Confessions of a Bachelorette (AU,M/L,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Confessions of a Bachelorette (AU,M/L,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Winner - Round 8

Winner - Round 7

Title: Confessions of a Bachelorette

Author: Tanya

Category: AU M/L - Liz’s POV

Rating: ADULT

Disclaimer: I do not own rights to Roswell or it’s characters. I will use them, abuse them and put them back happy.

Summary: Liz Parker is engaged to be married but what happens when she finds the man of her dreams and she has to tell him her secret?

Authors Note: I had to rewrite this story a few days ago and so this is the end result. I have to give a really BIG thank you to Ellie (earth2mama) who yelled at me to not delete the story from my hard drive until I tried to rewrite it. I will also say big thanks to Sarah Marie (aka LittleHottie510, my *twin*) cause I just love you and you give me the confidence I didn’t think I had and Tiffany (sweetbrowneyes) my brainstormer (you help me more than you’ll ever know). And last but not least Sarah (wearydreams2003) because without her this story wouldn’t have been posted for quite some time but damn that peer pressure! One final thank you to Zendorox for taking the time to read BOTH versions of the story so I could avoid any complications!

Banner: By Ann (aka: babylisou /aka: faithlee) Thanks sweetie you worked hard on this one having to change it for me!

Prologue

“What the hell?!” He turns his head and looks at me confused. I can completely understand why too. I’ve been lying to him and now that I find my conscious he doesn’t believe me. I can’t believe I put myself in this situation.

“Was it just a joke to you?!” I could see the pain and anger etched across his beautiful features. His voice is strained like he’s fighting for control.

“What? No! It wasn’t, I didn’t set out for it to happen but it did and I don’t regret a single part of it.” I am in tears at this point. I am trying to make him see that what I’m telling him is the truth and that despite everything I’m not sorry that I met him or what happened between us this week.

“You lied to me! You fed me all this bullshit and I just ate it up! How fucking stupid could I be?” He gets up from the bed and begins pacing in front of me. I knew this day would come. It had to. I couldn’t continue to lie to him. I made a commitment and I should have never allowed it to get this far.

“I’m sorry.” I say in a strangled cry, but it doesn’t affect him at all.

“Sorry? That’s really rich! Why would you do that to me after everything that we shared this week?” He stopped in front of me and I didn’t want to look up into his eyes, I didn’t want to see his disappointment.

It’s weird I only met him a week ago and he has impacted my life so much already. How is it possible? I still can’t quite wrap my mind around it.

“I didn’t plan on meeting you or feeling all the things I feel for you. I should have told you from the beginning but I couldn’t stop myself.” I told him honestly.

“You couldn’t stop yourself? So you used me? Is that it? Did I get it right? You wanted someone to fuck you and you got it, did I sum that up enough?!” He said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

“No! That’s not what it was about for me. What we shared was special and…”

“A fucking lie! You know what? I don’t care. Get the fuck out!” His voice is filled with his pain and rage.

“What?!” I don’t believe it. I mean I knew he would be upset but he’s not even going to listen to what I have to say?

“Just let me explain and you’ll understand.” I plead with him. The sobs begin to escape uncontrollably and the tears continue to cascade down my cheeks.

“No! I don’t care about your explanations! You got what you set out to get now you can go, get married and live a happy fucking life!” He turned and walked out the room, leaving me clutching the sheets trying to control the sobs that have taken over my body.

“Please, I don’t want to lose you.” I follow him out the room and with his back still facing me he says,

“You already did. Now I’m asking you one last time, get the fuck out of my house.” He says firmly leaving no room for arguments. He continues down the hall heading downstairs. I turn and walk back to his bedroom and get dressed, gather all my belongings and make my way downstairs.

He’s seated on the couch and I want to say something to him, but what can I say? I feel terrible right now. I knew he would feel betrayed but I thought he would at least want to hear me out, but I guess I was wrong. Really wrong and I don’t know how to fix it.

“I…know you don’t believe me but I will miss you and I do love you.” His eyes are downcast until I speak, and when he lifts his amber eyes to meet mine I see the tears he is trying to hold back swimming in them before he drops his head again.

“Goodbye.” I say taking in a ragged breath walking out of his house and his life.

I get in my car and try to figure out how something so great turned out so bad. I guess I should explain but the only way to do that is to go back one week. That’s where this story really begins.

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:26 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay first things first! Wow! Thanks so much for the feedback glad you guys like it already!! Second a few *warnings* I need to put on this fic; One it is NC17 some parts are Very NC17 so if that's not your thing you should stop now LOL, Two as you have all figured out I'm sure Liz will cheat on her fiance now while I don't think it's right, I will write about it because these are fictional characters and well they are Max and Liz so that's my get out of jail free card :twisted: Lastly...oh hell just read it!

Chapter 1

7 Days Ago

“Liz come on! You know Matt is in Vegas partying his heart out and what are you doing? Sitting the couch in your pajamas! What the hell kind of shit is that?” That’s my best friend Maria. For the past hour or so she has been pacing in front of the television trying to convince me to go out with the girls for a bachelorette party.

I’m getting married in two months and my fiancé is in Vegas for his bachelor party. Usually these kinds of parties happen within a week or two of the wedding but since Matt couldn’t take off for three weeks in a row from work we decided it would be better for the guys to go away now. So I took this week off from work at the hospital to just relax.

“Maria, I told you I don’t want to go to a strip club. It’s just gross and nasty and…” I really could go on forever with what I dislike about them. Let me explain this better. Seeing half naked good-looking guys is one thing, but that’s where the problem lies. I mean half the guys at these strip clubs are not good looking at all. Yeah okay they may have the bodies but what’s a body without a face? To me it’s just as important. Anyway I have no desire to go to a strip club ever.

“Do you think I’m deaf?”

“Ah no.”

“Well then you should already know that you told me that like I don’t know a thousand times! I got it no strip clubs!” Does she really need to shout? I mean honestly I’m sitting in the same room as her.

“Now even though you are spoiling our fun we are still going out tonight.” I make no attempt to move though. I’m actually quite comfortable in my pajamas. I guess she notices my lack of motivation.

“Liz Parker get your ass up, take a shower and get dressed! We are leaving in an hour!” Can we tell she’s just a little angry? But that’s not going to get my ass up off this couch, nope! I’m staying right…

“I’ll tell Jaci about Matt going to Vegas for a week.” Oh that is low even for Maria.

“What?! No Maria you promised!” I turn around to face her from the couch. I don’t believe her. If she tells Jaci then I’ll have to hear it from not only her but also my parents.

I guess I should explain who Jaci…Jacqueline is. She’s my older sister and she hates Matt with a passion. I don’t know why but from day one she didn’t like him. She is always telling me that he is no good for me and that I could do so much better.

Maybe she’s right but what should I do wait around until I’m forty for Mr. Right to come knocking? Hell I’m twenty-six and the only guy that has knocked was Matt.

I met him while in college but we didn’t date until I graduated and we met up again. We dated for about six months before he proposed. And he’s really good to me. He’s also smart and funny and pretty damn good looking if I do say so myself.

“Hello! Did you not hear me?” Maria shouts once again as if I missed her the first time.

“Alright I’m going! I’m not happy but I’m going!” I shout as I lift my lazy ass up off the couch and head upstairs to take a quick shower.

“I’m glad you see things my way Liz. It makes everyone’s life a lot less complicated.” Maria smiles at me triumphantly as I turn from my step on the stairs to glare at her.

“Scoot along princess.” I shake my head at her and run up the stairs before I have to hear her mouth again. I love her but sometimes I just want to strangle her. That’s normal right?

I took the quickest shower of my life and am now standing in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear. I mean it’s no big deal I’ll just be…well I have no idea where I’ll be but regardless it’s not anything special. Hmm, let’s see.

I could wear this cute little skirt outfit I bought yesterday or…oh perfect! This outfit is by far the most comfortable one that I own. I want to look good of course but it doesn’t hurt to be comfortable right?

“Are you done yet?” I roll my eyes I am in the bathroom brushing my hair when I hear Maria enter my bedroom.

“Wow! You look classy and sexy!” She says to me and I blush.

“Thanks.”

“Have I seen this outfit before?” She says while gesturing for me to spin around to give her the full view. I don’t know what the big deal is. I mean it’s only a pair of black dress pants that fit me perfectly, a black strapless top and I tied a piece of pink satin material around my waist letting the ends fall freely to one side of my hip. Nothing fancy at all.

“I don’t know I bought it two weeks ago. So who else is going?” I try to change the subject because I’m as bright as a tomato.

“Let’s see; me, you, Sarah Marie, Tiffany, Ellie and Jaci.”

“What?! Are you kidding me? She can’t go Maria.” I am whining yes it’s not becoming but I don’t want my sister there. I love her I truly do but she will just grill me all night.

“Calm down I already made her promise to not bring up Matt at all and to just come out and have a good time with her sister and friends.” I hope she is right.

I decide to take my car and Jaci was driving hers as well. I always like to have my car just incase I get bored out of my mind and want to go home early. I know it’s terrible but I’m not the party girl. I like to stay home and snuggle up to the couch and a warm blanket. I’ve never done anything remotely dangerous in my life. Most people call me boring but I just am not that comfortable with myself to put all of me out there for the world to see.

My sister on the other hand she is the ultimate party girl that’s why she and Maria get along so well. Which I am thankful for a lot of times that I want to spend time with Matt, that way Maria can occupy Jaci.

We are now at my sister’s house and I still have no clue as to where we are going, so I decide to finally ask once everyone got here.

“We are just going to go club hopping, since the princess doesn’t want to go to a strip club.” Sarah Marie says to me and she’s lucky I love her. Normally people get pissed off when she says, well just about anything, but they can’t handle the fact that she speaks her mind whether you like it or not. You have to love that in a person.

“Oh yeah the princess doesn’t want to see a naked hard, hot, body up close.” I roll my eyes because now my friend Ellie is throwing in her two cents. Not appreciated right now, normally I would enjoy it, but yeah not when it’s directed towards me.

“Liz you don’t want to go to a strip club?” Tiffany asks me and she seems really bummed out. I guess Maria told her that she would try and convince me to go and since she didn’t succeed Tiffany is upset.

“No I don’t like them.” I tell her giving her the short answer.

“Why? Don't you want to see all the man goodies?” We all just look at her and burst out laughing. That’s Tiffany for you, she will say the damnest things that just make you laugh out loud no matter what the situation.

We pull up to the first club and let’s just say I’m not impressed once we get inside. It’s smoky and dank. I think we are in the basement or dungeon. At this point I don’t think there is much difference between the two. We stay for just a few minutes before Sarah Marie comes running from the bathroom saying how fucking nasty it was.

So we get to the next place and I will say it’s much nicer than the last. Except…now I know what you’re thinking I’m such a complainer but believe me when I say that the music sucks…I truly mean it. I mean you can’t dance to country music…right?

Oh no! What the hell is she doing?

“Yee-Haw girls! Let’s go fucking line dance!” All right Sarah Maria has officially lost her mind. She has a beer in her left hand and is making her way onto the dance floor where people are…line dancing.

This is just not right. We don’t fit in at all. I mean we are all dressed cute and sexy and well we just don’t fit in. My sister of course says I’m not complete without a beer so I take one and down it, I’m not a drinker but I’m thirsty so sue me.

“Oh this could be fun. Or we could just make fun of people, either way it’s a win-win situation.” Maria yells over the music.

We are now all lined up doing some ridiculous looking dance but I must admit once you get the hang of it, it’s not that bad.

We are tripping all over ourselves and everyone else for that matter, but it’s all good cause again, we’re cute and we can get away with it.

I see from the corner of my eye this guy and he’s really into this music I mean he’s got like a small crowd around him, so I stop and walk over to see what the commotion is about. Sure enough he’s got short sandy brown hair, he’s wearing a gray T-shirt, a pair of jeans and cowboy boots and is dancing his heart out. I have to giggle he’s so cute.

I turn back to see where my girls are and sure enough they have attracted the attention of some men. Like that’s anything new. I decide I need to put down my empty beer bottle so I find the nearest table and place it on top of it. I stand there for a few minutes just taking a good look around the crowd. It’s pretty packed; who knew this many people in the area liked this type of thing.

I think I need to find those girls before they get themselves into trouble. I turn to my right and see the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen talking to the master line dancer from a few minutes ago.

I am not exaggerating in the least. He is hot! Well that’s an understatement he’s fucking hot! Damn! I mean I’m actually speechless. He’s tall, tanned and totally fucking gorgeous. His muscles are rippling as he crosses his arms in front of his chest and I think I’m drooling. I lift my hand to my mouth and sure enough I am.

Oh now he’s smiling…sexy as hell I tell you. What I wouldn’t give for five minutes with…

Oh shit!

I mean I look around briefly to see if maybe I have lost my mind or something but no he is looking right at me. He throws me this sexy grin and is making his way over.
I must have had too much to drink I mean there is no way that fine piece of sex…I mean man is coming my way. I take another quick glance maybe in my sexual fog I missed who he was really looking at.

By the time I turn back around I am face to face with the most beautiful man I have ever seen up close. I slowly trail my eyes up the T-shirt clad torso. Could that shirt get any tighter? I lick my lips that have suddenly gone dry. I bite my lip in anticipation as I see the broad shoulders of this mystery man and then lift my eyes to meet his gaze.

Ladies and Gentlemen I think I have just died and gone to heaven.

TBC…FYI: This fic will be updated on Tuesdays. Hope you enjoy!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - To every person reading and to those of you leaving feedback I enjoy reading your feedback and am so glad you are enjoying this so thank you!

Chapter 2

I thought he was gorgeous from a far but up close he is fucking hot as hell! I think I’m sweating? Is that possible when I’m standing still?

He reaches out his hand and smiles down at me and I think I might fall over or pass out from not breathing, either way it’s not going to be pretty. But he is too hot to pass up so I reach out my hand and place it in his. He pulls me onto the dance floor and stands in front of me and I realize that he is pretty tall as well considering I barely even reach his shoulders.

He has got to have the sexiest pair of lips I have ever seen. I mean is there anything on this man that does not ooze sex? I lick my lips again and I feel him tug my body closer to his. I think I might faint.

Before I know what’s happening the lights go dim and he leans down and whispers in my ear asking me to dance. Is it normal to get turned on by a man’s voice? Cause I sure as hell am! My heart is racing and my breaths are coming out in short pants. I can’t believe I’m getting so worked up and we haven’t even started yet.

Oh but I can’t wait. I don’t know what has come over me. I mean I’m not drunk not in the least but there is just something about him.

I look up at his beautiful face and he smiles at me. I’m on overload at this point. If he does anything else I’m going to explode…literally.

The music starts up again and it’s not country. Thank God for small favors. It’s a reggae beat of a song I totally love and the Sex God in front of me begins to grind his body against mine. Oh let this be heaven…or hell…or shit I don’t care just let it be real!

To all the ladies in the dance
I lose all control when I see you
Standing there in front of me
Your style, your clothes, your hair
You fair woman, you look so sexy
The way you wine and, the way you dance
And the way that you twist and turn your waist
Leaves me wanting, leaves me yearning
Leaves me feeling for a taste

His hands are on my hips and since I have no shame I lift my arms to his shoulders and down his arms. His muscles are rippling under my hands. I can smell his spicy scent and feel the warmth of his breath on my neck at this point. His scent mixed with the delicious friction he’s creating between our bodies is just too much, I think if I die right this moment I will die one happy woman that’s for damn sure.

Before the end of the night
I wanna hold you so tight
You know I want you so much
And I'm so tempted to touch
Tempted to touch, tempted to touch
Little woman, man I need you so much
Little woman, man I'm inside your clutch

I chance a look up at him once again and his body is moving in perfect rhythm to the music and he reaches his hands up my back to my neck. I sigh. I mean no joke I sigh at the touch of his warm hands against the back of my neck.

My heart is racing in beat with the music and I run my hands down his hard chest. I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I want to lick this man from head to toe. He places his hand at the small of my back and grinds his hips into mine. I wonder…

I need to stop this kind of thinking it can only lead to no good. But I just can’t help myself.

To all the ladies in the dance
I don't even know your name
Little woman I don't even know your age
But there's something about you girl
I just need to be next to you

I continue my journey and run my hands down his chest once again. Only this time I settle them on his waist pulling him even closer. I look right into his eyes and he is totally devouring me or is it the other way around? Either way I hope this song never ends.

I wanna feel you, I wanna squeeze you
I wanna hug and kiss and caress you
I wanna love you, I wanna touch you
I'll place no one else above you
I wanna feel you, I wanna squeeze you
I wanna touch and kiss and caress you
I wanna love you, I wanna hug you

His hands are all over me right now. I wonder what they would feel like all over my naked body? I can feel the heat emanating off of him. I want to crawl all over him and I don’t know where that feeling is coming from.

Before the end of the night
I wanna hold you so tight
You know I want you so much
And I'm so tempted to touch

The song comes to an end and he pulls away, he’s breathing heavy but he’s not saying anything to me. I look up at him slowly and as my eyes travel past his lips I just wonder what they taste like so much so that I actually attempt to kiss him.

His hands come out and land on my shoulders stopping my movements. I look up at him confused, but before I know it I feel his warm soft lips crashing against mine. He tastes even better. Just as I really get into the kiss he pulls away, places a kiss on my cheek and thanks me for the dance.

Hold up! Wait a damn minute! He’s leaving me? I don’t think I’m that bad of a kisser. Am I? Or maybe it was my fucking beer breath; remind me to kill my sister when I get out of here.

Oh I will not be turned away. What the hell am I talking about? Guys always turn me away I should be used to it by now. What the fuck am I talking about? I just dry humped the sexiest guy I’ve ever seen and then kissed him, oh no I’m not giving up that easily.

I turn and look for him and he’s now talking with another guy. A little taller than him with light brown spiky hair, apparently he just said something amusing because Master Line Dancer, Sex God and Spiky are all laughing.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do to get his attention?

“Hey Liz! Did you love your dance or what?! That guy was hot!” My sister pipes in quickly just like I knew she would. Maria and everyone else soon pipe in expressing to me what I already know. That man was beyond words hot!

I wish I wasn’t so damn shy! I would have already approached his ass! Damn it where the hell is he? It seems like sexy has disappeared off the dance floor, I hope he didn’t leave. But maybe it was for the better.

After about an hour the girls decide they want to move on, well the only place Liz Parker wants to move onto is her pajamas and bed. Well I would prefer one other alternative but he’s probably already gone for the night.

We are standing outside and they are arguing about where to go now. I am just sitting on top of the hood of my car watching the front doors to the club like a hawk. If sexy didn’t leave then I don’t want to miss him.

I wait until after they decide where they are going, which by the way actually took twenty minutes, women! I tell everyone that I’m tired and I need to head home because I have a raging migraine. I know bad lie but hey whatever gets them moving along works for me.

After they leave I sit in my car until the place starts clearing out and I start to see some of the people leave. I am however waiting for one in particular. I see the door open and he is talking with Spiky and Master Line Dancer. Oh great! He’s not even looking this way. He’s going to leave and I’ll never see him again and I’ll never know what it’s like to…what? I know I’m being dramatic but I need to think of something quick.

I know what I’m about to do is wrong on so many levels but right now I can’t think about it. I exit my car, slamming my door extra hard, just incase he doesn’t hear it from where he is. And I lean against the hood just waiting until he notices me. And when he does I see a small smile appear on his face. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation for him to approach me.

I wonder where the hell I got the nerve to even do this? This is so not like me at all. I have never made the first move with a guy ever. He turns to his friends quickly telling them something before heading my way.

My breath hitches in my throat as he stands in front of me waiting for me to say something. What the fuck should I say? Think Liz! Think! Think! Think!

“Hi I’m Liz Parker, it’s nice to meet you.” I say with a big smile across my face as I reach out my hand to him. He looks at me a little shocked and I am anxiously waiting to hear his voice without loud music in the background.

He reaches his much larger hand and closes it over mine, “It’s nice to meet you Liz Parker. I’m Max Evans.” He smiles at me, he is so beautiful. I don’t think that my verbal description would do him half the justice he deserves.

“So where you headed?” He asks me motioning his head towards my car.

“Your place.” I answer him seductively. I don’t know where this Liz Parker has been hiding but I tell you no lie I have never, ever done this before.

He turns his head and looks for his friends who are still standing outside waiting for him from what I can tell.

“Hey Mike, Kyle!” He yells out for them.

“Yeah?!” They turn and yell back.

“I got my ride, I’ll talk to you tomorrow!” Okay so let me get this straight, Mike is Spiky and Kyle is Master Line Dancer. It’s nice to know they all have real names, because referring to them by my little nicknames was getting tiresome.

“You ready to go?” Max turns back and asks me.

“Yes the door is already open.” I motion to the passenger’s side. He turns and walks around the side of the car to get in. I watch him for a second before getting in the drivers side.

What am I doing? He’s a stranger. And what do your parents tell you about strangers?

Oh hell I don’t remember right now. He’s giving me directions to his house. I’m nervous all of a sudden. The calm, cool and collected Liz a few minutes ago flew out the window. I don’t even know what to say to him.

Calm down Liz, just drop him off and go home. That is all you have to do. I tell myself that over and over again like it’s really going to help. I almost jump out of my seat when he starts talking.

“So do you always drive home men you don’t know?”

“N-no I just. I…” I’m a basket case that’s what I am. He reaches out a hand and places it in my lap.

“Hey it’s okay. I was only joking with you. I don’t live that far away so you’ll be on your way soon.” I quickly look at him and see him smile at me. It helps calm my nerves a lot.

“So do you go to that club often?” He chuckles a little at my question and I just smile shyly and try and concentrate on the road.

“Actually no. Mike and I only came tonight because it was Kyle’s night away from his girlfriend. And Mike and I needed to wind down from a busy week at work so we said what the hell.” I wonder what he does? Masseuse? Model? He must be able to read the question on my face because he answers it without me asking.

“A lawyer. I’m a lawyer.” Oh that means he wears a suit. How hot is that?!

“Can I ask how old you are?”

“I’m twenty seven. The practice I work for is owned by my father.” He’s actually really easy to talk to. I want to know more though. He gives me a few more directions and about five minutes later we pull up to this huge house.

I mean compared to my apartment this is like a mansion. It’s a really nice house though and I tell him as much.

“Thank you.” He blushes slightly before telling me to pull up the driveway. I put the car in park and we just stare at one another for a minute.

“I guess I should get going.” I say to him but my eyes are begging him to invite me in.

“Right. Did you want to come in? I mean you don’t have to if…”

“Yes! I mean yeah that’s fine. I really need to use the bathroom.” How lame was that? Could I not come up with something better than that? Who the hell cares it’s getting me through those big brown wooden doors isn’t it?

He opens up the door and lets me walk in first after turning on the light in the entrance.

He then tells me where the bathroom is and as soon as I get in the door I lean my head against it.

I walk over to the mirror, “what are you doing?” I ask myself. I’m engaged to be married and this is serious. I should not be here, but as much as I know I should leave when I get out of this bathroom, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I won’t.

I’m officially going to hell.

TBC…

Song used Tempted To Touch by Rupee
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Only because you guys are so great to me! I'm posting a *special* part today! As soon as I have more than 7 chapters written on this I will update it more often for now it will be Tuesday! Thank you for the great feedback you guys make me laugh! And ABBY it's all Sarah's fault she told me the wrong place :roll: LOL!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 3

I finally leave the bathroom, walk down the hallway that leads me back from where I came. The house is so nice. Its all masculine but not overly at all, I wonder if he decorated it?

“Do you want something to drink?” He startles me as I get halfway down the hallway and see the kitchen to my right. He’s standing in front of the fridge holding a bottle of water in his hand.

“Uhm yeah that’s fine. I’ll take a water please.” I say as I shyly make my way into the kitchen. There are four bar stools at one end of the counter and I take a seat waiting for him to turn back around. He looks so good in those jeans I wonder what he looks like without them?

“Here you go Liz.” Did I mention that I love the way he says my name? It’s like a prayer or something. No guy has ever said my name that way. I swallow thickly when he opens the water bottle and places it against his lips. I wish I was the water bottle right now having his lips wrapped around it, swallowing all that it has to offer and…shit!

“Liz?” I got a little lost in my thoughts that I didn’t hear his question.

“Yes?”

“Do you mind?” I feel like such an ass I have no idea what the hell he just said.

“Mind?”

“Yeah, if I take a shower?” Oh gorgeous wants to know if I mind if he gets naked and wet? Hell no! My only complaint is that I won’t be able to join him.

“No go right ahead. I’ll just wait for you, unless you want me to leave.” I mean maybe he thinks I’m a little strange and is just trying to be nice to me. I feel stupid now that is exactly what he is thinking, how naïve could I be?

“No, I want you to stay. I’ll show you to the living room and you can watch TV.” He’s so comfortable with himself, so sure and that’s very refreshing. Most people are very self-conscious around people they don’t know, even the good-looking people. He’s confident but not cocky about it at all. It’s like he has no idea how handsome he is and that is such a turn on.

When did I become so horny? I mean you would think for someone that has never had sex that I would be able to control myself. I have held out for twenty-six years so why with this man am I ready to give in to temptation? It makes no sense. I was waiting until I got married, not because I wanted to be a virgin for my husband it’s just that I never felt comfortable enough with myself to be with anyone not even Matt and I figured that when I got married I would have to consummate the marriage so I would have to let the fear go at least for that night right? I know that is completely illogical but hey it sounds good to me and it works for keeping Matt at bay.

I don’t honestly know how he does it I mean he’s a guy and guys think about sex like every other second of the day, so how after all these months has he not imploded? I never thought about that until this very moment. I decide instead of focusing on that to take a look around while Max goes upstairs to shower. After all I need to draw my attention from the upstairs activities somehow.

I see pictures over the fireplace, some of him alone, some with him and a girl about his age with long golden blonde hair, and another picture of him with whom I assume are his parents. His mother is so beautiful I see where he got his looks from. There is another picture with Max, Mike, Kyle and another guy, tall and skinny with dark hair. They look like a happy family. I turn around and walk to a pair of sliding glass doors that lead to his backyard.

He has a nice sized pool and a very large yard. I hear the shower turn on and I unconsciously begin to rub my legs together. I am out of control, is it bad to want to run up those stairs ripping my clothes off and jumping in the shower with him?

Probably. But it was worth a shot. I honestly don’t know what we are going to do once he gets out the shower. This is so strange. A few minutes later my cell phone rings and I flip it open to answer it.

“Where the hell are you? Because I know you didn’t have anywhere to be at eleven at night!” Maria shouts into the phone. I knew she would figure it out.

“I’m home right now Maria I don’t know what you are talking about.” I lie. It’s bad but what am I supposed to say?

“Liar!” Damn it! I don’t feel like explaining it right now.

“Fine! I’m with Max.”

“Huh? Who the hell is Max?” I’m about to tell her but yeah she figures it out pretty quickly.

“Oh My God! Liz! I don’t believe it!” Her voice is not accusing at all in fact she seems happy?

“Maria, I know what you’re going to say and I…”

“You go girl!” What? Has she lost her mind? I mean what I’m doing or rather thinking of doing is wrong.

“Maria I’m not doing anything. In fact he’s upstairs taking a shower and I’m in his living room.”

“Why aren’t you in there with him? Maybe he needs some help or…”

“Maria!” I hiss into the phone. I guess I forgot to mention in case it’s not obvious, Maria is a very bad influence on me, very bad.

“Liz come on he’s hot! Go for it! Oh were those guys his friends?” I knew this question was coming, she can never focus on one topic, I think her mind is so cluttered from useless information that she has no choice but to spit out any and everything as it reaches her mind before it gets lost again.

“Yes one is taken but the other one with the spiky hair isn’t…I think. Anyway his name is Mike.”

“Mike! Hmm I can picture myself screaming…”

“I’m going now. I so don’t need to know that right now.” I roll my eyes.

“Alright call me tomorrow with details.” I snap the phone shut and turn around and jump when I see Max standing at the bottom of the stairs. He has a smirk on his face.

“So you’re friend likes Michael huh?” Oh man he needs a fucking warning label. He is now wearing a pair of cotton khaki pants and white T-shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. My pulse is quickening I think I might pass out from irregular heart palpitations as he approaches me. He sits on the arm of the couch and I ache to touch him again.

“Y-yeah.”

“You okay?” He leans over and places a hand on my shoulder and the next second our eyes lock and before I know it I’m pulling him down against me. Our lips connect instantly and it feels so good, better than I could even imagine.

His lips are so soft and his mouth is so warm. He tastes perfect and I moan into his mouth as he slides his tongue into my mouth. I eagerly accept it without hesitation and wrap my arms around his neck trying to bring him that much closer.

I can feel his arousal press into the juncture of my thighs and it feels amazing. I spread my legs slightly giving him better access to move those skilled hips against mine. The sensation is so delicious and if he keeps it up I think I might embarrass the hell out of myself.

He rips his lips away from mine panting and quickly begins to lick and suck the flesh of my neck. I lift my hands and run them through his thick raven hair. I’m writhing beneath him like a cat in heat. I want him so bad right now but it’s my first time and well this isn’t exactly how I pictured it. As if he senses me tense up he places a small kiss on my lips and raises himself up to his feet. I sigh when I feel the loss of his body heat against mine. I look up at him, his lips are all puffy and his hair is sticking out from all ends, his impressive erection pressing painfully against his pants and his chest rising and falling quickly, in other words, he looks ravaged. A small smile plays on my lips knowing that I put him in that condition. Not that I’m any better off right now.

“I’m sorry.” What?! He’s sorry?

“W-why?” I ask him while standing up in front of him.

“I didn’t mean to attack you or make you uncomfortable.”

“No! You didn’t Max. You didn’t do anything I didn’t want you to do after all if I remember correctly I’m the one that pulled you down on the couch.” I smile shyly and never break eye contact with him. I want him to see that I mean every word I say. He smiles down at me and pulls me against him.

“Good.” I feel so safe and warm in his arms; it’s like this is where I was meant to be. I lay my head against his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. It’s beating fast and I know he’s as turned on as I am right now. I slowly chance a look at him and see the desire swirling in his amber eyes, I bite my lip because I’m not really sure what to do now.

Even though I’ve never gone all the way that doesn’t meant I haven’t done just about everything else. But this is different I’m sure he’s used to a more experienced girl and well what if I’m a disappointment?

“Are you trying to kill me over here?” He says to me and I’m not sure what he means so I ask.

“You. I mean you are so sexy right now when you bite your lip, you are driving me crazy.” He says then leans down and captures my lips again this time more softly and pulls away leaving me wanting more of him.

Without another word he bends down slightly and lifts me in his strong arms and carries me upstairs. I don’t know why but I should be nervous but he’s so gentle with me and I feel so special right now. Tomorrow I might regret it but right now I can’t, I won’t allow myself to.

When we reach his bedroom the door is already open, he places me on my feet near his bed and kisses me again. He runs his hands through my hair and down my back. Trailing kisses down my neck and shoulders he slowly undoes the tie around my waist and it falls to the floor silently.

I run my hands all over his chest, back and down his arms, he feels so strong and warm. I can’t wait to feel those arms wrapped around me. He’s sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth and it’s turning me on so much, the feel of his warm tongue is driving me crazy. I reach my hands down to the rim of his shirt and tug it up over his head; he then immediately latches onto my neck once again. I know he’s going to leave a mark and I could care less right now.

Max then runs his hands down my back, “lift your arms Liz.” And I quickly comply with his request and he lifts off my shirt over my head.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” He says to me before bending his head to take one of my nipples into his mouth. He gently bites down on it and then sucks it into this mouth, swirling his tongue around it. I dig my hands in his hair and moan out his name. He then switches and gives the other one the same attention. I feel my arousal pool between my legs and I grind my hips into his. I feel his erection press into my stomach and it feels so incredibly hard and big.

He brings his hands to my waist and pulls down my pants, leaving me in nothing but my white thong. Did he just growl?

“Liz, I want you so bad right now.” He confesses and I can’t say it doesn’t make me feel damn good.

“I want you too Max.” I say as I hook my fingers in his pants and pull them down.

Holy shit!

He’s not wearing underwear!

I think I’m going to pass out!

This man has not only been blessed with a sexy body and gorgeous face but good lord his cock could not be any bigger. It might break me in half or cause serious internal damage or something. I don’t have time to think about it because before I know it he’s laying me on the bed and climbing over me.

My heart is racing in total anticipation of what this man is going to do to my body and I know it’s going to be good. I lay there just waiting for him to continue his assault on me.

He kisses my lips softly, and then nibbles my neck. He trails his tongue down the valley of my breasts and I moan his name out.

“Hmm I love my name on your lips Liz.” He says between kisses.

“I know the feeling.” I smile at him quickly before he descends further to my stomach and places wet kisses there and then he reaches the barrier of my panties and I arch my hips at him involuntarily while running my hands through his hair. I want him so fucking bad right now I don’t know how long I can hold out.

“Slow Liz, we’ll go slow.” A part of me is glad that he said that the other is frustrated.

Very sexually frustrated.

He runs his finger over my panties and they are soaked I know they are and now he does too. I should be embarrassed but I’m not. In fact I want him to know how much I want him right now.

He pulls them down quickly and pauses for a minute, “spread your legs Liz.” I do as he asks and then I feel him slide his tongue against my slick flesh.

“Oh Max…yes!” I bow off the bed at the first touch of his warm mouth against my heat. He must have had some serious practice because he is devouring me right now. He slides a finger into my wetness and then another, slowing pumping them in and out of me at steady pace. It doesn’t take me long to reach my climax.

He leans up and swipes his face with the back of his hand and moves up my body once again and kisses me.

“You taste so good baby.” He whispers out to me between kisses. My body is on fire right now and I don’t think I can wait a second longer for him to take me.

“Max, please I need you.” I know I’m begging but I want to feel him inside me. He looks me in the eyes and I can tell he wants to say something.

“What?”

“Liz I want you to know that I don’t do this. I mean I don’t bring girls home and sleep with them. Every girl I have been with I have dated for awhile before we even slept together, so I don’t want you thinking that I…” I silence him with a finger against his soft lips. He’s so sweet and sensitive, he wants me to know that he doesn’t go around having one night stands and I feel something inside of me tug tightly.

“Thank you.” I say without pulling away my finger, I need to tell him what he’s going to find out really soon anyway.

“Max?” I whisper out.

“Yeah?”

“I’ve never done this before.” He tells me he believes me but I don’t think he understands exactly what I mean.

“No I mean I’ve never slept with a-anyone. I’m a v-virgin.” I look away shyly terrified that he will reject me.

The next thing I feel is him tense up and reach out his hand to tilt my chin so I can face him. He looks at me confused and I know I would be too, but I don’t know what to say so I wait for him to ask me.

“Why…I mean do you…We don’t…”

“Shh, Max I’m ready. I wasn’t ready for a long time but tonight with you I am.”

“Are you sure? I mean this is a big deal and I don’t want you to regret it.”

“I appreciate that but I won’t. I’ll only regret it if you turn me away and I can understand if you do. I mean I’m sure you’re used to girls knowing exactly what to do, and well I don’t so…hmm.” He covers my mouth with his lips. Plunging his tongue in my mouth over and over the way I want him to take my body.

He pulls away gasping for air and then runs his hand gently down my face and looks into my eyes and smiles.

“Liz I could never turn you away…ever.” I smile at him and close my eyes at the feel of his erection press into my opening.

“Max.” I moan out his name and he buries his head in my shoulder as he pushes inside of me one agonizing inch at a time. He feels so hard and thick. I feel my walls tense up and the pain shoot through my body and I cry out softly. He stills above me and lifts his head to look at me.

“Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I’m sorry.” I see the sincere worry etched across his face and I tell him I’m okay.

“Just give me a minute.” I can feel his erection throbbing inside of me and I know it must be taking all of his willpower not to move but he doesn’t and I’m eternally grateful for it. He places kisses all over my face and whispers the sweetest words in my ear and I feel my body relax once again.

“I’m ready Max.” He looks at me once again just to be sure that I’m not lying for his benefit when he sees that I am sincere. He pushes himself in further until he’s buried completely inside of me and he begins a slow pace, sliding in and out of my body looking right into my eyes looking for signs of any discomfort. He is a great man to be so patient with me and he doesn’t even know me.

“Hmm Max…ah…yeah…” I pant out when he picks up his rhythm.

“Uh Liz…yeah baby…oh…you feel so good.” He says while increasing his pace even more. The feeling is unlike anything in the world, his hard chest pressed against me, pressing me firmly into the mattress over and over again.

I experiment a little and bring my legs up and wrap them around his waist giving him the go to push harder, deeper inside of me. He takes the hint and begins a deliciously fast rhythm sliding inside of my tight, wet walls over and over again; I feel my end approach so I begin to thrust up against him.

“Fuck Liz, yeah…you are so tight and wet…ah…” He groans out and covers my mouth with his lips as we both swallow each other’s moans. He slides his hands down my sides and rests them on my hips aiding his movements, taking himself deeper, faster, harder until I feel him tense one last time.

“Oh yes…ah….yeah!” He pulls away and moans out loudly as he comes inside of me.

“Oh yes Max! Oh yeah! Ah! Yes!” I scream out as my climax washes over me.

He pulls out of me slowly and rolls over to his side. He places his arm around my waist and doesn’t let go.

“You okay?” He asks me in a hushed whisper while resting his head against his pillow.

“Yes, never better. That was incredible.” I tell him honestly as I turn over to my side to face him. I run my hands up his muscular arms and lean in and kiss his mouth softly.

“I agree that was incredible and intense.” He smiles at me. He has the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen on a man. When he smiles he doesn’t just do it with his mouth it’s a look that washes over his entire face. He makes you want to smile with him it’s contagious.

“Thank you Max.”

“For what?”

“For being patient with me, I mean a lot of guys could have cared less that it was my first time, but you took your time and…” Am I supposed to be talking after sex? Maybe I should just shut up he probably could care less right?

“Liz, you’re right a lot of guys wouldn’t have cared but I’m not like other guys.”

“I know you’re not, you’re different Max. So much different.” And he really is. I’ve never met anyone like him. I know I’ve only spent about two hours with him but it’s been simply unforgettable so far.

“Liz?”

“Yeah Max.”

“Why did you wait? I mean not that I’m not grateful or anything but I’m sure you have had other opportunities so why didn’t you?” He asks me and I know he wonders why I chose him and to be honest I have no idea but I answer him truthfully the best I can.

“I was waiting until I got married.”

“Oh so that’s how you choose your groom?” He raises his eyebrow at me while smirking.

“Yeah something like that.” I joke back at him.

“Should I be worried?”

“Nah unless you’re asking.”

“I don’t know Parker…I don’t know.” He leans in and kisses my forehead before asking me if I was hungry. I feel so tired all of a sudden and I tell him that.

“Close your eyes beautiful.” Is the last thing I hear as I feel him move closer to me wrapping his arms around me, pulling up the covers over us and holding me tightly against his body before I fall into a deep sleep.

This is by far the best night of my life.

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - You guys have no idea how happy I am you are enjoying this so much! This one helps me get away from the madness that is my life!

Thank you;

Emz80m
BehrObesssion - No worries this is 100% Dreamer!
icequeen
FSUMSW94
mmcherron
kay_b

LittleHottie510 - *love you* OH...and I WAS RIGHT!! Score 1 for me!
abbs007 - You would think she knows...but this is Sarah we're talking about :wink:
OmegaRam1
Earth2Mama

frenchkiss70 - He's not gay, that much I can tell you.
Bixie
dreamer19
Dreamer06
roswellluver
martine
foreverdreamer15
begonia9508
linliz68
wearydreams2003
g7silvers
LovinGuerin2Much

Mariael311 - Di! Hey girl! Yeah I know that's *our* girl!
Jason's Lover
kittens
Lurkers

Chapter 4

The next morning I roll over and feel a warm body pressed up against me. And then I remember last night. I look over at Max and he’s still sleeping, he looks so peaceful. I reach out my hand and brush his bangs off his forehead.

I take this opportunity to take in his features. He has a long scar down the right side of his face. I wonder where he got that from? I trace the ridges of it with my fingertips. His skin is tan and smooth, completely flawless.

His lips; now I know how soft they are but up close I can see how perfectly shaped they are and he has the most adorable beauty mark on his upper lip. I want to kiss it so bad but I know I might wake him so instead I simply trace the lines of his lips with my fingertips.

Everything about him is perfect; even his cute little ears. Well they aren’t exactly little but they suit him and he carries them well. Next thing I notice are his eyelashes. They are incredibly long, not even the most expensive mascara could make mine that long. It’s amazing that a man has lashes like that. They make me want to kiss his eyes, but I don’t.

Instead I resort to lying next to this man who took me to a level I didn’t know existed until last night.

Last night, there is nothing I can say other than it was an incredible experience and I oddly enough don’t regret one single minute of it. I know I should I cheated on my fiancé there is no sugar coating it. What I did was immoral and I know it but I chose it so I can blame no one but myself.

The problem is what do I do now? I mean when Max wakes up will he just bid me farewell or will he want me to stay? No matter what he decides I know that I have to tell Matt about tonight, but I won’t do it over the phone that wouldn’t be right, he deserves the truth to his face and I deserve everything bad thing he is going to say to me.

I also know that I need to tell Max that I’m engaged to be married, not that I will be for much longer but still. I know he will be angry with me, but maybe I won’t have to tell him at all especially if after today I never see him again right?

“Hey gorgeous.” What the hell?! He just keeps catching me by surprise.

“Hi.” I smile shyly. He leans in to kiss me and I pull the covers up over my mouth.

“Morning breath.” He smiles and gets up off the bed and walks around to my side and pulls me with him into the bathroom. Did I mention we are both still naked? Cause we are. His ass looks so good right now I just want to…

“Liz?”

Shit! What the hell is wrong with me? He probably thinks I have an attention span of a tick or something.

“Yes.”

“I don’t have an extra so you want to just use mouthwash?” He says holding up his toothbrush.

“Yeah that’s fine mouthwash is fine.” I can’t even think properly with him around. He pours some in a disposable cup and hands it to me. I watch him brush his teeth naked…sexy and hot are the two words that come to my mind.

After he’s done he hands me a towel to wipe my face since I had to rinse it off as well. I turn to put the towel back on the rack and feel him press his body into mine. I lean my head back and rest it on his shoulder. He then runs his hands down my arms and around my stomach. I love the feel of his hands on my skin.

“You feel so soft Liz.” He says and buries his head in my neck, nibbling and kissing a trail down to my shoulder. I sigh and reach my hand around his neck bringing him closer and turn my head to capture his lips in a sweet kiss. He glides his tongue across my lips asking for permission to deepen it, which I grant without hesitation.

His hands are slowly making their way down my stomach finally resting between my legs. I spread my legs giving him better access and I feel him slide a finger into my body and I moan out his name. He covers my mouth with his lips in a hot wet open-mouth kiss that leaves my body aching to be filled by him again.

His thumb is caressing my clit over and over again and I’m so close to the edge but I don’t want to go over. I want to return the favor from last night. So quickly without warning I drop to my knees in front of his very impressive length. I wrap my tiny hand around him and lick the tip of his cock.

“Liz!” He hisses out and I look up into his beautiful eyes and smile before taking him in my mouth. I begin a rhythm using both my hand and my mouth since he is too big for me to take completely in my mouth. I lick and suck him and his hands fall to my head aiding my movements. His hips immediately begin moving along with my motions and his moans begin to fill the room.

“Ah Liz yeah…fuck that feels so good!” He moans out and I know he’s close I can feel his balls getting tighter and I reach out to caress them. I give them a gentle squeeze and suck hard and I am rewarded with the sound of my name on his lips as his hot cum slides down my throat. Before I have a chance to catch my breath he is lifting me up and placing me on top of the bathroom counter, he spreads my legs wide and slides into my body.

“Yes!” We both moan in unison. I love how he feels inside of me. He pushes himself so deep inside of me and then pulls back until he is almost completely out then slams back into me.

“Oh yes Max! Harder Max…harder!” I moan out in harsh pants. My breathing is completely erratic and I think I might pass out from the pleasure and the pain.

“Hmm baby you are so fucking wet!” He says in a breathy moan. A fine sheen of sweat has already formed on his chest and I lean forward and lick him from his nipple to his neck.

“Yes Max only for you…” He slams into me and I wrap my legs around his waist trying to take him deeper. His hands cup my ass and he pushes in further causing me to scream his name as I feel my body violently flutter around his thick cock. A few more quick pumps and I feel him empty himself inside of me, my name like mantra on his lips.

“You are something you know that?” He pants out breathing harshly and placing soft chastised kisses on my lips.

“No but now I do.” I smile up at him and place a kiss on his perfectly shaped nose.

“Why don’t you take a shower first and I’ll make us something to eat.” He says to me before pulling out of my body and I feel the coolness without his body sheltering mine. I nod and he tells me where the clean towels are on the shelf and that he’ll bring me something to change into in a few minutes.

I let the hot water run down my hair and back. Unfortunately I feel like I could sleep for a week. I need to call Maria she’s probably frantic by now. I don’t even know what time it is. I quickly wash my hair and I hear Max enter the bathroom again.

“Hey.” He says as he peaks his head in the shower stall.

“Hey.” I smile and lean towards him and place a kiss on his lips.

“I left some clothes on the counter for you. It’s just a t-shirt and a pair of sweats my sister leaves some clothes here for when she stays over sometimes.” He says and leans his hand in and slaps my ass gently before he leaves the room. Is he trying to turn me on again? I mean is that even possible? I just had mind-blowing sex and I’m ready to go again.

After my shower I make my way into his bedroom to find it empty. He must be downstairs. If only I could remember which way that was. In my sexual haze last night I didn’t pay much attention. I make my way down the hallway and there are two ways I can go left or right.

What the hell I go left. Ah ha! I have such a sense of direction! I’m so proud of myself. Making my way downstairs I walk down the hall to where the kitchen is and I can hear the sink running. Then I see him and hot damn! I love the fact that he walks around with no shirt on and these black cargo pants that ride extremely low on his muscular hips. I lick my lips knowing exactly what is underneath those pants.

“Hi beautiful.” He turns around and smiles at me. I don’t think I will ever grow tired of him calling me beautiful.

“Hi, what are you making?”

“Pancakes, I hope you like them?” He looks at me and I can see the question in his eyes. When we have sex we act as if we’ve known each other for so long but in reality we don’t know a damn thing about one another, but I think it’s about time we start.

“I love pancakes. In fact I prefer them over waffles.” I tell him and he smiles, he catches on quickly to the fact that I’m trying to tell him something about myself. He must be one hell of a lawyer.

“Do you like fruit on them?” I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

“I’ll take that as a no.” He chuckles.

“Well I like fruit don’t get me wrong but there are just some things that fruit just don’t belong on or in for that matter.” His head snaps up from making breakfast and he eyes me suspiciously.

“I agree.” He says. Oh so that’s what it was. We have one thing in common, good to know. Let’s see if we totally agree on this one though.

“For instance, it should never be put on pancakes…ever.”

“Or how about cereal? Like that, I don’t know dehydrated fruit. It tastes terrible. I mean if you are going to put fruit in cereal please use real fruit. I don’t know about you but I have a problem with fruit that can sit in a box in the cereal aisle and not go bad.” I burst out laughing at his comment.

“What?” He asks me.

“Nothing it’s just that my sister Jaci eats that horrid cereal and I’m always telling her the exact same thing.” He starts laughing again.

“Hmm, yeah I know the feeling my sister Isabel eats that cereal too.” Ah his sister’s name is Isabel. Okay we are getting somewhere.

“Oh! How about cottage cheese? People put like peaches and pineapples in it.” He shakes his head in disgust as he pulls out two plates and places two pancakes each on them.

“Nasty. Sorry but first of all what is cottage cheese really? I don’t want to know but putting fruit in it and heating it up. That is just, ah…I can’t think about that I need breakfast.” He smiles at me and takes out two forks and asks me if orange juice was fine to drink.

“Yeah that’s great thank you.” He takes a seat on the stool next to me and kisses the tip of my nose.

“Your welcome.”

“So Liz Parker…sister named Jaci?” He asks me to confirm her name of course not wanting to get it wrong.

“Yes her name is Jacqueline and we call her Jaci for short and she is two years older than me.”

“And you are how old?”

“Twenty-six.” I tell him taking a sip of my orange juice.

“So what do you do for a living other than picking up strangers and driving them to their house so they can have their way with you?” He smiles devilishly at me while wiggling his eyebrows. I lean over to my left and bump him a little for his comment.

“I’m a nurse at University hospital.”

“Really? What section do you work in?” He asks and he seems really interested. Did I mention he’s a great guy? Anyway let me focus back on him.

“I work in the neo-natal unit.”

“Oh God! That must be hard no?” He drops his fork in his plate and looks at me seriously.

“Yeah it is. But I mean when you see this tiny baby come in not even weighing two pounds sometimes and then in a few months they are leaving the hospital with their parents it’s just so overwhelming and I know that the small comfort I can bring to those children and their parents helps. They write me letters and send me pictures to this day thanking me for giving them hope when they felt like they had none.” I get a little emotional and he can tell because he pulls me into his arms quickly.

“Baby that is so wonderful what you do. I mean you impact so many people’s lives and I know it must be really hard on you emotionally. But you are doing a really great thing.” He says to me like he’s so proud of me and he doesn’t even know me. He places a kiss on my temple and we finish eating in silence.

A few minutes later I get up to put the dishes in the sink and he comes up behind me, wraps his arms around me and drops a kiss on my shoulder.

“I’m going to take a shower. Do you have to work today?”

“No I actually have off the whole week.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

“Well I’ll see what I can do about that.” He says mysteriously and runs his hands down my back and kisses me once more before leaving the room.

I hear my cell phone go off a few minutes later and I know its Maria. I would have figured that my phone would be dead by now but yeah no such luck!

“Hello?”

“Oh girl you are in so much trouble!”

“Why what happened?!” My heart beat speeds up at this point.

“Your sister happened!”

“Maria can you please stop speaking in riddles?” Why must she call me to ruin my perfectly good day?

“I don’t have much time, but look I’m outside Jaci’s and Liz she is grilling me for information on where you are.”

“Why? I mean what does she want?”

“Matt called your parents house looking for you when you didn’t answer the house or your cell phone last night when he called. He said he was worried and of course your parents called Jaci. Who in turn called me and well that’s why I’m outside her house now.”

“Fuck! Maria what am I going to do?”

“You are going to get yourself the hell out of there and to your parents house pronto!”

“I can’t!” I hiss out at her. I mean I can’t just leave Max like that with no explanation right?

“Liz if you don’t Jaci is going to know where you were last night and don’t think that she isn’t going to be quick to spread the word like wildfire to Matt with pure pleasure.” Damn it! I hate sisters! Alright Liz think…think…think…Oh! I got it!

“Maria tell her I was home but that I had such a terrible migraine that I turned off the ringer and left my cell phone on low thinking I would still be able to hear it when it went off. And tell her that I just called you because I saw that your number was the last call received. Then tell her that I am heading out to the mall and running a few errands and if she needs me to call my cell.” I think that will work. I hope.

“You are good Parker. Very good!” I hate that I’m good at lying that is not something I’m proud of at all.

“So did you do it?” How old is she again? Sometimes I have to ask myself.

“I’m not talking about this right now.”

“Oh the hell you aren’t! I am going to go into your sisters house and lie to her face for you, you owe me, now spill!” I hate it when she’s right. I look around and make sure Max is not around.

“I did it Maria and it was perfect. I can’t even describe it to you other than perfect.”

“He didn’t hurt you did he?”

“No! Not at all he was a total sweetheart Maria you would love him. He’s a lawyer and he’s funny and just…so great Maria.” I sigh into the phone just thinking about Max.

“Sounds like it Liz and I’m happy it was everything you wished it would be. Well look I gotta run before she comes hunting me down. Love you!”

“Love you too and I’ll call you when I get home. Bye.”

“Who was that?” Shit! Why does he insist on sneaking up on me?

“It was Maria, she called and well I didn’t answer my phone so she was worried.” It was the truth after all.

“Okay, well look I have to run into the office for a few things did you want to meet up later for dinner?” Hell yes!

“Yeah that sounds great. What time?” I say like it doesn’t matter either way. While inside, I’m jumping off the walls.

“How about six and do you want me to pick you up?”

“No!”

“I mean no I’ll just meet you here.” No fucking way he can pick me up. Yeah that would be great. I could see him walking around my tiny living room wondering just who the hell was in all the pictures with me. Ah no, not a good idea at all!

“Alright then, here is my cell number call me if you need to and I will see you later beautiful. Oh and take as much time as you need, you don’t have to leave yet if you don’t want to.” He smiles at me and places a kiss on my lips before heading out the door.

I cannot wait until tonight!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I know you guys have questions about Matt, and Jaci and you'll get them soon. But I just want to point out that again this is 100% Dreamer without fail! You'll be happy don't worry...trust me!

Chapter 5

So after Max left I decided I really did need to get home, one to check my damn messages and two find the perfect outfit for dinner tonight.

“Well look who decided to come home?” I roll my eyes when Maria enters my apartment. I just finished listening to my messages and was getting ready to change.

“Hi Maria. I see Jaci is not behind you so I’m taking it she bought the story?” I walk over to her and give her a hug.

“Ya damn right she bought it! I mean Liz I’m a professional after all. Yeah but she wants to talk to you so you better call her.”

“I know I will.”

“So…”

“So what?”

“Are you going to finish with the details of the mind blowing sex you had or what?” Impatient, did I mention she’s impatient?

“Maria we already talked about it.” I say making my way into my bedroom to look for something to wear tonight.

“Oh no girl! All you said was that it was perfect and I am your best friend, who might I mention hasn’t gotten any in like a month, and I deserve to know.”

“There’s nothing to tell. He was gentle, patient and perfect.” It really was mind blowing but she doesn’t need to know that detail.

“Liz you lost your virginity to some stranger…”

“He’s not some stranger, his name is Max.” Oh yeah that’s helping my argument!

“Back to what I was saying, stranger that you just met and you’re engaged to be married in two months.”

“I know! Please don’t remind me I feel bad enough.” Okay that’s a crock of shit! I do feel bad that I cheated but I don’t feel bad that it was with Max. That is so terrible of me and Maria is of no help.

“Fine Max, whatever look Liz seriously I know that most of the time I’m not serious and well you can’t come to me with things that are that important because my head is usually up in the clouds but seriously, what are you doing to do?”

“I don’t know. I’m so confused. I know what I did was wrong, really wrong and at the same time I don’t regret it.” I sigh in defeat I honestly don’t know what the hell I’m going to do and Matt comes back in a week so I don’t have much time to figure it out.

“Liz, honey I mean do you see this thing with Max going anywhere? Because if you don’t you need to think about what that means. Lord knows I am not Matt’s biggest fan, nor is he mine but putting that aside are you going to tell him?” Maria is right I need to decide but I need more time to get to know Max.

Now best friends usually would be berating me for cheating on my fiancé but not Maria. For some reason her and Matt never got along, which holds true for my sister as well. I know Matt’s side; he says he doesn’t trust them. Boy does he know how to call them. Besides that though I honestly don’t know why both of them dislike him so much.

“Maria?” I ask her while trying to find something cute yet conservative to wear. I know I have hours but I want to look my best for Max.

“Yeah?”

“Why do you hate Matt so much?”

“Liz it’s not that I hate him, it’s just that I…” I wait patiently as she contemplates the answer.

“Alright! Fine! I hate him Liz. I’m sorry but I do and he just rubs me the wrong way. I mean seriously what kind of a guy meets a girl, falls madly in love and after dating the girl six months asks her to marry him without having sex with her first?” I roll my eyes; everything with Maria is related to sex. I swear she must have been a man in her previous life.

“Hello! Did you forget that I said yes after six months?” What the hell was I thinking by the way? Then again I never really dated a guy longer than a month so to me six months was like years. I love Matt I really do but what if marrying him is all wrong? What if I was jumping into a relationship with him with my eyes closed? I’m all fucked up now and have nowhere to turn.

“Liz look you have a week right? I mean yeah that’s not really that long but what if you just see what happens with Max? For all you know you could never see him again, he might not ever call you or…”

“We have a date tonight.” I murmur softly, hoping that she didn’t hear me but no such luck.

“Damn girl! He must have been one great lay.”

“Maria! Would you stop that please? He wasn’t just a lay it was more than that.” I try and protect Max’s pride, like I know him or something.

“Oh did our little Lizzie Parker have sex more than once?” Why me?

“Maybe, look that’s not important what’s important is…” She cuts me off.

“Where are you going?”

“To dinner.”

“And you’re going to wear that?” She looks at me like I have three heads or something.

“What is wrong with this outfit?” I mean it’s not bad at all; I don’t want to come off desperate or anything so I figured I’d wear something sensible. There is nothing wrong with that right?

“First of all are you going to the library or something?”

“No.” What the hell is she talking about?

“Then I don’t think you need the grandma sweater or the looser pair of jeans. You need to keep that sexy piece of ass interested.”

“Maria!” I look at her incredulously. She is incorrigible.

“I tell it like it is. Now…” She pushes past me grabbing the clothes out of my hand and throws them to the far corner of the room, then begins to ransack my closet.

“Ah ha! Now these screams take me right now!”

“That is not the look I was going for can we tame it down just a little?” She huffs and goes back to the search. I can’t believe she thought I was going to wear a black miniskirt and an almost completely see-through top. Sex on the brain all day will make you loose it.

“Here you go grandma.” I look at her pointedly and she stops the torment, thankfully.

“Good job Maria!” I grab the clothes from her hand and make my way into the bathroom. I want to take another shower and I want to call Max and make sure we’re still on but first I have to get Maria out.

“I need to take a shower so I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Oh no! Not before you tell me about his friend.” She crosses her arms and I know that I’m in it for the long haul; luckily I have some time to spare.

Finally she is gone after two hours and she got it all out of me. Since of course the part about Mike only took me less than five minutes to tell her, we discussed my first time and my second time and when I think I would be having my third. What did I say about sex on the brain? It just messes with you; it’s any wonder how men survive.

I can finally take my shower but of course the phone rings. I am very hesitant to answer it because I know it will probably be Matt. I wonder if he will be able to tell that I had sex through the phone? I know I’m being paranoid, but when you have a secret it has a funny way of making itself known even when you do everything in your power to make sure it doesn’t.

“Hello?”

“Hi honey!” It’s Matt. Funny how before yesterday I never noticed how irritating his voice is when he yells.

“Hi! How’s everything going?” I try and sound as upbeat as possible.

“Great! We are having one hell of a time!” I can tell he’s already drunk. I can’t stand it when he gets drunk which is like every single weekend with his friends, but whatever not everyone is perfect.

“I’m so happy for you.”

“So what have you been up to?” Damn it! He was not supposed to ask that question.

“I…uhm…I…just hanging out with Maria and getting some chores done that’s about it, nothing exciting.” Yeah right!

“That’s nice, well look I have to go I’ll call you in a day or so.”

“Okay bye.” He doesn’t even wait until I’m done before he hangs up. Just as well I have to get ready.

I decide to call Max first just to make sure we are still on.

“Max Evans.” Oh! He sounds so sexy on the phone.

“Hi Max its Liz.” I wanted to say something better than that, but when I opened my mouth that is all that came out.

“Hi Liz I was just thinking about you.”

“Really?” I sigh. I am so inexperienced he must be laughing to himself.

“Yes really!”

“And what about me where you thinking?” I ask while grasping the phone tightly to my ear so I don’t miss a thing.

“How I can’t wait to see you in a few hours or how I can’t wait to hold you again and kiss you.” I can hear his smile over the phone and it makes me all giddy inside.

“If it’s any consolation I’ve been thinking about you all day.”

“Oh really? And what have you been thinking about?” Let’s see, throwing you over your desk at work and straddling your hips and impaling myself on top of you. I can’t tell him that of course so I say,

“Just that I can’t wait to see you again and that I would really like to get to know you better.”

“Me too Parker, look I have to run so I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Okay I have to take a shower anyway.” Did he just growl?

“What?” I ask.

“Are you trying to torture me over here?”

“No.” I reply innocently.

“Well you are, just thinking about your hot little body under the water is enough to make me come right here.”

“Really?!” Is he serious?

“Wait until later and I’m going to show you.” He says in a husky voice that makes me rub my thighs together in anticipation.

“Hmm, I can’t wait.”

“Me either. Bye beautiful.”

“Bye.”

Oh this is going to be a long night and definitely one I am looking forward to in every way.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Yes, it's me again. So I thought about the fact that I will be posting another part to this on Saturday, but when I read what this chapter was about I decided that I'd post it and run...and then come back on Saturday and make it up to you :twisted:

Thank you guys so much for the fb, I have a terrible cold right now and am just not in the mood for anything, but I read your fb and it makes me feel better! So...with that...here's the next part! Sorry it's so short but sometimes it's a necessary evil!

Chapter 6

I am finally dressed and ready to head over to Max’s house. I hope I remember how to get there, I wrote the directions down when I left his place this morning. It should only take me about forty minutes to get to his house so I might be a little early but that’s okay I don’t mind waiting.

I swing open my front door and see none other than my sister, “Hey Jaci!” I act like I’m really happy to see her.

I know that’s terrible to say, it’s just that I can’t wait to see Max again. I love my sister don’t get me wrong but the one reason why I avoid her so much is that she knows me so well and I can’t hide my feelings around her.

“Hi Liz, where you running off to?” She walks in and makes herself at home on my couch. I do not have time for this to take two hours, so let’s see if I can get rid of her.

“I was just going out to get something to eat.” Wrong choice of words Liz.

“Oh well I’ll come with.”

“No!”

“I mean I just feel like being alone.” Oh I’m just burying myself deeper. She turns on the couch to face me and eyes me suspiciously.

“Little sis wouldn’t be holding out information from me now would she?” I roll my eyes, I’m so caught, might as well fess up before I’m late.

“Jaci, please don’t make a big deal about this, it’s nothing I just…”

“Does this have anything to do with that hottie at the club last night?” What?! She was paying attention? I mean she had some guys tongue shoved down her throat I don’t know how she managed to find time to see Max and me.

“Wh…I….that’s just crazy.” Smooth Liz real smooth.

“Oh my God! Liz what did you do?” What did I tell you? She knows me too damn well. I walk over to the couch and throw myself down on it next to her with an exasperated sigh.

“I did something bad Jaci…really bad and I can’t take it back. And even if I could I wouldn’t want to.” She looks at me closely then pulls me into a hug.

“Tell me Liz.”

“I slept with Max and…”

“What?! You lost your virginity to some stranger?! That is not like you Liz what the hell is going on?” She pulls away and looks at me, she’s trying to make sense of what I just told her.

“Will you let me finish before you lecture me?!” I am getting a little irritated because I want to go see Max already. I know I’m whining but I can’t help it.

“Finish Liz.” She crosses her arms and leans back against the couch waiting for me to begin. But where do I begin? Thankfully she doesn’t listen to me. She starts asking me questions instead.

“Was it the guy from the club you were dancing with?”

“Yes.”

“So his name is Max?”

“Yes.” I could go on like this forever and I’m not going to complain.

“You slept with him last night, and unless you slept with Matt and didn’t tell me, I will say that it was your first time?”

“Yes.”

“Did he hurt you?”

“No! He was great Jaci. I mean it was everything I thought it would be and more. I know I don’t know him but it felt so right and it was perfect.” I sigh and she looks at me suspiciously and then continues with her questions.

“Well then I’m glad that he didn’t hurt you and it was as you say perfect. Now how old is he?”

“Twenty-seven.”

“And what does he do for a living?”

“He’s a lawyer.”

“Does he know you’re engaged to be married?”

“No.” I mumble.

“What?”

“I said no, he doesn’t know I’m engaged to be married.”

“Are you going to tell him or Matt for that matter?” She cocks her eyebrow at me.

“Uhm, yes of course I am!” I cross my arms like I’m trying to make a statement but I fail miserably at it.

“Liz don’t you think Max is going to be pissed off when he finds out you are engaged?”

“Yes, but I might not even have to tell him Jaci, I mean for all I know I go out with him tonight and we have a terrible time and…”

“Wait a minute. You’re going out on a date with him tonight?” What’s that you hear? Yes ladies and gentlemen that is me removing my foot from my mouth…again.

“Yes, in fact I was on my way to his house when you walked in and I don’t want to be late.” I get off the couch trying to make my escape towards the front door but she stops me.

“Liz.”

“Jaci.”

“Just be careful. And I really think you need to tell Matt.”

“I knew it! You just were waiting for this day weren’t you? You can’t wait until I get rid of him!” Get rid of him? I wasn’t planning on saying that.

“Liz he’s no good for you! Why can’t you see it? Everyone sees it.”

“What are you talking about, everyone does not see it?” I mean yes I know that both Maria and her dislike Matt but who else?

“Mom, Dad, grandma…” She starts rattling off every single person I know. What the fuck? I can’t be that damn blind.

“No way, why didn’t anyone tell me? I mean why would you guys let me marry someone that is not right for me?”

“As I recall we did, and you told us to mind our business and that is what was making you happy.” Oh damn! I did say that, well they should know that I am fucking clueless in the love department.

“Whatever, look I’m going to tell Matt when he gets back. I can’t break it off with him over the phone.”

“What about Max?”

“What about him? Look this isn’t anything serious. We are just having a good time and…What?!” She’s giving me the ‘yeah right’ look.

“Liz I’m your sister, which means that I know you better than you know yourself sometimes, what’s really going on?” I throw myself back on the couch and sigh heavily.

“I really like him sis, and I don’t know what to do. I mean it’s only been a fucking day how can I like him that much?”

“Liz, he was the first guy you slept with so he’s going to hold a special place in your heart but do you see this going anywhere?”

“I hope so Jaci, I just…I hope so. But what happens when I tell him and he doesn’t forgive me for lying to him?”

“You’ll have to deal with that Liz. I can’t tell you what he’s going to say or how he’s going to react. I can only guess he won’t be happy, but is he worth it?”

“He is. I really think he is.”

“Then I can only tell you the longer you wait the worse it will be for you.” She’s right but I’m not ready to let Max go.

“Thank you.”

“Welcome. So do I get to meet Max?” I roll my eyes again. I find myself doing that a lot lately. I can’t imagine why.

“I didn’t think about it, but we’ll see how things go because I would love for you to meet him. I think you would really like him.” She just smiles at me and gives me a quick hug and tells me to be careful before leaving.

Finally I can get the fuck out of here and head over to Max’s place!

TBC…Saturday
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Chapter 7

I finally get to Max’s place and I’m still early damn it! Now I’m going to look desperate. I decide to check myself in the mirror just to make sure I don’t look like shit. I could use a little more lip gloss. I reach in my purse to look for it and a second later I hear a tapping on my window. Shit! Why does this man always feel the need to sneak up on me?

I roll down my overly tinted window to see none other than the object of my affection smiling down at me.

“Hi.”

“Hey, you want to come inside or just look beautiful in the car all day?”

“Hmm let me think for a sec, I’ll come inside thanks!”

After closing the door behind us he pulls me against him and fuses our lips together. My knees give out a little. Does this man know how to kiss or what?! Is there anything that he can’t do? I’d definitely like to find out that’s for sure.

“I missed you.” He tells me while pinning me against the front door.

“Me too.” I whisper out and I can see the passion in his eyes. I can’t say that I don’t feel the same way right now.

He slides his hands down my sides and lifts one of my legs and wraps it around his waist as he presses his erection against my center. Does he just walk around with a hard on all day? Or am I just lucky? Regardless I of course rub up against him and moan his name out.

“I want you so bad…can I have you Liz?” He asks me while nipping at my neck and I can’t deny him that’s just not possible right now.

“Yes.” I pant out. I can’t believe I’m this worked up and all we did was kiss. Before I know what’s happening he lifts up my dress over my head and then lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. At some point he must have undone his jeans because I already feel him pressing his erection inside of me.

“Ah Max!” I moan out he feels so good inside of me. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of feeling him stretch me fully.

“Liz…oh yeah!” He moans out and begins a quick rhythm. My back is slamming against the door and I know it’s going to leave a bruise but right now I don’t care. Right now I have one goal, as does he.

He pumps into my body over and over again and I feel my end approaching, but he just pulls out his thick cock and slams it back full force into my body. That’s all it takes as my walls clamp down on him hard then flutter violently around him. He’s not done yet though he lifts me in his arms without removing himself from my body and walks us over to the couch where he places me on my feet in front of the armrest.

“Lean over baby.” He instructs me and I do as he asks. I feel his cock press into my backside and I know what’s coming. I’m sure it will feel different and I can’t wait.

He parts my wet lips and slides his cock deep inside of me as he rests he head against my back.

“A-are you okay?” I can’t get over how much he worries about me.

“Yes…I’m good…don’t stop.” I truly hope he never stops. Could one die from too much sex? Oh well if you can what a way to go baby!

“Hmm I won’t don’t worry not until I make you come again.” He beings a slow rhythm letting met get used to this position and I find myself meeting his thrusts and then he goes in for the kill. He stands me up and cups my breasts in his hands, he rolls my nipples through his fingers and I throw my head back against his chest.

“Max…oh…yes!” I’m practically screaming from pleasure at this point and he’s not relenting either. He is a man of his word, I know he’s waiting for me to reach my peak and I feel it fast approaching.

“Liz…yes…oh you feel so fucking good.” He slides his hands down and parts my lips with one hand and finds my sensitive bundle with the other and begins to rub quick precise circles. I think my legs are going to give out but he doesn’t stop he takes one of his arms and wraps it around my waist then whispers in my ear, “let go baby…let go for me.” And I do screaming his name, seconds later my name is spilling from his lips as he climaxes.

“You are amazing.” I say to him without even thinking as I turn around in his arms.

“Only when I’m with you.” He smiles down on me and kisses my forehead.

“We need a shower…again.” He pulls me upstairs and we take a quick shower. I am more than willing to stay indoors today that’s for damn sure but Max wouldn’t have it any other way.

“I want to take you out Liz.” He looks so cute when he pouts.

“Okay Max whatever you want.” I smile and we leave to head out to dinner.

In the car we listen to the radio and we have an entire conversation about music we like and dislike. It seems we have another thing in common; we both listen to all types of music and don’t have one preference over another.

“So did you call Maria?”

“Yeah, everything is good now. My sister was actually looking for me.”

“She was probably wondering where you were right?” He says flatly.

“Yes, but she stopped by my house today before I came over and we talked. I’d really like you to meet her.” I smile at him but his entire demeanor has changed.

“Max, is everything okay?”

“Yeah it’s fine why?”

“I don’t know you just got quite all of a sudden.” He looks like he wants to say something but doesn’t. I reach out my hand to him and will him to look at me and tell me what’s wrong.

“I’ll tell you later let’s just finish up here okay?” He gives me a small smile.

“Sure.” I don’t want to push him, but maybe I said something wrong. Maybe I shouldn’t have told him I wanted him to meet Jaci. Maybe I’m just looking too far into what we have, it’s just sex right? He probably doesn’t want what I want. What do I want? I’m so confused.

The car ride home he is quite as hell and it’s making me nervous. Oh no! He’s going to dump me, this is the part where he says, “it was really great Liz but…” or the “it’s not working out but we could be friends…” speech. I’m not ready for it. I don’t want to let him go…not yet…maybe not ever. But I won’t be pathetic so if he tells me it’s over then I will accept it and move on.

On to what?! I have no fucking idea. Right now he consumes me I don’t want to loose him that much I know for sure. I wait until we get back to his place and he reaches out his hand to me and guides me upstairs to his room.

Oh wouldn’t that just suck big time! The place I loose my virginity is the same place I get dumped…what do they call that? Poetic Justice that’s what! I think I’m going to be sick.

I walk into the doorway; I don’t want to go any further. This is the end; it was over before it began. He sits on the edge of his bed and looks up at me. I think I’m going to cry if he doesn’t want me. So with great reluctance I walk over to him and take a seat beside him, and wait for him to start with the big let down. I hope it’s soon then I can get home in enough time to call every one of my friends and cry for a good two to three hours while swallowing a gallon of ice cream and passing out from exhaustion.

“Liz.” Here it goes…be strong Liz, be strong. I turn and look at him not realizing that he was kneeling right before me.

“Yeah.” I say softly willing my tears to retract themselves.

“I want to ask you something but I don’t want you to get upset.” I just nod.

“Where do you see this going? I mean us? Is there even and us?” He looks so unsure, polar opposite of the way he has been acting the past few days around me. I know I need to be truthful with him he looks so vulnerable right now.

“I would like for there to be an us. That is if you want that. I…what do you want Max?” I tell him honestly, but I have no idea what he wants.

“I know that I have never felt what I’m feeling for you about anyone in my life. And it scares the hell out of me because I’ve only known you for two days.” He runs his hands through his hair he has something more to say and I just wait patiently.

“I don’t want to scare you off or anything but I have to tell you something and if I don’t say it I think I’ll go crazy.” He looks up at me. He is just so breathtakingly beautiful, how can anyone not fall in love with him?

Wait! I did not just say that did I? Damn it! I did! Now what the fuck am I supposed to do? I’m in love with him?

Shit! There goes the attention span. I try and focus on him again but it is really hard.

“Tell me.” I reach out and frame his face with my tiny hands. He looks up into my eyes.

“I think…I’m falling in love with you Liz.” His eyes drop and I take in a ragged breath. I can’t believe it I didn’t expect him to say that, but when he did I knew it was exactly what I was feeling so I tell him.

“Me too Max. I think I’m falling in love with you.” He looks at me surprised but then a smile stretches across his face.

“Really?”

“Yes. This is more than just sex to me Max…and if I’m honest it always was something more.”

“It is for me too Liz.” He leans in and kisses my lips softly and pulls me to kneel down next to him and wraps his arms around me and leans his forehead against mine. He looks me right in the eyes and smiles before closing the distance between our lips once again.

He slowly begins to kiss me, it’s so gentle totally opposite from how we were a few hours ago downstairs. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip and I eagerly open up for him allowing him to devour my mouth. He slides his hands up my body and then down under my dress and pulls it over my head, leaving me in just my lacey white thong.

“Liz.” He whispers my name and I loose total control. I pull his shirt off and wrap my legs around his waist. He sucks one of my nipples into his mouth while running his hands over my ass and grinding our lower bodies together.

“Lay back baby.” He says to me and I move out of his lap and lay down on the carpet just waiting to see what he has in store for me now. He stands up and removes the rest of his clothing. He standing in front of me all naked and fucking hot as hell. I feel my arousal pool between my legs and I lick my lips, and spread my legs waiting for him to take me to ecstasy once again.

He kneels in front of me, then leans over me and presses a kiss on my lips before pulling back and laying flat on his stomach. He latches his lips against my wet core and begins to slide his tongue over my slick flesh, then he inserts one long thick finger inside of me and I can’t help but moan out and dig my hands in his hair.

“Oh yes Max! Hmm…yeah baby that feels so fucking good!” I moan out and arch my hips towards him, I feel him slide another finger into me and he begins to pump it in and out of me swiftly. “Yes, Max…oh…yes!” I moan as I ride his face to completion. I’m so out of breath right now it’s not even funny.

He leans back up on his knees and swipes his face with the back of his hand and licks his swollen lips. “Do you want me?” He asks me huskily and all I feel like saying is hell yeah baby! But instead I just say, “Yes Max, I want you so bad.” He growls and takes his hand and covers his thick erection and pumps it twice. And can I just point out how fucking hot that is? I mean damn a sexy ass guy pumping his cock right before sliding it inside of me, yeah nothing is gonna top that right now for me.

I can see the head of his erection glistening with his pre cum and I just need to taste him. “Max, come here.” I tell him and take his hand pulling him so that he’s kneeling over my face. I reach out my hand and pump his hard cock a few times before sliding it between my lips.

“Oh fuck yes Liz!” He moans out loudly as I begin to suck and lick him until I can feel he’s so close he won’t be able to hold out any longer. He takes the hint and is quickly leaning over my body once again and I feel the head of his cock slide into me with great ease.

“Max…”

“Liz…” We both moan out. He fills me over and over, pumping into my body and I simply take everything he has to give. He plunges his tongue in and out of my mouth using the same strokes he’s using on my body.

“Liz, you feel so damn good baby. Hmm you’re so fucking wet for me…ah…yes…” He moans in my ear and I know he’s so close. Instead of raising my legs I spread them further and he just moans and begins to drive inside of me harder.

“Max…yes…oh…harder Max!” And this man does not know how to disappoint I tell you no lie there. He pulls out almost completing and slams back into my body over and over while placing wet open mouth kisses on every piece of my exposed flesh he can. I feel him tense one last time as he bathes my inner walls with his hot seed and I follow right behind him.

I am so tired right now it’s not even funny, so he picks me up and places me on the bed and kisses me one last time before covering our cooling bodies with the blanket. He pulls me flush with his body before telling me goodnight.

What am I going to do? I have to tell him that I’m engaged, but not yet. I will I just have to wait for the right moment. I wonder when that will be? Will I know when it is? I have so many questions. There is one answer I now have, what I’m feeling for Max and what he’s feeling for me is almost the same. See because Max might be falling in love with me, but I’m already in love with him.

Things have just gotten extremely complicated and I have a feeling that the decision that I’m making in not telling him is going to blow up in my face, but I can’t tell him yet, soon…just not now.

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I see everyone is in agreement that the last part was *hot*...well let's see how you feel about this part! Thanks for the great feedback!!!

Chapter 8

So here I am in love and what am I doing you ask?

Cooking.

Did I forget to mention that I can’t cook for shit?!

Cause I really can’t, in fact Max might throw me out of his house when he wakes up and sees that I have destroyed his beautiful kitchen. I couldn’t resist though I wanted to make him breakfast. We fell asleep last night and he held me so tightly, I know that he’s the one I have been looking for my whole life.

Now all I have to do is just get sexy in there to figure out that I’m all he’s ever wanted. I have a feeling that’s going to be harder than I ever imagined. Especially when he finds out I’m engaged.

I officially throw in the towel! I have been in this kitchen for over an hour. I tried to make pancakes…yeah I know I said I liked them but I usually go do a diner to get them. And then I tried to make eggs, that didn’t work out so well when the eggshells managed to get in the pan, but the eggs managed to land on the floor. I suck just as I stated before.

Oh! Then I tried to make toast but I burnt them, I swear who invented these appliances that are supposed to make a person’s life easier? Probably a man pissed off at his wife that’s who!

All right, I finally have my shit together and I get the tray ready with his breakfast and a glass of orange juice.

Now doesn’t he just look sexy as hell? I swear the man gets sexier by the moment. Can I just say for the record how unfair that is? I mean I have to work hard to look cute, and he well he just exudes sex.

“Morning beautiful.” I’m melting. No seriously I am.

“Hi.” I smile shyly at him. Go figure I have like hardcore sex with the man and I’m shy when he calls me beautiful. I hope I get over it soon.

“I made you breakfast!” I smile and place the tray in his lap. Now I wouldn’t mind replacing the tray with my body but we can’t win them all now can we? His hair is sticking up from all ends and he of course isn’t wearing a shirt, cause yeah I’m wearing it.

“I see that, but ah Liz?” He looks at me funny and I totally understand. I hang my head in shame.

“I’m sorry I tried to make you a really great breakfast but I can’t cook. So I decided that everyone likes cereal right?” I try to say somewhat upbeat, cause I know the breakfast sucks.

“That’s fine baby and yes I like cereal but, there’s eggshells in it.” Fuck! Are you kidding me?

“Oh, I’m sorry, I swear I wasn’t trying to kill you or anything.” I say and snatch the tray from his lap and practically run into the kitchen with it.

“Liz!” He must think I’m a total moron! I dump the cereal in the sink and begin to clean the kitchen.

“Liz…baby it’s okay.” He says all sweet and sexy, but I still feel like shit. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

“It’s okay don’t cry. I appreciate that you even tried.” He drops a kiss on my shoulder.

“You probably think I’m a basket case that can’t cook.” I pout and wipe my tears away. He quickly turns me around in his arms and frames my face with his hands. Oh damn! There he goes looking at me with those golden eyes of his and bare chest.

“I don’t think you’re a basket case, I think you’re adorable and look sexy as hell in my shirt.” I look up at him, “you do?” I mean I know I’m cute but sexy?

“Yes I do.” He smiles at me before bending his head to kiss me gently. I allow him to deepen the kiss and he lifts me effortlessly in his arms and carries me over to the kitchen table.

“You know what Liz?” He wants to talk now?

“What?” I pant out, would he just stop teasing me? I think I might pass out if he doesn’t do what I know he’s going to do.

“I think you look sexy in my shirt, but you look even sexier without it.” He says before ripping open my shirt, and I hear the buttons scatter across the floor. Well damn what do you say to something like that? Let’s see…

“Take me now.” That works right? Straight and to the point that’s how guys like it.

“I plan on it.” He says before covering my mouth with his lips. I will never get tired of how they feel against my lips and body. He hooks his fingers in my panties and slides them down my legs.

He then steps between my legs after he removes his shorts and I lick my lips in anticipation. He spreads my legs and guides himself inside of me.

“Max!” I moan out, the feel of him inside of me is just indescribable.

“I know Liz…I know…” He pants out as he moves inside of me quickly. He drops his head and takes one of my hard nipples into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around it as he continues to assault my body with his thick erection.

“Ah…yes Max…” I think I’m hyperventilating or something because I think I might actually pass out from his thrusts. He lays me back and lifts my legs so that I wrap them around his well-defined waist and plunges into me harder.

“Liz…yes baby…hmm.” He says while licking me from my breast to my neck and then he attacks my lips as he thrusts inside of me faster and harder. The sounds of our moans fill the room and I can’t help but lift my legs higher for him.

“Yes Max…harder!” I moan out and he does. I think the table is going to snap in half either that or I will.

“Yeah baby, you feel so fucking good. So wet and warm.” He thrusts into me, resting his hands on my waist, forcing himself that much deeper and I can’t take it any longer I finally let go digging my nails into his back and I feel seconds later his warm hot release inside of me.

“Baby?” He says while helping me up from the table.

“Yeah?”

“That was the best breakfast anyone has ever given me.” He winks at me and lifts me up in his arms.

“Max! Where are you taking me?” I mean he can’t be ready to go again right? Don’t guys need like a break in between or something?

“You know where I’m taking you and I don’t plan on letting you go until I have thoroughly thanked you for breakfast.” He kisses my lips and carries me off to his bedroom.

I don’t think I can walk. No seriously don’t laugh. I mean four times…in a row…without a break. That’s just not normal. It can’t be.

“You okay?” He asks me, is he serious? I just got out of the shower and just have a towel wrapped around me.

“Oh no Max Evans! You keep that thing in your pants!” He’s chasing me around the room.

“Oh come on Liz, seriously I want to make sure you’re okay.” He pouts and stands in front of me.

“I’m fine Max, that was just like intense.”

“It was, I don’t know where that came from. I’ve never…that many times…ever.” Oh well damn don’t I feel special! I can’t wipe the smile off my face right now.

“Really?” I ask him while running my hands down his T-shirt clad chest.

“Yes really. Don’t you believe me?”

“I believe you but I mean Max in case you missed the memo, you are hot. I can’t deny it, so I mean when you were with other girls I just figured that you know, it was the same.” I bend my head in total embarrassment. Did I just say that?

“Just how many girls do you think I’ve been with?” He crosses his arms over his chest and looks at me pointedly when he asks that question.

What? Did I say something wrong? I’m not supposed to talk about his other conquests right? That’s like an unwritten rule right? I guess I flunked the test…again. I’m hopeless.

Oh damn he’s waiting for an answer. Now what do I say? What I really think or something safe like 5 or 6? Hell I look at him and I can’t imagine any girl that would deny him so I just don’t know. Here goes nothing, remind me to remove my foot from my mouth later, either that or help me find the black hole so I can hurl myself into it.

“Six.” That’s a nice even number.

Wrong answer! He looks hurt. I feel like shit now. Scum that’s what I am, Elizabeth Scum Parker.

“You think I slept six girls?” He asks me again. Did he get water in his ear or something? I thought I said it loud enough but apparently not.

“Yes, six. But it doesn’t matter to me Max.” I say in his defense.

“It matters to me. I’m twenty seven Liz that’s like a lot to me.” It is? Well then I should have went with like 2 and played it safe, then again I would have had to be thinking with my brain but apparently that’s on vacation right now.

“But you’re a guy.” I just keep digging that hole deeper don’t I?

“I’m a guy so because I’m a guy I have to fuck every girl I see or am attracted too right?” He asks with an incredulously look on his face. Did I say that? No, I don’t think I did.

“No Max, that’s not what I meant. Look I’m sorry let’s just forget it.” I try and reach out to him but he just steps back.

“I can’t Liz.” He turns and walks out of the room. Did it just get colder in the room or is it the fact that I really hurt his feelings by calling him some kind of man slut or something? Probably the latter. Fuck! How do I fix this?

I think about it for a second and make my way downstairs, where I find him lying down on the couch watching television. Okay Liz put your thinking cap on and figure this out. I walk up to him and stand in front of him, but he just ignores me.

“Max.” I say softly but he doesn’t even blink. Stubborn as a mule isn’t he? Okay fine two can play that game.

I walk over to the television slowly unwrap my towel and hold it against my naked body, that ought to get his attention or at least get his blood boiling. I hope.

“Liz it’s not going to work. So just stop.” Nice try Evans, but I can see the obvious arousal forming in his shorts. I decide to drop the towel completely and walk up to him and drop to my knees.

“Max I’m sorry.” I plead with him. And before I know it I’m straddling his lap and he’s attacking my neck. Hot damn!

“Liz, I’ve only ever been with three girls, you included. I was in relationships with both of them before we even slept together. I take it very seriously, that’s why this thing with you is just so amazing. I’ve never felt this way about anyone Liz, never.” He cups the back of my head and kisses me deeply.

“I didn’t mean to say that you, you were a guy slut.” Did I say something funny? Obviously I did because he can’t stop laughing.

“What?” I say completely confused.

“Nothing, it’s just that you look hot as hell when you act all innocent.” He says while nipping at my neck. I act innocent? Stop looking at me like that! I am innocent damn it!

Oh fine! Spoil my fun!

“Max…” I moan out when I feel him press his arousal into my opening. He grips my ass in his hands and then says the one thing that has me on the brink before we even get started.

“Ride me Liz.” How can a girl say no?

I officially love make up sex!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay real quick guys...The feedback is awesome!! And...

My Inspiration - That's a tough question but the SAFE answer is...I am writing about Jason *His Holy Hotness* Behr...so yeah that's not too hard!! Damn I wish I was Liz *sigh*

Liz's Confession - Yes she should have told him right away, but well you all read the first part so yeah that doesn't happen, but then again if it did there wouldn't be much of a story LOL *and don't say well Tanya you could just write nookie scenes and we'll read it* LOL

The Prologue - As someone else stated, just sit back and enjoy. And don't worry seriously there will still be dreamer interaction even when we reach the point of the prologue :wink:

Chapter 9

“I’m hungry.” He says as we lie on the floor of his living room. I still haven’t gotten dressed and I really should. I’m such a bum.

“I would make you something but I might blow up your kitchen.” I must be on a roll today or something because he’s laughing hysterically at me.

“Liz Parker what am I going to do with you?” He pushes my hair back away from my face.

“I don’t know but I hope it involves keeping me forever.” The words slip from my mouth before I have a chance to even think about them.

He rolls over and pulls me on top of him, “so you want me to keep you forever?” He smiles and places a kiss on the tip of nose. How cute is that?

“Yes.” I answer him honestly.

“I’ll see what I can do about that Liz. Right now I don’t plan on letting you go. In fact!” He pulls me up to my feet and pushes my hair over my shoulders.

“What?” I eye him suspiciously.

“I want you to meet my friends.” He smiles brightly and walks over to the telephone. No! They can’t meet me. I mean his friends will probably be like, ‘man what the hell are you thinking?’ That’s a bad thing. I mean what if they don’t like me, or my witty sense of humor? It could be the demise of our relationship.

Relationship? Okay that is not what this is right? I mean it can’t be it’s only been three days; you can’t possibly form a relationship in a matter of days…can you? Oh see I’m all fucked up in the head again. Why do I put myself into these situations? It’s just crazy and I’m not making any kind of sense at all.

I mean…shit!

“Alright man I’ll see you guys in about two hours.” He just hung up the phone! No! No! I’m crying inside I truly am, you can’t see it but it’s happening. Now what do I do?

“Liz? Are you okay?” Now why would he ask me a question like that? Probably because I’m as pale as Casper the friendly ghost right now.

“I…I’m okay. So they’ll be here in two hours?” I ask swallowing thickly.

“Yes, so why don’t you call some of your friends and have them head over, or you can go pick them up, you’re choice.” Okay did he not see that I have a two door Toyota Celica? There is no way more than four people will fit in there, very tightly I might add.
“I’ll just call them and they can meet me here I guess, but that won’t work cause I have to change. And are we going swimming or anything? Cause I don’t have a bathing suit either. And well they won’t fit in my car, but you already know that cause you already saw it and…”

“Liz would you just stop and breathe for a second?” He grabs me by my shoulders willing me to look at him.

“I’m breathing…I think.” He chuckles a little and I have to say I love it when he laughs, or smiles…oh fuck it I love it when he breaths…that’s enough for me to get weak in the knees.

“Good, I thought I lost you there. Now take my truck and pick up your friends.” Could this man get any sweeter?

“You trust me with your truck? I mean I’ve never driven one before. I am kind of short Max, what if I don’t reach the pedals?” He tries to hold in his laughter.

“Max stop laughing at me! I’m not that funny.” I stomp my foot and cross my arms in front of my chest.

“Y-yes you are Liz, you have no idea. I wonder what goes on in your head sometimes I bet it’s hilarious.” Oh you have no idea Maxie boy how corrupted my mind is. Focus Liz, focus!

“Okay well I’ll just go upstairs and get dressed then I’ll head home and I’ll call them on my way.” I smile and kiss his lips softly before heading upstairs.

“I’m getting ready to leave Max!” I say as I head back downstairs.

“Here are the keys, and I’ll come out with you to open the garage.” We make our way out the house to the garage and when he opens it up I see two cars, rather one Escalade and one BMW. What the hell?! Has he lost his mind?

“Max are you sure about this? I mean these are expensive and I don’t even make enough to cover the car payments for these in a month on my salary.” There he goes again, am I really that funny? My friends don’t think I am, oh well no need to focus on that.

“It’s fine baby. Now come here.” He reaches out his hand to me and opens the door for me to get in. Oh I’m sorry did I say get in? I meant climb in.

“Max I need like a step stool to get in here.” I say and he tells me to push this little black button on the side of the steering wheel. I reach up and push it; all of a sudden these two steps come out of nowhere.

“Well fuck me!”

“Hmm, we can arrange that.” He whispers huskily in my ear. Are all guys this horny? I need to find out.

“Max could you just try and focus on something that is not related to sex?”

“Sure, but then I’m sorry Liz you’ll have to leave.” He smiles devilishly at me.

“Whatever. Are you going to show me how to get this puppy out of here or what?” I ask him seriously. I’m totally focused on not crashing this beautiful piece of machinery to pieces.

It’s not that I’m a bad driver, but you know I’ll be nervous as hell. I mean everything is like brand new in here, the seats are black leather and it has quite a roomy back seat. Mind out of the gutter Liz. Focus on Max. Oh hell that’s not going to help erase the mental picture I have of straddling his lap back there.

See! What did I say about sex messing with your mind? It’s a terrible thing…but oh so worth it!

“Alright so call me if you need me and I’ll see you in a little bit.” He leans in and kisses my cheek.

“Okay, oh Max?”

“Yeah?”

“How many friends should I bring, I mean do you want it to be like an even number or it doesn’t matter?”

“I didn’t really think about it, but I mean it will be me, you, Michael, Jason, Eric and my cousin Zan who’s in town from New York.” Oh I’m going to meet a relative…I feel special. I wonder what he looks like? Hmm I mean the apple can’t fall that far from the tree right?

“Zan, does he look anything like you?” He shrugs and says, “yeah I mean a lot of people say we look like twins, except he has the whole tattoo, body piercing thing going.” Oh do I have the girl for him!

“Alright, I’ll see you in a little while.” He closes the door and I make my way back home.

I checked my messages; I had like three from Maria, two from Sarah Marie wondering if the “hottie had any friends for her.

I quickly grab something to wear and my swimsuit, I already called the girls and they are on their way over. They weren’t doing shit today and even if they did, when I told them about Max’s friends they were like we’ll be there in twenty!

Just like clockwork the door opens revealing Maria, Sarah Marie, Tiffany and Ellie, dressed in their very best.

“Okay so Michael is definitely going to be there right?” Maria says to me. No hello, no how are you doing Liz? Haven’t seen you in a few days…nada.

“Fuck that! We need to get back to Zan.” Sarah Marie says giving me a quick hug and pulling me to the couch. What the hell? I mean you would think these girls couldn’t get dates or something.

For the first time I notice she has a bag in her hand and so I ask her what’s inside.

“What you do you think girl? It’s the latest issue of Playgirl!” Oh no! She can’t be serious, but I know her and she is not kidding. I cover my face with my hands.

“Look guys we don’t have much time it takes almost an hour to get to his place.”

“Oh no fuck that Liz, I need some details.” Sarah Marie says to me, while flipping through the magazine.

“I am not going to…to I’m just not doing it!” I state firmly. But that’s a joke. She thrusts the magazine in my lap and tells me to flip through until I find a guy that has a similar body to Max.

“Are you crazy?! That’s private!” I get up off the couch and pace the floor.

“Liz come on! We are your best friends if you can’t share your good fortune with us then who can you share it with?” Tiffany says to me and well I guess she’s right but still!

“Ya damn right! Now get to flipping Liz.” Sarah Marie waves her hands in my face and I just roll my eyes and flip through the magazine. I still can’t believe it. I search the whole magazine and there is not one guy that looks as hot as Max…to me anyway. I mean most of the guys have great bodies, but no face and their hair is just…ugh!

“Sorry guys but there is no comparison.” I place the magazine back on the table.

“Oh hell no! Liz get your ass back there and find one that is at least close in body…cause we already saw what he looks like face wise.” Ellie says to me and I reach out again and flip through it.

“Here.” I thrust the magazine at Sarah Marie, cause yeah she’s all in my face hovering.

“Holy shit! Liz are you serious? I mean damn! And Zan is like his twin or whatever? There is a God and he is shining down on me right now!” Sarah Marie gets up and is practically jumping off the walls.

“Yes, that’s as close as I can get. Now let’s get out of here.”

“Wait!” Sarah Marie stops me again. I love the girl but is it okay to want to throw shit at her?

“What?” I mean come on already, you would think they wanted to see these guys live and in the flesh.

“Is he…that…well endowed?” Sarah Marie says and I have to throw a pillow at her.

“Let’s go!”

So you know the whole car ride they would not shut up about Sarah Marie’s last question. Like I would tell them about Max’s…member.

What? Don’t look at me like that! I have limits.

Oh all right! I have no limits! I needed to share. I couldn’t help it.

“Wait…so five times? In like one day?” Tiffany asks her eyes practically popping out of her head. I stare in the rearview mirror and nod.

“Lucky girl.” Maria and Sarah Marie say at the exact same time.

“I hope Zan inherited that as well as his good looks from Max.” Did I mention the filters yet? There are two, the Maria filter, she just says crazy shit that usually makes no kind of sense because her mind is trapped in SexLand, and Sarah Marie…her filter is one I like to call, non existent. Yeah cause she says what’s on her mind.

“Okay guys I need you to stop the drooling and be serious. I’m terrified that Max will think I’m even crazier when he meets you guys.”

“Oh Liz I’m hurt.” Maria says pouting next to me in the passengers seat.

“I’m sorry Maria, but you know it’s true.” Silence, that’s what I get and then they all burst out laughing.

“It’s true we cannot deny the truth!” Maria says and I roll my eyes. I hope they can keep their hormones in check for the remainder of the day, but I’m sure that is major wishful thinking coming from me.

It’s going to be a long day, but hopefully one that ends as good as it began.

TBC…