Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 32 2/13/2019

Post by Natalie36 »

glad all went well but i feel bad for Micheal
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 32 2/13/2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That was short but sweet......Lonnie and Rath were guilty as charged.
We're happy about that.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 33 2/16/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Thirty-Three
<Evans Cabin>

“I’ll get it.” Serena said as she made her way to the door.

“Liz, are you alright? I was so worried about you. Like always, I had to stay behind. Wow, she really does look like you. I knew I wasn’t crazy. So, you are really like one of them. You have been keeping a lot of secrets from me. What is this about a visit from a Max from the future? I have so many questions.” Maria was rambling.

“Maria, please calm down we will try to answer most of your questions.” Liz tried to assure her friend.

Isabel had made her way to the kitchen and returned with a select of drinks; bottled water, cherry cokes, Snapple, orange soda and diet coke.

“I guess introductions are in order." Max told the group. "This is Zan and Ava from the other set of pods. You guys already met Serena. Zan and Ava, this is Sheriff Valenti, he has been invaluable the last few months. That is his son Kyle.”

“So, you’re the guy that tried to date Liz before Max. I heard all about you. I’m glad you are still alive.” Zan was trying not to laugh.

“These are Liz’s best friends, Maria DeLuca and Alex Whitman. Maria is our resident Nancy Drew with her investigation abilities. Alex hasn’t met a computer he can’t conquer.”

“It’s nice to meet you all.” Ava said. She was curious about her sister’s friendship with the humans. She and Zan never felt they could open enough to let others in.

“So, what has been going on? I think I have been patient so far.” Maria stated.

“My group received an invitation to a peace summit set up by Kivar. Zan and I knew it would be a trap. Either Kivar would have us killed at the summit or he would make Zan look bad to the other planets. We refused to go. Lonnie and Rath would not take no for an answer, so they tried to kill Zan. Lonnie was working with Nicholas. Yes, the little shrimp is still alive, we promise more on that later. Lonnie and Rath came to Roswell with the plan to bring Max back to New York for the summit. I came with them because I had premonitions that Max would be in danger.”

“Ava found me in the UFO Center. I knew that the last few months of my life had been a lie. Tess could not be my true destiny. I also felt that Liz and Ava would not be safe in Roswell if Tess found out I knew the truth. Ava and I went and talked Liz briefly before heading to the cabin.”

“Once we were reached the cabin, Ava told us about the others in her pod. The more we talked the more it confirmed to me that I was Max’s true mate. I then shared with Max the visit that he made from 14 years in the future. Max had returned from the future with the idea I had to prevent the two of us from getting together and encourage him to follow his destiny with Tess. He said that Serena was going to be a good friend of mine, so I knew we could trust here.”

“Did Future Max get dropped on his head or something? Max was never going to leave you for Tess.” Maria said.

“I have to agree with DeLuca. From the moment that Max healed you, no other person could come between the two of you. I should know.” Kyle added to the conversation.

“Guys, in Future Max’s life, we got together. Tess left town because she wanted to be Max’s queen. The unit was not strong enough to defeat our enemies. Isabel had died two weeks before Max’s return. Michael was killed 20 minutes before he used the granolith. Earth was being taken over by our enemies. It was the end of the world. I had to do something. So, I tried to get Max and Tess together. When that didn’t work, I gave Max a speech about not wanting to die for him and wanting to date normal boys. I knew Max would visit me that evening, so I arranged with Kyle for us to be caught in bed together. Nothing happened. I’m surprised that no one is reacting to this development.”

“Liz, I’m so sorry to tell you that Tess was spreading the rumor all over West Roswell High about you and Kyle. By the end of the day, the rumor was you were both out of school to take care of your accidental pregnancy. I almost got in a fight with Tommy Flanigan in the locker room about it.” Alex hated telling her this.

“Oh God, Max. Everyone is going to think I’m slut. Especially after we are together in school again. I’m no longer sorry that I killed that alien homewrecker.”

“The important thing is that I know the truth. It’s West Roswell High by next week there will be a new even juicer rumor going around the school. We will just have to create a really good rumor about Tess as payback.”

“Well, the three of us talked and realized that Future Max had never met Ava. Max and I would have been together before the trip to Copper Summit in the first timeline. There is no way that Max would have risked my life going to the unknown in Copper Summit. But since he was shaken by my apparent betrayal, he wasn’t thinking like my Max. By destroying the harvest and Tess doing the fireball in the high school, we impacted the war and the need for the peace summit.”

“Ava and I had talked for years about leaving the city and getting a real home. We would go to school and get real jobs. We would have left New York right after Christmas. We had no clue there were other pods or Serena.”

“I believe that Future Max didn’t know. Future Max’s letter to me referred to Tess as his mate. He said he had memories of their love but didn’t feel the same way about her in this life.”

“Thanks to Ava, Liz and I have most of our memories of Antar back. I don’t see how Future Max had many memories of Antar if he believed that Tess was his mate.”

“I did change the future and for the better I might add. Ava performed our bonding ceremony last night. In every way that counts, Max and I are married by Antarian customs.”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Now everyone is getting up to speed.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Rumors were spread around fast regarding Liz and Kyle........thanks to the blonde b........
It is obvious Future Max didn't know the truth about Tess. We knew that!
It appears the past is being straightened out......and thank goodness for the bonding.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Now everyone is getting up to speed.
Agree with Roswelllostcause. Now what are they going to do when they get home? What are they going to tell the parents?

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 34 2/18/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Thirty-Four

“Max, I told you that you two needed to talk. I didn’t say anything about you running off and getting bonded or married. Besides you deprived Liz of her wedding which we have been planning since we were ten once we decided that boys weren’t gross.”

“Maria, it was my idea for them to bond. I don’t think we would have survived without Liz getting her powers. You should know that an Antarian bonding ceremony is a very private event. Only the couple and the priestess are present. Traditionally, the crown prince or princess and their mate our joined together in the presence of the granolith. The couple stay in the granolith chamber for a minimum of twelve hours and up to three days. When they emerge from chamber, family and friends gather for celebratory dinner. To make it legal on earth they will still need to get a marriage license and go through a traditional service.”

“Well I guess we have a celebratory dinner to prepare this week as we officially welcome Liz in the family.” Isabel was eager to plan the party.

“I think we all know what happen after the ceremony, but what happened next.” Alex said. Max and Liz were blushing and confirmed everyone’s thoughts.

“I trained Max and Liz. I taught Max more about his powers. Zan then arrived. Liz and I both got premonitions of the arrivals of the others. Kyvra was the first to arrive. Liz and I killed her alien homewrecking ass.”

“Who is Kyvra?” Michael asked?

“You know her as Tess. She was the crown princess of a neighboring planet. Initially it was believed a marriage to her and Zan would occur to unite the two planets. After her mother’s death, her father King Kivar the First remarried. He has a son, Kivar the Second, that then became crown prince. Kyvra was very bitter about losing out on being a ruling queen. With Kivar the second’s birth, it was though he would marry Violandra. Zan had already fallen in love with Ava. Zan and Violandra were not close since Zan was sent away at an early age for his military training. He met Ava at the school. Her step father, Rath’s father, was the head of the school.”

“So, Ava was my step sister.”

“Yes, Michael, Ava was your step sister.”

“Cool.”

“As I was saying, Kyvra still wanted the crown. She was obsessed with Zan. Kivar II wanted to rule Antar through Violandra. Basically, we were caught between two waring siblings. Kyvra was responsible for Ava’s and her unborn daughter’s deaths. Ava and Zan had already picked out the name Serena, after Zan’s great grandmother, the last ruling queen of Antar.”

“So, my name had already been decided. You weren’t disappointed that you a daughter not a son would inherit the throne?”

“No, I considered it an honor. My great grandmother was considered one of the best rulers Antar ever had. I knew if you were anything like your mother you would make an excellent queen.”

“How did Rath and Violandra end up engaged?” Isabel needed to know.

“It was believed that Kivar II was using mind control on Violandra. Her parents thought the engagement would break the hold Kivar had on her. It wasn’t a future union based on love. Toano, you know him as Nasado, was the next to show up. He was Kyvra’s uncle. He transported her to earth. She was podded until he located you after the lights in Fraisers Woods. The four of us eliminated him. He had damaged Liz’s pod in the hopes of eliminating Kyvra’s competition. That is probably why Liz was raised as a human.”

“Lonnie and Rath finally arrived. They were shocked to see me alive and well. Lonnie tried to say that Nicholas threated her, but the granolith revealed she was working with him in the hopes of being reunited with Kivar. We know for a fact Nicholas is still alive. We don’t have to worry about Lonnie and Rath.” Zan picked up the story.

“I guess we still have Nicholas to deal with.” Michael theorized.

“Right now, from the scan of Lonnie’s brain, he is in New York. Now that we have bonded, we will be able to take him on when he returns. If there is nothing else pressing, we should call it a night. We have had a long day. We should go over to Harding house and see if there is any useful information they left behind. We will also want to go through Tess’ things at your home Sheriff.” Max was planning their next moves.

“How are we going to explain Tess’ disappearance?” Alex asked.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Great part........the bonding ceremony was explained.
Kyvra's history is provided.........but how are they going to explain her death???
Now we know when Toano, Lonnie and Rath entered the picture, but hate to hear Nicholas is still alive.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Now that everyone is up to speed time to rest aand get ready to take out Nicholas.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Now that everyone is up to speed time to rest aand get ready to take out Nicholas.
All I can say is I agree with Roswelllostcause. Can't wait to find out what Max, Liz and others have plan to take out Nichols. Can't wait to find out what Max, Liz and others will tell their parents

L-J-L 76