The Intimacy of Strangers (CC,M/L,Adult)*Complete*4/4/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Intimacy of Strangers (CC,M/L,Adult) chpt 2 5/5/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. What will happen when Liz wakes up? Will Liz see Max and Michael? Will Max, Liz and Michael talk? Will Liz try and run away? Will Liz stay and talk to Max and Liz? Will Liz keep fighting Max and Michael? Will Max and Michael keep Liz safe? Will Liz remember her past? What will happen when Liz remember her past? Will she stay with Max and Michael or leave? Will Doctor and FBI find Liz, Max and Michael? Or will Max, Liz and Michael run away? Will Max and Liz get back together? Will Max and Liz be like they were in high school? Will Max and Liz be lovers? Will Max, Liz and Michael live through whatever danger is coming? Will Max and Liz have a haoppy ending together? Will Michael stay with Max and Liz? Sorry for all the questions. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

Another wonderful part. can't wait for more
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! After what Liz had to go throught, loosing all their friends and families, I am not surprised that she reacted the way she did, with Michael: She has and had no connection to him and couldn't remember him, as she was mindwarped...

But Max, they saw in each other soul - through their connection - so I guess that the reason why she still - deep down in her - recognize him!

Looking for more impatiently! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

* Chapter 2 is on the first page *

<Author's note>
Gosh I'm so sorry Eve & anyone else if I made this too vague, its hard when it's so clear in your mind to remember that you are not seeing what I am.

Liz was blind folded the entire time, she never saw either one of them. Only when Max used his powers to force her to sleep did he remove the blind fold.

Also when he mind warped her he just took away her memories from the day after the shooting on, he convinced her that they were just lab partners, that Isabel, Michael and Max were just ordinary kids she went to school with. He also made her believe that there was no bullet in the crashdown that day, that he she got scared & fell hitting her head & breaking the ketchup bottle on herself. That he just helped her up, made sure she was ok.

Obviously she's going to have major parts of her life that are blank to her, this is why she started seeng Dr. Dexton, it was easily explained away due to the massive emotional trauma she endured the night of graduation. Everyone who really knew about them was killed that night & the rest would never bring it up because of the immense loss that she suffered.

So she does know Michael & Max but only as fellow students from high school.

I'm implying that she doesn't recongize their voices because they are in their late twenties now & sound more like men then teenagers.

Everything will be explained as the story goes on.

Sorry about any confusion.

Thanks for reading
Carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Wow, great chapter . :mrgreen:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Thanks Carrie for the explanation! Now it made sense... why she was so afraid to be kidnapped from strangers! EVE :wink: :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

We're feeling Max's guilt......and he sees a changed Liz.
Of course he is changed too......and so is Michael.
Max has an interesting cabin, and especially the secret room.
I can see why they had to mind warp Liz again, she was beginning to remember.
Thanks for the wonderful part,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Great part. Boy is Liz going to be pissed when she remembers everything!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

I like this. Something different! I am looking forward to read more!!! Keep writing!
Wendy
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Carrie,

Great new chapter I'm loving this story a lot. I can't wait to read what happens next between Max and Liz. Will they talk? Will Liz start remembering her past? Please post more soon

Special thanks too

claudialynn