Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}[Complete]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 101 Pg19 9/30

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 102:
"Max I'm giving you an easy out. We canforget about everything that happened and just be friends," Liz said.

"Is that what you really want?" Max asked as he looked at Liz.

"Yes, that is what I really want. Because I know that is what you want," Liz said.

"How do you know what I want?" Max asked.

"Max I over heard you and Isabel talking. And to me it seems like that is what you want," Liz said.

"Liz I don't know what I want. All I do know is that I don't want either of us to hurt," Max said.

"Max it's too late for that. Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine," Liz said.

"So ok. We'll be friends again. Hopefully everything will be fine," Max said.

"Max you um, better go," Liz said.

"Yeah, I um better. I'll see you around," Max said.

"See you around," Liz said as she watched Max walk out of her room.

After Max walked out of Liz's room he walked down the hallway and down the stairs and walked up to the bar. When Max got to the bar he ordered a beer. While waiting for his beer he turned and saw Ben sitting next to him. Max and Ben looked at eachother.

"What did Liz say?" Ben asked.

"Liz told me that we were just friends and nothing more. She told me to pretend that we didn't sleep together. Liz is calling it an easy way out," Max said.

"So Liz gave you an easy way out? Huh?," Ben said.

"Yeah, I guess he did. What is the huh about?" Max asked.

"The huh is about that Liz let you have no strings attached. Now that is weird," Ben said.

"Well that is what happened. And you know what the weird part is?" Max asked.

"What is the weird part?" Ben asked.

"The weird part is I don't know if I wanted an esy way out," Max said.

"Ok. Now that does seem weird," Ben said.

"See what I mean," Max said.

"Max you and Liz need to have sometime apart. Maybe later on you both can talk and work things out. You never know," Ben said.

"Yeah, that is true. You never know," Max said.

"So do you know anything about the new police station yet?" Ben asked.

"Um, no not yet. Hopefully it will be big and nice," Max said.

"Yeah, that is true. I still can't believe that Matt's dead. Chris, Scott and his his goons are going to prison for hopefully the rest of their lives," Ben said.

"Yeah I know. Hopefully everything will be fine after that," Max said.

"Are you and the guys going back to your homes tonight?" Ben asked.

"I know I am but I don't know about the others yet. First we need to mke sure everything is back to normal," Max said.

"That seems like the right thing to do," Ben said.

"What about you? Are you staying or leaving?" Max asked.

"I think I'm going to stay and help Liz and Maria with the club," Ben said.

"That's good to know," Max said.

As Max and Ben were talking Jim walked up to them. Jim sat down on the other side of Max. Max and Ben turnd and looked at Jim.

"Hey Jim what is going on?" Max asked.

"Max I wanted to let you know the new police station is up and ready for all of us," Jim said.

"So when do we move in?" Max asked.

"We move in net week. We got a lot of things to look through and where to put things at," Jim said.

"I say we're going to be busy with the new police station," Max said.

"I say yes we are," Jim said.

"Have you talked to Amy yet Jim?" Ben asked.

"No. I think she went to see her mom. Hopefully she will be back soon," Jim said.

Jim looked down at his clock and noticed it was 1ma. Jim looked up and looked at Max and the guys. Max and the guys turned and looked at Jim.

"It's time to go. It's 1am. Time for everyone to go home," Jim said.

The guys grabbed the girls suitcase and took them to their cars.The girls followed the guys to their cars. The guys put the suitcase es in the back seat of the cars.the girls sat up front with the guys as the got into the cars. Everyone started their cars and drove off.The guys each took the girls home. After the guys dropped the girls off the guys went to their apartments and went to bed.

Meanwhile at the club:
Liz was sleep in her bed. A couple of hours Liz woke up and ran to the bathroom. Liz got sick and then went to the sink and cleaned her face. When Liz looked in the mirror she looked at herself then ran to the toliet and got sick again. After the second time of being sick Liz cleaned her face and went to bed.

As the days went on everyone was at the new police station trying to get everything set up. Liz was at the club trying to get herself together. Liz couldn't figure out why she was getting sick. Liz knew something was wrong but she couldn't figure it out. Liz went to laydown on her bed. Liz slept half a day aand all night. After 2 weeks of being sick Liz called her doctor for an appointment. While Liz was calling the doctor Max, Jim and friends were still trying to get things finished in their new police station.

A couple of weeks past and everything was startd to become normal. Liz and Max haven't talked to eachother in 3 weeks now. No one has seen Liz since they arrested Scott, Chris and men. Maria decided that she was going to see what was going on with Liz.

One Afternoon:
Maria walked in the club and saw everything was cleaned and shiney. Maria looked around and didn't see anything different.

"Liz?" Maria yelled.

"What?" Liz yelled back as she walked up the hallway.

When Liz stood at the top of the stairs she looked down and saw Maria. Maria looked up and saw Liz.

"Where have you been for the last 3 weeks?" Maria asked.

"I have been here. Why what is going on?" Liz asked.

"We just moved into the new police station. Everyone has been worried about you," Maria said.

"Maria I haven't been feeling well for a while," Liz said.

"Are you going to see a doctor?" Maria asked.

"I have an appointment to see a doctor in an hour," Liz said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Maria asked.

"No it's ok. Oh Maria can you open the club tonight?" Liz asked.

"Sure. What time do we open? And do we hve everything we need for the club to open tonight?" Maria asked.

"We open at 8pm. And yes e have eerything we need for tonight and for 2 weeks," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll open the club tonight. I hope everything goes ok at the doctors," Maria said.

"Me too. See you when I get back," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 101 Pg19 9/30

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 102:
"OK. See you later," Maria said.

Liz came down stairs wearing a blue long ankle leangth skirt with a white tank top. Liz waved at Maria as shw walked up the steps and went out the door and down the steps to her car. Liz startd her car and drove off to the doctors office. When Liz got to the doctor's office she parked her car and walked to the office. When Liz walked into the office she saw that there were 4 people waiting to see the doctor. Liz walked up to the desk and signed in. After she signed in she went and sat down til she could see the doctor.

3 hours later Liz got called into a room. When she walked in she sat down and waited for the doctor. A few minutes later a doctor walked into the room. Liz looked up and saw that it was a lady doctor. The lady docor looked up at Liz and smiled. The lady doctor put her file on the table then turned and looked at Liz

"What can I do for you today?" The lady doctor asked.

"Well I'm here because I have been throwing up for 3 weeks now. And I don't know what is wrong with me," Liz said.

"Ok. Um lets take your blood pressure, temperture and take some blood and see what we can find out," Lady doctor said.

After the doctor took Liz's blood pressure and temperture. The doctor then took a neddle and took some blood. After the blood was taken the doctor looked at the sheet and then looked at Liz.

"When was the last time you had your peroid?" Doctor asked.

"I . . . oh god I haven't had my peroid in 3 weeks. Liz said.

"Ok. So well have a pregnancy test and all the dieses test doen," Doctor said.

"How long will it take to get the pregenancy test back?" Liz asked.

"I can have the results by tomorrow if your in a rush," Doctor said.

"Yes please let me know as soon as possible," Liz said.

"Ok. Are you nervus about the results?' Doctor asked.

"No. I'm hopping it will be good news," Liz said

"How long have you been throwing up for?" The doctor asked.

"I have been throwing up for 3 to 4 weeks now. And I can't find anything to help my stomach when it hurts," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll call you as soon as I get the results back from the tests," Doctor said.

"Please call me as soon s you know the results," Liz asked.

"Don't worry I'll call you tomorrow nd let you know," Doctor said.

"Thank you so very much," Liz said.

"No problem. I'll call you tomorrow. You have a nice day. Here is your next appointment," Doctor said as she handed Liz the
card for her next appointment.

Liz took the card and walked out of the doctor's office. Liz walked to her car and got in the car and drove of back to the club. When Liz got to the club she got out of her car and walked up the steps. She walked in the club and walked up to the stairs and down the hallway to her room. Liz walked in her room and shut the door. After Lizshut the door he walked up to her closet and grabbd a pair of hip hugger leather pants and a white halter top that showd off her stomach. After Liz got her her clothes she went to the dresser and grabbed her undergarements.

After Liz got her undergarments she walked to the door and opened it. Liz walked down the hallway to the bathroom. As Liz walked into the bathroom she grabbed two towels and shut the door behind her. After the bathroom door was shut. Liz walked up to the shower and turned on the water. When the water was on Liz stepped back and took off her clothes and set the towels on the toliet lid. Liz walked into the shower and walked under the water.

Afew minutes later Liz walked out of the shower. She dried off and got dressed. She wore her her hip hugger leather pants and a white halter top that showed off her stomach. After Liz was dressed she fixed her hair and put on her make up. After her make up and jewelry was on Liz opened the door and walked down the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg20 10/8

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 103:
When Liz stood at the top of the stairs she saw the club was packed. Liz walked down the steps and walked up to the bar. When Liz got to the bar she sat down and ordered a beer. After he got the beer she turned and saw Jim, Max and the guys standing net to her. Jim, Max and the guys looked at Liz.

"Hey, Liz how are you?" Jim asked.

"I'm fine. so what are you and the guys up to?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. Thought it might be fun to come here and see what is going on," Jim said.

Ok. You guys better go sit down. See you later," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max asked

Liz turned and saw Max standing infront of her. They both looked at eachother.

"Max what do you need?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to know how you really are," Max said.

"I'm fine. Exuss me I need to go," Liz aid as she stood up.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"Bye Max," Liz said as he walked away.

Liz wlked away from Max and walked on the stage. Liz started to sing"Insensitive" Liz looked round as she song the song. She looked down and then looked up. Liz then turned and saw Max. she looked at Max as she singed the song. After the song Liz walked off stage and went to the dressing room and changed clothes. After Liz changed clothes she walked up on stage. This time Liz ws wearing a flower ankle leanth skirt with a white halter top. Liz strtd to sing "At The begining with You" Liz looked around as he singed. Max walked on stage and started to sing the guy part. Max and Liz both turned and looked at eachother as they took turns singing. Liz turned away then he turned and looked back at Max. Max and Liz kept looking at eachother as they singed.

Max put his hand on her shoulder as they singed. They both smild at eachother as they singed. After the song Liz walked away from Max. Max just watched as Liz walked away from him. Liz alked up to the bar and sat down. Ben looked at both Liz and Max. Ben walked up to Max and stood beside him. Max turned and saw Ben.

"So have you talked to Liz yet?" Ben asked.

"Liz won't talk to me. You saw that," Max said.

"I know. Something is going on with her. But whatever it is she'll tell us when she is ready," Ben said.

"Ben whatever is bothering Liz don't worry about it. Liz could probably handle it," Max said.

"That is what has me worried," Ben said.

"I can agree with you there," Max said.

"Max how far are you willing to go?"?" Ben asked.

"Go for what?" Max asked.

"How far are you willing to go to get Liz to talk to you?" Ben asked.

"I don't know right now," Max said.

"Well when you know let me know ok," Ben said.

"Sure," Max said.

Ben and Max walked up to Jim's table and they started to talk.

Meanwhile at the bar:
Liz turned and saw Amy. Liz walked up to Amy. They both hugged and pulled away from eachother. Amy and Liz both smiled at eachother.

"So how are you and the baby doing?" Liz asked.

"We're great. Tonight I'm going to tell Jim. Can you, Ben and Max be there for support?" Amy asked.

"Yes of course. I'll go get them and meet you in the office," Liz said.

"Ok. see you in a few minutes then," Amy said.

Liz walked up to Ben and Max. Ben and Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Come on we're needed in the office," Liz said.

"What for?" Ben asked.

"You'll find out in a few minutes. Now come on," Liz said as he dragged Ben and Max to the office.

When they got to the office they walked in the office and and sat own. A few minutes later Amy and Jim walked into the office. Jim and Amy turned and saw Ben, Liz and Max sitting on the couch.

"What is going on?" Jim asked.

"Jim I have something to tell you," Amy said

"What?" Jim asked.

"Jim I think you better sit own for this," Max said.

"Ok. Whatever it is you can tell me," Jim said as he sat down.

"Oh boy this is going to be hard. Jim I'm pregnant," Amy said.

" Your what? Say that again," Jim said.

"I said I'm pregnant. And your the father,' Amy said.

"I'm going to be a father," Jim said.

"Are you happy or mad?" Amy asked.

Jim walked up to Amy and kissed her. As he kissed her he picked Amy up and spin her. After the kiss Jim took a step back and fell to his knees nd rest his head on Amy's stomach.

"Jim?" Amy asked.

Jim pulled away from Amy and looked up at her. Amy looked down at Jim.

"Amy I know I am a cop and all but I love you more then life it's self. Will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Jim asked.

Amy looked at Jim and then turned and looked at Ben, Liz and Max. Amy turned and looked down at Jim and smiled with tears coming own her face.

"Yes Jim I will marry you," Amy said.

Jim stood up and looked at Amy and kissed her. Jim and Amy turned and looked at Ben, Liz and Max. Liz, Ben and Max walked up to Jim and Amy. They all hugged and laughted. After that they all walked to the door and alked out. When they walked out they saw the club was still rockin. Liz alked away from Ben, Max ,Jim and Amy. Liz walked on the stage and stopped the music. Liz looked at everyone. Everyone looked at LIZ.

"Ladies and gentlemen we hve something to say. Jim Valenti just asked Amy Deuca to mary him. And he said yes. And all I have to say is Let's party!," Liz yelled.

Eveyone yelled "Yeah"

Liz walked off the stage and went to the dressing room. When Liz got into the dressing room she changed clothes. Liz walked out of the dressing room 10 minutes later. When Liz walked out of the dressing room Liz was wearing black leather hip huggers with a black see through lace tank top. Liz was walking towards the bar when Max grabbed Liz and turned her to face him. Max reached one hand out and touched Liz's face. While the other hand was on her hip. Max and Liz just looked at eachother.

Meanwhile at the bar:
Ben, Jim Amy and Maria turned and watched how Max and Li were towards eachother. They wtched as Max touched Liz's face. Ben was hopping Max and Liz could love eachother. Jim and Amy smiled t eachother and watched Max and Liz. They watched as Max pulled Liz closer to him.

Menawhile on the dancefloor:
Max pulled Liz closer to him. They both looked at eachother.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"I'm sorry for hurting you like I did," Max said.

"Let's forgt it about it ok. You know I have," Liz sid as she was about to walk away til Max stopped her.

"Damn it Liz what do you want from me?" Max asked.

Max I want the happy ending. And you don't want it. So til I get the happy ending good bye," Liz said as he walked past Max.

"Liz?" Max said.

Max watched Liz walk away. Max didn't know what he was going to do. When he and Liz didn't talk to eachother. Max turned and watched Max Liz sitting at the bar talking to Ben. Ben turned and watched Max walk up to a table and st down. Ben turned nd looked at Liz. Liz looked at Ben.

"What is going on with you and Max?" Ben asked.

"Me and Max can't talk without getting into an arguement," Liz said.

"Liz you and Max must be attracted to eachother if all you do is argue," Ben said.

"We don't know what e fel for eachother. Max sked what did I want from him. I told him I want a happy ending," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg20 10/8

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 103:
"What did Max say when you told me that?" Ben asked

"Max didn't say anything. He just walked away. I just wish he would I don't know prove to me he wnts me. But all he does is walk away. I can't take anymore of walking away," Liz said.

"I know. Don't worry maybe something good will happen," Ben said.

"Ben I know you are right," Liz said.

"You know I am," Ben said.

"Yeah I know," Liz said.

Ben and Liz hugged and smiled at eachother. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her. Max nd Liz both looked at eachother then turned away. Ben watched as Max and Liz kept looking at eachother. Max and Liz both turned nd saw Bear was on stage singing "Don't you forget bout me by Billy Idol" He looked around as he singed. Bear walked off the stage and walked up to Liz. He circled her then he grabbed Liz and spinned her around. After that Bear walked back on stage singing. Bear looked at everyone as he singed. When the song was over Bear told everyone it was time to go. Liz, Ben and Bear watched as everyone alked out of club execpt for Jim and friends. Jim and friends styed and helped Liz, Ben and Bear clean up. After the club was cleaned up everyone went home execpt for Liz. Liz walked up he stairs nd went to bed after she locked the club's doors. Liz laid down and was fast asleep a few minutes later.

In the Morning:
Liz woke up and got dressed. Liz decided to wear her knee leanth jean skirt with her lite blue t-shirt. After liz was dressed hwe walked up to bedroom door and opened it. She walked down the hall to the top of the stairs. Liz walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. When Liz walked into the kitchen she went to the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi. She walked on stage and startd to sing "Angel Eyes by ABBA". Liz looked around as she singed. Liz sat down on stage singing. After the song Liz looked around and smild. Liz started to sing "Mommia Mia by ABBA" as she smiled nd walked around the club.
Liz t on the bar and singed. Then Liz stood up on the bar nd spinned.

Liz climbed off the bar when the song was over. Liz walked up the steps and looked out the windows of the club. Liz just smiled as she looked outside. Then her cell phone ringed. Liz reached in her skirt pocket and pulled out her cell phone. Liz put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hey Liz. It;s me Maria are you coming to the station today?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes ok," Liz said.

"Ok. see you then," Maria said before hanging up the phone.

Liz closed her cell phone and kept looking outside.

A few minutes lter Liz's cell phone ringed again. Liz flips open the phone and put it to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hello. Is this Miss Parker I'm talking to?" Doctor asked.

"Yes this is Miss Parker. What can I do for you?" Liz asked

"We got your test back. And I hve the results right here in front of me," Doctor said.

"And what are the results of the test?" Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 103 Pg20 10/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 104:
"Well congraduations your pregnant," Doctor said.

When Liz heard she was pregnant she passed out. Liz was surprised and shocked she was pregnant.

"Hello Miss Parker are you there?" Doctor asked.

"Um, Yeah, I'm here. Thank you for letting me know," Liz said a few seconds after she woke up.

Liz stood up and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. When Liz got in the kitchen she went and got a drink of water. Liz knew she had to figure out what she will do about the baby and how or will she tell Max that he is going to be a father. After Liz drunk her water he walked out of the kitchen and ran up stairs and down the hallway to her room. When Liz ot to her room he walked up to the closet and grabbed a black knee leanth skirt and a white t-shirt. After Liz got her clothes she walked up to the dresser. She opened the drawer and grabbed her undergarments. She walked out the door out the door and down the hallway to the bathroom. When Liz got to the bathroom she grabbed two towels and shut the door. After the door was shut Liz set the towels on the toliet lid and went to turn on the water. After the water was turned on Liz stepped back and got undressed. After Liz was undresser she walked under the water.

A few minutes later Liz got out of the shower and started to get dressed. After Liz was dressed she put on her make up and jewelry on. After Liz was dressed she walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway. Liz walked to the top of the stairs and walked down the steps. Liz walked up to the bar and grabbed her purse. After Liz got her purse he turned and walked up the steps to the doors. Liz walked out the door and walked out the door and walked down the steps to her car. When Liz got to her car she unlocked and got in. After Liz got into the car she drove off.

Liz drove to the new police station that was 30 minutes away. When Liz got to the police station she parked the car and got out. After Liz got out of the car she looked at the station. Liz walked up the steps to the station and walked in. When Liz walked in she saw Maria sitting with Serena talking. Liz waked up to Maria and Serena. Maria and Serena turned and saw Liz.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" Maria asked.

"I'm good the doctor told me I had the flue. I just needed to rest and not work myself to hard," Liz said.

"Oh, that is good to know," Serena said.

"I got to talk to Jim before I go sit down," Liz said.

"Ok. See ya in a few minutes," Maria said.

"Ok see you then," Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked up to Jim's door and knocks on it.

"Menawhile in Jim's Office:
Jim, Max and guys were all sitting around talking when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Jim yelled.

The door opened and there stood Liz. Liz looked at Jim, Max and guys and smild. Jim, Max nd guys looked at Liz and smiled.

"Welcome back," Alex sid as he stood up and walked up to Liz and hugged her.

"Thanks," Liz said as she returned the hug.

Alex and Liz pulled away from eachother and smiled. Jim walked up to Liz and gve her a hug. Liz returned his hug and smiled.

"So what is going on?" Jim asked.

"I just came back from the doctor and found out I had the flue. I'm suppose to take it easy. But I wanted to come and ee how everything is going," Liz said.

"Everything is great. It's god to see you again," Jim said.

"How is Amy doing?" Liz asked.

"Amy is on bed rest til the baby is born," Jim said.

"Wow I can't believe that," Liz said.

"So when are you coming back to work?" Alex asked.

"I'm coming back as soon as I feel better," Liz said.

"That is good," Max said.

Liz and Max both looked at eachother. Liz turned nd looked at Jim. Jim and the guys could feel the tension between Max and Liz. Jim and guys looked between Max and Liz. Then Jim and the guys stood up and walked out of the office. Max and Liz were alone in the office. They both looked at eachother.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What is really wrong with you?" Max asked as he looked at Liz.

"Max I told you I just had the flu," Liz said.

"Liz are you really coming back to work?" Max asked.

"Yes I am. Why?" Liz asked.

"Nothing I was just wondering," Max said.

"Whatever. I better go I need to find my desk," Liz said.

"See ya around," Max said.

"Yeah, see ya around," Liz sid as she walked out the door.

Liz walked down the hallway and saw Jim and the guys. Liz walked up to Jim and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned nd looked at Liz. They both looked at eachother and smiled.

"What can I do for you Liz?" Jim asked.

"Jim can you show me where my office is?" Liz asked.

"Sure come on," Jim sid before Liz and he walked away.

Jim and Liz walked down the hallway and turned right. Jim opened the office door. Whn Liz aked in he was surprised. The office looked huge. Liz liked the wy the office looked. After looking at the office Jim and Liz turned nd walked down the hallway where thier friends were waiting. While Liz and Jim were talking and walking down the hallway Liz's cell phone ringed. Liz pulled out her cell phone out her purse and put it to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz sked.

"Is this Liz?" Voice asked.

"Yeah, this is Liz," She said.

"Liz we have a problem at the club," Ben said.

"Ben what is going on?" Liz asked.

"you better sit down for this," Ben said.

"Ben just tell me now," Liz said.

"Um, I'm stuck in a room full of beer," Ben said.

"What?" Liz yelled.
Jim, Max and friends turned and looked t Liz. When they looked at Liz they saw that ahe had a shock look on her face.

"Ok, I'm on my way. Don't fall," Liz said.

"Don't fall?" Ben asked.

"Oh, god. Just stay calm," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

"Liz what is going on?" Jim asked.

"Um, Ben is having a problem. I gotta go," Liz said.

Liz opened the door and ran down the teps. Liz opens the cr door and gets in and drives off. When Liz gets to the club he walks up the steps and walks in. Liz looks around and sees nothing.

"Ben?" Liz yelled.

"Liz," Ben yelled.

Liz followed the voice to the beer room. When Liz opens the bber room all the beer comes out and knocks Liz off her feet. Liz and Ben get swpted into the club. Ben sits up and looks around. Ben finds Liz at the steps coughing. Ben walks up to Liz and check if she was ok. Ben and Liz both looked at eachother.

"Liz are you ok?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can't believe this happemed," Liz said.

"Yeah me too," Ben said.

Liz and Ben both looked at eachother and saw beer all over the floor. Then they both looked at eachother. Liz and Ben turned and looked up and saw Jim and friends standing on the steps looking at them. Jim and friends noticed that Liz and Ben were covered in beer.

"What happened to you?" Jim asked.

"Ben here tried to fix the kegs and they busted open and I opened the door and here we are," Liz said.

"Ben you did all that?" Maria asked.

"Yes he did. I need to go change. I'll be back in a few minutes," Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked up the stairs and went down the hallway. Liz walked into her room and shut the door. After Liz hut the door she walked up to the closet and grabbed a pair of leather hip huggers and a white vest top to wear. After Liz got her clothes she walked up to her bed and sat down. A few seconds later Liz changed clothes and fixed her make up and hair. A fter everything was finished Liz walked to the door and opened it. When Liz opened the door there stood Max looking at her. Liz looked at Max.

"Max what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"Liz can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Max asked.

"Yeah, sure come on in," Liz said as she walked back into her room.

Max followed Liz in and shut the door behind him. After the door was shut Max and Liz looked at eachother.
Author's Note
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. Oh and I hope everyone will check out my new story call Romancing The Heart after this.

Natalie
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next between Liz, Max and friends. And I hope you will keep reading til the end. Sorry I left it where I did. But I wanted to keep you on the edge of your seat to find out what will happen next. I hope you will like chapter 104. Please keep reading to find out what will happen next.

Ken
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep reading to find out what iwll happen next between Liz, Max and friends. I hope you will keep reading til the end. Yes I gave you a cliffhnger. I hope no readers will be mad. The readers will have to wait and see what will happen. Thank you for liking the story. And I'm glad you think my story is good.

Angelina
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next between Max, Liz and friends. Sorry I stopped where I did. Yes you are right. I knew everyone would guess it. You need to keep reading to find out how Max will take the news. and when he will find out he's going to be a fathr. You need to keep reading to find out if Liz will talk to Amy or not. And you need to keep reading to see if Amy and Liz talk and if Amy will understand her.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg21 10/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 105:
"What do you want to say?" Liz asked.

"Liz all I want to know is . Is everything ok between us?" Max asked

"Max, Everything is fine between us. So can you drop it?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, sure we can drop it. Liz are you sure you are ok?" Max asked as he noticed Liz getting pale.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?" Liz asked.

"You seem pale and different from yesterday," Max said.

"Max what are you wanting from me?" Liz asked

"I don't know," Max said.

"Well til you decide stay away rom me ok. I don't want to get hurt," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max said.

"No. Now get out of my room," Liz said.

"Fine. I gues I'll ee you around," Max said.

"No. I I don't know. I think you have things to think about before we talk again," Liz said.

"Yeah, I think we do," Max said.

Liz watched as Max walked out of her room. Liz waited a few minutes and then she walked out the door. Liz walked down the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs. Liz started to sing "Can't Fight The Moonlight by Leann Rimes" She looked around while he singed. Liz alked down the steps and to the dnce floor. Liz grabbed Jim and they started to dance. Jim and Liz circled eachother and spined. After they spinned they both looked t eachother and smiled. Jim and Liz spined and twistas they dnced. After the song they both smiled.

After the song Liz and Jim hugged. Liz startd to sing "Candy by Mandy Moore" She looked flirty as he singed. Liz alked up to Alex and pulled him on the dance floor. Alex and Liz sway their hips as they danced. Alex turned and pulled Liz towards him and then they twist and turned on the song. after the song Liz alked on stage and started to sing"Cryby Mandy Moore" She looked around as he singed. Liz walked up to the bar and sat down. As Liz t on the bar ahe looked around. Liz closed her eyes then he opened them as he singed. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her. After the song Liz pointed to the stage and out walked Maria. Maria startd to sing"I wanna be with You by Mandy Moore". Maria looked around as he singed. She turned nd saw Michael looking at hr. Maria smiled as she singed and looked at Michael. Michael lookd at Maria as he singed. Liz and Ben smiled as they wtched Michael and Maria. After the song everyone clapped for Maria. Liz walked on stage and started to sing"How Do I Deal by Jennifer Love Hewit". She looked round as he singed. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her. Liz looked down and then turned away. Liz looked at Max. Max looked at Liz then turned away. Liz turned away and looked at everyone. After the song Liz and Max looked at eachother then turned away. Liz started to sing "Shut Up And Drive by Rhianna". She turned nd grabbed Ben by the shirt then pushed him back. Ben grabbed the bar nd wtchd Liz sing. After the song Liz and Ben smiled t eachothr. Liz and Ben started to sing"If I Never See Your Face Again by Rihanna and Maroon 5".

After the song Liz wlked off the stage and that is when a man grabbed Liz. Liz turned and looked at the man.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg21 10/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 105:
Liz could tell the guy was drubk. She tried to jerk her hand away hen the guy walked up to Liz and threw her over his shoulder.

"Put me down," Liz yelled as he hit him in the back.

The guy didn't listen to Liz as he walked through the crowd.

"Help!," Liz yelled.

Max, Jim and Ben turned and saw a guy carrying Liz over his shoulder. They stood up abd tried to get throuh the crowd to where Liz and the guy were standing.When they got threw the crowd they saw Liz hitting the guy on the arms. They wlked up to Liz and the guy when they heard.

"What the hell were your thinking?" The guy asked.

"What ws I thinking how about you scaring me?" Liz asked.

"I told you I was sorry," The guy said.

"Fine. But the next time I'll end Jim and Ben after you," Liz said.

You know I will," The guy said.

"You better let your brother know you re here," Liz said.

"You know I will," The guy said.

While Liz nd the guy were talking Max, Jim and Ben walked up to Liz and the guy nd turned them around. When they turned the guy around to face them. They aw that is was Bear.

"What?" Bear asked.

"Where have you been?" Ben asked.

"I had to go out for a few minutes to get something is all," Bear said.

"Are you back for good?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I am here for good," Bear said.

"Liz come on," Max said.

Liz looked at Max as they walked on the stage. Max startdto sing"I'll Lie for you by meatloaf. Max and Liz both looked at eachother as they both took turns singing. Max singed firt then Liz. Max and Liz both didn't know what they wanted to do while they were singing. Jim, Ben nd friends watched as Max and Liz singed. They never seen Max and Liz put more into the song before. After the song Max started to sing"It's all coming back to me by Meatloaf. Max lookd at Liz then turned away. Liz singed nd lookd away. They both turned and looked at eachother.After the song Liz was about to walk way when Max grabbed Liz's arm. Liz turns and looks at Max. Max and Liz both look at eachother.

"Dance with me?" Max asked.

"Your crazy," Liz said as he walked away.

Max walked off the stage and walkd up to Liz. He turned her to face him. They both startd to sway their hips as tey danced. Liz had her hands at her side as they danced. Max bent Liz back and brought her up. When the song was over Max and Liz looked at eachother.

"I um better go. Liz before I go just tell me hwat you want?" Max asked.

"Max I want a happy ending. Can you give me that?" Liz asked.

"I I don't know," Max said.

"Bye Max," Liz said.

"Bye Liz," Max said before walking away.

Liz watched as Max walked up the stairs and out the door. Liz looked down then looked up at the door again.

Meanwhile across the room:
Jim, Ben Maria and Ava watched Max and Liz talk then watched Max walk out the oor. They turned and saw Liz hd sad look on her face. Liz walked up to them They all looked t eachother and then looked at Liz.

"Liz are you ok?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and go to bed. Lock up the club before you leave," Liz sid before walking to the steps.

Liz walked up the stairs and walked own the hallway to her bedroom door. Liz walked in her room and grbbed her pajama pants and a tank top. Liz changed clothes and walked to the window and looked out. Liz didn't know what was going on with Max.

Meanwhile downstairs:
Jim and friends were cleaning up after everyone left. Jim and friends had the club cleaned up in 2 hours. After everything was cleaned up everyone walked out of the club. They watched as Ben closed and locked the door. Everyone walked down the steps to their cars. they all got into their cars and drove off. Ben drove to Max's apartment. Ben got out of the car and walked to the door. Ben opened the door and walked up the teps to Max's apartment. When Ben got to the door he knock3d on the door. Ben waited few minutes before the door flew open and there stood Max. Max and Ben both looked at eachother.

"Can I come in and talk to you?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, sure come on in," Max said as he stepped back.

Ben walked into the apartment and looked around. Ben saw that Max's apartment was a mess. Max turned and watched Ben looking around. Ben turned nd looked at Max. Max looked at Ben.

"Ben what are you doing here?" Max asked.

"We need to have a talk," Ben said.

What is there to talk about?" Max asked.

"Liz is what we need to talk about." Ben said.

"What about Liz?" Max asked.

"Max what do you feel for Liz? I want the truth," Ben said.

"I don't know what I feel for Liz. I'm so confused," Max said.

"Well you better get unconfused soon. Liz won't be around forever," Ben said.

"I know that. I just don't know how I feel," Max said.

"Max you better relise soon. Oh and ax if you hurt Liz I'll kick your ass," Ben said.

"I know that. Just give time ok," Max said.

"I guess I'll see you around," Ben said as he walked out the door.

Ben walked out the door and down the steps and out the front oor. Ben walked to his car and opened the door. Ben got in his car and drove off to his brother's place. When Ben got to his brother's place he parked the car and walked in. Ben went to his room and went to bed.

In the morning:
At the club:
Liz was sitting at the bar writting when Ben walked in the club. Ben walked up to Liz and tapped her on the shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Ben. Ben and Liz both looked at eachother.

"Liz is everything ok?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Um can you tell evryone to meet me here at the club at 8pm tonight?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, sure. Liz what are you up to?" Ben asked.

"You'll find out tonight with everyon eles," Liz said as she gathered her papers and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked.

"I got an doctor appointment. I gotta go," Liz said as she put her papers in her purse and walked out of the club.

Ben walked to the door and watched Liz drive away. Ben reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. Ben flipped open the cell phone nd diled Jim's number. The phone ringed 4 times before someone answered.

"Hello?" Jim asked.

"Hey Jim it's me Ben. Liz wants everyone at the club at 8pm tonight," Ben said.

"Ok. I'll let everyone know. Why didn't Liz call herself?" Jim asked.

"Liz had an appointment to ee her doctor today," Ben said.

"I hope everything is ok," Jim said.

"Yeah, me too. See all of you here tonight at 8pm," Ben said.

"Ok. see you then," Jim said before hanging up the phone.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 105 pg21 10/26

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 106:
Menawhile at the doctor's office:
Liz was in the doctor's office waiting to see the doctor. A few minutes later into the office. Liz sat down and wited to see her doctor. The doctor walks in and sits down. The doctor looks at the file then looks up at Liz. Liz looks at the doctor.

"Well Miss Parker everything looks fine. The baby is health and is progressing really good, The doctor said.

"That is great news. I'm glad to hear it," Liz said.

"I'll see you in 3 weeks to do a check up. Liz remember no stress or over doing it for a while. Do you understand?" The doctor asked.

"Yes I understand completely," Liz said.

"Ok. Then see you in 3 weeks," Doctor said.

Liz stood up and shock the doctor's hand and walked out of the office. Liz walked own the hallway and out the door. When Liz walked out the door she walked to her car. Liz opened the door and got into the car and rove off. Liz drove to a party store. She gotr out of the car and walked into the building. When she walked into the store Liz got everything she needed for the party. After that she paid for the things she got and walked out of the store. Liz walked to her car opened the door and got in. Liz drove off to the club. When Liz ot to the club she got out of her car and grabbd the bags. She walkd up the steps to the club. Liz walked in the club.

When Liz walked into the club she saw Jim, Ben and friends sitting at the bar. Liz looked at her friends as they looked at her.

"What are you all doing here so early," Liz asked.

"We wanted to see what was going on with you," Jim said.

Nothing is going on with me," Liz said.

"Then what did you need to see us about?," Ben asked.

"In 2 days we're going to throw a party," Liz said.

"What are we celerbrating?" Alex asked.

"We're celerbrating that we have a new station and how everything is fine once again," Liz said.

"No that sounds like a great idea. What do you hve in those bags?"Maria asked.

"Decorations for the party. We already hve curtains set up along with stage curtains up. So all that is left is the decorations to set up," Liz said.

"Now that sounds good to me," Maria said.

"So is that all we needed to talk about?" Isabel asked.

"Yes, that is all we gotta talk about. Who wants to help me decorate?" Liz asked.

"I will," Ben said

"I will," Maria said.

"I'll help," Max said as he looked at Liz.

"I'll help," Serena and Ava said at the same time.

"I'll help too," Bear said.

"Good. I'm glad. Alex do you know how to fix the CD player mixer?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, sure. Let me look at it and see what needs to be done?" Alex said.

"Thank you Alex. I'm glad your around," Liz said.

"No problem," Alex said.

"So what eles do we need to do?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing eles," Liz said.

"So when do you want to get ready for the party?" Maria asked.

"We'll put the decorations thursday night. And have everything ready before the party," Liz said.

"Sounds good to me. Hopefully everything will be set up for friday night," Jim said.

"Ok. So everything is good. We all better go home and sleep since we have a long days ahead of us all," Ben said.

"Liz watched as Jim and friends walked out the foor. When they were out Liz walked up the stairs and went to her room. When Liz got to her room she walked up to her dresser and open the drawer. Liz reached in and grabbed her pajama pants and a tank top. Liz walks to the bed and changes clothes. After Liz change clothes she walked to the door and opened it. Liz walked down the hallway and stood atthe top of the stairs. She looked down and saw Max standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up at Liz.

"What are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing," Max said.

"Well you can see that I'm fine. And now you can leave," Liz said.

"Liz I just want to talk to you," Max said.

"What do you want to talk about?" Liz asked.

"Liz are you going to come back to work?" Max asked.

"I don't know yet. I still have somethings I need to think about," Liz said.

"What is there tothink about?" Max asked.

"Max I have a lot to think about ok. However have nothing to worry about," Liz said.

"Liz will you just talk to me?" Max asked.

"Max we already had our talk. I think you better go. See you later," Liz said.

"Yeah, see ya around," Max said before walking up the steps and out the door.

Liz watched as Max walked out the door. After Max left Liz walked up the steps. When Liz got to the door she locked them. After the doors were locked. Liz walked down the steps and walked up to the bar and st down. As Liz sat down she put her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes. When Liz opened her eyes she had a tear running down her face. Liz wiped the tears away then she walked up to her room. Liz walked up to her bed and laid down. She fel asleep a few minutes later.

In The Morning:
Liz woke up and sat up. She looked around and saw it was a clear sunny day. Liz stood up and walked to her closet and grabbd a pair of streatch pants and a white t-shirt. Liz then turned and walked back to the closet and put her jeans and t-shirt back. Liz grabbed her long flowery ankle leanth skirt with a white long sleeve shirt. After that Liz walked up to her dresser and grabbed her undergarments and walked to the door and opened it. Liz walked down the hallway to the bathroom. as Liz walked to the bathroom she grabbed her two towels and set the towels down next to her clothes on the sink. Liz walked up to the shower and turned on the water.

Liz stepped back and took off her clohes. After her clothes were off Liz walked undr the water. A few minutes later Liz got dressed and fixed her hair. After her hair was fixed Liz did her make up and put on her jewelry. After the jewelry was on Liz alked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to her bedroom. When Liz got to her room she walked in and walked to the closet. She opened opened the closet door and grabbed hr sandles. Liz sat on the bed and put the sandles on. After the sandles were on Liz walked out of her room and walked down the hallway. When Liz got to the top of the steps she walked down the steps and walked to the bar. Liz sat down and looked around. Liz then stood up and went to get a bottle of water.
After Liz grabbed her bottle of water she looked around the club. Liz relised that she had to change things around but what.
That is when Liz decided to change the down stairs into an office. And the office will be her room. Liz went to her phone and dailed a moving company. The moving company came and helped Liz change everything around.

Liz even changed upstairs. Her room becomes an office while the other 4 rooms become dressing rooms. It took Liz nd the 4 movers 4 hours to move everything around. After everything was moved Liz went to the register and took out $200.00 out.
After that Liz paid them. When the mover left Liz liked the way everything was. Liz went and sat down at the bar and finished her bottle of water. A fter Liz drank the bottle she stood up and went to throw the bottle away. After Liz threw away the bottle she turned and saw that everything was good. Liz went to see how the payment were going at the club. She saw that everything was fine.

After she checked Liz went and got another bottle of water. She st down and started to drink her water,. As she was drinking her wter Ben and Bear walked into the club. When they walked in into the club they saw Liz sitting at the bar drinking a bottle of water. Ben and Bear walked up to Liz. Liz turned and saw Ben and Bear standing infront of her.

"What have you been up to?" Ben asked.

"Oh, I changed the the club around. I wanted to see how this will work out," Liz said.

"What changes did you do?" Bear asked.

"Easy my room upstairs is the office. The 2 rooms on the left is a dressing room and bedrooms. And the sme with 2 rooms on the right," Liz said.

"that sounds like a good plan. Hopefully everything will go ok," Ben and Bear said.

"That is what I am hoping for too," Liz said.

"Wait where is your room?" Ben asked.

"The office is going to be my room," Liz said.

"Why did you move in there for?" Bear asked.

"Because I wanted to be in a different room," Liz said.

"Oh, that sounds nice," Bear said.

"How did you move evrything around?" Ben said.

"I called moving company and that helped me. I hope everyone is going to like the change," Liz said.

"You know they will. They might be mad. But they will get over it," Ben said.

"Yeah, You know that is true. I can't believe the party is tomorrow night," Bear said.

"Yeah, Hopefully the party will be good," Liz said.

"Hey Liz did you talk to Max yet?" Ben sked.

"No. I saw him last night that was. why?" Liz asked.

"I was hoping you and Max would talk. I hate it when your upset," Ben said.

"Ben I don't know me and Max will talk or not. So dobn't worry about it ok," Liz said.

"Yeah, tht is true. So what are you up to tonight?" Ben asked.

"Oh, you know just relaxing and having a good time," Liz said.

"That sounds like a good plan," Bear said.

"Do you know hat everyone is up to?" Liz asked.

"No. But why don't you ask them," Ben said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Look behind you," Bear said.

Liz and Ben turned and saw Jim and friends standing infront of them. Ben and Liz looked t eachother then looked at their friends.

"What are you guys doing here?" Liz asked.
Author's Note:
Hey Everyone
I wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyon will keep reding to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends.

Angelina
Thank you so vry much fro reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. Liz will tell Max and everyone she is pregnant. You need to keep reading to find out when and how she will tell everyone she is pregnant.Yes Max is stupid for hurting Liz even if he loves her.Max will relise he hurt her but not yet.

Natalie
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. Don't worry Liz will tell Max and friends she is pregnant. You need tokeep reading to find out how she tells Max aand friends she is pregnant.

Everyone
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep readingto find out what will happen next. And I hope everyone will read my other story called Romancing The Heart. I hope everyone will like both stories and keep reading to find out what will happen next. I hope evryone has a good relaxing stress free evening and week! I hope everyone doesn't work themselves to hard at school, work and at home!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 106 pg22 10/28

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 107:
"We wanted to go ahead and make sure everything is ready for tomorrow," Jim said.

"That sounds good to me," Liz said.

"So what there to do?" Michael asked.

"There is the music set up, Table cloths, the drinks, the curtains, Set up string of lights is all that is left to do," Liz said.

"Your planning to do all of this?" Jim asked.

"No. I was only going to do the table cloths and string of lights up," Liz said.

"Well we're here and we can help with these things," Alex said.

"Are you sure you want to help?" Liz asked.

"Yes, we're sure," Max said.

Ok. Let's get started then," Liz said.

Alex and Kyle walked up to the CD mixer and started to clean and fix it. While Michael, Maria and Bear started to string some lights up. Liz and Ben were putting table cloths on the table.Max was at the bar with Jim checking to see if they had enouht drinks and snacks. Max and Liz looked at eachother thn turned away. Max looked up and noticed how Ben had his hands on Liz's shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Ben and smiled. Then they both started to fix the table cloth on the tables.

After everyone got everything set up and ready. They all went to the bar nd sat down. Max walked up to Liz and tapped her on the shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Liz can I talk to you for a minutes a lone?" Max asked.

"Um, Yeah, sure," Liz said as she stood up.

Max and Liz walked up to the stage. They stood next to the stage looking at eachother.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Liz asked.

"Liz I know this is weird between us. I ... What can I do to make things better between us?" Max asked.

"Max there is nothing you can do. And you know that," Liz said.

"Liz please tell me what you want from me?" Max asked.

"Do you really want to know what I want?" Liz asked.

"Yes, Please tell me what you want from me?" Max asked.

"Max all I want is for you to tell me you love me and you want to be with me. Can you do that?" Liz asked.

"I don't know if I can do that," Max said.

"Well til you do know. Stay away from me," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max said.

"No Max. I want someone to love me. And want to be with me not doing what the hell they want," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max said.

"Max can you be that guy for me?" Liz asked.

"I don't know if I can be that guy," Max said.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then," Liz said before walking away.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Max said before walking towards the door.

When Max got to the door he turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked t Max. They both looked at eachother then looked away. Max walked out of the club and walked down the steps to his motorcycle. Max got on his motorcycle and put his helmet on. After he got the helmet on he turned and looked up and saw Liz looking oout the window looking at him. They both looked at eachother. Then Max turned and started his motorcycle and ride off. Liz watched Max drive off.

When Max was gone Liz turned nd looked her friends. She saw that they were all talking and laughing. Then Liz turned and looked outside. When Liz looked outside she startedto feel dizzy. Liz closed her eyes and started to breath slowly. A few seconds later Liz opened her eyes nd she felt better. Liz turned and walked down the steps and walked up to the bar. Liz got her a bottle of Sprite and looked around. Ben walked up to Liz and sat down next to her. liz turned and looked at Ben.

"So how are you feeling?" Ben asked.

"I'm fine. I'm trying to make sur everything is ready for tomorrow night," Liz said.

"You know everything will be ready," Ben said.

"I know. I hope everyone will have fun," Liz said.

"What happened btween you and Max?" Ben asked.

"Me and Max talked a little then he just left," Liz said.

"Is everything ok between you and Max?" Ben asked.

"No. nothing is ok between Me and Max. We kinda had an arguement," Liz said.

"What did you argue about?" Ben asked.

"He asked what I wanted and I told him I wanted to be loved. He told me he dosen't know if he can. And then he just left," Liz said.

"Oh wow. So what are you guys going to do?" Ben asked.

"I don't know. We looked at eachother and said goodbye. And then he left," Liz said.

"So do you? I don't know hat to say," Ben said.

"There is nothing to say," Liz said.

"So what are you going to do?" Ben asked.

"I think I'm just going to lay dowm," Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked to her room and opened the door. Liz walked in her room and shut the door. After Liz shut the door she walked up to her bed and laid down.

Meanwhile in the club:
Jim and everyone left the club and went home. They walked down the steps to their cars and got in the cars and drove off. When they all got to their homes and into their beds they fell fast asleep.

In the Morning:
Liz woke up and sat up. She looked around. Liz got up and walked to her closet and opened it. She grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a lite blue tank top. Liz then walked up to her dresser and grabbed her undergarements. Liz walked outthe door and walked across the hall to the down stairs dressing room. Liz walked in and walked up to the shower and startd to the water. After the water was on Liz took a step back and undressed and walked under the water.

A few minutes later Liz walked out of the dressing room wering jean shorts and a lite blue tank top. Liz walked up to the CD mixer and started to play the music. Liz walked up to the bar and grabbed a bottle of water. Liz walked on stage and started to sing" This is what dreams are made of by Hailry Duff" Liz started to sway her hips. Liz started to dance as she singed. Ben and Bear walked in and watched Liz sing.

Liz smiled as he singed. She walked off the stage and walked to the dance floor. Liz went side to side with her hands in the air. Liz then turned and spined. After the song Ben and Bear clapped. Liz turned and saw Ben and Bear. Liz was surprised to see them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Liz asked.

"Making sure everything is ready for tonight," Ben said.

"Oh, Ok." Liz said.

"What are you doing?" Bear asked

"Listening to Music," Liz said.

"Ok.Well we better get started," Ben said.

"Do you need any help?" Liz asked

"No We'll be fine," Ben said.

Liz started to play the music again. "Rebel Yell by Billy Idol began to play. Liz twist and turned as she singed and danced. Ben and Bear walked out of the kitchen and watched Liz. They smiled as they watched her hving some kind of fun. After the song Liz turned and smiled at Ben and Bear. As the song"Relax by Frankie goes to Hollywood " began to play Ben and Liz walked towards eachother and spined. They started to sway and twist their bodies. Bear watched as he was shocked. After the song Ben and Liz smild at eachother. Liz nd Ben startd to dance as the song Underpressure plyed. Liz and Ben side stepped eachother then turned and looked at eachother. Liz and Ben walked up to eachother. Ben bent Li backwards and swinged her side to side. Then he pulled Liz up and turned her to be infront of him. Ben put his hands on Liz's hips and Liz had her arm around Ben's neck. Ben and Liz turned and looked at eachother.

"God I can'r believe you remebered that," Ben said.

"Your the ones that showed me how to do it," Liz said.

"Ok. So you did good," Ben said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

"Ben and Liz walked to the bar and sat down and stared to talk.

Menawhile across town:
Max was sitting at home watching tv. He started to think of Liz. He remebered how she smelled and how her face lite up every time they got to hang out. That is when Max relise that he's in love with Liz. Max reaches for his cell phone and calls Maria. The phone rings three times before she answers the phone.

"Hello?"Maria asked.

"Maria it's me Max can you meet me in Jim's office in 30 minutes? I really need to talk to you please?' Max asked.

"Yeah, sure. What is going on?" Maria asked.

"I'll tell you when I get there. I got to find Jim and Amy now," Max said.

"Max, Jim nd Amy are here withme now," Maria said.

"Where are you? I'll meet you there," Max said.

"Well we're at Jim's place," Maria said.

"Is anyone there with you guys?" Max asked.

"No. It's just us here," Maria said.

"Stay there. I'll be there in 30 minutes," Max said before hanging up the phone.

"Maria looked at her phone then looked at Jim and Amy.

"What?" Jim asked.

"That was Max. He's coming over. I think he just relise something," Maria said.

"Relise what?" Amy asked.

"We'll find out when he gets here in 30 minutes," Maria said.

Max left his apartment and drove straight over to Jim's. When Max got to Jim's he got out of the car and walked up to door. Max knocked on the door then waited a few minutes. Maria opened the door and let Max in. Maria and Max walked in and sat down across from Jim and Amy.

"I need your help," Max said.

"With What?" Jim asked.

"I came to relise that I somehow fell in love with Liz. I know I wasn't suppose to but it happened. I love Liz," Max said.

"What do you need help with?" Amy asked.

"I need help on how to tell her," Max said.

"I got a plan," Maria said with a smile on her face.

"What is it?" Max asked.

"Max your going to talk to her then your going to sing to her," Maria said with a smile on her face.

"What?" Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 107 pg19 11/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 108:
"Max your going to tell Liz what you fel for her. Your going to tell her everything you feel for hr. And if she walks away you sing to her. What do you think?" Maria asked.

"You know that might work," Amy said.

"Yeah, I'll do it," Max said.

Good. Me and Amy can go early and make everything romantic like," Maria said.

"Jim you hven't said a word. How do you fel about this?" Max asked.

"I'm happy for you both. But if your hurt her you will be very sorry," Jim said.

"I know. So will you help me?" Max asked.

"Yes I'll help you," Jim said.

"Max go home and dress in something better," Amy said.

"Don't worry I have just the thing for you Max," Maria said.

"Why do I get the feeling I'll be sorry for this?" Max asked.

"Maybe you will and maybe you won't. Now come on. I got ordering nd fix you up,' Maria said as she pulled Max out of the chair and out the door.

Maria grabbed Max and pulled him into her car and drove off. When they got to Max's apartment. They got out of the car and walked up the steps to the buildings door. Max opened the door and they both walked in. They walked up the steps to the to Max's apartment.When they got to the apartment they walked in. Max shut the door after they walked in. Maria grabbed Max and dragged him to his room. When they got to his room Maria walked to the closet and opened it. Max at on the bed s Maria looked through the closet.

5 minutes lter Maria turned nd hned Max a pair of black slacks with a white button down shirt. And Maria also handed Max a nice pair of shoes. Max took the clothes then looked at Maria. Maria looked at the pants then grabbeds them and put them back in the closet. Maria grabbed a new pair of balck jeans. She handed them to Max. Max stood up nd went to the bathroom and changed clothes.

A few minutes later Max walked out wering black jeans and a white button down shirt . Max walked up to Mirror and looked at his self. He looked different Max turned nd looked at Maria. Maria gve Max 2 thumbs up. Then she lookd down at her wtch and saw that it was 6pm already. Maria looked up and looked at Max.

"What?" Max asked.

"I gotta go. I need to get to the club and help set up," Maria said.

"Ok. Then I'll see you there then," Max said.

"Yeah, see you there and good luck tonight," Maria said.

"Thanks I think I'm going to need it," Max said.

Maria walked out of the bedroom and out the apartment. Maria alked own the stairs and out the aprtment building door to hr cr and drove off. When Maria got to the club she reached in her purse and pulled out the cell phone. She called the flower hop and ordered 2 dozen red and white roses. The flower shop ownwer told Maria theflower will be delivered in an hour. After Maria made the call she put the cell phone in her purse and got out of the car. Maria walked up the steps to the club. When Maria walked into the club she saw Liz on stage. And Ben and Bear string lights up. Maria turned and watched Liz run to the bathroom. Maria walked down the steps and walked to the bathroom.

When Maria walked in she sa Liz getting sick in a toliet. Maria walked up to Liz and rubbed her back. Liz turned and looked at Maria before getting sick. When Liz was finished she turned and looked at Maria.

"Liz are you ok?" Maria asked.

"I'm fine. My stomach is just a little upset is all," Liz said.

"Come on let's get you some Sprite,' Maria said as she helped Liz stand up.

Liz and Maria walked out of the bathroom and saw the club was decorated with Lights and balloons. Everything looked nice. Then all of a sudden 2 dozen red and white roses were brought into the club. LIZ, Ben and Bear looked surprised as theroses were brought into the club. A guy walked up to Liz with a enevelope and a fire and ice rose. Liz took them and looked down at them. Liz looked up and saw the guys leave. After the guys leave Liz opened the enevelope and opened it. When Liz looked at the note she was shocked.

The Note Said:
Dear Liz
I got a surprise for you. I'll see you tonight. I promise you will like the surprise. Oh and one more thing I decided on somethings I need to tell you about too. See you tonight.

Love:
Max

Liz read the note twice to mke sure she read the note right. After Liz read the note 3 times she looked up at the wall clock nd saw it was 7pm. Liz and Maria went to their rooms/ dressing rooms to get ready for tonight. Liz walked into hr room. She walked up to he closet and started to look for what to wear. Liz looked into her closet and pulled out a short black dress, Black leather hip hugger pants with a white haulter top and finally he pulled out a pair of hip hugger jeans with a white short sleeve t- shirt. After Liz pulled out her lothes for tonight she decided to wear hr blck leather pants with a white slik haulter top that showed off a little of her stomach. After Liz got her clothes she walked to the bthroom and took a shower. After Liz took a shower she fixed her hair nd put mke up on.

After Liz was dresed and ready she walked out of the bathroom and walked up to the bar. When Liz got to the bar he ordered a sprite. As Liz was waiting for her drink she turned and looked at the club. She was glad that evrything was ready to go for the party tonight. Liz was also glad that the parents were coming. Liz turned and there was her drink.

8pm
Maria and Liz went and opened the club. After they opened the club they walked up to the bar and ordered some drinks. They both smiled at eachothr. When They turned that is when they saw family and friendswalk in. Mr. and Mrs. Parker saw Liz as they walked in. So did Mr. and Mrs. Evans they all walkedup to the bar. Liz and the parents all looked at eachother and smiled.

"So Liz are you ready for tonight?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"Yeah, I am. I'm hoping everything will go good," Liz said.

"Liz where did all the red nd white roses come from?" Mrs. Parker asked.

"Um, Max sent them to me. We gotta go we need to get ready," Liz said as her and Maria walk away.

Liz, Maria walked on stage. They looked around and tried to find Alex nd Ben. Liz and Maria turned and saw Alex and Ben. They ran off the stage and ran up to the guys. When they got to Alex and Ben Liz and Maria grabbed them and ran on stge. They walked up the steps and stood at the side.

"Alex your singing are you ready?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready lt's do this," Alex said.

Liz walked on stage and then Alex walked on stage. they both looked at eachother and then turned and looked around as they started to sing"Happy Boys And Girls by Aqua". Alex walked up to Liz and spined her around. Alex and Liz turned and watched Maria nd Ben started to dance. After the song Liz started to sing"Girlfriend by No Doubt" Liz looked aroud while she singed. Liz swyed her hips and looked round while singing. After th3e song Liz nd Maria ran off stge nd went to change clothes. Liz walked on stage wearing a white see through tank top with short shorts on. Liz startd to sing"Rich Girl" By Gwen". Liz grabbd Ben and hey started to move with the music. Liz and Ben side stepped eachother with a twist. Liz and Ben
turned and watched Maria walk on stage singing eve's part of the song. Liz and Maria turned and swayed their hips. Then Liz started to sing again.

After the song Liz and Maria went to change clothes again. Liz walked on stage wearing hip hugger jeans and a white short sleeve t-shirt. Maria walked on stage wearing hip hugger jeans and a lite blue short sleeve t-shirt. Liz and Maria walked on stage and started to sing "What dreams are made of by Hailry Duff" Maria singed alone then turned and looked at Liz. Liz smiled and singed with Maria. They looked around as they singed. Max, Jim and Amy walked in the club. Max walked up to the bar while Jim and Amy walked up to the parents. After the song was over Liz was about to walk off the stage when all of a sudden "I don't wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith " begain to play. Liz stop and looked around . Max stood on the bar nd startd to sing. He looked at Liz as he singed. Liz looked at Max. She was surprised to see Max singing. She looked at Max and knew he was reallying singing to her. Max just kept looking at Liz as he singed. The parents and friends looked between Max and Liz. The parents were shocked but glad. Maria and Amy cross their fingrs that the song got to Liz. After the song Max and Liz both looked at eachother.

"Max what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I have something I want to tell you," Max said as he stood on a table.

"Oh, yeah, what would that be?" Liz asked.

"Liz I know how my life is with you and how it is without you. And I decided I want to be with you bcause," Max said as he jumped off the table and walked up to Liz.

"Because of what Max?" Liz asked.

Max walked up the stage and stood infront of Liz. They both looked at eachother.

"Because of what Max?" Liz asked.

"Because I relise I love you," Max said.

"You what?" Liz asked suprised.

"Because I love you Liz Parker," Max yelled.

"i love you too," Liz said with a smile on her face.

Max pulled Liz closer to him and kissed her with all the paasion he had for her. They heard clapping and cheering as they kissed. Max and Liz turned and looked at their family and friends and smiled. Max nd Liz both turned and looked at eachother.

"Max there is something you need to know," Liz said.

"And what would that be," Max asked as he looked at Liz.

Liz took Max's hand and put it on her stomach. Max looked down at Liz's stomachand then looked at her face. When Max looked at her face Liz smiled at him. Max had the question in his eyes. When Liz nodded her head yes Max passed out. Liz looked from Max to everyone and smiled.

"Liz honey what is wrong with Max?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"Oh, um, Max is shocked is all," Liz said.

"In shocked about what?" Mrs. Parker asked.

"that he is going to be a daddy," Liz said.

"Wait a minute your pregnant?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I'm pregenant," Liz said with a smile on her face.

When the mothers and girls hear that Liz pregnant they all fainted intheir husbands and guys arms. The guys just looKed at Liz with shock faces. A few minutes later Max, mothrs and girls woke up and looked around. Everyone watched as Max walked up to Liz and hugged her. They were all happy for Max and Liz.

"How many months are you?" Max asked.

"3 Months," Liz said.

"Oh, wow. Um, how would you feel about eloping?"

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Liz asked.

Max got down on one knee and held Liz hand. Max looked up at Liz. Liz looked down at Max.

"Liz Parker will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and make my heart whole?" Max asked.

"Yes Max Evans I will marry you and make your heart whole," Liz said.

Max stood up and kissed Liz. After the kiss family and friends walked up to the couple and huuged the and told them how happy they were for them. Everyone was happy for Max and Liz. Max and Liz were happy they were getting married and they were going to have a baby.

THE END!!!!!!
Athor's Note:
Hey everyone
Thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone liked the story. I hope everyone will check out my new story called Romancing The Heart . I hope everyone will like that story. Again thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback.

Angelina
Thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you liked the story. I'm happy that you are glad that Max knows he loves Liz. Well it might be hard for Max to win Liz. But you got to keep reading to find out what will happen next. You will know at the lst chapter if Liz will forgive him or not. Yes asking Maria was a good idea. I don't know about Jim, Ben and Bear talking to Max.

Ken
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this tory. I hope you liked the story. I hope you will read my new story and let me know what you think in feedback.No need on kicking Max's butt.yes I agree with you on Liz is good enought to sleep with but not good enough to love. I know it might be too late but you never know though.

Natalie
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you liked this story. Yes I agree with you I'm happy Max came to his sences.

L-J-L 76