Confessions of a Bachelorette (AU,M/L,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - So I decided to post this part a little early, since I'm completely depressed right now :( It's quite sad...my muse in on permanent vacation for what's looking like the 4th week in a row...so not good. I'll be trying to get my shit together over here and won't be online until probably Saturday, hopefully I can muster some muse to finish STLY *crosses fingers*

Now...back to the fun stuff!! And I don't think I could say this enough, thank you guys so much for the awesome feedback, honestly it helps so much in times where my muse is...gone :roll: This part is longer to make up for the last part cause you guys so deserve it!! *hugs*

Chapter 20

So Max said he was going downstairs to make breakfast and I need a shower. He washed my dress so it’s nice and clean for me. I hop out the shower and get dressed quickly before heading downstairs.

I make my way downstairs and it’s noisy as hell.

“No way! You have got to be kidding me!”

“I kid you not! Max is he lying?” Maria?

“I have to see this, stick out your tongue!” Sarah?

“If you don’t believe me then forget all of you!” That’s definitely Michael.

“He let the fucker close so you ain’t gonna see shit!” Zan.

What the hell is there a party I don’t know about?

“Hey baby!” Max looks up and then I’m bombarded with hugs from all my girls.

“You made it Liz! We missed you!” Maria says practically jumping off the walls.

“Missed you guys too!” And then we stand in a circle staring at one another and I know the guys are getting freaked out but its about to get a little be freakier.

“Oh my God!” We call scream and then begin to jump up and down. After a few minutes we calm down and take a seat at the kitchen table. They were of course asking me what happened last night. I told them everything as softly as I could but I knew all the guys could hear, I could care less though.

“Wait?! Hold up you need to back up.” Oh no!

“Maria, no.”

“Oh yeah Liz there is no way you are not gonna tell me!”

“You? You mean us Maria?!” Sarah says pretty loudly. Of course that gets the attention of the guys and well I really didn’t want that.

“Tell you what?” Max comes up behind me and scares the shit out of me.

“Nothing baby.” I smile sweetly. He knows I’m bullshitting.

“Liz.” He raises is right eyebrow at me and well I can’t lie to him now can I?

“If you really have to know I was trying to explain to the girls just how far back my legs…hmm.” He slaps his hand across my mouth.

“Liz baby, I love you but that’s one secret you can keep from me okay? I do not need to know that you tell them everything.” He finishes shyly walking back over to the guys. Damn he looks hot this morning. He’s wearing a tight ass black T-shirt and a pair of jeans, oh but that’s not why he looks hot, it’s because the jeans are riding low on his hips and I know for a fact he is not wearing underwear. See what I mean? Hot!

“Max she does not tell us everything! Trust me if she did I would know…” It’s my turn to slap my hand across Maria’s mouth.

“Hey baby doll?” I turn around to face Zan.

“Yeah?”

“You sharin’ those Evans secrets?”

“Evans secrets?”

“Yeah the Evans bedroom secrets.” All the guys start laughing and giving each other hi-fives.

“You guys are such…guys!” Okay that made no sense but it’s getting extremely difficult to concentrate with Max lifting up his shirt to try and cool off.

“Liz honey stick to your day job.” Michael says.

“I don’t have a day job. In fact I don’t have a job.”

“What?! Liz how the fuck are you gonna afford to pay your rent?” Maria says and I shrug.

“I’ll find something else it’s not a big deal. It’s just the job was getting to me and I can’t handle it anymore.” Did the entire room get quiet or is it just me? Nope it did.

“So, what’s for breakfast?” I say quickly rising from my chair and standing beside Max.

“Liz please I love you but back away from the kitchen appliances.” Everyone starts laughing and I guess it’s back to defending myself. I did not miss this part that’s for damn sure.

“I wasn’t going to do anything Max. I was simply going to stir the eggs.” I say really proud of myself but why is everyone so quiet?

“S-stir the e-eggs! Oh man that is the funniest thing I’ve heard out of your mouth so far Parker!” Michael says and practically falls off the stool. Serves his smart ass right!

“What is so funny?” I say getting a little upset that they just enjoy making fun of me. I’m pretty used to it though. Maria looks at me seriously before speaking.

“Liz honey you don’t stir eggs, you scramble them or beat them.” Huh? Isn’t that the same thing? Instead of keeping that question to myself I say it out loud. I know dumb but well I really think it’s the same thing.

“Baby it’s okay. You can stir my eggs any day.” Max says as he winks and slaps my ass.

“Damn it! One day I’m going to learn how to cook and then you will all just see!” I say stomping out of the room. I throw myself onto the couch, I’ll show them one day. When, I have no idea cause right now I’m dangerous in the kitchen.

“Here.” Max comes in and takes a seat beside me with a plate of food.

“No thank you. I’m not hungry.”

“Liz, come on we were only playing.” I cross my arms and turn my head away from him.

“Liz…come on baby.” He says in his cute pouty voice and it makes me want to pounce him but I have principals. Please don’t ask what they are because right now I have no idea. He smells so good. He took a shower and he just smells so fresh and clean and he’s naked under his jeans…did I mention that? Oh yeah I did but you don’t mind do you?

“No it’s not going to work Max. Just leave me alone.”

“We only make fun because we love you and you are just too adorable for words Liz.” Oh he’s trying to butter me up but nope I’m not budging.

“I’m glad to see you still wearing the necklace.” I raise my hand to it instantly and I turn to him.

“Yes, I never take it off.”

“So does this mean you’re talking to me again?”

“Damn it Max! I’m supposed to be angry with you! You don’t play fair!” I smack his arm and he pulls me into his lap.

“So does this mean we get to have make up sex again?” He whispers huskily in my ear and I can’t help but grind myself into his lap.

“Liz.” He groans out in my ear and I begin to kiss his neck and run my hands through his hair.

“Ahem! You do have houseguests in case you forgot! So if you are going to have hot make up sex…we don’t mind!” Mike says plopping down next to Max and me. I can feel Max’s erection press into my thigh and I know if I get up right now it’s going to be very embarrassing for him.

“Ow! Damn it Maria!”

“Michael would you think with your head?”

“I am.”

“Oh get your mind out of the gutter!”

“I can’t help it. I’m a guy.”

“Ain’t that da truth?”

“Ow! Boo what was that for?”

“Just cause you deserved it for being a guy.” Sarah says while dragging Zan out of the house.

“Come on Michael.”

“What?”

“Let’s go.”

“But it was about to get hot in here.”

“Ow! Damn it Maxwell.”

“Get out Michael!” I smile into Max’s chest and wait as everyone vacates the house.

I turn to face Max again, “so you ready to finish this?” I purr out to him and within seconds he has my panties down past my ankles.

“I’m always ready for you Liz.” He whispers huskily to me.

“Max wait.” He growls and damn if I didn’t miss that too.

“Yeah?” He continues to caress my thighs and it’s really hard to concentrate.

“I want you to meet my parents Max. I just…I told them all about you, well I told my mother all about you, I had to give my father the condensed version.” I smile at him while playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

“You sure? I mean your parents probably want to kick my ass for breaking up your…engagement.” He swallows thickly and I know it still hurts but I know now is the time to tell him everything.

He turns his face away and he’s too cute for words. I reach out my hand to tilt his head back in my direction.

“Look at me Max.” He turns his golden gaze back at me and I kiss his lips softly before speaking.

“When I told Matt that I met someone while he was gone, in Vegas having his bachelor party, and that had I slept with them. He flipped the fuck out I won’t lie but you know what was sad? He didn’t care that I cheated or that I ruined our engagement, he was more concerned with the fact that I slept with you before him.” I feel Max tense up a little over the conversation but it’s okay because I don’t plan on letting him go.

“See Max we didn’t love each other; I asked him why he loved me and he could only give me two reasons. Two. But you want to know how many reasons I could have given him, if he asked?” I knew Max did not want to talk about this but I needed him to know that I truly mean it when I tell him he’s the only one that I love.

“H-how many?” He whispers out his gaze piercing my own.

“None. Isn’t that sad? I was going to marry him because I thought I couldn’t do any better. I thought he was it, he was the only guy that paid attention to me and I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it, but he never loved me. He couldn’t because he didn’t know me. Not like you Max.” I see the corners of his mouth lift to a smile.

“How long were you together with him before he asked you to marry him?” He seems less tense and I can only hope that I put him at ease.

“Six months.”

“Wait. You were together for six months and then he proposed and you said yes?” He asked somewhat confused. I can sympathize.

“Yeah I was clueless. I didn’t date many guys and the ones I did only lasted a few weeks if that. I didn’t know anything about myself, but I learned from you Max. You taught me to be comfortable with myself, you taught me that it’s okay to dance to the beat of my own drum and that’s why I love you.” I say trying to get him to laugh and it works.

“I missed you so much Liz. I missed holding you and talking you. I missed just hearing you laugh or just waiting for you to make me laugh.” Now I ask this next question because more than anything I need to hear it from his lips. I need this to be true and real and the only way for me to really know that this is forever is by his answer.

He looks me in the eyes before leaning in and caressing my lips softly with his, drinking from my lips before pulling away and answering me.

“Liz I don’t think there are enough words in the world to describe why I love you. Putting everything aside; you are so honest with your feelings, I love that when you walk into a room you light it up with just your smile. I love that you love me unconditionally. I love the way your hand fits perfectly in mine. I love your mind and how quirky you are. You make me smile even when I don’t want to and you make me believe Liz.”

“Believe in what Max?”

“You make me believe that true love does exist and it’s not just some bullshit they tell you to sell more greeting cards.”

“Max Evans did I ever tell you, that you have such a way with words?”

“Let me think, no Liz Parker you haven’t. But you know what?” He pulls me closer so that we are a mere breath away.

“What?”

“You love me just the way I am. And I love you just the way you are.”

“Yeah?” I scoot closer to him.

“Yes.” He scoops the back of my head and wraps his arm around my waist before sealing our lips. He begins to devour my mouth with his warm tongue and then slides my dress up over my head.

I run my hands down his chest before pulling off his shirt. “Not here Liz, upstairs.” I simply nod and wrap my legs around his waist and let him carry me up the stairs. I can’t resist him for long though. I begin to nip at his neck and then run my tongue down his chest and gently bite down on one of his nipples.

“Liz…you have to stop or we’re not gonna make it upstairs.” He hisses out as we make it halfway up the stairs.

“And that’s a bad thing?” I remove my lips from his neck with a loud popping sound and run my tongue along the underside of his jaw.

“Fuck it!” He turns around and takes a seat on one of the steps and I lean back to unbutton his jeans. I pull the zipper down with great haste and slide the jeans down his muscular legs and throw them over the banister.

“Come here Liz.” He licks my neck and buries his hands in my hair while plunging his tongue and in and out of my mouth, just the way I want him to take my body right now.

“Max…” I moan out and he grips my hips softly before guiding himself within my slick walls.

“Liz…yes baby…”

“Hmm Max…yeah…” I begin to slide with great ease over him and he grips my hips tighter.

“I guess someone is a little turned on huh?”

“Hell yes baby you feel so good.” I begin to move quicker on top of him. I plant my feet on either side of him and use the step for leverage. Taking him just about fully out of my body before slamming back down.

“Fuck! Yes Liz…”

“You like that Max?” I asked as I trail kisses down his toned chest.

“What do you think?” He pants out gripping my ass fiercely.

“I think you love it.” I purr out and he begins to thrust up into me causing me to get that much closer to the edge. He leans up and wraps his arms around me.

“I do love it. I love to feel you come around me baby. It feels so fucking good.” I grind into him harder. His words are like fuel to the fire burning between my legs.

“Yes…Max…yes!”

“Ah Liz…yeah…fuck yeah!” We both moan out as we reach our climax together.

“I will never get tired of this Max.” I say to him as he carries me effortlessly up the stairs to the bedroom.

“Me either Liz…me either.” He kisses me one last time before we both fall asleep from total exhaustion.

Life just couldn’t get any better. Don’t look at me like that. Yes I Liz Parker have become somewhat optimistic, I can’t help it. That’s what happens when you’re lucky enough to have someone like Max Evans love you.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - There are still some parts to go, so don't worry I'll let you know when we get closer to the end :wink: Also, for those of you reading I have changed the posting schedule for The Long Way Home; I'll be posting that on Saturdays as well, which means I posted a new part today :wink:

Can't tell you how happy I am to know you guys are enjoying this and I appreciate all the feedback, gives me something to read and laugh about...keep it coming! *hugs*

Chapter 21

Max needed to head to work this morning and he looked so good. It’s the first time I saw him in a suit and tie, yummy as hell I tell you!

Anyway, after he changed the tire on my car yesterday he brought it back to his place and told me to just drive his truck until he had a chance to let Kyle take a look at it. Oh I forgot to tell you, remember that blonde girl I saw him come home with a few weeks ago? Well turns out she’s Kyle’s fiancée and she was planning his birthday party, so I was wrong…again!

I’m on my way home right now, I need to change and stop by my parent’s house to talk to my mother. I have to bring her up to speed as well as Jaci. After that I’m meeting Max for lunch, he gave me directions to his job which is apparently only about ten minutes from his parents house. I of course was too nervous the night I went there so he had to give me the directions over and over again. He must think I’m dense.

I pull up to my apartment and to be honest I don’t feel entirely comfortable parking this thing in front, I don’t have the friendliest neighbors but I have no choice right now. I’ll just change quickly and head to my parents place.

I’m just blow-drying my hair when the phone rings on my nightstand. I run to get it and trip over my damn shoes and knock my head right into the side of the table. Damn that shit hurts!

“Hello?”

“Why aren’t you at work?” Does she keep tabs on me or what?

“Jaci, where are you?”

“Don’t change the subject.”

“I’m not, look I’m headed over my mom and dad’s in a few minutes can you meet me there?”

“Sure, are you going to explain once you get there?”

“Yes.” I click the phone off before she has a chance to grill me even further. Let me breathe woman!

I get to my parents place about a half hour later. I needed to make sure I looked good for Max. I’m wearing a pair of khaki pants with a white cotton tank top and matching cotton jacket, I decided to pull my hair back into a high ponytail. Nothing fancy just something different.

“Hi mom!” I enter the kitchen where my mom is making who the hell knows what. This woman never stops cooking. I should have paid attention more when I had the chance.

“Liz honey how are you?” I walk over to her, wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m great mom!” I say hopping up on the counter behind her and she swings around to see exactly what the hell I’m talking about.

“Max?”

“Yes! Mom we talked, well actually he talked and then I talked and then we made up.” I say practically bouncing off the walls at this point! Boy did we make up…but she doesn’t need to know that.

“Liz?”

“Yeah ma?”

“Honey are you and Max…you know.” Oh God! She is not asking me about sleeping with Max is she?

“What mom?” I ask innocently maybe she’ll just drop it.

“Are you having sex with him Liz?” You can’t see this but I was eating a carrot stick and it just fell to the floor because my mouth is hanging out right now.

“I…we…mom do we have to talk about this?” I whine sliding down from the counter. Why does everyone try and steal my joy? My fifteen minutes of laughter and love and…well you get the fucking point.

“Yes we do. Liz I want to make sure you’re not jumping too quickly into this relationship.” Ha! If she only knew that her good little girl went after her man and got him the first night. I’m so terrible.

“Yes mom, we are, but don’t tell dad! He’ll try and kill Max and I just got him back it would be a shame to have to bury him already. And besides that he’s so hot mom, it would just be a shame, that’s all I’m saying.” She laughs at me and wraps her arms around me.

“Liz honey I don’t know where you got your sense of humor but I love it.” Aww isn’t she sweet people?

“Thanks Max thinks so too.” I can’t wipe this cheesy ass smile off my face.

“Now I was only asking because honey I trust you, I just want to make sure you don’t get hurt.”

“I won’t mom. Max is the only person I want to be with and he’s just perfect mom.” I sigh. Seriously and she looks at me like I have two heads.

“So what did I miss?” Jaci enters the kitchen and after giving my mom a quick kiss, takes a seat at the kitchen table.

“Nothing, your sister and I were just talking about Max.” My mother says leaving out the entire conversation we just had, which I am forever grateful for.

“So are you guys good now?”

“Yes we are Jaci. You were right he just needed time and now we’re good. No we are better than good.” There goes that cheesy smile again. I could do those infomercials, you know the ones where they try and sell you this piece of shit product that is supposed cook your entire meal in less than five minutes, I mean seriously how the hell do you cook chicken, rice and veggies in less than five minutes? I have one word people…salmonella. Now where was I? Oh right! The cheesy smile, anyway…hell I don’t remember what I was gonna say, so let’s just move along okay?

“I figured as much when I saw that Cadi parked in the driveway.”

“Cadi?” My mom turns to me for an explanation.

“It’s Max’s. My car had a flat and he fixed it, but he wants to make sure it’s safe for me to drive so he let me borrow his.” I say in one breath.

“This I have to see.” Jaci says practically running to the front door.

“Wait!” I am now running outside behind my sister and mother. Did I mention I’m short? Well I am, I don’t understand that either. My father is tall, my mother is tall and my sister is tall, what the fuck happened to me?! I swear sometimes I think I was switched at birth or something.

“Damn Liz! He let you drive this? I mean wow! Lucky girl.” My sister says while motioning for me to open up the truck. Why me Lord? Why me?

After their twenty minute perusal of Max’s car we head back inside and I decide to ask my mother when a good time to bring Max over for dinner would be, since I really want them to meet him.

“It would be better if he could come on the weekend, how about this weekend?”

“Sounds great! Well I must go…”

“Wait a minute.” Damn it! I almost got away…almost.

“Yes?” I turn to Jaci who is throwing me a questioning glare.

“Your job why aren’t you there?”

“I quit.”

“What?!” I have to stick my fingers in my ears at the shriek of my mother’s voice. Nails on a chalkboard is the only way to describe it.

“I had to. Jaci you were right once again, and please don’t get used to me saying that either, but I got too attached I can’t walk into those rooms without getting attached, not anymore.”

“Liz I often wondered when it would sink in for you and a part of me wished it never did, but what are you going to do now?” I just shrug because I honestly don’t know. But I can’t sit here and talk to them all afternoon. I have a lunch date and I will not keep my man waiting.

“Hi, I’m here to see Max Evans.” I say to the middle-aged redhead at the receptionist desk. I stopped and grabbed lunch on my way over. She tells me she’ll call him and to take a seat.

I’m sitting in the waiting area for a few minutes taking a look around. The place is pretty big; I can see there are several offices along the walls as well as about four long rows of cubicles in the center area. Not bad at all.

“Hey beautiful.” I feel like jumping in his arms but I need to keep some composure, I’ll just jump him in his office.

“Hi.” I smile and allow him to lean in and kiss my lips softly.

“What do you have there?” He motions towards the shopping bag in my hand. I hold it up and say, “Lunch! And don’t worry I didn’t cook it.” He laughs and reaches out to take my hand guiding me to a room in the far end of the building.

“Maxwell.” Max’s dad stops us just as we reach what I believe is his office.

“Hey dad, you remember Liz.”

“Of course I do. Hello Liz how are you?” He smiles genuinely at me. I really like his parents. I just hope he feels the same about mine.

“I’m good Mr. Evans, and you?” I ask him politely still standing next to Max.

“Liz I told you to call me Philip, and I’m good. Hope to see at the house again real soon.” He smiles at me before being called away by someone else.

“Finally.” Max says after closing his office door behind us and pinning me to it.

“Is someone a little anxious?” I asked him teasingly.

“Just a little.” He says before he attacks my neck and reaches his hands behind me, sliding them up my back.

“Max we can’t do this here, we won’t do this here.” I hiss out at him when he runs his hands down my backside.

“Fine, you’re right but I’ll make you pay later.”

“What is that supposed to mean? You’re going to punish me for not having sex with you in your office?” He takes the bag from my hand and walks over to an adjoining room in his office; there is a long cherry oak table and several chairs around it. Nice. He places the bag on the table and begins to empty it.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He throws a sexy grin over his shoulder and I can’t take it any longer. I walk back to his office and lock his door and then walk back to the room he’s in, closing that door behind me as well.

“Liz what are you doing?” He says when I come to stand behind him and run my hands up his chest.

“I, Mr. Evans am taking advantage of you, right here, right now.” I say as seductively as I can. He turns around quickly and with a low groan he lifts me up and deposits me on top of the table.

“You are going to kill me Liz.” He whispers out in my ear as he nibbles and licks at my delicate flesh.

“What a way to go Max.” I say unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie. I quickly undo his pants and let them fall to the ground. He quickly kicks himself out of his shoes and socks and stands in front of me with just his boxers on.

“I think one of us is very over dressed.” He says pulling my jacket and tank top off and he practically passes out when he realizes I’m not wearing a bra.

“Damn woman, seriously I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do with you. Are there any other surprises you have for me?” He says as he pulls my pants down past my ankles leaving me in just my light pink thong.

“I have surprises Max but I have to keep you interested, so you have to wait for the rest of them.” He begins to caress my breasts in his big strong hands and I don’t think I can wait a second longer to have him. I pull his boxers down allowing his thick cock to spring forward and I wrap my hand around it pumping him.

“Liz…yeah…hmm…” He moans out softly and I start to pull of my panties, but he halts me.

“Leave them on Liz…I want to take you with them on.”

“Yeah?” I whisper out huskily to him.

“Yeah.” He says before covering my mouth with his soft lips. He reaches between us and runs his fingers over my wet core and then slides two thick fingers inside of me.

“Max!”

“Shh baby, we have to keep it down.” He says as he continues to stroke my inner walls over and over. I ride his hand shamelessly against the table. Before I know it he’s telling me to lay down and he climbs up on top of me and slides his throbbing erection into me.

“Ah…Max…” I moan out and he seals our lips as he drives into me over and over. He lifts my legs around his waist and continues to drive into my welcoming body.

“God Liz, you don’t know how good you feel.” He says as he rips his lips away to watch me as I come around him.

“Yeah baby…come for me Liz…”

“Max…yes…Max!” I moan out as softly as I can and he pumps into my slick opening a few more times before he releases deep inside of me.

“You okay?” I ask him since after he came he collapsed on top of me.

“I’m great…never better.” He smiles as he lifts off me and begins getting dressed. He helps me get my things together and walks me out, it appears that no one knows what the hell just happened a few feet from them, good because I would be totally mortified if his father found out.

“I’ll see you later?” He asks me kissing my lips softly.

“Yes I’ll be at your place.”

“Good, I love you.”

“I love you too Max. Bye.” He kisses me one last time before letting me leave.

All in all it’s been a damn fantastic day! It just keeps getting better and better, but he still has to meet my parents. Don’t get me wrong they are great but well my father is very protective of me. It’s any wonder he didn’t kill Matt when I told him I was getting married to him.

Seriously, he’s the same way with Jaci; I think that’s why she and John haven’t gotten serious. It’s easier to not get serious with anyone than to tell my father the truth. I know he’ll love Max once he gets to know him, but he already knows the background between Max and I. The condensed version my mother gave him but it could turn out either way. I just hope it’s better than I’m expecting it to be.

I’ll say an extra prayer for that tonight before I head to bed. Wish me luck!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - *waves* So many of you think Max and Liz have done *it* everywhere...trust me there are about 100 other ways I can think of :oops: I'll just leave that alone...now serioiusly though, thanks for the always entertaining FB!

Here's the next part...hope you enjoy!

Chapter 22

Today is the day. It’s time for Max to meet my parents and he’s not the least bit nervous, probably because he’s done this several times with other girls. Now don’t go worrying your pretty little heads, I did not voice that thought to him. I’m trying to learn to control what leaves my mouth; can’t say I’ve done a great job but I’m trying.

“Are you ready Max?” I ask him as I step out of the bathroom back into his bedroom only to find him completely dressed and looking like he’s waiting for me.

“Ready. Let’s go.” He wasn’t sure what to wear and hell neither was I. I mean my parents are not fancy people at all, so I told him to just wear a pair of khaki pants and a nice shirt and I’ll be damned if when he got out of the shower dripping wet a few minutes ago if I didn’t want to just jump on him and say screw the parents dinner.

But the good girl in me, oh who the hell am I kidding? I didn’t want my father to be able to use anything against Max. So I reigned in my desire, but I will make up for it later.

We’re in the car for a few minutes heading to my parents house and Max is very quiet, oh no! I’m not sure if I like him quiet anymore, it scares the hell out of me. I know I’m paranoid but a really big part of me is just waiting for him to wake up and realize that the person next to him is just me. Plain and sometimes boring, but always trying to be entertaining Liz Parker. I try not to dwell on that for too long though. I think I’ll drive myself crazy with worry if I did.

“I wanted to tell you that Kyle is coming over tomorrow to look at your car so you’ll finally get to meet him.” He says to me throwing me a quick and sexy smile.

“Well that’s great Max, what time is he coming over?”

“Probably the afternoon, along with the rest of the guys.”

“Oh, well then I’ll just you know come over and then head back home as soon as he’s done.” I do not want to be a fifth wheel to Max and his friends that is just not cool.

“Why?” He turns to me quickly and then focuses back on the road. Well let’s see how should I answer him? I don’t want to offend him or his friends and make it seem like I don’t want to be around them, but…

“Liz? Remember I’m still here so you want to answer the question?” Damn lost my focus again!

“I just figured that you wanted to hang out with them, you don’t need me around to do that.” I shrug and suddenly find the texture of the fabric on my dress very interesting.

“Liz I hang out with them every weekend, besides I want you there. I mean we just got back together and I’m not ready to spend time not being around you.” I love this man more than he could ever imagine. He just says the sweetest things to me; I still don’t know how I got so lucky.

“So long as you’re sure…” He reaches out his hand to me and lifts my hand up to his sweet lips and kisses the back of it.

“I’m positive.”

We pull up to my parent’s house a few minutes later and I feel like I’m going to see Max’s parents for the first time again. I mean these are my parents I shouldn’t be nervous, but I am. I’m terrified they won’t like him and then, well that really doesn’t matter but it would make my life so much easier.

“Liz would you please calm down?” Max turns to me after he kills the engine. I turn to him and he does the most unexpected thing. He cups the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss, he thrusts his tongue deeply into my mouth and I moan out at the sensation. He drives me completely crazy.

“Better?” He asks me with a knowing smirk on his face as he gets out of the car.

“Much.” I say reaching my fingers up to my lips; they are still tingly from his delicious assault.

Dinner is served and I will say that my father has had Max out in the living room for at least twenty minutes. I keep trying to go out there but of course my mother stops me each time.

“Liz calm down, if Max hasn’t left you yet he’s not going to do it now, even with dad’s interrogation.”

“Ha, ha Jaci, this is serious I mean…” What the fuck?! Is that laughing coming from the living room? No fucking way! Me, my mother and Jaci all run into the living room to find Max and my father…laughing…I mean I actually rub my eyes a few times to make sure I’m not seeing things.

“Jeff?” My mom peers into the living room slowly and both their heads snap towards our direction.

“Oh honey is dinner ready?” My dad says as both he and Max stand.

“Ah…y-yes it’s done.” See even my mom is shocked as hell. I look at Max to see if I could tell what the hell is going on and he just gives me a quick wink before heading towards me.

It hasn’t even started yet and it’s already better than I could have ever hoped for.

“What did you say to my father to make him laugh with you within the first twenty minutes of meeting him?” I ask Max the second we are in the safety of his car.

“Well he asked me what my intentions were towards you and I answered him honestly.” Okay is it me or did that sound vague as hell? I need answers damn it!

“I’m not hearing anything that has made me laugh so far Max.” I say a little impatiently.

“Then after that we sat in silence for a few minutes before he turned to me and told me that you can’t cook.” No he didn’t! My own father!

“Traitor.” I mumble and Max leans over and kisses my cheek softly.

“It’s okay baby I still love you.” I cross my arms and pout. The rest of the car ride home is pretty much what he thought of my parents. I’m so glad they got along so well.

“Liz?” He says as we pull up the driveway.

“Yeah?”

“I have to go away on business.” He says seriously. I mean it can’t be for that long right?

“Okay when and for how long?” I ask a little worried.

“Not that long, about a week, I have to leave next week.” Is it wrong for me to not want him to go? Probably but still I’ll miss him.

“My dad was supposed to go but he got called in on a case and has to be in Paris next week.” I just nod. I mean it’s only for a couple of days that’s no big deal right? I can handle it.

“Liz, say something.”

“Do you always travel a lot?”

“No, not usually but I have to take this one for my dad.” He says turning towards me and tilting my head towards him.

“Well then you know where I’ll be when you get back!” I smile and jump into his lap.

“I wish you could come with me, but I’ll be in meetings most of the day and I won’t have time to be with you.” He says pushing my hair over my shoulders and kissing my lips softly.

“I know it’s okay I mean I have to look for a job anyway, my rent sure as hell isn’t going to pay itself.” I smile weakly. Hell I’ll be surprised if I’m not locked out of my apartment yet. My landlord is such a bitch. I swear if I don’t pay the rent on time she pad locks the door, I mean if I’m a day late she’s quicker than Speedy Gonzalez running after a piece of cheese to put that lock on.

I don’t even think it’s legal but what the hell can I do about it? Anyway I really need a job because my rent was due like two weeks ago and I have cleaned out my savings account over the past few weeks on cute outfits. I have some left that I have to spend soon.

On what you ask? Well that’s easy, Max’s birthday present! His birthday is in a few weeks and well I had to get him something special but it’s a secret for now.

Of course my birthday comes before his and I truly hope he doesn’t get me anything because, he’s already bought me my necklace and my gift isn’t as extravagant as that, so I begged him not get my anything. I told him that just dinner would be fine.

“Liz?”

“Yeah?”

“Where are you?”

“Huh? I’m right here Max.”

“No I mean where are you up here?” He points to my head and I drop my face into his chest in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry I have these conversations in my head a lot and well sometimes I forget what’s going on around me.”

“I figured that much, now how about you let me show you how much I’m going to miss you?” He says while nuzzling my neck.

“Back seat Max.” I moan out as he slides his hands up my thighs.

“What?” He pulls back to look at me, probably trying to confirm what I just said. So instead of repeating myself I climb over the seat and slide my panties down my legs and take a seat in the back waiting for him to get the hint.

“Oh shit, okay…alright.” He says as he climbs over the seat, he quickly pulls me into his lap and begins to kiss my lips and neck. He goes back to his exploration and runs his hands back up my dress and I shamelessly grind myself into his already bulging erection.
“Max…” I pant out running my hands through his hair. He’s grinding his hips in time with mine. I reach down between us and free him from his pants and quickly sink myself on top of him.

“Shit Liz!” He hisses out and slants his lips over mine driving his tongue in and out of my mouth the way I’m sinking my body over his.

“I’ve always wanted you like this Max.” I say as he lifts my dress up over my head and drops his head to my already hardened nipples.

“Hmm…me too Liz…me too…God you feel so good.” He moans out and I pull his head back and attack his neck. I know he’s so close, the sound of our mutual moans and the slapping and popping of our bodies joined simply fuels the fire burning between my thighs.

“Yes, Liz ride me harder baby.” Damn ever since that first time we tried to let go of our inhibitions he’s been a killer with the dirty talk. And I love it! I plant my knees firmly beside him and begin to grind harder and faster against him.

“Yes Max!” I scream out.

He grips my hips tighter and thrusts up into me, “yeah baby come all around me, I want to feel you come Liz…yeah…”

“Hmm you like to feel me come on you Max?” I whisper out as he drives harder up into me.

“Yes…I love to feel your warm juices drip down my cock.” He moans out in my ear and that’s all it takes my walls tighten and grip him fiercely and I scream out his name.

“Max!”

“You sure know how to fulfill a guys fantasy Liz.” He says while pulling my dress back over my head and kissing my forehead.

“Glad to hear it, but I’m not the only one Max. You have the fucking stamina of a horse and hmm I can’t even think about that right now.” He pulls me back to him by my waist.

“Why not?” He whispers softly in my ear already turning me on again.

“Because then I will want you all over again.” I purr out.

“Good cause right now I want you, now let’s go.” He practically pulls me out of the car and lifts me over his shoulder carrying me inside. I don’t think I could ever grow tired of the feeling of being with him…ever.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Hey guys...well I'm back with another part as well as another part of The Long Way Home, for those of you reading that :wink:
cherie wrote:Loving the nookie...These two are no longer into experimentation about sex. They're doing full scale research.
Cherie...ya damn right they are way passed that point! LOL!

Also wanted to say hello to the *new* / *lurkers* for stopping in! Thanks!

Chapter 23

So I’m headed over to Max’s house, I had to meet up with Maria this morning for breakfast. She spent all morning telling me how good things between her and Michael are going and I can’t say that I’m not happy for her. In fact she said that her and Michael might be moving in together in a few months. I’m glad that the stuff between Max and I didn’t interfere with her and Michael or any of the girls for that matter.

I didn’t tell you that Sarah Marie is going to move to New York with Zan in two months. I can’t believe it, but those two make quite a pair and I couldn’t be happier that they found one another.

When I pull up to Max’s house the driveway is completely full so I pull up and park in front of his house. I start to walk up the driveway and I hear, “Baby doll!” I look to my left and I see Zan making his way towards me. Before I know it he’s got me lifted in the air.

“Wow! I didn’t know I was that popular.” I smiled down at him and sometimes when I look at him I see Max. I mean yes they look alike but it’s the kindness in their eyes I get a reflection of Max in them. It’s weird but comforting at the same time.

“You want to put my girlfriend down?” I look over Zan’s shoulder to see Max standing at the front door in nothing but a black T-shirt and khaki shorts and his hair looks wet, he must have just gotten out of the shower. Yum.

“Chill cuz just trying to sample the goods, you know if you can’t keep it in your pants, at least keep it in the family.” Zan jokes and Max just rolls his eyes.

“Sick Zan really sick.” Max mumbles as he makes his way towards us.

“Yeah I know, but it made baby doll smile so it’s all good.” Zan turns and winks at me before heading up the driveway into the opened garage door.

“Hey.” Max says and I don’t even give him a chance to say another word because I lunge at him and he wraps his arms around me. I seal my lips with his and he runs his hands up my back holding me tightly against his firm body.

“I missed you.” I smile at him and he just shakes his head. “You just saw me a few hours ago.” I shrug, “I know but I still missed you.” I bury my head in his chest and he turns and we walk up to the front door. Once he closes the door he places me on my feet and pushes my hair away from my face and tells me he missed me too.

“Yeah?”

“Yes, now before you give me those sexy bedroom eyes, I want you to meet Kyle.” I smile and brush my hands down his chest and give his groin a quick squeeze before I go off skipping to the backyard.

“Pay back baby.” I look over my shoulder before I step outside and wink at him, “can’t wait.”

“It’s a death trap.” Boy subtly is not Kyle’s strong point is it?

“What are you talking about?” Max asks while popping a chip in his mouth. We’re all seated in the backyard and Kyle is explaining all the problems with my car. I feel sick, cause Lord knows I can’t afford to fix it nor do I have the money to buy another one.

Public Transportation here I come!

“…and she’s got…” I stopped listening after he rattled off the first five things, I mean after that does it really matter what the hell is wrong? No. I can’t drive it and even if I did decide to Max would kill me first.

“It’s fine, I mean I don’t have a job anyway so I would just be driving it locally.” I try to reason out to them. Bad idea, they are guys there is no reasoning with them. It was worth a shot though. After my comment the entire table grew quiet and I looked away but chanced a glace up from my lap.

“What?” I say like it’s not a big deal. Honestly I don’t know shit about cars so what Kyle said did not mean a damn thing to me…oh except for the whole death trap thing.

“Liz you are not driving that car.” Max states firmly but what the hell? He can’t tell me what to do!

“Excuse me? It’s my car and…”

“Liz you heard Kyle, Max is right.” I turn to Michael who decides he is going to put his two cents in. What the hell?! Men!

“Okay look I understand what you guys are saying but what you don’t understand is that I don’t have the money to fix it and for that matter I don’t have the money go get another one. So no I won’t drive it that much, but I will drive it. When I have to go somewhere I’ll either get a ride or take the bus.” I state walking away from the table into the house, but before I make it there Max’s voice stops me.

“Liz baby come back here, please.” He sounds so cute, God I love him.

“Please? Boy Max is whipped big time people.”

“Ow! Fuck Maxwell what the hell is up with the hitting? You and Maria are like tag teaming me!” Michael says while rubbing his arm. I can’t help but burst out laughing.

“Oh nice Parker! I save your ass and what do I get in return, bodily harm.” Michael says as serious as possible but I am in tears at this point. I take a seat in Max’s lap.

“Saved me? Michael what are you talking about?” I say as serious as possible while swiping the tears from my eyes.

“The rain, did you forget already? I mean Max was standing outside having a fucking conversation with you in the pouring rain and I told him to get you in the car.” I roll my eyes, while Max and Zan throw their heads back in exasperation.

“Okay don’t you think you are over exaggerating Mike?” Max says while pulling me closer to him and I lay my head back against his chest.

“She was blue!”

“Wait. I’m sorry but I don’t have a fucking clue as to what you guys are talking about.” Kyle steps in and Max, Michael and Zan all explain at the same time what happened that day in the rain.

“Liz, damn girl! I mean Max told me that you are a one woman comedy show but damn do you look for trouble or does it just end up at your doorstep?” He says smiling at me and I just hold my head up high and say, “it finds me, trust me I don’t seek it out but yeah welcome to my world.” I shrug and all the guys start laughing.

“What?” I look at them like they have lost their minds.

“You are so fucking cute Parker.” Michael says and all the guys agree. I’m turning bright red and I know it. Max just lifts me up and spins me in his lap to face him and kisses my lips softly.

“Oh God! You guys aren’t gonna start going at it are you?” Kyle says and Michael elbows him and says something to the effect of, “voyeurism is the best.”

“Ow! Damn it! You too Zan? Is there no loyalty left?” Both Max and I laugh then turn to Michael who’s just shaking his head.

“Alright Maxwell we heading out or what?” Michael says.

“Yeah I’ll meet you guys out front in a minute.”

“Bye Liz it was really nice meeting you.” Kyle says and I stand up and wrap my arms around him. “You too Kyle.”

“Later baby doll.” I lean up and give Zan a kiss on his cheek. And Michael stands in front of me then lifts me high in the air and then places me back on my feet, “I only joke because I love.” He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

“Hey beautiful, if you don’t stop being so nice to my friends I might start to get worried that you’ll leave me.” Max says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Never gonna happen Evans, you’re stuck with me forever.” I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips softly.

“Good because Liz I don’t plan on ever letting you go.” He cups the back of my head and plunges his tongue in my mouth. I can’t help but moan at the sensation and I begin shamelessly rolling my hips into his.

“Liz…” He moans out as I attack his neck.

“Hmm?”

“I have to go…” I nibble on his earlobe and he is trying to say something to me but right now I don’t care.

“Evans! You wanna let the little princess go and come the hell out here?!” We pull away groaning and then we burst out laughing at Michael’s voice followed by the beeping of the car horn.

“I’ll be back, you’ll be here right?”

“Yes.” He pecks my lips one last time before leaving.

“Liz I have to go, I’m going to miss my flight.” Max moans out as I move my hands down to his waist and around to unbutton his jeans.

“It’s okay Max, this won’t take long I promise.” I kiss his lips and then lift his shirt over his head and begin to lick a trail down his chest while running my nails down his arms. I have him pinned against the bedroom door and he’s not putting up a fight at all. Instead when I drop to my knees he throws his head back in a small thump against the door.

“Liz…yeah…” He moans out softly and pushes my hair away from my face. I pull down his jeans and boxers, he then steps out of them for me. I take a quick look up at him and smile devilishly at him before my tongue peaks out from between my lips to lick to tip of his erection.

“Fuck!” I can’t help the fact that I love it when I can give him so much pleasure by doing so little. I wrap my hand around his rigid length and slide my mouth over him. I bob my head up and down on his cock and he is thrusting his hips in time with my sucking motions.

“Damn Liz that feels so fucking good!” He moans out and digs his hands in my hair slowly apply pressure for me to go faster. A few more quick pumps and I suck him in deep and feel his release slide down my throat. I stand up on shaky knees and kiss his chest and neck.

“You can go now I…”

“Max!”

“Oh hell no woman! I want you now!” He growls and pulls me down to the floor and pulls my skirt up to my waist and runs his fingers over my already wet center. He attacks my neck and licks a trail down to my breasts. He bites gently down on them after rolling his tongue over them.

“Yes…Max…ah…yes…” I say as he thrusts two fingers inside of my slick walls and begins to pump them in me over and over.

“You are so fucking wet baby, I can’t wait…” He says as he thrusts inside of me with great force.

“Max…harder Max…” I pant out and wrap my legs around his waist taking him deeper and he doesn’t disappoint me.

“Fuck Liz…you are so fucking tight!” He moans out in my ear while gliding in and out of me over and over. He pulls out almost completely and then thrusts back inside of me.

“I…love…you…” He says as he rests his weight on his elbows and he looks so fucking hot right now. His face is flushed and full of desire, his lips are swollen and sweat is forming at his brows. I roll my hips up into his and he just closes his eyes but then just as quickly opens them back up.

“I love you too Max…” That’s what he was waiting for because he begins to make love to me. It’s not about reaching our climax it’s about feeling our bodies, our breathing and our hearts becoming one.

I know that he is forever, he is my one and only.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - You guys just amaze me with the feedback, funny as hell LOL!! Welcome to the new readers and to the lurkers that have stopped in to tell me how much they are enjoying this! *hugs*

Chapter 24

So Max has been gone for three days and granted I have talked to him everyday since he left, but I still miss him.

I have been keeping myself busy of course. I was helping Sarah pack, she’ll be leaving in two months but she has so much shit to sort through, we figured we’d tackle it sooner rather than later.

“So Liz, how are things with you and Romeo now that you’re back together?” Tiffany asks me.

“They are great, how about you and Jason?” I ask her while tossing a big fluffy pink pillow at her.

“Really good.” She blushes and I’ll leave it at that.

“Damn I have too much shit!”

“I wholeheartedly agree.” Maria says entering from the kitchen with a big tub of ice cream.

“Oh well look who decided to join the rest of us?” I say sarcastically and Maria just rolls her eyes and walks past me to sit on the couch.

“Look I’m tried and I just don’t feel good.”

“Ah Maria if you don’t feel good, why are you eating ice cream?” I ask her taking a seat next to her.

“I don’t know, I don’t feel good but I want ice cream.” She shrugs and I know there is something she is not telling me. She looks at me and I know for sure that she is keeping something to herself, but I don’t push her, I’ll just wait until we’re alone.

“Well I say go for it then! If it helps eat up girl.” I smile and kiss her on the cheek before heading into the bedroom with the rest of the girls to finish up.

I decided to drive Maria home but she said she didn’t want to go there because Michael might stop by. So I told her I would drive her to my place, not that I have been there in awhile it’s probably on lock down, but she doesn’t want to go there either.

“Okay then where do you suppose we go then?” I ask her.

“How about Max’s place? Michael won’t look for me there.” She looks so distressed so I agree, I have Max’s key after all and I’m driving his car so I decide if that’s what she wants then that’s what we’ll do.

We have been sitting in Max’s living room for about a half hour and she has not said two words to me. I can’t handle it much longer.

“Maria what’s wrong?”

“Liz I…”

“Maria this is me, you know your best friend in the whole world. You know you can tell me anything and I’ll be right here.” I try and reassure her.

“I’m pregnant Liz.” What?!

“Are you sure?” I wrap my arm around her shoulder and let her rest her head in my lap. I push her hair away from her face.

“I’m sure.”

“Does Michael know?” She just nods.

“Okay so what happened?” I’m not sure how Michael took the news and of course if he was anything less than receptive I’m going to personally kick his ass.

“He…he told me…that….” She starts crying and I’m starting to get worried. I push her head up to look at me.

“What? What did he tell you?” She swipes the tears from her eyes and sits up.

“He told me that he loved me.” She looks at me with a teary gaze and forgive me for being slow but I don’t understand the problem and I of course ask her as much.

“He never told me he loved me! Now he’s just saying it because I’m pregnant!” She is pacing in front of me and I don’t know what to tell her since I of course haven’t talked to Michael since Max left.

“Maria, if Michael told you he loves you I’m sure it wasn’t just because you told him you were pregnant.” I wrap my arms around her and I need to get my hands on Michael.

“How do I know that Liz? How do I know that he didn’t just say it? And what the hell am I going to do? I’m going to be a mother and I work part time in a clothing store?!” She begins pacing again.

“Maria calm down. Michael has a great job so you aren’t going to have to worry about that.”

“No! I will not be his charity case! He knocks up his broke ass girlfriend and then has to support her! No! I will not…”

“Ah excuse me.”

“Max! Oh my God! What are you doing here?!” I run to the front door and jump into his arms. He drops his suitcase to the floor and wraps his arms around me and kisses me breathless. We stand there panting and then I realize…shit!

“I’m sorry Max. We just came here to talk.” He pulls off his jacket and picks up his suitcase to walk into the living room, where Maria is still crying.

“It’s okay Liz I don’t care that you guys are here but well I got a call from Michael.”

“Bastard!” Maria huffs out and walks into the kitchen. Max turns and looks at me trying to figure out what the hell he just walked into.

“Max I’ll tell you later.”

“No Liz sorry but you are going to have to tell me now.” I look at him confused.

“Why?”

“Because the bastard is on his way over.” Fuck! Okay well I don’t have much of a choice at this point.

“Come in the kitchen.” When we enter Maria is sitting on one of the stools at the counter in tears.

“Maria what’s wrong?” Max asks he is just so caring and I love him more for it. He walks up to her and takes a seat next to her. I was going to interrupt them but decide against it, maybe she needs to talk to him after all he knows Michael better than anyone.

“I’m pregnant.” I hear his sharp intake of breath but he pulls himself together quickly though.

“And Michael knows?” He asks just to be sure and she just nods.

“Okay and what did he say?”

“Did you talk to him?” She asks confused, surely Michael told Max.

“No he’s on his way over, but I’d like to hear it from you.” He says in a gentle voice while running his hand up and down her back soothingly.

“He told me he loved me.” Max’s hand just falls and he mumbles an “asshole” out.

“You can say that again.” Maria says and looks at Max, they both laugh and I come to stand on the other side of the counter to face them.

“Well Max he never told her that before and well it wasn’t the right time.” Max just nods and looks back at Maria.

“Maria look, I’ve known Michael my entire life. I know him better than he knows himself most times. And I know that if he told you that, he meant it and yes it wasn’t the right time to tell you but…let me guess. You told him and he just blurted out that he loved you?” Max waited for confirmation and Maria nods.

“Maria, Michael has dated girls in the past, none of which were serious at all. I know he doesn’t always say the right things at the right time, but when he says them they do have meaning to him. In his own twisted mind he was telling you…”

“That I love you Maria, not just because you’re pregnant but because from the moment I laid eyes on you I loved you. I’m sorry I never told you that before but I’ve never told a girl that…ever.” I have tears in my eyes at Michael’s words as well as Max’s. They are a pair are they not?

I watch Maria’s face light up and she runs into Michael’s arms and I can’t help but let the tears fall from my eyes.

“Thanks Maxwell.”

“Anytime Michael.” They smile at each other before Michael carries Maria out of the house. They need to talk but I’m glad things are settled between them.

“I can’t believe it! Maria is pregnant! That is just wow! I’m going to be an aunt!” I say bouncing on Max’s bed while he’s in the bathroom changing.

“Tell me about it. Michael is going to be a father, which just blows my mind. But I know he’ll be great.” Max smiles and frames my face with his hands and gives me a kiss.

“Hello.” He smiles shyly.

“Hi.” I smile back.

“What are you doing back so early?” I ask as he lays down beside me and pulls the covers over us.

“I couldn’t miss your birthday now could I?” He says as he nuzzles my neck and runs his hand up my stomach and rests it on my breast squeezing gently.

“I can’t believe I forgot tomorrow is my birthday.” I say but before I get to finish my sentence he is already rolling me on top of him.

“Well it is, so I think it’s time for an early birthday present.” He smiles and pulls me down against him, he slides his hands over my ass thereby pressing my center into this growing erection.

“Sounds good.” I say before I cover his lips with mine, I shift back a little on his legs and reach for him. I stroke him a few times and he just grinds into my hand and lifts up to cover one of my hard nipples with his wet mouth.

“God I missed you Max. I missed feeling your warm hands all over my body.” I moan out softly in his ear.

“Me too Liz…” He says never removing his lips from my breasts causing this delicious vibration. I feel the heat pooling between my legs and I can’t wait to be with him any longer. I position myself above him and he doesn’t even wait he pulls my hips down against him.

“Yes Liz…” He moans out and throws his head back against the pillows as I begin a slow rhythm on top of him. We take each other slowly, savoring the feeling of being together again.

“Max…yes…” I moan out as I feel my end approaching. He quickly flips us so that he’s on top of me now. He parts my legs further before sinking himself inside my waiting body.

“Liz…you just…so good baby…so good…” He moans in my ear and I resist the urge to wrap my legs around his waist. He must sense what I want because he leans up on his knees and spreads my legs even further apart without removing himself from me. He holds my legs in the air and begins to drive himself into me over and over.

“Max…fuck…yeah baby…that feels so good…”

“Hmm I know…ah…” He continues to thrust deeper and harder inside of me. This feels different and oh so damn good.

“You’re so…so deep…”

“Yes Liz…I am…and you feel so fucking great!” He says pounding in me over and over until I feel my release and scream out his name, shortly after he moans out my name and collapses on top of me.

“Happy Birthday Liz.” He kisses me as he wraps the blankets around our rapidly cooling bodies.

“Thank you.” I say quickly falling asleep.

“Liz?”

“Yeah?” I mumble out.

“Move in with me.” My eyes shoot open and I look up at him to see if he’s serious or not.

“Yes.” He smiles sleepily at me and kisses the top of my head before falling asleep holding me in his arms.

I can’t believe it! We are going to be living together…I feel like running outside on the balcony and screaming it to the world! Could life get any better?

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay guys there are only 4 Parts left to this story :cry: I have thought of doing a sequel to this, so I will be posting a poll along with my usual Tuesday post and you guys can let me know what you want :wink:

Thanks for the always great and entertaining feedback and yes I know I wish *he* would show up at my doorstep as well *sigh* lol!

Chapter 25

I woke up this morning and Max was already gone. What the fuck is that shit?! It’s my birthday and he asks me to move in with him last night and he’s gone this morning.

Anyway I don’t really have time to think about that because I need a shower. I haven’t been sleeping that well with Max gone, but last night I slept like a baby.

Baby, that word has an all-new meaning. I mean Maria is pregnant and it’s so great. I’m happy for her. I know she was shocked last night but I know that once her and Michael get to talk, things will work out.

Is it okay to be jealous? I know I’m a terrible person, but a few weeks ago I was in a similar position with Max. And even though I was terrified I know for a fact that I don’t want to have anyone else’s children, only Max’s.

I’m just out of the shower and I decide that I’ll just put on a pair of denim shorts and a purple tank top. My hair is still wet when I hear the doorbell ring. I run down the stairs, maybe it’s Maria.

I swing open the door and there are five men standing with several dozen flowers, lilies and roses. They are so beautiful.

“Hi, uhm are those for me?” No Liz, they are for someone else? I know I can’t help it I’m just so giddy right now.

“Yes if you are Elizabeth Parker.” I smile and nod my response letting them in so they can place the flowers in the living room. After they leave I throw myself on the couch and just take a deep breath. It smells so beautiful in here not the mention that is looks colorful as well. The lilies are lavender, pink and white and the roses are white, lavender, red and yellow. I flip open the card that one of the men handed to me to read it.

First of all I want to say that I love you.

Secondly, I want to tell you Happy Birthday.

Lastly…come outside beautiful.

Love
Max

I practically trip over the couch to get to the front door. I swing it open and…HOLY SHIT! NO FUCKING WAY!

“So are you going to come and unwrap your present?” Max is standing outside and…I don’t think I can breathe. Am I breathing right now? I don’t think so…I might pass out. This has to be a dream or something.

“Max…what…oh God…” I know I’m not forming coherent sentences but I can’t help it. Why you ask?

Let me explain. Right now my wonderful and perfect boyfriend is standing next to a big wrapped present that has a big red bow on it. Not really a big deal right?

Wrong! Did I mention it’s in the shape of a fucking car?! Cause it is!

“Liz come here.” He motions for me to stand in front of him and I can’t help but let the tears spring to my eyes at the way he’s looking at me. He leans forward and kisses my lips softly and reaches for my hand.

“I love you, are you okay?” He asks sincerely.

“Yes I think so.” I nod and smile up at him he melts my heart.

“Good, I’m not ready to loose you. Now close your eyes.” I look at him one last time and do as he asks. He lifts my hand and places something in the palm of it and closing my fingers around it. Then he releases my hand it letting it fall to my side.

“Liz, open your big brown eyes for me.” I hear the smile in his voice and I can’t help but reciprocate the sentiment.

I open my eyes and he’s standing in front of the car, not just any car either people. It’s a brand spanking new Mercedes convertible! I open my palm and see the keys then my eyes snap back to his.

“Oh my God! OH MY GOD! It’s a car Max!” He scratches his chin and then looks at me, “Really is it Liz? Damn and here I thought the dealer was selling me a motorcycle or some crazy shit like that.” I run up to him and jump into his arms. I can’t believe he bought me a car. I’m just speechless.

“I’m glad you like it Liz.” He smiles into my hair.

“No Max, I told you I could never just like anything you gave me, I love it Max but…” The smile falls from my face and I release my grip around him and slide down his body.

“What’s wrong?” He tilts my chin back at him.

“It really is a beautiful car but I can’t accept it, I’m sorry Max.”

“Sorry? Why can’t you accept it?” He looks so hurt and I know I fucked up again but how can I accept such an expensive gift from him? I mean it’s too much.

“Max I…”

“No Liz, I bought this for you as a present you can’t not accept it.” He says pulling me back in his arms.

“Yeah but I don’t need this Max, I only need you.” I tell him honestly because I don’t want him thinking that I want his money.

“Liz, I know that. You needed a car Liz and I wasn’t going to buy you a brand new one because I just knew you would react this way but I’d feel better if you were driving around in a new car rather than an older one. Liz I just…” I love this man more than any words could ever convey. I jump back into his arms. I understand why he got it for me, not because he’s trying to make up for me not having expensive things but because he loves me and wants me to be safe. He doesn’t want to have to worry about me driving around in a…what’s it that Kyle called my old car? A death trap.

“Thank you Max I love it.”

“And I love you Liz.” He kisses me deeply and after a few minutes we pull away and he places me back on my feet.

“So you wanna take her for a spin?” He says to me with a gleam in his eye.

“Hell yeah! Get in!” I say practically diving into the car.

“Yes Maria, can you believe it. I know! I couldn’t believe it at first…” I’m talking to Maria who just called me at Max’s house to wish me a happy birthday.

“Liz?” Max walks in and he looks too adorable for words. He has on an apron that says, Don’t hate me cause I’m sexy and can cook, before you go thinking crazy thoughts. I bought it for him.

“Maria hold on a sec.”

“Yeah?”

“Aren’t you seeing her in like I don’t know ten minutes?” He asks me and I’m sitting here staring at him like he has two heads. Of course she’ll be here in ten minutes but she’s not here now and I needed to talk to her.

“Yes and you do you have a point?”

“Women!” He says and storms back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Hey! I offered to help but he insisted that I stay in the living room, so I did.

“Maria? Yes okay what was I saying…” I could talk to this girl for hours. A few minutes later I’m still talking to Maria and the doorbell sounds. I bounce off the couch.

“Oh my God! Is that it in the driveway?!” She screams and I just squeal and we both go running outside.

“Liz it’s beautiful.” She says as we sit inside my car both doors swung wide open.

“I know I was so surprised you know?”

“Yes. Damn girl you hit the jackpot! Max is so great and perfect for you. I hope you guys are together forever Lizzie.” I smile at her and I lean over the seat to wrap my arms around her.

“I love you Maria.”

“Love you too.”

“So, how are things going? Did you talk to Michael?” I ask her and she has an indescribable look on her face and then suddenly her eyes open wide and a smile stretches across her face.

“Yes we talked and everything is good Liz, really good. I’m moving in a little sooner; Michael says he wants to be with me every step of the way. I feel really lucky Liz, thank you.”

“What are you thanking me for?”

“For being you Liz. For going against all logic and going after Max, if you didn’t and we left that club we probably never would have met up with them again. I know you had to go through some heartache but that just made you realize even more what you already know.”

“Yeah and what’s that oh wise one?” I joke with her.

“That you and Max belong together. I’ve never seen you this happy before in my life and I’m glad that I was right.” She says giving me a wink and getting out of the car when we see headlights pull up behind us.

“You were right? Excuse me you just said that I…”

“Liz!” Sarah comes running up to me and throws her arms around me, Zan is trailing behind her carrying a very big colorfully wrapped box.

“Hey girl!”

“Holy shit is this it?!” Don’t look at me like that. I called everyone to tell them about my present I couldn’t help it.

“Yes!” Then Maria comes to join us and we stand in the driveway screaming and jumping around like a bunch of teenagers.

“Baby doll I love you girl but this present is heavy so I’m a go inside.” Zan kisses my cheek and when we see the front door close we go back to screaming.

“You cheerleaders want to come inside before the neighbors call the cops?!” Michael shouts out from the front door and we just roll our eyes and run into the house.

A few hours later my parents, sister, her friend John and Max’s parents joined the party. Max cooked a huge meal for everyone it was fucking amazing. He cooks so well.

“Maxwell you outdid yourself.” Michael says rubbing is very full stomach.

“Yes Max, this was excellent. Maybe you could teach our Lizzie how to cook.”

“Mom!” I say embarrassed as hell.

“Oh what’s this? Liz you can’t cook honey?” I let out a sigh and answer Max’s mother.

“No actually I can’t. It’s quite disastrous. And it’s not for a lack of trying on both my mother and sister’s part. I just mess everything up.”

“I’m sure all you need is a few more lessons sweetie.” Max’s mother people, she’s so sweet.

“Thank you.” I smile at her and help Max carry the dishes out to the kitchen. He was going to make dessert but I insisted that he didn’t. So I ran to the store in my new car…woo hoo! Sorry…where was I? Oh right, the store. Anyway I went to the bakery and bought this delicious looking chocolate cake. Max said that he already had my birthday cake taken care of so I only grabbed that.

“Are you enjoying your birthday?” He asks me coming up behind me and whispering in my ear.

“Yes Max, it’s one of the best birthday’s ever. Thank you.” I turn around and smile at him.

“Good. I love you Liz.” I’ll never get tired of hearing him say that.

“I love you too Max.”

We finish up in the kitchen and bring out dessert. Max told me to go out first and I’m sure it’s because he’s going to bring out my cake.

A few minutes later Max is carrying a cake in his arms, lit with candles. Then everyone around me starts to sing happy birthday to me. I can’t wipe the cheesy smile off my face for anything.

“Make a wish baby.” Max says and I close my eyes and wish for…well I can’t tell you otherwise it won’t come true.

I blow out the candles and Max places the cake in the center of the table before his mother and my mother begin to cut into it to serve everyone. I sit back and watch everyone interacting, my family that’s what they are.

Each one brings something unique and each one cares about me more than I thought possible. I never thought I could be this happy and feel this complete. I look to my left and I see Max joking around with my father and I just smile at him. He catches my look and smiles at me before turning his attention back to something my father is saying.

I know that I have all of this because of him and I will be forever grateful to him for it.

TBC… FYI: I posted Chapter 6 of The Long Way Home today as well :wink:
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I'm sure you have all seen the poll I posted. Now let me just explain my thoughts behind doing a sequel to this. First of all I think there is more story to tell, the epilogue will not go into the future at all. So you will be left with several questions about Max and Liz, Michael and Maria, Zan and Sarah. I have already written the ending of this story with the thought process that there would be a sequel, but I can change it based on your decision :wink: And as far as time frame for posting, I do have another story that I'm ready to post as soon as this one is done, called Forever Was The Promise, which would mean I'd work on the sequel over the next month to start posting that. Anyway, you guys let me know what you want. And of course thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, I can't express how happy I am that you guys enjoy my little sense of humor :lol:

Chapter 26

A few weeks have passed and Max and the rest of the guys are helping me get all my things out of my apartment.

Initially I moved in with Max but none of my things went with me except for my clothes, mainly because I’m a lazy ass and didn’t feel like it. However, Max and the guys were giving up playing their Saturday basketball to help me get my things together.

I guess I should bring you up to speed while I wait for the guys to get here. Maria is in the living room labeling some boxes for me. And I’m in my bedroom right now. There’s a reason why the other girls are not here, Ellie and Tiffany both decided to go back to school, so that’s where they are. And Sarah, she moved earlier than expected.

When Zan left back to New York, since his job called him back earlier, she waited about a week and decided she didn’t want to wait another month so a week after my birthday party she broke the news to me. I wasn’t happy but I realized that Zan makes her happy and so how could I not support her?

“Alright girls let’s get this show on the road!” I hear Michael yell from the living room. I walk in just in time to see him swoop Maria in his arms; it’s funny to see her finally start to show a little. She looks adorable.

“Hey sexy.” Max comes up from behind me and I hear that familiar rumble in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine.

“Hey yourself.” I smile and he kisses my temple before walking past me to give Maria a hug and then he leans over and gives her belly a rub. How cute is that?! I still feel a tinge of jealousy that Max does that to her…it’s like what will he do to me if he uses it all up on Maria? I know that sounds so ridiculous but again the evil jealousy monster is rearing its ugly head. I still feel like nothing I share with Max or that I will share with him is just for us. I mean…oh hell I don’t know anymore.

“Liz you want to come over here and tell me what you want from the bedroom?” Max says looking slightly irritated that I’m not paying attention to him. I’ve been doing that a lot lately and well that’s because I’m preoccupied.

I have his birthday coming up in a few weeks and I have been busting my ass to make everything perfect, and it’s not working.

“Yes, I’m sorry Max. I just have a lot on my mind.”

“It’s okay Liz, but just don’t forget about me.” He smiles and slaps my ass as I walk by him to cross the room.

“Max you are so bad.”

“Liz you haven’t seen bad, but later I promise you will.” He says to me and I get chills just thinking about it. We haven’t had a chance to be together in almost a week…I know a whole fucking week! I’m surprised I’m not dead yet. He’s just been really busy on a case and he doesn’t get home until really late and by that time I know he’s ready to go but I feel guilty because he has to get up so early to go to work. And me…well I’m still jobless. I’m trying but all my experience has to do with the nursing field and I don’t want to do that anymore.

“You two want to stop the sex talk and get a moving on this? Maria and I are having dinner at her mom’s tonight and I don’t want to be late. I mean I’m just getting in Amy DeLuca’s good graces after telling her about Maria’s pregnancy.” Michael says taking the box out of Max’s hands and walking into the living room.

“Let’s go Max, I just need these boxes here and then the rest of the stuff in the living room.” He nods and begins picking up the boxes.

Two hours later we are back at Max’s and he’s just taking my stuff upstairs to one of the empty rooms, he wanted to help me go through it but I told him that I could do it since I didn’t have anything else to do during the day.

“Liz are you hungry?” I turn from my spot on the couch to look at him coming down the stairs behind me.

“Yeah a little.”

“A little? Liz you didn’t eat anything but some toast this morning.” I shrug, damn this rut I’m in.

“Liz what’s wrong?” He asks pulling me into his lap once he reaches the couch.

“Are you sure about this Max? I mean I know I’ve been here for a few weeks but I mean I don’t have a job. I have emptied out my savings and well I can’t even help pay for anything.” I say without looking at him.

“Liz.” I can’t look at him, he’s pleading with me to look at him but I just can’t. So he tilts my chin towards him.

“Liz look at me.” I slowly raise my eyes to his. They are so beautiful and unique. I’ve never met another person, besides Zan with those eyes. I love his eyes when they’re staring into mine.

“Baby I already told you, whether you lived here or not, I have to pay my mortgage and my electric and I still would need to buy groceries, so you being here doesn’t change that. In addition to the fact that I would never take your money Liz.”

“Max how can you say that? I mean it’s like I’m freeloading! I have to bum money off you for gas, that’s damn pathetic!” I say standing up and pacing in front of him. This is not what is really bothering me, I mean it’s part of the reason but you remember what I said about Max and I having things that just belong to us? Yup! It’s back.

He looks at me confused. Damn it!

“Liz you’re not pathetic and you are looking for a job, you can’t help that people don’t want to hire you. Besides I told you, if in the mean time you wanted to come work for my dad you could but you don’t want that either. I don’t know what to tell you anymore to make you happy.” He runs a frustrated hand through his hair. Shit I really pissed him off now.

“Max…”

“No Liz! You can’t push this away again. There is something bothering you but you don’t feel the need to share it with me and I can’t figure out why. Do I not make you happy?”

“What!? No! Are you crazy?! Max you make me so happy…”

“I don’t know anymore Liz. Lately you haven’t even wanted to be with me, I try and touch you and you just tell me you’re tired and…” He turns his back on me and sits in the couch across from me.

I walk around the table and kneel in front of him. “Max…look at me please.” I plead and he turns to look at me. I feel a tightening in my chest at the expression of hurt on his face.

“I want you Max but I feel like you’re going to wake up one day and realize that it’s just me. I don’t have anything to offer you Max. You are not what’s making me unhappy Max, I am.”

“Liz what are you saying?”

“I need to tell you something Max and I hope that you don’t get mad at me.” Here goes nothing; I promised him I would be honest with him so I can’t keep my feelings to myself any longer.

“Is it bad Liz?” He asks me and I see him steeling himself but I quickly reassure him it’s nothing like the last time.

“I’m jealous Max.”

“Jealous of what?” He turns to me and pulls me into his lap once again.

“Of…Maria.”

“Maria? Why would you…” He looks at me and wraps his arms around me. I know he’s figured it out.

“I know I’m terrible and I hate myself for feeling like this.”

“Liz, there is nothing wrong with that, but I know you’re happy for Maria right?”

“Yes of course I am!”

“You just want that for us right?” He asks me softly and I just nod.

“I told you already Liz so do I, but I don’t want to just rush it. When it happens it happens.” That makes sense except if I’m on the damn pill when the hell is that going to “just” happen?

“I know you don’t and I don’t either but I mean you are using all the cute things on her.” I pout and cross my arms. Damn sometimes I act like I’m five years old don’t I?

Don’t answer that!

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about. You rub her belly and talk to the baby, which is just too adorable, and I love you for doing it, but what about me Max? I mean you just…you don’t understand.”

“What does this have to do with Liz? There is something else going on.” He removes me from his lap and sits on the arm of the couch.

“It all goes back to the fact that what we share is not special, it’s not unique and it’s not anything you haven’t already done or will do already with someone else.” I let the tears slip from the corners of my eyes.

“Liz I already told you…”

“I know you did! Don’t you think I know that?! But I can’t help the way I feel Max. You had sex with someone else before me, you were going to move in with someone else before me, you are already doing those cute things dad’s do before me! I feel like shit for even saying these things to you but it’s how I feel.” I turn on my heels and run up the stairs. I really do feel like shit. It’s just a combination of not really seeing Max, and then seeing him interact with Maria that has just gotten to me.

I’m lying in the middle of the bed crying my heart out for hurting Max. I don’t know why I just won’t let good things happen to me, I always have to ruin them and…

“You’re right Liz.” I snap my head up and watch Max take a seat at the edge of the bed. I don’t move I just watch him.

“I did do all of those things before you. You weren’t my first or my second, I did decide to move in with someone before you and I am doing those things with Maria. But you’re wrong if you think that what we have isn’t special or unique and I don’t plan on doing anything else with anyone other than you Liz. I know how you feel, but maybe I haven’t told you how I feel, not really and maybe that’s why you feel insecure.” He finishes softly and if he only knew the reason why I feel insecure is because of me.

“Max it’s not you it’s…” He turns to me and the look on his face is telling me not to continue.

“I love you Liz Parker. You’re quirky and fun, and you make me so incredibly happy. I’ve been with other girls but none of them were as unique as you. None of them made me want to have children with such a great urgency as being with you does. You Liz, you are what is special in this relationship. I think what you’re looking for is something that is already in front of you, but you’re trying to look at it with your eyes and not your heart, because baby you and me together…are unique and special. And no one has or will ever take your place in my heart.” How did he do that? He figured it out, hell I didn’t even figure it out until the middle of his speech. I was terrified that someone else would take him away from me that someone would take that special place in his heart I hoped was only reserved for me.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be Liz. This is all new to you, and well me too but you know what I mean. I need you in my life Liz and I will love you until my last breath.”

“Me too Max. I love you with all of my heart and soul.” I jump into his arms and begin peppering his face with kisses. Those kisses turn into something more demanding within seconds.

“I need to be with you Liz.” He says covering my lips with his and then pushes my shirt over my head.

“God I love you.” I say to him as he undresses me and them himself.

“Not as much as I love you Parker.” He says crawling up my body. He enters my body slowly allowing me to feel every inch of him. I contract around him momentarily; the moment is so erotic he doesn’t stop though. My walls pulse around him and he continues his assault, entering me slowly driving deeper inside me each time. He kisses my lips then he trails his tongue over my neck, sucking and nipping my delicate flesh as another orgasm washes over me.

“I love to feel you come Liz while I’m buried deep inside you.” He moans out as he picks up the pace and I think I’m going to pass out from the pleasure he’s giving me. I lick a trail up his neck and then swirl my tongue over his ear, eliciting moans from deep within his chest. I know it’s driving him crazy to go so slow but he’s determined to love my body all night and I have no complaints.

He runs his hands down my body lovingly, caressing every piece of exposed skin he can reach and then I feel his hand come between where we’re joined. He reaches that sensitive bundle of nerves and begins to draw tiny circles around it.

“Max…ah…I…” I moan out and he covers my lips with his mouth and continues to slide his thickness against my walls that begin to once again contract around him, all the while never relenting on applying pressure to my sensitive nub. Within seconds my walls contract once again and I moan out his name, my voice is pretty much hoarse at this point but he doesn’t stop.

“Turn over Liz.” I swallow thickly at the sound of his whispered order. His voice is thick and filled with emotions. I comply and roll over onto my stomach and wait for his next move.

He places his hand around my waist urging me to get on my knees, which I do so willingly. He places a hand at the small of my back and I feel him guide himself into my dripping center.

“Liz…hmm…” He moves his hands to my hips and my face is buried in the pillows enjoying the new position and the feeling of him being even deeper than ever before.

“You are so fucking wet…it feels so good Liz…ah…hmm…you are so fucking good baby…” I know what he’s saying and why he’s saying it and it makes me love him more. He’s trying to express to me with not only his body but with his words that this moment is special and unique and something he has never shared with anyone.

“Max…yes…ah…Max!” I scream out as my fourth orgasm rips through my body and I feel Max pump faster trying to reach his end.

“Liz…yes…yeah…ah…Liz!” I feel him empty himself inside of me and rest his forehead against my back trying to get his breathing under control.

“That was so…great.” I finally say with a somewhat awed voice because it was really…what’s the word I’m looking for?

“It was great Liz and just intense…” He pants out still not breathing normally just yet but he did find the word I was looking for.

“Max?”

“Yes baby?”

“I’ll never doubt you again or us, never I promise.” He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him and kisses my lips softly.

“I believe you Liz.”

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - So I guess *most* of you do want the sequel, so I guess I should then tell you I *will* be doing one, in fact I've already started writing it. So now I'm back up to writing 4 stories at a time :? I love to push myself don't I? ANYWAY, I'll give you guys more info on it after this one is done, which will be next week, only two more parts left! Thank you guys so much for your entertaining feedback I LOVE IT!! *hugs*

Chapter 27

Guess what today is?

Bet you can’t guess?

It’s Max’s birthday!

So now ask me what I’m doing right now? Bet you can’t guess that either, so I’ll just tell you otherwise we’ll be here all day.

I’m at my mom’s house and Max’s mother is here as well and they are trying to teach me to cook. I know what you’re thinking, Liz you’re not going to learn in one day. Trust me I know this, but I’ve been coming here for the past two weeks and I think I’ve got it down pact now. I think.

“Okay Liz we just wrote down the directions for you and we took you through the dessert so all you have to do is go home and make it.” Mrs. Evans says to me giving me a quick hug. I really wish I could just make the food here and then bring it home but it’s too early and I still have so much to do today so I can’t. It will get all cold then I’ll have to reheat it, which is fine except I still can’t quite grasp how long you know you have to put something in the oven for, for it to re-heat. I just don’t get it and it will probably turn out dry as hell.

“I just want to thank you both for helping me…”

“Ahem!”

“You too Jaci, seriously I hope I can do this. And thank you Mrs. Evans…”

“Diane, just call me Diane.” I just nod and finish, “thank you Diane for letting me and Max have today together, I mean he’s your son and you should get to see him on his birthday…”

“It’s quite all right Philip and I can wait until tomorrow besides Philip’s flight won’t be in until later tonight so we would have missed it anyway, this way he doesn’t have to.”

“Okay well wish me luck!”

“Luck!” All three of them say as I make my way out of the kitchen.

“Maria he’s going to laugh his ass off!” I whine to her for about the tenth time in an hour.

“Liz, no he’s not! He’s going to get off on it!” She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I can’t help but laugh.

“You look so good Maria.”

“Thank you, pregnancy does me good huh?”

“Yes it does!” I lean my hand down and rub her protruding belly.

“Love you ‘Ria.”

“Love you too Lizzie.”

“Now go get sexy and I’ll leave you alone to do your thing.” I roll my eyes; seriously I don’t know why I make my life so difficult. Why didn’t I just buy Max a tie for his birthday?

“Ouch! Damn it!” Life sucks big time people. So I finished up with Max’s present and now I’m working on dinner, which is not working at all!

Let’s see what I have done so far, sound good?

Okay I have not one fucking thing done! I’m about to just call someplace and order out and pretend it’s mine but I know I can do this. I just feel all pressured.

So I’ve started on the chicken, I mean it’s not that hard. It’s already cleaned and cut, thanks to my mom. All I had to do was put egg and flour on it then throw it in a skillet thingy with some oil and let it cook. Not too hard at all right?

Wrong! Work with me here! This is me! Liz Can’t Cook For Shit Parker!

Want to know what I did to fuck that up? Let me tell you, I forgot to put oil in the pan so guess what happened?! Exactly the shit stuck and then I couldn’t get it off the pan but that’s not really the problem, see it burnt first because I put the burner on too high.

Then I was attempting to make seasoned red potatoes, pretty easy right? Just cut them, season them and put them in the oven. Well see here’s the problem I really didn’t know how to work Max’s oven and the potatoes weren’t cooking so I turned it up higher and guess what?

Bingo! Burnt them too. I told you life sucks! I did managed to make dessert it’s in the oven right now hopefully I don’t burn the shit out of that, otherwise Max and I will have champagne and nothing! I feel like crying. I lean against the refrigerator and rest my hands on my knees and then it happens. The first tear falls. Then it’s like fucking Niagara Falls people, I can’t stop them. In fact I’m crying so hard that I don’t hear Max enter the kitchen until I feel his hand on my shoulder.

“Liz what’s wrong?” He looks at me all concerned and I just cry harder.

“I…wanted to…to m-make…y-you d-diner and…and…I.” I begin to cry again and he lifts me off the floor and places me on the counter wiping my tears away.

“Aww baby it’s okay. Thank you for making me dinner.”

“You can’t eat it Max.” I let out another sob. And he turns his head to see his beautiful kitchen destroyed twice in his lifetime by yours truly.

“See I messed it up.” He picks up the lid on the chicken and then looks at the burnt potatoes and my shoulders begin to shake again and he quickly comes to stand in front of me.

“Shh, Liz thank you for trying it means so much to me that you put all this effort into it.” I just nod.

“Shit!” I hop off the counter and open the oven. I pull out the dessert and place it on the stove.

“At least I didn’t burn this.” He peaks over my shoulder and says, “Is that…German Chocolate Cake?” He says and I can practically hear him wiping the drool from his mouth.

“Yes it is and you know what Max?” I turn around triumphantly.

“What?”

“It’s not burnt!” I smile and he picks me up and twirls me in the air.

“Thank you baby that’s my favorite.”

“I know! But this means that we are having German Chocolate Cake and champagne for dinner, oh! And I have strawberries too.”

“Then that sounds great Liz.” He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose. He makes everything so easy and doesn’t freak out about the small things in life and I love that about him.

We decided to have dinner upstairs, so I sent Max up first while I waited for the cake to cool off. He said he was going to take a quick shower, which is perfect because I already brought the champagne upstairs along with the strawberries, their both on ice. I laid out a blanket by the fireplace and all that is left is the cake, which I will bring up in a minute. I have to make sure I set up his present first.

Once everything is in place I walk across the hall and wait for him to see his present.

I hear him get out of the shower and I’m sure he’s already seen what I left for him in the middle of the bed.

A few minutes later I’m rewarded of the sounds of Marvin Gaye’s soulful voice filtering through the bedroom. I can’t help but turn bright red at the thought of what I did this afternoon. Since you don’t know let me fill you in, I did a strip tease for Max in front of the video camera, but it’s not complete, I was not about to video tape myself naked on video I’m not that stupid.

Anyway I went out and bought this red bra and panty set complete with garters and heels. Crazy cause I would never have done this but Maria was so sure that it was a good idea. I have to say I did come up with it she just helped me with what to do, and I didn’t even think about asking how the hell she knew what to do.

I wonder what Max is thinking while he’s watching it, I’m scared to even sneak a peek. But I just have to. I slowly walk across the hall and peek into the bedroom. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed and his eyes are practically bugging out of his head. I resist the urge to turn and run from the house but it’s too late for that. Because the tape is winding down to the end…

Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be
I'm asking you baby to get it on with me
I ain't gonna worry
I ain't gonna push, won't push you baby

So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby
Stop beatin' 'round the bush
Let's get it on
Let's get it on

You know what I'm talkin' 'bout
C'mon, baby
Let your love come out
If you believe in love
Let's get it on
Let's get it on, baby
This minute, oh yeah
Let's get it on
Please, let's get it on

I watch him as he licks his dry lips and I see his chest rise and fall. Then he gets up from the bed but I guess he catches glimpse of me from the corner of his eyes, time to finish giving him his present.

I take a deep breath and walk into the room. He only has on a towel and I can see the erection poking out from underneath it.

“So did you like your present?” I whisper out as seductive as I possibly can. The corners of his mouth tilt up in a smirk and he raises his left eyebrow to regard me.

“Well I loved it, but you stopped just when it was getting good.” What he does next has me gasp loudly, he removes the towel from his waist and his cock springs free. I think I’m drooling right now. I try and focus on what I have to do.

“I know I did, but it was for a good cause Max.”

“Really?” He runs his hands down his muscular chest and stops just above the patch of curls at his navel.

“Y-yes,” I swallow thickly and come to stand in front of him. “See I have to finish giving you your present now. So just take a seat.” I push him gently down on the bed and he sits down waiting for me to get to it.

Before I know what’s happening I am just about naked, my shoes, garter and stockings are scattered across the floor and now I’m going to remove my bra. I reach behind me and unsnap the thin material and twirl it in my hand before throwing it at Max. He looks like he’s going to pounce me any second and I can’t say I can’t wait for that.

I slide my hands over my bare breasts and he begins to slide his hand down across his stomach and I can see his erection straining painfully against his abdomen. I reach for my panties but before I even have a chance he’s standing right in front of me and I’m helpless to stop him.

“Liz you’re driving me crazy, you look so fucking hot baby.” He brushes his thumbs across my cheeks before kissing me. The kiss is filled with hunger and passion, it consumes me and I don’t know how long I can hold out. He plunges his tongue in my mouth and I reciprocate the gesture. Our tongues duel against one another, neither of us minding that it’s a losing battle.

We pull away minutes later panting out for air. He rests his forehead against mine, “You have me so turned on right now.” I smile at him and roll my hips towards him. Which earns me a growl and before I know it his hands are on my ass and he’s got me up against the wall behind me.

“Max…”

“Fuck Liz!” He says when he reaches a hand down between us to feel how ready I am for him.

“I want to taste you baby.” He says giving my lips a quick peck before dropping to his knees and parting my legs.

At the first touch of his warm tongue against my slit I feel myself coming apart. He laves me over and over drinking everything I have to offer him, I hear him let out a moan and the vibrations are enough to send me over the edge.

He stands up with a satisfied smirk on his face and covers my lips again in a scorching kiss that is sending another pool of passion between my legs. He lifts me up again and pins me to the wall.

“I want you now…I can’t wait a second longer.” He says while holding himself at my weeping entrance.

“Take me now Max.” I whisper out to him and throw my head back when he enters my body in one swift thrust.

“Liz…God you are dripping wet baby…you were turned on doing that for me weren’t you?” He manages to say while thrusting quickly in and out of my body.

“Yes Max…God yes!” I say practically screaming at to top of my lungs. I wrap my legs around him tighter and lock my arms around his neck. He pulls us away from the wall and he’s holding me up by my ass while slamming his cock into me until he’s moaning out my name.

“Fuck…now that was intense…” I say sliding down his body and wiping his damp hair away from his face.

“Hell yeah it was…God nobody has ever done anything like that for me…thank you baby.” He kisses me softly, polar opposite of how he was a few minutes ago.

“Happy Birthday Max I love you.” I smile and kiss his lips quickly. He pulls me over to the blanket I laid out with the dessert and champagne. We take a seat and he scoops up some frosting on his finger and brings it to his lips and licks it almost completely clean. He then places his finger against my lips and I lick the remaining frosting off.

“Is that good baby?” He asks me and I tell him it is.

“Yeah but it doesn’t taste half as good as you do.” He smiles at me and pulls me into his lap.

“Max you are so bad…”

“Me? No baby tonight you were bad. Thank you Liz tonight was the best birthday I’ve ever had. I love you.” He wraps his arms around me and we eat a lot of the cake and drink all of the champagne before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

TBC…Song used; Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye...oldie but goodie :wink:
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I can't say how happy I am from all your kind words, I just got back late last night, I will be leaving again shortly to attend the funeral but I'm dealing with it day by day at this point. I loved reading your comments and PM's they really mean a lot to me and I appreciate it more than you know :wink:

Without further ado...here is the second to last part. I'm so happy you all enjoyed Liz's birthday present to Max :oops: (Yeah right like that would make ME blush) LOL!

Chapter 28

2 Months Later

“What the hell should I wear? I look like a beach ball Liz!” My best friend Maria whining about what to wear to Max’s parents thirtieth anniversary party.

“Maria you are what? Four and a half months pregnant you do not look like a beach ball, you look like a beautiful pregnant woman. Now stop! This black dress is going to look perfect on you. Girl be happy you have breasts now, shit I will take a fucking Polaroid when I finally have them.” I tell her and it gets me what I wanted, her laughing.

“Okay fine! I’ll put it on.” She changes and then I need to decide what dress I should wear. I have two but I can’t decide. One is a light beige sheer material floor length dress with spaghetti straps. And then I have a light pastel pink strapless dress. It’s also sheer starting from the bodice and it comes to just below my knees.

“Go with that one! You’ll look not only beautiful as always but cute as hell!” Maria says and I turn around to see her already dressed and she looks stunning. Her long blonde curls frame her face perfectly and the dress fits her perfectly.

“Wow! Maria you look amazing.” I tell her as I place my dress on the bed and wrap my arms around her.

“Thank you. Now hurry up so I can do your hair.” She smiles rushing me to get dressed.

An hour later I’m done and ready to leave. Maria did my hair perfectly. It’s out and wavy but the front of it is held back loosely by a strip of pink satin and she then placed small pink flowers poking out from around the material. So cute and perfect is what it is.

Max and Michael are already at the place, they needed to be there because Mrs. Evans wanted them for some unknown reason. Anyway I’ll be driving my lovely Mercedes, with the top up of course. I am not fucking up my hair that’s for damn sure.

We pull up about an hour later, yes it took me that long to leave the house after I was already done, so please don’t ask.

I see that Max and Michael are both standing outside waiting for us. When the valet reaches the door I step out and Michael rushes to help Maria out.

“You look amazing.” Max says and kisses my cheek lightly.

“You too handsome.” I wink and he places his hand at the small of my back ushering me inside.

The party is in full swing and Diane and Philip are now saying their speeches to everyone. I have to say that Diane looks absolutely radiant. I turn to Max who’s standing right beside me. He has not left my side all night except to dance with his mother and I just take a deep breath because at this moment I just hope that we can be this happy when we’re together for thirty years. I hope we make it that long, don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t have faith because I do, but I was talking to both Diane and my mom a few weeks ago and well they told me how hard it is being married is in comparison to dating someone.

There are sacrifices you have to make and comprise that has to take place otherwise it won’t work. I asked them how they figured it out, how they managed to keep the love alive that long and their answer was simple, trial and error. Not everything works for everyone so you have to try, not only that you have to be willing to try not just once but over and over again until a solution is found.

“Hey you okay?” He turns and looks at me brushing my hair over my shoulder.

“I’m great Max.” I smile and lean up to kiss his lips softly.

“So how’s Maria doing? She looks great.” He smiles and looks over my shoulder to see Maria and Michael sharing a soft kiss.

“She’s doing really good. I mean she was having a fit before we got here because she thought she looked like a beach ball.”

“Is she crazy? I mean she’s pregnant that’s just an amazing thing in itself. Besides I don’t see Michael complaining.” Max wiggles his eyebrows and I have to slap his arm playfully.

The party is dwindling down but that doesn’t stop Philip from pulling Diane on the dance floor. The soft melodies of a familiar song start to play and I close my eyes remembering how long ago it was that I heard the song.

“Dance with me beautiful.” Max whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and reach out my hand to him. He pulls me against his body and we begin to sway in tune with the music.

There's something that I want to say
But words sometimes get in the way
I just want to show
My feelings for you

I close my eyes and let Max guide us.

“I love this song.” I whisper into his ear.

“Me too.” He says in return.

There's nothing that I'd rather do
Than spend every moment with you
I guess you should know
I love you so

“I love you Liz.” He says to me but there’s a hitch in his voice that I hear and it’s probably because of how emotional this day is for him.

“I love you too.” He lifts his head suddenly and our gazes meet and he pulls me over to the terrace.

You are my lady
You're everything I need and more
You are my lady
You're all I'm living for

“Max what are you doing?”

“I just need to talk to you Liz, come with me?” I nod because I would follow this man through fire if he asked. The music is still playing loud enough for it to filter through to the outside.

There's no way that I can resist
Your precious kiss
Girl, you've got me
So hypnotized

Max looks really serious right now, but he smiles and places a kiss on my lips and then he begins to sing the next verse of the song softly and it sounds so beautiful.

“Just say that you'll stay with me
'Cause our love was meant to be
I promise to love you
More each day”

“Max…” Oh my God! He bends down on one knee and reaches into the breast pocket of his suit and pulls out a box: a very small black velvet box. This is not happening…is it?

You are my lady, my love
You are my lady

“Liz, we met under very unusual circumstances. But from the first day I saw your face, when our eyes locked, I knew that we would be together forever. You are the only woman I have ever truly loved. I’ll never break your heart Liz, I’ll never leave you and I’ll never give you a reason to doubt my love for you. I want to keep you happy, and show you how much I love you everyday, but most importantly I want you to be my wife…forever.” He takes a deep breath and gives me a small smile. I can’t help the tears that are streaming down my face. I can’t believe this is happening to me. Me! Liz Parker!

You are my lady, my love
You are my lady

“Elizabeth Parker will you marry me?” He looks up at me and waits for my answer. I mean of course I’m going to say yes, how could I not? But I’ve never been a wife before what if I…

“Liz?” He pulls my arm gently, damn attention deficit disorder kicking in.

Our love will shine
Let’s make it last
Until the end of time

You are my lady, my love
You are my lady

“Yes Max! Yes! I will marry you!” I say with probably the biggest smile I’ve ever had on my face. I watch as he smiles and slides the most beautiful diamond ring on my finger. He then places a kiss on it before standing and taking me in his arms.

“You don’t know how happy you’ve made me.” He says before sealing our lips.

I want to tell the world
That you are my lady

We head back home and to be honest after the proposal I couldn’t tell you what the hell happened. I mean we went inside and it seems like everyone already knew that Max was going to ask me because as soon as Max opened the doors for us to join the party they all began to clap. Max had nodded his head when we entered and I didn’t put two and two together right away.

We’re laying in bed together, his suit pants and shirt still on and my dress still on.

“Liz?”

“Yes Max?”

“Are you happy?” I roll over and lay on top of him.

“I’m so happy right now Max. So happy and I love you.”

“I love you too baby.” We both smile before he pulls me down to love me all night.

But just for the record incase you missed it…

I’m getting married!

TBC… In case you missed it I'll be posting my new story today! Hope you see all of you over there :wink:

Song used: You Are My Lady by Freddie Jackson
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Well this is it...we have come to the end of this story. I can't even tell you guys how happy I am that you all enjoyed it so much, even more so that *most* of you wanted a sequel. So I will give you this last part and leave you one final note at the end of this. The song used in this part should look pretty damn familiar, it's by Rupee.

Thanks for coming along on this ride and laughing at my idea of humor
:wink:

Chapter 29 - Epilogue

2 Months Later

I am getting married in two days! I still can’t believe it. I will tell you Max and I wasted no time at all to get the wedding plans rolling. In fact the very next day we were looking into places to get married as well as invitations. Everyone pitched in to help.

Of course the fact that I’m still jobless helped a lot because I had lots of free time. I’m at the airport right now with Ellie and Tiffany, they came in from school and they have been here all week with me, helping with the arrangements. Sarah and Zan’s plane is landing in about fifteen minutes and I can’t wait to see her.

It’s been months and although I talk to the girl everyday it’s different then having her here with me.

Maria had insisted that she come but the girl needs to stay off her feet or Michael will kill me. Sorry but I’m about to marry the man of my dreams and I will not perish before that time. Anyway you’re probably wondering what’s going to happen with that whole bullshit tradition of bachelor and bachelorette parties.

I’m not having one! Not that I don’t trust myself, because I don’t care who the hell I meet Max is it for me. It’s just that I don’t even want to think about that. I did insist that Max have one, because he’s never had one and it’s only fair but he said he didn’t want one.

I tried to get Michael to do something and after a few weeks of me pleading, okay I wasn’t pleading I was begging him to do something for Max, he finally caved. Although I think Maria had a lot to do with that, in any event it’s tonight, whatever it is they have planned.

“Liz!” Oh God!

“Congrats baby!” She throws her arms around me and I will say just one thing, New York has a positive effect on her. She looks great!

“Baby doll!” Zan says swooping me off my feet and kissing my cheek.

“So you gonna be an Evans now, at least you’ll be in good company.” He winks at me and then puts me down.

“Don’t let Max hear you say that.” I tell him and we make our way to the luggage claim area.

Ask me what I’m doing tonight while Max goes out? Let’s see my first choice was to stay home. My second choice was to stay the fuck home and my third was too…well you get the point.

Anyway my girls wouldn’t hear of it but I insisted I didn’t want to leave the house, so guess what?

That’s right they brought the party to me this time. Great. Oh they joy, are we feeling the enthusiasm in my words?

Anyway I’m at home right now, outside in the backyard to be more precise and for some reason or another the girls lined up chairs for us to sit outside. In addition to which I have had several highly alcoholic drinks and I’m feeling really great right about now.

What was I talking about again? Oh hell if I know anyway I’m outside and we are all just sitting staring up at the sky. I love this backyard for it’s complete and total privacy. I mean you could go skinning dipping and no one would ever know.

Hey that’s a fucking great idea! Not for now of course for later…with Max my fiancé. It feels really good to say that word, but an even better word would be, husband.

I feel my eyes start to close as I begin to daydream about him again for like the third time tonight. I can’t wait until we get married. It’s close but not close enough.

“So Liz, you got any wild fantasies you want to fulfill before you get married?” I turn and look to Maria and then at each of my girlfriends and shake my head.

“In the famous words of Sarah, that’s a negative.” They all burst out laughing and I just slide back down into my chair but then I hear something coming from inside the house…what the hell?

To all the ladies in the dance
I lose all control when I see you
Standing there in front of me
Your style, your clothes, your hair
You fair woman, you look so sexy
The way you wine and, the way you dance
And the way that you twist and turn your waist
Leaves me wanting, leaves me yearning
Leaves me feeling for a taste

“No way!” I say as my mouth hangs open to see none other than, Max, Michael, Zan, Jason and Eric walking out to stand in front of us.

I don’t even have a chance to think before the song continues to play and all five guys begin to move in tune with the music and slowly but surely clothing starts to come off. Oh yeah baby!

Before the end of the night
I wanna hold you so tight
You know I want you so much
And I'm so tempted to touch
Tempted to touch, tempted to touch
Little woman, man I need you so much
Little woman, man I'm inside your clutch
Little woman, man I need you so much
Little woman, man I'm inside your clutch

Max comes to stand in front of me and peels his shirt of and throws it over his shoulders. God I think I’m drooling. His hips sway to the music perfectly and I have to wonder if he’s wearing underwear. Damn I wish I could find out!

To all the ladies in the dance
I don't even know your name
Little woman I don't even know your age
But there's something about you girl
I just need to be next to you

I lick my lips and run my hands up his hard chest, he feels as hard as steel but soft like a baby. I feel myself getting seriously aroused so much so my nipples are straining against the cotton of my shirt.

Was I always this horny or is it the alcohol? Ah, who cares! Damn I want this man now!

I wanna feel you, I wanna squeeze you
I wanna hug and kiss and caress you
I wanna love you, I wanna touch you
I'll place no one else above you
I wanna feel you, I wanna squeeze you
I wanna touch and kiss and caress you
I wanna love you, I wanna hug you

Oh fuck this I don’t care who is here to witness this next stunt. I reach for the button of his jeans and to my surprise he doesn’t stop me. Instead he grinds his hips into my face and I swear to God I will go down on this man right here right now if he doesn’t stop!

Before the end of the night
I wanna hold you so tight
You know I want you so much
And I'm so tempted to touch

I begin to pull down his zipper and he grabs my hands and looks at me seriously. His chest rising and falling rapidly in tune with my own and next thing I know he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder and carries me inside.

“I want you Liz…tell me you want me just as much.” He says throwing me on the bed and can I just say I love the roughness?

“I want you Max right now, I need to feel you so bad.” I say while ripping my clothes off and jumping on the bed. Definitely has to be the alcohol talking, cause I’m being really brave right now.

“What do you want to feel Liz?” He whispers out huskily kissing my hard nipples over and over while biting gently on them.

“I want to feel your hard cock buried deep inside me.” Oh yeah, that is so the alcohol talking because I might have thought that but I would never say that out loud.

“Whatever you want Liz.” He says as he slams into my body with one deep thrust. Our bodies rock together in perfect motion and we cling to one another panting and sweating as we reach our climax together.

Some hours later, the house is empty. Max and I decide to take a shower before heading to bed.

I feel the warm water cascade down my body as Max rubs tiny circles on my stomach.

“Liz?”

“Yes?”

“So now that you are officially a bachelorette again, do you have any confessions?” He asks me seriously while placing a kiss on my shoulder.

“Good question let me think about that.” I say as serious as possible and then after a few minutes he spins me around to face him with a worried look on his face.

“Liz!”

“Oh! Sorry my mind was wandering again.” I smile and kiss his lips softly and then tell him what’s on my mind.

“No Max, I am a bachelorette for the second and last time in my life and I for once have no confessions, except...” I trail off.

“Except?” He asks me his eyes looking wildly at me for an answer.

“That I will confess to you right now and forever, that I will love you.” He breathes a sigh of relief and I can’t blame him after all the shit I put him through.

“Good cause I don’t think I could handle any other surprises from you.”

“No surprises but I will say, I can’t promise that I’ll always be good.”

“Oh, so are you telling me you’re a sinner baby?” He whispers huskily in my ear.

“Oh yeah, I’m a sinner but you’re stuck with me now.” I purr out.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way Parker.” He says while pinning me to the wall and I’m sure you can figure out what comes next.

So that’s my story and here is where it ends…or does it?

THE END

For those of you who were looking for a sequel I am very happy to say that I have already started writing it. However since I've had some RL issues I haven't gotten as far as I would have liked, so if you still want it I will be looking to post it sometime next month. The name of the story will be called Sins of a Newlywed and I will keep you all updated on my progress.

For those of you who don't want the sequel...it's a bummer but I figured there were people that were done with this story, so I can only hope you enjoyed what I have given you thus far
:wink: