Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Authors Note pg8 8/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 12:
"I'll think about?" Liz said.

"Ok. I understand," Max said.

"That is good. What re you really doing?" Liz asked.

"I just wanted to get something to drink," Max said.

"Oh, well bye," Liz said.

Liz walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. When Liz walked into the living room she saw
Michael and Maria kissing. Max walked in and stood beside Liz and saw Michael and Maria kissing. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other then turned and looked at Michael and Maria.

"Um, Michael can you stop that?" Max asked.

Michael and Maria pulled away from each other. They turned and looked at Liz and Max.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted a kiss," Michael said.

"Yeah, right. I think you gave Maria more then a kiss," Liz said.

"Gee thanks Liz," Maria said.

"Well it is te truth," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know," Maria said.

"What do you have to do? Maybe we can meet later on?" Michael said

"What about you?" Max asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you," Liz said.

"Liz why won't you tell me?" Max asked.

"Because I think you will try and get me mad," Liz said.

Maria looked at her watch and saw Liz had an hour to get ready for her date. Maria looked at Liz.

"Liz you better go in and take a shower. You got an hour left," Maria said.

"Oh ok. I'll be back," Liz said as he walked into the house.

Max and Michael looked at Maria. Maria looked at Max and Michael.

"What?" Maria asked.

"You know where Liz is going," Max said.

"Yeah so! What is the big deal? And why do you want to know?" Maria asked.

"We're just worried about you and Liz. We don't want anything to happen to the both of you," Michael said.

"Wow that is sweet but why? The both of you need to relax,"Maria said.

"Yeah I know that is the truth," Max said.

"Good. You guys need to start being out friends. Because right now that is what we need," Maria said.

"Ok. we'll do that," Max and Michael said.

"Good that's all we want," Maria said.

Meanwhile in the house.
Liz walked out of the shower and walked to her room. When she got to her room Liz walked in and went to her closet. She opened the closet door and started to look for something to wear. Liz found a long black skirt and a short sleeve dressy shirt to wear. Liz got dressed and put a robe over her clothes. Liz walked up to the dresser and started to put on her make up. After that was finished Liz then put on her jewlery on. After everything was finished Liz took off her robe and went to find her shoes. Liz found a pair black strappy hight heels. When Liz was ready she walked down the stirs. As Liz walked down the stairs Max, Maria and Michael looked up and saw Liz. Max and Michael's mouths drop to the floor. Liz stood at the bottom of the stairs looking at Max and Michael.

"What?" Liz asked.

"You look different in a good way I mean," Max said.

"Ok. What is going on? And why are you both staring at me lik that?"Liz asked.

"Nothing is going on. You look beautiful is all," Max said.

"Um thanks. Can you both please stop staring at me now," Liz said.

"Yeah, um sorry," Max and Michael said.

Liz turned and saw Maria looking at her smiling.

"I told you that outfit would wow people," Maria said.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," Liz said.

"What time are you suppose to meet him," Maria asked.

"I'm suppose to meet him there at 8pm. So I guess I'll leave here at 7pm," Liz said.

"That gives us an hour to make sure you have everything ready," Maria said.

"Where are you going?" Max asked.

"I'm going to meet a friend for dinner. why is it any of your business anyway?" Liz asked.

"Because I worry about you and I don't want you get hurt or be hurt," Max said.

"Oh really well as for me being safe I will be. You both need to stop worrying," Liz said.

"We'll try," Michael said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone ringed. Liz opened her purse and pulled her cell phone out . Liz put her phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hello my dear," Jeff Parker said.

"What the hell do you want?"Liz asked.

"That is no way to talk to your worried father," Jeff Parker said.

"Oh really well for your information my father is dead to me," Liz said.

"You listen to me. I want you and Maria to come home and get away from those guys you are with," Jeff Parker said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. We're not hanging out with guys. And there is no way we are coming home. So deal with it," Liz said.

"Don't you test me little girl. I know you and Maria are hanging out with guys. And yes you will be coming home," Jeff Parker said.

"We're still not comeing home. You can't tell us what to do," Liz said.

"Why you little ...... You are going to regret messing with me," Jeff Parker said.

"Dad I have one thing to say to you. Leave us alone or your going to be sorry," Liz said.

"Don't you dare threaten me. I'm the one that mkes threats not you,"Jeff Parker said.

"Yeah whatever! By dad Liz said before she closed her cell phone.

Liz and Maria turned and looked at each other.

"What was that about?"Maria asked.

"That was my father. He knows about Max and Michael. Which means he has spies spying on us," Liz said.

"What eles did he say?" Maria said.

"He made a couple of threats and said we were coming home. I told him no. And more threats and hung up on him," Liz said.

"Great just what we need your father spying around," Maria said.

"Yeah tell me about it," Liz said.

"But why did he pick now to start the trouble," Maria said.

"I don't know. But we need call Al and Beauty later and see if he can come up with away to stop dad before he goes crazy," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Maria said.

Liz and Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz and Maria.

"What is going on?" Max asked.

"My father knows we hang out. He has spies all over the place. And he wants us to stay away from you guys. Al and Beauty are our friends. Al is a computer smart. And Beauty is his wife," Liz said.

"Why does your father have spies everywhere? And what does your father do for a living?" Michael asked.

"My father is trying to keep us safe in a over protective matter. My father works for the FBI. You know find the criminals and bust them," Liz said.

"Liz we better go. It's already 7pm," Maria said.

"Yeah we better go too or we'll be late for work," Michael said.

"See you later hopefully," Maria said.

All four of tem walked out of the house. Liz and Maria went to Maria's car while Max and Michael walked across the street and got into Michaels car. Liz nd Maria got in their car and drove off. A few seconds later Max and Michael drove off. While Michael was driving Max's cell phone started to ring. Max pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and opened it and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" Max said.

"This is Toney. Meet me at the restrant I'm already here," Toney said.

"Ok. Be there in a few minutes," Max said before closing his cell phone.

"What did he say?" Michael asked.

"Meet him at the club. He's waiting for us there," Max said.

Michael drove to the restrant in quiet. When they got there Max and Michael walked in and looked around. They found Toney sitting at a table. Max and Michael walked up to the table and sat down. Toney looked up and saw Max and Michael.

"What is going on Toney?" Max asked.

"I'm looking for my date. She should be here any time," Toney said.

"You got a date. That really great," Michael said.

"Thanks. I'm nervous," Toney said.

"You'll do great," Max said.

Toney turned and that is when he saw Liz walk in. Toney smiled and turned and looked at the guys.

"I'll be right back," Toney said.

Max and Michael watched as Toney stood up and walked towards the door. They saw Toney talking to a lady. Max and Michael turned and took a drink of their beer. Toney and Liz walked up to the table. They both stood in front of the table.

"Guys I want you to meet my date," Toney said.

Max and Michel turned and looked up and saw.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 12 pg8 8/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thatnk you so much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of this story. I also wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 13 today and chapter 2 to Princess Of Antar today. I might not be able to get on my computer after today. The reason why is because why is because we are suppose to have thunderstroms from Tomorrow til Saturday. I thought I would let everyone know. I hope you will like the update to this and to Princess Of Antar story.

Jake 17
Thank you so much for leaving feedback to this story. I hope you will keep rading to find out what will happen
next between Max, Liz, Toney, Michael and Maria. I understand you haven't been here. You must be really busy. I'm really gld that you got all caught up.I'm glad that you are loving the story. Just wait and see what will happen next. Yes Jeff threatened Liz.He is trying to get Liz and Maria to come home.

Angelina
Thank you so much for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. Understandable that you missed 2 chapters since you are in school and all. Thanks for saying this is a great chapter.Yes Liz is trying to figure out Max and Michael. Yes of course Jeff is an ass in this story. He is trying to get Liz and Maria to come home. Yes Michel and Max now know who Toney's date is. You will have to keep reading to find out if Liz will stop going out with Toney after she learns Toney is Max and Michael's boss.
Chapter 13:
Max and Michael looked up and saw Liz standing with Toney. Max, Liz and Michael all look shock to see each other.

"Guys I want you to meet my date Liz. Liz these are my friends Max and Michael," Toney said.

"Um, Hi," Max and Michael said.

"Um hello," Liz said.

"Lets sit down," Toney said.

Max got up and sat next to Michael. Liz sat down and looked at Toney.

"I'll be right back. I need to talk to some one," Toney said before walking away.

Liz watched Toney walk away. After Toney Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz.

"So this was the friend you were meeting?"Max asked.

"This is your job?" Liz asked.

"Max, Liz stop it. This is not helping anything," Michael said.

"Fine.But what the hell are you guys up to?" Liz asked.

"We're up to nothing. All we do is help Toney," Max said.

"I can't believe you guys have been lying to us. What are you guys really doing here?" Liz asked.

"We have never lied to you and Maria. We thought it would be safe if you both didn't know what we did," Michael said.

"You guys know that is bull shit. Why can't you guys tell us what is going on and why are you lying to me and Maria?" Liz asked.

"Liz the reason why we didn't tell you anything is because we are trying to protect youfrom what can happen," Max said.

Liz's cell phone starts to ring. Liz reaches in her purse and pulls out her cell phone. She looks down and sees that is Maria calling. Liz put the phone to her ear.Liz looks at Max and Michael. Max and Michael look at Liz.

"Hello Maria. What's up?" Liz asked.

"Oh, nothing. So how is your date going?" Maria asked.

"Oh, um it's going good. Toney seems nice and so are his um body gaurds," Liz said.

"What do you mean body gaurds?" Maria asked.

"Oh, um Toney has 2 guys that are his body gaurds. They seem nice," Liz said.

"Liz question how long would you go before sleeping with a guy?" Maria asked.

"How long would I wait I say I would wait til I was sure. Why are you asking?" Liz asked.

Liz grabbed Max's beer and took a drink.

"Because I feel like I'm ready to sleep with Michael," Maria said.

Right at that moment Liz sprayed Max and Michael with the beer in her mouth. Max nd Michael looked at Liz as they were covered in beer.

"Liz are you still there?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'm here. We'll talk about this when I get home ok," Liz said.

"Ok. See you later," Maria said before closing her cell phone.

After Liz closed her cell phone he looked up and saw Max and Michael looking at her.

"what was that about?" Max asked.

"I'll tell you later,"Liz said.

Right at that moment Liz turned and saw Toney walking up to the table with 2 cups of beer. Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael.

"Toney is coming. Lets see if we can be nice to each other," Liz said.

"Fine. But we will talk about this later," Max said.

Whatever Max," Liz said.

Toney walked up to the table and sat a glass of beer infront of Liz and then he sat next to her. Liz and Toney looked at each other then turned away. Max and Michael watched Toney and Liz then they looked around.

"So do you guys know each other?" Toney asked.

"Um yeah. Michael is dating my room mate," Liz said.

"Oh, really. That has got to be nice," Toney said.

"Maria is happy with Michael," Liz said.

"Who is Maria?" Toney asked.

"Maria is Michael's girlfriend and Liz's room mate," Max said.

"So what do you do when they are on their dates?" Toney asked.

"Oh, um they have not been on a date yet. If they do I stay home and relax or I work,"Liz said.

"That seem not much to do," Toney said.

"I love the job. And sometimes I love to have a break," Liz said.

"That has to be nice,"Toney said.

"Oh it is. So how you guys know each other?" Liz asked.

"Oh, um Max and Michael work for me. I think we have known each other for 3 years now," Toney said.

"3 years wow that is a long time," Liz said.

"Yeah it is," Toney said.

Toney, Liz, Max and Michael looked around. A waitress walked up to their table and asked what they would like to order. Liz and Max ordered a burger and fries.While Toney and Michael ordered hot dogs and fries. After the witress took their orders she walked away. Liz turned and looked at Toney.

"Can you exuess me I need to go to the restroom?" Liz asked.

"Oh, yes of course," Toney said. as he stood up.

Liz walked towards the rest room. when Liz got to the rest room she walked in.

Meanwhile at the table:
Max, Toney and Michael all looked at each other.

"So what do you think of her?" Toney asked.

"Liz seems like a really good person," Max said.

"Good. I'm glad you both like her. I think she is a great person. I think I'll keep her," Toney said.

"Keep her as what?" Max asked.

"As my girlfriend. And I'm glad she doesn't know what I do for a living. And what you guys do for me," Toney said.

"Yeah if she finds out she might get pissed off," Max said.

"We don't know what she will do when she finds out. So lets wait nd see if she finds out," Michael said.

"I agree with you michael," Max said.

"Guys we need to make sure that Liz never finds out what we do til we know her better," Toney said.

"Well lets see how long you and her dte for," Max said.

"Yeah, that is true you both might not be together for long. So let's wait and see what happens," Michael said.

"Ok. I'm going to ask Liz out again. Hopefully she will say yes," Toney said.

Max turned and saw Liz walking towards the table.

"Here she comes," Max said as he turned and looked at the guys.

Liz walked up to the table. Toney stood up and let Liz sit against the wall. Liz looked at Max. Max and Liz looked at each other then turned away.

A few minutes later their food came to the table. Toney, Liz, Michael and Max ate their dinner in silence. No one knew what to say to each other. Liz was still in shck to find Max and Michaelwere with her date. Max and Michael were shocked to find out Toney was on a date with Liz. They didn't know hat to think or do. Max couldn't believe Liz didn't tell him about this. He's worried that Liz could be put in danger or worse could get killed. Max made a promise to himself right then and there that he would protect and keep Liz safe. Toney didn't know what was going on but he was glad to be with Liz.

After dinner Toney and Liz walked to the dance floor and started to dance. Liz put her hands on Toneys shoulder while Toney put his hands on her waist. They both looked around while they were dancing. Toney then turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Toney and smiled.

"Would you like to go out with me again friday night?" Toney asked.

"Um, yes I would love to," Liz said.

"Good. Um would you like to meet me here or I could pick you up?" Toney asked.

"I guess you could meet me here," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll meet you here at 8pm next friday," Toney asked.

"Yeah that will be great," Liz said.

"Do you want to sit down?" Toney asked.

"Um, sure," Liz said.

Liz and Toney walked up to the table and sat across from Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked up and saw Liz and Toney sitting across from them.

"Toney the. I mean Eric needs to talk to you," Michael said.

"I'll be right back. I need to see what he needs," Toney said.

"Ok. I'll stay here and talk to Max and Michael," Liz said.

Max, Liz and Michael watched as Toney walked away from the table and walked up to the bar. Liz turns and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael look at Liz.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What is going on with you?" Max asked.

"Oh lets see you both lied to me and Maria. And I don't get why your both here," Liz said.

"Liz we didn't lie. We just didn'ttell you both. Because Toney wants us here," Max said.

"Great. Are you guys going to be around Toney on everything we do together?" Liz asked.

"Yes. And what do you mean by everything you and Toney do together?" Max asked.

"Toney asked me out for next friday and I sid yes," Liz said.

"Oh, so I guess if you and Toney go out we'll be there with you," Max said.

"Great. Lets hope you know how to act nice," Liz said.

"You know I know how to act," Max said.

"Yeah, that is true. But hopefully you will be calm and on gaurd shall we say," Liz said.

"What do you mean by that?" Max asked.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Authors Note pg9 8/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 14:
"What I mean by that is you never know what could be around you," Liz said.

Toney walked up to the table and looked between Max, Liz and Michael.

"What is going on?" Toney asked.

"Oh nothing. Me and Max are trying to igure out where to put the garden at my house," Liz said.

Toney turned and looked at Max. Max looked up and looked at Toney.

"What is going on between you and Liz?" Toney asked.

"Toney Me and Max are friends since Michael and Maria are dating. So there is nothing going on," Liz said.

"Your really friends?" Toney asked.

"Yes me, Liz, Michael and Maria are all friends," Max said.

"That is great. Now we know everything will be fine," Toney said.

"What is going on with you three?" Liz asked.

"Nothing is going on. We all are happy that your friends," Toney said.

"Yeah Nice," Liz said.

Toney looked at the clock and saw that is was midnight. Toney turned and looked at Liz, Max and Michael.

"Can you guys take Liz home? I need to talk to a couple of people," Toney said.

"Yeah, sure. Are you ready to leave Liz?" Michael asked.

"Um, yeah lets go," Liz said.

Toney stood up and looked at Liz. Liz looked up and Toney and smiled. Toney leaned in and kissed Liz gently on the lips. While Toney and Liz were kissing Max and Michael looked around. Max turned and saw Toney and Liz kissing. Max turned quickly so Liz and Toney didn't see him watching them. After the kiss Toney and Liz stepped back and looked at eachother.

"I'll see you lter," Toney said.

"Yeah," Liz said.

Max, Liz and Michael walked out of the club. They walked to Michael's car and got in. As Michael was driving his car. Liz turned and notice a black car following them. Liz knew that it was one of her fathers men. Liz turned and looked ahead of her. Liz knew she should tell Max and Michael about it but she decided not too. Liz tried to think of a way keep Max and Michael out of it. Liz wanted to keep Max and Michael safe. Liz looked up and saw Max and Michael were looking out the windows. Liz reached in her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Liz dailed Maria's number. The phone ringed a couple of times before Maria answered.

"Maria we got a problem," Liz said.

"Liz what is wrong?" Maria asked.

"The asshole is back," Liz said.

"What?" Maria asked.

"Yeah he's back and I can't do anaything about it," Liz said.

"Why? What is going on?" Maria asked.

"Oh, lets just say things are complacated now," Liz said.

"That doesn't sound good. Will you tell me when you get home," Maria sked.

"Well be there in a few minutes. Be outside and you will see the problem," Liz said.

"Ok. I'm already outside anyway. We might have another problem to add to the list," Maria said.

"Great. I'll try and get there quickly. Just stay away from whatever the problem is," Liz said.

"Ok. see you in a few," Maria said.

"Ok, see you then," Liz said.

"Michael can you please get me home quickly," Liz asked.

"Why what is going on?" Max asked.

"Michael just please drive a little faster?" Liz asked.

"Fine. But one day your going to tell us what is going on?"Max said.

"Fine. Just go," Liz said.

Max and Michael got Liz to the house 5 minutes later. When they pulled up to the drive way they saw Maria standing outside. Liz got out of the car and looked at Maria.

"Maria!" Liz yelled as he ran up to her.

"Liz there was a car watching the house. I don't know what is going on. What happened with you?" Maria asked.

"We were being followed. I think my father is hunting for us. We need to figure out what to do and how to keep Max, Michhael, Al and beauty all safe," Liz said.

"But how? If your father finds out about Toney, Max, Michael, Al, and Beauty then they are in danger as we are," Maria said.

"I know. But we need to think of something I'll be right back," Liz said as she walked away from Maria.

Maria noticed as Liz walked up to the car and leaned in and whispered something to the person sitting next to the driver.

Meanwhile at the car:
"Michael um you and Max might be in some trouble," Liz said.

"what kind of trouble?" Michael asked.

"All I can tell you is that it is dangerous trouble. And Me and Maria are in it also," Liz said.

" Liz how bad of dangerous trouble are you and Maria in?" Max asked

"From a scale of 1 -20. Me and Maria are in 21. you both are in a 15. You both will stay at 15 if we keep hanging out together. I think it would be best if we don't hangout together anymore," Liz said.

"You can't decide that. We are going to see each other since you are dating Toney," Michael said.

"No you don't understand me and Maria are trying to keep you both safe," Liz said.

"And you don't understand that we are trying to keep you and Maria safe," Max said.

" What are you keeping us safe from?" Liz asked.

"It's something we can't talk about," Michael said.

"What are you keep us safe from?" Max asked.

"We can't talk about it," Liz said.

"So there is something we can't talk about. But we still try and keep each other safe," Michael said.

"Yeah there is. Are you going to talk o Maria now?" Liz asked.

What Liz, Michael and Max didn't know was that Maria walked up to the car.

"Liz what is going on?" Maria asked.

"Max and Michael saw me and asked if I wanted a ride home and I told them yes. So they drove me home," Liz said.

"That was nice of you both.S what are you doing tomorrow?" Maria asked.

"Um we're going to try and do some work. What about you girls?" Michael asked.

"Oh we are going to clean house and relax a little. If you guys finish early you should come over," Maria said.

"Um, Maria I think they might be busy. We should wait and see," Liz said.

"Um yeah your probably right. Liz are you ok? You look kinda I don't know," Maria said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired. I think we better go in and let the guys go home and sleep,"

"Yeah we better go. We are kind of tired. See you girls later," Max said.

Liz and Maria stepped back and watched Max and Michael drive off to their house. Liz and Maria turned and walked into the house. When they walked in the house and went upstairs to their rooms. they changed clothes and went to bed.

In the morning:
Liz woke up and went to the closet. Liz opened the closet door and looked for something to wear. A few minutes later Liz found a pair of short and a tank top to wear. Liz got dressed and fixed her hair and walked out the door. Liz shut her bedroom door and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. When Liz walked into the kitchen she sees Max, Maria and Michael all drinking coffee. They looked up and see Liz standing infront of them.

"What is going on? And what are they doing here?" Liz asked

"Oh, um Michael and Max theought they would help us out," Maria said.

"Oh really. That does seem nice of them. Maria you better go get dressed if you want to get an early start," Liz said.

"Oh your right. I'll be back in a few minutes," Maria said as she walked out of the kitchen.

After Maria was gone Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz.

"What is really going on here? And don't lie either," Liz said.

"Toney said he didn't need our help til later. So we thought we would come and help you and Maria out," Michael said.

"Great. When are you guys going to tell me the truth about what you are doing with Toney? And what work you are doing for him?" Liz asked.

"We can't tell you. All we can say is that he is our friend we help out," Max said.

"So you won't tell me the truth," Liz said.

"We can't tell you. We're sorry but we can't," Michael said.

"Fine. but if you ever ask a question about what me and Maria are hidding you will get the same answer as you gave," Liz said.

"What?" Max asked.

Right at that moment Liz's house phone begin to ring. Liz press speaker. Max and Michael both looked at each other then looked at Liz.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hello princess," Mr. Parker said.

"Dad. what do you wnt?" Liz asked.

"I heard you went out on a date with a mob boss," Mr. Parker sid.

"What are you talking about? I don't know any mob boss," Liz said.

"Yes you do. His name is Toney. Does that ring any bells?" Mr. Parker said.

"Um, yeah I went out with a Toney. But I don't think he's a mob boss," LIiz said.

"Well princess he is and if you stay with him you will be sorry," Mr. Parker said.

"Dad I don't believe you. And I can do whatever I want you can't tell me what to do," Liz said.

"When I get my hands on you and Maria you will be sorry," Mr. Parkr said.

Right at that momnet Maria walked into the kitchen and heard what Mr. Parker said. Maria walked up to Liz and stood beside her. Liz and Maria both looked at each other and smiled.

"Well all we have to say is bring it," Liz and Maria said together.

"When I get my hands on you both your going to be sorry," Mr. Parker said.

"Liz and Maria turned off the speaker phone and smiled. Liz and Maria turned and saw Max and Michael looking at them.

"What the hell was that about?" Max asked.
Author's Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. And I hope everyone will keep reading Princess Of Antar til the end of the story too.I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Princess Of Antar Chapter 4 on Thursday August 27. And I will be posting Romancing The Heart chapter 15 on Friday September 4. So please keep an eye out for the new chapters. I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free week! And I hope no one works themselves to hard at work, school and home!
L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg9 8/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 15:
"Oh that is my business," Liz said before turning away.

"What are you not telling us?" Michael asked.

"Lets just say he's from our home and leave as that," Maria said.

"Are you girls in trouble?" Max asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max. Max and Michael looked at Liz and Maria.

"Better question is are you guys in trouble?" Liz asked.

"What is going on?" Maria asked as she looked betwwen Max and Liz.

"Um Maria come on let's see what has to be done," Michael said.

Michael and Maria both walked out of the room while Max nd Liz both looked at each other. After Michael and Maria left Max and Liz kept looking at each other.

"Liz what are you hiding from me?" Max asked.

"Max what are you hiding from me?" Liz asked.

"Liz I can't tell you. I swore I wouldn't tell a person," Max said.

"Well I made the same promise and for some reason the person I want to forgt about keeps calling. But I can't tell you," Liz said.

"Whay re you being so pigheaded?" Max asked.

"Because I want to. And why are you being such a asshole about it?" Liz asked.

"Liz. I am truthfully trying to keep you safe," Max said.

"Why?" Liz said.

"Because you are my friend and I'm starting to care more about you," Max said.

"Max you can't keep anyone safe. when you don't know what is going on," Liz said.

"Liz I do understand and I'm trying to make and keep you safe," Max said.

"Keep me safe from what?" Liz asked.

"I can't tell you. But know this me and Michael will keep you and Maria safe no matter what," Max said.

"Max see that is the problem. It's good to know that you and Michael care so much about us," Liz said.

"Liz me and Michael are always going to care about you and Maria no matter what," Max said.

"I guess we are going to have to wait and see abouy that," Liz said.

"Liz I'm telling you the truth," Max said.

"Whatever. Come on we better see if Michael and Maria need help," Liz said.

"Yeah we better," Max said.

Max and Liz walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. When they walked into the living room they saw Michael and Maria making out. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other. Max grabbed Liz by the hand and left the room. Max and Liz walked into the kitchen. Liz sat on the bar while Max stood next to her.

"Um wow," Liz said

"Yeah, you could say that again," Max said.

"I can't believe how close Michael and Maria are becoming," Liz said.

"Yeah, it seems fast," Max said.

Max and Liz looked at each other then turned and looked away. Liz reached in her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. After Liz got her cell phone out she turned and looked at Max. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"What?" Max asked.

"What is Michael's number?" Liz asked

"555 - 9499 why?" Max asked.

"Just wait and see," Liz said as she dailed the number.

Max and Liz listened as the phone ringed. Michael answered the phone on the 4th ring.

"Yeah?" Michael asked.

"Michael what the hell took you so long. Are you having sex with a chick or what?" Liz said in a guys voice.

"Who is this?" Michael asked.

"You know who this is. Now answer my question?" Liz said in a guy voice.

Max was shocked and suprised as he watched Liz talk on the phone.

"No. I um was just kissing my girlfriend," Michael said.

"Why did it take you so long to answer the phone? Were you having a little fun,"Liz said in a guy voice.

"Um I don't know how to answer that," Michael said.

"You better know. See you and Max later," Liz said.

"Yeah ok," Michael said.

After Liz closed te phone she put the phone back into her pocket and looked at Max. Max looked at Liz.

"All I can say is wow," Max said.

"Good. Now let me see your phone," Liz said.

Max looked at Liz then handed her his cell phone. Liz dailed Michael's number. The phone ringed 3 times before Michael answered it.

"Yeah?" Michael said.

"Hey Michael this is Liz. I was wondering if you will take out whatever out of Maria and help me and Max clean," Liz said.

"Liz!" Max yelled.

"What it is true. So will you guys stop and help us?" Liz said.

"Um yeah we'll be there. where are you?" Michael asked.

"Kitchen. Max looks like he is going in shock," Liz said.

"Ok. We're on our way," Michael said.

Liz closed the phone and looked at Max and smiled. Then Liz opened the cell phone and looked at the phone numbers and Names Max has on his cell phone. Max tried to get his phone back when Liz raised her arm.

"Liz give me my cell phone back," Max said.

"No I'm looking," Liz said.

"Liz I'm not joking give me my cell phone back now," Max said.

"No," Liz said as she found boss. Liz clicked it and found out it was Toney and his number.

Liz looked at the number then looked at Max. Liz stood on the bar and started to walk away from Max. Max grabbed Liz. Liz looked at Max. Max put Liz on his shoulder still trying to grabe the phone.

"Liz give me my phone now," Max said.

"No way Max," Liz said.

"Liz I want my phone back now," Max said.

"No," Liz said.

Michael and Maria walked in the kitchen and saw Liz holding a cell phone in the air and Max trying to grab the phone. Michael and Maria looked at each other then looked at Max and Liz.

"Liz I'm serious give me my cell phone back," Max said.

"And I told you no. And I serously mean no," Liz said.

"Um what is going on here?" Michael asked.

"Liz wanted to look at my cell phone and now she won't give it back," Max said.

"What are you like 5? Be a man about it Max," Liz said.

"Ok.that is it," Max said as he tried to get Liz off of him.

Liz covered Max's eyes and locked her legs around Max's neck. Max tried and tried to get Liz off of him. Michael and Maria were surprised as they watched Max and Liz.

"You both need to stop this. Liz what is going on?" Maria asked.

"Nothing. After Me and Max caught you both in a heavy makeout me and Max came in here. I asked Max for his cell phone and for michael's number and programmed it into my cell phone. If Max gives me a few minutes he would have out numbers," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll give you a minute. But I want my phone back," Max said.

"Deal. Michael give me your cell phone too please?" Liz asked.

"Ok. here," Michael said as he handed Liz his phone.

Liz put her and Maria's number in Max's and Michel's cell phones. Liz looked at Maria.

"Maria give me your cell phone for a second?" Liz asked

Maria haned Liz her cell phone. Liz programmed Michaels and Max's number in her and Maria's cell phone and then Liz clicked and put music to the nmaes on the phone. Liz handed Max, Maria and Michae their phones back.

"So what did you do?" Michael asked.

"Maria do me a favor and call Michael's number please?" Liz asked.

"Maria dailed Michael's phone. When she heard it start to ring. that is when she heard the music.

"what song is that?" Maria asked.

"The song is called Crush on you," Liz said.

"Maria nd Michael smiled at each other. Then turned and looked at Liz and Max.

"What is Michael and Max's song?" Maria asked.

"Michael will you please call Max's phone?" Liz asked.

What is that song?" Michael asked.

"Bat dance by prince. I thought that would be good," Liz said.

"Ok. what is your song to to Max?" Michael asked.

"Easy I want to be seatated. And if I call him the bartman," Liz said.

"Ok. Now that is weird," Max said.

"Oh trust me when your boss calls your and Michaels phone now that will be different,"Liz said.

Max and Michael both turned and looked at Liz. They saw a smile on Liz's face.

"What did you do?" Max asked.

"Just wait and see," Liz said.

Right at that moment in the heat of the night by phil collens began to play. Max and Michael looked at each other then looked at Liz.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 15 pg9 9/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 16:
Max answered his phone as he looked at Liz.

"Hello," Max asked.

"Hey it's me Toney. I need you and Michael to help me deal with a person," Toney said.

"What kind of deal?" Max asked.

"Oh you know the one where he will listen to what I have to say," Toney said.

"Yeah me and Michael can handle that," Max said.

"Good. Then I'll see you both in an hour. Oh before I forget wear balck so blood won't show on your clothes," Toney said.

"Ok. See you in an hour," Max said before closing his cell phone.

"Who was it?" Michael asked.

"It was um the boss we got a job to do," Max said.

"When do we need to leave?" Michael asked.

"We need to leave in an hour. we better go home and change," Max said.

"Yeah, we better. I guess we will see you girls later," Michael said.

"See ya later," Maria said.

Liz and Maria watched as Max and Michael walk out the door. Liz and Maria turned and looked at each other.

"I wonder what that was about," Maria said.

"Who knows. We better get started," Liz said.

Liz nd Maria cleaned and re range their bedrooms, living room, entery way and kitchen. After 4 hours everything was finished. Liz and Maria sat down on the couch. A few seconds later they both fell fast to sleep. While Liz and Maria were moving things Max and Michael beat the crap out of a guy and left him for dead. Max and Michael left the building and got into a car and drove off. Max called Toney and told him it was finished. Max and Michael drove home and changed into some sweats. Max looked out the window and saw the lights were on at Liz and Maria place. Max turned and looked at Michael.

"Liz and Maria are still up. Lets go see wht they are up to," Max said.

"Sure why not," Michael said.

Max and Michael walked over to Liz and Maria's place. Max knocked on the door. No one answered the door. But the door was unlocked. Max and Michael walked in and saw Liz and Maria sleeping on the couch. Max and Michael walked up to the girls and picked them up and carried them to their rooms. After they laid the girls down Max and Michael covered them with blankets and walked out of the rooms. Max and Michael walked down the stairs and locked the door before closing it. Max and Michael walked home. When they got home they walked into the house and went upstairs to their rooms and went to bed.

In the Morning:
Liz woke up and changed clothes for work. Liz decided to wear her sleeveless navy dress with her strapy high heels. Liz fixed her hair and make up. A few minutes later Liz walked out of her room and down the hallway and down the stairs. Liz walked into the kitchen and saw Maria wearing black dress slacks with a white tank top and white tennis shoes. Liz and Maria bothsmiled at each other then drink their coffee. After they finished their coffee Liz and Maria walked out the door. Maria locks the door before walking to the car. Maria gets in the car and starts it and drives off.

"Liz I had a weird dream. I dreamed that Max and Michael were in our house and they put us to bed," Maria said.

"That does seem like a weird dream," Liz said.

"I know. I'm hoping it was a dream. If itwasn't then that is strange," Maria said.

"Who knows with Max and Michael," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Maria said.

Maria dropped Liz of at work. Then Maria went to work.

Menawhile at the club
Liz walked in and saw no one was there but the boss. Liz walked up to the bar and ordered a Pepsi. Eric the owner walked up to Liz. They both turned and looked at each other.

"So how was your date with Toney?" Eric asked.

"The date was fine," Liz said.

"That is good. Are you ready to work?" Eric asked.

"Yeah lets do this," Liz said.

"Ok. Hopefully we will have a busy day today," Eric said.

After Liz drank her Pepsi she turned and saw Max and Michael walk into the club. Liz, Max and Michael all looked at each other. Max and Michael sat doen. Liz walked up to the table and looked at Max and Michael.

"I got a question for both of you," Liz said.

"What do you want to ask?" Max asked.

"Were you guys in our house last night?" Liz asked.

"Um, yeah, we put you and Maria to bed. Why?" Max asked.

"Maria dreamed that happened. And Now to find out it really happened is kinda creepy," Liz said.

"Liz all we did was carry you to bed and lock the door. Nothing happened," Max said.

"Ok. Fine. But next time let us know," Liz said.

"Liz we promise to tell you," Michael said.

"Good. Now what do you want to order?" Liz asked

"We'll have to spegetii and bread," Max said.

"Ok. I'll put your order in," Liz said as she walked away.

Liz walked up to the window and put the order in. Liz turned and saw Max and Michael talking. Liz turned and smiled at the cook. The cook smiled back at Liz. Liz then turned and saw Eric looking at her. Liz walked up to Eric.

"What is going on Eric?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check on you," Eric said.

"So how is your girlfriend and the baby?" Liz asked.

"They are doing good. They will be home friday night," Eric said.

"That is great. Are you going to have a party for them?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. Friday is 6 days away. I don't know anything about yet," Eric said.

"Don't worry Me and Maria can handle it. And we even got some extra help," Liz said.

"Liz what are you up to?" Eric asked.

"You'll find out Friday afternoon," Liz said before walking away.

Liz grabbed Max and Michaels plates. She walked up to their table and set the food on the table. Max and Michael looked up at Liz. Liz looked at the both of them.

"What?" Max asked.

"I need you both to do me a huge favor," Liz said.

"What kind of favor?" Michael asked.

"We're throwing Eric and his girlfriend a baby shower," Liz said.

"Who are we?" Max asked.

"Glad you asked. Me, you, Michael and Maria are going to be throwing a party for Eric and his girlfriend,"Liz said.

"What?" Max asked.

"Wait," Michael said.

"I knew you both agree. Thanks see you guys later," Liz said before walking away.

Max and Michael both looked at each other then looked at Liz then back at each other.

"What the hell just happened?" Max asked.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling we're going to regret it," Michael asked.

"I got the same feeling to," Max said.

"Good. I don't know what will happen next with Liz," Michael said.

"I guess we will have to wait and see what will happen next with Liz," Max said.

"Yeah, that is true," Michael asked.

Max and Michael looked up and saw Liz looking at them and smiling. Max and Michael knew they would be doing things they didn't wnt to do with Liz and Maria. After Max and Michael ate their lunches they went and paid the bill. Max and Michael walked out the door got in their car and drove off. They drove to Toney's office. When they got to the office Max and Michael got out of the car and walked into the building and alked up to Toney. Toney looked up and saw Max and Michael looking at him.

"So how was your lunch?" Toney asked.

"It was good. What do you need for us to do today?" Max asked.

"I need for you guys to check and see how many buinesses wewith with," Toney said.

"Ok. Is something wrong?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, someone is trying to take people away. I want to find out out who is doing this," Toney said.

"How did you find out about it?" Michael asked.

"A owner of a club told me all about it,"Toney said.

"What do we do once we find the person?" Max asked.

"We use extreme force with the person. I hope you both know what I mean by extreme force," Toney said.

"Of course we know," Michael said.

"Good Have you both seen Eric today?" Toney asked.

"Yes we saw him. Eric and Liz are planning to throw a party for Eric's girlfriend and baby," Max said.

"Good. I'm glad for Eric," Toney said.

"Toney is everything ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm trying to figure out a way to find out who this person is. And how do we catch him," Toney said.

"You know we will find and catch the guy. And we won't worry about it anymore," Michael sid.

"Yeah, And you can relax when you go out with Liz," Max said.

"That is true. And plus it would make it more fun to be with her," Toney said.

Right at that moment Max's cell phone started to ring. Max reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone out. He flipped the phone open and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" Max asked.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg10 9/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey Everyone
I wanted to let you know I will be posting Chapter 17 now and friday I will be posting Chapter 18 to Romancing The Heart. And On Wednesdayor Thursday I will be posting Princess Of Antar Chapter 8. So please keep an eye out for the 2 new chapters to come.
Chapter 17:
"Hey Max it's me Liz. I need to ask you 2 huge favors?" Liz said.

"Ok. What are the 2 favors you need?" Max asked.

"The first fvor I need is for you to go and check on Maria at work. See if Michael will stay with her til I get home," Liz said.

"I think the first one is a can do. What is the second favor?" Max asked.

"I need you to come and pick me up and take me home after work," Liz said.

"Ok. I can do that," Max said.

All of a sudden Max heard something break. Max turned and looked at Michael. Toney and Michael looked at Max as he talked on the phone.

"What just broke?" Max asked.

"Nothing. Can you and Michael do that for me?" Liz asked.

"Liz tell me the truth what just broke?" Max asked.

"I just thought I saw something is all," Liz said.

"Fine. But will you tell me what is going on?" Max asked.

"Nothing is going on. Max I just got a weird feeling. And plus I can't get Maria to answer her phone," Liz said.

"Don't worry we will go and check it out for you. Call if you need anything eles," Max said.

Max closed his cell phone and looked at Michael and Toney. Michael and Toney looked at Max.

"What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Liz wants us to check on Maria at work. then take her home and stay with her til Liz gets home," Max said.

"Why does Liz want you to check on Maria for?" Toney asked.

"Liz got a weird feeling and is worried about Maria. And plus she can't get a hold of Maria," Max said.

"That is weird. Whateles?" Michael asked.

"And besides that I need to take her home after work," Max said.

"I wonder what is wrong that Liz had to ask you both to do that for her?" Toney asked.

"I guess we will find out later," Max said.

"When you do let me know. I'm hoping everything is ok with Liz nd her room mate," Toney said.

"Me too. I'm goin to go check on Maria. Max come on. You'll need to car for later," Michael said.

"Yeah, that is true. Toney i'll keep an eye out for any problems," Max said.

"Thanks. See you guys later," Toney said.

Max and Michael walked out of the office and down the ha;;. They walked out the door down the steps to their car. When they got in the car they drove off. Max and Michael drove to the herb store called Healing. Michael parked the car. Max and Michael got out of the car and walked into the store. When they walked in they saw everything looked fine.

"Maria where are you?" Michael yelled.

"Back here," Maria yelled.

Max and Michael followed the voice to the back room. When they got to the back room they saw Maria trying
to put a box up on top shelf. After she got the box on top shelf Maria turned and sees Max and Michael standing in the doorway. Maria bumps into the shelf and the box falls over and spills the smelling oil spill on Maria. Max and Michael rush to try and help her clean up. Max grabs a couple of towels and put them on Maria. Then turns and hands them to Michael some towels so they could clean up. After they were cleaned up. Maria looked at Max and Michael. Michael and Max looked at Maria.

"What are you guys doing here?" Maria asked.

"Liz wanted us to check on you," Max said.

"Thats nice. As you can see I'm fine," Maria sid.

"Yeah, we know that. But we're staying," Michael said.

Ok. What is really going on?" Maria asked.

"All we know is that Liz wanted us to check on you," Michael said.

"Fine. I'mm calling Liz to find out what is going on," Maria said as she pulled out her cell phone out of her pocket.

Maria dailed Liz's phone number. The phone ringed 3 times before Liz answered the phone.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hey Liz. What is going on? And why are Max and Michael staying with me?" Maria asked.

"Maria I got a weird feeling that feeling that I get when my father appears. And the reason why Max and Michael are there is just incase my dad and his men show up," Liz said.

"Oh, ok. Well they both kind of shocked me when they showed up," Maria said.

"Sorry about that. Maria can you help me set up for a baby shower slash welcome home party for friday?" Liz asked.

"Who is having a baby shower slash welcome home party friday?" Maria asked.

"Eric's girlfriend just had a baby. So will you please help me friday?," Liz asked.

"Sure. I'll help you. And I say we get Max and Michael to help us," Maria said.

"I told the guys they were going to help. But maybe you could do your magic and get them to come and help," Liz said.

"No problem. I'll do my magic now," Maria said.

"Have fun. For some reason the guys are being totally weird," Liz said.

"Ok. Question are they suppose to take me home?" Maria asked.

"Yes they are suppose to take you home. Michael stays with you while Max comes and picks me up and takes me home," Liz said.

"Cool. So have you talked to Toney since your dte?" Maria asked.

"No. I haven't heard from him. I don't know what is going on there,"Liz said.

"Well you know you havea date with him next friday. Hopefully you will find out if your dating or not," Maria said.

"Yeah, that is true. Who knows though," Liz said.

"True. Max and Michael are both giving me weird looks. Who knows what their deal is," Maria said.

"With Max I think he is trying to hide whatever is bothering him," Liz said.

"But the question is what is he or they hidding?" Maria asked.

"With Max, Toney and Michael you will probablynever know what is going on," Liz said.

"Gee. We're kinda the sme wy you know," Maria said.

"Yeah, I know. I just hope whatever they are hidding is not as bad as ours are," Liz said.

"True. I better get back to work. I'll see you when you get home ok," Maria said.

"Ok. I'll see you when I get home," Liz said before hanging up the phone.

Liz turned and saw Toney standing in front of her. Liz and Toney both looked at each other.

"Hi" Liz said as she gave a little smile.

"Hi"Toney said as he smiled at Liz.

Toney and Liz both walked towards each other. When they were face to face.

"So um what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I just came to see you," Toney said.

"Well here I am," Liz said.

"Dance with me," Toney said as he put his hand out.

Liz put her hand in Toney's. They walked to the dance floor and started to dance. Toney put his hands on Liz's waist as Liz put her hands on Toney's shoulder.Toney and Liz both looked at each other as they danced. Liz turned and looked around then looked at Toney again.

"Liz I know this may seem weird. But um will you be my girlfriend?" Toney asked.

"Oh, um, Yes I'll be your girlfriend," Liz said.

Toney and Liz both stop dancing and leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss Toney and Liz both pulled back and looked at each other. Liz and Toney walked up to the bar and sat down.

"So what is going on?" Liz asked.

"Nothing is going on. I just wanted to check up on you," Toney said.

"Well as you can see I am doing good," Liz said.

"Have you heard from Maria yet?" Toney asked

"How did you know?" Liz asked.

"You called Max when he was at work. And I heard Maria's name,"Toney said.

"Yes, I talked to Maria. She is doing good. Max and Michael are helping her at work," Liz said.

"That is good to know," Toney said.

"Yeah, it's good to have friends. What?" Liz asked.

"Is Max and Michael just your friends?" Toney asked.

"Yes Max and Michael are my friends. Nothing more. Why?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering since you and Max hang out together," Toney said.

"Toney there is nothing between me and Max. We're both just friends nothing more. So don't worry," Liz said.

"Thanks for letting me know. So do you want me to um help you, Max, Maria and Michael with the baby shower slash welcome home party?" Toney asked

"Yes. That is if you want to," Liz said.

"Of course I want to help. So what time do I need to be here?" Toney asked.

"We will probably start in the morning," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll be here to help. I better go.I have a meeting in 10 minutes. See you later," Toney said.

"Ok. see yuo then," Liz said,.

Liz was about to walk away when Toney grabbed Liz and pulled her towards him. Toney and Liz both leaned in and kissed before Toney walked away. Liz watched as Toney walked out of the club.
Hey Everyone
I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Romancing The Heart Chapter 17 today. And on Friday I will be posting Romancing The heart Chapter 18. Wednesday Sept 23 or Thursday Sept 24 I will be posting Princess Of Antar Chapter 8. So please keep an eye out for the 3 new chapters. And thank you everyone for reading and leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback to Romancing The Heart and Princess Of Antar til the end of the stories.
L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 17 pg10 9/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 18:
Michael rabbed Maria's keys an walked her to the car. Max, Maria and Michael walked out to the car. Michael reached into his pocket and tossed a set of keys ro Max. Max cought the keys and looked from the keys to Mchael.

"Max go and stay with Liz. I'm going to take Maria home," Michael said

"Ok. See you both in a few," ax said as he walked to Michael's car.

Michael and Maria drove to Maria's house while Max drove to the club. When Max got to the club;he got out of the car and walked in. Max walked in the club he sawiz and Eric at the bar talking. Max walked up to the bar without Liz and Eric noticing him. When Max was close enough he heard what was being said.

"Liz are you and Toney dating," Eric asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Liz asked.

"Liz there are somethings you need to be careful about," Eric said.

"Eic what are you talking about?" Liz asked.

"Liz since you are dating Tone you can't um let it be known to the town," Eric said.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Because it is dangerous if some people find ou. You need to keep it between you, Toney and friends," Eric said.

"Ok. I'll remember that," Liz said.

"Good. I'm glad that you and Toney are dating. I hope you both will be happy together," Eric said.

"Thank you. And I hope you and your girlfriend will be happy. Um what is her name? You never told me," Liz said.

"Her name is Alice. Oh before I forget we decided to name the baby Alex," Eric said

"Is the baby a girl or boy?" Liz asked.

"We have a baby girl. I can't wait for them to come home," Eric said.

"Don't worry you got 4 days til they come home," Liz said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Eric asked.

"Um, yeah sure. What is the question?" Liz asked.

"Are you and Max just friends? I mean seriously just friends?" Eric asked.

"Yes me nd Max are just friends. Nothing more then friends. What re you and Toney wanting to know?" Liz asked.

"he reason why me and Toney want to know is because you and Max seem close. And we're wondering if there is more then friendship involved," Eric said.

"Well you and Toney don't have to worry about it," Liz said.

"That is good to know," Eric said.

Eric looked up and saw Max standing behind Liz.

"Eric what? what is it?" Liz asked.

Liz turned and saw Max standing Behind her. Liz stood up and walked up to Max. Max and Liz were both face to face.

"Max what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"Michael told me to come here and to stay with you til it is time to go home," Max said.

"Oh, that was nice of Michael," Liz said.

"I'm going to sit down and wait ok," Max said.

"Yeah, sure," Liz said.

Liz walked away and went to the bar. Sh got a drink and a slice of pizza. Liz turned and walked up to Max. Max watched as Liz walked up to him and set a drink and a plate infront of him. Max looked at the drink and food. Then looke up at Liz. Liz smiled at Max.

"Eat while you wait," Liz said.

"Thanks," Max said.

Liz walked away and went to the bar. Liz took a drink then went to food window and got some order food. After Liz got the food she started to serve the people their orders. After everyone got their food Liz went to sit down. couple of hours later all the costomers left the club. Liz, Max and Eric were cleaning the club. Put dishes in the dish washer and put the chairs up. After everything was finished Max and Liz walked out the door. When they walked out the door they watched Eric close an lock the club. Max and Liz turned walked to the car. They both got in the car and drove off.

Liz looked behind them and saw a car following them. Mkept looking in front of him while driving. Liz didn't know what to think or do. She didn't even knw if the car was following them or not. She didn't know who was in the car. When they got to their street Liz watched the car follow them. Max turned into the drive way and parked the car. Max turned and saw Liz was looking behind them. Max turned and looked behind hem and saw no one there.

"Liz what is it?" Max asked.

"Max we need to get out of the car and get into the house quickly," Liz said.

"Liz what is going on?" Max asked.

"I'll tell you later now come on," Liz said.

Max opened the car door and ran to Liz's side. Liz was already out of the car. Max grabbed Liz's hand and ran inside the house. When they got in the house Max and Liz shut the door and leaned on it. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other then turned and looked around.

"Maria!" Liz yelled.

"Liz what is going on?" Max asked

"Maria!" Liz yelled.

"What?" Maria yelled as she and Michael walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh thank god your ok," Liz said as she hugged Maria.

Maria, Max and Michael all looked at each other. Liz pulled back and looked at Maria.

Liz what is going on?" Maria asked.

Right at that moment the phone ringed. Liz walked up to the phone and hit the speaker button. ax, Maria and Michael all stood beside Liz.

"Hello?" Liz said.

"Hello dear. Who was that driving you home? It better not be one of the guys I told you to stay away from,"Mr. Parker said.

"That was none of your buisness father who drives me home," Liz said.

"Oh, yes it is my buisness who drives you home," Mr. Parker said.

"No it is not. I don't live with you anymore. I have my own place and life to live. Plus you can't tell me what to do," Liz said.

"Well see about that. Oh and the next time see Toney kiss you he will not live to tell anyone. And as for Max and Michael if I see them drive you home and are around you they will not be living to tell a person about it either," Mr. Parker said.

"You touch any of my friends you will live to regret dad. We will stop you," Liz said.

"I ould like to see you try,"Mr. Parker said.

Oh I'll show you dad. you can't control my life. you need to deal with it," Liz said.

"We'll see," Mr. Parker said.

"Yeah, Well see," Liz said before turning off the speaker.

Liz turned and looked at Maria, Max and Michael. hey looked at Liz.

"What the hell is going on" Max asked.

"Max the car that was following us. And keeps following us belongs to my father," Liz said.

"Wait why is father following you and Maria?" Michae said.

"We don't know why he is following us. But he is," Liz said.

"Why did he threaten us and Toney for?" Max asked.

"The truth is he knows about all of us being around each other. That is why he made threats," Liz said.

"Better question is what does your father do for a living Liz?" Michael asked.

"We don't know," Liz said.

"Ok. What do you know for sure?" Max asked.

"Well um, we kow he has men following us. He owns a gun. Our friends Al and Beauty are getting info on my dad," Liz said

"Do they know anything?" Michael asked.

"They probably do. We are suppose to call them and find out today," Liz said.

"I'm going to call and see what they find out," Maria said.

Maria walked up to the phone and dailed a number. Maria touched the speaker button on. The phone ringed 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello?" Al {Alex} asked.

"Hey this is Maria. Did you find out anything about Mr. Parker?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I did your never going to believe this," Al said

Liz stood beside Maria and looked at the phone. Max and Michael stood behind them.

"What did you find out?" Liz asked.

"Liz your father is a FBI agent. The file you sent me is on you, Maria and some guys named Max, Toney and Michael. He has everything on these guys,"l {Alex}said.

"What does he have on them?" Liz asked.

"Well the look of these files they are a year od. But the weird thing is that the info. I found are from now. Your father has a black mark on Max, oney and Michael,"Al {Alex} said.

"Wait are the black marks what we think they are?" Maria asked.

"Yes they are. He can't find me and Beauty. But we are safe for now," Al said.

"Al see what you can find on a guy name Snake? He works with and for my father," Liz said.

"Just a minute and I'll check," Al {Alex}said.

A few minutes later Al came back on the phone.

"Liz are you sure it is a guy named Snake?" Al {Alex} said.

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked.

"Liz the guy named Snake is a killer. Your father hires the guy to kill people. Snake is a cleaner," Al {Alex} said.

"Is there anything eles?" Maria asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Al {Alex} asked.

"Please just tell us Al?" Liz said.

"Liz this is bad. He has a list of people for Snake to kill. Your not going to believe who is on the list," Al {Alex} said.

Liz and Maria looked at each other then looked at the phone.

"Who is on the list?" Maria asked.
Author's Note:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know
Al - Alex
Beauty - Isabel
They don't change anything. I thought I would let everyone know
L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg11 10/5

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 19:
"Are you sure you want to know?" Al asked.

"Yes. Tell us wo are on the list," Liz said.

"Ok. The names on the list are Brad, Max, Michael, Toney and some guys name Jason and ike. That is all on the list. Who are Brad, Jason and Mike?" Al asked.

"Brad was the guy Idated in high school," Liz said.

"Jason and Mike are the guys we meet at the skating rink 2 miles from home," Maria said.

"Did you both date Jason and Mike?" Al asked.

"It was a summer fling nothing more," Liz said.

"It must have ment something more. Because tey are on his hit list,"Al said.

"Great my father is killing all the guys we knew. Because we dated them,"Liz said.

"Liz question who are Max, Toney and Michael to you and Maria?" l asked.

"Toney asked me to be his girlfriend. Max and Michael work for Toney but also our friends," Liz said.

Liz turned and watched Max walk into the kitchen. Maria and ichael watched how Max reacted and the way Liz looked. Liz looked down and then turned and looked at the phone.

"Al I'll be right back," Liz said before walking away.

"Hello? What is going on?" Al asked.

Al Max and ichael are here with us. Max heard something and he just got mad nd walked away. Liz is going to see what is his deal," Maria said.

"Are you girls ok to stay there?" Al asked.

"Al is it? Don't worry we won't let anything happen to the girls,"Michael said.

"You better not let anything happen to them," Al said.

Right at that moment they all heard.

"What the hell is your problem?" Liz yelled.

"You really want to know what my problem is," Max yelled back.

"Yeah, I want to know what the hell your problemis," Liz said

"Liz you need to stay away from us. So that way you don't get hurt," Max said.

"No I will not stay away. Max what are you so worried about?" Liz asked.

"I'm worried because I don't want to see you get hurt or worse killed by hanging out or by hanging around me, Toney and Michael," Max said.

"ax it ismy desion what I do. And I don't care if 'm in danger hanging out with you guys. Max you and Michael are my friends. Nothing is going to change that," Liz said.

"And what about Maria? know how Michael is. But it is also Maria who has to decide too," Max said.

"Max you forget Maria and Michael are sort of dating now. They will stick together on this," Liz said.

"How do you know that?" Max asked.

"I know Maria. Michel I don't know," Liz said.

"Oh, I do. And he is the same way as Maria is,"Max said.

"Then I guess you got your answer then," Liz said.

"I guess I do then," Max said.

Liz turned ad saw Maxhad a weird look on his face.

"Ok. What is with the look?" Liz asked.

"I got a question. Are you planing to sleep with Toney?" Max asked.

"That is none of your buisness if I sleep with Toney or not," Liz said.

"Sorry I was just wondering,"Max said.

"Come on lets go," Liz said as she dragged Max out of the kitchen and to where Maria and Michael were standing.

"Is Everything ok?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, everything is good. So Maria what did you decide?" Liz asked.

"I agree with Liz. Your both our friends and nothing is ging to change that or stop us from hanging out together," Maria said.

"You know your both crazy for doing this," Michael said.

"So what. We decided. Now you both have to live with it," Maria said.

"Liz you know what I'm with you and so is Beauty," l said.

"Good. We're going to stop my fther before he kills Max, Toney and Michael. Do you know who Snake really is?" Liz asked.

"I just found out who he really is," Al said.

"Ok. what is wrong?" Liz asked.

"Liz I don't know how to tell you this. But Snakes real name is Tyler," Al said.

"Wait our Tyler? The same Tyler?" Liz asked.

"Yes. I'm so sorry Liz. Lz are you still there?" Al asked.

"I'm still here. When did Tyler join my father?" Liz asked still i shock.

"He joined right at the end of 10 grade and the begining of Junior year in high school," Al said.

"h my god. Al we haven't seen him since 10 th grade. He vanished at the end of 10th grade. What happened?" Maria asked.

Max, Maria and Michael watched as Liz face went pale.

"here is he rightnow?" Liz asked.

"He is about 6 hours from your house," Al said.

"Liz what is it?" Maria asked.

"Tyler is coming to finish what he started," Liz said.

"Wait! What was started?" Max asked.

"We made a pack in high school. It was how we were then," Liz said.

"Liz what was the pack? What has to be finished?" Michael asked.

"Liz tell them. It might help," Maria said.

"Ok. Tyler and I made a pack to always watch each other's back. And if anything happens we promise to tell each other and never tell a person what happens and what we see. Always be there for each other," Liz said.

"Ok. That is a good pack. But wat is he coming to finish?" Max asked.

"Before Maria became my friend me and Tyler became close. One night I was at his house. His father was really drunk. He started to come on to me. When Tyler left his room his dad touched me. Tyler saw what was going on and he attacked his father. When he threw Tyler off I grabbed a bottle and hit him over the head. When his father was kocked out we ran," Liz said.

"Where did you both go?" Max asked.

"We went to a shed where Maria lived. We were gone for a week before my father found us," Liz said.

"Ok. What is Tyler coming back to finish?" Mchael asked.

" don't know. I I wish I knew. l ..... I wish I knew. All I remember was we were there for each other. He left when Maria came to town," Liz said.

"Liz this is weird that Tyler is working for your father," Al said.

"I know Al. Al what kind of training did Tyler get?" Liz asked.

"He got snipper, shooting, boxing, karate, mashal arts all the training he could get why?" Al asked.

"Liz what are you thinking?" Maria asked.

"Oh god he wouldn't. But he would if he wanted ....," Liz said.

"He would what?' l asked.

"Al I think we got more trouble," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Al said.

"Think about his training and what he can do. Then think about the hit list nd you and I both know what my father can do," Liz said.

"Oh god. Liz your father is crazy. He wouldn't but then again he would," Al said.

"Yeah, I know. We gotta figure out what he is up to before they do it. o you think it can be done?" Liz asked.

"Of course it can be done. All we gotta do is find out where they are," Al said.

"So?" Liz asked.

"I'm working on it as we talk," Al said

"Good. I can't believe my father would go this far,"Liz said.

"Well I believe it," Al and Maria said.

"Do you need us to stay here for this?" Max asked.

"Stay you never know," Liz said.

Who was that?"Al; asked.

"Max and Michael are still here," Liz said.

"Oh. Here we are. Your father is still at work. And Tyler is at your fathers job," Al said.

"Oh god," Liz and Maria said.

"Ok. What?" Michael asked.

"Michael you and Max need to make your place and car more protected,"Maria said.

"Why?" Michael asked.

"Because they are coming," Maria said.

"What about Toney?' Max asked.

"You need to get him ready too. You never know what will happen or when they will attack," Liz said.

"How bad will it be?" Max asked.

"You never know til it is too late," l said.

"Ok. Well tell Toney. What about you girls?" Max asked.

"We already got house protected. And we get ourselves protected too," Maria said.

"How protected are you girls?" Michael asked.

"You don't wnt to know. Trust me," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll send you a couple of things. Me and Beauty will meet you at the airport in 3 weeks ok?' Al said.

"We'll see you then. If we get into any trouble we'll call you sooner," Liz said before hanging up.

"Liz aand Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz and Maria.

"What is going on tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Tomorrow I work. After work I got a date with Toney," Liz said.

Tomorrow work. Then come home and relax," Maria said.

"What about you guys?" Liz asked.

"We work with oney. I'll see if I can stay with Maria. And Max stay with Liz and Toney that way were all safe," Michael said.

"Ok. I'm going to go to bed goodnight," Liz said as she walked up the steps.

Max watched as Liz walked up the stairs and went down the hallway. Max turned and looked at Michael and Maria. Michael and Maria looked at Max.

"Michael you stay here and watch the girls while I go home?"Max said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg11 10/5

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 20:
"Ok.I'll see yu here at 8am," Michael said.

"Ok good night,"Max said before walking out the door.

Max walked to the car. he turned and looked up. Whn he lookd up h saw Liz looking at him. Max and Liz both looked at each other. Then Max turned away and walked to the house. Liz watched as Max walked to the house and walked in. After Max was inhis house Liz closed the curtain and went to bed.

In the Morning:
Liz walked down the stairs wearing black knee length dress with black strapy high heels. When Liz walked in the living room. She aw Michael sleeping on the couch. Liz walked up to Michael and shock him. Michael woke up and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Michael.

"What time is it?" Michael asked.

"It's 7:30am. What are you doing sleeping on ourcouch?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to mke sure you and aria were safe,"ichael said.

"Thanks I think. ut what is going on?" Liz asked.

"What do you mean?' Michael asked.

"Michael I'm not playing around. Tell me the truth," Liz said.

"Me and Max are worried about you and Maria. We decided that we re going to make sure that you both are safe,"Michael said.

"How are you both going to do that when me and Maria work and have things to do after work?" Liz said.

"hat will b easy. Don't worry you will find out soon enough," Michael said.

"I hate when you say that. Its bad enough I hear Max say that. But you," Liz said.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to b likethat," Mihael said.

"It's ok. Do you want some coffee?" Liz asked.

"Yeah sure," Michael said.

"Then you better get up and come on in the kitchen with me," Liz said.

Michael and Liz walked in the kitchen. Michael and Liz fixed coffee together.After Liz and Michael made coffee they sat down.

"What is the deal with Max?" Liz asked.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"t seems he is I don't know," Liz said.

"Why are you trying to figure Max out for?"Michael asked.

"I want to know about my friends. And plus I have a feeling he won't talk to me because something is bothering him," Liz said

"How do you know something is bothering Max?" Michael asked.

"Easy he acts different and is kinda mean," Liz said.

"Liz he just got a lot to deal with," Michael said.

"What does he have to deal with?" Liz asked.

"We left our family. They don't know what we do and where we are," Michael said.

"That has got to bad for the both of you. Do you talk t them at all?" Liz asked.

Max and Maria stood at the door listening to Liz and Michael talking.

"We call maybe twice a week to see how they are. But sometimes we wish we could see them," Michael said.

"Maybe you both can when all the crazyness is gone," Liz said.

"We would have to wait and see about that thought," Michael said.

"Michael you never know things could change and be different," Liz said.

"I don't know," Michael said.

"You and Max need to think and believe that you both will see your family one day," Liz said.

"Maybe we will and Maybe we won't. We don't know yet," Michael said.

You guys need to stop ok. our always so un sloved when it comes to what you want," Liz said.

"Ok then what do you want?" Michael asked.

"I want my father to leave me alone. I want to live life and find the one great love," Liz said.

"Do you think you will find it?" Michael said.

"Find what?" Liz asked.

"Find the one great love?"ichael asked.

"I doubt I'll find i til 'm 60. But there is always hope that I will find my great love sooner. What about you?" Liz asked.

"With Maria I think she is the one. But I don't know how she feels about me," Michael said.

"Michael your crazy Maria does care about you. But she just has a heard time showing it," Liz said.

"You know I'm glad that you are mine and Max's friend. Liz you just need to give Max time. He will open up to you," Michael said.

"Ok. I'll give him time even though he seems like he is mean," iz said.

"Oh before I forget Toney is going to be very protective of you. I hope you know that," ichael said.

"Great that is three people that are going be to a pain," Liz said.

"No. We are just trying to keep you and Maria safe," Michael said.

"I know. But you never know how protective," Liz said.

"Yeah that is true," Michael said.

"What is true," Max and Maria said.

Michael and Liz turned and looked at Max and Maria. ax and Maria looked at Michael and Liz.

"Oh um on how protective people can be?" Michael said.

"So Max was it your idea or ichaels for him to stay here?" Liz asked.

"It was my idea for Michael to stay here," Max said.

"Oh really. Were you that worried for our lives," Liz asked.

Max walked up to iz. They stood face to face.

"You know I'm starting to worry," Max said.

"Oh, yeah, Well I guess that means were friends then," Liz said.

"Yeah, I guess we are then," Liz said.

"Good. Now that we are friends there is one thing you need to know," Liz aid.

"Oh yeah and what would that be?" Max asked.

"I'm not going to take you bossing me around. You are going to have have to nice got it?" Liz asked.

"Yeah I got it. You better know 'm not going to be bossed by you," Max said.

"Fine deal?" Liz asked.

"ine deal," Max said.

"Oh wow you both agreed on something. Here is more to theboth of you agreeing?" Michael sid.

"Gee thanks," Max and Liz said at the same time.

Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other then looked at Michael and Maria.

"So do you both have what you need for work?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, what are you guys going to do?" Liz asked.

Right at that moment Max's cell phone ringed. Max reached into his pocket and pulled the cell phone out. Max put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Max asked.

"Hey Max you left a messge. What is going on?" Toney asked.

"Toney we have some trouble," Max said.

"What kind of trouble?" Toney asked.

"There is a hit list with you name, Mine and Michaels name on it,"Max said.

"What?" Toney asked.

"There is a killer with our names on his hit list,"Max said.

"Is there any other names?" Toney asked.

"No our names are only on the list," Max said.

"How did you find out?" Toney asked.

"A friend of ours called me and told me. The friend said if we are have friends. We need to keep them safe," Max said.

"What are we going to do about Liz and her room mate?" Toney asked.

"Michael stayed on the couch at their house last night," Max said.

"Oh he did. hat are you guys going to do about that while they are at work? And after work?"Toney asked.

"Well about that Michael is going to stay with Maria. nd I was thinking you and I could be at the club keeping an eye out for Liz at work and on your date," Max said.

"That is a great idea. I'll meet you at Liz's work in an hour," Toney said.

"Yeah, sure we'll meet you there," Max said.

"Ok. See you in an hour," Toney said before hanging up the phone.

Max closed his cell phone and looked at Liz, Michael and Maria.

"What did Toney say?" Michael asked

"You stay close to Maria at work. Me and Toney will be with Liz at work and when they go on their date,"Max sid.

"What? You and Toney are going to be with me all day at work and when me and Toney go on our date. That is crazy," Liz said.

"Liz it has to be done to keep you safe," Max said.

"Oh, What about you, Toney and Michael. Your on the hit list not me and Maria," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know but we hangout with you and Maria. So that puts your lives in dangr too," Max said.

"Max whatever. We need to gocome on," Liz said as she grabbed Max by the hand and grabbed her purse.

Liz and Maria dragged the guys to the door and pushed them out. Liz and Max got into Michael's car while Michael and Maria got into Maria's car. They pulled out of the drive way and went two different direction. When Max and Liz got to iz's work. Max got ot of the car and opened the door for Liz. After Liz got out of the car. They walked to the door and walked in. Liz walked up to the bar while Max went to sit down at a table. A few minutes later Toney walked in the club and sat down with Max. Max and Toney watched as Liz took orders and brought food and drinks to the people. Eric the club owner watched Toney and Max watching Liz. Eric didn't know what was goign on. But he knew they were keeping an eye on Liz.

A few minutes later Liz brought Max and Toney food and drinks. Then went back to work. As Liz worked she knew that Max, Michael and Toney were worried about her and Maria. But what they didn't know was Liz and Maria were worried about Max, Toney and Michael.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg12 10/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 21:
Evening:
Liz walked to the bathroom and changed clothes. When Liz walked out of the bathroom she was wearing hip hugger jeans and a lite blue t-shirt. After Liz changed she walked up to Max and Toney. Max and Toney looked up and saw Liz standing infront of them.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Liz asked.

"We're ging to my house and watch some movies. So are you ready to go?" Toney asked.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go," Liz said.

Max walked ahead of Toney and Liz. When they got outside they walked to the car and got in. Max got into the driver seat while Toney and Liz sit in the back. After they were all in the car Max drove off the ney's house. When they got to Toney house they got out of the car and walked into the house. After they walked into the house Liz and Toney walked into the living room. Liz sat down while Toney and Max went to the book shelf to pick some movies. After they got the movies Toney went and sat down next to Liz. Max went to make ad made some popcorn. Max came back a few minutes later and sat down on the couch the was on the other side of the room.

As the first movie began oney and Liz held hands. They both looked at each other and smiled. They turned and watched the movie. Max looked at Toney and Liz then turned and watched the movie. When the movie was over Toney stood up and put another movie in. Toney looked at Max Max looked at Toney.

"Max can I talk to you for a minute," Toney said.

Toney and Max walked into the hallway. They both turned and looked at each other.

"Max why don't you go home? It10pm you need to sleep if your going to be ready for tomorrow's meeting,"oney said.

"What about Liz?" Max asked.

"I'll take her home don't worry. See you tomorrow morning," Toney said.

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow,"Max sid.

As Max walked past the living room Max turned and saw Liz looking at him. Max and Liz both looked at each other then Max turned and walked out the door.

A few minutes later Toney walks into the living room with 2 glasses of wine. As they sat down he handed Liz a glass. Toney taped play button on the remote to the DVD player. As the movie played Toney and Liz watched the movie and drank their wine. As the night went on Toney and Liz drank more wine and watched more movies. Toney and Liz both looked at each other. Toney leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss was soft and tener. After the kiss Toney and Liz looked at each other.

"Come on. I'll take ou to bed,"Toney said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I'm going to put you in bed," Liz said.

"Oh, ok," Liz said.

Toney and Liz stood up and walked into the hallway. hey walked up the stairs to the second floor. Toney took Liz down the hall. Toney stopped at the 3 door. They walked into the room and shut the door. Toney picked Liz up and carried Liz to the bed. Toney laid Liz down and started to undressed her. He took off her shirt, pants shoes and socks. After Liz's clothes were off Toney pulled the blanket over her.

Toney looked at Liz one more time then left the room. He walked walked across the hall and into a room.Toney shut the door. He got undressed and went to the bed and laid down. Toney and Liz were fast a sleep.

In the morning:
oney was down stairs in his office when Max and Michael walked in. Toney looked up and saw Michael and Max looking at him.

"Hey whats the plan for today?" Michael asked.

"Well there is a meeting in 20 minutes. need Max to wake up the person in my room. After I leave. You both need to stay with Liz nd Maria no matter what got it?" Toney said.

"Yeah, sure thing Toney," Max said.

"Good. I'll see you both at the club tonight. I'll let you know what is going on,"Toney said as he stood up and walked out of the house.

Max and Michael looked at each other.

"I wonder who stayed in Toneys room," Michael said.

"Lets go find out," Max said.

Max and Michael walked up the stairs. They walked down the hall and stopped at the 3rd door. When they opened the door they walked in and shut the door. After they shut the door they walked up to the bed and started to shake it. A few seconds later the blanket pulled back and they saw Liz in the bed. Liz pulled the covers from her head and turned. When Liz turned she saw Max and Michael looking at her. Liz pulled the blankets to her and looked at Max and Michael.

"Where are my clothes" Liz asked.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Max asked.

"Where are my clothes?" Liz asked.

Michael bent down and grabbed Liz's clothes.He handed Liz her clothes.

"Thanks," Liz said as she pulled the covers over her head and put on her shirt and jeans. After Liz was dressed she pulled the covers back and looked at Max and Michael.

"Did you sleep with Toney?" Max asked.

"That is none of your buisness if I slept with Toney or not," Liz said as she stood up.

"I think it is when my friend is being a slut," Max said.

"What did you just call me?" Liz asked.

"He didn't call you anything. Come on guys lets just calm down," Michael said.

"I called you a slut," Max said.

Liz walked up to Max and punched him as hard as she could. Max fell to the floor. Liz looked down at Max. Michael looked between Liz and Max.

"Call me a slut again or any other name again. You will be sorry," Liz said before walking out of the room.

Michael walked up to Max and helped him up. Max and Michael both looked at each other.

"Max I think you just learned a leson. What are you going to do?" Michael asked.

"I'm going to talk to her," Max said.

"Max I think you better leave her alone," Michael said.

"I don't think so," Max said before he walked out of the room.

Liz was walking down the stairs when Max grabbed her and turned Liz to face him. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"What is it now Max?" Liz asked.

"Liz I'm sorry called you a slut. I didn't mean it," Max said.

"Max what do you want?" Liz asked.

"Liz all I want is to talk to you," Max said.

"Fine. What do you have to say?" Liz asked.

"Liz I'm sorry. I don't want to see you get hurt," Max said.

"How is Toney going to hurt me?" Liz asked.

"Liz what me, Toney and Michael do is dangerous. We're trying to keep you and Maria safe," Max said.

"What do you, Toney and Michael do?" Liz asked.

"I can't tell you," Max said.

"Why can't you tell me?" Liz asked.

"Liz Max is right. It's not safe," Michael said.

"I just want to know why it is not safe," Liz said.

"We can't tell you," Max said.

"I'm going home while you guys stay here," Liz said as she walked past Max and Michael.

Max and Michael looked at each other then turned and watched Liz walk to the door. Max and Michael ran down the stairs and stood infront of the door. Liz looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz.

"What now?" Liz asked.

"Toney told us we are suppose to take you home and keep an eye on you and Maria," Michael said.

"What? you got to be kidding me," Liz said.

"No. Toney wasn't kidding about it," Max said.

"Fine. Take me home. And when we get there stay away from me," Liz said.

Liz, Max and Michael looked at each other. ax and Michael turned and opened the door. They all walked to Michaels car. Michael opened the back door for Liz. Liz got in the car and shut the door. Michael and Max opened the front door and got in the car. Michael started the car and drove off. While they were driving Liz turned and looked behind them. and saw no car. When Michael got near the street to their house that is whn she saw a car following them. As they pulled into the drive way and Max got out of the car to open Liz's door.
Liz got out of the car and saw the car following was watching them. So Liz pushed Max against the car and kissed him. Michael was shocked as he watched Liz kiss Max. Michael saw a car drive by and knew something was up. After the kiss Liz walked into the house leaving a shock Max and Michael.

When Liz walked into the house she ran upstairs and changed clothes. A few minutes later Liz comes down stairs wearing jean shorts and a pink short sleeve t-shirt. When Liz got down stairs Max and Michael were sitting down. Liz walked into the living room and sat across from Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz. Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What was that kiss about?" Max asked.

"I just wanted to send a message to my father," Liz said.

"By kissing me. What message did you send you father?" Max asked.

"The kiss was to tell my father he can't control me and he can't tell me what to do, Liz said.

"Wow that was some message," Michael said.

"Yeah, that was,"Max said.

"That was the plan," Liz said.

"Good plan," Max said

"Thanks," Liz said.

L-J-L 76