Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 40 8/7/09 p. 18 *Complete*

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 34 6/13/09 p. 11

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

Lou
Carolyn
Ginger
Carrie
Courtney
destiny
Natalie
Cassie
Eve
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
Jan
Andrea
Jessah (x2
) - Lol you're so funny Jessah! Literally holding on lol. Thanks for the bump! :D

Chpt thirty four

Serena's face definitely narrated the emotions running in her head. Her day was perfect. She hadn't felt this happy since she hooked up with her ex girlfriend Ashley. She'd never thought she'd go back to tasting the testosterone ice-cream again.

Here she was, with the most sexiest man she ever met and they certainly clicked.

He was a fine Frenchman who knew how to make her laugh. The tension with Max and her worry for his daughter was still at the back of her head but this fine Frenchman put a smile to her lips.

"So, mademoiselle...you like fromage?" He brought her hand up to his lips and placed a kiss there.

"Oui." She nodded. “I like it with crêpe.”

"I like the way you say yes in my language." His voice was husky and low.

"I can say oui.." She purred. "However you want it."

"Merci." He grinned.

An erotic thought was painted in his head of her lying naked in his bed tangled in the silk sheets as she moaned 'oui' while he devoured her.

He then shook the offensive thought away, he was engaged. How could he have impure thoughts about another woman?

He came here to win his fiancé back, not to lose her.

"Oh my god." Liz gasped as she noticed Pierre from the car window as they passed a local cafe.

Pierre was sitting with another woman and was laughing with her. Max stopped the car and noticed Serena sitting with another man. "So she's finally found a guy." He laughed.

"That's Pierre." Liz said, unbuckling her belt. When Max looked at her, Liz spoke two words. "My fiancé."

Max's eyes darted back at the guy with Serena. "Oh that's him." His tone was dull, Pierre was nothing special according to Max.

Liz wondered if going to Pierre was a good idea. "He might be working with my father."

"Then we need to get him away from Serena."

Max wasn't going to let his friends suffer the wrath of Jeff Parker which meant he had gotten out of his car and now was charging towards Serena and Pierre.

Liz was chasing after him, unable to believe Max had pulled a stunt like that in broad daylight where her father could be watching.

"Max! wait up!" Liz's ponytail rocked sideward’s as she practically jogged after Max who was walking towards the unsuspecting couple in long strides.

Pierre was deep in conversation with Serena until another deep voice intervened in the middle of their conversation. "Pierre right?" Max looked directly at the man who had been with his love for quite some time now. He was Liz's fiancé, that left a bitter taste in Max's mouth.

"Yes?" Pierre blinked at Max.

"Max!" Serena squeaked in surprise.

"Max." Liz called and panted after reaching him.

Pierre's eyes instantly went to Liz. "Aww Cherie!" He stood up, momentarily forgetting Serena's presence as he went to his fiancé. Taking her hand, he lifted it to his lips and kissed her hand.

"Pierre, what are you doing here?" Liz asked in a very low voice.

"I came for you." Pierre replied with honestly. "Your father said you'd be here and he was right."

Unable to take it, Max ripped Liz away from Pierre. "You're dangerous." Max accused Pierre. "Isabel and Alex are kidnapped and I'm sure you're working with Jeff."

"I have no ill intentions. All I want is my fiancé back." Pierre said.

"Fiancé?" Serena stood up. "So you're not single." Her disappointment was put on display on her face.

"Serena this man is dangerous, he helped kidnap Isabel and Alex." Max pointed at Pierre.

"X'cuse me mister, you are accusing an innocent man , no?" Pierre said. "I am not a kidnapper, tell him Cherie." Pierre turned towards an uncertain Liz.

"I don't know." Liz said. "Are you Pierre?"

Pierre gasped. "Cherie!"

"Don't Cherie me." Liz folded her arms. "Are you working with my father, Pierre?"

"I came looking for you." Pierre said.

"You know what? I'm outta here." Serena interjected as she held her purse up in the air and brushed past them.

Liz and Max looked back at Pierre. "How could you?" Liz shook her head. "Don't you know what my dad is like?"

"He wants us married, I thought that is what you wanted to." Pierre replied, blinking back the tears. He wasn't an emotional man but seeing his fiancé accuse of him a crime he didn't commit and that to in front of everyone, it was humiliating and painful.

"I'm sorry but it's not what I wanted." Liz replied by looking at Max. "I'm taken."

Max felt a sense of pride and bliss with Liz's words, she knew where she belonged now and now one had to force her unlike her father.

"Cherie? What about the years we shared together? The night on the Eiffel tower? Me taking you downtown? the horse carriage ride? You forgot all that?"

Max was a little jealous on hearing about Liz's past dates with Pierre but he managed to keep the most important thing in focus. "Where is my sister and Alex?"

"I don't know." Pierre replied. He had let Jeff control his men and knew that Jeff was going to get him his fiancé back...but suddenly, he didn't think he wanted what Jeff wanted anymore. Liz was with another man while they were engaged and it was a disgrace to their so called relationship. How could he ever take her back home?

"Are you sure?" Liz blinked.

"Cherie, you know me, I'm not that low to kidnap people. I don't even know who they are."

"But you're working with my father." Liz said. "He is kidnapping people and threatening the ones I love so he can control me Pierre, please tell me what you know." She begged with silent tears.

Pierre looked at the man who stole his fiancé and then at his fiancé who had not kept her loyalty towards him. He wondered if he would ever have Liz back again.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything I know."

"So this is the guy who torments Liz?" Alex said in harsh breaths. "No wonder, he's mad."

"Yeah, we're actually seeing how mad Jeff Parker is." Isabel said, hoping that the guy would come in here so she could bag her chance to escape.

She saw those movies about hostages and how they usually made their escape. Maybe if she riled him up to much, he would attack her and the only way he could properly do that was to untie her.

"Isabel..." Alex hissed. "We've been down here for five hours. He's obviously too busy monitoring his own daughter's moves."

"I swear if that rat bag has hurt my brother in anyway I will rip his balls off and feed them to Marley."

"Whose Marley?" Alex inquired.

"My next door neighbours dog." Isabel answered. "A jack Russell."

"Oh damn!" Alex cursed. "That won't do anything." He sighed. "The bastard needs a deranged Rottweiler or something, he's fucked up in the head."

The door clicked open and they both were startled at the sound of chains slapping against the walls. "Shh I hear something." Isabel told Alex.

"Oh not again." Alex groaned. Truth be told, he was sick to death with Jeff's evil speech. It did his head in and he felt like kicking the shit out of the man, although he happened to be the granddad of his favorite student.

Isabel and Alex got ready to face Jeff again.

But this time it wasn't Jeff.

"It's you." Alex smiled.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 35 6/22/09 p. 12

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for fb everyone! :D

Carolyn
Natalie
destiny
Cassie
Lou
lilah
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
Ginger
Eve
Jessah

Chapter Thirty Five

"Hello dear wife." He spat as soon as she opened the door.

Nancy was pale as she met a livid Jeff, he had looking nothing like the man she had married. His hair was a little longer and swept over his brows, his brown eyes reflecting the rage he was seething with.

"You found me." Nancy's voice was lifeless and flat.

The door was pushed further open.

"Yes." Jeff nodded. "I found you."

And then there came a piercing noise as his hand connected with her face in blurry seconds.

Poppy ran as fast as she could and untied Isabel and Alex. "Are you with the cops?" Isabel asked.

"I'm here to help you guys." Poppy said with haste. "Hurry, the security guard will wake up soon! We have to get out of here."

"Better believe her." Alex said as he tossed the untied ropes off his sore wrists. He grabbed Isabel's hands and followed Poppy out of the basement. They ran up the steps and reached the door. Poppy made sure the coast was clear before they all ran out of the building.

Poppy opened the door of her black SUV and allowed Isabel and Alex to get in first. She jumped into the driver's seat and started the ignition.

Isabel grabbed onto Alex's hand and squeezed it tight. It felt so overwhelming to see daylight again, they both felt like they had been down in the basement for too long. Poppy reversed and was about to drive off until a couple of the guards spotted them and began shooting. The back window was shattered and Isabel scream.

"Drive Poppy!" Alex yelled and Poppy slammed her foot down on the accelerator before speeding out of the firing range.

The guards ran after them but it was no use, they pulled out a phone and informed Jeff Parker immediately.

"Pierre?" Liz asked as he drove them towards the place where Isabel and Alex were kept hidden. Max was also with them and sat with Liz in the backseat.

Pierre turned his engine off. "He stays here." Pierre said. "Our men are usually tight here."

Max looked at the old house, it was perfect for Jeff to use as his battlefield. "How do you know he's not here."

"I don't." Pierre answered. "It's just that if Jeff is here, he leaves his car out in the front.

At that same moment, Pierre, Liz and Max froze as they saw another car pull up in front of Pierre's car. "Get down." Pierre ordered, Liz and Max had ducked out of sight and Pierre and stepped out of his car.

Jeff had also gotten out of his Jetta and walked towards Pierre. "Pierre, how are you?" Jeff smiled.

Pierre and Jeff hugged. "I'm all good and you?"

"Good as it can get." Jeff grinned and hugged him back. "I may be able to reunite you with Liz soon."

Pierre forced a laugh. "Erm about that, I want to go back to France."

"Come again?" Jeff acted like he didn't hear Pierre.

"I said I don't want to be here anymore. It's not nice. Paris is so much better and besides, if Liz doesn't want to be found, she doesn't want to be found." Pierre shrugged but winced as Jeff gave him a slap.

"You piece of shit!" Jeff snapped.

"Don't forget the men are mine!" Pierre slapped Jeff back. "I'm taking them back and you will completely be powerless!"

Jeff hissed. "Listen you son of a whore, I got you my virginal daughter okay? I gave you everything I have which is her so you better show me some damn respect!"

Pierre laughed. "Virginal? Excuse me but is she taken by someone else? Why would I want someone else’s sloppy seconds mister?!"

Jeff wanted to howl in pain, he never wanted Liz to be called a whore and it happened. Pierre was calling his daughter a slut. But instead of delivering another punch to Pierre, Jeff had better things on mind. "You think I wouldn't know?" He grinned. "I always know." He brushed past Pierre and went to Pierre's car.

He ripped open the door of the back seat hoping to find his daughter there but no one was there.

Jeff raised an eyebrow.

They were gone.

Maria returned to the hotel room to find most of the furniture broken or thrown about. The whole room looked like something blew up in it.

"What the hell happened in here?" Micheal asked as he stepped in after Maria.

The broken wood crunched under Michael’s foot while his eyes scanned the room. "I don't want to leave you back here, maybe you should come and stay with me." Micheal suggested.

He enjoyed Maria's company anyway and would never allow harm to befall upon the woman who had began to affect him so much. He fell hard for her and with that, his protectiveness of her was dominant.

"Oh my god!" Maria gasped as she saw Nancy crawling on all fours.

"Mrs Parker are you ok?!" Maria ran up to the badly beaten woman and crouched down to see her face.

Both Micheal and Maria gasped harshly when they saw Nancy's face. It was all bruised and swollen. "Who did this to you?" Micheal demanded fiercely, he dreaded the answer.

"My husband Jeff." Nancy croaked. Micheal and Maria helped Nancy onto the bed.

"What the fuck? Your own husband did this to you?"

"He is a monster now." Nancy sobbed. "He is after Liz, Max, Amber and anyone else who gets in the way." She cried. "You have to get Jeff arrested."

Micheal pulled out his phone. "He sure as hell is going to be tossed in jail." He dialled the numbers.

Maria grabbed the phone off Micheal. "Are you crazy! If Jim leaves the Evans, he will go for them and god knows what he will do to Amber!" Maria cringed. A man who could beat up his own wife and daughter, she dreaded to think what he would to do his own grand child.

"What choice do I have?" Micheal snapped. "If this man isn't arrested, people might end up like her." Micheal pointed at Nancy. "Or worse, they may even die!. The people that we care about and love Maria. You heard the woman, anyone who gets in the way will suffer."

Maria sighed in uncertainty. "Fine, call em. Just tell them to find him quick."
Last edited by Hunter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 36 7/5/09 p. 13

Post by Hunter »

Carolyn
Eve
Andrea
Ginger
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
destiny
Alysluv
Lou
Jan
Courtney
Carrie

A/N: Sorry that this is a short part! :mrgreen:

Chapter Thirty Six

Liz frantically pressed the button so many times as beads of sweat travelled down her temple. Her heart slammed against her ribcage in a wild fury. "Noo-no no!" She shook with fear as the doors finally closed. After seeing the state of her hotel room, she lost her sanity.

After the elevator took her town, she ran straight into Max's car. "Max! please we have to get to yours. I need to check up on Amber."

Max hit the accelerator as soon as Liz climbed into his impala. When they reached his house, Liz jumped out and scurried to the front door with Max running behind her.

Dianne opened the door and hugged them both. "Isabel's here."

"She is?" Max was surprised.

Dianne moved aside to reveal her daughter Isabel. Max rushed to his younger sister and enveloped her in a tight hug. "Oh god, he didn't hurt you did he?" Max asked.

Liz quietly gave Isabel a brief hug and apologised for her father kidnapping her and her boyfriend. "Oh don't worry about it. Your dad only tied us up."

Liz looked dull and upset. She suddenly had a bad feeling about something. "Where's my daughter?"

Dianne looked a bit guilty. "Erm, I called Serena to take care of-" Instead of letting the woman answer, Liz brushed past her and pulled Max with her.

"We need to get our daughter back." Liz stormed out of the house.

Max shot a small smile at his mother and sister before climbing back in the car. Dianne watched in sadness as her son drove off again. She shook her head and walked back in the house with Isabel.

"This is bad. This is really bad." Liz said. "I just feel that something is very wrong and it involves Amber."

"Liz, I'm sure our little girl is safe with Serena." Max tried to calm a panic stricken Liz down.

"Call Serena." Liz ordered.

Max sighed and reluctantly dialled Serena's number.

"Hello Max...Amber's gone!"

"AMBER!" Liz screamed from the top of her lungs as she darted through Frazier woods.

"AMBER!" Max yelled, his palm touching the trees.

"I am so sorry you guys, I was just walking through here with her and then I collapsed. When I woke up-" Serena rambled on but Liz shot her a glare.

"Because of you my little girl is missing!" Liz accused. "You're not fit to be a mom!" She yelled at Serena out of rage.

Serena's lips trembled as if she was going to sob, Max noticed this and pulled Liz closer to him. "Now Liz, it's best not to accuse-"

"Shut up Max." Liz snapped. "Don't you care about Amber? I mean, she is your daughter." Liz snapped. "She is more important then this bitch who wants in your pants!" Liz pointed at Serena.

"I would never-"

"She played mommy to our baby so you would fuck her." Liz carried on, her eyes pouring out with tears. "Did you Max?" Liz asked with batting her soaked eyelids.

"Did you fuck Pierre?" Max shot back.

Liz shook her head and wiped her tears away, Max who had calmed down straight away began to apologize. "I'm so sorry Liz." He reached out for Liz who immediately backed away.

"Don't Max." Liz frowned.

Max gulped as he watched Liz run away from him, once again.

He was torn to pieces.

"Can I go home now?" Amber looked up at him, diverting her attention away from the lolly pop her grandpa brought her.

"After you watch some cartoons." He pushed Amber towards the sofa with a grin.

"Dad."

Jeff froze at the sound of his daughter's voice. He turned up and smiled when he saw Liz. "Hi Beth."

Liz took cautious steps forward. "You were right dad, they lied to me." Liz said.

Jeff nodded. "I'll always be here for you, you know that."

Minutes later, Liz was seated at the breakfast table with her father and daughter. "Mommy, where's daddy?" Amber inquired out of curiosity.

"He's not here." Jeff said. "Your daddy is a bad man."

Amber threw her spoon at Jeff which hit him on the left cheek. "My daddy's not a bad man!"

Jeff winced but swallowed the pain, to get control of his daughter was more important then scolding his bratty grandchild which he despised already since she was the spawn of a middle class man who defiled his daughter.

So Jeff waited Liz to say something.

But she didn't.

"I'd prefer it if you respected your elders sweetie." Jeff grinned at Amber who stuck her tongue at him.

"You're a liar, you said you liked Daddy a lot." She pointed her little finger at him.

"I'm so sorry daddy." Liz finally spoke but she sounded tired. "I guess I just..." Liz shrugged. "I wanna go home."

Amber's ears perked up. "Yaay, mommy is coming to stay with me and daddy!"

Liz gave her daughter a small smile. "Honey, why don't you leave me and your grandpa to talk in private for a few minutes?"

Amber nodded and then hopped off the chair before running into the TV room. Liz turned to her father with unshed tears. "Dad, he's been so forceful to me." Liz sniffed. "I can't believe he is the father of my child."

"She's not your child." Jeff said. "He is using his love child with some whore as a bargaining chip. He pretended to be your friend and then date raped you at a party. Luckily you didn't get pregnant because you did the sensible thing and was on the pill at the time." Jeff slapped some papers onto the table.

"He did that?" Liz's voice was a whisper.

Jeff nodded. "As your father, I am ashamed to admit that I couldn't save you from being raped."

Liz's lips were a thin line. "What's that?" She looked at the papers.

"They're DNA tests of little Amber." He said. "I took some of your hair to test it."

Liz took the papers and then dropped it in disbelief. "She's not my daughter?"

"You never gave birth to her." Jeff laughed. "I had to get actual proof because you lost your memory."

"She's not my daughter?" Liz croaked.

Jeff, having remembering some useful memories nodded. "Amber is Serena's daughter."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 37 7/19/09 p. 15

Post by Hunter »

AlysLuv
Natalie
dreamers_fan_beleive
Jan
destiny
NotYourChick
Carolyn
behr_able
Ginger
Eve
extingman
Lou
Carrie
Courtney
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
Andrea

Chapter 37

"So she just took off like that?" Maria asked a distraught Max again.

Max who had returned home with his tail between his legs seemed to only be coherent if any mention of Liz came up in the discussion. Micheal who had been the perfect best friend had cooked dinner and made a cup of tea for Max while Maria was busy grilling Max with questions of her best friend's whereabouts.

Max just gave Maria a simple nod and stared at his cup of tea. "She's mad at me."

Maria sighed and Micheal pulled his new girlfriend into his arms. "Honey, relax. I'm sure your best friend won't go and do something stupid."

Maria remained worried and restless. "You know our lives in Paris, we were the Brady bunch. Everything was perfect." Maria paused when she heard Max hiss.

"At least her father didn't ruin her life there."

"That's because he was controlling it." Max retorted.

"I'm just saying you know, Liz was Beth in Paris. Jeff seemed to be happy about that. What if she's Beth here? Do you think he'll leave everyone else alone."

"I can't lose her, not ever not again." Max buried his face into his hands in despair. "I've fucked up really bad."

"If she doesn't pick up her phone, it either means she busy or she's ignoring you."

Micheal kissed Maria's forehead. "Babe, can we just drop it please?"

"Sorry." Maria rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to know what Max did to piss Liz off."

Max began to reflect on Maria's previous words then it hit him. Removing his hands away from his face, he nodded as he spoke. "Of course, that makes perfect sense."

"What does?"

Serena went to answer her door and was surprised to see a bouquet of flowers greet her; whoever her secret admirer was, he was hiding his face behind the flowers. "Okaay, wow. I got a man with flowers at my door." She leaned against the doorframe and folded her arms. "I wonder who he is."

Pierre revealed himself with a cheesy grin. "Oui bebe, it's me."

Shaking her head, Serena scoffed. "Go away Pierre, you're involved with Liz."

"Not anymore. She dumped me." Pierre shrugged. "I'm a free man now."

"Still...you guys...wait...are you fibbing?" Serena stood up straight. "Cuz if you are-"

"I am no longer engaged to Liz Parker anymore. We're not in love with each other and I really could use some company right now." Pierre admitted.

Serena sighed and unfolded her arms. "Right." She nodded again and looked at Pierre who was drenched in rain. She bit her lip before moving back.

"Come in."

Serena shut the door soon after he walked in.

Jeff grabbed his crotch and rubbed it as the hard core porn on the TV filtered through his senses, arousing him completely. He loved his freedom, his stupid wife wasn't in the way of his liberty anymore. He unzipped his slacks and began stroking himself each time the slut on the TV got fucked by the dude.

"Oh yes...fuck that dirty pussy. Fuck it." He growled.

Because of his strict morals, he never cheated on his wife no matter how much he was tempted too. He didn't want to be a sinner so he watched porn and masturbated with it. It was the lesser of two evils. Plus fucking another bitch would have strings attached. He could knock her up or worse, owe her money to keep her mouth shut.

Jeff shut his eyes and imagined pounding into a whore's body. Her face would be doused with makeup, her boobs would be so huge and soft that he could sink his teeth into them and she would be young. Not his daughter's age but just a couple of years older then her. He had a thing for fresh meat, it made him feel powerful. His wife was an old saggy woman now. She had no use in the bed. He needed a younger woman.

A younger woman meant a tighter vagina. He loved the sound of that.

He was too busy jerking himself off that he didn't notice his daughter sneak Amber out of the house and into Poppy's car. Liz crept back and pulled a sour face when she realised what her father was actually doing in front of the TV.

"Fuck Urghhh-urghhhh..." Jeff released his seed which poured down his shaft like an angry volcano ejecting it's lava.

He had been too frustrated for too long.

The relief did wonders.

He was too busy enjoying himself that he wasn't aware of a bag being thrown over his head which knocked him out.

Serena and Pierre lay cuddled up to each other naked on her bed. "Wow, I haven't been penetrated in years." Serena gasped. "Riding cock suddenly brings back memories."

Pierre chuckled and kissed Serena's skin. "Hmmm, you know, for my first time...it was amazing. Especially with you."

Serena almost chocked and turned to meet Pierre's face. "First time? You're a virgin?"

"Well normally we have to get married to have sex in my family." Pierre said and surmised that Jeff loved that fact about him too. He was a rich wealthy virgin and Jeff deemed him worthy of his daughter. He couldn’t' argue with the man, if he'd had a daughter, he'd want his son in law to be perfect.

But then, Jeff was dysfunctional and a control freak. Pierre did not regret taking his men away from Jeff at all.

"Oh, I was your first time." Serena whispered. "I should have made it more perfect for you, with roses and candles and shit."

Pierre laughed. "It's enough that you made love with me. Nothing else matters." He caressed her curls.

"It does matter because you will always remember your first time." Serena replied.

Pierre and Serena kissed and then decided to go for round two until Pierre's phone rang. "Shit." Pierre mumbled as he answered his phone much to Serena's protests.

"Hello?"

Serena remained silent until Pierre finished talking. "Who was it?"

"It was Liz."

When Jeff finally woke up, he found himself strapped to a steel table, the kind used to operate on dead bodies. His sweat clung to his skin and the table creating discomfort for him. His clothes had been stripped off and the mess he had made earlier wasn't cleaned. No, his sticky semen was still on his hot skin and the odour rose to his nostrils.

Fear crept into his mind as he found dirty white tiled walls greet him. "Oh no, oh god no!" He shook violently but was firmly strapped to the table. "Anyone? please?" He sobbed. "Release me!"

Someone had slipped on latex gloves and opened the door, pushing their mask into place, they grabbed the thick chain from the hook and wrapped one side on their hand. Walking towards Jeff with the chain, they rose their hand and brought it down swiftly.

Jeff's screams echoed through the hall.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 38 7/25/09 p. 16

Post by Hunter »

Carolyn
Jan
Natalie
destiny- Lol I was thinking Dexter when I wrote that scene with Jeff finding himself like that lol. :lol:
Andrea
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
Eve
Ginger
Lou

Chapter 38

"Looks like your father's wanted in France too." Poppy informed Liz as she got off the phone with her partner. "He's been involved in bribery and illegal situations."

"Take him away." Liz sighed, not bothered by her father's crimes.

Poppy nodded and Liz fixed her shoes on. "Think that they're treating him badly down there?" Poppy mused.

"They should. He is a criminal." Liz said with a bitter edge to her tone. "He deserves all this shit. He brought it on himself."

"He's your father Liz." Poppy reminded her.

"He lied to me, he gave me an abusive childhood, he ripped my child away from me and didn't let me choose my own life partner. You call that a father?" Liz scoffed as she zipped her boots up. "He even hurt my baby girl. He's no father." She added softly.

Poppy sat with Liz and put an arm around her. "This will be very hard for you, he will always be your father Liz. You will always remember him."

Liz and Poppy were silent. "I think I've lived too long worrying about him." Liz spoke. "I have a daughter and Max to care about now."

Poppy's smile grew. "I'm glad you didn't believe Jeff about Amber."

"Like you said.." Liz's lips were a thin line. "That man will do absolutely anything to get what he wants."

Amber stretched her arms as Max lifted her up. He was so happy to see his daughter safe and sound, thanking both Liz and Poppy constantly.

"Oh sweetie, I was so worried!" Max kissed his daughter's cheek. "I'll never let you go ever again." He squeezed his little girl's body against his, vowing to always protect her.

"Daddy..." Amber chocked. "Can't bweath." She coughed.

"Oh sorry sweetie." Max loosened his grip on his daughter.

Amber smiled and kissed her father on the cheek. "I wove you daddy."

"Love you too sweetie."

Max smiled at his daughter and then turned his eyes on Liz who moved her eyes away from him and lowered them to the floor, blushing slightly. "Liz...can we talk?"

"I..um...."

Max set Amber down who ran and grabbed her mom's hand, leading her towards her father. "Please speak with daddy." Amber grinned.

Liz finally gazed at Max. "Okay."

Amber jumped up and down, hugging both of her parents. "Come on aunt Poppy, let's leave these two lovebirds to sort things out." She took Poppy's hand and led them to the living room.

Max and Liz were left alone in Max's bedroom.

Once they heard the door shut, it hit them that they were alone in a room again. Liz and Max stared at each other for a few seconds, they actually could not believe that they were here at last. With Jeff out of the way, they could finally be together in peace.

"I wanted to-"

"You should know-"

They both spoke at the same time and chuckled. "You first." Liz smiled.

"No you first."

"I insist, you go first."

"Ladies first." Max smirked with gleaming eyes.

Liz shook her head. "Okay you know what, I wanted to tell you a lot of things. One being that I never resented you for one second."

"I know that." Max's voice was soft.

"I had to take that road because our daughter's life was in danger. Dad was constantly watching us and it felt so scary. Being watched every second with a mad man on the loose."

Max nodded. "I know you were looking out for our girl Liz. I don't blame you. You can't beat yourself up about this."

"I know, it's just I never want to ever break your heart Max. You've been through five years of torture. I won't let you get hurt anymore."

Max's eyes were swimming with tears, his heart beat faster as he came to terms with the moment he had dreamed of so many times. Being with Liz again was his dream; and here she was right in front of him.

"I want you forever." He admitted in a husky tone. "I need you Liz."

"I need you too." Liz replied. "That's why, we're gunna get married right now."

"Huh?" Max gasped.

"You proposed to me on the night I came to tell you that we were leaving. The night we made love?"

Max was shocked. Baffled. Amazed.

She remembered that night!

"Yes, I remember. I'm getting back stronger memories Max. About eighty percent of them include us."

Max released those tears which slid gently down his cheeks. "And the other twenty percent?"

Liz stepped closer to him. "We're going to spend our lives completing it."

They captured each other's lips in a heated kiss.

They would complete what was supposed to happen that night.

Eight Hours Later....

"You may now kiss the bride." The revered spoke with a proud smile. He had successfully married off another couple. Breaking the record out of the town.

Max and Liz kissed each other as the music was slightly raised with the guests cheering.

Nancy wiped her eyes and sniffed. "That's my girl." She cried. "All grown up."

"Yeah, I know how it feels when your baby girl grows up." Dianne nodded sadly as she spotted Isabel and Alex kissing passionately from where they were seated.

Micheal and Maria were the first ones to hug the married couple as they were maid of honor and the best man. "Congrats you crazy lovesick fools." They all cheered.

Amber grabbed a handful of petals and threw it at her parents. "This is such a bright day." She hummed.

A younger boy stood next to her and pouted. "Weddings are boring."

"Here, I'll take care of that." Poppy took the basket from Amber's hands who thanked her and ran towards her parents.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Liz nodded to Max who took out a small hand sized stone from his pocket and bent down towards Amber. "Me and your mother want you to have this."

It was a smooth stone which had 'pray' written on it. Whenever they wished for something, they held that stone and made their wish. Surprisingly the most important wish they both made had actually came true.

Amber looked down at her hands which cupped the stone. "Pray." She smiled as she read the word engraved on the stone.

"Your mother and I, we both shared this stone. It was the first thing we shared together. It made us feel safe and made most of our wishes come true."

"What did you wish for." Amber asked softly.

"A family." Max smiled. "I have my family."

Amber grinned. "I got my mommy and my daddy. What more could I ask for?"

"This stone brought us good luck." Liz bent down. "Now it will bring you good luck."

"Thanks." Amber kissed both her parents on the cheek and cherished the stone in her hands.

She would keep it safe forever until it was time to pass it on to her children.

After hours of exhaustion, Jeff lay helpless on the table. The barbed chain had left bleeding marks on his skin and his sweat had been so odorous that it was making him feel sick.

Through gritted teeth, he cursed.

His varicose veins strained against his sweaty skin.

He cursed his daughter and Max Evans.

"I will get you both." He roared. "Even if it's the last thing I do!"
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 39 8/2/09 p. 17

Post by Hunter »

Ms_buffyAnneSummers
Carolyn
Natalie
Andrea
Jan
Ginger
destiny
Dreamers_Fan_beleive
Eve

Chapter 39

"Is this close enough?" He whispered in her ear as his hand travelled up inside of her thigh, resting on the warm skin.

His wife shivered and nodded with closed eyes. "Go closer up north." She whimpered as his other hand massaged her breast.

He complied and she moaned as his fingers were brushing against her sensitive bud. "Oh god Max..." A fine blush appeared on her cheeks as he touched her.

Max rubbed her clitoris with pressure and ran his fingers over her moist folds. "God, you're so wet for me." He moaned, feeling a little of her juice seep on to the tip of his fingers.

"Oh Max, please..." She grinded against his fingers. "Make me cum."

Leaning forward, he pressed a kiss on her thigh. "As you wish my love."

Liz threw her head back in her pillow as her husband caressed her womanhood. His fingers were doing all sorts of stuff to her, the feeling was so intense. Liz grabbed the sheets in her hands as she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Yess..yesss....YESSS!" Liz shuddered as she rode out her orgasm.

A look of desire flashed in Max's dark eyes as he grew painfully hard watching the pleasure reflecting of his wife's face. Something inside him just snapped, something animalistic and he just spread Liz's legs wider before entering her without notice.

"Max." Liz hissed when she felt her husband invade her body, pushing his way back into her while her walls stretched to receive him.

The bed shook with each of his deep thrusts and Max grunted each time he slid back into his wife again. The pleasure they both were feeling right now was immense. Both of them couldn't get enough.

Max who became insane with desire, threw his wife's legs over his shoulders to penetrate her deeper. Liz enjoyed the new angle and closed her eyes, quietly savouring the pleasure her husband was granting her.

Liz's soft pants and Max's grunts of pleasure mixed together to arouse them both towards their climax.

As Max felt close to his orgasm, he intertwined his fingers with Liz's and their wedding rings touched each other as they moved together as one. Liz having felt a lot of mini orgasm was preparing herself for a huge orgasm that was building up.

Breathing harder, Liz clenched her vaginal muscles against Max's shaft and milked him of his seed. He called out her name in a strangled cry as he emptied himself into her body.

She shuddered against his body as her own release blossomed. Max's face was buried into her neck and they lay there for a little, enjoying the body heat off each other.

"I love you." He moaned in her hair.

"I love you too." She gasped, running her hands up and down his back.

Max lifted himself off her and flipped them over so she was on top. "And I plan on us loving each other all night." His husky whisper sent shivers down her body as he helped lift her up slightly before impaling her back down onto his hard arousal.

Their only thoughts were that married life was a blessing.

Escaping from the facility was a piece of cake for Jeff. Having someone in the inside was great. It was kismet that Tess Harding was one of Pierre's people. Jeff had recognised her on the day he had left Amber with Max. She was stalking Max as usual and Jeff had extracted information out of her, believing he could use her one day.

And that day was today when she helped him escape.

"Give me your gun." He ordered Tess who obeyed him.

"But how will I kill that bitch he married?" Tess asked.

"Trust me, I'll leave her to you once I am done with him."

"You won't kill Max will you?" Tess sobbed. "I want to have him! You said you will kill that bitch he's with! You promised!" Tess screamed, trying to make a reach for the gun he held.

"That bitch is my daughter and I will deal with her how I want to. No one will take away what's rightfully mine!" He pushed Tess away, holding the gun as far as possible from her.

Tess continued to sob. "Max is supposed to be with me. We're soul mates!" She cried, walking forward again with her arms outstretched.

"Back off whore!" Jeff warned and aimed the gun at her. "I'm warning you bitch, one step and I'll blow your head off."

Tess didn't relent and took that step forward which earned a bullet in the head. Jeff's reflex was quick, he had pulled the trigger and shot Tess dead.

The red hole in her head was the cause of her instant death and Jeff watched as she fell to the ground with blood seeping out of the bullet wound. Her blue eyes shone with unshed tears and those eyes...Jeff would remember them for the rest of his life.

He committed his first murder.

He killed someone.

He couldn't believe it.

God would never take him into heaven now.

He wailed. "Oh god..." He bent down and nudged Tess, hoping she'd still be alive.

Her body was lifeless and he cried harder. "Shit!"

So he grabbed Tess' body and threw her in the truck of a car belonging to one of Pierre's men. He blamed his bad luck for taking away valuable time.

Right now, he had up to sunrise to go and make his final curtain call.

And that was to make Max Evans pay.

Max woke up to find his beautiful naked wife in his arms.

Ah, last night was complete bliss he thought as he pressed his lips on her forehead; Liz nuzzled Max's skin and stirred, moaning as she finally lifted her eyelids, she was greeted by her husband's warm face. "Morning sleepy head." Max smiled.

Liz's stomach flipped as she recalled last night's events; of how much love they made, of how Max's hands felt on her body...."I'm so sore babe." She told him. "I can still feel you inside of me."

Max grew hard at her words. "Oh Liz, the things that you do to me."

"Good, because I'm soooo wet for you." She giggled.

"Right because you were thinking of how I'd take you again and again." Max pressed light kisses on her neck and the slopes of her breast. "You and I, we're a perfect fit."

Liz ruffled Max's hair. "That my love, we are."

Max pulled his wife closer for an encore of last night's lovemaking but the phone rang. "Damn, shut up phone!" Max moaned.

Although they ignored a few rings, Liz pushed Max away. "You better answer that otherwise we won't be able to pleasure each other in peace."

Max grabbed the phone to find out who was disturbing the early hours of his and Liz's honeymoon together. "Hello?"

"If you want to see your family alive ever again, go to the woods." Jeff sneered into the phone.

Max rose up from the bed. "Jeff?"

On the mention of her father's name, Liz sat up and pressed herself closer to her husband to hear her father on the phone.

"Yes it's me you fucking bastard. I know you fucked my daughter. I bet your disgusting scent is on her skin. What do I have to do to warn low scum’s like you to back off high people like me and my daughter?"

"How did you escape? Who did you kidnap!" Max cried into the phone.

"Remember that Sheila? Tess Harding? She was my escape. But she's dead now. Anyway I have your little girl. That bastard child you created, you knocked up my daughter. I had to work for five years to get her successful and now you ruin it in one swoop. Now she'll always be low class like you."

"How do I know you have my daughter with you?"

Max and Liz felt the air leave their lungs when they heard Amber cry into the phone. "Mommy! Daddy, the bad man got me again! Save me please!" She cried in fear, whimpering as Jeff laughed at her.

"Let my daughter go." Max warned in a deadly tone.

Liz clasped her hand around her mouth, her eyes were already forming tears. "Oh no, oh god no, not our little girl."

"I will, if you come alone in Frazier woods at Buckley point. Meet me there at eight tonight. If you dare to bring the cops, I will kill Amber. I have a gun. Do you understand? I've killed someone before, I won't hesitate to do it again Max."

Max was silent for a moment.

"Okay."
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Holding on..(AU, M/L, Adult) Chpt 40 8/7/09 p. 18 *Complete*

Post by Hunter »

destiny
Carolyn
Ginger
Andrea
Ms_Buffy_Anne_Summers
Eve
Natalie
Jan

A/N: Songs used Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne and
Love Story By Taylor Swift

This Last Chapter is dedicated to all of those who supported me and read this story. Thanks so much! Carolyn & Destiny I have to thank you both for always giving me such lovely fb which always made me smile because I know how much you loved this fic.

And everyone else, I know how much you hate jeff! :twisted: lol.

Any ideas how to punish Jeff will be great. :)

Love
Monica

Chapter 40

Max waited for half an hour in the dark now, it was a chilly creepy night and he didn't know if it would he his last night. He had to rush back from Santé Fe with his wife who probably was at her wit's end waiting at home while he would wait for Jeff. "JEFF!" Max roared, frantically flashing the flashlight over the dark trees.

His cheat heaved with boiling anger, that rascal had double crossed him.

"Daddy!" Amber called, finding her father standing by a tree.

He heard her and called her name, a small hope filling his heart when he saw her run towards him. Amber stretched her arms towards him and ran as fast as she could with her small feet.

Max started to run too, wanting to reduce the ten metres distance between them as soon as possible. Jeff was watching from the sides and had picked out a certain point to hide which was located on a high peak off a hill overlooking Buckley point. He held the gun and pointed it at Max. He wasn't an expert at firing but he knew he had a great shot.

Unknown to Max, he kept running and then heard a shot.

Amber screamed and Max dropped to the ground. Amber reached her father and dropped to her knees to see if her daddy was okay. Nudging him slightly, Amber called him again and again. "Daddy are you alright?"

Max felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and groaned. His heart raced when Amber screamed again, this time point at the blood seeping out from her father's shoulder.

From the trees, Jeff smirked.

He cocked his gun and pointed at Max again. He'd kill him in front of that innocent little girl if he had to. That's how mad he was.

But he would not kill in front of his own daughter just yet as Liz came running from the direction Amber had. He knew Max would never come alone tonight.

So he held onto the gun firmly and watched them in silence.

Liz grabbed her scarf and used it to bandage her husband's wound after taking a quick look at it. Amber began to sob softly in the background while Liz bandaged up Max. "It looks like a graze." Liz's voice was shaky.

Now her husband may always have a scar to remind them of her father's evil. How cruel could fate get. She would rather forget her father and now that will was taken away from her too, leaving an ugly scar.

Max winced and Liz kissed him. "Max, they're here." Liz whispered in his ear.

Their plan had to work this time. Jeff had hell to pay.

Max nodded and Liz figured it was safer for them to stay on the ground. She grabbed Amber and held her close. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

Amber shook her head. "He only said he wanted daddy....and you."

Liz never felt so scared in her life. Her father may have hit her so badly but he never wanted to kill her.

"Liz, we should make a run for it." Max said. "Your father is here somewhere, watching us."

"Six bullets, two have been used so far that I know off." Liz whispered.

Max looked at his family. There was three of them. Three bullets would be used if Jeff decided to kill them all. Then there would be one left just to be used on a police officer before Jeff escaped. Jeff's plan was crazy but smart.

Liz found herself agreeing with Max. "Come on. Let's go." She stood up and held both her husband and daughter up.

"I don't think so." Jeff said, touching Liz's head with the gun. "I think you'd better stay right here." He sneered.

They all froze.

"Maybe we could show ourselves." Micheal hissed at Valenti.

"He will kill them if we do." Poppy whispered back.

"He'll die anyway if we don't do anyway. I mean they all will." Micheal frowned, sweating with fear as they hid behind the bushes and watched.

Jim had given orders to hold his men and witness the evil of Jeff so they would have enough against him to convict him.

"Sir, please." One of his men begged and sided with Micheal.

"Okay then."

A brilliant idea popped in to Poppy's head. "Wait, I have an amazing idea." She grinned before creeping away.

"Poppy!" Jim hissed as quietly as he could.

Micheal decided to follow her as well.

Jim rolled his eyes.

Kids these days, he thought.

Liz sat with her family on the floor as Jeff circled them. "You better shut that bitch up or I'll shut her up for you." He pointed the gun at a whimpering Amber.

Liz cried and pulled her daughter closer to her. "No don't!"

Jeff didn't fire but kept the gun pointed at his granddaughter. "You made me do this Liz. It's your fault. Why didn't you just do what I told you?"

"What? Get into a loveless marriage with Pierre and bring you lots of money?"

"Precisely." Jeff smiled. "Daughters are useless." He sneered at Amber. "I should have had a son."

"Let us go." Max said. "You won't get away with this Jeff."

"Shut up you street rat!" Jeff yelled.

"Well DAD." Liz seethed. "Maybe you should know that if you try to control everyone..." She saw Jim Valenti behind the bushes and paused. "You will end up all alone."

"I am alone you bitch."

Max winced when he heard Jeff curse at his wife. He wanted to beat Jeff up so much, the anger was just unbearable. "Good, because in hell you will rot by yourself. Not even Satan will want to give you company!" Liz yelled.

"I should have killed you while you grew in your mother's womb." He scoffed at his daughter. "And you should have aborted this mess." He told Liz and pointed at Amber.

"Do you know you're a bastard child Amber?" He said to Amber. "Your parents did not marry when they conceived you." Jeff laughed.

While Jeff was taunting them, Liz grabbed a handful of earth and tossed it at her father's face.

Micheal took this chance and crept from behind to fix a shackle on Jeff's right foot. The shackle was attached to a chain which was attached to a car.

Max saw this and seized the moment to punch Jeff and kick the gun out of his hand. A fire was shot but hit the tree instead and Amber screamed a little.

Liz grabbed her daughter and ran as fast as she could to safety. Micheal bent down and grabbed the gun with a cloth holding it against Jeff.

"Your time is up you crazy ass." Micheal said.

Jeff glared at Max.

Everything felt so different. "I want to kill you." He shouted at Max. "Let me kill him!" He barked.

Jeff began to wail uncontrollably and Max punched him again. Jeff made a lash at Max but Poppy hit the brakes and caused Jeff to fall on the floor and then dragged over the rocky forest floor.

A screaming Jeff could be heard all over the woods. No one felt worried or concerned, they all felt relieved.

Micheal handed the gun to Valenti. "We got him." Jim told Max.

You're not alone
Together we stand

I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Eventually The French police had negotiated with the American police on how to deal with Jeff. Jeff was held in solitude for days and his wounds were left untreated as part of his punishment.

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

Max was treated with care and the scar Liz feared had existed was fading. They both pressed heavy charges against Jeff resulting in ten years each for each country. It was found Jeff had committed benefit fraud, robbery and many other conniving schemes which broke French law. It was discovered that Jeff was actually bankrupt instead of rich. His restaurant was sold and his business collapsed. France would take care of him after he served his time in an American jail. Jeff was officially declared mad and put in a mental institution where he was 'taken' care of.

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Liz decided to model a little bit but stopped to become a French teacher in an American school. She would harness her French instead of taking it as a bad memory of her father. Max, with everyone's support continued his studies to become a doctor.

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Pierre and Serena were married in France while Maria and Micheal married on the same day as Isabel and Alex in Roswell.

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Poppy decided to stay in America for a little while and hang out with her best friends.

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do

As for Nancy, she was happy to get a divorce from the wicked man she knew for years and be free again but this time fully support her daughter.

So keep holding on

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Everyone was so happy that the monster Jeff was finally gone.

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

"Mom? Dad?" Amber woke up to find the whole house empty.

She was starting to feel a little afraid. She held her teddy bear tighter and her little heart began to beat faster then usual.

Her bare feet came into contact with the cold floor and she shivered.

She took another step forward and was so shocked at what happened next.

Everyone popped out from their hiding spaces and threw balloons into the air while popping the party poppers. "Happy Birthday Amber!"

Amber smiled and jumped into her father's arms. "Happy birthday munchkin." Max kissed his daughter’s forehead.

Liz kissed Amber and handed her the first present. "This one is from me and your daddy." Liz said, giving Amber a pink wrapped present.

"Thanks!" Amber kissed both her parents and quickly got dressed upstairs with Maria and Poppy's help before returning to greet her guests and discover how many presents she had.

While the guests helped Amber to open her presents and supervise their own kids not to cause a mess, Liz and Max watched the moment pass in serenity.

Max put an arm around Liz and smiled. "I've always wanted this."

Liz nodded. "Hmmm."

"To be married to you and have such moments like this where it's our daughter's birthday party." Max smiled. "It's how I pictured my life to be. This is us, our future. Our lives."

Liz nodded and captured her husband's lips. "You got that right."

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

"Oh I love this song." Liz realised as 'Love Story' was playing.

"Let's dance." Max smiled.

See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Taking her husband's hand, Liz followed him and they began to dance among other couples. Little girls in big fluffy dresses grabbed little boys in their crisp clean tuxes began to dance too with the adults. The same little boy who was at her parent's wedding shyly went up to Amber as his mother nudged him to give the sweet little girl a birthday dance.

"Hey Amber, wanna dance?" He asked her shyly.

He better have that Nintendo Wii at the end of the week for this. Dancing with a girl was like urinating in your pants to him.

Amber turned around and saw her parents dancing and then looked at the boy. "Okay." She smiled.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Leaning her head against her husband's chest, Liz closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. Now she knew what it was like to be happy and never have someone ruining it for you.

Ah, it was total bliss.

Liz opened her eyes and at the same time as her husband saw their little girl dancing with a little boy. Liz grinned. "Max? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

Max nodded. "A boy is dancing with our little baby girl." He gulped.

"It's so sweet."

"Only if he doesn't break her heart." Max said, determined to be the best father.

Liz smiled and realised that Max was that kind of father that her dad had failed to be. A loving and caring father.

Liz chuckled. "Max, you're funny. I totally love you"

"Love you too." Max smiled.

Liz pulled back to look at her husband's face. "So what happens now that we're together?"

Max looked down at Liz. "We fill the rest of that twenty percent in our lives."

"What if twenty percent is only twenty years Max?"

"Don't be silly my love, it'll never be only twenty years Liz. It'll be forever." He whispered.

"True."

"Oh, I have a little present for you too Liz." Max smiled and then whispered it to her.

Liz gasped. "You got the crashdown back?" She couldn't beleive it and cheered loudly in front of everyone."OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU !" Liz threw herself at her husband who laughed and was happy that she was happy.

They kissed again with passion and the crowd smiled.

Grateful that they had held onto each other to find this day and the many days to come.

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

THE END