Confessions of a Bachelorette (AU,M/L,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I'm so happy you guys enjoyed that last part...but I think your gonna love this next one!

Just a few little comments I have to a few of you...oh hell to all of you...

I'm glad you are all enjoying Sarah because well I *try* to write her truly as I know her. With that said...to know Sarah Marie is to love her! *MUAH* love you *twin*

Ellie - Girl I have known you since I was...uhm...9 or 10...I should hope I could do you justice :wink:

Secondly, the events that Liz is tortured with, which you are about to read about are all true...Seriously guys I'm truly a brunette :oops:

Chapter 10

“Damn Liz, nice house!” Maria says to me when we pull up to Max’s house. They all still couldn’t believe he let me drive his truck and now they were seeing his beautiful house, they were all speechless.

“I know guys but lets retract the drooling and get inside.” I pull up the driveway and I see there are two other cars in the driveway. I’m starting to sweat and that is so not cute.

“Liz?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay?” I turn to Maria to see just what the hell she is talking about and she points to the steering wheel, which I am currently gripping onto for dear life. This is bad; I’m not even in the house yet. They aren’t going to like me at all. I just know it.

“Hello! You wanna get your ass out here? I have a fine man waiting inside for me!” Maria yells as she hops out the car. I am totally fucking mortified!

“Come on Liz! Don’t make me start to whine.” Sarah Marie says practically dragging me out of the damn car.

“Okay! Now just calm down and stop acting like your desperate or something.” I say trying to calm my nerves. I straighten out my dress for about the tenth time since we left the car. I hope Max likes it. I reach out and ring the doorbell and when the door swings open all I hear is.

“Hot damn!” That’s Maria.

“Shit!” That’s Tiffany

“Hubba hubba!” And that would be Ellie.

“Oh yeah!” Can you guess who’s left? That’s right Sarah Marie.

I roll my eyes in embarrassment at my friend’s reaction to Max without a shirt and his swim trunks. I murmur a quick, “I’m sorry,” to Max before he pulls me inside and drops a kiss on my lips.

“Hey.” He whispers down at me.

“Hi.” I look up at him and I just get lost in his eyes. I know cheesy like the song but so true.

“Ahem!” Maria clears her throat grabbing our attention.

“Oh sorry! Max this is, Maria, Sarah Marie, Tiffany and Ellie.”

“Hi girls!” Max motions for them to enter and I slowly close the door after we are all inside.

Once we are inside Max tells us the guys are out back and the girls can’t get their asses out there quick enough. I am so nervous; I don’t want to go outside.

“Liz?” Max’s voice from behind me halts my steps. I turn around slowly and I think I might be sick.

“Are you okay?” I just nod but don’t look him in the eyes. I know I’m acting like a five year old but this is a big deal. These are guys and guys are brutal!

“Liz, don’t lie to me. I know you’re nervous but they will love you don’t worry.” He smiles and somehow that made me feel better. He’s definitely a keeper!

I nod and turn to head outside but his hand on my arm stops me. He turns me around and wraps his strong arms around me and kisses me breathless then tells me, “You look beautiful today.” Weak in the knees I tell you, he knows exactly what to say.

He grabs my hand and walks me outside; my friends of course have already mingled and are joking around with the guys. I wish I could be outgoing like them.

I know what you’re thinking, I went after a guy I just met, slept with him all in the first night, I’m definitely outgoing. But no sorry I’m really not. I’m just a shy girl from a small town.

I grip Max’s hand tighter and he pulls me closer to his side before introducing me.

“Hey fellas!” They all turn around when they hear Max.

“I’d like you guys to meet Liz.” They all looked at me and I swear did it get a few degrees hotter outside? He goes around pointing out each of them to me.

“That’s Michael.” Spiky!

“Hey Liz.” Oh Maria can’t swipe that smile off her face.

“Eric.” Oh he’s cute, he’s got short blond hair and blue eyes and a very nice body. Not as great as Max’s but yeah we can’t win them all.

“Hi Liz.”

“Jason.” Boy Max has some hot ass friends. This one has got dark brown hair, kind of long, but not shaggy looking, and green eyes. And again, he must work out cause damn that body!

“Hey.”

“And finally this is my cousin Zan.” I think my eyes are literally popping out of my head right now. Talk about fucking twins! I mean they look exactly alike, just like Max said. I turn slightly to see Sarah Marie giving me the ‘wink, wink’ oh she owes me big time!

“What’s up baby doll?” Gotta love the New York accent. I know Sarah Marie is! Couldn’t wipe that smile off her face, it’s like she stuck her finger in a socket and is lit up like a fucking Christmas tree.

After we all settle back and wait for the guys to start the barbeque, we decide to hop in the pool in the mean time. We all take off our clothes and all of a sudden the bickering that was going on between the guys comes to a halt. We turn around and see them all staring at us.

I see Michael whisper something in Max’s ear and Max just nods, followed by the other guys. What the fuck? I mean I know we look good, how can we not? We have matching bathing suits.

Before you look at me funny let me explain. I have on a black string bikini with pink trim and a cute little pink rhinestone playboy bunny over my left breast. Maria has on the same suite except hers is black with a green trim and green bunny. Sarah Marie has on a pink string bikini top with black trim and a black bunny, but instead of the bikini bottoms she has on the cute little boy shorts. While Tiffany has on a white bikini with a light blue bunny, and Ellie has on the light blue bikini with the white bunny. I told you we look cute!

We look at one another and shrug before running and diving in the pool. We mess around in there for a few minutes forgetting that we have guys to impress before we all turn around and see them still staring at us. Finally Maria yells out.

“Are you joining us or what?!” All of a sudden they drop whatever is in their hands and make a mad dash for the pool. We of course are screaming like schoolgirls when they finally dive in.

When the guys finally surface they are next to their picks I guess you could say. Cause Jason is all over Tiffany; not that she’s complaining. Maria and Michael are looking kind of cozy on the side of the pool. Ellie and Eric are making nice next to me and, where the hell is Sarah Marie and Zan? I turn to my left nothing…then to my right…oh well I guess I’m not the only one that can’t resist and Evans.

They are at the other end of the pool and Sarah Marie has Zan pinned to the wall. Not that he looks distraught in anyway. He looks like he’s going to devour her; I should know what that looks like right? Since right now I see someone devouring me with their eyes across from me.

Max is sitting on the edge of the pool giving me that, ‘come hither’ look, and how can a girl resist? I swim over to him and stand between his legs, he leans over and cups my face in his hands and covers my lips with his. I will never, ever grow tired of feeling him caress my mouth with his tongue. It’s just not possible.

“Yo cuz!” Zan’s voice finally filters through our sexual haze and Max snaps his head up and I turn around slowly to see everyone staring at us. Ask me how mortified I am right now?

“We are getting hungry you think you can let baby doll go for a few minutes and make us some dinner?” How cute is he? I mean I know Max is cute, but there is something about when Zan calls me baby doll that makes me go “aww” inside. I’m strange what do you want?

We finally get some food in our stomachs and I can’t say it’s not a relief because these guys just don’t stop fucking around. They have a joke for everything and I’m just glad that none of them have been directed towards me. I guess maybe Max told them how shy I am or how easily embarrassed I get. That’s good, takes a lot of pressure of you know?

“So Liz, my Boo here tells me that you are a great cook.” I’m a fucking kill Sarah Marie, but before I do that, let’s address his little nickname for her. How fucking cute is that? Anyway back to the matter at hand, she is so fucking dead when we leave here.

Oh I know I can’t totally blame her she has had like four beers so it is probably the alcohol talking but still! Somebody kill me now! I don’t want to talk about my cooking.

“Oh my God! That’s right!” Maria’s eyes light up. Oh no! Not her too! Thankfully, Tiffany and Ellie are having some quite time by the pool. At least I won’t have everyone jumping on me.

Max quickly lifts me up from my chair and places me in his lap. He kisses my temple softly and wraps his arms around my waist. Better not squeeze too tight there Max, cause I think I might be sick if I become the joke at the table.

“How about we talk about something else?” I say trying to desperately get the subject changed, no use. One track minds at this table. I groan inwardly and steel myself for the torture.

“Remember the time she first moved into her apartment and we got her that microwave?” Maria says while taking a sip of her beer. I slap my hands over my eyes and bury my face in Max’s chest. Oh did I mention that he’s all nice and tanned from today? Cause he is, damn I can’t wait to get his ass inside!

Sorry lost my focus there for a second but it’s easy to do with his hard muscles pressing into the tiny body right now. Now where were we? Oh that’s right, they are going to tell the microwave story. Looks like Sarah Marie is going to start it off, and just before she does everyone else joins the table.

Great! Where the fuck is the black hole when you really need it?!

“Yes! So we got Liz a microwave, her mother doesn’t believe in them, says something about the food not being…oh hell I don’t remember, anyway we give it to her and the first day we are there she decides she’s going to heat up Velveeta cheese in it, to make salsa or something.” She can’t finish the story. Why you ask because she’s laughing so hard she’s in tears. So my great friend Maria finishes it off.

“Okay…okay so she takes the cheese out of the box but apparently didn’t remove the cheese from the foil wrapping because all of a sudden we are in the living room and hear this popping sound, then we hear Liz screaming that the microwave is on fire!” Hey it was a simple mistake right? I mean it doesn’t say anywhere on there that you can’t put metal in there? I mean who knew right?

They are all laughing hysterically, even Max, I feel so stupid! I’m pouting right now with my arms crossed over my chest. If no one is going to stand up for me then I will!

“Hey! It didn’t say that you can’t put metal stuff in there!” They all look at me seriously and burst out laughing.

“I choked on my spit!” Sarah Marie says as Zan holds her in his lap to keep her from falling off the chair. Serves her right!

“What about the blender?!” Tiffany says and is it okay if I drown her in the pool now? Okay I don’t mean it but still! Damn! I look like a total ass. They still haven’t stopped laughing over the Velveeta.

“Blender?” Max tilts my chin to face him. He knows I’m embarrassed and kisses the tip of my nose and tells me it’s okay. Right! Like he’s the butt of everyone’s jokes.

“Yes the blender! Oh I’m a let Maria finish this story, me and Zan have some business to take care of in the living room.” I look at Sarah Marie suspiciously, she’s not going to do what I think she’s going to do right? Oh who the hell am I to talk? Anyway, Maria is now telling the blender story. Aren’t they tired of hearing about my cooking skills or lack there of?

“So we bought her a blender so when we went to hang out at her place we could make some drinks. Well that was a mistake; never buy Liz a kitchen appliance. I love you Liz but you just don’t belong in the kitchen.” Insert eye roll here.

“We bring over ice cream and strawberries to make simple ice cream shakes, well Liz decides she’s going to start without us, we were outside bringing in the rest of the bags, and when we get in the kitchen…” Oh did you want the rest of the story? Sorry but Maria is hyperventilating right now, Michael is trying to get her to breathe, so he takes her inside for some water.

“What did you do baby?” Max asks me, while everyone else leaves the table because yeah they can’t breathe either, cause Ellie shouts out that she’ll tell them inside.

“Nothing. I just put the strawberries and ice cream in the blender and filled it to the top cause there were going to be like five of us, so I wanted to make them all at the same time.”

“Okay so what happened?” He turns me in his lap to face him and pushes my hair behind my ears.

“I turned the blender on…without the top.”

“No!” I nod.

“Liz, baby you are too much.” He smiles and pulls me in a hug.

“I looked like a sundae by the time I was done. I was wearing the ice cream and strawberries and all my friends did was stand there and laugh at me.” I pout and he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth and runs his hands down my back.

“You are just so precious Liz, you just have no idea.” He kisses me again, this time I can’t help but grind myself into his lap. He cups the back of my head and slides his tongue in my mouth, over and over and I feel like I might actually explode, I need him so bad.

What?! Don’t look at me like that! I can’t help it…it’s been like hours!

We break apart panting when we hear Zan and Sarah Marie arguing. “What the hell?” Max says pulling me up to my feet.

“You fucking cheated!” Sarah Marie yells out. What the hell happened in here? I turn and see they are both standing between the couch and the television with the X-Box controllers in their hands.

“Boo I didn’t cheat! How could I?”

“I don’t know! But you did!” She pouts and I can see Zan wanting to crack a smile but chooses not to at that moment. Good boy. I take a look at the screen and see…Pac-Man?

“Zan what the hell is going on?” Max asks confused.

“She thinks I cheated…”

“You did! Cheater!” She waves her hands in the air like a mad woman. I walk up to her and ask her how is it that Zan cheated.

“He did Liz! I’m telling you, he brings me in here and is like, “oh you wanna play?” So I’m like aight why not?! Then he throws in Pac-Man and he just…cheated!” She finishes and I’m not even sure if I understand what the fuck she’s talking about now.

“How the fuck do you cheat in Pac-Man?” Michael speaks up for the first time and we all turn to look at him and back at Sarah Marie.

“Fucking shit! He cheated! Fucking X-Box sucks ass!” She sighs in defeat and drops down to the couch. Zan stands right in front of her, “Boo.” She looks up at him and at the blink of an eye she has her legs wrapped around his waist and he is just assaulting her lips. Hot damn! You get yours girl!

“Yo cuz?” Zan rips his lips away from Sarah Marie’s.

“Second door Zan…second door.” Max says shaking his head.

“What?”

“Nothing, it’s just he’s never like that with girls. It takes a special kind of someone to get him to react like that.”

“Well then he’s found his perfect girl.” I smile up at him and he lifts me up in his arms and carries me into the kitchen.

“Then I guess I found my perfect girl.” He smiles down at me before covering my lips once again.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N Just for the record...I CAN cook...now. Ahem...anyway just a few comments...

Mariael311 - Di on that one part Sarah had one of those big cheezy smiles ya know happy meal style!

Ambereyed51 - Thea, have no doubts that if Sarah was really there she would have kicked it and then threw it out the damn window! LOL

Thanks for the feedback guys...believe it or not this story takes me twice as long to write than any other one I've written. Writing *nookie* and *fluff* is not easy...but it's sure as hell fun to read and you guys enjoy it so it's all good!

Sit back and enjoy...

Chapter 11

“You ready for bed?” Max looks at down at me as I fall asleep in his lap. Everyone is tired as hell but we had a great day today. I just nod; I don’t think I could speak right now.

“We’re outta here Max.” Zan says pulling Sarah Marie with him. They were gone for quite a while and now she will of course have to face the wrath of questions tomorrow. And I will love every second of it.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Max.” I say standing to meet the other girls in the hallway. But he pulls me back down.

“Don’t go.” He pouts and as much as I’d like to stay I have to get the girls home in my cramped ass car by the way.

“I have to Max, I don’t want to but…”

“I got it Liz!” Ellie calls out to me and Max just smiles.

“You sure? I mean…”

“Yes, just stay I’ll drop your car off at your place and I’m sure Max can give you a ride tomorrow.” She winks at me before leaving with everyone else following shortly thereafter.

“Alone at last.” He picks me up in his arms and carries me upstairs. I can’t help but love the fact that even though I can walk he likes to carry me.

We get upstairs to his bedroom and he quickly removes my bathing suit and says that we need to take a shower. I couldn’t agree I smell like chlorine after all.

“Do you know how bad I wanted you all day today?” He asks me while stepping into the shower with me.

“Probably as much as I wanted you.” I tell him and lean back into his chest. He wraps one hand around my waist and the runs the other up my chest over my breasts and up my neck.

“Max?”

“Hmm?”

“You ever done it in a shower before?” I don’t know why I asked, but I just need to know. He kisses my shoulder and tells me he has.

“Oh.” I should have known the answer to the question. He spins me around and tilts my head up to face him.

“Liz, what’s wrong? Are you mad at me?” He pushes my hair away from my face.

“No, it’s just that I feel like nothing we do just belongs to us. I mean like you’ve experienced it all before, there’s nothing new.” I shrug not really sure what I’m trying to say.

“Liiiz.” He throws his head back in exasperation and then presses his lips against mine softly.

“Yeah?” I pout.

“Baby, just because I’ve had sex before doesn’t mean I’ve done half the stuff I’ve done with you.” My ears perk up at that revelation. Is he really serious?

“Really? Like…like what?” Should I be asking this question? Probably not, but hey I’m curious and I’ll probably never get the chance to ask him again.

“Well I’ve never done it on the kitchen table, or on the living room couch, or over the living room couch for that matter.” He quirks his eyebrows up and gives me a quick wink before kissing me quickly.

“I didn’t know that.” I smile up at him.

“So does that mean we can’t do it in the shower?” He asks me seriously and I simply raise up to my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck bringing him down and covering his lips with mine. Oh like I would pass up the chance to have his naked, tanned, wet body pressed up against me at this moment!

“I take that as a no.” He smiles before lifting me up by my ass and pressing me against the shower tiles. They are fucking cold as hell! But that’s okay my mind is focused elsewhere at the moment. Where you ask? Let’s see his lips are sucking and nibbling on my neck and his hands are cupping my breasts.

“Yes Max!” I moan out when he covers one of my hard nipples with his mouth and bites down on it gently. I can feel his erection pressing against my ass at this point and I can’t wait to feel it inside of me.

“Hmm Liz, baby…” He says as he reaches between us and presses his cock into my opening and pushes through.

I wrap my legs tighter around his waist and grip his shoulders as he slams into me harder and harder.

“Max! Yes!” I scream out as he drives deeper inside of me, I know that I’ll probably have tile marks on my ass tomorrow but I don’t care right now.

“Fuck Liz…yes baby…ah…yeah…ah Liz!” I feel him release inside of me after a few more quick jabs I’m following right behind him, riding his cock until I’m numb.

We stand under the shower spray trying to get our breathing back to normal. He then reaches behind me and grabs the shampoo to wash my hair.

“I’ve never had a guy do that before, you know wash my hair?” I say to him as we lay in bed cuddled close together.

“Yeah well I’ve never done that before.” He says as he yawns. I want to tell him that I love him, but I don’t want to ruin the moment. Even though that’s how I really feel. I am completely head over heels in love with him.

“Thank you Max.”

“Welcome baby, now let’s get some sleep. I’m exhausted.” He says spooning behind me and kissing my neck before he falls asleep. I can’t imagine why he’s exhausted, I mean it’s not like we did anything today right? Anyway, I just lay here and listen to him sleep for a few minutes before I feel my eyelids grow heavy and I drift off to sleep.

Holy shit! This is so not good! What the fuck am I supposed to do now?! This is bad…very bad!

Wonder why I am in a total state of panic? Well let me tell you where I am right now. I’m in Max’s living room waiting for him to finish getting dressed so he can drive me home.

Now under normal circumstances that wouldn’t be a big deal, however I am engaged! Which means that I would of course have pictures of me and Matt around my apartment! The same apartment Max is going to drive me to in a matter of minutes. I don’t know what to do. I mean if I tell him not to drop me off, I don’t want him to get suspicious, but if I do then what am I supposed to say when he sees the pictures?

See my dilemma. I know what you’re thinking. I should have just told him already but I can’t! It’s not that simple. I’ll loose him and I can’t loose him, not yet. I’m not ready. But I also know I’m running out of time.

I got it! I’ll call Maria and tell her to go over and take the shit down before we get there. Problem solved!

I quickly dial Maria’s cell phone.

“Maria, I need the biggest favor…”

“Sorry no can do Liz. I’m at work.”

”Work? Since when do you work?” I should rephrase that. She works just not that often, and last I knew she got fired. So why today of all days that I need her is she fucking working? To ruin my life! That’s why!

“Maria come on please.” I beg her.

“I’m sorry babe, but I need to pay rent and my mom will kill me if I have to borrow money from her again this month.” Oh all right! Damn it!

“It’s okay Maria, I’ll just call…”

“The girls are all working today.” Hello?! Did someone forget to send me the memo? My friends never work not if they don’t have to, so what’s with the change?

“Why?!” I whine into the phone.

“Well the guys invited them on a trip down the shore in two weeks and they don’t want to come off like leeches so they are trying to earn some money to take with them.” Go figure!

“Okay Maria, I’ll talk to you later.” It’s hopeless Max is going to come down those stairs and I will have to tell him we can’t go, and when he asks me I will have to tell him the truth.

Or…I could call…

“Jaci, come on please.” I am practically on my hands and knees begging my sister to go over to my place and take the pictures down.

“Liz, why don’t you just tell him?”

“Because I love him and he’ll leave me Jaci, I’m begging you to help me out here.” Wait a minute…did I just tell my sister that I love Max?

Fuck me! I did!

“Love? Well then I definitely have to meet this man.” She says and I’m almost thanking her before I think about what she just said.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, you want me to cover for your ass, then I get to meet him, oh and I’ll bring John over.” I’m about to protest big time but I hear Max at the top of the stairs.

“Fine! We’ll be there in about a half hour or so.” I hiss into the phone.

“Bye sis.” I click the phone off. Damn it! Why her of all people? Again I love her but what if she doesn’t like him? That will not be good. Oh well what can I do about it? Nothing, that’s what.

“You ready baby?” He stands in front of me and damn does he look good. He’s wearing a pair of dark blue jeans faded down the front and back, and a light blue button down short sleeve shirt. He looks so yummy!

“I’m ready.” I smile and let him lead me out the house. I’m crossing my fingers that I survive this day.

We finally pull up to my apartment and to be honest, I feel kind of awkward right now. I mean not that I think Max is superficial or anything but I don’t exactly live in a great neighborhood, nor do I have a very big apartment.

When we get to the front door I put the key in the door I turn and look up at him, “I…I know it’s not much but it’s home.” I swing open the door and wait for him to say something. I don’t see Jaci but I know she must be here, I saw her car parked outside.

I feel him wrap his arms around me and turn me around to face him. “Liz, I don’t care where you live, that’s not important to me.” He kisses me softly.

“It’s not? I mean I don’t make a hell of a lot of money doing what I do and…” He covers my mouth with his lips and pulls me closer.

“Baby all that’s important is that you want to be with me and I want to be with you.” I’m about to respond to him but Jaci walks in from the balcony with John.

“Hi Liz.”

“Hey sis.” I walk over and give her a hug.

“He’s definitely a keeper.” She whispers in my ear and I pull away and look at her like she has two heads. I can’t believe it, she already accepts him? But he didn’t do anything yet. I guess introductions are in order.

“Max I’d like you to meet my sister Jaci and her friend John. Guys this is Max.”

“Hi Max, it’s really nice to finally meet you.” Jaci reaches out her hand to Max. And I just sit back for the next hour as they all joke around and talk. I can’t say that I’m not shocked that Jaci is so accepting of Max, and she is genuinely interested in talking to him. I had to pull her off to the side at one point to figure out why she is so accepting of him, but not of Matt. And she told me plain and simple, “I heard what he said to you and I see the way he looks at you, and I know he’s the right one.” She smiled and walked back into the living room to join the guys, leaving me with my mouth hanging wide open in amazement.

Today has turned out better than expected. Things are definitely looking up for me.

After Jaci and John leave Max and I decide to just relax on the couch. He’s rubbing my head and it feels so good, except I’m falling asleep, which isn’t a bad thing it’s just that if I close my eyes, when I wake up it will be another day closer to the day I have to tell him the truth.

“Liz?”

“Hmm?”

“I’d like to you meet my parents tomorrow.” What?! Did I say things are looking up? Well I was wrong…really wrong and there is no way to get out of it now.

Somebody up there doesn’t like me very much.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Chapter 12

So here I am trying to figure out what to wear to have dinner with Max’s parents today and even though it’s the middle of the afternoon, can I just say that…I don’t want to go? I mean it’s not that I don’t want to meet his parents but what if they don’t think I’m good enough? Or if they just don’t like me? I know paranoid much? How can I not be?

The problem that I’m having really isn’t so much in meeting them, I mean if they raised a great son like Max, then surely they have to be pretty great themselves. No, my problem is that I’ll meet them, then I’ll tell Max that I’m engaged, but really in love with him, and he will tell his parents…and then they will hate me.

See where I’m going with this? It’s just bad vibes all around.

Max went home and told me to get dressed and bring a change of clothes and a bathing suit for tomorrow. I wonder what he has planned, but I can’t wait. He said he would pick me up in a few hours because he had some things to take care of.

I don’t know what the fuck to wear! I need some serious help! I don’t have much money to spend on a new outfit, but it’s his parents how can I not spend the money? I know just where to go too, plus I get a discount. Can’t go wrong there!

“Liz you need help girl.” I roll my eyes when Maria enters the dressing room I’m in filled with clothes.

“Damn Liz you know I have to clean all this shit up! Can’t you pick one outfit instead of twenty?” She says pushing the door open and taking a look at what I’ve picked out. I can’t believe I have been in this store for over two hours and I still don’t have anything to wear which is just crazy!

“I know Maria, but it’s his parents. I have to look very wholesome.” She looks at me like I said something humorous.

“Wholesome? Liz you slept with their son the first night you met him.” I slap her arm.

“I know that Maria, that’s why I have too look…” I can’t even find the right word anymore. I just don’t want them to take one look at me and say, oh yeah she took advantage of our baby boy, or some shit like that.

“Wholesome.” She says and quickly hops out the room cause she just knows better. I’m about to throw a plastic hanger at her ass if she doesn’t watch out. She’s now on the other side of the door holding up a few items.

“You know Liz I think if you just wore this baby blue shirt with this skirt it would be perfect.” I peak over the door, thankfully it only comes to my shoulders to see her with a very cute baby blue cotton shirt with a three quarter length sleeve and a matching black skirt with baby blue trim and a baby blue rose in the bottom left hand corner.

“How cute is that! It’s perfect Maria! Thank you!” I tell her and ask if she could ring it up for me.

“Sure thing, but you have to clean this dressing room girl, cause seriously I have a date with Michael later and I don’t feel like sitting my ass here until midnight cleaning all these clothes.”

“Maria that is what you get paid to do.” I’m not being mean. I’m simply pointing out the truth.

Oh alright! I don’t feel like it! Now that I have my outfit I just want to run home, shower, change and wait for my prince charming to pick me up!

“I might get paid to do that but that doesn’t mean that I still won’t make you do it, that is of course unless you don’t want the employee discount.” She knows me too well.

“Fine! Just ring the shit up and I’ll be out there in a few minutes.” She smiles and turns to walk out but before she does she just has to rib me one last time.

“Don’t forget to button up the shirts, I hate when people just throw them back on the hanger.” This time I really did throw the hanger in case you were wondering.

So Max picks me up and we are in the car headed to his parent’s house. I’m so nervous I’m surprised I haven’t gotten sick yet.

“Liz?” I practically jump up out of my seat when he talks.

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay over there?”

“Me? Of course why wouldn’t I be I mean I’m only meeting your parents for the first time. Do you think I’m underdressed? I am aren’t I? God! I knew I should have worn something else, we have to turn around.” I’m in a total state of panic if you couldn’t tell.

“Liz calm down okay. I mean my mom only slammed the door on my very first girlfriend after that she just kicked them out nicely.”

Is he kidding me?! I want my mommy!

I need air I’m actually hyperventilating. Max pulls over to the side of the road and I have to roll the window down. He gets out of the car, runs to my side and opens the door helping me out to my feet.

“Liz just breath! I was only kidding baby I’m sorry I was only trying to help.”

“Oh really? Cause I really thought for a second you were trying to kill me, either that or get back at me for the whole egg fiasco.” I try and smile through my deep breaths.

“Nah, I like you too much to kill you off just yet.” He just winks and gives me his classic sexy grin. I mean how can I not love this man?

“You okay now?” He asks me now that I am finally breathing like a normal person again.

“Yes I think so.” He helps me back in the car but before he closes the door he bends down and tilts my chin to face him.

“If you don’t want to go it’s okay, I won’t be mad or anything. I mean we only did just meet five days ago.” How sweet is he?

“No Max, I want to meet them I really do but what if they don’t like me?” I say in a small voice. And he just leans in and cups my face in his hands.

“Liz there is no way they aren’t going to fall in love with you.” Love? Did he say love? I mean…okay I know I’m jumping to conclusions. He doesn’t love me yet. But I can dream can’t I?

“Thank you for saying that.”

“It’s the truth baby. Let’s go.” He kisses my lips softly before closing the door and hoping back in.

I thought his house was impressive, but his parent’s house is like twice the size of his. It is a tan brick colored two-story house. We pull up the driveway and Max parks the car.

“Ready beautiful?” I smile bashfully at his words. It leaves me wondering how a guy as great as this wasn’t already snatched up. I definitely got lucky!

He helps me out the car and we start up the walkway and my heart is beating so fast right now and my hands are sweating. How gross is that?!

He reaches for the door bell but right before he presses the button he pulls my hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it. I just smile because right now I don’t think I could speak if my life depended on it.

After we settle into the living room he introduces me to his parents, Diane and Philip and I finally meet his sister Isabel, who might I add is gorgeous. They definitely emptied the gene pool. Some people have all the luck.

They are really nice people and I swear his mother is just the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet.

“Max honey you’re a little early so why don’t you show Liz around.” His mother suggests after a few minutes.

“Alright we’ll be upstairs.” He pulls me up the stairs and down a long hallway; he shows me the bathroom, good cause that will come in handy if I say something to totally embarrass myself. We then stop in front of a door and he tells me that it was his old room.

“My parents use it as a guest room, but they pretty much left it the same since I moved out.” He pulls me into his arms and covers my lips with his after he closes the door behind us.

“Max, we can’t do this.” I hiss out at him. I mean is he crazy his parents are right down stairs?

“I’m just kissing you Liz, there is nothing wrong with that. Besides I thought that it would help relax you.” He smiles at me and pulls me down to sit on the edge of the bed in his lap.

“Max Evans be good.” I say to him because right now he’s rubbing tiny circles across my back and running his hands down my skirt.

“You look really pretty today Liz.” Oh he’s good.

“Thank you.” I kiss the tip of his nose and he raises his hand to the back of my neck pulling me closer so he can kiss me again. He slides his tongue into my mouth and it feels so warm and soft. He kisses perfectly, I don’t know how long it took him to master it but he did.

His hands fall on my waist and he breaks our kiss to turn me so I’m straddling his waist. He then continues his assault on my lips and then down to my neck, while he runs his hands up my skirt, but I stop him.

“Max we can’t do this, so just stop.” I reprimand him and he pulls me close and whispers in my ear.

“Come on baby, don’t you want to fulfill my fantasy?” He nuzzles his nose against my neck and I pull away. This man is crazy!

“Max what are you talking about? Having sex while your parents are downstairs?” He shakes his head and whispers in my ear once again. And can I just say how much of a turn on it is to feel his warm breath tickle my neck?

“No, to have a beautiful girl on my bed…loving me with her body.” There…he said it again! I know I’m not losing my mind. He said loving…not sex…but love. Wait, I’m not actually considering this, am I? I’m going to hell once again people cause I really am contemplating it.

“So you’ve never had a beautiful girl on your bed before?” I ask him teasingly. He continues to slide his hands up my thighs and I can already feel his erection press against my center.

“None that were as beautiful as you Liz.” How can I resist? I cover his lips with mine and dig my hands in his hair. I can’t believe I’m about to do this.

“Max, is there a bathroom in here?” I ask him because well afterwards it could be kind of…messy.

“No but don’t worry I brought something.” I pull away and look at him incredulously.

“You had this all planned? How were you so sure that I was going to say yes?” He just blushes, how fucking sexy!

“I didn’t know if you would say yes or not, but I was hoping.” He smiles and kisses me again. I slide my hands down his chest and he pulls my panties down and tosses them to the floor. I unbutton his shirt and kiss a trail down his hard sculpted chest, he then slides his hands down between us and I slide back a little giving him room to free his erection from his pants.

I then watch as he pulls from his back pocket a silver foil square and rips it open and slides the latex on his length. He then smiles at me and pushes my skirt up to my waist and I lift up and slide down easily on top of him.

“Hmm Liz…” He moans out softly in my ear. I begin to ride him slowly at first then I pick up the pace with his help, his hands on my ass aiding my movements.

“Yes Max…oh…yeah….ah…hmm.” I moan out in his ear and he quickly covers my mouth swallowing our mutual moans. I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to impale myself on him until I feel my climax approach.

“Yes Max!” I hiss out.

“Yes baby…oh yeah…ah Liz!” He moans out softly as he finds his release.

With our hearts beating a mile a minute and our foreheads pressed together he opens his eyes and looks right at me, but this time it’s different. He’s looked at me before but there is something else there. I mean he has a lot of looks for me, but this one is different. I can’t even explain it. And I don’t have time.

“We have to go Max.”

“I know but I don’t want to let you go yet.”

“You have to because we have to go have dinner with your parents.” I tell him pulling out of his embrace and trying to fix myself to look somewhat presentable. They are so gonna know that I just had sex with their son, in their house…while they were home. I cover my face with my hands. I am totally mortified.

“Liz?” He pulls my hands away from my face and looks down at me. I think I might cry.

“Baby what’s wrong? I’m sorry Liz we shouldn’t have done anything.” He looks so worried. I can’t let him think I regret it; it’s not that I regret it in any way it’s just that this is his parents house and they are home!

“Max no don’t be sorry. I didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do it’s just that well you have to admit it’s kind of…weird.” He smiles at me and kisses my lips softly.

“Yes it is but thank you for trusting me Liz.” Trusting him with what? So I of course have to ask him and he pulls me flush against him before answering me.

“With your feelings and your body.” He smiles at me and I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss him breathless.

After a few minutes we pull away and he leads me downstairs for dinner.

“Well that turned out better than I could have every hoped for.” I say with a big smile on my face. Dinner went great and there was not one awkward moment.

“See I told you they would love you Liz.” We are lying in bed on our sides facing each other.

“Max?”

“Yes baby?” He runs his hand down my arm and I get shivers down my spine. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to tell him.

“I love you. You don’t have to love me back…or even say it…I just wanted…” He quickly pulls me on top of him and covers my lips with his in a soft and tender kiss.

“I love you too Liz. More than I thought possible.”

“Yeah?” I ask him again cause yeah I’m in total shock.

“Yes baby I love you.” He pulls me back down and loves me with his mouth and then his body before we fall asleep.

I wake up some time after and just watch him. I still can’t believe that this gorgeous, sweet, kind and caring man loves me.

I know what I have to do and I know it’s going to not only break his heart but mine, but I have to tell him the truth tomorrow.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Now it's Christmas so I couldn't disappoint...I wrote this so that I could deliver this part on Christmas a few weeks ago...hope you enjoy and hope you all had a Merry Christmas *if you celebrate* LOL!

Chapter 13

“Come on Liz get up already.” Max is shaking me and to be honest I feel like hell. I’m so fucking tired, I stayed up all night just thinking about how to tell him. I know I’ve run out of time and Matt will be back tomorrow night. I’ve definitely dug myself a giant hole and I don’t think I’ll be able to get out of it anytime soon.

I know I should have told him days ago, but I was terrified. I’m not looking forward to telling him, I just hope he doesn’t end up hating me forever. I know it’s a joke, of course he’s going to be pissed off and hate me, how can he not? I royally fucked up this one.

“Max, come on a few more minutes.” I roll over and cover my face with my arm.

“Liz, I have the whole day planned, so please just get up.” He says in a cute almost child like voice. I cannot resist this man. I pull the covers off and hop out of bed.

“That’s more like it. Now you have like twenty minutes to get ready.” I turn around and look at him like he has grown a third eye.

“What?” He asks cause yeah he’s a guy and hasn’t figured it out yet.

“Max I need more than twenty minutes.”

“No you don’t Liz, you look perfect right now. So just take a shower and meet me downstairs.” Okay, I look perfect? Since when? I mean I don’t wear that much make up or anything but still I have to be sure I don’t look like hell either. He always looks so fucking scrumptious and me…well it takes a little while before I feel like leaving the house let’s put it that way.

“So Max where are we going?” Are you wondering how long I was in the bathroom for? Well I’ll tell you in just a minute.

“It’s a surprise Liz, I told you already but it’s going to take about three hours to get there.” What the fuck?! Three hours? I hate long car rides, but then I look to my left and being in a car with Max for three hours has many benefits.

Get your mind out of the gutter! I was referring to talking to him. So there!

Oh, back to the bathroom fiasco. Well, after Max went downstairs. I ran into the bathroom to take a shower but as I was closing the damn bathroom door I slammed it into my foot. Ouch! Then as I was of course hopping around on one foot banged my knee on the sink and fell flat on my ass.

Don’t laugh! It’s not funny! I have a bruise on my knee and my toe is swollen, thankfully I brought sandals with me. Max of course found me crying on the floor and asked what happened and could you believe he had the nerve to chuckle? I mean what is that? I’m not humorous twenty-four hours a day. Trust me I don’t try to be funny, but for some reason the situations and things I do people find amusing.

Anyway, he helped me in and out of the shower, he was afraid I might break my neck while slipping in the tub. Whatever! I’m not clumsy…well not usually anyway but I think we are off subject now. And even if we’re not, that conversation is closed!

When should I tell him? Now, while we are far from home so he can’t throw me out of the moving car and leave me to the wolves? Or should I wait? I think I’ll wait cause yeah the thought of me outside in the wilderness, now that is fucking comical!

After about an hour and a half I decide to mess with him and his car. He decided to take his BMW and well I want to drive it.

“So Max when do I get to drive?” He looks at me like what are you talking about?

“You know how to drive stick?” Oh well damn! How does one answer that question?

“Of course I do! I drive yours just fine!” Oh I’m incorrigible. I’ve been friends with Maria for far too long.

“What happened to my quiet and shy Liz?” He teases reaching out his hand and placing it in my lap.

“I’m still here, but I’ve been corrupted.”

“Corrupted? I don’t think so! And if you were it sure as hell wasn’t by me!” He says smiling at me and I of course have a come back.

“You are…” Did he just growl again? I swear it is such a turn on to hear the rumble in his voice.

“What?” I ask not really sure what the hell he is looking at now.

“Liz, seriously we have another hour or so and I don’t think we’ll make it there if you don’t uncross your legs and pull your dress down.” I look down and well I’ll be damned I’m flashing him. I quickly pull my dress down and cross my legs at my ankles.

“Better?”

“Much.” He smiles and focuses back on the road.

We finally get to our destination, which turns out to be the beach. I haven’t been to the beach in years. It’s crazy with my schedule at work and I do get time off but I work most of the time. The summer is almost over, just two more weeks and that’s it.

This place however that Max has taken us to is really secluded and I decide to find out exactly where we are.

“It’s actually a private beach Liz, a friend of mine owns it and he rents it out in the summer, since he spends his summers with his family in Europe.” Wow!

“He must be rich as hell.”

“Yeah you could say that. But I’ve known him since I was like five. We grew up together. His parents moved to town and they lived next door. So we just always kept in touch.” He shrugs and carries the two baskets he has and hands me over two blankets asking me to carry them.

“Don’t fall Liz.” I turn around as I make my way down somewhat rocky slope to our ultimate destination. I put my hand on my hip.

“Are you trying to imply that I’m clumsy Max Evans?” I say pretty damn proud that I have sandals on and haven’t busted my ass yet!

“Liz!”

Oh shit! Spoke to soon! I just slipped but I’m okay I didn’t fall I just stumbled a bit.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes I’m fine, I just lost my focus for a minute because someone was insulting me once again.” I continue down and follow the path Max is directing me through.

“I am not insulting you, it’s just that…” He looks away and bites on his bottom lip a little. I want him now!

“What?”

“Nothing Liz.” He brushes past me, he is acting so weird. I just follow him to the landing.

“Wow! Max it’s so beautiful I didn’t know they had these here.” I say looking at the most beautiful view and waterfall I’ve ever seen. It overlooks the ocean. It’s pretty hard to describe but behind us is a very large rock wall and it’s like a cave almost except we’re still outside and you can look up and see the sky and look ahead and see the ocean. Nestled in the rock wall though is a waterfall, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life.

“I’m glad you like it. He doesn’t let just anyone use this place either so you should feel special.” He winks at me and takes the blankets from my hand and lays one of them out, leaving the other one still rolled up.

“I do feel special.” I say in a whispered voice and he must have heard me because he’s now standing in front of me tilting my chin up to face him.

“You are special Liz. And before you ask, or get any other notions in that pretty little head of yours, I’ve never been here with anyone. I’ve only seen it.” He then leans in and kisses me softly before pulling me to sit with him.

We eat breakfast and I have to say I don’t think I even chewed. I didn’t realize how hungry I was.

“Better now baby?”

“Yes but now I’m so full Max, I could fall asleep.” He smiles and pulls me into his lap. He brushes my hair over my shoulders and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Sleep? Liz there is so much more we could be doing than sleeping don’t you think?” I look at him and I know what he’s talking about, but just when I’m about to give in he pulls me to my feet. What the hell? I’m telling you he is acting weird as hell.

He standing in front of me and looks down at me and leans over kissing me again. He pulls me flush with his body and cups the back of my head with his hand. I lean up and wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. When we finally pull away he runs his fingers over my swollen lips and smiles. I can’t help but smile back.

“I love you Liz.” I think I’m going to cry, there is just something about when he says it to me that makes me want to do that. No one, not even Matt has ever told me he loved me the way Max does.

“I love you too Max.” He smiles and slides his hands down my body and pulls my dress up over my head. I have on a white bathing suit today; I picked that up too yesterday while shopping.

He begins to nip at my neck and then lifts me in his arms and places me on the ledge of the waterfall. I can only imagine that the water comes up to my waist or maybe a little past it. He removes his shirt and reaches out his hand for me to follow him into the water.

“Liz.” He says as we stand face to face, and let the water flow freely down our backs. He grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers.

“Yeah Max?”

“I can’t believe how fast I’ve fallen for you. And to be honest it scares the hell out of me.” I smile at him and run my hands down his wet hard body.

“I know what you mean. Max I’ve never in my entire life felt this way about anyone. I haven’t had a lot of boyfriends but I think you and I know it’s never been this serious with anyone for me.” He brushes the wet tendrils away from my face.

“I know it hasn’t Liz.” He leans in and brushes a feather light kiss across my lips and wraps his arms around my waist. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip and I eagerly allow him to deepen the kiss. We break away minutes later panting.

“Max?” I ask him panting out softly.

“Yeah.” He frames my face with his hands rubbing his thumbs across my cheeks.

“Make love to me.” Our eyes lock and he pulls down my bathing suit bottoms and lifts me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he plunges his tongue in my mouth over and over. He backs us up against the wall and the water is cascading all around us.

He devours my lips and neck, while running his hands all over my body; finally he removes my top and then lifts me in his arms. “Where are we going?” I thought we were gonna be in the waterfall. I guessed wrong again. Instead he lies us down on the blanket and covers his body with mine.

“I’m going to love you right Liz.” He smiles before slanting his lips over mine and sliding his arousal inside of my waiting body.

“Max…”

“Liz…” We both moan out when our bodies join. He leans up and looks me in the eyes while he plunges into my body over and over. I don’t even know if I’m breathing anymore, this is completely erotic for me. We watch each others reactions to the feeling of our bodies coming together.

“Yes Max…” I moan out and he covers my lips in hot wet open mouth kisses before as he continues sliding in my warm depths until he’s on the brink. He pulls his lips away breathing heavily, looking down at me.

“Oh God…Liz…I love you…”

“I love you too Max…so much…” He leans down over me again and covers my lips as I feel him harden once more before his warm release. We both fell asleep shortly thereafter; it was an intense moment for the both of us.

“Are you hungry Liz?” I wonder how long he’s been up? I’m still covered by the blanket but he quickly gets up and brings my dress to me.

“Thanks and yes I’m starving.” He chuckles and picks up the other picnic basket he brought.

“Oh, what do you have in there?” I crawl over to him and he kisses my forehead before telling me he has sandwiches in there.

“What kind do I have?” I know I’m acting like a five year old but I’m hungry as hell right now!

“Your favorite of course. Turkey, Swiss, Lettuce, Oil and Vinegar.” He smiles proudly that he remembered.

“Perfect!” He hands it to me and then gets his out and we eat in pretty much silence.

“I guess we were both really hungry. Well at least you were. I think that’s the most I’ve ever seen you eat.” I throw my napkin at him.

“You are so wrong making fun of me! I don’t know why I put up with it!” I joke with him.

“Because you love me.” He smiles knowingly.

“Oh yeah that’s right!” I quickly crawl into his lap and kiss his lips softly.

“Now I have something for you.” He kisses my nose and deposits me back on the blanket. What the hell? What does he mean by that? He quickly comes back after pulling something out of one of the other baskets and pulls me back into his lap.

“Here.” He hands me a long black velvet box. My hands are shaking right now. I slowly open the box and I cover my mouth with my hand. Tears spring to my eyes instantly and he quickly leans in and kisses my cheek telling me that he loves me. I can’t control the tears now, they fall freely and he wipes them up quickly.

“It’s beautiful Max, I just…you shouldn’t have…I” I feel like shit that’s what! He just silences me with his finger and tells me that he wanted to. He helps take it out of the box and place it around my neck.

Oh! Sorry, I guess you want to know what it is. Well it’s a platinum necklace with a diamond rose pendant hanging in the center. It’s absolutely stunning.

“No one has ever gotten me anything, I mean except my family but it’s not the same you know?” I look up at him with tears still in my eyes.

“I know,” he smiles, “I’m glad you like it.”

“I don’t like it Max…I could never just like something you gave me. No Max I love it, thank you.” He pulls me closer, places a kiss on my temple and just holds me.

I not lying here, no one I’ve ever dated has bought me anything. Not that I expect to be bought things but put it this way Matt was the only one who ever bought me anything and that is my engagement ring.

Oh! You’re probably wondering how come Max hasn’t noticed that yet, right? Well that’s easy cause I’m not wearing it. Yeah not for the reason you think, it’s actually at the jewelers because the stone was coming loose, so I brought it in last week and just haven’t had time to pick it up.

“I’d give you anything Liz, all you have to do is ask.” He pulls me down and holds me close, until we decide to leave for the long ride home.

Max is taking a shower right now; I had to fight him to take it separately. Now don’t get me wrong it’s not that I didn’t want to, but I had some things to think about. And you know exactly what those things are.

I just don’t know how to do it. I don’t know how to just come out and tell him…

“Hey sexy.” My head snaps up to the bathroom door to see him clad in only a dark blue towel around his waist. He just gets hotter and hotter by the day, it’s insane!

“Hey.” I purr out. He walks over to my side of the bed and just looks down at me, but my fucking cell phone rings! Fuck! I hop out of bed and scramble around the room looking for it.

“Hello?” I look at Max who is now lying down on the bed…without the towel. Did I mention that?!

I try and pay attention to Maria rambling on the phone and I can’t quite make it out right now.

“Maria, you want to slow down so those of us who are still human can understand?” I hear Max chuckle over my shoulder. Yeah I had to turn my back because I cannot focus on Maria looking at Max naked and tan against the white sheets.

“Liz, did you tell him?!” I roll my eyes.

“No.”

“No! What the fuck Liz! You are going to so screw me with Michael.”

“What are you talking about? I mean how will I do that?”

“They are best friends Liz, you know what that means?”

“No.” She is so cryptic and I just can’t concentrate.

“Liz we are best friends, which means that once you finally tell him, he’s going to know that I knew about you and Matt and, well that’s not good.”

“Maria, look I’m sure that will not be the case.” I can’t think about that right now. I don’t really see Michael holding that against her, against me yes, but not Maria. But if he does unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. I’m a terrible person I know, but I can’t change what’s already happened.

“Liz! Tell him.”

“I am!” I yell into the phone and slam it shut.

“God you are so fucking hot when you get angry.” Max says to me and I can see his erection growing by the second.

“Max…would you stop already?” He looks at me innocently and says, “why don’t you bring your hot sexy ass over here?” And he licks his lips…I resist the urge to run as fast as I can to him; instead I walk over slowly, seductively towards the edge of the bed. I remove all my clothes and crawl up his body.

“Yeah…baby…” I take his cock in my hand and pump it a few times waiting until he closes his eyes before I go in for the kill. I slide him between my lips and begin to suck and lick him from root to tip. He buries his hands in my hair and his hips take on a mind of their own.

“Ah…Liz…yeah…oh God that feels so fucking good!” Did I mention that I love when he starts to talk dirty? He doesn’t do it that often nor does he really get into it, but I just wonder how far he would be willing to go. I know I’m bad.

I release him and lick my lips, I don’t know where I’m getting the nerve to do this, but well this may be our very last time, so what the hell?!

“You like that baby?” I pump him in my hand and watch as his chest rises and falls quickly.

“Yeah I like it…” Oh he’s a tough one. Hmm let’s see surely watching all those fucking porn movies with Maria and the girls taught me something other than how limber some girls are…sorry lost my focus. Where was I? Oh right…

“What do you like Max?” I purr out to him, continuing my assault on his cock with my hand and mouth.

“I like when you suck me into your hot mouth Liz…” He pants out. Woah! There we go…I knew he had it in him.

“Yeah, you like the way that feels?” I slowly trail my hand up his muscular chest and await his answer.

“Fuck yeah!” He hisses out. I never knew how much of a turn on it is, but I’ll be damned if it’s not!

“Good to know…” I crawl up his body placing kisses from his belly button to his lips, never letting my body touch his.

“Stop teasing me Liz…”

“Tease? Me? No Max I’m just trying to get you to relax.” I whisper out in his ear and I feel him lift his hands to my waist and pull me down so I’m sitting on his chest.

“No Liz you are teasing me, which is killing me not relaxing me.” He says as he trails a finger down between my legs.

“Hmm, somebody is turned on.” He whispers out as he dips his finger inside of me.

“Yes Max…I am…”

“You are what Liz?” Oh he wants to turn the tables on me? Oh who cares I can’t resist him.

“I’m turned on…” I pant out as he quickens the pace.

“Hmm yeah you are, you’re so wet already and I haven’t done anything.” I throw my head back just enjoying the feel of his thick finger stroke my inner walls.

“Yes Max…I am only for you…” I think I might pass out soon if he doesn’t quit the teasing.

“What’s wrong baby?” He looks up at me innocently.

“Y-you know what’s wrong…”

“Hmm I do and what do you want me to do about that?” He removes his drenched finger and trails it up my body and circles my nipples.

“I want you to…” I can’t say it. No really I can’t, in fact I think I’m blushing already.

“What Liz, just tell me and I’ll do it.” He leans up and covers one of my nipples with his mouth.

“Hmm you taste so good baby.” Oh I think I’m already coming at this point.

“Oh fuck me Max!”

“Anything you want Liz….” He lifts me by my hips and grips his cock and slides it in my slick entrance.

“Oh yeah…Liz…ride me baby.”

“Max…yes!” I begin to impale myself on top of him quickly over and over. Both of our moans fill the room; sweat begins to form over his chest and arms. He just grips my hips tighter and thrusts up into me.

“Ah Liz…fuck yeah baby…oh you feel so fucking good!” He says panting out as I feel his release deep inside of me, which triggers my own. I ride him until I can’t any longer and collapse on his chest.

“That was…” He says when we finally get our breathing back to normal.

“I know it was Max…it always is.” I lean up and kiss his lips before he turns us onto our sides and we fall asleep.

Tomorrow…I’ll tell him tomorrow…I’ve officially run out of time.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N- ** Okay guys this is it...now I've posted both Chapter 14 & 15, mainly because most of this chapter you read already, so I figured I wouldn't stiff you guys on a new part :wink: Oh! And don't worry guys...it's going to be all good soon...I promise :wink:

Also just wanted to say HELLO to SmileeUk

Chapter 14

This is it…the beginning of the end.

He’s in the kitchen getting me something to drink. I feel like hell and in a few minutes I’m sure I will look like hell. I should have told him sooner but it’s too late for that.

“Here you go.” He walks in, he just has on his boxers and I just can’t even look at him. I take a sip and place the glass on the nightstand beside me.

“What’s wrong?” Oh I guess he can tell there is something wrong based on the fact that I probably look like I’m going to puke my brains out momentarily. I take a deep breath…here goes nothing!

“Max I need to tell you something.” I pat the empty space beside me and he takes a seat looking concerned.

“Okay what’s wrong? Are you okay?” He reaches his hand out to me and I feel like crying, in fact I think I am.

“No…just let me tell you.”

“Is it bad?” He asks me and I can’t lie…not anymore.

“Yes.”

“Okay just tell me.” I feel the tears slipping from the corners of my eyes and he quickly swipes them away but that only makes them fall harder.

“It’s okay Liz, whatever you have to tell me it will be okay…I’ll still be here.” I wish that was true but I know better.

“I’m engaged.” I rush out holding my breath afterwards.

“I’m sorry I thought you just said you’re engaged?” He looks confused.

“I did Max, I’m engaged to be married.” He pulls away and searches my face to see if I’m joking.

“Is this a joke?”

“No.”

“You’re not wearing a ring.” He accuses me.

“Because it’s getting fixed and…” He cuts me off and this is like the first time I have heard him raise his voice and to be honest it’s quite scary.

“I don’t believe it! Is this your way of brushing me off?! Because if you don’t want to be with me…” He looks so hurt.

“No! I want to be with you but I have to be honest.” Oh yeah Liz find your conscious now that the guy has fallen in love with you.

He looks around the room as if he’s trying to sort what I said out in his head, then turns to me, “you’re not lying.” He finishes flatly.

“No, that night…the night we danced the girls were taking me out for my bachelorette party and…I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you.” I cry brokenly to him and try to reach out for him but he pulls even further away.

“You never meant to hurt me?!” He is furious with me.

“So what you decided to grow a conscious and confess your lies to me?!” He turns away and looks across the room out the window, he’s still trying to grasp what’s going on.

“I…” He cuts me off again. This is bad really bad and I’m sure the worst is yet to come.

“What the hell?!” He turns his head and looks at me confused. I can completely understand why too. I’ve been lying to him and now that I find my conscious he doesn’t believe me. I can’t believe I put myself in this situation.

“Was it just a joke to you?!” I can see the pain and anger etched across his beautiful features. His voice is strained like he’s fighting for control.

“What? No! It wasn’t, I didn’t set out for it to happen but it did and I don’t regret a single part of it.” I am in tears at this point. I am trying to make him see that what I’m telling him is the truth and that despite everything I’m not sorry that I met him or what happened between us this week.

“You lied to me! You fed me all this bullshit and I just ate it up! How fucking stupid could I be?” He gets up from the bed and begins pacing in front of me. I knew this day would come. It had to. I couldn’t continue to lie to him. I made a commitment and I should have never allowed it to get this far.

“I’m sorry.” I say in a strangled cry, but it doesn’t affect him at all.

“Sorry? That’s really rich! Why would you do that to me after everything that we shared this week?” He stops in front of me and I don’t want to look up into his eyes, I don’t want to see his disappointment.

It’s weird I only met him a week ago and he has impacted my life so much already. How is it possible? I still can’t quite wrap my mind around it.

“I didn’t plan on meeting you or feeling all the things I feel for you. I should have told you from the beginning but I couldn’t stop myself.” I told him honestly.

“You couldn’t stop yourself? So you used me? Is that it? Did I get it right? You wanted someone to fuck you and you got it, did I sum that up enough?!” He says with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

“No! That’s not what it was about for me. What we shared was special and…”

“A fucking lie! You know what? I don’t care. Get the fuck out!” His voice is filled with his pain and rage.

“What?!” I don’t believe it. I mean I knew he would be upset but he’s not even going to listen to what I have to say?

“Just let me explain and you’ll understand.” I plead with him. The sobs begin to escape uncontrollably and the tears continue to cascade down my cheeks.

“No! I don’t care about your explanations! You got what you set out to get now you can go, get married and live a happy fucking life!” He turns and walks out the room, leaving me clutching the sheets trying to control the sobs that have taken over my body.

“Please, I don’t want to lose you.” I follow him out the room and with his back still facing me he says,

“You already did. Now I’m asking you one last time, get the fuck out of my house.” He says firmly leaving no room for arguments. He continues down the hall heading downstairs. I turn and walk back to his bedroom and get dressed, gather all my belongings and make my way downstairs.

He’s seated on the couch and I want to say something to him, but what can I say? I feel terrible right now. I knew he would feel betrayed but I thought he would at least want to hear me out, but I guess I was wrong. Really wrong and I don’t know how to fix it.

“I…know you don’t believe me but I will miss you and I do love you.” His eyes are downcast until I speak, and when he lifts his amber eyes to meet mine I see the tears he is trying to hold back swimming in them before he drops his head again.

“Goodbye.” I say taking in a ragged breath walking out of his house and his life.

So that’s where my story began and tomorrow is another day. Except this time I will have to face it without him.

I reluctantly walk to my car and I’m honestly in no condition to drive I can’t even see through my tears. I don’t know what to do maybe I’ll just sit here until I feel better. Yeah right Liz! I’m never going to feel better.

I broke his fucking heart and my own at the same time, but the problem is I knew it was coming, for him it was like being struck by oncoming traffic. I don’t deserve him, I was so wrong with my choice; he’ll never forgive me. And how could he? He’ll never know if I’m telling the truth or not.

I stare at his house; I wonder if he’s inside crying. No, I can’t think about that, I feel terrible as it is. We spent the most perfect day together yesterday…what am I talking about? I had the best time I’ve ever had in my entire life this week and it was all because of him. I’ll never get that back, I’ll never share with anyone what I’ve shared with him.

Maybe I should go back inside. Maybe I should demand that he listens to me, yes that’s what I should do! I reach for the door handle and look back at his front door once more. I have no right to ask anything of him.

“What? He just threw you out?!” I sigh heavily, right now Maria and Jaci are sitting in my living room and I’m just not ready to deal with the rest of the day. Matt will be home in a few hours, this sucks!

“Yes Maria, but don’t you get it? He was in love with me and I just…” I can’t even talk about it anymore.

“Liz, he’s still in love with you that’s not going to change in a matter of minutes, but he’s upset and hurt you have to give him time.” My sister tells me wrapping her arms around me.

“I k-know b-but he’s n-not going to l-listen to me.” I swipe the tears that fall and don’t get me wrong I don’t want anyone feeling sorry for me because I did this to myself and I know it, but it still hurts.

“He will Liz just give him time.” Maria says and they just don’t understand that I don’t want to wait…I can’t!

“Thanks guys really but I just need to be alone to get myself together. Because tonight when Matt gets home I have to call him to come over…” Speaking of Matt I think now that I have the both of them in front of me I’ll ask them something that has been on my mind…and I’m sure yours too.

“Can I ask you both a question?”

“Sure.”

“Absolutely.”

“Why don’t you or anyone for that matter like Matt?” Jaci is the first one to step up with a response for me.

“Liz, honey it’s not that he’s that bad or anything, it’s just that…” She looks up at me and knows that right now I can’t handle the bullshit.

“Okay, he’s not your type Liz. He’s a party guy; you are not a party girl. He loves to drink, I mean his fridge is stocked with beer and you said he has a mini bar in his bedroom. You’re bright and funny and he’s just…not. Liz he’s not for you he’s all wrong. I honestly don’t know why he asked you to marry him because Liz he hits on anything with legs, and you know that I just don’t know why you let him.” I honestly never thought about that, was I that blind? Or did I see it and not care?

“Maria anything to add?”

“Liz I’m in total agreement with Jaci here, he’s not the one for you. He doesn’t love you Liz, he doesn’t look at you with one ounce of the love that M…”

“Don’t finish that sentence, please.” I cut her off abruptly.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“I know Maria. I just need to be alone right now.” They both nod and get up to leave without another word but I have to tell Maria something before she leaves.

“What Liz?”

“I’m so sorry and I promise I’ll talk to Michael, I never meant for it to affect anyone…but I just messed up.” I say as I swallow thickly.

“Liz don’t worry about it, really.” She smiles at me before leaving.

I’m alone again, lost in my thoughts and I have to get my shit together to deal with Matt.

This is going to be a long day; I think I need a shower and a stiff drink.

TBC…On Next Part
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Chapter 15

Where am I you ask?

In front of Matt’s apartment and although I have a key to get in, it’s not my right anymore to use it. I have had a few hours to think about why I even agreed to marry Matt in the first place, and to be honest now that I look back it was for all the wrong reasons.

Growing up I had friends, but I never had a serious boyfriend. Most guys just weren’t interested in me and they just never got my wicked sense of humor. Just kidding, but seriously they just never understood me. So I dated a few guys but I’m not so sure if seeing a guy three times qualifies me as having dated them, probably not but you get the idea.

None of them were serious and I was way to shy to let things get any further that is until I got to college. I messed around with a few guys, nothing serious but then I met Matt and well I just really liked him. He is good looking and well sometimes he’s funny, but that’s usually when he’s drunk.

I never let Matt see me completely naked, or any guy for that matter. When we messed around I always had my top on or my bottoms on, I was never completely exposed. It’s just weird for me now that I look back on those times and then look at this past week with Max. I mean I can sit here and say that wasn’t me, that wasn’t how Liz Parker would act, but if I really think about it, it really was me.

That was me completely exposed to the world, I wasn’t pretending in any way. I always thought I was a one-dimensional person, nothing to offer and definitely not one to keep the attention of a guy, but with Max I did. He laughed when he thought I was funny, he smiled, he talked to me and he listened. I never had to pretend to be someone I’m not just to fit in, even with his friends. I was just me and they liked me that way.

I really need to stop thinking about Max because it’s taking all of my willpower to not run to his house and beg on my hands and knees for forgiveness.

“Hi babe.” Shit! I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t even notice Matt walk up. I stand up and give him a hug.

“Hi.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see you.” That’s a lie.

“No I mean I needed to see you, we need to talk.”

“Do we have to do that right now Liz?” He huffs out as he goes to open his front door.

“Yes we have to do this right now. I mean God Matt you haven’t seen me in a week don’t you even want to know how I am? Did you even miss me?” I’m not asking because I could personally care less if he missed me, but right now he doesn’t know anything and he is still engaged to be married to me and he acts like I’m bothering him.

“Liz, are you going to whine? Cause I have a major hangover and I just want to go to bed.” I follow him into his apartment and slam the door extra hard, hoping it hurts the hell out of his head.

“No I’m not going to whine, in fact! I’m going to make your life so much fucking better Matt! Now you wanna have a seat so I can tell you and then I can get the fuck out of here?”

“Woah! What crawled up your ass?!” He says plopping down on his couch. I take a seat beside him and he has the fucking nerve to turn on the television! You know he always does that but up until this moment I never realized it.

“You want to give me five minutes of your precious time?”

“Damn Liz! Seriously you are working my last nerve.” Oh he so deserves this shit!

“Me?! Whatever look, while you were gone I…” Right now I’m seeing red. I honestly don’t even know if he was this infuriating before. Maybe he was but I was totally fucking stupid! Oh that’s right I still am stupid!

“Liz is this about me only calling you once? Cause I was busy with my friends…”

“Would you shut up for a minute and let me say what I have to say?”

“Fine go ahead!” He crosses his arms over his chest. I take a deep breath and begin.

“While you were gone, I met someone and well we slept together.”

“Excuse me?! You slept with some fucking guy you just met! But you wouldn’t sleep with me until we got married?! What the fuck is that shit Liz?!” He jumps off the couch and paces in front me. I really do feel bad because despite the way he’s acting it was still wrong and I shouldn’t have done it.

“I’m sorry it was wrong but I wouldn’t take it back even if I could.”

“What is that supposed to mean?! You go off whoring around…”

“I was not whoring around! I love him!” He snaps his head angrily at me; damn did I just say that? Oh yeah well fuck me I did.

“I’m sorry I thought I was in love with you but I’m not. I can’t marry you.” There I said it. Now I can go…or maybe not.

“Don’t you think you should have told me that when I asked you to marry me?!” He shouts out. I need to end this now. It has gotten so ugly already.

“Do you love me Matt?”

“Yes!”

“Why?”

“Why what?” Oh he’s not that bright, Jaci and Maria were right.

“Why do you love me?” I stand up and look him in the eye waiting for his answer.

“Because I do.”

“Not good enough.”

“Your funny Liz and I like spending time with you…”

“And?” I query.

“And I don’t know.” He looks at me looking for an answer.

“It should be more, but it’s not and it will never be with us Matt.”

“So that’s it?” He asks me and he really does look hurt.

“Yes, I never meant to hurt you.” I say and to be honest I never did. It hurts me that I hurt him, but in the back of my mind I know this is the right thing.

“So…”

“Goodbye Matt.” I say walking over and giving him a hug and kiss goodbye.

“Bye Liz.”

Unfortunately for my sorry ass I have to work tomorrow which means that I have to try and get some sleep after this horrific day.

I really want to call Max but I need to wait. It’s killing me, but I’ll do it. But I won’t be able to hold out much longer.

“Hey sis.” I turn around from filling out some paper work at my station and see Jaci walking towards me.

“Hi, what are you doing here?”

“I thought maybe you wanted to have lunch with me.” I finish up what I’m doing and walk with her to the cafeteria.

“So how are you? Did you talk to Matt?” She takes a bite of her sandwich and honestly I haven’t eaten since I was with Max at the waterfall and I’m not the least bit hungry.

“Yeah, we broke it off. He was a little upset but all and all it was okay. But…” I look away and I feel the tears brim my eyes. She reaches her hand out to me.

“What Liz?”

“I miss him so much. What if he never forgives me?”

“He will Liz.”

“No I hurt him so bad, how can he ever trust another word out of my mouth?” I swipe the tears from my cheeks and listen to what she has to say.

“I don’t know but Max seems to have a great head on his shoulders and he’s smart he’ll know Liz. He just has to get over the hurt.” I shake my head because I want to believe her but I just can’t.

“No, you didn’t see his face. I broke his heart and it is such a great heart. He is perfect and I blew it!” I start crying again and I know I must look like a basket case but I could honestly care less.

“Did I show you the necklace he got me?” She looks down at the pendant I’m currently running my fingers over.

“It’s so beautiful Liz.” I smile and then I look away again. I want to call him so bad.

“Call him?” What?! Did she just like read my mind or what? Freaky!

“You said I should give him time.”

“Yes I did but Liz maybe you should call him and try and see if he’ll talk to you, if not give him time okay?” I sniffle a little and tell her I’ll do that once I get home.

So here I am hours later and I’m lying in bed holding my phone in my hand trying to decide what to say if he answers the phone.

Here goes nothing. I dial his cell phone and it’s ringing. That means it’s on right? Yeah I’m pretty sure it does. So it’s still ringing and he’s not going to answer, I hear his message and I hang up.

I can’t leave a message cause what the hell am I supposed to say? I put the phone on my nightstand and roll over to try and get some rest.

Tomorrow I face the parents. I have to tell them about me and Matt and me and Max. It just seems to get harder and harder. I hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me.

TBC…FYI: I posted a new story on this board called; The Long Way Home if you want to check it out!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I know those last chapters were hard to take but don't worry there is always a silver lining :wink: Thanks for the always amazing feedback!!

Chapter 16

“Liz what were you thinking honey?” My mother people, I love the woman but right now I don’t feel like getting the lecture on my bad decisions.

Can’t say that my parents weren’t practically doing cartwheels when I told them I wasn’t marrying Matt, but now my father is out in the backyard firing up the grill, and well I’ve just told my mother about Max.

“I know mom, I don’t want to go over it again. I know I should have told him, but I didn’t know how.”

“Do you love him?” That’s an easy answer.

“Yes mom, I love him more than I thought I could love anyone. He’s the one and I know it, but now I’ve destroyed what we had by lying to him.” I start to cry all over again, I’m pathetic already.

“Dinners almost ready!” The thought of food in my stomach is making me sick. I haven’t eaten anything, I did have some apple juice this morning but yeah that’s about it. I know I’m making myself sick but I’m just not in the mood to eat, so sue me.

“Thanks honey, we’ll be right out.” My mom turns back to me and sees the tears swimming in my eyes.

“Honey, if he loves you, he’ll forgive you. He needs to understand what you were doing, and that it wasn’t meant to be malicious, you were just scared. Liz honey you have always made us proud and I know we did not raise someone dishonest; therefore knowing all of that I know that if Max really loves you; he’ll know that you never meant to hurt him.” I love her did I mention that? I jump up from my chair and into her lap.

“Thank you mom, I really needed to hear that.” She kisses my temple and tells me she wants me to eat dinner with the family tonight. And so very reluctantly I do.

Worked sucked today big time. I mean I work in the neo natal unit so things are always difficult, but today was a sad day. This woman came into the emergency room, she was about six months pregnant, and she started to go into early labor. Now normally at six months the baby is far enough along that they are born fairly healthy.

Apparently though, she told the doctors in the emergency room that she had no prenatal care. So when the doctors delivered her baby, they realized that she must have been leaking amniotic fluid, which caused her to go into early labor. The baby boy was born and he only weighed one and a half pounds. That’s right you heard me, one and a half pounds.

He’s in an incubator right now, hooked up to breathing machines and heart monitors. I’m used to that, however what I’m not used to is the fact that during the labor the mother had began to hemorrhage which lead to her body going into shock, and now she’s in a coma and her baby might not make it.

I am having a really hard time dealing with it too, I was in the emergency room when she came in and she was crying for her baby…I just felt so helpless. There was nothing anyone could do. It made me realize at that moment that life really is too short and you never know what lies behind the next corner for you.

That’s why I’m sitting outside of Max’s house right now. I know what you’re thinking, I haven’t given him any time, but this is important, he is important to me and I don’t want to wait any longer.

I can only just hope that he gets home soon before I loose my nerve. I of course didn’t tell anyone I was going to his house, I didn’t want to have to talk to anyone about it, if he decides to slam the door in my face.

It’s about seven and I would think he would be home soon; not that I know how long he works, what if he never…

Shit! He’s home! What should I do? I know I sounded so sure of myself a few moments ago but inside I’m terrified that he won’t even want to look at me. Here goes nothing.

What the fuck?!

Okay there is another car pulling up behind him in the driveway, who the hell is that?

Oh God!

No! This is not happening. It can’t be happening. My life sucks big time people.

“Liz seriously we need for you to calm down and talk to us. We want to help you but you have to stop crying first.” I understand Maria’s concern but how can I stop crying? I saw the love of my life with…another girl. Life is just not fair!

“Maria…Max…I w-went to his h-house and I…I wanted to t-talk to him to make it right a-and…and…” I can’t even say it.

“Liz seriously girl I love you but you need to spit this shit out already.” Sarah Marie has such a way with words.

“He was with another girl alright!” I yell out not because I’m angry with my friends, I’m just so hurt right now and I don’t know what to do.

“Liz are you sure sweetie? I mean I can’t see Max doing something like that, not to you.” Maria kneels down in front of me and yes it is out of character for Max but I know what I saw and I tell her as much.

“You’re talking crazy, maybe she was a friend or a client or…”

“Or what Maria, what?” I get up and start pacing.

“Go back Liz and talk to him.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Liz.”

“Maria.”

“Fine! But I don’t know when I’ll have time. I’ll be at work and things are not good. I just I need to figure this out.”

“Liz we’re here for you, but you need to talk to him.” Sarah Marie comes over and gives me a hug.

“I know I do, but I can’t do that right now. I will soon though.” I get up to leave and they are practically begging me to call him, but I can’t. I can’t deal with having to face tomorrow at work and Max at the same time.

2 Days Later

“I’m sorry Liz but you are too attached and you know we can’t have that. Maybe you need some time off.”

“What?! No you can’t send me home, not yet I just…I need to be here, please.” I’m begging my boss right now. I know not pretty but what the fuck else am I supposed to do? Go home and think about Max with another girl?! I know I don’t really know what’s going on, but why would he have a girl at his place so late?

“Liz, I will allow you to stay but the baby will not be part of your rounds. So you can only be in there during visiting hours, after that you need to leave is that understood?”

“Yes, I understand. Thank you.” I get up and walk out of his office feeling slightly less stressed.

I want to go see him, I’ve named him Andrew and I just really hope that his mother gets to see him.

“Liz.” Shit! Fuck me! Damn it!

“Hi sis!” It’s not that I don’t want to see her but she’s only here to lecture me, how do I know that you ask? Trust me I know my sisters many looks. Right now she has the, Liz your not taking care of yourself look.

“Don’t hi sis me Liz. This is getting serious. Maria has been trying to call you for days and you haven’t returned her calls why?” She’s standing in front of me and I decide to step past her and walk down the hall to the lounge. I don’t want to have this discussion in front of everyone.

“I’m busy, I’ll call her later.”

“Not good enough Liz.”

“Jaci what do you want from me?!”

“I want my sister back! Liz you are not eating, and don’t give me that look, I know you’re not and I know you haven’t slept because the bags under your eyes that form if you don’t get at least seven hours of sleep are very present right now.” Damn it! See what did I tell you about her knowing me so well? I throw myself down on the tacky red leather couch in the corner and try to figure out what is going on with me.

“I know Jaci, you’re right. But I just I feel so helpless and I…”

“You’re using this situation, this baby to compensate for Max. You can’t do that Liz. You are getting too attached.” What am I the only one who doesn’t think I am getting attached? Since this is the second person to tell me, I’ll take that as a yes.

“I know I am but what am I supposed to do?”

“Call him.”

“I did twice! And he hasn’t returned my calls. He’s over me Jaci, and why wouldn’t he be? I’m nothing special, I can’t do anything right. The one time in my life I had the opportunity of a lifetime to be in love and I blow it you know?” She comes and takes a seat beside me and wraps her arms around me.

“Liz, you are coming down on yourself way too hard. I don’t think he’s not returning your calls on purpose; he can’t be that cruel Liz. Not from what you told me, and not from what I’ve seen.”

“But he was with another girl.” Shit! Did I just say that?! I really need to learn to control my over zealous need to tell my sister everything. It gets me into so much trouble.

“Another girl? What are you talking about?” I turn a teary gaze to her very confused one to explain.

“The other day, I went to his house you know after we talked and just as I was going to get out of the car I saw a blonde get out and they both went into his house.”

“So?”

“So? Jaci he brought a girl home. That means something.”

“No Liz, it just means that you don’t know who the girl is and that you are jumping to conclusions.” Damn why does she always put things into perspective? See it was better thinking that something was actually going on, that way I wouldn’t feel so terrible; but she’s right. Why can’t I be right for once in my life?

“I know, you’re right. But I can’t do anything about that right now. I have to go check on the baby’s mother she’s not…”

“Liz?” One of the other nurses peaks her head into the lounge and I can see the distressed look on her face.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” She drops her head.

“I’m sorry Liz, she didn’t make it.”

“No!” I run out of the lounge with Jaci chasing after me but I don’t stop I have to see it for myself.

“Liz you have to leave. She’s gone.” The doctor working on her in the operating room is pushing me out.

“Tell me it’s not true. Tell me she will get to see her baby at least once.
Tell me she’ll get to hold him for just a moment…but don’t tell me she’s gone. She can’t be it’s just…it’s not fair!” I back away from him and he just tells me he’s sorry. I finally stop when I hit the wall behind me and crumble to the ground. I can’t stop the tears from falling. I don’t know how long I’m sitting here on the cold tiled floor for; but it feels like forever.

I now realize that in all the years of working here, this is the first case that I’ve ever gotten too involved with. Jaci was right more than she knew; I am using this to compensate for not having…

“Liz.” I whip my head around and swipe my eyes repeatedly because I must be losing my mind because at the other end of the hall is the last person I expected to see.

“Max?” I stand up slowly still not believing my eyes. He walks over to me and once he’s almost in front of me I run up to him and jump up into his arms.

“Max!” I hold him so tightly and just cry. I don’t know why he’s here; I don’t even care right now. All I know is that he’s here and he’s holding me; I hope to God he never lets me go.

TBC…FYI: BHE, STLY and The Long Way Home have all been updated today :wink: Enjoy!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - This one is for you *Cherie* Thank you guys so much for the feedback I know this is hard...I would bring out the tissues for this one but don't worry I'll be back on Wednesday with more :wink: One last thing...hello lurkers...I miss you from time to time so I enjoy when you stop in and drop me a line thanks!

Chapter 17

He hasn’t let me go yet. He’s just holding me in his strong arms and letting me cry my heart out on his shoulder.

After what feels like an hour I finally lift my face to look at him and I can see the hurt; it’s still there and it makes me cry more.

“Liz please don’t cry…please.” His voice cracks and I know it’s taking a lot for him to be here right now but what I can’t figure out is why he is here.

I slowly slip my legs down from around his waist and release my death grip from his neck. I swipe my eyes and try and make myself look presentable, even though I’m sure I look like hell.

“What are you doing here?” He looks down at me and then focuses his attention over my shoulder to stare out into the nothingness.

“I got a call today from Maria and Jaci, they told me they were worried about you and that I should get to the hospital as soon as I got the message.” So now of course I want to ask why he responded to their calls but not mine. Can’t say that doesn’t sting.

“I was out of town Liz. I met my client and was in meetings for the entire day then I hopped back on a plane home. I just got back about an hour ago and listened to my voicemail. I got your message Liz.” I look up at him, he must have seen the hurt in my eyes that he got my call but chose to ignore it; which of course was not the case. We hold our gaze for a moment then it passes. I don’t think he’s ever going to forgive me.

“So, what did they say to get you here? That I was sick or something.” I bit out sadly and he grabs me by my shoulders gently and I can’t help but meet his eyes.

“They told me you were making yourself sick Liz. Why?” He doesn’t need to know about my problems. I won’t burden him with them.

“It’s nothing Max; just a patient had a baby and she didn’t make it; that’s all. It’s nothing really. I should just get going.” I give him small smile before turning around and walking away. I don’t want to break down in front of him.

“Liz?” I spin around. Is it possible to miss someone that’s standing right in front of you? If it is, then I am…badly.

“Yeah?”

“You want to get something to eat? I’m starving and plane food really sucks.” He lifts the corners of his mouth in a small smile and I nod my okay. He reaches his hand out to me and I take it without hesitation.
I don’t know what this means but I know that I’ve been given a second chance, a chance that many people don’t get and I don’t plan on wasting it.

We drive to a small café a few blocks from the hospital and Max was not kidding when he said he was hungry. But I have yet to touch my food.

“Liz you have to eat.”

“I know, I’m just not hun…” I look up at him and I feel so terrible. So I pick up my fork and eat my salad.

I continue to eat my salad, all the bread on the table as well as half of Max’s dinner plate.

“I’m sorry.” I smile shyly at him. I feel terrible I hogged all his food. Nice going Parker! Way to get your man back!

“It’s okay I’m glad you ate. Now how about some dessert?” My eyes light up and he must see it.

“Can’t resist it can you? Once you start you can’t stop.” He jokes with me and I can’t help but laugh. It feels so good to be around him again, but it’s different. How you ask? I can feel it; he’s keeping everything light. He’s not ready to let me back in.

“Yeah.” Okay I really need to try here. I need to put in a serious effort or this is going to end quickly.

“So Max you said you were out of town, where did you go?” I ask him after we order our dessert. He orders a slice of cheesecake with strawberries and I order this huge warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Hey! I’m a starving girl I need to get my energy back.

“I was in Vermont.”

“Vermont? Do people actually live there? I mean it’s like…I don’t know so…” What is the word I’m looking for?

“Quiet and very relaxed Liz that’s what it is.” He chuckles a little.

“Oh, yeah that’s what I was trying to say. So your client lives there?”

“No, he was staying there with a few friends. Since I didn’t have anything else to do, I flew out there to meet him.” How is it possible to be downing the best dessert known to man and feel like crying?

“Right.” We sit in total silence for the rest of the time. I’m not sure there is anything left to say. We finish up and Max pays the bill, which I completely insisted that I pay for but he wouldn’t take it.

He drives us back to the hospital and he pulls up to my car, I really don’t want to leave but I can tell he doesn’t want me to stay.

“Thanks for dinner Max. It was really great seeing you again.” I smile weakly. I can’t hide my pain right now if my life depended on it.

“You’re welcome Liz and it was good seeing you again.” His smile doesn’t reach his eyes. I just need to get the fuck out of here.

“Bye Max.” I’m about to close the car door when he stops me.

“Liz wait.” I bend down and look inside the car; he wants to say something but what?

“Yeah?”

“Can we talk Liz?” I’m doing fucking cartwheels people! I know I should not jump to any conclusions but what if he wants to work this out? But what if he doesn’t? I can’t think about that right now, he wants to talk and that’s good enough for me.

“Of course we can.”

“Okay how about I follow you home, is it okay if we talk there?”

“Yes it is.” He nods and I close the door and practically skip back to my car. Okay I’m not really skipping but inside I am.

I look like shit! Damn as soon as I get home I’m running my ass into the bathroom to do something with my face. All I have to say is train wreck! It’s not pretty people. I need to learn to never and I mean ever leave the house without looking presentable. Remember that ladies, you never know who you might run into.

Just as I stated as soon as I unlocked the door I ran to the bathroom, Max knows me so he knows that soda and a car ride equals me running for the ladies room.

I need to invest in some damn concealer. The dark circles from my lack of sleep could not get any darker; it’s just not possible. I brush my hair and throw on some lip gloss and of course spray a little perfume on.

When I exit the bathroom I see Max standing in the same spot I left him in before I went into the bathroom. This is a bad sign right? He hasn’t made himself comfortable, definitely a bad sign.

“You can sit Max.” I say walking further into the living room to take a seat, but just as I’m about to his words stop me.

“Why Liz? Why did you lie to me?” Oh God! I can’t do this now! I’m not ready! I don’t know what to say, this is not how I pictured it to be. I don’t really have a choice though; it’s now or never.

“Max I…”

“Liz just answer me please.” He lifts his sad amber eyes to meet mine and I want to get on my knees and tell him how sorry I am but instead I take a deep breath and begin what I know is going to end up being a very messy conversation.

“I was wrong Max I should have told you from the start that I was engaged, but I didn’t think this was going anywhere the first day.”

“We slept together Liz, it definitely went somewhere.” He bites out sarcastically.
He’s got a point. Damn this hole is a lot deeper then I even thought.

“I know but I didn’t plan on meeting you or anyone for that matter. It happened and I don’t regret meeting you or being with you; but I was wrong in lying to you and I know that now.”

“Now? Liz you knew that before. You knew that the longer you held out the truth the more you were going to hurt me. So if you cared about me like you said you did why did you wait?”

“I was so scared that you would leave me.”

“So you thought that by waiting that it would make it better? You thought maybe I’d fall in love with you and just blow it off like it’s not a big deal? That you could just talk your way out of it and I would forgive you?!” His voice rising slightly with each word out of his mouth, this is not looking good.

“No! I didn’t…I didn’t think I would fall in love with you, but when I did I didn’t know if you loved me back. And then when you told me you did…I was terrified that I would tell you that I was engaged and you would leave me. I couldn’t loose you Max.” I’m trying to control the tears from falling but I’m failing miserably.

“So this is better Liz? We’re not together and you did loose me.” He finishes softly.

“Don’t you think I know that?! I said I was sorry and I know you have no way of knowing if it’s the truth or not. But you know me Max you know how I feel about you!” I raise my voice because honestly the hurt from his last words has embedded itself in my heart.

“You don’t know how bad I want to just say forget everything that happened and walk away. But then I look at you and I know how you feel and I know how I feel, but it doesn’t stop it from hurting Liz. I trusted you more than I have anyone in my life. Maybe I shouldn’t have, maybe I left myself open for that; but I never thought you would ever lie to me. You could have told me I would have been pissed off, but I would probably have had more patience to talk to you about it. I just…” This is the end. He’s right and I know he’s not trying to punish me in fact I know he knows without a doubt that I love him, but it boils down to me lying. And he knows I had many opportunities to tell him the truth but I again chose to lie. I can’t imagine what that must feel like.

“Max I messed up I destroyed the one good thing in my life.”

“I’m sorry.” He said softly still not looking at me and my tears have spilled over my cheeks during his speech moments ago.

“What are you sorry about?”

“That I ruined things with you and your fiancé.” He says that last word like it has just left a bad taste in his mouth. I feel his pain.

“You didn’t Max. I did! But that’s not what I messed up Max, I never loved him.” Woah! He looks pissed now for real!

“You obviously felt something for him Liz, you were getting married!” He bits out angrily at me and I stand up in front of him and look him in the eyes.

“I was Max but I didn’t know him, not like I know you. And I thought I was in love with him but until you I didn’t know what love was supposed to feel like. From that first night we were together I made the decision to tell Matt that I couldn’t marry him; you made me realize what love really is Max. I just…I miss you Max.”

“Don’t Liz.”

“Don’t what Max? Tell you how I feel. I’m sorry but I can’t let you go.” He looks up at me and I’m crying so bad that I’m not sure if he even understood a word I was saying.

He backs away towards the door never breaking eye contact.

“I’m sorry Liz but I can’t do this right now. I need time to figure things out.” He turns his head away for a moment but when he locks eyes with me before walking out, I can see his tears swimming in his eyes and I just stand there watching him walk out of my life.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do? I’m alone once again and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change anytime soon.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N You know what happens when you have the story completed?! You can't wait to post so here I am early again...I hope this makes your *dreamer* hearts happy *hugs* Thanks for the always great and fun to read feedback!!

Chapter 18

2 Weeks Later

That’s right it’s been two weeks since that night and I think I’m going fucking crazy. No seriously, everywhere I turn there is something that reminds me of Max.

I haven’t talked to my friends in a week. They were off having a great time with their boyfriends down the shore. I know they got back a few days ago and first thing they did was call me, but I just couldn’t talk to them. They already know what’s going on since of course Maria dragged the information out of Michael. They all offered to help but I refuse to let them get involved in my mistake. They told me I should tell him and I refused to listen, so I’m the only one that can make it better.

Problem is, my life just seems to get more and more complicated. Why you ask?

That’s easy, I’ve been off work for a week. Baby Andrew died and I took that really hard; but I couldn’t go back to work. It’s become too emotional for me; so I resigned. Luckily I still had vacation time I haven’t taken so I get paid for those days, but that also leaves me jobless.

Let’s not forget the real reason my life is more complicated. I’m late.

For what you ask? Well usually when girls say their late it’s not for an appointment or for a date because let’s face it; we are always late for those kinds of things. That’s right I’m late as in I might be pregnant with Max’s baby late. I could be wrong it might just be that I’m late from stress or something.

I don’t know what to do, so I did the only thing I could think of doing. What you ask? Well I went to the store and bought a test, it is of course the most logical thing to do but I haven’t taken the test.

Instead I’m sitting in my car driving to Max’s place. I know I should have just taken the test but I wanted him to be there. I’m terrified right now, not because I might be pregnant but because when I tell him I’m afraid of his reaction. The last thing I want is for him to take me back or forgive me because I’m pregnant. Because then I’ll never know if it was just for the baby or for me you know?

It’s kind of late in the afternoon and it’s Saturday so I hope he’s home, if not I will wait until he does get home. I have to do this today because the waiting is killing me.

Great! Somebody up there does not like me! I kid you not see because right now I’m sitting on the side of the road with guess what? Can’t guess, well I’ll tell you, a flat fucking tire! Oh but it gets better I don’t have a spare! Fuck me!

I’m about five blocks from Max’s place, so I decide to walk. I know stupid but what the hell else could I do? Oh you think I should use my cell phone? That is a fantastic idea except for the fact that I left it fucking home! I told you somebody does not like me.

So here I am walking my ass down Max’s street and I see his driveway is packed. Great! His friends are over; oh well I can’t turn back now. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. There is no answer, so I walk around back and guess what? He’s not fucking home!

Could this day get any worse?! I’ll just sit outside and wait until he gets back. They’re probably out playing basketball or something. So as I sit here waiting I think about how I’m going to tell him and also preparing myself for his possible reactions.

The sun is setting and it is getting a little windy. Perfect just what I needed. Did I mention I’m wearing a yellow spaghetti strap slip dress with open toed sandals and no jacket?!

What the hell was that?! Oh please tell me I’m wrong! So you remember a few minutes ago I asked that fateful question, could this day get any worse? Well it just did because I hear thunder.

I honestly don’t know what to do. And of course since the invention of cell phones it seems like the phone company has removed every single freestanding payphone in the world. Its times like this I could really use one; but instead I’m stuck here.

It’s getting dark as hell; there’s going to be a bad storm. I actually start to laugh when I feel the first drops of rain. How can I not? It’s completely comical at this point. It’s okay to laugh at me, I’m used to it.

I have no idea what time it is, but it’s fucking freezing and the rain is continuing to pour down on me. So I’m trying to stay dry under the overhang above the garage doors. But it’s not working. You can see through my dress right now, that I have no doubt about. Maybe I need to get back to the car and just hope someone finds me, because at this rate Max might not be back for a few more hours and by then I’ll have pneumonia.

I start to walk back and the wind is ripping through me and I feel like giving up and just lying down and waiting for the end to come, I know I’m so dramatic but I am so tired and cold right now. It just feels like a hopeless situation.

A few minutes later a truck passes me and splashes a huge puddle on me. Stop laughing! This is not funny anymore! I’m about two blocks from my car and now soaked. Well I was already but you get the point I’m trying to make.

About a minute later see a pair of headlights on an SUV and I’m just waiting to get splashed but it never comes. Instead I hear tires screech and a car door open behind me. Oh this is not looking good. I’m frozen and hopefully it’s not some psycho trying to kidnap me or something. It would be my luck right?

“Jesus Liz what the hell are you doing?!” I whip my head around and see none other than Max standing a few feet from me while the other guys have their heads sticking out of the truck.

“Hi!” I wave my now excessively trembling hand at them.

“Fuck Maxwell get her in here!” I hear Michael yell. Max quickly runs over and picks me up in his arms. Honestly I don’t really feel it, I’m so cold and numb right now.

“Liz, God what did you do?” He wraps his arms around me.

“She’s looking a little blue Max.” Michael says looking in the mirror back at Max who just rolls his eyes and tells Michael to hurry the hell up. I wonder if I’m turning blue, that’s not good.

“Hand her ova’ Max.” Zan says to Max as he gets out of the car and tries to open the door. He’s shaking so bad. I wonder if he’s as cold as me?

“Put her on the couch and I’ll get her something to wear.”

“Baby boll you okay?” I look at Zan and I would answer him but honestly my teeth are chattering too much for me to say anything that would make sense, so I just nod. He quickly pulls me into his arms trying to give me some of his warmth. The other guys gather around us and then I hear Max coming down the steps.

“Alright you guys want to back off a little.” Max says and if I didn’t feel like I was dying I would think I heard a hit of jealously in his voice. Oh no! I’m delusional. My time is nearing the end I know it.

“Liz come here.” He lifts me in his arms and carries me down the hall to the bathroom. Once we’re inside he sits me down on the counter, and pulls my shoes and dress off and wraps a blanket around me.

“Ah do you…can you remove, or do you want me to?” I look down and I see my hands for the first time and I’m blue Michael was not lying. I look up at Max and say,

“C-can y-you p-please?” He nods and slips my panties down my legs and covers me back up with the blanket. I see he has a T-shirt and sweat pants for me to wear, the same pair I was wearing the first night I stayed here. He pulls the T-shirt over my head and then puts on the pants. He then lifts me back up and carries me out to the living room.

“She okay Max?” I hear someone say and I’m honestly so tired and cold right now I don’t know who the hell is talking.

“I don’t know. Liz? Baby talk to me.” I hear the nervousness in his voice and I try and put him at ease as hard as it is I try and get my composure.

“Yes I’m good now.” I smile weakly.

“Max she doesn’t look good, maybe you should give her some coffee or tea or…fuck I don’t know.” Michael says and I can hear panic in his voice. I’m not that bad off am I?

“You can put me down Max.” He puts me down and I literally collapse on the couch.

“Liz!”

“It’s okay my feet hurt that’s all.” He runs his hands down my arms and then pushes my hair back and looks me in the face to see if I’m lying.

“Seriously I’ll be fine, can you just make me some tea?” He nods and tightens the blanket around me more and I lay back on the couch. I’m so tired.

I wake up I don’t know how much later, all I know is I’m in Max’s bedroom under his covers and the fireplace is lit.

I roll over and look for him and I find him sitting across the room staring outside the window as the rain continues to fall outside. I climb out and realize my feet are still killing me.

“Liz, don’t get up.” He quickly crosses the room and helps me back down.

“It’s okay Max.”

“No it’s not Liz, what were you doing outside in the rain walking alone? And for that matter where the hell is your car?”

“I got a flat and I forgot my cell phone and I was only a few blocks from your place, but you weren’t here so I waited and then it started to rain and then…” He silences me with a finger.

“So bad day all around then?” I smiled up at him.

“Yes.” He nods and asks me if I want something to eat or drink.

“Sure. What do you have?”

“What do you want?”

“I don’t know.”

“Alright lets go downstairs.” I try and get up but he stops me and reaches his arms out and I wrap my arms and legs around him and he carries me downstairs.

“Okay well I didn’t do much shopping so you have to tell me what you want and I’ll make it.”

“How about pancakes? Those are my favorite.” He turns around and walks over to stand in front of me. I’m currently sitting on top of the kitchen counter, that’s where he put me.

“I know they are Liz.” He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose. I never knew how much I missed that small gesture until this very moment.

“I hope you’ve been eating Liz. Please don’t tell me this is the first thing you’ve had today or some crazy shit like that.” I look away I don’t want to lie but I don’t want to say the truth either.

“Liz look at me.” I swallow the last of my food and take a sip of my milk before looking at him.

“Why Liz? Are you trying to make yourself sick?”

“No Max, it’s just it’s been a hard couple of weeks.” He takes my plate and puts it in the sink and turns back around without looking at me. He picks me up and brings me back upstairs and lays me down on the rug in front of the fireplace.

“Okay so besides this thing with us; what else has been going on?” I love him so much, even after everything he still cares. I roll over to my side and pat the side next to me for him to lay down beside me; and much to my surprise he does.

“So you remember that mother I was telling you about?” He nods and he looks like he wants to touch me; but he doesn’t.

“You know she died; and well her baby died too. And I got so attached I never do that; the job is emotionally trying but I never get in that deep. Jaci said I was compensating for losing you; maybe she was right. In any event I quit my job I couldn’t handle it anymore.” This time he doesn’t hesitate to pull me in his arms. He runs his hands through my hair.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through that baby.” I smile into his chest and I pull away slowly. I could stay in his arms forever but it’s not right, not when I don’t know where we stand.

I wipe the tears that are forming in the corners of my eyes and go back to my position next to him. We are facing each other and he just takes my breath away. The light from the fireplace is bouncing off his amber eyes and I just wish I knew what he was thinking.

“Liz. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes.”

“What were you doing coming here? I mean I’m not angry or anything but why? I mean…” He bites the corner of his lips. Too adorable for words is what he is.

“I needed to talk to you and it was pretty serious.” Hell I almost forgot!

“What is it?”

“Where is my purse?” He looks around the room and then walks over to his dresser and hands me my purse. I unzip it and take out a plastic bag and place it between us.

“What is it?” He looks at it confused.

“Open it Max.” He reaches out and pulls out the long sleek box and his eyes widen a little.

“Are you?” He looks at me for confirmation that I cannot give.

“I don’t know. I’m late and well I was going to take it at home…alone. But then I realized that if I was I wanted you to be the first to know; and the only way to insure that was to do it here, with you.” I look away. He’s probably upset with me even more now. I should have just…

“Liz come here.” He sits up and pulls me into his lap.

“We need to talk Liz; before you take this test we have to talk.”

“I know we do Max. I just I don’t want you to hate me anymore than you do.” He stiffens and then quickly turns me around in his arms so that I’m straddling his waist.

“Liz I could never hate you, ever. I was just hurt Liz. I told you before I never felt this way about anyone and I meant it. I needed you to be honest with me Liz because I’ve been lied to in the past and it hurt like hell but nothing felt as bad as being lied to by you.” I can’t look at him; I’m so ashamed right now. He turns my face back to him.

“Don’t look away Liz. I was going out with my last girlfriend for two years, we didn’t live together or anything but she talked about it a lot. Anyway I was coming down to the decision on how far I wanted the relationship to go and when I finally made my decision I went to her house to talk to her. When I got there she was already packing and I couldn’t figure out how she knew what my answer was going to be.” He laughs sadly.

“What Max? Why was she packing?”

“She told me she had been talking to her ex-boyfriend and they decided to get back together.”

“What?! Was she fucking crazy?!” Oh damn I just said that out loud didn’t I? Well it’s the truth. I mean what girl is going to go back to any man after being with Max? There is no contest.

“Thank you Liz. But I was so hurt because I allowed myself to love her.” Ouch! I did not want to hear that.

“Funny thing is, from the first moment I saw you I knew you were different I knew there was something about you and it just screamed to me and to my heart. I know you never meant to hurt me.” Did I get too much water in my ears? Because it sounds like he’s forgiving me.

“I didn’t Max. I swear I didn’t.” I cry to him and he swipes the tears away and wraps his arms around me.

“I know you didn’t Liz. I missed you so much.”

“Me too Max. I missed you every second of the day. I promise you Max I will never lie to you again.” He looks very serious right now and I’m a little terrified of what he’s going to say.

“Don’t Liz, no matter what it is just tell me because I won’t go through it again not with you or anyone else.” I know exactly what he means and I have learned my lesson that’s for damn sure.

“I won’t Max.” He cups the back of my head gently and kisses my lips softly. It feels like the first time all over again.

I slide my tongue across his bottom lip and he allows me to deepen the kiss. He runs his hands down my back as he caresses my mouth with his tongue.

We pull away minutes later resting our foreheads against one another and he says those three magic words that makes all the pain worth it.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smile at him and kiss his lips softly one last time before turning my attention to the box sitting on the floor next to us. He follows my gaze and turns my head back to face him.

“Hey, no matter what that says I’ll still be here Liz. I’m not going anywhere.” He smiles before helping me to my feet.

Just before I close the bathroom door I look back at him once more and tell him how much I love him.

“Me too baby.” He smiles and I close the door knowing that no matter what we go through so long as we have our love and honesty we can make it through anything.

I take one last look at the box before ripping it open. Deep breaths Liz, you can do this.

God I hope so.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I can say half of you are on the same wave length I was when I wrote this part a few weeks ago :wink: I will say sorry so short :( forgive me please :?

I just want to say thank you guys so much and I'm glad you are all enjoying this, your feedback made me laugh and I truly enjoy reading it!

Spicy trini1 - Thanks for stopping in and THANK YOU!

Chapter 19

So here I am holding a little stick in my hand and reading these damn directions, so one line equals no and two equals yes.

Have you ever tried to pee on this stick? Not as easy as it seems. Not to mention the fact that I’m nervous as hell. Knowing that no matter what the answer is, Max will be right outside the door is a big help.

The only problem I’m having is the fact that we never talked about it and maybe he’s not ready or maybe he doesn’t want any. Here goes nothing!

So now I have to wait how many minutes? Are they crazy? You go through enough to get yourself to even take the damn test and then you have to wait? This shit should be instant or something!

I can’t stand here waiting it feels like forever. I open the door and Max is lying down on his back and I bring the stick thingy with me because I can’t read the results.

“So?” He says as I take a seat next to him.

“What’s wrong Liz?” He tilts my head and he knows I have a question. It’s so easy to tell, it’s in his eyes.

“We never talked about it Max.”

“We didn’t get that far Liz.” He jokes.

“I know but we’re here now and I just…I need to know what you’re thinking Max. Before I look I need to know.” He pulls me to lay on top of him and runs his hands down my back soothingly.

“Liz I’ve always wanted kids, I just never found the right girl. Not until you Liz. I would love nothing more than to have a little girl running around with your big brown eyes and long brown hair.”

“And what if it were to be a boy?” He shrugs.

“Then he can be damn good looking like his father.” I just roll my eyes and slap his chest. He just pulls me closer and kisses my lips.

“Liz I love you for now and forever, you are it for me. You make me the happiest I’ve ever been and so if you are pregnant then it would make me that much more happy.” I smile at him.

“Yeah?”

“Yes woman now look at the damn test already!” He sits us up and I pull the test over and look at it.

“I’m sorry Max, but I’m not pregnant.” I don’t know why I’m so upset I mean I knew it was a possibility but after hearing what he wanted for us; I’m just sad.

“It’s okay Liz, that just gives us more time to practice.” He nips at my neck.

“Practice for what?”

“For when we’re married Liz.” Married? Did he just say married? He did! He wants to marry me! I’m so shocked right now I haven’t realized that he is removing my shirt.

“Max?”

“Hmm.” He trails his tongue down my neck and I almost loose my thought. Almost.

“Do you mean that?” He pulls back to regard me.

“Definitely Liz. When we’re ready.” He smiles. Well damn I am ready now! I know I have to be patient and just knowing that he wants us to be forever is enough to keep me going.

“Liz?”

“Yes Max?”

“You want to stop thinking for a minute and let me love you?” There goes the attention span.

“Yes Max.”

“Good, cause if I don’t have you right now I think I’ll go crazy.”

“Glad to know I’m not the only one.” He pulls me down and covers his body with mine.

I quickly pull his shirt up over his head and work on the buttons of his jeans even quicker. He lifts up to slide my pants down and covers one of my breasts with his warm mouth. He swirls his tongue over my nipples until they are both stiff hard peaks.

“I missed being with you like this.” He pants out and covers my mouth with his as he positions himself at my entrance.

“Max…”

“Liz…” Our bodies join and it’s perfect. It’s like the first time all over again. He looks into my eyes and tells me he loves me.

“I love you Max.” He moves his body against mine in perfect rhythm bringing us to the brink quickly. I feel his release deep inside me and I follow shortly thereafter.

“That was perfect Max.” He rolls over and looks at me.

“It was Liz, but now it’s time for make up sex.” He smiles devilishly at me and picks me up and places me on the bed. Oh damn! Things are about to get hot in here!

“I’m really tired Max.”

“I’m sorry baby but you don’t understand how bad I need you right now.” He says climbing on top of me. And I totally pretend that I’m tired and you should see his face fall.

“Aww you’re not mad are you?”

“No, go to sleep baby.” He rolls over onto his side and pulls the covers over us. Boy I’m good!

I pull him over back on top of me. “I was just checking Max.” He doesn’t even give me a chance to finish my sentence before he attacks my lips. He runs his hands down my legs and I wrap them around his waist. Ask me how much I missed feeling him between my legs? A whole fucking lot! That’s how much.

He kisses my lips, my shoulders, my breasts, and every piece of exposed skin. Then he slides his thickness into me.

“Max!” I moan out when he begins to slide in and out of my body quickly.

“Liz…damn I missed you.” He moans out and slants his lips over mine as he continues to pound into my body. I’m pressed firmly into the mattress but Max pulls back for a minute.

“What are…” Holy shit! You can bend that far! No I’m serious, you would think it wasn’t possible for your legs to touch the headboard, but it really is possible and with him buried deep inside of me there is no pain I tell you! No pain!

“Are you okay baby…ah…hmm…” He pants out as he kneels above me and continues to stretch and stroke my inner walls.

“Ah yes Max…” Is he kidding me? This feels awesome!

“Yes Max…ah…yes…Max!” I scream out as I come and he just continues his assault on my body, can’t say that I’m complaining, not in the least.

“Oh…Liz…yeah…ah…yes baby…yeah!” He collapses on top of me breathing heavily. I think he might pass out.

“Are you okay?” I ask him pushing his wet tendrils away from his forehead.

“Never better Liz, never better.” He lifts up and kisses my lips softly.

“I need sleep now.” He kisses me and pulls me into his arms.

“Me too Max.” I miss falling asleep in his arms and I know now I never want to go to bed without him by my side. There’s nothing like it in the world, nothing that makes me feel so protected and loved at the same time.

“This is something else I missed Liz.” He mumbles out softly in my ear.

Tomorrow is another day, but guess what?

I won’t have to face it alone.

TBC…