Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 9 7/4/10 *Complete*

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 9 7/4/10 *Complete*

Post by jake17 »

banner by Hunter... thanks so much Monica..love you..its perfect! :)

Title: Crazy Love
Author: jake17
Disclosure: I own nothing Roswell
Parings: M/L
Rating: Adult
Summary: Cupid Quits right before Valentines Day, and the hope of all soul mates rests in two people falling in love... unfortunately they hate each other. Is love doomed or can two people from completely different walks of life find the spark that already lies within them and restore the faith of a very disillusioned winged little angel?

Chapter 1.

“Cupid please come down from there, someone is going to see you!”

Swinging his pudgy little legs over the tall skyscraper cupid sat with his head in his hands and a bottle of vodka by his side looking very disillusioned.

“Go away Larry.”

Covering his tear stained face with his fluffy white wings cupid gazed sadly over the hundreds of people walking on the sidewalk below.

“Oh please they’re all caught up in their own little petty lives down there to even notice me.”

Taking another swig of alcohol he wiped his mouth with the back of his little hand sighed.

“Its all over Larry no one cares about love anymore. I’m through with giving these ungrateful humans this precious gift only to have them throw it away.”

Knowing how highly emotional cupid was Larry inched his way very carefully towards the edge of the roof towards him.

Seeing him out of the corner of his eye Cupid stood up and hung his chubby toes over the edge.

“Don’t come any closer! I swear to God I’ll jump!”

Rubbing his forehead Larry sighed as his patience began to waver.

“Umm cupid you know you have your wings right? You could just fly off the building it’s not like you’re going to fall to your death or anything.”

Angered cupid waved his bow and arrow around high in the air.

“Well then if I can’t kill myself I’ll do one better.”

Tossing his magical bow and arrows off the edge of high-rise building he stumbled towards the door leading to the stairs and folded his arms in front of himself.

“I Quit!”

Dropping his clipboard down on the ground Larry broke into a cold sweat.

“B-But Cupid you can’t quit! Valentines day is in five days! Do you know how many people you’re suppose to bring together on that day? You’re going to ruin the fate of hundreds, maybe even thousands of soul mates!”

“Oh soul mates my ass.”

“Cupid!”

“Come on, do you know how high the divorce rate is? I give them the chance to be happy for the rest of their life and what do they do? Cheat, lie; hurt each other by expecting perfection and unrealistic fairytales.”

Cupid sadly gazed down at the crowd below as his eyes filled with tears.

“No one cherishes each other anymore. No one realizes how special it is to have someone who really loves you. It’s all taken for granted. Look at them Larry so many people in so much pain why aren’t they nice to each other anymore?”

“Well that’s a complicated question Cupid. We’re living in very difficult times and people are under a lot of stress.”

Waving his hands around in the air as if he just stated the obvious cupid reached for the door to the stairs.

“But don’t you see? That’s the best thing about love. It’s there to comfort you and keep you from being lonely. It’s the single greatest gift in the world and what do people care about? What cup size a woman has or how big a man’s bank account is…we’re living in a superficial world my friend I am a dinosaur, love doesn’t exist anymore.”

Thinking for a moment while he felt his biceps and looked over his outfit he lifted his chin up proudly.

“I think I’m going to start working out, if you need me to fill out any paperwork I’ll be at the gym, and by the way …it’s not Cupid anymore. I'm sick of that wimpy diaper boy name …I want to be called Blake!”

Holding his head as his blood pressure rose higher and higher Larry stood completely stunned when suddenly and idea came to him

“Wait a second, what if I made some sort of deal with you Cupid.”

“Blake!”

“Sorry umm… Blake… what if the next two people on your list fell in love, real love like head over heels crazy love… without your help. Would that prove to you that humans are capable of appreciating such a gift without the help of magic?”

Grabbing the clipboard from Larry’s hands Cupid...I mean Blake … started to belly laugh.

“These two? They hate each other! Without my help they don’t stand a chance!”

Holding his heart he struggled to breathe as he looked at the names again.

“Sure Larry if these two morons fall for each other in five days I will resume my duties and report to work ready to strike on Valentines day as scheduled.”

Larry could still hear his laughter as he disappeared down the stairwell.

Reaching for his cell phone he called the main office in charge of destiny and asked for two of its best workers.

“Yes you heard me right we have five days to get them to fall in love and if we fail so does the fate of man kind.”

Resting his glasses on his nose he scanned the clipboard.

"They live in Roswell, New Mexico. Your assignments will be given to you in the morning. All the details will be worked out tonight. Your under cover names will be Maria and Michael."

Looking up at the sky he prayed his plan would work.

“Yes I’ve got their names right here…

"Liz Parker and Max Evans.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 2 2/10/10

Post by jake17 »

twilight
Caroyln
Ellie
Valentinebaby
LIlithAnn
Ginger
darkmoon
L-J-L 76
Eve

Thank you all so much for the amazing sweet fb! :D Really hope you find this funny, I changed the parings to include Michael and Maria because well I just thought it would be really cute in the story... not used to writing them so bear with me. :oops:

Chapter 2.

Opening the door to the alien themed diner Maria sighed and rolled her eyes before letting the door slam purposely in Michael’s face.

"I can’t believe I got stuck in this loser little town with you."

Holding his throbbing nose Michael looked up at the sky silently cursing the gods for putting him on assignment with his ex girlfriend.

“Not really doing kart wheels myself legs.”

Turning quickly on her heels Maria pointed her finger hard onto his chest.

“I told you never to call me that!”

Rubbing his sore pec he raised his eyebrow and gave a sexy smile as he smoothed his hand around her firm bottom.

“You never minded my little nickname for you before.”

Narrowing her eyes she gritted her teeth and scowled at him.

“That was prior to you're little indiscretion, and just a suggestion either move your hand or lose it!”

Raising his hand high in the air he heeded her warning before following her to the crowed counter to take a seat.

“Are you going to ever let that go?”

Scanning the place for their latest targets Maria picked up a menu and pretended to read.

“You mean catching you on a cloud with that slut Courtney from accounting?”

Rubbing his high spiked hair in frustration he groaned into his menu.

“I told you million times I was just consoling her, her boyfriend had just dumped her!”

Slapping him on his back she quickly whispered under her breath. “Yeah consoling her with your tongue down her throat. Shut up and concentrate on your job for once I think I see the chick. Look over there by the cash register. She fits the description and her name tag says Liz.”

“Whoa smooth detective work there genius. I never would’ve figured that one out.”

“I hate you.”

“I hate you more.”

“Excuse me I’ll be your server today, my name is Liz can I help you?”

Plastering a huge fake smile on her face Maria put her arm around Michael and pulled him in close.

“We’ll both have a some Venus rings and a cherry coke please.”

“Sure thing, I’ll be right back with your drinks - “

“Umm excuse me …Liz is it? We’re new in town and we we’re wondering if there were any possible job openings available.”

Tapping her pencil on her chin Liz looked over at Max who was flipping burgers and silently wished she had the power to fire him.

“Actually we could always use extra bus boys.” Feeling a sharp pinch on her thigh Maria smiled wickedly.

“That would be perfect for you honey!”

“Great and if you have experience we just had a waitress position open up yesterday.”

Maria closed the menu and put out her hand for Liz to shake it.

“Been waiting tables my whole life, when can we start?”

Slightly stunned Liz hesitantly shook Maria’s hand before hearing the sound of the boy that physically made her skin crawl.

“Am I cooking for myself over here? I know that daddy owns the place but do you think you could actually work for five minutes?”

Closing her eyes Maria prayed that this was not the voice of Max Evans.

“Very professional Max do we need to show all our customers how infantile you are?”

Whispering in Maria’s ear Michael groaned.” Tell me she just didn’t call him Max.”

“Yep she did. We are dead.”

Liz grinned uncomfortably before handing them some applications.

“Please excuse our cook we believe he was dropped on his head as a child.”

Laughing bitterly they took the papers and looked them over.

“Oh this is just a formality, my father insists on it. You both have the jobs if you want them.”

“Excellent! When can we start?”

“Well we open at six for the breakfast rush tomorrow if that’s not too early?”

Holding up his finger to protest Maria quickly grabbed it and bent it backwards.

“Six am is perfect! Michael here is an early riser. Right Michael? You just live for getting up at the crack of dawn don’t you sweetie?”

Pulling his finger out of her grip he kicked her hard under the counter and grinned.

“Almost as much as you love working double shifts honey. Honestly Liz she’s a little worker bee. The longer the hours the better right darling?”

“Riiight…that reminds me we forgot to introduce ourselves … obviously this is Michael and I’m Maria. It’s very nice to meet you Liz.”

“You too. Hey Maria why don’t you come with me in the back and I’ll get you a uniform and Michael if you go in the kitchen the moron with the apron will be happy to show you the ropes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Muscles of Steel Gym and Spa

Standing with his jaw on the floor Larry watched as Blake worked out with his personal trainer doing deep knee bends.

“Hey Larry! How’s is hanging?”

“Umm…fine I guess. How are you…Blake?”

Dressed in a bright pink jogging suit with a matching glittery head band and a thick gold chain around his neck Blake smiled proudly.

“I am awesome! Never been better! Have you met my personal trainer Skip?”

“Hey…Skip."

With a wave skip barked out ten more reps before slapping Blake on the ass.

“No pain no gain my little cherub!”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the diner…

“Hey don’t mean to bother you, but I’m the new busboy Liz told me to come back here. “

Michael was taken by surprise as Max wiped his hand on his grease strained apron and shook his hand.

“Great to meet you! I’m Max and you are?”

“Michael.”

“Well Michael welcome to our little diner. There’s really nothing to it. You just keep the tables clear and clean and help out when we get swamped. I think I have an extra apron in the back. Really it’s a piece of cake and if you have any questions feel free to come to me. I’m usually here. I’m saving money to go to college next year so I’m trying to get in as much hours as I can.”

“Oh well that’s good. What do you want to study?”

Flipping two burgers over and starting the fryer Max looked up at Michael thoughtfully.

“I want to be a social worker. I’ve been in the system my whole life as a foster kid and I know how screwed up it is. I always said if I were able to go to school I’d do something to change things. I figure even if I help one kid it would be worth it. What about you?”

Stunned at how nice max seemed it took a few moments for him to remember his background story.

“Oh well Maria my girlfriend and I are traveling the country. We want to see it all. Unfortunately we ran out of money a few days ago so we figure we’d stay here for a few months and save so we can continue our trip.”

Ringing the bell on the counter Max smiled widely at him.

“Wow that sounds amazing. What an adventure. Well if you two need any help settling in let me know. I’ve lived here my whole life. Where are you staying if you don’t mind me asking?”

“In our Winnebago. We’re camping out in the trailer park nearby.”

Rummaging through a box on the floor max pulled out an apron and threw it across the room at him.

“You’re kidding! That’s where I live. I’m renting a small trailer to save money. This couldn’t be more perfect. Here’s my cell number, if I can help you two out in any way just let me know.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Waving goodbye to their new friends Maria and Michael walked slowly down the sidewalk.

“So give me the bad news. How big of an asshole are we dealing with here.”

Shrugging his shoulders Michael raised his hands in the air.

“Honestly he’s one of the nicest guy’s I’ve ever met in my life.”

Stopping her stride Maria looked at him suspiciously.

“Impossible, Liz is a sweetheart. There’s absolutely nothing even remotely wrong with this girl…she has a heart of gold.”

“Well so does Max. I’m telling you he probably takes in stray puppies and volunteers at a homeless shelter on his days off.”

“Ok …so if their both so wonderful why do they hate each other so much?”

Yawning Michael looked up at the starry sky.

“I guess that’s what we’re here to find out.”

“You do realize our five days start tomorrow right?”

“Yes Maria I did read the contract. I’m not a total idiot.”

Stepping up her gait she walked in front of him smiling.

“As long as you’re ready to admit that you are an idiot Michael.”

Shoving his hands in his pockets he couldn’t help watch how cute her butt looked as she shook her ass ahead of him.

The woman just called you an idiot…keep your mind on the case.

Muttering under his breath he remembered how miserable she made him.

“Bitch.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing dear…nothing at all… just clearing my throat.”

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 3 2/14/10

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
twilight
darkmoon
Ginger
kismet
Eve
Caroyln
RhondaAnn
roswell3053
LilithAnn
Valentinebaby

thank you all so much for your very sweet fb!

Happy Birthday Valentinebaby!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

Chapter 3

Standing before her new locker Maria applied her lipstick while Michael stood behind her admiring the turquoise green uniform she wore just a little too well.

“So you know your assignment right?”

Hypnotized by her naked thighs he stood silent unaware that she had even spoke.

“Michael?”

Remembering how she would throw her head back and moan when he parted those thighs Michael stood grinning like a big dog dreaming about his bone.

Moving aside so she could fit his image in the tiny square shaped mirror that hung in her locker she noticed what his attention was fixated on.

Silently she loved it but she kept that to herself.

His affection towards Courtney was something she just couldn’t forget and he would have to pay.

Moving quickly she gave him a nasty scowl as she smacked him upside the head.

“We’re on a job Michael! Umm… the fate of the world, soul mates in crisis, the entire human race depending on the two of us, any of this sounding familiar?”

Unfazed by her physical abuse he sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. “My assignment as given to me by the all and mighty powerful Maria is to drill said target Max Evans of the history and current feelings of Miss. Elizabeth Parker. I am then authorized to give said findings to the glorious goddess Maria ASAP.”

Cupping her cheek unapologetically he tilted her startled gaze upwards into his almond sexy glare and whispered softly.

“Did I …miss anything…boss?”

Gasping she searched for a sharp comeback but his stare was too distracting.

Seeing this as his moment Michael seized her mouth in a much over due heated fiery kiss.

He let out a satisfying moan as his tongue fluttered over her pink cotton candy lips.

“What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue? Wait…no …that was me.”

Immediately she snapped back into reality and shoved him aside muttering the word pig into several phrases before pushing the kitchen door open to look for Liz.

Turning the corner Michael ran right into a very flustered Max who was pacing the floor while muttering quietly to himself.

“Hey Max… you alright?”

Caught up in his anger Max sat on the steps leading to Liz’s apartment and hung his head in his hands.

“I just don’t understand her! She goes out with the biggest idiots in town and is surprised when she gets treated like garbage.”

Seeing this as his opportunity Michael sat next to him making sure they were alone.

“You’re talking about Liz?”

Nodding slowly he ran his fingers through his dark hair. “She ‘s too beautiful for her own good if you ask me.”

Widening his eyes Michael agreed quickly.

“She is very pretty.”

Max looked up at Michael like a lovesick puppy. “Pretty? No she’s not just pretty, she’s gorgeous, stunning, like Venus herself. If you want to know the truth sometimes she makes me dizzy just looking at her.”

His voice drifted off into deep thought as he closed his eyes.

“Wait a minute. I thought you hated Liz?”

His voice dropped as he sighed deeply “I could never hate Liz. Problem is I just don’t meet her standards.”

Crossing his arms in front of him Michael smiled inside loving that he was going to get the information from Max before Maria had her chance with Liz.

“Which are?”

“Money, nice cars. Believe me I know.”

Thinking he had this one in the bag Michael stated the obvious.

“Well did you ever try asking her out?”

Standing up quickly clearly upset Max walked out the back door before letting one word slip.

“Once.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Liz I can tell you and Max don’t get along but you have to admit he is one fine looking boy.”

Maria didn’t like to waste time.

Liz froze at the cash register and gazed outside as if hurt by Maria’s words.

“Liz are you alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

Maria casually resumed her mopping closer to Liz hoping to pull more out of her.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but I was just wondering if there was any history between you two?”

Visibly upset Liz said she needed some air and walked swiftly out the back door passed Michael into the alley.

As their eyes met in the narrow space between the brick buildings both stood shocked to see the other.

“Oh …you’re here.”

Instead of her usual spiteful attitude her voice was softer taking him by surprise.

Still aching from the treatment she received the night before her feelings for Max were harder to hide.

He matched her tone as his concern for her took over his own bitterness.

“Heard you had a bad night.”

Kicking a crushed can on the ground she looked away from him.

“Bradley is an asshole.”

Reaching out to her he fixed her collar that was sticking up in the wrong direction.

He usually didn’t allow himself to get so close but she looked so vulnerable he couldn’t help himself.

He whispered as he gazed down at her his fingers now brushing over her collarbone gently.

“I could’ve told you that.”

Suddenly she felt her heart begin to race as his soulful honey eyes met hers.

She swore she would never let this happen again.

Unable to handle the sheer nearness of him she grabbed the door handle as painful memories flooded her mind.

“Yes well you would know …wouldn’t you?”

Resting his head on the door after it shut in his face he closed his eyes as the scent of her perfume lingered cruelly around him.

“Liz.”

Stumbling over each other as they stood on the street spying on them Maria and Michael ran back to the front door of the diner.

Out of breath Michael took a piece of Maria’s long Blonde locks and twirled it around his finger.

“Well there’s definitely history!”

Maria nodded slowly as the wheels in her cunning mind began to turn “Yes this is good. Now we just have to find out what happened and then work on fixing it.”

Locked in the view of her breasts that we’re peeking out from the two top snaps that she left open Michael hummed his agreement.

Realizing what he was doing she slipped her hair from his finger and ran her thumb over his bottom lip.

“Did you get a good look?”

Encouraged by the playful gleam in her eyes he smiled and nodded.

“Good! Because you’re never going to see them again!”

Grabbing her by the arm he took her by surprise as he pulled her in close.

“We belong together.”

Shaking herself free she backed away slowly.

“We have a job to do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in Blake’s new Mercedes Larry stared despondently out the window.

“What do you think of my new ride?”

Blake who had to sit on a dictionary in order to see over the steering wheel smoothed his fingers over the shiny black dashboard.

Groaning Larry looked back at the wide-eyed excited cherub and shook his head.

“Cupid – “

“Blake!”

Literally biting his tongue Larry closed his eyes as he counted to ten.

“Sorry, Blake …can you explain to me why we’re in a car?”

Leaning forward he motioned to his wings and raised his eyebrows.

Blake bounced up and down on his leather seat and gleamed his bright blue eyes at Larry.

“Please! Wings are so last year.”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 4 3/5/10

Post by jake17 »

NotYourChick
darkmoon
RhondaAnn x2
LilithAnn
crazedearthgirl
valentinebaby
Eve
Ellie
ginger
roswell3053
Jan
L-J - L76

thank you soooo much for all your awesome fb!
This update will probably confuse you more but its' suppose to :wink:

Song by Sade, No Ordinary Love

Chapter 4.

Day 2

As the pulsating techno music blared throughout the warehouse Larry sat slumped over in a fuzzy hot pink beanbag chair with his ever-present clipboard staring out onto the crowds of people dancing.

Actually dancing wasn’t the best word to describe what was happening Larry decided as he popped a couple of aspirin Skip, Blake’s personal trainer gave him and rubbed his aching head.

It was then that his jaw physically dropped to the ground as the crowd parted and he saw Blake and Skip jumping up and down with glow sticks around their necks.

Blake was looking adoringly up at Skip while he hooked him in closer lassoing him with his purple-feathered boa.

Please God let this be a hallucination!

Poor Larry couldn’t have seen the irony in that sentence at the time for it wasn’t aspirin Skip handed him for his headache.

Yes Larry was in for quite a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Jeff hung up the phone with a very sick waitress he called over Max to speak to him.

“What can I do for you Jeff?”

Looking very stressed with a full restaurant and down a waitress Jeff asked Max to tell Liz that she needed to fill in for Jan tonight.

Looking up at the stairs that led to her room Max would rather get his teeth drilled than do this.

“You do realize it’s Saturday night and her date with Colby will be here any second right?”

With a line of customers waiting to cash out Jeff had no time to argue.

“Max please just do it I don’t have time to worry about her social life right now. Tell Michael to cover the grill while your gone.”

Nodding hesitantly Max took Michael aside and took the bin from him. “Michael you said you have experience working the grill at a diner before right?”

Gazing over at Maria who was taking an order he nodded giving the signal.

“I have to go tell the ice queen that she can’t go out.”

Putting his arm around Max he whispered in his ear.” Why don’t you ask her out for coffee after work, just as friends.”

Shaking his head walked away depressed “she hates me man.”

Between the noise of the crowd downstairs and the music blaring upstairs Liz was oblivious to Max calling out her name as he made his way down her hallway.

As he came closer to her room something caught his attention…it was “the” song….”their” song.

I gave you all the love I got
I gave you more than I could give
I gave you love
I gave you all that I have inside
And you took my love
You took my love

“Liz?”

Didn't I tell you
what I believe
somebody say that
A love like that won't last
didn’t I give you
All that I've got to give baby

“Liz can I come in? “

His voice was soft and quiet, barely audible if you want to know the truth.

He wasn’t looking for permission; he didn’t care about right or wrong. He just needed to be near her.

It’s amazing how a song can bring a night back so clearly as if it happened yesterday.

I gave you all the love I got
I gave you more than I could give
I gave you love
I gave you all that I have inside
and you took my love
you took my love

Taking a deep breath he turned the doorknob whispering her name again.

Just to be fair…

His body literally was shaking in response as she sat on the edge of her bed holding a wrinkle picture that was worn on the edges and cracked down the middle.

I keep crying
I keep trying for you
there's nothing like you and I baby

She didn’t even appear to be shocked to see him or upset that he had virtually let herself in her room.

It didn’t even seem to faze her that she was sitting on the bed with nothing but a small towel held to her breasts.

Finally she averted her gaze from the photograph, he saw then how sad and lonely her expression was.

“dance with me.”

Oh how sweet her voice sounded …like honey dripping over a mason jar on a steamy hot day.

This is no ordinary love
No ordinary love
this is no ordinary love
No ordinary love

Immediately he wanted to heal her …to take the pain of that night away.

Locking the door behind him he reached out his hand melting inside as she placed her tiny one securely in his.

She seemed like a different person, numb to the past but very much alive in the moment.

When you came my way
you brightened every day
with your sweet smile

Rising up on her toes she pressed the damp white towel against his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Didn't I tell you
what I believe
did somebody say that
A love like that won't last
didn’t I give you
All that I've got to give baby

Startling me out of my living dream she spoke. Her voice sounded lost and distant.

This is no ordinary love
No ordinary love
this is no ordinary love
No ordinary love

“He’ll be coming soon.”

I keep crying
I keep trying for you
there's nothing like you and I baby

“Let me tell him to go away.”

This is no ordinary love
No ordinary love
this is no ordinary love
No ordinary love

“Kiss me…like you did that night.”

Keep trying for you
keep crying for you
keep flying for you
keep flying I'm falling

I’m falling...

Keep trying for you
Keep crying for you
Keep flying for you
Keep flying I'm falling

I’m falling ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virtually hotter then hell after overhearing the seductive scene being played out before them, Michael had grabbed Maria’s hand and led her down to the storage closet downstairs.

If came to begging for forgiveness then so be it … enough was enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Skip’s condo

“Look at all the pretty colors.”

Nodding at the kitchen table Blake let his head fall on the hard wood surface.

“Skip how long before this stuff begins to wear off?”

“Why baby?”

Blake shook his head as he watched Larry with his face pressed against the aquarium.

“Oooh no reason.”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 5 3/19/10

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Jan
RhondaAnn
darkmoon
Ginger
roswell3053
kismet
Eve
LilithAnn
Vanlentinebaby
Carolyn

Thanks so much for all the awesome fb! :D

Song ~ Is it a Crime by Sade

Chapter 5.

Slamming the door behind him Michael lifted Maria up and wrapped her silky legs around his waist slamming her against the locked door.

“W-we can’t …Jeff will be looking for Liz…we have to let them play this out.”

Breathless and in need Michael pressed his forehead against her cleavage and sighed in frustration. “Always sacrificing for God damn humanity! I’m sick of it!”

Rolling her eyes Maria lifted his chin up “Easy Casanova I’m not sure damning God is going to help us right now.”

Her face became more serious as she began to play with his collar unable to look into his intense hazel glare.

“Besides, are you sure this is what you want? That I’m the one you want?”

Maria didn’t show her vulnerability often but when she did it was he was powerless against it.

Whispering he ran his thumb across her bottom lip “She kissed me, it was unexpected and unwanted, that’s all. We’ve spent centuries together Maria. How could you doubt my love for you?”

Nodding she patted his shoulder “let me down I have to think of something to stall Jeff, and get rid of Colby, I’ll be right back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rubbing his tired eyes Larry furrowed his eyebrows as he peered over at Blake who was sipping on a coffee mug.

“Why do I remember kissing a fish?”

Cringing Blake covered his face waiting for the explosion.

“Blake is Skip here now?”

Shaking his head he slipped further down onto the table knowing what was coming.

Trying hard to regain his balance Larry made several attempts at standing before successfully rising to his feet.

Catching his reflection in the mirror he wondered if you could die of a heart attack even though you were immortal.

Moving in closer to the image of someone who more resembled his Aunt Alice his mouth dropped on the floor.

“BLAKE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“crap.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As their song ended a more fitting one began.

Their eyes met and instantly he understood what she was feeling and more importantly what she wanted.

This may come, This may come as some surprise
but I miss you
I could see through, all of your lies
But I still miss you
He takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine
He tastes her kiss, her kisses are not wine, they're not mine
He takes, but surely she can't give what I'm feeling now
She takes, but surely she doesn't know how

“I thought you didn’t feel the same? I thought it was ov – “

Sliding her eyes shut she pressed her lips against his mouth clutching his dark hair tight in her fingers.

Is it a crime
Is it a crime
That I still want you
And I want you to want me too

“Oh god.” Breathing out these two words he searched her eyes for any uncertainty. Finding none he reached between them and pulled the towel from her quivering body.

My love is wider, wider than Victoria lake
My love is taller, taller than the empire state

Backing her up against her desk his lips skimmed lightly across her heated skin burning a trail of a passion that had been denied for far too long.

“Do you know how long I’ve waited for this?” his voice was deep and raspy sinking her further into his arms as her resolve crumbled down around her.

Is it a crime
Is it a crime
That I still want you

Slowly he lifted her setting her on the edge of her desk causing her papers and books to fall to the floor.

“Max, please – “

Seizing her lips once again he fumbled for his belt needing with ever fiber in his being to bury himself deep within the love that had eluded him for so long.

It dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean
I can't give you more than that, surely you want me back

Is it a crime
Is it a crime
That I still want you

“Hurry!” her pleading tone and her warm wet flesh that met his fingers as he gently touched her made him crazy with desire.

Arching her back against the desk his lips easily captured her breast that ached terribly for his embrace.

My love is wider than Victoria lake
Taller than the empire state
It dives and it jumps
I can't give you more than that, surely you want me back

Moaning loudly she reached down and released him from his jeans unable to wait any longer.

As their bodies met he stilled suddenly very aware of how important this moment was.

It dives and it jumps
And it ripples like the deepest Ocean
I can't give you more than that
Surely you want me back

Is it a crime
Is it a crime
That I still want you

Wrapping her thighs tightly around him she sat up holding onto his strong broad shoulders gasping as he teased at her wet entrance.

Is it a crime
Is it a crime
That I still want you

Struck by his overpowering feelings for her he took her face in his hands and pressed his forehead to hers gazing into her eyes.

“Liz, I … I love you.”

Tell me
Is it a crime

Breathless her eyes drifted down away from him painfully telling him all he needed to know.

“Liz?”

Slowly she eased her legs down his muscular thighs.

Her voice was small and apologetic.

“Max …maybe this… was a mistake.”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 6 3/28/10

Post by jake17 »

Carolyn
Dreamer4life
Ellie
destiny
Eve
Julie
darkmoon
L-J-L 76
RhondaAnn
Ginger
kismet
roswell3053
valentinebaby
Jan

Thank you so much for all your awesome fb! I promise to reveal Max and Liz's past in the next chpt. :D

Chapter 6

“Max …maybe this… was a mistake.”

Pain covered his sweaty face as he smoothed his hands from her hips to her face.

“What?”

Slowly she wrapped her hands around her naked body and lowered her head ashamed that she had let it go this far.

“I-I just can’t – “

Tilting her face up towards him he rasped against her mouth. “Yes you can.”

Lips sought out her neck as he made his way to the shell of her ear.

Whispering seductively he let one hand slip quickly under the her hair grasping her neck and the other under her leg effectively positioning her on top of the desk once again.

“You’re scared, I get that, but you can’t deny what you feel. You can’t tell me this is wrong.”

A desperate moan escaped her lips as his fingers danced dangerously close to the ache that she tried to ignore.

Liz held her breath as his mouth lit a trial of fire down the valley between her breasts.

Her head fell back against the hard wood as his dark hair brushed lightly against her sensitive skin.

Whispers floated up to her hazy mind as he continued his way down.

“Tell me Liz …tell me this is wrong…

She cried out as his tongue flicked gently against her, her reaction was swift forgetting all the warnings from before.

She tried, she tried to tell him, he didn’t listen. She only had so much will power.

No one could be that strong

Her thighs immediately wrapped around his neck as her hands grasped at his hair trying to get him closer.

“Max!”

His heart soared as she cried out his name knowing that the feelings were still there, that he could still make her this crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jeff Liz is not feeling well. Max is upstairs taking care of her. Michael and I will cover for them.”

A look of concern covered his face as he turned in the direction of the stairs.

“Maybe I should go check on her.”

Panicking Maria took him by the hand and started to cry.

“Oh Jeff if it’s ok I really need to talk to you. It’s about Michael, I really need ...advice, I'm so confused!”

Shocked by her obvious distress he nodded while putting his arm around her.

“Oh, well sure Maria. Here why don’t we go back out in the dining room, I’ll work the grill while Michael takes your customers.”

As they pushed threw the swinging door they noticed Colby sitting at the counter with a bouquet of flowers and an impatient grimace.

Rushing by her Michael whispered behind her ear. “I’ve got the boy, you find a way back in the storage room, we’ve got some making up to do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peering closer into the mirror Larry whimpered at the very unattractive woman looking back at him.

“What do you mean by ‘crap’ cupid – “

“Blak –“

“CUPID!”

“Yeah, well see skip thought you would be much happier as a woman and I don’t know why but at the time I thought it was a great idea.”

Turing to face him Larry slipped the blonde wig off of his balding head as he limped towards him unable to walk in the five inch high heels Skip had place on him.

“Are you really that stupid?! You were drugged Cupid! And I suspect with the way I feel so was I!”

Sitting back truly stunned Blake furrowed his eyebrows.

“Drugged? No, Skip wouldn’t do that. He loves me!”

Slapping his hand over his forehead Larry tried to find the sensitivity to speak to cupid knowing how truly innocent he was to the ways of the human world.

“Cupid please lets go home. You have to see that this world is not meant for you. Fancy cars, nightclubs, mind inducing drugs. This is not you Cupid!”

Placing his hand on his shoulder Larry pulled his flowered dress past his knees.

“Don’t you miss heaven? Don’t you miss your work?”

Gazing down at Larry’s new bracelet Blake sighed in frustration.

"A little."

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliding his tongue roughly against her while basking in her screams Max quickly kissed his way up her stomach while lifting her up in the air.

“I need to make love to you.”

Unable to speak Liz nodded as she wrapped her arms tight around his back.

Not able to wait one more second Max slipped inside as he lowered to the bed.

Groaning loudly Max raised her leg over his waist moving deeper with each thrust.

Fevered kisses covered her mouth as words from his heart spilled uncontrollably from the rush of emotion that had been building inside him for so long.

“I knew we would find our way back to each other. It was meant to be Liz. I love you…I’ve always loved you.”

Closing her eyes tight she fought back the tears knowing they could never be together…that soon she would have to break his heart.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 7 5/2/10

Post by jake17 »

darkmoon
L-J-L 76
Ellie
Carolyn
Jan
RhondaAnn
Ginger
LilithAnn
Eve
VAlentinebaby
roswell3053

thanks so much for all your awesome fb!!
Sorry this took so long to update! :oops:
oK just to recap in case anyone has forgotten what the hell is going on because its been so long...

Liz and Max just had passionate hot sex, which Liz wasn't too sure about because of an unknown looming past with him...
Larry has just woken up in drag with a very confused cupid on his hands...
and MIchael has been trying to get Maria in the storage closet for some long over do make up sex, but has once again been derailed because they have to help Jeff out with the diner because LIz is busy being ravage by Max...

ok I think that about does it...

this chapter is going to explain A LOT , and yes what you think is happening is really happening :wink: :twisted:

thanks again for reading my little story! :)

Chapter 7

“Well I’m beat, do you think you two can close up? I’m going to shut the kitchen down and go straight to bed.”

Sexually frustrated and weary from the degrading mortal work he was forced to do all night Michael stared at the back of Maria’s head waiting for her to turn around.

Returning the change of the last customer Maria nodded at Jeff. “Sure no problem, we’ll take care of everything out here Mr. Parker.”

Smiling he untied his apron and backed through the swinging doors into the kitchen. “You two are the best, I really appreciate the extra effort tonight!”

Impatiently Maria smiled as she waited for Jeff to leave.

Suddenly she felt rough urgent hands wrap around her waist and warm lips against her neck.

Wiggling away from him she frantically ran towards the back stairs, “Michael! No time for that now! I have to get Max out of Liz’s room before Jeff sees him!”

Watching as she disappeared Michael essentially stood sarcastically talking to no one. “No problem! I’ll just wait here, like I’ve done all night! Don’t worry about me! It’s not like it’s not used to getting any action…so what if it gets so hard it breaks off and dies!”

Poking his head through the kitchen door Jeff looked around at the empty room and back up at a very shocked immortal. “Is everything alright with you Michael?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Wait Larry…what are you doing?!”

Running around after his cross dressing friend cupid nervously bit his nails while Larry gathered all his things and threw them in a suitcase.

“Getting you out of here before its too late, this has gone on long enough, this midlife crisis has run its course cupid. The world needs you, time is wasting.”

Stopping dead in his tracks something clicked in cupids little brain.

Slowly he began to speak while Larry continued to run around him packing up all his stuff.

“You don’t care about me, all you care about is this stupid deadline.”

Folding cupid’s velour jogging suit Larry barely looked up, he was desperate to get cupid out of there before Skip made it back home.

“Don’t be ridiculous, you know I care about you.”

Shaking his head cupid put his little hands on his hips and stood in front of the front door defiantly.

“No, no you care about the fate of this world, about these pathetic soul mates who will eventually break each others hearts and end up on one of those computer dating services and using those nine hundred phone sex numbers to get off!”

Larry snapped his head up stunned, “how do you know about computer dating and phone sex numbers?”

Shrugging his shoulders innocently cupid kicked the ground, “I get around, I’m not as naïve as you think you know! I know all about bondage and safety words and …stuff like that.”

Widening his eyes Larry pulled the suitcase off the bed and rushed towards the door, “Oh you do, do you? What the hell has Skip been teaching you!”

“Skip says that this is how it is now, that we’re living in the dark ages, like in some fairytale. Skip says - “

Furious Larry grabbed cupid by the hand and pulled him threw the door. “Well does Skip talk about love cupid? Because love is not extinct! Love is stronger that anything in this world! Its all that matters cupid, without love the world would come to an end!”

Mulling over Larry’s passionate words cupid stumbled behind him more confused than ever.

Stepping out from around the corner Skip filed his long pointed nails when he felt a tug on his pleaded pin strip dress pants.

“Master, do you think he’ll be able to convince cupid to go back to work? What about your plans? What about the end of the wor – “

“Shh my little slimy slug of a minion. Everything is still on track; the human is about to have his heart broken in a million little pieces. Besides you should know better than to question my abilities, I mean I am the dark lord for god sakes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knocking on the door Maria quietly called out Liz’s name.

”Come in, Maria.”

Full of hope Maria walked in to find Liz wrapped in a sheet looking fully ravaged and Max buttoning his jeans.

“I don’t mean to interrupt but your father is coming up to bed in a minute, I’ll tell him you’re sleeping so he doesn’t come in, but I think Max should leave just to be safe.”

“Thanks Maria, do you think we could have a moment alone, I have to talk to Max on the balcony.”

Backing out quickly Maria sighed assuming everything was right with the world. “Whew! Ok now me and Michael can finally be alone!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Closing her eyes as the cool night breeze hit her flushed face Liz pulled the sheet around her tight.

Suddenly she felt his gentle hands cupping her face.

“Liz, I’m sorry that was so…rushed …I really wanted to take my time with you. I wanted to make love all night and show you how I feel.”

Pulling his hands down from her Liz backed away from him and leaned against the wall of her balcony.

“Max, there’s no denying the fact that we have feelings for each other, that we have a special chemistry – “

Crushing pain was unmistakable in his voice as he echoed her words.

Chemistry? Liz I – “

“Max please don’t make this hard for me, the truth is I gave you my heart a long time ago, and you threw it away. You made your decision, we can’t… go back.”

Desperate Max pleaded with her, “ Liz I was sixteen years old! You know why I left you, we talked about this, why are you still holding onto a teenagers insecure mistake?”

“Max – “

“Liz I was a poor confused kid with no family and no knowledge of what was possible, I had nothing to offer you and after reading your journal I was convinced that I could never give you want you wanted in life. All these rich boys were after you, offering expensive gifts and taking out to the best restaurants …I read what you wrote, how you wanted to marry someone that could give you a happy life, a secure life. I was embarrassed because I knew you deserved more…more than me. ”

Fuming Liz walked towards him pushing him backwards with her hand.

Well see that’s what happens when you steal someone’s private thoughts and you don’t give them a chance to explain! When I wrote that I wanted to marry someone who could give me a happy secure life I meant I emotionally happy and secure.”

Confused Max grabbed her hand. “Emotionally?”

“Yes Max, I wanted someone to love me unconditionally, someone who would make me feel secure, that they would never break my heart or leave me. I was talking about…you, but you never let me explain did you? No you just dumped me and refused to talk to me for years, until you started working back here that is, until all you thought about was your broken heart, you never stopped once to think about what you did to me!”

Feeling as if someone had just punched a hole in his chest Max held her hand to his heart.

“Liz I was devastated, my heart was broken, You never said a word, I didn't think you cared as much as I did. You were so beautiful, so smart, you have so much to offer the world. I guess I didn't think someone like me could even hurt you. I figured you just moved on."

"Well you were wrong Max. You shattered my heart, I was never able to trust anyone after that, I knew I would never feel the same so I just let anyone ... I did things I shouldn't have, I didn't think it matttered. After you I knew I never fall in love again."

"Liz, I had no idea! Please Liz, we can still be together, I love you, I will always love you!"

Pulling her hand back Liz coldly walked back towards her window.

“Go home Max.”

“Liz – “

"Please, just go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria's back slammed against a box full of tabasco sauce making the bottles rattle and shake.

Michael ripped her uniform open and growled at the lustful sight before him.

"Oh what I plan to do to you will make even the gods blush Ria!"

Reaching for her panties his eyes snapped open as Maria grabbed his hand.

"Wait! Stop!"

Letting his head fall against her ample breasts Michael groaned, "You have GOT to be kidding me!"

"No, shh... something's wrong! It didn't work!"
Last edited by jake17 on Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 8 5/4/10

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Ginger
Carolyn
RhondaAnn
Valentinebaby
Eve
Julie

Thanks so much for your sweet and funny (Ellie :wink: ) fb!

only one more day to go, and chpt before this story ends...
Remember they had 5 days to get Liz and Max to fall back in love or Cupid quits and the world ends...

Chapter 8

Day 4

Maria shivered as she felt his strong but gentle hand glide seductively up her bare thigh under her uniform.

“Michael! I’m trying to concentrate!”

Rolling his eyes he looked down at the spot on the counter that she had been perpetually cleaning for he past forty-five minutes.

Jumping up on the counter he playfully grabbed her arm placing her firmly between his thighs and against his growing erection; “I think you need to concentrate on this for a while.”

Narrowing her emerald eyes she pushed away from him, “Do you have any idea what today is?”

Sliding down from the counter his voice became monotone knowing a lecture was coming, “No, but I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”

Frustrated she began to yell, “It’s day four Michael! As in we have one day left before the end of the world, I swear I don’t know how you got this job to begin with!”

Reaching around her waist he pulled her in tight and lowered his voice to a serious tone, “I am the muscle in this team, if you have forgotten, which up till now we have not needed but in case we do you’ll find I can be very useful.”

With guilt washing over her she knew he was right, in the many cases they have worked on before often demons were the one the human’s were up against. She smiled apologetically remembering that no demon ever had a chance against Michael.

Batting her long eyelashes she smoothed her hands around his waist and rose up on her toes to meet his full tempting lips.

“I apologize, I would be lost without you, as would the human race. I’m just nervous, we’re running out of time and Liz is upstairs locked in her room and Max has been in the storage closet all day.”

Furrowing his eyebrows Michael cocked his head sideways. “Urm, why is he in the storage closet?”

Putting her hand over her heart feeling his pain she whispered softy. “ He needed a place to hide, he’s been crying most of the day.”

Staring back at her in disbelief he mumbled grudgingly as he heard Helen walk in the door, “what a pussy.”

“Thank god Helen is here! Ok you go work on Max, and I’ll go talk to Liz. Helen can handle the customers till we get back it’s very slow today.”

Before he could respond she was out of his arms and through the swinging doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sitting behind his large white marble desk Larry rubbed his balding head and sighed.

“Cupid why are you so sad? Did you really feel comfortable surrounded by lavish material things and shallow sinful ways?”

Slumping further into the large white leather chair Cupid shook his head back and forth, “no, but I can shake this horrible feeling, this hopeless depressing feeling that life is just not worth living.”

Larry was completely stumped by Cupid’s admission. Cupid was born out of eternal love and hope. He was always cheerful, always optimistic. His behavior when this all started resembled a midlife crisis, this was something altogether different.

“Sir, your four o’clock is here, should I show him in?”

Sighing with relief Larry rushed to the door, “Gabriel! I am so happy to see you!”

Thinking that since Cupid was essentially an angel maybe he would feel more comfortable talking to one of his own.

Cupid jumped up with excitement as the majestic blonde handsome archangel stepped into the room.

With one look the impressive solider of heaven pulled out his mighty sliver sword and stood ready for battle with his wings spread as wide as the room.

“I smell you here my brother! Where are you hiding!”

Larry shook with fear, “Gabriel what is wrong? Who is here?”

His deep bellowing voice shook the walls as he called out, “Lucifer!”

Cupid ran to Larry’s side completely terrified, “Lucifer is here! Where!!”

Walking slowly towards them Gabriel sniffed one then the other then backed away.

“He is all around you, his scent is covering you both. Have you forgotten that he has the power to shape shift? Has a stranger recently come into your lives?”

Looking at one another they both closed their eyes. “Skip.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Liz? Can I come in, its Maria.”

A tiny voice from inside gave her permission between sobs.

“Oh Liz please talk to me, it can’t be that bad. What has you so upset?”

Liz hesitated for a moment but soon had an overwhelming need to tell Maria everything.

After it was over Maria paced her bedroom floor in deep thought.

“Liz can I ask you one question?”

Throwing the last Kleenex in the garbage Liz nodded.

“Forget everything that he did for just a moment, do you have feelings for Max?”

Almost immediately Liz answered soberly, “I love him Maria but –“

“Ok, wait …wait just a minute. Now he read your journal and we can all agree that he was dead wrong in doing that, but how long ago was that again?”

Shrugging her shoulders Liz whispered, “ Six years.”

Sighing Maria walked over to her bed and knelt down on the floor. “Liz do you know how rare it is for two people to find love? It’s practically a miracle now a days.”

“I know but – “

“But what, but he hurt you and you hurt him back and so it goes …Liz at some point you have to forgive him. What if he’s your soul mate and you lose him forever because your afraid of getting hurt again?”

“But –“

“But what? He was sixteen years old! Michael is four hundr- err, umm... I mean twenty-four and he STILL makes boneheaded decisions! Men are morons Liz! Insecure selfish idiots!”

Furrowing her eyebrows Liz giggle a little, “You’re not really helping his case Maria.”

“Well I’m not finished!” A wide smile covered her face as she sat down next to her on the bed.

Unnoticed by everyone a dark shadow crept along her balcony listening to every word they were saying.

“Neither am I little one’s, neither am I.”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Crazy Love (AU,M/L,M/M,Adult) chpt 9 7/4/10*complete*

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
Caroyln
RhondaAnn
Valentinebaby
Ginger
Eve
LilithAnn
L-J-L 76
angelina
Jan
roswell3053

Thank you so much for sticking with this crazy story :roll: :lol: hope you like my ending...sorry it took so long... I really appreciate all the awesome supportive fb you've all left me!
HAPPY FORTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!

chapter 9.

“So let me get this straight, we’re dealing with not only the end of the world but Satan is driving the bus?”

Cupid scratched his head in confusion, “There’s a bus? If he’s the all mighty prince of darkness why is he driving a bus? You’d think he could just pop in and out of the different realms wouldn’t you?”

Gabriel turned towards Larry and raised his eyebrows, “This is what’s keeping the world hanging in the balance?”

Larry took off his glasses and rubbed his baldhead, “you have no idea.”

Raising his mighty sword up in the air a blinding white light pierced the ceiling while a crashing sound of thunder echoed throughout the room.

In the blink of an eye Gabriel was gone.

Falling backwards off his chair cupid held his chest as his heart thumped practically out of his body.

“I hate it when he does that, those arc angels, they’re so full of themselves! I just don’t get why they have to always be so dramatic!”

Larry cocked one eyebrow as he scanned the diaper clad cubby winged angel up and down.

“Yeah cause your just the king of subtle.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning on the storage room door Michael pounded his fist trying hard to remember Maria’s suggestions.

“Max open the door, we need to talk.”

Hearing a string of muffled low indiscernible words he became impatient.

“Enough of this bullshit.”

Crushing the doorknob he pushed his way into the dark room. Squinting his eyes he began to notice a dark figure in the corner holding his head.

“Dude this is no way to get your woman back.”

Clearing his throat Max looked down at his hands and softly spoke.

“I held her in my hands, made love to her, felt her heart beating against mine, you don’t understand, I can’t go back.”

Rolling his eyes Michael tried desperately to be patient with Max’s romantic ramblings.

“I’ve waited forever for her, to have her that close…to taste her skin… to feel her come apart … I can’t …

“Ok… ok I get it, you love her, can’t live without her blah blah blah…well I’ll tell you something you’re doing a pretty lousy job of showing it.”

Looking up at him with teary eyes he shook his head confused.

“What?”

“Dude your sitting in a storage closet crying like a girl, this is not how you fight for your woman.”

“But – “

“But nothing, women don’t like the sweet sappy sensitive type no matter what they say on those idiotic talk shows.”

Pulling Max up by his shoulders he held the door open and pointed.

“You have to tell you how you feel, tell her that you’re not going to give up till she’s yours, no matter what.”

“But – “

“But nothing! You do this and she’ll be yours forever, do you want to regret this for the rest of your life? Or do you want to stand up and be a man and take what’s yours?!”

Following Max up the stairs to Liz’s room, Michael began to sense something strange in the air, something off…maybe even evil.

Staying close to Max he pulled out his trusty blade that he kept hidden in the cuff of his jeans.

Holding his knife behind his back he was ready for a fight, he knew something horrid and menacing was behind that door, he also knew Maria in there too.

Max went to knock but Michael wanted at the very least the element of surprise.

With a mighty blow Michael rammed the door open with his shoulder.

Max stood stunned to see Maria and Liz in the claws of a dark hooded creature with red glowing eyes.

Michael was not nearly as surprised and quickly shoved Max behind his back.

Suddenly he noticed a white blinding flash appear outside Liz’s window.

He knew immediately it was Gabriel and he wasn’t alone in this fight.

He also knew Max needed to prove his love to Liz, and by doing this he just might save the world.

Michael telepathically laid out his plan to Gabriel; nodding in agreement he quietly stood by unnoticed ready for action.

Grabbing Max by the collar Michael whispered in his ear.

"This is your moment Max; prove to her that you love her. Be brave; save her Max …do whatever it takes …if you truly love her you will find the courage."

Without giving it a second thought Max charged at the dark stranger reaching out to his beloved.

Lucifer hissed a forked tongue in his direction and chuckled at his foolishness. “That’s it helpless creature …come right to me and end this pathetic world.”

Just then Michael raised his blade in the air and nodded to Gabriel.

Holding his sword high Gabriel blinded everyone with a bright pure white light.

As if on cue Michael and Gabriel charged at Lucifer, using both their powers they were able to confuse Satan for a split second hoping that would be enough.

Roaring in Max’s ear Michael looked to Maria with love, full of confidence.

“Now Max! Tell her now!!”

Taking a deep breath Max cradled her face in his hands and stared deep into her terrified eyes.

"Liz I love you and I will fight for you until the end of time! You are the world to me! Life is meaningless without you! Please just tell me you feel the same, tell me you love me too!”

A slow steady strong snarl escaped Lucifer’s lips as he reached his claws around Michael’s neck.

Completely unaware of the power Liz held in her answer she focused on Max’s loving gaze.

“I love you too, I always have.”

Maria fell against the wall in relief as one word blasted through the walls.

“NO!!!”

A sarcastic gleam sparked in Michael’s eye as he winked at Satan.

“Oh, I’m afraid that’s a yes.”

Holding his sword to his brothers throat Gabriel whispered in his ear. “It’s time for you to go.”

Twisting himself from his powerful grip Lucifer flew out the window.” This is far from over!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throwing her against the wall Michael swept his lips softly over Maria’s long neck.

“I don’t care if God himself beckons us…there’s no way I’m stopping this time.”

With a quiet mixture of a giggle and a moan Maria gripped his strong back as he positioned her.

“What no foreplay?”

Thrusting deep inside her he groaned in satisfaction.

“What do you call the past five days?”

Cooing with pleasure Maria threw her head back.

“You do realize you saved the world?”

Pressing his forehead to hers he smiled arrogantly with his breathless reply.

“Was there any doubt?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Standing on her balcony Max held Liz tight in his arms.

“So you think you can learn to trust me again?”

Turning to face him she raised one eyebrow and thoughtfully looked upwards.

“Well let’s see, you saved me from the grips of a horrifying demon …or as Maria and Michael tell it an…intruder dressed in a Halloween costume…so yeah …looks like I’m yours.”

Laughing Max lifted her up and spun her around.

“I kinda love you.”

Whispering softly down to him she brightly smiled.

“I kinda love you too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You know what this means right?”

Sighing deeply cupid raised his bow and closed one eye perfecting his aim at the unsuspecting couple below.

“Yeah yeah …short leash …no fun…hundreds of years before I’m forgiven.”

Larry checked off the next name on his clipboard and nodded in agreement.

“Yep.”

~ the end ~
Last edited by jake17 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.