Get it Together (M/L AU ADULT) Epilogue 1/27/07

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Ok you guys! It's finally here, the end :cry:

I just want to first say thank you to every single person who ever read, left feedback, and was a part of this fic.

Without you guys and all your feedback this fic wouldn't have made it this far and I want to thank you for that. :wink:

Also lurkers, I've noticed that the number of views has gone up over the last couple of updates and I hope you enjoyed this fic as well.

Now Lastly a big thanks to my beta La'shon... La'shon I don't know what else to say that I haven't already said but you know this fic being completed and the whole ride with it you had a big part in it and I am so happy that you have. I loved all your help and I honestly think that no one could have done such an amazing job with helping me on this story than you. Thank you so much chica you are truly the best! *MUAH*

Ok anyways here it is you guys I hope you all enjoy it and it meets all of your expectations!

<3 Jessika

Epilogue

“Liz what could you possibly do by going to New York one week before your wedding?” Maria asked exasperated. Liz wasn’t thinking rationally the last five months, Liz made she and Isabel run around like crazy trying to get the plans for the wedding ready and last minute Liz decides to book a flight to New York.

“It’s just something I need to take care of, I’ll be back in less than a day, if Max asks just tell him I was out getting things ready for the wedding, please don’t worry so much.”

Maria sighed. “You better know what you’re doing, if you’re not back by tomorrow night I’m calling every police station in New York, you understand?”

Liz laughed. “Yes Maria, now I really need to get going, remember I’m doing last minute preparations for the wedding if Max asks.” Maria nodded her head before the two hugged.

Liz walked over to her gate and handed the flight attendant her ticket. She really hoped she knew what she was doing as well.

<center>*****</center>

“Maria where’s Liz?” Max asked his sister.

“She’s doing some last minute preparations for the wedding she had to go to Santa Fe for the night.” Maria lied.

“Well why isn’t she picking up her phone then?”

“She booked a flight down there so she’s probably on the airplane with no reception.” It wasn’t that much of a lie, she was most probably on a plane.

“Why didn’t she tell me that she was going?”

“God Max could you take a chill pill, I said last minute preparations, it was totally out of the blue and you know how Liz has been with all the wedding plans, she’s all anal about it and booked the first flight down there, I’m sure when she lands she’ll call you,” Maria said rolling her eyes. Max could be so overprotective at times.

“Ok, but if she doesn’t call in an hour, it’s you I’m coming after.” Maria waved him off and he glared at her before walking out of the room.

Maria blew out a sigh of relief.

“Liz better be landing in an hour or it’s going to be her ass.” Maria grumbled as she turned the page of her Cosmo magazine.

<center>*****</center>

“Please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing momentarily.” The stewardess announced.

Liz looked out the window as she fiddled with her engagement ring on her ring finger.

She smiled as the memory of Max proposing popped into her mind.

“Ugh Max, we better be getting out soon because I can’t take all this suspense.” Liz groaned in the car.

Max had been all secretive the whole day and it was driving her insane. First she walks into her room in her house and found a gorgeous black gown on her bed waiting for her, with a card reading

<center>“Put it on and meet me outside”
- Love Max</center>

Then when she did as told she found him standing outside with a limo and tells her to get in. Then when she pressed him about what he had planned he told her to stop being nosey and then blindfolded her. They had been driving for about 30 minutes and that’s where she was now.

“We’re almost there.” Max said. Then the car came to a stop and she heard him get out of the car.

“Oh I know he is not leaving me in here alone.” She mumbled before hearing the door open next to her. She felt Max hand reach for hers and he slowly guided her out of the car.

Once she was situated Max took the blindfold off of her and Liz smiled at the sight in front of her.

They were in the desert, the same spot Liz had took him to when they had discovered the truth, but instead of the regular view of boulders and plain desert there was a candle light picnic/dinner laid out for them.

“Oh Max, it’s beautiful.” She whispered before giving him a soft peck on the lips.

“Glad you like it.” He said as he placed his hand on the lower part of her back slowly pushing her towards the area where he had placed everything.

They both sat down and once they got situated Max brought out champagne.

“So explain to me? What’s with all the secrecy, and what’s the special occasion?” Liz asked as she sipped on her glass of champagne.

“Can’t a guy do something special for his girlfriend once in a while?”

“I’m not complaining, but when usually a guy goes all out he’s usually trying to get some booty, but you don’t have any problem in that area so there must be something else.”

Max laughed.

“Oh I definitely don’t have any problem in that area, in fact I’m completely satisfied with this booty I’m getting.”

Liz giggled. “Glad to know it.”

They shared conversation through the whole dinner stealing kisses here and by the end of dessert Max got up and reached his hand out for Liz to take.

“Dance with me.” Max whispered.

“There’s no music.” Liz stated.

“Oh right, I’ll take care of that.” He walked over to the picnic basket and pulled out a portable stereo.

Liz laughed out loud.

“Well aren’t you prepared?” He winked at her before turning of the song of his choice.

<center>Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I'd wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too</center>

“My lady.” He said sticking his hand out for her to take. She smiled and graciously took it.

“You’re amazing you know that.” Liz said as Max placed arms around her waist and Liz placed hers around his neck.

“Yeah well you know, it’s kind of obvious.” He said.

“Oh really? And why is that?”

He smiled, “Well I’d have to be amazing in order to snag such a perfect girl like you.”

She smiled back her heart turning into mush.

“God I love you.” She whispered before resting her head on his chest as they danced.

<center>Cuz I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Then here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me</center>

“Liz?”

“Hmm?” She whispered as they slowly sway together to the melody of the dance. She could have stayed like that forever.

“You know that there’s no other girl for me out there, after everything that we’ve been through and after all the mistakes, I’m so happy to have you.”

“Me too Max. Me too.”

<center>Wonder if you even see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?</center>

“Want to know the real reason why I brought you here?” He asked.

“I thought it was because you just wanted to do something special for your girl.” She teased.

“Well that’s part of the reason. The other part of the reason is because it was here where we found our way back to each other. It was here where we made love in witness to all the stars and it was here when I was absolutely positively sure that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Liz pulled back from him slightly and looked up into his eyes.

“Max?”

<center>I just wanna hold you close
But so far, all I have are dreams of you
So, I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you(Yes, I do)</center>

Max pulled apart from her slightly and reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box before kneeling down on one knee.

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring with a big princess cut diamond in the middle and two smaller diamonds on the side of it, with diamonds engraved into the platinum band of the ring.

She gasped and tears started to form in her eyes.

“I have loved you since my ball hit you that day in the park. I have never met a person more beautiful, and more wonderful in my entire life. I have never thought that the amount of love you possess for me even existed until you came into my life. I thank god everyday for sending you to me and for giving me a second chance with you because there is nothing more I want to do in this world than to make you my wife. So I guess what I’m saying is, Elizabeth Parker, will you marry me?”

Liz kneeled down in front of him tears of joy streaking down her face.

<center>I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
Then here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me
I can't stop dreaming of you
I can't stop dreaming</center>

“There’s nothing more in this world that I would want to be other than to be your wife Max Walker.” Max grabbed her and kissed her fiercely and passionately. He couldn’t have been happier than he was at that moment. Once they pulled apart they both laughed through their tears as Max slid the ring on her finger.

<center>Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe that you came up to me
And said, "I love you; I love you too"

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow, and for all of my life
Then here in my room,
Dreaming with you endlessly...</center>

“I guess this means that I’m getting some good booty tonight huh?” Max joked. Liz laughed before lunging into his arms, glancing at the ring on her finger as she had her arms wrapped around him.

“Definitely.”

It was the most perfect way to propose and even though it had already been five months since then she still couldn’t believe she was engaged and getting married in a week!

She was extremely nervous but it was only about all the wedding plans, she wasn’t nervous of marrying Max, she had been ready to marry Max since the first time she had kissed him.

Once the plane landed she noticed that she had 8 voicemails. She rolled her eyes, leave it to Max to panic and call her non stop.

She first called Maria to let her know that she landed safely and to go over what she had told Max, because if she knew Max she knew that he had already interrogated Maria.

Once she hung up with Maria she dialed Max.

He picked up on the first ring. “Liz?”

Liz couldn’t help but laugh, he was so cute when he was worried,

“It’s me.” She said.

“Thank god, I’ve been going crazy over here, why didn’t you tell me you were going to Santa Fe? I would have gone with you?”

“I know but the flower company called me last minute and told me they needed to see me urgently, I booked the first flight out, I should be back tomorrow night Max, so don’t worry too much.”

“You know I can’t help it when it comes to you.”

Liz smiled, it was true, he’s always worried about her even when she’s right next to him.

“Well I’m fine baby so breathe, I have some things to take care of and then I’m going to check into one my daddy’s hotel, I’ll call you when I get in, ok?”

“Alright don’t forget or you know I will be calling your dad’s hotel like every minute.”

“I could never forget about you love. I’ll talk to you later. Love you.” She said, she was making a reminder in her pocket pc to call Max in two hours, she wouldn’t want him to call Parker Hotel’s in Santa Fe only to find out that she wasn’t there.

“Love you too.”

She hung up the phone and placed in her bag while grabbing for the piece of paper with the address she was going to on it.

She was thankful that she didn’t have any suitcases and only a little carry on, it made everything simpler and easier to breeze through.

She walked outside and saw the crazy crowds trying to get a taxi. She looked around hoping to find a taxi that wasn’t being occupied and when she couldn’t find one she waited for about five minutes until a free one pulled up.

She quickly got in before any one else had a chance to and sighed out in relief once she got in unharmed.

“Where to miss?” The driver asked.

“Umm…” Liz unfolded the paper with the address and read it, “55-45 Corona Avenue in Queens.”

The taxi driver took off in the direction making slight conversation but Liz was far too nervous to get too into it. They arrived to the house about half an hour later; the traffic getting out of the airport was crazy.

Once they arrived Liz thanked the guy and gave him a generous tip after paying him and looked up at the house in front of her. The neighborhood wasn’t that great, but the house looked like it was decent.

She walked up the steps and read the names on the door bells and once she found the right one she pressed it.

“Who is it?” The voice rang through the door announcement and Liz quickly answered her name.

There was a long pause before she was finally buzzed in. She looked at the door to her right and when she noticed that wasn’t the number that matched the name she quickly walked up the steps and found the door to the apartment already open.

“Hello?” She called out.

Lauren Walker walked out from her kitchen to her front door utterly surprised to see the one woman she thought was sure to hate her.

“How’d you find me?” She asked gesturing for Liz to come in.

“It was in Max’s address book.” Liz said as she walked in. The two were standing in the middle of the hallway both feeling awkward.

“Is he here?” Lauren asked, she was hoping for a yes, the visit was a complete surprise and she was wishing that she could see her son’s face again.

“No. I came alone.” Liz stated. Lauren raised her eyebrow.

“I need to talk to you.” Liz said.

“If you’re here to bite my head off, you should have done it 6 months ago when Max had…”

“That’s not why I’m here.” Lauren looked at her skeptically and that’s when she noticed the huge diamond ring on Liz’s left ring finger.

“Well, I guess congratulation is in order.” She said nodding in the direction of Liz’s ring. Liz looked down at her ring.

“Oh, right. Look I’m going to make this as short as possible. I think we can both say that my feelings for you have changed since the first time I’ve seen you and they haven’t changed for the better. In fact I could really care less about you or your feelings because you obviously didn’t think twice about mine, but I’m here today not because of me or you but because of Max.

What you and my mother did to us is the most unacceptable, unjust, lowly act that a person could commit. But I do feel that you probably wouldn’t have done it if my mother hadn’t suggested it in the first place, but that doesn’t mean that I’m commending you for what you had done, because I still think you and my mother were equally at fault. I know that Max had made his decision about you clear in the past, but I know him best, and I know that he loves you with everything he has despite what you did to him. He might be stubborn about the situation but I know he wants you to be there when he gets married. So that’s why I’m here, I’ve come to give you this. It’s up to you what you decide to do with it.” Liz stated handing her an invitation to the wedding and a round trip plane ticket.

Lauren grabbed the invitation and ticket with shaky hands.

“Thank you.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Don’t thank me. I’m doing this for Max, not you.” Liz said callously before walking out of the apartment.

<center>*****</center>

“Max I want to give you something.” Maria said walking into her brother’s apartment. Max looked up from the T.V. He and Alex were currently watching some random discovery channel special on walruses.

“What the hell are you guys watching?” Maria asked as she looked at the T.V.

“Our competition.” Alex stated.

“What?” She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

“Walruses have the largest known penises in the world, we’re just looking at what we need to compete with.” Alex stated.

Maria couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.” She said.

“Max?” She said again to Max, whose eyes were glued to the T.V.

“Hmm?”

“Can we talk…in the other room.” He looked at her.

“Huh, ok, sure.” The two walked in front of the T.V to get to the other room and Alex flipped out gesturing with his arms to get out of his view towards the T.V.

Maria rolled her eyes before she and Max walked into his bedroom.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Ok, now don’t get mad at me, I’m just a messenger, well kind of. But here.” She said handing him what looked like a letter.

“What is it?” He asked taking it.

“It’s a letter from Jordan.” Max looked at her shocked.

“I don’t want it.” He said giving it back to her, anger in his voice.

“Look you have every reason to feel the way you do, trust me, the first 3 months I didn’t even want to visit him at the institution, but he’s changed Max. He had some serious issues and I am in no way condemning what he’s done. But part of his program is to apologize to those who he’s hurt and so he wrote this letter to you and asked me to give it to you. You can do whatever you want with it, but don’t be mad at me for giving it to you.”

“I’m not mad at you Maria.” Max reassured.

“Ok, well I need to get going, I have to go with Isabel to pick out Liz’s something old, something new, and something blue. I’ll see you later bro.” She said before walking out of the room.

Max stared at the letter contemplating whether he should read it or not. He sighed, he’d wait till Liz got back.

<center>*****</center>

Once Liz had gotten to one of her dad’s hotels in New York she immediately called Max before falling asleep it had been a long day and she just wanted to catch up in her sleep since she didn’t get much of it since she spent her nights with Max in his apartment.

It was now the next day and Liz was about to land in Albuquerque from her direct flight from New York.

Her heart was beating fast and she knew she had to tell Max the truth once she got back to Roswell but she wasn’t sure how he would take it.

Once she landed she quickly called for a driver and he drove her straight to Max’s. Liz already had a key so she didn’t bother knocking and walked right in calling out Max’s name as she did.

Max walked out of the bedroom with a wide smile when he saw Liz standing there.

“Hi baby.” She said walking over to him before lunging into his arms. He squeezed her tightly.

“I missed you,” He groaned. Liz laughed.

“I missed you too.” She said before leaning into give him a kiss. Max quickly deepened it and Liz pulled back before it lead into something more; she didn’t want to chicken out in telling him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Max I need to tell you something.” Max didn’t like the sound of that.

“What?”

“Before you get mad, I just want you to know that my intentions were good no matter how you feel, I do know you best and I truly think that it will make you happy.”

“Liz, just tell me.”

“Ok, ok. I wasn’t really in Santa Fe, I was in New York. I went to see your mother.”

“WHAT?! Liz...”

“Just let me explain Max. Look I know everything that you went through with your mother I know the pain you felt Max, and I didn’t do this to hurt you more, I did this because I know deep inside that you still love your mother very much because despite everything she’s still your mother, and I know that a part of you wants her to be at our wedding so that’s why I went, I invited her to our wedding. Please don’t be mad at me Max, I’m sorry that I lied to you, but I didn’t want you to change my mind on this, I know that deep down you do want this other wise I wouldn’t have done it.” Liz explained.

Max sighed running his hand through his hair.

“Liz, look I know where you are coming with this I do, and I also know that you are very stubborn and even if I had prevented you from going you would have found your way to do it somehow any way. But Liz I told you that I was done with that part of my life that included my mother.”

“Max she’s your mother, no matter where you are in life it will never change that fact that she’s your mother. Just like I can’t change the fact that Nancy is my mother or that Uncle Phillip is your father, and no matter how much they hurt us, they are still our parents and there’s always going to be something there, no matter how much you wish there wasn’t. I know that you want your mom at our wedding Max I know because despite what she did to us she did manage to make you happy prior to it, she was always there for you, she might have made some horrible choices in life but that doesn’t change the fact that she did them for you.”

Max sighed.

“You know what I love most about you Liz Parker.” Liz raised her eyebrow.

“What?”

“That you can read me like a book,” He said before wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him.

Liz giggled, “What can I say, it’s a gift,” She said before Max covered her mouth with his.

<center>*****</center>

The buzzing of Liz’s phone woke both her and Max the next morning.

“Hello?” Liz answered in a groggily voice. No one answered back and instead it kept vibrating.

“The hell…” She mumbled before looking at the screen and noticed it was her alarm. Her eyes widened.

“OH CRAP!” She said jumping out of the bed. Max who was rubbing his eyes sat up and watched his fiancé prance around like a maniac.

“Liz what’s wrong?” He asked.

“I completely forgot that I have to hand in the check to the cake maker in like five minutes, and if I don’t make it there soon they’re going to close.” She said as she quickly put on her clothes.

“Can’t you just drop by tomorrow?”

“No, I need to go now. I’ll call you later.” She said as she grabbed her purse before she gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran out the apartment.

Max sighed and looked over at the letter resting on his computer table.

‘Later.’ He thought to himself.

<center>*****</center>

Liz handed the check in on time and then ran home for a quick shower and fresh change of clothes before she went back to Max’s house where she found him still asleep.

She rolled her eyes and snatched the blankets off of him.

“HEY!” He groaned.

“Wake up sleepy head.” Liz said before opening up the shades.

“Oh god.” He groaned before placing his head under his pillow.

“Up, up!” Liz said smacking his butt. Max grabbed her arm before she got to pull it away and he pulled her down on the bed next to him and starting tickling her.

“Max!” She yelped through her series of laughs. She managed to punch him the stomach and he pulled away groaning.

“You’re lucky I want children other wise you would have gotten a nice sock in the balls.” She stated before jumping out of the bed, she grabbed his arms and pulled him towards the edge of the bed.

“Get up and go take a shower, you’re starting to smell.” She whined.

Max groaned before getting up out of bed.

“You whine too much.” He said before smacking her on the butt before running into the bathroom.

Liz smiled and started to make the bed. Once she finished she looked over and found a piece of paper on his computer desk. She walked over to it and picked it up.

It was a letter addressed to her and Max from the institute Jordan was facilitated in.

Just as she was about to open it Max walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair soaked from the shower. He noticed that Liz had found the letter.

“What’s this?” Liz asked as she held out the envelope.

“Maria gave it to me when you were in New York. She said it’s from Jordan. I didn’t know what to do with it so I thought I’d wait for you.”

“What do you want to do with it?” Liz asked.

“It’s up to you Liz.”

“I don’t know, I mean, Maria’s told me that he’s changed but, I’m not sure if I’m just ready to you know.” Liz stated.

Max nodded.

“Ok, then we’ll wait.” Liz nodded.

“Ok.” She said as she placed the letter in a drawer, leaving it for a time she was ready to open it.

<center>*****</center>

“Oh my god! I can’t believe that you are actually getting married today! I have been waiting for this day since the first time you told me you were dating Max, because then it would officially make us sisters!” Maria squealed as she, Isabel, and Liz were getting their nails done 6 hours before the wedding started.

Liz laughed, “Glad to know you are so excited,” She said. So far all the wedding plans were going great and everything was falling perfectly into place, and she was praying nothing went wrong.

“Are you kidding? I’m ecstatic! I’m so happy for the two of you, I mean after all the shit you two been through, I’m just so glad that it’s all over and done with and you two finally get your happily ever after.”

“Yeah, I completely agree.” Isabel said. She had been there and watched their relationship grow from their first date until today and she couldn’t be happier for the two of them that they had made it this far.

“Thanks you guys. I just hope I don’t start panicking last moment like you did Izzy.” Liz teased.

“Ha ha very funny.” Liz blew her a kiss.

“So, did you and Max ever read that letter Jordan wrote?” Maria asked.

“Yeah we did, we decided to wait, but I guess curiosity took over and two days later we sat down and read it. He apologized to both Max and I for coming between us, and for attacking me that day. He apologized for being a dick to Max, and he said that he learned that his feelings towards Max were kind of like a mechanical response because he felt that Max was going to take his place since he was supposed to be the eldest son but then he found out Max was the eldest son. Then when everyone drilled the idea of me and him in his head it just drove him to the edge that Max stole my heart. I still don’t know what to make of the situation and nor does Max, but it’s a start, he seems to come a long way, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to fully forgive him just yet.”

“I completely understand. He’s my brother and I’ve lived with him my entire life and I still haven’t forgive him and what he did didn’t directly hurt me, but it hurt you and you know me and you chica, we been through thick and thin and well when you’re hurt so am I.”

“Aww Maria, you’re going to make me cry.” Liz said her heart warming up at Maria’s words.

“Well save it for later.” Maria said.

The girls laughed.

“I know, knowing between you and Max the whole place will probably be flooded with your tears.”

“Ha ha,” Liz said, but she secretly knew that they were right, she did always get sentimental when it came to Max.

Once they had finished with their nails they headed over to the hotel where the wedding would take place.

It was going to be held the wedding ceremony would be taking place outside in the terrace of the Parker Hotel and the reception would take place in the hall in the hotel.

There were going to be around 300 guests. Nancy Parker was not one of them. She had decided she didn’t want to take part in the wedding and Liz couldn’t be happier, when her mother had stated that she wasn’t attending she retorted back and said that the invitation was only for her father and that she wasn’t even invited. Nancy walked out with a huff but Liz didn’t care, it was just one thing that would make her wedding more perfect.

Now the girls were getting their hair done for the wedding while Alex and Max got ready in their suite.

“So Max, how you feeling buddy?” Alex asked as he sat down on the lounge chair smoothing down the bottom of his tuxedo.

“To be honest, great! I’ve honestly been waiting for this for the longest time, I can finally just make this thing between Liz and I official.” Max said with the biggest smile on his face. He’s been sporting that smile all day and you couldn’t get him to stop no matter how hard you tried.

“I know what you mean man, it was like that when I was getting married to Iz.” Max nodded his head in agreement.

A knock on the door brought the two out of conversation.

“Come in!” Max called out and the person who walked in stunned Max. It was no one other than Lauren Walker, who walked in a beautiful blue gown with her hair dark long brunette hair worn straight and shiny.

“Mom.” Max said surprised.

“I don’t know if Liz told you or not…” Lauren stumbled through her words, she was so nervous and didn’t know what to say. She looked at her son and she couldn’t believe how handsome he looked and she couldn’t have been more proud of him. Shame on her for thinking what she had all those years ago, Liz Parker was the woman for her son and she was so proud that he never let anything get in his way.

“She did.” Max said.

“I didn’t know if you wanted me here or not, because if you don’t I’ll leave…” She started but Max cut her off before she could finish.

“I want you here mom. Thank you for coming, you look beautiful.” Max said sincerely and Lauren felt the tears well up in her eyes.

“And you look so handsome baby, so handsome, and I’m so ecstatic that you’re getting married, I know that what I did probably doesn’t make it seem like I am, but I am, I am so proud of you Max, I really am, and I’m so sorry…”

“Mom, it’s ok, lets just forget about all that stuff for today, today I’m getting married to the love of my life and that’s all I want to think about.”

Lauren nodded her head, “Ok,” She whispered.

“Well I’m going to go find my seat. Well actually could you tell me where Liz is, I wanted to give her something.” Lauren said.

“Yeah she’s down the hall, Suite 3.” Lauren nodded before walking out the door.

“Mom.” Lauren turned her head towards Max before she left the room.

“I am glad that you came.” Lauren smiled.

“Me too Max. Me too.”

<center>*****</center>

“Ok well so this is what we came up for your something new, something old, and yada yada yada.” Maria said as she reached grabbed for a bag with all the stuff in it.

“Now me and Isabel searched real hard, and we hope you like it because I know how picky you can be, especially when coming to your wedding, for we experienced your tantrums during all the planning, so I hope it meets your expectations.”

“This is your something new.” Maria said bringing out a pair of Harry Winston diamond earrings.

“Oh my god, Maria, Isabel, it’s gorgeous, I couldn’t accept that!” Liz said gawking at the beautiful dangling earrings that were presented in front of her.

“Non sense, plus we didn’t pay for it, it is courtesy of Phillip Evans.” Liz smiled.

“I still couldn’t accept it Maria.”

“Liz just take it because it’s already done and paid for and it matches perfectly with your outfit, now stop being humble on your wedding day, it’s all about you so take advantage of it.”

“Well if you insist!” Liz said grabbing the earrings from Maria.

The girls laughed.

“Ok, to continue, we didn’t really know what could be a good something blue, but this is what we came up with, it was a little blue fabric shaped in the letter M.

“Well, wow, it’s umm… beautiful…but yeah, what’s it for?” Liz asked.

Maria and Isabel shared a look with devious smiles on.

“Well this we got from one of those make your own clothes kits, and anyways this can basically stick on to any type of fabric, all you have to do is iron it onto whatever and it’s there permanently, so we figured you could iron it onto your lovely lingerie you are wearing underneath your gorgeous dress.”

“Maria! Isabel! I cannot believe you guys!” Liz said blushing.

“What! Come on! After today you and Max are officially you and Max, and we all know that Max is going to be itching to get that dress off you the minute you two are alone, imagine his reaction when he sees that you’re wearing lingerie with his initial on it, it’s the equivalent to getting his name tattooed on you, only less permanent.” Isabel explained.

Liz shook her head and grabbed the fabric M from their hands.

“Fine, I’ll iron it on, you guys are so bad.” The girls giggled before going on.

“Ok well this is you something old and something borrowed mixed together.” Maria and Isabel said pulling out a diamond butterfly hair pin. Liz graciously reached for it.

“Wow you guys, it’s beautiful.”

“Yes it is.” The girls turned towards the door where a new voice had came from. They were all surprised to see Lauren standing there.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to intrude or anything, I just wanted to come and tell you thank you for inviting me, it really meant a lot to me, and even though you already have your something old, I was kind of hoping that you would wear this.” Lauren said as she unwrapped something wrapped in a white handkerchief.

Liz looked at it.

“It was my mother’s, she wore it on her wedding day, and I always assumed that I would wear it on mine, but, well, that never really happened, and so I thought that it would be perfect for you.” Lauren said reaching out to pass it to Liz.

Liz gaped at it and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was a diamond tennis bracelet, but the beauty of it was the engraving on the inside of it.

“Is this the date they had gotten married?” Liz asked as she looked at the engraving.

After waiting forever… we’ve finally made it here. October 15 1940

Lauren nodded her head.

“My father bought my mother that the day before their wedding, she always thought it brought their marriage luck. They got married at 19 and they stayed married for 53 years before they both passed.” She explained.

“I hope that it brings you and Max luck as well, I know it might not seem like it because of my actions, but I don’t think there could have been a better woman for my son, and I’m so glad that you proved me wrong.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

Liz felt her own tears rush towards her.

She accepted the bracelet with shaky hands.

“Thank you.” She said genuinely. Lauren nodded.

“I’ll see you out there.” She said giving her a wink and soft smiling before walking out the room.

<center>*****</center>

“Ok this is it Maxwell, you ready?” Alex whispered from behind Max as they both stood at the altar as the flower girl walked down the isle.

Max took in a big breath.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” He whispered back.

Max smiled as he saw Maria and Isabel walking down, both looking gorgeous in their baby blue satin bridesmaid dresses. His heart rate sped up and Liz was about to make her appearance down the isle.

The guests rose from their seats and all turned to face the entrance where the bride was coming.

Max’s breath got caught in his throat when Liz had finally walked down with her father. His face was priceless and he took in a deep breath and it was obvious that he was blown away by her appearance.

And she did look breathtaking, in her floor length white wedding gown with beautiful silver embroidery sequenced on the bodice that accented her body perfectly. It led in into a long puffy skirt with an elegant unique inward ruffle on the side, and to top it all she wore a small lace veil on her head.

Liz smiled as she walked down the aisle with her father. She looked a head of her where the man she was in love with was standing and her heart rate was beating faster and slower at the same time, she had been waiting for this moment for so long and she couldn’t have been more ecstatic that it was happening.

Once she reached the altar her father he gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing her over to the man of her dreams. She smiled at him and then took her place next to Max.

As the priest started the ceremony Liz gazed at Max taking in his every appearance, he looked so handsome and she couldn’t believe she was getting married to him.

It was just like the inscription on the tennis bracelet said, we’ve finally made it here, and she couldn’t be happier that they had.

She mouthed I love you to him and he mouthed back. They cried through-out the entire ceremony, the vows, the rings, all of it. It was the happiest moment of their lives.

“I Maxwell Walker take you Elizabeth Parker to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward, for as long as we both shall live.”

“I Elizabeth Parker take you Maxwell Walker to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward, for as long as we both shall live.”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the…” Max didn’t wait before wrapping his arm around her waist and bringing her close to give her that ending kiss. Liz smiled, laughed, cried, and gave her all in that kiss.

Once they split apart the guests and wedding party clapped and cheered and Liz giggled, she was finally married.

<center>*****</center>

The reception was a hit and Max and Liz shared their first dance to “I Knew I Loved You” by Savage Garden and cried and laughed during the entire time.

Now it was time for giving their speeches and Alex went first and Liz and Max sat and listened quietly both huddled up close together.

“Well if anyone knows Max like I do, than Liz I’m going to be wishing you my good luck right now, trust me you’ll need it.” The crowd laughed along with Liz before giving a glaring Max a kiss on the cheek.

“But if you also know Max like I do, you’ll know how much he truly loves this girl sitting next to him. I have watched Max mope, cry, laugh, and pretty much every other imaginable emotion a person could go through due to Liz, and I know that Max would not have traded any of it in. They’ve been through quite a lot in their last years but just by looking at them in this moment, the way they have their hands clasped together, and the way they have that twinkle in their eyes, I know that they will last longer than a lifetime. Just like I knew it way back when, when Max was telling me about his first date with our little Lizzie Parker. He was completely dazzled by her and still is. So here’s to Max and Liz, the couple with the most unique and special type of love I’ve ever come to known, may your lives be filled with happiness and so much more.” Alex said as he raised his glass and everyone followed with a “To Max and Liz.”

Max and Liz both stood up to hug Alex, Max clinging onto him tighter.

“I love you man, take care of him for me Liz.” Alex told her with a wink.

“You know I will.” She said before giving Max another kiss.

Maria took her turn. She smiled at both Max and Liz before starting.

“True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes. When I heard this quote I immediately thought of Max and Liz. Because unlike some of us, Max and Liz were faced with a challenge that ended up having them to love blindly, but in the end they over come it and when through it they learned that their love was true and so strong that they managed to get through the toughest of obstacles and it opened their eyes up to so many new possibilities.

Liz, I’ve known you since I’ve been born, you’re my best friend, and you know everything about me. We grew up together and there is no one else I want to be able to call my best friend. We’ve been through thick and thin and you know if there is anything I wanted most in this world it was your happiness, for a while there I wasn’t sure if you were able to get it, but Max changed my mind. When you’re with him your whole world lights up and I couldn’t have imagined a better man for you.

Max, my brother, what can I say? I love you with all the fiber in my soul, and I wish for nothing more than your happiness. That is why when I had found out that my brother was quiet little book worm Liz Parker first ever date, I was so ecstatic because even though I didn’t know you at the time, you were still my brother, and you were still one of the people very close to my heart, and that is why I was so happy that two people very dear to my heart were getting together. It made my heart even happier when I saw that you two were falling in love.

You two are the perfect couple and I truly believe that your love will last, so here’s my ending before I completely ruin all my makeup, here’s to you, my brother, and my sister…in law. May you two live hopelessly in love for the rest of your lives.”

Liz was in tears by the end of her speech as was Maria and the two shared the tightest hug.

“I love you Ria.” Liz said through her tears.

“Same here baby.” She said before moving onto Max. As she hugged him she whispered in his ear, “Love you big bro.” They both smiled and she gave him a wink before splitting apart from him.

The rest of the night went on perfectly and Liz had gotten that perfect wedding just like she wished.

When they were saying their goodbyes to go off to their honeymoon suite in the hotel they hugged their loved ones.

Max gave a hug to a crying Lauren and told her he loved her. Then he clasped his hands with his wife’s and together they went up into their suite.

Max lifted her in his arms and carried her into the room and gently placed her on the bed.

“Let’s get this thing off Mrs. Walker.” Max said pulling at her dress.

Liz giggled.

“Impatient much?”

“Definitely.”

“Ok, well wait a second Romeo, I have to tell you something. I don’t whether you will think it’s good or bad, hopefully good, but I wanted to wait until tonight to say this.”

Max raised his eyebrows, “What is it?”

“How do you feel about big surprises?”

“Liz, what’s the surprise?”

“Well, you can’t technically see it now, but give it about 9 months and you’ll be able too.” Max’s eyes widened and landed on her stomach.

“You’re not!” Liz nodded her head with a big smile.

“WE’RE PREGNANT!” Max screamed delighted. He grabbed Liz into his arms and gave her the biggest kiss and then bent down to rub her tummy.

“We’re pregnant, I’m going to be a dad.” Max whispered ecstatic over the situation.

He leaned into kiss her. When he pulled back he told her he loved her.

“I love you too. I’m glad you’re happy about this.” She whispered back.

“I am too. That was a great surprise.” He said thoughts about a baby in their life running through their head.

“If you think that’s something wait till you see my something blue.”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Alright guys one last thing...

While I was working on the epilogue I needed some insipration so I made this wallpaper for the fic...

The dress Liz is wearing is the dress she's wearing in the epilogue

and this is the bridesmaid outfits!

Hope you guys like!!

<3 Jessika