Stranded (AU,M/L,Adult) chpt 3 4/12/08 Complete

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Stranded (AU,M/L,Adult) chpt 3 4/12/08 Complete

Post by jake17 »

Title: Stranded
Author: Jake17
Rating: Adult
Coupling: M/L
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell just my eternal fascination with Jason Behr’s body and what I love to do with it….oh my…sigh
Summary: Liz finds herself alone with a broken down car on a deserted stretch of highway…it’s hot …very hot and there is no one in sight. Will someone come to save her from her unfortunate situation?
Authors Note: This story was inspired by the unlucky day I ended up with a flat tire on the highway. I sent my very good friend a txt and she sent me one back with a beautiful fantasy of Max coming along to save me. (shirtless of course!) Immediately my imagination went wild and this story was born…
I want to dedicate this story to the sweetest funniest girl I know...who just happens to share my obsession with Jason and his beautiful amazing perfect body. Thank you for everything Angie you are the best! :D
Thanks to BehrBabe for this amzing banner. I love it!
Chapter 1.

“Well this is just freaking great I have no clue where I am and my freaking cell phone has no service”

Liz looked at the poorly written directions that were scribbbled on a cocktail napkin. She was on her way to a wedding and stopped to visit her good friend Maria .. many drinks later she found herself running late …against her better judgment she took down directions from Maria that she swore was a short cut and would get her to her destination on time. Dressed in her very sexy backless low cut black cocktail dress that Maria had talked her into wearing Liz clutched the napkin and quickly began to worry.

“I have not seen a sign in like forever or another car for that matter…please tell me you did not send me on an abandoned highway Maria!!”

Just then Liz started to hear a loud thumping sound coming from her car.

“No…no …that is not my tire …I just hit something that all …that is definitely not my tire …because if that is my tire that would be really really bad since I have no clue how to even change a tire.”

Liz pulled over to the side of the road and stepped out onto the hot steamy New Mexico heat.

Still a little tipsy from her five glasses of red wine she felt a little unsteady walking in her black heels that were two inches higher than what she was used to wearing and leaned up against her rental car sighing in disbelief.

“This is ridiculous I am a woman I can do anything …I certainly can change a stupid tire”

She went over to the trunk and pulled out everything she thought she would need.

“Ok I have this umm …thing that gets the bolts off and the spare…that should be all I need ..ok here’s goes nothing “

Liz struggled with the bolts while blowing her long black hair out of her eyes. Between the heat and alcohol she was definitely having no luck getting anything loose. That’s when she heard the noise.

Still bent over in her skimpy dress she peered into the distance shielding her eyes with her hand when she saw his jeep coming like a mirage in the desert steam.

“Thank god …oh thank god”

Liz quickly dropped the tire iron and ran into the middle of the road waving her hands around …which was really unnecessary since there was no possible way anyone could miss this dark haired goddess dressed to kill.

Slowly the jeep came to a stop pulling over in back of her car. The sun was directly in her face so it was impossible for her to see the person who was coming towards her.

“Umm hi …thank you so much for stopping …as you can see I have a flat –

As soon as he got close enough so that the sun was no longer blocking her view of the most beautiful man she had ever seen in her life she had instantly forgotten how to speak.

“Hi…so it’s a flat tire huh…that shouldn’t be a problem”

He slowly let his amber golden seductive eyes roam over every inch of her …as he started to unbuttoned his shirt.

“Umm w-what are you…

Liz pointed to his chest still trying to catch her breath not even believing her luck that the person that had came to save her looked liked someone sent straight from heaven.

“Oh I don’t want to get my shirt dirty I’m on my way to a wedding …I’m Max by the way…Max Evans.”

“Oh …yeah wouldn’t want your shirt to get dirty ...no …that would be bad…yeah very bad”

Max chuckled as he draped his shirt over the seat of his jeep and walked towards her.

“So do you have a name or are you trying to be as mysterious as you are beautiful”

“Name …name …oh yeah of course I have a name”

‘Holy shit look at his body …I didn’t know muscles like that existed on a man…god I’d love to just –

“So am I supposed to guess this name?”

“Oh god sorry … you have to excuse me I’ve had some wine and between that and this god awful heat I’m not quite feeling like myself.”

As Max bent over to see what exactly he was dealing with he couldn’t help but notice her long silky tan legs and her painted red toes that peeked out from her high heels. He felt his heart beat just a little faster as he went to look up at her and followed the slit of her dress up between her legs.

Suddenly he lost the ability to speak as he found himself eye level with the tiny beads of sweat that was trickling down the inside of her thighs.

“Umm…

“Liz…sorry ..again …I’m Liz …Liz Parker”

She bent down to shake his hand and licked her parched lips which was enough to make his body respond immediately.

Without any real reason his voice went to a raspy whisper which was enough to make Liz’s body respond the same way.

“Umm Liz you must have hit something that caused your tire to go flat …your frame is all bent ..this car is not going anywhere …I’m afraid you going to need a tow.”

Liz was in a trance looking into those eyes with his long dark lashes and his sexy mouth that she imagined kissing every inch of her body.

“Sorry…what was that?”

He smiled at her which just made it worse …his smile was even sexy. His perfect features had a beautiful combination of the look of a sincere gentleman and someone that had the capabilities of making you scream in the most delicious way.

“Your car ..it’s not fixable you need a tow…but there’s no cell phone service out here …I’d be happy to take you to the next town…if you like.”

Max tried hard to behave and concentrate on her eyes but he kept drifting down to the beads of sweat that covered top of her breasts that peeked out from her low cut dress.

“Oh that would be so great thank you so much ..here let me just get my stuff and I’ll be right there.”

“Do you need any help …can I carry anything for you?”

As Liz walked back to her car she whispered to herself as she felt herself getting hotter by the second.

‘Good god if you really want to help me you can throw me up against the hood of my car and use that pretty mouth of yours…

Max spun around and looked at her with his eyes as wide as they could be and a devilish smile across his face.

“What was that?”

‘Ok note to self when drinking you whisper really loud’

“Oh nothing I’ll be right there …I’m all set”

When she jumped in the jeep she immediately looked over and saw the concern on his face.

“What’s wrong Max why aren’t we moving”

“Well you're not going to believe this but my jeep won’t start…I’ll take a look but I’ve had problems with it in the past and if it’s what I think it is we may be stuck here”

“Well you came along …someone should be coming soon …we’ll be ok right?”

“Liz this highway’s been abandoned for years …I only took it because I was late and I know it from when I was a boy ..to tell you the truth I was shocked when I saw you here…I hate to say this Liz but we may me stuck out here alone”

“Oh”

Liz looked over at Max who had put his shirt back on but neglected to button it. Her heart was pounding from the sight of his rippled muscles of his stomach and his hard broad chest that moved hypnotically every time he breathed.

Max’s heart was also out of control as he found himself lost in her big brown eyes that fluttered at him through her long dark eyelashes. The way she was gazing at his body made him yearn to hear her whimper under his touch.

The heat between them was hotter than any New Mexico summer and as they gazed at each other through the haze of the thick hot air.

"So since we are stranded out here with nothing to do why don't you tell me about yourself Max?"

'Well I'm twenty six and I work in advertising and I would love nothing more than to pull the straps down off your delicate shoulders and lick the sweat off the soft curve of your beautiful breast.'

Max smiled and tried desperately to get a hold of himself.

"Well my life isn't that exciting tell me what are you doing out here all alone on this highway anyway?"

'Waiting for you to stop talking so I can taste your beautiful mouth and feel every muscle on your hard tight stomach'

"Funny you should ask ..I'm actually on my way to a wedding too and I guess I got some bad directions"

"I feel terrible ...I can't believe my jeep won't start ...looks like I'm no help at all ...you've missed your wedding and now your stranded here in the middle of no where"

Liz looked over at him and smiled shyly.

"I could think of worse things than being out here stranded with you"

Max wiped the sweat off his brow finding it increasing difficult sitting so close to her and not being able to touch her.

"Funny I was just thinking the same thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok so would anyone like me to continue? :wink:
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Stranded (AU,M/L,Adult) chpt 2 3/28/08

Post by jake17 »

tinie38: Shirtless Max :oops: oh god kris I know..thanks for the fb !! hope you enjoy the next part! :D
begonia9508: :oops: :oops: oops I guess I did have them sweating a lot Eve! :shock: sorry just can't help my mind goes to a bad place when I think of jason :D thanks so much for your fb! :D
quelbebek: thanks for the fb..I promise to keep the sweating more undercontrol! :lol:
angelina: hello sweetie ...no worries about freshing up they will not be able to make the wedding after all :wink: love you here!! thanks so much! :D
keepsmiling7: yes there is a very strong attraction! thanks for the fb!1 :D
Dziumka: thank you for your fb..hope you enjoy this next part! :D
AddictedtoAmberEyes: Thanks for the sweet fb sorry for the long wait! :D
Dreamer 4 Ever: thanks so much for the great fb..hope you like the next part! :D
Budda-boy: Yes there is a lot of Lusty feeling in that desert!!thanks for the fb!! :D
L-J-L76: I agree shirtless Max is a major hotty!! thanks so much for wanting more and the bump!! :D
IheartMax:
IheartMax wrote:I really don't mind the sweating either...I can just picture it glistening off of Max's beautiful chest!!!oh my, I think I'm sweating now!!
I knew you would understand where my head was IheartMax! :lol: thanks for the sweet fb I finally got around to this story can you believe it? :D
Daydreamer23: loved loved your fb!! :lol: thanks so much for being here! :D
sarammlover: thanks so much Sara!! I really appreciate your fb..sorry for the wait! :D
bettylove8: wow nice compliment coming from you! :oops: and yes Maria definitely has a hand in this!thanks so much for the sweet fb! :D
ShatteredDreamer; thanks for wanting more!! hope you enjoy this part! :D

Hello everyone! I wrote this at four am so just keep that in mind ...hope you like it..I promise no sweating in this chpt :wink:
Carrie :D

Chapter 2.

The two of them sat nervously in the jeep as the temperature started to increase sharply. Amid the lack of air conditioning and the heat that was naturally developing between the two of them it was becoming unbearable.

“Liz maybe we should sit in your car for a while ...at least we can run your engine and use the air until the sun starts to go down.”

Liz closed her eyes at the just the sound of his husky soft voice. She loved hearing him speak her name and imagined him whispering it to her again and again while he ravaged her.

“Liz?”

“Oh yeah ..sorry …sure Max I think that’s a great idea…it’s getting way too hot in here”

As they walked over to her car they both caught each other trying to steal a glance.

Max was completely entranced by her ..he fought hard to not make it appear the he was constantly staring at her but with that dress she was wearing it was impossible for him not to look.

When they finally sat in the car they both did everything they could to fight the strong attraction that was building between them.

“Whew…that is so much better”

Liz let her head fall back and adjusted the vents so they were pointing at her face.

He sat frozen feeling extremely constricted in his dress pants as he watched the cool air blow the stray strands of her dark hair all around her face and neck.

He couldn’t help himself as he let his eyes wander down to her thighs and the slit in her dress that made the two parts fall on either side of her legs. Just then she stretched out arching her back giving him a better view of her perfect breasts and suddenly he never wanted anyone more in his life.

His head snapped forward worried that he would soon be unable to hide his growing arousal from her.

“Max ..are you ok?”

“Y-Yeah I’m fine… you feeling better now”

“Much…but Max what are we going to do…what if no one comes down this road …who will find us.”

“Don’t worry one of my friends at the wedding knows I came this way when I don't show up I'm sure someone will come looking for me”

“Oh that’s right you were on your way to a wedding too…it’s not the Valenti Wedding by any chance is it?”

“You know the sheriff and Amy?”

“Oh my god Max… Amy’s daughter Maria is my best friend…how do you know them?”

“Maria is your best friend?”

“You know Maria?”

“You could say that”

Liz watched as Max chuckled to himself as he shook his head back and forth and looked out the window.

“What is Max …what is so funny”

“Are you in college right now Liz …and are you only here for a short time for the wedding?”

“How did you know that?”

“You’re not going to believe this…

“Max what is it”

He turned to her and caught her deep brown eyes and started to stutter.

“W-Well lets just say that Maria has told me about you for quite a while …she insisted that I come today not only to be at the wedding but she thought it would be a perfect way…..umm…

“A perfect way for …us to meet”

Liz’s soften her gaze and went to a whisper as she looked deeper into his eyes.

“Sounds like Maria”

“She never told you about me?”

“She knows better …I don’t do blind dates …I’m way too shy for that and I guess you could say after my last relationship I’m a little hesitant at falling again”

Max looked up at her in total disbelief

“You..shy”

The comment was completely innocent but she understood why he said it as his eyes looked over her very sexy dress.

“Maria made me wear this for your information…I would never buy something like this –

“Liz I didn’t mean …oh god I’m sorry…I just meant you didn’t seem shy when I pulled over…believe me Liz there is nothing wrong with that dress…you look - It was his time to now whisper.. really beautiful”

Liz looked down at the floor torn between wanting to kill Maria for the dress and hug for it at the same time.

“It’s the wine”

“The wine?”

She pointed to the back seat and rolled her eyes.

“Maria wanted me to bring this special wine to the wedding …there’s like ten bottles back there…we had a few too many glasses back at her house …wine tends to make me ..umm

“A little less inhibited ?”

“Yes exactly …I think between the wine and the heat and seeing you…

“What do you mean seeing me”

Liz covered her blushing face with her hands not meaning for that part to slip out.

“Well I didn’t expect someone so …umm handsome to stop”

“You think I’m handsome?”

Liz spoke under her breath as she grabbed for one of the bottles in the back seat.

“Sexy as hell is more like it"

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing …would you like some wine…I think I could use a little more”

Max smiled at Liz as she became very flushed and red …he could see this wasn’t her normal behavior.

“I’d love some”

“Wait I think Maria packed a cork screw just in case they needed an extra…here it is …I’m afraid we are going to have to drink it right from the bottle …I don’t have any glasses.”

“Here Liz let me”

After Max successfully opened the bottle he handed it over to her.

She watch every move he made …especially how the hard bare muscles in his chest flexed when he pulled the cork out…she didn’t know what to blame it on the wine the heat or their situation but she had never wanted anyone more in her life.

She smiled shyly as she brought the bottle to her mouth.

A small trickle of the red liquid went passed her pink lips and down onto her breast as she brought the bottle back to take a sip.

Instinctively Max moved towards her and brushed the wine from her face.

Slowly she looked up at him as she sucked her bottom lip in bringing more of the crimson liquor into her mouth.

He was close …very close with his hand now cupping her face.

Just then the engine cut ..almost immediately the temperature started to rise in the car.

Their shaky breath was all that could be heard as he glanced down to watch as the wine made it’s way rolling off the curve of her breast down in between to the valley below.

His next move was without thought or consideration only an intense primal need.

With his other hand he took the bottle from her hand and placed it by her feet.

With a hunger that he had never felt before he laced his fingers through her raven hair bringing her close to him.

He hesitated for a spit second giving her one last change to pull away if she wanted to.

When she made no attempt to move his eyes drifted shut and he roughly captured her lips.

A desperate small whimper escaped from Liz as he parted her lips and caressed her tongue. Quickly the kiss deepened as he pressed her back against the seat. With a mind of it’s own his hand dropped to the wine that remain on her flawless skin. As he continued to fervently tease her tongue his fingers grazed the top of her breast removing the fruity juice.

Finally they parted only moving slightly away from each other. He could still taste her sweet lips as his heart and body fought for control. They were breathless as they stared into each others eyes both shocked at their behavior but both desperately wanting more.

Left stranded and alone in the barren desert ...with the real world feeling very far away ...they wondered exactly just how far they would take this...
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Stranded (AU,M/L,Adult) chpt 3 4/12/08 complete

Post by jake17 »

guelbebek: thanks for thinking this was sexy ..I so appreciate the sweet fb! :D
Emz80: thanks for liking that part! hope you enjoy the end! thanks so much for the fb! :D
L-J-L 76: well I hope this last part answers all your questions ..ive loved every single one of them ..thanks so much for being here and reading my little story! :D thanks for the bumps and always wanting more!! :D
keepsmiling7: I do not see them making the wedding ...oh well ..I don't think its going to bother them all that much! thanks so much for being here! :D
IheartMax: hey you! iM finally ending a story! :lol: very difficult for me and I hope it's not horrible! thanks so much for being here ..I want to be stranded with Max too!! :D
twilight: thanks for thinking this was hot ....I really appreciate the fb..hope you enjoy the end! :D
Natalie36: :lol: Yes Natalie definitely all the way! :lol: thanks as always for being here!! :D
lilah: omg if it's between Max or a wedding you are right no contest ...max would win every time! thanks so much for your great fb!! :D
tinie38: Hi kris ...well IM finially going to try and end a story ..not easy for me...first time hope everyone will be kind ..thanks so much for all your fb ..your a sweetie! :D
begonia9508: Hello Eve! Maria def. had a hand in this ...hope you enjoy the end ...thanks for all the sweet fb! you are so sweet!! :D
dreamer19: what can I say that was incredibly sweet of you to say...and yes you are right in my head it's me and Max liz is no where to be found ..shhh don't tell anyone! :lol: hope you like the ending it's my first one ...and it wasn't easy! thanks so much for all your support..you a sweetheart! :D thanks for the bump too! :wink:
confusedfool: thanks so much for your sweet fb...hope you like the last part!! :D
angelina: Yes I think Maria was a genius too.. thanks so much for your sweet fb ..you are the best sweetie and I so appreciate all the nice things you have to say about my stories! :D
sarammlover: Sara thanks so much for thinking that was well written ...means so much to me!! I really hope you like the ending ..just keep in mind its my first ..thanks so much for your very sweet fb! :D
buddha-boy: :lol: :lol: loved your fb so funny well hope you like the very predictable ending ! thanks so much for making me laugh and the awesome fb! :D
veronica: Thanks so much Ronnie for your fb...all is answered in this final update ..hope you enjoy! thanks again :D

Chapter 3.

As if they both realized at the same time how quickly this was getting out of control they’re eyes fluttered open in amazement stilled locked into each others gaze.

At twenty three Max was obviously experienced but in no way a ladies man. He was taught to respect women and had only been in long relationships and had never jumped into anything physical. This was new territory for him and he was unsure if this was a smart thing for them to be doing.

Even though he had literally only known her for a mere two hours for some unexplained reason he cared for her and was concerned that his bold actions had left her feeling that he was only after one thing.

This was clearly not so if there was ever a case for love at first sight this would definitely qualify. He knew one thing for sure before this went any further he needed to know more about this obviously intelligent insanely funny beautiful creature he had been lucky enough to had been stranded with.

With her sweet breath close enough to brush his lips against he desperately tried search for the right words to say. This grew increasingly difficult as she continued to stare at him with a look of longing for more … more of his kisses more of his touch that set her skin on fire.

His eyes fell from her eyes to her lips as they quivered with need. She could see the wheels turning in his head …without words it was obvious to her that one night stands was something he was not familiar with. His eyes were sweet and his touch gentle filled with not only passion but concern for her pleasure and feelings.

She had only been in a few serious relationships but her studies always came first which sabotaged any hope for a lasting love. Now that she was deeply involved in getting her doctorate there was no time all for love. Still that did not mean she did not have needs but Liz was not the kind of girl that would just go out and sleep with whoever just to satisfy those needs.

In fact the thought never entered her mind to ever do anything that bold …until now.

She didn’t know if it was he sweet hesitation and not the fact that he wasn’t mauling her or his sensitive eyes that instinctively told her that he was a gentleman and wasn’t capable of hurting a fly but her decision was made.

As the sun started to set over the horizon she reached back and pulled a basket from her back seat and without words she requested he followed her onto the a secluded spot behind some tall rocks hidden from the road.

Max nervously took the basket from her hands and kept thinking she just must want to talk or sleep he would let himself believe he was going to actually going to make love to this stunning creature that he had only just met.

He noticed her shivering and quickly reached for his jacket and covered her shoulders while he looked around for some firewood to keep her warm.

Liz slipped her heels off and smoothed out the blanket on the sandy floor and sat with her knees to her chest as he watched him get the fire going.

During this time they talked about his work here in Roswell and her dreams of becoming a Scientist and all her research she had been doing back at Yale. She had told him how this left little room for anything else in her life which at times was very difficult for her.

They sat for hours passing the bottle of wine back and forth to each other going over their past and sharing all their funny stories. They had felt like they had known each other for years both sharing the same interests finishing each others sentences.

“I’ve never even asked you if you had a girlfriend Max”

He looked down and took the bottle from her.

“I don’t know Liz the girls my age seemed to be interested in things that I’m just not.”

“Such as?”

“Such as the bar scene ….I can’t play those games anymore …it was ok when I was younger but it gets old after a while….oh my god do I sound like your grandfather now?”

Liz giggled as she took the bottle back from him before he could take another sip.

“No …and no one understands you more than I do that’s all my friends back at school want to do…I just want someone to talk with and laugh with after a long day …someone I know and knows me.”

“This is going to sound very corny but I have this little balcony off my apartment back in Connecticut and I always imagined coming home after a long day at the lab changing into my favorite tee shirt and my comfy shorts and having dinner waiting for me …nothing fancy maybe some Chinese take out or pizza -

“And a glass of red wine –

Max interrupted with a small smile listening to every word she was saying.

“Yes and a glass of red wine but that’s not the corny part …

“Oh I can’t wait for this …

His rolled his eyes as she elbowed him smiling widely as she continued on.

“The corny part is that this special guy would then put on my favorite cd and take me outside on my balcony and we’d dance under the stars.”

He was lost looking at her as she stared into the fire as if she was picturing this fantasy in her head that to her seemed like an impossible aspiration.

“Sometimes you just have to be realistic about life Max ..that’s what movies are for …this is real life ..it’s just something we all need to accept.”

“Or maybe we can create our own reality Liz”

Suddenly the soft voice that had been coming from beside her all night was now standing above her with his hand out.”

“Max what are you doing?”

“Will you dance with me Liz?”

“Here?”

“You wanted to dance under the stars …there are a million stars above us tonight shinning just for you”

She slipped off his jacket and sighed as his strong gentle hands slid up her bare arms leaving chills in their wake.

Max placed his hand on the small of her back and the other through her fingers holding them close to his chest.

He stared deeply into her eyes and trembled feeling her body through the thin material of her dress.

Liz closed her eyes feeling the last of her resistance leave her usual levelheaded mind.

She looked up into his eyes and let her hands fall from his body.

“Liz ..I’m sorry I didn’t mean to –

Quickly she moved her fingers up to his mouth silencing him.

Her body had been aching to touch his bare muscular smooth chest since she first laid eyes on him. His shirt was still unbuttoned from before and it sent her heart pounding as she took each side with her tiny hands and parted the material letting it fall over his broad shoulders and onto the ground. With a feathers touch he let her fingers explore his exposed upper body. Her hands started touching the skin around his neck moving further around his shoulders and across his heart.

“It’s beating so fast”

“Yes”

She looked on in fascination as her fingers drifted down over his tight stomach.

He gasped as she let her hand move lower onto the large bulge that could no longer be hidden. With a confidence she had no idea she possessed she covered her hand over his hardness and gently squeezed him.

She gasped with surprised as he grabbed the back of her neck and lifted her face to his and captured her mouth. His kisses were filled with fire and a need he had never felt before. Over and over he caressed her tongue and pulled on her bottom lip attacking her as if he had been holding back this urge all night.

Quickly he moved his hands down her bare back and grasped the bottom of her dress bunching it up further and further to her waist before pulling her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Max moaned loudly into her mouth as he felt her hot wet center against his throbbing hardness.

Finally he released her mouth and dragged his searing tongue along her long neck as he backed her towards the car.

This was not what he expected .. he wanted to take his time ..he wanted to love her slow but the fire that burned through them left them with no choice. It was going to be fast and hot and something that they would never forget.

He had to have her and he had to have her now.

Somehow he found the strength to speak as he placed her on the hood of her car. He laced his fingers through her raven hair and held her head steady so she could see the seriousness in his eyes.

“Tell me what you want Liz …tell me what you need from me …all I want is to please you”

His shaky raspy voice drove her insane.

With out speaking a word she reached back and untied the knot that held the top of her dress up…slowly she peeled the gown from her body stopping just over her thighs and laid back against the car arching her back seductively.

“Touch me”

She couldn’t take her eyes off his magnificent chest as she watched his muscles flex and his stomach tightened. He stepped in between her legs and reached up under her dress and pulled her panties down over her shapely thighs.

Without taking his eyes off of her heat he pulled off the rest of her dress down her legs onto the ground and immediately brought his lips to the inside of her thigh.

Liz’s head fell back as the bright stars blurred before her eyes.

“Max!”

She cried out as he relentlessly fluttered his tongue inside her heat giving her pleasure she had never known existed.

His hands reached up and gently caressed her breasts as he slowly licked her sensitive nub unremittingly causing her one after another orgasm to come ripping through her quivering body.

Feeling that she could handle no more he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the blanket and gently laid her on her back. With his heart pounding fiercely against his chest he released his belt and lowered his pants and boxers revealing the most beautiful body Liz had ever seen in her life.

She raised herself up to her knees as he lowered himself to do the same and began slowly running her tongue across his broad bare chest. He was breathless as he ran his fingers through her hair letting his head fall back while his eyes closed shut.

Slowly she lowered him back against the blanket and straddled his waist as she looked down at him with wild abandonment.

Liz rested her hands on his hard stomach as she lowered her body down onto him causing them both to cry out.

They moved slowly at first until he reached up and brushed his fingers against her dripping core.

She cried out once more leaving herself helpless to move in his arms. With little effort he flipped them over as he grazed his hand along her hip holding her thigh tight as he surged inside her again and again.

Max took her hard peak in his mouth as he began to thrust harder and faster making her scream his name until he finally gave in and was left panting against her chest wondering if his heart would ever be the same again.

They held each other tight as the moon crossed the sky talking endlessly about their hopes and dreams. They both did they’re best to stay awake but sheer exhaustion had taken over and eventually they drifted off in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max winced as the powerful New Mexico sun glared down upon his face. He quickly looked around finding himself alone wrapped in the blanket they had shared the night before.

“It’s about time you woke up sleepy head”

Shielding his eyes Max was shocked to see Kyle leaning against a tow truck.

“Kyle?”

“Where’s Liz?”

“She had a flight to catch early this morning ..we were lucky to find you two”

“We?”

“Well let’s just say we took our time …Maria insisted a little alone time might spark something between you two…from the look of things a spark was definitely had”

“What a second she just left…I don’t understand?”

“Well she left you this note ….she was very worried about missing her flight something about school ..I don’t know I rarely listen when her and Maria start yapping “

Max quickly stood wrapping the blanket around his waist and opened her note.

Max,

I hate to leave you this way but your life is obviously here and mine …well mine is still a work in progress back in Connecticut.
This was truly the greatest wedding I’ve ever had the pleasure of missing …and if my circumstances were different …I would have loved to see where this would have taken us.
I have never and probably will never again experience the kind of passion or pleasure I did with you last night.
You are truly the sweetest man I've ever met.
But like I said things like this only happen in the movies.
Please take care of yourself and never forget me ….I don’t think I could forget you if I tried.
It was a pleasure being stranded with you …

Liz

Max quickly gathered his things and jumped in Kyle’s tow.

“What are you waiting for Kyle let’s go!”

“Go where…where are we going?”

“To the airport”

“Can I ask why?”

“To prove to someone that life can be like the movies …you just have to want it bad enough”

the end or is it?

let me know if you'd like a sequel :wink:
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.