Gone But Not Forgotten(UC/CC/Slash Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 3 of 10

Gone but Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar
Section 2: The Crack Widens
Chapter 1: The Road Trip from Hell
~ Crack! ~

Timeline: Three Months After Leaving Roswell

“You don't care, I know. You're gonna go I know” “Ventura Highway” by America

Somewhere around month three, things took a turn for the worse. At first, it was visual; a small unnoticeable look here, a longer glare over there, until all out staring would finally cumulate. This progressed to the verbal; where indiscernible vowels were muttered behind lips, slowly these sounds became words accidentally slipped into a conversation, resulting in unforgiving words deliberately used and clearly pronounced. Further progression resulted in the physical, a small accidental shoving of the shoulders leading to a small jab in the arm, until the unimaginable will happen, full out assault. As time progresses, the unnoticeable crack will widen into an impassable trench as unrepairable feelings are passed from one to the other. Within a year and a half after leaving Roswell, this trench will eventually reached into the very bowels of hell itself.

Michael leaned against the back seat while sitting in the floor. He stared over at Max and Liz wrapped in each other’s arms in another puking soulful-eye-to-eye search, ‘they can be so sickening sweet it makes my teeth hurt’, thought Michael as he adjusted his position away from their display. Behind him was Isabel, stretched out on the back seat asleep. Kyle and Maria were talking in the front as he drove. Michael stretched his legs out and tipped his head back, he could see the darkness out the window. Slowly his eyes closed as he went into his own personal thoughts.

‘These last few weeks have been spent in darkness, it is suppose to be worse in the dark, but in a way the darkness soothes me, makes me want to continue as if I am seeking the end of the black curtain. The miles go by one after another, the same stretch of black road, a road I can never go back on, a road I am trapped on, both in the physical and the mental. We’ve pass town after town, city after city, one blends into the next, one state becomes the same as the state before. On this road, we are again those six-year-old children, fearful of the future, unsure of our past, flawed, imperfect, half blood aliens seeking the truth, seeking answers, seeking ourselves.’

Maria voice came wafting over to the back, “Michael do you have a preference for dinner.”

“No whatever!” answered Michael his voice thick, waking Isabel as she stirred and moved slightly before going back to sleep. Breathing slowly Michael once again drifted off into his own world.

‘These first few weeks have been difficult for Maria, Liz, Kyle, and Isabel. They all left someone behind that they cared for very much. It was different for me, I had no one, and I need no one. Max, he was an alien King created to accept changes and the enviable loneliness that came with the title. We both could survive, but it is difficult with a whole group trudging on your heels.’

‘Personally, I could not wait to get out of Roswell. I hated it for all it stood for, my failure as a King, my subjugation by Hank, my oppression by Max, my submission to Isabel, and even my humanization by Maria. Moreover, Roswell hated me, from my teachers at school, to the neighbors, and yes, even those few adults in my life, they all hated me to one degree or another. On the other hand, they all loved Max, Roswell loved Max, and Max is Roswell, safe, secure, bland, and compliant. Nevertheless, right now I would rather be there leaving a normal life with all the problems everyday people have, than here on the road living day to day not knowing what lies around the next bend.’

“Shit!” Suddenly the van swerved on the road jolting the passengers inside. Michael cracked open his eyes see what the commotion was all about. “Sorry,” called back Kyle, “A stupid deer decided to jaywalk.” Yawning Michael looked over to Maria she appeared okay. Max and Liz were still lip locked; they probably felt the earth move more than the van swerve. He could feel Isabel behind him, she turned over in her sleep; apparently the swerving of the van had no effect on her either. Michael returned to his thoughts.

‘Yeah I am sure Max would rather be in Roswell, instead, we are on this road, running to nowhere, wanted nowhere. I know Max would rather be back in Roswell, leaving his normal human existence, with the white picket fence, career, wife, kids, home, routine. Nevertheless, he cannot, no matter how much he wants to deny it he is a King of an alien world. A world torn apart by a war that centered on him, no, on us three, we were all to blame. He thinks he can just abdicate; there is no abdication from that kind of duty. Soon he will have to live up to his destiny and accept who and what he is. But for now he is content to sit here looking at this road, living in the present with his false little home life illusion with Liz. It must end soon. It will end soon.’

Michael sifted his position again; the floor of the van was just too uncomfortable.

‘But then again maybe Max does not deserve the throne of Antar. I will never forgive Max for saving Liz, in doing so he betrayed Isabel and me. Does that sound selfish? Yes, it is, but we were the only two people in his existence, and we meant nothing to him the moment he healed Liz. He traded our lives for her, a fantasy in his mind, a stranger, a human. He was more than a brother to me, he was my life, my everything, someone who should have loved me back, but didn’t.’

“Hey, Michael a penny for your thoughts,” said Max as a balled up sock came flying at his head. Michael reached up and grabbed it in midair without even opening his eyes.

“A penny, Max you do not want to know what is on my mind, or more exactly whose mind. Rath is slowly taking over my body, forcing me to see myself as I was and will be. I am changing, I know it, he knows it, they all know it. I feel like there are two of me, one bad and one even worse. It is terrifying to know that I was once a cold-blooded, degenerate, bastard that took pleasure in numerous barbaric acts, reveling in sadistic behavior that lead to my bloodthirsty, tyrannical, vicious reputation. What will I eventually end up like, I do not even want to fathom it. It scares me; I hear the voices in my head telling me to take what is mine. How far will I go? Will I take Isabel as my property, my destiny, what was given to me? In a heartbeat if given the chance. Will I try to kill Max? I already tried and yes, I would again if chance arises.’

Michael absent-mindedly rubbed the scar on his chest, the pain shoots through him to his soul as his head begins to pound again.

‘The scar on my chest has begun to burn again, a constant reminder of my failure as King and as a friend. I would have killed Max; I could feel his breath weaken under my chest as I held the wooden stand tighter and tighter to his throat. If he had not caused the glass to fly, I would have had his blood on my hands, I do not think I could have stopped. But then again I probably would have cared less; Jesse would also have die that night before I took Isabel and Maria as mine, as bound wives. I probably would have taken Liz also as a war trophy and then I would have manipulated and control the parents into obeying me or dying. I know that I would have conquered all those around me, forcing them into servitude and slavery. The feeling of that much power was overwhelming, I had absolute power, I would have exterminated all in my path. It would have been easy; I had the powers, not only my own but from the ones I gained from Max. Oh, by the way, no one knows it, but I retained the ability to reproduce his powers, especially those inherent only to the King. I will never let on, after all a warrior has to have an ace up his sleeve. Well my reign is done; I was overthrown, this time, but not the next. For now I feel void inside, I know I am suppose to beg for redemption, but no I want vindication for my actions.'

“Hey everyone food let’s go,” yelled Kyle as he pulled into a local greasy spoon. Michael opened his eyes and got up; his legs cramped from driving earlier as he shook them out. He jumped out of the van and took Maria’s hand as they went to find a private booth.

When the motion of the van stopped, Isabel awoke and begrudgingly got up, smoothed out her appearance and walked into the café. She spotted Max and Liz in one booth smooching, devouring each other with their eyes. ‘Oh god’ she thought. Looking around she spotted Michael and Maria and went to sit with them. A few minutes Kyle came into the dining area. Seeing Max and Liz, he opted to sit with Michael and the girls. ‘I prefer when my food goes down to stay down,’ he thought as he slid into the seat next to Isabel.

~The clean slate quivered and quaked as the first crack became noticeable~
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 4 of 10

~ Vote? What Vote? ~

Timeline: Four Months after Leaving Roswell

“I’m a man of means by no means, king of the road” King of the Road” by Roger Miller

They spent the early summer in Idaho. They loved the country and for once had a great time, did a lot of work in small resort towns that were use to hiring part timers for the tourist season. They worked for a while at Sun Valley, living in a small week-by-week motel. They found some easy, low wage, but fun jobs in great scenic locations. In less than a month, though, Liz had a vision of the FBI and Max ordered everyone to leave immediately.

They fled eastward into Minnesota for a while and then wound their way back into Montana, by late August, stopping this time in Bozeman, where they pretended to be college students. They found a month-by-month lease on a furnish apartment for all six of them. It had only two bedrooms, one was referred to as the fire and ice room. The room was ‘ice’ when Kyle had it one day and Isabel the next. On the third day, it became ‘fire’ for Michael and Maria. The other room of course was Max and Liz’s, since they were married.

The town was use to young kids coming and going with the University, so jobs were plentiful, even though most were part time. Everything was going well until one morning when Max pounded on the door of fire.

"Max, it’s four in the morning. What do you want?" asked Michael as he opened the door, bleary eyed and tired, he had just gotten off work at two and only had an hour’s sleep.

"We need to leave. Now!”

"What? Why?”

"Liz had a vision. We are leaving now,” ordered Max. Lately it seemed that Max made all his decisions based on what Liz said or did; he failed on many occasions too even hear them voice an opinion.

"Max, we can't keep doing this based on a feeling or a faint vision of Liz’s. You need to chill.” Michael’s temper was rising; he tried to hold his anger but he was tired of being a puppet, told when and where to go.

"Me chill? This coming from the paranoid-don’t-trust-anyone-alien-Michael. The lets-leave-Dodge-Michael. Liz says we are in danger,” Max yelled back. “We need to go now. Liz says so.”

Michael clenched his fist and took a step towards Max. "Remember Max you abdicated the throne, there is no second-in-command and there is no King. Seems as though you and your little Queen there forgot that we are suppose to be a democracy.”

"I wasn't asking for your approval or vote." Max said as he turned and left his mind racing, ‘They expect me to allow them a vote. I do not have to give them a vote, a King may choose to listen to his advisors and then act on his own instincts and heart. But Max said he abdicated, didn’t he. What a laugh, I will never let Max abdicate. I am only biding my time as I grows stronger ready to defeat Max in a battle against myself and those who would oppose me.’

Michael mumbled some choice words under his breath as he stumbled back into his room and the bed. It was apparent to him that Max was not ready to abandon the alien King bit, in spite of his earlier claims.

Maria was already up and dressed, packing her clothes, “Time to go right?”

~This small hairline crack begins to lengthen~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 5 of 10

~ Paranoid and Tempers ~

Timeline: That Same Day and the Following

”I catch him when he's strayin' teach him how to walk that line. Man turns his back on his family ain't no friend of mine” “Highway Patrolman” by Dar Williams

Packed and ready to go, it was late September as they headed south from cold blizzards of Montana towards Florida, the state of fun, retirement, and sun. Liz had a good feeling about alligators, so they were off. It was just too cold for everyone in Montana anyway, in Florida there would be jobs and maybe their tempers would cool down as their bodies warmed up.

‘Another town, another road, another hour, spent in the unforgiving, insufferable, inhospitable, domineering alien hokey-poky dance that we are all damned to participate in.’ thought Maria sighing as she looked out the dirty, streaked window. At least in her mind her opinions counted and she could sound off, silently, but still it was satisfying. Maria curled her bare feet up as she brushed out her hair, deep in her own personal thoughts.

Hours passed silently as everyone stewed in their own juices, angry with everyone and everything. Day passed into darkness, the silence was deafening and soon the majority was asleep, restless but asleep.

’The sun is just beginning to come up over the rise, another beautiful boring day on this highway to nowhere,’ thought Max. ‘We have been through so many states in the last few months that I’m not sure from one minute to the next where we are. All the roads look alike, and after while the scenery looks the same.’

Max was driving his eyes were on the road but his mind was elsewhere.

‘The path before us is so long, day after day, mile after mile we have crisscrossed the United Sates and wandered maze-like in a deliberate attempt to confuse the FBI. Has it worked? I think so, there have been no instances and no one seems to be chasing us. Still I worry every day about being caught, about the White room and what another animal like Pierce would do to Liz and the others.’

Max pause his thoughts, opening the window of the van letting in some cool fresh air.

‘It is quiet right now. Michael and Maria are sleeping just behind me; she is snuggled into his chest. Isabel is leaning her back against Michael’s back using him as a support. I am sure Michael is uncomfortable, if he moves even a slight bit in any direction either Maria will fall onto the floor or Isabel will lose her balance. Kyle has taken up the back seat, snoring loud enough to wake the dead. I look over at Liz and smile. I still cannot believe that this beautiful creature married me, me plain old Max Evans from small town America. Well maybe I am not that plain, as much as I may try to deny it, I am part alien. I will never be fully human; I know that but do not want to face it. If I do, I feel as though I will lose control of my surroundings, lose Liz, or even lose my life as Max.’

Liz must have sense his thoughts as she smiled in her sleep whispering Max’s name. Max looked over and smiled running a free hand up her side as she arched and moved.

‘I know something deep down drives me to take what I want, to control what is mine, to determine what will be the future, to do what I want, to force those under me to bend to my will, to be unyielding. Those thoughts have to be Zan’s, waiting to emerge, to surface imposing his desires, needs and wants on others. His presence exudes a powerful essence that was use to bend those in obeying him, I can feel it.’

‘I know those feelings are wrong but they are becoming harder and harder to contain, especially since we left Roswell. I feel the terror level just below my skin, sending messages of betrayal, persecution, and paranoid delusions just waiting to burst upon the scene. During those times, Zan surfaces just a bit to give me the confidence to keep in control. However, each time I allow him out he takes more. I am afraid soon I will be unable to control him and I will lose the game.’

Another small town passes by the window. Max could hear the aggravating sound of yelping and yapping coming from the rear tires. Looking in the side mirrors, he noticed that the van had become prey for the morning romp of the local dog pack. He sped up hoping to loose them on the backcountry road. He hears the yelping getting fainter as Max retreated once again back into his mind.

‘I still cannot believe we all ran away from Roswell, from those we loved, from our safe and secure homes. We had no choice, we had to flee, a decision that was forced upon all of us. Nevertheless, I did make one big decision that not only affected me, but Michael and Isabel also.’

Kyle finally broke the silence, “Yo Max is there any food predicated in the near future.” He asked sarcastically indicating Liz’s special but annoying power.

‘I abdicated my throne, I did it; tossed everything to the wind so I could be here with the one I love, Liz. Michael and Isabel say I am crazy. That I had no right to, but did have the right I am the King. No, that is not right I gave it up. Sometimes I feel so confused. Am I crazy? I don't know. No I cannot be. Why can’t I find the right words to describe myself?’

“Hey girlfriend I gotta to use another cess pool so pull over at the nearest gas station okay?” Maria yelled.

‘Words, speaking of which, I feel them swirling about in my head, telling me, reminding me, ordering me. Words have also become a major issue lately between Michael, Isabel and me. Words like controlling, deceitful, domineering, relationships and dysfunctional have been…’

“Max did you hear me,” asked Kyle. Liz stirred at his voice, stretched and sat up. She gave a soft smile to Max and snuggled up looking at him.

“Liz, oh Liz, my Liz, she is the only one in line, the alien King inside me has subdued her under his control and she will be the dutiful little wife than Zan needs. No, that cannot be right. I feel I am powerless to fight Zan for the betterment of all concerned. I know treating Liz like this is wrong, I am wrong in allowing it to happen; no Liz must be absolutely loyal to me. I allowed Ava freedom and she betrayed us, she caused our deaths. No! That will never happen again, my wife must be loyal, my wife will be loyal.”

“Max!”

‘Kyle and Maria obviously are loose cannons they do not obey me like Liz nor am I able to control them like Isabel and Michael. I need to work on it but soon I will soon figure out a way to dominate them as well.’

“Hey Max, bathroom before I pee on the floor back here.”

Max had enough of the interruptions as he slammed his fist against the steering wheel. “Kyle, Maria quite complaining, we cannot afford another stop. They may be behind us; we have to keep moving, until Liz says its okay.” Max’s voice was harsh; his normal mild-mannered temperament was almost non-existent these days.

“Hey Max! Maria needs to go to the bathroom. Pull over at the next location. Damn the fucking FBI, we all need to stretch, use the facilities and get food.” Michael could tell Maria was very uncomfortable plus his stomach was growling.

“Please Max we all need to stop and use the restroom,” pleaded Isabel.

“Max, I need to go also,” Liz joined in trying to placate everyone knowing they were pissed at her. Her visions really were not that clear, she always had an aching feeling they could possibly be figments of her stressed subconscious; she really did not know if they were real threats or not; she could not tell anyone because then they would never believe when it was a true emergency. Liz played with the ring on her left hand; she was tense hoping she was doing the right thing.

Max was clearly in no mood to stop; his thoughts were on their safety, although a little paranoid, okay psychotically paranoid, but still he felt he was taking the best course of action. Liz gave him a pleading look and he melted right away, caving in. How was he supposed to resist that face, his incredibly beautiful wife.

“Okay, the next chance,” yelled back Max.

“Oh Look!” Maria bubbled up pointing to a sign, “Clean restrooms straight ahead. Step on it Max.”

Max pulled into parking lot, he drove to an area far away from the crowd of trucks, stopping, he sealed the doors to the van. Turning around in his seat he completely lost his temper as he proceeded to berate them all, except for Liz, for wanting food or rest. “You are all a selfish lot, every single one of you, except for Liz. We are in danger! Stopping anywhere could get us killed or dissected.” Hearing semis pulling in and out close to them, Max’s voice lowered somewhat but retained, it’s menacing quality as he continued his ranting. “I am responsible for everyone here in this van.” Max knew he was out of order but he could do very little to stop what he was doing. Something inside of him was evolving, changing, and reorganizing his mental capacities, emotions and moral values. “Am I the only one that wants to stay alive?”

The four sat there momentarily silent shocked by Max’s temper tantrum, an action they expected from Michael, but not Max.

Liz feeling bad that she had crossed her husband, agreed with him urging him to continue driving. “Max I am so sorry for wanting to stop. Let’s go on till you feel it is safe.”

Maria looked at Liz incredulous, what happened to the Liz who stood up to Max after Alex died? She was becoming the perfect little Tess, a yes man to a selfish arrogant King.

Michael was the first to speak of the four, his own temper barely held in check, as he bit the inside of his cheek. “We are all aware of the danger Max; we are not children that need a daddy to be responsible for us.” Michael took a deep breath and counted to three, he was so mad he knew would never make it to ten. “We are more vulnerable if we are tired, irritable, and hungry. We will make more mistakes, fight among ourselves, and general chaos will erupt. Is that what you want?” Michael unsealed the door much to Max’s surprise; even Isabel was incapable of unsealing his locks. “Let’s eat, I am starving for grease.”

Dinner went smoothly and quietly with no incidents; Max reverted to the old Max relaxed, calm, and was smiling and joking. It was almost as if they were all back at the Crashdown after school. Soon their stomachs were stuffed with every known fried food concoction there was and they head on slowly back to their home sweet home on wheels. Max took the van gassed it up, cleaning the windows, including the headlights and taillights. Kyle checked the oil level, radiator, tire pressure; your basic on the road maintenance examination. The girls elected to freshen up thanks to a large restroom with hot water and a small convenience store, which sold soap and small disposable towels. As for Michael, no one knew where he had wandered off until he just appeared by the van, coming from seemingly the air. Soon the six young adults headed back onto the highway to Florida.

~The small hairline crack begins to widen~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Short description of Child Sexual Abuse

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 6 of 10

~ Alien Related Pressures ~

Timeline: Five Months after Leaving Roswell

“Can't stop, and I can't stop. Got to keep on movin' or I’ll lose my mind. Oh, rockin' down the highway” “Rockin’ Down the Highway” by the Doobie Brothers

Their Florida plan worked for a while, they were too busy working, looking over their shoulders, and fine-tuning their powers to fight between themselves. Then one day once again Liz had a vision and everyone was ordered by Max to leave. This constant upset with no vote or discussion was irritating the hell out of everyone.

“Not again,” Kyle spewed out his anger. “We are not moving again?” He started pacing, tired of this continual upset. “I just got a real good job lined up; it would have been something I enjoyed, for once.” Kyle could feel a different emotion welling up inside of him, something uncontrollable, and then it happened. “No, I want to be normal,” he said as the glass in front of him shattered.

“Michael!” yelled Max.

“Hey it wasn’t me, so back off Maximilian.”

“It wasn’t me,” added Liz.

“I think it was me,” said Kyle scared, “I all of the sudden I felt this burning inside me and then poof it was gone.”

“Great, just fricking great.” growled Michael. “Sparky is alive and well, blowing up objects, leaving a nice clear trail to follow.”

“Hey! It’s not like I begged to become a member of the alien conspiracy,” Kyle shot back

“Yeah.” Michael got up and walked out back to his room, where they could hear him throwing his clothes and other items into a duffel bag.

“Michael, I haven’t finished talking.” Max shouted, angry that Michael would walk out before he had a chance to finish.

Michael came back into the room. “What’s there to talk about? Crystal ball there had a vision. Time to leave. Us slaves know the routine, your majesty,” Michael sneered as he went back into his room.

“Michael …” Isabel called after him.

“Let him go,” ordered Max as he got up to leave with Liz. Isabel watched as Max left and then ran to Michael.

"I have had enough of el Presidente," noted Kyle getting up as he started to pace rubbing the back of his neck.

“Kyle, are you okay?” asked Maria.

"Yeah,” he growled. "I'm just tired of all this alien shit.”

"I know," Maria mumbled. "I'm constantly reminded every day about just how tired I am of it also."

Before long, they were back on the road. Michael snorted abruptly as he settled down staring out a fifthly window, watching the blackness envelope them as they leave the city lights far behind.

‘I am so tired of Max, so fucking tired of him. At one time in my life, I wanted to emulate Max, to be him to have what he had. But after Liz, our dynamics changed. He confided in her about alien matters and let her freely investigate what I wanted so desperately to discover. It was if I was not good enough, but then I am not. They both are from good middle class families with virtues and morality; I on the other hand am white trailer trash. I saw it in Liz’s eye that day she came that day, and I saw it, that same look every time Max and Isabel would come to get me. Their skins crawled being there even for only a few minutes, I had to live with that trash for years.’

“Michael… I want…..”

‘I so wanted Max’s approval then and even now, but each time I tried to show my abilities, my worth, he shot me down, insulting me as if I was some kind of retard incapable of feelings or having any mental capacity. Time after time, I tried, from the key in Valenti’s desk, to Atherton’s dome, to my ability to read the star map, Max never admitted that I was right and that I had done what was necessary to discover our alien roots. There are other instances that I have shoved down deep, they sit there festering, churning, waiting until one day in the heat of the moment it gushes forth, spewing it’s venom over all in hearing range.’

“Michael…”

'I have tried so hard to be what Max wanted, what everyone wants, but it is not happening. Instead of pleasing him, I disappointed him every time. Sometimes I was driven to try my hardest, the key incident forced me into creating a winning painting, I was sure Max would be proud of me as his friend; instead the painting and I were failures in his eyes. Max would get so angry at times that he was forced to punish me physically at school, at Buckley Point, at my apartment, even with all the physical and mental abuse I still want Max to say ‘good job’, ‘you were right’, anything positive. But no, instead Max keeps information away from me, hides his powers, trusts other people on a whim like my dupe, and most of all he has pulled away from me, no longer do I feel he would hold out his hand if I was dying. I am no longer wanted or needed. For some reason down deep, I need Max, I don’t know why but I need him to want me, to love me. It sounds so fucking gay.’

‘I have tried to keep my temper in control, to keep Rath in control, to keep the memories in control, to keep… Fuck, once again he gets everything I get nothing. I am glad that Max had a good family it is only some days I wish my life did not add up to a big zero.’

“Michael…!!!!”

‘Good things never happened to me, to Max and Isabel yes, to me a big fat negative. Remember, I had Hank in my life, an abuser not only of alcohol but also of me, physically, mentally and sexually. Yes, that last part no one knows about. I have kept that secret from Max and Isabel, partly because of the shame and partly because it would hurt Isabel too much to know what I endured to keep her safe. Hank saw Isabel one day after we had reunited, she was only 9 and even at that age she was stunning, long blonde hair, big eyes, incredible. Hank forced me to choose her or me. “Choose Micky”, those words still echo in my head. I knew I could not protect her 24 hours a day from Hank, he would finagle a way to grab her and then kill her afterwards. Therefore, I chose, me, as he held me over the end of the sofa and shoved his cock into me repeatedly. I remember so much pain; afterwards I threw up and washed off in the shower scrubbing myself with a bar of lye soap and a stiff bristle brush until I thought my skin would come off trying to get Hank’s stench off me. And no, that was not a only time, it happen so many times that I lost count. That abuse finally stopped when I was 14, I hit Hank in the balls with my powers, damaging him after one exceptionally brutal attack. He was drunk and thought he fell over a box down the front steps injuring himself. After that, he could never get it up to fuck me.

“Michael… listening…”

‘I don’t know why I let it happen over and over again? Why didn' I t stop it? I ask that question all the time. Is it payment for retribution, for killings during war, for what happened on Antar, for what I did to Zan or Vilandra? God I wish I knew, I am so frustrated not knowing, it is maddening. Deep down inside, I have flashes of a similar abuse, could my past life also have dealt with sexual abuse and such hatred.’

The van came to a dead stop as Max got out of his seat and came around to the side throwing open the door.

‘Maybe that is why I cannot accept anything good in my life, why I have to degrade and mistrust everyone, why love is nonexistent for me.’ ‘Love, there I said it, I said the word, love. To me it is just a word like enigma, baffling to the mind. My love in this life is suppose to be Maria, until death do us part, you know the spiel. But I know she is only temporary until she discovers her mistake one day, then she will be gone. Poof! Like that. Like before. Fuck! I am living on borrowed time; waiting for the pellet to drop, I know it and accept it. Max is living on a hope and a dream that came true; his time is forever, his...'

“Michael listen to me,” Max shook him hard, “Why is it you never listen to what I have to say.” Michael looked at Max with dead cold eyes, no caring, no want, no love.

~ The small hairline crack explodes ~
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 7 of 10

~ The Phone Call ~

Timeline: Six Months after Leaving Roswell

“Who has to know when we live such fragile lives? It's the best way we survive” “Dirty Little Secrets” by The All American Rejects

“Controlling what the hell do you mean I am controlling Michael?” yelled Max as they exited the van. Michel just sneered at him and walked into the restaurant.

‘You think I am controlling? Everyone around me thinks I am controlling? I am not controlling, they just do not understand. Yes, I like my life ordered, neat, filed, and I want to know what is happening but I am not controlling. I am simply trying to keep everyone together, everyone safe, everyone alive. Is that selfish? Is that controlling? I think not!'

'Controlling, if anyone was controlling, it was Rath. He demanded mine and Vilandra’s complete devotion, our time, energy, emotional stability and constant presence. He was incomplete without us; he knew that, I knew that and used that need against Rath to control him.'

'Everything Michael does is impulsive, fast, volatile, unpredictable, how is Max suppose to handle him, Max has to be tough, be unyielding, be the stronger alien. Max cannot give in to him for even one minute. I once again may have to employ the same techniques I used in controlling Rath.'

'I remember Rath would come off the battlefields emotionally drained, psychotic in his actions, demented in his thoughts. Until his mind and body healed, he was dangerous and only Vilandra and I could approach or deal with him. It was, I, Zan who pieced him back together, I remember that clearly now. I would pull him out of the battles and nursed his soul, mind, and emotional well-being. Vilandra would help and we would have to contend with his nightmares, his irrational behavior, and his temperament. It was in our arms that he would rest in relaxation; it was in our arms that he sought gratification; and it was in our arms that he found peace from the horrors of the battlefield. I would call that controlling, the world revolved around Rath, and now it revolves around Michael.'

'Maybe a better word than controlling would be domineering, when referring to Rath. Of course, I have been accused of this element also, but I have no choice. I have the ability to dominate people, bend them to my will. I know I have used that ability to some degree, but I do it for our safety. I use it to keep Liz subservient to Max for his own safety. Everyone in this van must listen and obey me. I have to keep the group close to me.’

“And what will you have sir,” Max suddenly found himself sitting in the restaurant with everyone ordering their food, with no memory of how he got there.

It had been six months since the group left Roswell; Isabel was feeling guilty, guilty about lying to Jesse all those months, guilty about leaving him behind. Isabel was lost in her own thoughts.

‘Cold as Ice that song is playing on the radio in another nondescript truck stop in another no-name town. I can feel the coldness in my heart as I slip into the ’Ice Princess’ mode. I ordered dinner looking at the people I am suppose to love surrounding me, all I can see are those who made me leave my home, my family, and my husband. I know that is wrong, but I guess I am feeling depressed theses days. I feel cold inside as if all love vacated, all life ended, all hope vanished.’

‘I am so sick and tired of the black emptiness of being on the road, another blah dirty motel room, another sickening show of Max and Liz lips locked, another day listening Michael and Maria’s bickering, and another day of trying to keep Kyle off my ass. Don’t get me wrong I love Kyle as a friend, I just don’t see me and him together, in bed type of relationship.’

‘Oh God what is with men and me. Why can’t I maintain a healthy decent relationship? Something must be wrong with me, every relationship I have had has ended in disaster.’

‘Jesse, oh my poor Jesse, I treated him like a science project. Once Max determined we were staying on Earth, I decided to have a human life. Michael no longer was interested in me, as he so said very harshly to my face one night when I visited his apartment, where from the door I could see Maria’s naked back in his bed. Michael obviously had found release and pleasure in this world, and why should I be denied?’

‘I was tired of being the victim; I wanted to become a new person, stronger, in charge. The next morning I cut my hair and colored it before going to my dad’s office party. Once there I scoped out the first piece of meat that fit my qualifications, young, good looking, career orientated; a sucker. I was enjoying the affair, sneaking around keeping it a secret. Somehow, things went awry when idea of marriage became an obsession of mine making me determined to make Jesse my husband. We had barely known each other, there lies the crux of the problem, we should have taken the time to get better acquainted. Jesse really is a good man at heart and did not deserve what he got in our marriage. He deserves to be free.’

Then out of the blue, Isabel did the unimaginable, she got up from the table and went to the phones located behind the restrooms. Using a calling card she had concealed in her purse a couple of months ago, she called her father’s office pretending to be a client looking for Jesse to represent her. She insisted on only Jesse and finally the secretary gave her the firm’s name in Boston and number. Isabel dialed the number, her hands were shaking, as she asked to please speak to Jesse, she used her name Ms. Evon Izall, a previous client from Roswell.

Within seconds Jesse was on the phone, Isabel told him how much she did love him but it was time for him to go on with his life, she would never be coming back. She had to do it; she had to have closure on this part of her life.

He said he understood, that he had settled down in Boston and was doing well. He planned on a political career and then he said something she did not expect. He had met an old lawyer friend from college, who had come up against him in a couple of small trials lately. Her husband had died in a horrible car crash, she was so very lonely; he was lonely from losing Isabel, and the two of them just kind of fell into bed together one night. That one night became two and then three and so on. Jesse told Isabel that Marcela, her name was Marcela Chavez, wanted to get married and start a family, before she got much older. Jesse then admitted that he wanted to be a part of that family.

It was all Isabel could do not to cry openly on the phone. Isabel told Jesse she was happy for him, he deserved a good wife with an honest marriage. She then hung up the pay phone in the restaurant’s hallway, clutching onto the receiver trying to catch herself, as she felt dizzy. Isabel was devastated that he waited only a couple of months to jump into bed with another woman, a woman who wanted his child. ‘Maybe that was the catch to lure him in,’ thought Isabel, ‘maybe we can’t have children with humans.’ Isabel walked into the ladies room where she could throw cold water upon her face. She looked at herself in the mirror, the image was blurred as if Isabel Evans was but an illusion. ‘It is good that he has gotten on with his life; he needs normalcy, stability, a human non-alien stress free life.’ She slowly then walked out to wait for the gang in the van, terrified of what Max and Michael were going to say when she told them about using the phone call.

Soon everyone arrived back to the van ready to drive through the night. It was well into the next day before they stopped at a small motel, Isabel did not sleep at all; she knew what she had to do the next morning.

Isabel looked around the table at some no-name local diner before she cleared her throat, “I need to talk to everyone in my room after breakfast.”

“Okay, what is up Isabel?” asked Max.

“Please wait until then, okay?” Isabel was fidgeting with her rings at least now she knew her past was behind her, nothing to keep her from the future.

Back in her room, the silence was deafening as everyone took a place on the floor, chair or bed as Isabel began to pace the small room. “Iz?” Max sensed something was wrong. “What is it?”

”I did something really wrong.” Isabel paused unsure what to do. “I knew it was wrong but I had to.”

“Isabel?” Michael was up off the floor running his hands through his hair, “Isabel you didn’t.” Michael was picking upon Isabel’s emotions that she was unconsciously emitting.

“Go on,” Max glared at Michael to shut up. “Go on we are listening.”

”I needed closure. I had to finish things.” Isabel started shaking.

“You called him didn’t you?” yelled Michael, he was seething with rage, his face was red, his jaw set, as his fist struck the wall. “Damn it! You put us all in danger.”

“Michael, sit down,” ordered Max.

“No!” Michael started to rub his neck, the veins were showing, he was so tense. “I don’t take orders from you. Remember you abdicated the throne your highness.” Michael enjoyed throwing that line into Max’s face every time he had the chance.

“Let her finish,” said Kyle showing his support for Isabel, she had told him what happened before breakfast.

”And who are you to have a say Kyle,” Michael snapped, forcing him into silence with a simple look. “When did you call him?” Michael’s fist again contacted with the brick wall, “I should have killed him when I had the chance.”

“No Michael.” Isabel was up in his face, “How dare you say that.”

“I dare, I dare because your little escapade with Jesse almost cost us our lives not once but twice courtesy of the FBI, his friends.”

”Michael shut up,” yelled Max. Turning to Isabel, he lowered his voice trying to keep in control. “Isabel just when did you call him?”

“At the restaurant, the night before last. I called Dad’s office and found out where he was in Boston and I called there pretending to be a client.” Isabel was sobbing.

“This is bad,” scowled Michael as he started pacing, “we are so fucked,”

“Did you talk with him?” Max asked as calmly as he could, ignoring Michael.

“Yes I told him I was sorry and to get on with his life.” Isabel sank down into a chair.

“You didn’t use your own name?” questioned Max. “Right!”

“I’m not that stupid.”

Michael turned and walked directly up to Isabel, leaned over, and looked in her eyes. “That is debatable at this point,” Straightening up he looked down at her, “This is really fucking bad!” He then walked past her heading for another wall to punch out. “Thanks Iz,” as his fist once again made contact, the brick turned to dust. Michael turned and stood there in front of her crossing his arms. “Thanks for putting our lives in danger.”

That made the tears start down her face; Isabel stood and ran out of her room into the small park adjacent to the motel.

”Well that was just great Michael.” Maria patted him on the back. “If you are done with all the blame, belittling, punching up the room, and yelling for now, I think I will go and see if Isabel needs anything, because you as a friend SUCK.” The last word she yelled in his ear. “Okay? Good.” Maria did not wait for or want an answer from Michael as she stomped out of the room.

Michael watched Maria, “Go see if I care,” he yelled waving his hand as if shooing her out the door. Michael turned around feeling eyes on him, “What?” He crossed his arms again. “I have a right to be pissed. She put us all in danger.”

“Yeah like you have never done anything impulsive and put us in danger Michael,” said Liz.

“What? Like when Maximilian saved your life and put Isabel and me in danger. He sacrificed us for you. You mean that type of danger.” Michael’s eyes were pernicious as he challenged Liz to say anything.

“Michael,” yelled Max.

Liz stood up to Michael, for a brief millisecond, before she turned and ran out of the room towards Maria and Isabel.

“Michael how could you say that to Liz,” Max was furious.

“What because I told your little Queen just how I feel about being made a sacrificial lamb for a human that did not even know you existed. You sacrificed us Max, live with the truth.”

Max took a step towards Michael, his right hand was clenched, “You take that back. You hurt her feelings.”

“What about mine and Isabel’s feelings, Max, or are we not allowed any.”

“Speaking of Isabel.” Kyle interrupted the impending bloodbath, “Isabel feels really bad about what she did,” Kyle cleared his throat seeing if they were paying attention. “She just wanted to end that part of her life.” Kyle paused and looked at Michael to see if he was going to be made into dust by the alien mind meld technique.

“Go ahead.” said the impatient alien.

“Jesse wants a divorce, seems as though he is shacking up with some lawyer dame and they want to get married and have a kid.”

“Oh no!” Max just looked at the door.

“Figures the son of a bitch would walk out on her.” Michael shook his head. ”Good! I am glad he is out of her life.” Michael said with a smile, deep inside he was pleased, very pleased. “I still say I should have killed him.” Michael uncrossed his arms and walked out the door down to his own room.

~This one small hairline crack became numerous cracks~
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 8 of 10

~ Losing Ground ~

Timeline: Seven Months after Leaving Roswell

“I'm stood at the edge and I'm looking down caught in the danger zone. I feel like a king that has lost his crown and now I stand here alone” "Fractured Love" by Def Leppard

From state to state, they traveled the south throughout the late winter months. Sometimes they stayed for as long as a couple of weeks, other times it was for lunch or a dinner as they slept in the van to keep on going. There were days that their time together was great; they all got along, almost as if they were back in high school together. Then there were the bad times, and those times though far and few in between were unforgettable as well as unforgivable.

During the last few weeks, Max tried to keep his anger in check and control the demon within him. He knew that Zan was surfacing, wanting control. Max fought him in the daily survival contest, but it was becoming apparent to everyone Max was losing his sanity. Most of his free time was spent with Liz, in honeymoon bliss. She was everything he wanted, she was perfect in his vision, his human vision. He tried to understand Isabel and her predicament leaving Jesse but it was difficult, it seemed as though they had very little in common lately. Then there was Michael, he did not know what to do. He felt as though he was falling down a well where Michael was concerned. He couldn’t see daylight anymore in their relationship. Deep down inside Max was not going to give up on Michael, he would win the battle inside and heal all the wounds, he had to he could not let Michael nor Rath go.

Michael was also losing his battle; Rath was surfacing more and more. Michael had been experiencing time losses for months, now they were becoming longer, more visible to people around him as they noticed Michael would act different for long spaces of time for a few minutes to a few hours and then he would be normal again. He was trying to do what is right but there were times when he could not control himself. His name is permanently etched above the doghouse that Maria has issued for him. He has bought so many makeup flowers over the last few months he was beginning to feel like a fucking florist. Then he snapped Isabel’s head off about her phone call to Jesse. He caught her outside the next day walking in the forest. He apologized, the words stuck in his craw for a while, but finally the ‘sorry’ word surfaced. As for Max, Michael was disheartened, he felt so alone, but he was not going to be the one to make the first move. It would be up to Max to begin the healing process, it would be a long hard road.

Isabel had also lost ground. After finding out about Jesse she gave up having a normal human life. Vilandra seized on that feeling and slid in merging with Isabel; very subtly, very gently, she poisoned Isabel’s blood with feelings of lust and want for Rath.

Liz’s change was the most noticeable, not just the physical reconstruction of the brain pathways resulting in alien powers but emotional and psychological. After their marriage she became completely absorbed by Max; she lived, slept, breathe, and existed for him. She lost herself in his alien domination; she had become the perfect wife to a King, submissive, quiet, and obedient.

Maria and Kyle at times thought the world had turned upside down watching the four of them flip back and forth from normal to downright weird. Maria lost Liz as her best friend, no longer did they have long bitch sessions about the guys, instead Liz would droll on and on about her god Max. Now, Maria and Kyle would talk for hours and take bets on who was going to flip out next. Kyle usually won using his standby bet, Michael.

Max and Michael scared Maria the most; they were becoming more and more violent with each other. At first, it was only vocal, and then in the last few weeks it turned into more of a physical shoving match. Then the unthinkable happened, one day Michael and Max were joking around, the best of friends and then whap; they were beating the crap out of each other over nothing. After that, wiping up the blood spilt after one of their ‘discussions’ became a common ‘household chore’ for Maria. Fortunately they never really hurt each other during these little skirmishes, Isabel made sure it stopped before they seriously maimed each other.

Once Michael and Max began their daily bloodbath ritual, Isabel and Maria became closer. They stated talking more, about the boys, about life, about being human, and about being alien. Maria thought it was great, it was like having a sister, and she needed a female friend now that Liz was busy with Max. But even Isabel had her moments. One minute Isabel would be talking about how close she and Maria had become while doing Maria’s nails and then whap; she was cold, attacking Maria for treatment of Michael and snarling at Kyle for being a human.

The one thing though that Maria was positive of was Michael’s love for her. She could feel it, it was hard to explain, but she could feel those feelings radiate out to her from him. She knew she was lost and that she could never leave him, no matter what the future brought.

Oh yes, it was a never a dull moment in the Action-Packed-Van-of-Fun-and Adventure.

‘Can I get a refund?’ Maria wondered.

~ Snap Crack Pop ~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Explicit Sexual Situation

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 1: Part 9 of 10

~ Nature Boy ~

Timeline: Eight Months after Leaving Roswell

“And while we spoke of many things fools and kings. This he said to me …the greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return…” “Nature Boy” by Nat King Cole

They had been on the road for hours traveling through Texas when Max pulled off at a rest area, that had been carved out of a oil field on one side and back up against a hill on the other. For a change, things had been going okay. Both Michael and Max seemed to be on friendly terms again making everyone’s time together pleasant.

Maria pulled closer to Michael and whispered in his ear. “Michael, think hot lustful sex there in those trees.” She pointed the nature area adjacent to the restrooms; it was thick in underbrush, trees, and flowers.

Michael’s eyebrows went up. “What?”

“You heard me Nature Boy. Me Jane. You Tarzan. Got any ideas?”

He smiled at her, “Hot monkey sex?”

“You’re warm.” Maria licked her red lips, making obvious overt suggestions to him.

Michael took a large gulp of air, his pants were already tight at her words but now with the physical evidence presented to him, he was ready to explode without even touching her. “Damn! How about an out of this world fuck." he whispered.

“Bingo! Oh, you’re good. Let’s get going.” Maria grabbed his hand and shoved him out the door, practically dragging him into the underbrush.

After darting thorny bushes and hanging twigs, they found a place that was like an overgrown vegetation cave. Michael pushed her up against the tree, his body pinning her in place. Maria grimaced at the rough bark; Michael sensed her discomfort and turned the bark into soft foam like material, enveloping Maria in a snug hug.

“You like to play games?” Michael whispered as he nipped her ear, letting his tongue trailed downward, finding her pulse point, feeling her heartbeat began to race as his other hand caressed her breast through the cotton shirt. Their lips met, mouths opened on contact, their breaths exchanged bodies as Maria wiggled to get closer to him. His kisses became desperate, rough, she was being consumed alive, her body, her soul, her very being.

He grabbed her wrists with his hand and raised them both above her head. Holding them with one hand he leaned into her ear, “You feel like playing games, sex games?” He bit her neck lightly. A wild, raw, untamable beast, no make that alien, dominated her. ”I do!”

Michael pressed his hips into her letting her feel his erection, very prominent through his jeans. Maria could hear people talking on the path just a few dozen feet away; the fact that they could be caught at any time only increased the excitement.

Michael also heard the people, as his hand traveled up under her shirt, then her bra, to pinch and encircle her nipple. “Quiet,” he whispered, “or all the fun will be over before it begins.” He kissed her again; she squirmed, locking her legs around his hips. “Oh God..” he growled, the friction on his cock was unbearable, he had to hold on, there was no way he was going to lose it in his pants,

Maria moaned the loss of Michael’s hand as it left her breast and went south to ball up her skirt taking it out of his way. He removed her black lace thong with a little magic, letting his finger slipped into her passage. Maria let down her legs spreading them apart, letting Michael in easier, one finger, then two, he pumped them in and out increasing his speed. “When I get you to the next motel, I am going to tie you down, play with your nipples, your pussy, pushing in, pulling out and then thrusting in hard and fast only to pull out and leave you whimpering for more.” Michael was hoarse as he whispered into her ear, his voice choked several times as he tried to remain in control. “I will not leave one are of your body untouched, I will lick, kiss, bite, and suck this skin until you are begging me to let you up, to let you come.” Michael attacked her breasts with his lips as he brought her up to and over the threshold. “Then I am going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow, you will scream till you are hoarse, quivering in my arms as I fuck you once, twice, three, four times till you are spent, unable to move till the next afternoon.”

“Oh God, Michael! Yessss!” Maria was beginning to buckle; Michael dropped her arms holding up her body weight by her hips. She felt lightheaded as the daylong drive for sex, that had occupied her mind, came to a climactic peak. However, she still wanted more, this was only the tip of the iceberg and her orgasm was just beginning. Maria began to fumble for his belt, undoing the buckle; she slowly pulled down on the zipper, each metal tooth popped like resounding gunshots echoing in the small wooden area. It seemed like a century to Michael, until she finally had the zipper all the way down and was pulling out his hard cock, stroking it in her velvet hands.

“Hsss” he seethed through his teeth, the pressure was incredible. He needed to be inside her now; Maria saw the raw hunger visible on his face, she also needed him to be inside her. Maria pushed down his pants with her free hand griping his a bare ass cheek, digging her nails in as Michael stepped forward and pressed his hips onto her, she felt his flesh on hers, both were so hot, ready to spontaneously combust. "You’ve are bad, bad girl!” Michael’s voice was gravelly barley contained as he rasped out against her ear.

“Only as bad as you are.” Maria quipped back before she moaned in pleasure as he started rubbing his thumb against her clit as his fingers started their movement again, causing a sharply increasing pressure with each stroke.

Suddenly his fingers withdrew as Maria drew her legs up and around his hips, both red tipped nails raked over his ass and lower back as he steadied her against the tree. Raising his head Michael stared directly into Maria’s eyes, dark almost black brooding pools were enveloping her, taking her down, drowning her. She knew she could never escape.

Michael shifted his hips up, then down and back slightly as he pressed into Maria. He grasped her thighs pulling them in snuggly as he slid his full length inside her. Then holding onto her hips, he pulled out and back in. He started to play with her, keeping her in suspense. He would push in deeply for two or three strokes and then draw back for shallow one, two or three strokes, the pattern never repeated. Then suddenly he would be back in deep, for one, two or three strokes and then back to shallow, barley the tip of his head in. Maria groaned when he pulled back, she tried to push herself onto his cock, to go deeper, but he held her hips tight, he was in control and she knew it.

“Michael, fuck me now, hard,” Maria voice was definitely above a whisper, she knew how to make Michael do her bidding; it only took one short sentence. Maria wanted Michael’s version of I-am-going-to-pound-the-living-shit-out-of-you- fuck; hard, fast, strong.

Michael emitted a low moan as he lost control. He took a deep breath only to have his concentration broken when he heard Max and Liz pass by talking about their mundane boring life. His chest rumbled with a smooth chuckle as he contemplated in his mind their sex life, ‘I bet Max and Liz would never do this, talk about vanilla.’ Maria’s moans brought him back to reality.

‘Oh the hell with games,’ Michael thought, ‘I want to fuck.’ Michael shifted her legs up higher, holding them steady as he thrust forward, filling her deeper, he was ramming into her with a great amount of force. Maria urged him on, as she was so close.

Maria saw a thousand stars on the inside of her eyelids as she came; she felt Michael’s body shuddered as he came violently inside her. He grabbed her hips as he fell forward against the tree, he saw the blinding light and the darkness was upon him before he could prepare himself. He blackout pushing Maria up against the tree, holding her securely with his weight, her legs were still around him, his cock hard and firm in her.

”Michael baby,” Maria caressed his neck and back whispering into his ear. “Wake up please.” After a few minutes Michael forced himself to wake from the orgasm, he looked at Maria, knowing what happened, nodded, and fell onto the ground with her on top of him. He maneuvered himself up against the tree, as she lay in his lap he again passed out.

It was almost 15 minutes later before Michael could force himself awake. Standing up, it took a few minutes for him to cleaned their clothes, redress, and restore the tree. Hand in hand, they walked back to the van and their four waiting friends who were staring intently at them. Michael just shrugged his shoulders and yelled “What?”

~These small hairline cracks started to spread outward~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Explicit Sexual Situation

Book 1: Section 3: Chapter 1: Part 10 of 10

Section 3: The Crack Widens
~ In the Open For All To See ~

Timeline: Same Day / Same Time / Different Views

“Every breath you take and every move you make. Every bond you break, every step you take. I'll be watching you” “Every Breath you Take” by Sting and The Police

Max and Liz walked down the hill to a small path that led to a small brook, it was a nice day, with butterflies were darting in and out of the bushes. They walked on, hand in hand enjoying the ambiance, neither speaking, until at last Liz broke the silence. “You are tired Max. We need to stop and rest.”

Max nodded that he heard her and squeezed her hand with a smile. They found a large rock and sat down on it. Max pulled Liz into his arms and took a deep breath. "Liz, these visions you have about us. Do you think they are real or your imagination?”

Liz looked into Max’s eyes. “I would had never said anything if I thought they were fake."

"I know, but is it possible that we may be jumping the gun a little on interpretation. Some have been very abstract.” Max pressed on. “How many times is this now?”

“This is the 23rd move in 5 months.” Liz sighed at the sound of her own voice. “It is true, most have been very abstract.” Liz began fiddling absently with the diamond ring on her finger. "I don’t know. Everyone is mad at me aren’t they?”

“No it isn’t you. It is this constant moving, it has everyone on edge.”

“Is that why you haven’t been sleeping Max?”

“No,” Max lied, “just worried as usual.” Max was worried but his sleep brought dreams that he was having trouble trying to reconcile the images with his conscious being. There were dreams of Antar, dreams of Rath, dreams of Ava, very sexual dreams of Ava. Then there were dreams of another girl with long white blond hair, his love for her and his need for her. He remembered her eyes liquid silver, just like Rath’s eyes. Max stopped, still in his thoughts, ‘Oh my God where did that come from? I remember what Rath’s eyes looked like, liquid silver and his hair was very blond.’ Max jumped up and spun Liz around. “I remember!” he yelled. “I remember.”

“What Max? What did you remember?” Liz fully expected Max to remember one of their many firsts, like first kiss, first date, first movie, and so on.

“I remembered what Rath looked like.”

“Oh,” Liz said, a tinge of jealousy pushed its head up, for the first time in as long as she knew Max, he was thinking of Michael before her. “What do you remember?”

“He had liquid silver eyes, like the mineral hematite. Oh and his hair was white blond and long, very long. He was tall, like he is now, but more muscular, thinner hips and a broader back. “

“Sound like you watched the Lord of the Rings one too many times.”

“What?”

“You know Legolas, long blond hair,” teased Liz as they started walking back to the van and the never-ending road ahead of them.

They heard a low moan in the bushes to the left of them, seeing a bare spot in the branches they looked through expecting to see a hurt animal, instead they saw Michael holding Maria up against a tree, having sex in front of the whole world. Her legs were around his hips, her skirt pushed up, her shirt opened, although her body was covered over by Michael, there was no doubt she was fully exposed.

Michael’s bare ass was moving rhythmically; he was pumping his cock in and out of Maria at such a fast pace it made Max wonder how Maria was able to take the punishment. Maria’s face was in his shoulder, her hands on his butt and lower back where several bright red welts could be seen. “Fuck!” they hear very clearly as Michael’s ass spasm and he shook uncontrollably as he came fast and hard inside of Maria and fell slowly against the tree.

“Oh My God,” Liz mouthed to Max, unable to tear her eyes away from the pornographic sight.

Max, displeased by the scene, just shook his head as he took Liz’s hand and walked back to the van.

Isabel had also decided to take walk and saw the hot, lust filled action by the tree; she was not pleased either, her eyes changed as Vilandra deep inside watched. A few minutes later Isabel found herself back at the van, not knowing how she ever got there.

The voyeurism did not end with those three, or four of you count Vilandra as a separate entity. Kyle had also decided to stretch his legs. After coming out of the restrooms, he couldn’t find anyone so he walked into the nature area. He also had heard a low moan as did Max and Liz, but what he saw was the beginning of Michael and Maria’s sexual antics. It had been a while since Kyle had a good romp in the bed. The last time was at this strip bar where Michael worked as a bouncer and sometime bartender. The girls heard it was his birthday and they gave him a private party since he was a good friend of their favorite employee. ‘Damn that night was good.’ Kyle remembered with fondness as he pants started to tighten. Watching these two, Kyle needed immediate release; so he did what any other red-blooded jock would do in the jungle, he spanked the monkey hard and fast. He came with Michael, exhausted as he slumped down into the dirt, pulling out his handkerchief to get rid of the evidence. ‘Fuck,’ he thought, ‘that was hot.’

It was a good 20 minutes later minutes later before Michael and Maria came walking back, where they were met with four sets of eyes.

Liz grabbed Maria by the arm, “Girl we have got to talk.” Liz dragged Maria into the van where they claimed the middle for a rare classic gossip session.

Kyle just grinned and punched Michael in the arm, “Way to go stud. Thanks!” He then went and got into the driver’s seat starting up the engine.

Max and Isabel were angry, they gave him the ‘How could you do that?’ look. Isabel turned and brushed past Michael, headed for the passenger seat.

“What?” Michael smirked at Max as he got into the van, “I feel better, that walk was refreshing. How about you?” He took the back seat, sprawled out to sleep finishing his alien orgasm. Max ended up on the floor, his head against the seat where Michael was asleep. He could sense the intense orgasm Michael was still feeling, somehow Max locked into that sensation as he closed his eyes and floated with Michael.

~ These small hairline cracks begin to quake~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 2: Part 1 of 9

Chapter 2: Explosion
~ Poker ~

Timeline: Ten Months after Leaving Roswell

“Pickin' up the pieces of my sweet shattered dream. I wonder how the old folks are tonight” “Carefree Highway” by Gordon Lightfoot

They spent the spring traveling across the heartland, working a little here or there. The constant time spent in the van was costly, not monetarily, but in friendships, unity, and sanity.

Four days, for four solid days they have been on the road this time. Max as usual was in the driver’s seat and Liz was in the passenger’s seat. Max insisted on winding their way to their next target, zigzagging in and out on back highways, leaving a confused trail to follow.

“Hey heads up everyone, there is a gas station ahead.” Max yelled to the back of the van. “Michael wake up and be prepared.”

Michael opened one eye and shook his head as he said silently ‘Being cautious was one thing but being fuckin’ paranoid is another.’ He crossed his arms and closed his eyes again.

Max looked back and saw Michael again asleep ‘Damn it why can’t he obey me,’ thought Max. ‘Both he and Isabel fight me; I need to keep them close to me, for their own protection. The harder I try, the further they seem to pull away; I just do not understand why they will not listen to me. I should not have to give an order twice, one is enough, they should be expecting what I want, what I will say and do it before I have to get angry.’ Max careened the van into the parking lot and pulled short of a stall, coming to an abrupt stop. Everyone toppled out of their seat, surprised by his sudden lack of driving skills.

After a short stop for gas and some carry out food, the black road was once again disappearing beneath their tires as the teens settle down looking for something to keep themselves occupied. After a few minutes, Michael pulled out a deck of cards and a bag of M&M’s that he had picked up back at the gas station.

“What are those for Michael?” inquired Maria.

“Poker.” he smiled as he shuffled the cards, while dropping down onto the floor of the van after he magically rearranged the seats. Kyle joined him, “How about you two?” looking up at Maria and Isabel.

“What are we using for money Michael?” asked Isabel.

“This bag of M&M’s of course, unless …” Michael’s voice trailed off with a devil’s glint in his eyes.

“Unless what?” Isabel insisted, even Kyle knew what the ‘unless’ meant.

“Unless you want to play, oh say, strip poker,” Michael’s eyebrows went up as he smirked. “I don’t mind, I am willing to suffer. How about you Kyle?”

“Now you’re talking.” Kyle smiled as he patted the space next to him. “Come on it will be cozy.”

“You are both sick.” Isabel snorted as she smacked each on the back and sat down. “Deal me in.” Looking at a shocked Maria, Isabel winked and then she smiled seductively at Michael as she leaned over Kyle to whisper in Michael’s ear. “I will take a handful of M&M’s please.” She leaned back coyly.

“Oh well it was worth a shot,” Michael said as he poured some into her waiting palm.

Maria almost lost it laughing, “I am so glad I already went potty,” as she giggled more. “Okay count me in too Space Boy,” said Maria holding out her hand. ”Now how do I play this again?”

“Oh! No!” whimpered Kyle.

The first few hands were played in relative silence as Michael and Kyle won most of the pots. Then all of the sudden the tide changed as Isabel and Maria started winning. Soon the boys were down to their last few M&M’s.

“Hey you’re not using any alien hi-jinks.” Kyle questioned, “Are you?”

“Yeah these hands have been loaded,” muttered Michael as he shook his head and smirked.

“It is up to you Michael. Are you going to raise or fold?” Maria questioned as she absentmindedly ate some of her profits.

“I don’t have enough for a raise,” he declared, in his hand were three kings high.

“In some poker games they allow collateral,” suggested Isabel throwing a glance at Maria.

“And what would that be?” asked Kyle who had a pair of aces but not enough candy either for a raise.

“Yeah we have no collateral Isabel?” noted Michael stretching his back as he ate a few of his remaining coinage.

“Well I guess Maria and I could consider your clothing as collateral,” Isabel stifled a snicker.

Michael broke out in a big smile as he threw his head back, laughing silently.

“Hey, this was a set up.” Kyle declared, pissed he had been had at their own game. “I knew it!”

“Come on put up or shut up,” replied Maria as she reached over landing in Michael’s lap trying to get his belt off.

“Maria! Stop it.” Michael was trying to defend himself, well not really but he pretended to; actually, he was enjoying Maria’s hands on him.

Isabel raised the ante as she grabbed for Michael’s shirt trying to get it off. “Isabel!” Michael exclaimed as he rolled up into a ball.

They never felt the van pull off at the next deserted exit or stop as it pulled under an overpass, hidden from view.

~ These small hairline cracks begins to shudder~
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 2: Part 2 of 9

Chapter 2: Explosion
~ The Fight ~

Timeline: Same Day

“You think you're special. You do-- I can see it in your eyes. I can see it when you laugh at me. Look down on me -You walk around on me. Just one more fight. About your leadership and I will straight up. Leave your shit. Cause I've had enough of this and now I'm pissed” “My Way Or The Highway” by Limp Bizkit

“That’s enough!” The dictatorial voice sliced through the peals of laughter as Max glared at them through tense, piercing eyes. “We are running for our lives and all you four can do is play poker and laugh?” The laughter stopped immediately as they all looked at Max, as if he suddenly turned green and grew antennae out of his head.

”What in the hell is your fucking problem Max?” Michael yelled back, “Are you losing it?”

“Max what is wrong? You have been acting different for several weeks now.” Isabel was worried about her brother this just was not him. “I know the pressure has been bad these last five months, but your actions have been ridiculous lately.” Isabel mind silently processed some thoughts she had been carrying around. ‘Max has changed since we have been in this trip, up until know he has always treated Michael and me as equals and now he is on a power drive. The only one he lets in is little Miss Perfect. They discussed and decided courses of action along the way. Still with all the changes and his current obsession, I still love him.’

Kyle and Maria did not say a thing; they just shrunk into the background letting the aliens have a go-a-round. Liz on the other hand spoke up in defense of Max. “Don’t you people have any idea what my poor Max is going through? There are FBI men and crazy skins trying to kill him and me because he is an alien.” Liz hugged Max, smiling sweetly at him.

Isabel and Michael looked at each other stunned. “What the fuck are we Liz? Hint! Max, Isabel and I are the aliens.” Michael was barely contained as he started his assault. “We, three, are on the run for our lives, they want us, what is left of the royalty of Antar, not you.” Michael threw the door opened and got out. “It is your fault we are in this predicament. Get that clear.” Michael shouted back as he headed out into a wheat field. “You are nothing but a human that fearless leader there is sleeping with.”

That last statement hurt not only Liz but also Maria, ‘is that what Michael thinks of me’ she wondered. However, it was not Michael who said those things it was someone else, deep inside, a forgotten part of his past.

Max was furious, he ran after Michael grabbing his arm and spinning him around, striking him with a vicious punch to Michael’s left cheek, dropping him to the ground. Max had used his powers against Michael in that strike, electricity sparked as his fist made contact. Michael shook his head and got back up.

Being dazed from the first punch, Max easily punched him in the nose, putting him back down in the dirt.

Michael looked up at Max standing superiority over him; a faraway expression washed across his face, his eyes flashed of fire, hatred; eyes that would stop at nothing until he dominated Michael in all aspects, mental, physical, even emotional.

Michael feared for his life at that moment, his warrior instincts kicked in. “That was a bad mistake Maxwell,” said Michael as he attacked.

Faster than Max could react, Michael jumped up and struck back, landing simultaneous blows to Max’s stomach, chest, and face. The fight was on, equal in strength; each easily dominated the other for a few moments only to relinquish the position just as fast.

The two rolled around on the ground hitting each other as well as shooting off their powers, barely missing each other and creating small circular burned patches in the wheat field surrounding them.

“Stop it!” Isabel yelled as she ran trying to get in between them. Finally, she blasted them both about twenty feet into the air as they landed up against an old Burma Shave billboard sign before they dropped to the dirt groaning. Each was tired as they laid there breathing heavily. Maria rushed over to check on Michael while Liz did the same to Max.

“I am okay Maria,” Michael said as he stood up, “Please just leave me be,” holding his ribs he limped back to the van.

“Oh Max! Are you all right?” Liz asked. “How could Michael attack him like that?” Liz shouted at Maria.

“Michael? Where were you Liz? Max threw the first punch just like at Buckley Point,” retorted Maria as she headed after Michael.

“Max is the King,” Liz shot back. “Michael needs to obey him.”

“Liz, Max gave up being King. Moreover, even if he was to be the King again, their relationship is between them. You have no say.” Vilandra was edging in just a little as Isabel spoke.

Liz opened her mouth but nothing came out, she looked a Max. He heard Liz, and was shocked that those words came out of her mouth. ‘Sounds like something Tess would say,’ Max found himself thinking.

“Max, are you okay?” asked Isabel. “I am sorry but I had to split the two of you up before you killed each other.”

“I am okay Iz. You better check on Michael, I think I hurt him real bad, I used my powers when striking him with my fists.”

“Oh no! Why?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know what is happening to me.” Max felt bad about what he had done to Michael. “He may never forgive me for this.” Max put his head in his hands. “I feel as though I am losing it.”

“Come on,” as she leaned over to help Max stand. “Kyle you drive and find the nearest motel.” directed Isabel.

Liz gave Max her hand also as he got up and they headed towards the van. Michael as already laying on the back seat with his eyes closed. Maria was next to him quiet, holding his hand. Max and Liz sat down not saying a word as Kyle started the engine.

Isabel went to Michael and placed her hand on his forehead “Michael?” she whispered softly

“I am okay Iz,” fibbed Michael as he winced.

~These small hairline cracks now threaten the foundation~
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.