Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 136 Pg15 12/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 137

Max and Liz walked out of the room and down the hallway toward the stairs to the front door. Liz opened the front door and followed Max out to his car and both got in the car and drove off.

"So are you going to tell everyone ?" Max asked

""Yeah, I'll tell them when we get there," Liz said.

"Ok,"

"Max, we decided that we need some time by ourselves , they're just going to have to understand that," Liz said

"Yeah, I know, we both agreed. I just think our friends are going to be upset with us," Max said.

"Max they'll get over it,"

"How long are you going to be gone?" Max asked

"I don't know, we'll see," Liz said

"Liz ....," Max said

"What?" Liz asked

"I don't know. It will be weird," Max said

"Yeah,"

They rode along in silence as Liz looked out the window while Max watched the road. A few hours later Max turned into Philip's drive way and stopped in front of the house and then he turned and looked at Liz.

"We're here. Are you ready to face them?" Max asked

"Yeah, let's go in and get this over with," Liz said.

"I'll get the bags," Max said.

Liz watched as Max got out of the car and opened the door to the back seat and got the bags our then he walked over to the passanger side and opened the door for Liz. Liz followed Max into the house where Isabel and Maria were waiting. Maria and Isabel hugged Liz and Liz smiled at them as she returned their hugs and then Alex and Michael took their turns. After all the hugs were over with Michael and Maria noticed the tension between Max and Liz.

"What is going on?" Maria asked

"Maria, Max and I are not going to be around each other for a while," Liz said

"What do you mean?" Maria asked

"Liz and I are, um, going to take a break from our friendship," Max said

"How are you going to do that?" Michael asked

"Easy, I'm going to stay with a friend and while I'm doing that I'm going to make sure the houses in florida and in california are ready to sell," Liz said

"When do you leave?" Isabel asked

"I'm leaving in the morning," Liz said

"How long are you going to be gone?" Michael asked

"I promise to call you everyday and let you know what's happening," Liz said

"I can't believe you are leaving when you just got here," Maria said

"Maria I know it's sudden but I need to get something finished before I can do anything eles. I'm a little tired and I'm going to lay down," Liz said beore taking her bag and going up stairs.

After Liz left the room everyone turned and looked at Max.

"What happened?" Michael asked

"I don't know. All I know is Liz and I talked and she decided to leave for a while," Max said

Did she tell you where she was going?" Maria asked

"No she didn't tell me. Maybe she'll tell you before she leaves," Max said

"We'd all better get some sleep. So we can be awake before she leaves," Philip said

Everyone went upstairs to their rooms and went to bed and soon everyone was fast a sleep.

In the morning:

Liz woke up early and sat up with a start, trying to figure out just where she was then she stood up and walked over to her bags. She started to look through the larger bag for something to wear and a few minutes later she found a black short sleeve knee length dress and a pair of black slip ons. After a shower and her hair was dry she dressed and walked out of her room carrying her bags. She made her way down the hallway and to the stairs and when she got to the front door she set her bags down. She then walked into the living room where Max, Maria, Michael, Isabel, Alex and Philp were waiting for her.

"What is going on?" Liz asked.

"We wanted to say good bye," Isabel said

"Oh...so you are all up....," Liz said

"Liz you know we'll you very much," Michael said

"Yes, and I will miss you guys too," Liz said

"Do you need a ride?" Max asked.

"Um sure. Can you take me to the airport?" Liz asked

"Sure let me know when you are ready to go," Max said.

As everyone was giving Liz hugs the girls were crying. After a few minutes of hugging it was time for Liz to leave. Max walked up to the door and grabbed Liz's bags and took them out to the car. when Liz got to the door she turned and looked at everyone.

"I promise to call when I get to my friends house. And I also promise to call as often as possible ok," Liz said

Then Liz walked out of the house and to the car she got into the car and Max drove off. While driving to the airport theydidn't say anything to each other. When they got to the airport an hour later they walked in together. Liz walked up to the counter and got her ticket then she turned and walked to Max.

"Well I guess this is good bye," Max said.

"Yeah, Um you take care of yourself. I guess I'll see you when I get back," Liz said

"Now boarding flight to Florida passengers 1 - 30 please?" The lady on the intercom said.

"Well Max that is me. Bye Max," Liz said as she picked up her bags and walked away.

Liz's bags went through the check point and then Liz walked through exray scanner. After she passed the scanner Liz turned and saw Max looking at her and she smiled at him before getting on the plane and waited for takeoff.

Meanwhile in the airport:
Max watched as Liz's plane flew away and then when the plane was gone Max got in his car and drove back to Philip's house. When he got there he walked in and saw everyone staring at him.

"Is Liz gone?" Maria asked

"Yeah, I watched the plane take off and then left," Max said.

"I can't believe she's gone." Isabel said

"What are we going to do now?" Maria asked

"You and I are going to find a place to live together," Michael said.

"Really you want me to move in with you?" Maria asked.

"Yes.Do you want to move in with me?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Maria said.

"Good," Michael said.

"While you are doing that we'll help. We want to move close to you guys," Isabel said

"What about Max and Philip?" Maria asked.

"I'm going to go to the office and see if I can sell Jeff Parkers house here," Philip said

"Max what about you?" Alex asked

"I'm going to go to the cabin. Then I'm going to find my own place," Max said

"Why don't you help us look for a place. Then you see if you might want to move next door to us?" Maria asked

"No I'm going to go clear my head and find a place on my own," Max said.

"When are you leaving," Michael asked

"Right now," Max said

"When are you going to come back?" Isabel asked

"Just give me a couple of days ok. Well I guess I'll see you guys later. Bye," Max said
before walking out the door.

Maria and the others watched as Max walked out the door and got in his car and drove off.

Meanwhile In the car:

Max drove to the middle of the woods and when he got to the cabin he went in and sat on the couch. All he could think about was Liz. He didn't know how things got so mixed up between them. It wasn't long before Max fell sleep on the couch.

As the days went by Maria, Michael, Alex, Isabel and Philp got Liz and Maria's house fixed up. Michael and Maria moved into Max and Michael's old place, Alex and Isabel moved into the house that was next door to Michael's.

Max stayed at the cabin and thought about what had happened between Him and Liz and how things had changed between them. He wished that he knew how to make things better between them.

Philp was at work selling Mr. Parker's house and trying to find out what else Mr. Pareker and his men had been up to before Mr. Parker died.

As for Liz she saw nothing wrong with Mr. Parker's house in florida. She put the house up for sale and waited to see if there were any buyers. She busied herself by walking on the beach, shopping and just lazing around the house thinking about Max what happened between them. It was only a couple of days before someone bought the house.

After the house was sold Liz got on a plane and flew out to California and got that house ready to sell. She found a local realtor who put a for sale sign in the yard and waited while thinking of Max again. The house in California sold 2 weeks later.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 137 Pg16 12/3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 138

Liz was still in california when she decided to call Maria;she reached for her cell phone and dialed Maria's number and Maria answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Maria said

"Hey Maria," Liz said

"Lizzie! Where are you? When are you coming home?" Maria asked

What Liz didn't know was Max, Michael, Isabel and Alex were listening to everything that was being said between Liz and Maria.

"Maria you need to stop and breathe," Liz said

"Sorry," Maria sid.

"It's ok. I'm selling the house in california. Um as soon as everything is settled here I'll be home," Liz said

"Good. Are you going to be home in time for our party?" Maria asked

"Maria what are you talking about?" Liz asked

"Oh Michael and I moved in together and we decided to have a party at our house. Isabel has a thanksgiving dinner planned and then a New Year's partyso will you be here for all of that?" Maria asked

"Yeah I'll be there. What day and time is the party?" Liz asked

"Our party party is in 2 days. it's between 8:00pm to midnight," Maria said.

"I will be there," Liz said

"Cool. Are you staying?" Maria asked

"Maria when I get home I'll have to find a place to live so let's not worry about that yet," Liz said

"Liz I was wondering,...do you and Max still need space from each other?" Maria asked

"Maria that's complicated , maybe when I get back Max and I will talk," Liz said

"I hope you and Max do work things out between you," Maria said.

"So where do Isabel and Alex live now?" Liz asked

"You'er never going to believe this, they moved next door to us. Michael and I decided to move into Max and Michael place. So far it seems to be good," Maria said

"Maria?" Liz asked

"No it's great. We haven't heard from Philip and Max lives in apartment behind us. So we are all close to each other," Maria said

"What do you mean Max moved into an apartment behind you?" Liz asked

"We looked in the back yard and we found an apartment at the edge of the woods still on the property. It is really nice and Max said he was going to fix it up," Maria said

"Cool. Hold on a minute," Liz said as she found a folder in her father's box.

Liz opened the box and found things in there about who killed Eric. What the killer wanted and who they worked for.

"Oh my god," Liz said

"Liz what is it? What is wrong?" Maria asked

Liz put the phone to her ear while looking at the file.

"Maria if you talk to Max tell him I know.... I mean I found the truth," Liz said

"Truth about what?" Maria asked

"Maria tell Max I found the missing puzzle from the lab. Hopefully he will know what it means," Liz said

"Is it good or bad?" Maria asked

Oh it is a very shockingly good thing. Wait, what is this?" Liz said as she found a piece
of paper.

Liz looked at the paper and noticed it was a letter to her and Maria.

Letter Said:
Dear Lizzie and Maria
If you are reading this now it means I'm dead. And if I'm dead I wanted to let you know I killed your mothers. I don't feel sorry for killing them. They deserve what they got. And Lizzie I wanted to let you know I sent hitmen to kill your boss Eric. And if Toney, Max and Micheal are dead I killed them also. As for you girls you will never escape me in life or death. I will always be watching you. I will also have someone coming after you. The only way you may get peace is if your dead. So watch out I'll always be watching you and coming after you gilrs.

Mr. Parker

"That asshole. That son of a bitch," Liz said

"Liz what is it?" Maria asked

"Maria tell everyone including Philip to keep their gaurds up," Liz said

"Liz what is it?" Maria asked.

"Tell Max and Michael I know who killed Eric. And tell everyone to be on their toes," Liz said

"Liz what the hell did you find?" Maria asked

"I found a confession and a threat," Liz said

"When are you coming home?" Maria asked.

I'm leaving here in the morning. I don't know what time I'll be there. But I'll call you when I arrive ok," Liz said

"Ok. You be careful. And stay on your toes too,"Maria said

"I will. Just remember you all have to be very careful. And stay on your toes too. Remember to tell Philip too," Liz said

"I promise I will," Maria said

"I better go. Talk to you soon. Bye," Liz said

"Bye," Maria said before closing her cell phone.

After the cell phone was closed Maria looked up at Max and Michael.

What did Liz have to say?" Michael asked.

"Max, Liz knows who killed Eric. She said she found a cofession and a threat. Liz said we need to be on gaurd. She wants us to tell Philip too," Maria said.

"How the hell did she find out?" Michael asked

"She wouldn't tell me. All I know is what I told you.And she said that she is coming home," Maria said.

"Did she say when?" Max asked

"No. She said she's leaving in the morning. But didn't say when," Maria said

"So now we've got to keep an eye out for Liz and some goons that want to kill us. That is a lot to take in," Michael said

"So which one of you are going to call dad?" Isabel asked

"You," Max and Michael said

"Fine," Isabel said

Isabel reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. She dailed her dad's numberand waited anxiously,

"Hello," Philip said.

"Hey dad," Isabel said

"What is going on?" Philip asked.

"We heard from Liz," Isabel said

What did she have to say?" Philp asked.

"Dad she found a confession and a threat. Liz told us to be on gaurd. She even wants you to be on your toes too. She doesn't know what time but she will be home tomorrow," Isabel said.

"What kind of confession and threat?" Philp asked.

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait til she gets here to find out," Isabel said

"Ok. I guess we will have to be ready for anything then," Philp said.

"I guess so. Dad we are really worried about Liz," Isabel said.

"I know sweetie. Hopefully she'll get home safely and really soon," Philp said.

"I hope so. Oh um Maria wanted me to ask you is Toney working for you or is he still deciding?" Isabel asked

"Tell Maria he decided to work for me. Toney is doing great even though he threatened 6 of the people working here," Philp said.

"Ok. I better go. I thought I would let you know what is going on,"Isabel said

"Ok. I'll see you all later,"Philp said before closing his cell phone.

Meanwhile at Maria's:

"So what did Philp say?" Maria asked

"He said we should be on gaurd and on our toes. But he was surprised about the confession and the threat," Isabel said

"So what do we do now?" Alex asked

"I guess we all go home. And remember what Liz said, stay on gaurd and keep on our toes," Michael said.

"Well I guess good night," Everyone said at the same time.

Maria and Michael watched as Max, Isabel and Alex left. After everyone was home, They all went to their beds.

Midnight:

Philp was in his office at home when there was a knock at the front door. he stood up and made his way down the hallway to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it was. When he saw who it was he opened the door. Philip helped his visitor their bags and then shut the door and turned to look at the person.

"I'm glad you're back, did everything go ok?" Philp asked

"Yeah, everything went fine. What about here?"

"Yeah, Isabel called me and let me know about the confession and the threat and about us needing to be on the alert," Philip said.

"Good, you know everything now. Can I stay here til I can find my own place?"

"Sure. You can stay here as long as you want," Philip said

"Thank you. Please don't tell anyone I'm back yet?"

"Sure Liz, I won't tell anyone that you're back. Come you'd better go and get some sleep," Philip said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 138 Pg17 1/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 139

"Where can I sleep?" Liz asked

"Upstairs, the first room next to the stairs," Philp said

"Thank you," Liz said

Liz grabbed her bags and went up the stairs to the first bedroom at the top of the stairs, walked in and sat her bags down. She changed her clothes and went to bed and soon she was fast asleep.

In the Morining:

Liz woke up and looked around and realized she was at Philips house. She stood up and managed to find the bathroom and took a shower and then searched her luggage for something to wear. She put on a pair of hip hugger jeans and a blue short sleeve t-shirt and when she opened her bedroom door she saw Toney at the bottom of the stairs.

Lizwas about to go back into her room when she saw Toney staring at her and then he walked up the stairs and stood infront of Liz.

"When did you get back?" Toney asked

"Late last night. What are you doing here?" Liz asked

"I work for Mr. Evans now, does anyone know your back yet?" Toney asked

"No. I'm getting ready to leave and find a place to live for a while," Liz said

"What was going on between you and Max?" Toney asked

"I don't know what was going on between Max and me, we agreed to time apart," Liz said.

"Come with me," Toney said

"Go with you where?" Liz asked

"You can stay at my place. I need to go take care of somethings out of town," Toney said

"Does Philip know your leaving?" Liz asked

"Yes I know he is leaving. I was the one that thought that you should stay there while he is gone," Philip said

Liz and Toney turned and saw Philp standing in the doorway.

"What about Max and Michael won't they find me?" Liz asked

"No. They won't be going to the house since I won't be there," Toney said.

"Ok. I'll do it then, when do you leave?" Liz asked

"He is leaving in a couple of minutes," Philip said

"Oh, ok I'll go get my bags then," Liz said as she walked back upstairs.

While Liz was upstairs packing Toney turned and looked at Philip.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Toney asked

"Yes. Max and Liz both agreed they need time apart. So that is what they will get. Then in a couple months maybe they'll be able to be around each other," Philip said

"Fine. I hope this works out for them," Toney said

"What will work?" Liz asked

Philip and Toney turned and looked at Liz.

"What will work?" Liz asked again

"That Toney will be able to do what I asked him to do while he is gone," Philip said

"Whatever," Liz said

"Are you ready to go?" Toney asked

"Yeah," Liz said

Toney picked up Liz's bags and carried them out to his car and Liz and Philip looked at each other.

"You stay out of trouble and if you need anything call me. No matter what time it is," Philip said

"You know I will, bye," Liz said

Philip watched as Liz walked out the door and got into Toneys car and drove off.

In Toneys car:

Toney was watching the road in front of him and Liz was looking around. She turned and
looked behind them and noticed a car following them one car back.

"Toney I I think there is a car following us," Liz said

"Where?" Toney asked

"One car back. What are we going to do?" Liz asked

"We are going to try and lose them. Hold on," Toney said

Toney made a hard right down a one way street. The he made a left down another one way street. The cars were coming at Toney as he drove the wrong way down a one way street. As he was driving Liz held onto her door and grabbed her seat belt.

"Is the car still following us?" Toney asked

Liz turned and saw the car still behind them, she turned and looked at Toney.

"Yes, it's still there," Liz said

"Call Philip and tell him what is going on," Toney said

"What are we going to do?" Liz asked

"I don't know, call Philip," Toney said

Liz reached into her pocket and pulled her cell phone out. She dailed Philip's number and waited, the phone rang 3 times.

Meanwhile at Philip's:

Philip, Max, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel were at the house having dinner when his office phone rang, Philip stood up and walked into his office and picked up the phone.

"Hello," Philip said.

Then he heard

"Liz are they still behind us?" Toney asked

"Yes. Oh God they're Parker's men. Toney do something," Liz said

"What do you think I'm doing. Have you got a hold of Philip yet?" Toney asked

"Hold on and let me check. Hello?" Liz asked

"Liz what the hell is going on?" Philip asked.

"Mr. Parker's men are following us. Toney is trying to lose them. Toney make a left here," Liz said

"What?" Philip asked

"Philip we are fine. Toney is trying to lose them," Liz said

"How far are you?" Philip asked

"Toney said we're about 30 minutes away. Toney that... Toney that's a..... Oh my God," Liz said

Philip heard a crashing sound then he heard screaming, then he heard car horns honking.

"Hello," Philip said

"Sorry about that Philip someone thought driving throw a restaurant would be faster," Liz said

"The screaming and honking was from driving though a restaurant?" Philip asked

"Unh, the crashing and screaming were the retaurant patrons and the cars honking was from being on the road again," Liz said.

"Are you ok?" Philip asked

"Yeah, we're fine. Toney have you ever played speeder?" Liz asked

"No. Why doesn't that sound a little crazy and dangerous?" Toney asked

"Becuase it is, extremely crazy and dangerous," Liz said

"Great. Who has played this?" Toney asked

"Maria, Alex, Isabel and me," Liz said

"Max and Michael never played this?" Toney asked

"No. A friend of ours taught us," Liz said

"Ok. Then lets do this," Toney said

"Toney all you have to do is try to go as fast as you can before all the lights turn red," Liz said

"Here, wear this. And get ready for crazy driving," Toney said.

Liz put on a vest and a double seat belt. She turned and watched as Toney pushed down on the gas and started to drive faster as she watched the road and all the cars and lights.

"Oh my God. Toney... Toney look out," Liz screamed

Toney was driving so fast that no one could catch him, he kept swerving in and out of traffic and a few minutes later they were on Toneys street. He pulled into the drive way and then he turned and looked at the gate. Then he turned and grabbed Liz and her bags and rushed into the house and when they were in the house Toney turned on the alarm system then turned and looked at Liz.

"Do you think we lost them?" Liz asked

"Lets check," Toney said.

They walked into the office and turned on the security cameras; they looked and didn't see anyone.

"Give me your phone," Toney said

Liz handed Toney her phone and wathed as he put the phone to his ear.

"Philip we are at my house and it looks like we lost them. I'm going to stay for a couple of hours then I'm leaving," Toney said.

"That sounds like a plan. Is she ok?" Philip asked

"She looks fine but she also looks tired," Toney said

"Ok. I'll call some men and have them drive by your place between now and when you get back," Philip said

"Sounds like a plan," Toney said

"Ok. talk to you later then," Philip said

After Philip hangsung up the phone he saw Maria and Michael standing in the doorway looking at him.

"What is going on?" Maria asked

"Liz came back yesterday. She is still wanting to take some time away like her and Max said so while Toney is out of town Liz is going to stay there," Philip said

"Are we allowed to see her at Toneys?" Maria asked

"No. Liz is getting time to think. Hopefully when she comes back everything will be settled between Max and her," Philip said

"What happens if it is not?" Maria asked

"We will handle it," Philip said

"Where are you sending Toney? And how long will he be gone?" Michael asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 139 Pg17 1/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 140

"Toney will be gone for a couple of months, he said he had a few things to settle before he can do anything else; after that who knows," Philip said

"So while he's gone we can't go see Liz?" Maria asked

"No. It's best you don't go see Liz. She and Max agreed that they needed time to think. So here is their time to think," Philip said

"I wonder which one of them will go crazy first," Michael said.

"They probably both will go crazy," Maria said

"Yeah, but they do need to figure out what they want to do," Michael said.

"Michael, you and Maria can't tell anyone where Liz is staying," Philip said

"I promise I won't tell," Maria and Michael said at the same time.

"Good, now let's get back to the others," Philip said

Philip, Maria and Michael walked out of the office and into the living room where Max, Isabel and Alex were talking. When Philip, Maria and Michael walked in they heard,

"So Max, what is going on with you and Liz? I never saw you two so confused about anything before," Alex said.

"I don't know what's going on with us. I think we are just confused, that's all." Max said

"I can't wait til Liz gets home. I miss her," Isabel said

"I know I miss her too honey," Alex said

"She is always fun to be around; does anyone know when she'll be back?" Isabel asked

"No. I don't know anything," Max said

"I don't know either," Alex said

"Ask the others when they get back here." Max said

"Ask us what?" Maria wanted to know.

"Do any of you know when Liz will be back?" Isabel asked

"No. I don't know," Philip answered

"We don't know either," Michael said

"I hope she'll call and let us know if she is ok," Isabel said

"Who knows, maybe she'll call us soon..." Philip said

"Dad, do you think Liz is ok where-ever she is?" Isabel asked

"I think she is fine. Whatever the reason that she left will help her clear things up." Philip said

"I hope so, because without her around things are a little boring," Maria said

"So what are we going to do today?" Michael asked

"Well I guess we all could get a movie," Alex said

"I can't; I have some paper work that needs to get finished," Philip said

"Ok. I guess it will be just the 5 of us then," Michael said

"Um, I'm going to go back to the apartment. I need to make a list of things I need before I start working on the apartment tomorrow," Max said

"Max," Isabel said

"No it's ok. You guys go and have some fun. I figure that the faster I get the apartment done the more time we can hang out together," Max said

"I guess you're right," Isabel said

"Do you want us to drop you off?" Michael asked

"Yeah, that will be great," Max said

Everyone walked out of Philip's house and got into their cars and Michael and Maria drove to their house. When they got to the house Max got out of the car and walked to his apartment.

As Max walked to his apartment he noticed it was very quiet; he didn't know what to think about it. He walked into his apartment and turned on the lights, he didn't see anyone in the apartment so he grabbed a note pad and started to make a list of things that needed to be fixed in the apartment.

After an hour of writing Max set the pad down and went to take a shower. He grabbed what he needed and then went into the bathroom. After his shower he got dressed and walked into the living room and when he walked into the living room he saw someone sitting on the couch looking at him.

"Where is she?" The guy asked

"Where is who?" Max asked

"Where is Miss Parker?" The guy asked

"I don't know where she is. She has been gone for weeks now," Max said

The guy stood up and walked over to Max and he pointed a gun at him.

"Where the fuck is Miss Parker? You better tell me or I will pull the trigger," The guy said

"How the hell should I know. We haven't seen her in weeks," Max said

"Are you telling me the truth?" The guy asked

"Yes," Max said

The guy was about to shoot Max when Max pushed the gun away. They started to punch each other and while they were fighting someone shot the guy.

Max watched as the guy fell to the floor and he walked to the window and saw someone holding a gun but he couldn't tell if the person was male or female. The person looked at Max then ran off.

Max ran outside to see if he could find foot prints but he didn't see any anywhere. Max reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello," Michael said

"Michael you are not going to believe this," Max said

"What is wrong?" Michael asked as he looked at Maria.

"Some one was in my apartment when I got out of the shower. Some guy wanted to know where Liz was. I told him I didn't know. He almost killed me. We got into a fight
and next thing I know he's dead," Max said

"What do you mean dead?" Michael asked

"Someone from outside shot the guy. I tried to see if I could find anything and there is nothing. I don't know what to do about the body," Max said

"Hold on. We'll be right there. Just wait for us," Michael said

"Ok. See you in a few," Max said

Meanwhile at Toneys:

Liz was sneaking into the house when Toney turned on the lights. Toney saw that Liz was dressed in black.

"Where did you go?" Toney asked

"I went to check on Max," Liz said

"What?" Toney asked

"I went to check on Max. It was a good thing I did," Liz said

"Did he see you? What happened?" Toney asked

"No he didn't see me. Max and one of Mr. Parker's men were fighting and when I saw Max go down I shot the guy," Liz said

"Hopefully Max and Michael will get rid of the body," Toney said

"You know they will. And they will try and figure out who shot the guy," Liz said

"I know. But hopefully they won't figure out it was you," Toney said

"I'm not planning on telling them it was me. Are you?" Liz asked

"No. I won't tell them. Hopefully they won't find out," Toney said

"True. Um Toney can you leave so I can change clothes?" Liz asked

"Yeah, sure," Toney said

After Toney was gone Liz changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants and a black tank top. Afrer Liz changed clothes she opened the door and walked into the hallway. She walked down the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs when she heard.

"Michael what is going on?" Toney said

"I heard you were leaving," Michael said

"Yeah, I got some things to do," Toney said

"When do you leave?" Michael asked

"Here in a few hours. So where are you and Maria?" Toney asked

"Why?" Michael asked

"The reason why I am asking is because I hear noise in the back ground," Toney said

"Oh sorry. Maria and I are here with Max. He got attacked and then someone killed the attacker," Michael said

"What? Who?" Toney asked

"Max got attacked. We don't know who the attacker was. And who killed the attacker," Michael said

"That is strange. Why would someone attack Max. I thought all of Mr. Parker's men were in prison," Toney said

"That is what Philip said. Some of them must have gotten away," Michael said

"Great. What are we suppose to do now?" Toney asked

"I don't know. All I know is what Liz told Philip," Michael said

"What did Liz tell Philip?" Toney asked

"Liz told Philip to tell us to be on our gaurd and on our toes. I guess now we are going to have to add watch our backs too," Michael said

"I agree with you there. How is everyone handling what happened with Max?" Toney asked

"They are worried that they may be attacked next," Michael said

"What are you guys going to do?" Toney asked

"All of us decided to stay at Philips house for a couple of days. Then after that find a house all 5 of us could move into," Michael said

"What are you going to do when Liz comes back?" Toney asked

"We'll have a room for her just in case she comes back," Michael said

"I think you should. You never know when or if Liz will show up," Toney said

"Yeah, that is true. I better go so you can get ready to leave. I just thought you should know what was going on. You take care and watch your back," Michael said.

"You know I will. See you guys when I get back. all of you watch your backs too," Toney said

"You know we will. Bye," Michael said

"Bye," Toney said before hanging up the phone.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 140 Pg18 1/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come. I also wanted to let everyone know I'm working on chapters for Princess Of Antar book 2:The Hidden. I'm hoping to have them finished and posted before the middle of next month. So please keep an eye out for the new chapter to Princess Of Antar.

Angelina
Thank you for liking the chapter. You will have to keep reading to find out what will happen to Liz. You will hve to keep reading to find out why the guy wants to see Liz. You will have to keep reading to find out about Max and the others. Yes I agree with you about Philps house. Yes they will be safe. Don't worry Liz knows how to handle herself. You will hve to keep reading to find out what will happen while Liz is alone. And If Max and the others find out where Liz is.Max may or may not find out that it was Liz who killed the guy that attacked him.

Natalie 36
I think they probably would but you never know if it is safe to stay as a group or not.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Ok. Yes I think in a way Max is trying to protect Liz. Yes Liz protected Max. Max and Liz want to protect each other from danger. Keep reading you will find out if Liz, Max and the other will be safe or in danger.

Mary Mary{Ginger}
Maybe omeone is paying the bills for Mr. P. But younver know who it is that is paying the bills. You have to keep reading to find out if Liz, Max and friends will stay safe or be in danger.

L-J-L 76
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 141

Toney looks up and sees Liz standing in the doorway.

"Did you hear what Michael had to say?" Toney asked

"Yeah heard," Liz said

"Do you think you;ll move in with them?" Toney asked

"I have to wait until I see them," Liz said

"Liz you know you and Max are going to have to figure out what you want," Toney said

"I know that . But right now Max and I need to decide on things seperately then maybe together," Liz said

"I hope you can work things out," Toney said

"Right now who knows how things will go," Liz said

"That is true. Liz you know until you see everyone and you find a place to stay you can stay here as long as you want," Toney said

"I guess we'll need to wait and see," Liz said

"Yeah, that is true. I better go my flight leaves in 45 minutes," Toney said

"Ok, you be careful and watch your back," Liz said

"I will you'd better do the same," Toney said

"You know I will," Liz said

Liz and Toney hugged. Then Toney turned and walked to the door where his suitcases were. Liz walked to the door and opened it for him. They smiled at each other before Toney left. Liz watched as Toney got in his car and drove off. She shut the door and then turned on the security system. After the alarm system was on Liz went up to her room and shut the door.

After the door was shut she walked up to the window and looked out; she noticed a thunderstrom in the sky; she looked own and saw no one was around then turned and walked over to the bed and lay down. She was a sleep a few seconds later.

In The Morning:

Liz awoke and sat up trying to get her bearings; she looked around and remembered she was at Toneys. Liz got out of bed and walked up to her suitcase and started to look for something to wear. A few minutes later Liz ound a pair of hip hugger jeans and a black short sleeve t-shirt.

After she was dressed she opened her door and started to look around first she went into Toneys office then walked to the desk. She opened a drawer and looked in, she saw files with Eric's and Pete's name on them. She looked through the files and saw it was about their lives. She put the files back and started to look through the rest of the drawers but didn't find anything in them. she then started looking through shelves and file cabinets and still didn't find anything.

She was about to leave when she noticed a file sticking out. She walked over to the book case and pulled the file out. She looked through the file and found everything on her and Max's relationship from the time they met til now.

She looked up then looked back at the file, then grabbed the file and went to her room.

Whenshe got to her room she locked the door and sat on her bed then started to read what Toney had written about her and Max. An hour later she was finished reading and she didn't know what to think. She put the file in her suitcase and looked around, her clock sitting on the bed stand said it was 8:00p.m.

She walked to the door and unlocked it, then went down stairs to get something to eat. When she got to the kitchen and opened the fridge she saw that there was pizza. She grabbed it and put it into the microwave. A minute later she walkd up stairs to her bedroom, locked the door and sat on her bed. A couple of hours later she was fast asleep.

As the days turned into months all Max and Liz did was think of each other. They missed each other very much and both knew they wanted to be in each others lives but they didn't know if it was because they were in love or if it was because they were friends.

Halloween:

Toney came home and walked into his house and saw that the house was ready for a halloween. Toney didn't know what was going on or what to think.

"Hello," Tony said

A few seconds later a woman walked out of the kitchen and walked up to him.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" Toney asked

"Hello Mr. Toney . My name is Miss Sky laimer. I'm here becuase you signed a paper a couple of months ago for a halloween party here," Miss Laimer said

"Can I see the paper please?" Toney asked

"Sure here it is sir," Miss Laimer said

When Toney looked down at the paper he saw that he did sign it.

"I see I did sign it.Um do you know where the lady that is here went?" Toney asked

"Oh yes. She went up stairs to her room," Miss Laimer said

"Thank you now excuse me please," Toney said.

Toney ran up the stairs and down the hallway to Liz's room. He knocked on the door and then walked in and he saw Liz sitting on her bed looking at him.

"Hey what are you doing in here," Toney asked

"I didn't know what to do," Liz said

"Well then we'd better find something to wear for this halloween party tonight," Toney said

"Are you sure that is good idea?" Liz asked

"Yes. Now come on lets find you something. Tonight everyone will know you're back," Toney said

"But what can I go as?" Liz asked

" I think I've got the perfect idea. Now come on," Toney said

When they walked into the room Liz looked at the clothes and was surprised. Toney and Liz started to look for the perfect costume for Liz. After a few hours she found the perfect costume. After she got her costume she ran to her room.

Toney reached into his pocket and dialed a number. The phone rang 3 times before someone picked it up.

"Hello," Michael said

"Hey it's me Toney. Are all of you coming to my hallowen party?" Toney asked

"Yeah, we got your invation last month. Everyone here can't wait." Michael said

"Good. Make sure Max is here tonight. I've got a surprise for him," Toney said.

"What kind of surprise?" Michael asked

"You will have to wait and see. Sorry no hints," Toney said

"Ok. Well see you at 8:00pm," Michael said

"Ok. see you then," Toney said before closing his cell phone.

Toney looked up and saw Liz in her costume. He was surprised to see her; she smiled as she looked at Toney.

"Well what do you think?" Liz asked.

"You look very beautiful. Max won't know what hit him," Toney said

"I doubt that but thank you," Liz said

"Liz I'm telling you truth," Toney said

"I better go change. I need to take a shower and do some other things before the party," Liz said

"Ok. I'll see you at 8:00pm my lady," Toney said.

"You're crazy you know that?" Liz asked

"Yeah, I know," Toney said

"What are you dressing as?" Liz asked

"You'll have to wait and see," Toney said

"You're no fun," Liz said

"Yeah, I know but we need to hurry and get everything finished before the party," Toney said

Liz and Toney went down the stairs and helped everyone set up and put up Halloween decorations in and outside of the house. After 2 hours of putting the decorations everywhere Liz and Toney went in the house to get ready. They went to their rooms and took a showers. After their showers they put on their costumes.

Liz put on her costume then she fixed her hair and put on her make up. She looked into the mirror and noticed that she looked different. She hoped that this party would go good and no trouble started. She could hardly wait until she saw her friends.

She stood up and walked to the window where she saw people were starting to arrive. Liz hoped her friends were among those arriving. then she turned and looked around to make sure that everything was cleaned up. She sat on the bed and reached down and put on her shoes then looked in the mirror. There was a knock on the door and when she opened it there stood Toney dressed as a 20's gangster. Liz was surprised but happy to see Toney and when Toney looked at Liz he dropped his toy gun to the floor. Toney's mouth was dropped open he couldn't believe Liz's costume.

"What? Is something wrong?" Liz asked

"No no no you look, wow!" Toney said.

"Is that good or bad?" Liz asked

"It's good. Are you ready?" Toney asked

"As I'll ever be," Liz said

"Let's shake this place up," Toney said.

Liz laughed at Toney as they walked out of the room. They walked down the hallway to the top of the stairs and someone down stairs grabbed a Microphone when they saw Toney and a lady standing at the top of the stairs.

"Ladies and gentlemen Your host Toney and his lady friend," The person said

Everyone turned and watched as Toney and Liz walked down the stairs. When they got to the bottom of the stairs Michael, Maria, Max, Isabel and Alex were waiting for them.

When they were all face to face no one said a word. Max and Liz kept looking at each other then turning away. Liz whispered something to Toney and then walked away she went up to the bar and ordered a drink and after she got the drink she turned and saw Max standing in front of her. They stood and looked at each other.

"Do I know you?" Max asked

"What do you think?" Liz said before walking away

Liz walked around the house noticing people making out and holding hands and drinking. As she was walking through the house Max was following her;he knew her from somewhere but couldn't figure out from where. Liz walked into a room and saw Toney making out with a red headed chick dressed as a princess, when she turned to leave the room she saw Max standing in front of her.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 141 Pg19 1/29

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 142
Max put his hand out. Liz put her hand in Max's. Max and Liz walked out of the room and into a empty room. After they walked in the room Max shut the door and turned and looked at Liz.

"What?" Liz asked

"Liz what are you doing here?" Max asked

"Toney invited me," Liz said

"So you came dressed as a 20's flapper," Max said

"Yeah, so what. It's a costume party. How did you know it was me?" Liz asked

"Liz I know you anywhere. I'm guessing you are the surprise," Max said

"What surprise?" Liz asked

"Toney said he had a surprise and I guess you are it," Max said

"So how have you been?" Liz asked

"Fine. And you?" Max asked

"I'm fine," Liz said

"How long have you been home?" Max asked.

"I came home the day after I talk to Maria," Liz said

"So you have been staying with Toney since you have been back?" Max asked

"Yes. Did you think about what we talked about?" Liz asked

"Yeah, I thought about it. And I think we should take things slow to see where we end up. What do you say?" Max asked

"Fine. Do you really think you can take things slow?" Liz asked

"I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see how it goes," Max said

"Yeah, I guess we will. We better get back out there before veryone worries," Liz said

Yeah we better," Max said as he tried to open the door.

Max tried to open the door but the door wouldn't open. Max kept trying to open the door. Max turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Max.

"Your not goign to believe this but we are locked in," Max said

"No way," Liz said as he walked past Max and tried to open the door.

Liz turned and looked at Max. What Liz and Max didn't know was Toney locked them in the room together.

Meanwhile in the hallway:

Toney locked the door. He turned and saw Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel walking towards himand he hid the key before they noticed. They all stood in the hallway looking at each other.

"Have you seen Max?" Isabel asked

"Um yeah," Toney said

"Where is he?" Michael asked

"I locked him and Liz in a room together so they can work through their problems," Toney said

"You did what? What happens if they kill each other?" Maria asked

"I locked them in a room together so they could work through their problems. I don't think they're going to kill eachother," Toney said

"I hope you're right," Alex said

"Let's leave them in there til after the party. We'll check on them then ok," Toney said

"Ok," they all agreed.

They all went back downsytaira and joined in the drinking, dancing and laughing. Everyone was having fun and getting drunk.

Meanwhile upstairs in the locked room:

Max and Liz looked at each other then turned away, they idn't know what to say or do.

"So um, are you going to stay with us at our new place or are you going to look for your own place?" Max asked

"I don't know yet," Liz said

"Well you know Maria and Isabel will want you to be close to them," Max said

"Yeah I know. I've got some places in mind," Liz said

"Like where?"

"I could stay here or at Philip's or I could find my own place," Liz said

"Why would you stay here? Philip's place or find your own place?" Max asked

"I don't know. All I know is you and I are going to be taking it slow," Liz said

"Yeah I know that. But still you ahould stay with us. Where we can protect you in case your father's men come after us again," Max said

"Max you can't protect me when you have to protect yourself and the others," Liz said

"Liz you need to realize we are willing to protect each other even if you are with us," Max said

"Fine you win," Liz said

"Good. I'll help you get your things in the morning," Max said

"You do realize we have to wait until they let us out," Liz said

"Yeah I know. Who do you think it was that locked us in here?" Max asked

"I think Toney and our friendsdid it," Liz said

"Yeah I'm thinking the same thing," Max said.

"So what are we going to do now?" Liz asked

"I don't know,"

Liz walked over to the couch and sat down and Max joined her. They looked at eachother for a second or two and then turned away. After a while Max stood up and walked over to a cabinet sitting agaqinst a wall and opened it and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels then turned and looked at Liz.

"Do you want some?" Max asked

"Sure. Why not," Liz said

Max turned back to the cabinet and grabbed 2 glasses, walked up to the table and put the glasses down and poured the drinks. He walked to Liz and handed her one. Liz took the glass and looked at Max, raised the glass up to her mouth and had it emptied in seconds. She looked up at Max and saw his glass was empty too. Max took his and Liz's glass and poured them another drink. They both had their glasses emptied in seconds. An hour later the bottle was empty and they turned and looked at each other.

"God I fill drunk," Liz said

"So do I," Max said

They both laughed. Max stood up and walked to the couch and sat down next to Liz. They started to laugh again. Max reached out and touched Liz's cheek then he leaned in and kissed her softly and tender. He pulled away and looked at Liz an then they leaned in and kissed again. Max pulled Liz on top of him and thebkiss started to turn more passionate. Max reached up under Liz's dress and pulled her underwear off while at the same time Liz undid Max's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. After their underwear was off Max pulled Liz on top of him again and slid into her body. As they were kissing they were moving against each other. A few minutes later they both went over the edge calling out each others name.

Max and Liz stopped moving against each other and rested their heads against each other. Liz stood up and pulled her underwear on while Max pulled his boxer and pants up. After Max pulled up his pants Liz and Max sat down at the ends of the couch. A few minutes later Max and Liz were both fast asleep. Later into the night Max slid behind Liz, he wrapped his arms around her as he went back to sleep.

Meanwhile down stairs:

Michael and everyone were still partying down stairs. They forgot all about Max and Liz. They were still drinking, laughing and dancing. No one was paying attention to the time. Michael and Maria were drinking, dancing and making out while Alex and Isabel were making out.

In the morning:

Everyone started to wake up as the sun came throught the windows. A few hours later all the guests were gone and Toney, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel woke up and looked around. When they looked around they saw the house was a mess. Toney walked into the kitchen and saw people cleaning up.

"Who are you people?" Toney asked

"Oh, we're your cleaning crew. We have been cleaning since 6:00a.m sir," The Maid said.

"Oh, um thank you I need to get some coffee," Toney said

"Here you go sir," a man who was part of the cleaning crew said.

"Thanks. Can you have 4 more cups of coffee ready?" Toney asked

"Yes sir," the maid said

A few minutes later Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel walked into the kitchen. They each grabbed a cup of coffee and after they took a drink they turned and looked at each other.

"You know I have a feeling we forgot something last night," Alex said

"I know. I just can't figure out what it could be," Toney said

"Don't worry you'll know sooner or later," Maria said

Everyone was trying to figure out what they were forgetting but cdouldn't think what it was. It was driving them crazy. After an hour of thinking about it then all of a sudden Isabel and Maria realized what they forgot.

"Oh shit," Maria said

"Oh no, we couldn't have," Isabel said

Isabel and Maria both looked at each other while the guys looked between them.

"What?" Toney asked

Isabel and Maria turned and looked at the guys.

"Ok what?" Tone asked

"Max and Liz," Maria and Isabel said at the same time.

"Oh my God," Alex said

"They are going to kill us," Michael said

"Hopefully everything worked out and they are friends or maybe more than friends," Toney said

"There is only one way to find out," Michael said

They all ran up the stairs and down the hallway to the room where Max and Liz were. Toney took the key our of his pocket and unlocked the door.When the door was unlocked Toney opened it and when they walked in they saw Max and Liz both sleeping on the couch, Michael slammed the door shut.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 142 Pg19 2/3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 143

Toney and the others watched as Liz and Max woke up; they looked around sleepily and then noticed each other. they slowly turned and noticed Toney and the others watching at them and then Liz sat up quickly. The movement made her dizzy and she had to run to the bathroom where she got sick as Max sat up and looked at Toney and the others.

"What happened in here?"Toney said

"You know what happened," Max said

"Um why is there an empty bottle of Jack Danials on the table?" Maria asked

Max didn't say anything but just looked at Toney. A few minutes later Liz walked in the room and sat down on the couch.

"Liz sweetie are you ok?" Isabel asked.

"I hurt from head to toe," Liz said

"That is understandable with what you drank," Alex said

"Alex," Isabel said, looking at Alex with a slight glare.

"What did you guys do beside drink?" Michael asked

"We drank and talked and drank some more," Max said

"How are things between you? Can you stand to be around each other?" Toney asked

"We're friends; yes we can be around each other," Max said

"Good,s everything worked out between you then," Maria said

"Liz are you going to move in with us or what?" Alex asked

"I guess I'll be staying with you guys for awhile, then I'll start looking for a palce to live," Liz said

No one sid anything. Max and Liz both knew what that meant but no one eles knew.

"So are you ready to go back to the house?" Michael asked

"Um, I need to talk to Toney for a few minutes alone," Liz said as she looked at Toney

"Um, ok,"Toney said

Liz turned to look at Max and the others.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs. Maria can you go to the second door down from here and get my bags for me?" Liz asked

"Where in the room are your bags?" Maria asked

"On the floor in front of the dresser," Liz said

"Sure. Liz and I will meet you guys downstairs," Maria said

"Ok. See you in a few," Michael and Max said

Liz and Toney watched as Max, Michael and the rest of friends walked out of the room and went down stairs. When Maria walked out the door she turned and looked at Toney and Liz and Liz returned her look.

"Maria it's ok. I'll meet you outside the door in 5 minutes," Liz said

"Ok," Maria said before leaving the room.

After Maria was gone Liz stood up and walked to Toney and they stood face to face.

"Why do you have a file on Max and me? I want the truth," Liz said

"Becuse, at first I didn't know what was happening between you and Max," Toney said

"And now?" Liz asked

"I realize, after talking to Philp, what was going on between you and Max," Toney said

"And pray tell what did Philp say?" Liz asked

"Philp knew something was going on with the two of you, we both hoped that you and Max would work through your problems," Toney said

"So that is why you locked Max and me in here. You and Philp were hoping Max and I would talk and work through our problems," Liz said

"Yes, that was what we were hoping for. It seemed to work since it looks like you and Max can be around each other again," Toney said

"Max and I are friends. If we were to become more it woukd be none of your business. You and Philp both need to stay out of it and let us live our lives. Cna you do that?" Liz asked

"Yes, but I'm glad that you and Max are friends again," Toney said

"Good. Max and I want to live our own lives without anyone trying to meddle in it," Liz said

"Ok. I'll stay out of it,"Toney said

"Good. Now please will you get rid of this file you have on us?" Liz asked

"Fine," Toney said as he walked to the trash can and threw the files away.

Liz walked up to the trash can and picked up the file and lit the file on fire. Then she dropped it into the trash can.

"You know that was crazy," Toney said

"I'm making sure you can't touch it or use it again," Liz said

What Liz and Toney didn't know was that Maria heard everything and saw what Liz did. Liz didn't know Maria was there yet.

"Are you really going to stay with Michael, Maria, and the rest in one house?" Toney asked

"Yes. While I'm staying with them I'm going to do some things," Liz said

"What kind of things?" Toney asked

"I decided that I'm going to try and stop all of my fathers men," Liz said

"How are you going to do that?" Toney asked

Liz smiled at Toney and looked down then she looked at Toney again.

"Is whatever you're going to do dangerous?" Toney asked

"Let's just say that it probably will be dangerous. But I'm realizing it has to be done," Liz said

"Is someone going to be helping you with this plan?" Toney asked

"Yes, someone is going to be helping me. I'd better go Maria must be waiting for me," Liz said

"Yeah, you'd better. You take care of yourself. And try not to do anything that will get you hurt or killed," Toney said

"I'll try. See you around," Liz said

"Yeah, see you around," Toney said

Toney watched as Liz walked out of the room then he stood up and walked to the window and looked out.

After Liz walked into the hallway she saw Maria. Liz knew Maria heard everything they walked down the hallway and down the stairs to where the others were waiting. When they were all face to face Max asked...

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, lets go," Liz said

They walked out the door and got into Michael's car and Michael drove off to the house. A while later they arrived at a huge house and Liz was shocked. They all got out of the car and went in.

"Do you want me to show you where your room is?" Max asked

"Um, sure," Liz was still very surprised.

Max grabbed Liz's bag and went upstairs with Liz following. They walked down a hallway to another set of stairs which they both climbed and then down another hallway to the last room. Max opened the door and watched as Liz walked into the room. There she saw a large living room and a kitchen and dining room. Liz turned and looked at Max. Max shut the door and looked at Liz.

"What?" Liz asked

"We turned each floor into apartments. The first floor is Michael and Maria's. The second floor is Alex and Isabel's. The third floor, which is the attic, is our floor to share," Max said

"Oh, um where is my room?" Liz asked

"Here I'll show you," Max said

Max walked down a hallway where their were three doors. He stopped at the first door and turned to look at Liz.

"Here is your room. The second door is the bathroom. And the third door is my room," Max said

"Um thanks," Liz said as she walked into her room and shut the door.

She walked to her bed and put her suit cases down. She sat on her bed and looked around then she reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number and waited for the phone to ring. Somone answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hello," a voice said

"Hey it's me. Did you come up with a plan to get my fathers men yet?" Liz asked

"Yeah, I think have a plan. We need to talk to Philp before we put it in motion," A voice said

"Ok. agreed. When and where?" Liz asked

"I'll call you and let you know after I talk to Philp ok."

"Ok," Liz said

"So how is everything going?"

"Oh, let's see, I'm living with my friends and it seems weird," Liz said.

"I"m sure, but don't worry everything will be fine. I'll call you and we'll meet with Philp ok,"

"Ok," Liz said

"Better go. Talk to you soon,"

"Ok," Liz said before cloing her cell phone.

Liz put her cell phone on the nightstnd next to the bed then opened up her suit case and started to look through it for something to wear. A few minutes later she found a slip to sleep in, she changed clothes ans then there was a knock on the door. She grabbed her robe and put it on and tied the robe as she went to the door. She opened the door and saw Max standing in front of her they stood looing at each other.

"Max what?"

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. What are you, um, doing?" Liz asked

"Nothing, I was just checking on you. Tomorrow...do you want to hang out?" Max managed to get out of his mouth.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Liz said

"Good. Tomorrow we can go for a drive or something," He said

"That sounds great. Um, what time?" Liz asked

"Um, noon. Wear something like jeans and a t-shirt ok," Max said

"Sure. Um going to try and get some sleep," Liz said, pointing to her bed.

"Um, ok. You do realize it's like 7pm," Max said

"Yes, I'm just tired. So good night," Liz said before shutting the door.

Liz walked to the bed and laid down. A few minutes later she was fast asleep
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 143 Pg20 2/8

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 144

In the monring:

Liz awoke and sat up; looking around noticing her room she turned and checked her phone, she didn't have any messages. She stood up and went to her suit case to look for something to wear.

She found a pair of hip hugger jeans and a blue short sleeve shirt then went to the bathroom and checked it out; she took a shower and a few minutes later she dressed and went into her room and put on her tennis shoes.

As she was putting on her shoes her cell phone rang and when she looked at her phone screen she saw it was Toney. She flipped it open and answered,

"Hello Toney. Whats up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to see how everything is going," Toney said

"So far it's fine. Max wants to hang out today," Liz said

"Oh really, then everything is okay between the two of you," Toney said.

"Yeah, maybe it is. I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure though," Liz said

"Yeah, I guess so," Toney said.

"Toney what is wrong?" Liz asked

"Remember that thing I had to take care of?" Toney asked

"Yeah, what was that about anyway?" Liz asked

"Someone wanted to meet with me. It turned into a fight and I walked away," Toney said

"Who was it?" Liz asked

"Eric's family and then I had to go and see Alice's family," Toney said

"Why did you have to go see Eric and Alice's family?"

"Oh the familes had some money coming to them. I just found the paperwork a couple of days ago," Toney said

"Oh did anything else happen?"

"Yeah, the baby looks like Pete. I thought I would let you know," Toney said

"I figured that. What are you going to do now?" Liz asked

"Nothing. I'm going to try and figure out what else I need to do," Toney said

"I think that sounds like a good idea. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what else you want to do," Liz said.

"That's what I'm hoping for," Toney said.

"I wish you luck with that. Besides that what have you been up to?" Liz asked

"Oh, you know, trying to keep myself busy. And what about you?" Toney asked

"Oh you know, trying to get things back to normal," Liz said

"Yeah I know about that," Toney said.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and when Liz opened it Max was standing in the doorway looking at her.

"Liz are you till there?" Toney asked

"Yeah I'm still here," Liz said

"What is going on?" Toney asked

"Max is here," Liz said

"What is Max doing there?" Toney asked

"Oh I forgot to tll you Max and I are room mates," Liz said

"That is going to be very interesting," Toney said

"Why?" Liz asked

"Because you and Max argue too much," Toney saaid

"I know. But sometimes, when we don't argue, we get along great," Liz said

"Well I'd better let you go. Let me know how it goes between you and Max,"

"Oh trust me I will," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

Liz put her cell phone in her pocket and turned and walked to her desk and grabbed her wallet, when she turned she ran into Max; they looked at each other.

"Are you ready to go?" Max asked

"Yeah," Liz said

"Good let's go then," Max said

They walked out of Liz's room and through the door of their apartment, down 2 set of stairs and then out of the house. They walked to Max 's car got and drove off. What they didn't know was that all of their friends watched as they drove off.

"Hopefully this will work and they can be friends again," Maria said

"Yeah. We'd better keep our fingers crossed that they won't argue or fight while they are out," Michael said

"Why, do Max and Liz fight and argue a lot?" Alex asked

"Alex, they have been fighting since they've known each other," Michael said

"How long have they known each other?" Isabel asked

"Almost 2 years now," Maria said

"Wow," Alex said

"Come on we need to go and get a couple of movies," Michael said

"Ok," Alex said

"While you guys are gone we'll get the drinks and the popcorn ready," Isabel said

"Ok. See you in a few minutes," Alex said

Meanwhile in Max's car:

"Max where are we going?" Liz asked

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you," Max said

Two hours later they pulled up to a carnival. Liz turned and looked at Max and he saw Liz had a surprised look on her face.

"I thought we could do with some fun. Are you ready?" Max asked as he got out of the car and walked around the car to Liz. She looked at Max and smiled.

"Yes," Liz said

Max helped Liz out of the car and then they walked to the ticket stand. When they got to the counter Max paid for his and Liz's tickets and they walked in and started to go on the rides. Four hours later after Max and Liz rode all the rides, they started to play the games and then went into the fun house. Max and Liz stayed close together the entire time; they were having tons of fun. By the time they left the carnival it was 2:00a.m. they made their way back to Max's car and when they got to the car they looked at each other.

"Max are you sure you can drive back? It's already 2:00a.m. It will be 3 or 4:00 a.m. by the time we get home," Liz said

"No, I don't think I can; I'm going to stop at that Motel we saw before we got here," Max said

"I think that's a good idea," Liz agreed.

They got into Max's car and drove to the Motel and when they got there Max got out of the car and went into the office and a few minutes later he came out of building and came back to the car. He got into the car and looked at Liz.

"So?" Liz asked

"They have one room left with a queen sized bed," Max said

"Did you get the room?"

"Yeah, come on we'd better go in,"

They got out of the car and went to their room; Max unlocked the door and they went in; it looked very romantic, Liz tuened and looked at Max.

"Max what is this room?"

"It's the honeymoon suite," Max said as he shut the door behind him.

"Max?" Liz asked

"This was the only room they had left. So I took it," Max said

"What is our sleeping arrangement?" Liz asked

"We can share the bed," Max said

"Ok. But you have to sleep above the blankets in your clothes," Liz said

"Liz, I'm sleeping in my boxers; you can sleep in whatever you want to," Max said

"Fine. I can't believe this," Liz said

"Liz, I'm going to the restroom to change while you change in here," Max said

"Fine," Liz said

Liz watched as Max walked into the bathroom and shut the door. While he was in the bathroom she took off herjeans,shirt, pants and bra and then put her shirt back on, she only had her shirt on when she went to bed. After she was covered with the blankets she waited for Max to come out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later Max came out of the bathroom and crawled into the bed, he laid down and covered himself with the blanket.

"Good night," they said to each other.

They closed their eyes and were both asleep a few minutes later. In the middle of the night Max rolled over and pulled Liz close to his body and they slept. After a while they started to rub against each other while they were sleeping.

Meanwhile at Michael, Maria's house:

Maria and Isabel woke up while the guys were still a sleep. They stood up and walked into the kitchen and looked at each other.

"Do you think Liz and Max are home?" Isabel asked

"I don't know. Lets go upstairs and check." Maria said.

Maria and Isabel walked up to the 3rd floor then Maria reached into her pocket and pulled out a key. She unlocked the door and they went in. They looked in every room and didn't see Max or Liz anywhere. They left the apartment and Maria turned and locked the door they went back down to the first floor. They went into the living room and sat next to Michael and Alex then Isabel and Maria turned and looked at each other.

"Where do you think they are?" Isabel asked

"Well it's 2:00am. Maybe they stopped somewhere to get some sleep," Maria said.

"I hope they re just sleeping and not trying to kill each other," Isabel said

"I agree with you there. We'd better try and get some sleep," Maria said

The girls laid next to their men and a few minutes later they were fast a sleep once again.

In The Morning:

Maria and Isabel were the first ones to wake up. They made coffee while they were waiting for the guys to wake up and for Max and Liz to come back. A few minutes later Michael and Alex walked into the kitchen and saw the girls.

"What is wrong?" Michael asked

"Max and Liz are still not home yet," Maria said.

"What? Where are they?" Alex yelled

"We don't know," Isabel said

Right at that momnt they heard the front door open. They rushed out to see who it was. When they walked into the living room they saw.....
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 144 Pg21 2/12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 145.

When they walked into the living room they saw Max and Liz walking through the front door; they watched Max shut the door after Liz and then Max and Liz turned and saw their friends looking at them.

"Hi," Liz and Max said.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Michael snarked...

"We stayed at a motel when we realized it was 1:00 a.m," Max said

"Did you have seperate beds?" Alex wanted to know,

"No... we had to share a bed if that is any of your business," Max said

"Did you guys have fun?" Maria asked, trying to change the ubject.

"Yeah we had fun," Liz said

"Did you sleep together?" Isabel asked

"Did you guys have sex?" Alex asked, still not minding his own business.

"No!," was his answer.

"Then what happened?" Maria asked

"The carnival closed at 1:00a.m. It was too late to drive home so Max stopped at a Motel and got us a room." Liz said

"So nothing happened between the two of you?" Isabel asked

"No nothing happened between us," Max said, starting to get a little ticked off.

"What happened here?" Liz asked

"Well when you didn't come home last night we were worried about you. We thought something happened to the both of you," Maria said

"Well as you can see we are both fine. Nothing happened to us," Max said.

"I better go change," Liz said as she walked past Max and the others.

They watched as Liz ran up the stairs and Liz was gone Max turned and looked at Michael and the others.

"So what really happened?" Alex asked

"Nothing we had fun togther," Max said

So you and Liz are friends or more than friends?" Michael asked

"Right now we are just friends. Everything is going fine between us," Max said

"That's good," Maria said

Right at that moment Liz came back down stairs talking on her phone. She was wearing Hip hugger jeans and a black t-shirt, Max and the others all turned and looked at Liz.

"So did you find out what the jerk wanted?" Liz asked

"He wanted to have me do paper work," Toney said

"No way...just because he thinks he can run everything. He is such a jerk," Liz said

"Yeah I know,but he does run everything," Toney said

"Yeah I know. So how are Eric's parents doing?" Liz asked

"They are upset that Eric is dead. They still miss him so much."

"That is understandable. And what about the bitch's family?" Liz asked

"They are trying to be understanding about what happened since Alice and her boyfriend won't be seeing their baby grow up," Toney said

"Yeah, I know the baby will be growing up without parents, but it is not my fault they came after us and tried to kill us," Liz said

"I know, it is not anyones fault. Liz I have somthing to tell you," Toney said

"Toney what is it?" Liz asked

"Erics Family and Alice's family want to see you," Toney said

"Please tell me your joking? Oh God, fine. I'll go but you have to go too," Liz said

"Are you serious?" Toney asked

"Yes I'm very serious. Max won't be going, not after what Alice did to to him. Alex, Michael and Max are going to stay here with Isabel and Maria," Liz said

"But you can't go alone. You never know what will happen. Are you sure you want to go without the guys?" Toney asked

"Yes, I'm very sure. I don't know them, nor do I trust them," Liz said

"Do you trust me and the guys?" Toney asked

"Yes. I just don't trust their family. Toney Alice was a psycho. Who knows how her parents will act when they see me," Liz said

"Come on Liz maybe nothing will happen," Tonay said

"Fine, damn it. You're coming with me. And no matter what you can't get out of it," Liz said

"But....," Toney said

"Don't even try it," Liz said

"Ok I'll go," Toney said

"Good. When do we go? and what time?" Liz asked

"We need to go soon, just be ready to go when I tell you. You know I owe you big big time for going," Toney said

"Yeah, I'll be ready. And yes you owe me big very big for this," Liz said

"When are you going to make me pay?" Toney asked

"I won't tell you yet but I will. And can you please just try to relax," Liz said

"Yes I can relax, I'll see you soon," Toney said

"Yeah, fine. I'll see you then," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

She turned and saw Max and the others looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked

"What were you and Toney talking about?" Max asked

"He wanted me to go with him and see Eric and Alice's families. I agreed to go," Liz said

"Why did you agree to do that?" Max asked

"They want to see me for some weird reason and I agreed to go," Liz said

"Why?" Michael asked

"Toney asked ok. And I thought sure, why not," Liz said

"When and what time do you have to go see them?" Alex asked

"Toney said he was going to call me back and let me know," Liz said

"Are you really going to go on your own?" Maria asked

"Yes I'm going to go with Toney . You guys are staying here," Liz said

"But what about Mr. Parker's men? They are still out there," Michael said

"Don't worry I'll be ok," Liz said

"Are you sure?" Isabel asked

Liz's cell phone started to ring again. She flipped it open and put it to her ear.

"Hello," Liz said

"Hey it's me Mark. Can you meet me at Philip's house in a couple of days?" Mark asked

"When?" Liz asked

"Can you meet me at Philips, say in 2 weeks?" Mark asked

"Sure... call me when you get there?" Liz asked

Yeah, I'll call you. See you soon," Mark said

"Ok, Bye," Liz said

Liz closed her cell phone and put into her pocket as everyone looked at her.

"Now what?" Liz asked

"Who was that?" Max asked

"It was a friend of mine," Liz said

"Oh," Max said

"I'm going to go upstairs now," Liz said as she walked out of the room and headed up the stairs.

A few minutes later Max started to go up stairs when Maria stoppd him.

"Max where are you going?" Maria asked

"I'm going to talk to Liz," Max said

"Max give her time. She's only been home for a couple of days now," Maria said

"I know. But just don't... ok," Max said as he left the kitchen.

Max ran up the stairs to the third floor walked down the hall and into the apartment. He opened the door, went in and then locked the door.

When he went into the living room Liz sitting on the couch and he walked over and sat down next to Liz. They didn't say anything for a few minutes then Max turned and looked at Liz.

"So um, Liz, do you want to watch some movies?" Max asked

"Yeah, that sounds good. How about you pick a couple and I will too...agreed?" Liz asked

"Ok. agreed," Max said

"Good. Now lets get the movies, popcorn and drinks," Liz said

"Ok meet back here in 5 minutes," Max said

Max and Liz both busied themselves picking out movies then went to get drinks and snacks. A few minutes later they walked into the living room and got ready for the movie by closing the blinds and curtains. A few minutes later Max sat down next to Liz. Liz grabbed the remote and pushed play.

The first movie they watched was "Paronormal 2". As they were watching the movie Liz scooted closer to Max.She jumped at all the scary parts and then an hour later Liz stood up and walked over to the DVD player and changed the movie. She put her movie in she sat down next to Max, pushed play to the second movie. and soon they were watching "What To Expect When Expecting". They laughted so hard as they were watching the movie that their sides hurt. An hour and 30 minutes later Max stood up and changed the DVD and then he went ro sit down next to Liz again.

Liz pushed play and the third movie started it was "The House At The End Of The Street". She sat close to Max when they scary parts came on and after the movie Max and Liz went and changed clothes and grabbed blankets.

Whemn they walked into the living room they sat their things down and went to go get more drinks and snacks. After they got what they needed they sat down on the couch. Liz grabbed the remote and played the 4th movie. The 4th movie was "Snow White And The Huntsman".

As they watched the movie they sat close to each other. They kept watching the movie without even moving. After the movie Max got up and took the movie out, he turned off the DVD player. He walked back to the couch and took the remote and started watching Adult Swim shows. He turned and looked at Liz and Liz tuned and looked at him. They smiled at each other then Max leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss started out soft and tender and while they were kissing Max pulled Liz closer to him. He sat Liz on his lap and they kept kissing.

Soon their hands were roaming all over their bodies as they kissed. They
kissed and soon they began to move against each other. Max turned and laid Liz down on the couch. Then he laid on top of her.

As he laid on top of Liz Max pulled the blankets over them and they continued to make out. As they were fooling around the blanket started to pull back and Liz reached behind Max and pulled the blanket over their heads. A couple of hours later they fell asleep in each others arms. As they slept Max pulled Liz close to him. A couple of hours later Max woke up and started to kiss Liz's neck. Liz woke up and looked at Max, they leaned in and started to kiss. Max pulled the blanket over them and they both started to have a heavy make out session.

Meanwhile down stairs in the living room:

Michael, Maria, Isabel and Alex were sitting and watching tv.

"Do you think Max and Liz are doing ok?" Isabel asked

"Yeah, they have some things to work out. After they work out their problems they will be normal once again," Michael said

"Yeah, that is true. I keep thinking about those phone calls Liz got," Alex said

"What about them?" Maria asked

"I think it is weird that Liz got a lot of calls all of a sudden," Alex said

"That is normal for girls," Michael said

"Guys it's 1:00a.m. We need to get some sleep,"Isabel sid.

Everyone went to their rooms and fell fast sleep. No one knew what was going on with Max and Liz. All they knew was, whatever it was, they hoped Max and Liz would work through their problems.

Menawhile in Max and Liz's apartment:
Max pulled the covers back and held Liz in his arms as he fell back to sleep.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 145 Pg21 2/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 146

As the days turned into weeks Max and Liz were with each other 24/7. They hung out and watched movues together. Michael and the others didn't know what to think but they were happy for their friends.

One day Max and Liz were in their apartment watching a movie when Liz's cell phone started to ring. Liz reached into her pocket and pulled the phone out and put it to her ear.

"Hello," she said

"Hey it's me Mark. When can you meet with Philp and me ," he asked

"Whenever you want,"

"Good. Can you meet me at Philp's house in 30 minutes?" Mark asked

"Yeah, sure. I'll leave right now," Liz said.

She closed her cell phone and put it back in her pocket then turned and looked at Max.

"What is it?" Max asked

"Your dad needs to see me; I'd better go. I'll be back in a little while," she said

"Ok. See you then. Be careful ok," Max said

"You know I will," she said before walking out the door.

Liz walked out the door and down the two sets of stairs and went out the door, got into her car and drove to Philps. When she got to Philp's she parked her car and walked straight into the house and into the living room where she saw Philp, Mark and Toney.

"What is Toney doing here?" Liz asked

"I'm here to help with a plan," Toney said

"How?" Liz asked

"Well we thought about it and we are going to fake your death," Philp said

"How are we going to do that?" Liz asked

"Easy. You are going to go with Toney to see Eric and Alice's family and while you are doing that we are going to stage a killing, you die. While everyone thinks you are dead we will plan your funeral and everything. then when your dad's men show up we will handle them while you are in hiding," Philp said

"When are you planning to do all of this?" Liz asked

"Well we will go and see Eric and Alice's family this friday. And that is when things will start to happen," Toney said

"Wait, four days is when all of this going to happen?" Liz asked

"Yeah," Mark said.

"What about Max and the others?" Liz asked

"Don't worry about them. Everything is going to go as planned," Philp said

"I hope you are right," Liz said

"Just go home and have fun for the next four days," Philp said

"I'll call you before I leave so that way you can be ready to leave when I get there," Toney said

Liz nodded her head and walked out of the house. and got into her car, she dove home thinking about what was going to happen.

When she got home she walked into the house and saw Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel in the living room watching movies. she walked past them and went up to the two flights of stairs into the apartment that she and Max shared.

When she walked into the living room she saw the room was empty but the Tv was on.She looked around then turned and locked the front door, looked around and didn't see Max anywhere.

Liz walked back into the living room and laid down on the couch, as she watched tv she wondered where Max could be. She fell asleep watching and three hours later Max walked in and found her asleep on the couch. He walked to the couch and knelt down and brushed Liz's hair away from her face. As Max looked at Liz he thought how very beautiful she is. Max was about to pull his hand away when Liz reached out and touched his hand. Max looked at Liz and realised she was looking at him also.

"Hey," Max said

"Hey," Liz answered

"Is everything ok?" Max asked

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired. Where did you go?" Liz asked

"Oh, I had to go check on something I have palnned for you," Max said

"Max what are you planning?" Liz asked

"I can't tell you now, you will find out out later," Max said

"Oh, come on, please tell me?" Liz asked

"You will have to wait and see. So how is Philp?" Max asked.

"He is doing good. He wishes you and Michael were not mad at him," Liz said

"Yeah, Well he can wait a while," Max said

"Max," Liz said

"Whatever," Max said

"So when are you planning this surprise?" Liz asked

"All I will say is don't make plans for friday," Max said.

"This friday?" Liz asked

"Yeah," Max said

"Great I can't wait," Liz said

"Good Til then we are going to hang out more," Max said

"That's great," Liz said

"Yeah, I know," Max said

"So um, when is all of this hanging out more to start?" Liz asked

"Now. Are you ready for movie night?" Max asked

"Sure. Let me change clothes," Liz said

Liz walked into her room and shut the door then grabbed a pair if pajama bottoms and a black tank top. She changed clothes and then went back into the living room.

When Liz walked into the living room she saw Max had popcorn, drinks and blankets ready.

Max looked up and saw Liz looking at him and he smiled as Liz walked over to join him and sit down next to him on the couch. He grabbed the remote and pushed play.

As Max and Liz watched the movie Liz sat close to him and Max put his arm around her. By the middle of the fourth movie Liz was fast asleep. Max soon followed Liz in slumber, laying behind Liz, he wrapped his arms around Liz and held her close.

Meanwhile downstairs Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel were all eating dinner.

"I wonder where Max and Liz are? I haven't seen them since we got here," Maria said

"Who knows. Maybe they are trying to work things out between them," Alex said

"God I hope so," Michael said

"So what are we doing tonight?" Isabel asked

"It's 9:00p.m. all we can probably do is bedroom exercise, watch movies or go dancing," Alex said

Isabel and Maria looked at each other then looked at the guys.

"Dancing," Isabel and Maria said at the same time

"Ok. fine lets go dancing," Michael said.

"We'd better go change clothes then," Alex said

Alex and Michael watched as the girls ran upstairs to their rooms to change. After they were gone Michael and Alex turned and looked at each other.

"Should we go and see if Max and Liz want to go?" Alex said

"Yeah, we should ask them," Michael said

Michael walked out of the kitchen and walked up 2 sets of stairs. He walked down the hallway and stopped when he got to Max and Liz's apartment. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. He waited five minutes and then went back downstairs. When he reached the last step of the main floor Michael noticed Isabel, Alex and Maria were all looking at him.

"So did you ask them?" Maria asked

"I knocked on the door, there was no answer," Michael said

"Maybe they fell asleep watching tv," Isabel said

"Oh, well come on lets go," Michael said.

Maria and Isabel grabbed their purses and walked out of the house. The guys followed the girls out the door and to Michaels car, got in and drove off. When they got to the club Maria and Isabel dragged the guys to the dance floor immediately. They all started dancing and having fun.

Menawhile in Max and Liz's apartment:

Max rolled Liz on to her back and started to kiss her. As they were kissing Max and Liz's hands roamed over each others body, soon Max's hand were under Liz's shirt. Max and Liz started to kiss down each others neck. Sometime a little later Max raised Liz up and took off her shirt as Liz took off Max's shirt. Max and Liz started to rub against each other with only their pants on. They both went over the edge moaning each others name. After they calmed down Max grabbed the blanket and pulled it over them. A few minutes later they fell asleep in each others arms.

A couple of hours later a very drunk Maria, Michael, Isabel and Alex walked into the house. Each couple went up to their rooms. When they got to their rooms they fell asleep as soon as they hit the couches.

In the afternoon:

The couples were still asleep when they were awakened by Max and Liz playing around.

Michael walked over to the window, looked out and saw Max and Liz outside playing around with the water hose. They were getting each other wet and laughing and Michael smiled as he watched them.

He was glad that Max and Liz were getting along. Michael watched as they chased each other, Max picked Liz up and spun her around as the water was hitting them both. When he finally set Liz down she grabbed the wter hose and put it down Max's pants and started to run. As they were playing they slipped and slid in the mud and by the time they were finished playing they were covered in mud from head to toe. They ran into the hose to get cleaned up and after all the mud was off they ran into the house and up the stairs to their apartment.

When Max nd Liz got to their apartment Max turned and locked the door then he turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked atMax and smiled. Liz ran to the bathroom and took her shower first, she stood under the water for 30 minutes and then Max went to take his shower. After the shower Max came into the living room and saw Liz sitting on the couch smiling at him and he went to the couch and sat next to Liz.

"So what are we going to see?" Max asked

"We are going to see 3 romantic comedies and 3 scary movies," Liz said

"Which one is first?" Max asked

"Romantic comedy," Liz said

"Fine," Max said

Max and Liz sat down and started to watch the movie. 2 Hours later Max and Liz fell asleep on the couch.