New Gal Season 1,2,3 (AU,CC,Teen/Adult) Completed

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Alana: Are Max and Liz going to have twins? I noted that you refer to the baby to them, so what it is? – Max and Liz are only having one child, a baby boy. When I say them, I’m referring to Max, Liz and the baby together.

What the hell happen with the purple crystals? You say that you can say a thing, so...... Ey! Is me sorry, I have to ask.. ...Anyway…so, who put the crystals in the U.F.O. centre? Or they were all the time alone there? Liz reaction, is because the crystals in general? (Is that they form of function) or is because Liz role of Queen? (This can be, they can have a special crystal for each, Liz are purple.) Or is because Liz is pregnant with the heir? – I can say that the pod squads defiantly don’t have crystals for each of them and I can say that the crystals are dangerous. You will find out what they really do in the last chapter, which is not long.

One thing that I have to ask is, if the Evans’s react this way, because they lost the head, or if is because never make clear that he love Liz to his parents? – The reason they lost it because Max is young. They are scared of losing him. Also to do with the fact they feel that Max and Liz are too young to be together and have a child. Don’t worry; they will get over it bit not for a long time.

And don’t worry about the fact you like CSI, I love the programmes!

Chapter 26: Ava

Liz woke up to a major pounding in her head, she groaned as she lifted a hand to her head and healed the bump that had appeared on her head along with the headache.
“Damn!” she whispered, wondering what the hell happened, she let her hand drift down to her stomach and checked on her son, he was assuring her that he was fine and she shook her head, confused about why she went flying across the room. She looked up at the crystals and found that she wasn’t drawn to them as she was before and that they weren’t glowing anymore.
“Hm, must have been seeing things.” She muttered to herself before getting up and checking her watch, she walked off without realising that the crystals pulsed once more before disappearing into thin air.
XXXXX
Liz walked into the Crashdown and smiled when she saw the gang. “Hey.” Liz greeted.
“How did it go with Milton?” Max asked; Liz was about to answer as she walked over to him when the door jingled once more.
“Well, well, well, if it isn’t little Lilly.” A female voice cut through the air, Liz froze in mid-step while everyone looked at the red hair in confusion.
The newcomer was about Max’s height with bright blue eyes and deep red curly hair, her dark lips were curved in a half of a smirk as she regarded Liz’s frozen stance.
“Ava.” Liz hissed out as she turned around, her eyes filled with fury.
“Honey, I’m home and it’s time for me to collect what’s mine.” Ava snapped out. “My husband and my title.” Liz rolled her eyes.
“I’m not going to fight you over Zan again, he’s dead, it’s Max who takes his place.” Liz snapped out.
“You stole the boy I loved and my title.” Ava snapped.
“You never loved him! You love him for what he was, not who he was!” Liz gritted out, calmly.
“You always were a selfish bitch, I’m glad that I killed you.” Ava snapped out, Liz clutched her head in pain as her eyes turned black once more.
“What did you say?” she asked and Ava took a step back in fear.
“Lilly?” Ava asked and Lilly smirked as she lifted a hand, sending Ava backward.
“You stuck a knife in my gut, killing me and my child.” Lilly hissed out as she strode over and lifted her up by the throat. “It’s such a shame that you’re not pregnant, then I could really repay the favour, but killing you will just have to do.” A knife appeared in Lilly’s hand and she plunged it into Ava’s womb, right where Ava killed Lilly in her past life.
“You did it.” Ava whispered disbelievingly.
“Payback.” Lilly hissed out as she dropped Ava to the floor as she clutched her head in pain once more before falling to the ground. Max hurried over to her.
“Liz?” Max asked as he knelt down beside her. Liz looked up at him.
“Max, what happened?” Liz asked.
“Lilly took over again.” Maria stated and Liz looked over at Ava was horror in her eyes; she had killed her own sister.
“What did Lilly mean that Ava killed her and her child?” Max asked and Liz closed her eyes in pain as she rested her hand over her stomach.
“Lilly was pregnant with Zan’s child, Ava was furious because she wanted to bear the heir and shoved a knife into Lilly’s womb, killing the child. Zan never knew that he was expecting a child.” Liz whispered out.
XXXXXX
Max was sitting on the floor, hugging Liz close to his body as she cried into his chest over the loss of her baby in her last lifetime and for killing her sister in this lifetime. He rocked her backward and forward. He desperately wanted to ask her what she meant about the baby but knew it wasn’t the right time or place.
“Why was Ava here in the first place?” Michael demanded, he didn’t remember much about his past life but he remembered that Ava hated Lilly.
“She wanted Zan back.” Liz whispered and sighed. “But it’s a big problem if she was here.” Liz muttered and Maria looked around confused before looking back at Liz again.
“So, what does this mean?” Maria asked.
“It means that Khivar is obviously making his way over here, why I don’t know.” Liz explained.
“What does he want with Vilandra?” Kyle asked.
“Who the hell is Khivar?” Tess asked. Liz sighed.
“Khivar is our enemy from back home. He and Zan had always hated each other, passionately.” Liz explained and saw everyone confused looks. “Khivar hated Zan for what he represented, you see, Zan had everything, looks, money, everyone adored him and…Lilly.” Liz explained.
“What do you mean Lilly?” Maria asked.
“Khivar was attracted to Lilly when they were younger, he tried to court her by giving her flowers, chocolate, you name it he gave it to her. But Zan, he just gave Lilly his heart and that was all she wanted, someone who would love her and Zan did that, that was one of the reason why she fell in love with Zan. When Khivar found out that Zan and Lilly were together, he lost it. He tried to rape her in order for Zan to turn away from her, as she would be used goods but Zan walked in Khivar trying to rape her and lost it. Zan almost killed Khivar but when he saw that she was bleeding, he ran over to heal her, Khivar got away.” Liz explained and Max hugged her tightly.
“Do you remember them?” Tess asked and Liz shook her head.
“No I don’t remember it, Dad told me everything, I forced him to tell me and as I’m the queen and I ordered him to tell me he couldn’t lie. After all that happened, they never told anyone except their protector in order to protect Lilly from any further attacks. Khivar turned to Vilander and seduced her, he tricked her into believing that Khivar wanted to make peace with Zan, Zan was desperate for peace among our worlds so he let Khivar in. Khivar let loose and killed all of us then made everyone believe that Vilander was the betrayer when she wasn’t.” Liz finished.
“But why bother going after Isabel, she may have Vilandra’s essence but she is purely Isabel and I hardly think that Isabel is going to go with someone who killed Alex.” Maria stated.
“You’re right so he killed Alex in order for her grief, he hoped that she would be too deep in her grief that she will do whatever he wants. Beside, I’m not too sure that Khivar killed Alex, all I saw was Khivar in Alex’s kitchen but I never saw any killing so it’s making me wonder if Alex is truly dead.” Liz explained.
“Liz?” Isabel asked.
“Think about it, we know that Jim and Max saw Alex but Tess and I heard noises and the bag disappeared before turning back up again, what if the killer took the body?” Liz asked.
“But why?” Tess asked.
“To bring him back to life so he could continue the work he was suppose to do or to keep as a trophy, I don’t know.” Liz admitted and she winced lightly when Zan kicked her. “I’m gonna head up stairs, Zan’s been kicking a lot more today, think he’s over excited.” Liz muttered as she rested a hand on her stomach before making her way up the stairs to the apartment. Max wanted to go after her but it was nearly time for his shift to start.
“Isabel, can you go and make sure she’s okay? My shift is about to start and Milton will go nuts if I’m late.” Max explained. Isabel nodded as everyone made their way to their errand before she went up the stairs.
Isabel entered the apartment and saw Liz sitting on the couch. She walked over and sat down next to her.
“How is Zan anyway?” Isabel asked and Liz rolled her eyes.
“Excited as usual, he has been kicking a lot more than usual but I can’t sense any distress so he excited.” Liz explained.
“I can’t believe you are going to be a mom soon.” Isabel stated and Liz smiled.
“I know, I can’t either but at least I’ll have Grandma and Max to help me out.” Liz stated and Isabel nodded, biting her bottom lip. “Are you okay Isabel?” Liz asked and Isabel sighed.
“I have something to tell you but you can’t tell anyone else.” Isabel warned and Liz nodded.
“I promise.” Liz swore.
“Alex and I made love before he died.” Isabel whispered and Liz’s eyes widen.
“Oh my!” Liz gasped out and narrowed her eyes. “Some best friend you are, not telling me when I told you.” Liz teased and Isabel giggled slightly.
“I know and I’m sorry about that but it was…” Isabel trailed off, not knowing how to out it into words.
“Special and new for you to tell anyone?” Liz asked and Isabel nodded. “I felt the same when I did it with Max, I didn’t want to tell anyone but when I realised that I was pregnant, I knew I had to tell somebody.” Liz stated.
“How come you never told us in the first place?” Isabel asked.
“Maria caught me at my vulnerable moment, I just caved in and I needed to talk to someone and she was there, she was the only person I told till Max.” Liz explained. “She helped me to see Max’s point of view because I was scared that he would leave me or get angry with me.”
“Max would have never left you or gotten angry at you.” Isabel soothed. “Max loves you so much that it isn’t funny at all.” Isabel stated.
“I know that now, but a part of me is still insecure, I have lost so many people close to me that some times I get irrational.” Liz explained and Isabel nodded, understanding Liz.
“What did you mean that Ava killed Lilly’s child?” Isabel asked and Liz turned to face the blank TV.
“Can we not talk about it, it’s still too hard to talk about, even though it was in another life.” Liz whispered painfully and Isabel nodded, knowing that it must have been bad for her.
“Sure, you know you can talk to me whenever you want.” Isabel stated and Liz smiled, she hugged Isabel.
“Thank you.” Liz whispered.
XXXXX
Max hurried up the stairs to the apartment, he wanted to know what Liz meant when she told him that Lilly was carrying Zan’s child, was it possible that they had a child in their past life? He didn’t know what to think.
He hurried into the apartment and saw Liz trying to get out of her seat, her face in scrunched up in annoyance. He bit back a snicker at the sight of her but couldn’t help the smile crossing his face.
Liz turned around and scowled at him.
“Can you please not stand there and smile at me?” Liz demanded. “This is your fault you know, you got me into this state, you could well help me out while I’m in this state.” She huffed out. Max walked over to her and grabbed her hands before pulling her up.
“Sorry.” Max stated as he let one hand rest on her stomach. “Say sorry buddy.” Max teased to the baby and they felt the baby kick.
Liz giggled at Max’s stunned face.
“He can hear you know sweetie.” Liz teased back and Max rolled his eyes and remembered why he was in such a rush to get home.
“Liz, tell me the whole story.” Max demanded as they both entered Liz’s room, they both got relaxed on the bed and Liz rested her head on his chest.
“Lilly was nineteen when she found out that she was pregnant, she had been sick and had a feeling why but didn’t tell Zan so that he didn’t get his hopes up and then dashed if it wasn’t true.” Liz stated and blinked back the tears. “She found out that she as pregnant and went to tell Zan, she bumped into Ava along the way and Ava told her that she wasn’t going to take Ava’s right to bear the heir before plunging the knife into her stomach. Lilly was stunned as she didn’t know how Ava knew about the child as she hadn’t told anyone.”
“What about Zan?” Max asked.
“Zan knew that something was wrong and tried to save her, dad told me that Zan took Lilly to the doctors and that was when he found out about the baby, it was a baby boy. Zan had always wanted a baby boy, after that, Zan went into depression and decided to get revenge on losing Lilly and their unborn son.” Liz stated quietly.
“What did I do to Ava?” Max asked and Liz shrugged.
“Zan told Rath and Vilandra everything, which sent Vilandra on the killing spree. You all were killed before she was though.” Liz informed.
“I can’t believe I lost you.” Max whispered, Liz turned in his arms and pulled him into a hug.
“I’m here.” Liz whispered and Max hugged her tighter to him.
“I don’t know what I would do if I lost you or our son.” Max whispered and Liz pulled away so she could look at him in the eyes.
“You are not going to lose me and you are not going to lose our son.” Liz promised. “We are going to be right at your side, no matter what.” Max nodded ash he pulled Liz into a hard, bruising kiss, confirming that Liz was alive and with him.
“I love you.” Max whispered and Liz kissed him softly.
“I love you too.” Liz whispered back and they both kissed once more to confirm their love for each other.

Okay, sorry that it was short but I didn’t want to drag it on and it was mostly just focusing on the past and Liz’s sister. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter and review please.

Next chapter: The last chapter. Not going to tell you what happens in it, better off keeping it a secret.

See you on Wednesday!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 27: A new life.

“I can’t believe you were pregnant in your past life and didn’t tell us!” Maria exclaimed and Liz rolled her eyes.
“It was Lilly who was pregnant and Lilly never had the chance to tell anyone.” Liz explained and Maria glared at her.
“Well, you knew in this lifetime.” Maria stated.
“It was in another life!” Liz exclaimed. “I didn’t see the point in bringing up bad memories.” She groaned and placed her hand on her stomach, causing Max to panic.
“What?” Max asked.
“He just kicked me Max, it’s okay.” Liz promised, Max nodded but didn’t calm down, how could he? It was near Liz’s due date and he was nervous as hell because his son was coming out into the world.
“How are you feeling?” Isabel asked Liz and she rolled her eyes.
“Like a beached whale, I will be glad when he comes out.” Liz stated and Isabel smiled.
“Bet you can’t.” she teased and turned to Max. “Have you talked to mom and dad yet?”
“No.” Max stated shortly.
“Max…” Isabel started but he got up and moved into the kitchen.
“Leave him Isabel, he’s still upset.” Liz whispered and Isabel looked at her. “He feels hurt that they basically told us to give up the baby, he felt that they were asking him to abandon his child.”
“They hate themselves for saying that you know.” Isabel whispered and Liz nodded.
“I know and Max knows that too but he is feeling betrayed.” Liz explained.
XXXXX
Max was looking out of the window, leaning on the counter, staring pensively at nothing. He felt arms wrap themselves around his waist and a body pressing into his back.
“They are sorry you know.” She whispered.
“I know Liz, but I can’t forget the way they treated you and how they told us to give the baby up.” Max whispered and turned around to face her.
“I know you can’t Max.” Liz whispered as she looked into his dark eyes. “But you need to talk to your parents.” Max looked off to the side and Liz nodded, understanding. “Just think about it, beside, they are your parents, no matter what.” She kissed him gently before she walked into the living room, leaving Max alone with his thoughts.
“So what is he going to do?” Isabel asked and Liz looked at her, she knew how much Isabel hated her parents fighting with Max but it was between them.
“He doesn’t know yet Isabel, and please don’t push him.” Liz begged and Isabel nodded.
“So, what are we going to do about Khivar?” Michael asked.
“We need to think up a plan on how to keep him away from Liz, the baby and the Granolith.” Max stated from where he was leaning on the doorway at the kitchen.
“So how do we do that? I mean, Alex was the hacker of the group and there is no way of telling when someone out of space lands on earth unless they crash and it’s too late.” Michael explained and Max nodded in agreement.
“I know, so I think we all should just be on our guard and keep our eyes and ears open for anything that sounds like a spaceship had landed.” Max explained as he walked over to Liz and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into a hug. Liz sighed as she rested her head on his shoulder. “There’s nothing much we can do except try and increase our powers and do back ground checks on any new people that may come into Roswell.”
“I’ll help with the background check, I’m going to ask the station if I can take up a job there, it’ll be better than doing nothing at all.” Jim stated and Max nodded.
“Thanks.” Max stated.
“Hey, no problem, I’m with you. Keeping Liz and the baby safe is more important.” Jim stated.
“What about the rest of us?” Tess asked.
“Try and get jobs, this way we have more cover over Roswell as much as we can, so this way we have access to stuff we need and if anyone new comes in, we can get on to them straight away instead of waiting for them to come to us.” Max suggested.
“Sure, My mom is looking for a helper in her shop.” Maria helped.
“I’ll help her out, this way I have something do and I love that shop.” Tess stated.
“Kyle?” Michael asked.
“I’ve already applied to the local mechanic, he said he’ll get back to me, this way I can check out on people and I can save up money for when I go to college.” Kyle stated.
“Liz, Maria and I will keep on working here. I’ll see if I can get another job.” Michael stated.
“And I’ll keep working at the U.F.O Centre, it has a scanner and information on people, that was how I was able to find out about Hubble.” Max stated.
“Okay, we got that covered, what else?” Jim asked.
“We need to make sure that the cave is going to be sealed and that means not going out to it so much anymore, we don’t want people following us and getting a wind of the caves.” Max stated.
“Got that, what about your parents, do you think they’ll keep low?” Michael asked and Max sighed.
“I don’t know.” Max admitted, truthfully.
“I seriously doubt mom and dad will go that far Max.” Isabel put in her doubts and Max shrugged.
“I don’t know but I’m not taking any chances, do not be alone with my parents for any length of time as much as you can. I don’t want them to get too suspicious and start asking questions.” Max warned.
“What now?” Kyle asked.
“We’ll go out to the chamber and retrieve all the stuff we have in it, we need to put the orbs, the book, the crystals, the decoding in a safe place so that if the cave does get broken into, they won’t be able to use the Granolith for their own use.” Max explained and everyone nodded as he or she grabbed their jackets and got into their transport, making one last journey to the cave.
XXXXX
“Michael, Isabel, grab the crystals and the orbs, put them in this box and place in the back of the jeep, I’ll rent out a place in the bank and keep it safe there.” Max explained and they nodded.
“I’ll get the decoding.” Liz whispered as she placed her hand on the flat panel, opening the wall to show the Granolith.
“Wow!” Kyle mused and Liz smiled.
“Amazing isn’t it?” Liz asked as she walked in. Everyone walked out with the stuff he or she found around the Granolith.
“Are you sure you okay Liz?” Max asked and Liz turned to him.
“Yeah, just feel a little uneasy.” Liz stated, Max walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.
“What do you mean?” Max asked and Liz shook her head.
“I don’t know, I just feel like something is going to happen but I just can’t put my finger on it.” Liz explained; Max kissed her forehead.
“I’ll be right outside if you need me.” Max stated and Liz nodded as Max left her and headed outside the pod chamber where Tess and Maria were talking about their plan.
Liz walked around some more before heading out of the Granolith, she placed her hand on the panel and the panel slid shut, hiding the Granolith from the world. She walked toward the cave entrance when she felt pain shooting up her stomach, she groaned, confused. She relaxed once the pain was gone only to come back with a vengeance; the pain was double the amount it was before. She could feel the baby arching and the baby practically screaming his distress through her head.
“Oh god!” Liz screamed as she bent over, her hands clutching her stomach. Everyone came bursting through the Pod Chambers and saw her falling to the floor with a thud.
“Liz!” Max shouted as he hurried over and knelt down beside her.
“There’s something wrong.” Liz sobbed out through the pain coursing through her body, Max hurried and placed his hand on her stomach, a bright glow came from Liz’s stomach and Max saw a flash, he saw his son and he was gasping and arching his back. Max broke out of the flash with a gasp.
“He’s dying.” Max gasped out and Liz broke down into tears.
“No!” Liz screamed as she clutched her stomach.
“How can that be?” Tess demanded.
“Kal said the baby could live on earth!” Maria snapped.
“Liz has been exposed to something that’s making the baby sick.” Max explained and everyone thought back to everything.
“The Gandarium!” Liz croaked out.
“It can’t be!” Max exclaimed. “They died before you got pregnant.”
“No, I met a few crystals after I became pregnant, they were purple!” Liz groaned out.
“Damn it!” Max hissed as he looked around for the papers. “Where’s the hell is the decoding?” Max demanded.
“Here it is.” Maria gasped out as she handed it to Max; Tess was on the phone, contacting Isabel and Michael.
“What did the crystals do?” Max asked.
“They pulsed and I felt drawn to it, I don’t know why and I touched it, all of a sudden I felt this feeling course through my body.” Liz explained through gasping breaths and let out a sob. “I can’t lose him Max, we can’t!” Liz cried out. Max kissed her forehead.
“You are not going to lose him, we are not.” Max soothed as he leafed through the pages and stopped when he saw the word purple. “The purple Gandarium is designed to kill any alien that may be a threat to the royal four, they will lure the threat toward them and send a current through their body, assuring that they will poison their blood system, making it impossible to live.” Max read out and Liz let out another painful cry.
“It must have thought the baby was dangerous to Liz as it’s inside of her.” Tess choked out, she hated seeing Liz lying on the ground in pain and losing her baby while Max was looking helpless.
“How do the hell do we save the baby then?” Maria demanded, Max couldn’t read anymore, as his eyes were blurry from the tears filling his eyes.
“How come it took so long to start killing the baby? I mean, the decoding said that it would attack the threat straight away!” Tess exclaimed, confused.
“The baby is a part of Liz, not her blood, it must have taken it a while to access the baby’s blood in order to attack him.” Maria shot out her theory, not caring if it’s correct or not.
Michael, Isabel and Kyle came bursting through the doors.
“What the hell is going on?” Michael demanded.
“The baby is dying, Liz has come into contact with something that kills your enemies, it must have thought the baby was a threat to Liz and set out to kill it.” Tess hurried to explain.
Isabel gasped as she hurried over and clutched Liz’s hand.
“My baby.” Liz whispered out, the pain becoming more pronounced as the baby arched in more pain.
“Damn it!” Maria hissed out as she grabbed the paper from Max’s hand and read it over and found it. “Oh my god!” Maria called out, causing everyone to look at her. “The Granolith can save the baby, we need the crystal thingies that Kal gave Max!” Maria exclaimed.
Max hurried over to the side of the pod and waved his hand over the panel before slamming his hand on the handprint, the panel slid open, revealing the Granolith.
The Granolith started humming as Max found the box at the side and picked it up, he pulled out the crystal and looked at Maria.
“Where?” he asked.
“At the base of the Granolith, there is a key pad, it should show up when the king goes near it.” Maria read out and Max hurried over to the base, all of a sudden lights started flickering and a beeping sound was heard, the orbs started glowing and beeping while the base lit up and a whirl wind showed up on the base, Max inserted the crystal into the whirl wind and saw it get sucked up.
Soon the Granolith started beeping harder and faster as the inside seems to swirl around faster. A bright light flash out from it, filling the whole room and they heard Liz crying out.
Soon the light faded from the room and they all looked toward Liz, she was lying in the corner, her hand lying on her bare stomach, a pale blue glow was showing and everyone sighed in relief. The baby was still alive and Liz was okay. Liz opened her eyes and looked around before looking down at her hand, she felt tears of relief fill up her eyes as Max hurried over to her.
“He’s okay.” Liz whispered as Max took her into his arms; both of them sobbing with relief at the knowledge their son were okay.
“He’s okay, he’s okay.” Max whispered as he rocked her backward and forward, tears still streaming from their eyes at the thought of nearly losing their baby and with relief.
Max helped Liz up and wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close to his body as they made their way over to the entrance of the cave. Everyone followed them, wanting to go home after what happened.
They were half way down the cliff when Liz stopped suddenly, her hands going down to her stomach,
“Max.” Liz whispered and everyone looked at her.
“What is it sweetie?” Max asked.
“My water just broke.” Liz stated and Max’s face went white with fear and excitement while everyone just groaned.
“Figures, first it’s dying now it coming out of mommy.” Kyle muttered.
“Okay, okay, we need to get you into the pod chambers.” Max stated and Liz shook her head as she bent over.
“He’s coming right now.” Liz whispered as a contraction broke through.
“Damn, you must have fast delivery.” Maria muttered as she and Tess helped Liz to sit down on the ground and winced as Liz clenched their hands.
“Okay, Max, sit next to her, Tess, Maria, there is a blanket in the jeep, go and get it please.” Isabel ordered out as she got down on her knees and spread Liz’s legs apart. “Liz, I’m going to help you get through the delivery, listen to me when I tell you to do something.” Isabel stated and Liz nodded as she panted, taking deep breaths in between each contractions.
Liz threw her head back when another contraction broke through her body once more and clenched Max’s hands. “Okay, the contractions are coming faster so it’s time to push Liz.” Isabel stated and Liz whimpered as she forced herself forward, pushing with all her might.
“Push!” Kyle shouted and Liz turned to glare at him.
“Are you asking for a death wish?” She snarled and Kyle gulped. Liz turned back to the front and screamed as she felt the head bearing down.
“The head is crowing, just one more push and that’s you over!” Isabel squealed; Liz clutched Max’s hand as she bent forward and the head came free. “He’s out Liz, he’s out!” Isabel squealed as she pulled the baby free and Maria wrapped it in a cover while Isabel severed the umbilical cord.
Max kissed Liz’s forehead and stroked back her sweat soaked hair.
“He’s out.” He whispered and Liz smiled up at him.
“Can I see him?” she asked, Maria had handed the baby over to Tess and Tess handed the baby to Liz.
Liz took the baby into her arms and smiled at him.
“Hi sweetie.” Liz whispered as he opened his eyes and she looked into dark blue eyes of a newborn.
“Are his eyes supposed to be blue?” Michael asked.
“Yeah, every baby’s eyes are blue once they are born, they will go to their natural colour once they get older.” Tess explained.
“Hi Alexander Maxwell Evans.” Liz greeted and Max kissed her forehead, he handed his forefinger to Zan and Zan clutched on to it, a bright light formed around the group and shot up into the night filled sky as a small light formed on Zan’s forehead, it formed it self into the V shape and Liz smiled. “You are our little prince aren’t you?”
“What’s happening?” Kyle asked.
“Max and Zan have now got a bond, and Antar has recognized Zan as Max’s heir.” Liz explained then smiled down at Zan. “We are looking at a new beginning.” She whispered and everyone smiled as he or she looked at the new arrival.

The end!

Damn, I hate writing stories that has to end, man but never fear, New Gal season three is coming up soon and expect trouble along the way now they have Zan. Oh by the way, Alex’s death is not what it seems okay. You will find out more about it in the next season. Hee hee. Can’t wait.

Thank you so much for reading this story and the last season and thank you so much for the reviews, you all gave me inspirations. BTW the next season will not be as long as this one, I want to do all the main points and there will be some parts that we never saw on TV, just some fun as Zan is added to the mix.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey, welcome to New Gal Season 3, this starts about after a couple of month after Zan was born, Isabel is going out with Jesse and no one knows. Sorry for any convenience and Grandma Claudia never made it over the summer; the reason will be given soon. Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

“Max?” Liz called as she stepped into the apartment, she looked around the living room before hearing baby laughers and Max muttering from her bedroom, curiously, she moved toward her bedroom and looked into her bathroom only for her eyes to widen as she bit her bottom lip to prevent laughers escaping.
Max turned to her and glowered at her, breaking the barrier. Liz burst into laughers as tears ran down her face.
“Ha, ha.” Max mocked sourly as he glared at his laughing girlfriend.
“You look like Zan was washing you rather than you washing Zan!” Liz gasped out between laughers.
“It’s not funny!” Max exclaimed and Liz rolled her eyes.
“I never did say that washing a baby is gonna be easy, not my fault you didn’t believe me.” Liz remarked as she walked in and sat down next to Max.
“Can you hold him while I get dried?” Max asked and Liz nodded as she leaned in the bath and held Zan while smiling at him.
“How’s mommy little boy?” Liz asked as she pulled him over and placed a kissed on his cheek, causing giggles from Zan as he splashed the water that was surrounding him.
Max got himself dried by waving his hand over his face, hair and body before grabbing the baby soap and lathering his hands up, he washed Zan while he and Liz cooed to the baby.
“Work stressful?” Max asked as they lifted Zan out of the bath and wrapped him in a towel.
“Yeah, between work and homework, I feel I could sleep for two years.” Liz stated and Max kissed her forehead.
“Things are bound to get better soon.” Max explained and Liz nodded.
“I know, I’m just glad that Jim has been able to baby-sit Zan for us, but we can’t keep depending on Jim, especially as he’s trying to a job back at the station.” Liz explained and Max nodded.
“I know.” He whispered and Liz sighed.
“Days like this, I really wish that mom and dad were still alive.” She whispered and Max kissed her forehead, it was almost her dad’s death anniversary, her mother’s just passed.
“I know baby but that’s how things are.” Max whispered and Liz nodded they headed into the living room to dress Zan into his PJs and get him ready for his nap.
Max placed Zan in his cot before grabbing his PJ bottoms, he peeled off his jeans and top and pulled his trousers over his legs before lifting Zan once more and headed over to the rocking chair, he settled himself on the rocking hair with Zan curled up on his chest. “Are you working tomorrow?” Max asked.
“Yeah, its Agnes day off so I’m covering for her with Sarah.” Liz explained as she came out of the bathroom and pulled her top off, she unclipped her bra and pulled on her strapped tank top and pulled off her jeans so she could pull on her sleep boxers and smiled at Zan before Max handed him over to her and getting off the rocking chair.
Max headed out of the bedroom, into the kitchen while Liz took his place on the rocking chair, and began nursing Zan while rocking. Max came back in with a glass of water and sat down on their bed.
“Do you think Sarah will turn up this time?” Max asked; Sarah had a habit of not turning up when she was supposed to and Liz shrugged.
“I don’t know, we’ll find out tomorrow but if she doesn’t, I’m gonna have to fire her.” Liz explained as she felt Zan finish nursing and handed him over to Max to burp while covering herself up and setting up Zan’s cot.
“Better put Maria on hold to be on the safe side.” Max stated and Liz nodded while Max rubbed Zan’s back, hearing him burp and smiling as he got up and walked over to the cot. He placed Zan into the cot and Liz wrapped the covers around him.
“Night. night sweetie.” Liz whispered as she stroked the side of Zan’s face, lulling him into a deep sleep.
“Night time for us.” Max whispered to Liz as he kissed the side of her head and led her over to their bed and they both got settled in their bed. They both kissed each other goodnight before Max laid on his bed and Liz rested her head on his chest, listening to the thump of his heart beat under her ear and going to sleep.
XXXXXX
The next night, Liz sighed as she wiped a sweat bead off her forehead and looked around at the building, it was filling up and fast and there was no Sarah in sight.
Max, can you please get Maria? The building is filling up fast and I can’t get a hold of anyone else.” Liz asked as she stepped into the backroom and Max nodded.
“Sure, I’m heading over to Michael’s cause Isabel is meeting me there.” Max explained as he shifted Zan in his arms and kissed her forehead. Liz smiled her thanks up at him before heading back into the Crashdown to take more orders.
XXXXXX
Maria was sitting in Michael’s apartment, waiting for Michael to come out and show her his new outfit.
“Michael, please. Come out. You've been in there an hour.” Maria exclaimed.
“Go home. I will see you tomorrow.” Michael exclaimed.
“No. I want to see it.” Maria replied.
“Maria...” Michael started but Max walked in, holding Zan to his chest.
“Hey, Max. Hi Zan.” Maria cooed and Zan smiled slightly at his aunt.
“Oh, sorry. Bad time?” Max asked, looking around at the candles. Michael stepped out, wearing his security guard uniform, causing Maria to giggle and Max to raise an eyebrow. “Is this some deranged sex thing?” Max asked.
“I got a job.” Michael stated, fixing his tie.
“Security guard?” Max asked.
“Gotta start somewhere.” Michael stated with a shrug. “What are you doing here?” he asked.
“Oh, I was looking for Maria.” Max stated as he turned to Maria. “Can you help Liz out at the Crashdown, somehow it’s really busy tonight and I promised Isabel I would go over and see her tonight.” Max pleaded and Maria nodded.
“No problem, I needed to speak to Liz about something anyway.” Maria agreed and Max nodded.
“Great, here’s the key to the car. I would love it back in one piece please.” Max stated and Maria beamed.
“You letting me drive the Chevelle.” Maria squealed and Max nodded.
“Isabel is picking me up here and she’ll drop me off at the Crashdown.” Max explained.
“Later.” Maria stated as she kissed Michael on the lips, Max on the cheek and tickled Zan slightly before leaving the building.
XXXXX
“So, what did you need to see me about?” Max asked as he and Isabel headed into her bedroom.
“I just wanted to see my nephew.” Isabel teased as she took Zan into her arms and kissed him over his face, cooing how cute he was.
“Uh Huh.” Max stated, not believing her and she rolled her eyes.
“I guess I was hoping that you could talk to mom or dad but as none of them are here right now, I think it would be impossible.” Isabel muttered the last words.
“Even if they were here, I still wouldn’t talk to them, I can’t Isabel.” Max stressed out and Isabel nodded.
“Yeah, I can understand, all I’ve heard from mom and dad is how you are too young to be a father and moving out, that you were being childish and ECT. Most of the time I just plug my headphones in to my personal stereo or CD player so I can tune them out.” She explained.
Max played with Zan’s foot.
“Iz, I would love to make up with mom and dad but after they way they treated Liz when we told them we were keeping the baby and how they wanted us to deal with Zan, I can’t forget it, no matter how much I try.” Max whispered and Isabel nodded.
“I understand Max, just take your time.” Isabel whispered and both of them smiled down at Zan who started gurgling.
XXXXX
The next morning, Max found himself in Michael’s apartment, both men were sitting at the counter staring at the crate of Snapple that Michael had nicked from his job and in the process, got him and his work mates fired.
Max and Michael are staring at the Snapple
“So you're gonna return the Snapple?” Max asked.
“Yeah.” Michael sighed.
“You think that's gonna get you your job back? Max asked.
“You got a better idea.” Michael asked.
“Why don't you just go get more hours at the Crashdown?” Max suggested.
“Because that's not what it's about, Max. It's about the principle of it.” Michael argued.
“Hey guys, got anything to drink?” a voice called out as the door opened, Liz came in and smiled when she saw the boys but looked at the Snapple curiously.
““Don’t ask,” Max, said as he held his hands in the air and turned to Michael. “You stole the Snapple, Michael. How could it be about principle?” as Liz went into the fridge to get a cold drink, she turned around and looked at the guys, wondering what was going on.
“Because it's not fair to ruin one person's life over a few bottles of Snapple.” Michael explained.
“And this is ruining your life?” Max asked, amused.
“Not mine. This guy at work, Steve he's a killjoy, and he got fired along with the rest of us. Turns out he's got a wife and kids.” Michael sighed and Liz was confused.
“I see.”
“Which isn't my fault. I mean, why should I worry about it? If he takes it upon himself to marry someone and then knock her up before he's got a decent job, how is that my problem?” Michael demanded. Liz was shocked.
“Excuse me but did I hear right, are you telling me that you stole the Snapple and put people out of jobs?” Liz asked and Michael nodded. “And you have the nerve to say that it’s his fault that he got married and had a kid before he got a good job?” Liz demanded and Max looked toward Michael with a ‘you’re dead’ look.
“So why do I feel like this?” Michael asked
“Like what?” Max asked and Michael sighs.
“I don't know.” Michael admitted.
“Like you care.” Liz asked as she sat across from the boys.
“Yeah. It's weird. See, there's you and Isabel, and you guys are like family. And then there's Maria, and she's... Ah, she's Maria. And besides that, I've never had this feeling. But these guys...It's cool. We can hang, and we talk, and we laugh, and it's like, uh... They're...”
“Friends.”
“Something like that.”
Oi, what I’m I? Chopped liver?” Liz asked and Michael laughed
“Sorry,” Michael said and Liz smiled
“Got you to laugh didn’t I?” Liz said with a teasing voice and Max laughed as well. “Anyways, I gotta go.” Michael said as he picked up the Snapple case as he stood up.
“Wait. Uh... You're gonna return them now?” Max asked, stunned.
“Yeah. I'm gonna break in and put the Snapple back behind the fridge.” Michael said
“Oh. And then what?” Max asked, waiting for the rest of the plan.
“Then I'm gonna call 'em, and I'm gonna tip 'em off. Anonymously. And when they realize that nobody stole the Snapple and it was all just a big misunderstanding, they have no choice but to give our jobs back.” Michael said and Liz laughed.
“Michael, what you're about to do is not a plan. It's not an idea. It's something you think about in your mind, and then you come up with something... Better.” Max said
“Yeah. I don't have anything better.” Michael said with a shrug and walked out of the door leaving Max and Liz behind, Liz was laughing her head off while Max was stunned.
“I so cannot believe that he is going to break in the place during broad daylight! He is insane!” Max said and Liz laughed as she sat next to him and kissed him.
“I know what I’m insane for,” Liz said with a mischievous glint as they both kissed once more and headed toward the bedroom.
XXXX
“Michael is completely insane.” Max muttered and Liz giggled, Max was lying on his back while Liz was on her side with one leg intertwined with his and her head resting on his chest.
“He wouldn’t be Michael if he wasn’t insane.” Liz reminded Max as she closed her eyes; Max looked down at her with a smile and kissed her forehead.
There was a knock at the bedroom door and it opened.
“Michael?” Tess asked as she popped her head through the door only to slap her hand over her eyes and pull her head back out the door. “So sorry guys, I was wondering if you knew where Michael was.” Tess called out, Max made sure that their bodies were covered and Liz giggled.
“Michael had gone to break into the corporate of where he was sacked because he stole the Snapple and had to return them.” Liz told Tess.
“In broad daylight?!” Tess demanded and Liz laughed harder.
“I told you he was insane.” Max told Liz and she shook her head.
“You know Michael, I think he’s coming over to the Crashdown later so you can meet up with him there.” Liz told Tess.
“Thanks Liz, see you guys later when you are decent.” Tess teased before leaving with a giggle. Max rolled his eyes and groaned, slumping back on the bed while Liz laughed at Max.
“How many times has she caught us?” Liz asked with a teasing glint in her eyes. Max just growled as he flipped her onto her back and kissed her.
XXXXX
Liz was walking around the supermarket, she grinned at her son, who was sucking on his thumb, looking at everything around him.
“Are you having fun?” Liz asked as she let one hand between the bars and Zan and tickled him slightly, causing him to jerk with baby giggles.
There was a cough behind her and Liz looked up with a smile only for it to dim and fade away. “Mrs. Evans.” Liz stated politely.
“Liz.” Diane stated as she looked at Zan.
“Oh!” Liz gasped out as she lifted Zan into her arms. “Mrs. Evans, this is Zan, Zan this is your grandma Diane.” Liz greeted, Zan giggled up at his mother before turning dark eyes to Diane.
“Zan?” Diane asked.
“Short for Alexander, we named him after Alex for all he done for us, he was truly the best friend we ever had.” Liz whispered as she kissed Zan’s forehead.
“I’m surprise you never named him after Max.” Diane replied and Liz shrugged.
“We did, actually, his name is Alexander Maxwell Parker Evans. We felt it was fitting to add my second name into his.” Liz explained and Diane shook her head.
“I bet you did.” She replied and Liz lost it.
“If you must know, it was Max’s idea.” Liz snapped her gaze furious as she placed Zan back in the seat. “We have to get going, I have errands to run.” Liz muttered as she pushed the trolley and hurried to her shopping.
Once she was finished, she walked outside with the bags and Zan in her arms, Diane hurried after her.
“Liz! You have to think this through!” Diane snapped and Liz shook her head as she turned around to face her.
“Will you just leave it alone?” Liz demanded to Diane. “Max and I have a child, I’m sorry if we are putting him first but that what we have to do. You are not on top of our list anymore Diane, Zan is.” Liz explained, blowing a piece of her hair out of her eyes in frustration.
“You are ruining your lives, why can’t you just give him up for adoption for a little while then take him back when you are older?” Diane suggested and Liz scoffed.
“And miss out on him growing up?” Liz demanded. “No way, Max wanted this child just as much as I did, I didn’t force him into anything.” Liz snapped out, Diane was about to open her mouth to protest but Liz lost it. “Just leave us alone! Max and I are very happy together and we are happy with Zan. If you don’t like it, then tough! It’s our life, not yours.” Liz finished, carrying Zan toward the car, ignoring the anger rushing through her blood and ignoring the urge to blast something into small pieces.

TBC

Thank you so much for the reviews on Chapter 27 of Season 2 and I hoped you liked this chapter, a word of warning, The Evans and the kids won’t get along so well in this season till toward the end. So, expect hostilities from all four of them.

Next chapter: Michael and Kyle baby-sit and Liz finds out something.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 2:

Liz stopped the car when she reached the red light and smiled when she looked over at her son, who was sitting happily in his car seat, in the passenger’s side, facing the back of the seat, sucking on his dummy.
“Hi sweetie.” She cooed and Zan turned to face her, he smiled at her from behind his dummy while Liz reached into the bag at the foot of the passenger’s seat and pulled out a space rattle. She waved it in front of Zan, watching as Zan’s eyes widen in fascination and held out his hand for the rattle. She handed it over to him and set the car in motion while Zan rattled the toy while keeping an eye on it.
Liz stopped when she reached the U.F.O Centre and switched the engine off as she took of her seatbelt and turned to Zan.
“Okay sweetie, let’s go and see Daddy.” Liz said as Zan gurgled while she took his seatbelt off and lifted him into her arms. Zan, immediately, dropped the rattle and took some of Liz’s hair into his hand, playing with the strands. Liz bent over and picked up the rattle, settled it in the chair and picked up the bag before getting out of the car and locking the door. Zan rested his head on her shoulder, still playing with her hair as Liz hurried into the Centre to find Max.
Milton looked up when he heard the door opened and smiled when he saw Liz.
“Hey Liz.” Milton greeted and Liz smiled back.
“Hey Milton.” Liz greeted warmly and looked around. “Is my boyfriend hiding around somewhere?” she teased and Milton laughed.
“He is in the storage room, just head on.” He stated and turned back to the display as Liz headed into the back room where she saw that Max had his back toward her. Liz smirked as she walked up to him, quietly and looked over his shoulder to see that he was reading a book.
“Slacking on the job are we.” Liz asked, causing Max to jump and spin around, clutching his heart in fear. The look on his face was so comical that she burst out laughing. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” Liz stated, her eyes telling him differently and Max mocked glared at her.
“Liar.” He teased back affectionately before turning to their son, who was watching his parents. “Hey Zan.” Max greeted as he took Zan into his arms and kissed his forehead.
“He missed his daddy today.” Liz said and Max grinned as he kissed her on the lips. “I saw your mom today.” Liz said and Max looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
“Really?” he asked and Liz nodded. “So what happened?”
“The usual, we got into a fight and she didn’t like Zan’s name, thought we would name him after you, which is ironic because he is named after you, then she didn’t like the fact that we put Parker in beside Evans.” Liz explained as she looked at Zan and Max felt his heart was breaking, he knew that she blamed herself for the gap between Max and his parents. She blamed herself for not making sure that the pill was working in the first place.
“Just give them time sweetie, they’ll come round.” Max soothed as he took Liz into his arms on the other side of Zan.
“I know; I just hate being the reason there’s a gap between you and parents.” Liz explained.
“Honey, there already were a gap between me and my parents due to my alien side, this is no different.” He whispered and Liz shook her head.
“I know, I just wish that Zan can get to know his grandparents, I mean, my parents are dead so he won’t get to know them, I just hope he’ll get to know them first hand, not from pictures and from us.” She confessed her fear.
“Everything will be fine, you’ll see.” Max promised and Liz nodded, laying her head on his shoulder, watching her son look around the room with interest.
XXXXX
They all found themselves over at the Crashdown except from Isabel, Tammy was laughing at something Liz had told her while bouncing Zan on her knees when Isabel came barging into the Crashdown.
“Whoa! Where’s the fire?” Liz asked as Isabel came bursting into the Crashdown, startling everyone.
“I have the most amazing news!” Isabel gushed and everyone sat up, waiting. “I’m getting Married!” she squealed, everyone looked at each other before looking at Isabel.
“And how long have you been keeping the relationship a secret for?” Kyle asked and Isabel stopped smiling as she thought about it.
“Since the end of summer. Isn’t it great?” Isabel squealed once more as she thrusted out her left hand and let everyone see the diamond on the ring.
“Erm, yeah, I guess it is.” Liz stated and everyone looked at her, she just shrugged. “Erm, Izzy, who are you marrying?” Liz asked.
“Jesse Ramirez.” Isabel stated and Max bolted up from his seat.
“The new lawyer that’s working for dad?” Max demanded and Isabel rolled her eyes.
“I’m eighteen years old, I can have a relationship with someone older than me.” Isabel stated, rolling her eyes.
“Erm, how come we never knew about this relationship in the first place?” Michael asked.
“Because I wasn’t sure if it was going to be a serious thing and it is, beside, dad would have lost it if he knew that his new lawyer was dating his eighteen year old daughter.” Isabel explained.
“Well, I guess Congratulation is in order.” Liz stated, puzzled and Isabel smiled at her.
“Thank you Liz.” Isabel squealed as she hugged Liz before turning to everyone else. Everyone else just murmured and agreed, causing her to squeal and hug each one before hurrying out of the Crashdown to tell her parents.
“What just happened here?” Maria demanded.
“I think we allowed Isabel to get married to a guy we didn’t even know she was dating.” Tommy stated.
XXXXX
“Guys, can you look after Zan for me?” Liz asked. “I have an errand to run, so I can’t take him with me and Max is at work.” Liz explained.
“Sure.” Kyle agreed and Liz smiled.
“Thank you!” she replied before turning to Zan. “Mommy is going away for a little while. I’ll be back soon.” She stated as she kissed him. “Daddy will be home soon so you be a good boy for uncle Kyle and Mikey.” Liz warned as she kissed him one more and handed him over to Kyle. “Max should get off work about in an hour or so, depending on what Milton wants him to do, there is a bottle of breast milk in the fridge so you just need to heat it up and check the temp by dripping some onto your arm, make sure it warm, not hot.” Liz warned and they nodded.
Liz walked backward out of the Crashdown, waving her hand.
“How hard can it be to look after a baby?” Kyle asked Michael.
“Bye, bye sweetie, mommy loves you.” Liz stated as Zan kept his dark eyes locked on her, curled, and uncurled his fingers in a goodbye.
The second Liz stepped out of his sight, tears filled Zan’s eyes and he started to cry, startling Kyle and Michael.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” Kyle asked Zan leaned forward, his arms out stretched, wanting Liz.
“Looks like he wants his mommy.” Michael stated. Kyle started bouncing Zan on his knees.
“Hey, Mommy will be home soon.” Kyle soothed but Zan just wailed harder.
“So, how hard can it be look after a baby?” Michael asked, repeating Kyle’s question and receiving a glare in return.
XXXXX
The boys found themselves in Liz’s bedroom, Michael was rocking Zan while Zan sucked on his thumb while his other hand was curled around the T-shirt that the boys had wrapped him in, some tears slid down his cheeks but he was more calmer than before.
“Oh thank Buddha.” Kyle praised as he slumped on the bed, exhausted from the events.
Max walked into the apartment and looked around for Liz.
“Liz?” he called out.
“In here Max.” Kyle called out and Max headed into the bedroom with a confused look. “Liz had an errand to run so she asked us to baby-sit Zan for you.” Kyle explained and Max nodded as he turned to Zan.
“Hey buddy, what’s wrong?” Max asked as Zan out- stretched his arms, wanting his father. Max took Zan into his arms.
“He started crying the second Liz stepped out of his sight, we’ve only just calmed him down.” Michael explained and understanding dawned over Max’s face.
“We rarely leave him, he’s always with one of us when the other is away, this is the first time both of us had actually left him with someone else.” Max explained as Zan turned in Max’s arms so he could bury his face into the crook of Max’s neck, Zan inhaled the scent of Max before closing his eyes and going for a little nap, all the crying had made him sleepy.
Liz stepped into the room and saw Max-holding Zan, who was sound asleep and felt her heart melt at the sight of them together.
“Hey guys.” Liz greeted as she walked in and kissed Max on the lips before trailing a finger down Zan’s cheek. She turned to Kyle and Michael. “Why is he wearing my t-shirt?”
“He was missing you and the scent calmed him down.” Michael explained.
“Did you feed him?” she asked.
“We tried but he refused to take the milk.” Kyle explained and Max nodded.
“He has irregular feeding, we never know when he’s hungry.” Max explained and looked at the boys. “Will you be babysitting again?” he asked and laughed when both of them shook their head furiously.
“Nope, football on and we wanna see if the team is gonna win this game.” Michael stated as both of them hurried out of the room, causing Liz to roll her eyes.
“He can’t have been that bad.” She muttered and sighed. “Anyway, I have to get back to work so I’ll see you later.” She stated before kissing Max on the lips once more and kissed Zan on his forehead before heading out of the building.
“Looks like it’s just me and you buddy.” Max whispered as he walked into the living room.
XXXXX
“There you go buddy.” Max stated as he handed Zan the bottle, Zan let one hand rest on the bottle while his other one curled around Max’s index finger.
“Never in a million years I thought we would see this.” A female voice teased and Max turned around to see Tess standing there with a teasing smile, Max laughed.
“Tell me about it.” Max stated as Tess walked over and sat down across from them.
“He’s adorable.” Tess whispered and Max smiled. “How’s he been doing?” she asked.
“He’s sleeping through the night, which is a relief for Liz and it makes things easier for the both of us, the only times he cries is when he is hungry or when we leave his sight.” Max explained.
“Huh?” Tess asked, confused by the last statement. Max stood up and handed her Zan, he walked out of the room and into the hallway, out of Zan’s sight; causing Zan to start crying and let, his hands stretch out for Max.
Max stepped back into the living room and took Zan into his arms once more, causing Zan to calm down and settle back down for feeding.
“See what I mean? Liz or I have to stay in the room while the other one is gone otherwise, expect a flood and a headache.” Max stated as he kissed Zan’s forehead.
“Don’t you and Liz have a connection to Zan?” Tess asked and Max nodded.
“Yeah we do, but it doesn’t matter, if he can’t see us, he’ll cry till he sees one of us.” Max warned dryly and Tess giggled. “So, What brings you up here?” Max asked and Tess sighed.
“It’s Tommy.” Tess stated and Max shifted in his seat, giving Tess his full attention. “He wants to know what the secret is.” Tess explained.
“Oh.” Max stated, understanding. “How do you feel about that?” he asked.
“I feel that I can trust him, that he’ll be there for us but I know that Michael would never go for it, not after what happened to Alex.” Tess explained.
“Let me talk it over with Liz, she’s the one that has to give it the go-ahead then we can have a group meeting and talk it over.” Max suggested and Tess nodded.
“Hello?” Liz called out as she entered the apartment.
“In the living room.” Max called out and Liz headed into the living room, taking of her headband, she smiled when she saw Max and Tess sitting at the table.
“Hey.” Liz greeted as she walked over, she kissed Max before taking Zan into her arms and stroked his back. “How’s my baby boy?” Liz asked as she kissed him; Zan gurgled as he played with her hair before letting out a burp. “Hey Tess, what’s up?” Liz asked,
“Nothing much, just stopped by to see this little cutie pie.” Tess teased and Liz laughed as she shifted Zan.
“That reminds me, Tommy was by, looking for you.” Liz explained and Tess nodded.
“Better go and find him to see what he wants.” Tess stated as she stood up and walked off.
“Did I interrupt something?” Liz asked as Max stood up.
“She wants to tell Tommy the whole truth about us, you know, aliens.” Max stated as Liz handed Zan back to him so he could continue feeding Zan.
“You know Michael won’t allow it.” Liz stated as they both headed over to their bedroom, Liz grabbed the middle of her outfit, ripped it apart and threw it on the bed as she headed over to the wardrobe.
“I know, I told her that we would have a group meeting and talk about it.” Max explained and Liz nodded as she grabbed Max’s t-shirt and a pair of her jeans.
“How do you feel about it?” Liz asked.
“I don’t know, I mean, Tess feels that we can trust him, maybe you could check him out?” Max suggested as he settled himself on the bed, watching Liz changed while feeding Zan.
“Yeah, I can do that but it won’t really give us a lot of information Max.” Liz reminded and Max nodded.
“I know, but I just want to make sure we’ll do the right thing.” Max whispered, Alex’s death forced it way through his mind and Liz sat down on the bed.
“We will.” Liz whispered, knowing what Max was thinking.
XXXXX
Liz saw Phillip acting weird outside his office; she noticed that he seemed to looking at his watch every minute until a car pulled up, he looked around before getting into it and driving off. Liz could see that the driver was a man and was curious about what was going on.
She walked over to the office and stepped inside the building, she looked around for the sectary and saw that she wasn’t around before stepping into the main part of the area; she looked around before heading over to Phillip’s office.
Liz walked into Phillip’s office and looked around before hurrying over to the desk, she checked the drawers as she looked over at the board and noticed that there was another underneath the top one, curiously, she walked over and pushed the top board up, revealing the second board.
The second board came into view and Liz looked at it with stunned horror. On the top of the board was ‘what is Max hiding?’ with picture of Max underneath the title; on the left side of Max was a picture of Liz holding Zan. It was obviously taken by a P.I with her name next to it and on the right side of the board was Isabel’s picture and a statement saying that she knew the truth, it hit Liz like a ton of brick and she fought to keep her revulsion under control.
Max’s father was investigating them!

TBC

Thanks for all the reviews on the last chapter and I hoped you liked this one, please leave me your thoughts and questions and I’ll answer them as best as I can.

Next chapter: Max has a showdown with his father.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

This is short because I wanted to focus on Max and Phillip the most.

Chapter 3

“Are you okay Max?” Liz asked, Max just stared at the board as fear, shock and betrayal ran through his body at the thought of his own father investigating him and Liz.
“He has our whole lives up here.” Max exclaimed softly as one hand reached out to touch the picture of Liz and Zan, memories of the night that Zan was conceived ran through his mind once more. Liz reached out and intertwined her fingers with hers. “Why would he do this?” Max asked.
“I think he’s scared of losing you so he is trying to piece the puzzle together.” Liz suggested.
“By investigating us?” Max demanded as they both walked over to the desk and sat down, facing the board.
“Maybe you should tell him Max.” Liz suggested and Max shook his head.
“No!” Max cut her off, dismissing the idea. “Not after what we’ve just seen, we don’t know how he could take it.” Max explained.
“Max, if we have a P.I following us, he could capture Zan doing something he shouldn’t be doing, he could capture one of us on film and hand it over to the F.B.I if he believes we are dangerous. We can’t risk Zan.” Liz explained, scared for their son.
“I know Liz but how can I trust my dad after seeing this?” Max asked.
“Max, you need to talk to him, he thinks we killed Alex for god sakes!” Liz exclaimed and Max shook his head.
“I can’t believe he thinks we killed him, does he really think that little of Isabel and I.” Max asked and Liz sighed.
“I don’t know but you need to sort him out and stop him from coming after us, we can’t risk Zan.” Liz stated and Max wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
“I’ll talk to him but I’m not telling him anything.” Max warned and Liz nodded.
“I don’t care, as long you stop the P.I from following us again.” Liz whispered and he kissed her forehead before looking at the board with hard eyes once more. He would sort it out.
XXXXX
Max drove about the town for a while, he wanted to get his thoughts sorted out before seeing his father. He couldn’t believe his father would stoop so low that he would start investigating them and send a P.I on them. In addition, to top it off, his father thinks they all killed Alex! He scoffed at how he respected his father, sure he understood what Liz said, that Phillip was scared of losing them but he was pushing them even further away by putting them under scope of a P.I and thinking they killed Alex.
He stopped when he saw Phillip come out of a building with a stack of photos in his hand and lost it, he parked the car and stormed over to his father.
“Hey Dad, more picture of spying on us?” Max snapped as he took the pictures off Phillip and noticed they were pictures of Max and Liz playing with Zan, Liz and Zan shopping. Max and Zan in the U.F.O Centre, Max and Milton laughing at something Zan had done. “I can’t believe you are investigating us!” Max snapped.
“What did you expect me to do and how did you find out about this?” Phillip demanded.
“Liz found the board, she noticed that you were looking suspicious and she wanted to talk to you, adult to adult when she found the board.” Max explained.
“Of course, Liz would have found it.” Phillip replied bitterly.
Max’s fist came out of nowhere and connected with Phillip’s Cheek. Everyone in the street stopped what he or she was doing when she or he saw Max punching Phillip and wondering what was going on.
“Dad will you just drop the investigation?” Max shouted and Phillip scoffed.
“I wouldn’t have started it if I didn’t think you had something to hide.” and Max lost it.
“You have a fucking P.I following us, you even got him to take pictures of Liz! Do you have any idea how scared she is? He could have been taking pictures of her in her room with any of us realising it!” Max shouted; getting angry and something hit him. “And how could you think we had anything to do with Alex’s death? We didn’t kill him if that’s what you think.” Max snapped.
“I don’t even know you anymore, not since you started going out with Liz. There’s my problem, you were dating Tess then you dumped her for a new girl then you knock her up!” Phillip shouted and Max shook his head.
“I love Liz, okay, I love her! And if I ever catch you bothering her again, you can expect to forget me.” Max snapped dangerously.
“And what is that suppose to mean?” Phillip asked.
“I will leave the family and never come back. Liz means more to me than you do so don’t even try and make me choose but right now, I’m telling you, I’m choosing Liz and Zan.” Max threatened before storming out of the office, slamming the door behind him.
The walls shook with the force and some pictures fell to the floor and smashed, Phillip just stood there, anger and shock running through his body at his son’s words and actions.
XXXXX
Max drove out into the desert, he switched the engine off and just looked out into the sky as anger and betrayal ran through his body. He was furious with his father for investigating him and Liz. Zan could be in more danger than he ever thought.
“Fuck it!” Max muttered as he slammed his hand out and the side of the cliff blew apart under the force of his powers.
“Max!” Liz called out as she hurried up to him, Max turned around, shocked at seeing Liz running up to him. He got out of his car and hurried over to her.
They both embraced, hugging each other hard to the other, trying to get rid of all the tension that was running through their bodies. “What happened?” Liz asked as she pulled away and cupped Max’s face in her hands.
“Dad and I had a major argument. The usual.” Max muttered and Liz’s eyes turned soft with sympathy.
“I’m sorry honey.” She whispered and Max shook his head.
“It’s not your fault, dad and I were never really close due to my secret, it makes sense that me moving out would push them over the edge.” Max explained and Liz shook her head.
“You wouldn’t have moved out if I hadn’t gotten pregnant.” Liz whispered and Max smiled slightly.
“Yes I would have, after that night, I don’t think I would have been able to keep myself off you.” Max teased and Liz rolled her eyes, blushing slightly before laughing in agreement. Liz linked hands with Max and noticed his wince; she looked around and saw raw red marks on his knuckles.
“Max?” Liz asked and Max sighed, he knew that people would be talking about it and even if he didn’t tell her, she would find out through their flashes.
“I punched Dad.” He muttered and Liz gaped at him.
“You punched your father.” Liz asked, incredulous and Max nodded.
“He just pissed me off and I couldn’t control it Liz, I was so scared after I done it.” Max whispered and Liz pulled him back into a hug.
“It’s okay, what ever he must have said must have been that bad, you don’t go around punching people for no reason.” Liz pointed out and Max sighed.
“I love you so much Liz.” Max whispered.
“I love you too.” Liz whispered back, kissing him on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.

Sorry again it was so short but major mind block on it, so please forgive me.

Next chapter: To Have and To Hold.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 4: To have and to hold

“More pie?” Liz asked, Liz, Maria and Isabel were in the Crashdown and it was after closing time, it was obvious that Isabel had spend the entire day there.
“No. Liz, thank you. I'm sorry for being such a bitch today.” Isabel admitted and Liz smiled.
“No, just don't even worry about it. I don't even know what I would be like 3 days before my wedding. Beside, you were totally the same in your past life.” Liz teased with a wink, causing Isabel to chuckle.
“How 'bout me? Imagine the stress involved getting married to Michael?” Maria demanded and Liz laughed at the thought before turning to Isabel,
“Well, I mean, are you? Are you nervous at all? Not about the wedding, but about, you know, getting married. It's for the rest of your life.” Liz asked and Isabel shrugged.
“Honestly, no.” Isabel stated.
“You're that sure.” Maria asked and Isabel smiled.
“I guess I am.” Isabel stated and Maria smirked.
“Hmm. I really respect that.” Maria stated, causing Isabel to chuckle.
“Thanks.” Isabel stated before closing her eyes for a while as the girls cleared up.
Isabel sees herself standing near giant windows with curtains billowing in the wind. A man walks up to her; they talk for a little while before kissing, causing Isabel to wake up with a gasp.
“Are you ok?” Liz asked with concerned and Isabel nodded,
“Yeah, I'M...Fine. I'm fine.” Isabel blurted out, not wanting to tell Liz what happened, Liz nodded before turning back to do her work, leaving Isabel confused and worried, Khivar had entered her mind.
XXXXX
Phillip and Diane were walking down the street when they saw Isabel.
“Isabel.” Diane greeted.
“Hi.” Isabel replied, shortly.
“How--ahem. How are you?” Phillip asked.
“Fine.” Isabel replied in the same tone and Diane sighed.
“Honey, wait. I know that you're hurt and you're angry, and we understand, but…” she trailed off and Phillip took over.
“But you need to understand the reason we're not coming isn't because we don't love you.” Phillip explained.
“Of course not...” Diane backed him up. “But we can't support this. It's…” Diane started but Isabel had turned her back on her parents and spoke into the phone once more.
Isabel turns her back on her parents and walks off.
“You listen to me. This is my wedding and no one will screw it up! No one!” Isabel stated, raising her voice so that her parents could hear her too.
XXXXX
Isabel walked over to the park where she saw Max sitting at the table with his foot resting on Zan’s buggy, rocking it back and forth while reading his biology book. She walked over to him and sat down next to her, Max looked up at his sister.
“Hey.” Max greeted.
“Hey.” Isabel greeted back and Max looked at her in concern.
“How are you?”
“Under a lot of pressure. 2 days and counting, you know.” Isabel stated with forced cheerfulness.
“Yeah.” Max stated, not believing her.
“Just say it, Max. You don't want me to marry Jesse. It's ok. Believe me, people aren't exactly jumping for joy when they hear the news.” Isabel replied bitterly and Max sighed.
“Everyone's just a little concerned. It's not that we don't like Jesse.” Max explained.
“It's that you don't know Jesse, it's how sudden this is, it's that you don't want me to make a mistake I will regret for the rest of my life. I know. I have heard it all.” Isabel replied, sadly.
“Don't you think there's a reason that everyone keeps telling you the same thing? Like maybe we're right.” Max asked.
“Or maybe you could trust me. I would like to believe that my family would a find a way to be there for me.” Isabel demanded.
“You know we will.” Max replied as he leaned over and picked up Zan, who started to cry.
“No, I don't. Mom and dad aren't coming to my wedding. My parents aren't coming to my wedding. I can say it, but I can't quite make myself believe it.” Isabel replied.
“I'm sorry, I didn't know.” Max stated as he pulled out a bottle from his bag and heated it up before testing it on his skin and feeding it to Zan.
“It doesn't matter, ok. All that matters is that I know that Jesse is the one.” Isabel stated and Max nodded then Isabel turned to Max.
“Erm, Jesse wanted me to ask you, he wanted to ask you but ever since he can’t find you, he wanted me to ask you if you would be his Best Man?” Isabel asked and Max looked at her, stunned.
“...Best man?” Max stuttered and Isabel nodded with a huge smile.
“Yeah, well, what do you say, Max?” Isabel asked and Max smiled.
“Ok. Yeah, yeah, I'd--I'd be honoured.” Max replied and Isabel beamed.
“That’s great, you can walk with Liz ever since she’s my bridesmaid and Maria can walk with Jesse’s brother.” Isabel started rifling off her list, leaving Max rolling his eyes, wondering what he had gotten himself into.
XXXX
Max and Liz walked through the Evan’s house. Liz was holding Zan close to her chest as he sucked on his thumb, looking about the house.
“Brings back a lot of memories doesn’t it?” Max asked as he clutched his shoes in one hand and Liz’s hand in another.
“Yeah it does. Just wish things weren’t so strained with your parents and us.” Liz stated and Max tightened his grip on his hand.
“I know sweetie but they couldn’t accept that we love each other and we were having a child.” Max whispered and Liz sighed sadly as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Phillip and Diane entered the kitchen with the shopping bags and stopped when they saw Max and Liz standing there, with Liz holding Zan.
“Max, Liz!” Diane gasped when she saw them.
“Hi mom, dad.” Max greeted, Liz just stayed quiet. “I just needed to get my shoes for the wedding.” Max explained, holding up his shoes.
“Really? I thought you didn't approve.” Diane stated as she put down the shopping bags.
“It’s kinda complicated, Max’s the best man and I’m the bridesmaid.” Liz explained and Diane nodded.
“So...How is your sister? I mean; she must be getting nervous.” Diane stated and Phillip snickered.
“Knowing Isabel, I'm sure she's got everything completely wired right down to the number of petals on the roses.” Phillip stated, confidently and Liz shook her head.
“Well, actually, she's been having kind of a tough time.” Max stated.
“Oh?” Diane asked and they nodded.
“The dressmakers have lost her dress.” Liz explained and they looked at her stunned.
“We have to go now, Liz and I will be late for the rehearsal if we don’t get moving.” Max explained as they started to head for the door.
“I guess you are not coming to the wedding.” Liz asked and Diane shook her head.
“She is making the biggest mistake of her life, I can’t just stand by and paste on a fake smile and pretend to be happy for her.” Diane protested and Liz closed her eyes as she nodded, she opened them once more and looked at the adults.
“Listen, I know that us four have problems and I really hope that we will be able to work them out, we just don’t know how to deal with the problems yet. But if you miss your daughter’s wedding, you will never work that out.” Liz stated as she looked at them with pleading eyes. “Isabel’s lucky, she has you two to be there and watch her get married to the man she loves, I’m going to get married to Max one day but my parents won’t be there. Just don’t burn a bridge that you won’t be able to mend it.” Liz whispered as Max kissed her forehead and gently led her out of the Evan’s house toward the Jeep, leaving Diane and Phillip to think about what they are doing.
XXXXX
Liz was laughing at something Maria said to her as she passed Jim, Isabel came rushing into the Crashdown and hurried over to Jim.
“I need to talk to you. Um, I want you to do something for me at the wedding, during the ceremony actually.” Isabel stated and Jim looked at her with a wary look on his face.
“It's not an usher, is it? I look so bad in those monkey suits. I mean, I'm touched and all but…” Jim stated and Isabel shook her head.
“No, I--I want you to give me away.” Isabel stated and Jim looked at her, stunned.
“You mean...” Jim asked and Isabel nodded.
“Walk me down the aisle. My, um, my parents aren't going, and since I sort of think of you as a father figure I thought... What do you say?” Isabel asked and Jim smiled.
“Yes. Yes, it would be an honour.” Jim stated and Isabel squealed as she hugged him.
“Thank you.”
Kyle was sitting at the booth when Karter, the director came over and sat down across from Kyle.
“Have a seat.” Kyle remarked, sarcastically.
“I get it.” Karter stated and Kyle looked at him, confused.
“I don't know what you're talking about.” Kyle admitted.
“I get it, ok? The whole stuck in Mayberry until we're nice to Gomer routine. Sorry I hurt your poor little feelings. Now how much will it take to get you to fix the bus so the band can get back on the road and make the air dates I keep booking…” Karter stated, getting annoyed.
“Wait a minute, you manage a band?” Liz asked as she walked past the booth.
“No, Alice, I'm the program director of 7, count them, 7 radio stations spread across the south-western United States.” Karter stated, sarcastically.
“What band?” Liz asked, not listening to him.
“Ivy.” Krater sighed and Liz raised an eyebrow.
“Ivy? Here?” Liz asked and Karter sighed.
“Unfortunately.” He muttered and Liz sat down.
“Let's talk.” Liz stated, causing Karter to perk up.
XXXXX
Maria and Liz are helping Isabel get ready, Liz had gotten Zan to settle down on the bed and told him not to move or do any powers.
“I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but...” Maria started and Liz shrugged.
“We searched every store in Roswell, really.” Liz explained.
“No, it's fine, and thank you. Thank you both so much for everything you've already done, and it'll be really... Really fine.” Isabel stated, trying not to cry. The door opened and everyone turned to face it, Diane stepped through.
“It's lovely. I mean, really, it is, but I just thought that maybe as an option. This was my wedding dress, girls, and my mother wore it before I did, and I'd be honoured…” Diane started but was cut off when Isabel hugged her, Maria and Liz smiled at each other as Liz turned around to pick up Zan.
“I love you, mom.” Isabel whispered.
“I mean, I don't know if we could possibly get it altered in time.” Diane admitted and Isabel shook her head.
“Oh, no, I will find a way.” Isabel promised and Diane smiled in relief.
“Good.” Diane stated before leaving the room.
XXXXX
Jim is holding Isabel's arm getting ready to walk her down the aisle, Isabel straightened her dress and smiled up at Jim.
“This is it. Are you ready?” Isabel asked, Jim looked up and smiled.
“I don't think so.” Jim stated as Isabel looked up, saw Phillip making his way over to Isabel, and held out his arm.
“May I?” Phillip asked, Isabel smiled as tears filmed her eyes and placed her arm through the arm held out.
Liz walked down the aisle, holding the white roses and Zan. She wore a floor length red dress and red heels; her hair was curled and pinned up on top of her head. Max smiled as he watched her make her way down the aisle and Zan gurgled, waving his hand at his father, causing people to aw and coo at how sweet Zan was. Max let out a small laugh as he curled and uncurled his fingers in a ‘hi’ greeting to his son, causing Liz to laugh slightly and kiss the top of her son’s head.
Maria followed Liz holding a bunch of red roses and a black floor length dress; her blonde hair was curled around her face, she smiled as she stood next to Liz and handed her finger to Zan to play with.
Tess followed Maria with a bunch of purple roses and a light blue floor length dress, her hair was curled up and pinned on her head, she stopped next to Maria and all three girls smiled at each other as the ‘here come the bride’ music started up and everyone stood up, facing the doors.
Isabel stepped through; she smiled at her father before they made their way down the aisle, Jesse smiled when he caught Isabel’s eyes and they both smiled brightly as she made her way down toward him. She reached him and the Minster started the vows.
“I, Isabel Sarah, take thee, Jesse Esteban, to be my wedded husband.”
“I, Jesse Esteban, take thee, Isabel Sarah, to be my wedded wife.”
“In sickness and in health...” Isabel vowed.
“In plenty and in want...” Jesse vowed. Max and Liz smiled at each other as Zan played with her necklace.
“Through joy and through sorrow...” Isabel vowed.
“So long as we both shall live.” Jesse vowed.
“By the authority committed unto me, as a minister of the church of Jesus Christ, I now proclaim that Jesse and Isabel are husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The Minster stated; Isabel and Jesse smiled before leaning in and taking their first kiss as wife and husband.
XXXXX
Everyone was in the reception; Max laughed as he held Liz’s hand and made their way through the crowd. He walked up to someone and tapped him or her on the shoulder, he or she turned around and Liz let out a squeal.
“Grandma!” Liz squealed.
“Hi Honey bear.” Claudia stated as she hugged her granddaughter.
“What are you doing here?” Liz asked.
“This is to make up for not being here over the summer, I’m sorry but my dig took longer than expected. So, let’s me see my Great Grandson!” Claudia stated and Liz laughed as she turned Zan around and handed him over to Claudia. “Oh, he’s so adorable, he looks like Max.” Claudia stated, both, Max and Liz smiled with delight when there was a tapping sound. Everyone quietened down and turned.
“If the best man would like to make a speech?” the man asked and Max nodded as he walked over.
“Hi. I'm Max Evans. The best man. Ahem. Isabel and I, uh... Well, I'm sure you all know the story, how they found us... Little kids wandering in the desert. No one knew where we came from or where we belonged. We didn't know anything either, who our parents were, how we got there. All we had was each other. Two people took us in, gave us names, made us part of their family, something I'll always-- we'll always be grateful for. Growing up, I was always... I always felt very protective of my big sister, always tried to look out for her. I guess... What I've come to realize is that she doesn't need me anymore to protect her. She's too strong for that. So, uh... To Jesse... Welcome to the family. I think you'll find it's going to be an interesting experience.” Max stated with a smirk and everyone laughed as Isabel rolled her eyes at the double meaning. “And to Isabel... I love you. I trust you. And I wish you all the happiness in the world. We all do. To Jesse and Isabel.” Max stated as he lifted his glass and everyone cheered.
“Isabel and Jesse.”
Liz stood at the microphone and smiled nervously as she tucked back a strand of her hair behind her ear.
“Hi, I was asked by Jesse to sing this song for Isabel.” Liz stated with a smile at Isabel, Isabel gasped as she looked at Jesse. “So, if the bride and groom would like to take the dance floor for their first dance?” Liz asked. Isabel and Jesse got up and made their way to the floor as the band behind Liz struck up the tune.
Max, gently, bounced Zan while pointing at Liz.
“There’s mommy.” Max whispered, watching his son clap his hand with delight once more at seeing his mother.
Oh, Why You Look So Sad? /Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now/Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through/'cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you/You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess/Could make me love you less Liz sang, she smiled at Max before looking back at the couple on the dance floor once more. Maria and Michael had gotten up to dance while Diane and Phillip stepped in between Jesse and Isabel, dancing with the couple.
I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you
So, if you're mad, get mad/Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now/Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too/Well I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the crossroads/And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along/'cause even if you're wrong
I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you
Take me in; into your darkest hour/And, I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you/And when...
When the night falls on you, baby/You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own/I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you/Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you/I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you. Liz finished and everyone cheered and applauded. Liz let out a laugh as she nod her head once more walking off the stage and clapping the director on his shoulder. “It’s time.” Liz stated and he nodded.
Liz walked off as the director twirled his hand toward the bang.
“Hit it!” he called out. The tune to the song started up once more.
There's a place I dream about/Where the sun never goes out
And the sky is deep and blue/Won't you take me there with you
Ohhh, we can begin again/Shed our skin, let the sun shine in
At the edge of the ocean/We can start over again Everyone started dancing once more, Max and Liz laughed as Zan clapped his hand in delight as the music started up while Isabel and Jesse danced, Max kissed Liz’s forehead.
“I love you.” He whispered and she smiled up at him.
“I love you too.” She whispered back, Zan turned to face his parents and gurgled. “And I loved you too.” Liz teased as she kissed Zan on the forehead.
Liz handed Zan over to Grandma Claudia then stood up, she took Max’s hand and pulled him to the dance floor, both of them smiling, love shining in their eyes.
“Max and Liz really love each other don’t they?” Diane asked Michael and Michael smiled.
“They are soul mates.” Michael stated before turning to Maria and laughing at something, she said, leaving Diane to her thoughts.
Shaa lah lah lah lah lah lah
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah Diane walked over to the table and sat down, Claudia got up and moved over next to Diane.
“I know you are scared of losing Max, but you are pushing him away by hurting Liz.” Claudia stated as she let Zan play with her finger.
Diane looked over at Claudia and looked at Zan.
“I can’t help it, he’s too young to be a father.” Diane explained.
“He’s eighteen years old and from what I seen of him last year, he had grown up.” Claudia explained and sighed. “I’m not going to lecture you, he is your son but you will lose him by hurting Liz and Zan, they are his world.” Claudia stated thoughtfully, smiling down at Zan. Diane looked at Zan once more and was struck by how much he looked like Max with a hint of Liz in him.
There's a world I've always known/Somewhere far away from home
When I close my eyes I see/All the space and mystery
At the edge of the ocean/We can start over again
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah
Sha lah lah/Sha lah lah The song ended, Max and Liz walked over to Diane and Claudia.
“Hey Grandma, Mrs. Evans.” Liz stated before looking at her son. “Hi sweetie.” Liz smiled as Zan held out his arms, wanting to be held by her. Liz took him into her arms and kissed his forehead.
Max smiled down at his son, running his hand up and down his back.
“Are you having fun buddy?” Max asked; Zan watched with wide eyes when he saw the large cake going by the group causing Max and Liz to laugh.
Isabel was dancing with Michael when a man comes up and cut in, Isabel started dancing with him when she pulled away so she could look at him in the face, only to freeze. It was Khivar.
“Stay calm and keep smiling, Isabel.” He stated and Isabel shook her head.
“You're not here. You're not really here.” Isabel muttered.
“Oh, I am here. I've come for you.” Khivar stated.
“No. I'm dreaming or sleeping or something.” Isabel muttered.
“May I?” Khivar asked the waiter and took the glass. “To your happy day. And, uh... Many more happy days still to come. I'll see you soon.” Khivar stated before walking off and Kyle walked up.
“Can I, uh, dance with the bride?” Kyle asked.
“Kyle, did you see that guy who was here?” Isabel demanded and Kyle nodded.
“The guy you were talking to and dancing with?” Kyle asked.
“You saw him? You really saw him?” Isabel demanded and Kyle nodded once more, confused.
“Sure. Why? Who was he?” Kyle asked.
“Someone who can't be here.” Isabel whispered as she searched the crowd once more.

Okay, honeymoon next chapter, thanks for the reviews on last chapter and I hope you’ll leave some for this chapter, later.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hi, i have already done this chapter and wanted to put it up instead of making you wait, hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 5: the Aftermath.

“Hey, guys. How's it going? Everything ok?” Kyle asked as he walked up to the car where Max and Jesse were packing the back of the car.
“Yeah. Fine.” Jesse stated and Kyle looked at Max.
“You sure?” Kyle asked and Max nodded.
“Yeah. What's up?” Max asked and Kyle stared at him, dumbfounded first before shaking his head.
“Nothing. Nothing.” Kyle muttered and smiled. “Is Isabel around?”
“Yeah, she's, uh, upstairs changing.” Max remembered and Kyle nodded.
“Great. Sorry.” Kyle stated as he entered the Crashdown as Michael came out, Maria walked over to him with a pile of dirty dishes, she handed it to him before walking off.
Liz was carrying a sleeping Zan in her arms when she saw Michael standing there, looking at the dishes.
“Kitchen.” Liz reminded.
“I'm not washing all these.” Michael shot at her and she glared at him,
“Go.” Liz ordered and he grumbled under his breath as he headed back into the Crashdown. Max walked over to Liz and kissed her on the forehead as he took Zan into his arms and kissed his forehead as Zan stirred before going back to sleep again.
XXXXX
Isabel came down the stairs, straightening her top as Kyle came barging in through the backroom.
“Hey, what are you doing? You didn't tell them.” Kyle demanded.
“No. You tell them.” Isabel stated then added in an after thought. “After I'm gone.”
“Hold on. Isn't this guy like an alien killer?” Kyle demanded and Isabel nodded before sighing.
“Look, I get one honeymoon, all right. He's not gonna ruin it!” Isabel stated.
“Isabel, I'm all for denial as A... Way of life, but you can't just run away from this one.” Kyle reminded; Isabel stared at him before smiling.
“Yes, I can.” She stated before leaving the area.
Michael came out with a dishtowel as Max walked through the backroom, holding Zan.
“I’m gonna take him upstairs.” Max told them as he headed up the stairs to his and Liz’s room so Zan could sleep in his cot.
“You wanna wash or dry?” Michael asked and Kyle huffed.
“I can't believe she didn't tell you.” Kyle muttered, as he stormed through the open area, leaving Michael looking after him with a confused look.
“Tell me what?” Michael asked.
Max came through and walked up behind Liz, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her back into his front as she laughed as something Tess said to her.
“Honey, I’m heading over to the reservation, I promised an old friend of mine that I will go and see them today.” Claudia stated to Liz and Liz nodded.
“Will you be alright driving on your own?” Liz asked and Claudia laughed as she nodded.
“I’ll be fine dear, have fun you all.” Claudia stated and turned to Isabel, she pulled Isabel in to a hug before pulling away. “And you relax and enjoy your honeymoon, you were a beautiful bride today.” Claudia stated and Isabel smiled.
“Thank you Grandma.” Isabel stated as she hugged Claudia once more. Claudia waved and blew a kiss toward the teenagers before heading out the door.
“Man, I just love Grandma Claudia.” Tess stated and Liz laughed. Claudia had insisted them all calling her Grandma because as they were Liz’s family, they were hers too.
“All right, Mrs. Ramirez. Time to go or we are going to miss our plane.” Jesse stated and Isabel smiled.
“I know. See ya in a week!” Isabel stated as she waved to her family; everyone waved back.
“Have fun.” Michael called out.
“Don’t do anything we wouldn’t do.” Maria, Liz and Tess called out, teasing Isabel, she rolled her eyes as she pinned Liz with a playful glare.
“You can’t talk missies.” Isabel teased and Liz laughed as she hugged Isabel. “Bye!”
“Bye!” Jesse added.
“We'll miss you!” Diane cried out and Isabel rolled her eyes.
“Mom, it's only a week. I'll call.” Isabel promised.
“Have a great time!” Phillip called out.
“I'm sure she will.” Kyle muttered as he stormed into the backroom with Michael following him, hot on his heels.
“What's going on?” Michael demanded.
“Is she officially gone yet?” Kyle asked and Michael nodded, confused.
“Yeah.” Michael stated and sighed when Kyle wasn’t saying anything more. He grabbed Kyle’s arm and dragged him into the Crashdown. “Kyle has something to tell us.” Michael exclaimed as he entered the Crashdown with Kyle trailing behind him.
“Right kids we are going to get off.” Diane stated and everyone nodded.
“I can’t believe she never told you.” Kyle muttered as Tess and Maria sat down next to Liz, who was biting into a piece of pizza. Max and Michael were sitting across from the girls.
“Told us what?” Max demanded and Kyle tried to think.
“Spit it out Kyle!” Liz snapped.
“Khivar’s here.” Kyle snapped out and Liz choked on the pizza while dropping the slice that was in her hand. She looked up at him with a look of fear and shock while Michael and Max looked at Kyle shocked.
“What do you mean Khivar’s here?” Liz demanded as she stood up.
“He was at Isabel’s wedding, he danced with her at the reception!” Kyle exclaimed and Liz turned on her heel and ran up to the apartment. She burst through the door, hurried over to Zan’s room, and sighed with relief when she saw that he was sleeping in his cot.
Liz walked back down the stairs and Max enveloped her into a hug.
“What is it Liz?” Max asked.
“So why is he here?” Tess asked.
“He wants Vilander and Zan.” Liz explained.
“Why Zan?” Michael demanded.
“As Max and I don’t want to go home and reclaim the throne, Khivar is happy with that, but he needs Max’s heir to get to the throne. Take Zan and bring him up. Zan would do what ever Khivar wants him to do.” Liz explained.
They are sitting round the counter, watching the camera that Kyle had brought with him.
“No, no, that's it. Stop it. Stop it.” Kyle stated as he pointed to the man and Isabel’s shocked look.
“How can that be him? That's him.” Michael demanded.
“Woof.” Maria stated and everyone looked at him. “I'm just saying.” She stated, causing Liz and Tess to roll their eyes in amusement.
“So what's the deal with this guy?” Kyle asked.
“Son of a bitch killed us.” Michael muttered.
“All of us apart from Liz, she was killed before the war started.” Max explained.
“He killed you.” Kyle demanded and Tess rolled her eyes.
“Yeah. We don't remember a lot. In our other life, Kivar was our enemy. He was trying to take over my throne. Isabel believed him when he said that he wanted peace and helped him get into the castle. It was a bloodbath. We were all killed, including Isabel. Our genetic material was mixed with human DNA, and then we were sent here.” Max explained and sighed. “Liz was the reason why the war started as she had died by Ava’s hands.” Max explained.
“Nothing's ever simple with you people, is it?” Kyle asked and Liz sighed.
“What are you gonna do?” Liz asked and Max wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kissing her forehead.
“What we have to.” Max admitted.
“We're going to la Jolla.” Michael stated and waved his hand over movie tickets to create airline tickets. “First class. And we're gonna kill him.” Michael stated.
“Erm, there’s only two.” Liz noticed and Max and Michael looked at her, wide eyes.
“You aren’t coming!” Max exclaimed and Liz rolled her eyes.
“And why not?” Liz asked.
“Liz, some one needs to be here for Zan.” Max explained and Liz arched an eyebrow.
“Tess, Kyle, Tommy, Maria and my Grandma Claudia are here.” Liz pointed out and Max sighed.
“Liz, can you please stay here, you almost lost your life because of Ava and you were killed in your past life, I’m not risking you.” Max pleaded and Liz sighed.
“Fine, but the minute something goes wrong, I’m out of here and kicking you ass back to Antar.” Liz warned and they nodded in agreement.
XXXXX
Maria, Kyle, Tess and Liz were talking around the till.
“I can’t believe that Mr. Evans is investigating us!” Liz muttered.
“Tell me about it, if he looks really closely, he’s gonna find out things that he shouldn’t know.” Tess whispered in agreement, as Maria picked up the flyer, she looked at it with wide eyes.
“Guess what.” Maria stated and Liz looked at her.
“What?” Liz asked.
“Isabel's alien lover is a man named Denny.” Maria stated and they took the flyer off her and looked at it.
“He's not from Antar.” Kyle demanded.
“No. That's how he got here. Kivar took possession.” Liz stated.
“This guy's totally innocent.” Maria stated.
“With a wife.” Tess pointed out.
“And max and Michael are gonna kill him.” Kyle added.
XXXX
“Jesse, are you coming out?” Isabel asked, Jesse was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, as Isabel had flashbacks to the night her and Khivar first met.
“Yeah. One second.”
“Oh, Jesse, hurry.” Isabel whispered as she looked at the window and see Khivar standing there at the water, she used her powers to melt the doorknob in order to lock Jesse in the bathroom.
“Hey, Isabel! Something's wrong with the door. Can you push it or something?” Jesse asked.
“Um, it's stuck, honey. I can't even turn the handle.” Isabel lied.
“How much did we pay for this hotel room?” Jesse muttered.
“Jesse, sweetheart, I'm going to go and find some maintenance people and see if they can get it open. I'll be right back.” Isabel stated as she hurried out the room.
“Isabel... Isabel, just use the phone.” Jesse called out, not realising that she was gone.
“What have you done to me?” Isabel demanded as she walked up to Khivar.
“What do you mean?” Khivar asked.
“You've taken control, used some kind of power to get me here.” Isabel snapped.
“I've done nothing. You're here because it's where Vilandra wants to be.” Khivar smirked.
“Vilandra is dead. She doesn't exist.” Isabel snapped back.
“She does. Within you.”
“Vilandra may have believed you when you wanted to have pace but I've been given a second chance, and it doesn't include you!” Isabel snapped.
“Yes, it does! Just by being here. We can leave tonight. Right now.” Khivar tempted.
“How?” Isabel asked.
“It's a new mode of transit, something we've been working on. It's better than a ship. Just come with me.” Khivar pleaded.
“No. And if you really love me, don't come back.” Isabel snapped as she turned to leave but Khivar kissed her.
Max and Michael arrived and Michael muttered.
“What if he's not here? What if this is some wild goose chase?” Michael asked and Max shook his head.
“Oh, he's here. He wants Isabel. Kivar's nothing if not determined.” Max muttered, remembering his past.
“Then I hope we're not--...” Michael stated but tailed off when they saw Isabel and Khivar kissing. “Too late.” He cursed.
“Return with me, Vilandra.” Khivar pleaded.
“I'm not Vilandra.” Isabel protested.
“You can be. We can leave all this behind.” Khivar tempted.
Max’s cell phone rings.
“You ever hear of vibrate?” Michael demanded.
“Jesse.” Isabel whispered.
“He doesn't matter.” Khivar stated and Isabel nodded.
“He does! He does matter.” Isabel stated as she ran off.
“Max, hi. You're still alive!” Liz stated.
“Is that Liz?” Michael asked, incredulous. His sister knew that they were after a murderer and was calling them!
“I can't talk right now.” Max hissed out.
“Max, did you kill him?” Liz demanded.
“No. I love you, but I gotta go.” Max pleaded.
“Max, don't kill him.” Liz ordered.
“Hang it up.” Michael ordered.
“He's a human being. His name is Denny Ridgley, he's married, and he's a local.” Liz explained.
“Max, hang it up!” Michael snapped and Max held up his hand.
“Who's Denny Ridgley?” Max asked.
“They're gone!” Michael hissed out.
“Max, his wife has been putting out missing person posters all over town.” Liz explained.
“Come on! They're gone.” Michael snapped.
“I personally think that Khivar has like taken him over. It's gotta be a possession thing, he is completely human.” Liz explained and Max cursed.
“We can’t kill him if he’s human, how the hell did he get here?” Max demanded.
“As far as we know, Denny doesn’t have cancer, I’m guessing that they have built a new transport beam and it helps them take over a human body.” Liz guesses with a shrug as she rocked Zan.
“So, if we push Denny into the beam, Khivar will be transported back to his planet?” Max asked.
“Yeah, but you need to kill him otherwise he’ll keep coming after us again.” Liz exclaimed.
“How?” Max asked.
“Once he is in the beam, send a blast to follow him and it will destroy him.” Liz explained and Max nodded.
“Gotcha, I’ll see you when I get home.” Max stated and hung up the phone, he and Michael began discussing their plan.
XXXX
Isabel meets up Kivar
“Have you made up your mind?” Khivar asked and Isabel nodded.
“Yes. I'm coming with you.” Isabel stated.
“Good. Let's go home.” Khivar stated as he led the way, Max and Michael was following them.
“This way.” Max whispered and Michael caught sight of Isabel and Khivar.
“Wait. Wait. Get down.” Michael hissed as he pushed Max behind the rocks, they look over the top and saw Isabel kissing Khivar. “Is that part of the plan?” Michael asked incredulous and confused.
“I don't think so.” Max whispered back with a shake of his head.
“What's wrong? Tell me.” Khivar stated and Isabel sighed.
“Max and Michael are here. They're gonna kill you.” Vilandra whispered.
“Where?” Khivar hissed, Isabel’s eyes turned black as she raised her hand, she used her powers to turn the wall that was hiding Max and Michael into dust.
“Thanks, Isabel.” Michael muttered.
“Vilandra.” She hissed.
“Well, Zan, it's been a long time. I wondered about this moment when our paths would cross again.” Khivar stated.
“We are not letting you take Isabel.” Max hissed at him and Khivar smirked as he raised their linked hands.
“I'm not taking anyone anywhere, am I?” Khivar demanded.
“Isabel, let go of his hand.” Max begged.
“Let us leave. Please.” Vilandra begged.
“Don't make her kill ya again. It would feel redundant.” Khivar smirked and Max shook his head.
“She wouldn't.” Max denied and Khivar laughed.
“She did before.” He, smugly, replied.
“Actually, you tricked her into letting into the castle then you killed all of us.” Michael snapped and Khivar sighed.
“No more troubles, ok?” Khivar demeaned as he lifted his hand and used his powers to send both men flying backward. “I promise. Are you ready?” he asked Vilandra.
Liz gasped as she knelt over, clutching her stomach, she groaned as pain shot through her head before disappearing from her room.
“What the hell just happened there?” Kyle demanded as Maria clutched Zan close to her chest.
“Yes. Let's go home.” Vilandra whispered. Jesse came running up as Khivar used his powers to open the portal back to Antar.
“Get your hands off my wife!” Jesse snapped and he pushed Khivar away. He notices Isabel’s eyes and looked at her in confusion. “What is this?”
“You have to go.” Isabel whispered.
“What's wrong with your eyes? Did he do something to you? Isabel... Tell me what happened. Please talk to me. Isabel, I love you. Please talk to me.” Jesse begged and Isabel sighed.
“I'm sorry, Jesse.” She whispered as she used her powers to pull down a branch, which in turn knocked Jesse out. “If we're gonna go, we have to go now.” Vilandra stated to Khivar as he stood up and went to grab her hand.
Max sat up.
“Isabel, noooo!” Max shouted; Khivar smirked when all of a sudden a noise was hear behind him.
“Hello Khivar.” A female voice greeted sweetly yet sarcastic at the same time.
Khivar blanched as he turned around and saw Liz standing behind him; her eyes pitch black.
“Lilly!” Khivar gasped, he watched as Isabel moved over to stand next to Liz and knew he was in trouble. He had been tricked.
“You tricked me.” Khivar hissed to Vilandra and she shrugged.
“You tricked me and killed me, why shouldn’t I return the favour?” Vilandra hissed.
“You won’t do anything to me. You would have done it after you found out that I killed Alex.” Khivar replied, smugly. Vilandra lost it.
“You killed Alex?” she demanded, as she grabbed Khivar’s throat.
“Yes and it gave me great pleasure, though I was too late to stop you from shagging him, you should have saved yourself for me, just like that whore over there did!” Khivar hissed.
Lily lost it.
“I never even liked you and beside, Zan satisfied all my needs in bed, he was a fantastic lover.” Lilly smirked, causing Khivar to growl.
“And Alex was fantastic too, I never knew you could have that much pleasure.” Vilandra agreed and both girls smirked.
“I thought we made our message clear, come here and you die.” Lilly hissed out before cocking her head to the side, questioning as her gaze ran up and down the body.
“It’s a human body.” Vilandra stated and Lilly nodded, they both walked over and shoved Khivar into the beam.
Khivar was sucked out of Dennis’ body while both girls raised their hands and sent a blast into the beam. They, vaguely heard Khivar screaming at the beam hit him then silence, they knew that Khivar was dead.
“Yep, never pissing them off again.” Michael stated and Max laughed as Liz and Isabel turned back to normal.
“Where the hell am I?” Liz demanded as she looked around her surrounding before seeing Max and Michael, she crossed her arms and started tapping her foot in impatiently.
“La Jolla.” Michael informed her and Liz rolled her eyes.
“I’m guessing Lilly took over.” Liz remarked and the boys nodded.
“You even killed Khivar.” Max added and both girls looked at each other before looking at the guys.
“Huh?” they both asked.
XXXXXX
“So, Khivar is dead.” Tess asked.
“Yep, even Kal has confirmed it, all of Khivar’s men have been captured and it looks like the planets will be getting back to normal, although it will take a while to get over all the pain and horror.” Liz explained.
“What about Alex?” Maria asked.
“He admitted to killing Alex but Max and I feel that there is more to it.” Michael explained.
“How do you mean?” Kyle asked.
“Well, there’s still the part where Tess and Liz heard noises and each time the body disappeared or reappeared and how come Alex hid the translation, why not just send it to one of us by mail?” Michael asked and shook his head. “A lot of things just don’t add up.”
“Tell me about it, we know Alex is dead as Liz got the vision but I feel that it’s not completely over.” Max replied and agreed with Michael.
“Well, I guess we’ll get the answers in time if we look hard enough.” Liz stated as she shifted Zan to her other side and bounced him slightly.
The gang lapsed into silence before Kyle smirked.
“So…what do you think Isabel and Jesse are doing right now?” Kyle asked, slyly while wriggling his eyebrows for emphasizing causing fries to fly at him with laughers filling the air.

TBC

Thanks for the reviews on the last chapter and I hoped you liked this one, please leave reviews to tell me your thoughts on this one.

Next chapter, Jesse and Tommy finds out the truth of what the Pod Squad really is and Liz is on the warpath.

Look out for it. Later!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 6: The Truth and Heat Wave.

“So Isabel is going tell Jesse the truth.” Liz asked Max as she wiped sweat from her forehead, it was 95 c and it was only getting higher by the hour. The heat wave had arrived in Roswell, much to the annoyance of Zan, he cried all night because he couldn’t settle down and it was too hot for Max and Liz to deal.
“Yeah, she phoned me and told me that she was going to tell him the truth, he has been asking questions about the whole Khivar thing and she doesn’t want to lie anymore.” Max explained as he took a drink of his cold Lemonade; he waved his hand over Zan’s body cooling him down; Zan, instantly, calmed down and suckled on his cold milk.
“And Michael agreed to this?” Liz asked, incredulous and Max laughed, wryly.
“Are you kidding? She never told him, she’s getting us to do her dirty work, as usual.” Max explained and Liz sighed.
“She needs to stop this, we can’t keep doing everything for her, we have Zan and ourselves to look out for.” Liz muttered as she wiped Zan’s face.
“I know.” Max agreed and sighed. “God, it’s hot as hell!” Max exclaimed and Liz nodded.
“Tell me about it.” She sighed as she looked around and it hit her. “Let’s go to the pool.”
“What?” Max asked.
“Let’s go to the pool, it’s too hot to stay here and you know how much Zan loves water so he’ll love the pool, we can do something as a family.” Liz explained and Max mulled it over before nodded.
“Great idea.” Max agreed before lifting Zan up into his arms. “We’re going to see water Zan.” Max stated and Zan gurgled with happiness.
XXXXX
“This is heaven.” Liz muttered as she pulled off her sarong off her waist and settled it down on the reclining bench that her and Max had taken.
“Yeah.” Max murmured as he watched her, she was wearing a red bikini top and short, her hair was piled on top of her head so stop it from sticking to her face and back.
“Come on baby, swimming time.” Liz cooed to her son, Zan smiled up at her as she walked over to the cool water and stepped in, shivering in delight as the cool sensation ran over her over heated skin, she felt Zan calm down and happiness broke through their connection, he was happy to be cooled down rather than too hot. She looked over at Max and raised an eyebrow. “Are you not getting in?” Liz asked and Max nodded.
“Just, just a sec.” Max replied as he took off his shirt and jean shorts, Liz inhaled when she saw his black trunk, it wasn’t hiding anything and she missed making love to him, they couldn’t make love since Zan was in the same room as them and recently it had been too hot for them to even cuddle up together. Poor Zan had even taken to kicking his covers out of his cot so he could get some sleep.
Max headed into the water and they both smiled at Zan splashing about, enjoying himself. “Having fun little man?” Max asked Zan and they both laughed as Zan splashed Max his answer.
XXXXXX
“So, how do you think Jesse will take the news?” Liz asked as she sat on the steps, keeping her legs and lap under the water due to Zan sitting on her lap, she didn’t want him to get restless by being overheated again and she knew how much he loved the water.
“Freak out?” Max suggested and shrugged. “I dunno Liz, everyone else pretty much reacted differently when we told them. Tess panicked and ran; she only calmed down once I assured her that we weren’t going to hurt her, Maria freaked out major time. Alex was pretty much calm and he accepted it, Kyle refused to have anything to do with us and Jim was pretty much torn in two difference direction till I healed Kyle.” Max explained and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, I just hope that Jesse won’t freak out too badly.” Liz muttered and turned back to back. “We’re still going to tell Tommy.”
“Yeah, Michael finally agreed, but there is something going on with him and Maria.” Max stated and Liz nodded in agreement.
“Yeah, I get the feeling that Maria is feeling suffocated after everything you guys have been through and wants a break yet isn’t so sure about it.” Liz observed and shrugged.
“I’m so glad that we don’t have that problem.” Max muttered and Liz laughed, agreeing with him as she lifted Zan into air, causing giggles from him.
They were having fun being a normal family for the day but even they knew that it wouldn’t last long.
XXXXX
“Jesse, I have something to tell you.” Isabel whispered and Jesse looked at her, concerned.
“Are you okay Isabel?” he asked and Isabel sighed.
“Not really.” Isabel admitted.
“What is it Isabel?” Jesse asked and Isabel bit her lip as she thought about how she was going to say this.
“Okay, I should have told you this before we got married but Max, Michael and Liz didn’t want anyone else in danger because of it.” Isabel started and Jesse was even more confused.
“Isabel, will you just tell me?” Jesse asked.
“Jesse, I’m an alien.” Isabel whispered and Jesse stared at her in a stunned shock.
“You’re a what?” Jesse asked, incredulous.
“I’m an alien, well, a hybrid to be exact.” Isabel explained and could see that Jesse needed it more fully explained. “Max, Michael, Liz and I were in the crash, it wasn’t a weather balloon that dropped that night. Max, Michael and I broke out these pods which kept us alive for over forty years, we never knew about Liz till we regain a part of our memory of where we were born.” Isabel explained. “We have Human and Alien D.N.A which allows us to look like human, feel like human yet do things that human can’t.”
“Like what?” Jesse croaked out.
“Max can heal, he healed Tess, Kyle and Liz when they got shot, Michael can blow things up, Liz can make people see things that are not there and project herself to people to warn them of any dangers that’s heading toward them. I can dream walk, meaning I can go into people’s mind and see what they are dreaming off.” Isabel explained.
Jesse stood up and paced the floor, while running his hands through his hair, a sign that he was stressed out.
“Oh god.” Jesse muttered and looked at his wife with wide eyes. “Who knows?” he asked.
“Jim, Kyle and Tess, Alex knew and he died because of it. The F.B.I knew about us but we had a source in the F.B.I and he destroyed the files for us.” Isabel explained.
“How did they find out about you?” Jesse asked.
“Jim, who was the sheriff at the time, wanted answers about Tess’s shooting, there were witness saying that she got shot and saw Max do something yet there was never any evidence, he got a hold of Tess’s waitress outfit and sent it to the F.B.I where they found blood on it and the bullet hole and started chasing Max.” Isabel explained and Jesse sighed.
“Okay, I need to take a walk and sort my head through this.” Jesse choked out as he moved toward the door and grabbed his jacket.
“Jesse…” Isabel started as she walked toward him only to stop when he walked backward from here.
“I need to walk.” Jesse breathed out before hurrying out of the door, leaving Isabel alone.
XXXXX
Isabel found herself in the Crashdown, surrounded by her family.
“So, what is Jesse going to do?” Liz asked and Isabel shrugged.
“I don’t know.” She replied, there was a ringing noise and they all saw Jesse step into the Crashdown.
“We need to talk.” Jesse stated and Liz walked up to him.
“First thing first, you go to the F.B.I, it will be the last thing you do. I will personally hunt you down and put you six feet under ground myself, got it?” Liz snapped and Jesse rose and eyebrow.
“Are you threatening me?” Jesse asked and Liz shook her head, Jesse sighed with relief.
“It’s a promise.” Liz stated, causing Jesse to tense up once more.
“You won’t kill me.” Jesse stated confidently, calling her bluff and Liz scoffed as her stance became more dangerous as her powers flared out, mixing in with the atmosphere.
“Max, Michael and Isabel may have a problem when it comes to killing but I will do what ever it takes to ensure my son’s survival and protect him.” Liz warned. “I swear, if I see one F.B.I agent around here, I will know instantly who to kill.” Liz snapped out with a promise of hell in her dark eyes and Jesse nodded. “Good, now all we have to do is tell Tommy and that will be over and done with.” Liz muttered.
“You are going to tell Tommy.” Jesse asked and Tess nodded.
“Yeah, we are, I love him and I want him to know the truth, I own him that much.” Tess admitted.
“Not that all of us is happy about.” Michael piped up causing everyone to roll his or her eyes.
“Give it up Michael, you know you won’t win.” Max warned as the bell rang once more, revealing Tommy.
“Hey Tommy, take a seat.” Liz stated and everyone moved toward the backroom.
“Okay Tommy, you said you wanted to know the truth.” Max stated and Tommy nodded.
“Well, the truth is that, Michael, Isabel, Max and I are aliens.” Liz stated.
Tommy started to laugh at the thought of it but it soon died down when he saw how serious Liz was being.
“You’re not kidding me.” Tommy asked and Liz shook her head.
“We never kid about our lives. Tess was shot and Max healed her, she found out then. She later then told Maria and Alex. I came in the picture later because our protector had taken me out of Roswell in search for the other three, Kyle was shot and Max healed him.” Liz explained.
“What about Zan?” Tommy asked.
“He’s an alien too.” Liz replied.
“Oh god.” Tommy exclaimed, running a hand through his hair as he stood up and paced.
“You have to know, we are not here to kill anyone or anything like that. We are here because we were killed in our past life and sent down here in these forms but do know this, I won’t hesitate to kill you if I think you will be come a danger to my son.” Liz warned and Tommy nodded.
“How?” Tommy asked.
“We were in the crash, we were incubated for forty years before breaking out and making our way into the world, Liz was born after us because the crash did something that prevented our pods from opening at the same time.” Max explained.
“How did you all find out?” Tommy asked, looking at the humans.
“Max healed us.” Tess stated, pointing to her and Kyle.
“I found out when Michael used his powers to save Max and Liz from the F.B.I.” Jim explained.
“I told Alex.” Tess added in.
“Isabel just told me a few hours ago.” Jesse admitted.
“Damn, how did you keep it a secret all those years?” Tommy demanded.
“We had too, our lives depended on it.” Max explained as he took Zan into his arms.
“How come you never told your parents?” Tommy asked.
“At first, I was scared, Isabel wanted to tell mom but I wouldn’t because I would let my fear get the best of me but now, there is no way, not after what Liz and I saw.” Max muttered; Liz kissed him, softly, on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder and smiling at Zan.
“You really are like humans aren’t you.” Tommy asked and Liz laughed.
“Yes we are, we have emotions, we need to eat and breathe to live. We are purely human, it just our fluid and our brains are different; our brain are advance, that is the reason we can do things that human can’t do for another couple of 100 years.” Liz explained.
“Damn!” Tommy stated, awe at the five of them in front of them, Tess looked at Tommy with a hopeful/fearful look.
“Are you okay with this?” Tess asked and Tommy grinned at her.
“I’m more than okay, I’m completely fine. You don’t have to worry, I’m not going to tell anyone.” Tommy assured and everyone sighed of relief before breaking out into laughers that their fears were unfounded and that they had gained two more friends.

Okay, I think that is a good place to stop it.

Next chapter: Christmas! In addition, someone is going to a get a present we’ve all been waiting for plus Liz finds out something that can destroy a relationship and something that will bring hope for the gang.
See you next time! Thanks for the reviews and leave some for this chapter. Later.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

This is one of my fave chapters and i have to warn you, i do like Jesse but it had to happened so the plot could go the way i wanted it. Sorry in advance.

Chapter 7: Merry Christmas and secrets revealed.

Zan was sitting in his playpen, playing with his rattle, amusing himself; he had woken up when Max had woken up. Max had changed him and fed him before placing him in his playpen that was in their bedroom and placed some of the toys in with him before giving him his dummy and pressing a finger to his lip, telling him to be quiet because mummy was sleeping. Zan had smiled up at his father as Max kissed him on the forehead before getting dressed and kissing a sleeping Liz on the forehead before leaving the apartment to go and visit Michael.
Liz stirred and smiled when she rolled over onto Max’s side of the bed, she buried her face into his pillow, inhaling his scent before resting the side of her head on it and smiling at her son.
“Morning Zan.” Liz teased, watching Zan give her his slow sweet smile from behind his dummy, one that was so much like Max. Liz got out of bed and walked over to the playpen. “Christmas time Zan.” Liz greeted as she bent over the playpen, smiling. Zan smiled back, holding out his arms when he saw his mother.
XXXXX
Max and Michael are walking down the street talking.
“So did you and Maria officially break up?” Max asked, curiously.
“I thought so, but the more she says, the more confusing it gets. She wants space, but she still wants me in her life. All I know for sure is I'm not getting any. Let's grab a burger. “ Michael explained and Max looked at him.
“That's not exactly giving her space.” Max stated and Michael shrugged his shoulders.
“I'm not gonna starve because I have a weird girlfriend.” Michael remarked as he opened the door and both boys entered, smiling when they saw Kyle, Maria, Liz, Tess, Isabel, Jesse and Zan, all surrounding their usual booth.
“Hey baby.” Max greeted when he and Michael entered the Crashdown. He kissed Liz’s cheek and took Zan into his arms.
“So this is how it's gonna look. It's gonna be, like, white lights and clear ornaments and white candles.” Isabel stated as she handed them a list while looking at her folder and Michael rolled his eyes.
“Hail the Christmas Nazi.” Michael muttered and Jesse looked up at him.
“What?”
“Hi, Michael. Shut up.” Isabel glowered at him.
“Hey.” Michael greeted.
“Hey.” Maria greeted back.
“So what's going on? Are we hanging today after your shift?” Michael asked.
“Uh...Today? Uh, no. I have some stuff to do today.” Maria explained and Michael shrugged.
“Whatever.” He muttered; Liz shook her head sadly before turning to Tess, Tess rolled her eyes and shrugged and Liz nodded in agreement. Both girls were getting annoyed by Maria and Michael but didn’t know what they could do. “So what? Christmas... It's a... Load of crap.” Michael stated and Jesse smiled.
“Are you kidding me? It's a great time. Just mellow out, watch a little football.” Jesse exclaimed.
“Oh, you'll be watching lots of football.” Michael stated knowingly.
“What does he mean by that?” Jesse asked Isabel.
“Nothing.” Isabel jumped in and closed her folder. “We gotta go, honey. We gotta make sure the senior Christmas dinner is still on schedule. I still haven't found the proper Santa for Santa village, and, oh, you know what? You gotta change the lights on the windows of our apartment.” Isabel started rifling off her list.
“Enjoy mellowing out.” Michael smirked.
“You know, Michael, I, too, was miserable around the holidays until I found my calling.” Isabel stated.
“Making other people miserable.” Michael jumped in, Max ducked his head to stifled his laugher, Tess had buried her face into Liz’s shoulder, giggling while Maria shook her head, amused and Kyle was looking around the room, biting his lip and Jesse laughed. Isabel glared at Michael while Liz rolled her eyes and handed Zan his dummy.
“Volunteering... Helping the elderly, children less fortunate find joy and happiness through the holidays.” Isabel snapped back in defence then she turned to the girls. “Elves.” She stated and Liz shook her head.
“Leave me out of it.” Liz exclaimed. “Tess and I are going Christmas shopping together and we will have Zan with us.” Liz explained.
“I’ll be an elf, I’m sure I can find someone else to help us.” Maria jumped in and Isabel nodded agreement before turning to the boys.
“Yes, we’ll go and look for the ‘perfect’ Christmas tree this year again.” Max sighed and Michael shot him ‘are you mad?’ look before agreeing grumbling.
“I’m with my dad, we are getting the house ready for Christmas.” Kyle explained and Isabel nodded, satisfied with the answers.
Max was playing with Zan and laughing.
“Where are you going?” Max asked Liz.
“Down town, there are some good toy shops down there and we thought Zan might want to go and see them.” Liz stated, Max pulled out his keys.
“Here, take the Chevelle and take my card.” Max stated, handing her the card and the keys.
“Max…” Liz started but Max shook his head.
“No argument Liz, cause I’m not gonna listen.” Max teased and Liz rolled her eyes playfully.
“Fine.” She stated, smiling at him and Zan.
XXXXX
“Who do you think Santa is going to be?” Tess asked as they walked over to Santa’s Grotto while Liz pushed Zan’s pram.
“I don’t know, knowing Isabel, she will rope one of the guys into being Santa.” Liz stated and they both smiled as they entered the area, they saw kids queuing up, waiting for Santa while Maria was looking harassed.
Tess and Liz made their way over to Maria. “What’s wrong?” Liz asked.
“Isabel had arranged someone to be Santa but they haven’t shown up and the kids are getting restless!” Maria exclaimed as she patted her pockets. “Where the hell are my Cedar oils?”
“Here you go.” Liz stated as she pulled out a small vial from her purse and handed it to Maria. She shrugged at Tess’s bewildered look. “Just in case.”
They all heard a roaring sound and they saw Michael dressed as Santa heading toward the trio. Liz and Tess cracked up laughing as Maria just stared at him in a stunned shock.
“No way!” Maria blurted out shaking her head in denial as Liz picked up Zan and turned him around to see Santa.
“Look Zan, it Santa.” Liz stated, Zan looked at Michael and burst into tears of fright causing Liz to let out a sympathy laugh as she turned him around so she could comfort him.
Max had seen the lot of them and walked over to them.
“Hey guys.” Max greeted as he walked up behind Santa, Zan turned his head at the sound of his father’s voice only to burst into tears when he saw Santa once more.
Max hurried over to Liz’s side and placed a hand on Zan’s back, comforting him. “Hey, what’s with the tears?” Max asked.
“Santa scares him.” Liz whispered to Max and he let out a soft chuckle as he took Zan into his arms, soothing him.
Liz watched with a fond smile at her two boys together before turning to Michael. “So, how did you get into this state?” Liz asked.
“Isabel.” Michael muttered as he walked over to the chair, not before patting Maria on the buttocks. “Get me a brat snowflakes.”
Maria just followed him, spluttering in anger while Tess just laughed her head off at the two of them.
“Tis the season to be jolly.” Tess stated and Liz laughed as she handed Zan his dummy.
“Here you go baby.” Liz soothed Zan and kissed his cheek while Zan just looked around at the sight before him with wide eyes.
“He’s just so adorable!” Tess squealed and Liz laughed once more as Max rolled his eyes. He had been hearing that since Zan was born and he was beginning to feel sorry for the kid. “Wonder why he doesn’t like Santa though.” Tess remarked thoughtfully.
“Some kids just don’t like meeting Santa as he is quite big.” Max offered as an explanation as he rocked Zan gently.
Zan laid his head on Max’s shoulder, burying his forehead into Max’s neck as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Max kissed his forehead as he wrapped and arm around Liz, bringing her into his body as they watched as Maria lead the kids up to Michael.
“It’s weird to know that this is our first Christmas without Alex.” Tess stated and Max nodded. “If I hadn’t…” Tess started but Max cut in, knowing what she was going to say.
“If you hadn’t, things would have been a lot worse.” Max stated and Tess nodded.
“What?” Liz asked.
“I had a visitor a while ago and they told me about our future, you were the one to die by Khivar’s hand instead of Alex. So I changed a few things around so you would live but we didn’t foresee about Alex.” Tess explained.
“Who was it?” Liz asked.
“Madam Vivian.” Tess lied smoothly, she wasn’t going to tell Liz that she was raped by Khivar before dying, especially after she was nearly raped by him in their past life.
“The one that Maria goes to?” Liz asked and Tess nodded in confirmation.
“Maria told me she was very good, apparently just a bit cryptic with her messages.” Liz informed and Tess giggled.
“You’re right there, she told Maria she had two days to live but it was actually her relationship, don’t ask.” Tess stated with a shake of her head. “So Maria was convinced that she was going to die and started living her life to the full.” Tess explained and Liz shook her head.
“Why do future tellers have to be so cryptic?” Liz asked and Tess laughed in agreement.
“I totally agree with you.” Tess stated and laughed at Max’s offended look but Liz was busy laughing at the scene in front of her, Maria was arguing with Michael as all the kids were staring at Santa and snowflake with amusement shining in their eyes, even the parents were shaking their heads at the sight in front of them. Only they could make visiting Santa amusing for the kids.
XXXXX
Max had woken up first and smiled down at Liz, she was cuddled into his side, her head resting on his chest. He lifted his hand and stroked back her hair, his eyes filling with wonder and love as she moved closer to him, she moved her head slightly and opened her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled when she saw him.
“Merry Christmas.” Max whispered and Liz kissed him gently on the lips.
“Merry Christmas.” She whispered back, they both laid there for a while, enjoying the comfort and feeling being with each other.
“We better get up, Zan will be getting up soon.” Max whispered and Liz nodded as Max kissed her once more and got out of bed, Liz rested on the bed for a little while longer before hearing Zan gurgled. She smiled as she got out of her bed and headed over to the cot.
“Merry Christmas Zan.” Liz stated as she leaned over the cot, smiling down at her son. Zan gurgled as he lifted up his arms, wanting to be held. Liz leaned down and picked him up, she held him close to her chest as they moved into the living room.
Max was standing at the kitchen doorway with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. Zan smiled when he saw his father and waved. His gaze swung over to the big tree that was standing in the corner, all lit up and decorated, his eyes grew wide when he saw all the presents under the tree, causing Max and Liz to smile at the image.
“Look at all the presents Zan.” Liz whispered as she pointed to the presents, the three of them moved over to the tree and settled themselves around the tree; they were about to open the presents when a knock at the door came.
Max groaned with amusement as he stood up and headed over to the door, he opened it only to step back in shock as the gang pushed their way through door and headed into the living room.
“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” They all cheered, causing Liz and Max to laugh as Zan looked at them wide eyed, startled from the noise.
Soon the gang settled themselves around on the tree and started passing presents around, enjoying the hot chocolate Max had made for them.
“What are you guys doing here?” Max asked.
“It’s the little buddy first Christmas isn’t it?” Kyle asked.
“Yeah, we wanted to make it a family Christmas, being here for his first time.” Maria agreed, causing Max and Liz to laugh, they knew how much the gang loved Zan and enjoyed spending time with him.
Soon, most of the gang went home except from Tess and Tommy, they wanted to stay a while longer to spend time with Zan as Max looked around before looking at Liz.
“Liz, do you want to come a walk with me?” Max asked.
“Sure, Erm…” Liz stated and Tess smiled.
“We’ll look after Zan.” Tess assured as she took Zan from Liz and played with one of the cuddly toy, distracting Zan from the leaving of his parents.
Max and Liz found themselves at the ice-rink once more, Max looked at Liz and she smiled as they rented skates before pulling them on. They slid onto the rink and skated around for a little while, Tess and Tommy were laughing as Zan played with his teddy. Isabel and Jesse having dinner while Maria and Michael were staring at the stars having hot chocolate. Kyle and Tammy were dancing at the party.
Max pulled Liz to the middle and pulled out a small black box.
“Merry Christmas.” Max whispered as Liz took the box and opened it; she gasped at the sight.
“Oh my…” Liz whispered, in it was a white gold ring, nestled in the middle of the box with a white diamond in the middle.
Max took the ring out and lifted up her left her as he looked into her eyes.
“Liz Parker, you have been the constant sane thing in my life since you’ve entered it, you make me whole and you balance me. You are the mother of my child and my soul mate along with my queen in another planet. Will you do me the honour of marrying me?” Max asked and Liz smiled up at him with tears running down her face.
“Yes.” Liz replied with a huge bright smile. Max let out a breathless laugh as he slid the ring on her left hand, ring finger and kissed her on the lips.
They were going to get married!
XXXXX
Max and Liz found themselves at their apartment, the whole gang was there minus Tammy, everyone looked over to them and Liz smiled as she held up her left hand.
“We’re getting married!” Liz exclaimed, all the girls squealed as they hurried over them and hugged the pair of them.
“When’s the wedding?” Maria asked and Liz laughed.
“Maria, we only just got engaged, we’re hardly thinking of the wedding right now.” Liz teased and Maria rolled her eyes.
“I’m on hyper at the moment so sue me.” Maria teased back before pulling Liz into a hug. “I’m so glad you are getting married.” Maria stated.
“Same here!” Tess joined in, hugging the girls and laughing as Isabel joined them too.
“What kind of wedding are you planning?” Isabel asked and Liz rolled her eyes in amusement.
“I haven’t even thought about it!” Liz exclaimed and giggled. “I was thinking maybe a summer wedding but I’m not so sure yet.” Liz admitted and everyone nodded.
Soon they all settled themselves down, Zan had managed to find his way into Liz’s arms, much to her amusement. She bent down and kissed him on the forehead as she lifted him up, making sure that he was comfortable, she looked around for his dummy and noticed that it was sitting on the table next to Jesse.
“Can you hand me Zan’s dummy please Jesse?” Liz asked and Jesse handed her the dummy. Liz froze when a flash came to her.
‘When are you going to leave Isabel?’ a woman with red hair asked.
‘Soon, give me time to draw up the divorce then I will tell her.’ Jesse replied, both of them were in bed, naked.
Liz gasped as she came back to the present and saw everyone was looking at her, worried, Jesse was confused.
“Sorry, I’m fine. I was just a little dizzy.” Liz explained and everyone nodded, accepting the answer apart from Tess and Max, they knew better but kept quiet.
Liz looked at Jesse then looked down at Zan who was staring up at her with his dark eyes. She smiled softly as she gave him his dummy and brought his head closer to her heart, lulling him to sleep.
XXXXX
“Okay, Liz you completely suck at lying so tells us the truth.” Tess warned, worried for her best friend.
Liz sighed as she dropped into her seat and placed her head into her hands.
“I got a flash of Jesse in bed with another woman, he is planning on leaving Isabel for her.” Liz explained. Tess sat down next to Liz and pulled her into a hug while Max punched the wall in anger.
“That bastard!” Max hissed out then turned to Liz. “Did you see the lady?” he asked and Liz nodded.
“I know her but don’t know why, she had long red hair and green eyes.” Liz described, Max and Tess looked at each other, stunned. “What?” Liz demanded.
“She’s the secretary.” Tess explained and Liz rolled her eyes.
“Very original.” She muttered; then it hit her. “Wasn’t she the one who verbally attacked me when I entered the office to see Jesse?” Liz asked and Max nodded.
“Why would he cheat on Isabel?” Tess demanded and Liz shrugged.
“I don’t know, but we sure are going to find out the answer one way or another.” Liz replied as she stood up.
Max phoned everyone and told him or her all to meet at their house, as it was an emergency while Liz picked up Zan and rocked him until he calmed down from all the tension. The gang showed up and settled themselves around the house.
“What’s going on?” Michael demanded.
“Liz has found something out.” Max explained and Jesse sighed.
“Can’t we have one normal day where nothing goes wrong?” Jesse demanded.
“This has something to do with you.” Max stated and Jesse scoffed.
“Like anything with you aliens have anything to do with me.” Jesse stated and Max lost it.
“You are cheating on Isabel!” Max shouted at Jesse, stunning the gang.
“What?” Isabel demanded.
“I got a flash when Jesse handed me the dummy, he was in bed with another woman.” Liz explained and Isabel turned to Jesse with heartbreak and disbelief shining in her eyes.
“You were cheating on me?!” Isabel demanded.
“Isabel…” Jesse started as he took a step forward but she took a step back, shaking her head in denial. “It was a mistake.”
“Can’t have been unless you were faking about the Divorce.” Liz shot at him with anger flaring in her dark eyes.
Everyone gasped and looked at Jesse, who was looking at Liz with rage in his eyes.
“You bitch!” He snarled as he stormed over to her only to be prevented by a turquoise shield. Everyone looked at Max, who was stunned. It hit them and they turned to Zan, who was sitting in his playpen with his hand out.
“Damn!” Kyle muttered in awe. “At this age?”
“Zan let the shield down.” Liz stated, not once taking her eyes off Jesse. Zan shook his head. “Zan, now!” Liz stated more firmly.
Zan cried as he let the shield down and Jesse went flying backward into the wall, thank to Liz using her powers. She walked over to the playpen and picked Zan up, she rubbed his back to sooth him. Zan, instantly, calmed down and buried his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of her while one hand played with her hair.
Jesse stood up and Liz turned to him with a warning glare in her eyes. “Don’t even think about it.” She warned as she walked over to the chair and sat down before regarding Jesse once more. “What do we do with him?” Liz asked.
“Kill him.” Maria suggested with a shrugged, not caring.
“Castrate him.” Michael jumped in.
“Gut him.” Tess added in.
“Whoa!” Jesse jumped in, holding his hands up. “You can’t go round killing people!”
Liz stood up; her eyes had turned pitch black.
“Do you have any idea what the penalty is for cheating on a princess?” she demanded.
“Liz?” Jesse asked, confused.
“Lilly has taken over Liz.” Tess explained.
“She’s more dangerous than Liz is though.” Michael added in, helpfully, causing the rest to roll their eyes and Jesse to blanch.
“What are you going to do to me?” Jesse asked, fear making his voice wavers. Lilly looking at him before turning to Max and lifted one hand, palm up toward him.
“That’s up to Zan, he is the king after all.”
Everyone turned to Max, wondering what he was going to do.
“Lilly, I’m not Zan.” Max stated and Lilly rolled her eyes. All of a sudden, Max gasped as his eyes turned black and he stood up straighter.
“Now, that’s Zan.” Michael stated.
“What is going on?” Zan demanded and looked at Lilly. “Lilly?” he asked.
“Hi Zan.” Lilly whispered; they both embraced.
“God, I can’t believe I’m seeing you all over again.” Zan whispered and Lilly tucked her head under his chin.
“I know, I missed you so much Zan.” She whispered and Zan kissed her.
The sound of someone clearing their throat caught their attention and they turned around to see Michael looking at them with a pointed glare.
“You know, it’s great to see you getting all acquainted but could we please focus on the issue.” Michael growled out, causing Maria to backhand him.
“Will you be quiet, the last time Zan saw Lilly was when she was dying for god sakes and you want them to figure out what to do with Jesse?” Maria hissed.
“It’s okay, we promise to continue this later.” Zan stated and Michael nodded. “Why am I here?” Zan asked.
“Jesse is married to Isabel, Vilandra’s body and he cheated on her.” Lilly stated causing Zan to look at Jesse with furious eyes.
“You dared to cheat on my sister.” Zan grounded out and Jesse swallowed.
“I didn’t mean to, I just fell in love with Sarah.” Jesse meeped out.
“You’re in love with Sarah.” Isabel demanded, tears filming her eyes and Zan held up his hand.
“Relax Vilandra, it will not do you good to be stressed.” Zan soothed her and Isabel nodded as she stepped back and walked into his arms.
Zan held Isabel close to his body, he had missed his sister so much after she died; he knew that she was trying to avenge Lilly’s death and bring peace to the world but she ended up dying because of her good heart.
“It’s great to see you again my sister, you are more beautiful in this life and you look so much like mother.” Zan whispered; Isabel’s eyes filled up with tears of happiness.
“Thank you, how is mother?” Isabel asked and Zan shook his head.
“Last time I saw her, she was crying at your death, I have no idea if she is still alive or not.” Zan admitted and Isabel nodded.
“What do we do?” Michael asked Zan, Tess had taken baby Zan from Lilly so that Lilly’s hands were free to protect her family if needed to.
“The punishment for cheating is death.” Zan stated.
“Yet we can’t kill him as he’ll be favourable to us later in the future.” Lilly stated and Zan looked at her.
“What do you see?” Zan asked.
“I see danger if he dies, if he lives then they have hope.” Lilly explained and Zan nodded as he turned to the gang to give them his orders.
“He’s not to be killed, you will need him then you will let him live his life, get Liz to erase his memory of what you are if you wish but my order are, you’ve not to kill him.” Zan stated before becoming Max once more. “Whoa, was that a rush or what?” He gasped out. Max shook his head and looked around. “What the hell happened to me?”
“Zan took over, he told us that we weren’t to kill Jesse.” Michael explained and Max looked at him weirdly.
“Did he say why?” Liz asked as she walked over next to Max, holding Zan close to her.
“Something that we will need him then we have to let him live his life. We could get you to erase his memory of what we are if that would make us feel safer.” Isabel informed and both of them nodded.
“Why did Zan put up the shield?” Michael asked.
“And how did he do it?” Kyle added.
“He put up the shield because he is protective of me, he was trying to protect me. He can do it because Max passed it on to him.” Liz explained
“So what do we do with him?” Michael asked and Max shrugged.
“I don’t know, Zan said he wasn’t to be killed.” Max muttered as he took Zan into his arms and rocked him slowly.
“So, we’ve not to kill Jesse?” Liz asked, making sure and everyone nodded.
“Zan order us to keep him alive, apparently Lilly saw something that would be better if he was alive.” Michael explained and Liz nodded as she placed her hand on Isabel’s shoulder in sympathy and comfort, only to gasp and closed her eyes.
Soon Liz broke away and opened her eyes, breathing heavily causing concerns from the gang.
“What’s wrong?” Isabel demanded; Liz looked at her.
“Alex’s alive!” Liz gasped out before fainting, leaving the gang stunned.

Now I told you back in season two that not everything was what it seemed. Now, is Alex alive or is it just wishful thinking?
Find out in the next chapter. Later.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

“Alex’s alive!”

Chapter 8:

Liz found herself waking up, she was in her bedroom, lying on her bed and she looked into terrified amber eyes of Max.
“God Liz.” Max breathed out. “Don’t do that again! You scared the life out of me.” Max hissed out, the image of her fainting was still fresh in his mind.
“Sorry.” Liz whispered out hoarsely and she sent calming waves of reassurance to Zan, she could sense him fussing.
“You do realise that Maria isn’t going to let you get off for fainting like that.” Max stated and Liz groaned as she tried to sit up into a sitting position, the pain in her head made it impossible, she placed a hand on the back of her head only to find a lump. “Jim tried to catch you but he caught your back in time but was too late to get the head.” Max explained as he healed the bump and the pain went with it.
“Thanks.” She whispered out and Max nodded. “Alex is still alive.” She breathed out, still stunned by the revelation.
“How do you know?” Max asked.
“I don’t know, I just got this image from Isabel. I saw her hugging Alex and you were holding Zan, shaking his hand.” Liz explained.
“You think you saw the future.” Max asked and Liz threw him a look saying the idea annoyed her.
“I don’t know.” Liz admitted and sighed. “Maybe it was wishful thinking from Isabel.” Liz shrugged as Michael came in with a squirming Zan.
“He wants you two and he keeps kicking me!” He exclaimed as he handed Zan over to Max and turned to Liz. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah I’m fine, tell everyone we will be out soon.” Liz stated and Michael nodded as he turned to leave the room.
“Another thing he inherited from his father.” Michael muttered as he left the room.
Liz snickered as Max handed Zan over to her; she kissed his forehead while rubbing a hand over his back, comforting him. Zan calmed down in her arms, rested his head on her breast, over her heart while clutching the material of her top in his small hand, and watched his father.
“How is it he can look so serious?” Max asked and Liz smiled.
“Are you telling me that you weren’t serious when you were a kid?” Liz teased and Max laughed slightly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
“Yeah I was, but that’s because of our secret.” Max explained and Liz nodded.
“He takes after you.” Liz stated. “Beside, he can feel the tension in the air, he knows when it’s a serious moment or not.” Liz explained.
“You do know that we have to go out there and explain what we saw don’t you?” Max asked and Liz sighed.
“Yeah I know but I’m so drained.” Liz whispered and Max nodded.
“I know, how about I call them in here and you can tell them from sitting here then you can go to sleep after they leave?” Max suggested and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, that’ll make it easier for me.” Liz agreed.
The gang came in and Liz told them everything that happened in the flash, leaving the gang to mull over what she saw.
“So you are saying that Alex is alive.” Maria asked, hopeful and Liz shrugged.
“I don’t know Maria, I have no idea about my powers since dad died before telling me so I don’t know if I really saw anything.” Liz explained, not wanting to get Maria’s hope up just to have them dashed if it was just hopeful thinking. Everyone nodded, understanding what she was doing.
“Okay, I think you all need to go home and think this through, we’ve all been through a lot in last few hours and I have no doubt that our brain are problem on overload.” Max stated and everyone nodded as they stood up, each person hugged Liz, making sure that she was okay before leaving. “And you, time for you to go to sleep.” Max stated to Liz, he kissed her on the lips as he took Zan from her arms, letting herself get comfortable in her bed to go to sleep as he looked after Zan.
XXXX
Max, Michael and Tess walked into the Crashdown the next morning and saw Liz sitting there with a huge smile as she worked on her homework.
Tess slid in next to her while Max sat across from Liz and Michael slid in next to Max.
“What are you happy about?” Tess asked.
“Maria got her own back on Kyle.” Liz stated.
“Curse you to hell!” Kyle snapped as he hit the milkshake machine with the metal spoon.
“Kyle, don’t hit the…” Liz started but trailed off when the milkshake machine exploded, sending the green gloop over Kyle. “Machine.” Liz finished off, dryly before rolling her eyes and turning back to her homework.
“Damn you! Damn you to hell you evil Machine!” Kyle growled, shaking his fist at the machine before stalking off into the toilet to get washed.
Max, Michael and Tess were laughing.
“Classic!” Michael gasped out.
“What the hell did Kyle do to Maria?” Tess asked once they all settled down.
“He called her somewhere along the line a fridged bitch who had a stick that needed pulling from her ass.” Liz stated with a shrug. “You know what’s she like when she babbles.”
“What did Maria do?” Max asked, knowing that Maria wouldn’t have left it there.
“She told him, the only time that she was going to pull the stick out was to whack him over his fat Buddha head if he didn’t start praying to Buddha and start respecting girls.” Liz finished of dryly, causing the three of them to snicker.
“And this?” Tess asked.
“After my fainting fit last night, Maria said that I needed the rest and god help anyone who got in the way of my resting so she pulled Kyle in at six o clock to open this morning, gave him his marching orders and left.” Liz stated.
“Go Maria!” Tess cheered.
“And where’s Zan?” Max asked and Liz rolled her eyes.
“They took him with them, they basically kidnapped Zan from his bed this morning before leaving!” Liz exclaimed.
“They?” Max asked, arching an eyebrow.
“Your barmy sister and best friend, I never even got to see him when he woke up!” Liz exclaimed. “But, they’ll be back in about five, four, three, two, one…” Liz stated, looking at her clock.
On the dot, Isabel and Maria came rushing in with a wailing Zan, they hurried over to Liz and handed him Zan.
Zan settled down in Liz’s arm immediately and cuddled into his mother, playing with the hair that had fallen over her shoulder.
“How do you do that?” Isabel demanded and Liz rolled her eyes.
“Zan doesn’t like being away from Max and I, you took him away before he woke up.” Liz explained, patiently as she kissed Zan’s forehead. “He must have gotten a fright when he woke up and saw strange surroundings.”
Liz watched, as Zan’s eyelids got heavy and smiled gently as he yawned before closing his eyes and falling asleep, causing soft squeals from the girls.
“He is just so adorable!” Tess whispered as she pushed Zan’s hair from his forehead, only to fall back into place like Max.
“I know.” Liz whispered back as she hugged Zan tighter to her body.
“Should he be going to sleep right now?” Isabel asked.
“It’s his nap time, he only goes to sleep when one of us is holding him.” Max explained.
Zan curled his hand into Liz’s top and clutched the material in his small hand while Liz ran her hand up and down his back, comforting him.
“Sounds like someone is spoiled.” Maria teased and Max and Liz laughed gently as they looked at each other before looking down at Zan.
“Yeah, he is.” Max whispered affectionately as he let a finger trail down Zan’s cheek.
XXXXX
Max and Liz were sitting in a small café downtown, they had went shopping to get some baby clothes for Zan as he was growing out of them really fast. Zan was sitting on Max’s lap, looking around the building as Max and Liz laughed over a memory they had remembered the year before.
Max ran a hand over Zan’s hair and watched as Zan turned to look at his chest before tears filled up his eyes.
“Liz, he’s hungry again.” Max stated to Liz. Liz took Zan into his arms and pulled down her strapped top slightly while Max removed the dummy from Zan’s mouth.
Liz breast-fed him while stroking his back.
“He’s always hungry.” Liz stated thoughtfully and Max shrugged.
“Maybe it has something to do with our background.” Max stated, being careful with their surrounding and Liz nodded.
“Maybe.” Liz stated before looking down and locking eyes with Zan.
A bit of Liz’s hair had fallen over her shoulder, causing Zan to, gently, grab it and start playing with it while Max grinned at the sight.
‘Like father, like son’ Max thought to himself as Zan let go of Liz’s nipple, Liz covered herself up before handing Zan over to Max so he could burp Zan.
“He’s adorable.” An old lady stated to her friend who was sitting next to her, her friend nodded in agreement as they watched the young man rub his hand up and down the adorable boy’s back. “Your brother is really sweet.” The lady stated to Liz.
Liz turned around and smiled.
“He’s our son actually and thank you.” Liz informed with a warm smile, the two ladies were startled.
“Oh, we’re sorry, we just assumed.” The second lady stammered and Liz nodded.
“It’s okay, we get it all the time.” Liz assured.
“What’s his name?” the first lady asked.
“Zan, his name is Zan, short for Alexander.” Max informed as he turned around to face the two ladies, Zan had settled himself down on Max’s lap and playing with Max’s necklace.
“You’re Max Evans, aren’t you?” The first lady asked and Max nodded. “I knew your parents, your father was my lawyer when my husband died.” She told him. “And I was really good friends with your Grandparents.”
“Sorry, I don’t really remember you.” Max apologised and the lady shook her head.
“It’s okay, you were about six or seven when I met you.” She stated. “I’m Sarah Andrews and this is my friend Emily Warthon.” Sarah stated.
“It’s nice to meet you.” Liz stated as she turned more fully in her seat.
“He looks so much like Max.” Emily observed and Max whined slightly and Liz giggled.
“Max has been hearing that since the day Zan was born, he fearing that Zan’s going to have a complex when he’s older.” Liz explained, causing the two ladies to chuckle.
“Your parents must be proud of Zan.” Sarah stated to Max and noticed that his smile seemed to have dimmed.
“Actually my parents have basically disowned me for keeping Zan.” Max explained and Sarah nodded, not asking anymore questions, she felt that it was a sensitive subject for him to talk about.
“I’m sure they’ll come round soon.” Sarah stated before looking at her watch and groaning. “We have to go, we have a book club to get to.” Sarah explained and smiled warmly at them once more. “It was really nice to see you again Max and it was a delight to meet you Liz.” She stated and they both smiled.
“It’s was great to meet you, come by the Crashdown any time you want and you can see Zan.” Liz stated and both women nodded.
“We sure will, you can count on it.” Emily stated as they both left.
“They seemed nice.” Liz observed to Max and he smiled at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into his body, kissing the top of her head.
XXXXX
They found themselves back in the Crashdown, surrounded by their friends.
“What are we going to do today?” Maria asked the rest as Tommy looked toward Zan with a smile, holding out a teddy bear only for his smile to drop in a stunned shock when he saw what Zan was doing, he gulped as he turned to Max and Liz, who were laughing and completely oblivious to what Zan was doing.
“Is he supposed to be doing that?” Tommy asked as he pointed to Zan, who was currently cuddling into his mother. Everyone turned to face Zan and saw that his eyes were glowing a red colour, which shocked Max and Liz.
“Alexander Maxwell Evans!” Liz scolded, Zan looked up at his mother, his eyes back to his normal amber colour and his face was a picture of innocence. “Oh no, don’t you give me that look. Who taught you how to make your eyes glow like that?” Liz demanded.
“Was it uncle Michael?” Maria asked and Liz looked at Maria.
“Why would it be Michael?” Liz asked.
“He’s still sore about us breaking up and me going out with other guys.” Maria explained.
“But that doesn’t make sense why Zan would be giving them the red eyes.” Liz protested.
“To scare them off?” Maria asked and Liz rolled her eyes.
“And why would Zan be concerned about the guys you are going out with and why would Michael use Zan to make them run off?” Liz asked, waiting for an answer.
For the first time, Maria was dumbstruck and Liz nodded. “See, think before you act.” Liz stated before turning to Zan. “You know, I am gonna find out how you did that.” Liz warned, Zan turned puppy dogs’ eyes to her and she shook her head. “And don’t even try the puppy dog, it ain’t gonna work on me.” Liz warned her son.
“Why do you think he was doing that?” Max asked and Liz shrugged.
“I have no idea.” Liz exclaimed, feeling befuddled along with everyone else as she stood up from her stool and walked over to the backroom when a flash of lightening snapped in the main part of the Crashdown, causing everyone spun around to face the intruder, he or she all gasped when the figure stood up and straightened them self.
“Alex?” Liz asked, holding Zan close to her body.

TBC…
Da dum. Now there’s a cliffhanger, don’t worry the next part will be up really soon.

Now, for the 1 million pound question, is it really Alex or an impostor? Cast your votes people.
Dani's fics