Destructive Intentions M/L CH21 22/03/06 COMPLETED

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Chapter 21

4 Years later.

~~~~Max~~~~

Liz has been acting really weird lately, she has been showering me with love and kisses and hugs, it’s not an unusual thing but something tells me that there’s more to it than she is telling me.

I walked in the house, smiling, I can still hardly believe it that we have a house together, we have finished college and I had been drafted into Hockey, good thing that it hasn’t taken me all over the world lately, the last thing I wanted was to be away from Liz.

I could hear Liz humming from in the kitchen, I made my way over to the kitchen and I rested the side of my body on the doorway as I watched as she danced slightly as she mixed the batter for the cake together, the music was blaring from the cd player that we had in the kitchen.

“Hm, nice to see that my wife can be happy without me,” I stated, causing her to jump slightly as she set down the bowl, she turned to me and smiled as she ran over to me and hugged me.

“You’re back!” she exclaimed as she pulled away, I was about to answer her when she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down for a scorching kiss.

“Wow!” I gasped as I broke away from her and she smiled up at me. “What was that for?” I asked and she grinned.

“Can a wife just kiss her husband?” she asked and I arched an eyebrow.

“You usually say that when you have something to tell me or you want me to do something,” I told her and she laughed.

“It’s okay honey, I just wanted to say that you might be getting an early Christmas present,” she told me and I looked at her.

“Care to give me a hint?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Nuh huh, not giving anything away,” she teased me.

“Okay,” I told her, already planning on seducing it out of her but she had caught on anyway.

“Let’s go to bed, I’m pretty tired, Maria had phone me last night and kept me up most of the night,” she told me as she moved back over to the bowl of batter, pulled a cling film over the top of the bowl before setting it in the fridge and we both walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I kept an eye on my wife, she was practically delirious about something and I knew that she would tell me in her own time, just hope that she wouldn’t tease me too long though.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I woke up to sunlight shining in my face and I smiled as I looked over at Max, I kissed him gently on the lips before getting out and headed over to the bathroom to do my business.

I came out of the bathroom with a smile on my face, I couldn’t wait to tell Max my surprise; I walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

Max stirred and opened his eyes, looking up at me.

“Morning.” I whispered as I leaned over Max, Max smiled when he looked up at me

“Hey, what are you so happy about?” He asked and I smiled slightly.

“Know how I was saying something about an early Christmas present?” I asked and he nodded, puzzled, I pulled out the pregnancy test that I was hiding behind my back and held in front of him, he looked at it before looking at me.

“Is that pink line what I think it is?” Max asked and I nodded.

“We’re gonna have a baby!” I exclaimed, He laughed as he sat up and pulled me into a hug before pulling away and taking the pregnancy
test.

“How, when?” He asked and I giggled.

“I have made an appointment with the doctor, they will be able to tell us how long we are, I think it might have been the night we went out celebrating, I wasn’t feeling well that day and I ended up throwing up the pill, I never thought of anything about it and after that I just felt slightly funny,” I explained and he shook his head.

“I can’t believe it!” Max exclaimed and I smiled.

“We’re gonna be parents,” I whispered and he jumped off the bed, whirling me about as I held on laughing, this was the best news we could ever receive.

The End!

I HAVE FINISHED IT! WHOO HOO!

Thank you for sticking with this story and reading it, laptop can be a nightmare half of the time and there were mind blocks.

Okay, Songs used:

Chapter 4: Papa Don’t Preach – Madonna
Toxic by Britney

Chapter 8: You Can Do Magic Russ Ballard

Chapter 9: Backstreets’ Back – Backstreet Boys
La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin

Chapter 19 Natural – S Club 7

I have a sequel to this story so click on the link below my sig to go to my author’s page and read it, it’s called ‘Better Off Apart’ but that won’t be up for a while.

Meanwhile, I have a new story, which I’m planning on putting up soon, so look out for it. It’s called ‘Destiny or True Love’ It will be in Alien Abyss. It will be CC for Max/Liz (Do I actually do any other?) and UC for others. It’s a rewrite of Season 2 so I’m hoping that you will be there to read it for me. Any Dreamers, don’t worry about it, Max/Liz will be together all through it. Candy, Stargazers, lamptrimmers, please take caution with this story. There will be a warning note to let you know what to expect. Check it out at my Author’s page to see if it rocks your boat!

Later: Spacegal.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant