. He probably just didn’t want to concern Max with it, it was so unimportant.”

“Probably,” Isabel agreed hesitantly, but she still didn’t like the implications. Nasedo had made it no secret over the years that he didn’t like Max’s pacifist views on their situation, and that he wanted to rebel against the “no killing” decree his Majesty had set upon him, but he had never just skipped out without informing his charges…

But they’d deal with that later, right now, she had bigger things to worry about. Like how to get rid of the gerbil…
<><><><>

They had gotten naked very, very fast…Max’s brain suddenly reconnected to his raging body and he stopped, pulling away from Liz as though she had leprosy. “Max?”

“We can’t do this,” he stated.

“Why?” her lower lip trembled, “I thought it was…good…last time. I thought I was good…”

She thought he didn’t want her anymore! The knowledge hit Max like a low blow. She was still afraid of him playing her…Of course, he reasoned, he hadn’t exactly been very encouraging to her hints.

“No...No Liz, that wasn’t what I meant love.” He took her in his arms, willing himself to calm down. “Last time was amazing, you know that, you felt that.” He looked down into her shiny chocolate eyes. “It’s just…I don’t have anymore protection. I told myself that I wasn’t going to make love to you this weekend…and we can see how well that turned out…but I still brought one. And we used it,” she blushed and he grinned, “We can’t make love without…something."

“Why not?” She was in scientist mode now, he could tell.

“Because you’re not on birth control…” he raised and eyebrow and she nodded.

“I couldn’t make an appointment…I was afraid my mother would-”

Max nodded. “I understand. It’s another alien thing…Sex with no protection ends up in pregnancy. It just takes the one time…”

“How do you know?”

“Michael and Isabel…Their first time was together. They’d been having these dreams and went for it, it was before Nasedo explained about our people’s reproduction cycle…Isabel got pregnant…she was only fourteen…and they were so scared. She started having these seizures and the baby aborted itself within the month of incubation time…”

“Oh my God…That must have been so horrible for her.”

“It was. She was trying so hard, but she just shut everyone out…As much as she didn’t want to be pregnant…she still wanted that baby. They had a connection, she was so devastated…She started being an Ice Queen to Michael and I then, wouldn’t let Michael touch her again, even though he was hurting too.”

“Max…”

“Family means so much to both of them. As much as Isabel tries to hide it, she’s one of the most nurturing people I’ve ever seen, and Michael, he just wanted to prove he could be a real father, not like Hank. He wanted a tie to something real…”

“Did-”

“Oh, they got past it, healed it up, they don’t speak about it anymore. I don’t think Michael remembers, Isabel either…”

“How could they forget?”

“Tess is good at mind manipulation, she can make you see things that aren’t there, improvise your memory, I think Nasedo got her to do it. He gets fed up if we show too much emotion.”

“Why did…the baby die like that?” He looked at her. She was frightened of the concept, but needed to know more.

“Alien gestation is a one-month process. But the baby can’t survive in Earth’s atmosphere, and it ends up dying without a chance to live. If an alien mated with a human, it would be different. The gestation would be longer, and the child could survive.”

“So you think you’d get me pregnant.”

“No, I know I’d get you pregnant. I can’t risk that Liz. When we have a baby, it’s going to be when we can support it and give it anything and everything it needs. When we have a baby, it’s going to be after a huge wedding and a very quiet bonding ceremony, where I make you my life mate…”

“Max…” He drew his eyes away from her wall, where he’d been envisioning their future, and back down at her. She was crying. Alarm ran through him.

“Liz!”

“You want to be with me forever, Max? You want to marry me?”

“Yes,” he breathed, “You’re my home Liz, for eternity, and I’ll be with you for twice as long.” He smiled, trailing a finger across her cheek. “Think you can stand me for that long?”

She giggled and kissed him passionately, pulling him to an abyss of pleasure that he’d never be free of…Nor did he want to be, but right now…

“Liz,” he warned.

“So,” she asked, staring him in the eye, “Lack of protection is all that is keeping you from making love to me right this very second?”

“Yes.”

Surprisingly, she smiled. She twisted in his arms and reached down into the small drawer in the night stand, pulled something out, and put it into his hands. He stared, dumbfounded, at the box of condoms his innocent girlfriend had just given him.

“Liz!” he choked out, even as he ripped open the package and placed one of the latex condoms on his quivering member. He leaned down, settling in between her thighs, and raised one eyebrow. “May I ask what, you, the adorably naïve Liz Parker, is doing with a box of condoms in her drawer?”

She shrugged, looping her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to hers. “My boyfriend’s a player, what did you expect?” He released her lips and looked down at her.

“I’m not playing anymore,” he said seriously.

“I know,” she whispered, then gave him a very naughty smile…
<><><><>

She was on fire…everywhere his hands touched glowed silver and gold. She thrashed below him, aching for completion, her hands grappled against his back, she thrust her hips upward…wanting him buried deep within her…

“Max…” she moaned urgently.

“I know, love…I know…” The storm raging outside was nothing compared to the one in the small bedroom. The rain pounded against the small window in time to Max’s thrusts, and the thunder clapped with Liz’s pleas….

She looked up into Max’s eyes, which had turned molten gold from the electricity streaking between, and uttered a final cry of exultation, one that blended harmoniously with his…

Thunder crashed again, fierce and frightening and the lightening lit the sky, turning the world white, and the power failed. Lights flickered off suddenly, leaving her room pitch black except for the glow of their bodies and the flash of lightening outside.

“Did we do that?” Liz murmured.

“I think so…”
<><><><>

Downstairs, the entire dining room had gone silent. People sat frozen in their seats, unable to see a thing, even though it was the middle of the afternoon, the dark gray clouds had long since blotted out the sun, and now the lights had gone out.

“Power outage!” Maria called from her position behind the counter, “Nobody panic.” She looked over to where she had last seen Michael. “Hey,” she said cheerfully, “Maybe now I don’t have to go to dinner with my mom and the Sheriff!”

The sound of a match being lit echoed around in the silence following Maria’s last comment. Alex had found some candles in metal holders that had once decorated the tables. He lit them one by one, the candlelight reflecting eerily on his face. He passed the sources of light to Maria, who bustled around and put them on the tables and booths.

Alex grinned at Michael, who was sitting illuminated at the counter. “Hope you like your burgers raw, Guerin.”
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Interlude Two:

The power came back on around five o’clock, the Café was reopened, and, will wonders never cease:

Max and Liz actually got some studying done.

Tess has decided to spend the night at the Evans’ again, much to Isabel and Diane’s dismay. Mr. Evans is in Clovis, so he thankfully doesn’t have to deal with the gerbil’s unwanted presence.

Alex is working, finalizing his plan to gain his beloved Ice Queen’s heart, and worrying about the after-effects of Max’s weekend and Michael’s sudden change of heart.

Maria is also working, bopping around in her usual hyperactive manner and trying to come up with a way to get out of dinner with her mother and the Sheriff all the while wondering if Michael will let her pick out his clothes for tomorrow.

Michael is strategizing on how to get out of the trap that Maria-girl put him in. Boyfriend…Hah! Michael Guerin didn’t do the boyfriend thing. He was a stone wall, a rebel, a loner… Maybe he should wear something clean, he didn’t want Maria angry at him.

Or maybe he did…
<><><><>
dreamangel
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamangel »

Part Seventeen:

“One pound ground beef, fourth a cup chopped onion, half a teaspoon of salt, one-fourth teaspoon garlic powder, half a cup catsup, a fourth cup of sour cream, and a 10 ounce can of Hungry Jack biscuits.” Liz lay all the necessary ingredients for Sloppy Joe Turnovers on the counter and then turned to Max. “Heat the oven to 375 degrees.”

“Yes, ma’am!” He grinned at her and did as she bid. “I still don’t see why you just don’t let me do it.”

“Because, I am making you dinner, not the other way around. But you can help if there’s no hocus-pocus involved. Deal?”

“Deal.”

“Good.” She nodded in satisfaction and placed at pan on top of the stove. “Now then, we need to brown the meat and onion in here and then drain it when it’s done.”

“I can do that,” Max offered, trying to be helpful.

“All right, then I’ll start on the dough.” She went into a cabinet and pulled out a jar of flour as Max turned the burner on and began browning the ground beef and onions. She looked around, and, not seeing enough room on the counter, dumped a good-sized portion of the white powder on the empty kitchen table.

“Um, Liz?” Max inquired, “It doesn’t say anything about flour on the recipe card,” he pointed out, holding up the pink index card her mother had so lovingly printed the recipe on.

She made an annoyed sound in the back of her throat and slammed the biscuit container on the table. Max jumped. "The biscuit dough will stick if there’s no flour,” she informed him as she began to separate the dough into individual pieces and place them onto the flour. Then she grabbed a rolling pin and started flattening the dough into 4x4 squares that looked more like ovals. "Don't even think about it Mister!"

Max froze, sheepishly taking his hand away from the top of the pan. “It’d be so much quicker…” He trailed of at the foreboding expression on her face, but couldn’t help but be turned on by her flashing brown eyes and flushed cheeks. “Fine.”

She smiled at him and blew him a floury kiss. He stirred the meat around a bit, but didn’t take his eyes off her. The way she coated the rolling pin with flour, the way she kneaded the dough, the way her body moved as she rolled it flat…His jeans suddenly seemed too tight and he was forced back to his duty as the meat began to sizzle.

Oops.

“Um, the meat’s done Liz.”

“Really? That fast? Max…did you?”

“No!” At least, not on purpose…

“Okaaay, I believe you.” She walked over to him and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. “Now drain it and mix in the rest of the ingredients in that bowl.”

He sighed heavily as she turned away again and walked back to the table, her cute little ass swaying back and forth seductively…He suppressed a groan and put the meat and onions into the indicated bowl and combined it with the salt, garlic powder, catsup, and sour cream. Then he mixed it all together.

“I’m done!”

“Me, too,” Liz echoed. She smiled at him again and his heart started beating double-time.

“So…Now what?”

“Now, you take that cookie sheet and bring it over here along with the meat mix.” He set everything down next to her. “And I put a couple spoonfuls of meat on the dough, fold over the corners into a triangle and seal the edges with this fork.” She did the same thing until she ran out of dough and mixture and placed all the turnovers on the cookie sheet, cutting three slits in the top of each one.

The oven buzzed. “Perfect timing.” Liz moved the sheet over to the oven and opened it, placing their dinner inside, and setting the timer for 20 minutes. “There. Now we wait.” She turned back to Max, who had an innocent expression on his face, and noticed how flour-free the table was and how well stacked the dishes on the counter were. “Max!” she exclaimed.

He gave her a “What did I do?” shrug and grinned at her sexily. She felt her knees begin to wobble.

“Max,” she said again, but this time softer. He recognized the change in her eyes and his grin widened. She walked toward him with an almost predatory intent and she slid up against him, pressing her small hands against his black T-shirt. “It’s awful hot in here, isn’t it?” she murmured, wiping a hand over her forehead and leaving a little streak of flour.

“Awful hot,” he agreed, his arms moving around her waist and gripping the hem of her shirt, “maybe we shouldn’t be so bundled up.” She lifted her arms and he slid the baby-tee off, leaving her in her skimpy black bra and low-slung jeans. “Liz…” he breathed, kissing her neck lightly. She gave a little moan and then grappled with his own shirt, discarding it on the floor.

“Max…” She leaned into his mouth, into his caress, and let her hands trail over his spine…down to his pants, where she played with his waistband before undoing the button in front and sliding down the zipper. He hadn’t put on a pair of boxers after their explosive encounter afternoon, and his erect shaft sprung free.

Max gave a heartfelt groan as he felt her hands on him and lifted his lips from her skin to stare into her brilliant brown eyes. She kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding over his, drugging him...And then she descended downward, leaving a wet trail down his chest and pulling his jeans along as she knelt before him.

Liz was slightly hesitant as she looked up at him, his amber eyes questioning as he took in her new position. She leaned forward and kissed him gently. Max jumped slightly, as if a shock had run through him. “Liz!” he gasped, “What are you doing?”

“I’m not sure yet.” She leaned in again, touching the tip of her tongue to him and then finally taking him wholly in her mouth. He tasted…spicy, all of him, and she had a feeling she’d never get enough of the taste of him.

“Liz,” Max breathed again raggedly, as he tangled his hands in her silky hair and brought her mouth up to his. If he had let her continue her ministrations he would have been gone in a matter of mere seconds, and he wasn’t quite ready to give in yet. He reached around her trim waist and slid a hand into her back pocket, pulling out the second condom from the pack of three Liz had had in her drawer, a fact he was still having trouble comprehending.

He spun her around suddenly, reveling in her small shriek of surprise. He then proceeded to feast on the sweet skin of her neck, trailing open-mouthed kisses along her shoulder blade. She moaned softly and reached back, spearing his jet-black hair with her slender fingers.

He drew tiny circles with his hands on her stomach, pressing the condom into her free hand before undoing the ties on her jeans and pushing them off of her and onto the floor. Apparently he wasn’t the only one who had found underwear an encumbrance after their hour in bed.

Reaching down, he slowly inserted a finger into her wet heat, producing another needy moan from her. “Maaaax,” she hissed, “I need you.” He nodded into her neck, allowing her to turn around again and face him. Their lips never left each other’s as she fit the condom over his erection.

She abruptly found herself on a hard wooden surface, her boyfriend climbing on top of her, his desire thick in his eyes. Liz reached upward, drawing him closer and she felt him began to thrust into her.

Her head fell over the edge of the small, four-person table, and she saw that they had only four minutes until their dinner was ready. “Max, hurry, we don’t-” But she was cut off as his thrusts started coming faster, becoming more urgent and frenzied.

“Liz, I can’t wait-” He broke off with a triumphant grunt and went rigid against her trembling form. His final thrust had triggered something deep within her, causing the orgasm that had been pending since he first touched her.

He moved, his elbows on either side of her head, and he stared down at her love struck, starry expression with satisfaction. He had been worried that he wouldn’t be able to pleasure her this time, he had been too far gone the minute he had entered her to go slow and steady.

She felt his hand touch her cheek and then move to her hair, twirling a strand around his finger. She smiled up at him lazily, all thought of dinner banished from her mind. “It’s a good thing my grandfather made sturdy tables,” she drawled. He looked astonished for a second, but then grinned, causing her to giggle.

“Very good,” he agreed and gave her a soft kiss.

BUZZZZZ

They both looked over at the oven. “Dinner’s ready!”
<><><><>

“This is a fabulous lasagna, Jim, isn’t it Maria?” Amy looked at her daughter, eyes hopeful for some kind of encouraging response.

“Fabulous,” Maria echoed dully. She was so not going to contribute to this conversation, in fact sabotaging the whole thing would make her night.

The Sheriff smiled awkwardly. “Old family recipe, it’s about the only thing I can cook without burning. Kyle and I have been living off t.v. dinners and drive-through since…”

Maria’s mom smiled sympathetically. “I know what you mean Jim, but you and Kyle will always have a place at our table if you like.”

Jim blushed. “Well, thank you, Amy. If coconut cream pie’s included we may just have to take you up on that offer.” He gave her a slow smile, making Amy blush and giggle like a sixteen year old.

“Oh, Jim, you’re so funny!”

Maria mocked her mother to her plate and rolled her eyes. This was so sickening, she needed to hurl. A foot brushed up against hers suddenly and she looked up, startled, into the twinkling blue eyes of Kyle Valenti. Stupid jock! she thought.

She glared at Kyle and kicked him under the table. He winced. Hah! That’d teach him to try and play footsie with her! Michael would mutilate him. The thought brought the first smile to her face since the power came back on.

Kyle grinned at her from across the table, thinking he had scored with his latest attempt. Obviously more pain would be needed to get it through that thick football-filled head of his that she was so NOT interested. She glanced at her mom and the Sheriff who were oblivious to their children and then smiled sweetly at the boy.

Moving slightly and unobtrusively, she extended her long leg across the bottom of the table, rubbing it against Kyle’s ankle and up his jean leg a bit. Then, still smiling seductively, she ran her foot the rest of the way up his leg and near his crotch. His own smile grew blissful as she gave him a little rub, trying hard not to show her disgust. His breath started coming in pants and then she moved in for the kill.

“Aargh!”

She swiftly moved her leg back to her and away from his vicinity. “Kyle?” the Sheriff asked, “Are you alright, son?” Maria put a curious expression on her face, so that her mother’s concerned one didn’t become suspicious, and dared Kyle with her eyes.

“S’okay,” he squeaked, “I’m fine.”

“Are you sure, dear?”

“Positive, Ms. DeLuca.” Her mom still looked uncertain.

“Oh, come on Mom, do you think he’d admit it if he weren’t okay?” She gave Kyle a scornful little glance.

“Maria!” Amy scolded disapprovingly.

“What?”

“You know what?” Kyle asked, voice still unnaturally high, “I think I’m going to go to my room.” He stood up, wincing, and started hobbling to the hallway.

“Maria, why don’t you help Kyle?” Ms. DeLuca suggested.

“But Mom-”

“Now, young lady.”

She shoved her chair back and stalked after muscle brain, muttering under her breath. “Horndogs.”

“What was that, Maria?”

“Nothing Mom!” she called back.

She wrinkled her nose. “This is your room?” Michael’s room was so much cooler. This was just like…ugh.

“Hey, I haven’t had any complaints yet. But you’ll never had the chance to find out, not with that stunt you just pulled.”

“Oh, I’m just devastated, believe me.” She gave the room a brief once over and then spotted something peeking out from under his bed. She swooped down and snatched them before Kyle had a chance to register her intent.

“HEY! Those are mine!”

A Beginner’s Guide to Buddhism and Busty Biker Babes?

“So,” he said defensively, grabbing the magazines out of her hands as she stared at him in disbelief.

“I think you’re a bit confused, dude.”

“Look whose talking Ms. Smell-this-it’ll-make-you-feel-so-much-better. I’ll have you know that Buddhism is very cleansing. Buddha was one smart holy man. Knew some applicable stuff…But again, you’ll never know.”

“Are you trying to make me hurl?”

“Oh, come off it, Blondie. Everyone knows Guerin got some, I just want a share of the wealth.”

“EXCUSE ME!”

“It’d be fun. You’d have a good time, I promise.” He smiled at her beguilingly.

“Are you actually coming on to me?" she demanded.

“Are you really that much of an airhead that you don’t know an offer when you hear one?”

“I don’t believe this. Michael will kill you.”

“Michael? As in Michael Guerin?”

“Yes, Michael Guerin. As in my boyfriend Michael Guerin!”

“Oh that’s a good one DeLuca. Guerin a boyfriend, I don’t think I’ll live to see the day.”

“No, you won’t live past the day! I’m outta here Buddha boy, have fun with yourself!”

She practically ran out of the room, fuming. And rushed past her mom, who was flirting with Jim, and out the door.

“Maria! Where are you going?”

“Away!” she shouted, slamming the door behind her.
<><><><>

Michael grumbled quietly to himself when the knock came at his door. He ignored it and concentrated on the hockey game. And yet, the knock persisted.

“Michael! I know you’re in there!” came the muffled cry.

His ears perked up at the sound of Maria’s voice, but he quickly shoved aside his eagerness for a scowl and got up. “This better be good, Cheesehead,” he told her as he opened the door, “The game’s just getting-”

Angry green eyes stared up at him and the only thing he could think was; What did I do?

“I HATE Kyle Valenti!” And then she stormed into the room.

“What?” What was she blabbing about?

“Kyle Valenti. Mr. Football-for-brains actually had the nerve to try and feel me up…”

Valenti had touched her.

That’s about the only thing he heard during her insane babble and it made him see red. Jock Boy had the nerve to touch the girl Michael wanted. And there was no way in hell he was going to get away with it unscathed.

“…and then he didn’t believe me when I told him you were my boyfriend! Can you believe him?!” She stared at him as if expecting him to march out of the apartment immediately and put Valenti to rights.

“I’ll take care of Kyle, Maria.”

After all, wasn’t it a boyfriend’s duty to protect his girlfriend’s honor?
<><><><>

Yum. Vanilla. She smiled happily as she began to scoop the still slightly melted ice cream into two bowls. Max was rummaging around in the cabinets looking for who knew what.

“Ah-hah!”

“Ah-hah! What?” she asked turning to look at him. He held up two bottles.

“Ah-hah, I found the chocolate syrup and strawberry sauce!”

He brought them over, coming up behind her so that her bottom was rubbing against his front and reached on either side of her to place the condiments on the counter. She giggled at him and leaned back, making his need for her flare up yet again.

She was wearing his flour covered T-shirt, which hung just a bit above mid-thigh, her bra, and nothing else. That overwhelming sense of possession came over him again as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.

“Oh! Max! Look what you made me do!” she cried, startled by his sudden embrace. She tilted her head back and glared at him, holding up her chocolate covered hand. He stared at it silently for a second then gave a devilish grin and brought it to his lips.

Liz turned with it and watched, mesmerized as he proceeded to lick her fingers clean. “Maaax,” she sighed and he grinned again.

“Looks fine to me,” he said. She seemed to break out of her trance and frowned at him.

“Does it?”

“Uh-huh.” He wasn’t paying attention to the conversation anymore, just to the movement of her lips, which definitely had his complete attentiveness. He really wanted to kiss her.

A coolness on his skin made him look down. A splattering of strawberry sauce dripping down his bare chest. He blinked up at her and she smiled innocently. Her tiny little hand reached out and she smeared the sauce around some more adding a dollop of chocolate syrup for good measure.

“My turn,” she said pleasantly and inched closer to him, sucking on his chest. Her tongue ran over him, driving him insane until he finally snapped and picked her up. Placing her gently on the counter, he removed his shirt from her body and stared down at her. She peered back up at him, blushing a rosy pink.

He smiled and grabbed the bottles, pouring a large amount onto his hands and then caressing her legs, moving slowly toward her inner thighs and her heat. This would be good, he knew, she was already wet for him. She was still looking at him cautiously, as if not sure what he was about. When he finally eased one saucy finger into her tight passage she straightened up as if she’d been shot.

“Max!”

“Ssh,” he scolded, placing one hand on her abdomen and pushing her back into a relaxed position, leaving a strawberry and chocolate handprint behind. Then he knelt before her and kissed her folds.

Oh…GOD!! What was he doing to her? She could feel his tongue in her, his hands massaging her legs…She was coming undone, she was going to explode…She couldn’t believe he was doing this…

Her legs involuntarily came around to circle his neck and her hands, under no order from her sane brain, ran through his hair, pulling him even closer to her. “Max,” she pleaded.

He hit her sweet spot, sucking gently, and she screamed softly, wordlessly, and slumped back against the cabinets with a small thump. He stood, her limp legs falling to either side of him and looked at her anxiously. He’d never done that to a girl before, never even had the notion, but he wanted to know absolutely every detail of Liz’s body intimately.

She gazed up at him, blinking rapidly, and then reached out blindly and he stepped into her arms. She rested her forehead against his and blushed embarrassedly, “I can’t believe you did that.”

“Why?”

“Well, Maria told me guys didn’t do stuff like that. She said they think it’s gross.”

He gave her a rueful grin. “Well, I have nothing to compare it to, but you taste like heaven Liz.”

“And you taste like the stars.”

“And how do you know what the stars taste like?” he asked, amused, and he swiftly kissed her.

“How do you know what heaven tastes like?” she countered, deepening the kiss.

“Fair enough.” They kissed some more, the combination of chocolate and strawberry perfect.

“We made a mess,” Liz informed him as the kiss ended. Max looked behind him, surprised to see the amount of ice cream and sauce that covered the linoleum floor.

“Don’t worry about it.” He picked her up again, her legs around his waist this time, and walked toward her bedroom, waving a hand over the floor as he went and picking up their clothes.

“Where are you taking me?”

Max paused mid-stride. Where was he taking her? His previous shower fantasy returned to him and he smiled. “To clean up our mess.”

“But you just did that.”

“Really? ‘Cause we seem like a sticky mess to me.” Liz blinked at him, trying to pick up on his train of thought.

“Oh.”
<><><><>

Her back arched uncontrollably when it came in contact with the cold wall of her bathroom. She gave a little moan as he used her shift to plunge deeper into her, she clung to him as he pounded into her, the warm water and steam making it all seem surreal.

They had climbed into the old-fashioned tub together, drawing the curtain around them after the water was just right. They had then proceeded to lather each other up until the sexual tension was too high.

She could feel his hands on her naked body again, gently making sure each part of her received equal amount of attention, until she had finally turned and returned the favor. He had snapped with another one of those primalistic grunts that made her feel like a cherished possession that he’d risk his life to keep, and lifted her up, supporting her with his body.

“Condom,” she managed to say over the roar of water and the rapid beat of her heart. He reached one hand out of the curtain and made a face as if he were concentrating really hard, then a satisfied grin as the foil wrapper suddenly flew into his grip. In an instant he had it on and surged into her, the force slamming her backward. She’d be bruised up later, but it was so worth it.

She felt herself expand with every thrust, shaping herself to his length and size. It had happened the three times before, but she always seemed to shrink in on herself when he slid out of her, and she no longer felt full and whole. She wanted to keep him in her always and she knew he wanted the same thing.

She’d go on birth control as soon as she could, she decided, as he moved within her, sliding against her walls and creating a pleasant friction. But she really wanted to feel him explode in her, feel his absolute abandonment…

She muttered wordlessly as she shuddered suddenly, reaching that shining height for a brief instant.

He braced himself against the wall, Liz’s form heavy with release against his. It was all he could do to remain standing. His knees were weak and all he could think about was wrapping her safely in warm sheets and sleeping.

Very carefully he turned the shower off and stepped from the tub, clutching his small, delicate angel close to him. The towels were too far away, he decided and headed straight toward the bed, stopping now and then to balance.

They tumbled gracelessly onto their little bed, bodies automatically curling into each other as Max dragged a comforter over their exhausted forms. He nuzzled her gently, one hand cradling her head, as fell asleep.

Mine forever.
<><><><>