Against all Odds (CC, Mature) - Chapter Thirteen - Completed: 02/22/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Against all Odds (CC, Mature) - Chapter Thirteen - The End - Completed: 02/22/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Great ending. Max and Liz get their lives back.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Against all Odds (CC, Mature) - Chapter Thirteen - The End - Completed: 02/22/2019

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Great ending.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

This week on the way home from work the radio played Against All Odds. I definitely thought of this story.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So complicated!
Hope Isabel has forgiven Kyle....the government protection program wasn't taking care of Liz like they should have.
Max was heartbroken Liz was spiraling out of control....
But it all ends well.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful mystery with us.
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

Glad all worked out for Max and Liz, Happy they can be a family. They deserve it and earned it with little Claudia. Great Job!!! on another well done fic, can't wait for the next adventure :D ....Like Reunion sequel Eager to know whats gonna happen with the twins and Max and Liz :wink:
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

loved it
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Against all Odds (CC, Mature) - Chapter Thirteen - Completed: 02/22/2019

Post by Stefuh »

This was such an interesting and sad story but I'm glad that Max and Liz got their happy ending with their daughter. :) I'm also glad that Max decided to go against the rule and sleep with Liz because Claudia really saved her life! Can't wait to read more of your stories!!