Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 37 2/24/2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Ava......morning sickness....
That's a lot for the Evans to take in.....
But they know their children a lot better now.
Can't wait for more to come.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 38 2/26/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Thirty-Eight

“Yes, Max and Liz are married by our people’s standards. Typically, a mate is selected at a young age for our leader. We prefer bonds based on love. You need to understand, when our people bond it is at a minimum for a lifetime. In some cases, we form eternity bonds. Zan and Ava had this type of bond on Antar. Max and Liz were not going to feel complete until they were reunited.”

“I guess the only thing to say is welcome to the family, Liz.” Diane hugged her new daughter.

“You do realize you are going have to talk to the Parkers. I don’t see them being so accepting. You are taking their daughter away.” Phillip counseled the couple.

“We know dad. Liz still needs to talk about her adoption. She still has questions for her parents.”

“Ava and Zan, what are you plans? Do you plan to stay in Roswell?”

“We will be stronger together. We are hoping to start taking some college class. We never had parents. We never formally went to school, but we spent a lot of our time at the library. We were living in an abandoned subway tunnel in the city and I want a better life for our baby.”

Yes, I’m pregnant. I just found out. Our blood is different so I will not be able to go to a doctor. Between me and Liz I sure we will be able to monitor myself and the baby. Zan is a healer like Max so he will be there if there is an emergency during or after delivery.”

Michael watched as Zan’s face lost some color. “Are you sure that Zan will not pass out on you during delivery?”

“Max, will be his backup.” Liz quickly volunteered.

“We just found out a few days ago so I know we will have some time.” Ava assured her.

“Do you have some place to stay yet?” Phillip asked the pair.

“Not yet but we will find something soon.” Zan said.

“You are welcomed to use our guest room until we figure something out. How are you going to explain doubles of Liz and Max in Roswell?” Phillip offered.

“I have been thinking about it. We can say that their birth parents were in some cult. The cult leaders told them to leave the children in the desert. Liz was the first to be abandoned while her parents kept Ava and Michael. Then the parents abandoned the others when they were about 6, except for Ava and Zan. Since they were in such a difficult environment it was natural for Zan and Ava to get to together as a couple. There have been plenty of studies that show identical twins marry similar looking spouses. There have been a few that marry another set of identical twins. Ava and Zan came back to Roswell to look for their siblings. It’s Roswell so people will just decide that the cult worships the aliens.” Maria provided her backstory to explain Ava and Zan.

“How long did it take you to think of that story, Maria?” Zan asked her.

“It just came to me.”

“Mom, dad I know you have more questions and we have more to tell but we need to get to Roswell. We are going to investigate the Harding house. We are to meet the Sheriff, Kyle and Serena at noon.”

“Who’s Serena?” Diane asked.

“Ava was pregnant on Antar. Just like our essence was used to recreate us, our daughter’s essence was also harvested to recreate her. The human donors that were used for us was used for our daughter. Even though she is our age, she is genetically our daughter. She just arrived in Roswell. You can meet her in Roswell. Dad, would you mind tagging along? I would like you to look at any legal or financial papers we might find.”

“We better get back to Roswell then. You probably shouldn’t leave Tess’ vehicle here until you find a way for her to leave town.”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The Evans seemed to take the news okay.......but they are worried about the Parkers.
The situation with Serena will be very difficult to understand I bet.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

The Evans really took everything well. Loved that Diane just welcomed Liz into the family. I am worried about how Jeff is going to react.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 39 2/28/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Thirty-Nine
<Harding House>

The trip back to Roswell was less stressful than the trip to the cabin. Isabel and Alex took the white SUV back to town. As agreed earlier, the group found the Jim, Kyle and Serena waiting. Jim had used Tess’ key to let them into the house.

“Serena, I would like you to meet my parents Phillip and Diane Evans. They had planned a weekend at the cabin, and we have had a long discussion about almost everything.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Evans. I envy Max, Isabel, and Liz for having real human parents. I was raised by a protector without human or paternal instincts.”

Diane and Phillip looked over their “granddaughter”. She was the perfect blend of Max and Liz. She probably favored Liz just a tad more than Max.

“Wow, you are the perfect combination of Max, Zan, Liz and Ava. Welcome to the family dear.” Diane told her.

“Jim, I guess I should be thanking you for looking out for Max and Isabel.”

“Phillip, you have raised two intelligent and strong kids. They have managed some difficult situations better than most adults. They didn’t start any of these fights. They have only been defending themselves and their friends.”

“They didn’t have time to share everything. They said it will come as the time allows. Sounds like we will need to share a few drinks afterwards.”

“Sound like a plan, Phillip.”

“Okay this is what I was thinking. Alex, try to get into all the computers and see if there are any files we may need. Michael, I want you and Maria to search the office for any bank or legal records. Don’t bother reading just bring them for my dad and mom to go through. Isabel why don’t you and Serena see if Tess left anything in her room. The rest of us will check the other rooms for hidden information.” Max gave out the assignments to the assembled group.

Diane and Phillip settled at the dining room table. Soon Michael provided them with the first box of financial information. The house and vehicles were titled to Ed Harding. Phillip soon learn that Nasado had at least $10 million in foreign bank accounts all in various names. Alex found two computers in the house. He easily gained access to both and downloaded files to CDs for additional review. Kyle and Jim located another box with surveillance photos of Liz, Maria and Alex. Max and Liz once again located the box with the photos of Max. Everyone was continuing their assigned task when they heard Isabel’s cry. All went to Tess’ old bedroom.

“Isabel what did you find that upset you so.” Max asked his sister.

“She had everything planned for Alex to go to Las Cruces to decode the alien book. She had a fake student ID already made. Nasado was going to follow him to make sure he didn’t escape. She planned to use her mind control to make him think he was in Sweden. She even emits that she doesn’t think the human brain can survive it. She wanted the book decoded so she could find the key to the granolith. She didn’t care what this could do to him.”

“She’s gone Isabel. She can’t hurt us anymore. Max, can check Alex and make sure she hasn’t done any damage.” Liz and Ava were the first to comfort their sister-in-law.
Max took Alex aside a did a quick scan. He discovered a minimum amount of damage and quickly repair it.
“Thanks, Max. You do good work. I have been having unexplained headaches recently. I feel so much better.” Alex thanked his friend.

“Given what we know about her maybe Max and Zan should check us all. Zan should check Max. It is hard to tell what she did to Max.” Ava proposed.

Max and Zan scanned the members of the group. Every human had some degree of damage associated from Tess/Kyvra’s mind control. Kyle and Jim had the most which made sense since she stayed in their home. Max was the last to be checked. Zan determined that Kyvra had increased Max’s jealous feelings. She must have done that after Future Max to make sure Max didn’t go back to Liz. It explained Max’s initial reaction to Zan.

At first, they were going to gather in the dining room to go over the legal and financial records, but Liz got pale remembering the dinner she shared with the “Hardings”. Max realized and quickly moved the meeting to the living room.

“Looking over the financial records it appears that Ed Harding had about $10 million in off-shore accounts in various aliases. This house is paid for along with the two vehicles. It would be nice if Ava and Zan could move into the house, but it may seem ridiculous for two college kids to afford a place like this. You kids need to keep up appearances. You need to continue to blend in with the crowd.” Philip shared.

“I have an idea. Could the house be transferred to my name? I have a trust fund my protector set up for me. He is a Hollywood producer so it wouldn’t seem unreasonable. Zan and Ava could stay here as well. Maria already told me the cover story. I also returned to Roswell to look for my family. Since Ava is my “sister” it wouldn’t be unheard of for us to share a place. There is a garage apartment that Michael could move into.” Serena offered.

“I like the idea as long as we can get some new furniture. I don’t want to sleep any bed that Kyvra or Toano used. We can paint the walls and make the place feel different.” Ava suggested.

"Just say when I will help you pick colors and new furniture.” Isabel was looking forward to remaking the house.

It was decided that Ava and Zan would stay in the Evans’ guest room until the house could officially be transferred to Serena. Michael offered to let Serena stay at his apartment. The group would break up. Since almost all the group had other things they needed to do, Isabel, Serena and Alex volunteered to look through Tess’ things at the sheriff’s home.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It was good that Isabel found out the truth about Tess's intentions......
With that news, all of the group needed to be scanned to determine the damage Tess did.
Isabel is excited about decorating the house for Zan and Ava......seems like many of details have been worked out thanks to the parents.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

If Tess wasn't already dust I have a feeling Isabel would have dusted her.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 40 3/2/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Forty
<Outside the Crashdown>

“I don’t think I can do this. What if they know what I am? What if they want to turn me over to the government? Unlike you, your parents had some reasons to believe you were different. I have always been the good daughter all these years. What if they can’t accept me as their daughter after they know what I am? You have had many years to think about this. I have only had a few days.”

“Liz, you are worrying too much. Besides, if they reject you it would be a good excuse for you to move in with me. If we need to, we will go on into hiding together. You are my family now Liz. We are in this together. Remember, I love you and I will be here for you no matter what.”

“Let’s get this over with.”

Max leads Liz into the Crashdown. Her parents are not downstairs so her and Max head to the family apartment.

“Hi Mom, how was your trip?”

“It was good. Your Grandma Claudia’s estate is finalized now. I left a box of some of the things she specifically wanted you to have in your room.”

“Is dad around? I really need to talk to the both of you.”

“He should be back in a few minutes. Did you end up staying with Maria?”

“Last night but I spent some time with my new friend, Ava as well. She is new in town. I think you and dad will really like her.”

“Lizzie, it is so good to see you. Did you have any issues while we were gone?”

“We really need to talk. I found some things about my past while you were gone. I know I’m not your biological daughter.”

Nancy was immediately panic stricken. How did she know? She was going to lose her little girl. She just knew that Liz would not like all the lies.

“How did you find out?” Jeff asked his daughter.

“Jeff what are you doing?” Nancy pleaded with her husband.

“We agreed Nancy, if she asked, we would tell her the truth. How did you find out?”

“I have been having my suspicions since biology last year. Two blue-eyed parents can’t have a brown-eyed child. I thought that mom may have had an affair, or I was adopted. One Thursday night I met my new friend Ava and she had some answers for me. I still need answers from you though.”

“Lizzie, are you sure you want Max here for this? There are some things about your past that we just found out. This is a family discussion.”

“Dad, Max is my partner and my family now. I want and need him here with me.”

“Okay, but I still think this should be between the three of us. After our baby was born, your mom found out she would not be able to have any more children. Then your mom went into postpartum depression. It not uncommon for new mothers but the added strain of finding out that you would not have siblings didn’t help. It got so bad your mom was emitted to the hospital. Your Grandma Claudia was taking care of our baby. My mother, your grandmother, left us a letter in her will. Our baby died of SIDS. She knew that the loss of our baby would send Nancy into a deeper depression. She had a Native American friend that had found an abandoned baby about the same age as our baby on his reservation. He brought that baby to Claudia. We didn’t know until we got to see the contents of your Grandmother’s will. You seemed different when we returned but you were only a few weeks old. We were under so much stress with your mom’s illness. I never thought you were a different child.

Liz, this doesn’t change how we feel about you. You are still our daughter. We will love and treat you the same. Blood doesn’t make a family, but love does. I couldn’t love you anymore if you were the child we brought home.”

“Your father is right. You are still my daughter. I will always love you. I love you the same today as I loved you last week. Liz you have to believe that we didn’t intend to lie to you.”

“Mom, dad, I believe you and I still love you.”

“Liz, your grandmother left you a letter as well.”

My Dearest Elizabeth

You don’t know how many times I have tried to tell you face to face about your identity. From the moment River Dog gave you to me for your care, I fell in love with you. Your mother was so vulnerable after her daughter’s birth and the knowledge she would not be able to have anymore children. I didn’t think she would be able to bare the lost of her only child. When River Dog told me of an abandon baby on the reservation, I followed my heart and knew you were meant to be a member of our family. River Dog didn’t give me a lot of details about you. I could tell he knew more about your origins than he was telling me. He assured me that you didn’t have any parents that would come back for you.

Honeybear, please don’t take this out on your parents. It was my decision to keep them in the dark. They have always loved as their own, like I have. I have enjoyed watching you grow up into the beautiful young woman that you are today. I have always felt you were destined to do great things with your life.
Please remember to follow your heart. I believe it will lead you to your destiny.

Love Always

Grandma Claudia Parker

“Max, she didn’t know about my origins, but she believed that River Dog knew more than he told her.”

“We will have to see River Dog soon.”

“What do you mean about your origins, Liz? Her father quizzed her.

“I’m not 100 percent human.”
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

ahhh, you have to come back soon :shock:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Now the truth is known....
I'm sure more is going to come out soon.
Thanks