The Part I'm Hoping For (M/L ADULT WA) - COMPLETE;Pg 7, 28/8

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: HI everyone, well i'm back with a new part so i'm hope you are enjoying the quicker updates. I dont know how long they will last though :?

Also, Candies i think you'll enjoy with part it's small but there is more in the next part but like i said there are no promises on the pairing of I/M/A/M

Thanx for the great feedback i really appreciate it!! cant wait to read more of it :D

con angel
su-lyn
BehrObsession
janesdilemma
Liz86000
Jason's Lover
Strawberry88
obsession
LoveIsForever
FSUMSW94
extingman
tequathisy
martine
Grace52373
RASaero611
begonia8508
g7silvers
Lizza
roswellian504
flyawayraven

Part 11

“We have to do something, Michael” Isabel whispered in the dark. Since her parents were away Michael was staying the night. Since retreating to her room after her argument with Liz, neither her nor Michael had spoken to Max again.

“and what do you propose?” he asked from beside her.

“I don’t know but I don’t want Liz Parker involved in our lives, it’s none of her business” she said.

“You read the letters Iz, she is important and now that Max knows that he isn’t going to give up his chance of being with her” he reasoned. Sure Michael wasn’t a trusting person by nature but he also couldn’t deny the things in front of him, and those things said that Liz Parker was important and that keeping the future on track was important to all of them.

“Make him choose” she suggested then. Deep down Isabel knew that her problem with Liz wasn’t that she couldn’t be trusted but she saw Max drifting further away from them and as far as she was concerned that was Liz’s fault, she never stopped to think about the damage her and Michael secret relationship had caused, or her meddling. Also, she hated the idea that a human, someone who wasn’t like them was more important to the future than she was. .

“Bad idea” Michael said.

“Well do you have a better idea?” she said.

Michael remained quiet. He didn’t.

The next night Max arrived early to pick Liz up, they had decided to go to dinner beforehand.

“You must be Max?” Nancy Parker smiled when she greeted the handsome young man at the door.

“Yes, hi Mrs Parker” Max smiled.

Nancy had been a little shocked when Liz told her that Kyle and her had broken up and that she was going with Max Evans to the dance. Nancy and Jeff had known the Evans for years and she had watched Max on a number of occasions in the restaurant starting at her daughter in awe.

“Liz will only be a minute so why don’t you come in and meet Mr Parker” she suggested.

Max nodded and followed her in.

“Jeff this is Max Evans, he’s taking Liz to the dance tonight” she introduced.

Jeff pulled his attention away from the news and studied the young man in front of him.

“Max” he greeted offering his hand. “Mr Parker” Max said.

“Well I trust that you will treat by daughter with respect tonight Max and have her home by midnight” he told him.

“Of course” Max agreed intimidated by the man in front of him.

Max turned suddenly when he heard the voice clearing behind him.

“Wow” he breathed when he saw her, she looked breathtaking there were almost no words to describe how beautiful she looked.

“Hi Max” she giggled, happy that he liked her dress.

“Hi Liz” he blushed.

“Oh photos” Nancy said.

Liz moved next to Max and the two of them posed for what felt like a hundred photos before they left for dinner.

“You look beautiful” Max whispered as he helped Liz into the front seat of his Dad’s SUV. It had been a hard task but his Dad had finally agreed to let him take it for the night so Liz didn’t have to ride around in his open jeep. He had to promise to bring Liz dinner the following week though. Something he would have to ask her about later.

“Thank you” she blushed “you look very handsome also” she told him.

They enjoyed a nice dinner at a small Italian Restaurant on the other side of town before making their way to the school. The gym had been decorated for the event and the lights were already dimmed as hundreds of people filled it.

Max was completely nervous, he had never been to a dance before and he wasn’t even sure if he could dance that well. They had their picture taken before moving to stand awkwardly next to the dance floor.

Liz sensing Max’s nervousness reached down and took his hand and entwined their fingers together, she wasn’t sure what they were to each other but she was sure that holding hands was allowed. She had also noted a lot of surprised stares from their class mates over them being at the dance together.

“Thank you” he leaned in and whispered.

“Welcome” she replied also leaning in. They’re mouths were inches apart when someone cleared their throat in front of them to get their attention.

“There you are Liz, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Dance with me?” Kyle requested grabbing her other hand.

“Um actually Max and I were just about to” Liz lied pulling her hand free of his.

“Huh funny didn’t look like that” he snapped.

“Kyle” Liz sighed.

Max on the other hand could see exactly what Kyle was doing, “Excuse us Kyle” he said abruptly and gently pulled Liz away from him and towards the dance floor. He folded her into his arms naturally and she melted against him immediately both of them closing their eyes at the perfect feeling.

From the very first second baby I already knew
I'd end up head over heels in love with you
Turns out I'm right
I couldn't tell if you were feeling what I felt for you
So I'm not sure if I tried to play it cool
I'm tired of lying

But I get lost when I look in your eyes
Coz my love is so hard to disguise

Chorus:
Baby I can't help this feeling
It’s a fight I know I can't win
There’s nothing I can do
So I'm giving up tonight
Coz baby you’re my kryptonite

Coz I can't stop thinking of you
I've been trying hard not to love you
I'm helpless girl its true
So I'm giving up tonight
Coz baby you’re my Kryptonite

Liz allowed Max to pull her closer and she sighed against his neck before placing a gentle kiss there which caused Max to shiver.

Your love is like a pendulum that’s swinging side to side
Got me in a spin and now I can't deny
Girl I’m hypnotised
Coz baby it’s the same tomorrow yesterday tonight

And I swear that nothings ever felt so right
I'm yours for life

But I get lost when I look in your eyes
Coz my love is so hard to disguise

There’s nothing I can do
So I'm giving up tonight

So I'm giving up tonight

Isabel stared at the sight of her brother and his date on the dance floor, her eyes angry. Her date, who wasn’t Michael was completely oblivious to anything accept running his hands all over her.

Max pulled back slowly and looked at Liz before he began leaning in

I've tried so hard to let you go
But I can't escape the way I feel inside
Baby don't deny that we are meant to be
In love so girl I give up

There’s nothing I can do
So I'm giving up tonight

So I'm giving up tonight

The kiss was long and passionate, unlike any of the other kisses they shared before. Max opened himself right up and allowed all his feelings for Liz flow through to her.

Liz gave everything she had back trying to convey how much she wanted to be with him right then and there and when the flashes started she felt her knees give out but instead of falling to the floor like she expected Max pulled her tighter against him and deepened the kiss further.

Maria made her way to the refreshment table, she had come to the dance with Alex since she didn’t have a date but she was feeling a little envious of her best friend at the moment after seeing her and Max.

She poured herself a glass of punch and moved to the side of the table when she was startled.

“Get out of the way”

She turned and finally found Michael Guerin standing in a dark corner staring hard at the dance floor. She turned her eyes and scanned the area trying to find what he was watching that was making him so agitated, he was aggressive by nature but Maria could see by the way his fists were clenched and his teeth grating together that he was past pissed.

Her eyes landed on Max and Liz who were still engrossed in their lip lock and then further over to where Isabel Evans was dancing extremely close with Tommy. His hands were all over her and she didn’t appear to be doing anything about it. Maria watched as Tommy’s hand drifted to cup Isabel’s butt then and she felt Michaels movements beside her. She didn’t think she just moved in front of him and grabbed his arm.

“Don’t” she said.

“Get your hands off me” he gritted out.

“No because your going to go out there and cause a scene with Tommy and believe me that’s a bad idea considering the whole football team is here” she warned.

She felt him relax a little obviously seeing the truth in her statement.

“Look I don’t know what your problem is with Isabel and Tommy but she’s not stopping him from touching her” she said then. Michael stiffened again and then yanked his arm free before fleeing out of the building.

Max rested his head against Liz’s forehead when he finally pulled back from their very heated kiss.

“Do you want to get out of here?” he whispered nervously.

“Yes” she replied with a shy smile, she had no idea what she was doing but she didn’t want to stop.

Max pulled away and grabbed her hand just in time to see Michael storming away from Maria Deluca, Liz also saw.

“I wonder what happened?” Liz said.

Max shrugged a little concerned “Can you ask Mara?” he asked.

“Sure” she smiled.

Maria was still standing their watching the door Michael had left from when Liz and Max approached. “Maria is Michael ok?” Liz asked her friend.

“Oh Liz, Max, Hi” she turned surprised that they had noticed “Um I’m not sure” she answered then.

“What happened?” Max asked her, more concerned now.

Maria hesitated for a second she didn’t know if telling Max was a good idea. “He just needed to cool off” she said.

“Why?” Max frowned.

Sighing Maria slanted her head towards where Isabel was still on the dance floor with Tommy and laughing with one of her bimbo cheerleading friends.

Max and Liz turned and when Max saw where Tommy’s hand was he had to clench his fists from rushing over there too, he knew exactly what Michael was pissed about.

“Yeah, he was going to go over there and I told him not too” she shrugged “you know what Tommy and the team are like after a few drinks”

Max nodded, he didn’t really but he could guess.

“thanks Maria”

“We’re going so I’ll see you tomorrow” Liz told her then.

“Have fun” Maria chuckled when he saw her best friend blush.

Liz and Max walked slowly to the SUV “Do you want to go after him?” she asked.

“No, not right now” he whispered. They still had a couple of hours until Liz had to be home, he knew Michael would either go back to the trailer park or he would find him on the floor in his room when he got home.

“Let’s go for a drive” he suggested, there was somewhere he wanted to take her.

TBC......Song is Kryptonite by Guy Sebastian

I have the next part written so i will post it when i have another part done..
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Thanks so much for the great feedback, I really appreciate you sticking with me through this fic.

kay_b
Liz86000
martine
g7silvers
FSUMSW94
janesdilemma
LoveIsForever
taressa05
Ellie
Grace5273
Smac
begonia9508
Jason's Lover
RASaero611
FamersAmers
amy2344
Lissa
obsession
BehrObsession
Believer
su-lyn
roswck
Illyria

Part 12

Max pulled up in front of the rock formation and turned to Liz. “This is where we were born” he said.

“What!” Liz gasped. “Really?”

“yeah” he smiled “I’ll bring you back and take you inside one day” he said, it was too dark to try and find your way up the sharp incline at this time of night.

“Good” she whispered aware that Max was leaning in towards her. She met him half way eager to have the feel of his lips against hers again, she couldn’t believe that her and shy guy Max Evans had left the dance early so they could go somewhere to make out but that was exactly what had happened.

What she didn’t know had happened though was that somehow they had ended up in the back seat of Max’s Dad’s SUV.

“Max” she moaned as he trailed kisses down her neck and all over her collarbone. His suit jacket and tie were long gone and Liz was trailing her hands under his shirt clad chest. He couldn’t believe that he was making out with someone, most of all he couldn’t believe that his dream girl Liz Parker knew what he was and was still willingly making out with him.

“Your so beautiful” he whispered against her neck.

“M-Max?” she said nervously.

Max pulled back from her neck “Yeah” he said out of breath.

“What are we?” she found herself asking.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean am I your girlfriend?” she asked.

“Do you want to be?” he gulped.

Liz nodded shyly and Max grinned.

“Will you be my girlfriend, Liz?” he whispered leaning in towards her lips again.

“yes if you’ll be my boyfriend” she replied.

“God yes, do you know how many times I dreamed about being your boyfriend” he replied.

“Really?” she asked hesitantly.

“Yes” he smiled.

“Is that the only thing you dreamed about?” Liz asked huskily licking her lips.

Max shook his head “no”

He leaned in and took her mouth again, his hands circling her waist and pulling her onto his lap.

Liz was working the Crashdown late at night, the place had been very busy but now everyone was gone except for Max.

She walked sexily towards Max, her hips swaying.

“Did you want anything else Max?” she purred.

Max looked up through his eyes “What do you suggest?” he said pretending to look over the menu.

Liz sat on the table in front of him, her bare thighs opening in front of him the top three snaps of her uniform snapping open.

“Earthling women” she whispered

Liz gasped and broke away from the connection, her breathing heavy.

Max also look startled “I’m sorry” he gasped, he hadn’t meant to show her that.

Liz turned in his lap until she was straddling him and took his mouth again. The flash had stirred something primal in her, she couldn’t believe that Max Evans, Alien King could feel that way about small town girl, Liz Parker.

“Liz” Max moaned as her small hands found their way under his shirt, the feel of her small hands on his bare skin driving him crazy.

He trailed kisses down her throat again as he slowly started to raise his hand up her body until they were just under her breasts, he wanted to cup them in his hands so badly.

Liz played with his nipples under his shirt until they were hard as bullets. Feeling Liz’s hands on his nipples was driving him wild and without thought he took the final plunge and cupped her aching breasts.

“Max” she cried out in delight, throwing her head back and giving Max more access to suck and bite her neck. He trailed his kisses lower now encouraged by the way she was moving on his lap. He pushed her dress strap off and kissed lower until her breast popped up for him and he was just about to take her rosy nipple in his mouth when the alarm on his phone sounded.

“shit” he cursed, looking at the clock he realised he had 15 minutes to get Liz back to the Crashdown.

“Don’t stop” she pleaded thrusting herself harder into his hand.

Max groaned, she had no idea how much he wanted to continue this but it was their first date and if he didn’t have her home on time her father wouldn’t let him take her on another.

“Baby your curfew” he said.

“Damn” Liz sighed pulling back. She flushed in embarrassment then when she realised how wanton she was being. “Sorry” he mumbled pulling herself off him and fixing her dress to cover herself.

“Don’t” he said stopping her and pulling to him for a sweet kiss. He could tell that she was feeling a little embarrassed but there was absolutely no reason for it. The had both wanted and been enjoying what had happened between them.

“Let’s get you home so that I can take you out on a hundred more dates” he said.

They were mainly silent on the drive back into town, holding hands over the gear stick.

“Liz do you think Michael could get a job at the Crashdown?” Max asked.

“Um I could ask my Dad” she shrugged “Why?”

“I just remember what Future Liz said about Michael becoming emancipated and getting his own apartment, he would need a job to do that” he explained.

“Oh ok, I’ll ask” she smiled.

“Thanks”

“They’re lucky you know” Liz said then.

“Who?” Max asked.

“Michael and Isabel” she said “your always looking out for them, taking responsibility”

“It’s been like that my whole life” he shrugged “at least I know why” he said, not that it made things any easier for him. Isabel and Michael had always done whatever they pleased but expected Max to be the responsible one, he was tired of it. If they wanted him to be a king he could and would do that but they had to prepare for Max Evans the King.

Max walked her to the apartment door then.

“Thank you for the best night” she whispered.

Max leant in towards her mouth “Your very welcome” he said before kissing her. The kiss was thorough and gentle and left Liz aching for more.

“Goodnight” he said taking a step back, if he didn’t leave now he would have to kiss her again and the porch light had already been turned on.

“Night” she smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he said, still walking backwards towards the SUV.

“yep” she grinned.

Max waited until she turned and entered the apartment before jumping in the SUV, he turned on to main street from the alley but instead of turning right to head towards Murray Lane he went left and headed towards the Trailer Park.

After leaving the dance Michael walked home. He couldn’t believe Isabel had the hide to behave that way, to let a human like Tommy to touch her in that manner.

He was so distracted by his anger that he didn’t hear the car that pulled up beside him, it was a good hour walk from the school to the Trailer Park where he lived with Hank, that’s what Roswell’s Orphanage considered a Forster Situation. A drunken unemployed abuser who only kept him around for the monthly cheque

When the car slowed down beside him Michael finally became aware of it.

“Hop in” the driver said.

Michaels eyes narrowed at the blonde and lanky brunette driving the red jetta. “Excuse me?” he said.

“I said get in, I’ll take you home” Maria said again.

“No thanks” he shook his head “I don’t need pity”

Maria sighed “Why do I even bother, I’m just trying to be nice to someone, I mean why did I have to pick Michael hard ass Guerin off all people” she said to Alex who could only smile and shrug.

Ever since he could remember Michael Guerin had always known how to push Maria’s buttons. Even at 8 Michael would tease the bejeezus out of her and instead of crying like most other girls would Maria would just fight back. Alex always thought it was why Michael did it.

“Look it’s like an hours walk across town, just get in” she yelled.

Michael sighed, she was right and he was only about 20 minutes into the walk too. He stopped and walked towards the back door and hopped in the jetta.

“How do you know where I live anyway?” he grunted.

Maria looked at him in the rear-view mirror and shrugged “I’ve known you most of my life”

“Yeah well I don’t know where you live” he said, which was absolute bullshit.

Maria turned her eyes back on the road then but pondered what a guy like Michael would see in Isabel Evans. She knew that he was close with the Evans twins but she had never understood why they were like chalk and cheese. Isabel and Max were well mannered where as Michael was the rudest person she knew. Then again Isabel and Max had a great set of parents where as Michael Guerin lived in a trailer park with Hank Guerin.

The car was silent for the remaining 15 minute ride, it was completely out of the way for Maria who was going to have to double back to drop Alex off before she headed home but when she saw him walking along the side of the road she had to pick him up. Maria had never seen the side of Michael Guerin that she had that night, for the first time his emotions were written on his face, he was vulnerable and Maria could tell that watching Isabel carry on with Tommy had hurt him.

When they reached the trailer park Maria asked him which way.

“Just drop me here” he grunted.

Maria sighed and pulled over to the side.

“Thanks” he said pretty quietly.

“Your welcome” Maria replied.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone, so i thought i might try to put myself on a posting schedule for this fic. I am going to do my best to stick to it but i apologise in advance if i dont make deadlines. I'm about to get very busy at work so i will need to be there more which mean less time to write :(

So a schedule will hopefully keep me on track :D

Thanx for the wonderful feedback, hope you all enjoy the next part. Also, there are a lot of reasons why characters act the way they do, and in this case lets not forget that by this stage in the show Maria was already a big part of the pod sqads life. Enough said on with the story.

martine
Ellie
obsession
FSUMSW94
BehrObsession
Jason's Lover
taressa05
RASaero611
su-lyn - I think you spoke too soon lol
g7silvers
Grace52373
tequathisy
begonia9508
OmegaRam1
FamersAmers
roswellian504
Spacegal17

Part 13

Michael was sitting out the front of the trailer he shared with Hank when Max pulled up.

“Hey” Max greeted him.

“Maxwell” Michael replied with a mouth full of coco pops “what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Just wanted to see if you were ok” Max replied taking a seat across from him at the picnic table.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Michael asked.

“I saw you at the dance” he said.

Michael looked at him for a second and went back to eating his cereal.

“Are you ok?”

“yeah sure” he said like it was no big deal.

“Michael you should talk to her about this, closing yourself off isn’t going to help. The way she acted was inexcusable, why was she not with you at the dance anyway?”

Michael shrugged “I asked if she was going and she said that she had already agreed to go with Tommy”

“Did she know you were there?” Max asked frowning.

“Doubt it” Michael sneered “otherwise she would have waited until the car ride home to let him feel her up”

“Michael” Max frowned, even though he wasn’t proud of the way his sister was behaving he still wasn’t prepared to listen to Michael bag her.

“What?” Michael growled angrily “she was acting like a slut Maxwell and don’t deny that you thought the same thing”

“Don’t call her that” Max warned him.

“Why, that’s what she is. Now that I’ve broken her in she’s spreading her legs for everyone”

Michael never saw Max’s fist coming until it him in the eye “I told you to stop, I warned you” Max said.

Michael turned around and clenched his jaw. He wouldn’t hit him back because he was right, he shouldn’t have said what he did about Isabel but he was angry right now and he needed to take his anger out somewhere else.

Max sighed “Listen Mike I’m sorry I hit you that was wrong of me. You have enough people in your life hitting on you.”

Michael nodded accepting his apology.

They sat there for the next serval minutes in silence as Michael finished his bowl of cereal.

“I wanted to talk to you about that as well actually” Max broke the silence. “I think you should talk to my dad about getting emancipated”

Michael looked up shocked “Why?”

“Michael I know Hank is hitting you and the letter said you got away from him in the future, I think you should think about doing it now too”

“I can’t afford it” he grunted.

“I asked Liz if there was anything going at the Crashdown for you, she is going to talk to her Dad for you” Max explained.

At first Max thought Michael was angry at him but what came of our of his mouth surprised Max “Thanks”

“You welcome, it’s not a sure thing but it’s a good place to start and that combined with the money you would get from the government it should be enough to rent one of those economy apartments in town”

Michael nodded, he would think about it seriously because his situation with Hank wasn’t suitable anymore and he didn’t want to have to rely on Max and Isabel for anything.

Max stood up and jangled his keys “I should go, are you going to stay here tonight or crash at my place?”

Michael hesitated for a couple of minutes, Hank was already inside drinking himself into a stupor and he didn’t want to stick around but he also didn’t want to face Isabel.

“My floor is free” Max added knowing what Michael was thinking.

Nodding Michael stood up and followed Max to the jeep.

Isabel was surprised to find Max wasn’t home when Tommy dropped her off. She decided to get changed and have a shower and hopefully rub the smell and feel of Tommy off her body. She didn’t know why she allowed him to hang all over her the way he did at the dance or why she made out with him for a half an hour out the front of their house, well that was a lie she did know. It was because she was Isabel Evans the most popular and beautiful girl in the school and that was what was expected of her.

Stepping under the shower she let the water soak her body and run through her hair, she decided against washing it that night so when she got out of the shower she ran her fingers through it drying it with her powers.

Hearing her Dad’s SUV in the garage she made her way downstairs and waited for Max in the kitchen.

“Hey” she smiled when he entered and her smile brightened when she saw Michael trailing behind him.

“Hi” Max nodded

Michael however just grunted and walked past her towards the stairs.

Isabel frowned and turned to Max “What’s up with him?”

Max shook his head “How was the dance Izzy, you have fun?” Max asked.

Isabel snorted “Not as much as you”

“Well I beg to differ with you there and I think Michael would agree” Max replied leaning against the bench and sipping on the glass of juice he had helped himself to.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Isabel replied.

“Well unlike Tommy my hands stayed in the G rated area” he frowned.

Isabel blushed red at his comment, she hadn’t realise that people had noticed Tommy groping her ass, she was glad that Max wasn’t home to see Tommy groping her breasts in the car.

“He was just touching my ass Max” she sighed annoyed.

“Yeah believe me Iz, I got the visual and so did half the school including Michael, he however didn’t think it was such a non plus event” Max told her.

“What? Michael was there?” Isabel frowned.

Max rose his eyebrows “Yes, didn’t you see him?”

Isabel shook her head and dropped her eyes to the floor in shame.

“You know what Isabel, I think this thing between the two of you is weird but I haven’t said anything but now you’re close to ruining a good thing here. We’re family and if you fuck that up I wont be happy” he warned her.

“I’m the not the one who fucked up Max, you’re the one who’s endangering us by being with Liz Parker” she scowled.

Max shook his head “Isabel you should watch your mouth, Princess’s don’t use that kind of langue and I’m pretty sure they don’t act as unladylike as you did tonight” he informed her.

Isabel gasped “I’m only going to say this once Isabel so listen carefully. Leave Liz alone, and keep your opinions to yourself because personally I don’t care what you think. And secondly if I see you behaving that way in public with a sleeze bag like Tommy again I’ll remove his wandering hands permanently, understood?”

Isabel was shocked at the look on her brothers face, she had never seen the forceful side of him before and personally it scared her.

“Do you understand, Isabel?” he raised his voice louder.

Isabel nodded.

“Good” he replied before turning his back and walking off.

“So you gave him a lift home?” Liz raised her eyebrows at her best friend as she explained her and Alex stopping and picking up Michael Guerin.

“Yes, don’t ask me why?” Maria rolled her eyes “I mean seriously, Liz I don’t understand how a sweetheart like Max can be friends with him?”

Liz tried to hide her smile “He’s not that bad” Liz lied. He certainly was but Liz was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, obviously he had done a good job at getting under Maria’s skin.

“What! Are you kidding me?, I mean he has no social skills and have you seen that hair of his I have no idea who he thinks he is” Liz smirked at Alex who was sitting at the counter sipping on his orange soda on the rocks finding Maria’s story just as amusing.

“Oh and I mean the way he acted at the dance, he obviously has a thing for Isabel” she continue on unaware that Liz and Alex were no longer listening.

“Was he that bad?” Liz asked Alex.

“Nah” Alex shook his head “he was pretty tame considering” he smirked “you know what him and Maria are like”

She did. Liz could remember many times when they were younger when Maria and Michael had gotten into an argument about something.

“Liz?” Maria called out “Liz are you even listening to me?” Maria turned and noticed Liz had her back to her.

“Of course you were telling me what a butt head Michael Geurin is” Liz summed up

Maria frowned, she was sure Liz hadn’t been listening “I didn’t say butt head exactly” Maria corrected.

Liz and Alex smiled “Oh sorry” Liz apologised.

“So what about you Lizzie how was your night?” Alex asked.

The Crashdown was slow so far, the lunch crowd had come and gone already. Liz smiled and blushed when she thought about her night, “It was amazing, truly amazing” she sighed dreamily.

“Really?” Maria smirked.

“You left early” she commented then.

Alex’s eyes narrowed “it wasn’t early” Liz replied turning and wiping the counter in an effort to avoid her friends prying questions.

“Hmm isn’t your curfew 12?” Maria asked.

“Yeah” Liz nodded.

“Well what did you and Max do for like 2 hours?” Maria asked.

Liz fidgeted with the cloth in her hands “oh you know we went for a drive and then came back here” she lied.

Alex smirked then “Did you now? That’s funny because we drove past here at about 12 and Max was just dropping you off” he lied hoping to catch her out.

“Oh well I-I” she stammered.

“Oh god your cruel Alex” Maria laughed when she saw how flustered her best friend was.

“So he treated you right didn’t he?” Alex asked seriously. He was protective of his girls.

“You don’t have to worry about Max Evans Alex, he’s perfect” Liz told him.

“Noted” Maria smirked “but you’ll spill the juicy bits later over ice cream right?” she whispered in her ear.

“Maria” Alex groaned he didn’t want to hear those said juicy details.

“What?” She smirked.

“So what’s the go with Michael and Isabel anyway?” Maria asked Liz.

“Why do you ask?” Liz smiled secretly, she could tell that Michael had made an impression on her friend, it might not have been the one she was hoping for but still.

Liz also noted that Alex perked up at the question obviously interested in the answer. Hmm at least I know I wont have any problems from my end getting Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria together she thought.

“They’re seeing each other I think” Liz explained, truthfully she didn’t know what they were and from what Max said either did he. He had explained their dreams to her and she didn’t understand them, but assumed that because the humans were in their lives when they had started last time it had kept them grounded and away from each other.

“Really?” Maria made a face, “that’s just gross”

“Maria” Liz sighed.

“What? Look I just don’t see it that’s all”

“yeah I kind of agree with Maria and why was she out with Tommy if she’s seeing Michel?” Alex asked.

Liz shrugged “I’m dating Max not Isabel” she informed them.

“So you’re dating now?” Maria asked.

Liz blushed again “Yes exclusively” she smiled.

“OMG chica” Maria squealed.

“I know” Liz sighed.

Alex shook his head and stood up, he’s had enough estrogen today “I’m gonna go do something manly” he told them.

Liz and Maria smiled “Ok Alex” they smiled, they loved it when Alex did that.

When Michael woke up the next morning Max was already gone and he assumed he had gone for his usual weekend run. Deciding to grab a shower he made his way into the bathroom without knocking.

Isabel was about to yell at the person that walked in on her in the bathroom until she realised it was Michael. He was just about to back out when Isabel grabbed his hand and pulled him in, not caring that she was practically naked.

“I’m sorry” she smiled stepping closer. Her breasts were bare and she could tell that Michael was having a hard time staying angry at her.

“Why don’t you have a shower with me, we have the house to ourselves?” she whispered huskily.

Michael pushed her roughly against the wall and attacked her mouth, he would give her what she wanted and take what he wanted. He would show Isabel what it felt like to be treated like nothing.

He roughly palmed her breasts with one had while the other pushed her pyjama bottoms down her legs. Cupping her ass he pulled her up his body and harder into the wall and freed his hard cock from his boxers.

“Michael” she moaned.

He thrust into her with one powerful stroke and continued to pound into her hard. It didn’t take long for her to fly over the edge crying his name and with a few more thrusts Michael emptied himself inside of her. He pulled out of her immediately and let her body slide down the floor before taking a step back and putting himself back inside his boxers.

Isabel reached out and caressed his naked chest “that was nice” she smiled.

Michael smirked “Yeah, I needed that” he replied and without another word he turned and left a shocked and hurt Isabel behind.

TBC........see you on Sunday *fingers crossed*
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Thanx for the great feedback guys, i know that you were all a little shcoked and upset over the way Michael treated Isabel but maybe Michael is giving Isabel back what she's been giving him. Anyway on with the next part.

HI to the lurkers, please stop by and let me know what you think sometime soon

Hopefully i will be back Wednesay with a new part, i have updated every fic tonight so check those out too :D

harroc83
kay_b
Ellie
janesdilemma
FamersAmers
BehrObsession
obsession
Liz86000
Jason's Lover
begonia9508
su-lyn
amy2344
Grace52373
taress05
RASaero611
FSUMSW94
g7silvers
Believer
roswellian504
martine
vampyrax

Part 14

Liz was on her way to place the order she just took when Maria came out of the back room and storming towards her.

“Please tell me that the latest roster is some kind of a joke?” she says.

“Um I don’t think so why?” Liz asked confused.

“Well then please explain to me when Michael Guerin got a job here?” she hissed.

Liz smiled. It had been the same thing since the dance the week before. Michael had come into the restaurant a couple of times with Max and he had done everything he could to get up Maria’s nose.

Liz bit her bottom lip “it’s not a joke” she said quietly.

“What!” Maria screeched earning her the attention of the entire restaurant.

Liz walked past her placed her order in the order window and went to behind the counter to get the drinks she needed.

“Liz” Maria followed her. “I can’t work with him” she told her.

“Well you’ll have to talk to my dad about that Maria” Liz replied.

Maria’s eyes narrowed “I know you had something to do with getting him this job” she accused.

“And?” Liz asked.

“And the guy is an asshole Liz” she said, her hands on her hips indicating her annoyance.

“No Maria’s he a guy that needs a job, so if you cant deal with working with him tell my Dad and he’ll schedule you differently” Liz replied.

As soon as Max entered the Crashdown he could sense Liz’s irritation, her shift was almost over and they had a date.

“Hey” she smiled when she saw him.

“Hey” he replied.

“I just have to wait for my last order to come out and I can leave” she told him.

“Ok” he smiled.

“Do you want a drink or something while your waiting?” she asked.

‘Just a kiss” he requested with a grin.

“That I can do” she whispered leaning in and kissing him gently. The kiss was short but passionate and left both of them wanting more.

The bell chimed indicating her order was up “I’ll be quick” she promised before rushing off to deliver her order.

15 minutes later she met Max downstairs dressed in a black shirt and a red sweater “Ready” she smiled.

Max took her hand and led her to the jeep but before she could hop in he pulled her against his body and kissed her again. He couldn’t get enough of the taste of her or the way she felt in his arms, sometimes he still felt like it was a dream and that he would wake up and find it had all hadn’t been real, that she really wasn’t his girlfriend.

“Lets go somewhere” Liz whispered when they pulled apart, they were supposed to be going to the movies but that didn’t seem like such a great idea now.

Max nodded and then helped her into the jeep before running around and jumping in himself.

Both were oblivious to the person who had watched they’re little exchange, they walked out of the darkness of the alley when the jeep drove off “hmm you two will be sorry” they mumbled before turning and walk in the opposite direction.

“Buckley Point?” Liz questioned as Max took the exit for the well known make out spot.

“Um yeah is that ok?” Max asked nervously. When she said she wanted to somewhere earlier this was the first place that Max had thought he had heard all about this place in the locker room at school and was curious.

“Uh huh” Liz nodded, she was a little nervous because she had never been up here before but just like Max she knew why people came to Buckley’s Point..

The place was pretty quiet and Max picked a secluded spot before moving into the back and pulling Liz with him. Liz straddled his lap immediately as they began kissing passionately “Hmm you smell so good” he told her as his mouth moved from her mouth to her neck. Liz always smelt like strawberries and coconut and he loved it, it was intoxicating.

“Hmm you taste so good” she replied. His taste was sweet and spicy and Liz couldn’t get enough of it.

Max’s mouth took hers again and his tongue slipped into her welcoming mouth easily, their kisses were hot and wet as their tongues duelled against each other.

“Are you sorry we missed the movie?” he panted.

Liz shook her head, the movie was the farthest thing from her mind as her hands hesitated at the hem of Max’s shirt. Max didn’t seem to notice he was too busy trying to stop his own wandering hands from cupping her breasts, the small white buttons on the red sweater she was wearing were driving him insane all he could think of was ripping them open.

Liz gasped when the flash hit her, she could feel Max’s feelings and see clearly what he wanted to do with her sweater.

“W-What are you ok?” he asked panting.

“I kind of like this sweater” she said back.

“What?”

“I said I kind of like it so if you could refrain from ripping it when you take it off I’d appreciate it” she told him as she looked at his flustered face in amusement.

“Oh god” Max’s eyes went wide but they went even wider when Liz took his hands and placed them on the hem of her sweater. Max slowly lifted it and pulled it over her head “That’s my new favourite piece of clothing” he told her as he leant back into take her mouth.

He didn’t stop his hands from cupping her breasts any longer and Liz moaned and arched into his hands at the feel of him touching her over her red lacy bra.

Liz began pulling Max’s t-shirt up his body then too, no longer nervous and Max pulled back so she could rip it over his head. Liz gasped when she caught sight of his naked chest. “Wow”
“Your so beautiful” he whispered as his mouth trailed down her neck.

“Hmm Max” she moaned when he sucked on a particularly sensitive spot.

“Is this ok?” he whispered as his hands nervously hesitated on the clasp of her bra.

Liz nodded, and bit her lip as Max fumbled to open it.

He pulled away a cup at a time finally revealing her naked breasts and rosy red nipples “God your gorgeous” he whispered. He reached out and hesitantly cupped them with his hands.

“Oh Max” Liz moaned. His hands were warm on her naked skin and it was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

His hands caressed her softly his thumbs rolling over her erect nipples but it wasn’t enough, he had to taste her so leaning in he took one soft mound into his mouth.

“Oh my god” Liz cried out at the feel of his mouth covering her.

He sucked on the soft flesh paying careful attention to the nipple and sucking it and biting it softly before moving onto the next one then and had just taken it into his mouth when headlights from another car invaded them. They shone brightly into the jeep bathing both of their half naked bodies.

“Shit” Max cursed and reached for his shirt and Liz’s sweater.

“Thanks” Liz whispered as she pulled it over her head forgetting about her bra. The lights didn’t go away though.

“I guess that’s our night” she sighed.

Max smiled at her pouting face and leaned in and took her bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it. Liz returned the kiss eagerly and moaned when Max’s hands cupped her underneath her sweater.

‘I cant stop touching you” he groaned.

“I don’t want you too” she replied her hands were also under his shirt now and caressing his muscles again.

The lights got brighter than and it was obvious the person in the car had thrown on their high beams “What the hell is that guys problem” Max groaned throwing his head back against the car seat frustrated. Liz laid against his chest “I guess someone is trying to tell us something hey?”

“Hmm well I don’t like message” he said. He ran his hand along her bare calves enjoying the feel of her silky smooth skin. He would run his hands up to her knees before running them back down again but every time he rubbed them up he would go higher until his hands were caressing high on her thighs.

“Max” Liz whispered when they reached under her skirt just below her ass.

The lights were still shinning through but Max and Liz ignored them, Max inched his hands higher and when Liz didn’t object he cupped her ass in his hands.

Her cheeks fit nicely in his hand and he could feel her skimpy panties barely covering her. “God your so sexy” he told her.

“Maax” she moaned, she had never felt so hot and turned on before and she wanted Max to touch her places that no one else had ever touched her before.

Max began moving one of his hands lower, his eyes never leaving Liz’s watching and waiting for any sign that she didn’t want him to touch her, his hand was almost there when a horn blaring invaded their sexual fog.

“Fuck” Max hissed.

Liz leaned in and kissed him “Lets get out of here” she said, she only had another half an hour before she had to be home anyway and she figured they could get more privacy out the front of the Crashdown that they were getting right now.

Realising she was right Max helped her climb back into the front seat of the jeep and followed her. Once they were settled he started the jeep and headed towards Roswell but when Liz looked out the window trying to catch a glimpse at the car that had disturbed them she frowned because the only car she could see was a red mustang.

Isabel sat quietly looking over all the papers in front of her. There was so much information and so much to take in. That morning she had decided to pull out the copies of the letters from Future Liz and began making notes. She knew they were missing something important, that they were ignoring something significant and deep down she hoped there would be something in the letter that could tell her what was wrong with her because something was eating her inside and she couldn’t stand the feeling of emptiness any longer.

“Destiny” she whispered.

TBC.........
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hey everyone i see the last part has you all pulling out the baseball bats :lol: just please dont aim them at me!

Anyway i'm back with the Wednesday post, i have updated LL&B and Skirts as well so check them out.

Lastly, thank you for the great feedback

martine
con angel
Believer
begonia9508
kay_b
obsession
janesdilemma
Ellie
Liz86000
taressa05
RASaero611
su-lyn
Jason's Lover
FSUMSW94
Grace52373
g7silvers
amy2344
roswellian504
tabby
Believer
BehrObsession
Behrsgirl1230

Part 15

Isabel was pacing impatiently waiting for Max to get home. She needed to talk to him about things, nothing was making sense and she didn’t know how to fix it.

“Isabel?” Max questioned when he walked into his room and found his sister there.

“Max” she sighed in relief.

“what’s wrong?” he asked her. She was dressed in a tracksuit and her hair didn’t look like it had been done in hours, certainly not a look typical of his sister.

Isabel felt the tears coming before she could stop them “I stuffed up really bad, Max” she cried.

Max didn’t hesitate taking his sister into his arms, obviously something had happened to turn her into the crying women in front of him.

“What happened?” he asked worried.

“Everything, nothing things have been so out on control for the past month I feel like I’m drowning Max” she cried.

Max led them to his bed and they sat down on the end of it “ok why don’t you tell me everything” he suggested.

Taking a deep breath Isabel pulled out her notes from the letter “I’ve been re-reading the letters I thought there was something that we were missing that everyone was missing and there is” she told him.

“This thing with Liz isn’t going to work” she started.

“Isabel” Max sighed cutting her off.

“Max listen to me….”

“NO” Max said angrily standing up “I told you the other day that I wouldn’t listen to you bagging out Liz any longer” he said.

“That’s not….”

“You know what Isabel? If you cant accept me being with Liz then that’s too bad, I don’t like you being with Michael but I keep my mouth shut don’t I?” he said angrily.

“Max that’s not what this is about” she tried again.

“Of course it is” Max yelled “your just jealous Isabel, why I don’t know? but you need to get over it because you’re running our relationship” he told her.

Isabel closed her eyes to stop the renewed tears. She couldn’t really blame him after all the hurtful things she had said recently and the way she had been acting.

“Until you can accept me and Liz I think you should get out” Max said then walking over to his bedroom door and opening it.

Standing up Isabel slowly made her way out of the room and back into her own, hearing her brothers door slam behind her. When she looked up she was surprised to find Michael leaning against her window waiting for her and even through her sadness and hurt over her fight with Max she tried to smile.

Michael didn’t say a word about the fight he had heard going on between her and Max he just walked towards her and began kissing her.

Isabel kissed him back for a few minutes before pulling back “god Michael everything is a mess” she cried. Michael ignored her words though and continued trying to kiss her neck his hands coming up and unzipping her top so he could get access to her breasts.

“Michael” she sighed.

“What!” he pulled back annoyed “I’m horny” he told her.

Isabel’s mouth fell open in shock “Is that all I am too you, someone you can fuck when your horny? Don’t you even care that I just had a fight with Max and that I’m upset?” she asked.

Michael smirked “isn’t that what I am to you? Someone you can fuck when one of your toy boys like Tommy isn’t around to service you? And I mean maybe if you stopped being such a tight bitch and let Max fuck who he wants like you do you wouldn’t be arguing with him in the first place” was his nasty reply.

Isabel didn’t hesitate reaching out and slapping him hard “Get out” she said.

Michael shook his head and turned towards the window “Truth hurts doesn’t it Isabel, I guess now you know how I felt when I watched you let that human trash put his hands all over you” he said.

“GET OUT” Isabel yelled she turned and picked up some ornaments and began throwing them at him then. “GET OUT YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A BITCH” she yelled. “GET OUT”

Max ignored his sisters first shouts for who he assumed was Michael to get out but the sound of glass smashing got him moving as fast as he could. He was shocked at the scene he walked in on though. The window was broken and there was glass everywhere and he could see Michael standing out side of the window with glass cuts all over his face. Isabel was pressed against the door balling her eyes out.

How had her life turned to this. Sure she wasn’t the nicest person to other people but she did try to do good things in her life. She donated her time for charity and the less fortunate and she always thought she was a good daughter and sister. But now her brother wouldn’t speak to her and the only other person in her life that she had always been able to count on hated her as well.

Grabbing her stuff off the bed she turned and fled her room. She couldn’t stay there and watch Max repair Michaels cut face and the broken window, she needed to flee the hell her life had become.

Isabel had no idea where her feet were carrying her as she ran from her home but fifteen minutes later, panting and still sobbing she found herself out the front of the Crashdown. It was late and a school night so it was already dark and closed. Remembering Max mention Liz’s balcony Isabel turned down the alley until she reached a ladder leading up to it. She didn’t know why she had come here, maybe it was because Liz was the only person left she had to talk to that would listen to her and maybe understand, so nervously she climbed the ladder.

Liz was sitting writing in her journal when she heard someone climbing the ladder. Assuming it was Max because he was the only one who ever came up that way she hopped up and smiled down over the balcony, she was shocked to say the least when she saw Isabel instead.

“Isabel” she said when her head popped up over the top.

Climbing onto the balcony Isabel tried to hide from Liz’s gaze but it was impossible. “Are you ok?” she asked worried reaching out a hand to touch her arm.

Liz’s words of concerns and her gentle touch were all it took for Isabel the Ice Queen to break down. Liz guided her to the lawn chair and sat down next to her with an arm around her.

“I-I’m so sorry Liz” she sobbed.

“Shh it’s ok” Liz soothed her.

“N-No it’s not I’ve been so horrible to you I don’t deserve you being so nice back” she said.

Liz smiled “I’m not going to deny that but I also understand how hard this must be for you” she said. Liz want stupid, letting someone in on a secret you had your whole life, and a secret that if the wrong people found out about could mean life or death for you was a big thing.

Isabel nodded “Thank you”

“Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong?” Liz suggested, obviously something bad had happened to melt the ice queen like this.

Isabel wiped her eyes on the sleeves of her sweater.

“Everything is wrong, my life is such a mess Liz and I have no idea what to do anymore” she explained.

“Ok well why don’t you start with telling me what got you so upset tonight?” she asked.

“I had a fight with Max” she said, her lip trembling.

“About me?” Liz sighed and then frowned. She knew that Isabel and Michael weren’t happy that her and Max were dating but she didn’t think it was that bad that they were fighting over it.

“That’s the thing I tried to talk to him tonight about something else but he wouldn’t listen. I guess I don’t blame him since I’ve given him such a hard time but he wouldn’t even let me finish my sentences, God I’ve never see him like this before it’s like latterly we’re all different people” she said.

Liz frowned “what do you mean by that?” she asked.

Isabel was surprised by Liz’s questions “I mean I’ve been such a bitch to everyone I mean look what I did the other night to Michael” she sighed “but Max he normally just does what Michael and I want him to but now he wont he even listen to us and he pulls the king card on me all the time, some of the things he’s said are just plain mean and that’s not Max” she cried.

Liz agreed, she had never heard Max be the way Isabel was describing but she could agree that she wouldn’t like it if he did.

“and Michael he’s being so cruel, he he just uses me for sex and says the most horrible things” Isabel knew she deserved some of the anger she was getting from Michael but she didn’t deserve to be treated like a fuck the way Michael had treated her that afternoon.

Liz’s concern grew and her frown became deeper.

“What was it that you were trying to talk to Max about tonight?” she asked her.

Isabel pulled the paper out of her pocket and turned to Liz “I could be wrong but I’ve been looking over the letters trying to find an answer to why we’ve all been acting they way we have” she explained.

“and did you?” Liz asked.

Isabel shook her head “but I found something else that I’m worried about” she said.

“Ok” Liz nodded. She glanced at her watch and realised it was very late. “Why don’t I go and tell my parents your staying the night and then I’ll ring Max and tell him you’re here too and we can talk about it” she suggested.

Isabel smiled “Thanks Liz” she said.

Liz went and spoke to her parents about Isabel staying after explaining to them that she was a little upset over a fight with her boyfriend and they agreed for her to stay. Liz picked up her phone in her bedroom and rang Max then.

“Hello” he answered.

“Hey” she replied.

“Hey” he smiled back “didn’t expect to hear from you tonight” he said.

“yeah I know” she frowned.

“Is everything ok?” he asked.

“I’m wondering why you’re at home instead of out looking for your sister?” she asked him.

Max was a little surprised and wondered how she knew that Isabel was missing. “In case you forgot Isabel has powers she’s more than capable of looking after herself and after what she did to Michael tonight I think it’s best that I don’t see her” he replied, a little annoyed to be questioned like that.

“Well not that you care your highness but Isabel is fine, she’s here with me and she’ll be staying the night” Liz snapped back also completely annoyed with Max’s attitude.

“What’s she doing there? She’s not hassling you is she? I’ll be right over to take care of her” he said.

“NO!” Liz said into the phone.

“She’s here because she needs someone that will actually listen to her instead of yelling at her and treating her like a piece of meat” she said angrily. “don’t you dare come anywhere near here Max Evans” she said then.

“But Liz” he stated.

“No, Max. I will see you tomorrow at school” she said then.

“Can I pick you up?” he asked and he sounded like a lost puppy for a minute.

Liz almost gave in but then she caught sight of Isabel and held firm, regardless she softened her voice when she spoke next. “No thanks we’ll get a lift with Maria and I’ll just see you at school”

“Um ok then, night baby” he said quietly.

“Night Max” she replied.

After she hung up she called out to Isabel and told her to come inside, it was getting too cold to be outside.

“Everything’s fine” she told her.

Isabel nodded “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cause an argument between you and Max” she said.

“You didn’t” Liz denied, “but Max and I aren’t important at the moment you are, so why don’t you tell me what you think you’ve found”

Taking a deep breath Isabel turned and faced Liz on the bed, she knew what she was about to say could change everyone lives forever.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I know i was evil :twisted: leaving you all there but i cant give everything away in one part, plus i've gotta keep you coming back for more. Also, hi to all the knew readers and to those lurkers who have come out to say hi. I really appreicate it.

Liz86000
begonia9508
obession
su-lyn
FSUMSW94
Behrsgirl1230
RoswellScripter
Ellie
martine
amy2344
BehrObsession
Jason's Lover
kittens
Grace52373
g7silvers
roswellian504
RASaero611
lizard_queen
behrpaw_69
tabby
taressa05
tequathisy
Believer
83 AlienAngel

Part 16

“I think that Future Liz forgot something really important when she came up with her plan” Isabel said.

Liz nodded for her to continue.

“I don’t think the prophecy will exist now that Max didn’t heal you” she said.

Liz frowned then thought over what Isabel said. “Ok why not?” she asked.

“Well it says human love but what would make you any different from any other human that Max could love? I mean from what I’ve read in the letters your connection was extraordinary and that you gain powers, I mean if this Tess chick never comes you wont get her powers or the seal and with out being changed by the healing could you even handle having powers?” she rambled

Liz thought about what Isabel was saying, she certainly had a point, and it was something that Liz hadn’t really thought about. The truth was Liz hadn’t given the prophecy much thought at all since it was revealed. It was too much to think about too soon.
“Ok say your right, what do you propose we do about it?” Liz asked her.

Isabel was a little shocked she had believed her. It retrospect Isabel knew that she had totally misjudged Liz, just the fact that their secret had been revealed to her and she had taken it all in her stride was amazing enough but Isabel also could tell how much Liz cared about her brother.

“I don’t know Liz” she replied.

Liz smiled “Ok well we should all get together and talk about this but I don’t really think that the prophecy it what has you upset is it?” she said.

Isabel hesitated for a second and then shook her head, she didn’t know whether she was ready to reveal her fears to Liz or to anyone for that matter.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it” Liz told her “but I’m here whenever you’re ready” Liz assured her.

“Thanks Liz” she smiled.

“Your welcome” Liz smiled.

They both used the bathroom before settling in Liz’s double bed, Liz rolled over once the light was out and sleep claimed her quickly, her dreams however were not peaceful and even though Liz had played Isabel concerns down slightly her dreams reflected her true concern that night.

Isabel on the other hand new sleep would be a long time coming that night and laying in the dark in Liz Parkers bedroom Isabel promised herself and anyone else listening that she would try to be a better person from now on.

Maria was confused and shocked when she pulled up the next morning and found Isabel Evans waiting with Liz to go to school.

“Hi Liz, Isabel” she said with a forced smile. Why on earth was Isabel the Ice Queen Evans with Liz? She wondered.

That morning Isabel had had to use her Samantha genie alien powers to turn her tracksuit into a fashionable pair of jeans and top and took care of her hair and make up in the same way. Liz had stood shocked at how quickly and easy Isabel did it all “No wonder you always look so good” she had grumbled to which Isabel had laughed at her and Liz looked at her shocked because it was the first time that she had ever heard Isabel laugh. Isabel had then proceeded to use her powers to lightly curl Liz’s hair and put some light makeup on her.

“Morning Ria” Liz greeted hopping in the front seat.

“Hi Maria” Isabel said softly. “I hope you don’t mind but I……..”

“Isabel and I had breakfast this morning and I said it would be ok for her to get a lift to school with you” Liz said for her.

“Sure” Maria smiled, but once again Liz could tell it was a little forced.

The car was silent except for the radio the entire ten minute drive to the school and once they reached the car park the three girls walked into the school together. They were three completely different girls and that in itself brought the attention of most of the people filtering in the hallway to them.

Max was standing at his locker with Michael when he heard some freshman’s next to him whistle. Looking up his mouth fell open in shock, his Liz was walking into West Roswell with his sister Isabel and Maria. Liz looked absolutely stunning but it was the contrast between the three girls that made you stop and look at them.

Isabel was tall and stunningly beautiful, Maria was bright and more subtlety cute and then Liz was natural and absolutely perfect.

“Now that’s just weird” Michael spoke up beside him.

“Thanks again for the lift Maria” Isabel said once they reached Liz’s locker and her and Maria slowed down.

“Sure” Maria said.

“I’ll see you later, Liz” she said quietly.

“Bye Isabel” Liz smiled genuinely.

The minute that Isabel was out of ear shot Maria turned on Liz “Ok why on earth were you having breakfast with Isabel Evans?” she asked.

“Well you normally have breakfast with someone that stays overnight at your place” Liz shrugged.

“What!” Maria said confused “what do you mean she stayed the night?”

Liz sighed, nothing was ever easy with Maria she demanded to know everything and sometimes Liz found it tiring.

“Look, she was a little upset last night after she had a fight with Max and she just needed a friend that’s all” Liz said.

“Well why didn’t you tell her to go over to one her popular friends places?” Maria asked sarcastically. “You know those girls that are constantly rude and have looked down on us their entire lives”

Liz frowned “Maria what’s the problem?, she needed to talk to someone and I listened” Liz said.

“The problem is that Isabel Evans has never given us the time of day before so excuse me if I find it strange that all of a sudden she wants to be your friend” Maria said. Alex had walked up in the middle of the conversation but he didn’t need to be a genius to work out who they were talking about, so he just stood there listening to what they were talking about.

Liz sighed at Maria “Maria, I’m dating her brother so it’s understandable that she thought of me after she had a fight with him” she said.

“what did they fight about?” Maria asked.

“I’m not telling you that” Liz told her.

Maria frowned “Why not? We’ve never kept secrets from each other Liz” she argued.

“because its none of your business” Liz said quietly.

Alex realised that the situation was getting gout of control “Good morning ladies” he greeted. Liz turned and smiled at him happily “Hi Alex” she smiled.

“Hi Alex” Maria said before turning on her heels and stomping away from Liz. Liz sighed and frowned after her.

“Don’t worry about her, she’ll get over it” Alex said placing an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

“I just don’t understand why she went off like that” she said to Alex.

“You know Maria, she’s probably just feeling a little threatened right now thinking that she’s loosing her best friend to Isabel” he said.

Liz thought about what he said and knew he was right but where was it written that she couldn’t have other friends, that Maria would be her only friend. “I know” she sighed “but I’m not going to turn my back on Isabel because Maria feels threatened” she told him.

“I know” Alex smiled “because that’s the type of person you are Liz. Just don’t shut Maria out, she just needs some reassurance that she isn’t going to loose you”

“Thanks Alex” Liz smiled.

Liz finished up in her locker and closed it preparing to start heading towards her first class.

“Hi Liz” she turned at the whispered greeting and found her boyfriend standing beside Alex hesitantly, he had his hands buried deep in his pockets like he was nervous about something.

“Hey” she said.

“Hi Max” Alex greeted “Lizzie I’ll catch you at lunch” Alex turned and said to Liz.

“Bye Alex” she said and then Alex walked off leaving her alone with Max.

“How are you?” Max asked her.

Liz leaned back against her locker and studied him. “I’m good” she told him “You?”

“Yeah I’m good” he said.

“Your acting kind of strange” she told him.

“Am I?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Very” she smiled.

“Oh well I guess I was kind of wondering, well what I mean is, Liz did we have out first fight last night?” he stumbled.

Liz couldn’t help but grin at him “Fight? I don’t remember any fight” she said.

“Oh well that’s good” he sighed, his hands came out of his pockets then and he took a tentative step towards her.

“but a girl could think she was fighting with her boyfriend when he doesn’t greet her properly”

Max smiled and took another step towards her “Well I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to think that” he whispered. He leaned in and placed both his hands against the locker beside Liz, trapping her in so she couldn’t go anywhere.

The first touch of his lips were gentle and hesitant against hers until Liz raised her hands and placed them on his chest, clasping some of his black sweater in her hands and pulling him closer.

He stumbled closer to her until his body was pressed against hers and immediately deepened the kiss. His tongue ran along her bottom lip until she opened up for him. Their tongues slowly caressed against each other until Max pulled away.

“Good morning beautiful” he whispered.

“Morning” Liz smiled back.

“Can I walk you to class?” he asked.

“That would be great” she told him.

Max stepped back and reached for her books and added them to his own pile. He reached his spare hand to take hers and they began walking down the hallway together.

“So about last night….” Liz started,

“Yeah about that I’m sorry I was snappish” Max immediately apologised.

Liz nodded “Yeah and I probably shouldn’t have interfered but Isabel was really upset Max and you really should have listened to her” she told him.

Max nodded “I know you think that but you have no idea how difficult she has been lately” he sighed.

“From what she told me last night she’s not the only one who has been acting out of character” Liz replied.

“What do you mean by that?” Max stopped in the hallway and asked.

“Just that from some of the things Isabel has told me both you and Michael haven’t been acting quite like your usual selves lately either” she said gently.

Max frowned “Liz….”

“Look I don’t want to fight about this” she told him “but I think that the four of us need to get together to discuss some things” she said.

“What things?” Max asked.

Max was the type of guy who was used to being in control and he didn’t like it when someone took that control away from him.

Liz could easily read from the frown on his face that he wasn’t happy about being in the dark “It’s nothing to worry about Max” she smiled and squeezed his hand.

“Are you sure?” he asked her.

“Positive” she told him
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone, well i'm back for the Wednesday night update and if you think the surprises have eneded their then you havent seen anything yet.

This next part might disturb some of you slightly but i plead that you stick with this, it isnt as bad as it seems, I promise :)

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!!

kay_b
Ellie
Grace52373
Liz86000
taressa05
FSUMSW94
Dreamer 4 Ever
begonia9508
g7silvers
RASaero611
Gunther0925
obsession
martine
roswellian504
Jason's Lover
tequathisy - Max never actually had anything to do with the letter, it was Liz and Michael and in the letter it does encourage the aliens to allow the humans into their life.
BehrObsession
su-lyn
Believer

Part 17

Alex walked into the Crashdown and took a seat across from Maria at the counter, she turned and he noticed her frown.

“what’s up Deluca?” he asked.

Maria sighed “Liz” she told him.

Alex looked around and noticed that she wasn’t in the restaurant “Where is she anyway?” Alex asked accepting the orange soda on the rocks that Maria automatically handed him.

“She’s not working tonight” she frowned.

“Ok” Alex said, he wasn’t getting what the problem was. It’s not Liz could work everything.

“Don’t you think she’s been acting weird lately Alex?” she asked him.

“Not really” he shrugged. He was closer with Liz than he was with Maria but he didn’t need to have hourly contact with Liz. He knew that if Liz ever had a problem that she would come to them.

“But she’s never around anymore” Maria sighed.

“Maria she has a boyfriend, and she actually likes this one” he joked.

“It’s not funny Alex, and I know she’s really into Max but that doesn’t mean she has to spend every waking hour with him” she frowned.

Alex sighed, Maria was well known for her dramatics something she obviously learnt well from her mother.

“Look Maria I guess we’re just growing up, sooner or later you’ll have a boyfriend too and then you’ll understand Liz better” he told her.

Maria frowned and for some odd reason an image of Michael Guerin flashed in her mind after Alex mentioned boyfriend.

Max rolled over until his body had Liz’s pressed against his bed. Liz had come over to his house that afternoon before they all got together at 6 for a little meeting.

“Max” Liz moaned as he trailed kisses down her neck, his hand cupped her breast and he caressed it over her shirt.

She hadn’t meant for this to happen when she had come into his bedroom. His parents were at work till late that night and she decided to just go home with him. But it certainly gave them a lot more privacy than they could get anywhere else so when they had started kissing it didn’t take long till they were all over each other.

Pulling back Max whipped his t-shirt over his head before pulling Liz’s over her head too “God your beautiful” he whispered huskily. Her bra came off too and not long after Max’s mouth was all over her breasts nipping and sucking on them causing Liz to writhe underneath him.

Max couldn’t get enough of her and feeling a little daring his hand slip up her leg and under her skirt until it was just under her ass.

Liz was a little shocked when she felt Max’s hand up her skirt but she couldn’t deny that she didn’t want it there. When she was with Max she felt invincible and she was ready and wanting to do things with him she swore she wouldn’t do till she was married.

Liz’s own hands wandered down Max’s naked back until she could feel her hands sliding under the waistband of his jeans, she would move back up then before pushing lower next time.

“God Liz” Max groaned, feeling encouraged by her movements he moved his hand and ran it in between her legs.

“Oh” Liz cried out shocked. Max’s hand froze but when Liz made no move to stop him he did it again. Her panties were damp and he couldn’t stop himself from groaning.

Feeling daring herself Liz’s hand slipped around until they were on the button of Max’s jeans. This was new territory for both of them and even though in the back of her mind Liz knew that she should stop them she couldn’t bring herself to actually do it. Max’s head snapped up when she undid the button on his jeans and then her hand returned to his back and the opened button allowed her hands caress lower until she could cup his ass over his silk boxers.

Max growled and took Liz’s mouth passionately again while a finger snaked under her panties and traced her lowers lips lightly. “OH god” Liz cried out.

Her hips moved against his finger and Max needing no further encouragement dipped his finger inside of her.

Feeling her wetness surround his finger “Oh fuck Liz” he moaned. He thrust the finger in and out of her gently.

“Don’t stop” Liz heard herself moaning in his ear.

Max eyes turned the darkest black then and Liz almost gasped at the change, he reached for her hand then and shoved it down the front of his jeans and over his bulging erection.

“You do this to me” he whispered “Only you” he groaned as Liz cupped him.

Her small hand snaked inside the slit in his boxers touching his naked flesh for the first time. Turned on by the feel of her small hand on him Max added another finger and began thrusting inside of her slightly harder.

“Oh yes” she cried.

Leaning in Max licked her from collarbone to ear causing Liz to shiver with lust “Tell me not to stop and I’ll make you see stars” he whispered.

Liz was shocked by his words but also completely aroused, she bucked her hips against his “Don’t stop” she said.

Pulling back slightly Max removed her hand from his cock and pushed his jeans and boxers down his hips. Next he pulled her panties off leaving her in only her skirt before he laid in between her legs, he pulled her skirt up over her hips before leaning in and taking his first taste of her.

Liz’s hips raised of the bed “Oh yes” she cried out, she had no idea how good it would feel to have him licking her slit. He thrusted his tongue in side of her then. While he thumbed her clit.

Liz could feel her orgasm building and when Max thrusted a finger inside of her again it was all it took for her to cry out in bliss “Oh……..ahh yes” she moaned.

Max continued to lick and suck her juices until he felt her relax and then he climbed up her body. He took his hard cock in his hand and led it to her pussy and closed his eyes in bliss as he rubbed the head against her wetness.

“M-Max?” Liz asked hesitantly.

Max opened his lust filled eyes which were still as dark as night “Yeah?”

“W-What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m going to make love to you” he told her.

The head of his cock entered her slightly and Liz gasped in both pleasure and surprise. Her hand instantly came to Max’s chest “Max” she said pushing him away.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Stop” she said.

Max pulled completely away and for a second Liz was almost disappointed at the loss she felt but she felt relieved at the same time because she wasn’t ready to have sex even.

“Stop?” he panted “What’s wrong? I thought you didn’t want to stop”

“I didn’t mean it like that” she explained. Cursing herself for saying things in the heat of passion.

Taking another deep breath “Oh” he closed his eyes trying to get himself under control.

Liz felt terrible “Next time tell me before I get that far, ok” he said and Liz was shocked at the coolness of his tone.

He slumped onto the bed not worrying about covering his nakedness and his cock was still standing hard and looking very angry and red.

Realising that while he brought her to orgasm he was still aching so hesitantly and on all fours Liz kneeled over Max’s groin. She had never done this before but she heard about it and read books about it, she just hoped she didn’t stuff up.

Max reared off the bed when he felt Liz’s mouth over him. “Oh god Liz” he moaned.

She sucked him tentatively but it still felt awesome to Max who unconsciously began thrusting into her mouth, while his hand guided her head in what to do.

It didn’t take long for him to come and without warning he released in her mouth. Liz wasn’t expecting it and she had no choice but to swallow as much as she could and the left overs fell down her face. She cleaned his flaccid cock up before releasing him.

“Hmm thank you baby” He purred.

Liz pulled back “Welcome” she whispered. She moved across the bed then to snuggle in next to him but before she could get comfortable Max sat up.

“I’m gonna grab a shower I’ll be quick” he said as he began walking to the bathroom.

Liz’s mouth fell open in shock, this wasn’t the Max that she had come to care about or even the Max she had become physical with in the back seat of his jeep. Tears welled in her eyes and she scrambled of the bed to grab her clothes and re-dress before Max returned.

She couldn’t believe that something that should have been so special between them now felt cheap because Max had run off.

After dressing she pushed out of the room and looked down the hall at Isabel’s bedroom hesitantly. Tears continued to gather and she heard the shower turn off in the background so she rushed forward and knocked on Isabel’s door.

“Come in” Isabel called out.

Isabel looked up and smiled when she first saw her but when she saw the tears in her eyes she immediately got to her feet and walked towards her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, she thought Liz was with Max in his bedroom.

Liz was embarrassed but she allowed Isabel to comfort her as she told her briefly what had happened, being careful to leave the specific out,

“Oh Liz” Isabel said “that’s not Max, god he loves you so much” she assured her.

“Thanks for saying that” Liz sighed.

“I mean it” she told her.

Liz smiled through her tears “and Liz can I give you some advice?” Isabel said then.

Liz nodded “Don’t rush into it Liz because it comes with a whole lot of responsibilities we’re too young for” she whispered.

Liz frowned “Isabel?” she questioned.

Isabel could hold it in any longer, she needed to tell someone and the closest person she had at the moment was Liz.

“I think I might be pregnant Liz” she whispered.

TBC.......Sunday :!: Please take a look at my newest fic on the AA board called Some Girls
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Thank you so much for the feedback, i know you have lots of questions and the answers will be revealed in time :twisted:

HI lurker and welcome new readers, but thank you so much regular readers you guys keep me motivated :!:

cocpucks
Becca1974
Liz86000
HBGO
extingman
Stars in my eyes
Spacegal17
su-lyn
BehrObsession
taressa05
FSUMSW94
begonia9508
Jason's Lover
RASaero611
martine
Spicy trini1
googi
roswellian504
lizard_queen
Ellie
babygalwilson

Part 18

Max walks out of the bathroom in a pair of clean boxer shorts towelling his hair.

“Liz sweetie” he says but when he receives no answer he looks to the bed and notices her missing.

“Liz?” he says again looking around for her, he notices then her clothes are gone and his stomach falls.

Throwing on a pair of jeans and a clean shirt he walks out of his bedroom door to go look for her realising that he totally stuffed up.

Liz’s mouth fell open in shock at Isabel’s confession.

“Are you sure?” she asks.

Isabel raises her eyes to meet Liz’s “No I’ve been to scared to find out for sure” she admits.

Liz sighs in relief because there is still a chance that Isabel isn’t pregnant. She sees that Isabel is near tears and she pulls the girl into her arms.

“It’s going to be ok” she assures her “after we finish tonight we’ll go and grab you a test from the drug store”

Isabel pulls back a little shocked “but someone might see” she objected.

Liz knew she was right. Roswell was a small town and if it was Liz that went in there she could be sure that it would get back to her father by the next night, Isabel on the other hand could probably get the test without drawing too much attention.

“Your right someone probably will see but the advantage you have is that you don’t normally draw to much attention to yourself so not too many people would even realise” Liz said.

Isabel was still hesitant “Will you come with me?” she asked.

Liz bit her lip “Of course I will but it would probably draw more attention to you having me there” Liz said.

Isabel realised she was right, everyone knew who Liz was because of The Crashdown.

“Lets wait till tomorrow and go to the mall” Isabel suggested then.

“Ok” Liz agreed, another day wouldn’t make much difference in the scheme of things.

Max was about to head down the stairs when he heard voices coming from his sisters room. He didn’t think Liz would have gone to his sister but there was a small chance so he walked quietly towards her door.

The door was slightly ajar and he could see his sister being comforted on the bed by Liz and was instantly relieved and confused. He expected to see his girlfriend in tears not comforting his upset sister.

His heart swelled at how kind Liz was being to Isabel, it was just one the many things that he loved about her. He decided not to interrupt them and instead stood and watched quietly.

“Thanks Liz” Isabel whispered.

“Your welcome” Liz replied, Isabel pulled back then and wiped her eyes and Liz looked up.

Her eyes immediately locked with Max and she gasped in surprise drawing him to Isabel’s attention to. Isabel went pale when she saw Max at her door her first thought was how long had he been standing there and what had he heard.

“Max how long have you been there?” Liz asked.

“Not long” he said.

Isabel inwardly sighed with relief, the last thing she needed was Max to find out before she knew if she actually was pregnant or not.

“Liz can I talk to you?” Max asked his eyes completely focused on Liz and full of something that Liz couldn’t identify.

Liz silently nodded and hopped off Isabel’s bed and followed Max back to his bedroom. Once inside she took a seat on the edge of the bed and waited for Max who stood against the door studying her.

“What was it that you wanted to talk about, Max?” she asked coolly causing Max to close his eyes and curse himself.

Max didn’t answer her instead he moved towards her and knelt in front of her “I’m sorry” he whispered. He placed his hands on Liz’s knees and rubbed gently waiting for her to raise her eyes from her hands in her lap. After a few minutes when she hadn’t he lifted her chin and his heart lurched when he realised she was crying.

“I’m so sorry” he whispered. “I can’t believe I treated you that way I just wasn’t thinking” he told her.

Liz let her silent tears fall “you made it feel cheap” she whispered. “like it meant nothing”

Cupping her face in his hands Max begged her to look at him and when she finally did he leaned in and kissed her softly “Oh baby I’m so sorry I never meant to do that, all I was thinking about was being ready before Michael barged in on us. I’m so sorry” he said.

“Being with you will never mean nothing to me, what we shared was beautiful and I still cant believe sometimes that you chose me”

Liz felt a little better but it was hard to completely put aside the hurt she was feeling.

“Please forgive me baby?” he whispered.

Liz nodded slowly “I want to feel like I’m with you, Max” she whispered and pointed at his chest “that its you kissing my body and touching me but tonight I felt like I was with someone else” she admitted.

Max frowned “What do you mean?”

“It was like when we started to make out it was you, and then it was like someone else took over”

“I’m not sure what you mean Liz it was me the whole time” he assured her.

“Was it Max, because it didn’t feel like you and the Max I know would never walk off on me like that after we shared something so special together” she said the pain still evident in her voice.

Max slumped down and looked at Liz shocked “Was it that bad?” he whispered painfully “did I hurt you that much?”

Liz didn’t answer for a minute knowing that once she opened her mouth she could never take the words back “Yes” she finally said.

Max hopped off the floor then and walked to the window “Do you want to break up?” he asked without turning around.

Liz sat quietly for a moment. No she didn’t want to break up at all. She was falling in love with Max Evans and the idea of being without him was hurting her heart.

“No, that’s the last thing I want” she said. She watched as Max sighed in relief and turned back towards her.

“But I think we should slow things down” she told him “I think it’s obvious that neither of us is ready for a sexual relationship yet”

Max nodded his head, he was more than ready to make love to Liz but he knew that she wasn’t and that after what happened this afternoon he would be lucky if she ever allowed him to touch her again let alone take her virginity. He had been a total bastard, he had almost entered her without her permission and then after he orgasmed he had dismissed her like she meant nothing.

“Ok” he agreed.

Looking at the clock Liz realised it was a few minutes past six already “We should go downstairs the others are probably waiting” she stood up.

Max agreed and began walking out of the room offering Liz his hand as he walked past. She took it without hesitation and Max sighed in relief, thanking god that he hadn’t totally screwed up.

Michael and Isabel were sitting on opposite lounges without exchanging a word as they entered.

“Hi Michael” Max and Liz greeted.

Michael grunted in response. Liz took a seat next to Isabel and Max next to Michael as they began the meeting.

“Ok so you called the meeting Liz so why don’t you go first” Max suggested.

Liz took a deep breath before speaking “Ok well it’s actually Isabel that discovered this but I think what she found is worth discussion” she started.

“I was reading through the letters again the other day and something struck me as wrong” Isabel begun then “the prophecy says that the Kings human love will bear the twin heirs, and what I’m worried about is that it doesn’t say anything about the healing. I mean how do we know that because Max didn’t heal Liz in this timeline that the prophecy with work?”

Michael looked at Liz and Isabel confused and Max just looked alarmed. “You think that it won’t come in to play now?” he asked.

“I don’t know” Liz said “the letters don’t say anything about their being a healed human or even a changed human in the prophecy” Liz said.

“The letters don’t say much about it at all” Michael finally spoke up “and I think that’s the whole idea”

“What do you mean?” it was the first time that Isabel had directly addressed Michael in days.

“I think the whole point of the letters was to stop a need for the prophecy”

The room went quiet “Michaels right” Liz said.

“How do you know?” Max asked.

Sighing “well if it was me personally that went back I would have changed the crucial point too and eliminated the threat” Liz explained.

The aliens all stared at Liz waiting for her to continue.

“no healing, no bad aliens, no beacon identifying your survival or location, no end of the world” she clarified “no end of the world no need for a prophecy”

Max slumped back against the couch “Your right”

“So we don’t have anything to be worried about?” Isabel asked.

“Not unless we get attacked by aliens in the near future” Michael said “and even if they did, not even the prophesied children could save us” he scoffed.

Isabel slumped back too “Good” she said. “This is good isn’t it?” she looked around at everyone.

“Yeah I guess” Liz tried to smile.

“It’s good because now we don’t have to worry about whether the healing played a part in the prophecy” Max agreed.

“Ok but what about if this chick Tess shows” Isabel asked then “Will Liz be able to take her powers without the change from the healing?”

“I don’t know” Max answered.

“Somewhere in the letter is says that your powers are human” Liz told them, knowing that that particular piece of information was important.

“There’s so much that we haven’t discussed about the letters, there was just so much information” Max added.

“Your right” Liz agreed “maybe it would tell us a little more about your alien side and how to control it” she whispered.

“What! Why?” Michael asked.

Isabel shifted uncomfortably “because I’ve been observing some peculiar behaviour from the three of you recently” she said hesitantly.

“What do you mean by that?” Michael snapped.

Liz raised her eyebrows at him “you mean to tell me you think your recent behaviour is normal?”

“It’s not like you know the first fucking thing about me, Liz” he snapped angrily.

“That’s enough Michael” Max stood and ordered furiously “don’t you ever speak to her that way again, it’s not acceptable” he roared.

Liz and Isabel both flinched at his tone and volume.

“See!” Liz jumped up.

Max and Michael’s head both snapped back towards her “Oh my god” Liz said then falling back to her seat.

“What, what is it Liz?” Isabel rushed to her side.

“I know what’s wrong” she said.

TBC........Wednesday!
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone, thank you for your feedback always love hearing from you all. Sorry i'm a day late with posting but i've been away for a few days living it up.

taressa05
Liz86000
janesdilemma
RASaero611
su-lyn
FSUMSW94
begonia9508
obsession
g7silvers
martine
FamersAmers
RoswellScripter
Ellie
Believer
Grace52373
Avid Dreamer
amy2344
BehrObsession
Spacegal17

Part 19

Maria was still working and Alex was still sitting at the counter when Kyle Valenti walked into the Crashdown. Neither of them noticed him until he cleared his throat to get their attention.

“What can I get you Kyle?” Maria asked. Her and Kyle were hardly friends, she only barely tolerated him whilst Liz was dating him and now that they were no longer together she didn’t need to do that even.

“I’m looking for Liz actually, is she around?” he asked.

“No” Maria answered.

“No she isn’t working?” Kyle asked.

“No” Maria said. Alex hid his snicker in by sipping on his drink.

“I thought she normally work close tonight?” he said.

“Well you were wrong” Maria informed him.

Kyle frowned annoyed that Maria was being so vague.

“O-okay I’ll just head upstairs to the apartment then” he said taking a few steps back.

“She’s not there either” Maria smirked.

Kyle stopped his retreat to the doors and turned back to face Maria. Alex was looking at him smirking now too.

Sighing Kyle moved back to the Counter “Ok Deluca obviously you know where she is so why don’t you save us both some time and just tell me where I can find her” he suggested.

“Cant” she smiled.

“Why not?” he asked getting a little agitated now.

“Because I don’t think she would want you crashing her night” he told him.

Kyle’s eyes narrowed then and Maria smirked. Liz had told her all about her little interlude at Buckley’s Point with Max that had been rudely interrupted by who she suspected was Kyle.

He turned to Alex then “Whitman, help me out here?”

Alex laughed and put his hands up in defence ‘Hey leave me out of this, I don’t even know where they are” he said.

Alex didn’t even realise he said the wrong thing until Maria reached over the counter and slapped him “Ouch Maria, What?”

Kyle shook his head angrily “So she’s out with Evans?” he asked.

“Not that its any of your business Kyle but yes” Maria bit back. “What are you going to do now? Look all over Roswell for her like Stalker Boy?” she asked him.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Maria laughed “Oh so you think there is more than one person in Roswell that drives a hotted up red mustang do ya?” she laughed.

Kyle cursed under his breath, he should have known that Liz would see his car and figure out it was his.

“Look I just want to talk to her” he sighed.

“Yeah well pick up the phone and leave a message on her machine, I’m sure she’ll call you back if she wants to talk to you” she suggested.

“Whatever. Look just tell her I stopped by looking for her” he said before turning and slamming his way out of the restaurant.

Alex shook his head at his best friend “You shouldn’t bait him like that” he said.

Maria shrugged “Why the guys a first class prick?” she said.

Alex couldn’t disagree but knew better than to fight against Kyle Valenti.

“What?” Michael immediately asked. “What’s wrong?”

Liz took a few deep breaths trying to get her thoughts under control.

“Liz?” Max questioned, they were all impatient waiting for her to speak.

“It’s your alien sides, Zan, Rath, Vilandra” she said.

“What do you mean?” Isabel asked.

“I’m not sure what started it but something inside of you must be changing and your alien sides are becoming more dominant” she was running everything through her mind trying to work out everything.

“Think about it, Isabel you said it yourself the other day” Liz turned to her “You said Max was being controlling and not listening to other people, those are strong characteristics of someone who is in charge, who is used to people doing what they are told” she said.

Isabel nodded “and you felt like you were acting like a bitch but you didn’t have any control over it and Michael was being mean and hard something that a warrior would have had to be like to run an army” she rambled on.

Max’s mouth opened and closed like a fish “You think Zan is taking over?” he finally asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max since she started telling them what she thought was wrong.

“Y-Yes” she said.

“Why?” he asked her. He didn’t think he had been controlling with her and it hurt him to know she thought it.

“I mean what’s different now to then, Future Liz didn’t say anything about it” he said.

Liz took a seat “There were points in the letter that suggested such behaviour” she told him. “But most of those parts were when Future you and me were apart” she thought out loud.

Michaels head snapped up at the comment “The connection” he said.

“What about it?” Max asked.

“I don’t know to much about it obviously but maybe it was your connection to Liz in the other timeline”

Liz’s eyes widened “it wast just the connection” she said.

All eyes were back on Liz’s then “it was the connection to a degree but it was link to humans” she said excitedly thinking that she was on to something..

Michael frowned and shook his head ad Liz could tell right away he was going to disagree with her about it.

“Think about it Michael. At this stage in the previous timeline you and Maria were already together, so were Max and I and Isabel and Alex had developed a close friendship” she explained.

Max sat up straighter, he could see the logic in this. Since they received the letter from FL and he’d found out so much about his alien heritage he had come to accept it and embrace it a little more.

“I just don’t see how that could be the case” Michael said.

“She’s right Michael” Max turned to his friend “I know since we’ve found out all of this stuff about who we are that I’ve been able to accept the alien side of me, to embrace my powers. Maybe without that connections to the humans we have nothing to keep our human side grounded and the alien side becomes more dominant”

Isabel sat quietly just listening and taking in all the information. Part her was scared at what they were saying, scared that it would mean that they had to let more people in on their secrets.

“Well you still have Liz and it hasn’t helped you” Michael argued, he refused to believe that they needed humans not that he thought his behaviour was bad to begin with, maybe he liked the part of Rath inside of him.

“I think it has” Liz argued “I mean accept for this afternoon Max hasn’t displayed any odd behaviour in front of me. I think it might be possible that Max’s alien side is reacting to yours” she shrugged, she might be wrong.

“But that doesn’t explain this afternoon” Isabel argued.

“What happened this afternoon?” Michael asked.

“It’s personal and not important” Max said quietly making it clear that he didn’t want another person knowing, he wasn’t happy his sister did but he was grateful that she was there for Liz when she obviously needed someone.

“Reacting how?” Isabel asked. This was getting to complicated for her to keep up with.

“Ok well to take his role as leader he’s needed to become more assertive maybe that’s woken up his alien side” Liz said.

“Ok say that your theories are all true, Liz. What do you propose we do about it?” Michael asked then.

Liz sighed, she knew any suggestion she made wouldn’t be welcome by Michael but she could only try.

“Well if it was me, I would suggest you open yourself up to other people, humans. Isabel, maybe you could open up to your mum and Michael I think we both know who a suitable candidate for you is” she said.

“You think we should tell our parents?” Isabel gasped.

Max began shaking his head “I don’t think….”

“Max, you know they are going to be fine with it, in fact it’s better to tell them now to avoid the problems in your relationship later”

Max sighed, she always made so much sense and sometimes he thought she could talk him into walking off a cliff if she wanted to.

“You think I should connect with Deluca?” Michael interrupted.

Liz smirked “I didn’t mention any names Michael”

Max joined Liz’s snickers but Isabel was totally confused and frowned. “Why would Michael want to be friends with Maria?” she queried.

“Lets just say that Michael and Maria have quite the interesting banter going on, and maybe Michael should spend a little more time with her”

Isabel realised it wasn’t jealousy she was feeling but fear. She didn’t love Michael and if it hadn’t been for the dreams and loneliness she would never have turned to Michael. But she didn’t want to loose her brothers and she thought that she would loose Michael if he got together with Maria because she knew the blonde didn’t like her.

Max could see the look on his sisters face and realised that this conversation was a bad idea to have in front of her “Look it’s just a suggestion Michael so just think it over” Max said.

“What about telling Mum and Dad, Max?” Isabel asked and Max could see the hope in her eyes and when he turned and saw Liz’s look of encouragement he couldn’t say anything.

“Michael do you have any objections?” Max decided to ask, it seemed unfair not to give Michael a choice.

“Look I don’t like it but if you think its going to help I’m not going to try and stop you” he sighed.

Isabel smiled “Max?” she questioned she was almost sure that he was finally going to allow her share their secret with her parents.

“Ok Iz, we’ll tell them tomorrow night” he said.

Isabel jumped up and hugged Max tightly “thank you, thank you, thank you” she said. She moved to Michael then and hugged him awkwardly “Thank you Michael” she whispered.

TBC........Sunday

Updates for LL&B, Skirts (yesterday) and Some Girls on the AA board
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Thank you for the great feedback, hi lurkers and new readers

kay_b
janesdilemma
Liz86000
FSUMSW94
To_Kiss_A_Frog
BehrObsession
su-lyn
taressa05
begonia9508
obsession
Ellie
Grace52373
RASaero611
Believer
Jason's Lover
AppleJacks
g7silvers

Part 20

It was fairly late when Max drove Liz back to The Crashdown, neither spoke on the drive. Max because he didn’t know what to say, he could sense that Liz was still upset with him and he wasn’t sure how he was going to make things better between them. Liz on the other hand was thinking about everything they had talked about night but everything kept coming back to whether or not anything would matter anymore because she hadn’t been healed by Max.

Before either knew it Max had pulled up out the front of the Restaurant. “Thanks for the lift” Liz said and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear nervously.

“Your welcome” Max practically whispered.

“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” Liz said.

“Yeah” Max nodded his head.

Liz moved to get out of the jeep then when she felt Max’s hand gently grasp her arm, she turned around to face him and found his face inches from his. He leaned in hesitantly and rubbed his lips against hers. “Sweet dreams, beautiful” he whispered when he pulled back.

Liz smiled and leaned her forehead against his, she was still upset and hurt but she hated the awkwardness that had settled between them.

“You too” she told him.

She was about to lean up and give him another kiss when the front doors of the Crashdown opened “Liz girlfriend, finally” Maria sighed completely oblivious that she had interrupted something.

Max pulled back and resisted the urge to groan when he saw the disapproving look on Maria Deluca's face.

“Hi Maria” him and Liz greeted.

With a hand on her hip “Hi Max, Liz hurry up Alex and I have been waiting to see you all night” she told her.

“Sorry Max but you’ve hogged enough of Liz’s time tonight, go home” she told him as she reached for Liz’s arms and pulled her out of the jeep.

“I’ll see you in the morning” Max told Liz.

Liz nodded and smiled and waited until Max had driven off before turning to her best friend with an annoyed look “Maria, was that necessary?”

“Yes, who knows how long the two of you would have spent out here saying goodnight” she said as they headed through the front doors.

Liz shook her head “It was only a couple of minutes” she said.

“Yeah well the ice cream was melting and I have to be home in an hour and I feel like I haven’t had any time with you since you and Max started dating” she told her.

“I thought you liked Max?” Liz said as she took a seat next to Alex and leant over and gave him a hug.

“I do” Alex shrugged.

“This isn’t about whether I like him or not it’s about spending some quality girlfriend time together” Maria told her as she placed a tub of ice cream in front of her.

“How was your night?” Alex asked her.

“Ok” Liz shrugged “We just hung around the house and ordered pizza” she told him.

“Just you and Max?” Maria asked.

“Um yeah mostly” she lied “Isabel and Michael had pizza with us” she told them.

Liz could tell right away that it wasn’t the best thing she could have said because Maria placed her spoon down “How come the two of you hang out with them yet you don’t with Alex and I?” she asked.

“Um because we haven’t done anything to invite Max too” she said mythed.

“Yeah but why couldn’t you invite Alex and I for pizza?” Maria asked.

“Because you were working?” Liz said and looked at Alex for help.

“I think what Maria is getting as is that you and Max have been practically joined at the hip since you started dating and neither of us has really gotten the chance to get to know him” Alex told her.

“Ok” Liz frowned. “We’ll do something this weekend if you like?” she suggested.

“Sounds good” Maria smiled.

They are ice cream in silence for a few minutes “Oh Liz, Kyle showed up looking for you tonight” Alex informed her. Maria shot him a glare letting Alex know she had no intention of telling Liz about it.

“What did he want?” she asked.

“Didn’t say, but he said he would catch up with you” Maria told her.

“Ok” Liz shrugged.

Max was waiting for Liz at her locker when she arrived the next morning with one hand hidden behind his back.

“Morning” she smiled.

Bringing his arm out of hiding Max revealed the single white rose and offered it to her.

“Morning” she said.

“Thank you it’s beautiful” she told him and reached for him to offer him a hug.

Max pulled her into his arms eagerly and sighed in her hair. “Not as beautiful as you
he told her.

Liz pulled back and smiled “are you trying to sweet talk me Mr Evans?” she asked.

“I thought I already did that?” he grinned.

Liz got her books out of her locker and taking Max’s offered had they began walking to their first class “Are we going to be ok?” he asked as they walked.

Liz nodded “Yeah I think so, I just need some time and to be able to trust that it’s you I’m with” she told him.

Max nodded “Ok, just……..” he started but then he stopped himself.

“It’s ok Max you can tell me” she encouraged.

“I just feel like theirs this void standing in between us at the moment, I feel like your pulling away” he stopped and pulled Liz towards a wall.

“I know” she agreed “I can’t just forget, but I do forgive you” she assured him.

“You said slow so does that mean I can’t kiss and hug you?” he asked. He had no idea about what the boundaries of going slow were.

“Please don’t stop doing that, I guess it’s just the more than making out stuff that I want to slow down” she told him “I think we should work our way back up to that slowly”

Max smiled “So I can still do this?” he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her slowly, his tongue teasing her lip.

“Yes” Liz breathlessly answered.

The bell rang then and Max pulled back “Good” he told her and taking her hand they walked towards the classroom.

“So I’ll see you at lunch?” he asked hopefully.

Liz bit her lip “Actually no” she told him “I promised to help Isabel with something” she explained.

Max raised an eyebrow surprised “you too are getting close” he said.

“Yeah” she smiled “I think she just needs a real friend” Liz told him.

“Thanks for being there for her” Max told her.

“So can I take you home this afternoon?” he asked.

“I’d like that” she smiled, and then kissed him one last time before walking to her classroom door “I’ll meet you in the car park” she said.

Isabel was waiting for Liz in the jeep at lunch “Sorry I got caught up with Mr Seligman” Liz sighed jumping into the passenger seat.

“That’s ok, thanks again for coming with me” Isabel replied.

“No problem” Liz agreed.

Maria raced to catch up with Liz who was rushing out of the school, she was just about to call out to her when she saw her jump into the jeep and drive out of the parking lot with Isabel Evans at the wheel.

“What are you staring at?” a gruff voice asked from behind.

Maria turned and groaned when she found Michael “Nothing” she replied.

Michael smirked, he had seen Liz drive off with Isabel and he was also curious as to where the two of them were going but he could tell that Maria was pissed.

“Sure Deluca” he laughed and walked off.

“who asked you anyway?” she yelled out after him.

Isabel and Liz stood in the chemist staring at the range of pregnancy tests both flabbergasted at the variety.

“Which one?” Isabel asked.

Liz picked a few up and read the back “I’m not sure” she answered.

“Do you think they’ll work given my, you know…..?” she whispered.

Liz looked up from the box she was reading “I didn’t think of that” she said. The test she had on her hand was one of the expensive ones “I guess they only way to find out is to try” she said.

“Here” she handed her the box and then picked up another which was a little cheaper “better take two just to be sure” she handed her the second one.

Isabel approached the cashier with confidence and the older women placed the bags in a paper bag and served her discreetly.

Isabel gasped in a huge breath of air when she walked out of the shop with Liz “I’m so glad that’s over” she told her.

“Now you just have to take it” Liz told her “when are you planning on doing that?”

“I’m not sure, our parents are home this afternoon so maybe late tonight when everyone is in bed”

“Well call me at any time if you need me” Liz told her.

“Thanks Liz” Isabel said gratefully. They drove back to school then just in time to make their next class.

Liz walked to the car park that afternoon and headed towards Max’s jeep, he wasn’t there yet and surprisingly there was so sign of Isabel or Michael either.

Liz placed her bag on the seat and leaned against the jeep facing the school so she could keep an eye out for Max, she assumed he must have got help up in gym. She was startled by the sound of a loud car and the slamming of a door and turned around and saw Kyle walking towards her.

Sighing she braced herself to talk to him. “Hi Kyle” she said.

“Liz” he nodded “Can I give you a lift?” he asked.

“Oh thanks but I’m waiting for Max” she told him.

Kyle scoffed “I really want to talk to you so why don’t you just let me take you home?” he said again.

“What did you want to talk about? I mean we can talk here while I wait for Max” she said again. Kyle seemed really irritated and when she looked around the car park she realised she was the only one around. Where was Max? she wondered.

Stepping forward Kyle grabbed her arm “Come on we can talk in the car” he said.

Max was coming out of the school when he looked up and saw Kyle dragging Liz to his car. He began jogging “Liz” he called out.

Liz turned when she heard Max’s voice and fought harder against Kyle’s grasp as he pulled her towards his car, he was scaring her and she knew he would leave bruises on her arm.

Kyle pulled harder “Come on Liz, your going home with me not him” he said.

He pushed her in the car and locked the door before running around to his side to get in.

“Liz” Max yelled and began running faster, dropping his bag as he sprinted to get to her.

“Max” Liz yelled banging on the window.

Kyle dropped the mustang into gear and sped out of the car park just as Max reached the car, he had his hands on Liz’s door and was trying to open it before Kyle sped off.

TBC.......Wednesday

Skirts, TPIHF and Some Girls will all be updated tonight too