Candy Shop (AU,ML-ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

linliz68
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Candy Shop (AU,ML-ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Post by linliz68 »

Title: Candy Shop

Author: linliz68

Rating: ADULT

Summary: Liz Parker has always had a sweet-tooth, but this time gets more then she bargains for.

Disclaimer: The lyrics in this 1/1 fic, belong to 50 cent and those who wrote and produced the song. My apologizes for not mentioning this earlier.

“Later Evans.” Michael Guerin, owner of All you can eat, Sweets, replied as he left.

Max glanced at the clock, and sighed. “Only three more hours till closing, and I am done.”

The counter under Max was neatly cleaned and polished, as it was everyday. Max was one of the rare employees that Michael had, and the longest. The guy before him, Sean, ate more then he worked, and was gone in less then a month. To this day, Max still got a good laugh because of him.

Mr. Guerin had come back to work early to find Sean stuffing his face with anything and everything he could find and was thrown out on his ass, literally. Michael, then turned to him, and hired him on the spot, and said as long as he did his job, and did it well, he’d be there for a good long time.

To pass the time, Max slide his hand below the counter to his radio which he brought to the shop a few weeks ago to pass the time.

I’ll take you to the candy shop
I’ll let you lick the lolly pop
Go ‘head girl, don’ t you stop
Keep going til you hit the spot

A smile came to Max’s face. “Figures.”

Between three and six in the afternoon, business was slow, so he always liked to listen and work on whatever came to mind. After all, a sophomore in college just didn’t sit down and do nothing. He pulled out his five page essay, Important women in history and their accomplishes, which was due in two days out and began to work on it. He actually loved this class, mainly because there were only about five males in that whole class, but other then that, he was genuinely interested in this class. After about an hour into it, he glanced at the clock and rolled his eyes.

“Today is just not my day.” Max said to himself out loud.

I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot

Being twenty years old and working in a candy shop is not something he likes to brag about, especially to his brother. Alex, who straight out of high school, was recruited into a major computer software business. Unlike Alex, Max liked working these minium wage jobs, it helped him gain experience and knowledge of just how real the world can be.

The chime above the door caught his attention from his paper, but what made him drop his pen, was the 5'6 brunette that just walked in. Being mid-August, it was still warm enough to wear what you wanted, but yet cold enough to remind you that winter slowly approaching. His eyes wandered from the top of her head, which sported a Play Boy hat down to her bare shoulders past her baby blue spaghetti strap shirt down to her hip hugger jeans. Which indeed hugged her hips in all the right places.

Max quickly checked himself and made sure she hadn’t seen him gawking at her. He then noticed his radio was still on, and was about to turn it off when he noticed the sway of her hips matched the beat of the song.

Give it to me baby, nice and slow
Climb on top, ride like you in a rodeo

He immediately felt the blood rush to his already swelling groin. That lyric especially always got to him. Leave it to the radio to play this song at this particular moment. But his eyes were fixed at her waist, how she never missed a beat, he glanced at the clock, only an hour left till it was closing time and now he couldn’t even move from behind the counter.

“How much are these?”

Max snapped his head to her voice. She had a smirk on her face, knowing he was watching her and enjoying it, too. Her cheeks had a darker shade of red, obviously from blushing. It was then that Max forced his legs to move. It was as if some unknown force had taken control of him and he was powerless to stop it. Not that he would. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, and he was still aware of the song that was still playing.

You ain’t never heard a sound like this before
Cause I ain’t never put it down like this

She stepped back, allowing him room to closer examine what she had asked about. In reality, Liz Parker knew what she was getting into. She knew how he looked at her, and what he thought about her. All her friends kept going on and on about the dark haired beauty who only spoke of her when he thought no one was listening. She knew what he felt, because she also felt it.

“Ah, you have a good eye. Those are very good, I should know. Or I really should say, my niece knows. She really enjoys them. She says that an angel made them just for her.” He laughed at his own words.

Liz, though listening to him talk, was taking her own time to check him out. From the muscle shirt to the jogging pants he wore, which gave any female near him a good view of his butt. And oh, what a butt it was. But she didn’t dare tell him that.

“Why don’t you take a closer look and tell me if you see anything you’d like to buy?” Max asked, stepping back slightly giving her more room to look things over, but also giving him time to step in behind her.

After a few seconds of silence, she spoke. “They do look good.”

She had been waiting for him to tell her how much the candy was. She then felt all air leave her lungs as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him, making her all too aware of his growing erection.

“I know something that looks even better.” Max replied, his voice low as he tilted his head to watch her chest rise and fall faster with each passing second.

Max didn’t know what had come over him. All he knew was he wanted her more then he ever wanted a woman before, and knowing that this would be a one time only thing, he was never one to pass up an opportunity. He didn’t want to scare her with his forwardness, and wanted to take things slow, but when she slid her hands up to wrap around his neck, all thoughts fled his mind.

His grip on her waist tightened, pulling her more against him and his swelling cock. He couldn’t believe how hard he was for her and yet hadn’t touched her once. He knew then he had to taste her. Moving his head slightly, he brought his lips up to whisper in her ear.

“I’m Max.”

She giggled. “I’m Li-“

She stopped the moment she felt his tongue working wonders on her ear as he brought it into his mouth, massaging it with both his lips and tongue. It made her wonder how good his mouth would be on other parts of her already hot body. The song in the background at the moment forgotten, was now the only sounds in the room.

You can have it your way, how do you want it
You gon' back that thing up, or should I push up on it
Temperature rising, okay, lets go to the next level
Dance floor jam packed, hot as a teakettle
I break it down for you now, baby its simple
If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho

“Tell me, Max.” Liz paused, moaning as his hands caressed her stomach, knowing her next question would be the death of them both. “Are you a nympho?”

She turned around to face him, after asking that question, leaving whatever happened next, up to him. His caresses stopped, and he pulled his face away so it was only inches from hers. Liz thought that she had gone too far, but looking deep into his eyes and feeling him take one of her hands in his, and led it to where he was hard and waiting, she knew.

“I am tonight.”

With that, Max crushed his lips to hers, pushing her hand into his erection more. God, this girl was going to kill him. Liz moaned deep in her throat, and began to slip her hand inside his pants, to his hard cock, and wrapped her hand around the length of him.

Max tore his mouth from hers and groaned low. Throwing his head back, he let her continue with what she was doing, and what she was doing was heaven.

“God, that feels so good.”

Knowing he wouldn’t last much longer and not wanting any unsuspecting customer to witness this, he pulled her hand away from him and backed away from her. With one look at her, he knew what was going through her mind: Was he turned off by her? Had she done something wrong? Was he going to leave her?

“Max, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have...” Liz rambled on.

She knew she moved too fast when it came to guys, and after doing what she had just done, he’d leave for sure. But when she looked back up at him, she noticed he had a smirk on his face as he reached for the ‘open’ sign and flipped it over, and locked the door.

“Baby, don’t be sorry. I just didn’t want anyone walking in on us.” He replied, his voice dropping lower and lower with each word, as he made his way around her and wrapped his arms around his waist. “And I sure as hell don’t want anyone walking in on this.”

With no words spoken, Max slipped his hand under her jeans, gasping when he realized that she wasn’t wearing anything under her jeans. Pausing momentarily, he heard her voice.

“I sometimes like to go, how you say commando.” Liz half whispered, half moaned, and with knowing what was to come she pleaded with him. “Please don’t stop.”

“Never.” He whispered, sliding his hand lower. He felt her legs open up to him as he parted her already moist lips and easily slid a finger inside her. Feeling how easy it was for him to slide in and out of her warm heat was enough to make him cum right there.

“Oh..god.”

Max smiled knowing she was wet and it was only for him. Knowing how wet she was, only made him want to taste her more.

“How does that feel baby?” Max asked, adding another finger and quickening his thrusts.

Liz gasped for air as she tried to answer him. “So..go..good.” The need for air was getting more and more intense with each thrust Max made.

“You’re so wet. So wet, baby.” He whispered, as he used his other hand to flick the light-switch to ‘off’. “You’re so easy to slide into, tell me does it make you wetter to know that my cock is so hard and just thinking about sliding into your wet warmth is enough for me to cum right now?”

Max smiled as she not only nodded, but he felt more juices coat his fingers as he added a third and with his thumb traced circles around her clit. Just when he thought she couldn’t take much more, she widened her legs more for him and began to ride his fingers.

Liz used her free hands to brace herself against him as she brought her hands up around his neck and rose her hips, meeting the thrust of his fingers. She tossed her head, so that her hair fell to one side, giving her complete control. His fingers worked like magic on her aching center and knew she was only moments away from a earth shattering orgasm.

Max watched as she took control and the way she worked her hips on his fingers made his cock twitch with anticipation. If she rode his fingers like this, good god just imagining her on his hard, straining cock riding him hard and fast made him moan out loud. Knowing she was close, he gave her clit some extra special attention as he rubbed around it, harder, picking up speed with his three fingers. He felt her muscles squeeze his fingers only seconds before she screamed out his name in pure bliss.

Slowly sliding his hand back out from her jeans, he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked greedily on them. She tasted like sweet honey. God, he was now addicted to her taste and her juices.

She was still trembling as she came down from her high and laid her head back upon his chest which was moving fast.

“That was...incredible. Thank you.” She whispered.

Max leaned forward and kissed her neck, slightly nipping and biting. “Watching you cum and as you screamed my name will be forever printed in my brain, but I’m not done with you yet.”

He was so focused on her neck and how good her skin tasted, he didn’t realize that she had brought her hand down from around his neck to his waistband. Liz turned around, pulling him for a deep, loving kiss that left him wanting more. All the while, Liz slowly slid her hand underneath his pants, beneath his silk boxers to wrap her hand around the length of him. When she did, he pulled his face away from hers and groaned loud.

“God.”

Liz paused. “Am I hurting you?”

Max placed his hand on top of hers. “You’ll only hurt me if you stop what you’re doing.”

“I don’t plan on it.” She paused, then got a wicked gleam in her eyes. “I like you hard and waiting for me.”

Liz then leaned up, to whisper in his ear the thing she knew that would drive him crazy with want. “I can’t wait to slide my wet pussy down your cock and ride you till I cum, screaming out your name again.”

Max’s chest was desperately trying to get some much needed oxygen back into his system, but with those words he lost all thought. He jerked off her top and brought his head down to her already straining nipples and closed his warm mouth around the first one, while rubbing the other nipple between his thumb and finger.

Liz jerked in pleasure. No man has ever treated her like this, and she loved it. She ran her hands through his hair, pulling him closer. She didn’t even realize she was walking backwards, till she felt the store counter against her back.. Feeling the vibrations from the stereo only intensified the intense feelings she was getting from Max. The words of the song matching what she felt:

I touch the right spot at the right time

Liz moaned knowing how true those words were. He had given her so much, and was close to bringing her to the brink again, when she slowly pulled his head away from her breast. His chest rising up and down quickly trying to get some oxygen into his system.

She turned around and pushed Max against the counter and kissed him wherever there was exposed skin. She lifted his shirt and pulled it off. Her hands massaging his chest, drawing circles around his straining nipples, as Liz brought her head down and lightly massaged one with her tongue.

“Oh, god.”

Liz smiled wickedly as her hand had a mind of its own. Slowly it crept over his abs, past his stomach, slipping inch by inch inside his pants. She heard him growl as she wrapped her hand around the length of him and slowly began pumping her hand all the way to the tip. The other hand, she easily slid his pants down to his ankles, allowing his cock to stand, aching to be touched.

“Baby...please...”

She knew what he wanted, but wanted him to say it. She brought her other hand up to her mouth and licked it. She then brought it down and replaced it with her other hand. Speeding up her actions, she rubbed his tip using his fluids to further lubricate his already throbbing cock.

“Baby...” He groaned.

“Tell me, and I’ll do it.”

He pulled her close to him, for a slow, hot, yet teasing kiss that left her wanting more. He moved her hair aside, as he added pressure to her sensitive spot, then brought his mouth up to her lips, his voice husky and deep.

“I want to feel your mouth around my cock, sucking me to completion.”

Liz began to lower herself, when Max brought her back up.

“But first.” Max began, as he unbuttoned her jeans and slide them down, watching her as she stepped out of them. “There, that’s better.”

Liz slowly slid her body against his as she brought her mouth to where she knew he needed it the most. Bringing her tongue out, she touched the tip, then inch by inch she took him into her mouth. While doing that, she brought her hand up and lightly massaged his sac. She twirled her tongue around him, making low vibrations in the back of her throat as she brought him even deeper into her mouth.

His thrust started out slowly, afraid of hurting her, then quickened. She took all that he gave and more. He felt the familiar tightening in his cock, seconds before he threw his head back and screamed out her name in pure ecstasy, feeling his seed slide down her throat as she swallowed everything.

He picked her up and sat her on the counter as the next lyric to that song played:

I'm trying to explain baby the best way I can
I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands

“He’s right, you know.” Liz said, smirking.

Max groaned, once again, feeling himself harden. He looked down, amazed at himself. Not once had he ever gotten hard so quickly. He noticed that Liz saw it, too.

“You’re never satisfied, are you?” She teased.

“Oh, I am. It’s just being near you while your naked doesn’t help the fact that right now I want to bury myself all the way inside you over and over again.” His voice dropped to barely a whisper, as he pulled her to him and picked her up, placing her on top of the counter and spreading her legs. He stepped closer, feeling her moist lips on his tip, almost made him drop to the floor, his legs were so weak.

“How do you want it Liz?”

“I want it every way you can bring it, hard and fast, to slow and teasing. But...” Liz said, scooting closer to the edge, bringing him in two inches. “I want you right now, thrusting deep inside me.”

With those words, Max pulled her to him so fast, while thrusting inside her in one quick motion, filling her all the way. Just the way she wanted it. He pulled out again slowly, to the tip and slammed back into her. The feel of her tight, slick walls almost made his legs buckle. Liz noticed this and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Lower yourself slowly onto the ground, Max.” When she saw he was about to protest, she added. “Let me ride you, baby.”

While keeping himself inside her, he did as she said. Once fully on the ground, Liz brought her legs up, to where she was sitting on her knees, while sliding down his cock. Squeezing her thighs together, pulled him in deeper. Placing her hands on his chest, her movements quickened, but the pleasure building made her hands and arms weak, and her movements slow.

Max placed his hands on her hips and picked her up and thrust her back down onto his throbbing cock. Her juices had begun to slide down and onto his thigh. He knew she was close, so he picked up speed and impaled her on him more. One more quick thrust of his hips, took him all the way inside and hit her clit in just the right place as she tossed her head back and screamed out his name. Her muscles squeezing his cock and milking it with her juices brought him over edge, letting go and yelling out her name, as well.

After several moments of silence, Liz brought her head down and laid it on his chest, getting her breathing under control, while listening to his heartbeat. She felt his arms wrap around her and hold her close, all the while, not pulling out.

“That was..incredible.” Liz whispered.

Max smiled and kissed her forehead. “Yes, it was baby.”

They laid there for at least another hour, the song Max had playing, began to play again. Radio stations always repeated themselves, but at that very moment, Max Evans didn’t care. All he cared about was the young woman he held in his arms, as his eyes became heavy with sleep. The last of the song played in the background.

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot
Last edited by linliz68 on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.