From Wishes to Riches (AU M/L ADULT) Complete

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

From Wishes to Riches (AU M/L ADULT) Complete

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Title: From Wishes To Riches
Author: Dreamer<3
Category: M/L, CC, UC
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: I do not own anything, the characters of Roswell belong to Melinda Metz, UPN, and WB
Summary: Inspired by the song Maria Maria by Carlos Santana, Liz grew up in Spanish Harlem (NY). She has a deadbeat father and her mother left when she 2. Max grew up on the same floor as Liz in their project building and they fell in love, but he couldn’t give her what she needed, she wanted to experience more than just poverty. Now to present, she’s married to a rich man living the life of a movie star. What happens when she see Max Evans again after 5 years?
Author’s Note: This story is very angsty and deals with a lot of sexual content, rape, and gang violence. I just wanted to write a story to show what really does go on for people living in projects or other depressing areas, it just heart breaking the stories that I’ve heard and I guess I just wanted to shine some light. The characters are very different from the way they were in the show.

Thanks to Behrsgirl77 for this beautiful banner

Prolouge

Me acuerdo cuando yo te conocí...
Que dijistes
Esta noche esta buena.
Pa' hacer maldades.
Recuerdo cuando en tu cama dormí
Que dijistes que tu no podias vivir sin mi
Por eso...

It was the yearly block party that was held at the 120th Street Projects, it was where everyone who lived in Spanish Harlem gathered together and celebrated like there was no tomorrow. Spanish culture filled the air as everyone gathered to show of their pride. Every type of Hispanic flag was hung to show of their heritage. Each individual had a different story but on this day everyone came together and spread their love with each other.

Mami, No me dejes solo
Papi, no me dejes sola
Te gusta cuando yo te azoto
Papi, tu me vuelves loca
Mami, No me dejes solo
Papi, no me dejes sola
Papi, tu me vuelves loca

The whole street went all out on their annual block party, a DJ was hired, food was prepared and everyone forgot about all their worries as they came together to have fun. In front of the DJ stood various couples dancing, but only one couple stood out in particular, 16 year old, Liz Parker grinding with her then boyfriend, Max Evans, to the rhythm of Reggaeton that filled their block. As Max had his hands on her hips as Liz moved with him, both perfectly in sync with each other.

Liz leaned her head back as Max began to kiss her neck. “I love you Elizabeth.” He whispered into her ear causing her to shiver.

Most people thought they were to young to be in love, like they claimed, but no one really knew them. Usually when a teen couple gets together on their block and it’s usually for meaningless sex and then the boy leaves the girl for the next one, but it was different with them, and they didn’t need to prove it to anyone else because they proved it enough to each other.

Quiero tu aroma de fresa y melocotón
Tomo la leña pa' prender ese fogón
Corre mi niña, acelera, mete el chambón
Que? Lets go
Canto'e fresca, te gusta ir de pesca
Buscando caña pero de la gigantesca
Mas duro, entonces yo te vacuno
Tan sencillo como el uno por uno

Max and Liz danced together with no worry in the world. When they were together nothing else ever mattered. They’re lives depended on each other and despite their age they were truly in love.

Te dije que yo tengo el caldo pa' esa caserola
Tu padre y tu madre contigo botaron la bola...
Yo tengo el abono que esta pidiendo esa amapola
¿Que? Papi, tirate ahora

“Wanna go upstairs?” Max asked as Liz continued to grind on him. He couldn’t take it much longer, she drove him absolutely crazy, every touch, every kiss, she was his and he was hers. As far as he knew they would always be together.

Mami, No me dejes solo
Papi, no me dejes sola
Papi, tu me vuelves loca
Mami,No me dejes solo
Papi, no me dejes sola
Papi, tu me vuelves loca

Liz could feel Max’s hardness against her backside and it drove to the edge. She wanted him so badly, and all this dancing was pushing so far. Liz nodded her head at his suggestion and together they walked, hand in hand, to their project building. The music fading slowly but still existent.

Hasta abajo, mami, dobla las rodillas
Sacude el bumper duro, y la tablilla
Pulia acero que me dobla la varilla
Que? Activao' hasta botar la polilla

Once they reached the elevator Max pinned her against the elevator walls. Liz moaned once his lips came into contact with her neck. Hungrily, Max ran his hands all over her body. When the elevator came to a halt they both hurried towards Max’s apartment.

Es que en la disco es que mi gata coge vuelo
Le gusta que la besen por el cuello
Sus besos saben a caramelo
Y si nos vamos pa'l duelo
Yo la atropello

The minute the door slammed shut Liz pulled Max towards the couch. Liz pulled Max down onto the couch with her and kissed him hungrily. Liz felt his hands work up her skirt and felt his fingers part her. Liz grabbed Max tighter and moaned into his mouth once she felt his fingers plunge into her.

She pulled away from Max’s mouth, and moaned “God you drive me crazy.”

Liz threw her head back and gasped as Max plunged his fingers in her harder and faster. Liz’s body trembled as her orgasm washed over her.

Max pulled away from her and they both were stripped out of their clothes of quickly. Liz kissed him hard and then worked her way down on him and when she reached her destination she took him into her mouth. Max kept repeating “Liz,” and ran his fingers through her brown hair. Her tongue grazed the underside of his shaft, and she felt him thicken. She pulled him out of her mouth, and said “I need you now.”

His breathing was heavy, and he nodded. He placed himself behind Liz and bent her over. She placed her elbows on the arm rest, balancing herself. Max spread Liz’s cheeks, and placed his tip to the entrance of her depth. He wrapped one arm around her waist, and placed the other hand on her shoulder. Liz looked over her shoulder to watch his expressions. He didn’t want to move just yet. He ran the head along her lips, teasing her. Liz became impatient and pushed herself against Max. He placed the tip of his penis at her entrance again, and replaced his hand back onto her shoulder. With one hard thrust, he pulled her onto him and entered deep. Liz cried out in ecstacy, she loved the feel of him.

She started to have short labored breaths. Max nearly fell on her back, the rawness of it all was overwhelming, he almost came right then and there.

“So big,” Liz moaned as she felt her walls stretch. “More,” she pleaded. Max complied and pushed deeper, burying himself to her hilt.

“Max, Oh Max,” vibrated out of Liz’s mouth continuously. Max pulled out, and pushed deep into her again. “Harder,” she exhaled, he started to pick up a faster rhythmic pace, and Liz met his every thrust. She closed her eyes at the undying pleasure.

Max started to slam into her harder and faster , and as he kept cutting into her slickness, he lowly groaned, feeling himself build pressure. “Max ” Liz screamed after a few minutes, once she was nearly reaching her peak, Max started to pound into her even more. His breath became ragged, as his own orgasm approached.

“Liz..” he said letting her know he was on the edge too. Liz backed into him even harder. Max grabbed her brown tresses and pulled her head back gently so that he could see her face. Liz felt Max start to swell inside of her. He rubbed against her walls, the friction and heat had him near the edge the whole time. She opened her eyes, and they were transfixed on Max’s. She bit her bottom lip, she was so close.

“MAX ” she cried out. Max grabbed her hips with both hands, and pushed into her harder. He pulled her face back and kissed her hard. She kept her eyes open and watched him, causing her to leak even more juices. Her walls emanated more heat, and caused Max to swell even more. Her screams came more frequent and she jolt as Max started to pick up his pace.

Liz couldn’t hold it anymore and she screamed out Max’s name as she clenched her eyes tight trying to take in her pleasure. She felt weak, as her orgasm kept washing through her body.

As he felt himself coming closer to the edge, Liz’s wet walls acting as a gripping vice for Max, he continued to heavily pound into her, trying to stuff as much of himself inside of her.

“Baby, I’m so close,” he said through gritted teeth.

“Me too,” Liz moaned as she felt another orgasm come on.

Max quickened his pace as fast as he could. Liz abruptly started to spasm, and pulsed around him. Feeling her walls constrict around him so tightly triggered his own orgasm. He urged himself forward inside of her, and exploded in her. Max’s breath got caught in his throat, and could barely move as he pulsated and spurted inside of her. “Deeper,” Liz said, and took more of him inside of her. Max continued to groan as his orgasm continued run through him completely for a minute. His abs tightened to accommodate the long and persevering pleasure.

Exhausted, Max pulled himself out of her and they both fell back onto the couch.

25 year old Elizabeth Parker-Sanchez woke up in a sweat from the intense dream that she had just experienced.

“God I need a cold shower.” She muttered to herself as she pulled the silk sheets off of her and walked towards her bathroom.

No Me Dejes Solo- Daddy Yankee
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:08 am, edited 30 times in total.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Loved the song :D . I'm interested to see how exactly they break up and what Max is up to now. Max dancing to Reggaeton is HOT!!!!

Can't wait for more.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

I just want to thank everyone who left feedback..I wasn't planning on posting for another week but since this part came up a little short I decided to.. anyways here it is..

Chapter 1

“I love you Elizabeth”

The words that had haunted her dreams had stayed with Liz and didn’t seem to want to leave her mind.

“God it was so long ago, get over it.” She muttered to herself as she wiped the fog off her mirror. She look at her reflection, she was a completely different person. Granted she was always enchanting, but the more she grew up the more beautiful she was. Back when she was younger all the boys had wanted to be with her, most just wanted her as a prize, but he was different. He didn’t care for any of it.

“Max, you need to stop getting into fights. I hate seeing you fighting over stupid things like me.” Liz begged as she applied ice to Max’s busted lip. He had just gotten into one of his ritual fights with one of the boys on the block because they were talking about how they could all have Liz if they wanted her.

“I’m sorry baby, I just hate how they be talking about you.” He was looking down feeling ashamed, him and Liz would get into an argument about his fights all the time, every time it was him promising her that he would stop, but when it came to her, he never thought right.

“You know I don’t even know why the boys talk about you so much.” Max said with a smirk on his face. Liz smiled knowing what was to come. “Oh yeah, and why’s that.” She asked as she placed a band-aid over his right eyebrow.

“Well, because you’re not pretty, I mean your ugly, I don’t understand why they all look at you like your some type of goddess.” Liz punched Max gently on the arm.

“Oh yeah, then why do you go out with an ugly girl huh?” She teased.

“Because it’s you.”

He loved her for her and only her.

Now, things were different, she’s not the same little girl from the 120th Street projects playing house with her boyfriend. She wasn’t Liz Parker any more. She was now Elizabeth Sanchez, and she flaunted her looks to get her everything she wanted.

Liz walked out of the bathroom and instead of expecting to find her husband still asleep, she found him very much awake sitting on his leather chair watching televison.

Johnaten Sanchez was the most successful and sexiest man in his law firm. He came from a rich family line and couldn’t resist the beautiful 20 year old Liz Parker. From the day he had received a pro bono case from the 120th Street projects, and had laid his eyes on the brown haired beauty, he knew she had to be his.

“I fucking hate these fucking pro bono cases. Just look at this fucking dump.” Johnaten bit out, aggravated, to his partner as he eyed the various project buildings. One of the guys, from the firm, had a distant cousin who got into some gang trouble and asked the firm if they could set up a pro bono case, and of course since Johnaten hadn’t taken up any pro bono cases in a while he was assigned it.

“Damn Liz, check out the suit, god he is so fucking fine, y he looks dominicano, you know what that means.” Maria Deluca, Liz’s best friend at the time, stated as she pointed over to a very handsome man, in his early 20s. Liz couldn’t help but admit that he was very sexy.

“Maria you have Michael.” Liz pointed out as she rolled her eyes.

“I know, a girl can dream can’t she, plus he looks like he got that money, you know they aint want nothin’ to do with us city girls.” Maria sighed and changed the subject. Liz glanced back at him, his whole outfit probably costed more than her entire wardrobe.

From the corner of his eye, Johnaten caught the gorgeous girl glancing back at him. He could tell right away that her and her friend were most probably talking about him. He had never met someone in his life so beautiful, and he didn’t know why but he wanted her so badly.

“Jay, what are you looking at?” His partner asked as he noticed him drifting off and staring into space. He followed his gaze and came into contact with a beautiful young girl.

“Damn.” His partner whispered. Johnaten looked back at him and nodded his head.

“She’s something.” His partner nodded in agreement. “Why don’t you go talk to her, you know how these girls are, they see you in that suit, they’d give it up in a second.” If Johnaten wasn’t going to make a move he knew he sure as well would. It was too late because Johnaten was already on his way over to her.

“Sorry did I wake you?” Liz asked as she walked over to her closet to get out her clothes. “I was already up.” He told her, taking in her appearance. Just seeing her like that, in nothing but a towel, he already felt himself get hard.

“Come here.” He demanded huskily. Liz turned her head back and looked at him. He had his arms stretched out for her and she knew what he wanted. She sighed to herself but walked over to him. She had obligations and she would fulfill them.

She came to a stop when she was in front of his and he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her down for a kiss. He ran his tongue along her lips seeking for entrance, Liz opened her mouth and moaned as his tongue brushed hers. Even though she wasn’t in the mood, he knew how to please her.

Johnaten untied her towel and licked his lips as his wife stood in front of him, looking absolutely delectable. He was a lucky man, plus she gave it to him good. He pulled her onto his lap and ran his hands up and down her thighs. Liz pulled him free from his boxers and he leaned back on his chair and placed his hands on Liz’s hips.

Liz rested her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself onto him, both of them crying out in pleasure when they came into contact with each other. Liz pushed herself up and sunk herself down on him hard. Her pants soon became into frequent moans as Johnaten started to buck from under her.

Johnaten couldn’t take it any more and took control. He moved her harder and faster till the point to where she was screaming out his name in pleasure. She definitely had a set of lungs on her. Liz tilted her head back and closed her eyes tight as she felt her orgasm wash through her body. Johnaten thrust up into harder and moved her faster. Liz was getting weak and felt her body, not being able to take much more.

After a few more thrusts Johnaten released his load into her pushing her face to his and kissing her hard as his orgasm ripped through him.

Liz collapsed onto his chest, worn out, and he kissed her on her forehead.

“Your fucking amazing.” He whispered into her ear before leaning forward and sucking on her earlobe. Liz knew he wasn’t finished with her yet, and as soon as they regained some strength, he carried her over to their bed and climbed on top of her. As he pounded into her she found herself looking into brown eyes she hasn’t seen in forever.

“I love you Elizabeth”

She closed her eyes and listened to his voice in her mind.

“Max.” Liz moaned leaning back against the mirror They were in the school bathroom and she sat on the bathroom sink, her legs wrapped around Max’s waist, him pumping in and out of her feverishly.

“I love you Elizabeth.” He whispered as he drove into her harder.

She snapped out of her thoughts as her orgasm ripped through her. She was no longer looking into his soulful brown eyes, but rather in bland hazel ones.

This was her life now, she had to stop living in the past.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hi everyone I just want to say thank-you for leaving feedback it means alot! I'm glad your liking the story so far.
Natz wrote:Great story loved it, can't wait until Max and Liz see eachother again. :D
Thanks for the feedback, glad you love the story so far :D
icequeen wrote:I can't wait to find out what happened between them? I wonder if Liz was with Max when she met her husband for the first time?

Great part.
Thanks for the feedback, don't worry you'll find out soon :wink: By the way I love all your stories! :D
Sweet Liz wrote:I just find this story!! I love it, really it's great!!!
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like it!! :D
abbs007 wrote:This is so good, what did happen between Max and Liz. Can't wait for you to let us all know.

Abby
Thanks for the feedback, and you should know what happens between Max and Liz soon :wink:
maya wrote:Great Story!

I feel bad for poor Max. She must have broken his heart.
Thanks for reading and lthe sweet feedback! :P
vampyrax wrote:Great start come back soon.
Thanks for the feedback! :D
Luzser1800 wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I love this story so far. Keep it coming! :wink:

Lynda
Thanks for letting me know! Glad your enjoying this so far! :D
Gaby7tvm wrote:Hi, I'm Gaby from Merida,Mexico, I love your story, but it remaindme about a movie that I watched. Named "SON DE MAR" it is a spanish movie.
Have you watched it?

If not, it is about, a girl who falls in love with a literature teacher. Everytime that he makes loves to her. He makes her come by reciting a poem. She was poor, he was poor. She gets pregnant and they get married. But the guy was a jerk, he cheated on her.So one time he runsaway with some woman, but all thepeople believe that he is dead. The wife is miserable. And then rich guy of that little town comes to her salvation. Since before he tried to convince her to become his wife, but she did not like him. But this time he offers her, if she marries him, he will pay for the husband funeral, and he will support her child, so she accepts. Time passes by, and the teacher reappears. So she locks him up in a house. Where she visits him, now and then, they make love. He tells her, that he had to go to really notice that he was in love with her (I know what a jerk) They planned leaving the island. But the rich husband finds out, so....

I will not tell you the end.

But I found Son de mar and your story very similar.
Hi thankyou for your feedback, My husbands step-father is actually from Merida,Mexico too :D. I'm glad that you are enjoying the story so far. I haven't seen Son De Mar, but I plan on it soon because it seems very intresting, just got to find it lol. It sounds a little similar to my story, but I guess I have to see it to really tell. But thanks for letting me know, i'm excited about watching it. :D
Emz80m wrote:great start
Thanks Emma! And congrats on your wedding!!!! :D :P
Alien614 wrote:Can't wait to read more!
Thanks for the feedback! :D

* Chapter Contains material with Rape *

Chapter 2

“Bye baby.” Johnaten gave Liz a quick peck on her lips, before grabbing his briefcase from off the counter, and walking out the door.

Once Johnaten left, Liz sighed and walked back into their bedroom, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, on her way up.

Liz sunk down onto the bed, grabbing the TV remote, and indulged into her novelas. Her life didn’t consist of much activity, while Johnaten was at work Liz did close to nothing. She would watch TV, or go shopping with her closest, and probably only friend, Serena Johnson, who lived next door. Then, when Johnaten would come home they would have dinner and she would fuck his brains out after. She might have been getting everything she wanted, but one thing was for sure, she certainly wasn’t happy.

Thinking back to her life, before everything, before Johnaten, before Max, Liz tried her hardest to hold back the tears. It haunted her everyday, it was like a nightmare but only difference was that it actually happened. It was the reason why she wanted out of the projects, it’s why she wanted more than what Max could have given her.

Liz’s dad would leave for days without telling her and then come back more drunk then he was from when he left. It was a routine she grew up with, and as long as she stayed out of his way things were good for her. He might have been a deadbeat drunk with no job, but he never laid a hand on her.

The only people she considered her family was Maria and her mother. Maria’s mother had Maria when she was only 16, her boyfriend had walked away from her. She worked as hard as she could to help support her and her daughter. She treated Liz as her own, she knew what it was like not to have a mother growing up, and she didn’t want the poor child to go through it either.

Liz was coming back home one day from Maria’s house after having dinner at there. Entering her apartment she was surprised to see her father home, and even more surprised to see him with 2 boys, a couple of years older than her, with him. They weren’t talking to each other they were just sitting in silence and there was also a lot of money on the table. Liz felt her heart start to race, she knew something wasn’t right. She’d seen those boys around, they were always in the corner drug dealing or doing what ever gang activities the OG assigned them to do.

She smiled at them and started to slowly walk towards her room when her dad’s voice stopped her. “Elizabeth, come here for a minute.” Liz gulped hard and closed her eyes tight, she had a tight knot in her stomach, and she knew something bad was going to happen. She re-opened her eyes and turned around and walked towards her father, the two boys watching her every move.

“Yeah Dad?” Liz chocked out. Jeff watched his daughter, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but the boys had approached him, it wasn’t even the money that mattered, if you denied them of what they wanted there was always a price to pay.

“These boys speak highly of you, why don’t you go and show them you’re room.” Liz looked over at the boys and tried to hold in her tears. She couldn’t believe her father was selling off her as some type of whore, for Christ sakes she was only 13, but if she said no there would be hell to pay so she nodded her head. The two boys got up and followed her to her room. Jeff walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the top cabinet and walked out of the house ashamed of himself.

Once they entered the room one of the boys walked ahead of her and sat on her bed as the other locked the door from behind her. Liz tried her hardest not to cry, she wouldn’t let them get the best of her, she had to stay strong.

“Come here.” The boy on the bed held out his arms and Liz walked over to him as the other boy went to her radio and put on some music.

“You a virgin?” The boy on the bed asked when Liz came in front of him. Liz bit her lip and shook her head yes.

“It’s aight, we’ll be good to you.” He said getting up wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling
her tight against him. He leaned down and kissed her hard, Liz was shaking but she knew it was going to happen no matter what she could do. He pulled away from her and pulled off her tank top and pushed her shorts off. She turned to her left and saw the other boy stripping down too. She was scared for her life.

The first boy sat back down on the bed and took off his pants. “Come here.” She walked closer unsure of what to do. He pulled himself free, and guided her head down. Liz sat on her knees and brought her head closer to his penis, chocking back her tears. She wrapped her tiny little hands around him and brought her mouth down onto him. She felt his hands grip onto her hair and he moved her head up and down. Liz took as much of him in her mouth as she could but he pushed her further and she felt tears come to her as she almost chocked.

Liz felt something touch her and pulled her head out and turned around and saw the other boy. He placed one hand on her waist and wrapped the other one around her hip and started to rub her clit. The first boy guided her head back to his penis and she continued bobbing her head up and down. Liz tried to resist a moan from what the other boy was doing to her but she couldn’t help but feel good. Liz felt like hurting herself, she wasn’t suppose to feel pleasure, she didn’t want to.

The boy let out his load into her mouth and Liz almost gagged as the thick salty substance came in contact with her mouth. The other boy pulled away from her and the first one pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed climbing on top of her. Liz bit her lips hard and it started to draw blood. The other boy sat next to her and took one of her hands and placed them on his member guiding them up and down. The first boy rubbed his thumb on her clit until she was wet enough to slip into. Liz bit back a moan, but as he rubbed faster she couldn’t keep it in. “You like that baby?” The boy smirked and led the head of his penis to her entrance. Liz kept her hardest to concentrate on jerking off the other boy but her fear was increasing as to what was to come.

The boy pushed into her hard and fast and Liz cried out in pain. Hot tears rolled down from her face and the pain increased as he pierced into her harder. The other boy turned her face to the side and pushed his penis into her mouth. He pushed it in and out of her mouth as the first boy drove into her fast.

Liz began to feel the pain decrease and she pushed the other boy away from her and saw the first boy mimic what he did earlier and stroked her clit as he continued to pound into her.

“Feels good doesn’t it.” He asked. Liz began to breath short pants, she didn’t understand why was her body doing this to her. The other boy smirked but was getting upset that he wasn’t getting anything. He gestured to the first boy and he pulled out of Liz. He laid down on his back and lowered Liz down on top of him and moved her up and down on him. The other boy placed his hands on Liz’s hips from behind, spread her ass cheeks apart and probed the tip of his penis into the entrance of her of her tight hole. With one swift movement he pushed into her completely. Liz screamed out in pain, and her tears returned to her face. Both boys pushed roughly in and out of her, despite Liz’s protests.

Once they were done with her, they got dressed. “Sorry cutie, but it’s the way it has to be.” The first boy told her. He gave a quick peck on the lips before they left. Liz had cried herself to sleep that night and every night after that for a year.

Liz wiped her tears as she pushed the tortures thoughts out of her mind. She never told anyone what had happened that night, not even Max, she was too ashamed of herself. She had managed to moved on, but never forgot, but she knew that she had to move on, she couldn’t let it get to her, girls around her received
worse everyday and they couldn’t do anything about it either, it was just how it went when you live in the projects.

She thought about Max and how she regretted leaving him, but she couldn’t stay, not with everything around her haunting her because what had happened. When she got her opportunity to get out she took it, even though it didn’t include Max.

Liz was brought out of all of her thoughts from the past when she heard the phone ring. She reached over and grabbed the phone off the receiver.

“Hello.” Liz answered

“Elizabeth, good your up. What are you doing later on today?” It was Serena, and knowing her she probably had plans already set up for the two of them. “Probably nothing. Why?” Liz picked at her nails, she really needed to get a manicure.

“Well Bessy, from two blocks down, said that there was sale downtown that was to die for, I mean we are talking Prada going for 250- 300 it’s a must go. So I’m thinking, pick you up in 20.” She rambled. Liz looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 11 so decided to go with, plus she needed some new shoes.

“Sounds good, oh and I need to get my nails done, it’s just horrendous right now, so what do you say to a quick stop at the nail salon?” Liz asked getting up walking towards her closet to pick out her outfit.

“You read my mind honey, see you in a few.” Serena answered and with that they hung up.

Once Liz had decided on an outfit she started on her make-up, which usually was nothing more than a little foundation, and mascara, she never needed anything more.

Liz thought back to Serena and how different she was from Maria.

“Oh Lizzie did you hear about Christiana Rodriguez. She got a modeling job, Di Que. I swear that girl will say anything to get some attention, you know she is the biggest hoe on the block.” Maria was talking about the girl who was after Max ever since he moved to the 120th Street projects. Her and Liz had got into numerous fights, all ending in Christiana’s ass getting kicked.

Maria noticed that Liz wasn’t talking, which was normally a big shocker.

“Baby girl, what’s wrong?” She asked. Liz looked away, she didn’t want to tell her, but it was going to come up eventually. “Don’t even play that shit with me girl, what happened?” Liz took in a big breath, she knew that this moment she was going to loose her best friend.

“I broke up with Max.” Liz told her looking everywhere but in her eyes. Maria jumped up from the couch and placed her hands on her hips.

“Que? Tu ta loca! What the hell is wrong with you ” Liz closed her eyes tight at her outburst, she didn’t really want to deal with anything right now. “Yo tell me this aint got to do with the Rico.” Liz stayed quiet as tears poured down her face.

“I can’t believe you, how you gonna sell ya self out like that, just cuz he got money. MAX LOVES YOU, isn’t that enough ” Maria screamed at her, she didn’t understand Liz, she’s been with Max for 5 years and she’s gonna throw it all away for some guy with money.

“You don’t understand Maria, love just isn’t enough.” Liz cried, she knew what Maria was saying was true, but she just needed out.

“Bullshit I don’t understand, I been living here for as long as you have, and I know what it’s like to dream of money, I know what it’s like to want everything but not be able to get it because you to busy trying to survive I know what it’s like But I wouldn’t throw everything I love away just so I could get it. Love is more important to me.” Liz stayed quiet, she had already made up her mind and she wasn’t going to change it.

“You know what go ahead, go fucking do what ever you want, but know this, you don’t have me by your side no more, I’ve been with you since day one, but if you’re going to throw everything away, you throwing me away too, so fuck you.” Those were the last words Maria ever said to Liz before she walked out of her life forever.

“Ready to go?” Serena asked walking into Liz’s room. Liz nodded her head and grabbed her purse before they went off to fulfill their day’s goals.

Di Que - Supposedly
Tu Ta Loca - Your Crazy
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! I just want to say thanks for all the feedback it means a lot!! I know you all have a lot of questions, but don't worry I promise they will all be answered through-out the story..

Hope you like it...

Chapter 3

Liz and Serena were having lunch at a little restaurant a mile away from their houses when they were stopped by Erica Burch, who was, apparently, the wife of a man who worked in Johnaten’s law firm.

“I’m so sorry for interrupting, but would you happen to be Johnaten Sanchez’s wife?” Erica asked coming up to the table where Serena and Liz were seated. Liz had just took a sip from her wine, so once she set the glass back on the table she answered yes.

“I thought you might have been, Johnaten is a lovely man, he comes by the house with Rick every so often and he’s shown me your picture when I asked if he had about his wife.” She was still standing so Liz offered her a seat to be polite.

“Oh yes, I know Rick, he came by the house a couple of times, he’s really nice. Why don’t you join us for lunch? Serena you don’t mind do you?” Serena shook her head no and took a sip of her wine.

“Well thank-you dear. You know, I’ve known Johnaten for a long time now, I was surprised when I first found out he was getting married, he was just so young. But looking at you, I understood the rush, you are absolutely beautiful.” She complemented. Liz laughed.

“Thank-you. I saw Rick at the wedding, could you not attend?” Liz asked. “Oh yes, I had some business to take care of upstate with my mother, I was very sorry when I couldn’t attend, but I heard it was very nice. So how long have you two been married now?” She asked looking through the menu.

“3 years now. You should try the chicken, it’s absolutely to die for.” Liz suggested.

“Well I think that I just might do that.” She ordered it once the waiter had came around to ask what she had wanted.

“Oh where are my manners, this is Serena Johnson.” Liz introduced and Serena gave her a smile. They all chatted for a while till the waiter brought them their food.

“So Liz, where are you from?” Erica asked plopping the fork, with a piece of chicken on it, into her mouth.

“Oh well my father is Italian, and my mother was Colombian.” Liz answered. Erica laughed.

“I mean where did you grow up sweety.” Liz blushed slightly embarrassed. “Oh, um, I grew up in, um, Spanish Harlem.” Erica looked at her in shock, she knew the area, and was just surprised Johnaten would marry someone from a place like that.

“Oh, how did you two meet?” Erica asked getting more interested in the story. She might have seemed like a sweetheart, but really, she was the center of gossip for the wives at Johnaten’s firm.

“He was working on a case, he saw me, and came up to me, and we just hit it off.”

“Oh my god Is he walking over here?” Maria squealed as she saw the man she was checking out earlier walking near them. Liz glanced back and then looked around them, there was nothing else they could have been walking too.

“I think so.” She answered

Johnaten couldn’t take his eyes off the girl, there was just something about her. She had an exotic look to her that no man could resist. “Sorry for interrupting ladies, but me and my partner here are a little lost, and
we were wondering if you could help us out. I’m Johnaten Sanchez and this is my partner Christopher Miles.” He stuck out his hand and they both shook it.

“Are ya like cops or suttin’” Maria asked eyeing them up and down. They both laughed.

“No, we’re lawyers.” Maria and Liz turned and looked at each other, that meant they had a lot of money.

“MARIA TATIANA DELUCA, YOU GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW ” Amy Deluca screamed out the window of their 7th floor apartment. Maria groaned and rolled her eyes.

“Coño, she has to be a fuckin pain in ma ass. I’m out girl, you help em. It was nice meeting ya.” Maria said and walked away from them, walking back into the building. Liz was silently cursing Maria for leaving her with them, though they seemed harmless, she didn’t want to be alone with them.

“What ya need help with?” Liz asked them getting up from the bench. Johnaten licked his lips taking in her body, she was nice and petite, no fat anywhere.

“We were looking for, um, Jose Ruiz, would you happen to know which building he is in?” Johnaten asked. “Ruiz, you the lawyers he got his cousin to get?” Liz had heard about the case from Max. Jose was good friends with his cousin, and Max said he was in a lot of trouble with the police.

“That would be us. You think you could help us?” Johnaten asked.

“Yeah, he lives in that building right there, somewhere on the 18th floor, I aint so sure what apartment number it is.” Liz answered. Chris watched the exchange between the two of them and sensed that Johnaten really wanted the girl. So, he took the matters into his own hands. “You know what Jay, we don’t need to do much with Ruiz, just ask some questions, and since this is my case, I’ll go alone. I’ll just meet you back at the firm. It was nice meeting you miss, thank-you for your help” He nodded at the to of them and walked towards the building, leaving Liz and Johnaten alone. Johnaten smiled as he knew what Chris was up to, and he knew he would owe him later since it was really his case. He turned back to Liz to find her biting her lip, he thought she looked so adorably cute.

“Well since I have no idea what to do anymore, and I don’t know the neighborhood that well, what do you say I take you to lunch and you show me around?” Johnaten jumped right in, deciding against using small talk. Liz looked at him nervously, Max went with Michael to his uncle’s house and wasn’t going to back for 3 days, and since Maria was in trouble, she really didn’t have anything to do.

“Umm, I guess.” Liz found herself saying.

“Good, so where do you want to go?” He asked smiling at her. He was glad she said yes, give it a few more hours and she would be screaming his name.

“There’s this Spanish place two blocks down, the foods real good.” Liz suggested.

“Sounds good.” He answered and they walked there way to the restaurant. Johnaten found her to be interesting. Here he thought that she just was going some girl he would fuck, and then forget her the next day, but the more he got to talk to her the more he started liking her.

Liz learned that he was made of so much money that it made her head spin, she knew that if she tried hard enough that she could have him wrapped around her fingers.

After their lunch Johnaten paid and they started to walk around. Liz felt ashamed because she didn’t tell him that she had a boyfriend, and she knew that Max would kill her if he found out she was with another man right now, but she didn’t care, she didn’t know why, but she wanted this man badly.

Liz bit her lip as she asked her next question. “So are you going back home now?” Johnaten smirked, he knew where this was going and he couldn’t help but feel giddy that his plan had worked out so well. “That depends, would you like to accompany me?” Liz turned to look at him. She thought of Max, she never cheated on him once, she loved him with everything she had, but if she tried hard enough, this man could get her out of the projects and give her the life she always dreamed of.

“Sure, why not?” Liz pushed the thoughts of Max out of her head, she couldn’t do this with him in her mind. Johnaten smiled and put his hand on her back as he guided them to his car.

“Well ladies, it was lovely running into you, we must get together again sometime soon.” Erica said as the valet boy came back with her car.

“Of course. It was very nice meeting you.” Liz told her. Erica got in her car and drove away.

“So how long till the ladies at Johnaten’s firm conclude you to be a gold digging city slut?” Serena asked as they waited for their car. “Give or take a couple of hours, but I could care less, let them ladies talk. You saw how her eyes were when I talked about Johnaten, look like someone wants something Elizabeth has.” Liz stated proudly.

When the valet boy brought back their car Liz and Serena headed off to get their nails done and then after that to do a little more shopping. By the time Liz got home it was past 7 and she was carrying several bags.

“Hi baby.” Liz said walking into Johnaten’s office dropping her bags near the door. Johnaten turned around on his chair to face her. Liz walked over to him and straddled his lap. She leaned in and they shared a long sensual kiss. “Mmm. Now that’s a greeting.” Johnaten said as he buried his head into her neck kissing Liz’s sensitive spot. “Mmm, don’t stop.” Liz moaned tilting her head back so he could get better access.

Johnaten lifted her up off him and pinned her against his desk. As Liz worked on getting his pants unbuttoned, he hiked up her skirt up and pushed her panties to the side. He entered her hard and Liz cried back in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around him and he pushed himself further into her.

“God you feel so fucking good.” He groaned picking up his pace. Liz met his every thrust and felt her orgasm approaching quickly.

“Baby, I’m so fucking close.” Liz moaned. “Let go” He told her, feeling his own orgasm approach. After a few more thrusts they both climaxed together and fell back onto his chair.

“God you always know to satisfy me.” He groaned wiping the sweat from his forehead. “I try.” Liz smirked.

“So, I had an interesting afternoon today.” Liz told him adjusting herself on his lap to get more comfortable. She leaned against one of the armrests, her head resting on his chest, stretching her legs in the hole underneath the other armrest.

“Is that so, what did you do?” He asked stroking his hand up and down her arm.

“I ran into Erica Bush.” Liz said rolling her eyes. “How lovely” Johnaten knew Erica well, and could only imagine the encounter. “Yes, she seemed very nice, very interested in knowing that I came from Spanish Harlem too.” Johnaten sighed.

“That’s just how she is don’t pay no mind to her, she’s no threat.” Johnaten assured.

“Oh please, her a threat to me? Baby come on now. Anyways, I just want to forget the run in. So, do you like my nails?” Liz spread her hands open and showed them to him. They were french with little rhinestone studs on each of the ring fingers.

“Yes, they’re very nice Amor. So how much of my money did you spend today?” Liz smirked. “Not that much.” Not buying it, he asked again.

“Just around 800 or so.” Liz said looking down at her nails. Johnaten shook his head. “I spoil you too much you know that.” Liz leaned in and gave him a kiss. “It’s not like I don’t deserve it.” She said with a pout.

“Hmm, so shall we head to the bedroom, my lady?” Johnaten asked wiggling his eyebrows. Liz let out a giggle. “Oh yes, we shall.” With that, he scooped her into his arms and carried over into the direction of their bedroom where they would finish up their day’s activities.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys thanks for all the feedback!

Chapter 4

Liz was walking home, carrying a bag of groceries in her arms. It had been about 2 weeks since the incident at her house and she tried her hardest to move past it and get on with her life. Her father hadn’t come home since that day, but she used the money left over from that day to live off of.

A block away from her building she got a glance of the two boys from that night from the corner of her eye. It was the two boys, and two other ones. She pretended not to see them, and walked passed them praying they wouldn’t see her.

It was too late, because the minute she walked passed them they called her over.

“Ay Chula, venga aquí.” It was the first boy, the one who took her innocence away. Liz knew better than to ignore their request, and stopped once they called out to her. She hesitated but walked toward them slowly. The boy walked up to her and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Liz resisted her urge to bite down hard on it; she didn’t want to piss him off. When he pulled back away from her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, turning back to his friends.

“I’m out, you know how it is, get at me later, aight son.” He said giving each one of them pounds, before leading Liz into the building. Liz started to shake, she didn’t know how much more of this she could take. She really thought it was all over; she prayed it was.

They walked into, what she assumed to be, his apartment. He closed the door behind them and pushed her into his room, closing the door before pinning her against the door. He grabbed her grocery bag and dropped it on the floor.

“Why you shaking for baby, You know I make you feel good.” He whispered in her ear before sticking his tongue out to lick her earlobe. Liz didn’t respond, she just stayed quiet. “Your quiet now, but don’t worry, I’ll have you screaming my name later.” He mumbled as he kissed her nape. Liz tilted her head back, enjoying the feeling of it. She couldn’t understand why her body responded this way, she felt like such a whore.

The boy smiled into her neck. “I knew you wanted it.” He said running his hands up thighs before pushing them up, having her wrap her legs around his waist. He pressed his arousal into her heat and she moaned out loud.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard, you aint never going to want to leave me.” He promised as he sucked on her neck. Liz closed her eyes, and concentrated on enjoying it, he would hurt her less if she did. He carried her over to the bed and climbed on top of her. He reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He continued to kiss her neck, as she grinded against him.

“Tell me you want to fuck me.” He demanded as he bit down on one of her nipples making Liz cry out.

“Tell me.” He demanded again.

“I want you.” Liz said complying his wishes. He smirked pulling shorts down bringing her panties with them. There was a knock on his door and he groaned in frustration.

“WHAT THE FUCK! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!” He screamed as he plunged 2 fingers in Liz. Liz started having continuos short pants. “You like that baby.” He whispered in her ear as he pumped his finger in and out of her, now wet passage. He pulled his fingers out of her and got off her pulling her up with him. He leaned against the head board and freed his hard member from his pants. He gestured Liz’s head down and she brought her mouth down onto him.

He gripped her head and bobbed her head up down in a fast pace. Once he let out his load into her mouth and felt himself get hard again, he flipped her over onto her back and pounded into her hard.

Liz awoke in a cold sweat. She turned to her left and found Johnaten sound asleep, so she quietly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the sink and washed her face. She rested her elbows on the sink counter; her bent head on her hands.

After that day Liz had officially became Jose’s, the boy who violated her, girl. It wasn’t like Liz could say no, but as long as she was with him, nothing could hurt her, except for him of course.

She was his for the next 2 years. To all his friends, he managed to bag the pretty girl that all the boys wanted to have, and to all her friends, she managed to get the sexy bad boy all the girls wanted. But behind doors, she was his slave.

They were at one of Jose’s boys house. Jose had his arms wrapped around Liz as he smoked and joked around with his friends. Liz stayed quiet just looking around the room. She never liked his friends, she didn’t belong with them, but he would always take her, to show her off, like a prize.

“You wanna leave?” He whispered in her ear. He reeked of alcohol and weed. “We can stay here.” She suggested not looking at him, she really wasn’t in the mood for him. “Well I want to leave.” He slurred grabbing her from her arm dragging her out. She tried to struggle but he was way to strong for her to challenge.

Once they reached his apartment he slammed her against the wall. She fell to the ground with the impact of the wall on her tiny back. He picked her up and slapped her.

“You think you can fucking embarrass me in front of ma friends, you hoe.” He screamed in fury as he pushed her against the table.

Liz closed her eyes and forced the thoughts out of her mind. He couldn’t hurt her anymore. He died when she turned 15; he messed with the wrong guy. After he was gone, she felt the weight on her shoulders just shift off.

After washing her face one more time, Liz walked back into her bedroom. She climbed back into bed quietly trying not to wake Johnaten. Apparently that hadn’t work since he turned over and wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

“Had a bad dream?” He asked in a sleepy voice. “Yeah, sorry I woke you.” Liz glanced over at the clock and saw that it was close to 7. It wouldn’t have made that big of a difference since he was due to wake up for work in half an hour anyways.

“It’s ok, I’ve got to be getting up soon anyways.” He assured her. “But listen, I forgot to tell you last night. I need you to be ready when I get home from work. There’s going to be an event tonight at that hall downtown for my company. It’s really formal, so look your best.” He told her before kissing her on the cheek and getting up for his shower.

“Are you coming home early, or regular time?” Liz asked before he walked into the bathroom. Johnaten yawned then answered,”I should be home around 6, so just be ready.” Liz nodded before drifting back to sleep, this time not having any nightmares.

By the time Liz woke up Johnaten was already gone. She glanced over at the clock and saw that it was already 12:30. She decided to call her stylist over to get her hair and make-up done for the event tonight. After agreeing that she would be arriving around 1:30, Liz hopped into the shower.

An hour later Liz was rummaging through her closet to find the perfect dress and shoes for the night. She decided to go with a white, low v neck, criss -crossed back, tight waistline, full-length satin evening gown, with a small train. It hugged her curves perfectly leaving her to look absolutely breathless. She decided to go with her white Gucci heels that matched perfectly with the dress.

Once her stylist arrived, they worked on her for 3 hours. They went for the simple but elegant look. She had barley any make-up but a bit of foundation, a light peach colored lipstick, and mascara. Her hair was up in a tight bun with spirals falling out everywhere. She looked perfect.

By the time Liz was finished getting ready, Johnaten had showed up from work. He walked into the bedroom stunned. He looked at his wife, and words could not describe her at that particular moment.

“Do I look ok?” Liz asked spinning around to give him the full view. Johnaten, who currently had his mouth open, was speechless. “Do you look ok? You look gorgeous, amazing, damn baby, I can’t even explain it.” He said astounded. “Well that’s good to know.” Liz joked.

“We need to get you ready, I have a your outfit laid out on the bed, I just need to put on my shoes and pick out a purse and we should be ready to be on our way.” Liz told him. Johnaten nodded as he placed his briefcase on the floor walking away to get ready. 20 minutes later they were on the highway on their way to the hall. They didn’t make much conversation, they just drove pretty much in silence.

Once they arrived the valet boy helped Liz out of Johnaten’s GT3 Porsche; checking her out as he did. As Johnaten escorted Liz into the hall, Liz didn’t know why but she had this really weird feeling, and her heart started to beat fast, and she was becoming nervous.

“You ok?” Johnaten whispered to Liz once he felt her tense up a bit. “I’m fine, I just didn’t each much today.” She lied putting on a fake smile. Johnaten just nodded and they continued to walk toward the ball room.

Once they entered, Liz took in her surroundings. She had been to many functions with Johnaten, but whoever threw this one had gone all out. It was an enormous hall that probably seated about 700 people. There was a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the dance floor, and the tables were covered with white satin table cloth and silk gold bows around the whole thing. There were white and yellow rose pedals on the floor, along with yellow and white rose bouquets as centerpieces on the tables. It was all stunning.

Finding there table number, they were seated, and Johnaten went to grab a couple of drinks for them. “I never got to ask you what this event was for.” Liz said taking her drinking while Johnaten sat down. “It’s a big event for all the major law corporations to come together. Everyone big lawyer in a big firm is expected to be here.” He explained taking a sip from his drink.

“I’m just going to go to the bathroom real quick.” Liz told him getting up from her seat. As she walked toward the restroom, she ceased her movements and found herself looking into eyes that she never thought she would be seeing again.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

I just want to thank-you for all the feedback! It means a lot! Right now RL is pretty hectic, and I'm not sure when the next part will come out but I promise not to keep you waiting to long.

Anyway hope you like it...

Chapter 5

“Look, look aint that the girl Jose was with before he got stabbed?” A boy whispered to one of his friends as Liz was passing by them. His friend inspected her before answering, ”Yea, that’s her. Why?” The boy looked her up and down and licked his lips. “Now that he aint here to handle his business, I might as well do it.” He said with a smirk walking over to her.

“Hey mami, where you going?” He whispered in her ear as they walked. Liz rolled her eyes and groaned. “No where that concerns you.” She said as she continued to ignore him. “Oh why you gotta be like that for?” He grabbed her arm from stopping her from going any further.

“Let go of me.” She demanded with venom in her eyes. He laughed. “How you gonna stop me?” He challenged, dragging her into an alley, pinning her against the wall. Liz tried to scream but he kept her mouth closed his hand. “Just shut the fuck up.” He warned pulling her skirt up. He reached for his zipper and zipped it down pulling himself free. He brought the tip of his penis to the entrance of her hole and Liz closed her eyes trying to black the whole thing out.

Instead of feeling pain, Liz felt the pressure of the boy shift off. She opened her eyes and found they boy on the ground, with a black haired boy standing over him. “Learn how to fucking treat a girl, you fucking piece of shit. Don’t lemme catch you near her again. Just tell your boys Sunny cousin’s warned you, we’ll see how many of them got ya back.” He warned kicking the boy in the gut before tending to Liz.

“You aight?” He asked checking her out for any scratches. “Yeah, thanks to you.” Liz let out her breath of relief, her fear slowly fading. “You shouldn’t be walking alone, I’ll walk you.” He told her, putting a hand on her lower back guiding her out of the dark alley.

“Why you be walking home alone?” He asked her; shoving his hands in his pockets.

“I always do, I mean that usually doesn’t happen, I was, I don’t know if you know him, but Jose Lopez, I was his girl, and usually people don’t bother me about it. I guess since he’s gone, things change.” Liz explained. She didn’t know why, but she felt comfortable around him.

"Yeah, I heard about him, sorry.” He said looking down. Liz shrugged her shoulders. “It doesn’t really matter to me, he wasn’t the greatest boyfriend in the world, I was just more of a toy to him. “ She didn’t know why she was telling him all this and she just met him.

“You shouldn’t be treated like a toy, I can already tell your too good for that.” He told her looking up at her giving her a small smile, which she returned. “Thanks.” She blushed pushing her hair behind her ears.

“I’m Max by the way, Max Evans.” He told her once he realized he didn’t even tell her his name. “Liz Parker.” She answered back.

“Do you live around here? I haven’t really ever seen you around.” Liz asked. “Nah, I just moved here. You might know my cousin though Sunny.” Liz nodded her head. “Everyone around here knows Sunny.” Liz said. Sunny was the guy you wanted to be on good terms with, the guy you didn’t want to have any problems with.

When they reached the building Max asked if it was her building. “Yeah.” She told him wishing that she didn’t have to part from him so soon. “I live here too. Maybe you want to hang out sometime?” Max asked. There was something about the girl, besides the fact that she was incredibly beautiful, he got a genuine feeling about her, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to let her go.

“That sounds good.” Liz said with a smile. Things were starting to look up for her.

“Elizabeth?” Curiosity was obvious in his voice as he found his eyes looking into the girl who had managed to steal and shatter his heart years ago. She stared at him in shock. It was like a blast from the past; she never thought she would be looking into his beautiful eyes again, not since she tore him to pieces.

She couldn’t bring out the words to answer, she was afraid to say the wrong thing, she was just afraid. So many thoughts raced through her mind as to why he was here, how could he possibly be standing in front of her, how has he been since she left him cold-hearted.

“Max.” She whispered out. It had been so long since she had said that name out loud, it stung her lips as she managed to get it out.

He was a nervous wreck, he didn’t know what to say her. He saw her from behind as she walked in, not knowing it was her, he found her body and backside most appealing and familiar. Now he knew why.

“Elizabeth, darling, I thought you were going to the bathroom?” Johnaten came up from behind the old lovers. He had been watching the exchange between the two from a far, and felt that this man to be a threat.

Liz snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of her husband. She looked up him. She tried to bring up an answer to his question, but was not sure what to say. ‘That she was going to the bathroom, but oh she got distracted by the man who holds her heart.‘

“Um, I was, and then I ran into...”

“An old friend.” He answered for her, and her eyes found themselves back to his. She stared into his eyes, and found herself in his soul again. After how she treated him, she couldn’t understand, why was he not acting the slightest bit cold towards her.

“An old friend?” Johnaten questioned. “Yes, I grew up with Max here, in the projects.” Liz explained her eyes never leaving Max’s.

“Oh, how nice sweetheart.” He faked a smile and stood out his hand,” Johnaten Sanchez.” Max took it without hesitation. “Max Evans.” Johnaten raised his eyebrows as he found familiarity to the name; he was the newest man aboard on his firm, with a very promising salary.

“Oh yes, I’ve heard much of you Mr. Evans, I must assure you Johnson and Co. will suit you well from what I hear about you.” Liz snapped her head to face her husband. Max was joining his firm, his firm contained the most prestigious high paid lawyers in the state of New York.

“Yes, I must agree Mr. Sanchez, and please call me Max. Mr.Johnson speaks very highly of you as well. Liz you must be proud.” Liz turned to face him as he spoke to her. How she longed to hear him talk to her, it had been too long. Liz smiled at him.

“I am.” She lied. Frankly, she didn’t care about anything at this moment except for him. “Oh thank-you darling,.” Johnaten caressed Liz hand’s and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Max casually looked away, even after all these years, she still had this effect on him. Liz saw the look of hurt on his face, and could only think that she was imagining it.

“Oh and Max.” Max turned to face the man who had stolen everything from him. “It’s Johnaten from now on. Not Mr. Sanchez.” Max nodded.

“Oh, good, Max, you met Johnaten.” Mr. Johnson said coming from behind Max, placing a hand on his shoulder. Mr. Johnson was an old, fat man, with bundles of money.

“Oh yes, Christopher. Actually my Lizzie here knows him well, they grew up together.” Johnaten commented feeling very uncomfortable with the interaction between the two. He would have to ask her about it later.

“Oh is that so? Well isn’t this delightful, Max, I knew you would have no trouble fitting in our firm. Elizabeth and Johnaten, are highly popular in our firm, and if you know this lovely woman here, you will have no problem adjusting with our firm.”

“Thank-you Mr.Johnson. I’m sure I won’t.” Max said finding his way back to her eyes. “Well, we must looking silly standing up, how about sitting?” Liz suggested, she was hoping to find out more, anything about Max, and how he’s been. “Of course darling, Max, care to join us?” Liz looked at him, hoping he would agree to her husbands request.

“Sure.” Liz silently let out a scream of joy.

“Well you three head off, I still have other guests to attend to. I’ll come by again later on.” With that Mr.Johnson walked away to tend to other guests, leaving Max, Liz and Johnaten to walk back to their table.

Liz had been spending less time with Max and more time with Johnaten. Just as she predicted she managed to wrap him around her pinky just in the past few months.

Every minute spent with Johnaten, was every time she lost a piece of her heart. His kisses, the way he made love to her, it was nothing compared to Max.

She knew it was wrong, she couldn’t go on seeing the both of them. She was being selfish and a heartless bitch, and she had to break it off with one. That decision was made when Johnaten had asked her to move in with him.

She knocked slowly on his door, her heart pacing as she did. It was the moment that would change her entire existence.

Max opened the door to find Liz standing on the other side. He smiled at her and gathered her in his arms. He felt like he hadn’t seen her in forever and that she was drifting away from him. Liz held back her tears for she knew that this would probably be the last time she would ever be in his arms. The last time she would feel, feel happiness, or feel her heart in one piece.

Max leaned in and kissed Liz hard and full of passion and love. He traced the outline of her lip with his tongue and she granted him access, moaning as they’re tongues met. She pulled back quickly before letting it get to far; she knew that if they continued she could never do what she had came for.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked concerned. Liz looked down as tears gathered in her eyes. Max placed his index finger on her chin bringing her head up so their eyes could meet each other.

“Liz. Don’t cry, please just tell me.” Liz started to have violent sobs, and started to shake. “I have to..we can’t...I can’t do this anymore.” Liz got out through her sobs. Max looked at her in shock; he wasn’t sure of what was going on, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to let her go.

“Your talking crazy Liz, what the hell is this about.” Max demanded. He didn’t understand, they were so in love, why would she do this to him. They had a future together, they were meant to be.

“I’m leaving, I’m leaving the 120 projects, I’m going to live with a friend.” Liz confessed through her tears. That’s all it took and Max understood it all.

“How long has this been going on?”

“4 months.” Liz confessed sobbing harder. Max felt his whole world die. 4 months of lies.

“WHY! TELL ME WHY!” Max cried as Liz stayed silent, crying violently.

“IT’S NOT WHAT YOU WANT! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! I KNOW IT! GOD! JUST LOOK AT YOU YOUR SHAKING! YOU DON’T WANT THIS! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! HOW COULD YOU LIZ!” Liz looked away from him, she couldn’t look at him, it was killing her, but not as much as it was kill him.

“GET OUT! Just leave, go be with your fucking bastard.” He screamed. Liz looked up at him, and met his eyes one last time before walking out of his life.

She walked out and turned around and leaned against the closed door of his apartment, “I love you.” She whispered before walking away. What she didn’t know was Max was leaning on the other side, crying, as he listened to her last words.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad your liking this so much! I hope you guys like it..

Chapter 6

“Well it was nice to actually meet someone from your past.” Johnaten said as Liz and he arrived back home from the tiring event.

“Uh, yeah, I guess.” Liz said as she sat on at her vanity taking out the pins from her hair.

“It’s a remarkable story, how he managed to make it to this company. All that hard work he must have put it to make it this far. I mean no-offense sweety, but not many people from the projects make it that far. That’s just great for him.” Liz hummed an agreement, but really was not paying much attention. She was more so focused on the fact that Max Evans had walked back into her life, and wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon.

“So Max, If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get into this business?” Johnaten asked taking a sip from his champagne. Liz’s eyes had yet to leave him since she first saw him, and Max couldn’t concentrate much with Liz watching him the way she did.

Liz still couldn’t understand as to why he wasn’t being the slightest bit cold to her. He was being respectable, nice, and so damn-kind it was driving her crazy. It would all have been so much easier if he would be just the biggest dick in the world. She deserved that much. Even though she deserved it, she still knew Max like the back of her bone, he would never stoop down that low. Don’t get it twisted, when Max was mad he was mad, and when he hated people, he didn’t seem to hide that fact, but when it came to her, it was different, and deep down Liz knew that. She was secretly happy, but more so scared; scared of what havoc it would bring to her dull world.

“Oh well, I guess I was 21, I was going to St. John’s on a football scholarship, and my cousin fell into some problems. He needed a damn good lawyer, and he found one who was willing to do pro bono. He was a great guy and he helped me a lot. When he saw I was interested in law, he got me into Harvard Law, apparently he was highly respected there, and he gave me one hell of a recommendation. I worked my ass off there for 2 years and got a job at a small law firm in Chicago. My boss thought I was too good for the firm, so he recommended I apply to Johnson and Co. He said they had an opening so I agreed. So now here I am, 2 years out of Harvard Law, having champagne with two, getting ready to start my new job at Johnson and Co.” Max explained. Liz smiled as he explained what he had been doing for the past 2 years. He achieved so much, and worked so hard, she was proud of him.

“That’s great Max. I’m sure you’ll be wonderful.” Liz said giving him a smile. Max looked at her. He felt himself looking into the eyes of the same girl he fell in love with all those years ago. The girl he saved from a terrible faith one night. Now the only difference was her eyes were filled with loneliness and sorrow, and now he wasn’t going to be saving her, she brought that faith on to herself.

“Thanks.” Max said giving her a weak smile before looking away.

<center>***</center>
Max sighed as he walked into his apartment, tossing the keys on the nearest table. He couldn’t just believe what happened. He never thought he would be seeing her ever again, and now that he had, he remembered how incredibly beautiful she was. Despite everything, those feelings Max had tried to keep from himself, found their way back to his heart and he was hating every bit of it. To him she was still Liz Parker, the young, beautiful, ambitious, love of his life, who was never afraid to let him in. But she was different now. She was Elizabeth Sanchez, rich, stuck-up wife to a man who barley paid any mind to her. She wasn’t the same girl anymore, she wasn’t the girl he fell in love with. He knew she was inside of her somewhere, she had her little moments where she did seem like the old Liz Parker, but they quickly disappeared as soon as they happened.

Max walked over to his answering machine seeing that he had 3 new messages. He pressed the play button while fumbling with his tie to get it off.

“Max, it’s me, please just call me. I’m so sorry. We really need to talk.” Max groaned. It had been 2 months since he broke up with her. She needed to get passed it. He should have listened to Maria when she warned him about her.

“Pendejo! Where have you been! Call me when you get this!” Max shook his head at Maria’s tactics.

“Ok so I overreacted, and Michael reminded me you were at that thing with your job. Ma bad! You know how I am. Forgive me. So anyways, llámeme.” Max wondered the thought he found himself wondering almost every day; how the fuck did Michael put up with her? He laughed and walked into the bathroom, getting into the shower, noting himself to call Maria afterwards.

<center>***</center>
Maxito? Maria said knocking on the half open door. She opened it fully, walking in to find it a complete mess. Shattered glass was all over the floor, lamps were scattered throughout the room, and mysterious holes the size of Max’s fist on the walls. The only thing not found was Max himself.

Maria walked further into the apartment avoiding broken glass as she walked into his bedroom. There she found him lying down on the bed, and an empty bottle of vodka next to him.

“Ay, mi chulito.” She sighed walking into the room. Max looked up from the bed.

“Liz?” He slurred.

“No, sweetie. It’s Maria.” She took a good look at him and he looked horrible. His eyes were bloodshot red, and it was obvious he had been crying.

“Ria. Did you know. Did you know that she left me, for someone else. She left me. She left.” He sobbed, sitting up, bringing his hands to his face as he sobbed.

“Oh Max.” She rushed over to his side; sitting down next to him. She rubbed his back soothingly.

“It’s ok. Shh let it out,” She whispered.

“I know she loves me! I know she does. Why isn’t it enough?” Max cried.

“Because sometimes it just isn’t enough. What Liz did wasn’t like her at all. I can’t tell you that I know what was going through her mind, cuz I don’t. What I do know is that she fucked up, and that she lost something great in her life.”

“I just wish I knew why. Why would she leave me. Did she even love me?” Maria hugged Max tighter against him.

“In her own little fucked up way I’m sure she did. But I guess none of us really knew the real Liz.” Maria sighed.

<center>***</center>
“Elizabeth, Where are you going?” Johnaten said taking his eyes away from his laptop.

Liz looked up at him from her purse.

“Just to the stores for a little bit. I saw something I wanted earlier, and can’t get my mind off it.” She lied. Truth was that she just needed to get away for a while.

“Ok, Don’t spend to much of my money.” Johnaten said continuing his work.

“I’ll try not to. See you soon.” With that Liz was out the door.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback!! Sorry it took so long to update! I was with my in-laws for the last 2 weeks and didn't really have time to write. Sorry again, and thank-you to all who left feedback! Hope everyone had a great christmas! anyways Happy Holidays everyone!!

Chapter 7

Liz pushed her sunglasses on top of her head and took a good look around her surroundings. It had been so long since she had last been here. Nothing seemed to be changed though, just new faces, with the same old stories.

She sighed as she walked into the park, fingering the fence as she passed by it. She looked around at all the careless children running around playing on the playground equipment, and then she turned to face their mothers; they were so young, and so careless. She remembered she was like that once, she wished that she could just step out and help them, but she knew she couldn’t do much; with every one girl she helped there would probably be 5 more just getting started on their problems. The only solution to it all was to leave.

She sat down on the bench remembering the last time she sat down at that same exact spot; 5 years ago, when she was deciding on her choice to let her heart go, and to leave everything she everything she’d ever known for some one that she could never love.

Liz sighed leaning against the bench. Johnaten had just asked her to move in with him, she knew that it was going to happen, but now that it did, the reality of it all had finally hit her, and now she had to make a choice.

”Well its just like looking in a damn mirror aint it?” Liz looked up to find the person belonging to the voice to be a woman who had an uncanny resemblance to her. The lady took a long drag from her cigarette before sitting down next to her. Then it suddenly hit her.

”My mother.” Liz whispered. Nancy smirked before taking another drag from her cigarette.

”Got some brains, give you that much. I know it aint from Jeff that’s for sure. Where is that old bastard anyways?” Liz glared at the woman who abandoned her all those years ago.

”Been gone, just like you.”

”Oh don’t take it personally sweetheart. I needed to get the fuck outta this dump, and you wasn’t going to stand in my way.”

”You’re a fucking bitch you know that. I was your fucking daughter, I was two years old. What’d you’d think that oh you could have me and then let that be that, and just get up and leave. You know what I aint even gonna waste my breath on you, you aint worth shit. Just get the fuck away from me, I aint in the mood to look at ya stank ass.” Liz growled out before looking the other way.

Nancy laughed out loud before flicking her cigarette to the ground.

”I see you got ma attitude.” She commented.

”I didn’t get shit from you, I aint nothing like you.” Liz promised. Nancy laughed louder this time.

”Take a look around honey, your still in this shit hole, you aint no different than me and ya pops. I went by the apartment, saw the boxes, who are you tryna prove, you aint got no where to go. You just gonna end up back here and you know it. You aint nothing special.” Liz got up.

”You shoulda stayed where you was, even this place is to good for you, you don’t belong anywhere you pathetic piece of shit, so why don’t you go back to fucking up your life and get the fuck outta mine.” Liz spat out at her before walking away.

”Your gonna end up back here Lizzie! Don’t think you something special.” Nancy yelled after her.

Liz wiped her tears from the memory. Her mother was wrong, she didn’t end up back at the projects; everything was different. Liz shook off all her memories of her mother and got up from the bench, straightening out her skirt. She walked out of the park and walked around the corner and looked up at the place that she called home for so many years. She glanced over at the brick wall and smiled.

”Max what are you doing, anybody could see.” Liz whispered giggling trying to push Max away who was currently attacking her neck.

”Liz it’s three in the morning, I doubt anyone would see, plus the wall’s covering us.” Max said continuing his attacked. Liz giggled.

”Max, at least 20 cars just passed by, and 10 people, this is NYC Max, there’s always someone watching.” Liz pointed out.

”Well then aren’t you excited knowing that there’s someone watching.” Max said looking up into her eyes.

”No I’m not thank-you very much, I’m not into any of your kinky quests today Max.” Liz hissed.

”Oh your not huh.” Max teased before attacking her sides with his fingers.

”Max!” Liz squealed before going into an uncontrollable fit of laughs.

”Max stop!” Liz managed to get out with her laughs. Max gave into her, and stopped. They both burst out laughing. Max pinned Liz against the brick wall and looked into her loving eyes.

”You know I love you right.” Max said. Liz smiled.

”Just like I love you. With all our hearts.” Liz said before leaning in to capture his lips in a loving, passionate kiss.

Liz sighed remembering all the good times she shared with Max. She needed to get past everything now, especially learning of all that Max achieved. He needed to be focused, and she was always a distraction to him. No matter how hard it would be, she had to move on, move past Max, she needed to forget him, let him be, if she didn’t things would turn out bad for her, and maybe even him. She hurt him so much, and coming back into his life probably just made a mess of everything, and that was the last thing she wanted. She and Max might have had the best of times together, but now it was about him, she had to let him go, she couldn’t carry on with him, with their memories, she just couldn’t.

<centeR>***</centeR>
”I’M COMING!” Max yelled in the direction of the door before getting up out of his couch walking over to the front door. On the other side he found Maria standing in a very impatient looking stance, with his adorable 3 year old god-son standing beside her leg, holding onto her hand.

”I only had to knock on the door, como que 5 times?” She bit out. Max moved aside to let them in.

”My bad. Where’s Michael?” Max asked closing the door.

”Con Miguel. I told him, I don’t like Miguel. But does he listen? No! He don’t listen. I get so tired of his shit sometimes. It’s just, we’ve been married for how long, but he can’t do one thing for me, it’s just aggravating. Tu sabes?” Max nodded in understandment.

Maria sighed falling back onto the couch, propping her legs up on the coffee table as Christian ran to play in with his toys that were always in Max’s apartment, just for him. Max walked around and crashed down next to her.

”So que pasa? How’d it go at your company party yesterday?”

”You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Max said running his fingers through his hair.

”Dimelo.”

”I ran into Elizabeth Sanchez.”

” ¿Quien? “

”Elizabeth Mariana Parker-Sanchez.” Maria’s face fell and for the first time in a while, Maria Deluca- Guerin was shocked.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Chapter 8

Liz sighed walking into her 3 story mansion; closing the door behind her.

“Hola, Senora.” Martha, the maid, said coming in from the direction of the kitchen, with a dishrag in her hand.

“Hola, Martha. Que estas haciendo?” {What are you doing?} Liz asked as she walked to the front of the stairs.

“Estoy cocinando cena, Senora.” {Cooking, Madame}

“Bueno. Senor Sanchez llegara tarde esta noche, pero quiere comer sobrebarriga con maduros.” {Ok. Mr. Sanches is going to be late tonight, but he wants you to cook his favorite dominican food }

“Bueno, Senora, lo prepararé.” She answered before walking back into the kitchen. {Very well Madame. I will prepare it}

Liz retreated back to her bedroom, and threw her sunglasses onto the table. Just as she was getting ready to get undressed, she was disrupted by the shrill of the phone.

“Hello.” Liz answered.

“Elizabeth, where have you been, I must have rang you around a hundred times.” A frantic Serena said from the other line.

“I’m sorry, I had some things to take care of this morning.” Liz said, buttoning back her blouse, knowing that Serena had something planned for the two of them.

“Well, now that your done with that, I really need to do something with my hair, I am absolutely tired of this look.” Serena whined from the other side. Liz could just picture her standing in front of the mirror playing with her hair.

“That actually sounds good, I’ve been dying to get a trim.” Liz said.

“I’ll see you in a few darling.” Liz put the phone back on the receiver and looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn’t going to go for a new look, she never did, she was beautiful the way she was, and everyone knew that, she was never going to change her appearance; it got her to where she was now.

Maria still hadn’t said one word yet, instead she stared at Max as if he had the most disgusting specimen on his face.

“You could say something.” Max said. Maria blinked a couple times, trying to digest the information he just gave her.

“Liz, Liz Parker? The little skeet that left you! You saw that bitch?” Maria said with disbelief. Out of everything that Max could have told her, this was the one thing that she never imagined he would say.

“You could say that.” Max said sighing, slumping back against the chair.

“Que? What do you mean by that?” Maria asked.

“She’s not the same girl Maria, she’s Elizabeth Sanchez now. God, if only you could see her, she’s just so different; she’s unhappy, just by looking at her, you could tell. She’s not the same care free girl that we knew, she’s not that Liz; she’s locked in there somewhere, and she’s begging to come out, but it’s like she can’t. She’s just stuck.” Max said thinking back to his evening with the girl he use to love.

“You still love her.” Max sighed and placed his hands on his head.

“I always did Ria, I always did.”

It had been 2 years since Liz walked out of his life, and Max still couldn’t erase her from his mind. The way she smelled, the way he felt when her lips touched his, the touch of her soft skin, her beautiful face, the way she lit up when she laughed, all of it. Not one day went by where he didn’t think about her.

“Hey Max.” Max looked over to his right and saw one of his classmates from Harvard; Theresa Harding. She was one of the richest, blondest, and stupidest girls to attend Harvard; but her grand-father was the dean.

Apparently she already had been through all the other blond, GQ look a-likes, and wanted some thing new; Max.

“Tess.” Max nodded at her, trying to concentrate on the newspaper he was reading.

“So Max, did you do any thinking about that party I was telling you about? It would be totally awesome if you could make it!” She said, not getting the slightest bit of a clue that she was not wanted.

Max kept reading the paper, not paying attention to Tess, hoping that she would leave, but of course she waited patiently, picking at her nails. Max turned to the next page, and saw the wedding news section, and when he was about to turn the page again, something caught his eye.

There in a big headline, Heir to Sanchez fortune, Johnaten Sanchez, is to be wedded to Miss Elizabeth Parker!

On the fifth of March of next year, Johnaten Sanchez, newest member to top Law Firm, Johnson and Co, and heir to the Sanchez family fortune, is to be wedded with his girl friend of 2 years in front of hundreds of friends and family members.

Elizabeth Parker, 22, was born and raised in New York City, it is reported to be one of the biggest social events, for the upcoming year!

Max looked over at a picture of a man, who he guessed to be Johnaten, and a picture of a entirely different Liz. She looked so different, dressed different, but she was still beautiful as ever. He tried to stop his emotions and turned to Tess.

“That party sounds great.” Max said giving her a weak smile.

“OH THAT’S GREAT!!!” Tess squealed.

“Wait, hold up. So you tellin me that she married to the guy you suppose to be working with?” Maria asked.

“Yep.” Max said trying to get passed the fact of how difficult this would be.

“Well aint that just great.”

“Speaking about work, I really need to get going, I start in a little bit.” Max said looking at his watch.

“QUE! Pero, you just got here! We aint doing talking!” Maria complained.

“Maria, I have to work, I’ll talk to you later, I promise.” Max said walking over to Christian.

“See you later buddy.” He said picking Christian up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Christian giggled.

“Bye, bye, unc Mas!” He said giving him a big grin. Max shook his head and laughed, Maria and Michael were blessed to have such a perfect son.

“Ah Max! Great you’re here! Just in time too! Perfect!” Mr. Johnson said ushering Max in the direction of Max’s office.

Once they walked in Max took a look around. It was spacious, with a lot of room, it also had a nice view, and Max couldn’t but help and smile; he waited for this for a long time.

“Now, my office, is just down the hall, and Johnaten is actually next door, so if you need anything, feel free to come to either one of us. Great to have you aboard Max, I really heard great things.” Mr. Johnson said giving him smile before walking out.

Max walked over to his desk, and brushed his fingers against his name that rested on the desk. He really made it.

Max was brought out of his thoughts with a knock on the door. He turned and looked up at the man who had stole everything he had, without even trying.

“How’s it going Max?” Johnaten said walking into the big office.

“Not bad, just gotta get settled. Johnson, actually already has a case lined up for me, so I guess I’ll be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, but you probably already know how it goes.” Max said taking a seat on his chair, ushering Johnaten to take a seat on the other chairs.

“Yeah, story of my life.” He said taking a seat across from Max. They chatted for a couple of minutes, mostly all about the business, and how things went around the company. When Johnaten got up to retreat back to his office, he turned back to Max one last time.

“What are you doing tonight Max?” He asked. Max looked at him confused.

“Probably just going to work late, and look into this case a little more, you know.” Max said organizing his papers.

“Well I’m going to be leaving around 9. Why don’t you join me for dinner at my house tonight, I’m sure Elizabeth would love to have you over, seeing as you two are such old friends.” Johnaten said with a mischievous smile.

Max shifted nervously in his chair.

“Oh, tonight, it doesn’t seem so good, maybe another time, I just really got to get familiar with this case.”

“Oh, it’s not that hard, plus Johnson’s pretty easy to deal with, one night won’t kill you.”

“Uh...really, thanks for the offer, but...”

“Great, I’ll let Elizabeth know.” Johnaten said walking out the door.

“What have I gotten myself into?” Max mumbled frustrated.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.