Time Runs Both Ways (CC,All,TEEN) Epilogue & Author's Note - 6/2/16

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Time Runs Both Ways (CC,All,TEEN) Epilogue & Author's Note - 6/2/16

Post by Natalie36 »

thank you for your wonderful writing this was a wonderful story :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wasn't expecting this ending....
Was also surprised Liz finally thanked Tess for the mind warping powers.....it still wasn't enough.
So they go back to fix things again.
What a story, and adventure!
As I said earlier, we appreciate you completing this,
Carolyn
waneditor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by waneditor »

Melissa,

July 11, 2002 - June 2nd, 2016!

I'm sure it was a tough slog! Working on a magazine that published monthly, I always had an editor looking over my shoulder, threatening to finish my (delinquent) article herself, filling the requisite word count from the phone book if necessary.

There's something so motivating to a writer when the threat of a replacement...someone that doesn't get your intent... hangs over your head. I think if I wrote without a push, I'd find myself in freefall pretty quickly.

So thank you for finishing this wonderful addition to the M/L universe.

jim (waneditor)
zaneri1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by zaneri1 »

Thanks for completing this story. :)
emerald123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by emerald123 »

I think I was reading this story a long time ago and gave up, after a while. I have been away from RF for a while and came back a couple of weeks ago. I found this story last week. It's really great story. I'm really glad that you finished this story and glad that I was able to read this story again with the
ending.