Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}[Complete]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg21 7/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 85:
Meanwhile in The office
Max pulled back and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Max as she unbuttoned and un zipped Max's pants. While Liz unbutton and unzipped Max's pants Max pulled Liz's shorts nd panties down her legs. After Liz undid Max's pants ahe pulled down his pants and boxers. When they were both undressed. Max stood infornt of Liz looking at her. As Liz looked at Max she took her hand
and gentle guide Max to her. And in one swift movement Max entered Liz. As Max entered Liz they both leaned in and kissed. As they kissed they started to move against eachother faster and faster. When Max and Liz were both at the edge Max started to move faster against Liz. As they both went over the edge they both yelled eachother's name into eachother's mouths.

After they both yelled eachother's name. They looked at eachother and smiled as they started to get dressed. After they were dressed Max and Liz turned and looked at eachother.

"So what just happened between us?" Max asked.

"I don't know. All I know was that we were arguing and then we kissed and one thing lead to another and we had sex," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know. But how do we explain what happened between us?" Max asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they are not here yet. Hopefully no one will know what we just did," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true. We better get out there before our friends get back," Max said.

Max and Liz both walked up to echother. Max put his hand out for liz. Liz put her hand in his. Max pulled Liz towards him. They were both face to face.

"Liz, I wanted to say sorry I was rough with you eariler," Max said.

"Max you were not rough with me. So stop saying you were," Liz said.

"I thought I was that is why I am saying sorry," Max said.

"Come on. I need to get a drink," Liz said.

"Ok. Lets go," Max said.

Meanwhile at the bar
Jim and frinds walked up to the bar. Jim lookd round before turning and looking at Maria and Michael.

"Where is Max and Liz?" Jim asked.

Right at that moment Max and Liz walked out of the office laughing. Max and Liz turned and saw Jim and frinds looking at them.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Where were you both when we came in?" Michael asked.

"Me and Liz were talking in the office why?" Max asked

"It looked like no one was here," Maria said.

"We were in the office talking. We didn't hear anyone come in," Liz said.

"What were you talking about in the office?" Ben asked.

"Me and Max were talking about him leaving me here with Ben while he goes to his apartment to get a few things," Liz said.

"And I told Liz I didn't think it was a good idea. Because you never know when Matt and his friends would attack and no one would be here to help," Max said.

"And I told you that Ben and I will be fine. Because the club will be locked up," Liz said.

"That still doesn't make it safe for you nd Ben to be alone here at the club," Max said.

"Max everything will be fine. Maria and the girls need to go shopping and get something for the club," Liz sid.

"Liz, you can go with Maria and the girls," Max said.

"I rather stay here and get somethings finished," Liz said.

"What things do you need to get finished?" Max asked.

"Max I need to get somethings finished in the office. And I don't want to be bothered," Liz said.

"So you and Ben are going to be working on what?" Michael asked.

"Ben here is trying to figure out what Matt is trying to do," Liz said.

"So you think both of you can figure it out?" Maria asked.

"Here is hat Me and Ben are going to do. Ben wants to Hypitize me and see if I can remember anything eles about being with Matt and his men," Liz said.

"You both want to do this while we're gone?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Jim we want to know what eles happened during the time I was with Matt and his men," Liz said.

"Is that what you really want? To remember your time with Matt and his men?" Jim asked.

"I need to remember what happened to my sophmore year in college. Iwant to know what happened to me then," Liz said.

"Then all I can say is go for it. I think it is time for you to remember," Jim said.

"Thank you Jim. I hope we will find out everything out and we can let you know hat is going on," Liz sid.

"That sounds like a plan to me. Are you guys going to video tape it?"Michael asked.

"Yes we are going to video tape it incase Liz forgets what happened when she is hypitize," Ben said.

"Ok. So now we need to decide when everyone will leave so we can get started," Liz said.

"I think it is still a bad idea. But fine. We'll go and hopefully you both will be ok while we are gone," Max said.

"Max, you know you can trust Liz and I. I promise nothing is going to happen to Liz while you guys are gone," Ben said.

"We can leave this afternoon and be back by night fall," Michael said.

"That sounds good to me," Max and Jim said.

"If we have any problems we will call you. I promise," Liz said.

"Ok. But you better make sure everything is locked up when you do what you are going to do," Max said.

"Trust me we will have evrything locked up after you leave," Ben said.

"Good. We all better get changed. So that way we can leave in 30 minutes," Maria said.

Maria, girls and guys all ran up stairs. Max and Liz both looked at eachother before walking away. Max watched as Liz walked up to the downstairs dressing room. He watched as she walked in and shut the door. Max turned nd and walked up the steps and down the hallway to Liz's room. When Max got to Liz's room he walked in and shut the door. After the door was shut Max changed his clothes and walked out of the room. Max walked down the hallway. Max looked down when he walked up to the top of the steps. When Max looked down he saw Liz and Ben talking. Liz turned and looked up and saw Max looking at her. Max and Liz both lookd at eachother.

Lizwatched as Max walked down the steps and walked up to Liz. When Max and Liz were face to face they both smiled at eachother.

"Max, you look nice," Liz said.

"Thanks. I was trying to go for relaxing look," Max said.

"Well the relaxing look works for you," Liz said.

"Thanks. Are you sure you will be ok here alone with Ben? Max asked as he looked at Liz.

"Max don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. Just think when you get back you'll see how Ben helped or not," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg21 7/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 85:
"Liz don't joke about that ok?" Max asked.

"Fine. But you know you not being funny," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know. But hey it was worth a try," Max said.

"Yes it was. But you know that," Liz said.

"Max while your gone can you get me a couple of things?" Liz asked.

"Sure. What do you need me to get for you?" Max asked.

"I need you to get me a thing of paper plates and cups," Liz said.

"Sure I can do that," Max said.

"Good. Here is the money for the stuff I need," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry," Max said.

"Max I'm not worried. I just hope that you will be back before I wake up," Liz said.

"You know I will try very hard to be back before you wake up," Max said.

"Thanks for saying that," Liz said.

"No problem. I hope we leave soon," Max said.

"You know you woill. It will take time for the girls to get ready," Liz said.

"Come on let's go sit down and wait for them," Max said.
Max and Liz walked up to the bar and sat down. When they both sat down they turned and asked for a drink. A few minutes later the drinks were infront of them. Max and Liz turned and took a drink. When they took a drink they relise they were drinking Pepsis. Max nd Liz turned and saw their friends walking down the stairs and walking up to them. They all stood face to face.

"Where is Jim?" Michael asked.

"Jim went to call Amy and see how she is doing," Liz said.

"It's good to see Jim is checking on Amy," Maria said.

"Yeah it is. Hopefully Amy will talk to Jim," Michael said.

"You know they will talk," Liz said.

A few minutes later Jim walked out of the office and walked up to Max, Liz and friends. They all turned and saw Jim looking at them.

"Are you ready to go?" Jim asked

"Yeah, lets go," Michael said.

Everyone but Liz and Ben stood up. Liz and Ben turned nd watched as their friends walked up the steps to the door and walked out. Liz stood up and watched Max and friends get into their cars and drove away. Lizturned and looked at Ben. Ben looked at Liz.

"Ok. Why did you really ant to stay?" Ben asked.

"I really wanted to stay so I could just. I don't know," Liz said.

"Do you ant to listen to music and hae some fun?" Ben asked.

"Yes now that sounds fun," Liz said.

"We could make it really fun for you?" A voice said.

Liz and Ben turned and saw Matt, Chris and Scott standing at the doorway looking at them.
Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like chapter 85. Please let me know what you think of chapter 85 in feedback. I also wanted to let everyone know I will be posting chapter 86 on Sunday July 13 between 5am - 12am. And I will also be posting Chapter 87 on Friday July 18 between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will keep an eye out for chapter 86 and 87. Again thank you so very much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I hope everyone has a good relaxing stress free evening and week! I hope no one works themselves to hard this evening and this week!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg22 7/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 86:
"What the hell do you want?" Ben asked as he stood infornt of Liz.

"What I want is behind you," Matt said.

"Well to bad. You can't have it," Ben said.

"I'll show you everything is mine," Matt said.

"You have to get threw me first," Ben said.

"Oh, I will get past you," Matt said.

"I like to see you try," Ben said.

Matt and Ben walked towards eachother. Liz stepped back and watched as Matt and Ben started to fight. Scott and Chris walked up to Ben and helds him as Matt started to beat him up. Liz watched as Matt punched Ben in the face and stomach. After a few minutes of beating Ben. He fell to the floor passed out. Matt, Scott and Chris walked up to Liz. When Matt stood infront of Liz he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the bar. When Liz stood infront of the bar Matt picked her up and threw her against the bar. As Liz sat on the bar Matt grabbed her and laid her back. Liz tried to fight but Matt Backhanded Liz in the face and punshed her in the stomach.

After Matt hit Liz he stood back and turned to look at Scott and Chris. Scott and Chris turned nd looked at Matt.

"Grab her," Matt said.

Scott and Chris walked up to Liz and grabbed her. As they grabbed Liz and had her stand up. Matt turned and looked at Liz.
Liz looked at Matt as he walked up to Liz and backhanded her twice. Liz turned and looked at Matt.

"You better listen to me. And you better listen to me good. You will do what I say or you will be sorry," Matt said.

"I don't hve to do anything you say you jerk," Liz said.

"You better listen to me or you will be vry sorry," Matt said.

No asshole," Liz said.

Matt slaped, backhnded and punched Liz. Liz fell to the ground. When she fell to the ground Matt kicked Liz in the stomach twice. After Matt kicked and beat Liz Matt, Scott and Chris walked out of the club and walked down the steps to their car and drove off.

Meanwhile in the club:
Ben crawled over to where Liz was laying on the floor. When he got to Liz he ckecked to see if there was a pulse. He found the pulse and saw Liz was passed out. Ben passed out after he checked Liz. A few minutes later Max and Micheal drove up to the club. They parked the car and walked up the steps to the club. When Max and Michael walked in the club they saw the club was in a mess. They walked down the steps nd turned. When they turned they saw Ben and Liz on the floor passed out and beaten up. Max ran up to Liz. He turned her on her back and checked for a pulse. Max found her pulse. He looked up and saw Michael checking on Ben. Michael turned and looked at Max.

"Does Ben have a pulse?" Max asked.

"Yeah, What about Liz?" Michael asked.

"Yeah Liz got a pulse. I'm going to take her to the bathroom. You need to call Jim and the othrs and get them here now," Max said.

"Ok. Max you need to take pictures. We need to hve proof of what hppened to her and Ben," Michael said.

"I know. Liz if you can hear me I'm going to take pictures of you. After the pictures I'll clean you up," Max said.

Max laid Lizdown and turned to grab the camera. Max took pictures of Liz's arms, chest, face, stomach and legs. After all the pictures Max leaned down and picked Liz up. Max carried Liz up the stairs and down the hallway to the bathroom. When Max got to the bathroom he turned and shut the door. After the door was closed Max turned and walked up to the toliet. Max put the lid down and set Liz down gentle. After Max set Liz down he started to take off her clothes. Max turned and turned on the water. While the water was running Max picked Liz up and set her gentle in the warm water. When Liz was in the warm water she set up and let Max wash her hair and help her clean her body.

After Liz's bath Max helped Liz get dressed. Max stepped back and helped her out of the bathtub. When Liz was out of the bathtub Max picked her up and carrid her out of the bathroom to her bedroom. Max opened the door and walked into the room and laid her down on the bed. He gentle laid Liz down and cover her with the blanket. After the blanket was over Liz.
Max sat down on he bed and looked at Liz. He saw that she was fast sleep. Max gentle touched Liz cheek.

"Liz, your safe. Don't worry I will protect you better," Max said.

Max turned and saw Michael standing in the doorway. Max stood up and walked over to Michael. Max shut the door as he walked out the door.

"What did Jim say to do?" Max aked.

"We just wait for them to show up," Michael said.

"How is Ben doing?" Max asked.

"Ben is doing good. His ribs still hurt though," Michael said.

"God. I can't believe this happened. I should have stayed," Max said.

Max don't blame yourself. It is not your falt," Michael said.

"Michael I feel like it is my fault. I I should have stayed. I promised Liz I would protect her and I leave and this happened. I feel like I should have protect her better," Max said.

"I know you do. Come on let's go down stairs and wait for Jim and the others," Michael said.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," Max said.

"Ok. Let's go then," Michael said.

Max and Michael walked down the hallway and down the steps to the bar. 2When they got to the bar they sat down. Michael got up and went to get 2 beers bottles. After he got the beer bottle he sat down and handed Max a ber bottle. They both opened their beer bottles and took a drink. Max and Michael sat their beer down nd waited for Jim and the others. A few minutes later Jim and friends walked in the club and saw Max and Michael sitting at the bar. Jim and friends walked up to Max and Michael. Max and Michael turned and saw Jim and friends standing infront of them.

"What happened?" Jim asked.

"Sometime after we left Matt, Scott and Chris came her and roughed up Liz and Ben. Afterwards they left. That is what we think happened," Michael; asked.

"How is Liz and Ben," Maria asked.

"Liz is asleep. Ben is resting we think," Max said.

"No I'm not," Ben said as he walked out of the office.

Ben walked up to the bar and sat next to Max. Michael and Max turned and looked at Ben.

"Ben shouldn't you be sleeping?" Max asked.

"I can't sleep. And I'm worried about Liz," Ben said.

"Ben Liz is a sleep. So don't worry," Max said.

"I'm just scared and worried about Liz," Ben said.

"We all are Ben," Jim said.

"Ben did they say anything to you or Liz?" Michael said.

"all they said was that they wanted Liz. They grabbd Liz and told her she had to do what they say. Liz told them no. And that is when they attacked her," Ben said.

"God Liz tried to ight back," Maria said.

"Yes she did Maria," Ben said.

"What are you going to do now?" Serena asked.

"I have no clue," Max said.

"I wonder why they attacked now," Alex said.

"They must have been watching the place," Kyle said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg22 7/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 86:
How can they watch the palce while we are here gaurding the girls??" Zan asked.

"Who knows. Liz looked so bad when we got here," Michael said.

Max turned and looked at Ben. Ben looked at Max.

"What?" Ben asked.

"Liz knows more then she is telling us. Doesn't she Ben?" Max asked.

"I can't tell you what you want to know," Ben said.

"Ben what is Liz hidding? We have a right to know," Max said.

Right at that moment Liz stood at the top of the stairs looking at her friends.

"Do you really want to know?" Liz asked.

Max, Ben and friends turned and looked up at Liz. Liz walked down the stairs and walked up to Max, Ben and friends. They all looked at eachother.

"Liz what are you doing out of bed?" Ben asked.

"I heard yelling and I wanted to know what was going on," Liz said.

"We were just talking is all," Ben said.

"What were you talking about thren?" Liz asked.

"We think it is weird that Matt, Scott and Chris come now when no one was here," Alex said.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I want to know what Ben and Max were talking about?" Liz said.

"Why do you want to know?" Michael asked.

"Because they were the ones I heard the most. So will someone please tll me what is going on?" Liz asled.

"Liz it is nothing to worry about," Max said.

"Why do I get the feeling your talk was about me?" Liz asked.

"Liz trust me don't worry about it," Ben said.

"I don't believe you. So tell me right now?" Liz asked.

"Liz you need to calm down," Jim said.

No. I want to know what is going on?" Liz asked.

"Fine if you want to know what is going on," Max said.

"Yes. I would like to know what is going on," Liz said.

"We think it is weird that Matt comes now. He must have been watching this place to know when to attacked," Max said.

"What are you wanting to know?' Because your confusing right now," Liz said.

"Liz all I want to know is how in the hell do you know these guys and what the hell are you hidding?" Max asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Liz asked.

"Yes I think we really need to know," Max said.

"Fine I'll tell you then," Liz said.
Author's Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope will keep reading to find out what will happen next between Liz, Max and friends. I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 87 on Friday July 18 between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will read chapter 86 and 87 and let me know what you think in feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. And I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I hope everyone has a good relaxing stress free evening and week1 I hope no one works themselves to hard this evening and for the rest of the week!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 86 Pg 22 7/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 87:
"But after I tell you. You can't hate me," Liz said.

"Liz, you know you can tell me anything and I won't get mad," Max said.

"We'll have to wait and see about that. Back when we were in colllege Matt and his friends bumped into me. Of course we didn't talk to eachother. We just looked at eachother. Then one day Matt walked up to me and ask me out. And of coyurse I said yes. At the time things were perfect. I didn't know what they did at the time. Then when I found out I ran to Ben. And I told him everything. I now know that was a mistake," Liz said.

"Why was it a mistake?" Ben asked.

"Ben the night you got attacked. It was because I told you everything that happened. Matt and his goons went after you," Liz said.

"Please dinish what you were telling us?," Michael said.

"Well everything seemed fine for a while. Then one night Matt, Cgris and Scott and I wenr to a club. We sat down and talked, dance and laughted. Matt went to the bar to get all of us some beer. He came back and handed us the beer. When I finished half the beer I started to feel funny. I got up and I thought Matt was helping me to the bathroom. But instead Matt, Scott and Chris took me a an empty room," Liz said as she started to cry.

"What happened next Liz?" Max said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"When we got into the room Matt turned and looked at Chris and Scott. He nodded his head and they walked towards me. When they stood infront of me the grabbed me and pulled me to the ground. When I was on the ground Scott and Chris held me there while Matt took off my clothes. After my clothes were off Matt tokk off his clothes and raped me. After Matt raped me Chris nd Scott raped me. When they were finished Matt told me if I ever told anyone he would kill them. After the threat he cut me on the arm and left me there," Liz said.

"Is that what you have been hiding?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, that is what I have been hiding to protect everyone," Liz said.

"Wait. Whowere the bloody clothes from? And how did you meet Jim?" Michael asked.

"After the rape I ran down stairs to the bartender and asked him to call the police. A few minutes later a cop walked in the club and told me his name was Jim. Jim took me to the hospital and I got checked out and everything. Jim took me home after that. I have never told anyone what happened. And as for the Nurse uniform that was the nurse that did the rape kit on me. The bartender clothes are from the night of the rape. They re all dead because they know what happened that night. Me, Jim and Ben are the only ones left that know," Liz said.

"What does Matt want?" Zan asked.

"Matt, Scott and Chris want Jim,Ben and I. They want to finish what they started," Liz said.

"Finish what Liz?" Maria asked.

"Finsh the rape and kill with me. And as for Jim and Ben they want to kill them for knowing about them and that night," Liz said.

"Why would they want Jim dead for?" Kyle asked.

"The want Jim and Ben dead because they are the last 2 people that know about the rape," Liz said.

"I can't believe Matt, Chris and Scott wouild be doing this," Maria said.

"Maria, they would do anything to get what they want," Liz said.

"So what are we going to do about it?" Ted Asked.

"I don't know. But I do know we gotta think of a way to keep everyone safe," Max said.

"And pray tell how are we going to do that?" Serena asked.

"I don't know. But we learned from Jim, Liz and Ben can help us fight and help us protect everyone," Max said.

"Yeah that is true. We can have a better chance with what we know and learned," Michael said.

"We need to close up the club for awhile. And do something here to keep everyone safe. Liz is that ok with you?" Max asked.

"Do whatever you need to keep all of us safe," Liz said as she looked at Max.

When Liz looked at Max she saw that Max was hurt and mad about what happened to her. Max turned away as quickly as he turned to look at their friends. Max knew he had every right to be mad at what happend and what Liz told him. But he wanted to take care of keep everyone safe first before he thouht about what Liz told him and everyone.

"Good. We start now. And we make sure everything is locked and closed," Max said.

"We better go to the store and get what we need. Liz and Maria you make the calls you need to make to close the club," Michael said.

"Wait 2 guys go while the rest of the guys stay here and protect the girls," Jim said.

"I'll go," Max and Michael said at the same time.

"Fine go. You need to be back here inan hour. No later," Jim said.

"Yes Sir," Max and Michael said

Liz turned and looked at Ben. Ben turned and looked at Liz. When Ben looked at Liz he saw that she was sad and hurt. Ben walked up to Liz. When they stood face to face.

"Liz is everything ok?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to lay down for a little bit," Liz said as she walked past Ben, Max and Michael.

Liz walked up the stairs and down the hallway to her room. When Liz got to her room she opened the door and walked in. After she walked in the room she turned and shut the door. She walked up to her bed and laid down. When Liz laid down she turned and looked out the window. And that is when she saw a note in blood on her window.
Liz sat up and looked at the note.
Note:
Dear Lizzy
you think you re safe. You are wrong. We will come and get you when you least expect it. No one will save you when we come and get you. see you soon sweet checks.

Matt, Scott and Chris

After Liz read the note she stood up and walked up to the window. When Liz got to the window she looked out and saw a lot of dead birds on the roof. Liz covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. When Liz got to the bathroom she threw up her breaskfast. After that Liz went to the sink and cleaned her face. She turned and looked round. Liz hen walked to the door and opened the door and there stood Jim. Jim and Liz looked at eachother.

"Liz areyou ok?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, Jim do you have a camera with you>?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jim asked.

"Come on. I'll show you," Liz said as she walked out of the bathroom.

Liz and jim walked up to Liz's rom. Liz opened the door. They walked into the room and that is when Jim saw the note on the window and saw the dead bird below the window. Jim turned and looked at Liz.

"Ok. Where did this come from?" Jim asked.

"I don't know. All I know is I found it. Jim please take this as proof?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry everything is going to be ok," Jim said.

"Jim it is never going to be ok again is it?" Liz asked.

"Why do you say that?" Jim asked.

"Well Jim. Max is not talking to me. And no one has said has talked to me since I told them. So right now this is bad," Liz said.

"Liz just give them time. They will forgive you for not telling them sooner," Jim said.

"Jim right now I'm just wanting to be left alone. I got a lot to think about," Liz said.

"Here let me take a picture of this and clean it up. So that way you can lay down and get some rest," Jim said as he pulled his camera out.

Jim took a picture. He turned nd looked at Liz. Liz looked up and looked at Jim.

"I took 4 pictures. 2 pictures of the note and 2 pictures of the dead birds. Now all we have to do is see if there is any finger prints on the window and the birds. Then I will clean everything up," Jim said.

"Jim while you are doing that I'm going to stay in the down stairs dressing room. So that way I'm not in your way," Lizsaid.

"Liz you are in no ones way. Just remember that. I'll come and get you when I'm finished ok?" Jim said.

"Ok. See you in a few minutes then," Liz said before walking out the door.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 86 Pg 22 7/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 87:
Liz walked down the stairs and walked into the dressroom. When she walked into the room she turned nd shut the door and walked up to the bed and laid down. As Liz laid down she pulled the covers over her.

Meanwhile at the bar. Ben looked around and saw Liz was not down stairs. He turned and looked at Bear. Bear turned and looked at Ben. When Bear looked at Ben he saw that Ben was worried and scared for Liz. Bear walked up to Ben.

"What is wrong?" Bear asked.

"Liz still hasn't came down stairs yet. I'm worried about her," Ben said.

"Ben you need to calm down. Liz needs some space. And so does Max. It was a lot for Liz to tell everyone. And everyone needs time to handle everything," Ben said.

"I hope you are right. Because I don't like to see Liz hurt like this," Ben said.

"You know I don't like to see Liz like this either," Bear said.

"Hopefully everything will be fine," Bear said.

"I hope your right Bear," Ben said.

"Me too Ben me too," Bear said.

A few minutes later:
Max and Michael walked into the club. At that moment Jim comes down stairs. Jim walked up to Max and Michael. They all looked at eachother.

"Did you guys get everything you need?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, we got everything," Max said.

"Did Maria or Liz call and get the club closed?" Michael asked.

"I don't know I just came from Liz's room," Jim said.

"Why were you in Liz's room for?" Max asked.

"Liz found a note in blood on her window. On the outside of the window there was a dozen dead birds," Jim said.

"Is Liz ok? Where is Liz?" Max asked as he started to worry about her.

"Liz is fine. She just went to the down stairs dressing room to lay down," Jim said.

"I should go and talk to her. I need to talk to her about a few things anyway," Max said.

Ben walked up to Max. Max turned and looked at Ben.

"What?" Max asked.

"You need to leave Liz alone. You did enough to her," Ben said.

"What are you talking about?" Max asked.

"You didn't say anything to her after he told you what happened. Liz thinks you don't want to help her," Ben said.

"Ben I do trust her and I do want to help her. I'm just inshocked at what we all just found out," Max said.

"Fine. But you need to give her time. You and Liz need time to handle what is going on. And we need to come up with a plan," Ben said.

"A plan for what?" Liz asked as she stod in the doorway looking at Ben and Max.
Author's Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and fro leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next or Liz, Max and friends. I also wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 88 on Tuesday July 22 if it doesn't storm here that day. I hope everyone will read chapter 87 and chapter 88 and let me know what you think in feedback. I hope everyone will like chapter 87 and 88 when I post it. Again thank you so much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I hope everyone has a good relaxing stress free day today and next week! I hope no one works themselves to hard today and next week!

L-J-L 76
P.S Please cross finger for chapter 88 being posted on Tuesday July 22 between 5am - 12am.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 87 Pg22 7/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. And I wanted to let everyone I will be posting Chaptetr 89 on Sunday July 27 Between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will read chapter 89 and let me know what you think in feedback.

Angelina
Thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. Yes it was hwrd for Liz to tell everyone what happened. But she thought they should know. Yeah that was a shock about the note Matt and his goons left Liz. You will have to keep reading to find out if Max and Liz will talk or not and also about Max doing what he did. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends.

Natalie
Thank you so very much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. Thank you for liking the new chapter. You will have to keep reading to see if the bad guys will get hat is coming to them. You will have to keep reading to find out if Max and Liz will talk. Again thank you so very much for liking the chapter. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. And I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max aand friends.

Chapter 88:
Ben and Max turned and looked at Liz. Liz wraped the blanket more close to her as he walked up to Max and Ben.

"Liz?" Max asked as he looked at her.

"A plan for what?" Liz asked.

"Liz don't worry about it. We will take care of everything," Ben said.

"No. I want to know what do you need a plan for?" Liz asked.

"A plan to keep you and everyone safe from Matt and his goons," Max said.

"Oh, I didn't know that is what your talking about," Liz said.

"Liz can you and I talk?" Max asked.

"Um, yeah we can talk in the office," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked towards the office. When they got to the office Max opened the door and watched Liz walk into the office. Max walked in and shut the door behind him. He turned nd saw Liz sitting on the desk. Max walked up to Liz. They both looked at eachother.

"What do we need to talk about?" Liz asked.

"Liz I wanted to let you know I was shocked when you told us. I still can't believe that it happened to you. You are brave for trying to protect all of us," Max said.

"Max, I know it was shocking to find out. But I'm only brave because I have you guys her for me and the girls," Liz said.

"Liz you are brave you are standing here. You stood up to Matt at the masked costume ball. That took a lot of streath to do that. You are the bravest person I know," Max said.

"I'm trying to be brave but sometimes Matt and his goons as you call them try to see how they can go before I cave," Liz said.

"Liz promise me right now if Matt and his goons come here you will call me or come and tell me?" Max asked.

"Yes. I promise to call and come and get you," Liz said.

"Good. I'm going to hold you to that promise," Max said.

"Ok. Max I know you were shocked by the news. But you and the guys wanted to know," Liz said.

"I know. But I didn't know it was that bad," Max said.

"Yeah, Max I figured that out on my own. So what are you and the guys going to do?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. But I think we should close the club. I think this should be a safe house for you and the girls," Max said.

"Ok. I um agree the club should be closed and should be made into a safe house. what you and the guys? Will you and the guys stay til the end?" Liz asked.

"We will be staying here also just incase thewy try to use us to get to you girls. And yes me nd the guys will stay til the end," Max said.

"Good. Because as of right now you and the guys are in this with us," Liz said.

"Why do you say that?" Max asked as he looked at Liz closely.

Max, Matt and his goons know you are here to help and protect us. So he knows you guys are involved," Liz said.

"I know Matt know were involved," Max said.

"Max I am so sorry you and the guys got into this mess because of me. I hope you can forgive me," Liz said.

"Liz there is nothing to forgive. We are all in this together. And together we will beat Matt and his goons," Max said.

"I hope you are right Max," Liz said.

"You knowyou need to start trusting me more," Max said.

"Yeah I know. But we need to have trust both ways," Liz said.

"I know.We gotta work on trusting eachother," Max said.

"Yeah we do," Liz said.

"We better go to the bar. Our friends are waiting for for us," Max said

Max and Liz walked to the door. Max opened the door and they walked out. When they walked out the door they saw that their friends were looking at them.

"What?" Max asked.

"We heard what you both tlked about in the office," Jim said.

"How?" Liz asked.

"Well someone hit the speaker and we heard everything," Maria said.

"Oh, great," Liz and Max said.

"No we mean it is good. We're glad that you both are going to trust eachother," Michael said.

"Ok. Who are you people and what did you people do with our real friends?" Max asked.

"No. We are telling you the truth. We are all glad that you both are going to trust eachother now," Alex said.

"So what are we going to do about Matt and his goons?" Ben asked.

"Well we re still goign to close the club. And use it has a safe house," Max said.

"Did you guys get everything you needed to get," Jim asked.

"Yeah, we got everything. Did Liz or Maria call and close the club already?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, the club is closed. All we gotta do is put the sign up," Maria said

"I can do that right now," Liz said as she wrote the sign.

Liz walked up to the door and put the sign on the door. When Liz did that she noticed a black car watching. Liz turned nd and looked at her friends. Liz noticed they were all talking. She turned and saw the black car was still there but a person was standing next to the car.

Meanwhile at the bar:
Max turned and noticed Liz looking out. Max stood up and walked up to Liz. When Max stood next to Liz he looked out and saw a guy standing next to a black car.

"Liz come on. Lets move away from the door," Max said as he put his hand on hers.

"No. I want that person to know they don't scare me," Liz said as she looked t the person.

"Liz, I think they know that. Come on let's go. You need some rest," Max said.

"Max you need to relise that they will never stop til Me, Jim and Ben are dead," Liz said.

"And you need to know that we are never going to let that happen," Max said.

"Max you can't always protect us," Liz said.

"I know that. But I will try my hardest to protect you with my life," Max said.

"Max I don't want you to get hurt," Liz said.

"Liz, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect you," Max said.

"Max why do you care and want to protect me?" Liz asked as she turned and looked at Max.

"Liz I care because you are my friend And I feel the sameway on protecting you," Max said.

"Max you need to come up with a better answer because that won't be working for too Long," Liz said.

"What makes you say that?" Max asked.

"Because I won't believe it much longer," Liz said.

"As long as you believe it right now," Max said.

"Whatever you say Max," Liz said.

"Come on I'll take you upstairs to your room," Max said.

"Fine. But you know you won't be able to that up for long too," Liz said.

"I'll do this til you get better," Max said.

"We will have to wait and see about that," Liz said.

"Yeah we will," Max said.

Max and Liz turned nd walked down the steps. Max and Liz walked up the stairs and down the hallway to Liz's room. Max opened the door and they both walked in. They walked to the bed and sat down. Max and Liz both turned and looked at eachother.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 87 Pg22 7/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 88:
"Liz you need some rest. I'll come and get you when it is time to eat," Max said.

"Max fine I'll rest. But you need to stop acting the way you are," Liz said.

"Liz, I'll never stop carrying and worrying about you. So stop trying to get me to stop," Max said.

"You know I will try. Max you need to try and understand a little when I say you need to stop," Liz said.

"I do understand you Liz. But you need to understand I worry about you as a friend," Max said.

"Max I know that," Liz said.

"Liz just lay down I'll be back in 30 minutes to check on you," Max said as he stood up.

Liz laid down and looked at Max. Max walked up to Liz and pulled th3 covers over her. Max and Liz both looked at eachother.

"Liz remember I'll see you in 30 minutes," Max said.

"I know Max. But just don't count on anything," Liz said.

"We will have to wait and see if you are sleep or not," Max said.

"Ok. Bye," Liz said.

Max looked at Liz one more time before he walked out the door. Max shut the door after he walked out. He walked down the hall and down the steps. Max walked up to the bar and sat down. Max ordered a beer. After he ordered his beer he turned and looked to his right and saw Michael and Jim. Michael and Jim turned and looked at Max.

"What's going on?" Max asked.

"Nothing. How did it go with Liz?" Michael asked.

"Liz is fine. I told her she needs to get some rest. And that she when we sat down and tlked a little. A few seconds later ahe laid down," Max said.

"That is good that she is geting some rest," Jim said.

"I know but Liz thinks that I'm being over protective," Max said.

"Max your suppose to protect her. That is why your being protective," Michael said.

"I know that. But Liz is not relising it," Max said.

"Max it will take time for Liz to get use to it," Jim said.

"I know that. I just hope Liz knows that," Max said.

"You know Liz will. It will take her time is all. Where are you sleeping tonight?" Michael asked.

"I'm hoping to stay in Liz's room to keep an eye on her," Max said.

"I think it is a good idea. Liz will probably be sore and plus she might hve bruises on her from what happened," Jim said

"That is what I was guessing. But you never know with Liz," Max said.

"Yeah, That is true," Michael said.

"Michael?" Max asked.

"All I am saying is you never know what Liz will do or what mood she will be in," Michael said.

"Ok. That is true. But hopefully she will be nice and friendly," Max said.

"Yeah, don't hold your breath on that Max," Micheal said as he stood up and walked away.
Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I also wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 89 on Sunday July 27 between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will like chapter 88 and let me know what they think in feedback. And I also hope everyone will like chapter 89 when I posted it on Sunday July 27. I hope everyone Will have a good relaxing stress free evening and week! I hope no one works themselves to hard this evening and for the rest of the week!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg 16 7/27

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 89:
Max turned nd watched Micheal walk away. Max looked at Jim before he turned away. Jim looked at Max.

"Max what is going on?" Jim asked

"Nothing. I'm just worried about Liz. I'm hoping everything will be ok with Liz," Max said.

"Max, I know you are worried we are all worried bout Liz. And we are all hoping everything will be ok for Liz. So don't worry," Jim said.

"I know. I will keep trying," Max said.

"Now that is good. So what are you going to do now?" Jim asked.

"I'm going to finish my beer then I'm going to go check on Liz," Max said.

After Max finished his beer he stood up and walked up the steps. When he got to the top he walked down the hallway to Liz's room. Max opened the door and saw Liz was still sleep. Max walked in the room and walked up to the bed. When Max got to the bed he looked at Liz and saw that she was still sleep. Max sat down on the bed and lifted his hand and touched Liz's cheek. Liz moved her face against his hand. Liz a smile on her face as she slept.

"Liz I promise I will do everything in my power to protect you," Max said as he looked at Liz.

Liz turned and opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw Max looking at her. She looked at Max and smiled.

"Max you can't make promises you can't keep," Liz said.

"Well Liz this si a promise I intent to keep," Max said.

"We'll see about that Max," Liz said.

"Come on let's go down stairs and get something to eat," Max said.

"Max question how do you feel about what I told you?" Liz asked.

"Liz Iam sorry for the way I acted. But I can't believe you kept that to yourself til now," Max said.

"Max I just wanted to let everyone know what they are against here," Liz said.

"Liz, I know that. So don't worry about it ok," Max said.

"If you say so," Liz said.

"Now come ojn let's go," Max said as he helped Liz stand up.

Max and Liz walkedto the door. Max opened the door and watched Liz walk out the door. Max shut the door behind him as he walked out the door. They both walked dowen the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs looking down. When they looked down they saw that their friends were having a good time talking and laughing. Max and Liz both turned and lookd at eachother.

"Are you ready?" Max asked.

"Yeah, let's do this," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked down the stairs and walked up to the bar. When they got to the bar they sat down and ordered a drink. A
few minutes later their were Pepsi's infront of them. Max and Liz both took a drink of their Pepsi's. Max and Liz turned and looked at eachother.

"So how re you feeling?" Max asked.

"I feel a little better. So what are you guys planning?" Liz asked.

"We decided thst we are all staying here. And that we are going to protect you and everyone," Max said.

"Wow that is a lot to take in," Liz said.

"I know but that is what we are planning," Max said.

"So everything is going to be as it was before?" Liz asked.

Yeah, I guess it will," Max said.

"Good. Um, Max I just wanted to let you know that you stink. When was the last time you took a shower?" Liz asked.

"I took a shower last night. I guess I need to take a shower," Max said.

"Yeah, you do. You stink," Liz said.

"Gee thanks Liz," Max said.

"I was trying to tell you in a nice way," Liz said.

"Fine. I'll go take a shower. What are you going to do?" Max asked.

"I'm going to get dressed. I'll see you in a few," Liz said.

"Ok. See you then," Max said.

Max and Liz turned and finished their drinks. After they finished their drinks they turned and walked up the stairs and down the hallway to Liz's room. They walked in the room Max walked up to the couch and grabbed what he needed for a shower. After Max got what he need ed he walked out of the room and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. Max shut the door and took his shower.

Meanwhile in Liz's room:
Liz made her bed and straighten up her room. After that was finished Liz started to change her clothes. She had her shirt and shorts off when Max walked into the room. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her. Liz reached behind her and grabbed her shirt.

"Um, Hey," Liz said.

"Hey," Max said as he looked at Liz.

"Max you can turn so I can get dressed?" Liz asked.

"Um, sure," Max said before he turned away.

After Max turned away Liz turned and grabbed her clothes. She got dressed. Then she turned and taped Max on the shoulder. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Sorry. I just walked in on you," Max said.

"Oh, um, it's ok. I didn't know you were finished with your shower," Liz said.

"I didn't know you were changing clothes," Max said.

"No problem. Max are you glad that their is no kore training," Liz asked.

"Yeah, I am. Now we get to relax a little," Max said.

"We have to wit and see about that," Max said.

"I know but it is worth a try," Max said.

"Max your crazy you know that," Liz asked.

"Yeah, I know. But what can you do?" Max asked.

"You can do nothing about it," Liz said.

"You know you make no since at all," Max said.

"I could say the same about you," Liz sid.

Jim walked up to Max and Liz. Max and Liz turned and looked at Jim.

"Max, Liz I want you both in the office in a few minutes," Jim said.

"What is going on Jim?" Max asked.

"I'm calling a meeting for all of the guys and thr both of you," Jim said.

"Why do we need to have a meeting for?" Liz asked.

"We are going to try and figure out away for Matt and his goons to come out of where ever they are hiding," Jim said.

"And what are we going to do to draw them out?" Max asked.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. But it sounds like a good plan to me," Max said.

"Come to the office and hear what the plan is," Jim said.

"Ok. But just so you know I still have a bad feeling about it," Liz said.

"Fine with me," Max said.

A few minutes later Max, Liz and the guys all stood up and walked into the office. When they walked into the office they sat down and wited for Jim. Jim walked intothe office and shut the door behind him. He walked up to the desk and sat down. He looked up and looked at everyone.

"Ok. I called this meeting to get everyone to help think of away to draw out Matt and his goons," Jim said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg 16 7/27

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 89:
"Why are you wanting to call them out for?" Ben asked.

"So we can put an end to this once and for all," Jim said.

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Michael said.

"So what can we do to draw them out?" Jim asked.

"Who knows. But it has to be something that would shock them but be glad about," Alex said.

"Oh, I think I have a plan," Ben sid.

"What is the plan?" Jim asked.

"Well what do you think about the guys leaving the girls alone in the club. And the guys hide and come out when they get here," Ben said.

"No. You know how Matt and those goons are. We need a better plan," Bear said.

"No. I agree with Bear. You never know what Matt and his goons will do," Max said.

"Ok. We need a btter plan. Something where no one will get hurt," Jim said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone starts to ring. Liz reached in her pocket and pulled her cell phone out. Liz put the phone to her ear.

"Hello, This is Liz," She saids.

"Liz it's me Amy. How is everything going?" Amy asked.

"Oh, everything is fine. What is going on with you?" Liz asked.

"Everything is good here. How is Jim doing?" Amy asked.

"Jim is doing good. Have you talked to Jim?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, everytime we talk something comes up,"Amy said.

"Wel;l right now we re having a meeting about Matt and his goons," Liz said.

"Still trying to end it huh?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, But you know how your boyfriend and the guys are," Liz said.

"Yeah, I do. Don't let them he to hard or get into trouble," Amy said.

"Don't worry I won't," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll talk to you later," Amy said.

Ok. talk to you then," Liz said.

When Liz hanged up the phone and put it into her pocket. Liz thaought of a plan. She knew ahe would need Jim, Michael, Ben and Alex help. She wanted to leave Max out. But Liz knew she could do that. While Liz was thinking of the plan he had a smile on her face.
Right at that moment Ben and Bear looked up nd see the smile on Liz's face. They knew that Liz come up with a plan. They just wondering how the others will feel about the plan.

"Jim, I think I have a plan about Matt and his goons," Liz said.

"What is the plan?" Jim asked.
Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading and leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedbck til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 90 on Friday August 1 Between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will like chapter 89 and chapter 90 when I posted. I hope everyone will let me know what you think of chapter 89 in feedback. I hope everyone has a good relaxing stress free evening and week! I hope no one works themselves to hard this evening and the rest of the week!

L-J-L 76