PRUNING POLICY

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by jbangelo »

maipigen wrote:It's that time again. My story, the antarian timetravellers needs to be pruned, if someone's got the time for that;)
Thanks in advance!
Thanks, it is done!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 96 and my authors note too for me? I would be greatful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar Chapter 1 to Chapter 96 and my authors note too for me? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 23 and my authors note too for me? I would be greatful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar Chapter 1 to Chapter 23 and my authors note too for me? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 122 and my authors note too for me? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 122 and my authors note too for me? Thank you so very much!!!!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 122 and my authors note too for me? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 122 and my authors note too for me? Thank you so very much!!!!

L-J-L 76
Done.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 162 for me? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 122. Thank you so very much!!!!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 162 for me? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 122. Thank you so very much!!!!

L-J-L 76
Done. Can you please start providing links to stories? Thanks!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 194 for me on page 21? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 194 on page 21. Thank you so very much!!!!

Here is the link to Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 4&t=138254

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden From Chapter 1 to Chapter 194 for me on page 21? I would be grateful if some one would please prune my story called Princess Of Antar2: The Hidden from Chapter 1 to Chapter 194 on page 21. Thank you so very much!!!!

Here is the link to Princess Of Antar 2: The Hidden
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 4&t=138254

L-J-L 76
Done.

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Hi!

This is way overdue, but I think "Lethal Whispers" and "Unbreakable" are in serious need to be pruned :roll:

Thank you!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa