Secret Among Friends - 14/8/05 Mature/Adult COMPLETE

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Thanks to Everyone who reviewed!

Erina258:

cocopucks: More M/L scenes to come!

Michelle17:

Maxsgurl: Not too long till the gang finds out, how about this, i will tell you when to panic so you won't panic when it is not need, you might need to save your energy for

that chapter.

orphyfets:

roswell3053: Not long till the truth time and it will be someone telling Max the truth. Max will just get the rest of the details from Liz later.

obsession: I'm kinda trying to protray Max from the First Season of Roswell and i thought it would be something he do. Glad your liking it.

RASaero611: Yep, it is.

Glad you all liked the last chapter and i hope you like this one.

Chapter 21

~~~~Liz~~~~

“Why on earth did I agree to do this?” I heard Maria whine behind me, we are packing our rucksacks cause Tammy decided that we’re all going camping, apparently she is feeling restless and wanted to blow off some steam so she came up with the idea of camping.
“Because Tammy managed to sucker you in?” Tess asked, I looked into the mirror and smiled when I saw Maria stick her tongue out at Tess and Tess smirking.
“I don’t understand how that girl can charm both sexes, it’s not fair.” Maria exclaimed and Tess shrugged.
“Liz can do it as well.” Tess stated as she pointed me and I shook my head.
“Don’t drag me into the conversation.” I told them and she laughed as she packed the last of her clothes. “Beside, camping isn’t that bad.” I told Maria and Maria scoffed.
“Liz, my idea of outdoor is driving in my car with the windows down!” she exclaimed and I shrugged as I picked up the phone and handed it to her.
“You can call Tammy and tell her you are not coming.” I told her and she blanched as she looked at the phone before setting it down.
“Better not, might get Isabel on the phone and she threatened if anyone dares to back out, she was going to give them hell for the rest of the year.” Maria stated and Tess laughed.
“The Evans just has to be stubborn.” Tess stated and I smiled at her.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Tammy, where is the damn sleeping bags!” Isabel shouted and I rolled my eyes.
“They are in the back of the Honda.” I called back.
“The pillows?” she shouted and I shook my head.
“Also in the Honda with the sleeping bags, along with the food and all the equipment we need for camping, yes we have torches with us, yes we have toilet roll with us just in case, yes we have the extra covers and such.” I informed, listing off the list while Max laughed from where he was sitting at the counter.
“Quit being a smart ass!” Isabel shot back and I shook my head as I continued to look in the cupboard.
“Since when you know what Isabel was going to say?” Max asked and I looked at him before smirking as I slipped a piece of paper out of my back pocket and showed him it.
“I copied Isabel’s list, this way I’m not answering all the stupid questions.” I told him and he nodded.
“How many tents are we bringing?” He asked and I thought about it. “Well, we have one, Jake is bringing one, Michael is bringing one, Alex is bringing one and Kyle is bringing one. So five all together, we are splitting it up so that we are all with our partner, Maria tends to freak out at night if there is not a guy in her tent protecting her from the suppose murderer that hangs outside so she will be sharing with Michael, Kyle wants to share with Tess but I guess that depends on if she wants to share with him or Isabel. Alex is not bothered as long as he gets a tent cause he isn’t sleeping outside. You and Liz can share a tent and I’m sharing a tent with Jake.” I told him as I finished looking in the cupboards and pulling out the marshmallows that was stuffed in the back before going in the fridge and grabbing the chocolate.
“Sure, no problem but I think Isabel and Tess are sharing a tent, I overheard Isabel saying that she wasn’t ready to be sleeping with Alex even though it is side by side.” He told me and I nodded as I packed the bags.
“We need to stop by the shops on the way to the camping site, I don’t think I got everything that everyone wanted.” I told him and he nodded.
“Sure, what cars are we taking?” he asked and I thought about it.
“Mom and dad are lending us the their car cause it more comfortable than the jeep, so that fits me, you, Isabel, Liz and Alex. Tess is bringing hers so she will be driving Kyle and Maria. Jake and Michael decided to bring their own cars cause we’ll be storing most of the stuff in their cars.” I informed and he nodded.
“Sure, I’m gonna go and pick up the girls from Tess’s house, see you later.” He told me as he picked up his jeep keys and walked out.

~~~~Max~~~~

We finally made it out to the wood, after I had picked up the girls from Tess’s house, I had to listen to Maria rant on and on how camping was not her idea of fun, that there were too many dangerous animals out there that could sneak in her tent and kill her in the middle of the night or that a dangerous man could have broken free from the jail and could be stalking us right now. Jesus, just how many of these ideas are running about in her head?

The girls spent the ride trying to calm Maria but it wasn’t working and the minute she got in the house, she laid into Michael, telling him that he better not leave her alone at all during the night or he was going to be sleeping on the couch for god knows how many years.
“Okay, guys, grab the tent bags and such, girls grabbed as many things as you can and lets gets moving!” Isabel stated the minute we got out of the cars.

We moved into the wood with Michael leading us only to get lost.
“Michael, we have past this tree before, I know it!” Tammy stated as she pointed to a tree to her right.
“No we never.” Michael stated and she scoffed.
“Yes we did.” She stated and Michael laughed.
“Tammy, you are imagining things.” He told her and she rolled her eyes as he moved on ward, she pulled out a chalk from her bag and marked an x-spot on the tree before catching up with the others, I shook my head as Liz cuddled into me.
“How comes she knows what to bring?” I asked her and she smiled up at me.
“This is Tammy remember, she just knows.” She informed and I rolled my eyes as I led her with the others.

Soon we found that we were back to where we started.
“Told you that we passed this tree again, look!” Tammy exclaimed as she pointed to the tree that was marked with the X-spot and Michael groaned.
“You do then if you are so clever.” Michael grumbled, Tammy took the map and looked at it before rolling her eyes.
“You had it upside down.” She muttered as she turned the map over, causing snickers from the girls and an outrage remark from Michael. “Here we are.” She stated before tromping over the grass, everyone followed her.
“Ten bucks she gets us lost.” Michael stated to Jake and Jake smirked.
“You’re on.” He stated and I rolled my eyes.

Soon we came to a clearing and Tammy smirked.
“We’re here.” She stated and Michael looked at her, gob smacked, while Jake snickered.
“Pay up sucker.” Jake stated, Michael grumbled as he took ten out of wallet and handed it to Jake, Jake smirked as he made a show of folding the ten up and putting it in his pocket and I shook my head.
“You never learn do you?” I asked Michael as I led Liz past him while the rest of the boys set up the tents.

~~~~Liz~~~~

Once the boys had gotten the tent up, Isabel and Tess claimed a tent together, they may like their boyfriends but they weren’t ready to share with the boys yet, Alex wasn’t bothered but Kyle was sulking up a storm. Michael agreed to share a tent with Maria so that she could be happy and safe during the night. I am going to share a tent with Max and Tammy is sharing a tent with Jake.

I was sitting up on the cliff, staring at the stars above me. I love staring at the stars, I think about the stories that my grandma loved to tell me about them when she was still alive. I wiped a tear away from my face as I felt someone sit next to me, I looked and smiled when I saw it Tammy.
“Missing Grandma?” she asked and I smiled, she knows me too well.
“Yeah, just a bit.” I told her and she smiled.
“She was great wasn’t she? Especially when she made those cookies with the smarties in them.” She said and I laughed, grandma knows how much we all love sweet stuff so she made us cookies with sweeties in them, they were always gone within the time they came out of the oven.
“Yeah, you know, she gave me the recipes to make them.” I told her and she smiled.
“How come you never make them?” she demanded and I laughed.
“Never get the time to, beside, every time I go to make them, the smarties have all gone,” I informed and she shook her head.
“You need to hides those sweeties, that what I do but for some reason, they always seems to disappear, no matter where I put them.” She told me and I laughed.
“TAMMY!” Maria shouted and Tammy rolled her eyes.
“Catch you later girl.” As she got up and walked down the cliff, I smiled before looking at the stars once more.

I looked down and smiled once more, it was like stars surrounding me, there was a lake stretched out in front of me and it was reflecting the stars. I loved sitting here; it felt like I was in space, free from all my worries.

Soon I felt arms come up behind and a pair of legs straddling me.
“Having fun?” a male voice asked and I smiled as I rested my back against the hard chest.
“Yeah.” I replied he kissed the side of my head as we both looked out into the stars.
“Been thinking about Grandma again?” he asked and I nodded.
“Yeah, I can’t help it Max, I just miss her these days.” I whispered and he nodded.
“I know, I do the same thing, something always reminds me of her.” He explained.
“Max! Liz, come on!” we heard Michael call and Max sighed.
“We better go.” He told me and I nodded as I took his hand and we both walked down the cliff toward where the fire was going.
“What’s up?” I asked and they all smiled.
“Marshmallows.” Tammy stated as she threw us a bag and picked up a stick from the ground, which had been cleaned off.

Kyle pulled his marshmallow from the fire and was about to eat it when he saw it was on flame.
“Max!” he exclaimed as he grabbed Max’s jacket, we all turned and Max yelled when he saw the flaming marshmallow.
“Jesus Kyle!” he exclaimed as he grabbed the stick and placed it on the ground before pile on the dirt. “You are suppose to cook it, not set it on fire!” he exclaimed, everyone laughed as they watched the scene.
“What are you all like?” Isabel asked and we smiled.

It was turning out to be a good night; I could see why Tammy wanted to get out tonight.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

We all finally said goodnight and retired to our tents, Jake had zipped our sleeping bags together and I smiled as I climbed into his arms.
“You feel better now?” he asked and I nodded.
“Yeah, really better, we all needed this.” I replied and he nodded.
“Yeah, it was funny to see Kyle setting his marshmallows on fire.” He replied and I giggled.
“Yeah, gotta agree with you there.” I replied and he looked at me.
“Do you think you will be able to tell me what the big secret is?” he asked and I sighed as I looked at him.
“I want to tell you, trust me, I really do but I promised Liz I wouldn’t, she tell us when she is ready, she is just scared.” I replied and he looked at me.
“It’s serious isn’t it?” he asked and I nodded.
“Yeah.” I whispered and he took me into his arms as I stared up at the ceiling of the tent, hoping to god that Liz will be able to tell someone soon.

TBC
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl: Not much M/L action in this. Sorry.

Emz80m:

RASaero611:

obsession: I can safetly say that yes, her problem will esclate.

orphyfets: Something bad will happen, but not for this chapter and the next two so just don't worry right now.

anonymousarfan:

Lizza: I have been updating a lot lately, probably why missed out on a few and things are not gonna go the easy way in this story.

Okay, gotta warn you all, you will have three fluffy chapter, including this one then all hell breaks loose. I will warn you when it will go bad so just relax and enjoy the three chapters.
I did promise you at the beginning that this is a dreamer ensured ending!

Glad you all liked the last chapter and i hope you like this one.

Chapter 22

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“I can’t believe it’s the prom already!” Tess exclaimed and we all laughed.
“Tell me about it.” I told her, all us girls were in my room, getting ready for the prom, the guys were in Max’s bedroom, playing about as it doesn’t take them that long to get ready.
“So, what do you think?” Isabel asked as she spun around in her dress. She was wearing a floor length, ice blue dress, it was strapless and it was perfect with her blonde hair, which was pinned up with some curls flowing down her face. There was mid-thigh split and she wore ice blue sandals to go with the dress.
“You look perfect!” Maria stated.
“Alex is totally going to fall over his tongue.” Tess stated and we all laughed.
“How about me?” Maria asked as she pulled away from the mirror and spun for us. She was wearing a floor length dark green dress that went with her green eyes, there was a split was well and it was perfect on her body, her blonde hair was curled and hanging around her in face. She wore matching shoes.
“You look great.” I told her and she beamed brilliantly.
“How about me?” Tess asked as she pulled away from the table and showed off her silver floor length dress, her hair was straighten and pinned up with a few strands hanging.
“You look fantastic.” I told her and she smiled.

I pulled away from the mirror and checked myself, I was wearing my floor length black dress, my hair was curled and pinned up and there was a split up the side of the dress.
“You look great Tammy.” Liz told me and I smirked.
“And none of us are going to tell you how you look, I’m going to leave Max to do all the work, I want to see his expression as he tries to tell you.” I told her with a wink and she smiled, she looked fantastic.

“Girls, are you ready?” Mom asked and we all took a deep breath and smiled at each other, we were finally going to go to our last prom.
“Coming mom.” I called back and we left, Liz stayed behind in the room and I smiled. “Come down when you are ready.” I told her and she smiled as I left the room, I knew that she needed to think.

~~~~Liz~~~~

This is the night, I can feel it in my body; this is the night Max and I am going to make love. I felt nervous and excited at the same time and I knew it was normal; Tammy assured me that it was.

I sighed as I looked into the mirror and smiled when my eye caught sight of a photograph, it was of all of us together; it was during the time when we went on holiday. We went to the amusement park and spent the entire day running from the others and getting lost or racing to get to a ride, I thought Mom was gonna go nuts on us because we kept disappearing each time she turned her back on us. It was a great time and I hope that we were going to have more of that together.

I looked back into the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I didn’t have to worry, I knew that I was ready for Max to make love to me and I couldn’t wait till it happened. I have a feeling, no matter what, tonight was going to be the best night of my life.

~~~~Max~~~~

The guys went down the stairs a while ago, I was sitting in my room, staring at the mirror, I felt excited and nervous at the same time, I had a feeling that Liz and I were finally going to make love tonight, I stood up and checked the drawer, the condoms were there, just to be on the safe side.

I looked into the mirror once more and smiled when I caught sight of a photograph, it was all of us together with our face painted, we must have been 10/11 years at the time, we went to a carnival at the time and decided to get our face painted, it was the best time. I shook my head, now was not the time to get side tracked, I looked into the mirror once more and nodded.

It was time to go and face everyone and go to the prom and dance the night away. I stepped out of my room only to stop when I saw Liz coming out of Tammy’s room, she took my breath away, she was wearing the dress that Isabel had given her for her birthday and it looked gorgeous on her, she wore the earrings that Tess had given her, the necklace that Tammy had given her, the anklet that Maria had given her, the promise ring and the bracelet that I had give her.

Her hair was curled slightly and some were pinned up, giving her an angel look.
“Well, how do I look?” she asked, I snapped my head up to her face.
“You look gorgeous.” I told her and she blushed slightly as she walked over to me.
“You look great too.” She told me and I smiled as I kissed her on the lips, making sure not to smudge her lip-gloss.
“You ready to dance?” I asked and she laughed as she took my hands.
“I’ve been ready forever.” She told me, I smiled down at her as I led her down the stairs, tonight, there will be no worried at all.

TBC

I know it short but I promise, the next part will make up for it!
Last edited by Bubblegal on Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

cocopucks:

Emz80m:

Maxsgurl:

RASaero611: No problem.

Lizza:

obsession:

orphyfets

Glad you liked the last chapter and i know you are going to love this one!

Chapter 23

~~~~Max~~~~

We finally made it to the prom, when we entered the building, I couldn’t help but smile at the girls gasps of delight. I had to admit, the prom committee had done a good job on the decorations, there was sliver and light pink streamers decorating the place, there were balloons and a huge banner.
‘Welcome 2004 prom!’
“Its amazing Isabel!” Liz exclaimed and Isabel smiled.
“Thanks, I thought I might have gone a bit overboard but I’m impressed with the results.” Isabel told her and Michael shook his head from behind me.
“Miss modesty.” He muttered and I bit back a snicker as I looked down at the gorgeous girl in my arms.
“May I have this dance?” I asked and she smiled as she took my hand and I led her out into the dance floor.
#They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swinging' hot spot
Don't it always seem to go/That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
Ooooh, bop bop bop/Ooooh, bop bop bop
They took all the trees, and put ‘em in a tree museum
And they charged the people a dollar and a half to see them
No, no, no/Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til its gone/They-paved paradise, and put up a parking lot
Hey farmer, farmer, put away your DDT/I don't care about spots on my apples,
Leave me the birds and the bees/Please
Don't it always seem to go/That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
Hey now, they paved paradise to put up a parking lot/Why not?
Listening late last night, I heard the screen door slam
And a big yellow taxi took my girl away/Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til its gone/They-paved paradise and put up a parking lot
Well, don't it always seem to go/That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise to put up a parking lot/Why not?
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot/Hey hey hey
Paved paradise and put up a parking lot
I don't wanna give it/Why you wanna give it
Why you wanna giving it all away/Hey, hey, hey
Now you wanna give it/I should wanna give it
Now you wanna giving it all away/Hey, paved paradise to put up a parking lot
#

Everyone clapped when the song was finished and the principal walked over to the mic.
“Hey everyone, it’s time to give out the awards!” he exclaimed and everyone cheered, they did it early each year so that everyone could relax and enjoy themselves and could leave when they wanted to as most people had a curfew. “Please welcome Miss Isabel Evans and Mr. Alex Whitman to the stage!” he stated and everyone cheered as they stood up at the stage and took the mikes off the stands.
“Hey everyone, welcome to the prom 2004. Are you all ready for the awards?” Isabel asked and everyone cheered.
“Whoo Hoo! Lets a get a move on and give out the awards that everyone deserves.” Alex stated and everyone laughed as Isabel shook her head in amusement.
“Okay, the first award is the Best butt of Roswell High!” Isabel stated and Alex turned around and lifted his tux jacket up.
“Hey Isabel, does my bum look good in this or fat?” he asked, Liz buried her face in my chest as she fought to keep from laughing out loud while the boys didn’t bother, I could see that the girls were fighting the giggles while Isabel rolled her eyes.
“Alex, I really don’t think you would want me to answer it right now.” She informed and Alex nodded as he dropped his jacket and turned back to the front.

He opened the enveloped and pulled out the paper before rolling his eyes,
“Guys, it’s a tie between Max Evans and Kyle Valenti!” Alex called out; I looked at him in a stunned shock while Liz smiled as she kissed my cheek.
“Congratulations.” She told me and I narrowed my eyes at her.
“You knew about this!” I exclaimed and she laughed.
“Whom do you think voted for you?” she asked and I laughed as I kissed her harder.

Kyle went up on the stage and took the award.
“As Max is a bit busy with his girl right now and mine kicked me up here to collect it, I have to say, thank you all for voting for our ass to be the best of Roswell High, but Max, mine is still better than yours.” He stated and I laughed as I lifted my cup.
“Take it all you want.” I told him and he bowed before getting off the stage and walking back over to us.
“Okay, now we got that one out of the way.” Alex stated as he lifted an envelope and handed it to Isabel. “This award to the couple most likely to be caught in the eraser room.” He stated and Isabel opened it, she read it before laughing slightly.
“The winner is Max Evans and Liz Parker!” she blurted out and I looked at her.
“For crying out loud! We weren’t caught that much.” I stated.
“Five times buddy, that four more than any of us.” Someone stated in the background and Liz giggled as she dragged me up the stage so we could accept the award.
“You have to say something.” Alex stated and I glared at him, he just smiled and I rolled my eyes.
“Thanks for voting us.” I told them before dragging Liz off the stage and shaking my head.

What is this place like?

~~~~Liz~~~~

Poor Max, he is not really having a good time so far. Maria was voted for the one who was more likely to be famous. Alex was voted for the class joker. Michael was voted for the greatest artist, a bunch of other peoples won awards, I wasn’t really listening as I was trying to comfort Max from his embarrassment.
“Okay, now we come to the last award, the Prom King and Queen.” Isabel stated and Alex nodded as he took one envelope, Isabel opened hers. “The Prom King is…Max Evans!” she stated and everyone cheered as Max rolled his eyes as I pushed him toward the stage, he went up and accepted the crown and the jacket.
“Okay, everyone calm down, the Prom queen is… Liz Parker!” Alex shouted and I looked at him in a stunned shock while everyone cheered, Tammy laughed as she dragged me up the stage.
“I wasn’t in the running.” I hissed to her and she smirked.
“It was in write in vote, both you and Max.” Tammy whispered as she shoved me on stage so that Isabel could place the crown on my head and wrap the jacket around me.
“Now, the prom king and queen, you have to dance.” Isabel stated as Max led me down to the dance floor, I smiled as he led me to the middle and our favourite song came on.
#We came, we came; we came again/To stem the tide and point the blame
Came back from more/Came back to see what you had in store
Everyone join the line, everyone/Yeah
So you wanna spin the world around? /So you wanna spin the world around?
And anybody else cut em down/So you wanna make catastrophe?
Wont you send it right over to me/I got some time
Everybody running high/The same, the same, the same again
To steal the time and haunt the graves/Just because its there
Don’t mean you see it anywhere/Maybe it’s a trick of the light
Maybe, yeah/So you wanna spin the world around?
So you wanna spin the world around? /And anybody else cut em down
So you wanna make catastrophe? / Don’t you send it right over to me?
I got some time/Everybody come alive
Yeah
So you wanna spin the world around? /So you wanna spin the world around?
And anybody else cut em down/So you wanna make catastrophe?
Don’t you send it right over to me? /I got some time
Everybody running high/So you wanna spin the world around?
So you wanna spin the world around? /And anybody else cut em down
So you say we haven’t turned around? /So you say we haven’t turned around?
Just everybody else is going wrong/Going wrong
#

Max leaned into kiss me as the song ended, I smiled as I kissed him back. He pulled away slightly.
“Let’s get out of here.” He whispered as he looked into my eyes, I smiled up at him.
“Agreed.” I whispered as he led me out of the building, everyone else had started dancing halfway through the song so we were lucky. I couldn’t help but feel excitement build up in me; we were finally going to hit home base.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my back being pressed up against the door as Max kissed me slowly and passionate. I groaned when I felt his hands slid up my back before fingering the straps of my dress then sliding them down my arms. I pushed him back slightly and the dress slid off my body, revealing the red bra and thong that I had worn underneath it.
“God Liz, you’re gorgeous.” He groaned out as he pulled me up against his body once more, I ripped his shirt apart, having disposed his tie a while ago; it made it easier for my hands to run over his body. He removed his arms from around my waist to get rid of his shirt while I fumbled for the button and the zipper, finally getting them both undone and pulled down his trousers and boxers at the same time, Max kicked off his shoes and socks while I slipped off my sandals.

He turned me around while kissing me till the back of my knees hit the bed. I nearly fell backward but his arms around me kept me upright. His hand slid up my back and undid the clasp of my bra before peeling it away. It dropped to one side as my arms went round his neck, holding on.

He let his hands skim down my body till they reached the edge of my thong and he slid it down my legs, I kicked it away as he backed me on the bed and climbed on beside me. I reached out for him and kissed him harder than before as I let one hand trail down his body and reached his erection, I stroked him a couple times before he reached down and stopped me.
“Baby, are you sure?” he asked and I nodded.
“More than ever Max, make me yours.” I whispered; he looked at me to be sure that I was sure before leaning in and kissing me.
“Are you covered?” he asked and I knew what he was talking about.
“Yes.” I whispered; we were both virgins so we didn’t have to worry about diseases.

He lifted himself and fitted himself over me, he ran his hands over my body, cupping my breasts and rolling nipples between his fingers before letting them skim down to my lower region, he let a finger slid into me, ensuring that I was ready. “Please Max…” I gasped out, he nodded as he lifted himself off my body, he gripped himself before lowering himself into me, and I winced slightly as my walls expanded.
“You okay?” he whispered and I nodded.
“Keep going.” I told him and he nodded as he moved further into me, I could feel myself relaxing, as I grew accustomed to his thick length.

Once he was fully sheathed in me, I sighed with relief.
“Liz?” He whispered, I rocked my hips and he got the message, he pulled out before plunging in again, I gasped as I arched my hips and my nails went straight to his back, he was hitting my wall at the top of me and I loved that feeling. “Oh god Liz.” He muttered as he started thrusting harder and faster, I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, holding tight.

All I could feel was his cock thrusting harder and faster into me, my walls getting slicker and hotter as pleasure ran over my body, I knew that I was going to feel that same mind blowing feeling like on new year day. All of a sudden, he brought his thumb on me and I was lost to the feeling, my body arched up into his and he let out a groan as my walls clenched around him, I could feel his cum shooting into me, filling me up.
“Oh god Max.” I whispered as he slumped on to the bed, he moved to the side and looked at me, stroking my sweat soaked hair back.
“Are you okay?” He asked and I nodded as I kissed him.
“I’m more than okay.” I whispered and he nodded as he kissed me back as our bodies cooled down, I felt the shivers coming on and he pulled the covers over our bodies as I snuggled into him.

This was the best night of my life.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl:

cocopucks: Yes, they used protection, Liz is on the pill.

Emz80m:

obsession:

RASaero611:

anonymousarfan:

Michelle17:

Lizza:

orphyfets:

roswell3053: Thanks.

Glad you liked the last chapter and i know you are going to love this one!

Chapter 24

~~~~~Max~~~~~

I felt sunlight shining in my face, I blinked slightly as I looked at my alarm clock, it was only half six in the morning, I could feel a warm body pressed up against mine and I looked down before smiling. There she was, the angel of my dream, sleeping beside me. I shifted so that my head was resting on my hand, my elbow resting on my pillow so I was looking down at her. I watched her as she sleeps; I let my fingers run up and down her arm, lightly. She looks like an angel when she sleeps, her cheeks slightly flushed; her lips were slightly parted as she breathed and her hair was spread over the pillows.

I couldn’t pull my eyes away from her, she seemed to be glowing from the inside out, making me love her even more. I couldn’t stop myself as I bent down and kissed her soft lips.
She stirred as she stretched in bed before snuggling into my side. I smiled as she opened her eyes, blinking as she looked around the room before looking up into my eyes.
“Morning.” I whispered and she smiled shyly.
“Morning.” She whispered in her sleep filled voice and I felt a shot of lust go through my loins.
“How are you feeling?” I asked as I rested my head on the pillow and stroked back her hair.
“Hm, great.” She breathed out and I smiled before flicking my eyes down slightly over our sheet-clad bodies.
“I meant lower.” I told her and she smiled.
“A little sore but it’s expected.” She told me and I nodded before leaning in to kiss her gently on the lips, I felt her smile against my lip as she lifted one arm around my neck and buried into the nape of my hair, playing with it. I’ve noticed that she likes playing with nape of my hair for some reason. I wrapped my arm around her waist over the sheet and pressed our bodies closer to each other. “I love you.” She whispered as we broke away for air and I smiled.
“I love you too.” I whispered back, enjoying our time together.

I smirked as I pulled the covers away from her butt slightly and ran my hand over it before looking into her face.
“So… when did you get the tattoo?” I asked and she groaned as she buried her face in the pillow.
“Alex and I were fourteen at the time, we got completely sloshed, don’t asked me how we did cause I haven’t got a clue. The rest of the night is still a bit hazy, the next thing I knew was that I was in bed with Alex, we were completely clothes and we had pain our butt, you can imagine the surprise we felt when we saw the tattoos on our butt.” She told me and I smiled.
“Why didn’t you get rid of it? You have the money.” I reminded her and she smiled as she turned slightly so she could see the heart shape tattoo with an arrow through it, my name decorating the middle of it.
“I kinda fell in love with it after the shock worn off and I didn’t want to remove it so I kept it, hoping that one day you would be able to see it.” She told me, shyly and I kissed her lightly on the lips.
“Kinda glad I did.” I whispered and she giggled. “What did Alex get?” I asked.
“A star with Isabel’s name in the middle, it stands for stargazer as Isabel loves staring at the stars.” She told me and I shook my head.
“Does anyone know about the tattoo?” I asked and she shook her head.
“The only people who knows are you, Alex and I. Even Tammy doesn’t know,” she told me and I cocked my eyebrow.
“How about when you shower in the lockers after Gym and she smiled.
“As I always have gym before lunch, I tend to wait till they have all gone. I’m not about to let it become gossip you know.” She teased and I smiled as I fingered her tattoo, tracing the heart causing her to smile. “Caveman.” She whispered and I smiled as I kissed her on the lips.
“Can you blame me?” I teased and she laughed as she kissed me once more, we just relaxed, enjoying our after glow of being together.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I was resting my head on Max’s chest when the door opened; we both looked up and saw Alex standing there.
“Don’t mind me, I’m just here to grab the cd that I need.” Alex stated as he walked in with his hand covering his eyes. I bit back a snicker when I saw Max’s shocked look while I shook my head.
“What CD?” Max asked.
“Oasis, Tammy is making a mixture for Jake and Tess so she asked me to help her out.” Alex stated. “You need to tell me where to go as I can’t see.” Alex told him and Max bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back a smile.
“Okay, just a few more steps and you’ll reach the CD holder.” Max told him, Alex walked but his feet got tangled up in Max’s boxers and he went down with a thump, causing both, Max and I to start laughing.
“Not Funny!” Alex stated from his place on the floor.
“What on earth are you doing?” we hear a female voice stated from the doorway and saw Tammy standing there with her hands on her hips, looking like Isabel there for a minute.
“Just making sure I wasn’t seeing anything I wasn’t supposed to see.” Alex stated as he tried to untangle his feet from the boxers without opening his eyes and Tammy rolled her eyes.
“They are both under the covers, I hardly think you can see anything.” She told him, Alex, peeked one eye open, making sure that Tammy was right before opening both and glaring at us.
“You could have least told me!” Alex exclaimed and Max shrugged.
“We were being entertained about the fact that you couldn’t see.” Max told him and Alex shook his head as he stood up, he spied the CD.
“Ha, ha!” he exclaimed and made to get it, only his feet tangled up in my jeans, causing him to fall down again and us to laugh once more.
“For crying out loud Alex! Could you please make sure your feet are clear before trying to lunge at something? Isabel won’t be happy to find that you are all covered in bruises and scrapes, I’m still in her bad mood after beating you at Basketball.” Tammy exclaimed as she walked over and grabbed the CD before pulling Alex up and pushing him out of the room, shaking her head. “See you later.” She told us before shutting the door behind her.
“What are they like?” Max asked and I shook my head as we both lay down once more. I settled my head in the crook of his neck as he ran his fingers up and down my arm.
“What did you expect when we all started making friends with the craziest people in Roswell?” I asked and he laughed, I looked over at the window only to burst out laughing.
“What?” Max demanded, I pointed to the window and he looked over before laughing as well.

There where Kyle, Michael and Jake were, pressing their faces up against the windows.
“Have a good night?” Kyle, slyly, asked and Max lifted a rubber ball from the floor and chucked it at the window, hitting Kyle on the nose. “Ow!” he exclaimed.
“Get a life you guys!” Max stated, the guys moved away from the window only for a stream of water to shoot their way.
“Thought you guys needed cooling down.” We heard Tammy teased and we laughed when we realised she had shot them with the hose.
“TAMMY!” they boys yelled but gulped, we lay there, puzzled what was happening now.
“And just what do you boys think you are doing? Spying on Max and Liz!” we heard Isabel snapped and we bit back our snickers.

The boys were in for it now!

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Tammy, let me in.” I heard Jake plead from the other side of my bedroom door and I scoffed.
“Like hell, what do I want to do with a guy who was spying on my brother and his girlfriend?” I fired back.
“Oh come on Tammy, it was a joke.” He pleaded and I rolled my eyes, trying hard to keep a smile from forming on my face while Alex was practically rolling off the bed with laugher.
“Oh, so you are saying it’s okay for the boys to watch us as we have sex?” I demanded as I stood up with my hands on my hips. “That’s just great, glad to know you love that me that much that you willing let us become participates for voyeurs.” I replied.
“Tammy, that’s not what I meant.” Jake stated, banging on the door.
“Really?” I asked. “Cause that what it sounds like to me? Why should I let you in? I’ll never know if someone is watching us.” I told him and Alex shook his head, amusement covering his face.
“Tammy, I was kidding, we were only doing it to wind Max up.” He whined and I rolled my eyes.
“Are you going to forgive him?” Alex asked and I smiled wickedly.
“Who do you think I am?” I asked as I sauntered over to the door and flung it open.

What I didn’t realise that Jake had been leaning on the door, he fell down to his knees and I smirked as he made to get up but I placed a hand on his head, keeping him down. “I didn’t say that I forgave you did I?” I asked and he whined.
“Tammy.” He pleaded and I shook my head.
“Nope, in fact, I like you kneeling so you are to stay there till I’m ready to forgive you.” I told him and he sighed as he shook his head, defeated while Alex laughed.
“You know, I think I am going to enjoy today after all.” Alex informed me and I laughed.

~~~~Max~~~~

I walked past Tammy’s bedroom, fully clad in clothes, I looked in before moving onward, I stopped then I redoubled back and saw that Tammy was sitting on the edge of the bed with Jake kneeling in between her legs, massaging her foot and Alex sitting at the computer, checking out the websites.
“Having fun?” I asked and Tammy smiled.
“Loads.” She informed, I looked at Jake and bit back a snicker at his thundercloud/lost puppy expression and shook my head as I walked into the kitchen, seeing that only Maria, Isabel and Tess was sitting at the counter, I was confused.
“Hey girls, where Michael and Kyle?” I asked and Tess scoffed.
“We sent them home, we really don’t want to be seen with voyeurs at the moment.” Tess informed and I sighed.
“Then how come Jake is here?” I asked and Isabel smirked.
“Tammy is milking it for all it’s worth, she knows that Jake will do whatever it takes to get back into her good books so she is having a little fun with him before letting him know that she forgave him.” Isabel stated and I shook my head in amusement.

It’s amazing how scary the girls could be when they wanted to be.
“How come the guys can’t be like Max?” Maria asked and I looked at her.
“Excuse me?” I asked and she sighed.
“You’ve hang around with them for years, how come you couldn’t have rubbed off on them?” she demanded and Isabel voiced her objection.
“Alex is complete gentleman.” Isabel stated.
“That’s because we trained him.” Liz stated as she entered the kitchen clad in her clothes, I handed her a glass of orange juice and she smiled as she sat down. “Beside, each boys have their own way of showing how the feel for a girl.” Liz explained and I nodded.
“I know that women likes to be shown affection because of Tammy and Isabel so I just pass it on with Liz. Michael and Kyle never really grew up with any sisters remember so they don’t really know what a girl wants.” I explained before shrugging. “We’re not mind readers, you need to tell us what you want.”
“I don’t know about that, you seem to read Liz’s mind very well.” Tess stated and I smiled at her.
“I’ve been in love with Liz for a long time, so I know how she works.” I told her and Liz smiled.
“Same here, we just know what the other wants but we still tell the others too so that there is no misunderstanding.” She explained as she hopped off the chair and kissed my cheek before placing her empty glass in the dishwasher machine.

I kissed the top of her head as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my body before looking at girls, shaking my head at their dreamy looks.
“Talk to the guys, let them know how you feel.” I told them and they nodded as I stared out of the window with Liz cuddling into my side.

This is turning out to be a great day, but why do I get the feeling that my happiness is not going to last long?

TBC

Don’t panic yet!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Emz80m

Maxsgurl: Brace yourself.

obsession:

RASaero611:

roswell3053:

anonymousarfan; You'll see

orphyfets:

Lizza: Here you are! Glad you trust me, now i'm trusting you not to throw anything at me. :wink:

Glad you liked the last chapter and brace yourself, it's going to be a bumpy road.

Chapter 25

~~~~Liz~~~~

I was sitting in the doctor’s room, waiting as she took blood from my arm, soon she was finished and handed me a piece of cotton to cover the wound.
“Okay, I will send this off and check the results.” She told me and I nodded.
“How long do you think before I can get it?” I asked and she sighed.
“If you are really that worried, I can push it and see if they can get it back to me by tonight?” she suggested and I nodded.
“Yes, please. I really need to know.” I whispered and she nodded as she wrote out something on the bottle.
“Okay, I will phone you when I get the results. All I can tell you is, take it easy for a while.” She informed me and I nodded as I stood up.
“Thanks Dr. Alison.” I told her and she nodded as I exited the office and sighed as I rested against the wall, hoping to god that I was wrong.

~~~~Max~~~~

Here I am again, sitting here on the couch waiting for my sisters and girlfriend to get a move on so we could go to the carnival. How long can a girl take to get ready for a carnival, it’s not like we’re going to a dance or anything like that.
“Hey.” I heard a female voice stated, I looked up and smiled when I saw Liz standing there in her knee length demin jeans and a white off the shoulder top and knee high, high heeled black boots.
“Hey, is Tammy ready?” I asked and she nodded as she walked over to me and sat down next to me.
“Yeah, she just on the phone to Maria, apparently Maria is having a dressing crisis and she wants Tammy’s help.” She told me as she rested her head on my shoulder and I smiled as I rested my head on her head.
“It’s been ages since we went to a carnival hasn’t it?” I asked and she nodded.
“Yeah, the last time we went was about three years ago.” She informed me.

Three years ago before Tammy started acting weird more like.
“Well, better make sure everyone has a good time tonight.” I told her and she smiled up at me before kissing me gently. I could sense that something in her had changed since the night we made love, which was a month ago, like she knew something that she wasn’t telling me.

I pulled away and looked at her, she looked up at me, puzzled.
“What?” she asked and I sighed.
“You don’t regret the prom night do you?” I asked and she smiled as she kissed me once more.
“Does it look like I regret the prom night? Or the other two times we made love after that?” She teased and I laughed slightly. We hadn’t really had the chance to get alone; there was our work and the fact that our parents seemed to be home each time.
“No, but you do seem a little distanced.” I observed and she nodded.
“I know, I just have a lot on my mind at the moment. I’ll tell you when I’m ready, I promise you.” She whispered as she looked into my eyes and I nodded, I kissed her forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder once more. I still couldn’t help but think that when she would tell me, it was going to change my life.

~~~~Liz~~~~

“How about the coaster?” Michael asked and we all headed over to it, we all got strapped into it and I looked at the loop. We had finally made it to the Carnival after Max pushing Isabel and Tammy into finishing getting ready and practically carried us all out to the jeep.
“I hope Maria has gone blind at the moment.” I told Max and Maria turned to me.
“Why?” she asked and I smirked.
“Only there is a loop, as in a upside down loop.” I told her, as the coaster started moving, she turned right round to the front and started screaming.

Soon the ride came to a stop and we all got off, Max had to hold me up cause I was laughing too hard at Maria’s furious expression as she turned on to Michael.
“You know that I hate loops!” she shouted at him, he rolled his eyes as he started to walk on but Maria wasn’t letting him get that far without an ear bashing.
“Jeez, the girl has a set of lungs doesn’t she?” Tammy asked as she and Jake came up, arms wrapped round the other’s waists. “I would be surprise if they haven’t heard her in the North Pole.” She muttered and I laughed.
“I have to agree with you there, why didn’t she look before going on the coaster?” I asked as we all walked over to the amusement arcade area where you could win toys and such.
“Want to play a game?” Max asked and I nodded.
“Sure.” I told him and he led me over to the games area, he soon found a basketball game and I smiled as he handed over the money to get the balls and shot hoops after hoop leaving me shaking my head as he handed me a stuffed puppy. “Aw, thank you.” I told him as I kissed his cheek and cuddled the puppy close to my heart.
“You know, a guy could get jealous.” He told me and I smiled as I looked up and kissed him on the lips.
“Don’t worry, you have nothing to be jealous off.” I told him and smiled. “He is going to be sleeping with me tonight.” I told him before walking off, smirking.
“Hey, that’s not fair you know.” He whined as he followed me, I laughed as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.
“Don’t worry too much about it, you’re the only one who can keep me nice and hot in bed.” I whispered huskily into his mouth, he groaned as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me further into his body so I could feel his erection pressing up against me.
“You know, you really shouldn’t tease me with words like that.” He whispered; I smirked as I kissed him once more.
“Guys!” we heard a female voice interrupt, we turned to see that Tammy had her hand over Maria’s mouth while Isabel had covered her eyes and Tess was smirking, amused.
“God Maria, do you need to broadcast it?” Tammy demanded.
“What did you expect? They are making out in a family environment!” Maria mumbled out and Tammy rolled her eyes.
“Not like you weren’t doing the same in the house of mirrors.” Tammy muttered as she pulled her hand away and Maria to blush with Michael groaned.
“The house of mirrors?” I asked, arching an eyebrow before smirking. “Oh Maria, I never realised that you were that kinky.” I told her causing Tammy to snicker and Maria to open and close her mouth, speechless.

All of a sudden, there was a flash of light and we turned to see Alex holding the camera.
“Finally, got it on film, Maria Isabella Deluca, speechless.” Alex stated with a triumph expression covering his face and the rest of us to laugh while Maria shook her head at Alex.

What are our friends like huh?

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“I think I’m going to kill myself.” I muttered and I heard Liz laugh before turning to face her. “It’s not funny! Either I’m going to kill myself or I’m gonna have a heart attack.” I told her and she smiled.
“What did you expect when you made us all go to the carnival?” she asked and I sighed.
“I didn’t expect to be baby sitting.” I told here and she smiled as she wrapped an arm around my waist and bumped hips with me.
“Could be worse.” She told me and I looked at her.
“How on earth could it be worse?” I demanded.
“We could be at an amusement park where you are bound to get lost.” She informed and I winced.
“Oh yeah.” I stated, remembering the times when we all went to amusement parks, I swore I thought my mom was going to get us all leashes to hold on to us.
“Let hope we never have to go through that again.” I told her and she laughed in agreement.
“At least we had a good time.” She stated and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and smiled as we headed over to the exit.
“Yeah, you’re right. You even cheered up a little.” I told her and she looked at me and I rolled my eyes. “I’m not blind sweetie, I have noticed that you seem a little distance.” I told her and smiled up at me.
“Just have things on my mind, I will tell you when I’m ready, I promise.” She told me and I nodded, I knew it had nothing to do with her parents so it was something else but I just couldn’t help but feel that she wasn’t going to get the chance to tell me what she had been thinking about.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I arrived home, my parents were in the living room and I managed to sneak up the stairs to my room, when I entered my room, the phone was ringing and I sighed, wondering who would be calling at this time of the night.
I picked up the phone.
“Hello?” I asked.
“Is Miss Parker there?” a female voice asked.
“This is she.” I replied.
“It’s doctor Alison, I wanted to tell you that I got your results back and it’s positive.” She replied; I felt my body clench.
“Are you sure?” I asked, just wanting to double check.
“Yes, I’m sure, so if you could phone the receptionist and make an appointment.” She explained and I nodded.
“Sure.” I told her before hanging up the phone in a stunned shock, how was the hell was I going to tell Max?

I, unsteadily, got off the floor and made my way down the stairs, I grabbed my jacket and was about to walk toward the door when my parents stepped out of the living room. “I’m going to the Evans’ house.” I told them as I made my way but my mother’s hand on my arm stopped me, she spun me around and I saw wild rage in her eyes
“YOU SELFISH BITCH!” My mother screamed as she slapped me across the face, it was harder than she ever did and I realised that she was no longer caring where the bruises were going to show and if anyone get to see it.
“We didn’t bring you up so you could go and whore about you slut!” My dad snapped as he punched me in the stomach, I gasped as I felt blood trickling before blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, I felt a little hazy about where I am but I realised that I had to get to Tammy’s house as soon as possible otherwise things were going to get a lot worse. I groan slightly as I pushed myself off the floor, I looked back where I was lying and saw a pool of blood and I felt some of the blood rushing to my head, making me dizzy. I was going to black out if I didn’t leave right now.

I made my way out of the house and tripped slightly, I felt pain shooting up leg as I clutched my shirt together, it had been torn open, I felt like every part of me was either bruised or burning from a cut and it probably is. I managed to get myself back up and slip through the back alleys, I sent up a prayer of thanks that the Evan’s house lived near mine so I didn’t have to worry too much if I wasn’t going to make it.

I looked up and saw that I had reached the Evans house. I stumble down the Evans’ pathway and I hoped to god that Tammy was there; I need her to help me.

I slipped up but I placed a hand on Max’s jeep to keep me up right, what I didn’t know that I left a bloody handprint on the metal. I managed to reach the door; I leaned heavily on it, hoping that I wouldn’t pass out from the intense pain. I banged on the door before ringing the doorbell.

I heard footsteps heading toward the door and the door opened, the last thing I knew; my whole world went black.

TBC

Okay, now you can panic.

And no throwing any knifes and such don’t want to harm anyone. Rotten fruits and books are fine.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl:

roswell3053: You'll find out in this chapter if she lost the baby or not.

Emz80m:

addicted2roswell: You'll be seeing more of kick ass Tammy, Glad you like it!

cocopucks:

RASaero611:

Lizza: First time i've seen you speechless.

flyawayraven: Gotta leave a cliff hanger every now and then.

roswellrox: Glad you like it and you'll find out who opened the door in this chapter.

orphyfets:

Paris Nicole:

Spicy trini1: No, The gang will understand cause they know what Liz is like. Don't worry, the gang won't hate Tammy, they know that she hated keeping the secret from them and only did it because Liz made her promise.

anonymousarfan:

cfitch53:

Welcome New reviews and lurkers, glad you are liking it!

Okay, this is it! The chapter you have all been waiting for! There will be a question at the end. Glad you're liking the story.

Chapter 26

~~~Max~~~

I heard someone banging on the door then ring the doorbell, I look at my family with confusion covering my face. None of us were expecting visitors so I couldn’t think who would be at the door, especially at this time of the night.

I got up from my chair and hurried to the door, something inside of me was pressing me to go faster, that it was important. Like it was a matter of life and death and it confused and scared me at the same time.

I open the door only to catch someone as they fell, I, instinctively, knew it was Liz and I hear Tammy gasp behind me as I leant Liz backward and swallowed hard at the sight of her bruised and swollen face. She looked like she had been in a fighting match, only one that the fight went on with no rules.
“Oh my god!” My mother exclaimed as I carried Liz into the house, away from the cold as my dad hurried over to the phone and called an ambulance. I couldn’t think, not with Liz’s battered and bruised face lying lifeless.
“The police are over at the Parker’s house, apparently there were a lot of noises that the neighbours called them in.” Michael stated when he came in with the rest of the gang. “What’s going on…?’ he caught sight of Liz’s bloodied body. ‘Fucking hell!” he exclaimed, Maria and Tess moved him out of the way and caught sight of Liz.
“LIZ!” they both screamed as they hurried over by my side. “What happened?” Tess demanded as tears ran down her face.
“I don’t know.” I whispered.
“Did you say that the police are over at the Parker?” Tammy demanded to Michael and he nodded, we all looked up and saw Tammy looking furious. “Those fucking bastards!” she screamed as she made a move toward the door but my dad wrapped his arms around her arms and her waist, holding her back. “I’m going to kill them!” Tammy screamed; my dad was holding her back as she fought against his grip. “Why couldn’t you just let me tell someone Liz, why did you have to make me promise?” she sobbed out.
“Tammy…” Jake started as he took a step toward her, he stopped and looked at me, I was shrugged, confused.
“I’m gonna fucking kill them, I should have done it when I first found out but no you had to make me promise, Liz, why couldn’t you just tell him? Why did you have to shoulder it all the time?” she demanded before breaking down, Jake hurried over to her and pulled her into his body as they both fell to their knees, he rocked her backward and forward, kissing her forehead.
“Tammy, Sh, everything will be okay.” Jake whispered.
“No it won’t, why couldn’t she just let me tell someone?” she sobbed into his chest.
“Max…” mom turned to me with a questioning tone.
“Tammy knows who did this to Liz, I’m guessing it happened before as she had been tight lipped.” I explained and she shook her head before looking at Tammy.
“My poor baby.” She whispered.

The door was slammed open once more and we saw the paramedics rushing through the hallway, they saw Liz lying on the ground and hurried over to her, they checked her over before moving her to the stretcher.
“What happened?” One of the men asked.
“I don’t know, she just came here like this and she hasn’t woken up since she passed out.” I explained and they nodded.
“Okay, we better get her to the hospital as soon as possible.” They stated as they led her out of the house.
“I’m coming with you.” I told them and they nodded, I turned to the others. “You can drive the jeep.” I told them and they nodded as I hurried out of the house, I jogged down the driveway, stopping when I saw a bloodied handprint on the metal of my jeep, I swallowed hard when I realised it was Liz’s handprint hurried in the ambulance, questions running around my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We, finally, reached the hospital, we all got out and the doctors and nurses took Liz away into the emergency room while I was standing at the door, looking through the window as they worked on her.
“Max!” I heard people shouting, I turned around and saw the gang heading toward me.
“Where is she?” My mom asked.
“She’s in there.” I told them and they nodded as they led me over to the seat, I was still in a shock at what I saw.

We were sitting there for what felt ages when the doctor finally came out.
“Doctor.” My dad stated as he stood up. “How is she?” he asked.
“She’s a very lucky girl I can tell you that, she has some internal bleeding which we managed to stop, a few of them were quite life threatening, she is still unconscious though.” He explained and my dad nodded.
“Will be able to see her?” he asked and the doctor shook his head.
“Not yet, the nurse is just going to clean her up and they will transport her to the ICU room. She will come and get you when you can see her.” He explained before walking off, I stood up and paced the hallway as the nurses transported Liz into the room before spinning around to look at my sister.
“Right, I want answers and I want them now!” I snapped.

~~~Tammy~~~

“Right, I want answers and I want them now!” Max snapped as he looked at me. I just continued to look through the window at Liz lying there, black and blue, lying at death’s door because she refused to let one of us tell someone that could have helped us. “Tammy.” I hear Max warn and I sigh as I turn around to face everyone.
“Liz’s parents did this.” I whisper and everyone stared at me before looking at Liz then turning to face me once more.
“This is what the secret was?” Max demanded and I nodded.
“Before you ask, I found out purely by accident.” I informed them.
“How?” Max asked and I took a deep breath before speaking.
~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

I walked into Liz’s bedroom and found her lying on the bed, crying.
“Hey Lizzie, what’s wrong?” I asked as I sat down on the edge on the bed. I placed my hand on her back and I felt her wince in pain, confusing me. “Liz?” I asked.
“It’s nothing Tam.” She replied; I shook my head as I pulled up her top and I saw bruises and couple of cuts.
“Liz?” I asked, shakily, wondering what the hell was going on.
“I told you Tam, it’s nothing.” She told me as she pulled down her top and moved away, I stared at her, incredulous.
“Nothing? Liz, you have cuts and bruises on your back!” I exclaimed as I racked my brain for an answer then it hit me, Liz growing quiet after Rosa’s death, how she seems dead all the time, how she seems to fear going home, always making excuses why we can’t go over to her house, wearing jumpers and such even in the hot weather. “Liz, have your parents been beating you up?” I demanded and she shook her head but the paling of her face and fear in her eyes told me that I was right. “Liz! Why are they beating you up? You’ve done nothing!” I shouted.
“I deserve it!” Liz shouted at me. “I drove Rosa to her death!” I shook my head, I knew that Liz and Rosa had an argument before Rosa droved off and somehow ended up crashing into a semi truck. She was killed instantly.
“Liz, you had an argument for crying out loud! Max and I argue but it doesn’t mean that he going to drive himself to death!” I shouted back.
“I pushed her over the edge, it was my fault!” Liz shouted and I shook my head.
“You listen to me, it wasn’t your fault! Rosa, obviously, had some problems that she never told anyone and it drove her to her own death, not you!” I snapped back and Liz shook her head.
“She left a message, she told my parents that she couldn’t live with the fact that I was sister, I drove her to her death!” Liz snapped and I took a step back in a stunned shock.
“Did you read the message?” I demanded and she shook her head.
“No, my mom and dad did.” She told me and I let out a scoff of disbelief.
“And you believed them? Liz, as far as we know, there probably wasn’t any letter!” I shot back. “In fact, your sister had a lot of problems, she was doing drugs for fuck sake!”
“No she wasn’t!” Liz shouted at me and I looked at her, confused, it was well known that Rosa did drugs; it was even in the autopsy report, my father found out when he was checking out the case.
“Liz, she was doing drugs.” I stated, softly and she shook her head.
“No she wasn’t, mom and dad told me that it was my fault!” she snapped back and it hit me, they must have started beating her since Rosa’s death and told it was all her fault that it’s now programmed in her head. Damn!
“Liz, we need to tell someone!” I shouted.
“No Tammy, we don’t!” Liz shouted back but I refused to back down.
“Let me tell Max.” I protested, without knowing that saying his name had caused my phone to autodial his number. “He’ll help us!” I exclaimed, Liz shot out of her seat and grabbed my arms.
“No Tammy, you can’t tell him, please!” she begged me and that was when I finally realised the full extent of her feelings for my brother. I had made a mental note to talk to her later on about it.
“Liz, we can’t deal with it on our own, we need help!” I protested and she shook her head as she put out her pinkie.
“Pinkie promise me you won’t tell.” She snapped and I shook my head, pinkie promise is the one thing I hate because you are not allowed to break it, you can’t break it unless you were willing to lose the person you promised. “Pinkie promise.” Liz begged as tears ran down her face and I broke down.

I linked my pinkie with hers and looked deep into her eyes.
“I promise.” I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Max~~~

I stare at Tammy in a stunned shock; I knew Tammy wouldn’t pinkie promise unless she really cared about the person.
“I can’t believe her parents blamed her for Rosa’s death!” Maria bit out bitterly.
“Liz and Rosa had an argument the day Rosa died, they believed Liz pushed Rosa over the edge.” Tammy explained and I cursed as I rested my back on the wall.

All those times I knew something was wrong; I let them brush me off saying that everything was okay. God, I was so stupid. “Max?” I looked up and saw Tammy staring at me with fear in her eyes; I hurried over and took her into my arms.
“It’s okay, I’m not mad at you. I know you were only doing what Liz begged you to do.” I whispered and Tammy nodded.
“How did she hide the bruises and that?” Michael asked and I felt Tammy take in a shuddering breath.
“Liz and I have a huge supply of Foundation, one that were specially made to cover up bruises. You’d be surprise what the make up companies can do when paid money.” Tammy explained. “It helped, especially when it came to cheerleading.”
“And that’s why she never showered with us. She made sure that we were all gone first.” Isabel exclaimed and Tammy nodded.
“Yeah, this way no one would see the bruises and cuts and ask questions.” Tammy explained.
“But she didn’t act like someone who was being beaten on a regular basic.” Michael exclaimed, confused.

It struck me like lightening. All those times where she flinched and such, god I was such an idiot.
“She’s good at hiding her emotions, her entire life based on it.” Maria whispered.
“God Max, we hit it on the mark when you asked if she was being physically abused!” Tess whispered and I nodded.
“Why did on earth did you agree to it?” my mother asked and Tammy sighed.
“I only agreed to the promise if we made a pact, Liz assured me that her parents weren’t hitting her too hard, which I didn’t believe but had no proof, I told her that if she ended up in hospital, that was it, I would blow the lid off the whole secret, no matter what.” Tammy informed them and our mother shook her head.
“What about the medicine?” Kyle asked and Tammy shrugged.
“I don’t know if it’s due to her injuries or if it’s something else, we never really spoke about the attacks because I made it pretty clear how much I hated the secret so she didn’t tell me anything in case of provoking me into going to someone.” Tammy explained and I shook my head.
“God, why couldn’t she tell me?” I asked, anguish filling my voice, she looked at me, she was about to reply when the doctor came out and walked over to us, I stood up.
“Is she okay?” I demanded and he nodded.
“Yeah, she’s fine, she has a couple of broken ribs, broken arm and she sprained her ankle. She looks worse than she is, she has bruises and cuts over her body.” He informed us then sighed. “I’m sorry to say she lost the baby.” He told me and everyone gasped, all I heard was a roaring sound in my ear, the words, ‘lost the baby’ rang through my head, over and over again. She was pregnant?
“She was pregnant?” I asked and he nodded before understanding dawned on him.
“You never knew, sorry, I assumed you were the father.” He told me and I looked at him. “How do you mean?” I asked and he sighed.
“As you said it was her parents who beated her up, I have no idea how further than beating they have gone.” He informed me and I felt bile rise up in my throat, the thought of her being sexually assaulted by her father made me sick, I turned to Tammy, pleading in my eyes and she shrugged.
“I have no idea Max, she never told me anything except the beating.” She told me and I closed my eyes. The only person who knew was Liz.
“That’s where the blood was coming from?” Isabel asked and the doctor nodded.
“Yes, I’m sorry.” He whispered before walking off.
“She was pregnant?” my dad asked before looking at me. “Max, did you ever?” he asked and I nodded.
“Yeah, we made love a couple of times.” I told him and he nodded.
“It could have been our grandchild.” I hear my mom whisper; Isabel broke down in tears.
“Why couldn’t she come to one of us? Why hold it in?” Michael demanded as he stood up and I sighed.
“That’s who she is.” I whispered.

A nurse came over to me.
“Hi, would you like to see Liz now?” she asked and I nodded.
“Please.” I whispered and she nodded.
“Follow me.” She instructed, I followed her to Liz’s room; I was going to see her.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl: You'll find out if Liz was raped in this part.

Lizza: yes, i am proud of this fic, this is my little baby. Yes, it will make things easier now that everyone knows.

orphyfets:

anonymousarfan:

RASaero611:

obsession: Abused children find it hard to ask for help but don't worry, she will know that they love her in time.

roswell3053: Losing a baby isn't an easy thing but she will get it over it in time.

roswellrox: Doesn't have to see her parents any more, hm, we'll see.

Okay everyone, you will find out in this chapter if Liz was raped and who was the father of the baby.

This is short, just focusing on Max and Liz.

Chapter 27

~~~~Max~~~~

#Oh, Why You Look So Sad? /Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now/Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through/'cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you/You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess/Could make me love you less
#

I walked into the room and took the seat next to Liz’s bed; I couldn’t get over how different she looked with the bruises and the cuts all over her face. I took her hand as gentle as I could and held it. God, she went through this on a countless basic. How could she hide it?

#I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you
#

And add in the fact that she was pregnant, god, I didn’t want to ask her who the father was, I was scared that her father had raped her, I hoped to god that she never went through that horror, that she had been safe from that horror from her own parents, but I knew I had to ask her, I needed to know that her dad hadn’t raped her, that she was prevented from that horror.

#So if you're mad, get mad/Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now/Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too/Well I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the crossroads/And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along/'cause even if you're wrong
#

I sighed as I rested my back on the chair; I was confused about how to feel about everything, her parents were battering my girlfriend because they blamed her for Rosa’s death and she didn’t tell me. I kept my eye on her, I just wanted her to wake up and tell me what happened, to tell me why she didn’t tell me.

Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you
Take me in; into your darkest hour/And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
#

I leaned over and kissed the top of her head as I stroked back her hair.
“You know, you need to wake up soon.” I told her. “You have a lot of worried people outside, wondering what happened to you tonight. God, I’m wondering what happened, please Liz, wake up. I love you.” I whispered and shook my head. God, what has she been through?

#And when.../When the night falls on you, baby
You're feeling all alone/You won't be on your own
#

Soon, I her felt stirring, Liz’s hand clenched around mine, reflectively, and I looked up, I saw her eyelids flickering before they slowly opened. At first her brown eyes looked glazed over, like she was confused about where she was before turning to look at me.
“Hey.” I whispered and she winced slightly.
“Hi.” She whispered back and I noticed that her voice was hoarse. “Where am I?” she asked.
“Your in the hospital.” I told her and she closed her eyes before looking at me.
“You know.” She stated, it was a statement, not a question and I knew it.
“Yeah, Tammy finally spilled the beans.” I told her and she nodded.
“How are you feeling?” she asked me and I rolled my eyes.
“Isn’t that my line?” I teased weakly and she grinned slightly before letting it fade.
“Max.” she whispered and I sighed.
“Hurt that you didn’t tell me, scared that I was going to lose you, confused about everything and angry that your parents did this to you.” I whispered and she sighed as she reached over and touched my cheek.
“Don’t be, I’m here.” She whispered and I nodded as I kissed her gently and lightly on the lips.
“How about you?” I ask.
“Like I’ve been run over by a truck.” She teased and I smiled slightly.
“Everyone is worried you know, god, Isabel and Tammy was crying and I’ve never seen them cry before.” I explained and she sighed, she let one hand rest on her stomach and I swallowed hard, I was going to have to tell her. “Liz, you were pregnant.” I whisper and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
“I lost it?” she asked and I nod. “I was going to tell you today.” She whisper and I stroked back her hair.
“The baby was mine?” I asked and she looked at me.
“Who else could it have been?” she asked.
“The doctor didn’t know if you have been sexually abused so…” I trailed off and her eyes soften.

Won't let nobody hurt you
#

“Max…” she whisper as she lifted her hand and stroked my face. “All my parents did was beat me up; they never went any further than that. You are the only person I’ve been with, sexually.” She assured me and I nodded, relief flooding through my body that she hadn’t suffered those horrors at the hands of her parents.
“We were going to have a baby together?” I asked and she nodded. “When did you find out?”
“I had a feeling so I went to my doctors, she phoned me and told me of the results. I was about a month along.” She whispered and I looked at her stomach before looking at her once more.
“Don’t suppose you knew what is was?” I asked and she smiled at me as she ran her hand through my hair and shook her head.
“No, it was too early to tell but I had a feeling that it was a boy.” She whispered. I nodded before looking at her stomach once more, trying to comprehend everything; my baby was safe in her stomach only a few hours ago now it wasn’t, all I could feel was emptiness.

#I'll stand by you/Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you/I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
#

~~~~Liz~~~~

I watched as Max stared at my stomach, I knew that he was feeling confused about how to feel. He found out that he was going to be a father and that I lost the baby in a matter of minutes. I ran my hand though his hair, comforting him as I thought back to my parents.
“Max,” I whispered and he looked up at me. “Where are my parents?”

I see his eyes darken with rage.
“They are in jail. One of the neighbours called the cops because of the noise disturbance and Tammy had given a statement.” Max explained and I closed my eyes.
“How is Tammy?”
“A wreak, she went hysterical when you blacked out and started shouting how she was going to kill your parents and demanded to know why couldn’t you let someone know.” Max explained and I nodded. “Liz, we all forced Tammy to tell us so don’t be angry with her.” I opened my eyes and looked at him.
“I’m not, I understand she felt she couldn’t keep it a secret anymore, she told me that if I ended up in hospital because of this, she would tell someone.” I explained and he nodded.
“God Liz, why didn’t you tell me?” he whispered out, hoarsely and I shrugged.
“Max, I loved my parents and I felt I deserved the beatings.” I explained. “I was trying to protect you. You put James in hospital because he manhandled me, what would you have done if you found out about my parents?” I asked and he looked away. “Exactly.”
“I would have protected you.” He whispered as he looked back at me and I stroked his face.
“And how could you protect me if you were in jail?” I asked, he nodded, my point being made.
“Why did they hit you tonight?” he asked. “It must have been bad otherwise you wouldn’t be in here.”
“They found out about the baby, don’t ask my how they knew, they did and they didn’t like the fact that I had a boyfriend while Rosa was dead.” I explained and he kissed my forehead.
“I won’t let them anywhere near you, you can count on that.” Max promised, looking into my eyes.

I swallowed back my sobs, wondering what I did to get a guy like Max Evans.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl: Glad you loved it. Sorry i made you cry.

roswellrox:

RASaero611:

anonymousarfan:

orphyfets:

obsession:

roswell3053: You'll see.

Emz80m: Yours was interesting, 'hope the parkers rot for what they did', we'll see near the end what will happen to the Parkers.

Enjoy this chapter, you are going to get a few answers.

Chapter 28

~~~~Max~~~~

I looked up at her and smiled softly, she has fallen to sleep, I leaned over and kissed her slightly on the lips before kissing her forehead, I stood up and pulled my hand away slightly, she tightened her grip on me and I smiled widely, even in sleep she didn’t want me to pull away. I leaned over and kissed her gently.
“I love you Max,” she whispered and I smiled.
“I love you too.” I whispered back and finally loosen her grip on my hand before wrapping the covers around her and walking out of the room where the rest of my family were waiting.

Everyone jumped up when I exited the room and hurried over to me.
“How is she?” my mom asked and I sighed.
“She’s fine, it was my child.” I told her and her hand flew up to her mouth.
“She lost our grandchild?” she asked and I nodded.
“Why did she end up in hospital?” Tammy demanded. “They have hit her before, not this hard or bad before, what changed?”
“They found out about the baby and didn’t like it.” I whispered and Isabel looked at me.
“They put Liz in hospital because she was pregnant?” Isabel demanded and I nodded.
“Yeah, they didn’t like the fact that she seemed to be moving on with her life with me while Rosa was dead.” I told them and she shook her head in disgust.
“I bet Rosa is rolling over in her grave at the thought what her parents have put her sister through.” She muttered to herself.
“How is she?” Tammy asked.
“She was tired, I told her that she lost the baby and that her parents were in jail.” I told them and they nodded.
“How far along was she Max?” My dad asked and I smiled gently.
“About a month, she had a feeling that it was a boy.” I told them and they smiled sadly at me.
“How is she, emotionally?” Jake asked and I shrugged.
“I think she is still in a shock, I don’t think it registered that I know and that she had lost the baby.” I explained and he nodded.
“Can we see here?” Maria asked and dad shook his head.
“Not right now sweetie, let her get some rest beside, I don’t think she wants you to see her like the way she is right now.” dad told her as he pulled her into a hug and she nodded.
“I just don’t understand why her parents would attack their own child.” She exclaimed. “They are suppose to love and protect her!” she sobbed out and dad hugged her harder.
“There is no reason.” Dad stated.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

I looked off and I saw Jim heading toward us.
“Dad, uncle Jim is coming.” I told him, everyone turned around and Jim stopped.
“Hey, how is she?” he asked.
“She’s fine, she’s sleeping at the moment.” Max explained and Jim nodded.
“Dad, Liz was pregnant, she lost the baby.” Kyle whispered and Jim looked at his son in a stunned shock before shaking head sadly.
“What’s the deal with her parents?” I asked and everyone looked at me before looking at him.
“They have been arrested for noise disturbance.” Jim explained and I shook my head.
“Charge them with child abuse.” I told him and he looked at me.
“What?” He demanded.
“Her parents have been beating her up since she was eight years old, they are the reason she is in the hospital right now and the reason she lost the baby.” I told him and his jaw tightened.
“Proof.” He stated.
“The battered body of Liz Parker.” I told him and he nodded.
“That’s enough proof for me.” He stated and stalked over the reception area and phone the station, finally, Liz’s parents was going to get what was coming to them, maybe now Liz can live her life in peace.
“What are you doing Tammy?” Diane asked and I looked at her.
“I also told Liz that if she ended up in hospital, she could forget about me protecting her parents, they are going down for what they did to her.” I told them.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I woke up to sunlight shining in my face, at first I was confused about where I was till it hit me, I was in hospital. I sat up and looked at the walls as everything came back to me. The doctor hitting me with the fact that I was pregnant, my parents losing their temper and beating me up, finding out that Max knows the truth…finding out that I lost the baby. I felt unbearable pain shoot through my body at the last thought; I lost our baby.

I felt tears come to my eyes; I fought hard to fight them back when I heard a male voice.
“Hey, you okay?” Max asked as he sat down, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and I shook my head, he bundled me up in his arms so that I was sitting on his lap and I cried into his chest.
“I lost our baby!” I sobbed out and he rocked me backward and forward, kissing my forehead.
“It wasn’t your fault.” He whispered and I shook my head.
“It was my fault, if I hadn’t killed Rosa then none of this would have happened!” I cried and he pulled back so he could look at me in the eyes.
“Now you listen to me.” He warned. “You never killed Rosa, your parents lied about the letter Liz; Rosa never left any letter.” He told me and I shook my head.
“But…” I protested and he shook his head.
“But nothing Liz, they thought that they could take their anger out on you. Rosa had a lot of problems when she was young, she was doing drugs Liz, she never left a letter for anyone.” Max stated firmly.
“Tammy was right.” I whispered and he looked at me, puzzled.
“About what?” he asked and I looked out of the window.
“That you wouldn’t blame me for killing Rosa.” I whispered, refusing to look at him.
“Liz…” he breathed out.
“I tried to tell you but we kept getting interrupted and I would lose my nerves, I was scared that you would side with my parents, that you would agree with them and hate me for killing Rosa.” I explained and he placed his hand under my chin and forced me to look at him.
“Listen to me Liz.” He whispered as my eyes met his. “I love you and I would have never agreed with your parents, it wasn’t your fault that Rosa died and I would have gotten you away from your parents the minute if you had told me.” His eyes soften. “I could never hate you.” He whispered and I felt the tears come to my eyes once more, he enveloped me in his hug and stroked back my hair, this time; my tears were of relief.

~~~~Max~~~~

I stepped out into the hallway and I rested my back on the wall. I could feel the tears stinging the back of my eyes, I tried hard to fight them but all I could see was Liz’s fearful eyes playing about in my head, I slumped to the floor, still resting my back against the wall as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to hold back the tears.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Tammy kneeling beside me.
“She thought I would hate her.” I whispered out and she nodded, her lips curled up in a sad smile.
“I know.” She whispered and I turned to face the wall.
“Did I do something to make her think that I would hate her?” I whispered and she sighed.
“Come on, you need to have a drink, god know I need one.” She told me as she helped me up and led me to the canteen.

She got us some hot chocolate as I sat down at one of the empty tables; the room was so empty. She got the drinks and sat across from me and handed me the cup. “It wasn’t you.” She whispered and I looked at her. “Liz has been beaten up since she was eight years old Max, she lived with this secret for nearly ten years now. Her parents started beating her up after the funeral, at least, that when I think they started beating her up.” She explained and ran a hand through her dark locks. “They had programmed it into her head that she was worthless, that she deserved the beatings and that she was a killer for pushing Rosa over the edge. I found out three years ago and, god, you should have seen her, she was petrified that I was going to blame her for her sister’s death, I had to pin her to the bed in order to get her to calm down and listen to me.” She explained.
“You wanted to tell me, didn’t you?” I asked and she nodded.
“Yeah, I tried to tell you Max, but I had made a promise to her. I gave you hints and I noticed you picked up on them but it was pointless as Liz always had a story to why she had bruise on her body. God Max, she wanted to tell you too, I could see her fighting within herself to tell you but in the end, the fear always won.”
“How could you cope with it?” I asked her, I knew my sister was strong and I was wondering if she ever had a breaking point.
“I didn’t, I was furious with her parents when I found out that I was ready to kill them myself, it was only Liz’s fear that held me back. I begged and pleaded her to tell someone but she refused, over the time we wouldn’t talk about what happened because I’m not equipped to deal with it and she knew that it would eventually push me over the edge and tell someone, damn the promise.” She explained and sighed. “God, I love the girl like a sister but she just has to be so damn stubborn half the time.” She muttered.
“Is that the reason why you kept making sure she was staying over at our house all the time and such?” I asked and she nodded.
“Her parents never knew that I knew and we both kept it that way cause we knew that it would get worse if they knew that I knew, ever since they didn’t know that I knew, they let her go to our house without an argument.” She told me and I rested my back in the chair.
“What the hell did they do to her?” I breathed out and Tammy shrugged.
“They beated her torso the most, you know, to stop any bruises showing up when she was cheerleading and such, I think finding out the baby just pushed them over the edge, the fact that it could have been Rosa who could have been having the baby if she hadn’t died just made them crack.” She whispered and I shook my head.
“Still no excuse to go around beating up Liz because she was alive for fucks sake.” I snapped as I stood up, my chair scrapping against the ground.
“Don’t you think I know that?” Tammy demanded as she stood up. “I begged her to tell someone, to tell you or hell, even a teacher if that what it took to get her away from them! God, I was the one who helped her to cover up her bruises so that no one could see them!” she exclaimed. “I wanted to tell someone but I knew that Liz would spin up a lie to think that I was going crazy and she would hate me. God, I love her but I really wish she would stop being so stubborn for once.” She whispered and I sighed.
“At least her parents are in jail.” I muttered and she nodded before looking at me.
“Go to her Max, she needs you.” She told me and I nodded, I kissed her forehead before leaving the canteen and heading toward Liz’s room.

I stepped in and saw that she was still sleeping, I removed my shoes and slipped into the bed, I knew it was against the rules but I needed to hold her, to remind myself that she was alive and was with me.

She moaned my name as she shuffled closer to me, making sure that her head resting over my heart before sighing and falling back into a deep sleep, I kissed her forehead before resting my face in her hair and going to sleep myself, we can sort everything out later.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

cocopucks:

obsession:

Maxsgurl:

Lizza:

RASaero611:

orphyfets:

anonymousarfan:

Chapter 29

~~~~Liz~~~~

Here I am, lying on the hospital bed, my bruises and cuts have gone down much to the satisfaction of my doctor and my bones are healing perfectly. I know that Max is happy to see my face turning back to normal. The doctor had refused to let everyone come in and see me, fearing that it would upset my resting time; so far the only people I have seen are Max, Mr. Valenti and Mr. Evans. I saw Tammy for a brief time, I let her know that I wasn’t mad at her for telling Max and that, in fact I was glad that she did.

Today is the day when my doctor is letting everyone in to see my, I, desperately, want to see all my friends, the people who have become so close to me that we’re like family. I missed Isabel’s bitchy attitude, Tess’s sassiness, Kyle’s Buddha talk, yeah that’s right, you heard me correctly, Alex’s goofiness, Michael’s stupid remarks he makes when he gets uncomfortable and tries to make you feel better and Maria’s bubbly smile and chatter.

Max has been brilliant through the whole ordeal, I know he is still trying to cope with the fact that he was going to be a father, he told me that Isabel was delighted that she was going to be an aunt only to be devastated when she found out that I lost the baby. Diane and Phillip were stunned that I was pregnant, they never got over that before finding out that I lost the baby, he told me that his mother was crying that I had lost her first grandchild at the hands of my parents and vowed that they will do whatever it took to keep me safe. They were even thinking of adopting me but as I’m eighteen, there is no point and I already view them as parents in my eyes and heart they let it go.

Oh, I can still have children; both, Max and I were delighted when we found out that I could still have children with him.

“Lizzie!” a female voice squealed, I turned and smiled when I saw the gang standing the door way then laughed when I saw Alex tangled up in balloons.
“Hey guys.” I replied and they all came hurrying into the room, hugging me as hard as they could, I wasn’t complaining, I thought I was going to lose them when I was on death’s door so I was hugging them back as hard as I could. They had brought me gifts and brought over the stuff that the other students at the school had given them to pass on to me. Roswell is a small town you know.
“You feeling better?” Michael asked and I smiled.
“I’m feeling great, Max has been great through everything.” I assured him and he nodded.
“Where is Max anyway?” Kyle asked and I shrugged.
“He said that he had something to do.” Tammy informed as she sat on the bed next to me,
“Where could he be?” Isabel asked and Tammy shrugged once more, not having a clue.
“Anyway, while we are waiting for Max, who wants some sugary junk food?” Tess asked as she upended the bag on to my lap.

On my lap, there were packets of crisps, jelly sweets, chocolates you name it. I squealed happily.
“Oh you are a god send!” I exclaimed to Tess as I picked up a packet of mars bar, the other started looking through for a sweet they like. Being stuck in hospital with only hospital food had really put me off eating that Max had to resort to bringing in food from the house and the Crashdown so I would eat.
“No problem, Max told me that you were complaining about the lack of food they had in here and I thought why not.” Tess informed.
“Thank you.” I told her and she smiled.
“Just you wait till you get out of here, you, me, and the rest of us girls have one big date with Ben and Jerry.” She told me and I smiled.
“Can’t wait.” I told her.
“So, how come you never told us?” Maria asked once everyone was settled and I sighed.
“I was scared, I thought that you would agree with my parents and would hate me too.” I admitted, I held up my hands when I saw them all rush to reply and smiled softly. “I know that you wouldn’t hate me, at the time, the fear and the thought that I had killed my sister was pretty much programmed in me. Max and Tammy managed to sooth my fears that you wouldn’t hate me.” I told them and they nodded.
“Good, the next time when something like this happens again, no matter what, you better tell us.” Michael stated and I nodded.
“Yes sir.” I told them and Alex smirked.
“Maybe she hit her head a little harder, she’s acting like Tammy.” He stated and Tammy reached over and hit Alex in the shoulder.
“That’s my girl you are talking about.” Jake stated as he hit Alex’s back and Alex rolled his eyes.
“Okay, come on, give me a break!” he exclaimed. “Sorry for trying to lighten up the mood a little.” He muttered and we all laughed, just enjoying ourselves with our friends.

I’m still wondering where Max is though.

~~~~Max~~~~

I can’t believe that I’m doing this but I have to, I need to put it to rest or it will continue to eat away at me. I sighed as I rested my head on the wall as I leaned back in my chair. I’m in the sheriff’s station, waiting for the go ahead to go and see the Parkers.

I know I shouldn’t be here but I need to tell them what I think of them and what they did to Liz and our child. They had hurt Liz so much that she still forgives them but to rob our child’s life, that’s is unforgivable. I know Liz wants to hate them but she has a huge heart, it’s one of the things I love about her but it doesn’t mean I can’t take over for her.

Jim came out and looked at me. I stood up and walked over to him.
“You can go in now. Come out when you are finished.” He told me and I nodded. I know that he wants a piece of the Parkers after what they did to someone who he saw as a daughter but it would mean at the expense of his job and we all knew that Liz would be upset if he lost it over her.

I stepped into the room, Jeff and Nancy was sitting at the table; they looked up when they heard me enter.
“Why have you requested to see us?” Jeff asked. I sat down on the other side of the table and looked at them.
“Why did you beat up Liz?” I asked, not answering his question.
“Because she drove our daughter to her death! She was the one who should have died, not Rosa!” Nancy spat out.
“So you killed our child for pay back?!” I hissed out in anger, anger flaring in my eyes. “Do you have any idea what you put us through, what you put Liz through?” I demanded. “Do you know that she still forgives you?” I stood up and started pacing the room. “God, the woman I love I love is in hospital, recovering from a near death experience and the loss of our child yet she still loves and forgives you!”
“She’s nothing but a slut!” Jeff hissed out, I slammed my hand on the table, startling them.
“For you information, I was her first and only! She is your daughter for crying out loud!” I growled out.
“She lost that status the day she drove our daughter to her death!” Nancy spat out and I glared at them both.
“I promised Liz this and I will keep this promise. I’m going to make sure that you will go down for a very long time and if I get a hint that you will be put on parole, I will make sure you won’t, I will do everything in my power to make sure that you will never get the chance to go near Liz at all and if you do anything to harm Liz, I will hunt you down and make you regret it.” I hissed out. “And remember this, I always keep my promise.” And left the room, unable to look at them for what they did to Liz and our child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the hospital and looked in the window of Liz’s room and smiled. The whole gang was in the room and Liz was laughing at something Alex had said. I felt my heart warmed at watching them. In the past year, we all became really close that we were family.

“Hey Maxwell. Where did you go?” I hear Michael asked from behind me, I turned around to face him.
“I went to see the Parkers.” I admitted and he looked at me for a long time.
“Hope you gave them hell.” He finally stated and I smiled.
“Yeah, I promised them that I would make sure that they will be sent down for a very long time.”
“Good.” Michael stated before turning to look through the window.
“How has she been?” I asked, watching the gang laugh and Michael smiled.
“She cheered up when Tess dumped the junk food on her lap, she missed you though.” Michael informed and I nodded.
“Can we keep where I was a secret? I don’t want to upset her.” I explained and he nodded.
“Sure.” He replied and smirked at me. “Ready to go and face the gang?” he asked and I smiled back.
“Bring it on.” I replied and we entered the room. Liz looked up and her face brightened when she caught sight of me. Yep, there was nowhere else I would rather be.
“Hey!” Liz breathed as I moved over the bed and sat down next to her, I kissed her on the side of her head before catching sight of the sweeties on her lap and laughed.
“What did you do, Tess, buy out the whole store?” I teased and she threw a wrapper at me.
“Funny.” She shot back and I smirked.
“I thought so too.” I stated and she rolled her eyes before turning to Liz.
“How on earth do you deal with him?” she demanded and Liz smirked.
“I have my own method of controlling him.” She told her and I looked down at her.
“Excuse me.” I stated and she smiled up at me.
“I love you.” She whispered with the little puppy dog eyes and I gave in and kissed her on the lips and Tess smirked.
“That’s a good method, I think I need to try it out.” Tess stated, as we both broke apart.
“Oh you can try it on me all you want babe.” Kyle stated and Tess looked at him.
“Who said it would be with you?” she asked and we all snickered at Kyle’s wounded/jealously look.
“It better be with me.” He warned and she rolled her eyes.
“Or what?” she challenged, Kyle leaned over and whispered in her ear, causing her to blush and her mouth to drop open, causing the rest of us to look at him, intrigued.
“What did you say to her?” Michael demanded but Tess managed to recover.
“Don’t even think about it.” Tess hissed out, causing the rest of us to laugh once more.

It was great just to relax and enjoy our lives, I really think finding out about Liz’s secret and almost losing her had made our bond stronger and I, for one, am very grateful for it.
TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Maxsgurl:

Emz80m:

obsession:

anonymousarfan:

roswell3053:

orphyfets:

RASaero611:

Chapter 30

~~~~Max~~~~

“This is stupid and you know it!” I heard Tammy shouting, Liz and I were sitting on the couch, watching a film. It was only a few days later that Liz was discharged from hospital and was taking it easy, I looked up and saw Tammy looking furious as she ran her hand through her dark locks. A habit she picked up from me.
“Tammy, there’s nothing we can do.” My dad told and she scoffed.
“You can tell them to take a flying leap of the freaking cliff!” she shot back and I bit back my snickers as Liz giggled slightly but we were still confused.
“Tammy, what’s wrong?” Isabel asked as she came down the hallway, looking frustrated and I guess that Tammy’s shouting has interrupted her studies time.
“The fucking lawyers want Liz to go on trial!” Tammy informed Isabel with a deadly calm voice and I shot up from my seat and hurried over.
“What do the fuck do you mean?” I demanded and she turned to me.
“Oh, the police had phoned up and told us that there is going to be a trial, the lawyers want Liz to be the witness!” she exclaimed and I looked back at Liz, where she huddling into the covers with fear in her eyes.
“It’s too early! She’s only came out of hospital!” I told my parents and my mom shrugged.
“They have a warrant, they say if Liz doesn’t submit to the trial, she will be arrested for wasting the jury’s time.” My mom explained and Tammy turned on her.
“I want a minute alone with them and I will make them see sense, even if I have to knock it into them!” she snapped.

Even now that everyone knows Liz’s secret, Tammy still bears the responsibilities of protecting Liz on her shoulders.
“Tam, there’s nothing we can do.” My dad explained but she shook her head.
“I don’t care what I have to do, Liz is not going on trial till she is ready and she isn’t!” Tammy exclaimed.
“How can you know?” mom asked and Tammy spun around, pointing to Liz.
“Look at her, she huddled under the covers cause she fears the thought of seeing her parents!” Tammy exclaimed and shook her head. “If they want Liz to go on trial, they’ll have to get through me first.” She stated.
“Tammy…” mom stated but Tammy shook her head.
“No mom, Liz is not ready for this.” She told her before storming off to her room, leaving us all stunned in her wake.

~~~~Liz~~~~

They want me to go up on trial, they want me to see my parents again and tell everyone everything that my parents went through. How can I tell them that they killed my child because I was alive? I rocked backward and forward on Max’s bed that I was sitting on, my arms were holding my legs as I held on to the blanket that surrounded me. God, how can I sit up on the stand and tell them what they did to me? I would have to go to the deepest of my mind and recover all my memories of what my parents did to me. I can’t, I can’t do it.

“Liz?” I heard a male voice asked, I looked up and saw Max standing in the doorway.
“I can’t do it Max.” I whimpered, he hurried over and pulled me into his arms, rocking me backward and forward. “How can I tell them they killed our child cause I was alive?” I sobbed out and he stroked my hair.
“Sh, don’t worry about it right now, Tammy is going to make sure that the trial will be at a later date, once you have recovered from everything.” He whispered and I nodded against his chest.
Does this mean I have to face my parents again?” I asked and he gulped.
“Yeah.” He whispered and I nodded, inside I was petrified of seeing my parents again, they would blame me for doing this to them.
“It will be okay.” He whispered as he rocked me once more, I nodded but I couldn’t believe him.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Max!” my mom shouted, I lifted my head and looked at Liz, she had calmed down a little more and I sighed.
“Come on, we need to see what she wants.” I told her and she nodded as she took my hand and we headed into the living room, I stopped short when I saw another man in the room. He had black hair and dark eyes.
“This is Jack Mastodon.” My mom introduced and I looked down at Liz, she looked up at me with a hint of fear in her eyes. “He is the lawyer who will be defending Liz.” Mom finished and I nodded as I walked over.
“What do you want?” I asked.
“Miss Parker needs to go on trial.” Mr. Mastodon stated and I saw Tammy gear up.
“Why?” she asked coolly and he looked at her.
“Because the warrant says so.” He replied and she cocked her head slightly to the side, a habit she had picked up off Liz.
“Surely you see our side, Liz had suffered a tragedy and only just come out of hospital, wouldn’t it be better to wait till she rested properly?” Tammy asked.
“Sorry, I have to do what I’m told.” Mr. Mastodon stated with a fake smile and Tammy’s eyes darken in anger.
“You are only acting like a jerk because your son got beaten up by Max.” Tammy stated, my mother and father looked at me before looking back at Tammy.
“I beg your pardon.” He exclaimed, his colour had faded and it hit me, Tammy had hit on the nail, he was doing this because I attacked James!
“You heard me, you hate the fact that James was attacked so you are taking out on Liz as revenge.” Tammy stated as she stood up and walked over to him so she could look at him straight in the eyes. “You are very petty!” she hissed out.
“Tammy!” Jim stated and she shook her head.
“No, I will not let Liz be used like that, just because his little son’s ego is bruised by Max attacking him, in defence of Liz by the way, I will not let him use Liz’s trial as revenge.” Tammy stated.
“Now listen here you bitch!” Mr. Mastodon stated as he pointed a finger in Tammy’s face only for Tammy to grab it and bend it backward.
“Keep your fucking finger out of my face before you pull back a stump!” she hissed out as she shoved his hand down only for his other hand to come up to strike her.

We all stood up but a strong hand was clutching Mr. Mastodon’s hand, we all turned and saw Jake standing there with fury in his eyes.
“If I were you, I cut my losses and get out before you do something that you will end up regretting.” He warned before shoving the arm down and moving beside Tammy.
“Guess it’s true huh?” Tammy stated and Mr. Mastodon turned to face her. “Definitely like Father like son, your son couldn’t take the answer no so he resorted to attack Liz, and you can’t take the answer no so you resort to attack me.” Tammy stated.
“Miss Parker has to go on trial!” he protested and I shook my head.
“Get out.” I told him and everyone turned around to face me, he looked at me.
“What?” he demanded and I glared at him.
“Get. Out. You are fired!” I snapped, he snapped close his briefcase and stormed out of the house, leaving us shaking our head.
“Now what do we do?” Dad asked.
“I know a really good lawyer.” Jim spoke up and we all looked at him. “His name is Mark Wilson, I saw him in a couple of cases and he is really good and fair.” Jim explained and mom nodded.
“I have seen him about on a couple of occasion, everyone I met had spoke very highly of him.” My mom informed and dad nodded.
“Call him up.” Dad stated and my mom nodded as she headed into the hallway to get the phone.
“Come on, I’m taking you back to my room.” I whispered to Liz, leading her back to my room.

I settle her on the bed and wrapped the covers around her; she looked up at me.
“Can you just hold me?” she asked and I nodded as I got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back against my chest.
“Go to sleep, Liz, you need it.” I whispered, I looked down and saw that her breathing had levelled out and her eyes were closed. I smiled as I kissed her forehead before laying my head down once more.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

I sighed as I raked my hand through my hair, I was so ready to punch someone but I knew I couldn’t. I sighed as I headed into the basement, peeling off my jumper as I moved over to the punching bag that Max had set up when he was 13, I pulled off my boots and grabbed the sneakers that was stashed away in the corner, I tied the laces up and moved over to the punching bag.

I closed my eyes and cricked my neck and I opened my eyes once more only to see that the Punching Bag has turned into Jack Mastodon I let my anger loose as I punched the bag as hard as I could. I needed to get rid of my frustration otherwise I was going to lose it and attack someone.

I grunted as I kicked the bag, I wasn’t aware that Jake was behind me, watching me beat the shit out of the bag till he came up and rounded till he was behind the bag.
“Aren’t you suppose to have someone holding the bag?” he asked as he held it.
“Aren’t you suppose to be upstairs?” I replied and he scoffed.
“Tammy, you are beating the shit out of a bag. What the hell is going on?” he demanded and I sighed.
“Liz is not ready to go on trial right now, she needs to get over her ordeal before she can see her parents then move on with her life.” I explained, still beating the bag up.
“Why can’t she move on right now?” he asked and I scoffed.
“If she meets her parents now, any sanity she has left will go out of the window, she is not emotionally stable enough to see them. She will lose it in court.” I explained and it hit him.
“And they want that?” he asked and I nodded.
“Well, the defendant of her parents will, this way they will get off and Liz will be classed as a family wrecker for trying to destroy her family’s reputation.” I explained and he shook his head.
“Why didn’t you tell them that?” he asked and I sighed.
“Are you kidding, they’ll never let Liz go to court if I do, I’m just making sure that the court is at a later date so that Liz is strong enough to face them, if I tell them now, they’ll start wrapping Liz up in cotton wool.” I reminded and he sighed, not getting anything else out of me as I continued to beat the bag up.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me gently; I looked up and saw Tammy leaning over.
“Hey, you need to get up, Mr. Wilson is here and he wants to talk to you.” Tammy explained and I nodded, I, gently, pulled myself out of Max’s embrace before turning around and kissing him, he woke up immediately and nodded as he got out of bed, we all headed into the living room where a tall man with light brown hair and blue eyes were talking to Mom and dad.

He turned when I entered and he smiled.
“Hi, I’m Mark Wilson, I will be representing you at the trial.” Mr. Wilson introduced himself to me and I smiled slightly.
“Nice to meet you.” I told him and he nodded. “Do I need to tell you anything?” I whispered and he shook his head.
“No, I have the notes from the police records, the doctors, your family and the ones that Mr. Mastodon was forced to give me.” He explained and I nodded.
“What about the trial?” Tammy demanded and Mr. Wilson smiled at her.
“I talked to the judge, he said that we can push the date at a later time so that Miss. Parker can recover from her ordeal before facing her parents, so, I will let you know when the trail date is.” He stated as he closed his briefcase, Mr and Mrs. Evans walked him out of the house.

I sighed as I rested my head on Max’s chest, was this ever going to end?

TBC
Dani's fics