I Never Stopped Loving You(AU,M/L,ADULT)Pt100Complete 12/4

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt42 9/30/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

keepsmiling7 Yes it was a very Merry Christmas indeed!

L-J-L 76 Oh yeah Max and Liz had a good time once they were alone.

begonia9508 Oh yes Max and Liz got nice and hot!

Natalie36 Oh yeah Max has a little bit of a bad boy in him.

Part 42 Six weeks later

It had been a month since Carolyn moved in, and Liz loved having her friend close by. But she loved it more on the nights she shared a bed with the only man she had ever loved. But tonight was girls night. They all agreed to kick their man out for the night and just have fun. Liz just knew that a crazy game of truth or dare was on the table. Lucky there were no late night tattoo parlors in Roswell.

"Parker we got everything for tonight?"
"Just need to order the pizza when the others get here."
"Cool. Things seem to be going really well with Max."
"They are."
"I'm going to find a house Liz. I already talked to Diane. She will help me get things set up so Kat doesn't have to stay in the foster home after she graduates. Jason won't have any issues. Both want to go to school out here."
"I still can't believe Kat is turning down the chance to go to Harvard."
" It's her choice. I want her to follow her dreams not mine for her."

Just then the door bell rang. Liz when to open it and found the other three girls.

"Hey did you all come together or some thing?" Asked Liz
"Nope just timed it right." Said Isabel
"Come on in. Everything is set up. All we need to do is order the pizza when we are ready."
"Cool. So what are the plans cuz?" Asked Serena
"Well we gotta play truth or dare." Said Carolyn
"Not sure that is a good idea." Said Maria
"Chicken Maria? Relax Liz gave me the rules. Rena ain't going to do anything that will harm her health." Said Carolyn
"No I'm not chicken!"
"Maria, it will be fine. Care won't do anything too crazy." Said Liz
"I think it might be fun. Let's play!" Said Isabel

Liz looked at Carolyn and saw a twinkle in her eye. She knew that wasn't good. The five of them settled in the living room.

"OK who asks the first question?" Asked Serena
"You can." Said Liz
"OK. Carolyn, truth or dare. Have you ever been in love?" Asked Serena
"Truth. No. But I might be falling in love." Said Carolyn

Liz turned to look at her friend.

"What?! You didn't tell me before now?" Asked Liz
"You been a little busy with your own love life. OK my turn, Isabel truth or dare. Did you ever walk in on Max and Liz in high school having sex?"

Liz turned bright red with the question. Isabel watched her friend and winked.

"Dare." Said Isabel
"I dare you to drink a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce."
"Fine."

Liz got up when to the kitchen to grab a spoon the Tabasco and a glass of milk. She returned and handed the spoon and Tabasco to Isabel and placed the glass on the table. Isabel poured the sauce on the spoon and put it in her mouth and swallowed. Then grabbed the glass of milk and drank it down. Isabel's eyes were watering when she looked at the others.

"You OK Izzy?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. My turn. Maria, truth or dare. Have you and Michael ever had sex in a public place?"
"I'll go with truth. Yes the break room in the Crashdown. Right on the sofa." Said Maria
"Eww! I've sat on that thing!" Said Serena
"I already knew that." Said Liz
"What?" Asked Maria
"I uh saw you. I was coming down the stairs and saw you. I turned around and when back up stairs."
"OK Lizzie. Truth or dare. What really happened when you broke up with Max? When you were in Boston?" Asked Maria

Carolyn and Serena paled at the question knowing the answer. But neither knew what Liz would choose.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt43 10/1/14

keepsmiling7 Yes truth or dare can be dangerous, you could also learn things you never knew about your friends.

L-J-L 76 You find out Liz's choice here.

begonia9508 I only played once or twice.

Part 43

"Liz?" Asked Isabel
"Truth. Right before the accident I was in I found out I was pregnant. In the accident I lost the baby. I was in such pain, not physical. But emotional. It hurt even to hear Max's voice. When I came home for Christmas I told him. But when I got back to school I started to pick fights with him when he called. I finally stopped talking to him and told him I couldn't be with him any more." Said Liz

Isabel pulled Liz into a hug. While Liz cried.

"God Liz. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." Said Maria
"It's fine Ria. I choose to answer. Could have taken a dare. Besides you and Isabel had a right to know." Said Liz wiping the tears away.
"Does Max know about the baby you lost?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. He knows everything."
"Liz it's your turn to ask a question. So ask me." Said Serena
"Right. Uh Rena, why did you use to hate me? Truth or dare?"
"Truth. I wished that I had what you did. I didn't get along with my parents. I saw how close you were with yours and it hurt. When they died and I had to come here to live I wanted nothing more then to get out of watching you with them. That is why I turned to drugs. They numbed my pain. Liz that is so in the past. I love you. You are my best friend."
"Love ya too Rena." Said Liz

"OK Isabel truth or dare. Who was your first kiss?" Asked Isabel
"Truth, Alex. I fell for him when we were fourteen."
"Does Alex know this?" Asked Maria
"He knows he was my first kiss, but not my first crush turned love. OK Liz truth or dare. Other then Care Bear boy, was there any one weird you when out with?"

"Dare." Said Liz
"I dare you to call Max and tell him you pregnant."
"Actually, Isabel I am. I found out today at the doctor." Said Liz
"What?!" Screamed everyone.
"How far are you?" Asked Serena
"About six weeks. Since Christmas."
" Have you told Max?" Asked Isabel
"Not yet. I was planning to do that tomorrow."
"If no one has a problem I'm changing the dare." Said Isabel

None of the others had a problem. Agreeing that Max shouldn't find out he was going to be a father from a silly game. Instead Liz had to call Alex and in a sexy voice ask him out. Liz blocked her number for the call and put it on speaker so everyone could hear. By the end of the call they were all laughing at the fact that Alex was stammering during the call. It turned out to be a great night for all the ladies.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt44 10/2/14

begonia9508 Yes the girls had fun. Yes poor Alex.

keepsmiling7 You won't have to wait long for Liz to tell Max the news.

L-J-L 76 You find out how Max reacts in this part.

Part 44

Liz picked up her phone the next morning and called Max.

"Hi baby." Said Max
"Hey Max. Uh there is something we need to talk about."
"Liz are you OK?"
"Yeah. It's just not something we should talk about on the phone."
"OK how about I come over in an hour?"
"That would be great."
"Love you Liz."
"Love you too Max."

Liz hung up and sat on the sofa staring out the window.

"You OK Liz?" Asked Carolyn
"Yeah. Max is coming over in an hour."
"Want me to get lost?"
"Do you mind?"
"Nope. I think it's best that you and Max talk about this alone."
"Care, there is no rush in finding a house you know."
"I know. But you know Amy and the Sheriff are getting married soon and Amy will move into his house."
"Yeah I know."
"Amy, said she would let me have first crack at her house. It's got three bedrooms so it might be a good buy."
"Amy would give you a good deal. You're family now."
"Yeah I know. It's great how your family and friends have accepted me so easily."
"Care, they like you for who you are. I mean they know you were there for me when I needed a friend. I will never forget that."
"Love ya Lizzie."
"Love ya too Care."
"I'm going to go meet David at the Crash before he goes to the hospital."
" Tell him I said hi."
"I will. OK if he spends the night tomorrow?"
"It's fine. You never mind when Max stays over."
"Hey you are always happy when you get some lovin' from Maxie."
"I think you have spent to much time with my cousin."

Carolyn laughed grabbed her keys and headed out of the house.

Max parked his truck in front of Liz's house an hour after they talked on the phone. He had to wonder what Liz wanted to talk about. He got out of the truck and walked up to the door. He took out the key Liz had given him a couple weeks ago and let himself in. He found her on the living room sofa with a cup of tea sitting on the table in front of her.

"Hey Liz are you OK?"

Liz turned to face him and smiled.

"Yeah."
"You sure your not sick or something?"
"Max, I'm not going to repeat a past mistake."
"What's wrong honey? You're scaring me."
"I'm just going to say this OK?"
"Liz please tell me."
"Max, you're going to be a father. I'm pregnant. About six weeks."
"Pregnant? Six weeks?"
"Yeah."
"You're sure?"
"Well the five test I took plus the one my doctor did can't be all wrong."

Max smiled and grabbed her scooping her up into his arms and gave her a kiss.

"You're happy about this?"
"Yes! Liz I want nothing more then to have a family with you."
"Max, you should know the girls already know. But they won't say anything."
"Liz, are you happy about this?"
"Yes. You have no idea how scared I was to tell you."
"Liz never be scared to tell me anything. But I think before we tell your dad we should think about getting married."
"I don't want to get married just because I'm pregnant."
" Liz, tomorrow is Valentine's day. I was going to do this then but I want to do it now."

Max reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small box. He opened it to reveal a one cart princess cut diamond ring in a white gold setting and ban.

"Elizabeth Parker, I know what life is like with you in my life. I also know what it's like without you. You have a place in my heart that no one else will ever be able to reach. You're not just my lover, but my best friend. So will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honor of becoming my wife, and soulmate? Liz, will you marry me?"

Liz looked at the ring and then at Max's pleading eyes. She knew he had been planning this. He was going to ask even if there was no baby. She grabbed his face leaned in and kissed him.

"Yes."
"Yes?"
"Yes Max I'll marry you."

Max broke into a huge grin and started to kiss Liz with all the passion he had inside. He broke long enough to slide the ring onto her finger. Then returned to his assault on her. After a couple minutes Liz pushed him off her.

"My room. Rule number one when you have a roommate. No sex in the shared parts of the house."
"Can't wait until she moves out."
"Still won't happen."

Max gave Liz a sad puppy look. Liz just laughed and lead Max to her bedroom.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt45 10/3/14

Natalie36 Yes Max and Liz are getting married and having a baby.

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Max got a nice surprise and Liz got her Valentine's gift a little early.

L-J-L 76 Yes Max just wants to make love to the woman he loves and doesn't care where! They will tell their parents, it's not like they can keep the baby a secret very long!

begonia9508 Oh yes it's a good day for Max and Liz!

Part 45

Max picked Liz up and threw her down on the bed. Liz laughed as Max climbed on top of her. Max then took her lips in his and showered her with kisses. Liz grabbed Max pulling him closer to her. He pushed her shirt up and ran his hands over her soft skin. When Max moved to her neck Liz let out a soft moan. It didn't take long for their clothes to end up on the floor. Max kissed a line down to Liz's smooth stomach. He smiled and then spoke to the belly.

"Hey little baby. I'm your daddy. I can't wait til I get to meet you. But know this I love you already."

Liz smiled. Max looked up to meet her eyes. Liz reach and took his hard member in her hand rubbing it. She smiled when she heard the goan come from him.

"Woman do you have any idea what you are doing to me?"
"The something you have been doing to me."

Liz let her hand slip off and Max moved between her legs and entered her hot slick core. He hissed at how tight she was. He set a fast hard pace. He pumped in and out. Liz had her hands wrapped around his neck. Her hands moved down his back. She moaned as her body reacted to Max. She had never felt this way with anyone else.

"Max god don't stop."
"Wouldn't dream of it honey."
"God yes! Max you feel so good!"
"Fuck Liz! You're so tight."

Liz's nails dug into Max's back as they both hit their climax at the same time. Max pulled out and fell to the bed next to her. Both of them were breathing hard as they laid in each others arms.

Carolyn walked into the house with Serena. Serena looked around and didn't see Max or Liz any where. She headed down the hall to the bathroom and heard the moaning and groaning coming from Liz's room. She opened the door a crack without looking yelled into the room.

"Maxie you already knocked my cousin up. I think you can cut down on the fucking now!"
"Serena! Get lost!" Yelled Liz

Serena closed the door laughing. Carolyn just looked at her like she was crazy.

"You know you might not want to piss Liz off. She gets cranky when she doesn't get laid." Said Carolyn
"Oh but it's oh so much fun to mess with them."

Carolyn just shook her head. Serena was defiantly one of a kind.

"Rena, you got to remember that you aren't the one living with Liz."
"Oh please Beth is nothing to be scared of.
"Got a question. Why do you call Liz Beth all the time?"
"I use to do it as a kid to piss her off. But at some point it just became what I call her. But I'm the only one who can."
"It became a personal nickname."
"Yeah, Care I love her so much."
"I know. So do I. She was the first person I ever opened up with."
"Liz said you didn't have the best childhood."
"Yeah and for a while I did engage in meaning less sex. Liz made me realize that I wanted more out of life."

Serena pulled Carolyn into a hug knowing that they both got lucky to have Liz in their lives.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt46 10/4/14

L-J-L 76 Serena, can at times at do some crazy unbelievable things.

keepsmilng7 Yes Max and Liz are being very accepting of what is happening. As for Carolyn and Serena, yeah they are becoming close friends.

begonia9508 Oh yes at some point Liz will get her cousin back.

,Part 46

Liz and Max came out of the bedroom to find Serena and Carolyn playing cards.

"Hi guys." Said Liz
"So Beth you two decided to grace us with your presents?" Asked Serena
"Liz, if she's going to be like that then maybe we shouldn't tell her." Said Max

Carolyn looked at Liz her eyes finding the ring on her left hand. She smiled and waited for Liz to say something.

"Liz what is Max talking about?" Asked Serena
"Rena, Max asked me to marry him. I said yes."
"Congregation Parker. I'm happy for you." Said Carolyn
"Thanks."
"Max, you do know if you break Lizzie's heart I will hurt you." Said Serena
"I don't plan on hurting her."
"Good."
"Rena, you know how much I love Max. How much I always loved Max." Said Liz
"Yeah I know Beth. I just want to see you happy."
"I know. Max makes me happy."
"That he does." Said Serena
"Just be glad you didn't live with Liz after she broke up with Max. It wasn't fun." Said Carolyn
"I wasn't that bad was I?" Asked Liz
"No but it wasn't always pleasant either."
"I'm sorry Care."
"We're good."

Liz gave both Carolyn and Serena a hug.

"So what are you two planing for Valentine's day?" Asked Max
"I'm going out with David." Said Carolyn
"Kyle is taking me to dinner. Then we will spend some time at home alone." Said Serena
"Yeah, in bed if I'm not mistaken." Said Liz
"Hey! I'm not the one knocked up! That would be you Beth!" Said Serena
"You sure about that? You have been kind of moody." Said Max
"I am not pregnant!" Said Serena
"Max lay off. Serena, is it possible?" Said Liz
"No! Kyle and I always use protection."
"Rena, I was on the pill. I still got pregnant. Not that I'm upset about it. Think about it. Take a test. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you are." Said Liz
"I know. But what kind of mother would I be? I mean I fucked up my life."
"But you have over come your mistakes. I am proud to have you as my friend. Rena, I love you." Said Max
"Love ya too Maxie. Just take care of Beth and that little baby."
"You know I will."
"Now you just got to tell the parents this news." Said Carolyn
"Not looking forward to tell Liz's dad that I got her pregnant." Said Max
"Oh come on Max, of the guys I've dated he's met, you are the only one he has liked." Said Liz
"Didn't stop him from telling me that if I hurt you he would break me back in high school."
"Uh he's a dad. His job is to protect his little girl. You will feel the same way when we have a daughter who starts dating."
"Yeah well our daughter won't start dating until she is thirty."

All three girls started to laugh knowing that Max would be wrapped easily around the little finger of his daughter.

TBC

A/N I can't decide if Max and Liz should just have just one one baby or twins. What do you think?

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt47 10/5/14

begonia9508 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 We find out how the parents react in this part.

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Max and Liz are starting on a new life together.

Part 47

Sunday Liz invited her parents and Diane over to have dinner with her and Max. Carolyn had gone out with David. Max was setting the table in the dinning room while Liz finished making the salad to go with the stuffed shells and garlic bread. The door bell rang and Liz when to let her parents in.

"Hi mom, dad." Said Liz
"Hi honey. So is it just us or is Max joining us?" Asked Nancy
"Max and Diane are joining us. There is something Max and I have to tell you."
"Hi Mr. Parker. Mrs. Parker." Said Max wrapping his arms around Liz
"Hi Max. Dinner smell wonderful." Said Nancy
"Thanks mom. It's almost ready. We can eat when Diane gets here."

Five minutes later Diane arrived and they all sat down to dinner. Nancy watched her daughter who seemed to be trying to keep her left hand hidden, and the way Max didn't seem to want to leave her side. Nancy smiled having a good idea what news they were going to be given tonight, and glad that her husband's hunting rifle was locked up safely at home.

"Mom, dad, Diane. Max and I have some news to share with you." Said Liz
"What is it Liz?" Asked Diane
"I asked Liz to marry me a couple days ago." Said Max
"And I said yes." Said Liz
"Max, you better take care of my little girl." Said Jeff
"I promise sir."
"Congregations honey." Said Nancy
"Liz, you know I have always felt you were part of my family. So this is just making it official." Said Diane
"Thank you. There is one other thing. I'm pregnant. Max and I having a baby." Said Liz
"Are you sure?" Asked Nancy
"Yes mom." Said Liz
"Lizzie, I wish you waited to have a child until after you married but, there is no way I can be upset about a grandchild." Said Jeff
"Thanks dad." Said Liz
"You do know that there is a chance that you could have twins. Max and Isabel are twins remember." Said Diane
"Yeah, honey wouldn't that be something?" Said Max
"Yeah. Though Isabel does like to play the older sister card."
"She is ten minutes older and only because she was to impatient to be second." Said Max
"Don't let Izzy hear you say that. Might piss her off." Said Liz
"I know how to handle my sister."

The rest of the evening when well and by the time the parents left they seemed happy that their children were getting married and they would have a new grandchild or two in less then a year

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt47 10/6/14

Natalie36 Yes Max and Isabel do fight about ho is older a lot. Yes the family dinner when well.

begonia9508 Well the worse old Jeff would of done if he had his gun was march Max and Liz to the nearest person who could marry them for what we use to call a "shotgun wedding."

L-J-L76 You have to wait to see if it's twins or not!

keepsmiling7 Well the worse part is over for a while. Yes it a scary thought twins. But it is possible!

Part 48

Carolyn followed David into his apartment. They removed their jackets tossing them on the sofa before making their way to the bedroom. David shoved Carolyn down on the bed and started to kiss her. Carolyn let out a moan as he began to suck on her neck. David looked into Carolyn's eyes smiling. He had never felt like this with anyone before.

"Dave, make love to me."
"Care, I love you."
"Love you too."

Soon they undressed each other and David rained kisses down her body. The whole time her hand never left his body. She let out a groan as he sucked on her breast while squeezing the other. He moved up and started to nibble at her ear. The whole time his dick becoming even more painful with need. He moved his right and down and gentle rand his fingers over her center. She shuttered at the touch. He slipped his finger in and felt how wet and slick she was.

"Dave, stop teasing me."
"You want me now sugar?"
"God yes."

Dave pulled out a condom and rolled it on before place Care's legs on his hips. Then meeting her eyes he place the tip of his manhood at her entrance and plugging in to her hard letting out a groan at how tight she was. He started to pump in and out as Care wrapped her legs tightly around his waist forcing him in deeper. She met him thrust for thrust their hips banging together. Her nails ran over his back as their body became coated in sweat.

"Shit Care you're so fucking tight!"
"God Dave! Harder!"

Dave increased his pace making each thrust harder and harder as Carolyn's moans became louder. He felt her walls clam down tightly on him as they both reacher their climax at the same time as his seed shot out of him. He rolled off her and laid next to her on the bed.

"That was amazing." Said Carolyn breathing hard.
"Yeah. Care, you OK? I wasn't to rough was I?"
"Dave, I'm perfect."
"It's just I haven't been with very many girls."
"Dave, you are amazing. I wish I could go back and change things. I spent a long time having meaningless sex with guys I hardly knew. But now I understand what Liz said about making love. It's ten times better then just sex."
"Want to talk about it?"
"Well I think my issues started when my dad took off when I was nine. Right after my sister Kat was born. I stopped trusting men."
"Care, just because you father abandoned you doesn't mean others will. I'm not going anywhere."
"I know. You make me feel things I never felt before."
"Care, that's good. It means you are healing."

Dave wrapped his arms tightly around her as they started to drift off to sleep.

"Care?"
"Hmm?"
"You got to tell be the story behind Scooby some time."
"Drunk. Liz let me do it."

Dave kissed her and both fell to sleep.

Kyle walked into the bedroom to find Serena curled up on the bed in a ball mumbling.

"Honey are you OK?" Asked Kyle

Serena didn't answer just kept mumbling. He pulled her into his arms. He held her while speaking softly to her.

"Rena whatever is bothering you, you can tell me."
"Kyle, I'm pregnant."
" Pregnant?"
" You know going to have a baby."
"Is this why you are so upset? I think it's great news."
"Kyle what kind of mother can I be? I mean I'm a recovering drug addict and drunk. It would sound really bad for me to tell our kid not to drink or use drugs when I've done both."
"Rena, you won't be in this alone. You got me, my dad, Amy. Your aunt and uncle, Michael, Maria, Isabel, Alex, Carolyn. Don't forget you got Max and Liz too."
"Max and Liz might be a little busy themselves."
"What are you talking about?"
"Kyle, you can't say anything if I tell you this."
"I promise not to."
"Liz is pregnant. She found out right before Valentine's day."
"She tell Max yet?"
"Yeah. They are now engaged. They were having the parents over for dinner to tell them all of this tonight."
"Well Rena, you got the rest of us."
"Thanks that is why I love you so much Buddha boy."
"Love you too Red."

Kyle kissed her and they fell to sleep in each others arms.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt49 10/7/14

keepsmiling7 Serena, will have a lot of help. She's just scared because of her past right now.

begonia9508 Kyle won't abandon Serena. It may take time for Kyle to get the nerve up to ask Serena to marry him. But more then likely she does want to marry him.

L-J-L 76 Well you find out if Max and Liz are having twins or not.

Part 49 One month later

Max paced nervously in the exam room at Liz's doctor's office. Liz was laying on the table waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Max sit down and relax. This will just comferm how long along I am. Everything is going to be fine."
"Just scared."
"I know honey. But we are in this together."

Just then the doctor came in.

"You must be Max. I'm Dr. Ava Turner."
"Nice to meet you." Said Max
"Take a seat. Liz, I when over the file sent by your doctors in Boston. I agree that the injuries you got in the accedent is what caused your miscarriage back in college. But I still want to keep a close eye on you." Said Dr. Turner
"That's fine." Said Liz
"Is there any reason to think that she could miscarry again?" Asked Max
"There is always the chance. Now let's get a look at this baby." Said Dr. Turner

Liz pulled her shirt up to reveal her still flat stomach.

"Now this might be a bit cold."

Dr. Turner squeezed a gel onto Liz's stomach turned on the machine and placed the wand on the gel moving it around. Then she turned up the sound. Dr. Turner turned to look at the young couple.

"Are there twins in either of your families?"
"Uh I have a twin sister." Said Max
"Doctor, are you saying that I'm having twins?" Asked Liz
"Yes I have two heart beats. Here I'll show you."

Max and Liz looked closer at the at the screen. They both were having a hard time seeing. Dr. Turner hit a few keys and a circle appeared around two different spots.

"I would say that you are about three and a half months. So you should be due near the end of August, beginning of September. Though you may be a little early. It's been known to happen with twins."
"We're having twins Max!" Said Liz
"Yeah." Said Max
"I'll print you a couple of pitchers." Said Dr. Turner
"Thanks." Said Liz
"Doc are you able to tell if they are boys or girls?" Asked Max
"It's too early. But in a few months we will be able to tell."
"Max, I don't care if they are boys, girls or one of each. They are ours. That is all that matters." Said Liz
"I know, I just think it would be nice to have two little girls that look just as beautiful as their mother. But as long as they get your ears it doesn't matter." Said Max
"I like your ears."
"Are you kidding? They are big and stick out too far!"
"They are cute."

Dr. Turner smiled at the young couple.

Serena sat in a both in the Crashdown. She had to wonder if Liz felt like shit too. She placed her head down on the table and didn't look up until she heard a glass being placed in front of her.

"Ginger ale, it will help settle your stomach." Said Nancy
"Thanks Aunt Nancy."
"You know your mom had the same problem with morning sickness."
"How can it be called morning sickness when I get it all day?"
"So did your mom. We were close once. But the fact is I never liked your father. I thought he would do nothing but hurt your mom. It drove us apart. You and Liz paid the most for it."
"Aunt Nancy, mom loved you and wanted to make things right with you. My dad knew you didn't like him. But he was the one who wanted you to get me if anything happened to both of them. He knew his family wouldn't be good for me."
"Serena, I know. I want you to know I love you as much as I do Liz."
"I know."
"I do wish that you and Kyle would get married. But it's your choice."
"You know I thought Uncle Jeff was going to go after Kyle with his gun."
"I wouldn't let him."
"Thanks."

Nancy got up and hugged Serena. Serena knew how much her aunt loved her.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt50 10/8/14

L-J-L 76 Yes poor Serena! You find out where Max and Liz are going to live in this part.

begonia9508 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Nancy is going to be a big help to both Serena and Liz. Oh yes Max and Liz will have their hands full.

Part 50

Max looked around his now empty apartment. He was moving into Liz's house today. He was going to be by Liz's side during this time. He was giving some of his furniture away. His bedroom set was going to Carolyn, for her brother's room. He only had a full size bed and they weren't going to need it at Liz's. The unfurnished room was going to become a nursery, and it was still in great shape.

"Hey, you OK?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. It's just going to be different living together."
"Max, since Christmas we have spent more nights together then apart."
"I know."
"Max once we marry we will have to live together. Besides don't you want to be with me when I have weird food cravings?"
"Wouldn't miss it honey."

Max kissed Liz pulling her close. Neither noticed when Michael came up behind them.

"Hey we got everything or do you want t roll around on the floor for a while?" Ask Michael

Liz turned red while Max just glared at his friend.

"Michael what is taking so long?" Asked Maria joining them.
"These two were making out again." Said Michael
"We were not making out. We were just kissing." Said Max
"Max, hate to point this out but you and Liz never just kiss. You either make out or go at it like a couple of bunnies." Said Maria
"Maria!" Said Liz

Maria just grinned and pulled Michael away. Max and Liz exited the apartment locking the door. Max then turned in his keys to the landlord and headed out to his truck with Liz in his arms. It was only a ten minute drive to Liz's house. We their house now.

"Next, weekend we will be over at Care's new house painting."
"Well not Serena or me."
"I know. Amy told Care that she would hire painters. But Care said we could do it ourselves."
"That is just how Carolyn is."
"I'm being to learn that. You feeling OK?"
"Yeah. Poor Serena has been feeling like crap the past few days."
"Really getting hit hard with morning sickness?"
"More like all day sickness."
"That is bad."
"If it keeps up she might end up in the hospital and put on an IV to keep fluids in her."
"Hope she feels better soon."
"Me too."

The rest of the drive was quite.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt51 10/9/14

keepsming7 Yes it's good that Max is moving in with Liz.

begonia9508 Oh yeah Michael and Maria don't seem to think it's fun to tease their friends.

L-J-L 76 Serena should start feeling better soon.

Part 51

Kyle walked into the apartment he shared with Serena. He knew that she was having a hard time of it. He wished that there was something that he could do to help her. But for at lest the next month it was going to be rough on her. He found her laying on the sofa.

"How you feeling?"
"Not too good."
"Red I'm worried about you."
"Kyle, Aunt Nancy said my mom had bad morning sickness too."
"Honey, you don't have morning sickness you have all day sickness. I really think you should see the doctor."
"I already made an appointment for tomorrow morning. This just doesn't feel right to me. It shouldn't be this bad."
"You need to try and eat something. I'm going to warm up some soup OK?"
"Yeah. Maybe some toast too?"
"Anything you want honey."
"Thank you."
"Uh you know your uncle asked me if I plan to marry you."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Would you want to get married? I mean not right this second. But one day?"
"I never really thought about it."
"Serena, I do love you and while my parents didn't work out. I'm not turned off by the idea."
"Kyle, I love you too. Things weren't good between my parents when they were killed by that drunk. My dad's family was trying to get him to join the family business."
"What was his family into?"
"Drugs. He wanted nothing to do with it. He would have been so disappointed in me for turning to drugs."
"Red, you made a mistake. But you have over come it. I will never leave you babe."
"I know that."
"Let's talk about something happier. Like your birthday on Friday."
"What about it?"
"Liz wants to throw you a party. You know just the gang."
"That might be fun. That is if I can get over this morning sickness."
"I'm sure Liz will understand if your not up to it."
"Yeah she would. By the way Kyle, I think I would like to get married one day."
"Cool. Not you just rest and I'll get you something to eat."

Kyle gave her a kiss and headed into the kitchen grinning. He had a very special surprise for Serena on her birthday.

Liz curled up on the sofa with her feet on Max's lap. He just smile and started to rub them. He could see the small baby bump starting to show. But he knew better then to point it out.

"Damn Max, she got you wrapped around her little finger doesn't she?" Asked Dave coming in.

Carolyn was right behind him and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Max, loves Liz. He's just taking good care of his babies mama." Said Carolyn
"Hey! I never said it was a bad thing Care! Besides Liz looks so cute with that little baby bump she's got now." Said Dave

Carolyn and Max laughed as a throw pillow hit David in the head both knowing that Liz wasn't that happy about starting to show.

"Damn Liz! The Dallas Cowboys could use you at quarterback! You got a great arm." Said Dave
"Don't ever bring up that I have started to show again. Or the next time we play truth or dare you will pay big time!" Said Liz
"I would listen if I were you. This guy I dated once pissed Liz off and she dared him to dress as Belle from Beauty and the Beast for a full day of classes." Said Carolyn
"When did you become so evil Liz?"
"I'm not evil! I just don't let anyone get away with shit any more." Said Liz

Max just smiled knowing better then to say anything about Liz's mood swings. Dave and Carolyn headed out for their date.

TBC