Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}[Complete]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here is Chapter 20:

"I don't know but I have a feeling something is going to happen soon," Jim said.

"What could happen?" Ted asked.

"I don't know but I want you guys to keep an eye on the girls no matter what?" Jim said.

"You know we will," Max said.

Meanwhile at the bar:

Liz was behind the counter at the register when the phone ringed.

" Hello, this is Liz. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi! I was wondering is there a Max Evans there?" Allie said.

" Let me go and look," Liz said.

Liz looked around and found Max sitting with Jim and the guys at a table.

"Yes, he is here. Do you need to talk to him? Liz asked.

"Yes I do need to talk to him," Allie said.

"I'll go and get him hang on please?" Liz said.

Liz put the phone down and walked from behind the counterto where Max and the guys were sitting. She tapped Max on the shoulder. Max and the guys turned and looked at her.

"Um excuss me Max you have a phone call at the bar," She said.

"Did the personsay who they were?" Max asked.

"No just that she wanted to talk to you," Liz replied.

"Ok, I'll see what she wants," Max said, as he stood up.

Max and Liz walked to the bar. Liz grabbed the phone and handed it to Max. Max watched as Liz turned away from him to work the register. Max put the phone to his ear as he looked at Liz's back.

"Hello, this is Max speaking," He said.

"Hey honey I was just wanting to let you know that I'll be there to see you next week," Allie said.

Max recognised the voice immediately " alright, you just drive safely ok," He said, as he was still looking at Liz's back.

"I will be careful and I'll see you next week. Bye honey," Allie said.

" Bye see you soon," He said, before he hung up the phone.

After Max hung up the phone he walked up to Liz and put the phone down beside her. She turned and looked at him.

"Thank you for letting me know that I had a phone call," Max said.

"Sure no problem. I'm glad you got to talk to your friend. Now excuss me I've got to get back to work," She said.

"Ok then. I'll talk to you later," Max said before he walked away.

Liz watched Max walk away. She turned and started to check the papers she had in the register. She saw that everything checked out fine and all the receipts were there. She turned and saw Bear and Teddy serving the drinks to the customers as she went to get herself a beer before sitting down.

Max watched Liz where he was sitting. He then turned nd looked t his friends and knew things were fine.

"So who was on the phone?" Zan said.

"It was Allie. She called to let me know she will be here next week sometime," Max said

"Great just what we need. Why is she coming to visit?" Michael asked.

"Because she wants to know what I am up to," Max said.

"So basically she is coming to see if you are with anyone," Kyle said.

Max nodded his head as he took another drink of his beer. The guys knew that Allie was going to be a problem when she got there.

"How are we supposed to watch the girls while Allie is here?" Alex asked.

"Who knows but e better find away to handle this," Zan said.

"God, Allie is going to be a handful," Max said.

"Yeah, we know she will be. She has always been a handful for everyone,"Michael said.

The guys laughed at the statement. They knew that they had a little break until Allie came for her visit. Max turned and saw Liz looking at him.
They both smiled at each other before they turned away. Liz turned and saw Maria and Serena standing next to her.

"What is going on with you?" Serena said.

"Nothing is going on with me. I'm just keeping myself busy," Liz said.

"Are you and Max friends now?" Maria asked.

"Yes we're friends," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Because you get along with everyone," Serena said.

"I know we're just starting to get to know each other like friends," Liz said.

"Ok, enough is enough. We got better things to do," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Serena said.

"Hey, I forgot to ask since tomorrow is Sunday do we work at the office or
here?" Maria said.

"We work here tomorrow. Jim said we only work at the office Monday through Friday," Liz said.

"That's good to know. I don't think I could handle working at the office for 7 days," Serena said.

"That's true we won't survive working longer then 5 days a week," Maria
said.

they all laughed at he statement. Serena and Maria grabbed Liz and went to the dance floor. They started to dance while they were smiling. When the song was over another fast song started to play.

Max and the guys watched as Liz, Serena and Maria were dancing. they were glad that the girls were having fun. Liz turned and saw Max staring at her. Liz smiled and waved as she continued to dance. After the song was over Liz walked up to Jim, Max and the guys. They smiled as they saw Liz in front of them.

"What are you guys doing?' She asked.

"We're just sitting here having a little talk. What about you and the girls?"
Jim asked.

"Oh, we're just having some fun," Liz said.

"What are you and the girls doing tomorrow?" Jim asked.

"We're going to do something here. What are you guys going to do tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"We are going to go over something and then we're going to work on some cases," Jim said.

"Boy now that sounds like you guys got a lot to do tomorrow," Liz said.

"Yeah we do," Max said.

Maria walked up to the table and grabbed Liz. They walked to the dance floor. Bear walked up to Liz and they started to dance fast to the music. Liz swayed her hips with her hands in the air. Bear went the other
direction. Then Bear grabbed her and pulled her close to him. He bent her
back and brought her up. After the song, Bear and Liz started to dance fast again.

While they were dancing, Teddy walked up to them. Teddy stood behind Liz and followed her dance moves. When the song was over Teddy, Liz and Bear all hugged. Then Bear grabbed Liz and started to dance. They were boh having fun.

Max, Jim watched as Liz and Teddy were dancing. Max didn't know what
to think. He saw how Liz was having fun with the two bartenders. The guys
were surprised to see Liz and Teddy dancing. Max and the guys watched as Liz and Teddy circled around each other and spined. They watched as they repeated the dance steps again.

Jim, Max and the guys didn't know what to think as they watched Liz and Teddy dance. When another song began to play Liz and Teddy had a dance off they stood a cross from each other. They started to side step a cross from each other and then they side stepped each other. Teddy stood behind Liz and put his hands on her hips. They swayed their hips together. Then he pulled her back tours him. Liz's head rested on his chest
as they danced. They both turned and faced each other as they side stepped each other. They kept repeating the dance moves til the song was over.

After the song was over Teddy and Liz hugged. Liz turned and saw Max
looking at her. She smiled, turned and looked at Teddy. Liz and Teddy smiled and laughed. They were both having a good time. Liz turned and looked for Max but he was gone.

Max stood up and walked up to Liz and stood behind her. He tapped her
on the shouldr. She turned and saw Max standing in front of her. Max and Liz walked to the dance floor and started to slow dance. As they were slow dancing they both stared at each other. Max thought that Liz was
beautiful. Liz thought that Max was handsome. Max and Liz smiled at each other when the song was over.

Liz watched as Max walked back to his table. She turned and looked at Maria who was standing beside her. Maria smiled as she looked at Liz.

"So, Max knows how to dance," Maria said.

"Yes, Max knows how to dance," Liz said

"That is good to know. So, why is he staring at you?" Maria asked.

"I don't know why don't you go and ask him?" Liz asked.

"Maybe I will go and ask him," Maria said.

Maria was about to walk up to Max hen Liz grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Maria please just leave him alone," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll leave him alone," Maria said.

"Thank you. Maria do you know where Isabel, Tess and the girls are?" Liz
asked.

"No, I thought I saw them at the bar. But I don't see them now," Maria said.

Liz and Maria looked around and didn't see the girls anywhere. They walked up to Jim's tble and tapped him on the shoulder. Jim turned and looked at Liz and Maria.

"Jim have you and the guys seen the girls anyehere?" Liz asked.

"No why?" Jim said.

"We can't find them anywhere. We're starting to get worried," Maria said.

"Try and call them," Max said.

Jim handed Liz his cell phone ans dailed Isabel's phone number. The
phone rung 3 times before someone answered the phone.

"Hello, This is Isabel speaking," she said.

"Isabel where are you and the girls?" Liz asked.

"We're going for a drive. We won't be back til late," Isabel said.

"Ok, Please don't scare us like tis again? We were really worried about you girls," Liz said.

"Don't worry we're fine. We'll see you lter," Isabel, said before she hanged up the phone.

Liz hanged up the phone and looked at Jim and the others. She handed Jim the phone back.

"Isabel and the girls decided to go for a drive. Isabel said they won't be gone to late," Liz said.

"Why didn't they just tell us that thy were leaving?" Maria said.

"Who knows with Isabel and the girls," Jim said.

"I am really starting to hate when they do this," Liz said.

"When will the girls be back?" Alex asked.

"When they girls go for a drive they won't be home til dawn," Maria said.

"They stay out all night and it doesn't bother you," Max said.

"The girls stay out late sometimes. They used to do that in college," Serena said, as she walked up to Liz.

"I never knew that Isabel and the girls did that," Max said.

"Well the girls do wht they want. We found that out in college," Liz said.

"Liz, I just wanted to let you know that it's 1am," Serena said.

"Ok, thank you for letting me know," Liz said.

"I guess it's time to close up and clean up," Maria said.

"We'll stay and help you girls clean up," Max said.

"Thank you for the help," Liz said, as she smiled at the guys.

"Hey no problem. What are friends for? Alex said.

Liz nodded her head at the guys as she walked away. She walked on stage and taped the microphone.

"Hello, Everyone I'm sorry to say it's time to close up. Thank you for coming and I hope you will come again," Liz said.

Liz and friends watched as everyone left the club. After everyone left Liz and friends started to clean up the club. They got all the beer cans, bottles and paper plates and threw them away. When everything was finished, they walked out of the club. Maria turned and locked up the club.
Everyone walked to their cars, got in and drove home. When they got home they all changed clothes and went to bed.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life ,Terror,Danger chapter 19 on July 20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here is Chapter 19:

"I don't know but I have a feeling something is going to happen soon," Jim said.

"What could happen?" Ted asked.

"I don't know but I want you guys to keep an eye on the girls no matter what?" Jim said.

"You know we will," Max said.

Meanwhile at the bar:

Liz was behind the counter at the register when the phone ringed.

" Hello, this is Liz. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi! I was wondering is there a Max Evans there?" Allie said.

" Let me go and look," Liz said.

Liz looked around and found Max sitting with Jim and the guys at a table.

"Yes, he is here. Do you need to talk to him? Liz asked.

"Yes I do need to talk to him," Allie said.

"I'll go and get him hang on please?" Liz said.

Liz put the phone down and walked from behind the counterto where Max and the guys were sitting. She tapped Max on the shoulder. Max and the guys turned and looked at her.

"Um excuss me Max you have a phone call at the bar," She said.

"Did the personsay who they were?" Max asked.

"No just that she wanted to talk to you," Liz replied.

"Ok, I'll see what she wants," Max said, as he stood up.

Max and Liz walked to the bar. Liz grabbed the phone and handed it to Max. Max watched as Liz turned away from him to work the register. Max put the phone to his ear as he looked at Liz's back.

"Hey honey I was just wanting to let you know that I'll be there to see you next week," Allie said.

Max recognised the voice immediately " alright, you just drive safely ok," He said, as he was still looking at Liz's back.

"I will be careful and I'll see you next week. Bye honey," Allie said.

" Bye see you soon," He said, before he hung up the phone.

After Max hung up the phone he walked up to Liz and put the phone down beside her. She turned and looked at him.

"Thank you for letting me know that I had a phone call," Max said.

"Sure no problem. I'm glad you got to talk to your friend. Now excuss me I've got to get back to work," She said.

"Ok then. I'll talk to you later," Max said before he walked away.

Liz watched Max walk away. She turned and started to check the papers she had in the register. She saw that everything checked out fine and all the receipts were there. She turned and saw Bear and Teddy serving the drinks to the customers as she went to get herself a beer before sitting down.

Max watched Liz where he was sitting. He then turned nd looked t his friends and knew things were fine.

"So who was on the phone?" Zan said.

"It was Allie. She called to let me know she will be here next week sometime," Max said

"Great just what we need. Why is she coming to visit?" Michael asked.

"Because she wants to know what I am up to," Max said.

"So basically she is coming to see if you are with anyone," Kyle said.

Max nodded his head as he took another drink of his beer. The guys knew that Allie was going to be a problem when she got there.

"How are we supposed to watch the girls while Allie is here?" Alex asked.

"Who knows but e better find away to handle this," Zan said.

"God, Allie is going to be a handful," Max said.

"Yeah, we know she will be. She has always been a handful for everyone,"Michael said.

The guys laughed at the statement. They knew that they had a little break until Allie came for her visit. Max turned and saw Liz looking at him.
They both smiled at each other before they turned away. Liz turned and saw Maria and Serena standing next to her.

"What is going on with you?" Serena said.

"Nothing is going on with me. I'm just keeping myself busy," Liz said.

"Are you and Max friends now?" Maria asked.

"Yes we're friends," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Because you get along with everyone," Serena said.

"I know we're just starting to get to know each other like friends," Liz said.

"Ok, enough is enough. We got better things to do," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Serena said.

"Hey, I forgot to ask since tomorrow is Sunday do we work at the office or
here?" Maria said.

"We work here tomorrow. Jim said we only work at the office Monday through Friday," Liz said.

"That's good to know. I don't think I could handle working at the office for 7 days," Serena said.

"That's true we won't survive working longer then 5 days a week," Maria
said.

they all laughed at he statement. Serena and Maria grabbed Liz and went to the dance floor. They started to dance while they were smiling. When the song was over another fast song started to play.

Max and the guys watched as Liz, Serena and Maria were dancing. they were glad that the girls were having fun. Liz turned and saw Max staring at her. Liz smiled and waved as she continued to dance. After the song was over Liz walked up to Jim, Max and the guys. They smiled as they saw Liz in front of them.

"What are you guys doing?' She asked.

"We're just sitting here having a little talk. What about you and the girls?"
Jim asked.

"Oh, we're just having some fun," Liz said.

"What are you and the girls doing tomorrow?" Jim asked.

"We're going to do something here. What are you guys going to do tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"We are going to go over something and then we're going to work on some cases," Jim said.

"Boy now that sounds like you guys got a lot to do tomorrow," Liz said.

"Yeah we do," Max said.

Maria walked up to the table and grabbed Liz. They walked to the dance floor. Bear walked up to Liz and they started to dance fast to the music. Liz swayed her hips with her hands in the air. Bear went the other
direction. Then Bear grabbed her and pulled her close to him. He bent her
back and brought her up. After the song, Bear and Liz started to dance fast again.

While they were dancing, Teddy walked up to them. Teddy stood behind Liz and followed her dance moves. When the song was over Teddy, Liz and Bear all hugged. Then Bear grabbed Liz and started to dance. They were boh having fun.

Max, Jim watched as Liz and Teddy were dancing. Max didn't know what
to think. He saw how Liz was having fun with the two bartenders. The guys
were surprised to see Liz and Teddy dancing. Max and the guys watched as Liz and Teddy circled around each other and spined. They watched as they repeated the dance steps again.

Jim, Max and the guys didn't know what to think as they watched Liz and Teddy dance. When another song began to play Liz and Teddy had a dance off they stood a cross from each other. They started to side step a cross from each other and then they side stepped each other. Teddy stood behind Liz and put his hands on her hips. They swayed their hips together. Then he pulled her back tours him. Liz's head rested on his chest
as they danced. They both turned and faced each other as they side stepped each other. They kept repeating the dance moves til the song was over.

After the song was over Teddy and Liz hugged. Liz turned and saw Max
looking at her. She smiled, turned and looked at Teddy. Liz and Teddy smiled and laughed. They were both having a good time. Liz turned and looked for Max but he was gone.

Max stood up and walked up to Liz and stood behind her. He tapped her
on the shouldr. She turned and saw Max standing in front of her. Max and Liz walked to the dance floor and started to slow dance. As they were slow dancing they both stared at each other. Max thought that Liz was
beautiful. Liz thought that Max was handsome. Max and Liz smiled at each other when the song was over.

Liz watched as Max walked back to his table. She turned and looked at Maria who was standing beside her. Maria smiled as she looked at Liz.

"So, Max knows how to dance," Maria said.

"Yes, Max knows how to dance," Liz said

"That is good to know. So, why is he staring at you?" Maria asked.

"I don't know why don't you go and ask him?" Liz asked.

"Maybe I will go and ask him," Maria said.

Maria was about to walk up to Max hen Liz grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Maria please just leave him alone," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll leave him alone," Maria said.

"Thank you. Maria do you know where Isabel, Tess and the girls are?" Liz
asked.

"No, I thought I saw them at the bar. But I don't see them now," Maria said.

Liz and Maria looked around and didn't see the girls anywhere. They walked up to Jim's tble and tapped him on the shoulder. Jim turned and looked at Liz and Maria.

"Jim have you and the guys seen the girls anyehere?" Liz asked.

"No why?" Jim said.

"We can't find them anywhere. We're starting to get worried," Maria said.

"Try and call them," Max said.

Jim handed Liz his cell phone ans dailed Isabel's phone number. The
phone rung 3 times before someone answered the phone.

"Hello, This is Isabel speaking," she said.

"Isabel where are you and the girls?" Liz asked.

"We're going for a drive. We won't be back til late," Isabel said.

"Ok, Please don't scare us like tis again? We were really worried about you girls," Liz said.

"Don't worry we're fine. We'll see you lter," Isabel, said before she hanged up the phone.

Liz hanged up the phone and looked at Jim and the others. She handed Jim the phone back.

"Isabel and the girls decided to go for a drive. Isabel said they won't be gone to late," Liz said.

"Why didn't they just tell us that thy were leaving?" Maria said.

"Who knows with Isabel and the girls," Jim said.

"I am really starting to hate when they do this," Liz said.

"When will the girls be back?" Alex asked.

"When they girls go for a drive they won't be home til dawn," Maria said.

"They stay out all night and it doesn't bother you," Max said.

"The girls stay out late sometimes. They used to do that in college," Serena said, as she walked up to Liz.

"I never knew that Isabel and the girls did that," Max said.

"Well the girls do wht they want. We found that out in college," Liz said.

"Liz, I just wanted to let you know that it's 1am," Serena said.

"Ok, thank you for letting me know," Liz said.

"I guess it's time to close up and clean up," Maria said.

"We'll stay and help you girls clean up," Max said.

"Thank you for the help," Liz said, as she smiled at the guys.

"Hey no problem. What are friends for? Alex said.

Liz nodded her head at the guys as she walked away. She walked on stage and taped the microphone.

"Hello, Everyone I'm sorry to say it's time to close up. Thank you for coming and I hope you will come again," Liz said.

Liz and friends watched as everyone left the club. After everyone left Liz and friends started to clean up the club. They got all the beer cans, bottles and paper plates and threw them away. When everything was finished, they walked out of the club. Maria turned and locked up the club.
Everyone walked to their cars, got in and drove home. When they got home they all changed clothes and went to bed.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 20 7/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 20

In the afternoon:
Liz and Maria walked in the club and went to sit down. They saw they had a lot of work to do. Liz stood up and walked over to the CD player and hit play. After the music started to play Liz and Maria started to move things around. They moved 50 tables nd chairs around. When they were finished they both sat down to rest a little.

Meanwhile at the station:
Max and the guys were in Jim's office waiting to start some work. Jim looked at the guys.

"Guys, I need you to watch over the girls more. I have a feeling that Clay is going to start more trouble," Jim said.

"Who is Clay after?" Max asked.

"Clay is after Liz. He will use the girls to get to her," Jim said.

"Now that is not a good thing. So what are we going to do about it?" Zan asked.

"I want you and the guys to do surveillance on Liz and the girls. I want to make sure the girls are ok," Jim said.

"When do we start?" Max asked.

"You will strt today. We're all going to the club tonight," Jim said.

"We'll let's hope that Liz and the girls don't find out about this," Alex said.

" That is true. Who knows what they will do if they find out what were up to," Michael said.

"They won't find out if you guys don't tell them," Jim said.

" I agree with Jim. We can't let them know what we're doing," Max said.

" We better finish these files before we leave for the club tonight," Jim said.

Jim, Max and the guys looked at the files before started to work on them. They had 30 files to go through before they left for the club.

Meanwhile at the club:
Liz and Maria had everything moved and ready for tonight. After they were finished they both sat down and drank another bottle of water. A few minutes later, Liz and Maria stated to set everything up for tonight. When Liz was finished, she ran up the stairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

Liz walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She walked into the dressing room and went to the closet to find something to wear. Liz found a black short sleeve knee length dress. She curled her hair and put on her jewelry. After she was dressed she walked down the stairs and sat at the bar. A few minutes later, Maria came down stairs wearing hip hugger jeans a tie-dye halter top. She walked up to Liz and sat down beside her. Liz stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed 2 beers. She then walked back to the bar and handed Maria a beer.

Liz sat down and started to drink her beer. As she and Maria were drinking their beers Isabel and the girls walked in the club. They ran up the stairs to the dressing room and changed clothes and get ready. A few minutes later the girls came down stairs and walked up to the bar. They sat next to Liz and Maria. Maria stood up and went to get more beer. She walked to the fridge and came bak 6 beers.

She handed the girls the bottle of beer as shw went to sit down. The girls opened the bottle and started to drink them. Teddy and Bear walked in the club and went to stand behind the bar waiting.

The club was packed by 9pm. Max, Jim and the guys walked in the club and saw how packed the club was. Max and Jim turned and saw Liz at the bar talking to Teddy. They went and sat down at a table. Max turned and watched Liz at the bar.

Meanwhile at the bar:
Liz was talking to Teddy when she felt someone staring at hER. She turned and saw Max looking at her. Liz waved at him then she turned to
talk to Teddy.

" Do we have everything ready?" Liz asked.

"Yeah everything is set and ready," Teddy said.

"Ok. I'll see you later," She said bfore she walked away.

Liz walked up to Jim's table and tapped him on the shoulder. Jim and the guys turned and saw Liz at their table.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing?" Liz asked.

"Nothing just hanging out," Jim said.

"That sounds like fun. What do you guys want to drink?" She asked.

"Oh, we'll just have a beer," Alex said.

"What're you up to?" Max sked.

"Oh nothing just working here tonight," Liz said.

"Are you going to go to work tomorrow?" Jim askd.

"Yes me and the girls will be at work tomorrow. I'll be right back with your drinks," Liz said.

Liz walked away from the table. She walkd up to the bar and got a picture of beer. Then she walked up to Jim's table and set the beer down.
Max grabbed the glasses and set them down. Li smiled her thanks. While she was pouring the beer Serena ran up to her. Liz stopped pouring the beer and looked at her.

"What is it, Serena?" Liz asked.

"You better look on stage," Serena said.

Liz gave her a weird look then turned and looked on stage. She saw Maria on stage and her mouth dropped. She couldn't believe Maria was on stage singing. After the song was over Mrai went to get a drink. Liz walked on stage and started to sing "Break Away" by Kelly Clarkson. She looked around while she singed.

Max watched as Liz sung. He thought that Liz was beautiful. Max hped that the trouble was gone for a while. He turned and watched as the people were dancing. When the song was over Max watched as Liz walked up to their table.

"Liz, that was some good singing," Zan said.

"Thanks. I practice when I have time," Liz said.

"Liz, here this came for you," Serena said, as she handed Liz a big envelope.

Liz opened the envelope and saw that there were pictures of her ands Jim with red marks on their necks. She didn't know what she was going to
do now.

Max, Jim and the guys all look at Liz and saw that she was scared. But the question was what was in the envelope that made her scared.

"What the hell is going on?" Liz whispered.

She hoped that the guys didn't hear her. She looked up and saw them
staring at her. Liz put the pictures back in the envelope and walked to her office. When she got in her office she put the envelope in her and locked it up. She turned and that is when she saw Max and Jim in front of her.

"Liz, what is in the envelope that has you scared?" Jim asked.

" Jim we're in trouble. And we need to do something quickly," Liz said.

"How big is the trouble?" Max asked.

"The kind where there are people trying to kill us," Liz said.

"That's bad. What was in the envelope?" Jim asked.

Liz went to the couch as did Jim and Max. Liz looked at the both of them.

" There are of you and me. The pictures were when we met in college. The pictures had red marks on our necks," Liz told Jim and Max.

"What do the red marks mean?" Max asked.

"Oh, god this is really hard to tell you," Liz said.

"Just tell us what they mean, Liz," Jim said.

Liz looked down at her hands in her lap then looked up at Jim and Max.

" The red marks mean that we're marked for death. And it also means that all of Matt, Chris, Scott's men are going to come after us," Liz said.

"Do you know how many there are?" Jim asked.

" The last thing I heard was tht they had 15 men. That was about 3 years ago. Who knows how many now," Liz said, as she stood up and walked to the window.

"What are e going to do?' Max said.

"Whateve we do we need to keep the girls out of it. I don't want them involved in this," Liz said.

"I agree with Liz. The less the girls know the better it will be," Jim said.

"Yeah, but how are we going to be able to do that while keeping an eye on Liz and thegirls," Max said.

"Wait what do you men keep an eye on me and the girls?" Liz asked.

"Liz, I'm having the guys stake out the places you and the girls go. I just want to make sure you're safe," Jim said.

"What I can't believe you are doing this," Liz said.

"It's to make sure you and the girls are safe and not going to get hurt," Max said.

"Still you think it will help. you don't know what you're going against with them. They are very dangerous," Liz said.

"How dangerous can they be?" Max said.

" You really want to know?' Liz said.

"Yeah, I want to know. I want to know how you know how dangerous they are?' Max asked.

"I know they're dangerous because I trained with them. I know to to fight like they do," Liz said, as she looked at Max.

"How do you know how to fight like them?" Jim asked.

"They know how to fight like killers. That is what they trained for," Liz said.

"Did you trian with them?" Jim asked.

"Yes I did," Liz said.

"Why did you train with them, Liz?" Jim asked.

"I wanted to learn how to protect myself if I'm ever alone," Liz said.

"Ok but you are hardly a lone," Max said.

"I know that. I just wanted to feel safe," Liz said.

"Do you think you can teach Max what you know from them?" Jim asked.

I guess. Question:when are the guys suppose to start the stake out?' Liz asked.

"We're sppose to start tonight," Max said.

"Oh really. Are you going to tell the others what we're talking about?' Liz asked.

"No. Jim and I won't tell the othrs what we are talking about," Max said.

"Liz, I made Max here your, um, gaurd. He is to um follow you everywhere you go. As will the guys do with the girls," Jim said.

"Oh, no I don't need him for protection. Sorry Max we're friends and there
is no way you are going to protect me," Liz said.

"Yes we're friends and Jim ordered me to do this. So this is my job," Max said.

"I am no one's job. You hear me no one's job. You and I are friends. So no way am I your job. And let's keep it that way," Liz said.

"Sorry to tell you this but I'm going to be both. So deal with it," Max said.

"I won't have to. You know you are a real jerk for this?" Liz said.

"We just want to make sure everyone is safe. So now we start this and make sure it stays between the 3 of us," Jim said.

"Fine, but I am not following orders from Max. And for the fighting fine, but he has to trust me deal?' Liz asked.

"Ok, but no getting angry with me," Max said.

"Fine. We can start tomorrow after work. Is that ok with you?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, that is fine with me," Max said.

"What am I suppose to tell the girls about the guys protecting us and staking out places?" Liz asked.

"I'll tell them that we heard and got some threats and some things so we decided to protect you and thegirls," Jim said.

"Ok, they will go for that," Liz said.

"Good. I'll them tonight after the club is closed," Jim said.

"Ok, um, we better go out there before they wonder what is going on in here," Liz said.

Max and Jim nodded their heads and stood up. Liz looked at them then she turned and walked to the door. She opened the door her, Jim and Max walked out the door. Liz walked to the bar as Max and Jim's table. When they got to the table they sat down and hada drink of their beer. The guys just looked at Max and Jim.

"So what happened?' Alex asked.

"Well we told Liz what we are doing. She got mad of course then we talked it out. She is ok with it now," Max said.

"We came up with a way to not get the girls worried. We're going to tell them after the club closes tonight. Hopefully the girls won't be mad," Jim said.

"What are you going to tell them?" Michael asked.

"We're going to tell them that we got threats and somethings sent to us. And we want to make sure the girls are safe and not in danger," Jim said.

"That is some good thinking," Kyle said.

"You know that the girls will be mad at us for this," Max said.

"Yeah I know they will," Jim said.

Meanwhile at the bar.
Liz went behind the bar and got her a glass of something stronger then beer. She took a drink then she turned and saw Max staring at her. She knew Max could protect her. But she didn't want him to get hurt.

Serena, Maria and Ava were at the bar watching Liz and Max staring at each other. They were wondering what was going on between them. But they knew they would find out soon. As the night went on everything was going good. People were dancing and drinking. When it was time for the club to close, all the custmers were walking out the door. As soon as the club was closed everyone started to clean. They threw away beer bottles, cans and paper plates. They also put silverwear, pictures, cups and plates in the dishwasher. After everyone was done they were about to leave when.

"Hey, everyone, sit down. We need to have a talk," Jim said.

Author's note

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that I will be posting chapter 21 on Friday August 11. I hope you will keep leaving feedback to find out what will happen next. And I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next also. Thank you for all your feedback and please keep reading.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 21 page 15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 21

Maria, girls and the guys sat down and looked at Jim. They didn't know what was going on. However, they wanted to find out.

"What is going on Jim," Maria asked.

"We, um, got some information that you and the girls were in danger. In addition, I decided that Max and the guys are going to protect you and the girls until we find the people who are making the threats," Jim said.

"What? When is this supposed to happen?" Tess asked.

"The guys will be starting tonight. They will not leave you alone unless you need to go to the bathroom. They will be with you 24/7," Jim said.

"This is crazy. Why would we be in danger?" Isabel asked.

"Who knows? I just want to make sure you and the girls are safe," Jim said.

"Great! That means we got 2 guys guarding us?" Maria said.

"What do you mean 2 guys guarding you?" Zan said.

"You don't know do you? Me and Liz share an apartment as do the other girls," Maria said.

"This is going to be so weird," Ava said.

"Yeah, but at least they will keep you girls safe," Jim said.

"So, they have to come home with us?" Serena asked.

"Yes, they will be going home with you. So, now that is all over with, let's go home," Jim said.

Everyone walked out of the club. Liz turned and locked the door before she walked to Maria's car. Max and Michael walked up to them. Liz turned and looked at them.

"Um, Liz how about you ride with me? While Michael rides with Maria," Max said.

"Ok, but if you do anything to make me mad I will punch you deal?" Liz said.

"It's a deal. Come on lets walk to my car," Max said.

Liz and Max walked to Max's car, and got got in and drove off. Everyone followed his or her lead. Max and Liz both looked at each other. They didn't what to say or do. They both turned and looked at the road. When thy got to the apartment, they both got out of the car and walked to
the steps. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"You know you should have some coffee and blankets with you," Liz said.

"I know. I kinda of forgot about it," Max said.

"Um, do you want to come up and get some coffee and blankets?" Liz asked.

"Um, yeah that will be great," Max said.

Liz and Maria walked into the building and walked up some stairs to Maria and her apartment. Liz unlocked the door and watched Max walk in first. Max looked around and saw thateverything was fine. Max opened the door and let Liz walk in the apartment. She smiled her thanks as she walked towards the kitchen. She opened the cabinet and got what she needed to make coffee. While she was makingit Max stood in the doorway watching her. He thought'god she looks like an angel!'

After Liz got the coffee started, she turned and saw Max staring at her. Liz started to blush a little as she looked at him. Max walked up to Liz as they both looked at each other. Max leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was soft and tender. While they were kissing Max pulled Liz more towards him. After the kiss Liz heard the door open. She pulled away from Max and walked out of the kitchen and saw Michael and Maria kissing. Liz walked back in the kitchen and grabbed Max's hand. Together they both walked out of the kitchen and saw Michael and Maria kissing. Max and Liz were surprised but glad for them.

"Hey excuse me," Max said.

Michael and Maria both pulled apart. They turned and saw Max and Liz staring at them. Michael and Maria were both surprised by the kiss and seeing Max and Liz looking at them.

"Um, what's going on?" Max asked.

"Nothing. um, are you going to stay up stairs or down stairs tonight?" Michael asked.

"I'm staying down stairs in the car. So that leaves you to stay up stairs with the girls," Max said.

"Ok, what are you doing up here anyway?" Michael asked.

"I'm just waiting for some coffee and blankets," Max said.

Liz walked to the hallway closet and grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows. She walked back to the living room and handed them to Max and Michael. The guys looked at Liz when she put the pillows and blankets in their arms. Max and Michael didn't know what Liz was doing. However, they took the pillows and blankets.

"There now! Michael, since you are staying up stairs you will be sleeping on the couch," Liz said.

"Yes ma'am," Michael said.

"Enough with the ma'am, Michael. Remember my name is Liz ok," She said.

"Ok. Liz. Thank you for the pillow and blankets," Michael said.

"No problem. Max can you stay for a while?" Liz asked.

"Um, no I really need to get down to the car," Max said, as he walked towards the door.

Liz walked with Max towards the door. When they got to the door, they both turned and looked at each other.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you in the morning then,"Max said.

"Yeah, see you in the morning. I hope you will sleep well," Liz said.

"I'll try," Max said.

Liz opened the door and watched Max walked out the door. Liz turned and walked back to the living room where Michael and Maria were. When she walked in she saw how they were both staring at each other.

"Um, Maria come on lets go to our rooms and sleep," Liz said.

"Ok Liz. I guess I'll see you in the morning Michael," Maria said.

"Yeah, see you in the morning Maria and Liz," Michael said.

Liz and Maria walked to their rooms. When thy got to their rooms, they changed clothes and went to bed. Max and Michael laid awak thinking about Liz and Maria. They didn't know what was going on between them. However, they were glad that they were getting to know the girls.

3am
Liz woke up and got out of bed. She walked tothe door and looked around. She then walked to the kitchen and grabbed her something to drink. She walked to the doorway and saw that Michael was asleep. She turned and went to the coffee pot and got some coffee. She made herself and Max a cup of coffee then she walked towards the door. She walked out the door and down the stairs. She opened the door and saw Max's car in front of the building. She walked towards Max's car and knocked on the window. Max woke up and saw Liz with 2 cups of coffee.

Max opened the door and let Liz in the car. She sat down and handed Max his cup of coffee. Max took a drink and smiled thank you. Liz nodded her head and smiled at him.

"So, What are you doig up so late?" Max asked, as he took another drink of his coffee.

"I couldn't sleep. And I wanted to make sure you have enough coffee for tonight," Liz said.

"Well thank you for the coffee. I really needed this. How is everything up stairs?' Max said.

"God I can't believe it is so quiet. So what do you think of the kiss Michael and Maria?" Max said.

"I think they are starting to like each other. But time will tell for sure," Liz said.

"Yeah that is true," Max said.

"I hope the others are doing ok," Liz said.

"You know they are. the guys are taking good care of the girls," Max said.

Ok so the guys are taking care of the girls. So what do you have to do tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"Um me and the guys going to Jim's ofice tlking over some files that are unsolved. What about you and te girls?" Max asked.

"Oh, we're going to have to check some files and that is about it," Liz said.

"Why won't you tell me why people are after you?' Max asked.

"Because when I do tell you they will be after you. You're afe if I don't tell you," Liz said.

"Liz, I don't care I want to make sure you are safe," Max said.

"What time can you meet me at the club tomorrow?' Liz said.

"I can be there after work if you want," Max said.

"Meet me at the club at 4:30pm. So that way I can teach you some of the fights I know," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll meet you there," Max said.

"Oh, just to let you know we might endup with bruising. In addition, I just wanted to let you know they fight with swords and sticks. They know how to box and karate," Liz said.

"Is that what you are going to teach me?" Max said.

"That will be up to you. But if you want I can teach you," Liz said.

"I want to know all the fighting they know," Max said.

"Ok, tomorrow we'll start your training," Liz said.

"Good. I can't wait to learn. Are you going to go back up stairs now?" Max said.

"Yeah I better. I'll see you in the morning Max," Liz said, as she reached for the door.

"See you in the morning Liz," Max said.

Liz got out of the car and walked up the stairs, she opened the door and walked up the stairs to the apartment. When she walked in the apartment, she saw that Michael was sleep. Liz walked to her room and laid down. She fell fast sleep.

In the morning:"

Liz woke up and alked out the door. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. As she started to drink her coffee Michael and Maria walked in and sat down. Liz looked at the both of them and smiled. She watched as they grabbed a box of cereal at the same time.

"Maria, I'm going to go a head and take a shower ok," Liz said.

"Ok, make sure not to use all the hot water," Maria said.

"You know I won't to that," Liz said, as she walked out the door.

Liz walked to the bathroom and took her shower. A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom and walked to her room. When she walked in her room, she walked to her closet and tried to find something to wear. After looking for a couple of minutes, she found a pair of jeans and a blue short sleeve shirt to wear. After she got dressed, she walked in the kitchen and saw Michael and Maria kissing again. She just had to smile at them.

"Um, Maria your turn for the shower," Liz said.

"Ok, I better hurry up so we won't be late for work," Maria said, as she stood up.

Maria walked out of the kitchen and went to take a shower.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 21 page 15 and 16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 21:

Meanwhile in the kitchen:

Michael and Liz both looked at each other and smiled.

"So, are you going to ask Maria on a date?" Liz asked.

"I don't know right now. We both hardly know each other," Michael said.

"Well I think you both should get to know each other. Who knows you both might ahve a lote in common," Liz said.

"Yeah that is true. Thanks for giving mr some advice," Michael said.

"Hey no problem," Liz said.

"Well I better go and see what Max is up to," Michael said, as he stood up.

"Here give this to Max," Liz said, as she handed him a cup of coffee.

"Sure, no problem," Michael said.

Michael took a cup of coffee and walked out the door. He walked down the stairs and out the door. When he walked towards Max's car he saw that Max was readingg something. He knocked on the window and watched Max look up at him. Max put the file down and rolled down the window. Michael handed Max the cup of coffee.

"Thanks I needed this," Max said.

"Well don't thank me; Liz told me to bring it toyou," Michael said.

"Well thank her for me," Max said.

"Thank her your self. So what are you reading?" Michael asked.

"I found this report where 3 guys attacked this. God this was bad. No wonder it was in the lost," Max said.

"Who was the girl?" Michael asked.

"No name is on this file. I wish I knew where to find this person," Max said.

"No wonder it was in the lost no name case. Do you want to give Liz a lift to work?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I'll give her a lift. Will you go and tell her when she is ready I'll be down hwere waiting," Max said.

"Sure I'll go and tell her," Michael said.

Michael walked in the building and up the stairs to the apartment. When he alked in he saw Liz and Maria grabbing their purses. They turned and saw Michael standing infront of them.

"Max is going to give you a ride to work Liz," Michael said.

"Ok, is he down stairs waiting for me?" Liz asked.

"Yeah he is," Michael said.

"Well I better go down stairs then. See you at work Maria and Michael," Liz said, as she walked tours the door.

Liz walked down the stairs and out the door. She walked down a coupleof steps to Max's car. She saw that Max didn't notice her at the door. Liz saw that Max was looking at her.

Max set the file down and opened the door. He watched as Liz opened the door and sat down. Max turned and got his keys out of his pocket. As he started the car Liz grabbed the file and looked inside. Just by looking at the file Liz knew this report was on her, Matt, Chris and Scott. She didn't know what Max was doing with this file. But she wanted to know why he had this file with him.

"What the hell are you doing with this file? Where did you find this?" Liz asked, as she was getting madder that Max had the file.

Author's note:

Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter. And please let me know what you think? Oh I also wanted to let you know that I will be hopefully posting
Chapter 22 on Sunday August 20. I hope you will read chapter 22. And I just wanted to say thank you for all your feedbacks. Please keep them coming?

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 22 pg16 8/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 22

"I found this file in the lost. I was just reading it. Why are you getting mad that I have this file?" Max asked.

"Because this file is none of your damn business. And you don't have a right to be looking at it," Liz said.

"Fine, I'll put the file back when we get to the station. Will that make you happy?" Max asked.

Yeah, that will," Liz said.

"Just tell me one thing, why is me having this filegetting you upset?" Max asked.

"Because this file is no one's concern," Liz said.

"I just wanted to know what this file is about. Tell me what is really going on." Max asked.

"Nothing is going on. I just can't believe you have this file," Liz said.

"I told you I will put it back when we go to the station ok. Do you think the guys that attacked the girl will ever get out of prison?" Max asked.

"Hell no I don't think that the guys will ever get out of prison," Liz said.

"Liz are you ok? You seem to be mad?" Max asked.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe you asked me that question about those guys that attacked the girl," Liz said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad," Max said.

"It's ok, So are you ready for the training today?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it," Max said.

"Good. I'm surprised that you want to train," Liz said.

"Hey, I just want to know what they know. Therefore, when they attack we will be ready for them. And plus I want to help you and Jim out," Max said.

"That is nice of you to want to help me and Jim out," Max said.

"It's what I want to do. We're here," Max said, as he parked in front of the station.

Liz and Max got out of the car and walked in to the station. When they walked in, they saw their friends waiting for them.

"What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Well, the girls and I don't want the guys around while we go shopping, out to eat or clubbing. They told us no can do," Marai said.

"Um, ok well the guys just want to make sure we're safe," Liz said.

"Keep us safe. This has gotta be a joke. We can't even go on dates because of these assholes," Tess said.

"I didn't say you can't goon dates. All I said was we will have to go with you and your date," Kyle said.

"Now see that is just so creepy. And there is no way in hell you will be going with me on a date with a guy," Tess said.

"Then I guess you won't be going on dates," Kyle said.

"You know you are a major asshole," Tess said.

"And you know you are a pain in the ass right now," Tss said.

"Well I never....," Tess said.

Liz walked up and stood between Kyle and Tess.

"Ok, enough with the arguing. It does not help or make anything better. Kyle you and the guys need to understand that the girls have a social Life.
They don't need to be bugged to death about what they can or can't do," Liz said, as she looked at Kyle and the guys.

Liz then turned and looked at the girls.

"Girls, the guys are trying to keep us safe from whatever danger that is out there. Now can we please stop this arguing and try to be friends?" Liz said.

"We can try to be friends," They all said.

"Good, now let's get to work," Max said, as he looked at everyone.

Everyone was ready to his or her work. The girls went to their desks as the guys went to Jim's office. Max knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Jim yelled.

The guys walked in the office and set in the chair. Jim loked up from the file to see the guys.

"Ok, guys how was the first night protecting the girls?" Jim asked.

"It was fine," Max said.

"Good. I want you guys to stay with the girls. We need to make sure they
are safe, Gotit?" Jim said.

"Yes sir, we understand," The guys said.

"Max, you need to start that training and be ready for anything," Jim said.

"I will. I told Liz I'll meet her at the club at 4:30pm today," Max said.

"Good to know. Now you guys keep protectingthe girls no matter what," Jim said.

"What training are you doing with Liz?" Michael asked.

"She knows how to fight from people from her past. She told me she would teach me what she knows. And I agree to it," Max said.

"I can't believe you're going to do that," Zan said.

"It's going to help me make sure Liz is safe," Max said.

"Is Liz going to teach all of us?" Alex asked.

"No, she is going to teach me and I will be the one teaching you guys," Max said.

"Ok, Um, how long is this training going to be?" Ted asked.

"Who knows, but I want to learn what I can," Max said.

"Let us know how it goes,"Alex said.

"Ok, enough of that. Now let's start working on these files," Jim said.

Max, Jim and the guys turned and looked at the stack of files in front of them.

Meanwhile in Liz's office:

Liz was working on the file when the box was delivered to her office. Liz signed for the box. She stood up and opened the drawer for a pocketnife.
When she got the nife, she cut the box opened and looked inside and found a note under a skull. Liz was about to pick up the skull when a poison spider came out of the skull's eye.

She walked backwards towards the wall. Liz was very scared of spiders.
Liz reached for her purse. When she got her purse, she reached in and grabbed her cell phone. She pulled the cell phone out and dailed Jim's phone number. The phone rang 3 times before Jim picked up the phone.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 22 pg16 8/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

"Hello this is Jim. How can I help you?" He asked.

"Hey, this is Liz. I was wondering if Max was there," she said.

"Yeah, Max is right here; hold on," Jim said.

Jim handed Max the phone. Max looked at Jim then put the phone to his ear.

"Max, I need you to come to my office. I have a problem and I need your help," Liz said.

"Liz what's the problem?" Max asked.

"You need to come to my office and see the problem," Liz said.

"Ok, I'm on my way," Max said.

Max handed Jim his phone back to him as he was standing up. Jim looked at Max.

"I'll be right back. Liz said she needs me to see something," Max said, as he walked to the door.

Max opened the door and walked out the door. He walked down the hall to where Liz's office was. He knocked on the door and there was no reply. Therefore, he walked in the office and saw Liz standing against the wall staring at the box on her desk.

"Liz, what is wrong?" Max asked, as he shut the door behind him.

"Look in the box and you will find out," Liz said, as she looked at Max.

Max walked up the desk, he leaned over and saw a skull. He was about to reach for the skull when a poison spider came out of the mouth. Max jumped back and looked at Liz.

"Who sent you this?" Max asked.

"I don't know. But whoever did knows I'm scared of spiders," Liz said.

"Was there a note with this box?" Max asked.

"Yeah, but the note is inside the box. I'm not going to get the note," Liz said.

"Let's take this to Jim. He will know what we can do," Max said

Liz nooded her head in agreement. Max picked up the box and walked towards the door. Liz opened the door for Max. They both walked to Jim's office. Max and Liz walked in and walked towards Jim's desk. Jim and the guys watched as Max set the box on the table then looked at Liz and Max.
They were wondering what was in the box.

"Jim we need your help with something, but before you do we need to tell you something," Liz said.

"What do you need to tell me?" Jim asked.

"Um, in the box there is a note, skull and a poison spider. We can't get the note til the spider is dead," Max said.

"So you need my help to get the note right?" Jim asked.

Max and Liz both nodded their heads at Jim. Jim opened the box and saw the skull and the spider. Jim then reached in his desk and grabbed a sharp object. Then he sticks the object in the box. The spider attacks it and then the spider died. Jim grabbed a towel and got the spider out. Liz reached in the box and grabbed the letter. She opened the letter and began reading it out aloud.

Dear Liz,
If you are reading this then that means your alive. My men and I are coming for you. You will not knoew when but when we do get you we will repeat that night in college. The same will happen to the girls if you tell them. Tell Jim he will be getting his payback son. Remember if you and Jim tell anyone we will kill him or her. See you and Jim really soon.

Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay

After reading the letter, Liz set the note down. She then looked at Jim. Jim knew that this was getting more dangerous now.

"What are we going to do now?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. Nevertheless, we need to be on our guard. The guys will keep protecting the girls. Max will make sure you are safe, Liz ," Jim said.

"Um, excuse me is Clay after everyone now?" Alex asked.

"Yes, he is after everyone as of yesterday," Jim said.

"Great, you know the girls are going to be very pissed that the guys will have to keep protecting them," Liz said.

I know we need to keep you and the girls safe no matter what," Jim said.

"I know that. In addition, we have to be on our toes all the time. Do you think we can stop them?" Liz asked.

"I think we can. Don't worry, as soon as they are caught, Clay and his men will be in prison with Matt, Chris, scott," Jimsaid.

"Liz, do you still want to train lter today?" Max asked.

"Yes more then ever. We need to be ready for them any time," Liz said.

"Um, question how long did you train for, Liz?" Kyle asked.

"I was trained for 2 monthes. Hopefully Max can get training all down and he can train you guys," Liz said.

"Wow it took you 2 months to train. Ithought it would take longer for the training," Michael said.

"No, it took me 2 months to learn all I needed to know," Liz said.

"What will you be training Max to do?" Ted asked.

Well Max here is going to be training in boxing, Katrate, stick fighting and of course fighting," Liz said.

"Max is going to be training in all of that?" Alex asked.

"Yes I am. Hopefully I won't be too sore to work during the day," Max said.

"I better go back to my desk. Thank you for your help Jim and Max," Liz said.

"No problem, Liz. Just let me know if there are any more problems," Jim said.

"Yeah, the same goes for me too. See you later, Liz" Max said.

Liz walked back to her office and sat down. She started to work on the files that were in front of her. She checked the files and saw that everything was filled in. After she checked them all, Liz stood up, walked over to the file cabinet, and filed them.

Liz went back to her and sat down She looked through more files and checked them all. After they were all checked she filed them. She looked up at the clock and saw that it was lunch time. Liz stood up and grabbed her purse and lunch bag. She walked out the door and walked to Maria's office. She knocked on the door before she opened it.

Marai looked up and saw Liz standing in the door way. Maria set her things down and looked at Liz.

"Hey, are you ready to go eat?' Liz asked.

"Yeah, let me grab my purse and lunch, then we can go," Marai said.

Maria stood up and grabbed her purse and lunch. She walked up to Liz and they walked out the door. They walked in the breakroom and set down. As they were setting their food out, Isabel and the girls walked in the break room. Isabel and the girls sat down at the table with Liz and Maria.

"Why are the guys protecting us for?" Ava asked.

"They want to make sure we're safe and no one will try and hurt any of us," Liz said.

"So what are you girls doing tonight?" Maria asked.

"We're going to the movies," Serena said, as she pointed to Ava, Maria.

"Well Isabel and I are going shopping,"Tess said.

"Oh I'm going to be relaxing," Liz said.

"What kind of relaxing Liz?" Serena asked.

"I'm going to start my exercise today while I am at the club," Liz said.

"Don't work yourself too hard ok," Maria said.

"I won't I promise," Liz said.

Liz and the girls finished their lunches and went back to work. When Liz got to her desk, she saw that she had 10 files sitting on her desk. She started to work on the files. After she finished working on the files she stood up nd filed them. Liz looked up and saw that it was 4:30pm. Liz was about to get everything straightened up when ther was a knock on her door.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 23 pg17 8/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 23:

When the door opened, there stood Max. He walked in and shut the door.

"Hey are you ready to go?" Max asked.

"Yeah, Let me get my things together and then we can go," Liz said, as she grabbed her purse.

Liz and Max walked to the door and walked out the office. They walked out of the station to where Max parked his car. They got in the car and drove to the club. When they got to the club, they walked in and sat at the
bar. Liz stood up and went to get two bottles of water. She walked up to
Max and handed him a bottle of water.

"I'll be right back. I need to change clothes," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll be right here waiting," Max said.

Liz walked up the stairs to the dressing room. She walked in the room and went to the closet to find a pair of shorts and a tank top to wear. After she changed clothes she walked down the stairs and went to the bar.
Max turned and saw Liz sitting next to him.

"Are you ready for training?" Liz asked Max.

"Yeah I'm ready," Max said.

"Come on then. We need to stand face to face," Liz said.

Max and Liz stood up and walked to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor they stood face to face.

"Let's start with stick fighting and after that we'll try some sword fighting," Liz said.

"Ok, Hopefully I can get a handle on this," Max said.

"Don't worry, you will. It just takes time to know all of it. Stay here I'll be right back," Liz said.

Liz walked off the dance floor and walked to the bar. She grabbed two long sticks and walked back to the dance floor. When she got to the dance floor she handed Max a stick. Max took the stick and looked at Liz.

"Ok, now you need to face me and have the stick in front of you," Liz said.

"Ok, like this," Max said, as he held the stick in front of him.

"Yeah just like that," Liz said.

Liz and Max held their sticks sideways and started to hit each other's stick. Then they started to change the way they were hitting the other's stick. Max had his stick side to side while Liz had her stick standing. They kept trying to change the way they were hitting each other's stick. Max was about to hit the stick Liz was holding when she did a back flip and stopped Maxfrom hitting the stick in her hand. Liz kept hitting Max's stick until she had him against the wall. He turned and pushed Liz against the wall. They both stared at each other.

Max leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss, Max and Liz both looked at each other and smiled. Liz pushed Max back and walked past him to the center of the dance floor. Max turned and looked at Liz as he walked up to her. He walked up behind her with the stick in the air ready to attack. As he brought the stick down, Liz turned and blocked him from hitting her.

She turned and faced Max. They started to stick fight for awhile longer. They both kept turning and twisting away from each other as their sticks kept hitting each othr. They both decided that they needed to take a break. Max and Liz walked up to the bar and got another drink of their water. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"What time is training going to be after today?" Max asked.

"Monday through Friday we train from 4:30 TO 8:30PM. On weekends training is from 1pm to 4pm. Are those times ok with you?" Liz asked

"Yeah those times are fine for me," Max said, as he took another drink of his water.

"Are you ready for the sword fighting?" Liz asked.

"Sure, why not," Max said.

Liz wlked to her office and grabbed two swords from the closet. She walked out of the office and walked up to Max. Max turned and looked at Liz as she handed him the sword. They both walked to the center of the dance floor and faced each other with the swords in front of them. Max and Liz started to sword fight. They kept hitting each other's swords. They did the same fighting they did with the sticks. They kept sword fighting for a couple of hours.

When they were finished they both sat down and finished drinking their water. Liz stood up and walked over to the CD player and hit play. As she walked up to Max a slow song was playing. Max turned and saw Liz standing in front of him.

"Max, come dance with me?"Liz asked.

"Are you sure you want to dance with me?" Max asked.

"Yes, now come and dance with me," Liz said.

Liz grabbed Max and pulled him off the chair. They both walked to the dance floor. A fast song began to play as they atood on the dance floor. Liz stood in front of Max swaying her hips. Max put his hand s on her hips as she moved them. Max started to follow Liz's lead as she moved. They both stood side to side with their arms on each othr's shoulders. Max pulled Liz to stand in front of him. When they were standing face to face Max bent Liz back and brought her back up.

Liz turned and stood in front of Max swaying her hips again. Max grabbed Liz and bent her back twice and brought her back up. Liz put her hands on his shoulders as she twisted her body. Thye kept repeating the dance moves. When the song over, they both looked at each other. Liz was about to walk away when Max grabbed her and pulled her towards him. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Liz, are you sure you're ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?' Liz asked.

"You just seem to have a lot on your mind," Max said.

"Max, don't worry. I'm fine," Liz said.

"Well that is good to know," Max said.

"Are you ok?" Liz asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about you that's all," Max said.

"Max, don't worry I'm fine. I'm glad that you were there for me earlier," Liz said.

"Hey, I'll always be here to help you out," Max said.

"Thanks for saying that," Liz said.

Max pulled Liz closer to him as he leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss was tender at first, but then the kiss became passionate. While they were kissing Liz's cell phone started to ring. Max and Liz pulled away from each other. Liz walked up to the bar and grabbed her purse. She reached in her purse and grabbed her cell phone. Liz put the phone to her ear.

"Hello. This is Liz. How may I help you?" Liz asked.

"Hey, Liz it's Jim. How is the training going?" Jim asked.

"Everything is going good. Max and I are taking a break and then we're going to set things up for tonight," Liz said.

"That sounds good. Is it going to be just you and Max at the club tonight?" Jim asked.

"Yeah it's just going to be us with with a full club. Are you and Amy going to stop by tonight?" Liz asked.

"Yeah me and Amy are goign to stop by," Jim said.

"Good we'll see you both tonight," Liz said.

"Ok, see you both later on," Jim said before he hanged up the phone.

Liz turned off her cell phone and turned to see Max was looking at her as he walked up to her.

"Who called?" Max asked.

"Oh that was jim. he wanted to know what we were doing. I told himthat we were resting before we set up for tonight," Liz said.

"Well that's good that he called. Is he and Amy going to come tonight?" Max asked.

"Jim said they will be here tonight. Are the guys still following the girls tonight?" Liz asked.

"As far as I know they are. Why are you asking?" Max asked.

"Beacause the girls are going shopping, movies and clubbing all night," Liz said.

"Oh boy that is a lot of things. What are you doing tonight?" Max asked.

"We re staying here till midnight. Can you handle that?" Liz asked.

"Ok I think I can handle that," Max said.

"Oh, I'm sure you can handle that," Liz said with a smile on her face.

Max put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. They were both face to face.

"What things do we need to do before the club opens two hours?" Max asked.

"We have nothing to do but get ready for tonight," Liz said.

"Do you want to come with me to my place so I can get some clothes and things?" Max asked.

"Sure I'll come with you," Liz said.

"Well then come on let's go," Max said.

Max and Liz cleaned up the club before they walked out the doors. Max turned and locked the doors before walking down the steps to meet Liz. Max and Liz walked to where Max parked his car. When they got to Max's car, they got in the car and drove off. When they pulled up to Max's apartment building they got out of the car. Max and Liz walked up the stairs to his apartment. Max got his key from his pocket and put in the lock and unlocked the door.

Max walked in first to look around; then he opened the door more so Liz could walk in. When Liz walked in, she saw that the apartment was a mess. After Liz walked in Max shut the door behind her. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Is your apartment always a mess?" Liz asked.

"Not always. It is right now because I have not been home since Jim has me protecting you," Max said.

"Oh, well besides the mess the apartment is not bad," Liz said.

"Thanks. I'm going to go take a shower and grab some clothes then we can leave ok," Max said.

"Um, ok. Max is there somewhere I can sit?" Liz asked.

"Um, Yeah. Let me move some things and you can sit down," Max said, as he looked around.

Max found a chair and let Liz sit down while he went to take a shower and grab some clothes. While Max was taking his shower, Liz was looking around at the mess. She wondered how a person could live like this. A few minutes later Max walked in the living room wearing a white button down shirt with balck jeans. He had a bag of clothes in his hand. He noticed that Liz was looking at something on the shelf. Max walked up to Liz, looked her shoulder and saw that she was looking at his family picture.

"That was when we decided as a family to go on a camping trip. It was a fun trip," Max said, as he stood back.

Liz turned and looked at Max before setting the picture down. After she set the picture down, she looked at the floor before looking at Max.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be nosey. I just thought that it was nice picture," Liz said.

"No problem. I got everything I need. Are you ready to go?" Max asked.

"Sure you lead the way," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked out the apartment. Max turned and made sure the door was locked before they walked down the stairs. They walked down the stairs and walked outside to where Max parked the car. When they got to Max's car, they got in and drove to the club. When they got to the club they walked in. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

"Um since you're already ready, I'm going to just run upstairs and get myself ready for tonight," Liz said.

"OK, I'll be waiting at the bar for you," Max said.

Liz walked up the stairs to the bathroom and took a shower. A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom and went to the dressing room. She walked to the closet to find something to wear. A couple of minutes later she found her black leather hip huggers and a white tube top that showed off her tan stomach. After she got dressed, she put on her make up and jewelry.

There was a knock on the door as she finished putting on her jewelry. Liz walked to the door and opened it and there stood Max with his bag in his hand.

"Wow! you look hot!," Max said.

"Thank you. You're not bad yourself. Um why are you still holding your bag?" Liz asked.

"I was wondering if it was ok to leave the bag up here til it is time to leave," Max said.

"Sure here let me put the bag on the bed," Liz said, as she took the bag and set it on the bed.

Liz turned and saw that Max was watching her. She walked up to Max.

"Are you ready to have some fun tonigt?" Max asked.

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go and have some fun," Liz said.

Liz walked out the door and stood next to Max. As they were walking down the stairs they saw that Teddy and Bear were behind the counter. Max and Liz walked up to the bar and sat down. Teddy walked up to the fridge and got Liz and Max a bottle of beer. He walked up to the counter and set the beer in front of them. Max and Liz opened their beer and took a drink. They both smiled and turned to look at Teddy and Bear.

"So Max you're protecting our girl here huh?" Teddy asked.

"Yeah I am," Ma said.

"You better take good care of her. If anything happens to her, you will be
very sorr. You got that?" Bear said.

"Um, yeah I got it. Why are you telling me this?' Max asked.

"Because we're protective of the girls here. They are like sisters to us and we don't want them to get hurt," Bear said.

"Ok I promise to keep Liz safe... Don't worry no one is going to hurt any of the girls," Max said.

"Good to know. Liz it looks like we got some company," Teddy said, as he looked towards the door.

Liz and Max turned to look at the door and that is when they saw Clay standing there. Clay looked at the both of them with a smile on his face. Max looked between Liz and Clay as they stood up.

"What do you want?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I just came here to give you a mesage from Matt, Chris AND sCOTT," cLAY SAID.

"You stay right there! Not a step closer," Max said.

"Oh look the little protecter trying to stand up to me. You can't stop me so don't even try," Clay said.

Author's Note:

Hey I just wanted to say sorry for posting chapter 23 late. We have had some bad thunderstorms. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. And I just wanted to lt you know that I will hopefully be posting chapter 24 on Friday September 8. I hope you like chapter 23. Please let me know what you thought of chapter 23?

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 24 pg18 9/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Here is Chapter 24

"Say what you have to say and get the hell out," Liz said.

"Oh my dear Matt, Chris and Scott wanted me to tell you that you will regret whatever you tell your friends and family," Clay said.

"You said what you want to say now get the hell out," Max said.

"Not so fast. There is just one more thing left to do," Clay said.

"Oh yeah and what would that be?" Max asked.

"Oh this," Clay said, as he threw a rattlesnake at Liz and Max.

Liz and Max watched the snake fall near their feet. Max picked Liz up and put her on the table next to them. After Liz was on the table, Max reached for his gun in the back of his pants. He pulled the gun out and pointed the gun at the snake. Max pulled the trigger and shot the snake two times. After he was sure the snake was dead, he turned and looked at Liz. He saw that Liz was staring at him as he walked up to her. Max helped Liz off the table, and then he went and got a garbage bag for the snake. Max walked up to the dead snake and picked it up and put the snake in the garbage bag. He tied the bag up and walked out the door. He
put the bag in the garbage can. When he walked in the club he saw that Liz was shaking a little. Max walked up to Liz and put his arms around her.
He was doing his best to comfort her.

Liz pulled away a few minutes later and looked at Max. Max looked at Liz and saw that she had fear in her eyes.

"Liz everything will be ok. I'll be here to make sure nothing happens to you ok," Max said.

"Yeah I know you won't let anything happen to me. Nevertheless, Max I am scared that someone is seriously going to get hurt," Liz said.

"Don't worry me and the guys will make sure nothing will happen to you and the girls," Max said.

"Yeah I know, but what about you and the guys getting hurt?" Liz asked.

"We'll keep our eyes open," Max said.

"Is that spposed to make me feel better?" Liz asked.

You know that I am trying," Max said.

"But Max that doesn't make me feel better," Liz said.

"Sorry. Come on let's go sit down," Max said, as they walked to the bar.

Liz and Max took another drink of their beers. Liz stood up and walked to the CD player. She hit play. As she was walking back to the bar, the music began to play. Liz walked up to Max and tapped him on the shoulder. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Come and dance with me please?' Liz asked.

"Ok, I'll dance with you," Max said.

As Max and Liz walked to the dance floor, a slow song began to play. They both turned and looked at each other. Max put his hands on her hips as she put her hands on is shoulders. They both looked at each other as they slow dance. Max spins Liz away and towards him. They both kept looking at each other as they danced.

When the song was over Max and Liz looked at each other and smiled. They walked to the bar and got another drink of their beer. Liz turned towards the doorway and saw many people walk in the club. Max turned and saw many people walking past him and Liz. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her.

"Boy! this club is going to be packed now," Max said.

"Yeah it will be. Are you going to tell Jim about Clay being here," Liz asked.

"Yes I'm going to tell him. He needs to know what was said and about the rattlesnake also," Max said.

Yeah I know he needs to know. But I'm wondering what he is going to do about it," Liz said.

"Who knows, but we will find out when he gets here," Max said.

"I just hope he doesn't flip out when he finds out," Liz said.

"Maybe he won't flip out. How about we go dance a little more?" Max asked.

"I say yes to the dancing," Liz said.

Max and Liz both walked to the dance floor and turned to each other. As they looked at each other, a fast song begins to play. Liz began to sway her hips to the music. Max putshis hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. As they were swaying their hips, Liz put her hands on Max's shoulders.

Max bent Liz back and brought her up twice. When he brought her up for the last time she put both hands on his shoulder, they were still swaying their hips. Liz turened and stated to grind her but into Max. Max still had his hands on her hips as he started to gring into her. Liz raised her arms and wrapped them around Max's neck as they danced.

Jim and Amy walked in the club and started to looking for Max and Liz. When they found them, they were shocked to see how they were dancing on the dance floor. Jim walked up to the dance floor and tapped Max and Liz on the shoulder. Liz and Max turned and saw Jim standing next to them. They pulled away from each other and looked at Jim.

"What is going on between the two of you?" Jim asked.

"Nothing we were just dancing. Why?' Liz asked.

"Oh it looked like a little more then dancing. It looked like you two were having sex on the dance floor," Jim said.

"Jim all we were doing is dancing; I swear," Max said.

"Jim we need to talk to you alone?" Liz said.

"What happened?" Jim asked.

Can we go to the office and talk," Max asked.

"Yeah sure let's go," Liz said.

Max, Liz and Jim all walked to the office and walked in. Liz shut the door and walked over to the chair. Max and Liz looked at each other then looked at Jim.

"What is going on?" Jim asked.

"Um Jim, Clay paid us a visit. And he um made threats and threw a rattle snake at us," Liz said.

"What did Clay want?" Jim saked

"He told us he had a message for us from Matt, Chris and Scott," Max said.

"What was the message?" Jim asked.

"The message was that we will regret what you and I tell our frinds and
family about them," Liz said.

"What happened next?" Jim said.

"He threw the snake at us. Max put me on the table and then grabbed his gun and shot the snake twice," Liz said.

"So from now on we really need to be on our guard. I don't know what Clay, Matt, Chris and Scott are up to but we need to figure it out," Jim said.

"What are we going to do? They are in prison for life," Liz said.

"We just need to keep an eye out for them and mke sure that you girls are never alone," Jim said.

"I ghope your plan works. I think Clay is just seeing if he can push our buttons to see what we will do," Liz said.

"I think Liz is right. They want to see how far they can push the both of you," Max said.

"Well we won't let them push our buttons anymore," Jim said.

"What are you planning Jim?" Max asked.

"We're going to start fighting back. We need to be ready for anything," Jim said..

"I agree with Jim. Now I am just wondering why they are starting trouble now?' Max said.

"I don't know. I think right now they are playing with us. They are trying to see if they can get us pissed off," Liz said.

"Well we just make sure they can't get us pissed off," Jim said.

"We better get out of here before someone comes and looks for us," Max said.

"Yeah that is true," Liz said.

Liz, Max and Jim walked out the door and went their separate ways. Liz and Max walked up to the bar. Teddy turned and saw them on the counter.
Teddy walked up to the fridge, got two beers and walked up Max and Liz. He set the beer on the counter and walked away. Liz and Max opened their beer bottles and started to take a drink. They both turned and looked at each other.

"You know tonight we should have some fun. What do you say?" Liz asked.

"Yeah let's have some fun," Max said.

Liz stood up and pulled Max to his feet. They both walked to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor, a slow song begins to play. Max put his hand on her hips and pulled her towards him. They both looked at each other as they danced close together. Max spins Liz and brought her up close top him.

Meanwhile

Isabel, girls and guys walked in the club abd saw that it was packed. Maria turned and that is when she saw Max and Liz dancing. Maria tapped
Michael on the shoulder and pointed. Michael turned to look at what Maria was pointing at and that is when he was Liz and Max dancing. Maria and Michael were surprised as they watched them dance.

The girls and guys went to sit down at a table. When they sat down that is when they saw Jim and Amy dancing and kissing. When the song was over that is when they saw Max and Liz walking towards them. When they got to the table, everyone just smiled at each other

"What are you girls doing here? I thought you said you were going to go shopping, clubbing and the movies," Liz said.

"We did a little shopping and went to the movies. Now we're here to have fun," Isabel said.

"What have you and Max been up to?" Maria asked.

"Oh, nothing but a little dancing. Wgy?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering," Maria said.

"Maria when we get to the apartment we need to have a girl time ok," Liz said.

"Ok, sure that sounds good to me," Maria said.

Maria looked at Liz and wondered what Liz needed to talk about with her. She guessed she would find out later. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Liz was even having a good time. Liz turned and saw that the people were getting drunk and having a good time.

1am
Teddy walked up on stage and tapped the microphone. He told everyone that it was time to leave. The club is closing. Liz and her friends watched aseveryone left the club. After everyone was gone, Liz and her friends started to clean the club. They threw away paper plates, beer bottles and cans. When they were finished cleaning, everyone walked out
the club. Liz locked the doors to the club, she turned and walked up to Max.

Everyone went to their cars, got in and drove off. When Max and Liz got to Liz and Maria's apartment, they got out of the car. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Who is going to be staying upstairs tonight?" Liz asked.

"Um Michael will be upstairs tonight. I'll be in my car again tonight," Max said.

"Do you have coffee and blankets with you this time?" Liz said.

"Yeah I have everything I need. You better go upstairs and get ready for your girls night," Max said.

"You're not going to come upstairs to check the apartment," Liz said.

"Ok, I'll come upstairs and check the apartment," Max said.

Max and Liz walked up the stairs and opened the door. They walked up some stairs to the apartment. Liz put the key in the keyhole and unlocked
the door. She opened the door and let Max walk in first. Max walked in and checked every room. After he checked the rooms he saw that the apartment safe. He walked to the door and opened it a little more so Liz could come in. Liz walked in the apartment and shut the door. She turned and bumped into Max. Max grabbed her to make sure she would not fall down. They both looked at each other.

Max let go of Liz and they both walked to the couch and sat down. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Are you sure everything is ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just can't believe Clay threw a rattlesnake at us," Liz said.

"Don't worry. Clay will pay for what he did," Max said.

"I know that but I'm just wishing that he would go to prison now," Liz said.

"He will. Trust me," Max said.

While Liz and Max were talking, Michael and Maria were walking up the steps. When they got yo the apartment, they saw Max and Liz sitting on the couch.

"Um hello. what is going on?" Marai asked.

"Hey, Maria what took you both so long?" Liz asked, as she looked at her.

"Michael here wanted something to eat. So we stopped at Burger King for
some hamburgers and fries," Maria said.

Where is the food?" Max aksed.

"Right here," Micheal said, as he handed Max the bag.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 24 pg18 9/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 24:

Max opened the bag and grabbed a hamburger and fries and then he handed the bag to Liz. Liz grabbed her hamburger and fries and gave the bag to Maria where she grabbed her some food. After Michael got the bag he went and sit down on ht loveseat across from Liz, Max and Maria. After everyone ate their food Max stood up.

"I'm going to go down to the car now. I'll see you in the morning," Max said, as he walked towards the door.

"Ok, I'll see you then," Liz said.

"Michael keep your eyes and ears open," Max said.

"I will. You do the same," Michael said.

"Will do," Max said.

Max walked out the door and went down the stairs to his car. When he got to the car he opened the door and sat down. He got the blanket and coffee thermos and put them in the front seat with him.

Meanwhile upstairs in the apartment:

Liz and Maria walked to Liz's room and sat down on her bed with ice cream between them.

"Ok what is going on?" Maria asked.

"I want to know what is going on between you and Michael?" Liz asked.

"What do you want to know?" Maria asked.

"I want to know why you and Michael were kissing?" Liz asked.

"Me and Michael got into an arguement and the next thing I know we were kissing. God Liz, he is a good kisser!," Maria said.

"What were you arguing about?" Liz asked.

"About him trying to protect me. I told him I don't need it. But then he said I did. That is what started the argument," Maria said.

"I can't believe you guys kissed. I hope you both get along better now after the kiss," Liz said.

"Oh we still argue once in awhile. It's fun to argue with him," Maria said.

"Good to know. I don't want to see you get hurt," Liz said.

"You know I won't. Hey what is going on with you and Max?" Maria asked.

" You can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you," Liz said.

"Ok, what is it?" Maria asked.

"Me and Max have kissed a little. But it is nothing major. And I have been training him and teaching him to dance," Liz said.

"Wow you guys kissed it must have been nice," Maria said.

"The kiss was very nice," Liz said.

Um Liz, what are you training Max to fight for? And how do you know how to fight?" Maria asked.

" I know how to fight I got some training from Matt, Chris and Scott. I'm just helping Max to know the fight moves I got from Matt, Chris and Scott," Liz said.

"They knew how to fight dirty. And now you know how to fight and you want Max to know," Maria said.

"No, Max asked me to help him, I told him I would," Liz said.

"Ok fine, promise me no one will get hurt?" Maria asked.

"I promise no one will get hurt," Liz said.

"Good. Oh, I got to tell you. You and Max really moved good together on the dance floor," Maria said.

"Thank you. Don't let anyone know about the dancing and training," Liz said.

"I promise to take it to my grav. We better get to sleep. It's 2am. Goodnight Liz," Maria said.

"Good night.Oh, Maria before I forget, go for it with Michaelif he make you happy," Liz said.

Maria walked out the door and went to her room. She laid dowm and was fast sleep. Liz looked at the window and smiled. She fell asleep few minutes later.

In the morning:

Liz was in the bathroom taking a shower while Maria and Michael were eating breakfast. A few minutes Liz walked out of the bathroom and went to her room. When she walked in her room she went to her closet to find something to wear. After looking for a few minutes she found a pair of black dress pants and a red short sleeve shirt to wear. After she gor dressed she walked in the kitchen and saw that Michael and Maria were talking and laughing.

There was a knock on the door Liz was about to answer the door. When Michael walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Max. Michael opened the door and let Max in. Michael and Max walked in the kitchen and saw Liz and Maria laughing about something.

"What is so funny?" Max asked.

Liz and Maria turned and looked at Michael and Max and started to laugh again.

"Nothing it is only between us women. We better go if we want to be on time," Liz said.