Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) (Complete)

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) (Complete)

Post by Hunter »

Banner by me.

Title: Don't You Know?

Disclaimer: As usual I do not own anything Roswell and no infringement is intended.

Author: Monica

Summary: Liz has hated her father's ideal son for so long, what happens when circumstances bring her to realise that she is in love with him?

Rating: Adult

Pairing: M/L

Author's note: Yes, I was inspired by Rihanna's song ft Neyo Hate That I love You. The title was inspired by Enrique Iglesias' Video Do you know lol. I hope you enjoy this fic, It's been on my mind for a long time ever since I joined the board. Now I got to post it. lol. I hope you enjoy!

Prologue

"Great going Max." Liz snapped as she shone the flashlight over the soot covered grit. "Cuz of you, now we're both going to die here. Alone in this disgusting cold sooty filth of a mine. I couldn't be happier starring in something like The decent."

"Liz, can you please be helpful instead of whinging all the time, you remind me of that blonde lady from Indiana Jones two. You never stop moaning."

"Oh please." Liz brushed past him and hopped over the tracks. "We're trapped in a fucking mine hole Max, probably more then six feet under the soil. No one can hear us. Great." Liz hissed. "This is how I die, with the man I fucking despise."

"Hey." Max protested. "Not my fault your dad likes me."

"That's exactly your fault." Liz spun around and shone the flashlight in his face, Max used his hands to shield the light away from his eyes and Liz finally lowered it down. "You fucking waltz into our lives and my dad thinks god performed a fucking miracle like Jesus walking on water. You took away my share of parental affection you asshole and now you cut my life short. I thought I was going to grow old with my soul mate and die together, but no. Here I am stuck with my enemy who is such an..ass...jerk!".

"An ass jerk?". Max smirked, amber eyes shining with amusement.

"Don't you start your teasing when I'm about to die!". Liz snapped, shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't want my last moments being insulted by your horrible jokes!".

"Hey." Max lifted his hands up in protest. "Sorry if I insulted you, I just wanted to lighten up the mood but since you're so hell-bent on dying alone, suit yourself."

"Fine." Liz growled, gripping her hand tighter on the flashlight. "See you in hell Max." Liz threw back. "Oh wait, heaven's already got a place for me so looks like I'll be spared from the likes of you for eternity." Liz yelled and turned around, already making her way further in the dark abyss.

Max watched for a moment, worried that Liz might hurt herself or worse, end up knocked out. It wasn't safe for her to stumble in the darkness alone and he knew somewhere down the line she'd get hurt if he let her go.

Before he could reach a decision to follow her or not, He heard a thud and her cursing in pain.Then he made up his mind.

He followed her into the darkness with her name on his lips.

A/N: Should I continue? :oops:

Last edited by Hunter on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) 1/22/09 Chpt 1 p. 2

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the feedback everyone :D

Eve
POM
Courtney
Kris
Jan
keepsmiling7
destiny
yayaliens
Ginger
Monica
Carrie - Thanks so much for your lovely fb sunshine. Love you!

Chapter one

Three weeks earlier....

"I think he's so hot."

"Who is?".

"Chace Crawford.." Maria drooled. "I mean he's so yummy you know, you can practically eat him."

"You always go for brunettes." Liz rolled her eyes, closing the Elle magazine the two girls were reading with a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

"Yeah, that Max guy that hangs around here is so hot." Maria sighed. "Shame that he's too much of a player to notice me." She battered her eye lids.

"Ew, Maria." Liz pulled a disgusted face. "He's a disgusting vile creature that is not worth anyone's time."

"Ah come on Liz, give him a chance. He might be worth knowing." Maria pouted as she followed her friend off the bed. "You two have been at each other's throat since the day you met each other."

"I fucking hate him that's why". Liz mumbled, grabbing her phone of the desk. "Look, Maria nothing can ever make me like Evans. He's just.....a lost cause."

"A lost cause?". Maria snorted taking the pint of leftover ben and Jerry's to take home.

"I do not wish to talk more about this topic and will you please drop it? Max Evans is nothing but scum like chewing gum on the sidewalk."

When Liz saw Maria off, she returned back to her bedroom to see Max Evans lying on her bed, one knee raised and the other leg flat on the bed, foot dangling off over the edge of the bed as he was flipping lazily through the pages of the magazine and then stopped at the page the two girls were looking at.

"Hmm, very good looking". She heard him remark as he looked at Chace Crawford's picture. "Got a great pose but I way outdo him in that particular league."

"Max, get the fuck off my bed and crawl back to wherever to came from. You're not welcome here." Liz growled menacingly as she slammed the door shut. She assumed he came through the window. Damn, she had to nail the window shut next time to keep him out.

Max put the magazine down and rewarded Liz with a huge smirk. "Now sexy, wouldn't want to have it rough and wild do we?". He winked at her as he crawled of the bed and towards her.

"Stop right there nugget bag because I will slap the stupidity out of you." Liz warned, folding her arms as Max licked his lips and mad his way towards her.

"Come on cheesecake, soften up will ya?". He stopped just within a few feet of her. "Jeez, I just was playing with you."

"Well don't." She snapped irritably. "And I don't like you sneaking in my room either." She said, taking a sideward’s glance at the window.

"Oh Liz." Max rolled his eyes, when did she ever stop having a go at him?

"Piss off."

"No."

"Don't make me get my baseball bat out Max, I know how to throw a good swing." Liz warned.

In no time, Max was already in front of her, pinning her up against the door, holding her wrists up above her head to keep her from retaliating.

"Oh, really?". He whispered huskily down her ear. "I'd like to see that happen." He hovered his lips close to hers and for a moment she was afraid that he'd kiss her. Max Evans, the man she loathed would kiss her right in her bedroom. Which would be a first in record breaking, she had never kissed a man she hated so much..

"Do you know how much I fantasized this?". In a hoarse voice his breath tickled over her moist lips.

Liz dared not say anything. She battered her eyelids trying to work out what new game Max Evans was playing at now. "How I would fantasize about...."He almost touched their lips together, his own lips dangerously close to hers. "About beating you at baseball." He laughed and released her, drawing back from her, from the intense atmosphere he had created.

A stirring in his lower regions told him it was time to let go, he wasn't aware of his bodily reaction until he felt her shiver under his gaze and he had never been so turned on by such beauty.

Liz, in the pretence of having sore wrists, she rubbed them and shot Max a death glare. "I'm so telling dad on you."

"For what?".

"For forcing yourself on me you creep." Liz shot back. "Was there a shortage of women that you needed to use me for your satisfaction or did you get bored of vapid bitches?".

"Hey hey hey." Max protested. "I was keeping you from shouting at me for bit. Seeing that my prototype move worked, I'll be using that again." He winked. "You were as quiet as a mouse."

"I should have kneed you in the fucking balls." Liz muttered under her breath.

"I came to bring my balls back." Max said and then realised what his words could also imply and blushed.

"Ew." Liz cringed. "You must have dropped them at some whore's kennel."

"I mean my set of golf balls." Max corrected her. "And my basket ball."

"Ri--iiight." Liz said, thinking he was a bit weird and she opened the door. "Go get them and leave. I don't want to see your face when I have some work to be getting on with."

"No, they're under your bed."

"What?!".

"My balls are under your bed."

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) 1/23/09 Chpt 2 p. 3

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

keepsmiling7
Lena- Hey my pm stalker, here's an update lol. Hope you like.
Kris
destiny
Eve
Jan- I don't know how I come up with these ideas, now I have another one lol. Love ya too. :D
Ginger

A/N: This is only meant to be a short story so I'll be posting this regularly. I have a new fic in mind which is dying to be posted.

Chpt 2

Liz shot Max a glance from over the dinner table as he was talking to her father. "If there's anyone I trust other then my daughter, it's you." Jeff said.

Liz wanted to gag. How could her own father blindly trust some stranger and compare them to her, his only child?

"I'd like to see you and Liz run this business together after me." Jeff proudly stated. "In fact I'm handing half the property to you Max, I just need sort my will out and ensure you receive fifty percent instead of twenty five."

Liz's jaw dropped. Oh no. Max was going to be inheriting half of her father's share just because she was a woman. This could not be happening.

"Sir.." Max didn't know what to say. Jeff Parker looked at him as his own son which Max appreciated but to have him give any part of his property was not what he wanted. He had enough appreciation from Jeff and Max wasn't the sort of guy who was greedy..unless it came to Liz Parker but he felt so guilty and the look on Liz's face made him even feel more bad.

Liz slipped her sandal off and slid a few inches down from her chair, making it seem she was still sitting straight. She wanted to give good old Max Evans a kick on the shins. Her foot touched his knee before she pressed it further down and he let out a yelp.

"Fu-fla- flavour!". Max stopped himself from cursing in front of Jeff, putting his hands to his crotch as soon as Liz took her foot away, realising what she had just kicked and her face was at least ten shades of red.

"Flavour?". Jeff raised an eyebrow. Liz tried not to laugh. She had just kicked Max in the groin and watching him convulse in pain over the dinner table was so funny.

"I think he means this father." Liz grabbed a Tabasco bottle and gave him a sweet fake smile. "Here you go Max." She handed him the bottle.

Max glared at her and took the bottle with one hand. "Thank you." He hissed, he would sort her out later.

When they had finished eating dinner and were done clearing up after themselves, Liz couldn't contain her smile, remembering what she had done over dinner. Max Evans deserved it she thought. If he thought that he was going to spend the rest of his life working with her on this crash down business, that's what he would get every day of his life.

That'll drive him away.

"Where do you think you're going Miss Parker?". Max's voice was calm, deadly yet angry.

Liz stopped herself from going up the stairs further. "Max, whatever happened was a mistake. I sincerly apologise for not finishing you off at the dinner table." She battered her eyelids and watched the reaction on his face.

"Looks like we have a score to settle Liz." He gritted his teeth. God, why did he always hold back on temptation. All he wanted to do was chase her and kiss her senseless.

She had no idea how he felt. No idea at all.

"Max, if you're looking for a good ball kicking then be my guest. I'll give you all I have."

"I'll get you back Liz." He smirked, if she had no idea what he was thinking, he'll take advantage of it.

Surely she can't be that blind? Could she?

Liz hopped in the shower and thought about today's events. Max Evans sure did infuriate her but she also knew the other feelings she kept aside for him.

He was gorgeous.

She massaged her scalp.

He had that sexy sultry voice which turned her on.

Grabbing the shower gel, she squirted it on her palm and put the shower gel away where rubbing her hands together creating a foam and rubbing it over her breasts. She moaned and closed her eyes.

He had those stunning amber eyes which was a gateway to his soul. God, no one else’s eyes had that effect on her. His eyes were one of a kind.

She worked her way down her breasts and massaged them, imagining it was his large hands that were fondling her breasts right now. The steam rose and mingled with her own imaginary sexual fog as she fantasised Max Evans worshipping her body by touching her.

He had that physique which was perfect in her own eyes. Just right, she thought. God, she wouldn't mind having that body of his over hers while he pumped into her tight body over and over again.

Fuck..

Liz fingers slipped past her stomach and reached her clit where she started to rub frantically in sexual frustration.

Moving her hips in sync with her digits, she sought a rhythm which made her body cry out in sexual desire, needing to be satisfied. But no one apart from Max could do it for her. Thinking of a naked Max touching her as she flicked her fingers over her swollen nub and inserting her fingers in her soaked folds, in a crazy heated desire, she rode herself on the brink of insanity before shuddering her realise and collapsing on the bathtub, heaving as the after shocks of her orgasm shook her very core.

There was only man who could make her feel like this and she hated him.

~*~Three weeks later~*~

Max said he'd get her back but he did nothing. The past three weeks were very unusually quiet which worried her. He barely spoke to her and when he did it was polite and only to say hi and inquire the usual how do you do.

Max Evans was planning something big. She knew it. She could feel it. This revenge of his was going to be sweet for him and sour for her.

Liz finished her milkshake and left for upstairs. Max was staying around these days but kept away from her. She had purposely left a candle of hers in his room so she would have the excuse to go to his room and annoy him more. She hated that they weren't on speaking terms.

Without the pretence of knocking, Liz just opened the door and froze. He was asleep. God...he looked so beautiful when he was sleeping. So calm and innocent.

She smirked. The candle was right on his bed headboard. Quietly closing the door behind her. She crept towards a sleeping Max Evans and thought of a way to get her candle.

He was wearing nothing but boxer shorts and she gulped. Fuck, his whole demeanour was perfect. His chiselled chest, muscular torso...washboard abs..Max Evans sure did work out a lot.

For a twenty two year old guy, he sure was sheer perfection physique wise. Most men his age barely had meat hanging on their bones.

She licked her lips and lifted her skirt slightly so it wouldn't get caught when she climbed on the bed and over his lower body. She was practically hovering over him. Her panties over his boxers. She tried not to touch him and leaned forward to reach the candle.

She almost had it when she felt him grasp her ass causing her to sit back down onto him. Colliding with his arousal with her own. Max Evans was fully awake and his amber eyes were burning desire.

Max tried not to groan at Liz's heated core on his arousal.

Liz innocently grinded her hips in a certain way which caused him to moan out aloud. God knew what she was wearing down there because he could feel her nether lips kiss his erection.

Liz shifted slightly to feel his manhood underneath herself, savouring the sensation of Max Evans' tool. God, he felt even more perfect then in her sexual fantasies.

"Liz....what are you doing?". He asked Liz who was sitting on top of him, grinding him here and there. It took all of his will not to flip them over, rip her panties off and his own boxers off before stabbing her with his cock and riding her like a wild hungry man.

"I want to get my candle." She innocently said, biting her bottom lip and getting comfortable on his cock.

Max hissed. Fuck, this Liz was going to kill him. "Is it burning?".

"Very." Liz almost lost it. "I mean, it's still fresh. I'm going to need it tonight."

"Still hasn't been waxed?".

"You need fire to get it waxed."

"I suppose you have the fire?".

"I already have fire, I just need the candle."

God, this little not so innocent game was burning them both.

"I'll give you the candle." In a husky whisper, Max rose up causing Liz to lose contact with his groin and he reached behind him to retrieve the candle.

Liz let out a sigh once she slipped away from him. Max gave her the candle. "Here you go Liz."

Liz took the candle and their fingers brushed. They longingly looked at each other.

No, that wasn't his game. It was hers. She planted the candle there and wanted to annoy him. But how the hell did she end up almost riding him was still a mystery to her and how the hell did he end up just letting her sit there for some time, rubbing her heat over his hard cock?

Max Evans, the guy who hated her guts let her play with him....

Something was not right. She needed to find out if Max was simply playing her game against her or if he really did have feelings for her.

He couldn't could he?

Walking down the stairs, the questions still ran through her mind and then she noticed everyone standing in the hallway. "Liz." Her father looked at her. "Good that you're here. Max has some free time and he's ready to give you some driving lessons."

"What?". Liz asked and shot a glance at Max. "But he's not a qualified driving instructor." Liz corrected.

"It won't hurt to take some lessons from him." Her father insisted. "Besides, Jim is our friend so he won't say nothing."

This is illegal Liz thought. She shouldn't be anywhere near Max, especially not after that little incident back at his room.

"Come on Liz, let me help you out." Max said, faking the puppy dog look.

So this was his game, Liz thought. To humiliate her and possibly get her arrested. Well, they'll have to see about that. She could think of a backup plan within seconds. "Okay dad. I'll go." Liz said, joining Max. "Who better than Max to teach me?". Her eyes twinkled.

Two can play this game, she thought.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) 1/27/09 Chpt 3 p.4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :D

Jan
Lilloucfer
Lena
Ginger
RiceKrispy
keepsmiling7
destiny

Kris
Natalie
Eve
Carrie

A/N: Thanks to that 3D film, I'm writing about a mine lol. :roll: :lol: I hope you enjoy this! Thanks for your support everyone! :D You guys make my day!

Chpt 3

Once they were on the road, Liz watched Max from the corner of her eye. "So, what's the plan Evans? You take me out to some dangerous abandoned highway, make me joy ride the whole place and then get caught by some bastard cop who hates law breakers?".

Max smirked. "Something even better."

Liz rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm always ready."

Suddenly on the radio, one of her favourite songs started to play.

As much as I love you
As much as I need you
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile?

Liz toyed with the buttons oh her denim jacket. God, she always sang to this song. How could she embarrass herself further by singing in front of the man she despised?

You wont let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

Max purposely requested this song by his favourite station at this specific time. He owed Maria and Michael a big thanks. Now Liz Parker was going to be experiencing his kind of revenge. Oh sweet sweet revenge indeed.

But I hate...
You know exactly what to do
So that I cant stay mad at you
For too long thats wrong

But I hate...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I dont want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that i adore you

Liz tried to concentrate on looking at the road while driving.

And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah...)
I cant stand how much I need you (I need you...)

"Make sure you're calm Liz." Max told her. "Keep your feet in sync with the brakes. Let the music calm your nerves."

And I hate how much I love you boy (oooh whoa..)
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oooh..)

Liz gripped the steering wheel tighter as she tried to follow Max's commands. Every time she ended up behind the wheel she was so nervous she ended up failing her previous classes and almost knocked someone over.

One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
And your kiss wont make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

Liz reached the gear stick and his hand rested on top of hers. A burning sensation shot up from her arm and towards her stomach. Her breathing became heavier. She loved his touch so much. If only he knew that.

As much i love you (as much as I need you)
As much as I need you (oooh..)
As much I love you (oh..)
As much as I need you

Max gave her a reassuring smile while she took her eyes off the road to see. God, those amber eyes...

"Liz, keep your eyes on the road!". Max raised his voice and Liz looked back only to slam her foot down on the brakes before screaming.

Liz groaned into a air bag which she found herself waking up in. She sat up and saw Max throwing the broken glass off his shirt.

"Where are we?". She coughed, smelling the smoke and dirt. She could hear a sizzling noise and it didn't take her long to work out that it was dark.

"Liz, you should have kept your eyes on the road." Max said. "Now it looks like we're stuck somewhere underground."

"Holy mother of jesus!". Liz exclaimed. "Underground?". She tried to open her door but it would budge. "Max...we can't be underground." She panicked, looking in front of her, seeing the cracked window screen.

"You so owe me a new car when we get out of here." Max opened his door. "Be careful Liz, the rocks might fall on you. Get out my way." He crawled out of the car.

Liz crawled out after him with his help and almost screamed when she saw her bloody hands. "Max! I'm bleeding!.." She screamed and then looked at his face. "Max you're bleeding!".

"Liz keep your voice down, the vibration of your voice might put us in danger." Max hissed and went towards the back of the car. He inspected the area around the car, working out if it was safe to open the boot. When he concluded it was safe, he opened the boot and took out two flashlights. He handed one to Liz.

"Here you go. We'll have to find a way out."

"Why not just get out the way we came in from?". Liz shrugged.

"Because..when you smashed the car into this dark hole, you kept on driving until the wheels busted." Max snapped. "Besides, it looks like we're caved in thanks to you."

"Oh yeah, blame it on me Mr asshole." Liz shot back. "You're the one who kept distracting me."

"Distraction's going to occur in the field." He retorted. "You just can't handle it Parker."

"See...this is why I knew going out with you was such a bad idea. You can't even leave me in peace."

"If I left you in peace, you would have been more hurt by now then you already are."

"Well I think it's safer to be away from you then to be with you." She snapped.

The two stood there and started to bicker, blaming each other and fighting about whose fault it was that they were down here.

"Listen, let's just share the blame and work together to find a way out." Max said, finally calling a truce.

"You knew that song would distract me." Liz muttered, finally letting Max lead the way as they walked down the narrow dark passageway.

"I know." Max admitted. "And I'm sorry."

Liz bit her lip and wondered if this could be Max's plan. That he causes her to have an accident and make them end up here.

She remembered his words. Something better.

No, as annoying Max could be, he could never plan this.

She shuddered and then stepped over something which felt hard underneath her sneakers. She froze and so did Max. "Maax.." Her eyes were wide. Max turned back to see her and then they both looked down to see Liz stepping on some hard white thing.

Liz lifted her foot away from it and screamed. "Oh my god...I just stepped on a dead person!". She ran to Max, clutching his shirt for dear life.

"It's not a dead person." Max shone the light over the spare piece of bone. "It's just a bone."

"A dead person's bone!". Liz cried. "We're gunna die here Max." Liz sobbed into his shirt. "We're going to end up like that."
"No we're not. And that's probably an animal bone that a dog left here." Max said.

Liz released him and felt something else hard under her sneakers. "Oh no not again.." She shone her flashlight down on the tracks.

"This must be a mine." Max concluded, shining his light over the couple of yellow helmets on the ground. "But they abandoned this mine back in ninety fifty nine because it was very dangerous."

Liz sighed.

"Great going Max."

"Liz..are you okay?". Max held a shivering Liz close to his body. They had found themselves getting more and more colder as they tried to search for a way out. They had tried to call for help but it was of no use.

They had no signal to use their cell phones and their screams of help could not be heard. The ground was too thick to let their muffled cries be heard. After a long time parading around, they collapsed into a corner, huddled next to each other.

Liz was the coldest. Max used his body to cover her smaller one. She nuzzled his neck, feeling the warm pulse under his skin. "Max, don't let me go."

"It's going to be okay" Max promised, kissing her forehead and rubbing her hands, saving her from the ice cold.

"I'm sorry Max." Liz flicked her eyes up at him. Never in her life would she ever apologise to Max Evans out of all people but now she didn't care if she looked stupid, she wanted him to know the truth even if it meant looking ridiculous. She needed him to know..

"For what?". A dumbfounded Max asked, stroking her cheek.

"For being such a mega bitch to you." Liz whispered and leaned into Max's caresses. "I want to apologise for all the times I put mustard in your sneakers, stuck pins in your trousers, deleted your homework and even slipped dog biscuits in your sandwich."

Max chuckled. "As much as you were infuriatingly annoying, I kind of liked it".

"Huh?".

"I mean, come on. Everyone thinks I'm hot and they want in my pants but you. You stand your ground and you don't throw yourself at me or anyone else like a dog in heat and I actually like that about you." Max admitted. "Although you were a pain in the ass but I can't say I was less either. I mean, I did play some silly pranks on you too."

"Like turning my white dress pink in the wash." Liz laughed.

"My bad." Max blushed and then remembered a certain memory which he cherished forever. "Remember the time when we all went to Turkey?".

"Fourteen months ago? Right?". Liz remembered. She was seventeen and such a spoilt brat back then, even worse than she was now.

"And you wore that gold beaded dress?

"That was my favourite dress." Liz smiled. Her mother had gifted her that dress and she loved it so much she had brought three more.

"That was my favorite too." Max said. " I couldn't stop staring at you all day and night. It was designed to fit you." He whispered in her ear.

"Wait...you liked the dress on me Max?". Liz wondered and then it dawned on her, after months of trying to impress him, she actually had done so. "So it impressed you huh?".

"You're always beautiful Liz. But that dress was begging me to take it o-" Max stopped and blushed when he realised what he was saying. Was he about to give Liz his lustful confessions right now when they were in such a compromising position and trapped in a very very overbearingly cold mine?

"Take if off me?". Liz finished for him in a husky whisper. "Why didn't you? I was alone all night.."

"Liz." Max growled.

"I spent so many days naked and wet in the bathtub, fantasising about you slipping inside equally aroused and naked.." Liz shut her eyes and leaned against Max. "You have no idea how hard it's been to hate you and love you at the same time."

"Believe me.." Max added in a husky whisper. "I know exactly how that feels."

Liz shifted in Max lap so she was straddling him and facing him. "Max.." She took hold of his shoulders. They both were quite injured and she never thought about this but it seemed like a very great dying wish to her. "Lets make love."

"Huh?". Now Max was surprised. Not that he didn't dream of making love to Liz Parker over and over again but the idea of making love to her in his cold horrible gritty mine when they were almost dying didn't strike him at all.

"We don't have much time and I'd rather spend my last moments doing what I failed to do in my life." Liz ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. "Which is making love with you". She added softly. "I love you Max."

"I love you too Liz." Max admitted his true feelings before Liz brought her lips closer to his and kissed him.

Oh god, Liz Parker had finally admitted to wanting to make love with him and now was making out with him. He responded to the kiss, rubbing his hands up and down her back and pushing her closer to him while he made love with her mouth, something he would die for.

Liz parted their lips away and he kiss down the side of her jaw and neck as she tilted her head back, moaning at the sensation. "Oh Max.." God, his lips felt so good on her neck...She wondered how they'd feel someplace else.

Then a voice echoed out from nowhere.

"Hello is anyone down there?!".

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) 1/28/09 Chpt 4 p.4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Kris
RiceKrispy
Jan
LilLoucfer
Destiny

A/N: I couldn't wait any longer and I already had this next chpt written out so enjoy guys!

Chapter four

~*~One month later ~*~

"Ah Yessss." Liz screamed in pure bliss as he rammed against her, pushing himself back into her after withdrawing. The bed rocked with each of his thrusts, Liz lifted her hips up to meet his strong surges and never in her life had she felt so good before. Sex with other men were satisfying but with him, this was the real deal.

Grabbing a fistful of the silk sheets, Max gritted his teeth and rode her to the brink of release. Feeling her walls shudder around him once again forced him to finally let go and he wished he could come inside her. With the protection of the condom, he couldn't feel her around him.

Liz screamed out his name as her orgasm rocked body, with a final push Max made sure she was fully satisfied and spent before pulling out of her.

Max left to clean up and join Liz back on the bed.

They lay together on the bed for a while before Liz pulled the sheets up her body and blushed. "That was amazing Max." She turned to face him as he began rubbing her swollen breasts with his palm. She loved to be touched like that.

God, it was freaking amazing. He loved having the effect on her, making her come again with an unlimited amount of pleasure and it felt even more better that no other guy could do that do her apart from him.

"Happy anniversary Liz." Max intertwined his fingers with Liz's and brought it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on her fingers.

Liz smiled and said the same back, remembering last month, they were trapped in a mine believing it was the end of something but it was the start of something beautiful. Their relationship, their love.

Liz had slipped the gold dress on, knowing that Max would love it while they were on their little vacation in Turkey. A night full of passion, she could sense that he was rock hard, waiting to sink his cock in her drenched pussy. When they were finally alone in the bedroom, he could no longer resist and tore her dress off her naked body, an added bonus that she had nothing on underneath which turned him on.

In no time they were rolling around the big bed, limbs entangled together they passionately kissed and fondled each other's intimate parts and took care that the erogenous zones were pleasured.

She was glad she booked those tickets. She had Max to herself for two weeks and life couldn't get any more better.
Max knew what was going on in her mind and grinned.

"We better get some sleep." Max kissed her forehead. "We have to head back home tomorrow." He pouted, this was the best vacation he ever had and he never wanted it to end.

"Night my love." Liz snuggled into his arms as he pulled the sheets over them.

The flight back was awfully long and tiring for the both of them. When they landed, they agreed to meet back at the Crash down before going their separate ways. Neither one of them had told their parents about their secret love affair and their romantic getaway.

It kind of felt thrilling that they were hiding this and fucking each other senseless in secrecy.

Max was reluctant to let his Liz go and gave her an openly passionate kiss in the airport before they parted. "Your bedroom, tonight." Max whispered in her ear and Liz shivered with excitement.

"See you then." Liz winked.

As soon as Liz got home, her parents ran to see her and Liz had to beg them for space so she could have her shower and have some rest.

Nancy had cooked up a lovely dinner, inviting the Evans around and Liz smirked, tonight she was definitely going to get her desert.

Max and Liz gazed at each other throughout the whole evening while the dinner was getting prepared. Dianne had insisted on helping Nancy cook leaving Liz and Max to spend more time with each other.

"I'm just going to go upstairs." Liz excused herself, trying to pry herself away from the boring talk between her father and Mr Evans.

Jeff eyed his daughter who made a slow exit from the room. Soon after, Max had also dismissed himself, saying he needed to take a phone call.

Max had followed Liz into her bedroom where she was waiting for him on her bed. Max climbed on the bed and they began to make out like horny teenagers, Max, lifted Liz's leg and placed it on his waist as they got into a spooning position where they faced each other. "I can't wait to get our own apartment". Liz gasped in between their kisses.

"Then I can make love to you all day long." Max finished as he caressed her breasts which her hiding away under her red top.

Liz pushed Max onto his back and then got up, kicking her jeans off along with her panties. Max's breathing got more deeper and the bulge in his pants were getting tighter. "Fuck." Max sat up, looking at Liz's bareness from the waist down.

"Don't you want to try the starter Max?". She innocently said, batting her eyelids.

Boy did he want to shove his fingers right up her vagina and suck her essence. Max got up and went towards her, Liz waited in excitement but frowned when he moved past her and went to her closet. Max took out a skirt and then handed it to her. "Put it on, I want you to feel this time and close your eyes when I drink you."

Liz did as he asked and he motioned her to sit on the computer chair.

She got it, they were enacting one of his fantasies about her. She couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her. Max got underneath the computer desk, perfectly hidden from view and pushed Liz's skirt up to her hips. Liz eagerly spread her legs, giving Max a view of her hidden treasure.

Max licked his lips, ready to dive in until the door clicked open and Liz's father walked in. "Liz?".

Shit.

Liz froze on the sound of her father's voice and trembled, She noticed the computer was starting up and silently mouthed a thank you to Max for that.

"Yes?". Liz's smile spread as she made it seem like she was busy on the computer.

"Your mother needs your help with the food." Jeff said, eyeing his daughter. These days she was being very evasive.

"I'll be down soon, just need to check up on some stuff." Liz answered and she almost cursed when Max's tongue dived right into her pussy, swirling around her clit first before dipping into her moist folds.

Liz let out a slow quiet moan and pressed the mouse harder.

"You okay?". Jeff raised an eyebrow.

Max smirked underneath the desk, feeling Liz's walls clamp down on his tongue. Liz replied by nodding and in a strained voice said. "Yes."

Max's tongue was pushing in and out of Liz's heat right now that all she felt like doing was grinding herself against Max's expert tongue even in the presence of her father but knew that wasn't a good idea right now. And Max, he knew this was torture for Liz and he was enjoying it.

"You better be down in a minute." Jeff said, reluctant to leave his daughter there. "Have you seen Max?".

Max rubbed his tongue harder underneath Liz's clit making her jerk and almost cry out. He was rewarded with more juices seeping out from her sweet body and gladly lapped it up. She could practically hear his lapping noises and hoped her father couldn't.

"No." Liz shook her head, forcing herself to answer her father.

"Okay." Jeff nodded and finally left.

Max finished off by sucking hard on her clit before making her cum again. Licking his lips, he pushed her back to get out from the desk.

"That was the best starter I've ever had."

When they had settled down for dinner, Liz was still recovering from the shock of her orgasm and that her father was there when Max had pleasing her.

Max smiled at her when they sat down and began to eat. "Hmm, this starter is delicious." Dianne said. "Love me some chicken corn soup."

Liz almost chocked on her wanton remembering the starter she had given Max not longer ago. He winked at her from across the table and Liz badly wanted to tell him you're next.

"So Max." Jeff said after munching on his noodles. "Are you happy in life?".

"Happy as I could ever be." His eyes shone directly towards Liz who blushed.

"Well, I doubt that when you see yourself holding the woman of your dreams."

"Huh?".

"What he means is.." Phillip cleared his throat. "We were thinking about you and Kate."

Both Max and Liz cringed. Kate was Max's dreaded ex girlfriend who he had dated for a year and a half. Everyone thought they'd tie the knot but Kate wasn't the one for him and broke up with her six months ago.

"I know you guys aren't together but she's the longest relationship you ever had Max." Jeff said. "Maybe you should give it another shot with her and focus on your own happiness instead of helping me out all the time. I think I am holding you back from the life you deserve."

"Sir I-". Max wanted to protest against this, he had already found his happiness, she was sitting right in front of him.

"You should talk to Kate. She misses you, you know." Phillip said, looking at Max.

Liz blinked away the tears. It was true that Kate and Max had a serious long relationship. It pissed her off that Kate could survive the most among the sluts that Max slept with. Now even her father was favouring Kate towards Max.

How would he react when he realised his own daughter was Max's only happiness?

"I-"

"Max you know you want to. I saw you guys together at the hospital a month ago. I saw how concerned she was that you got hurt and she even took care of you that day."

“And she turned up at your place on your birthday, you just wouldn’t open the door which was rude.” Phillip remarked. “But ain’t no other woman would still take your crap apart from her so she deserves you.”

Liz bit her lip. Max hadn't told her about this. His ex came to see him at the hospital that day and was that woman who was knocking on the door? He never mentioned anything.

Max's eyes flashed to Liz whose eyes were pooling with tears of hurt.

Fuck..

How could he explain to her now?

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Don't You Know? (AU, Adult, M/L) 2/2/09 Chpt 5 *Complete*

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone! :D

Jan
destiny
Carrie
lilloucfer
Eve
Ginger
keepsmiling7
Kris
Tamashii
POM

A/N: I'm going to start a new fic hopefully based around the month of love. Thanks so much for the support of this little story of mine. Hope you enjoy the final chpt. flashbacks are in italics

Chapter Five

"Liz, let me explain." Max said, getting into the car with her before she had a chance to drive off.

"Get out of the car." Liz growled, shooting death glares his way.

"I can't do that Liz." Max said. "Where you go, I go."

"Fine." Liz muttered and drove off.

It was fifteen minutes of silence between the two and Max was starting to get uncomfortable. Liz had said nothing but kept driving around the town and the highway. She was getting good at driving. Better then last month. He was impressed with her. But the tension began to bubble.

"Liz, please let's talk."

Liz stopped the car to one side of the highway. "You should have thought about that before getting in my pants."
"It's not what you think Liz." Max remarked in a calm voice.

"You never told me about Kate Max. Why is she still playing girlfriend in your life and what makes your parents and my parents want to stitch you back together with her." Liz folded her arms.

"I don't want her or anyone else. I only want you." Max replied. "Kate being there was just a coincidence. She wants me back but I am not interested Liz. I just didn't tell you because I know you'd worry."

"Yeah, I'd worry about your ex trying to get in between us." Liz rolled her eyes and remembered...

"You can take me on your counter Max." Liz purred before sucking on his nipple. Max groaned and fingered her wet slit as they kissed and caressed each other.

He picked Liz up and parted her eager legs. "Someone's ready for me today."

Liz blushed. "So what are you waiting for, slip that thing off and take me right now." She reached out for his swelling manhood through his boxer shorts. Max hissed as Liz touched him before cupping him.

"The things you say and do to me.." He moaned against her neck and pulled his boxers down. Liz handed him the condom she had retrieved from his nightstand and he ripped it open, taking the latex out and pulling it over his hard shaft.

Liz watched in fascination as the latex stretched to engulf him completely.

Max noticed her look at him strangely. "What? I'm not to big for you am I?". He teased, remembering the first time he was about to take her.

"If you fucked me fine last night, you can do it again now." She growled and crashed her lips down on his own. "I want you in me now."

Max thrusted deep into his Liz and held her hips, guiding himself back out and in of her as they sought a rhythm. Liz's breathing became heavier as Max pushed in and out of her. While he was taking her slowly, he lifted his t shirt off her and took a hard nipple into his mouth. Making love and having foreplay at the same time.

Liz pushed her breasts into his face without shame and wrapped her legs tighter around Max. The sexual fog steamed up the room with their moans of pleasure as their pleasure was heightened.

"Ahh...wet...hot...tight..." Max growled with each stroke. His fingers between Liz as he worshipped and loved her body. "All for me."

"You're mine Max." Liz nibbled on his bottom lip with each thrust. "And I'm yours."

That's when the knocking began. Someone interrupted their moment and Liz almost lost her balance if it weren't for Max holding her in place. "Steady baby." He pushed in and out of her wet body.

The knocking would not stop and Liz began to worry. "Max..who is that person.." She gasped as he never relented and still was moving inside her.

"Ignore it, they'll go away." He fused their lips together and increased the pace of his thrusts. He didn't want to leave Liz cold, the person can go fuck themselves he thought never letting his Liz go. He was going to give her what she needed and no one was going to get in between them.

"Ahh yess." Liz cried as she felt herself shudder in orgasmic bliss. Max hit the right spot and knew how to keep her begging for more.

A few more thrusts, Max felt his orgasm rock his body and he trembled as he slipped out of Liz's hot body. The person behind the door had left not long ago leaving them in peace.

Max helped Liz down before leaving for the bathroom to clean himself up. "I wonder who that was at the door." Liz titled her head to one side to look at the door.

"Whoever it was, they sure wasn't going to mess up our lovemaking." Max replied through the bathroom.

"Tell me what you're thinking." Max whispered, staring at Liz's dark brown eyes.

"I was thinking about the time were we fucked on your kitchen counter and Kate was knocking on the door relentlessly." Liz half snapped.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about that." Max apologised. "The truth is...I didn't even know until now."

Liz felt a little silly for acting irrationally and shut her eyes. "I am sorry too but I just can't share you with anyone. If I'm going to have you, I need you to myself Max. I am selfish when it comes to you and-" Max leaned over and fused their lips together in a affectionate kiss.

When they broke apart, Liz blushed. "Whoa..I could get used to being kissed like that."

Max gave her a warm smile. "You have me all to yourself princess. Always."

Liz gave him a sheepish smile. "You said that to me the first time we made love."

"Max...now that you know how I feel about you...I want to ask you something." Liz blushed as she sat on his bed. He had kindly invited her over to hang out with him after that particular incident at the mine and they both knew that they were more then just friends and less then lovers. Liz wanted to be sure of what their relationship was and today was the day to explore the mystery between them.

Max joined her on his bed and took her small hands in his large ones. He had wanted to talk about what happened between them in the mine and it was bothering him that he had this pent up frustration that was begging to be released. "What do you want to ask me?". Max asked softly, Liz also wanted the same thing which was a relief to him.

"Can I have you?". Liz blushed and bit her bottom lip but carried on. "I want all of you. Your friendship, your support, your love and your body and not to forget your loyalty. I want everything of you."

Max smiled. No one had ever asked for him before and coming from Liz, it was a dream come true. He wanted to be with Liz more then anything and here she was, practically asking him if she could have him.

"I'm already yours Liz." He gently caressed her chin.

Liz looked up in shocked. "Huh?".

"You have me all to yourself princess." Max sighed and brought their lips together.

Before he knew it, Liz took hold of his hand and place it on her quivering breast. Max was shocked at this sudden contact. "Max, please touch me everything..I'm literally aching for you." Liz begged in pants. "I want to have sex with you, I want you to feel me."

"Liz..aren't we rushing?".

"We're making up for the lost time Max." Liz corrected. "If I had known what you felt about me before, I would have given you me in a heartbeat."

Her words melted him inside and he lay her down before parting her legs and settling in between them and they resumed their kissing..

Before they slowly became one..

"Don't you know how I feel about you Liz?".

"I do...I do know how you feel about me but I feel so stupid right now." Liz furiously blushed. "Can you ever...forgive me Max?".

"What's there to forgive?". Max winked. "If a guy had been stalking you and trying to win you back I'd be jealous as hell."

Liz laughed.."Well actually Sean did pay me a.." Liz stopped when she saw the shocked look on Max's handsome face and laughed. "Just kidding."

"Bite me." Max stuck his tongue out at her. "Sean would never dare to mess with Max Evans' girl."

"You got that right." Liz giggled.

"So where does this leave us?". Max asked, peppering Liz's face with kisses.

"We're officially a couple."

"That is right." Max agreed. "I'm your man for the rest of your life."

"I'm your woman for the rest of your life." Liz smiled as he kissed her fingers.

"But...to be official people need to know." Liz continued.

Max looked at Liz and drew back, his face was serious.

Almost half an hour later, Liz pulled up outside the crashdown with Max still in the passenger seat. She shut the engine off and looked at Max. "You ready for this Max?".

"As much as I'm dreading your father's scornful looks, I'm ready." He gave her hand a little squeeze of reassurance.
Liz smiled and they unbuckled their belts before getting out of the car. "This is it Max."

"Yep." Max agreed. "Watch out world, here we come." He said under his breath with a smile as he laced his fingers with
Liz's and hand in hand they walked towards the crashdown and went inside to meet the stares of their clueless parents....

THE END.