New Gal Season 1,2,3 (AU,CC,Teen/Adult) Completed

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey guys, this was originally suppose to be two parts, one with Alex leaving and one with Alex returning but I got a major mind block on how the party should be so I thought I just have Alex returning. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Oh BTW, the songs on the last chapter are
Accidentally in love by Counting Crows – Great song!
Keep on moving by Five.
They do not belong to me!

Chapter 17: Alex returns from Sweden.

“No hugs from my best girl?” a male voice asked from behind Liz, Liz shut her locker door and turned around only for her face to break into a huge smile, happiness shone through her eyes.
“ALEX!” she squealed, jumping into the tall boy’s arms and hugging him tightly. “I can’t believe you’re back!”
“I’m back and ready to play.” Alex stated as he hugged Liz back and led her to their science class.
“Everyone is going to freak out when they see you again.” Liz predicated and Alex laughed as he entered his chemistry class only to step back out with Maria wrapped round him and gave him a huge hug.
“Hey Ria.” Alex choke out between breathes. “Oxygen is a necessary thing.”
Liz laughed as she made her way over to Max’s side and kissed his cheek in greeting.
“Glad to see that Alex is back.” Max stated and Liz smiled as she sat her books down before looking toward the door where Alex was having to carry Maria in to the room, due to the fact she wouldn’t stop hugging him, causing giggles from the class.
XXXXX
“Did you have a good time in Sweden?” Max asked Alex, the gang was sitting on the table in the middle of the quad, having their lunch.
“Yeah it was great to see some new things and try new things out, I did miss Roswell a bit though.” Alex stated as he stole a fry from Maria’s plate.
“So what did you do?” Liz asked.
“Erm, I went snowboarding, we checked out the schools and the buildings they had.” Alex stated.
“We?” Isabel picked up and everyone looked at Alex with his or her curiosity piquing.
“Leanne, I met a girl over at Sweden, she was one of the helper and we kinda got involved.” Alex stated vaguely. Liz smirked as Isabel’s eyes flared slightly with jealousy as Liz turned to Max and kissed him.
“Are you working today?” Max asked when the kiss finished; everyone was asking Alex some questions.
“No, no shift today, why?” Liz asked.
“I was wondering if you would like to come out on a date with me.” Max asked, kissing her in between each word.
“Hmm, give me a good reason.” Liz stated and Max grinned as he bent down and kissed her gently and softly. Liz sighed when the kiss broke. “Okay.” She replied and Max smiled down at her before kissing her forehead and turning back to answer Michael’s question.
XXXXXX
“How come you and Alex seem to be just friendly?” Liz asked Isabel as they entered the Evans’ kitchen, Isabel sat at the counter while Liz went into the freezer and pulled out a tub of ice cream, two spoons and Tabasco sauce; Isabel shrugged.
“I don’t know, I mean, I thought we were friends but it just feels like we are just being polite to each other now.” Isabel stated as Liz sat down and pulled off the lid so they both could tuck into the savoury desert. “Anyway, where are you and Max going for your date tonight?”
“It’s a surprise, he wants me to dress up nice and meet him at the door at eight.” Liz stated and Isabel nodded.
“Do you know what are you putting on?” she asked.
“My short black skirt and my red halter top with my high heels, I’m just curling my hair.” Liz stated and Isabel sighed, finally giving into the urge.
“What do you think of Leanne?” she asked and Liz smirked.
“Well, I never thought I see the day where Isabel Sarah Evans is jealous.” Liz teased, Isabel blushed, and Liz sighed. “Well, Alex didn’t seem to think it’s serious, he did say that he got involved with her at Sweden, he never said anything about still having a real relationship with her.” Liz explained, Isabel nodded, and Liz sighed. “Isabel, if you like Alex you need to go for the relationship, you can’t hide forever.”
“I know, but I just can’t help but feel that if I get involve with him, something will happened. I mean, look what happened to Grant!” Isabel exclaimed.
“Isabel, you had no idea Grant was possessed by the Gandarium!” Liz shot at her and sighed. “Just think about Isabel, you never know if it will turn out alright unless you go for it.”
“Was I like this in my past life?” Isabel asked and Liz laughed slightly.
“Yeah, you were the same, there was this guy that you really liked but you were too scared to get involved with him, his name was Rylo, you liked him a lot but it never went any further because you were scared.” Liz stated and Isabel smiled slightly, it was nice to hear something nice about her past rather than her ‘betrayal’ she desperately wanted to ask Liz if she betrayed them all but was scared of Liz’s reaction.
“How are your Empathy powers?” Isabel asked.
“I’ve finally got them under control thank god! I can tune out people and tune them in so I get a break from reading people’s emotions, which is really thankful.” Liz muttered the last one and Isabel laughed, she knew what it was like to freak out having a new power and not know how to control it.
“What was Vilandra like?” Isabel asked and Liz smirked.
“Know how Michael can do the itches?” Liz asked and Isabel nodded. “Well, that was Vilandra’s power in the other life time, she even bugged Zan once because he annoyed her, during his and Lilly’s ritual walk, they were getting engross with each other and the itches came right on. She had so much control over it that she could time it when to come on.” Isabel laughed out right, enjoying the image.
“God, do I wish I had that power now? It certainly would have made a great pay back to Max and Michael when they bugged me when I was younger.” Isabel stated and Liz laughed.
“You know, I saw this picture of Max in his boxers covered in mud, I asked him about it but he went red and started mumbling about something before kissing me and making me forget the whole conversation, what happened?” Liz asked and Isabel laughed as the memory came back to her.
“He broke one of my Barbie so I pushed him into a huge puddle of mud, Mom was stunned to see her baby boy covered in mud and me fuming with my arms crossed.” Isabel explained and Liz laughed.
“Oh god, do I wish I had seen that?” Liz asked, wiping the tears away from her eyes.
“You know there was this time when he left the toilet seat up in the middle of the night and I was the one who fell through the seat.” Isabel stated and Liz looked at her shocked.
“What happened?” she asked.
“The usual, I laid into him and hit him with my Barbie dolls, I’m pretty sure he still has the bumps from them.” Isabel stated and they both cracked up laughing again.
“That’s why he glowered at the Barbie dolls that I found in the boxes when I was looking at pictures, I asked him why he hated them but he just walked out of the room, muttering about how dangerous a doll could be when in the wrong hands.” Liz explained and Isabel laughed her head off.
“I bet he did!” Isabel agreed as they both tucked into the ice cream once more; enjoying each other company.
XXXXX
“Are you ready yet Liz?” Max called out, Liz looked into the mirror and smoothed down her skirt, she was wearing the red crisscross halter-top and her short black skirt, she wore black tights and her black high heels, her hair was wavy, just the way he loves it, she had red lip gloss and a hint of eye shadow. She sighed as she picked up her jacket, took a deep breath and headed out of the room, toward Max.
Max watched as she came out of the room, his mouth watered at the sight of her in his favourite top and her hair down the way he liked it, he felt his heart thump heavily when he saw her skirt ride up every movement she made and he felt a stirring in his loins. “Damn.” He cursed under his breath, grateful that his shirt was covering him so she couldn’t see it but he saw her smirk and realised that she knew the effect she had on him. “You are liking this aren’t you?” Max asked; Liz just smiled innocently with a shrug while mischievous danced in her eyes.
“Hmm, maybe.” Liz teased back and Max kissed her hard on the lip before wrapping an arm around her waist and leading her out of the door toward the jeep. “So, where are we going?” Liz asked and Max smiled.
“Now, that is a surprise.” Max stated and Liz smiled as she got into the jeep.
XXXXXX
Liz stepped out of the vehicle, confused about her surrounding.
“Max, we are in the dessert.” Liz stated and Max nodded with a smile, he held out his arm for her to take, she looked at him with amused curiosity before slipping her hand into his arm and letting him guide her to wherever he was taking her. They rounded the corner of a cliff and stopped when the scene came into view, Liz gasped.
In the middle, there was a small table with two chairs and a white cloth over it, onto laid candles, all lit and a white rose and on the ground laid a blanket and a food basket. That wasn’t what made her gasp though, it was the sight, there was a huge lake right beside the table and as it was dark and the stars filled the sky, it reflected off the lake, making it seem like that they were surrounded by the stars. That they were in space.
“It’s beautiful!” Liz gasped and Max smiled as he led her over to the table, he pulled out the chair and let her sat on it before pushing it back in, he snapped his finger and music started playing, she felt her eyes tear up when Dido, Here with me sang across the lake. “When did you do all this?”
“I did all this, this afternoon, Maria helped me to pack the food.” Max explained as he bent over and picked up the basket, he sat it on the table and pulled out the food.
Liz giggled when she saw the strawberries and rolled her eyes. “Figures Maria would add this in.” Max muttered and Liz smiled up at him as he finished unpacking the basket.
He sat down and both of them tucked into the delicious meal that Maria had packed for them and enjoyed being with each other, for once they could relax and be together without anyone getting to them.
Soon they found themselves on the blanket, full from the food.
“What do we do now Mister Evans?” Liz asked and Max smirked as he looked over at the lake and smiled down at her.
“Come on!” Max stated as he stood up; Liz watched him with curious eyes then widen as he started stripping himself of his clothes.
“Max! What are you doing?” Liz demanded.
“Skinny dipping.” Max stated as he pulled his trousers down, kicking off his shoes and pulled his trouser off and his socks off. He let out a whoop before running toward the lake and diving right into it, with Liz watching him, dumbfounded.
Max broke the surface and wiped the water from his face. “Come on in, the water’s great!” Max called out, Liz rolled her eyes before giving in, stripping her clothes off until she reached her underwear, she ran over to the edge, and jumped in too, she burst through the surface and splashed Max with the water.
“It’s freezing!” she exclaimed and Max laughed as he swam over to her, he linked their hands together and lifted it above the water, soon a glow covered both of their hands and Liz felt the water heating up. She smiled at him as he moved in closer and kissed her.
“Better?” he asked and she smiled.
“Much.” She whispered back, she looked around and smiled brightly. “It feels like we’re floating among the stars.” She whispered and Max smiled as he kissed her once more as she wrapped her arms around his neck, both of them just floated and stole kisses, enjoying their time together.
XXXXX
“Thank for doing this Max.” Liz whispered, they were lying on the blanket with another blanket on top, Liz had rested her head on his naked chest, Max was stroking back her hair while his other hand was running up and down the arm that was over his chest. Liz looked up. “I really needed it.” Max kissed her forehead.
“I love you Liz.” Max whispered and she smiled up at him.
“I love you too Max.” She whispered back and rested her head back on his chest, both of them looking up into the star filled sky.
XXXXXX
Alex turned up at the Evan’s house the next day and was in the kitchen, waiting for Liz to get ready.
“So, we’re going Maria’s house to collect her.” Alex asked as Liz walked into the kitchen, pulling her hair into a ponytail.
“Yeah, then we are heading over to my old house and we can set up the screen and watch the slide show.” Liz stated as she headed over to the fridge, pulled out the bottle of orange juice, and pulled down two glasses and a bottle of Tabasco sauce.
“How did your date go last night?” Alex asked as Liz poured the juice out and handed him one of the glasses and pour Tabasco in the other.
“It was so romantic, he gave me a single rose and we went swimming in the lake, it felt like we were swimming among the stars!” Liz exclaimed; her eyes bright with happiness and love and Alex smiled at the sight.
Isabel came out, brushing her hair and she stop short when she saw Alex.
“Oh hey Alex.” Isabel stated.
“Hey Isabel.” Alex stated with a nod and the phone rang.
“Oh, I'll get it, I'll get it.” Liz stated as she hurried over to the wall and picked it up. “Uh, hello. Oh, yeah, hi, Jim. Um, yeah, of course. Hold on one second.” Liz stated as she put her hand over the mouthpiece and turned to Isabel. “Isabel, it's for you.” Isabel looked at her curiously before taking the phone.
“Hello? Aw, man. Yeah, okay, I'll be right there.” Isabel assured with a nod and she hung up the phone.
“Isabel, is everything okay?” Liz asked and Isabel nodded.
“Yeah, um, sure. Valenti just needs me to do something for him. I am so sorry.” She stated and they nodded.
“Don't worry about it.” Alex assured.
“Maybe we can do this some other time.” Isabel asked and Alex nodded, not at all bothered.
“Yeah, yeah, just let me know when it's good for you.” Alex stated and Isabel nodded.
“Well, I think your trip really agreed with you. You look great.” Isabel noticed and Alex nodded.
“Thanks. Yeah, I feel great. See you around.” Alex dismissed and turned back to Liz.
“Yeah, see you guys later.” Isabel stated as she headed out of the room.
“See ya.” Liz called back and looked at Alex, wide eyes. “Impressive.” Liz stated and Alex rolled his eyes as Max came out, pulling on his yellow vest.
“I’ve to go into work, one of the guys called in sick, sorry Alex.” Max explained and Alex shook his head.
“No problem, we can do it another time.” Alex assured and Max nodded.
“How about tonight, we are all suppose to be staying over at Liz’s house tonight?” Max asked and Alex nodded.
“Sure, that gives me more time to have gossip talk with Liz.” Alex smiled and Liz laughed as Max picked up the glass of orange and Tabasco and drank half of it before kissing Liz on the lips and hurrying out of the house. “Right Parker, let’s go and pick up Deluca.” Alex stated and Liz nodded as she drank the other half of the drink before pulling on her jacket and they both headed out of the house.
XXXXXX
“Maria, are you here?” Alex called as he and Liz went into the DeLuca’s kitchen and stop short when they saw Jim standing there with his shirt off, his belt unbuckled and his jeans unbuttoned but zipped up, holding a turkey baster. “Ooh, cooking?” Alex asked and Liz stifled her snickers.
“Maria isn’t here.” Jim stated and they both nodded as they hurried out of the house.
“What are they doing to that poor equipment?” Alex demanded.
“Don’t know but I can tell you one thing, won’t be eating any turkey there for thanksgiving and Christmas.” Liz muttered as they hurried down the pathway, trying very hard no to break out into laughers.
XXXXXX
“So you’ve been trying to decode the books.” Alex asked as he and Liz got her balcony set up so they could view the pictures of Alex’s trip.
“Yeah, we want to know what it has written in it so we can be better prepared and to find out what the Granolith does.” Liz explained as she sat down the bowl of popcorn while Alex took a sip of his orange crush.
“How did you try and decode the book?” Alex asked.
“By using our powers, the crystals, even some of the stuff that Milton has stored in his backroom but nothing works.” Liz explained.
“Computer?” Alex asked and Liz grinned.
“Needed to wait till our favourite hacker came back and use the computer for us.” Liz teased and Alex beamed.
“And I’m your man.” Alex stated; Liz rolled her eyes.
“I think someone would disagree with that.” Liz pointed out.
“If you mean Max, I’ll make sure that he knows I’m kidding.” Alex panicked and Liz raised an eyebrow.
“I was thinking of a different Evans, one with long blonde hair and brown eyes.” Liz described and Alex sighed causing Liz to look at him. “What is it?”
“I don’t think Isabel and I are going to get together.” Alex stated.
“But you love Isabel!” Liz protested.
“Yeah I know, but I have to move on Liz, I can’t wait forever.” Alex explained and Liz nodded, understanding.
“So what are you going to do?” She asked, Alex shrugged, not having a clue. They both settled down on the lawn chairs and wrapped the covers around them as they picked up the bowl of popcorn. Alex started the slides and they watched as each pictures came on.
“Ok. This is my host family, the Olson’s, and they live in Uppsala which is just north of Stockholm, and that is Johan, Gustav, Rebecca, Matthias, and little Kiki.” Alex introduced and Liz smiled, Alex clicked on the remote and a picture of Alex and a blonde girl came up.
“Ok. Spill.” Liz stated and Alex smiled slightly as he scratched the back of his head.
“That's Leanne. Her and me have a long distance thing going.
“That was pretty smooth playing it cool with Isabel this morning. I think her interest was piqued.” Liz teased and Alex sighed.
“Well, you know what? Isabel is great, but lusting after her is something the old Alex Whitman would do.” Alex stated as he pressed the button once more and a picture of a mountain came up. “The new Alex Whitman snowboarded on that very mountain...almost broke his wrist.” Alex stated and Liz looked at him, wide eyed.
“Do I know you?” she asked and Alex laughed.
“Uh, well, yeah...yeah, you do. But I know what you mean. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't recognize myself.” Alex admitted to Liz and they both smiled as Alex advanced to the next slide, the picture of the northern lights cause her to gasp in awe.
“Oh, my God.” She whispered and Alex smiled at the young woman beside him.
“Yeah, the northern lights. I can't describe it. Basically, what it is you're looking up there, and you're actually seeing electrons from the sun colliding with our atmosphere in every colour you could possibly imagine. Really makes you realize what a big world is out there. All these...all these possibilities. All these...new experiences. Life. It's all just there...waiting for us. You really gotta travel, Liz. It's the most amazing thing.” Alex pushed gently and Liz sighed.
“Yeah. Someday.” She whispered, wondering when that will be and if the four of them will ever be able to live their lives free of danger. Alex nodded, understanding what she was thinking.
“Right. When there's not so much going on.” Alex stated and Liz smiled at him, thanking him.
XXXXXX
Liz headed down the stairs to the backroom of the Crashdown, she went to grab some juice when she heard a noise and turned around and faced the person who sneaked into the backroom with her.
“What are you doing here?” Liz demanded. “I thought I told you to stay away!”
“It’s time.” The guy hissed with a smile and Liz looked at him confused.
“Time for what?” Liz asked as she took a step back as the guy stepped forward. The lights went out and the only noise was Liz’s screams.

TBC

Ooh, cliffy, sorry for leaving it there but I had to, Bet you are thinking that this is part of Liz’s betrayal, now is she really a traitor or not? Up to you guys to decide. Leave a review and let me know.
Until next chapter: Payback time.

See you on Sunday, but if I get really, good reviews and people are desperate to know what is happening, I might – Might- put it up on Friday, depending on how evil I’m feeling. Later people!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Thank you so much for the reviews, all of you were determined that Liz was not a traitor and I was impressed how you all revolted against the idea of it. Glad you liked the story and the wait is over! Here is the next part I promised.

Flashback is needed in this chapter, I will try and not go into details but I apologise in advance if anything offences you, you may just skip it and read the rest, the option is yours.

Liz does not want to be a scientist in this story because Jeff did not put the picture of Harvard over her bed when she was younger. I just wanted to point that out while I was writing this.

Chapter 18: Payback time

Max opened the door and gasped when he saw Liz lying on the ground, he ran over and knelt down beside her.
Tess, Kyle, Isabel, Maria, Alex and Michael all hurried in and over to them, Isabel threw herself on her knees and stroked back Liz’s hair.
“Liz, Liz can you hear me?” Isabel begged, Liz moaned.
“Sean, watch out for Sean.” Liz whispered weakly.
“Sean did this.” Max asked.
“I refused to sleep with him.” She whispered out. “He didn’t like it so he beated me up.” She took in a shuddering breath then winced at the pain.
Tess knelt down next to her and took her hand.
“Liz, did he…?” she broke off, unable to say the word, everyone waited on baited breath for an answer.
“No.” came the weak reply, the girls bursts into tears of relief while the boys sighed while Max had buried his face into her hair, tears of relief that she hadn’t went through the horror of being rape seeping out. “But he’s mad, he told me that he will get me back.”
“Shh, don’t worry.” Max whispered, placing a finger on her lips. “We’ll deal with him.” Liz nodded as she buried her face into Max’s chest, glad that he was there.
Max looked up and exchanged murderous glances with the other, promising pay back on Sean for hurting Liz.
XXXXX
“I can’t believed he beated her up.” Isabel snapped as she wrung the water from the cloth and placed it over Liz’s forehead to calm her down, they were waiting for the police and Jim to show up.
“Do I wish Jeff was here now or what?” Tess muttered as she wrapped a bandaged around Liz’s arm, sealing the wound.
“Why are we not letting Max heal her?” Kyle demanded.
“The guy needs to be put away for life, we need the proof so the police and process it.” Maria stated and Max nodded in agreement.
“I don’t think Sean counted on us to find her so he could come back, we need to put him away and there will be no one going after him!” Max warned the boys.
“Max, he beated up my sister, I don’t want to go after him; I want him six feet under ground!” Michael snapped and Max stood up.
“Don’t you think I want that too?” Max demanded. “But we can’t afford to draw attention to us, beside it would look suspicious if Sean was to disappear now then show up with all these effect from alien killings.” Max explained, everyone remembered the chaos he or she went through because of Pierce and how Michael had been close to being busted and arrested.
“Fine but I want a shot at him.” Michael muttered.
“Same here.” Everyone else amend to that, the door knocked and Isabel hurried over, she ushered Hanson, Jim and another police into the room.
“She is in here.” Isabel stated as she led the way, Jim inhaled sharply at the sight of Liz black and blue on the bed.
“Who the hell did this?” Jim demanded, angry for the girl he saw like a daughter.
“Sean Deluca.” Tess piped up and they looked at her.
“How do you know?” Hanson asked as the other police officer took notes.
“I told them.” Liz stated, weakly and Hanson moved toward the bed.
“Can you tell us what happened?” He asked.
“Sean wanted me to sleep with him and I refused, he didn’t like it so he beated me up and told me that he would get me back.” Liz whispered out, stopping every now and then due to the pain shooting through her body.
“Did he rape you?” Hanson asked.
“No, he never got the chance.” Liz whispered back and Hanson nodded.
“Good, Liz, we have a female officer outside, she can take pictures and take your clothes for processing, is that okay?” Hanson asked.
“Yeah, it’s fine. I want Max in here though.” Liz whispered and Hanson nodded.
“No problem, Jose, get Sally.” Hanson stated to the young man and he nodded.
Everyone headed into the living room apart from Max; a young female with short blonde hair came in with a camera and some bags. She headed over to the bedroom and shut the door to give Liz privacy.
“Okay Liz, I’m going to move your clothes and take pictures of the bruises.” Sally stated; Liz nodded as Max sat down on the rocking chair and watched everything while keeping one eye on Liz’s face, looking for any pain.
He inhaled sharply when he saw a large bruise on her stomach, right where she had been shot and clenched his fist in order to stop him from punching a wall or going straight after Sean and putting him into the ground.
“Mr. Evans, I don’t think…” Sally started.
“No, I want him here.” Liz protested, weakly, knowing that Max was just blaming himself for not protecting her in first place.
“Okay.” Sally stated, reluctantly.
“Max, can you please hold my hand.” Liz whispered and Max hurried over to her, he gripped her hand.
“I’m here Liz.” He whispered.
After a few more photos and Sally had taken Liz’s clothes and a few questions later, the gang was allowed back in the room. Hanson came in with them.
“We will get Sean, don’t worry about it.” He stated.
“Will Liz need to go to court?” Jim asked and Hanson shook his head.
“Sean has already been in jail for assault and battery, as he is on parole, they will send him straight back.” Maria informed him and Hanson nodded approval in his eyes.
“You should become a lawyer missies, you seem to know what you are doing.” Hanson stated and Liz chuckled lightly.
“And I thought that would be my job.” Liz whispered out, everyone laughed lightly as Max kissed her forehead.
“Right, I need to get down to the DeLuca and arrest Sean, you should get someone to see to your wounds.” Hanson stated.
“We will; my doctor is coming over.” Alex stated and Hanson nodded as he left the room.
“Okay Max, heal her.” Michael gritted out and Max nodded; he sat down on the bed and placed his hands over Liz’s wounds, healing them. Flashes flashed through his mind of Sean beating Liz, trying to take her clothes off but something was preventing him from getting to her. He thanked god about the shield protecting her from receiving worst injuries.
Liz tried to sit up but Max pushed her back down.
“No Liz, you need to rest.” Max stated; she tried to protest but Max shook his head. “I don’t care Liz, you need to rest.” He stated firmly once more. She sighed and nodded.
“We’ll just go, we can talk about it tomorrow.” Alex stated and Max nodded.
“Yeah, that’ll be better, beside, I think most of us need to get rid of frustrated energy.” Max stated, cutting his eyes over to Michael and Alex nodded, catching on.
“Come on guys, we need to get home and the Evan’s need to know what happened.” Alex stated to the rest and they nodded.
“See you tomorrow Liz, get some rest.” Isabel stated as she kissed Liz’s forehead before stepping out of the room, the rest greeted her the same way before leaving.
“Look after her Max.” Michael stated to Max and Max nodded as he left the room.
Max shut the door behind them and walked over to Liz, he stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt and slipped into bed. Liz, immediately, curled up next to him and clung to him. Max kissed her forehead.
“I’m here Liz, I’m not going anywhere.” Max whispered and she nodded against his chest, falling into a light sleep. Max stroked back her hair and kissed her forehead as he watched her, sleeping.
XXXXXX
“NO!” Liz screamed as she bolted up in her bed; she was gasping as sweat clung to her body.
“Liz.” Max whispered as he sat up and pulled her into his body. “It’s okay.” He whispered.
“He keeps haunting me Max.” she sobbed out, crying into his chest.
“I know.” Max whispered as he rocked her back and forth until her cries died down, he pulled away and wiped her tears. “Come on, you need some hot chocolate.” Max stated; Liz smiled weakly as Max led her into the kitchen.
Liz settled down at the counter, watching Max go back and fourth making the hot chocolate. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked, noticing her watching him.
“I don’t know.” Liz whispered the memory and the dream creeping up once more.
“Why didn’t you use your powers?” Max asked, Liz shrugged.” I don’t know, I guess I didn’t want to raise suspicions.” Liz admitted. “He was stronger, I fought back and I scratched his face.” Max grinned with pride.
“At least he got some pain inflicted on him.” Max stated and Liz nodded as Max poured out the hot chocolate from the pan into two mugs before handing her one, he pulled down the Tabasco and handed it to her. “The prom is coming soon.” Max stated, wanting to take her mind off Sean and she smiled.
“Yeah, Maria and Isabel will be so excited.” Liz stated and Max rolled his eyes.
“Isabel will be making the lists again.” Max muttered and Liz laughed.
“I seriously doubt it will be as bad as Christmas, Vilandra never really went overboard about balls and dinners, it was just big events like birthdays and Christmas.” Liz explained and Max sighed up a thankful prayer.
“Thank god for that.” He thanked and Liz laughed once more. “Will you be okay to go to the prom?” Max asked and Liz nodded.
“I’ll be fine Max, in fact Maria and I were suppose to go looking for prom dresses, can’t wait.” Liz stated and rolled her eyes.
“Yep, she is a complete menace when it comes to shopping.” Max agreed, Liz looked at him with a raised eyebrow, wondering how he knew.
“She and Isabel went shopping once and took me as the bag handler, too many bags!” He exclaimed as an explanation and she smiled.
“That’s Maria for you.” Liz agreed with him as they finished their hot chocolate, Max looked at her with concerned eyes.
“Do you want to try going to sleep again?” he asked and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, I need to sleep.” She stated and Max nodded, they both got up, leaving their mugs on the counter before heading to bed. Max slipped in first and lifted the cover for Liz. Liz slipped in and cuddled up next to Max once more, they both closed their eyes and fell into a deep, dreamless slumber, relaxing against each other.
XXXXX
“Hey Liz, are you feeling better?” Maria asked as everyone walked into the living room, Liz looked up from her seat on the couch and smiled.
“Yeah, I feel great, Max has been great helping me.” Liz replied.
“That’s great but you and I, we need to do some therapy shopping.” Maria stated and Liz looked at her.
“Maria…” Liz started and Maria shook her head.
“Nope, no argument Liz, you need it and we are going to do it.” Maria warned and Liz gave in.
“Fine.” She muttered.
“Are you okay to talk about it?” Isabel asked and Liz nodded.
“A bit.” She said.
“What happened?” Michael asked. Liz took a deep breath and started the tale of what happened.
*****FLASHBACK******
“What are you doing here?” Liz demanded. “I thought I told you to stay away!”
“It’s time.” Sean hissed with a smile and Liz looked at him confused.
“Time for what?” Liz asked as she took a step back as Sean stepped forward.
The lights went out and Liz felt Sean grab her, he tried to kiss her but she managed to kick him on the shin.
“You stupid bitch!” Sean growled as he yanked on her hair, he backhanded her as hard as he could before throwing her to the floor, he got on top of her and tried to rip her top off but something was preventing him.
Liz wriggled under him, trying to get him off her, she managed to knee him, causing him to groan and roll off her. Liz rolled on to her side, coughing as she tried to crawl over to the door when she felt someone yanking on her leg, she shrieked as she kicked at him. He yanked her harder and she fell to the floor. He turned her around and started punching her as hard as he could. Liz screamed as she lifted a hand and scratched at his face, trying to get him off her.
He stopped and stood up, he wiped his mouth, wincing when he felt the sting of the cut and looked down at her broken figure on the ground and smirked, he kicked her once more in the stomach before hurrying out of the building before anyone came, positive that she wouldn’t survive the night.
****END FLASHBACK****
Liz wiped away a tear from her face when she finished, Max was holding her tight to her body while Michael was pacing in the back, anger rolling through his body. Alex had his hands clenched into fists, trying very hard not to lash out at the wall while the girls had tears rolling down their faces at the thought of what Liz had went through.
“Hey guys.” Kyle stated when he came through, everyone looked up at him. “They found Sean, he’s at the station right now.”
“What’s happening?” Michael demanded.
“They know that Liz is telling the truth as he has scratches across his face but he is saying that she put him up him to it, that she made him to do it because they were in love together and it was the only way to get rid of Max.” Kyle explained and everyone looked at him, confused. “They found pictures of her, lots of pictures of her. He must have been stalking her because there are pictures of her working, with Max, undressing, you name it.”
“Damn, that sick bastard!” Max snapped as he stood up.
“He did it because he thinks Liz is in love with him.” Maria asked.
“Yeah, apparently he went nuts in the head and started convincing himself that she was in love with him but couldn’t be with him because of Max.” Kyle explained.
“Damn!” Michael cursed.
“But the police are taking him back to jail, he had broken his parole charges and the court are not letting him off for that so we won’t be seeing him for a very long time.” Kyle finished and Liz let out a sigh relief that she wouldn’t have to look over her shoulder for the rest of life for a human enemy.
Max quickly sat down and pulled her into his arms, both of them hugging and crying in relief that Liz was safe from Sean DeLuca forever.
XXXXX
“Prom shopping!” Maria called out as she threw her arms up into the air and a huge smile adored her face. Liz laughed at the poser that Maria had taken; one leg was on front of the other, on her tiptoes. It was a few days after Liz had had that Sean was banged up once more and wasn’t coming out, she had been relaxing under Max’s order but Maria wanted to spend some girl time with Liz and begged Max to let them go.
Max finally gave in and gave Maria permission to let them go out for a girl day out, providing that Maria brought Liz home the minute anything weird started. “Come on Chica, we have dresses to look to look like a knock out for our spaceboys.”
“Okay, okay, let me get my shoes on.” Liz exclaimed as she pulled on her shoes and pulled on her jacket while pulling her hair out. “Ready.” Liz stated as she reached for her purse, Maria smiled as she pulled on Liz’s arm and tugged her out of the door.
XXXXX
“What do you think of this one?” Maria asked as she held up a blue dress against her body, Liz shook her head.
“Nope.” Liz stated as she looked around and her eye fell on a white dress. “How about that on Maria? That one would look great on you!” Liz exclaimed as she picked up the dress, it was an off the shoulder with ruffles down the bottom, with Maria long, blonde curly locks and flowers, she would look a gypsy, the perfect image for her.
“You think.” Maria asked and Liz nodded, Maria took the dress and held it up against her body and looked in the mirror, she smiled when she could see the perfect image and smiled at Liz. “You’re right.” Maria agreed as she pulled the dress down and looked around for a dress for Liz, her eyes fell on a dress over in the corner and pointed it out to Liz; Liz looked and smiled. She liked the dress, they both went over and Liz took it down, they both smiled at each other and nodded before hurrying over to the changing room and trying the dresses on.
XXXXX
“Thanks for taking me out Maria, I really needed it.” Liz stated; both of them were in a small café sipping hot chocolate with the bags at their feet.
“What are best friends for?” Maria asked and Liz laughed. “Have Isabel and Tess got their dresses?”
“Yeah, Isabel has a strapless red dress while Tess had a floor length grey dress.” Liz stated and Maria nodded.
“I can’t believe it’s almost the prom, so much have happened!” Maria exclaimed and Liz laughed.
“You mean with the saving the world. Fighting the skins, making sure our dupes were staying out of town?” Liz laughed.
“Yeah, it’s amazing isn’t it, how a couple of months can seem like years.” Maria stated thoughtfully and both girls smiled at each other, enjoying the company.

TBC

Sorry, that it was short, mind block, next chapter the prom!

See you on Sunday!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

I got the second season of Roswell DVD for my Christmas, I was watching the special features of the scenes, you know, getting the background on it. Jason said that he was planning to have Max and Liz getting back together at the Prom! Do you have any idea how mad I was? We could have Max and Liz getting back together at the prom, not Max and Tess!

Anyway, hope you like this chapter. Oh BTW, Tess and Kyle are not going to be together in this story, I’m sorry but I don’t have a plot line for them along the way so they will be with other people.

Chapter 19: Heart of Mine.

‘It's April 27th. I'm Liz Parker and I think I've figured out why I haven't written in this journal in nearly a year.’ Liz is sitting out on her balcony at her old house, she stopped writing and looked up into the star filled sky.
Liz woke up due to the sun shining in her face, she groaned as she turned on her other side and her calendar caught her eye. She smiled when she saw the red circle that Maria had marked on the calendar; signally that it was Prom time.
“Liz, are you up yet?” Diane shouted.
“I’m just coming!” Liz called out as she stood up and headed into the kitchen where Max was stumbling toward the table and Isabel was all excited.
“The prom is here!” Isabel squealed, Liz rolled her eyes as Max groaned. “Have you asked Liz yet?” Isabel demanded and Max choked on his drink as he looked at Liz then his sister.
“I just assumed…” Max started.
“You assumed just because you are going out that she would automatically go with you.” Isabel hissed out and Max gulped while Liz bit her bottom lip to stop from laughing out right at Max petrified look.
Max turned to his girlfriend
“Will you go with me to the prom?” Max asked and Liz smiled.
“You already knew that I was going with you.” Liz stated and Max sighed with relief as he turned back to his food.
“Good, now all we need to do is make sure we have all the clothes and stuff ready.” Isabel stated as she pulled out her clipboard. “We need a limo, we are all meeting up at the Crashdown, Amy, and Jim are the chaperones.” Isabel checked off the list. Max kissed the side of Liz’s head before heading toward the safety of his room, leaving Liz giggling at her sister.
XXXXXX
Isabel is in the library, sitting at a table, reading a book when she overheard a conversation, she looked up and watched the scene in front of her.
“Um, Allie, um I know we've been friends for a long time and I, I wouldn't want to do anything to risk that. But I'm just, I'm just starting to feel like we're more than just, than just friends. Ya know.” The boy stated to his friend and she looked up at him.
“You are.” She asked hopefully.
“Uh, yeah, anyway, I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me to the prom?” He asked and Allie smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around the boy’s neck, hugging him.
“Of course! I can't wait to get a dress...” She stated.
Isabel smiled, happy for the couple but with a sense of jealously running through her veins.
XXXXXX
Maria and Michael are looking at the poster for the prom, Michael was grumbling while Maria was arguing with him.
“Just kill me now. I don't do proms. I don't believe in them.” Michael stated.
“You don't believe in them. Maria demanded, unbelievingly.
“The whole thing is totally bogus. It's completely unnatural.” Michael complained and Maria scoffed.
“You know what? I, I find it to be really unnatural that you're half alien warrior and half Grandpa Dupree! But I make do.” Maria shot at him and Michael rolled his eyes.
“I knew you were going to make this thing into a whole issue.” Michael muttered and Maria screeched.
“Oh my God! This is potentially one of the five greatest nights of my life! And if you're not going to do your part in providing that for me, then I'm just gonna, I'm gonna seek other options. It's what I'm gonna do.” Maria stated.
“So what are you saying, that we're seeing other people?” Michael asked.
“Oh my God, you are so annoying!” Maria snapped at him and Michael shrugged.
“Fine then we're seeing other people.” Michael stated and Maria glared at him.
“Fine!” She snapped at him, Michael turns and walked off leaving Maria seething behind him.
XXXXXX
“What are we going to do today?” Max asked Isabel as he sat at the table outside the quad.
“You are coming shopping with me today, we need to get your Tux for the prom.” Isabel informed him and he groaned.
“Do I have to?” Max asked and Isabel nodded.
XXXXXX
The gang were in the Crashdown, Liz was busy waitressing while Michael was getting ready for his shift in the backroom.
“I can’t believe it’s the prom already!” Maria squealed, causing Isabel and Tess to squeal as well while the boys rolled their eyes and muttered to themselves as Liz walked over to the group with their orders.
“Here you go guys.” Liz stated as she placed their order on the table, she bent down and gave Max a kissed before looking over to Tess and Kyle. “Have you two got your dates yet?” Liz asked them.
“No, I might be going stag.” Tess stated.
“I’m taking Tammy Johnson.” Kyle stated.
“You can go stag with me Tess.” Maria stated and Tess looked at her.
“Michael not taking you?” Tess asked and she shook her head.
XXXXXX
“So, missed your shift last night.” Maria stated as she headed into the backroom and saw Michael at his locker, getting changed for his shift.
“Alien business.” Michael stated.
“Well, we're both off tonight so I'm willing to let you take me to dinner and a movie so you can make up for your asinine comments yesterday. Which um, by the way, I think it's very big of me.” Maria stated and Michael shook his head.
“I can't make it tonight.” Michael stated.
“You can't make it.” Maria asked.
“Naw, I got plans.” Michael stated as he walked over into the kitchen, leaving her alone.
XXXXX
Alex and Isabel were at the library, studying for a pop quiz when Isabel spoke up.
“So I think Billy Sorian is going to ask me to prom.” Isabel stated and Alex looked up.
“Billy, huh? Are you sure? Cuz I heard he was taking Amy Green.” Alex stated and Isabel shrugged.
“Well, the point is, I would've said no.” Isabel retorted and Alex nodded.
“Oh.”
“What about you Alex? Anyone special?” Isabel asked and Alex shook his head.
“Not right now.” Alex replied.
“Really? Maybe someone special, from your past, who's ready now and before she wasn't.” Isabel hinted and Alex caught on.
“Isabel, it would be my dream to take you to prom.” Alex stated and Isabel smiled but it faded when Alex continued. “But then we'd wake up the next morning and you'd be onto the next thing and I'd be right back where I was before Sweden. You know, obsessed, pathetic and lovesick. Therefore, I think, amazingly, my answer is no. I'm not going to take you to prom. Okay.” Alex replied before looking down at his book, Isabel looked at him upset and uncomfortable.
XXXXX
“Have you got your dress yet?” Max asked as he entered Liz’s room, she nodded.
“Yeah I do, you have your tux?” she asked.
“Yep, Isabel took me shopping and maxed out my credit card limit, so I can’t buy anything till next month.” He muttered; Liz turned to him with a smile.
“At least you can wear it more than one.” Liz stated and Max mocked glared at her when something hit him.
“Do you know what is up with Michael?” Max asked and Liz smiled.
“He is taking dancing Lessons, that is the reason why he doesn’t want to go to the prom, he can’t dance. Rath was the same.” Liz explained and Max rolled his eyes.
“And I’m guessing that Maria doesn’t know?” Max asked and Liz shook her head, curious and confused to why.
XXXXXX
Alex is in his room, playing his guitar when someone knocked on his window, causing him to look up
“Hello?” Alex asked. There was another knock and Alex got off the bed. “Who is it?” Alex asked as he raised the guitar as a weapon as he moves toward the window as another knock sounded round the room, he opened the blinds and sighed in relief.
“Hey.” Isabel greeted and Alex nodded.
“Hey.”
“Sorry.” Isabel stated, pointing toward the raised guitar and Alex lowered.
“It's okay.”
“Can I come in?” Isabel asked.
“Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.” Alex stated as he opened the window and let Isabel in.
“Last semester, Miss Rikesdale told me that I only needed to take one more class to graduate. So I did.” Isabel stated and Alex looked at her.
“So you're graduating.” Alex asked and Isabel nodded.
“You're the only person that knows that.” Isabel warned and Alex nodded.
“So are you like, going to college?” Alex asked and Isabel shrugged.
“Exactly, I had no idea. But what I'm sure of is that I'm graduating. And this is my last chance to have a prom, ever.” Isabel stated; Alex just sat there in silence. “Alex, please don't make me just sit here.” Isabel pleaded.
“Isabel Evans, go to the prom with me?” Alex asked; Isabel’s eyes widen in happiness as she lunged at him and hugged him, laughing.
XXXXXX
“Maria, would you quit fussing.” Liz hissed at Maria as she fixed Maria’s hair, she was in her jeans and a red tank top as she tried to make Maria stand still. Liz was running late due to had to run an errand for the Crashdown and was going to go to the prom later meet the gang there.
“I’m trying to stand still.” Maria stated as Max came in; he smiled when he saw Maria and Liz.
“Hey girls.” He greeted, Liz pulled away from Maria and kissed him on the lips.
“Hey, I’m going to be late at the prom so meet me there.” Liz stated and Max nodded.
“Michael still not coming?” Max asked and Maria scoffed.
“Does it look like it?” Maria asked as they looked at the kitchen where Michael was getting the grill ready.
Kyle walks up to Maria and smiled.
“Hello.” Kyle greeted to Maria, Maria smiled back as Max and Liz went over to greet Tess, Isabel and Alex.
“Hi.” Maria called back.
“Can I get two cokes?” Kyle asked the waitress, she nodded as she turned to fill out the order. Maria and Kyle turned to face Amy and Jim where they were sitting at the booth together. “I caught them making out on the couch.” Kyle stated and Maria scoffed.
“Dude, I caught them making out in the pantry closet in the kitchen. It's just so embarrassing.” Maria exclaimed and Kyle nodded.
“I know, but there's nothing we can do about it. Its just raging hormones. And they are our chaperones.” Kyle muttered.
“Oh come on kids, we have to take pictures. Come on, lets go guys. Maria, you look absolutely perfect. Where is uh, Isabel, Alex, Tess, come on. Lets take pictures. Whom I missing, uh Michael.” Amy stated as she looked around and saw Michael behind the hatch, shaking his head. “Come out here, mm hmm. Come on, let’s go now.” Amy stated as Michael came out, everyone got together and laughed at each other before Amy turned to Jim. “Uh, Jim, come on, whom I going to stand with? Is that everyone? Oh, oh, this is going to be great, um, Tommy.... Can you take the picture for me?” Amy asked; Tommy nodded as he stepped up and took the camera, Amy joined the group and the camera focused on them. Everyone was laughing and smiling at each other.
‘And there we were. All together, with everything we'd all been through over the last two years. The battles we'd fought, the relationships that were formed, the feelings for each other, stronger than any feelings we'd ever known could exist. And somehow in this moment I had this really strong, really upsetting feeling, that this was the last time we'd all be standing together.’ Liz wrote in his diary, confused about her feelings.
XXXXX
The gang minus Liz and Michael had shown up at the prom, the music started up and the lights began to dim in the hall as a spot light shone upon the stage. There were gasp of shock as a girl stepped up onto the stage.
Max, Isabel, Alex, Tess, Maria and Kyle just looked at the stage in a stunned shock then smiled as the tune started up.
“May we madam?” Alex asked Isabel and Isabel smiled as she placed her hand in Alex’s hand and he guided her to the dance floor as Kyle had walked off to dance with Tammy. Max turned to Tess and held out his hand. Maria stood to the side with a smile on her face and watched the gang be happy for once but felt sad that Michael didn’t turn up. Jim walked over to her and held out his hand.
“Would you like to dance?” Jim asked and Maria smiled as she placed her hand in his.
Everyone moved to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing while looking at the singer.
Liz had walked up, she was wearing a long floor length black dress that showed off a lot of her back and there was a mid-thigh slit, the top skimmed the top of her breasts and her hair was curled.
“Hi, I was asked to sing this song for a special guy from a stargazer, hope you like it.” Liz stated with a shrug as she nodded to the band behind her then turned back to the audience.
‘I've been watching you and all you do
For quite some time
Knowing all the ins and outs of you
I should've known what was on your mind
But all the world is spinning round and round
Inside my head tonight
I will fall into the darkness
And I fear I will never see the light’
Alex looked at Liz in a stunned shock before turning to Isabel.
‘So let me in
All that I wanted from you
Was something you'd never do
So let me in
Oh please tonight
Don't let this end
Tonight
I'll Fall
Through no light the darkness seems to be
So very strong
How does one alone against the world
Find the strength to carry on?
What happened to the way we used to love
It seemed as though life had just begun
But now that love has come and gone to fade away
Like the setting sun
Cuz' you won't let me in.’

“She sounds beautiful.” Tess whispered to Max and he nodded with a proud smile while looking at Liz. Tess smiled with happiness at the love glowing from the two of them.
‘All that I wanted from you
Was something you'd never do
So let me in
Oh please tonight
Don't let this end
Tonight
Cuz' I'm starting to fall
So let me in
It was all that I wanted from you
It was something you never knew
To let me in
But not tonight
For this is the end
Tonight
I fall’

Max and Tess stopped and clapped when Liz finished the song, Tess turned to Max and smiled at him.
“I know how much you love Liz, I can see it every time you look at her.” Tess replied and Max sighed.
“I do love her. Tess, if you look a bit harder, you just might find that there’s someone who likes you too.” Max stated and Tess looked at him puzzled. Max just looked over her head with a smile and turned her around.
“May I have this dance?” Tommy asked and Tess smiled as she took his hand. Max looked up at Liz and saw her walking toward him with a huge smile. Max held out his arms and Liz grinned as she stepped into them, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her head on his shoulder.
“How are you feeling?” Max asked and Liz smiled as she looked up into his face.
“Totally great.” Liz whispered and Max smiled down at her before bending his head down to kiss her on the lips. Liz smiled as she leaned on tiptoes and kissed him.
“I love you.” Max whispered as he pulled away and Liz smiled brightly.
“I love you too.” Liz whispered back. “Let’s go somewhere.” Liz stated to Max, he looked at her and she nodded as she pulled on his hand and they both hurried out of the Hall, not before stopping to get their picture taken then rushing off.
Maria and Michael walk up to each other.
“What are you doing here?” Maria asked.
“Came here to dance.” Michael stated.
“Well you should have brought Juanita.” Maria stated and Michael looked at her.
“How do you know about her?” Michael asked.
“I followed you to your pod.” Maria admitted and Michael sighed.
“Juanita's my dance teacher.” Michael explained.
“Your dance teacher.” Maria repeated, thinking she hadn’t heard properly.
“Yeah, I can't dance. And I knew this was a big deal for you so I was taking dancing lessons.” Michael stated and Maria bit her bottom lip, embarrassed, relieved and happy.
“Oh my God.” Maria stated and it hit Michael.
“Wait, did you think Juanita was some chick I was boffin?” Michael demanded.
“Oh my God.” Maria repeated.
“How the hell did you find out about it in the first place...” Michael demanded.
“Oh my God, I am like the stupidest person alive.” Maria declared and Michael smiled slightly.
“Okay. Juanita declared me unteachable, but if you want to risk personal injury...” Michael stated, Maria smiled as she took his hand and led him to the dance floor.
XXXXXX
At the bowling alley, Liz took off her shoes.
“What are you doing?” Max asked.
“Lane walking.” Liz replied and Max raised his eyebrows.
“Yeah, what's that?” Max asked.
“There's this thing I used to do when I worked at a bowling alley back in L.A, see.... what the
average American doesn't realize is that every lane in a bowling alley has about a million coats of oil on it, so, if you're wearing just socks, you can kind of slide forever. It's kind of freeing. Wanna try it?” Liz asked and Max thought about it and nodded.
“Sure.” Max stated, he took of his shoes and Liz waved her hands, placing socks on her feet, she stood up and pulled Max up by his hand.
“Ready to slide?” Liz asked.
“Bring it on.” Max stated, they both laughed as they linked hands and ran until they started sliding across the lands.
‘We try to live responsible, logical lives. But we can't tell our hearts how to feel.’ Liz wrote Alex and Isabel are kissing, Tess is laughing at something Tommy said to her ‘... Sometimes our hearts lead us to places we never thought we wanted to go.’ Maria and Michael are dancing while Kyle is holding Tammy while laughing with his friends. ‘And sometimes are hearts can be the sweetest, gentlest things we have.’ Liz is dancing with Max on the lane, he twirl her around as they both slide once more. ‘Sometimes are hearts can make us feel miserable, angry, excited and confused. All at once. But at least my heart is open. And I'm writing again. I'm feeling. I'm breathing. We are all alive and happy for the first time in a while.’ Liz looked back up at the stars, saw her once before home planet, and smiled. She was home and she was happy.

The song is let me in by Save Ferrari. I took it from the epic Heat wave, from Alex’s dream.

Hoped you liked it, god I was crying when I finished this, who knew I could be so soppy! Anyway, sorry that it wasn’t long, I didn’t want to drag it out and I’m so not telling you what’s going to happen next, it’s a surprise. Okay guys, review times and thanks for the last reviews.

Till Wednesday!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey guys, warning! Major tears so don’t flame me whatsoever, I hate and love this chapter and please don’t hate me! Everything will be explained further in the story. BTW, if you cry, don’t blame me, I cried during this and I’m the one who’s wrote it!

Chapter 20: Cry your name

Jim walked over to Hanson.
“What did you call me out here for?” Jim asked, Hanson took off his hat and led Jim to the car, Jim, with fear pounding wildly in his body, bent down and looked into the car before turning away with tears falling down his cheeks.
XXXXX
Everyone was in the Crashdown, Max and Michael was arguing over what film was the best while Tess, Kyle, Maria and Isabel was looking through the photographs. She turned to Maria and they both shared a huge smile as Liz lifted up the tub of dirty dishes and took them into the backroom.
Liz saw Jim show up at the back.
“Hey Mr. Valenti, how’s it going?” Liz asked as she looked at him; she saw the sad look on his face and Liz’s felt her heart clench. “What happened?” Liz asked.
The gang stopped what they were doing when they heard a scream and a clatter from the backroom; Liz came storming in, tears running down her face that provoked Max into jumping up and taking her into his arms.
“What is it Liz?” Michael demanded as everyone stood up, the backdoor swung open and he or she saw Jim step through it.
“I’m sorry, Alex died tonight.” Jim stated, Liz’s legs buckled under the pressure of hearing the words again that Max had to lift her up to hold her up, Maria fell into Michael’s arms and sobbed into his chest while Isabel leaned against the breaker between the booths as stunned tears slipped down her face. Kyle and Tess looked at each other, confused and heartbroken that one of their friends had died. Max and Michael looked at each other, stunned as they held their sobbing girlfriends.
“We need to see him.” Max stated and Jim nodded.
XXXXX
The gang found themselves in front of the van, Max looked at the gang before entering the van and closing the door behind him and opening the bag.
“Max will heal him then they’ll both come out and Alex will make those stupid jokes of his.” Isabel whispered more to herself as she and Liz held onto each other.
Max came out and everyone looked at him, he shook his head, causing Isabel to burst into tears and run off, Max was watching her and Liz stepped up.
“Go after her Max.” Liz whispered and Max turned to her.
“I can’t leave you.” Max exclaimed and Tess stepped up.
“I’ll look after her, we’ll be fine Max.” Tess assured.
“Go after her Max, she needs you.” Liz whispered once more. Max kissed her forehead before chasing after Isabel.
Michael carried Maria home, as she didn’t have the strength to walk while Kyle and Jim got in the car and drove home.
“Come on girlfriend, let’s go and wait in the jeep.” Tess whispered; the two girls walked over to the jeep when they heard a noise.
“Did you hear that?” Tess whispered to Liz, Liz nodded back as they turned around but couldn’t see anything.
They were about to turn around when the noise came back; the girls clutched hands as fear clutched at their hearts.
“You know, this isn’t funny!” Liz whispered to Tess and she nodded in agreement, as they moved toward the van.
“Do you think that Max healed Alex but didn’t realise it?” Tess asked and Liz shrugged,
“It’s possible, I mean, You, Kyle and I woke straight away because we weren’t dead. Alex was so maybe…” Liz trailed off.
“It took longer for the brain to realise that it was alive and wake the body up.” Tess finished as the opened the van and screamed.
XXXXX
“Isabel!” Max shouted as he ran after her, Isabel refused to stop running. Max managed to catch up with her and grabbed her arm, spun her around and pulled her into his body, hugging her. Isabel clutched his jacket as she sobbed into his chest.
“It’s not fair! It’s just not fair!” Isabel screamed as she cried her heart out over losing Alex. Max just held her, stroking her hair back.
“We will find out what happened Izzy, I promise.” Max whispered and Isabel nodded against his chest. “Come on, we need to get back to the girls and go home.”
They broke apart and headed toward the jeep when they heard screaming and it hit Max who it was. “That’s Liz and Tess!” Max shouted as they, both took off running until they bumped into the girls.
“That was not funny!” Liz snapped as she punched Max’s chest, Max, quickly, grabbed Liz’s arms and pinned them to her sides but Liz foot flew out and kicked him on the shin. “That was so not funny!”
“Liz, Liz! Calm down!” Max exclaimed as he pinned her arms once more but made sure that he was out of her feet range. “Tell me what happened!” Max demanded.
“How you say that you didn’t heal Alex when you did!” Tess snapped.
“Girls, I didn’t heal him!” Max exclaimed.
“Wanna explain why their ain’t a body in the van?” Liz demanded and Max looked at them, confused.
“What do you mean there isn’t a body?” Max asked.
“There is no body in the Van.” Liz explained and the noise appeared once more causing Liz to jump into Max’s arms, looking over her shoulder while Tess clung to Liz’s jacket.
“There’s the noise again.” Tess whispered and Liz nodded.
“What the hell are you talking about?” Isabel asked.
“Liz and I were heading toward the jeep when we heard this noise then we headed to toward the van and found the body missing.” Tess explained.
“And now it’s back.” Liz whispered and Tess giggled.
“You sound like the girl from the poltergeist film, the second one.” Tess explained and Liz rolled her eyes with a smile.
“Okay, serious time here.” Max interrupted. “Let’s go and check out the van.”
Max led them all over to the van and opened the door only to look at the girls in confusion. The black body bag was there with the body inside it.
“That was not there a minute ago.” Liz exclaimed, pointing to the bag.
“Well it’s there now.” Max said and closed the door and turned to the girls. “I know you want Alex alive, believe me, I want him alive too.” Max started and, both Tess and Liz lost it.
“Don’t treat us like we are imagining it Max!” Liz snapped.
“That bag was not there earlier, we are not imagining!” Tess jumped in and Max held up his hands in surrender.
“Okay, let’s just go home.” Max stated as he led the girls to the jeep when the noise appeared once more. Liz jumped and clutched the back of Max’s Jacket while Tess clung to Liz’s arms, Max and Isabel turned around, looking for the noise, determined to beat whoever or whatever that was scaring the girls.
“Okay, dare you to check out the van again.” Liz stated, they all headed toward the van once more and Max opened it.
The girls turned accusing eyes on Max. “Bag’s not there is it.” Liz asked.
“What is going on?” Isabel demanded.
“Maybe they took the bag in.” Max suggested with a shrug as he closed the doors only for Tess and Liz to look at him.
“And what about when the bag disappear earlier?” Liz demanded. “What’s the point of taking the bag out then putting back?” Liz asked as she placed her hand on the door only to gasp as her eyes close.
******FLASH*******
“No, please no!” Alex screamed.
“You’ve done it.” A male voice stated.
A flash of lightening.
Alex lying on the seat, eyes closed, not breathing.
The truck swerving in front of the car and crashing into it.
******END FLASH*******
“Liz?” Max asked, Liz gasped as she came out of her trance and looked at Max with terrified eyes.
“Alex was murdered!” She exclaimed.
“WHAT?!” Isabel, Tess and Max demanded.
“How do you know?” Isabel asked.
“What happened?” Max asked.
“I don’t know! All I know that I touch the door, Alex was killed before the car even happened and he didn’t swerve in front of the Truck, the Truck swerve and went right into the car. The car wasn’t even moving!” Liz explained.
“Maybe this is one of her powers.” Tess suggested and Max shrugged.
“Did Jeff tell you what powers Lilly had?” Max and Liz shook her head.
“No, he told me that each power will come at it’s own time, when needed the most.” Liz explained.
“Let’s go home and think this through.” Isabel stated and everyone nodded in agreement, as they walked toward the jeep but at the same time, thinking ‘what happens now?’
XXXXX
Max woke up sometime in the middle of the night; he felt around Liz but found her missing from her bed.
“Liz?” Max called out as he got out of bed and padded his way into the kitchen where he saw Liz sitting on the chair with a small quilt wrapped round her, she was looking out of the window while letting her fingers playing with the glass of juice that was sitting down on the table. “Liz?” Max asked as he moved toward the counter.
“Hey Max.” Liz whispered as she turned around to face him.
“Oh baby.” Max whispered as he took her into his arms and held her.
“I can’t sleep, every time I sleep, I see Alex’s face filled with fear just before he dies.” Liz whispered, she rested her head on his shoulder and he nodded.
“I just wish we could figure out who killed Alex and get them for it.” Max whispered and Liz looked up at him.
“We’ll get the answers soon.” Liz whispered; Max kissed her forehead as they both looked out at the night filled sky once more, dreading the funeral.
XXXXXX
Max stood up at the alter and sighed, he looked up at everyone looking at him.
“Alex was a unique person I’ve ever met, he was the most accepting man I have ever met, he accepted you for who you were, not what you were and he didn’t even care that he was a nerd, it was part of who he was.” Max stated to everyone. “Alex loved his parents so much, and he loved Maria, Liz and Tess like sisters, he even told me that he if he had to, he would give up his life just to keep them safe.” Maria and Tess sobbed as Liz held on to their hands. “He cracked these jokes that were stupid but it made everyone laugh no matter what and that proved what kind of guy he was. He was loveable. He fell in love with Isabel and he was proud when they finally admitted that they loved each other, he was so happy that he kept smiling all night and day. He was a great friend to Michael, Kyle and I and we all will miss him so much but we know, even though he’s gone, he’s with us, in our heart.” Max finished, he had a tear running down his face, he wiped it away before stepping down and he took Liz into his arms.
Liz finally broke down and cried into his chest at the loss of losing her best friend and someone who was like a brother to all of them. She hated the thought of never seeing Alex smiling or hearing Alex crack jokes or any of his comforting words. Max just held her tight against his body, kissing her forehead and stroking back her hair.
“We need to go up and carry the coffin to the graveyard.” Michael stated as he came up, Max nodded and kissed Liz’s forehead once more before letting her go, Liz went into the comfort of Kyle’s arms as Max walked over to the coffin with Michael.
They carried the coffin out into the graveyard, set it down, Max immediately went to Liz’s side, and took her into his arms. Maria started singing the song as Isabel placed the rose on top of Alex’s coffin and they buried the coffin into the graveyard.
“Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust, may you rest in peace Alexander Charles Whitman.” The Vicar stated.
XXXXX
Max chased after Jim and spun him around with anger in his eyes.
“How dare you tell Liz that Alex killed himself?!” Max demanded.
“He did.” Jim stated.
“If you had bothered to listen to Liz, you would realise that she had a vision of someone killing Alex!” Max shouted and Jim lifted up a file and handed it to Max.
“Read this.” Jim stated as he handed the file to Max. Max picked it and read it, he leaned back on the car, reading the file and sighed. He turned to Jim.
“I’m sorry, but I have to go with Liz, nothing makes sense plus Liz says she saw something.” Max stated.
“How do you know that she isn’t in denial?” Jim asked.
“Because I know her, she isn’t the type to make things up like this at all, is she saw something, then she saw something.” Max snapped, getting defensive of his girlfriend.
“Max, I really want to believe her…” Jim started.
“Then do.” Max pleaded, “Give it a chance, if we don’t find any proof that Alex was killed, then you can write it up as suicide but if there is a chance that he had been murdered, we need to find out why and who.” Max explained before walking off to the Whitman’s house.
Max arrived at the house and looked around, he saw the gang, minus Liz standing over at the window. “Hey guys.” Max greeted. “Where’s Liz?”
“She went off somewhere, she said it was too suffocating to be in the room.” Maria stated and Max nodded.
“How are you all doing?” Max asked. Everyone shook their head, unable to voice their thoughts, “We need to have a meeting soon, so come up in about ten minutes or so.” Max nodded as he left them and went in search of Liz. He soon found her in Alex’s room, curled up on the bed, strumming a few strings. “Hey baby.” Max greeted as he entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Why did he have to die Max? It wasn’t his time.” Liz whispered sadly and Max looked at her with sad eyes.
“I know baby and we will find out what happened to him, one way or another.” Max promised and Liz nodded as she curled up into his arms and he rocked her backward and forward.
XXXXXX
The gang found themselves surrounding Alex bedroom, arguing over his death.
“The police are convinced that Alex killed himself due to the evidence pointing that way.” Max explained and handed Michael the file of Alex’s record. Michael flicked through it and agreed.
“Looks like Alex did kill himself.” Michael muttered and Liz lost it.
“Alex didn’t kill himself!” Liz snapped at Michael.
“Look at the evidence!” Kyle snapped back as he lifted the record and threw it back on the bed. “It’s there, black and white.”
“Who the hell makes plan for the future then kills themselves?” Liz demanded and shook her head. “Alex didn’t kill himself, my visions proves it, he was murdered and I’m going to find out who it was, and when I do, expect hell on earth.” Liz promised darkly.
“Liz, who would possible wants to kill Alex.” Tess asked.
“Khivar.” Liz stated. “He had a lot to gain by killing Alex.”
“Like what?” Isabel asked as she stood up.
“By gaining Vilandra back, by gaining our weakness. Kill one of us and you drive a wedge between all of us then kill us off one by one.” Liz stated. “That’s how he did it in our past, by having Lilly killed, he broke the link between Zan, Rath and Vilandra, they all blamed themselves for not protecting her and that resulted in Zan’s mistakes of pushing the war, Vilandra’s mistakes in turning to Khivar and Rath’s mistakes in choosing the generals to lead the war.”
“Why kill Alex?” Maria demanded.
“He has one gain, push Vilandra over the edge once more.” Liz stated. “Plus, Alex was the computer hacker, if anyone could find out that a spaceship had landed on Earth, Alex would have and that would have ruined the little surprise.” Liz explained.
“What do you mean, push Vilandra of the edge once more?” Isabel asked.
“After Lilly died, Vilandra lost control, she wasn’t as good at hiding her emotions as Zan and Rath could and she went on a killing spree, she killed Ava, the one who killed Lilly. Khivar liked it and tempted her to join his side, she never knew about his involvement in Lilly’s death and almost joined him but was killed by Ava, somehow Ava survived.” Liz explained.
“Who else?” Michael asked.
“Any of the skins, if Nicholas still alive, then some of the skins could be too, anyone from the summit, from what Max told me, they were pretty pissed off when Lilly banned them from coming back to earth.” Liz list off.
“Why Alex? Why not one of us?” Max asked.
“The Granolith. They want the granolith and Max is the only person who can control it, kill you and it will just get passed on to the next person, they knew that we would willing die to protect the granolith and are not willing to risk it.” Liz informed them. “And the destiny book is missing, who’s to say that Alex wasn’t decoding the book under disguise that he was doing something else at the time?” Liz asked and Michael looked at Max.
“You have to admit, she makes a pretty good argument.” Michael stated; Isabel and Max smiled.
“She was the queen of a planet.” Max stated.
“It just wouldn’t make sense that Alex would kill himself, no matter what.” Michael agreed with Liz.
“So what do we do then?” Maria asked.
“We’ll look for clues and get answers, no matter what.” Max stated and everyone nodded.
“When will we do it?” Kyle asked.
“Wait till everyone had the chance to mourn, if we do it now, our emotions can cloud our judgement.” Tess stated and everyone nodded in agreement before breaking off to do his or her own things.

TBC

Sorry if I made you cry, next chapter: the big night.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 21: The Big night ADULT

Liz was sitting on Max’s bed, leafing through the high school book that she had found under Max’s bed. She looked up and her eye caught a photo frame that was sitting on Max’s shelf, she stood up and walked over to it. She picked up the frame and smiled at the photograph, it consisted Alex and Max at Christmas; Alex was in his Christmas elf outfit that Isabel made him wear while Max was laughing at something Alex had said to him. She felt a teardrop drip down her cheek and wiped it away.
An innocent life had been taken because of them, she vowed that she would find the person who killed Alex and bring them down for taking Alex away from them; Alex didn’t deserve to die.
Max had walked into the bedroom and he saw Liz looking at the photograph and sighed, he knew that she blamed herself for Alex’s death, she blamed herself for her mother and father’s death, believing if it wasn’t for her, they would still be alive.
He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body, bringing her into his chest.
“There was nothing we could have done Lizzie, we never noticed any change in Alex.” Max whispered.
“I could have used my empathy powers to check but I didn’t,” she whispered.
“Baby…” Max started and she turned around to face him.
“No Max, I should have known that something was wrong, my gut instincts told me and I ignored it. What kind of friend does that make me?” Liz demanded and Max sighed.
“A good one, you didn’t want to believe that there could be something wrong with Alex and that it would have been our fault beside, you were pretty excited about him coming back from Sweden and from you getting battered and the prom, we kept forgetting it.” Max explained and Liz sighed, knowing that Max was right.
“I know, but it doesn’t make the pain any less.” She whispered and Max pulled her into a hug.
“I know baby, I know.” He whispered as they both clung to each other.
XXXXX
The gang found themselves in Alex’s bedroom, it was about two weeks after the funeral, they knew that they should wait long but they wanted justice for Alex’s death so they decided Alex’s bedroom was the best place to start.
Liz was looking on the computer, picking out files that might hold some clues to what Alex was doing for the last couple of months.
“So you really think that Khivar could have killed Alex.” Maria asked from where she was sitting on Alex’s bed; looking through paper that she found stacked in the wardrobe.
“It makes sense, considering all the other alternatives, I mean, the Special Unit has been disbanded since summer and there has been no reason for them to group back up together and come after us. If the Skins were still alive, they would have attacked us cause I don’t think they are really that patient and the Summit was pretty scared when Lilly threatened their lives if they came back to Roswell so I don’t think they would risk her wrath by coming here again.” Max explained, raking a hand through his hair, he was sitting next to Maria, looking through the papers as well.
“But why go after Alex, I mean, he must have known that he was risking his life by killing one of us and that Isabel wouldn’t go to him.” Tess explained, confused.
“Khivar has this … obsession with Vilandra, you see, when Lilly died, Vilandra became more dangerous than usual and Khivar thrived on it. She turned him down repeatedly only to be perused more and she almost gave in. Plus, Alex was the hacker of the group so he could have been a advantaged to him to find information and to decode the destiny book.” Liz explained and noticed that one of the files has been locked. “Hmm, that’s weird.” She muttered.
“What?” Michael asked.
“Alex has locked this file while all the other ones hasn’t been locked.” Liz explained.
“Try ‘I the Stud’” Maria informed and Liz looked at her, confused. “It’s Alex’s password for the net, he lets me on his computer.” Maria explained and Liz nodded and typed in the password.
“Bingo.” Liz stated.
“You found the farmer’s dog.” Kyle cracked and Liz smiled as the others rolled their eyes but couldn’t help smile.
“No but it was the password.” Liz stated as she clicked on the WordPad and opened it only to gasp at the words showing up.
“What?” Isabel asked as they all hurried over; they stared at the words in confusion and fear. Leanne is not Leanne was typed repeatedly.
“What do we do now?” Michael asked Max. Max sighed and raked a hand through his hair, frustrated.
“I guess we keep on the look out for more clues, there has to be something telling us who killed Alex.” Max suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.
Liz walked over to Max and wrapped her arms around his waist while leaning her head on his shoulder, Max wrapped and arm around her shoulder, kissing her forehead. Liz knew that Max was feeling frustrated at everyone for asking him what to do now and he was getting annoyed that he didn’t have an answer to the question that everyone wanted.
XXXXX
“What’s this?” Michael asked as he picked up a piece of paper, they had all calmed down slightly from the revelation on the computer and was looking through the papers once more.
“What?” Liz asked.
“This is a renting property out in the desert.” Michael explained and Liz took the paper and read it over.
“He’s right, Alex has rented a place out in the desert; maybe we should check it out.” Liz asked and Tess shrugged.
“Might as well, so far it’s the only clue we’ve received other than that weird file.” Tess agreed. Everyone nodded in agreement as they all stood up, received their jackets, and left the room, Liz turned around and waved her hand, making everything go back into their normal places, making sure that nothing was out of place.
XXXXX
The gang found themselves outside a small building- like dome.
“How the hell did Alex afford this?” Kyle asked.
“Maybe the killer had the money for it, either that or Alex managed to find the money and rent it out, beside in this area, it’s not really expensive so Alex could afford it.” Liz explained as they walked over to the door and Max used his powers to open the door, letting everyone step into the building.
“Man, look at all this stuff.” Kyle exclaimed, there was a computer, a scanner, a printer and a folder that had something written on it, Liz walked over to it and looked at the writing before opening the folder.
“I can’t believe it!” Liz gasped as she picked up the papers, everyone looked at her.
“What?” Max asked and Liz turned around with the papers in her hand.
“These are the decoding of the Destiny book!” Liz exclaimed, her eyes wide with disbelief.
“No way!” Isabel stated as she hurried over, took the papers out of Liz’s hand, and read it, her eyes growing wide with each word. “She right!”
“But I thought Khivar has taken the decoding with him!” Michael exclaimed.
“Maybe Alex transferred the printer’s route to here so that he could keep it safe and come out here when he had gotten the chance only he was killed before he could.” Tess suggested.
“He hid it from Khivar because he didn’t want Khivar to get the information he wanted.” Liz whispered and locked eyes with Max. “He died protecting the Granolith.” She whispered and Max took her into his arms, comforting her.
“Let’s go home, we all need to think about this and to recuperate, this is just giving me a headache.” Michael stated and everyone nodded in agreement, as he or she picked up the papers and headed out of the building.
Liz turned around and used her powers to seal the door shut, preventing anyone from breaking in.
“I’m sorry Alex.” She whispered, feeling guilty for not being able to protect him.
XXXXXX
Max and Liz were lying on Max’s bed, looking through the decoded papers, marvelling in the answers they had until Max grew annoyed at everything.
“I’m fed up with this!” Max muttered as he threw the papers across the room, Liz looked up into his face and saw that he was frustrated and annoyed.
“What’s wrong?” she asked.
“We have answers Liz but they keep bringing up more questions and trying to find clues into Alex’s death and on top of all of this, everyone keeps looking up to me as the king I’m suppose to be and expected to have all the answers. I’m just tired.” Max explained and Liz thought about it, she stood up, pulled on her shoes, and threw Max’s jacket at him.
“Come with me, I have something to show you.” Liz stated, Max pulled on his jacket and followed her out of the house, wondering what was going on.
XXXXX
Soon, Max and Liz found themselves outside the Observatory and Liz used her powers to unlock the lock, she let Max through first and shut the door, she led him up the stairs until they reached the telescope.
“Look through there.” Liz whispered as she pointed over to the telescope. Max walked over to it and looked through it, he found himself staring at the V- shape and smiled.
“It’s Antar.” Max stated and Liz walked over to him.
“Our planet.” Liz stated as they both looked up into the night-filled sky.
“Wow.” Max exclaimed and Liz sighed.
“Max, we really need to talk.” Liz stated and Max turned to face her, he nodded as they both moved toward the middle of the room and sat down.
“What is it Liz?” Max asked.
“It’s about the royalty, I need you to tell me how you really feel about it.” Liz stated, her eyes pleading with his to tell her the truth, Max took a deep breath.
“Well, I don’t want to be the king Liz, I mean, Zan was the king in our past life, we are not Zan and Lilly, we are Max and Liz and we live on Earth, not Antar.” Max blurted out, finally confessing his fears. “I mean, will we even get to go back to Antar and if we do, everything will be different, we’ll be different and I have no idea how to be a king.”
“I know how you feel Max.” Liz confessed and Max looked at her, wide eyed. “When my dad told me that I was the queen of some planet I could barely remember, I freaked out, especially when he told me that I was married. I don’t want to be the queen Max; I’m tired of having our lives in danger just because we are the king and queen. For once I would like to be Liz Parker and not have to worry about being Queen Lilly.”
“So we agree, we give up the throne.” Max asked and Liz sighed and nodded, she looked into his eyes.
“Yes, we give up the throne but we need to get rid of Khivar, he won’t stop hunting us till he gets what he wants.” Liz warned and Max nodded.
“I agree with that.” Max stated and they both smiled before leaning into a kiss.
Liz groaned as their kiss turned heated and Max made his way down her neck, Liz lifted her hands up and pushed Max’s jacket off him. Max moved his arms so his jacket could slip off him before bringing his hands up and pushing her jacket off her. They both kicked their shoes off as they both panted as they broke the kiss and looked into each other eyes. Max grabbed Liz around the waist and planted her on his lap so that she was straddling him, he went back in and kissed her neck, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure as he unbuttoned her top, kissing his way down her body.
Liz brought her head back up and ripped his shirt down the middle, causing the buttons to fly all over the place as Max came up and kissed her hard on the lips and pressed their upper body together, Liz hadn’t worn a bra so their bare bodies meeting each other electrify them. Liz groaned when Max’s hard chest rubbed against her ridged nipples, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.
“Max!” Liz gasped out as them managed to get their tops off and onto the ground as Max got up on his knees with her wrapped around him and unbuttoned her jeans before sliding her zipper down. Liz had buried her fingers into his dark hair, guiding his face down to her nipple where Max, eagerly, took it into his mouth, sucking and licking provoking a primal moan from Liz. He managed to get the jeans unbuttoned and pulled them down her legs, Liz let her legs unwind so he could get her jeans off before wrapping them back around him once more and unbuckled his belt.
She slid the belt out of the loops and threw it away as Max kissed her hard once more on the lips, she let her hand run over his muscular body, enjoying the harness of his muscles and the softness of his skin along the hot heat generation from him. Unknowingly to them, there were trails of gold glow trailing from their fingers and onto their skin.
Liz let her head drop back once more as Max trailed his lips down her neck while she let her hands trail down his chest till she reached his jean button and unbuttoned it before pulling down the zipper. Max laid her on her back and they pulled down his jeans and socks off.
Soon Max laid himself back over her, letting their hands run all over other body, enjoying themselves. “Max, please.” Liz gasped out as Max let his hands run up her thighs, he took off her pants and let one finger trail over her inner lips, Liz gasped as she arched her back in pleasure and he slid one finger inside of her, caressing her walls. Liz moaned as she let her head turn sideways in pleasure. She began moving her hips in the same motion as his finger while he pulled down his boxers and settled himself in between her legs.
Liz let one of her hand trail down his arm till she reached his arousal, he groaned as she licked her lips and took him into her hand, slowly, letting her hand slide up and down till Max felt he was on the edge.
“Liz!” Max groaned out and looked down at her. “Are you sure?” he asked; she nodded.
“Please Max.” she whispered, Max groaned as he reached over to his jeans and pulled out a condom. Liz giggled. “Max the saint, walking around with a condom in his back pocket.” She whispered into his ear and Max grinned, blushing slightly as he ripped the packet and pulled the condom on. He settled between her legs once more and looked into her eyes.
“Are you sure?” Max asked; Liz stroked his face as she looked into his eyes.
“More than anything, make me yours.” Liz whispered. Max kissed her gently as he eased his way through her walls; he saw Liz wince slightly and stopped.
“Are you okay?” he asked and Liz nodded.
“I’m fine.” She whispered and he continued his way through until he reached her barrier.
“Liz?” he asked.
“I want to do this the human way.” She stated and Max nodded, he pulled out slightly and thrusted his way into her.
Liz gasped as pain rocked through her body as she arched her body. Max stilled.
“Are you okay?” Max asked.
“Give me a minute.” Liz gritted out between the pains, Max kissed her gently, waiting for her body to relax. Liz, soon, began moving her hips and Max returned it with his thrusts, going soft at first then harder and deeper, Liz groaned as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him to her body.
Max wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her hips up harder while on hand rested on the ground as support as he thrusted harder and faster into her body. Liz’s arms wrapped themselves around his back, as her climax grew nearer. “Max.” Liz hissed out, causing Max to lean down and take on her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and it caused her to fly apart in his arms, she screamed out his name as her legs tightened around his waist and her nails raked themselves up his bare back, leaving their mark.
Max groaned out Liz’s name as he felt her walls tightened and convulse around him, causing him to shoot out his seeds into her warm cavern, he laid them both of the ground and kissed her gently as he wiped her sweat-soaked hair back.
“Are you okay?” Max asked once his body had settled down. Liz nodded.
“I’m fine, a little sore.” She whispered.
“Can I?” Max asked and Liz nodded, Max rested his hand over her womb and closed his eyes, he concentrated and Liz felt the sting fade away as he healed her. Liz turned around to face him and kissed him on the lips.
“My angel.” She whispered and Max kissed her.
“No, you are mine.” He whispered back as they both lie down and fell into an exhausted sleep.
XXXXX
Max woke up, he looked around, confused about his surrounding till he spotted the telescope and it hit him. He looked down beside him and saw Liz cuddled into his side, sleeping with her head on his arm. He smiled gently before turning slightly on his side and stroked back her hair from her face. His smile widen as she turned her face into his hand.
He looked at his watch and his eyes widen when the time dawned on him, he turned back to Liz.
“Liz.” Max whispered but she didn’t stir, Max leaned in, kissing her forehead then the tip of her nose before latching onto her lips.
Liz groaned slightly as she returned the kiss, Max pulled away and Liz opened her eyes and met his. She smiled up at him.
“Hey.” She whispered her voice rough with sleep and Max kissed her gently once more.
“We need to get home Liz, it’s late.” Max informed and Liz nodded.
They both got up and gathered their clothes together, pulling them on before linking hands and getting out of the observation. Max helped her get into the jeep before getting in himself. Liz, immediately, leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. Max kissed the top of her head before driving off.
XXXXXX
Liz entered the bathroom and smiled when she looked into the mirror, looking back at her was a glowing, smiling, happy young lady who was in love with the most amazing man. She giggled as she brushed her hair from her face and pulled her top off, she noticed that there was glowing part and turned back to the mirror with confusement running through her body.
She ran her hand over her stomach once more only for her eyes to widen in shock and fear. Her hand and her stomach had a blue glow surrounding it.
“Oh. My. God!” she whispered out, emphasising each word.
She was pregnant!

Dah dum! Ooh! Now that is another cliffhanger, I really need to stop leaving them but what’s the point in having a story where you don’t leave your viewers on the seat?

Anyway, thank you so much for the reviews and please leave your thoughts on this chapter please, I would love to hear what you think.

Now, just how did Liz get pregnant when Max used a condom and will she tell Max? Find out in the next chapter.

Chapter 22: Truths Revealed, this is the one chapter where truth are reveals, just what secrets are being revealed and to who?

See you guys on Wednesday!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

I wanted to warn you, don’t judge Liz to harshly for her reaction, it’s completely different from Tess from the series.

Chapter 22: Truths Revealed

She was pregnant!

“Oh no!” Liz whispered out, she closed her eyes and pinched herself; she opened her eyes once more and placed her hand on her stomach only for the glow to start up once more. “This is impossible!” Liz hissed out as tears ran down her face, she opened the mirror and pulled out her birth control packet and saw that she hadn’t missed a day. “I can’t be pregnant, we both used protection!” she whispered out as she slumped to the floor, her tears flooding out from her eyes as fear ran through her body at the thought of Max’s reaction.
XXXXX
Max was lying on the bed with a silly grin on his face; he had made love to Liz Parker, his dream girl, for the first time and it was explosive.
He sat up when he realised that Liz was taking a long time in the bathroom, he walked over to the door and knocked on it slightly.
“Liz, are you okay?” Max asked.
“I’ll be out in a minute.” Liz called back; Max sensed that her voice was wavering and tearful.
“Liz, are you sure that you are okay?” Max asked. Liz came out and smiled up at Max.
“I’m fine Max, let’s go to sleep.” Liz said as she walked over to the bed and went under the covers. Max stripped down to his boxers before slipping in his bed, confused but shrugged it off.
XXXXXX
“Max, is Liz okay?” Tess asked Max and he shrugged. They were in the Crashdown, watching Liz working; it was the next morning.
“She’s been quiet and she keeps saying that everything’s fine.” Max explained as he picked at his food as Tess raised an eyebrow.
“Fine? Max, she’s jumpy.” Tess exclaimed and Max sighed.
“I know, but what can I do?” Max asked. “You know what’s she’s like.” Max muttered
“Do you want me to have a talk with her?” Tess asked and Max shook his head.
“No, she’ll come to me when she is ready.” Max stated
“Let’s just hope that it isn’t anything serious.” Tess stated and Max nodded.
“You know, you never did tell me why you let me go.” Max stated as he looked at Tess, wondering. Tess sighed as she weighed the pros and cons and decided to go ahead with it, Liz was still safe and Tess wasn’t even in love with Max.
“Okay but it might sound weird so you just have to trust me.” Tess warned and Max nodded, his curiosity piped. “I had a visitor Max, it was you from the future.” Tess stated.
“Wait a minute, time travelling is impossible.” Max injected.
“You used the Granolith to come back in time to get me to let you go.” Tess explained.
“Why? What happened that made me go back in time?” Max asked.
“It turned out that in the other time life, Liz and I had an argument that caused her to leave, we don’t know what it was about and it caused her to leave Roswell…for good.” Tess explained. “Because of that, you and Isabel began looking for her and you found her.”
“What? Tess, tell me.” Max said.
“Your enemies had found her, they tortured her Max.” Tess stated with tears filling her eyes.
“How?” Max asked.
“They raped her.” Tess whispered and Max closed his eyes as his heart broke.
“”But she was alright, right?” Max asked.
“You were too late, they killed her. Because she died, the four square didn’t work and Earth was taken over. Isabel was killed two weeks and Michael was killed half an hour before you came.” Tess stated and sighed. “Max, you saw what happened to Liz because of your bond.” Max let out a heartbroken groan, he let his head fall into his hands.
“Liz.” He whispered brokenly and Tess reached over and took his hand, Max looked up at her.
“She’s fine Max, she’s right here with us and alive.” Tess stated, Max nodded.
“You gave me up to keep Liz alive, how can I thank you?” Max asked and Tess grinned as she sat back.
“Trust me, seeing Liz alive is enough and our friendship too.” Tess stated as she picked up her drink then winked at Max. “Beside you saved my life, I saved your love’s life. Consider us as even.” Max chuckled.
Liz came over to them with the notepad and a pencil.
“Hey, do you want anything else?” Liz asked.
“Sure, can I get a refill of Pepsi Max and a piece of Amy’s strawberry cake?” Tess asked and Liz flushed slightly at the name of strawberry and took the glass.
“Sure thing, Max?” Max grinned up at her slyly.
“An alien blast?” Max asked and Liz rolled her eyes as she smiled.
“Cheeky.” Liz stated as she bent down and kissed him. Tess snickered at the display in front her before rolling her eyes. In reality, she was happy to see Max and Liz being playful and alive.
Liz pulled away and smirked at Max’s dazed look. “One alien blast coming right up.” Liz stated as she walked off, causing Tess to laugh outright, startling Max out of his trance.
“Cherry coke please!” he called out after Liz’s giggling retreating back.
“What are you like?” Tess asked in between giggles. Max just scratched the back of his head, embarrassed and he shrugged.
“Hello people.” Kyle greeted as he saw down next to Max and stole a fry off Tess’s plate, which caused Tess to smack his hand, causing him to drop the fry back on her plate.
“Get your own.” Tess stated.
“Come on Tess, you never eat it all.” Kyle complained.
“Well, I’m today, I’m famished.” Tess admitted.
“I wonder why.” Liz stated as she came over with the cups and a plate.
“Had a busy night.” Tess remarked, innocently and Liz caught on, she sat down next to Tess.
“You didn’t?” Liz asked; Tess blushed slightly as she smiled. “Oh my god how was it for you?”
“For me?” Tess asked, confused and it hit her. “You too?”
“Oh yeah, so tell me.” Liz pleaded and Tess giggled.
“I’ll tell you if you tell me.” Tess compromised and Liz nodded. “It was fantastic, mind-blowing.” Tess stated.
“Better than chocolate?” Liz asked with a knowing smile and Tess smirked.
“Way better.” Tess agreed and both girls laughed.
“And what are you girls talking about?” Kyle asked.
“Nothing to do with you.” Tess and Liz remarked before turning back to each other.
“Was it romantic?” Liz asked.
“He came over last night and we did it in my bedroom.” Tess sighed before turning to Liz. “You?”
“Observatory.” Liz stated and Max caught on.
“Girls…” Max started but Tess waved a hand at him, telling him to be quiet.
“Why there?” Tess asked.
“He wanted to be closer to his planet.” Liz stated and Tess smirked.
“And he wanted to get closer to you?” Tess asked, Max blushed.
“Mutual agreement.” Was all Liz replied and Tess laughed as she turned back to her food while a customer walked in the Crashdown and Liz walked up to them.
“Is it just me or is Liz acting weird?” Kyle asked.
“Not you.” Max and Tess stated.
“What’s up with her?” Kyle asked and they shook their heads.
“We don’t know, I have tried to get her to talk to me but she keeps brushing me off and giving me ‘I’m fine’ smile which is driving me up the wall as I know she isn’t fine.” Max complained and Kyle sighed.
“I guess all we can say is wait for her to come to you to tell you what is wrong with her.” Kyle stated and Max sighed.
“I know; it’s the waiting part I have problems with.” Max muttered, provoking Kyle and Tess into giving him sympathetic looks.
XXXXXX
Maria followed Liz into the backroom, she had noticed that she seemed quiet and wanted to find out what was going on with her, she stepped in and saw that Liz had her back to her, her shoulders shaking as she tried to stifled her cries.
“Liz, what’s wrong with you sweetie?” Maria asked Liz. Liz turned to face Maria and wiped away her tears.
“Max and I had sex.” Liz whispered to Maria and Maria looked at her wide-eyed. “And I’m pregnant Maria.”
“Oh my god, are you sure?” Maria asked, Liz looked around before unbuttoning her uniform at the stomach and placed her palm over it, Maria watched as a blue glow showed up. “Oh lord.”
“What am I going to do Maria? How can I tell Max?” Liz whispered as tears filled her eyes once more.
“You haven’t told him.” Maria asked and Liz shook her head.
“I’m scared what he might say.” Liz whispered and Maria took Liz into her arms and hugged her tight.
“Max will be shocked but he will stand by you Liz, no matter what. He loves you.” Maria whispered into her ear and Liz nodded, she pulled away and looked at Maria.
“You know what’s worst.” Liz asked and Maria shook her head.
“We both used protection and they didn’t even work.” Liz whispered and Maria looked at her wide eye in shocked.
“Oh boy.” Maria whispered and Liz nodded in agreed then cried once more, Maria let out a sympathy sigh as she took Liz into her arms, rocking her backward and forward, trying to sooth the girl.
“So, what are you going to do?” Maria asked, Maria had clocked the two of them out and they both in Liz’s bedroom, sitting on her bed.
“I don’t know, I mean, I’m seventeen and I’m pregnant.” Liz whispered.
“I mean about the baby.” Maria stated and Liz looked up at her.
“There are three options, adoption, abortion and keep the baby.” Liz whispered. “We can’t give it up for adoption, not due to our inheritance and I can’t kill it, no matter what, it’s still a baby, a living thing and I can’t just kill it.” Liz exclaimed, tears running down her face.
Maria pulled her into a hug.
“I’ll be right here by your side, once everyone knows the truth you can count on us to be there for you.” Maria promised and Liz smiled weakly.
“I wish I could be sure of that.” Liz whispered and Maria pulled away and looked into Liz’s eyes before cupping Liz’s face.
“Liz, Max loves you and once he finds out the baby, I’m not going to say that he won’t be shocked or even angry but it won’t be at you. He will be furious with himself for not making sure that the condom was working properly and once he’s over the shock, he will want the baby and he will love it.” Maria promised. Liz nodded, thanking Maria for being there for her as they both hugged once more.
XXXXXX
Max and Michael were at the basketball court, playing basketball until they took a break.
“What are you so happy about?” Michael asked and Max blushed.
“Erm, Liz and I took the next step.” Max stated and Michael caught on.
“You did the deed.” Michael asked and Max smiled while nodded, blushing. “How was it?” he asked.
“Great, fantastic, mind-blowing.” Max listed off and Michael laughed.
“You know, I should be furious considering she is my sister and all but I’m really happy for you two.” Michael stated and Max smiled.
“Thanks Michael, so, how are things going between you and Maria?” Max asked.
“We’re fine, she still trying to get over Alex’s death.” Michael stated and Max nodded.
“Isabel’s the same, she is stunned with the decoded destiny book but she is in denial about Alex’s death.” Max explained.
“Was it that good?” Michael asked and Max smiled.
“It was the best night of my life.” Max stated and they both smiled before standing up once more. “Are you going to play or what?” Michael asked as he bounced the ball to Max, Max caught it and the pair of them started a game of basketball.
Liz was walking toward the park, she sighed when she saw the swing and headed toward it, she sat on it and started swinging away, wondering what she was going to do. She placed her hand on her stomach and rubbed it slightly, smiling slightly when she felt the tingle of the glow on her stomach. She looked up and found herself staring right into amber eyes of her other half.
Max had felt the hair on his neck rising and he looked around; he looked toward the swings and saw Liz sitting on them. She looked up and they both connected eyes.
“Liz is here, I need to talk to her Michael so I’ll see you later?” Max stated; Michael nodded as Max walked over to Liz. “Hey.” Max greeted, Liz nodded, and Max sighed at her refusal to talk to him. “Liz, what is going on with you?” Max asked, Liz sighed as she took Max’s hand and led him over to the picnic bench.
She looked down at their intertwined hands before looking up into his expecting eyes.
“I’m pregnant Max.” Liz whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she waited for Max’s reaction.

TBC

Ooh, now we have to wait to see Max’s reaction. Okay, thanks for the reviews and I hope you will leave some for this chapter. The next one will be out soon as possible.

Next Chapter: Max’s reaction and we will get to see separate scenes with the gang, nothing major will happen in the chapter.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey, i wanted to let you know that there is a new site out there for Roswell! It's great and you can even have Shiri and Jason fan fictions. This is the link for it so if you want to go and check it out you can.

http://thesongofmysoul.proboards16.com/index.cgi
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

You know, when I was watching this series, I was puzzled at Tess’s reaction of having a child, I mean, Max was in a shock that he was going to be a dad but Tess was so excited and I was wondering why! I mean, I’m seventeen and if I was to have a baby right now, I would major freak out, not just accept it and did you notice that as close Isabel and Tess were, they didn’t share how they felt about the baby together? Weird epic if you ask me.
Anyway, thanks for the reviews and I hope you like this chapter, I think this is one of my fave.

Previously on New Gal, Season 2.
“Max and I had sex.” Liz whispered to Maria and Maria looked at her wide-eyed. “And I’m pregnant Maria.”
“Liz, what is going on with you?” Max asked, Liz sighed as she took Max’s hand and led him over to the picnic bench.
She looked down at their intertwined hands before looking up into his expecting eyes.
“I’m pregnant Max.” Liz whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she waited for Max’s reaction.

Chapter 23: Revelations

Max stared down at his girlfriend’s bowed head as shock filled his body.
“Are you sure?” Max whispered and Liz nodded as she wiped away her tears before lifting up her shirt and rested her hand on her stomach and Max saw the pale blue glow. “Wow.”
Liz dropped her top and played with her fingers. “Liz, we used both used protection.” Max stated and Liz stood up angrily.
“Don’t you think I know that?” Liz demanded and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. “I checked my birth control pack, I haven’t missed a day, and you used a condom.”
“Liz…” Max started.
“I can’t believe this is happening, I mean, why now. We’re not ready for a child.” Liz cried as tears slipped from her eyes and down her cheeks.
Max stood up and took her into his arms.
“It’ll be okay. We’ll deal with this.” Max whispered and Liz fought against him.
“No Max, it won’t be okay. We’re only seventeen, I’m carrying a baby, our child and it’s an alien, Max; we can barely look after ourselves, how are we going to care for a baby?” Liz demanded.
“Shh baby, calm down.” Max whispered as he ran a hand through her hair, comforting her.
Liz relaxed against his body and cried into his chest while Max rocked her backward and forward, he kissed her forehead. He pulled away and lifted her face up to his; he wiped away her tears.
“Do you not want this baby?” Max asked and Liz cried once more.
“Yes Max, I do but I’m scared.” Liz whispered.
“I know baby, I’m scared too.” Max whispered as he pulled her back into his body.
“Do you want the baby?” Liz asked.
“Yes I do, as crazy as it sound, I really want this baby.” Max stated as he pulled away and looked into her eyes. “It was created out of our love together, how can I not love it?” Max asked. Liz cried once more as Max pulled her into his chest once more, this time out of relief.
XXXXX
“What are we going to do Max?” Liz asked and Max laid back on the bed, provoking Liz into curling into his side, resting her head on his chest.
“We can’t give the baby up for adoption, not with our inheritance.” Max explained softly and Liz nodded in agreement.
“And I’m not having an abortion, I don’t trust it and I’m not killing our child.” Liz warned.
“You have no argument from me.” Max agreed and sighed. “Looks like we’re keeping the baby.” Liz looked up at him.
“Are we ready to have children, I mean, Max our lives are already in danger because of the F.B.I and Khivar, I don’t want to put our child through it.” Liz explained.

“What would the F.B.I do if they knew you’re pregnant?” Max asked.
“They would turn it into a test tube and use it as a play toy to subject to their tests.” Liz whispered.
“Khivar?”
“He would use the baby himself, if Khivar has your heir, the whole planet would surrender and Khivar would be the puppeteer while the baby would be the puppet.” She explained.
“I will kill him if he comes anywhere near you or the baby. No one will take our baby from us.” Max promised as he kissed her forehead. “And to the answer to your question, we don’t really have a choice Liz, you are having our child.” Max whispered; Liz nodded before looking around the room.
“Where are we suppose to put our child?” she asked and Max looked around, noticing the lack of space.
“I’ll find something.” Max whispered.
XXXXXX
“Max? Liz?” Isabel asked she came through into Max’s bedroom, she saw Liz sleeping on the Max’s bed while Max was flipping through the papers of the decoded destiny book.
“Hey Iz.” Max stated.
“What is going on?” Isabel demanded, Max sighed as he took Isabel out of the room and shut the door behind him.
“Liz is pregnant, we’re going to have a baby.” Max stated, rendering her speechless.
“Are you kidding me?” Isabel demanded and Max shook his head.
“How?” Isabel asked then shook her head. “Never mind how, I already know how. I thought you had protection.” Isabel demanded and Max nodded.
“We used them Isabel, we both did but it never worked.” Max stated and Isabel stared at him, scared for Liz and shocked at what had been revealed to her.
“What are you going to do?” Isabel asked and Max sighed.
“We are keeping the baby, we talked about it and we can’t kill something that was made out of our love together plus we can’t give it up for adoption due to our inheritance.” Max explained and Isabel nodded.
“But Max, a child? Mom and dad are gonna kill you.” Isabel whispered and Max shrugged.
“I don’t care Isabel, we have are having a child, it’s too late for us to do anything plus we don’t know how long babies take, for all we know, she could be giving birth in a week.” Max explained.
XXXXX
“What’s going on Max?” Jim asked as he and Kyle sat down.
“Liz and I have are going to need your help. We’ve just found out that protection don’t work for us.” Max explained and Jim’s eyes widen.
“She’s pregnant.” Jim asked, incredulous.
“Yes, we are going to have a baby.” Max confirmed.
“How?” Kyle demanded.
“Liz thinks the pill didn’t work because of her biological fluid while the Condom split.” Max explained, blushing slightly.
“Damn.” Kyle muttered, wide eyes.
“What are you going to do?” Jim asked.
“We are keeping the baby, we’ve been over our choices, we really can give the baby up for adoption, and we can’t kill a child that is a part of us.” Max explained.
“Have you told your parents?” Jim asked and Max shook his head.
“We have no idea how long the baby will take to be born, we need to have an idea before telling them.” Max stated and Jim nodded.
“Well, you know I’m right behind you and Liz.” Kyle stated and Max threw him a thankful/grateful look.
“And I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you and your family safe.” Jim added.
Max nodded, relieved that they were going to stick by him and Liz with their child. He hoped Liz was getting on okay with Tess.
XXXXX
“What is going on Liz?” Tess asked and Liz sighed as she took Tess’s hand and they both sat on the bed.
“I’m pregnant Tess.” Liz whispered and Tess was stunned, she stared at Liz.
“Oh my.” Tess whispered and Liz nodded.
“Tell me about it.” Liz whispered back.
“Are you okay?” Tess asked.
“Max checked me over, the baby and I are fine.” Liz assured her.
“Emotionally?” Tess asked and Liz sighed.
“I’m scared, I’m really scared. We’re only seventeen and we already have our enemies after us, what if they come after us while I’m pregnant, what if they want our child?” Liz asked, finally voicing her fears for her child.
“Max will protect you, you know that.” Tess stated and Liz sighed.
“Max can’t be with me 24/7 all the time.” Liz explained.
“Listen to me.” Tess stated and Liz looked at her. “If the baby anything like Max, it will make sure that you are safe no problem.” Tess stated and Liz smiled weakly.
“I just wish there could be some way of proving that.” Liz stated and Tess thought about it.
“Okay, stand up.” Tess stated, Liz stood up and Tess picked up a vase. “I’m going to throw that at you but not right at you, this way we can see if the baby has a sense of what’s going on.” Tess explained and Liz nodded, confused.
Tess threw the vase at Liz and all of a sudden, a green shield popped up, surrounding Liz. “Wow!” Tess whispered and Liz looked around before looking at Tess once more. “Guess baby is more like daddy than we thought.” Tess muttered and Liz giggled at the thought.
XXXXX
“Max, is Liz okay?” Michael asked and Max sighed as he sat down, dropping the basketball. Michael sat down beside him.
“Liz’s pregnant.” Max explained and Michael looked at him in a stunned shock. “She’s not dealing with it too well at the moment.”
“How, when?” Michael asked and Max sighed.
“I was telling Liz how I felt annoyed that I couldn’t feel more closer to my planet so Liz took me to observation Centre and we looked through the telescope, it made me feel more closer and that was when we got closer. We both used protection Michael, I used a condom and she was on the pill. We both just don’t understand why they never worked!” Max grounded out, frustrated and Michael placed a hand on the young man he saw as a brother.
“You know I will be there for you and Liz no matter what.” Michael assured and Max nodded.
“Yeah, and thanks for not getting on to me as Liz is your sister.” Max thanked and Michael smiled.
“Liz told me once that she would kill me if I dared to lay one finger on you and that was way before she even got pregnant.” Michael explained and Max laughed.
XXXX
Liz was lying down with her head in Isabel’s lap while Isabel stroked Liz’s hair.
“What am I going to do Izzy? I’m not ready to be a mom yet.” Liz whispered as her hand absently stroked her stomach. She knew that baby could feel it and they loved being connected to their mother.
“You know that Max will stand with you no matter what and I will be here whenever if you need me. I will stand by you in what ever choice you make, this is entirely up to you and Max.” Isabel assured and Liz nodded.
“It’s just scary you know, I mean, Max and I are becoming parents.” Liz whispered and Isabel giggled slightly with a hint of sadness and Liz looked up at Isabel. “You miss Alex don’t you?” Liz asked; tears filled Isabel’s eyes.
“Yes I do, it just not fair that he died after I told him that I loved him.” Isabel explained and Liz nodded as she sat up and hugged Isabel.
“I know he was murdered Isabel, I can feel it and I promise you that we will find out who did it and they will regret messing around with our family.” Liz promised and Isabel pulled away from Liz look her in the eye.
“Just make sure that you keep yourself and your baby protected while you are. Max will be destroyed if anything happens to the two of you.” Isabel explained and Liz giggled.
“He is really sweet when he is concerned about me and the baby isn’t he?” Liz asked and Isabel rolled her eyes.
“The guy stood out the bathroom with a crowbar in his hand when you locked the door, he was worried that you wouldn’t be able to get out the bathroom!” Isabel exclaimed and Liz laughed at the memory.
“Oh your mom’s face. I have never seen her look at Max like he was insane!” Liz joined in and Isabel laughed then sobered.
“You know Max will do what ever it took to keep the two of you safe. He just loves you so much that it isn’t funny.” Isabel assured and Liz smiled.
“Yeah I know; I love him so much that it scares me. Its like if he ever leaves me, I don’t know how I would be able to go on without him.” Liz explained and both girls hugged, just enjoying that they were safe, together, and relaxing.
XXXX
Max came home from basketball and smiled at the sight that greeted him in the Evan’s living room. Liz and Isabel were both sleeping on the couch, Liz had her head resting on Isabel’s shoulder and Isabel had her head resting on top of Liz’s head. He walked over and gently lifted Liz into his arms and taking her to his bed, She mumbled his name as she turned her face into his chest while her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, hugging him tighter.
Max bit his lip lightly as he gently put Liz on his bed, he unwrapped her arms from around his neck and pulled the covers over her body, he kissed her forehead before heading back into the living room and lifting Isabel into his arms. He knew how upset Isabel had been about Alex’s death and only hoped that she would grieve soon, she was bottling it up, so was Liz and it was scaring him. He gently laid Isabel on her bed, pulled the cover over her, and kissed her forehead before heading into his bedroom.
Max pulled off his shirt and jeans before getting himself into bed; Liz turned onto her side and snuggled into Max’s side, her head resting on his chest.
“I love you Max.” Liz whispered sleepily and Max smiled to himself.
“I love you too baby.” Max whispered back as one hand rubbed her stomach and closing his eyes and going to sleep himself.

TBC.

Hey, hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for the FB on the others. I will see you on Wednesday.

Next chapter: The Sex of the baby and a visitor comes to visit the Royal 4, who is he and what does he want?
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Alana: Chapter 22

So, who is the boy that got in Tess’s bed? Inquisiere minds want to know > Tommy is Tess’s boyfriend, you won’t see him a lot in this season as I don’t have a plot for him but watch out for him in Season 3.

So what about Alex? Who the hell make the body disappeared and reappeared? Who mind warped him? Where is his real body? Who got him? The god boys? aliens who are loyal to the royals? Or the bad guys? (This not make much sense, because if they kill him, why they want the body? but if Alex didn’t give them the traduction, they can make all this charade to make disappeared Alex permanently to make him work for they, no? See this don’t make sense and the more important questions, who are THEY? Is Khivar behind this? Or a new player behind the screen? > It does make you wonder does it? Is Alex alive or is he dead. I can’t give too much away but watch out in season 3, there will be clues surrounding Alex’s death so see if you can pick it up.

Alana: Chapter 23

Isabel is in a place of grief, and thinking that some alien kill her boyfriend, is la leche. How is she going to cope with all that feelings? > Isabel will grieve, just not now, she is feeling guilty at the thought that another Alien might have killed Alex and she will lose her temper when she finds out whom it was, so watch out for it.

So how is going to affect the stress of the investigation and the pregnancy to Liz? > Well we know Max, he won’t let Liz do too much but you won’t have to worry, Liz won’t be under stress during the pregnancy and the investigation.

How is going to be Max with all this feelings about the place? > We will get to see Max’s feelings soon.

Where is the body of real Alex? Are they making experimental in him while we talking? > That would be telling wouldn’t it? Lets just say, Alex’s death is not what it seems.

Who is going to make an apparition? Is Sean? Or a new player? > Erm, depends on your point of view, I don’t know if I’ll make Sean come back, depends on the route.

How are going to react Max parents to the news of a baby? > Not long, till this chapter! Therefore, you will see their reaction soon.

Is Liz going to have problems with the pregnancy? > I can say yes Liz will have problems but I can’t say anymore, as I don’t want to give it away. See if you can guess how the ending will end.

Chapter 24:

“Why would anyone kill Alex?” Liz demanded as she paced the floor, running a hand through her hair. Max, Michael, Isabel and Liz were in the Evan’s living room, planning their next plan how to prove Alex’s death.
“Liz this isn’t a good thing for the baby if you are stressing out.” Michael stated; Liz waved her hand, dismissing him.
“I don’t care.” Liz stated “We need to find out who killed Alex and why.” She paced the ground once more only to groan when the baby kicked her.
“See, it’s even agreeing with Michael!” Isabel stated as she hopped up and pushed Liz back on to the chair. “Relax.” Isabel warned with a finger pointed at Liz’s face.
“I thought babies weren’t suppose to kick till later in the stages.” Michael stated and Isabel nodded.
“This is an alien baby Liz is carrying, we don’t know how long the pregnancy will last.” Isabel stated.
Liz glared at her stomach while she rubbed it.
“Figures baby would be like daddy.” Liz grumbled and Max poked his head out of the kitchen door.
“And that is a bad thing?” Max asked as he came into the living room with a glass of milk and Tabasco sauce. “Here you go.” As he handed the glass over to her.
“Because it means that everyone is against me.” Liz whined, mockingly as she took a sip of the milk, Max grinned as he kissed her forehead and sat on the edge of the chair, stroking back her hair.
“Liz is right though, we do need to find out who killed Alex; we know it was for the book but why, what is so important in the book that we haven’t found yet?” Michael explained as he leaned over and rested his elbows on his knees.
“Maybe it’s because of me.” Isabel stated; the boys looked at her with sympathise looks while Liz was confused.
“Excuse me? Why would it be about you?” Liz asked.
“I was the betrayer of our past.” Isabel explained.
“Who told you that?” Liz asked.
“Congress Whitaker and Nicholas.” Isabel informed and Liz shook her head.
“No, you never. Vilandra never knew that Khiva were involved in killing Lilly; she didn’t like him actually. He wanted her to help him make peace with Zan so she convinced the guards to let Khivar in, when he got in, he killed all of them.” Liz explained and Isabel looked at her with hope in her eyes and voice.
“I didn’t betray you.” Isabel asked and Liz shook her head.
“Hell no, Vilandra loved her brothers and her sister very much that she took the loss of Lilly’s death harder. Beside it was Lilly and Zan’s fault, they never made it public news that Khivar tried to rape Lilly, if they had, then the war might have been prevented.” Liz stated.
“Why didn’t they?” Isabel asked and Liz shrugged.
“It was a bad time at the moment, there was something major going on that if the prince and princess started going round saying that she was almost raped, then something would have happened. It’s not clear.” Liz explained.
XXXXX
Max sighed as he looked through the papers, looking at the houses when Liz came through into the Evan’s living room.
“Hey baby.” Max greeted, Liz smiled as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips before spying the papers.
“What are you doing?” Liz asked.
“Looking for a place to live that’s in our price range.” Max explained and Liz sat down next to him.
“A place?” she asked.
“We don’t have enough room here, Liz and we need to have a room for the baby.” Max explained.
“What about the apartment over the Crashdown?” Liz asked and Max thought about it. “There’s enough room and the U.F.O Centre is right across from it so this way you can get there if the baby needs you.” Liz explained and Max nodded.
“Makes sense.” Max agreed and looked over at Liz. “When shall we move in?” He asked and Liz smiled slightly.
“When we’ve talked to your parents.” Liz reminded and Max groaned as he dropped his head over the back of the seat. “Oh, I forgot.” Liz started and Max looked at her. “The baby has a shield.” Liz explained.
“The baby has a what?” Max demanded his eyes going wide.
“Looks like baby takes after daddy, it throws up a shield to protect me.” Liz explained.
“Wow!” Max exclaimed then eyed her stomach. “I can’t believe it’s so powerful already.” He stated and Liz smiled.
“Just like his daddy.” Liz stated before kissing him gently.
“And just how do you know that the baby has a shield?” Max asked; Liz’s cheeks flushed with guilt as she averted her eyes. “Liz.” Max warned and she rolled her eyes.
“Tess and I tried out a theory, she threw a vase at me but not right at me.” Liz explained.
Max was staring at her in silence, causing Liz to look worriedly at him. “Max?” she asked, she was tempted to used her emphatic powers but was scared of what she might receive from him.
“You got Tess to throw a vase at you so you could see if our child could protect you?” Max asked calmly and Liz swore in hear head. A calm Max after a huge bombshell was never a good thing.
“We made sure the vase wasn’t going to hit me.” Liz added in weakly.
“Oh, so that makes it alright.” Max asked and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.
“We just wanted to see what the baby could do because you can’t be around me 24/7 to protect me.” Liz stated.
“And you thought by throwing a Vase was safe?” Max asked incredulous.
“It was either that or throw a brick.” She shot at him.
“Liz, you say you want to protect the baby yet you are risking your life! Max exploded, annoyed that she wasn’t seeing sense.
Liz stood up and planted her hands on her hips as her gaze narrowed in anger at her boyfriend’s accusation.
“Are you saying I’m deliberately trying to hurt our baby?” Liz demanded. Max stood up, understanding that she mistook what he was saying.
“NO!” Max exclaimed. “I’m saying, you risked your life Liz, you can’t protect the baby if you are risking your own life!” Max snapped.
“Max, I have no defensive powers, the only thing I can do is mind warp but surprise, surprise, I can only do that for a few minutes before passing out cold on the ground!” Liz snapped; rendering Max stunned speechless. “I just wanted to see if the baby could protect itself before running off and strengthening my powers to protect it.” Liz finished bitterly, annoyed and ashamed of herself for not strengthening her powers before.
“Liz…” Max started, he didn’t know that she felt this way and was kicking himself for not seeing it in the first place. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.
“Because I was scared!” she blurted out, rendering him shocked.
“Scared?” he asked. “Liz…”
“I was scared that you would be disappointed in me, that I would feel like a burden because I can’t help you guys very well. You can heal with no problem, Isabel can dream walk fluidly and Michael is finally controlling his powers while I can’t really do anything without feeling weak!” she sobbed.
“Liz.” Max whispered as he stepped forward but Liz pulled away, scared of his reaction and Max sensed this. “Baby, please.” Max begged; Liz looked up into his eyes before flinging herself into his arms, crying into his chest. “I’m sorry, I should have known you were feeling like this.” Max whispered.
Liz pulled away and wiped her tears away.
“I’ve always been good at keep secrets.” Liz whispered, Max just kissed her forehead as he pulled her back into a hug and stroked back her hair, soothing her.
XXXXX
Max and Liz were lying on the couch, Max was watching TV while stroking Liz’s hair, Liz had managed to calm down after her bouts of tears and fell asleep with her head on Max’s chest, curled up into his side.
Isabel came in and saw them resting on the couch.
“Hey.” Isabel greeted as she walked over to them. Max looked up from the TV.
“Hey Iz.” He greeted back.
“What happened?” Isabel asked, noticing the tear tracks on Liz’s face.
“She got a little emotional about not being able to use her powers without feeling weak.” Max explained and Isabel softened.
“Do you want me to help her?” Isabel asked and Max nodded.
“Yeah, you can help her with the mind warp as they both are mental powers, I’m going to help her with the physical and Michael will help her to keep her powers under control when her emotions gets high.” Max explained and Isabel nodded.
“Yeah, you can count me in, I’m guessing her hormones got a little out of control?” Isabel teased and Max nodded.
“Yeah, a little bit but she will be okay after a while.” Max assured and Isabel nodded as she headed into her bed room, Max watched her go with concerned eyes, he was worried about her holding her grieving in, she needed to let it go but he knew he couldn’t force it, that she had to grieve when she was finally ready to grieve.
Max sighed as he rested his head on the cushion once more and looked down at Liz’s head. He was scared, he was scared that something might go wrong with the baby, or that something would happen to Liz because of their child. He knew that he was being stupid, that Liz’s body would be able to handle the child but he could help but fear that something will go wrong, and that he would lose both of them. He kissed the top of her head as he hugged her tighter to his body. Liz shifted slightly, moving her head until it was underneath his chin and sighed as she fell back into a deep sleep once more. Max smiled slightly as the strawberry shampoo she used filled his nose and lulled him off to sleep.
XXXXXX
Max woke up to music playing throughout the house; he looked up from his sleeping position and saw Liz dancing to the music while one hand was rested on her stomach.
“Liz, what is that song?” Max asked. Liz turned around, startled to see that Max was awake and she smiled as he stood up.
“New Kids on the Block, step by step.” Liz replied as she moved her hips to the beat.
“Why are you listening to them?” he asked.
“The baby loves the song for some reason along with Uncle Kracker, Barenaked Ladies, Save Ferrari, Gomez.” Liz listed off as the cd changed tracks and Gomez, we haven’t turned around came on.
Max grabbed Liz’s hand and spun her around into his body; Liz laughed as they both began dancing to the song, having fun with each other. Max spun her around before pulling her back into her body as they both danced to the music.
Phillip and Diane walked into the living room and saw Max, Liz laughing as they danced, soon the music came to a stop, and they turned around to see the parents standing there. “Oh! Hi!” Liz greeted as she walked over to the C.D Player and switched it off before hurrying back over to stand next to Max.
“You two seem happy.” Diane noted and Max nodded.
“Why not, we’re both happy and together.” Max stated as he looked at Liz with a smile, she returned it and Diane’s face darken slightly.
“Yes, don’t forget young too.” She added in and Max sighed.
“Mom, Liz and I are going to be together forever so please, will you just accept it.” Max stated before grabbing Liz’s hand and heading into his bedroom, frustrated with his mother.
“Max.” Liz stated as he flopped himself onto his bed.
“I’m tired of it Liz, I’m tired of her telling us that we’re not going to last, that we are too young.” Max huffed out, Liz sat on the edge of the bed, and strokes back his hair.
“Maybe we should tell them the truth.” Liz suggested and Max paled as he shook his head furiously.
“No, Liz, I can’t.” Max stammered out and she sighed.
“Max, I was terrified of telling my Grandma but she loves me and accepts me for it.” Liz explained and Max looked at her.
“Grandma knows the truth.” Max asked and Liz nodded.
“I never told you all because it never came up in the conversation. She loves me for who I am Max, now what I am just like you parents will love you.” Liz explained and Max shook his head and Liz nodded, understanding. “I’m just letting you know, that if you ever want to tell your parents about you, I will be right beside you the whole way.” Liz assured and Max nodded, provoking her into hugging him tight,
“Liz, your grandma is on the phone!” Diane called and Liz sighed.
“Coming.” Liz called out as she hurried out of the room and walked into the living room where Diane was holding the phone.
“I have an errand to run, so I’ll see you later.” Diane stated and Liz nodded as she took the phone and walked over to the stairs where she sat down on them.
“Hi Grandma.” Liz stated into the phone.
“Hi Liz, what’s wrong?” Claudia asked, knowingly and Liz sighed.
“Grandma, I’m pregnant.” She whispered and Claudia looked at the wall in a stunned shock.
“Oh my.” She stated and Liz nodded as tears filled up her eyes.
“Do you hate me?” Liz asked with fear creeping in her voice and Claudia felt her heart melt.
“Oh honey bear, of course I don’t hate you! I’m just shocked sweetie, I mean, after everything I told you…” Claudia trailed off.
“Grandma, we used protection, both of us. We didn’t know that my fluid would stop the pill and the condom split as well.” Liz explained.
“Oh honey, what are you and Max going to do?” Claudia asked and Liz sighed.
“We’re keeping the baby, we can’t give it up and I can’t killing an innocent being inside of me, not one that is a part of me and Max.” Liz sobbed out.
“I’m coming down Liz, I’ll help you.” Claudia stated and Liz nodded.
“I really need you Grandma, I’m scared. What if the baby can’t live on earth like we can or what if the F.B.I get a hold of them?” Liz blurted out her fears.
“Liz, honey, you can’t torture yourself like this, the baby will be fine and the F.B.I won’t get them, I know you won’t allow it.” Claudia stated firmly and sighed. “Is Max there?”
“Yeah, he is.” Liz whispered.
“Put him on the phone for me.” Claudia stated and Liz stood up from the steps and walked into the kitchen.
“Grandma wants to speak to you.” Liz whispered as she wiped her tears away.
“Are you okay?” Max asked with concerned and Liz nodded.
“Hormones.” Liz muttered as she headed into Max’s bedroom and laid down on the bed for a short nap.
“Grandma?” Max asked into the phone.
“Max, I want you to keep an close eye on Liz, don’t let her out of your sight for too long. She is prone to paranoia.” Claudia warned and Max was confused.
“What do you mean?” Max asked.
“Liz is scared for the baby, it’s your job to make sure she knows that nothing is going to happen to it plus with her hormones running wildly she will be prone to fits of tears for no reason.” Claudia warned and Max nodded.
“Sure thing, are you coming down?” Max asked.
“Yes, but I can’t right now, all the planes are books so it’ll be during the summer by the time I get down there. Look after her Max.” Claudia stated.
“I promise.” Max swore back before hanging up the phone, he picked up he decoding and looked through it before something caught his eyes and he headed into his bedroom. “Do you want to find out what the baby is?” Max asked as he lay down next to Liz, she looked up into his face with a small smile.
“You can find out what it is.” Liz asked and Max nodded.
“I was looking through the decoded book, it said I can make a connection with the baby to find out what sex it is.” Max explained and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, I really want to know what we are having, beside, it will narrow down with the name picking.” Liz stated as she lay down on the bed and pulled her top over her stomach.
Max leaned up on his elbow and placed his right hand over her stomach, the glow started up and Max concentrated. He went straight into her stomach and there were flashes. He broke out of the flashes and smiled up at her. “So, what are we having?” Liz asked.
“A baby boy.” Max stated with a huge smile and Liz smiled too as they both sat up and hugged.
“We’re having a baby boy.” She whispered and Max kissed the side of her head.
“A dream comes true.” Max whispered and Liz giggled.
“What was it like?” Liz asked, curious and Max smiled slightly.
“It was like looking through the scan except you get to see the baby in colour, he knows me Liz, he sent me emotions telling me that he knows that I’m his father!” Max exclaimed, excited and Liz grinned up at him, he looked down at her. “Is that what it feels to you?” He asked.
“Kinda, I don’t see him, I can feel him; it’s like having a presence in the back of my head, letting me know that he is alright and safe.” Liz whispered, both of them smiled at each other, excited about seeing their son in the real world.
XXXXX
Everyone was in Alex’s house, the Whitman had went abroad to be near their families while they got over the death of their son, they gave Liz the keys so that she could come in and clean up Alex’s stuff whenever she could. They all were settled around the living room.
“So we really think there are clues in here that could help us find out who killed Alex?” Michael asked and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, I mean, in the vision, I could see a house so it makes sense that Alex was killed here as there was no where else he could have been killed.” Liz stated then frowned as a headache came on; she rubbed her head. “I’m going to get a drink.” Liz stated as she moved over the kitchen while everyone was in the living room, the front door was flung open, causing Max, Michael and Isabel to shoot up from their seats and lift their hands as everyone stood up and moved behind the aliens.
A short balding man came through, wearing sunglasses and his leather coat.
“The Royal four.” He greeted.

TBC.

Okay, so you know who he is now. Sorry for leaving it there. Hoped you liked this chapter and if you have any questions ask me and I’ll try my best to answer them.

Next Chapter: The killer, Parents find out the truth about the baby.

See you all on Sunday and thanks for the reviews, I hope you leave some for this chapters. Later!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hi, erm, thanks for all the reviews, i know i usually give a choice in the last chapter before putting this up but i only have two more chapters to New Gal Season 2 so i wanted to put this up, the last chapter of season 2 will be up on wednsay so watch out on Sunday and wednsday. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 25: Kal Langley and Parents.

“Who are you?” Max demanded to the stranger, holding up his hand.
“I’m Kal Langley, your protector.” The stranger stated.
There was a loud clash and a thud from the kitchen, which provoked Max into running toward the room.
“Liz!” He gasped when he saw her lying on the ground, still and pale. He knelt down and took her into his arms. “Liz?” he asked.
“Khivar was here.” Liz whispered as her eyes opened slightly to meet Max’s worried eyes. Max could see the pain in her eyes. “He was drinking from the glass I was holding and he killed Alex here.”
“Why?” Isabel asked as she knelt down on the other side of Liz and stroked back Liz’s dark hair.
“Alex was the one thing holding Vilandra from killing again plus Alex had decoded the book yet hid the translation so Khivar couldn’t get it.” Liz whispered; her eyes closed as she fell into an exhausting sleep.
Max picked her up in his arms and headed toward Alex’s bed where he rested her on top of the bed, he lifted her top slightly and placed his hand on her womb where the glow started up, the baby told Max that they were okay and that they would protect Liz.
Max broke the connection with a smile as he pulled the top down and wrapped the covers around her body to keep her warm; he turned to the doorway where he saw Kal standing there.
“She’s pregnant.” Kal asked, he saw Max’s stance become protective and defensive and retrieved his answers. “I will protect them with my life.” Kal stated before leaving the room.
Max looked at Liz once more, wishing that she were awake so she could tell him if Kal was an Ally or an enemy.
XXXXX
“So, where have you been all this time?” Michael asked when Kal arrived back in the living room.
“Hollywood, LA.” Kal replied.
“Why are you here?” Max asked as he entered the room.
“Your enemies are getting closer.” Kal replied and Isabel scoffed.
“We know that, we’ve been fighting the skins since September.” Isabel stated.
“What?” Kal demanded. “They aren’t supposed to be alive let alone be here!” Kal snapped.
“Liz killed a lot of them, or shall we say, Lilly killed them.” Max explained. “Nicholas is the only one alive at the moment, we think.”
“Lilly?” Kal asked, incredulous.
“Yeah, it turns out when ever our emotions heighten, our past self takes over our body and do the job before reverting back to normal, we don’t actually remember what happens during the time.” Michael explained.
“Hmm, interesting, has this happened before you all met up with each other?” Kal asked and Max shook his head.
“The only person that showed up is Lilly, we haven’t had Zan or Rath or Vilandra taking over us.” Max explained, eyeing Kal warily when a voice spoke up.
“He’s on our side.” Liz stated from the doorway, everyone turned to look at her; Kal got up and bowed.
“It is great to see you again my queen.” Kal praised, Liz raised a hand, palm up.
“Please rise, I’m not Lilly so you do not need to bow to me.” Liz informed before making her way to Max.
Kal rose up and looked around until his eyes fell on Jim.
“I am to believe that you are Naseco.” Kal asked and Jim shook his head.
“Daddy died last summer.” Liz informed Kal and he looked at her, sharply.
“Who killed him?” he asked.
“Congress Whitaker, a skin.” Michael informed and Kal nodded.
“My apologises, Naseco and I haven’t been in contact due to the F.B.I.” Kal informed and looked toward Liz. “I have been informed that you are carrying the heir.” Liz smiled.
“Yes, Max and I are having a child together.” Liz stated; then worry crossed her features. “There will be no problems will they?”
“No, everything will process as normal. The baby can live on earth with no problems.” Kal informed; Max placed his hand on Liz’s stomach in relief as everyone nodded while Tess thought about it.
“What is normal?” Tess asked.
“One month.” Kal replied, oblivious to everyone stunned looks. Max shrugged as he looked at Liz.
“I guess we can tell them it was in October.” Max stated and Liz nodded. The timing was right and everyone thought they had made love anyway at that time so it wouldn’t bring up any suspiciousness.
“Do you know what the baby is?” Kal asked and Liz smiled at Max, who grinned back.
“It’s a boy.” Max stated proudly, Michael and Kyle cheered as they thumped Max on the back, good naturally before hugging and kissing Liz’s cheek while the girls squealed and hugged Liz before hugging Max.
Jim kissed Liz’s cheek and shook Max’s hand, congratulating them.
“Have you thought up a name for him?” Tess asked and Liz smiled.
“Alexander Maxwell Evans.” Liz stated; the girls had tears running down their faces. “Alexander after Alex for everything he had done for us, Maxwell after Max and he will be nick named as Zan as its Max’s true name.” Liz stated.
“Thank you.” Maria stated and Liz hugged her.
“He was my best friend too.” Liz whispered to her and they both let out breathless laughers.
“Very well.” Kal stated, nodding in approval then looked at Max and Liz. “Are you two planning on going back to Antar or are you staying here?”
“We are staying here, this is our home.” Max stated firmly as Liz nodded in agreement. “Michael and Isabel can have to choice to go back if they wish but this is where we are staying.”
“That is fine, but you do know that Khivar will not stop.” Kal warned and Liz nodded.
“We know, but we also know that if he comes here, we will kill him.” Liz stated and Kal nodded, pleased with his charges.
“Very well madam. Would you like me to stay here or what?” Kal asked.
“You are free to come and go Kal, you will know if one of us is in danger and we can contact you if any problems arise.” Max stated and Kal nodded.
“No problem, I need to get back anyway.” Kal explained then reached into his bag and pulled out a long crystal. “This is the key to the granolith. Keep it safe.” He warned as he threw it at Max with a wink before leaving.
Max caught the crystal and it glowed in his hand, recognizing its king.
“It recognised you.” Liz whispered.
“It only works for the king as he has the seal in him.” Kal warned and everyone nodded.
“What does the Granolith originally do?” Max asked.
“It’s your transport back to Antar.” Kal explained before leaving the royal and their friends to their thoughts.
“When are you telling Mom and Dad about the baby?” Isabel asked and they sighed.
“In a little while, we have told them to meet us tonight at the house and talk to them.” Max stated and looked at Liz. She nodded.
“We’ll see you all later.” Liz stated as they headed out of the house and toward the jeep. The gang just watched them, sending up a prayer that the Evan’s won’t blow it out of proportion.
XXXXX
“Ready?” Max asked as he looked at Liz; she bit her bottom lip, nervously.
“Ready as I could be.” Liz stated as Max linked fingers with hers and both of them headed into the Evan’s living room where Diane and Phillip were sitting.
“So Max, what was it you wanted to tell us?” Phillip asked.
Max took a deep breath.
“Liz is pregnant with my child.” Max blurted out causing Liz to grip his hand tighter and the adults to stare at the two teenagers with a dumbstruck look.
“I’m sorry, can you please repeat that?” Phillip asked.
“Liz is pregnant, we are going to have a baby together.” Max repeated, Diane’s hand went to her mouth as Phillip stood up, pacing angrily.
“How could you be so stupid?” Phillip shouted. “You could have least use protection!” Max stood up, anger flaring through his body.
“We did use protection!” Max shouted at his father and Phillip turned to face Max.
“Then why didn’t they work?” Phillip countered, not believing Max.
“It wasn’t till later we found out that the condom split, Liz was on the pill but she had been taking anti-biotic, the doctors told us that it wouldn’t interfere but it did.” Max explained.
Diane looked at Liz, who was sitting there with fear in her eyes.
“How far along are you?” she asked.
“About eight months now, we don’t know why I haven’t been showing but the doctors thinks my mother was the same.” Liz explained.
“What are you going to do?” Diane asked.
“Keep the baby.” Max jumped in and Diane shook her head.
“No, you are giving it up for adoption. There is no way you can keep a baby.” Diane snapped, Liz got up and moved behind the couch in fear.
“I’m sorry mom, but I’m keeping this baby and I will bring it up.” Liz stated firmly only for Diane’s hand to fly out and slap Liz’s across the cheek. Max rushed over and took Liz into his arms.
“You are nothing but a spoilt evil bitch! You are running my son’s life!” Diane snapped out and Liz turned to face her. “You have no right to call me mom as you are no longer a daughter in my heart.” Liz’s brown eyes filled up with tears as she ran out of the Evan’s house.
Max turned to his mother with rage burning in his eyes at his mother’s actions toward his girlfriend.
“If you dare to make me choose, I will choose Liz and you are not my real mother so stop acting like you own me!” Max snapped out and stormed out of the house.
Diane rocked back in shock at her son’s words and her actions toward Liz.
This was the night, words were said that wasn’t meant to have been said and the bridge had been badly burned.
XXXXXX
Isabel was waiting at the Parker’s apartment, pacing and chewing on her nails in impatience and nervousness. She looked up when she heard Max and Liz opened the door and stepped into the apartment.
“What did mom and dad say?” Isabel asked and Max scowled.
“They wanted us to give the baby up as soon it was born.” Max stated and Isabel gasped.
“They didn’t.” Isabel denied and Max nodded.
“They did.” Max confirmed.
“Why would they do that?” Isabel demanded.
“Because we are too young.” Max bit out bitterly as Liz settled down on the couch, keeping her head bowed.
“Liz, are you okay?” Isabel asked and Liz nodded, not once lifting her head. Isabel, concerned, pushed back her hair only to gasp at the sight of the bruise that showed up on her face in the shape of a handprint. “Liz!”
“Mom slapped her because Liz refused to give up the baby.” Max stated as he walked over and knelt down in front of Liz, Liz looked into his eyes as he brought up his hand and healed the bruise.
“Oh!” Isabel gasped as her hand covered her mouth in a stunned shock. “Mom actually hit her.” Isabel asked.
“Yes.” Max stated and Liz stood up.
“I’m gonna head to my room, I need the sleep, this little one has been restless all day.” Liz stated with a hand on her stomach.
“Liz, are you sure you are okay?” Max asked and Liz nodded with a bright smile but Max could tell that it was forced. “Liz…” Max started but she walked out of the living room and headed into her bedroom, she shut the door and climbed into bed, finally letting her sobs rack her body as she bit her lips to muffle her cries.
“What are you going to do Max?” Isabel asked and Max shook his head.
“Liz and I are moving out of the house tomorrow, I’m not living in the same place where they can get on to Liz for keeping the baby and continue to hurt her. I’ll rope Michael into helping us.” Max explained and Isabel nodded.
“Maria, Tess, Kyle and I will help, I’ll see if Jim can spare us a van to help with the move and see if he could talk to our parents.” Isabel stated.
“No, don’t ask him to talk to our parents, if they want to talk to us, they know where to find us, I’m not letting anyone be a go between for us.” Max exclaimed and sighed. “You better go home before they freak out Iz, I need to make sure that Liz is okay.” Max stated and Isabel nodded, she hugged Max before hurrying out of the house.
Max walked into the bedroom and stripped down to his boxers, he looked at her, saw the dried tears marks, and sighed, the last time he saw that was when she and Tess had a fight. He cursed under his breath, he was getting tired of seeing Liz being beaten ever time when he didn’t do what someone else wanted him to do and vowed that it was going to end. He slipped into bed and pulled Liz tight against his body, comforting her. Liz turned in her sleep and buried her face into his chest, while Max let one hand slip down and rest on her stomach; he could see the glow and smiled slightly before kissing her forehead.
They both were going to have son together, nothing was going to take that away from them.
XXXXXX
The next morning, Phillip woke up and walked out of his bedroom, he raised an eyebrow when he saw Michael walking out of Max’s bedroom with a box.
“What are you doing?” Phillip demanded to Michael.
“Helping Max and Liz move over to the Crashdown.” Michael stated continuing his work. Phillip walked into Max’s bedroom and found that the walls were bare and the shelves were empty.
“Care to explain?” he asked.
“Liz and I are moving into the apartment over the Crashdown.” Max replied, putting the books into the boxes.
“Really?” Phillip asked as he crossed his arms over his chest while Max stood up straight and glared at his father.
“Yes, you made it very clear that you don’t want Liz around and we need room for the baby so we are moving so you don’t have to worry about us.” Max replied, not backing down.
Phillip was about to say something else when they heard shouting in the hallway.
“Max told you that you weren’t suppose to be lifting things!” a male voice shouted, which they recognized as Michael.
“I may be pregnant but I can still kick your ass!” Liz snapped back.
Max walked out of the room and saw Liz and Michael fighting over the box that Liz had in her arms.
“Liz, what did I say about lifting things?” Max asked and Liz rolled her eyes.
“It’s only a box of cuddly toys, not a dumb bell.” She muttered as she walked out of the door.
“You are still not supposed to be lifting things.” Max called out.
“Whatever.” Liz called back, causing the two men to roll their eyes at her stubbornness but they couldn’t help but smile at her adorable confidence.
“Max…” Phillip started but Max cut him off.
“Liz and I are not staying here where you can continue to get on to us for keeping the baby, it’s mine and Liz’s choice, no one else’s.” Max snapped, heading back into the bedroom. Phillip just stood there, stunned at what just happened.
“You only have yourself to blame.” Michael stated with a shrug.
“They are too young!” Phillip protested and Michael scoffed before leaving Phillip alone in the hallway.
XXXXX
That night, Diane walked over to Max’s room, wanting to talk to him so she could knock some sense into him, she walked into Max’s room only to find that it was bare, the bed and covers were still there, along with the desk, the drawers and the wardrobe. Max had taken everything else with him so that he and Liz could make the place homier for them.
“Phillip, where are Max’s stuff?” Diane asked as she walked into the living room.
Phillip stood up and led his wife over to the couch and they both sat down.
“Max has moved out.” Phillip stated.
“What do you mean?” Diane asked.
“Max and Liz has moved into the apartment over the Crashdown so that they had room for the baby.” Phillip explained.
“This is just getting ridiculous, she is ruining his life!” Diane snapped out.
“Actually, for you information…” a cold voice broke in, causing the adults to turn around to see Isabel standing there. “Liz is Max’s life and Max wants this baby just as much as Liz does.” Isabel stated her eyes hard and cold.
“They are too young to be having children!” Diane shot out, causing Isabel to roll her eyes.
“Max and Liz have been forced to grow up at a young age, Liz because of her mother’s death and Max because he was looking after Michael and I.” Isabel remarked. “So, don’t you sit there and say that they are too young because you have no idea just how much we’ve been forced to grow up in the last couple of years.” Isabel snapped out bitterly before storming off to her room, irritated by her parent’s oblivious to their son’s happiness.
Isabel threw herself on her bed, tired, physically and emotionally, from moving Max and Liz’s stuff and of fighting her feelings. At times like these, she wished she had Alex.
She sighed sadly as she looked at her bedside table and noticed the large purple photo album. She sat up and picked it up, she held it to her chest before placing it on her lap and opening it. There were pictures of the gang over the last couple of months, she laughed when she saw a picture of Alex cheering, the one where everyone was covered in food after having a food fight at the Crashdown one night.
There were so many memories; she smiled when she got to the prom photographs, she had asked for copies so that everyone could look back on it. It was the best night of her life, she and Alex had made love that night after admitting their love to each other; she never told anyone this because it was too special and private to tell anyone.
She stopped at the pages, there was a picture of Max and Liz smiling as Max had rested his forehead on hers, both looking into each other eyes, love shining through them. This was one of her favourite picture of Max and Liz.
The next picture was of Tommy and Tess, they two had been dating steadily and are extremely happy with each other, Tess was laughing at something Tommy had told her, their eyes shining with delight and happiness.
The third picture was Michael and Maria trying to dance, Michael was staring at his feet, trying to watch where he stepped while Maria was laughing with amusement shining in her eyes.
The next picture on the next page was Kyle and Tammy playing about, Kyle was gesturing something wildly with his hands while Tammy was laughing as happiness shone in their eyes.
The next picture was Alex and Isabel, Alex had made a face, causing Isabel to laugh with happiness and loved, you could clearly see the love shining in their eyes.
The last picture was the whole gang together, laughing while being happy together. Isabel felt the tears slip down her face as she studied the pictures in front of her, Alex was dead; he wasn’t going to come back.
Everything just hit her all at once as she grabbed the teddy that Alex had gotten her for her birthday and held it close to her body as her sobs racked her body.
Finally, she was grieving for Alex.
XXXXX
Liz was looking around the U.F.O Centre; Milton had wanted to show her something on the computer that had been sent to him. He was confused about the writing on it and Max had told her that she was very good when it came to reading other languages so Milton had asked her to come over to check it out for him.
She walked about the room until she noticed some purple crystals sitting on one of the displays, it reminded her of the Gandarium. Liz looked at the crystals; they started humming and lightening up, drawing her to them. Her eyes glazed over as she walked over to them, her hand out stretched, she placed her hand over the crystals and a lightening tremor shot through her body, causing her to be flung away from the crystals and hit the wall, falling to the ground, unconscious.

TBC

The crystals are going to play a major part in this story near the end so you’ll what it does. Anyway, thank you for the reviews on the last chapter and I hoped you liked this one, please review for this one and I’ll see you on Wednesday.

Next chapter: someone from the Pod Squad past made a visit to the gang, who is it and what is going to happened, Liz finally tells Max the whole truth of what really happened in their past life.
Dani's fics