One Night M/L (Adult) Complete 03/06/09

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

One Night M/L (Adult) Complete 03/06/09

Post by Michelle17 »

Thanks DreamerLaure

Title: One Night
Disclaimer: Don’t own anything of Roswell. I’m just borrowing the characters for entertainment. Also I don’t any of the songs I’m using. The songs belong to Danity Kane and Bad Boy.
Author: Michelle17
Rating: Adult
Summary: What would you do your last night home? Would you get even with a crush? Or Leave?
Autor's Note: I would like to give a Special thank's Jan for being my Beta for the story and to Thank DreamerLaure for this beautiful banner.

Liz Parker has been daydreaming and dreaming about Max Evans since she was fourteen years old. She is now turning eighteen years old and is about to leave for college. Max is five years older than Liz and he had always noticed her. He left Roswell after his graduation, not be heard from again until after college. Max has now returned home for good but on Liz’s last day in Roswell. Liz is at the Crashdown packing up the last of her things so they can be shipped to her new school in Los Angeles. Liz had her radio on and the song Ecstasy came on. Her thoughts then went to Max and what she would do if he was there. The song started to play…
(feat. Rick Ross)

[Rick Ross:]
It started with a Monte Carlo
Then went and got a beamer
Her mom call me a D-boy
She said yes he is a dreamer
2 tickets to the matinee
Me and shorty way back in the day
Now she's into films
Our thing just starts to dim
Liz was wearing a long red dress with matching high heeled shoes, her hair was in nice tight long curls. Max was wearing a black slick suit with a tie. They are sitting at a very nice, expensive restaurant. They started eating dinner.
[DK in background: ahhhhh ahhh, etc.]

[Rick Ross: talking]
You know when you dealing with a bad boy baby
I got to keep it trilla
Even if it hurt, you know

Underneath the table Liz took off her high heeled shoe and start running her foot up his firm, muscular leg. He caught her foot to stop her from reaching the intended destination.

[Rick Ross:]
I won't sing to you like Chris and Ne-Yo
But I'm fresher than a stick of deo
Take you to a place where the chef is Creole
Black bitch right next to Rio
Running out the house just to flip the
Dice in my pocket I'm with the c-lo
Pull up to the crib and I hit dawn
Beep beep
Rick Dinero (Boss)
And I quip the lado (what)
That's right let me flip the car doe
In the wind, might hit Chicago
She might pick the cargo (yea)
Let's skip Apollo
Carlos Brados [? ]
My Picasso (what)
We ride or die (die)
She my little vato [? ]
Ross

As she looked up to see why he had stopped her roaming foot she was shocked to see the passion and desire in his eyes. He then shook his head slightly and gave her the ‘you’re playing with fire’ warning look. She responded by matching his gaze with a challenging one and small smile appeared on her pretty face.

[Aubrey:]
Can't hold it back
You know I'm so addicted to you
Cravings attack
Whenever I get closer to you
I'm in control
Whenever you're away
I just want you here with me boy

Max gently pulled her foot closer to him and started to massage it slowly moving up to her leg and thigh.

[Aundrea:]
Let's take a ride
I'll show you all the avenues
Hop in my coupe
I only got a room for two
Let's just explore
My only destination is you
I'll tell you what I want to do
Baby

Max removed his hand suddenly and Liz immediately missed the warmth of his skin against hers. He stood up and made his way to her side. He leaned down and whispered in her ear “Liz Parker do you know how long I’ve wanted you, to feel your soft skin against mine? Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to leave and go to college?” Liz’s breath caught in her throat as he seductively whispered those words into her ear. He was so close she could feel his warm breath against her face.

[Bridge: Dawn]
Can I take you to a place
Where we can go far away
Let's take a chance tonight
Follow me to...

He glides his hands across her shoulders and hooks a finger under one of the dress straps. He slowly slides it down her arm using his hand to stroke her soft skin. He does the same to the other strap.

[Chorus: DK]
Ecstasy (boy)
You and me (boy)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you (feeling)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

Ecstasy (boy)
You and me (boy you know I'm)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you (boy you know I'm)
I'm feeling you (I'll never want to let you go)
I'm feeling you

She turns to look Max in the eye with surprise. He kisses her lightly on the lips.

[Shannon:]
The mood is set
My temperature is rising
I'm getting hot
And there ain't no denying (ahhh)
I know a spot
Where can just go get lost together
Right now I'll do whatever

Whispering again “Liz I’m going to take you right here and now in this restaurant,” he said. The restaurant was full with people.

[D Woods:]
You take me high
But I really want to go off (off)
Hearts beating fast
Temp is still moving (slow)
My fantasy
And boy just take control
Come on won't you let me know
If I

He brought his lips crashing down on hers, brushing his tongue lightly along her bottom lip begging for entrance in to her sweet mouth. A she parted her lips he plunged his tongue into her mouth wanting to finally taste her. She moaned as their tongues danced to their own tune and she started rocking her core in the seat trying to relieve the grown ache between her thighs.

[Bridge: Dawn and D Woods (adlibs)]
Can I take you to a place (A place)
Where we can go far (far) away (away)
Let's take a chance tonight (Boy let me take you)
Follow me to...

The passion Max saw in Liz drove him crazy. He moved his hands further down into her dress and started massaging her breasts. “Hmm,” Liz said.

[Chorus: DK, Dawn, Aundrea (adlibs)]
Ecstasy (boy you know I)
You and me (me)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you (I'm feeling you)
I'm feeling you

Ecstasy (boy)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you (yeaaaa aa aa aa)
I'm feeling you

Liz was now on fire! She could feel her blood pumping around her veins as her desire arose to new heights.

[Dawn:]
Boy you got me twisted
I must admit it
I just can't resist
I can't get you off my senses
You make me feel brand new
The things you do
Oh, you know that I'm feenin' for you

I just got to have it
It's getting drastic
I can't break the habit
I'm just an addict
For your love
It's like a drug
Baby let me take you too
(Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Liz grabbed Max’s belt and yanked it open. She un-zipped the zipper on his pants and they fell around his ankles.

[Chorus: DK, Dawn, Aundrea, Aubrey (adlibs)]
Ecstasy (boy)
You and me (I'm feeling you)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you (I'm feeling you)
I'm feeling you (Never knew I can feel this way before)
I'm feeling you

(Can we go there?)
Ecstasy (I wanna go there)
I'm feeling you (feeling you, feeling you, feeling you, feeling you)
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

[Dawn:]
I want to take you there there there there
I want to take you there there there there
I want to take you there
I want to take you there

[Aubrey:]
I want to take you there
I want to take you there
I want to take you there
I want to take you there

Liz stood up and pushed Max down hard into the chair. She straddled his lap and impaled herself on to his rigid length. She couldn’t believe that she was having sex in the restaurant in front of everyone. Oh but the excitement of doing there was driving her wild.

With that the song ended and so did her thoughts of Max.

Meanwhile at the Evans house …….

Max had just walked into straight into his house, without even acknowledging anybody, after being away for five years.

After graduation he went to Paris to study abroad and after the first year he liked it so he stayed but that wasn’t the only reason he stayed away for so long. When he was eighteen years old he met a freshman that drove him crazy and he knew that nothing could happen between them so he left after graduation.

Not a day went by where he didn’t have thoughts about that freshman and he always wondered what it would be like to be with her now. He opened his door to his room and started daydreaming about her.

He enters a club and starts to dance with random people. He has been there for four hours, when he sees her. She simply takes his breath away. She enters the club wearing a very tight mini black skirt, red halter neck top and back knee length boots. Her hair was up in a very nice pony tail with curls. She looked positively sexy.

She made her way to the bar first to get herself a drink and then looks around the club. She grabbed a few of her friends and led them to the dance floor.

Max watched his dream girl for hours and then he made his move on the dance floor towards her. Her friend saw him making his way towards Liz and whispers “Hey Liz it’s time for you to show your dream man how you feel. He’s coming over this way now and he’s been staring at you since you came in.”

As her friend finished saying that, Max put his hands on her waist and felt her jump a little. She turned to face him and got on her tippy toes and kissed him fully on the lips. They started dancing and making out with each other. Max ran his hands up and down her body while dancing.

He moved his hand underneath her skirt to see if she was wearing underwear. He got the surprise of his life when he found out she wasn’t. He stopped dancing and started to pull her out of the door of the club. By that time his dream girl had her hands underneath his shirt trying to take it off.

When they got outside of the club she pulled them into an alley and pushed him hard against the wall.

She whispered “Max do you like what you see because I like what I see and I want you.”

Max took one of his hands and threaded his fingers through her long brown hair. He pulled her closer, to kiss her with all the passion he had pent up.

“I like what I see and I want you. I want you so bad…” he whispered against her lips.

“Max I want you to take me right here and now in this alley. Are you up for the challenge?”

Liz then started to pull Max’s pants down “I want you Max and I’ve always wanted you.”

Max reached around Liz’s neck, untied her halter top and pulled it over her head.
His other hand went to her mini skirt and pulled it off her. Now they were equally naked.

“I am up for your challenge. I’m going to make you feel really good Liz Parker and
I’m going to have you screaming my name. I’ll make you mine like I’ve always wanted,” he whispered into her ear.

Liz looked up at him with passion and desire. His words made her so wet thinking about what was coming. He picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist and turned them so she was pressed against the wall now.

“Liz, look at me while I take you. Are you sure about this?” He asked her thinking that maybe she would rather make love somewhere special.

“Hmm,” was all she could answer while he was doing unbelievable things to her body.

“Ok then,” he said.

He then entered her slowly and she winces a little because of the pain. Max stopped for a minute to let her get comfortable. She gave him a look to let him know it was ok to start moving again and started moaning his name as he thrust inside her.

“M…M…Max please more. I want more Max!” she purred.

Every time Liz said that he would pump into her harder than before.

“Y…y…yes just like that,” Liz said as she pushed herself off the wall, climbing off his body. She turned Max around and pushed him up against the wall. Max was about to complain, but then he felt Liz’s hand rubbing his cock up and down.

She was making sure he was ready for what she was about to do. She felt and saw that he was ready to cum.

“Max look at me,” Liz commanded as she took his cock in her mouth and started moving her hand in perfect rhythm.

Max jumped when he felt Liz’s mouth on his cock.

“Liz” he shouted trying to pull her head away from him. If she carried on he was going to cum right in her mouth.

She looked up at him but did stop what she was doing.

“Oh god Liz it feels so good. Please don’t stop, I want more.”

As the words left his mouth her realised that although it felt incredible to have her warm wet mouth around his throbbing cock he just couldn’t take anymore and he pulled her up.

She looked at him in surprise.

“I want to be in you again Liz.” With that he picked her up again, pushed her against the wall and slammed inside her.

“Max!” screamed Liz. “Oh my god, it’s so good. I’m going to cum Max.”

Max was brought out of his day dream by a knock on the front door.

“I’m coming! I’m coming,” he yelled as he made his way downstairs to open the door.

He swung the door open expecting it to be Isabel but he got the surprise of his life.

“Hi Max” Liz said as she put her arms around him and kissed him with all the passion she had.

“I’m sorry for showing up here without calling you or anything. It’s just that it’s my last night here and I wanted to show you how I feel before I leave. I might not ever have the courage to do this other wise. Max I have loved you since I was 14 years old and I was deeply hurt when you left, but understand in a way.”

“Max, please kiss me!” she said.

Max was still in shock after seeing her again for the first time in five years. His brain finally started to comprehend the fact that Liz was standing in front of him looking as beautiful as ever. He pulled Liz into the house and picked her up into his strong arms.
She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her upstairs towards his room.

He started kissing her again when they made it to his room, but stopped a minute to look at her. He then asked “Liz are you sure about this, there is no going back after this.”

“Hmm yes I’m sure.” She said

Max laid her down on his bed. He looked at her one more time, before pulling her black high heel boots off of her. Then he ran his hands up her legs and up her skirt. Liz started squirming underneath his touch.

“Hmm Max, please make love to me” she said while reaching for his jeans to un-button them. She pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time. She reached to for the edges of his shirt and started pulling at it and then pulled it over his head.
Now Max was all naked with nothing on.

“Hmm one of us has too many clothes on now” while leading down to kiss her again.
He hands took on a mind of their own and started to explore the beauty before him. He slowly moved his hands up her smooth torso and lifted the halter top over her head. Her perfect creamy breasts were now exposed for him to see.

“God you’re perfect Liz” he croaked.

He couldn’t wait any longer, he hooked his fingers into her skirt and slowly pulled it from her body, feeling her legs as he did so.

He moved Liz up on the bed some more before moving in between her legs. Liz moaned his name “Max…”

She kissed his lips and ran her hands down his muscular body. She then felt how hard he was. “Hmm Max I…I… want play”

She took her hand and squeezed his cock. Max jumped when he felt that happen. “OH MY GOD Liz”

She looked up at him and gave a daring look. Then she flipped them over so Max was on his back now.

When she was about to pleasure him more he flipped over again. He said “Are you ready for me?”

She nodded her head and then he slowly entered her. She a look of pain came across her face and she cried a little. He stopped his movements until she became accustomed to his size and then started moving again once she was comfortable.

“Hmm Liz you feel so good. I can’t get enough of you,” he said looking into her eyes.

“OH..Max….” she said with pleasure flowing through her.

He kept pumping himself in and out of Liz whilst kissing her.

“Oh…Oh…Oh…Max”

“I’m going to cum if you keep this up”

Max flipped them over again.

“Liz I want you to cum. Cum for me Liz”

When he said that, she shook from the force of the intense orgasm that washed over her whole being. As he felt Liz walls flutter around his hard cock he came to his own climax and spilled his seed inside her.

“Hmm that was good. Thank you for this Max.” she said looking up at him and then kissing him passionately.

“Hmm Max…”

“Yes Liz…”

“Hmm I…I…love you” she said while drifting of to a peaceful sleep.

Max place a kissed the top of her head. He stayed up watching her sleep for hours and then eventually fell asleep too.

Next Morning …
Liz woke up and looked up at the clock. It said 6:30 am

“Oh no I have to go,” she thought.

Liz carefully got out of the bed so she didn’t wake Max. She looked around the room trying to find her clothes. Once she had picked up all of the items she went into the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed. She sat on the toilet to put on her boots and then quietly left the bathroom.

She watched Max for a short moment. He looked so peaceful sleeping and she leaned down to kiss his forehead. He turned his head towards her but didn’t wake up. She couldn’t just leave like this after what they shared last night so she found a piece of paper and writes a letter to Max.

Dear Max,

Thank you so much for last night. I love you so much and didn’t have the heart to wake you. I want tell you that I have loved you since I was 14 years old. You are the love of my life and I will never forget you. I have to leave like this because if you were a wake you would ask me to stay. I can’t and I need find out who I am with out you. So this is my goodbye.

Love
Liz

After writing the letter, she placed the letter on the bed and placed another kiss on his lips.

Then she left.

The End

Special thanks too

claudialynn