Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 71 - Completed - 7/15/2018

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 60 - Updated - 5/22/2018

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Max and Beth should meet and hopefully that will help Beth remember. And I think Grace should go talk to Beth and her daughters. Poor Max he is going through a lot. Good thing Kyle, Isabel, Michael, Maria, Jim are there for Max. Hopefully Max, Beth and girls will see each other and talk really really soon.

L-J-L 76
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Reunion - Chapter 61 - 5/25/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

“You can’t rush Max, you need to take something like this one day at a time,” Kyle advised his brother and law. “You won’t know until you face her one on one,” he said quietly. “It’s easy to make assumptions without know the other side. You have two other children you need to get to know.”

“I know,” Max admitted as he remembered back to be seeing Alexandra in Jim’s office the day before. “They need to know their family.”

“Yes, they do,” Kyle nodded. “Just like Beth has lived these thirteen years without her memory. The girls have lived these years, their formative years, without knowledge of their history, the warts and all, their family. Isabel needs to know them. Jeff and Nancy need to know them, your parents need to know them and most importantly you and Grace need to get to know them.”

“I hate this,” Max muttered. “But you’re right, I do need to accept this is the situation we are all in and make do with it, and try to take the next step.”

“I know that it’s hell. I can’t imagine if it was Isabel and happening to me, what I would do so I can only tell you words, it’s you who has to live this regardless of where it may go. You and Grace.”

“I am glad you don’t have to face it,” Max said. “I wish I didn’t.”

“I met her Max,” Kyle said. “I do believe she’s Liz behind the wall that is blocking her memory, but even if her memory comes back tomorrow. She’s never going to be the same person that she once was. None of us are the same people we were fourteen years ago, and certainty not you. So, take it one day at a time and maybe you will find that you can deal with who she is now, and there will be a merging of the two Liz’s and you will love this new Liz.”

“But if she can’t accept her old life?” Max asked as a portion of his brain was in a defeatist position.

“You will have to deal with it, but it’s too early to say that she can’t handle both sides of her life. She just needs to get to know her old life as your wife, and as Liz.”

“So, you’re basically telling me that she can’t do this without seeing me face to face.”

“No, she can’t,” Kyle admitted. “She met Maria today.”

“How did that go?” Max asked as he sighed for the mere idea that Maria would have to deal with Beth not being the Liz she had been so close to as kids, and even into their early adult life.

“Surprisingly well.” Kyle smiled. “I am sure it was killing her that she was looking into Liz’s eyes and, yet those eyes have no memory of her right now, but she was able to handle it with class, and was very friendly and encouraging of her and the twins.”

“I am glad,” Max smiled.

“So, take the chance, and see where it goes” Kyle advised.

“I want to thank you Mom and to you Jim for helping out while Michael was away, and then my little trip,” Maria smiled at her mother and Jim as they had come over for drinks before dinner. “You helped out with the kids, and I appreciate it.”

“It’s nothing,” Amy said. “They are our grandchildren and we will always be here for there.”

“We thank you,” Maria said as Michael walked into the room and gave a kiss to his wife, and a hug to his mother in law. “You’re home.”

“Some work at the office needed my attention,” Michael smiled as he took a seat. “So, I see we have guests.”

“Mom and Jim wanted to come over and spend some time with us, before Jake’s surgery tomorrow.”

“How is Jake handling it.”

“He’s counting the hours,” Maria smiled. “He’s tired of the chair. Crutches will give him some more freedom.”

“I amazed he’s kept his sanity in this short period of time,” Jim asked.

“He’s actually been pretty good about it,” Maria muttered. “But it’s also allowed a diversion from other aspects of his life.”

“Who knows what he would do if he had more freedom,” Amy commented. “With Tommy in the hospital.”

“Is there anything more in that regard,” Michael asked.

“As I commented to Maria earlier at the station. Elizabeth’s story is holding for now, as the Ellis family hasn’t given it any notice at all but then they barely have given their son’s care any notice either. So, Grace and Tommy aren’t in the situation yet, but Tommy hasn’t woken up yet, so there is no telling how it will stay.”

“Isabel helped us by keeping Elizabeth’s story to the minimum,” Amy asked.

“Elizabeth had probably done more harm to the situation than Grace in inflicting the harm,” Jim admitted. “She did a large amount of covering up of the crime.”

“That she did,” Maria admitted.

“She’s definitely your daughter,” Jim commented towards Michael and Michael could only be amazed at the similarities given he probably did even worse back when he was a teenager and they had been very lucky that a large part of it hadn’t been caught by the authorities or covered up by Jim himself.

“Don’t I know it,” Maria laughed.

“Speaking of the mastermind,” Amy smiled. “Where is my granddaughter?”

“She’s off with Grace,” Maria sighed.

“When will she be home?” Amy asked.

“I don’t really know. Elizabeth is being a friend to Grace and she felt like Grace needed some time away from the chaos of her life, and so they are off doing something.”

“Should we worry?” Michael asked thinking about the level of chaos that his daughter and goddaughter could get into on their own, especially when one is stressed out.

“I am thinking not, but given how much upheaval the girls have experienced in the last few weeks who knows. But I think the motive is pure, but we should keep an eye out for any trouble.”

“Will do,” Jim said.

“Do you want to stay for dinner,” Maria asked. “We’re having burgers at Jake’s request, and without Elizabeth here we will have plenty of food.”

“We could,” Amy said.

“We can,” Jim said as he knew his wife loved the idea of having dinner with her daughter and her family, and it was quiet at home. “I’ll call the station and put word out to inform me if there are any suspicious activities with the girls.”

“What made you come out here?” Elizabeth as they headed to a familiar. “I wanted you to get away from all the stress of your life, and that includes you mother,” she muttered as they stood and looked at the headstone near the family chamber. “This is not what you need right now.”

“It’s not,” Grace admitted. “But I couldn’t help it. I saw her today, it was briefly sure, but it made it real. And I can’t help but wonder why did it all start here. So, close to the caves, and the pod chamber.”

“If it was a plot against the clan, or your father, then maybe it was pure coincidence that it started here. Whoever did this couldn’t have known that your mother was coming home from work that day.”

“If it’s a plot, then yes, they would have known that Mom worked two hospitals and was at the one furthest away from home on that specific day.”

“So, who do you think it was?” Elizabeth asked.

“Dad tells me it’s not Tess Harding,” Grace said.

“She’s dead. isn’t she?” Elizabeth asked she thought back to the stories the older kids had heard about their parent’s teen years, and while they always got the half truth in the stories, they knew enough to knew Tess Harding was real trouble.”

“So, they say.” Grace admitted.

“Your mother disappeared when you were two years, years away from high school when both Alex and Tess died.”

“I know, but one thing you never know with one of us is if they are really died. Dad is insistent that she is dead, but how can they really know.”

“If she turns into ash?” Elizabeth thought. “We know that is how aliens truly die.”

“But then Dad came back to life?” Grace said. “They said that your grandfather saw Dad turn into ash, and then days later came back alive through someone else.”

“He took over another body,” Elizabeth asked.

“Yes, although I admit that that only happened because they were making Dad heal the old guy in the first place and some weird instance of transference happened, and Dad’s essence transferred into Clayton’s body and Dad’s spent body turned into ash.”

“I doubt your father would have been healing Tess Harding at the time of her death,” Elizabeth asked.

“Nope,” Grace agreed. “The last thing they wanted was her alive once it was known she responsible for Alex’s death.”

“And he only came back because he missed your mother, and he couldn’t forget her.”

“No she couldn’t,” Grace thought back to the story she heard from Maria and Aunt Isabel about that time, in which they believed Max was dead and he was but Liz fought the tyrant who had Max’s essence in him and who was trying to kill Liz at that time but Max had to battle to come back and stop it, and made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his soulmate and then when she believed she lost him for good, did she kiss him and he came back.

“So, who else could it be?” Elizabeth asked.

“Who knows,” Grace said. “Dad did have some enemies back when they were our age and who knows who would want to come back and create havoc when our parents weren’t looking, and ultimately succeeded.”

“They certainly did succeed,” Elizabeth. “So, you saw your mother?”

“Yes,” Grace admitted as she looked at the tombstone. “And then I remembered, that I saw her before.”

“When?” Elizabeth asked as she knew it was better for her friend to talk about it and not push her feelings deep in her and ignore it, so she allowed the conversation.

“When I landed in the hospital when Jake and I took that trip, and I lost the baby.”

“Oh wow, she was there?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yes, she was my doctor. She was there when I briefly woke up after arriving at the hospital, when I woke up again I thought for a moment that I imagined it, that she was a hallucination because I miss her so much.”

“So, she wasn’t.”

“Nope,” Grace admitted. “She was there, and I called her ‘Mommy’”

“Damn,” Elizabeth asked in an awed voice.

“Did I interrupt something,” Isabel smiled as she walked into her home after finishing up the day at the store, and closing it all up and coming home and finding her brother talking with her husband after seeing his car in the driveway when she pulled up. “Hey!”

“Hey,” Max said as he took the hug his sister offered. “How was business?”

“Busy,” Isabel smiled. “Which is how I like it.”

“I am glad,” Max said. “I came over to pay a visit and your husband told me that you were spending some more time at the store today.”

“To make up for closing up yesterday,” Isabel admitted. “I think I made up for the loss of business, which I am grateful for, so how are you?”

“I am doing alright,” Max said. “Life can be complicated, and I hate complications.”

“Yes, it can,” Isabel nodded. “Were you two talking about Liz?”

“It couldn’t be helped,” Kyle said as they walked into the kitchen and Isabel opened the fridge to see what was left of dinner, or any other leftovers. “The pasta is on the bottom shelf.”

“How are the kids?” Isabel asked.

“Doing homework, or watching television in the case of Jamie.” Kyle said. “I checked in on them minutes before you got home. “Yeah we were talking about Liz.”

“Have you seen this woman?” Isabel asked her brother.

“No,” Max shook her head. “Kyle has been encouraging me, and yet I can’t not get the courage to deal with the truth if she actually does look like Liz.”

“She would really be alive, and it would make it real.”

“Yeah,” Max acknowledged.

“I hate this for you Max,” Isabel said as she saw the weight on her brother’s shoulders. “If you need our help, we are here for you.”

“Thanks sis,” Max smiled. “I appreciate that.”

“I think we need to get going,” Grace said as they walked back to the car as she finished looking at her mother’s tombstone, and she looked at her watch. “We have time, do you want to go to a movie?”

“Sure,” Elizabeth smiled as they continued to walk but then she thought she saw a white light. “Hey, do you see that.”

“See what?” Grace said as they stopped walking and she turned to her friend. “What did you see?”

“A white light,” Elizabeth said. “It was faint, but it was over there” she said, by the stone that said Grace’s mother’s name.

“We were just there, I didn’t see anything.”

“It was a like a person watching us,” Elizabeth asked as she watched for the faint light again, but didn’t see it again. Maybe I’m just imagining, and it was nothing,” she said out loud. “Given everything that has happened lately we can’t let go of that possibility.”

“Maybe,” Grace asked as she thought back to her own experience with the white figure. The vision of Alex Whitman who visited her days ago, and warned her about something coming the clan’s way, and now she had to wonder if he was warning them that her mother was indeed alive.

“Let’s go,” Elizabeth said as she assured herself that they were safe, and currently alone out in the desert.

“Okay,” Grace nodded as they got as far as the car when they heard a sound…and they looked back, and their jaws dropped. “You again”

“Me again,” said the spirit of Alexander Whitman.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 61 - Updated - 5/25/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Max really just needs to go see Liz and get it over with. Ok why is Alex still hanging around?
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 61 - Updated - 5/25/2018

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kyle was giving Max good advice. The sooner the better they have that "face to face".
Jake's surgery goes well.
So Tommy hasn't come to yet?
Seems like Alex's spirit might need to help out some more.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Kyle is right Max, Grace, Isabel need to go see Beth and the twins. Maybe when Max, Beth see each other Beth will remember. Why is Alex still there? Is Alex trying to get everyone to meet and talk?

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please come back with more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what Alex is going to tell Grace and Elizabeth???? And can't wait for Max, Beth and girls meet????

L-J-L 76
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Reunion - Chapter 62 - 5/30/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

“You are actually him?” Elizabeth asked amazed by their visitor, one that both girls were able to see, and it stunned both of them to be able to communicate with a ghostly vision of their parent’s childhood best friend.

“Yes, I am Alex,” the vision said. “And you are Elizabeth Amy Guerin, you are the picture of your mother and father,” he smiled at Maria’s daughter. “I know they are very proud of you.”

“Most days,” Elizabeth admitted.

“They went through worse,” Alex advised the teenagers. “Anything you two are going is overwhelming but nothing like your parents went through, although you Grace, you went through a whopper.”

“Is he there with you?”

“Yes, he is, your great grandmother is currently fascinated by him and keeping an eye on him as we speak.”

“She knows the circumstances?” Grace asked.

“Yes,” Alex nodded with a concerned face. “She knows, but he’s family. And even though he wasn’t meant to be with you and your father, he’s blood.”

“That he was,” Grace sighed.

“Why are you here?” Elizabeth asked for her friend who she knew was going through some real emotions at the moment. “We don’t get it.”

“I am here observing, making sure you two are alright.”

“Why?” Grace asked weakly.

“Because your parents paid a great service to me once at great cost to both of them at the time, but they made it through, and it’s time I pay them back.”

“You know my mom is alive?” Grace asked.

“Yes,” Alex said. “I am not happy with the circumstances that separated her from you and your father. But the time has come to rectify a grave wrong.”

“If you know, why couldn’t you come and warn us years ago,” Grace asked with tears coming down her face. “We missed her Alex, she should have been home with Dad and me, and Dad needed to know his other daughters and we all missed out fourteen years of memories.”

“I know Grace, I know.” Alex said. “I am here to help. But it can’t just be me, it has to be your parents who brought this about. Your mother memory is a real barrier and a wall that divides.”

“She should have been allowed to come to terms with her life early on and not fourteen years later.”

“I know,” Alex said. “I wish it could have been different.”

“So, do I,” Grace muttered.

“Who did this to Grace’s mother,” Elizabeth asked as she butted into the conversation. “Who wanted to hurt her family like that,” she asked.

“Your parent knows,” Alex said.

“Tess Harding?” Grace asked.

“NO!” Alex shook his head. “She was dead fourteen years ago, and still dead today, and she’s not coming back.”

“Then who?” Grace asked.

“That is your parent’s business because I never personally had any personal conversations with the individual as it was after my time,” Alex said. “I am only here as a guide to make things right.”

“Then why tonight?” Elizabeth warily asked.

“You are just like your mother you know that Elizabeth and just as suspicious as your father.”

“It’s a family trait,” Elizabeth muttered.

“Maybe it’s time to get some answers,” Alex asked.

“How?” Grace asked.

“It’s up to you to decide,” Alex advised. “It’s not my place to tell you. Your mother is here in Roswell now, so are your sisters. Maybe it’s time to finish this.

“How?” Grace asked again.

“You know.”

“Tell me,” Grace persisted.

“You know,” Alex said before disappearing which left Grace and Elizabeth to look at each other with wonderment. “You are strong, you will make it through anything that may come your way, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the moment.”

“What was that?” Grace asked.

“You got me,” Elizabeth said as they got in the car, and looked at each other. “He seems to want us to do something?”

“Yeah, he did, didn’t he?” Grace wondered as she started the car, and they turned off onto the road to take them back to Roswell. “Maybe I should do something?”

“What?” Elizabeth asked.

“Have you told Mom and Dad what is going on?” Isabel asked her brother and they sat in the living room after she had checked in on the kids who were now all watching television in their individual rooms and Max had elected to stay and visit with his sister and brother and law.

“I know I should tell them, but I haven’t yet,” Max sighed.

“Well, they need to know what is going on Max,” Isabel said. “They will want to know so they can be there for you and Grace, and support you guys.”

“I only had the courage to tell Jeff and Nancy today. One step at a time Is,” Max muttered.

“Well Jeff and Nancy are the most important people to know next to you and Grace,” Isabel muttered. “How did it go?”

“Better than I expected,” Max said quietly. “They didn’t want to be believe it and I am not even sure they believe it now, but they are open to the possibility, which is start.”

“It brings their daughter back into their lives,” Kyle remarked. “Anyone would want that, and especially two parents who lost their only child.”

Max nodded thinking if the situation was reversed and he had lost Grace, and had the chance to have her back in his life, he would take it without a second thought which made him wonder why he had been so resistant of the fact his wife was alive.

“You need to see her,” Isabel said as she could almost read her brother’s mind. “That is the only way this can become real for you.”

“I know,” Max nodded.

“You can take your time but maybe you should at least tell Mom and Dad.”

“I know,” Max said.

“It was a great of you staying for dinner Grandma and Grandpa,” Jake said as he wheeled himself into the living room as he followed his grandparents once dinner was over and they all went their own way with Belle, Colin, and Liam going up to their rooms while Maria and Michael finished up with the dishes.

“How are you really doing honey,” Amy asked of her eldest grandson.

“Excited that at least I can start to get back on my feet starting tomorrow,” Jake said. “It’s going to be painful, but it can’t be as bad as the pain while I am in this chair.”

“You’re not doing too much, right?” Amy asked.

“I have yet to leave this house, so no, I am not.” Jake said. “I can only do so much here at the house, so it’s been pretty quiet.”

“I am glad,” Amy said. “I want you to be take it easy with your recovery after tomorrow, okay?”

“Yes Grandma,” Jake said as his mind still was on his sister and Grace’s activities and his fretting into their state of mind, and just what they would get themselves into as his grandfather walked into the room. “Grandpa?”

“Yes?” Jim asked.

“Are you sure that everything is safe for Elizabeth and Grace?” he asked.

“As much as we can be sure,” Jim assured his eldest grandson. “The Ellis family isn’t questioning the official story as of yet, and we have kept Grace out of it and you for that matter. Only our inner circle knows the true facts.”

“Camryn knows,” Jake admitted.

“What?” Maria asked as she came into the living room and overheard her son discussion with Jim. “How on earth does she know?”

“She put 2 and 2 together,” Jake sighed.

“How?” Maria asked again.

“Grace told her that I was out of school because of an accident, and didn’t get that specific with her and so Camryn stopped by and therefore she was able to see how serious it was and then the school grapevine does know Tommy is in the hospital, and well Cam could tell add, and figured it out.”

“Damn,” Maria groaned.

“Mom, Cam is not going to tell anyone. She was with me at New Year’s, at the party and could tell whatever happened with Grace got serious and she’s kept it to herself, so I can assume she will keep any suspicions she has into my accident to herself.”

“Let’s hope,” Maria sighed. “We have been able to trust Camryn in the past with any family secrets she might have figured out, so let’s hope it continues.”

“Mom, she only thinks I got into a brutal fight. She doesn’t know about Grace’s part of it or that it was as serious as it was, so I think she’s going to keep quiet.”

“I hope so,” Maria nodded. “Too much of our lives are uncertain again, and I don’t like the feeling.”

“Mom,” Max said as he arrived back at his home and heard the doorbell as he put his coat in the closet. “What a coincidence, I was about to call you and Dad. Where is Dad?” he asked his mother as she walked into the house with a hug for her son.

“He is at work,” Diane Evans smiled as she entered her son’s home and looked around the empty downstairs. “You just get home?”

“Yes,” Max nodded. “I am sorry if I am interrupting your preparing dinner.”

“I grabbed something on the way home,” Max smiled. “Grace isn’t home as she’s out with Elizabeth tonight.”

“On a school night?”

“She needed to blow off some steam, and she needed a friendly ear in Elizabeth,” Max said as he wished to still be denial about everything he’s learned over the last few days. “What brings you here Mom? I love you, but you usually call first.”

“I usually do, but I was curious, so I took the chance. What is going on sweetheart.”

“What do you mean?” Max asked a tad tentatively of his mother.

“What is going on with Grace?” Diane asked of her granddaughter. “I was talking to Nancy earlier and she mentioned that Grace is going through some difficult times, without being specific about it.”

“Mom, Grace is fine.” Max said sighing at the relief that Nancy hadn’t talking about the news about his wife but knew his denial of the truth was not going to last much longer and if his mother prodded hard enough. “She’s a teenager.”

“Yes, she is, and I remembered those times with you and your sister and that is why I am worried.”

“Don’t be, let me handle it. She’s going through a lot and she just needs time to adjust to getting older and the changes and emotions that come with this passage of time which is exactly how Isabel and I came through it.”

“You didn’t exactly get through it in one piece, honey.” Diane reasoned. “If not for Jim, or even Liz for that matter we might have lost you when you were a teenager.”

“It was never that dire,” Max lied knowing full well they had been lucky to get out of their teenage lives in one piece, and he definitely had some true close calls and there would always be worry about history being revisited onto their children.

“Sweetheart,” Diane said looking at her son. “We were all there, remember. We might have been oblivious for most of it, but we saw how you were at certain moments in time and if Grace is having difficulty than we can’t ignore it.”

“I am not ignoring it Mom, believe me.” Max smiled. “What Grace is going through is simply emotions of being a teenager and being forced to confront growing up at the same time as certain life revelations are coming to light. What she is going through is not on the same level of what Isabel, Michael or I had to face when were teenagers. Thankfully. Still, it’s not an easy time to be a teenager but she’ll make it through, I promise you.”

“What is she facing?” Diane asked.

“Mom she rather it stays quiet for the time being,” Max sighed. “So, I rather not discuss it until she’s ready to talk about it.”

“Is it Jake?”

“Partially,” Max conceded.

“Are they starting up something?” Diane asked he son warily. She knew how dicey teenage love can be, and with Jake being older than her granddaughter, there were other things to consider.

“Not at the moment,” Max sighed. “It might be in the future, but right now, they aren’t.” he allowed and knew that was a partial lie but then his daughter was hiding from her true feelings and he doubted anything major was going to happen for the moment at least given each had bigger life altering moments to deal with than any feelings they might have for each other.

“What do you mean” Diane asked. “I don’t like prying honey.”

“You love prying Mom, it’s been what you’ve been known for since you and Dad adopted Isabel and me. We love you, but sometimes, and for Grace in particular, right now she needs to be left alone.”

“That could be dangerous.”

“I think she’s safe Mom,” Max said. “I promise I’ll keep an eye on her for the family, and if she needs help I’ll give it to her, okay?”

“Okay,” Diane allowed. “Now about you.”

“MOM!” Max whined, and Diane laughed. “I am fine.”

“No, you’re not, you look like you have the weight of the world and it’s not only because you’re raising a sixteen-year-old daughter and that can cause plenty of stress in the easiest of times. You work too much.”

“Well I am fine Mom whether you believe it or not and I don’t work too much, and I am the reason you’re getting Dad to yourself come fall time.”

“And I appreciate that honey,” Diane said. “Your Dad appreciates all the work you’ve done at the firm, but you need to take it easier. When your father goes, all the burden will be on you and with Grace at such an important age.”

“I know you do Mom,” Max said as he leaned in for a hug with his mother. “The firm and Grace was basically the only reason I kept going after we lost Liz.”

“Max…”

“Mom, don’t, please. I am fine.”

“Why does it seem like you’re not. Even the other night when you were over for dinner with your sister, you seemed like life was starting to unravel.”

“Mom, believe me when I tell you that my life was much simpler a few days ago.”

“How so?”

“I rather not discuss it right now,” Max admitted. “I am still trying to get to the bottom of it all, and I can’t even explain it to my own satisfaction, so I don’t want to deal with having to tell you or Dad.”

“We can’t help you if you don’t tell us,” Diane asked as she worried that her son was keeping something from her and she wasn’t sure whether it was good or bad. “We love you, and no matter what happened, we will support you and Grace.”

“Mom,” Max sighed.

“Max.”

“Fine but please just keep it among you and Dad if you must tell him and I know you will and you do have my permission to tell him.”

“Max, you’re worrying me.”

“Mom, I found out in the last few days that Liz is alive.”

Diane’s face went pale as the words sunk in, and her jaw opened as Max looked at his mother and she realized he wasn’t joking. “What!” she asked quietly.

“Liz is alive. My wife didn’t die.”
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 62 - Updated - 5/30/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Well at least Diane didn't pass out. But she is going to want answers and right away.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 62 - Updated - 5/30/2018

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hopefully Grace and Elizabeth will figure out what Alex is wanting them to do. And do it. Thank god Diane didn't faint. Agree with Isabel and Kyle Max, Grace need to go see Beth and the girls. Can't wait for Max, Grace, Beth and girls to see each other and meet.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Alex said it was time to rectify a wrong, but can't do it by himself...........??
Max is being almost too cautious......one step at a time.
At least he finally told his mother.
Will everyone be able to trust Camryn.....?? We shall see.
Thanks,
Carolyn