Confessions of a Married Man(AU,ML,Adult) Conclusion 1/29

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay I wish I had a new part...but I don't. I should have it out by tomorrow. I've just been sick and it's taking it's toll on the patience I do have.

But...I wanted to drop off this pretty banner for Round 3 Nominations

Favorites Series - Aww! That means so much!
Favorite Fluff Fic - Didn't know I was in the running lol!
Favorite POV - You really do like Max dontcha? :wink:

Thank you guys so much!! You are all amazing and I do have good news I have picked three winners of the baby names. So stay tuned to see whose names I've chosen!

*hugs*

Tanya

P.S. Just an FYI I posted a Christmas fic on the CC board :roll: Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I'm so sorry you guys had to wait, I had this part done but it was on my laptop and well since I was sick it didn't leave my bedroom lol! Anyway...this is a quick post because I'm beat and tomorrow is yet another day of traffic and work.

I will say that I thought, obviously I was sick, that this part would have the names of the winners, but it doesn't. However, rest assured the next part is almost done and the winners will be announced. I'd say expect an update on this one by Saturday!

Thanks for the awesome feedback...now this will tie up a few loose ends...or maybe just one :twisted:

*hugs*

Chapter 19

“Did you have a good time sweetheart?” I’m in the shower and she’s brushing her teeth. We got back from the party a few hours ago, and we stopped for some hot chocolate on the way home. Liz needed it. At least that’s what she told me. And you know me? I’ll bend over backwards to make her happy.

“Yes, it was so much fun. But it made it so much more real, you know?” I’m not sure I know what she means so I ask.

“Well we now have diapers and baby wipes, wash cloths, even baby clothes, we are completely prepared at least in those aspects. Now we have to wait for them,” she says and I can’t help but smile thinking about our children being born.

“I can’t wait to meet them,” I say as I pull back the shower curtain and smile at her. She turns to face me and nods, “Me too.”

“I love you.” I tell her before I slip back behind the curtain.

“I love you too, Max.” She leaves right after that and I’m now left with only my thoughts. Everyday I feel like I’m just waiting for Liz to tell me it’s time. We are as prepared as we could be, although I think there really isn’t a way to be completely prepared to have a baby. And we’re having two, which adds even more pressure, but I’m looking forward to it.

“We need to go over the names again, Max.” The moment I step into the bedroom she starts on me. I don’t understand why we need to pick a name right this moment.

“Liz,” I start but she cuts me off.

“Max, I know you think it’s logical for us to meet them and then name them, but that doesn’t leave me very much comfort. We need to at least narrow down this long lists of names.” I sigh heavily and pull on a pair of boxers then cross the room and slip under the covers with her.

“Oh damn! Hold on, I got you something.” I almost forgot. It’s nothing spectacular but I saw it and thought about Liz.

“You got me a present?” She asks as her eyes light up.

“Yes. Of course.” I quickly cross the room and open my closet. Now where the hell did I put it? Oh here it is!

“Sorry about the wrap job, I didn’t have a lot of time.” I shrug and hand her over a small yellow box. Her eyes are brimming with tears and she hasn’t opened it yet. I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad one. I guess I’m about to find out.

“Oh Max! It’s so cute! I love it!” It was good. I knew it would be. Did you have any doubt? Once again, I thought we established the fact that under no circumstances should my rhetorical questions be answered. Did you forget already?

“Really?” I ask because well usually I’m a bit more extravagant, as if you didn’t know, with Liz’s gifts.

“Max, they are the cutest koala bears I’ve ever seen.” She turns it over and shakes the snow globe, and then cranks the dial underneath. Now she really starts to cry. Her shoulders start shaking and tears are slipping down her cheeks steadily. I quickly hop on the bed and kneel down in front of her. I rest my forehead against hers and tilt her chin up to face me.

“Baby, I wanted you to know that even though things are going to change and we may not always have time for the things we used to do, that I’ll always love you. And I’ll always have time for you.” I kiss her lips softly as the soft melody of our wedding song filters through the room. I had it especially made for her. Wasn’t that sweet and thoughtful of me? I know it was, you don’t have to tell me.

“Thank you. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, Max. I know I say that but I really mean it. I’m the luckiest woman in the world. I love you so much.” She smiles brightly and kisses me back with such passion. I want her so bad, but we can’t anymore. I sure as hell miss her but it’s become increasingly uncomfortable for her. So even though I might actually die, I will wait. Don’t laugh, because I think you know how serious it is for Mr. Snuggles and myself to wait.

“Now, let’s get back to the names.” I kiss her once more before taking my place beside her. She turns and places the snow globe on her nightstand. Then she pulls out this monster notebook and I roll my eyes. It’s going to be a long night.

“Okay we have it narrowed down to forty names.” You may think that’s a lot but we had a list of over a hundred. I wanted to cry the night she decided to make this list. Naturally I told her whatever she likes, but then when she started giving me these off the wall names, I knew there was no way I would subject my daughter’s to the names she was coming up with.

I settle a little more comfortably on the bed and prop my head up on my pillows as she runs down the current list.

“We have Madisyn, Kaylie, Daniella, Lily, Sydney, Haley, Faith…” And she rattles off all of the names. To be honest I like some of them but they just don’t seem right. Then again I don’t know what my daughters will look like so how do I know the names we pick will suit them? See, I have obviously thought about this way too much, which is why I can’t decide.

“Max, are you paying attention?” she asks and she’s giving me that look. You know what look I mean too. The one where it says, ‘I know you weren’t paying attention’.

“No, sorry. Liz we went over this already. I don’t know.” Finally I tell her and pray that she lets it drop.

“Okay, Max. If you don’t want to pick their names now that’s fine. But we don’t have that much longer for you to decide.”

“Me? I thought you wanted to decide too and then we’d compromise.” Obviously I’m confused, is this not what she and I talked about?

“I’ve been thinking about that. I want you to choose. I trust your judgment and honestly if I have to sit up another night looking over these names they will ultimately be called Jane and Susie, and I’m not really happy with those. So you see you’ll be doing me a favor,” she reasons. And can I just take a moment and say, I’ll be damned! She’s going to let me decide?

“Max, stop smiling so much! You act like I wouldn’t have let you decide anyway.” She rolls her eyes and pushes me a little.

“I can’t help it. I just really want them to have the perfect names. I promise Liz, I’ll do good.” I swear as I lean up and kiss her softly.

“Good! Now, let’s get some rest. We’re going to have a full house tomorrow.” I wait until she settles down next to me and I wrap my arms around her as best as possible.

“Night baby.” I begin to rub her belly as I usually go. I don’t think I mentioned this, but at night when she’s sleeping I rest my hands where our daughters lay and I can feel them move. I can only imagine how amazing it must feel like to be Liz and feel them inside her, but at least I feel like I get to share a part of that with them as well.

“Hmm…night Max.” And she’s out a minute later. I lay awake a little while longer just thinking about tomorrow. It’s New Year’s Eve, Sarah and Zan are leaving the day after and then Liz and I will be waiting for the twins to be born. It’s a new day, a new year full of endless possibilities.

“What the hell is this?!” I come to a dead halt upon entering the kitchen. Tell me why my wife is cooking?

“Morning! I made you breakfast,” she smiles brightly and I groan. The kitchen is destroyed! I don’t have time for this.

“Thank you baby, but what happened to the kitchen?” I ask with as much of a steady voice as I can muster.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she blinks and eyes the counters surrounding her. “I made pancakes first, but then I remembered that I didn’t know how to make them from scratch. I wish you would just buy that one that comes in a box that I have to just add water to,” she flips her hands wildly around in the air. She’s trying to distract me, but why?

“Liz, what’s wrong?” I see her visibly tense and I eye her suspiciously.

“Nothing. I just wanted to make you breakfast.” She smiles but I can see it in her eyes. I enter the room more fully and that’s when I see it. What the fuck is that?!

“What is that?” I point to the huge, and I’m not exaggerating, this monstrous sized floral arrangement sitting outside on our patio.

“What’s what?” she asks and I roll my eyes at her. She knows that mama didn’t raise no fool.

“That,” I point to it once again and I walk over to it. I have to give her credit for trying to distract me by throwing a dishrag at me, oh and then she tries to beat me to the sliding doors, but yeah no such luck.

I quickly open the doors and see a card sticking out. I reach to pull it out, but a noise to the left distracts me. I turn to see a pair of sneakers sticking out from behind a bush.

“Come the hell out,” I growl out.

“Max, it’s not what you think.” I turn my furious eyes towards my wife. Just what the hell is she talking about?

“Liz…” My eyes go wide, my back straightens and my hands begin to form fists.

“I thought he was gone,” she says to me softly and I whip my head around to face her. I’m beyond pissed off at this point, but the second and I do mean the second that I see who it is that was hiding behind the bushes, I practically throttle his ass.

“What the fuck are you doing here? And if these flowers are from you, take them the hell off my property!” I growl out into his face. I’m about to kick his ass in case he missed it.

“Max! Relax!” she screeches.

“Relax, Liz? You’re not serious are you? Why the fuck is your ex here?” I turn to face her, hurt has to be evident in my eyes, but when I turn back to Matt I look anything but hurt. In fact, I see him swallow nervously and I smirk in amusement. He better be afraid.

“I don’t know what he’s doing here. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it, but no one was there. So I came back to the kitchen and saw the flowers, but as soon as I went over to see who they were from, he came out from behind the bushes.” She tries to explain, but honestly I don’t give a shit.

“I’m going to ask you one last time, what the fuck are you doing here?”

“I…I wanted to just tell Liz good luck and I wanted to give her these.”

“She doesn’t want shit from you.” I’m all in his face and I’m seriously ready to knock him the fuck out. I’m not violent but the fact that this asshole has the nerve to show up at my doorstep, giving flowers to my pregnant wife, well let’s just say it pisses me off big time. He’s got some fucking balls.

“Max, be nice.” I whip my head around pinning my wife with an incredulously glare.

This ends here.

“Liz, I think you need to go back inside and wait for me.” She doesn’t argue. She just turns and goes back inside the house. I turn back to Matt and as difficult as it is, I really don’t want to beat his ass, okay I do, but you know what I mean.

“I really think it would be a good idea for you to leave, and never come back.”

“Look Max. I just miss her. I didn’t know how good I had it with her until I lost her, to you.” Oh is he pissed off about that one? Too bad buddy boy I won the prize.

“That’s right. Now we’re married. Why are you suddenly so interested?” I ask because let’s be honest, the guy has been MIA for over two years and now he starts to surface.

“I’ve always been interested. I just took her for granted and when I saw her at the store the other day, I realized how much I missed her.” Chant with me here people…he’s an asshole!

“Too late man. She’s well over you, so stopping by unannounced, actually scratch that, stopping by ever is not a good idea. Let her go and walk away with a little fucking dignity.” I tell him as some of the aggression deflates from my body.

“Right. I hope you know how lucky you are.” Ha! Asshole I know, that’s why I got the girl. That’s what I want to tell him, but let’s be honest we already know how pathetic he is, I wouldn’t want to ruin his entire year, at least what’s left of it.

“Trust me. I know. Now you need leave…and take your flowers with you.” He nods and moves to lift the flowers but I have to say one thing before he leaves.

“Matt.”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t come back…ever. Move on.” I tell him as I enter the kitchen and slam the door behind me.

“Max, I can explain.”

“Living room, Liz. Now.” I order. I’m not normally that callous with my words, or demanding for that matter, but this shit has got to be settled.

“Why didn’t you tell him to leave? And why the hell didn’t you tell me he was here?” I demand the moment she enters the room.

“I was trying, but then you came and I had to hurry up and distract you.”

I shake my head, I don’t understand. “Liz, if I did this with Michelle you would have blown a gasket and starting throwing shit at her. So why is it okay for Matt to be here?”

“It’s not okay for him to be here. I know that, and you’re right. I didn’t think about it like that Max. I knew Matt was just being stupid. He doesn’t see me like that anymore, Max. Not that he ever did.” She can’t be that blind. That guy is in love with her.

“Liz, I hate to break this to you. But he’s in love with you.”

“No…” she shakes her head vehemently.

“Yes. He is. But what I need to know is if you feel anything for him? I would understand if you did. After all you were engaged to be married and…” And that’s total bullshit! I would not understand.

“Max, oh my God! There is no way that I would feel anything for him. I love you, only you. I’m sorry…I’m so sorry.” She walks over to me and cups my face between her hands. I close my eyes and breath in her scent.

“It’s only ever been you, Max. You and our …oh….” Our oh? Huh?

“Liz?” I open my eyes and see an unreadable expression on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I rush out and she just swallows and bends her head down. I follow her gaze and…holy shit!

“My water just broke!”

Holy Shit! In this instance it bears being repeated.

TBC…

P.S. Did some of you see your names included? Cause I threw some of them in :wink:
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Finally I'm here with an update as well as the winning names!!

Okay I will just say it was a really hard process because there were more names than I knew what to do with. So instead of there being two winning names, there are three. Why? Because they needed middle names, silly :P

So, the users that submitted the winning names were:

Bri+Jason2830 - Baby girl #1 First Name
Devilishly Charming - Baby girl # 2 First Name
Jason's Princess - Middle Name

Thanks to all of you that participated. My PM's were full to the max! I hope you enjoyed playing along!!!

Chapter 20

“Liz just breath baby,” I coax her softly.

“I am breathing. Does it not look like I’m breathing? What do you think the rising and falling of my chest signifies?!” she grits out through clenched teeth.

Boy, someone is not in a good mood. What do you say? Anyway, we’ve been at the hospital for close to an hour. Everyone arrived a short while ago. Maria started the phone tree, as Liz likes to call it. Now we are just waiting for the doctor to get here.

“It’s too soon,” she shakes her head wildly.

“I don’t think we have much of a choice here, Liz.” I say gently as I kiss her temple.

“I know, but what if it’s too soon? What if they’re too small? And…” I quickly kiss her lips successfully muting her words. She’s going to drive me crazy before we even find anything out. I’m nervous, don’t get me wrong, but at this point her water broke and she’s officially in labor. Therefore, that means there isn’t a damn thing I can do but stay as calm as possible for her sake.

“Liz, you heard the nurses it could be hours before you deliver and if you stress yourself out it’s not good for the girls. Just relax for me okay?” she nods and rests her head back against the pillows.

“Did Maria bring everything?” she asks a moment later breaking the silence of the room.

“Yes. Everything is right over there.” I nod towards to couch on the other side of the room.

“Are my parents here?”

“Yeah. Did you want me to get them?”

“If you don’t mind,” she nods and waits for my response.

“I’ll be right back baby.” I lean over and kiss her one last time before slipping out the door.

A few minutes later her parents are in the room with her and I’m left out in the hall here with my thoughts. I guess we’ll just call this a moment of personal reflection. I’m about to become a father in a few short hours. And while I know this, the stark reality truly hits me. They are early. If the doctors are correct with the due date then they are off by close to two months. We knew this already, the doctors explained it but now that it’s happening, I’m not sure if I’m truly ready for it. Mentally I’ve accepted the fact that there is a very big possibility that the twins may not be coming home with us. And as much as it hurts and depresses me, if it is the best thing for them, then I can accept it. The question is, can my wife?

I’m sure you see and can understand how she’s going to take it. Not well. She has everything planned out in her head, and I’m afraid it may not go according to that plan. It will break her heart and I’m not sure if I’ll even get her to leave the hospital. Hell, who am I kidding? I won’t want to leave either.

In addition to all of that, I’m still thinking of their names. My baby girls are going to have the best names. I might be biased when it comes to them, but just watch and see. I’m going to do great with their names.

“Hey little brother.” I hear her voice and a smile lights up my face. She made it!

“Isabel,” I say as I stand and wrap my arms around her.

“Wow, you sound like I would have missed this or something,” she jokes lightheartedly.

“I figured you and Alex were touring Europe or Mexico this time of year,” I rib her gently.

“Ha ha. Actually we were heading home because we knew that Liz was going to be due soon and well that there was a possibility that she might go early. We wanted to be here. After all I could not miss my two nieces births.” She smiles and motions for me to take a seat beside her.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it. They’ll be here and…” I trail off thinking once again about the possibility that we might not even be able to hold them. Did I mention that? Well, it’s true. The nurses have explained and answered most of our questions. Now once the doctor arrives we’ll know more.

“Do they know how big they are?” she asks the question that’s been on my mind the moment Liz said her water broke. What if they were too small? No. I shake my head of the thoughts. Everything will be fine.

“Not yet. The doctor hasn’t given us the results of the last ultrasound. She did however tell us that they were growing nicely. How much could they have grown since then?” I ask turning to my sister hoping she has some excellent knowledge to throw my way.

“Max, babies grow the most in the final stages. I know that Liz wasn’t in her ninth or even eight month. But you’d be surprised by the growth,” she smiles brightly and rests her hand over mine, squeezing it gently.

“Besides, this hospital is well equipped for premature babies. They have an excellent staff and those girls are going to have the best care.” I smile because she’s always been there for me, offering words of encouragement, no matter when I needed her. She might travel a lot, but when it counts, Isabel is there without fail.

“Thank you, Iz.”

“Anytime Max. Now how about we go see that little wife of yours?” She stands and reaches out for my hand. I wrap my hand in hers and allow her to lead me down the hall.

As we approach Liz’s room I see the doctor down the hall. I swallow thickly because she will be the one to give us the final word on the Liz and the twins’ condition. I grip my sister’s hand a bit tighter before releasing it.

“Did you want me to get everyone?” I nod because I know that everyone is just as worried as Liz and I are. And rather than having to tell the story several times over again, it would be better for everyone to know what we’re up against.

“I’ll be right back.” I smile in gratitude before entering my wife’s room.

“Hey…what’s wrong?” she asks confusingly. I guess I look a lot worse than I thought.

“The doctor is here,” I tell her as I reach her side.

“Sit with me,” she asks softly and I offer her a smile, “I love you, Liz. We’re going to be fine and so are our little girls.” I kiss her softly as I settle on the bed next to her. We are in silence for what seems like forever, just lost in our own thoughts. A moment later the there is a soft knock on the door and the doctor pokes her head in. She’s wearing a cheerful smile, and I have to wonder if she knows something we don’t.

“How are you feeling, Liz?”

“I’m okay. I just want to know about the babies.” I can hear the fear in her voice and I grip her hand tightly.

“First, I want you to relax. This delivery could take a while. Secondly, I have the results of the last ultrasound you took in the office and I do have some good news.” Good news? Did she say, good news? Okay I’m relaxed now.

Both Liz and I turn to each other with a gleam of hope in our eyes. I know she’s thinking the same thing I am. Wonder what that is? Come on…amuse me. Think hard.

Nothing? Damn you disappoint me. I’ll tell you already. I don’t have all day after all. What we were thinking was, when the fuck is she going to get to the good news? It’s not like we aren’t having mini heart attacks just waiting during her extremely long pause. If she’s waiting for dramatic music to fill the air, she’s gonna wait a hell of a long time for that.

“They appeared to be a little over four pounds from what I can calculate, and they appear perfectly healthy. We have no reason to worry. We will however have doctors from the neonatal unit available.” I hear Liz’s sharp intake of breath and I know she must be having some sort of flashback from her days in the neonatal unit.

“It’s going to be okay, Liz.” I reassure her with a nod and pull her gently against my side. I see a tear slip down the corner of her eye and I quickly swipe it away. The room is quite, despite the fact that there are nearly twenty people standing inside of it, well as best as possible that is.

“We will continue to monitor you and the babies. Just relax Liz, that’s what I need you to do for me. Can you do that?” The doctor asks and Liz simply nods her head.

I watch as everyone gives us a gentle yet reassuring smile before exiting the room. Once we’re alone Liz asks me to lay down next to her, and without a moments hesitation I do. It’s going to be a long night, but at the end of it all, we’ll have two beautiful baby girls.

And in the end, it will all be worth it. I know it will.

“Push Liz,” the doctor instructs. It’s been twenty-four hours and Liz has finally gone into delivery. Liz didn’t want any drugs, and can I say I give her credit. In fact, I strongly advised her to take at least something to take the edge off but she was terrified it might hurt the babies. She was scared that if there was something wrong with them, the drugs might affect them negatively. So when all was said and done she won the argument, but I have to wonder if at this moment she’s not kicking herself in the ass for it.

“Oh God it hurts!” she screams out, panting for air. I can do nothing but watch as my petite wife brings our daughters into this world. I allow her to use my hands, because let’s face it she’s in serious pain. Pain that I can only imagine.

“Liz you need to focus on breathing and pushing,” the doctor orders and Liz clenches her eyes closed as another contraction rips through her. Her entire body shakes in its wake. I’m not sure if I can watch her any longer. I have faith that she’s strong but what if it’s too much for her body?

“Max! Damn you! Next time I say I want to make a baby, hit me over the head with something hard!” she yells out as the doctor yells at her to push. Well damn, do you think she really means it?

I hope not, because despite everything we’ve gone through so far, I want to have more children with her. However, I think it would be wise for me to keep that to myself right now.

“Liz, baby…”

“Don’t baby me! You are the reason I’m in this pain! You! You couldn’t have slower swimmers right?” she pants out after she pushes once more and expels a long breath.

Should I answer her?

“No, they had to race each other. ‘Oh I can get there before you do!’ And then BAM it’s a fucking tie! Bastard!” Uhm, okay not really sure what to say to that so I’ll just continue to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

The doctor continues to give Liz instructions and she continues to fling insults left and right, but it’s all good. I can take it. I know she doesn’t mean it because a moment later she’s apologizing. Like right now.

“I’m so sorry baby. I don’t mean it. You are the best husband in the world,” she smiles weakly before bracing herself for another big push. I am very tempted to take a look beyond the sheet, but another part of me is very hesitant. Michael did pass out after all. Liz needs me, but I wonder…

“HOLY SHIT!” I shake my head and try to bite back the bile rising in my throat. That shit looks nasty! That’s all I’m saying. I need to forget. I need to…oh damn!

“Baby girl number one!” the doctor lifts my first-born daughter into the air. A moment later the sound of her cries fill the room. She looks…perfect. Tiny but perfect. The nurse takes her away quickly and I’m tempted to let Liz’s hand go to see her better, but I think better of it.

“God, Liz…” I say in awe of just how amazing this beautiful woman beside me truly is.

“Max…” she says as she pushes one last time delivering our second daughter. Just as perfect as her sister.

Liz falls back against the bed panting and I quickly wipe her face and neck. “I love you so much.” I kiss her lips gently and allow her to rest for a moment. The second I turn around though I’m face to face, for the first time with both my daughters. I cradle both my arms around to accept them. They’re wrapped in pink and white blankets. I stare at them for a moment. Their dark hair and big bright eyes, flawless skin, they look like a perfect combination of Liz and I. I can tell already they will be heartbreakers. But let’s not focus on that shall we?

I smile gently when they both yawn softly. How they are yawning after that traumatic experience is beyond me. They must take after their mother in that aspect.

As the doctor finishes with Liz, I just stand here looking down at them and for the first time in front of witnesses, I cry.

“Max,” she whispers out softly. I turn with a smile on my face and bring our daughters over. The doctor is explaining that they are well over four pounds and so long as everything checks out they will allow us to leave the hospital with them.

I look down at my wife, my beautiful, amazing and perfect wife. I think back to the first day I met her. I may have known that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, but this…this moment, this experience is nothing compared to even my wildest dreams.

I reach out to pass her our daughters but her question halts me.

“So daddy, what are their names?” she smiles coyly.

“Ah, does my wife doubt me?” I joke as I cradle them both in front of me, holding them out for Liz to see.

“Oh I don’t doubt you. But I have to say I’m so excited to know! So come on! Don’t make me wait!” she says clapping her hands in excitement, like a small child would. I shake my head and look down to the two beauties in my arms. I nod towards my left and smile.

“Mommy, meet Brianna Joi Evans.” I lean over and kiss my daughter’s forehead before passing her to her mother to hold for the first time.

“And this is,” I motion to my other daughter, “Rhoslyn Joi Evans.”

“Oh Max, they are perfect!” I nod. I know I did good. Did you have any doubt?! Please! This is me after all.

Liz is finally holding our daughters and can I just say, not to sound like I’m bragging or anything, but I do have a beautiful family.

I know I should go out and let everyone know, but I can’t leave just yet. I have to soak this moment in. It’s the beginning of the rest of our lives as parents. Does life get any better than this?

“Max,” her soft voice breaks me from my revere.

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A moment later she’s shooing me from the room to tell everyone about our daughters. Is it wrong to not want to leave their side just yet? I wonder if I’ll always feel like this. Either way, wish me some luck in getting a word in edgewise out in the waiting room. I think I’ll need it with Maria, my mother and Liz’s. I digress. Life is still just as sweet!

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

SQUEE! I can't say how shocked I was when I just stumbled over to the awards section...I don't think I could accurately express how thankful I am to all of you who, read, leave feedback, nominate...vote...whichever.

With respects to the awards I have received for this particular series, I can honestly say that I never thought it'd come this far when I first started writing it. Hell, I didn't think anyone would find me slightly amusing...alas 2 stories down and one that is just about finished, I thank you for letting me entertain you, if only for a few minutes at a time :)

*hugs*

Tanya

Happy New Year!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Hey guys I'm back with an update. I know it took me longer than I thought but I have one nevertheless. I also have to point out, for those of you who were in the chat with me when we were discussing Wings of an Angel...there is a part in here just for you guys. It was a lot of fun in there *lol*

I have to thank Kara for getting on my ass to get something written today. And for the inspiration for one of the parts in here. There is sadly only two more parts of this story before it is completed. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy and Thank You for the feedback!!

Chapter 21

Three Weeks Later

It’s a new year, and my girls have been home for three weeks today. Am I keeping track, you ask? You’re damn right! Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had sex with my wife?

Too damn long, that’s all I’m saying. I have to say though, regardless of how horny I become as the days drag on, it is completely worth it. I get to hold my daughters everyday after work and on the weekends I get to spend even more time with them. Watching, feeding and yes even changing them, make it all worth it.

Although, I have to say, that was probably the weirdest and most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever done. I know what to do with guy equipment, but girls? I don’t have fucking clue. In fact, the first time I changed a diaper Liz said I actually went pale white. But after the initial shock and some coaxing from my wife, I did it. I was so damn proud, and of course Liz snapped a picture. That woman seems to have a camera strapped to her side. I don’t get it.

Anyway, today is girls' day out. So Michael, Kyle and I are babysitting. But of course they had to pick a Sunday, of all of the days of the week. It’s the playoffs; do women not understand the meaning of these things?

Don’t look at me like that! I tried to explain it to Liz for the past couple of years and she still doesn’t understand why I can’t just record it and watch it later. Women, if you’re reading this, men do not, I repeat do not enjoy watching a football game on tape. It’s not the same action. And you run the serious risk of learning the score before you even push play. It makes me shudder just thinking about it. So, you see how serious this is, don’t you?

Now, don’t get me wrong, I have faith that us men can handle a few kids and watch a game at the same time. We’re men! We can do everything. We just like to make women think we can’t, so that it frees up more time to watch sports. Shh, that’s a secret I probably shouldn’t have shared, but fuck it!

“Max, are you sure you’re going to be okay?” I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue as she turns from me and pulls on her shirt. Damn, she looks hot. I’m not sure I should let her leave the house tonight. I have a few things; well maybe more than a few things I’d like to do to her from this bed.

“Max,” she eyes me suspiciously. Why is she looking at me like that? She comes to stand at the foot of the bed, and looks down my naked chest, and continues southward…oh! I have to laugh now. She’s found the evidence of my aroused state. Hey! I can’t help it. My hand is just not doing the job anymore. It’s not the same as her slick, warm walls closing around me like a…

“Max!” she hisses out and throws a pillow at me. Oh well damn, it seems Mr. Snuggles has come completely alive.

“Hey, it’s your fault for looking so damn hot,” I growl at her while wiggling my eyebrows at her.

“Please! I’m a whale,” she huffs out and crosses her arms over her chest. I quickly crawl to the edge of the bed and rake my eyes hotly over her. I offer her a small smirk before I reach out and wrap my arms around her waist, successfully pressing her upper body against mine.

“Stop it,” she reprimands me with no heat in her voice.

“Stop what?” I edge on, my lips a mere breath from her exposed cleavage. When the hell did she buy this shirt? I’m not sure if I like it or not. I remove one hand from behind her back and place it at the front of her shirt. I lightly brush my lips over the top of her exposed mound. She moans out softly and I feel myself grow even tighter. This is as close as we’ve gotten in the past few weeks. Mainly because Liz is tired, as am I and well the girls are usually screaming at the top of their lungs.

God, she feels so good. I want her so bad too. Oh, but you know that already don’t you?

“Max, I’m…” I pull away quickly and silence her with a kiss.

“Don’t say it, Liz. You look amazing. I told you that before you were pregnant, during it, and so don’t think that after it, my opinion would change. I love you, and you’re sexy and adorable and I want you so bad.”

“Yeah?” she asks, doubt laced in her words.

“Does this mean anything?” I reach out for her hand and place it at the bulge between my legs that is aching to be relieved.

“Yes. I’m sorry we can’t…”

“I know. It’s okay.” I smile although inside I’m crying. And no, I’m not being dramatic. I swear blue balls truly exist. I know women think we make that shit up to get some ass whenever we want, but I’m telling you it’s true.

What? I’m serious!

Okay…okay! It’s not. But they do ache…or maybe it’s just our dicks that do. Who the fuck knows! All I know is I want inside my wife and soon.

“I love you.” She smiles and places a kiss on my lips. I want more, but she doesn’t let me pull her in for more.

“You’re leaving now aren’t you?” I pout.

“Yes. Now I put everything in the fridge, and they are down for their nap. They should be out for an hour, if you’re lucky.” I nod and listen to her list off everything else I need to know, even though I already know it. I know it makes her feel better so I just listen and nod here and there.

“Call me if…”

“I know. And I won’t call you.”

“See you later, then.” I kiss her one last time before watching her leave the room. I throw myself back on the bed, resting my hands behind my head. I have to say, that my life does get better. I never thought I’d be this happy, but I am.

A few minutes later, I’m getting comfortable and the bedside phone rings. I already know it's Michael asking when Liz is going to get there so he can leave.

I pick up the receiver and speak. “She’s on her way Michael. Relax. The game doesn’t start for another three hours.”

“Thank God! See you in a few.” I hang up with him and notice my bedside drawer is cracked a bit. I hope to hell Liz didn’t look in here. Wonder why? Well, let’s just say I have a tiny calendar inside that is keeping track of how many weeks it’s been since our daughters have been born. Aww, you probably think it’s because I want to make sure I remember how old they are or some shit like that, but you’re wrong.

I’m keeping a daily countdown until it’s okay for Liz and I to be together, if you know what I mean. I place the calendar back and roll onto my back. I make sure the monitor is beside me in case I doze off.

But how the hell can I doze off if my dick is begging me for attention? I really shouldn’t. I already did it once in the shower this morning. But, how can I not? It’s practically crying, or maybe that’s me. Either way, I need to relieve some of this tension.

I slowly unbutton and then unzip my pants, and pull myself free. The cool air feels great against my heated skin. I relax my body and take myself in hand. Closing my eyes I begin that familiar rhythm.

I’m just getting into it, my hips are jerking in tune with my hand movements. Drops of wetness are escaping from my tip as I increase my motions. Damn, it might not feel as good as being with my wife, but it feels good nonetheless. My breath is ragged and my hand is moving at a frantic pace, I’m oh so close…

“Shit! Fuck me!” Wonder why I just said that? Well let’s just say my daughters are awake. What the hell was Liz talking about an hour? It’s been like twenty minutes. With great reluctance I jump from the bed and into the bathroom to clean up and get myself together. As soon as I’m done, I make my way down the hall.

Today is going to be rough. I can feel it now.

It’s been about two hours and we are managing just fine with the kids. We’ve fed them, and changed them now we’re all sitting in the living room waiting for the game to start.

“Man, I hate reality shows,” Michael says with a shake of his head as I flip through the channels.

“Oh please, Tess is hooked on them like a hooker is to her pimp,” Kyle says and we all burst out laughing.

“I don’t watch them either, but Liz watches them along with Jerry Springer. That show is fucking nuts! I mean they have the mother sleeping with the boyfriend, and then in comes the daughter who’s fucking the boyfriend too. That shit is sick. But every morning she’s watching that.” I shake my head and give a shudder at the thought. That’s just…I’ll leave that alone.

“That is some nasty shit! I think Maria watches that with Liz on the phone,” Michael says absentmindedly as he shoves some chips in his mouth. This is something I didn’t know, but leave it to Liz and Maria to get together to watch that.

I flip through a few more channels and pause to rub both my daughters' small bellies. I have one on either side of me on the couch. They are so damn beautiful and adorable; I could watch them all day. I turn my attention back to the screen when a Snuggles commercial comes on.

“Shut the fuck up!” I growl out at Kyle when I see his lips moving. Both Michael and he stifle their laughs with their hands.

“You know,” I say after a few more minutes. “I’ll start watching reality TV when you can vote people off the planet.” I toss out, with a nod of my head.

“Yeah…that would be an awesome show.” Michael says and Kyle agrees with a nod of his head. We ponder over that for a few minutes before Brianna starts crying.

I turn and lift her in my arms, patting her diaper clad behind and rocking her against my chest.

“You know, Max, I have to say I always knew you’d be a good father, but seeing you with the both of them. That just blows me away,” Kyle says with a sense of awe in his voice.

“Stop being a pussy, and get the remote from Max.”

“How poetic of you Mike,” I retort sarcastically.

“Yeah, but aren’t I?”

“You’re too cocky for your own good,” I say as I throw a pillow at his head.

“That’s what Maria says all the time. I don’t know why.” He shakes his head and turns back to the television.

I continue to rub Brianna’s back until she settles back down. It’s a good thing because the game is about to start. I know it’s going to be good too.

“You can’t be serious, Maxwell.” Michael rolls his eyes in exasperation. You just won’t believe what has transpired in the last thirty minutes. We were doing so well. All the kids resting quietly, and BAM!

Rhoslyn wakes up crying, which wakes Brianna and they are both wailing loudly. Well that only stirs the rest of the kids and now we are avoiding the game to try and settle them down.

Impossible I tell you. Completely and utterly impossible. This is just snowballing as the minutes tick by. I can’t let you guys see this. It’s…shameful. So, I’ll lead on to the rest of my day from here, leaving this part out.

And if you tell Liz that we missed the game, I will find each and everyone one of you and make you pay!

“How was it?” she asks when she gets home several hours later.

“It was great! We had everything under control.” A lie! A big fat lie! We missed the entire game, ended up getting food everywhere. But we got it all cleaned up in time for the girls to arrive. So everything is cool. Except that I missed the fucking game!

Did I mention it’s been several hours?

“I’m glad! How about I put them to bed and let you get undressed? I’ll meet you in the room in a few” she says as she glides into the room. Looking all refreshed and shit. I know I don’t look refreshed…scratch that. Guys are not supposed to look refreshed. Fucked, taken care of, those are terms we can be, but not refreshed. Remember that.

“Sounds good.” I walk over and kiss her lips before dragging my tired ass upstairs.

You know, I don’t care that I missed the game. I honestly don’t. My daughter’s are worth it. Besides regardless of what the guys say, they had a good time.

I just wish I had the hindsight to record the fucker!

Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. Or however the saying goes.

I quickly get undressed and head towards the bathroom, when the sound of my wife’s voice over the baby monitor stops me.

“Hey there sexy. I know you had a rough day. I can see it all over your face. So just in case you missed some of the game. Take a look at the television. See you in a few.” Then she makes a smacking kiss noise before she goes silent. I’m practically doing fucking cartwheels over to the television.

“Well I’ll be damned!” I take a look at the DVD recorder and see it has just finished recording something. I quickly turn it on and then the television. I start to pace and bite on my nails just waiting. Anticipating that this is what I think it is.

I love my wife! Did I mention that?! She recorded it for me. Oh she’s gonna get it so good in three weeks. So damn good. I sigh in relief before turning it off and making my way into the bathroom.

“Max?” she calls to me from the bedroom a few minutes later and I’m just in the middle of brushing my teeth.

“Yeah?!” I answer before rinsing my mouth.

“What’s this?” I quickly dry my face off and flick off the light before entering the bedroom and stopping dead in my tracks. I’ll give you one guess as to why.

“Liz, I can explain,” I begin with my hands raised and the sexiest grin I can conjure up on my face. Why? Because my wife now holds in her hands, my sex countdown calendar.

I’m so screwed!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Sorry for the long wait guys! There is but one more part left of this, and it's not very long. I should have it done by Saturday. Thank you all for your feedback throughout the story, I hope you enjoy this one last ride *wink*

Tanya

Chapter 22

“Start explaining, Max?” Oh damn why does she have to look sexy and pissed all at the same time? I think it’s punishment for something I don’t remember doing.

“Liz, I just couldn’t wait to be with you.” I tell her honestly because let’s face it kids, she’s not going to buy a story from me at this point.

“Really?” she says almost disbelievingly. Is she serious?

“Yes, really.” I walk up to her and pull her into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and brings her lips to mine. God, she feels so amazing. I’ll never get tired of kissing her, and I can only hope she feels the same way about me.

I run my hands down her back and up her nightshirt. I trace her lips with my tongue before plunging in for a taste of her sweetness. She grids her body up against mine, as she moans out softly, tilting her head back. I take that opportunity to kiss a trail down her neck. I need more of her though. I quickly reach down and begin to pull up her shirt, but she stops.

“No, Max.”

“What? Why? I know we can’t do anything, but let me see you.” I practically beg but she’s not budging.

“Max, I don’t want you to see me.”

“Ah Liz, I do plan on making love to you in the very near future, so I’m going to have to see you.”

“I know that, but we can do it in the dark.” What the fuck? Has she gone insane?

“Liz,” I reach out but she pulls away.

“Max, you don’t know what I look like under my clothes,” she argues back. And I smile at her.

“Liz, you look perfect under your clothes.”

“Max, please,” she rolls her eyes and places her hands on her hips.

“Baby,”

“No. Max I’m not saying that we’ll never have sex with the lights on, but it’s going to be a while.” She tells me and I can see she means it, but that does not mean I have to go along with it, right?

“I think you are so sexy when you get all angry at me.”

“Could you just be serious? Max, I look hideous under my clothes.”

“I have a really hard time believing that.” I argue back wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She feels perfect to me. I know what she’s talking about though, I’m not a total fucking moron. I know she will look different, but that’s the point isn’t it? She’s just given birth, and her body has gone through drastic changes, but isn’t that what usually happens?

“Max, please.” She begs me softly and I nod against her back, kissing her neck softly and telling her to come to bed. She allows me to hold her until she falls asleep. I guess I really need to come up with something to make her believe she’s just as sexy as she was the day I met her.

This should be fun!

This is pure and utter torture! It has been two months! Two whole damn months since our last sex conversation and while I have come up with several plans to seduce my wife, she has not bought any of them.

“Max, do you have the hair pins?!” she calls out to me from our bedroom. I’m trying to get both of my daughter’s dressed for the wedding today. Oh damn! I forgot to tell you, Maria and Michael are getting married. Finally, that’s all I’m saying.

“Yes!” Not that I know what to do with them. Liz has insisted that I learn how to do our daughter’s hair. I’ve tried convincing her that I don’t need to but I lost that battle once again.

“Okay, I’m leaving now to meet Maria.” She says as she enters the room.

“Wow! You look amazing.” I tell her and she blushes. She has on a long, champagne colored dress, sleeveless, with a nice v-neckline. I can’t wait to get her out of that dress. I know I said my other attempts have failed, but I am determined to make love to my wife today. Trust me, I will not fail.

“I’ll see you there.” I lean up and kiss her lips.

“Bye babies,” she smiles and kisses our daughter’s goodbye.

I sigh in defeat a few minutes later. I cannot get their hairpins in so they don’t look like they rolled around all day. Which is what they did, but they have to take pictures and I don’t want to let Liz down.

“Need some help?” I look up when I hear the familiar voice.

“Yes, please.” I say desperately. She comes and takes a seat beside me, pulling Rhoslyn into her lap first while I hold Brianna.

“You know Max, you are going to have to learn to do this on your own.” She looks at me with a gleam in her eye.

“I know. But this can be our secret right?” I ask hopeful and she nods.

A few minutes later both my daughter’s look perfect! No help from me of course, but that can be our secret.

“You know Max, I know it was a little unorthodox how you got together with my sister, but I’m glad you stuck around.” Jaci says giving me a bright smile.

“What do you mean?”

“Come on Max. Liz is…well she’s a handful and my parents had a hard time with her. However, you seem to handle her just fine.” I smile with pride. It’s true, Liz is insane but I can handle her.

“Yeah, she’s crazy, but I do love that about her.”

“Well you’re all ready to go. Mind if I ride over with you?”

“Of course not, besides they don’t get to see their aunt as often as they like.” I smile lifting both Brianna and Rhoslyn in my arms as we head out the room.

“I can’t believe it Max. I never thought Maria would ever get married.” Liz laughs softly as we sway to the music floating through the air.

The wedding went off without a hitch, which is not what I was expecting from Maria. But it was beautiful nonetheless.

“I know. But it’s all said and done.” I lean in and kiss her lips softly, and pull her closer.

“I miss you, Liz.” I whisper out into her ear.

“I know you do. I do too. I’m sorry,” she looks up at me. But I don’t want her feeling bad, that was never my intention.

“Don’t be sorry, Liz. That’s how you feel and I know I can’t change your mind.” She just nods slightly.

“I did just want to tell you that when you were taking a shower this morning. I got an nice look at you,” I tell her and feel her tense in my arms. She won’t look at me, but that’s okay. I look around and make sure no one can hear what I’m about to say.

“And can I say that we should really work on making another baby?”

“W-what?” she finally looks up at me and I can see the fire in her eyes.

I just nod and continue. “I mean I loved your body before, as you know, but I don’t know you have these new and amazing curves. God, just thinking about you naked gets me so hot.” I tell her and know that I’m breaking her down. What can I say? When you got it, you got it.

“M-max,” she moans out softly as I nip the delicate skin at the base of her neck.

“You smell incredible, Liz. And I know you’re going to feel just as incredible, when you finally let me make love to you.” I whisper out, tugging softly on her ear. I can hear her soft gasp and I can’t help but smile at her reaction.

“Do you want me, Liz?” I asked huskily pulling her against my ever-ready hardness.

“Y-yes,” she whispers out and grinds her hips softly against mine.

“You sure?” I ask.

“I’m sure.”

“Come with me then.” I look down at her and smile reaching out my hand to her. She grabs it without hesitation.

“What about the kids?”

“Don’t worry about them. Kyle and Tess are taking them for the night. I, Mrs. Evans, have plans for you.” I eye her up and down and lick my lips in anticipation.

“Oh God!” she moans out as she writhes above me. As soon as I got her out to the car, she jumped on my lap, can’t say that I’m not happy about that. She’s now kissing my neck and chest as she undresses me. If she doesn’t stop soon this will be over before the good shit starts.

“Liz, wait.”

“What? Why?” She looks disappointed. I feel her pain.

“Because, sweetheart I have plans. I’m going to show you how much I love you.” I smile at her, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth, dragging a moan from her throat.

“Soon baby,” I promise as she settles in her seat and I take off for the highway.

“Max, why are we home?” she almost pouts. Oh she wants to be dangerous doesn’t she? Hmm, my thoughts exactly.

“Don’t worry, just wait right here.” I pull up the driveway and let her out. I open the garage doors and pull the car in, switching it with my motorcycle.

Once I have my helmet on, I pull out and stop in front of her. I hold out her helmet and wait until she puts two and two together.

“Max?” she looks at me then the bike and I just nod. Without hesitation she jumps on and pulls her helmet on. A moment later we are on our way. It doesn’t take me but fifteen minutes to get to the clearing.

“Max that was amazing!” she says as I bring the bike to a stop. It was the first time she’s been able to take a ride with me. We both pull off our helmets and I place them on the bars of the bike.

“You like it?”

“Yes.”

“You know what I like?” I purr out to her, turning around so I’m facing her. I pull her into my lap, balancing the bike all the while.

“What?”

“You.” I lean in and drag my lips over hers, I feel her press her body closer to mine. I can’t resist her much longer. As our lips begin to devour one another’s, I reach around and unzip her dress. I know she has on a slip under it, so she won’t be completely naked…yet.

“Lift up,” I demand huskily and she shifts enough for me to pull her dress over her head. Not wanting it to get dirty, I lay it behind me on the bike. And pull her back to my lap. My erection is pressing firmly into her center. I kiss a trail down her neck and over her breasts. Her nipples are hard and firm, just aching to be touched.

“Max,” she moans out as I slip the thin straps down her arms, revealing the creamy round fullness of her breast. I lean in and pull one taught nipple into my mouth, and smile against her as she moans out louder.

She’s grinding her hips against me, begging me with her whispers to make love to her, but I have other plans. I slowly slip her from my lap, much to her and my disappointment. I stand and ask her to turn around so that her back is facing the handlebars. I stand at the other end of my bike, and wait until she’s prepared. Holding the bike up for balance, I ask her to lift her legs and place them on my shoulders.

“Max, please…” she begs and I can’t make her wait any longer. I lean over and attach my lips to her aching center. I drag my tongue over her wetness, eliciting a sharp moan and gasp of pleasure from her. I continue to lick and nibble on her until her body tenses and I feel the rush of her first orgasm in months, coat my tongue.

“God, Liz. You taste incredible.” I moan out, licking a trail up her thighs. She slides her legs down my body and she tells me to come closer to her. I make sure she’s steady before I head over to her.

The second I do, she’s already at the zipper of my pants. She pulls it down hurriedly and pulls my erection free of my boxers. She strokes it up and down, over and over. Shit this feels amazing!

A second later she’s leaning over and taking me into her warm mouth. “Liz!” I hiss out thrusting my hips into her mouth rapidly. It’s been so long…too long since I’ve felt her lips around me. This isn’t how I want to finish though. I let her lick and suck me just a little longer before I pull her lips away.

“Max,” she licks her lips and I groan…loudly. I bring her to her feet and take her place on the bike. I unfasten my pants allowing them to fall to my ankles, all the while steadying the bike with my feet.

“Come here, Liz.” I reach down and see the passion in her eyes, she wants this maybe more than me. If that’s even possible. I pull her up against me, she rests her knees on either side of me.

I pull her into a kiss, sliding my tongue in and out of her mouth, mimicking the movements I want to be doing to her body. I feel her wrap her tiny hand around my erection, and position her wet center above me. I can feel the wetness drip down my hardness and it’s enough to make me beg her to fuck me.

A second later I’m rewarded by the feeling of her sinking her soft, tight pillowed walls over me.

“Liz…fuck!” I groan, bringing my hands to her hips. My fingers biting the soft flesh roughly. She feels so damn good.

“Yes, Max! Yes!” she moans out and throws her head back as she begins to ride me. I can’t resist, I need her naked. I reach my hands down and pull her slip right off her body. She stops for a moment, as I watch her perfect body move over me.

“God, Liz. You are so damn sexy and beautiful. Make love to me, baby.” I whisper out dragging her lips down against mine. A moment later I feel her move against me once again. She’s so close, her breathing is labored, and her body is shaking from exertion.

“Max…” she pants out and I know she’s ready, but I don’t want her to go over without me. It’s been a long time, but I’ve got stamina for what I want to accomplish tonight. See because tonight I want her to beg me for her release. I want her to want it as much as I’ve wanted her these past few months.

“Stop baby.” I hold her hips above of my body.

“Why? Max, I’m so close,” she whines out. I kiss her lips and place her on her feet in front of me. I stand up and move slowly behind her. I grind my hips against the softness of her backside. God, I’m not kidding she feels so amazing. I reach around and cup her breasts in my hands, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

“Max, please…” she moans out reaching up and pulling my head down to her lips.

“Bend over baby,” I whisper again her lips.

“Max?” she asks hesitantly.

“Trust me.” She does and leans over, resting her elbows on the bike. I part her legs with my hands and dip my fingers into the hot stickiness I find there. I reach down and press the tip of my erection into her, loving the strangled moan the fills the air around us a moment later.

“Oh Max…” she moans out pressing her backside into my front. I slip further inside and begin to slam my hips into hers fiercely. I pump in and out of her wetness, over and over, she’s moaning and thrashing underneath me, but I don’t relent. I’ve wanted her for so long, I won’t let it end just yet. I bring one hand around her waist, and use my other to massage her firm backside.

“Oh yes…harder…Max…” she pumps back into me and I begin to thrust harder, pulling all the way out of her and slamming back into her. Her wetness is dripping down her thighs onto mine. It’s too much now.

Our bodies slick with sweat, slapping together, pushing us to the brink. I feel my control slipping. And a second later I feel her walls clamp down and the rush of her orgasm bathe my erection. It’s what I needed to go over with her. A second later, I explode inside of her, bathing her center deeply.
“That was incredible,” she says standing up on shaky legs and kissing me deeply.

“Tell me about it. Well worth the wait.” I say with a grin.

“I love you, Max.” she smiles as I had her the slip and dress to put back on.

“I love you too.”

“Max?” she asks when we’re both dressed and ready to head home.

“Yeah?”

“What was I thinking? I was missing out on that for all these months? Can you forgive me?” she asks and I can’t help but smile at her.

“Liz, I’d wait forever to be with you. I’m going to be with you forever, Liz.” I promise her.

“Yeah?”

“Yes.”

“Me too, Max. I love you so much. Thank you for being so patient with me,” she leans up and hugs me close to her.

“Now, I think we have some making up for lost time to do before tomorrow.” I slap her ass softly and she squeals in excitement as she mounts the bike.

“Take me home Max.”

“As you wish, baby.” I kiss her one last time before revving up the bike.

As the wind whips around our bodies, I’m left with a sense of total peace. I know that no matter what, I’ll always love Liz, but most importantly she’ll always love me. We’ve had our ups and downs, but in the end, it’s her and me. And now we have two beautiful children to show for our love. And who knows, maybe sometime in the future we’ll have more, but for right now, I’m sure you’ll agree. We have our hands full.

TBC…

FYI: Wings updated today as well!
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N – This is sort of long…sorry!. I just wanted to say, this is the end of the line. I did have some thoughts about doing one more sequel, however at the moment I don’t foresee it being written anytime soon. The possibility is still there, so I won’t say never.

I complied a list of feedbackers from the last few chapters. If I’ve missed anyone, don’t think I thank you any less. I just didn’t have a more complete list :wink:. Basically I just wanted to say you guys have made this series what it is. While I’m sad to see it end, I’m happy that I can lay this to rest and move on to other things. It was my pleasure to be able to entertain you, so thank you so very much for letting me share this with you, and for receiving it so well.

And here is just a little fun fact about this story. The idea came to me on October 2, 2004. You ask me, how the hell do I know the date? Easy, it was the day of one of my best friend’s bachelorette parties. Long story short, it was the first time I had ever been to a strip club…had the worst night of my life, but during the entire process it gave me the idea for the story. So the next morning I wrote the summary for it and Confessions of a Bachelorette was born.

Eccentric One - *Tigger*
FSUMSW94 - For always throwing your thoughts my way
linliz68
Bri+Jason2830
VeronicB
Natz
Ellie
POM
Rigel
Empress_luci
Sirio
Maxssoulmate
Grace52373
Itzstacie
confusedfool
cherie
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Behrsgirl1230
lazza
maya
roswell3053
Roswell 10/2/00
vampyrax
begonia9508
Mariael311
frenchkiss70
Bixie
roswellian love
RASaero611
Jason's Lover
Dreamer06
ana julia
BehrObsession
dark_skater
83 AlienAngel
Erina
Liz86000
Mareli
Sweet Liz
Aoedele

Lurkers...cause you're out there *lol*

I actually saved these last three for last for certain reasons:

LittleHottie510 – You were there with me during the first draft of this story. And you even became a character *yay* And when I was ready to delete it, you yelled at me not to. Good times were had during its course and I just wanted to thank you for that. Love you *twin*

Sweetbrowneyes – Ah what can I say? Other than you too convinced me not to delete the first story from my computer, and from that point on, you have been there to listen to me moan and groan about the parts. Thank you for that…I appreciate it more than you know. Love ya!

Earth2Mama – And here I have the number one factor in this series even coming to be. Not only did you yell at me, but you stopped dinner to help me work through those first few parts that I had to rewrite. I am forever indebted to you for that. Thank you. Love you girlie!

Chapter 23 - Conclusion

“Liz, what are you doing?” I ask with a slight chuckle as she leads me outside of the house blindfolded. Now, maybe it’s me but aren’t blindfolds best used in the bedroom?

“I told you Max, it’s a surprise.” I hear her shuffle around me, followed by the car door opening. What the hell is she doing? I swear, this week she’s been extremely secretive. This morning though, she let me say goodbye to my girls before leaving the house with them. She told me she was bringing them to my parent’s house for a little while. I can’t complain about having some alone time with my wife.

After all, tomorrow is Father’s Day, so I’ll get to have my baby girls with me all day.
Honestly, I could care less where Liz is taking me. So long as I am with her, that’s good enough. But her enthusiasm is making me sort of…I don’t know what’s the word I’m looking for? Giddy? I feel like a teenager again.

Once we’re situated in the car, she starts to talk about Kyle and Tess. Why of all times she picks this moment is beyond me. But I listen anyway.

“You know Max, Kyle and Tess are the only one’s not married. Isn’t that funny?”

“Yeah, it is funny. But you know Kyle he likes to take his time,” I offer while trying to pull off this damn blindfold.

“No peeking!” she yells out. I just sigh in defeat as she continues the conversation.

“What is he waiting for? Baby number ten?” she jokes and I feel her tiny hand now resting on my knee.

“I don’t know, but as long as they’re happy that’s all that matters, right?” I ask, reaching out my hand to place it on her thigh.

“Be good,” she says with a smile in her voice.

“I am.” I lie.

“Max, stop pouting. Seriously, you’re a grown man. Besides, we’re almost there.” I decide to stop fighting her and just lean back and enjoy the ride.

Funny how the only thing I can think about at this moment, is the first time I was in Liz’s car the night we met. I’ve been thinking about that night a lot lately. I’m not sure why, but I have a feeling that the fact that my daughter’s are getting older by the week and Liz and I are closer than we’ve ever been in our entire relationship, have something to do with it.

That night, everything was new. I didn’t know her, she didn’t know me, but we both sort of took a chance on one another. Can’t say I’m damn glad she decided to wait outside that club for me. I was a dumbass for walking away to begin with. Imagine what my life would have been like, if I never saw her again? I would have been kicking myself, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t have tried to look for her.

Don’t look at me like that. Yes, I didn’t know her name or where she lived. Or anything about her, but that is beside the point. I would have, I don’t know drawn a picture and posted it somewhere. Okay…okay you can stop laughing now.

Now what was I saying? Oh right, us taking a chance on each other. It was amazing, the chemistry, the heat and the passion was incredible. Hell, it still is. In fact, thinking about our first time together, that was out of this world. I mean I’m not trying to brag or anything, but to know that I was Liz’s first, major ego booster. I felt protective of her from that moment on.

I had never taken that type of chance before in my life, but I’m glad as hell that I did that night.

“We’re here!” she announces and I get all excited. I’m acting like a woman! What the fuck? I need to calm the hell down. I settle in my seat and wait patiently, I might add, for her to help me out of the car.

Once she does, I take a deep breath. I know I’ve been here before. I can remember the day too, with a smile. I let her lead me down the familiar rocky slope, yes it’s the same one Liz tripped on that day we came here years ago. I smile just remembering her that day.

“What are you smiling about?” Oh well guess I got caught.

“Just thinking about you, that’s all.” I don’t want to spoil her surprise. Once we reach our destination, she reaches for my hands and pulls me down. I can’t tell she has already laid down a blanket.

“Take it off Max,” she whispers in my ear. I shiver wishing she was asking me to take something else off. Hey? Don’t even pretend like you weren’t thinking about it either. Please, don’t play innocent with me. I know better than that.

I remove the blindfold and I actually gasp. Seriously, it’s just…wow!

“Liz…” I stop as she twirls around in her white slip dress. God, she is beautiful.

“I wanted to give you today, for you and me, Max.” She kneels down beside me and I finally see what she was blocking before. There is a small round table set up, with two chairs and candles. But honestly, that’s not what has piqued my interest. At the moment, a big wrapped present peeking out from beside the table has my attention. It’s tall and slender, hmm…

“Max, before you say anything. I just wanted to tell you some things,” she smiles softly as she leans in and kisses me.

“I brought you here because I remember how special I felt the day you brought me here. It was the same day you gave me this,” she reaches down and fingers the diamond rose pendant necklace I gave her.

“I told you it was the first present anyone, other than my family, had given me. And I know at the time I was engaged, but that ring meant nothing, Max. It could never mean an ounce of what this means,” she looks down at her wedding ring and I smile. I am so lucky to have her.

“Tomorrow is a special day for you,” she smiles and crawls closer to me. I can’t help it; I pull her into my arms. I rest my head against her shoulder.

“And you made my day, my first Mother’s Day perfect, but you’re different Max. You deserve something unique to show you how special you are. You know that I could never live without you and our children, Max. And so I thought long and hard about what I could give to you. I had a hard time coming up with something that would show you how amazing you are. How patient you have been with me through everything I’ve put you through, and that was a lot,” she smiles sheepishly and I just kiss her cheek. I run my hands through her silky hair and let her finish. She’s already crying and if I stop her now, she’ll never get to finish. Then she’ll get upset and…well you can imagine how that would go.

“I wanted you to have something to remember our love by. I wanted something that you could have and know how much I love you when you look at it. I know that sometimes I take you for granted, but I want you to know how much I truly do love you.” I swipe the tears from her eyes and pull her into my lap, facing me.

“Most of all Max, you are the most amazing husband and father I could have ever dreamed to have had.” I cradle her face in my hands and pull her gently into a kiss. A kiss filled with as much love as I can pour into it.

“I love you baby,” I whisper to her. But then she pulls away. Okay did I do something wrong? She stands a second later, and walks over to the table. Returning to me a minute later with the present.

I have a pretty good idea of what it is, what of, is the question. Confused? That’s okay you’ll understand what I mean in a minute.

“Here,” she says handing me the gift. She takes a seat in front of me and watches as I tear the paper away revealing a small piece of my present at a time.

“Liz…Oh God…It’s…amazing.” I actually tear up this time.

“You like it?” she asks eagerly.

“Like it?” I shake my head. “No. I don’t like it, Liz. I love it. It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I tell her, my words clogged by my tears. I just sit and stare at the portrait of my two beautiful daughters.

They are wearing matching dresses, their long curly brown hair pulled up into two pig tails. And their smiles…ah their perfect, adorable smiles are beaming brightly. I am truly the luckiest man in the world.

“I know it’s not Father’s Day, but I don’t think there should be just one day devoted to you Max. You are an amazing father and husband every single day of your life and so I wanted to give you this because I think it’s more special this way.” I look up at her with a smile on my face.

If she only knew how much I love her and our children. You know it’s like staring at the sun. It’s so magnificent and radiant, but if you stare at it for too long, you have to look away. It’s that powerful. That’s how I feel about them.

“Father’s Day is for everyone. Today Max, today is for you.” I place the portrait beside me on the blanket and pull her into my arms. I rest my forehead against hers, our eyes lock and I think at that moment, she’s definitely like the sun. Magnificent and radiant. Perfection in its purest form. And guess what?

She’s all mine.

I guess it’s true what they say about confessions. They’re great for the soul.

<center>The End</center>