Gone But Not Forgotten(UC/CC/Slash Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 4: Part 1 of 3

Gone but Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar
Section 2: The Crack Widens
Chapter 4: Max Has Completely Lost It
~ Chicago? ~

Timeline: Thirteen Months After Graduation

“Beneath the stains of time the feelings disappear. You are someone else, I am still right here” “Hurt” by Johnny Cash

They spent their one-year anniversary, both of their flight from Roswell as well as Max and Liz’s wedding, in the area of Iowa helping out on a small farm. Things had degraded a little since the park incident. Max was keeping close tabs on Michael and Isabel, never leaving the two of tem alone. He did not trust them; he felt they were having an affair. This constant spying on him had gotten under Michael’s skin and he was throwing insults right and left against Max.

Maria felt something was up a well. She noticed looks that would exchange between Michael and Isabel, not friendly sibling looks ether. Michael brushed it off as her imagination. He was very attentive to her lately, almost as if he had some coaching. He would surprise her with flowers or a small present here and there. It was so un-Michael-like.

“Hey how is it going?” Michael stepped into Kyle’s room; Isabel and Maria were there also each looking like the cat that ate the canary. “Okay, what’s going on?”

“We are tired of this constant moving a day here, a week there. It is ridiculous.” Isabel lashed out, her anger was getting harder to contain.

“So what do we do?” asked Michael.

“We need to make a decision. Max has to listen to us. We are suppose to be a team, we need to work as a team,” said Kyle.

“Where do you three want to go?” Michael looked at the group; they were ready to fall apart. You can only push people so far before they revolt, Max, actually Zan, should know that. “Where will you feel safe?” They all shrugged their shoulders. “Okay I have an idea, what about Canada. No FBI or Army up there, we can make fake ID’s.”

Kyle rubbed the back of his neck, “Its cold there. We go to L.A.”

“Okay lets se what King Maxie has up his sleeves.” At that minute Max and Liz walked in. “Speak of the devil,” Michael crossed his arms and stepped out of the way.

“What’s going on?” asked Max, looking suspiciously at the four of them.

“We were having a pow-wow, while you and Liz were dining on each other. We were discussing on where to go next.” Michael started the conversation. “We had some ideas of where it would be safe.”

“Where would that be Michael?” asked Max as his anger began to mount, prodded by Zan.

“I suggested Canada and Kyle suggested….”

There was an instant protest from Liz, “What! No, no” She looked at Max and held his hand to her breast, “Tell them Max.”

”No Michael we are not going to Canada or anywhere else you want. You should have asked me first.” Max took a deep breath. “Nobody, including you, makes any decisions about anything. Is that clear?” Max looked directly into Michael’s eyes. “Do you all understand?” he stared at the rest, except Liz.

“No one has made any decisions. We are discussing it.” Michael bit his tongue to keep his anger down. Max wanted total control of everything they did, thought or said and Michael was not about to give in without a fight. “We’ll take a vote, are there any more ideas?”

Kyle bravely answered, “I had an idea…”

Max walked over and stood directly in front of Michael. His voice was severe; Max was peeved at Michael’s attempt to take control. “It is obvious there is no place safe. I am not putting Liz or any of you in danger, and your idea of Canada is just that dangerous. I won’t listen to anymore of your ideas; you will not endanger us further.” The gang just looked at him; he made no sense, why would Canada be dangerous.

“It was just a suggestion you don’t have to act like I am some type of drunken retarded monkey Maxwell,” Michael was insulted by Max’s tone and language as if he was responsible for the FBI following them or being in this predicament to begin with. Michael narrowed his eyes; his breathing became more stressed as he had already counted way passed ten.

“Good then we understand each other.” Max walked back to where Liz was standing. “Liz and I have decided we are going to Chicago. You need to get the van ready,” ordered Max.

“What?” Isabel demanded. “Why Chicago? Why is that less dangerous than Canada or LA?”

“So Liz can go the Northwestern University,” Max was talking as if this was perfectly safe to attend college. It was working Zan had clouded his mind. “We can mingle in easily with the student body. If we get going now by fall semester Liz, Isabel and I will be ready to take classes, while the rest of you work to help pay the expenses of college and living.”

Liz gave Max a big hug and kiss. “I can finally follow my dream,” she said dreamily as she held Max’s arm.

Michael had reached his boiling point as he clenched his hands into tight balls. He very carefully, very precisely spoke; anger prevalent upon his lips. “I guess only Liz has aspirations, I had dreams once of finding out what and who we were. Remember how you stepped on them, blocking me constantly, belittling me in my attempts. But Liz is special, right, not Michael, who you place last in everything.” Michael took another deep breath, his teeth were clenched, his jaw set tight.

“So while you guys are at school, you expect Maria, Kyle and me to work our asses off to pay for your education.” Michael took a deep breath, “Guess that means that we are not smart enough for college. Right Maximillian?” Michael’s eyes were dangerous, as they looked deep into Max daring him to respond. “The rest of us poor white trailer trash in your opinion must be real dumb-mother-fuckers. Not in the same league as your Kingship, Queen, and Princess there, servants to do your bidding.” Michael slammed his fist into a wall. “I will not be your slave Zan,” Michael hissed through his teeth as he walked out, glass exploding in his wake.

“We go tomorrow. No arguments.” Max turned back to where Michael left, “He has always resented me, he wants my throne. I am not going to let him or any of you stand in my way. Liz was right I should have killed him when I took back my seal.” Max started pacing, his usual calm speeches were now rambling, inconsistent, illogical, mostly nonsense. Zan’s plan was working Max was easy prey.

Liz heard what he said about killing Michael. Yes, she had said it that night, but she really did not mean for Michael to die, or did she? ‘Oh my god what is happening to us’ she thought.

“Liz wants to go to college and everyone here will make sure their Queen is obeyed. Is that clear?” Max’s voice bellowed.

“What are you talking about?” Kyle looked at Max, “You are not my king and she certainly is not my queen, never.” Kyle yelled as he stormed out. “You are insane.”

“We all had dreams Max,” said Maria, then turning to Liz, “Liz, are you prepared to risk the lives of everyone here so that you can attain some pie-in-the-sky-dream?” Maria looked at her friend. “Is that what you want? Me to bow down to you as a servant?” Maria shook her head; her best friend the logical steady pole built of scientific knowledge had fractured, cracked with idea of absolute power. “Well chica the answer is no. You are not the Liz I know or love.” Turning to Max, she laid into him, “You Max, are a self-absorbed-little-snot-nose-boy-king. No wonder they killed you in your previous life, if this is the way you acted.” Maria walked out looking for Michael.

That left Isabel in the room. She stood there staring at Max; her ears could not believe the words that came out of his mouth. Her brain refused to process the message. It was all so stupid.

“Chicago, are you a fucking imbecile?” Isabel almost never cussed in polite company but this was a special occasion. Her brother had to be brain dead; there was no other reasonable excuse. “What are you using to think with? Your dick because it certainly cannot be your brain, that is if you have one, which I seriously doubt right now.” Isabel’s head was spinning, she rubbed her temples; a migraine was on its way. “How could you say that to Michael, like he is some dumb animal? He is just as smart as you Max Evans, maybe even smarter, but he doesn’t flaunt it.” Isabel took a deep breath.

“You are a fool; Maria is right in her description of you.” Isabel was furious at her brother. “Your visions of settling down with her,” said Isabel as she pointed a well-manicured red nail at Liz, “at Northwestern University in some white picket fence cottage dream will never happen.” She shook her head sadly and looked at Liz, “God you sacrificed Michael and I for her, your precious Liz Parker and now you want to sacrifice Kyle and Maria also.”

She choked on a sob she was holding back. Wiping her eyes, Isabel stood straight, tall in front of her brother, demanding his attention. “No, I will not be sacrificed again. This stops today. You are no longer a king; she will never be Antar’s queen. You will never get back the throne because Michael and I will never follow you after today.”

Max was stricken; his face went pale as his ears went bright red with embarrassment. He looked helplessly at Liz, trying to find comfort in her soul-filled stare, but even she had doubts in her eyes. She realized the mistake she had made as she kissed him and left.

Max was left alone, a fallen king, Zan laughed that Max was broken; now Zan could rebuild him, him his image, in the image of a King. Zan had tried various ways to enter Max but each time he was rebuked. He had to destroy him, take his friends and loved ones away, with Max alone and vulnerable Zan easily slipped into his mind.

However, Max will not give complete control, no matter what Zan thought. Max had to much at stake, his deep love for Michael and Isabel and for them in the end he will challenge Zan for dominance.

~These small hairline cracks shattered under the stress~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 4: Part 2 of 3

~ Electric Boy ~

Timeline: The Same Day

“To love you and to be with you and say that it's all right. Love me while you have me, Babe” “Highway in the Wind” by Arlo Guthrie

Michael had gone to his room with Maria following close behind. Kyle could hear the crackling in the air as Michael exploded, unable to contain his power. The owner of the motel came out looking for a power surge in the high wire lines.

“I better call the electrical company,” he said aloud towards Kyle’s direction. “I can hear the electricity in the air, but I’ll be damned as to know where it is coming from.” He scratched his head, pulling up his sagging jeans covering his crack, as he headed back into the office.

Kyle walked over to Michael’s door and knocked. Maria answered it, “Kyle?”

“Sorry to bother you but I thought electrical boy there might want to keep the power surges down to the static level. The owner just called the electrical company to come out and search for the cause of the power surges and cracking sound he keeps hearing in the air.”

“Thanks Kyle I will see what I can do.” Maria smiled a small oh-great-the-alien-beast-is-on-the-loose-smile.

Kyle waved night and headed to his room for a long hot shower and bed, ‘these aliens will be the death of me yet’, he thought as he walked.

Isabel hurried to her room, tears were flowing down her cheeks and she did not want anyone to see her vulnerable. She threw herself onto her bed letting the tears flow, ‘what has happened’ she thought. ‘Everyone was acting so strange, except for Kyle and Maria.’ Before she knew it she was asleep, exhausted from the stress with Max.

Isabel smiled in her sleep as Vilandra gently reminded her of her life on Antar, as she snuggled down pulling her blankets tight about her. “Come here, it is cold today.” Vilandra slid next to his warm body. It was raining outside and Vilandra hated the storms that the winter season produced. She tensed up when lightening struck across the sky; Rath sensed her fear and pulled her in closer.

“It’s okay,” murmured Rath who was lost in her scent as he rubbed her back. Her body was warming up; he could feel her softness as her thigh rested against his. He trailed his hand up and down her spine enjoying the fabric. Vilandra was enjoying his hands; she pulled herself in closer laying her head on the bed staring at him.

Rath’s hands wandered under her shirt, stroking her bare back. He knew where this exploration was leading, about what he and Vilandra would do here in his bed. He pulled Vilandra closer to him, feeling no resistance; he turned her slightly on her side so he could see her face more clearly. He stroked her cheek drawing down to her full lips, leaning in he placed a light kiss, deepening it as he parted her lips and slowly entered her mouth seeking out it’s secrets and unknown treasures. She moaned and turned more onto her back, sliding part of her body under his. Rath shifted his body and placed a knee between her legs gently laying some of his weight on top of her. She was busy undoing the buttons of his shirt… Isabel’s dream slowly went to black as she shifted in her bed, disturbed by the men outside her window looking for a power surge.

~These small hairline cracks lengthened~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 4: Part 3 of 3

~ An Eyeful ~

Timeline: That Night

“I`m gonna roam this old highway until the break of day. Oh give me one, one more kiss mama” “Key to the Highway” by B.B. King and Eric Clapton

Liz left Max standing there in a daze. She walked for almost two hours, no place in general, just in circles around the courtyard. For the first hour she watch the electrical technicians try to figure out where the power surges were coming from, let alone that persistent crackling noise. Finally it seemed to disappear, as the men packed up their gear, scratched their heads, shrugged their shoulders, and left.

Liz sat on the picnic table. She held her head in her hands, lost in deep thought as she tried to make sense of the last year. Her life had been a whirlwind every since she had those green power swirls. At first, she thought being close to Max was causing it, but now she felt that it was more like her brain was expanding creating new pathways. This expansion was not in new knowledge or a sudden increase in IQ points, but more like the sections of the brain that are dormant, untapped resources waiting for activation. Could that also be the reason for her behavior lately?

Maria was right she was acting different. She would never have said those things nor had those thoughts about her best friend before. Liz knew she was always a little arrogant and selfish when it came to her and Max. It was part of her personality profile and she accepted that flaw. However, since her marriage to Max she was acting as if Max was a god and no matter what he did, she backed him up. Something was wrong, she was becoming Tess, “Yes Max”, “Anything you say Max” Liz spat out as she imitated Tess “What do we do now Max”. She shuddered. “Let me kiss your fucking ass Max.”

‘Was this behavior alien related?’ she thought, as her eyes got big. Maybe being married to Max, triggered a deep-seated code to follow him, be a brown nose yes man, or in this case queen. “I need to talk to Maria now.” Liz jumped off the table and headed for Maria’s’ room. No one answered her knocking, so she tried the door, it was unlocked; Maria had forgotten to relock the door when Kyle came about all the commotion Michael was causing.

Maria and Michael were sound asleep; at least Liz thought they were. Michael was in a dream plane, they had just finished having sex only a few minutes before. Maria had closed her eyes exhausted at trying to keep him sedated and calm through the only method she knew that would work.

Liz quietly whispered, “Maria?” Seeing no response, she said a little louder, “Maria?”

Maria slightly jumped startled by Liz’s sudden presence. “Liz! What is wrong?” Maria voice rumbled against Michael’s chest waking him out of his trance.

Michael stirred, “Liz!” His mind tried to perceive what was going on, he was in a fog, danger signs keep passing by his eyes. After a few seconds, he pulled out of Maria, as he shot up, his hand white ready to blast.

“What is it?” Michael jumped out of bed, naked as a jaybird. Maria gathered the sheet around her, watching Liz eyeball Michael’s well-endowed alien attribute. “Where is Max? Is he okay?” Michael grabbed Liz by the shoulders and shook her, “What is it?”

“I just need to talk with Maria …”

Michael stared at her incredulous; Liz felt fear as his eyes coated over with a primal glaze. “Are you fucking me Parker?” Liz started to cry.

“Michael! Get dressed and go see Kyle. Liz needs me now.” Maria had gotten out of bed and pulled a T-shirt over her bare form, “It is okay chica.” Maria pulled Liz into a hug.

“And what am I chopped liver,” his cock was still at full mast and twitching, Michael was breathing hard, his body needed to finish the culmination even if it would be one sided. “I am in fucking pain here.”

Maria just pointed to the door. “This is just great!” Michael grabbed his jeans and pulled them up over his hips. ”Just frickin’ great.” He pulled a T-shirt on, “Thanks Parker. Once again you have invaded my life.”

Michael did not even knock on Kyle’s door, just unlocked it and entered. “Shove over Kyle,” Michael woke him with a not so nice push. “I am sleeping here tonight.”

“What’s going on?” Kyle moaned as he woke up out of his deserted island fantasy dream.

“Liz left Max and is shacking up with Maria. Kicked me out of my bed.” Michael threw himself down. “Leave me alone I need to finish.”

“Finish what?” Kyle looked over at Michael who was already asleep. “Hey!” he shook Michael’s shoulder. Instead of waking him, Kyle was sucked into the realm of orgasmic bliss. “Wow!” exclaimed Kyle, “This is different!”

~These small hairline cracks evolve into one big crack~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 1 of 8

Chapter 5: The Rockin’ R
~ Plain of Zalafar ~

Timeline: Fourteen Months After Graduation

“I am reborn once more! The same grim spirit once again given flesh... O' to be ravished by the seductress death...” “When Rides The Scion Of The Storms” by Bal Sagoth

Max felt him enter, coming up behind him, as he sat on a bolder overlooking a vast plain. “Zan,” Max acknowledged his presence. “Why are you here?”

“Max, “Zan smiled broadly, “Your senses are improving.”

“Is this were we are to end it?” Max turned and looked at Zan, his former self.

“Here overlooking the Plain of Zalafar, that would be appropriate, don’t you think?” Site of your only defeat as King,” Zan chuckled. “Do you wish me to kill you now?”

“Is that what you are here for?” Max stated flatly as he rose from the boulder facing Zan eye to eye.

Zan eyes betrayed him with a glint of mirth, “No Max I am not here to kill you, that would be suicide. And I am not into dying again.” Zan walked around Max to stare into the vast expanse ahead of him “So many died that day. I almost lost Rath. Thousands…” he voice trailed off as he turned his head to Max, “Do you know what it is like to see thousands of dead bodies horribly maimed and know it was your arrogance and conceit that cause that type of destruction.”

Max just looked at Zan and could feel his pain as a failure, his pain as King, and his pain as a defunct leader. “No I have no memory of the event.”

“I know I have been suppressing what memories I have from you.” Zan answered as he once again stared at the battlefield, seeing in his mind the last few precious moments before his empire fell. “I made a lot of mistakes; it has taken my death for me to realize the most serious ones.”

“What are they?” questioned Max as he came in further, closer to his alter ego.

“The worst mistake I made was my refusal to give Rath complete control of the military. He knew what he was doing, Even though he had the military in his name, I controlled and forced him into terrible consequences, I thought I had the better military mind.” Zan turned and looked at Max, his coal eyes burned into him implanting memories. “You are repeating the same mistakes. You did not let Michael do what he needs to do. You have attempted to control him, to belittle him, to force him under your control.”

“You know Michael he is unpredictable, he does what he wants when he wants.” Max defended himself.

“True he is unpredictable, but that is what made him such a great military leader. No one was able to tell what he would do next. His actions were fast and furious on the battlefield.” Zan sat down on the boulder. ”I mean you are trying to control his everyday life, just like I did.”

Zan shifted slightly in his seat. “With Rath you have to let him make the choices, he will always make the right ones in the end. If you force him he will act first, not always a good move.”

Zan looked directly into Max’s eyes, “You must learn to listen to him. He has a natural ability to perceive danger and get out of situations. He is good if you back down and let him be the warrior he is destined to be.”

“You did not listen to him?

“No I tried to control him, every thought, every action, every deed; I did not give him a chance. Do not make the same mistakes.”

“How am I to know what mistakes to avoid if you keep secrets from me? You have playing games with my mind, making me think I am crazy.” Max stepped forward his fists were clutched in anger.

“No it is you who have been resisting me, afraid to give up your control.” Zan took a deep breath. “That is neither here nor there.”

Zan looked away again. “Vilandra knows how to control Rath, she was created for that purpose and Maria knows how to control Michael. Between the two of them, they will keep him in line. You need to learn to keep him out of the Dark Waters.”

“Dark Waters, I don’t understand.” Max spoke up. “What are these Dark Waters?” Max relaxed as his hands flexed back and forth.

“Evil, nefarious, vile; the forces of darkness which pull Rath downward. Daily he walks a sword between the Shadows and the Dark Waters. You must learn to pull him back from the Dark Waters when he slips and wanders in to far. That is your control over him.” Zan smiled and placed a hand on Max’s hand. “You will understand soon.”

Zan removed his hand and sighed, “Do you love Michael?”

“What? Of course he is like a brother to me.”

“Is that all?” Zan questioned seeing deep into Max’s mind. “A brother?”

“What are you getting at?”

Zan motioned for Max to sit, “We have to learn to merge, with one another that is the only way both of us will survive. I could right now defeat you, suppress your identity, and take possession of your body; you are still weak in your powers. But that would be another mistake, and I am tired of making mistakes.”

Zan looked up in the sky trying to find the words, “A King has to learn from his mistakes and better himself for his people. He is supposed to sacrifice and be what his people want. However, a King also has to have a personal life. I feel your love for Liz and she will be a queen on Antar one day, although I will warn you it will not be easy for her, the council will never approve. Your heirs will never sit on the throne because Liz is not one of us, no matter how much she changes.”

Zan shifted again, bringing his leg up and crossing it under him. “Ava was not my only wife, before her I had a great love, Tellydine. She died a horrible death. Towards the end trying to establish military ties, I took many more wives. I would suspect the majority are dead now. Unfortunately, I did not have time for any heirs to be born of those unions.”

Max opened his mouth but no words came out.

“Don’t look so shocked it is not uncommon for a King to have many wives.” Zan laughed, “But there was someone else in my life that was more important than any wife to me.”

“Who?” asked Max and then he answered “Rath?”

“Yes, he was my confident,” Max looked confused, “My lover; it is pretty common among the upper class Antarian males and the military to have a male lover.”

“You and Rath?” Max did not know what to think, he had this feeling buried so deep about him and Michael, but no, it was only hormones. “People knew?”

“Yes, me and Rath. Hot alien sex as you would say.” Zan smiled, “I thought maybe you should know.”

“Did you trust Rath?”

“With my life.” Zan looked at Max seeing the conflicts between him and Michael and the worry that Michael would kill him like the duplicated Rath killed the duplicate Zan. “If he wanted to kill me, there was many a night he could have place a blade between my shoulders.” Zan looked back to the valley; the ghosts from the past were rising. “Michael will never kill you, nor will you kill him. But….” Zan’s attention was pulled away as he saw the armies once again assemble, the call for war blaring, the drums beating out the death calls.

“But what?” Max voice snapped Zan out of his vision.

Zan got up and stretched, “One other thing. Deep inside us, there is a terrible, uncontrollable rage. Rath has it also but he was able to expel the rage during battle, it is why he was so feared, why he was so dangerous; why he is so dangerous. You will not be able to control the rage, the most you can hope for is to learn and deal with it. Unfortunately, I never did, the rage controlled me, I almost killed Rath twice because of it. I hurt him so bad, I even ra…..” Zan broke off; there were tears in his eyes.

Zan then started walking back to where he first appeared, he turned back, “I feel your love for Isabel and Michael. You would fight me to the death, especially if you think I will harm them.” Zan let out a long sigh as he tiled his head back.

He brought his head and shoulders down. “Let me assure you I would never hurt Rath or Vilandra, at least I will try, like I said there is this rage in us I cannot stop once it flares it’s ugly head. I am trying to do what is right.” Zan rubbed his neck looking at the ground for a few seconds.

“I will allow you access back to your body, on the condition that we slowly begin to merge with each other. We must trust one another and work together, that will not be easy. I have no choice, you have no choice; we are but pawns in this whole mess.” Zan looked up into the sky where he saw gold and turquoise bands began to stretch from one end of the horizon to the next, a perfect Antarian sunset.

“When the memories hit it will be as if the event just happened, it will be difficult for us both. You need to remember that it is the past, do not repeat my, no, our actions.””

“Will I lose myself, will I lose Max?”

Zan began to dissolve, “No, in the end you will be an improved, stronger, confident Max; in the end you will be a King.”

Max woke with a start, his body was sore from having to sleep on the floor. He got up searching for a bottle of water, which he drank greedily. His mind was trying to process the dream. “Where am I,” Max did not recognize the motel room. “What has happened since I have been gone?”

~The crack quivered at the ghosts of the past ~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 2 of 8

~ sssssssteam ~

Timeline: Timeline: Fourteen Months After Graduation

“I got sssssssteam heat but I need your love to keep away the cold” "Steam Heat” by Bob Fosse

In late July, things really started to heat up, the mercury and the tempers. They just crossed the state line on I-80 from Nebraska into Wyoming. The van slowed down as it moved onto the 364 exit, the change in the van’s tempo caused everyone asleep to wake up. Maria noticed the van had stopped in front of the Rockin’ R Motel.

"I decided we could all use a little rest for a few days." Max turned around in the driver’s seat, explaining his actions. He had been very mellow lately trying to keep his temper under control and understand what was happening to him. He also was trying to make everyone’s life easier.

Since he was technically missing for almost 84 hours, Max has been doing everything in his power to make up for what he said and done before he ‘disappeared’. Fortunately, Zan was very compliant and tried to make things better by saying it was a wrong decision to go to Chicago, and that he had just too much on his mind and was upset thus resulting in the explosion. Everyone seemed to understand and accept his apology. That is everyone except for Michael, he was still angry from the Chicago incident. Max was trying extra hard to heal the wound between him and Michael.

“Liz and I will go get the rooms. The rest of you wait here.” With that, Max and Liz got out of the van and headed to the office. There Max would sign for the rooms with identification created using his creative abilities. They paid for most of the rooms with the bills Isabel created, Max did not like it, but they had few choices.

Maria turned away from the window, looking at Michael wondering what was happening inside him. "Are you okay?" she asked, the words coming out before she could stop them. Maria then prayed silently hoping his reply would be yes because she really did not want to get into it right now.

"Yeah.” He replied quietly waiting for Max and Liz to return.

Max got into the driver’s seat and pulled the van around to a parking space. "I got rooms next to each other." Max told them as he handed Michael, Isabel, and Kyle a key to their rooms. “If anything happens this way we are close together.”

It would have been more economical to get only two rooms; but experience had taught them all a lesson on just how far Michael would go to be with Maria when he wanted. One time he locked Kyle out of the room and threatened to disintegrate him, Kyle was sure Michael meant it; there was a different look in his eyes that night. Another time he just commandeered the van in the parking lot of the motel and set it rocking with Maria inside. Max’s ears still turn red when he remembers the sight that seared his eyes when he opened the sliding door the next morning.

Isabel refused to share a room with Kyle period, just did not feel right to her. In addition, as for sharing with Kyle, Michael and Maria, the answer was also a big no after Michael decided one night he really did not care who was in the room when he wanted Maria and sex. Recently Michael had mastered Isabel’s little trick of money changing and just got his own room without telling anyone. So now, Max always makes sure there are four rooms.

"Thanks Maxwell." Michael said before pulling Maria as they headed to the room. The motel wasn’t bad, a bit on the rustic side, the owners were trying to capture that ranch bunkhouse feeling. Michael opened the spilt-pinewood door; the room was hot and stuffy. “Need some ice,” he growled, taking the bucket, kicking on the air conditioner on his way out to the ice machine; he saw Isabel head to her room and a few seconds later Kyle knocked on her door.

Maria exhaled as she shook her head at Michael’s ice ranting; she walked straight to the bathroom, opened the faucet and let the hot water steam up the room. She came out and got some clothes out of her backpack, she needed some new pieces, she hated wearing the same things over. However Max said that mall shopping would be dangerous, they had done it once and that was enough as far as Mr. President was concerned. Of course, Liz had different clothes constantly; Max would change and alter them for her. When Maria asked Michael to do the same all he did was growl that she looked okay in what she had. She sighed to herself as she took off her clothes letting the steam wash over her body opening and cleansing her pores. Turning off the hot water, she added some cold until the water was fairly hot but comfortable. A couple seconds later Michael walked into the bathroom and immediately backed out due to the steam and slammed the door shut.

“Hey Maria you know I do not like steam, it screws up my system.”

“I know,” said Maria; smiling knowing that he would stay out and leave her alone.

"Are you mad?”

"I'm not mad." Maria told him as she closed her eyes trying to relax. “I am just tired of all the alien crap,” she whispered.

"Yeah right, you just created the steam to give yourself a spa treatment." Michael told the door.

"I am not mad." Maria yelled this time “I just want to relax and be by myself for a while.”

“Fine! Be by yourself.” Michael yelled back leaving the room to check on Isabel. “See who the fuck cares.” Rath was on the move.

~The crack branched~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 3 of 8

~ Protector, Defender, Guardian, Champion, Lover? ~

“You've got to get yourself together. You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it” ”Stuck in a Moment” by U-2

Isabel opened the door, stepped in and closed it behind her. Taking a deep breath as she looked around the room, it wasn’t much but the bed was firm as she sat on it. She heard a soft knock at the door. “It’s open.”

"Hey Isabel.” Kyle smiled.

"Hey Kyle, come on in."

Kyle walked in looking all around, including behind the door. “So where is your protector, defender, guardian, champion, lover?”

“Who?”

“Michael!”

“Very funny Kyle,” Isabel laughed as she got up to shut the door. “Come on in and sit.”

“Isabel I’m serious.” Kyle for a change had no smile on his lips. “He acts as though I am going to jump your bones as soon as we are alone.” Isabel rolled her eyes as she went to sit back on the bed. “Isabel, is there something between you and Michael?”

“What?” Isabel shot up off the bed. “No! Kyle what ever would give you that idea?” Isabel was nervous because she really did not know what she was doing at all times. She was experiencing blackouts, periods when Vilandra was in control, and god only knows what Vilandra and Rath were up to during those times.

“Michael and his actions around you or more like it when anyone else is around you.”

"What actions?” Isabel look confused, “You mean his temperament that is just Michael.” Isabel knew what Kyle was referring to but chose to ignore it.

“Yeah, sure.” Kyle shook his head sadly and waited. “He threatened to kill me if I ever thought about dating you.”

“He was just joking,” Isabel insisted. Kyle did not look convinced. “Okay maybe he does, but he is just worried, protective of me because of Jesse and everything.”

“Isabel, something is going on.” Kyle was in love with Isabel, or at least in lust. He wanted to be more than friends were, but she kept him at a distance, sometimes she was so cold. “I thought I was your friend.”

“Of course we are friends Kyle.” She came close and placed a kiss on his cheek, marking him with her lipstick. “Stay with me and we can watch some TV together before dinner.”

"Okay. Can I pick the movie?"

“Sure what do you want to watch?”

“The Sex Ambassador.”

“Never heard of it? “What channel is it on?” asked Isabel as she picked up the remote.

“The Playboy Channel,” mumbled Kyle very quickly.

“Sorry I did not catch that,” then all of the sudden Isabel’s cheeks went beet red. “Kyle did you say the Playboy Channel?” She threw the remote down in disgust.

“Yeah,” Kyle gave her a wink as he eyed the remote.

"That is disgusting. I am not going to watch porn." Isabel saw Kyle leap across the bed for the remote. She grabbed it just in time holding it behind her back. "Kyle, you are one sick puppy. Go to your own room and watch it.”

"Oh, come on, Isabel please." Kyle said, “it is not porn but art.” He stretched his body to reach the remote behind Isabel’s back. “Plus it is more fun in pairs. “ He smiled at her, raising his eyebrows.

Isabel took a step back and accidentally toppled backward onto the bed with Kyle right on top of her. They broke out laughing, just as Michael walked into the room, he glared at Kyle and crossed his arms.

"I was just trying to get the remote." Kyle stammered as he got off Isabel. "We were going to watch a movie… sex ambass…”

Michael did not say a word just stood there intimidating Kyle into spilling his guts.

“You know the Sex channel… ooops…I meant….good clean porn... oh shit…. kidding ... I'm leaving now." Kyle threw Isabel a wave as he scuttled quickly past Michael and out the door.

"What did Kyle want?” Michael eyed Isabel.

"He was worried about some things and wanted to talk and watch some TV. He was just kidding about the porn, I think.”

"Talk?” Michael glared at Isabel, “Right!” his hands visibly clenched. “Nothing else on his mind?”

"You are right Michael, as usual.” Isabel threw her hands into the air as if to surrender. “Kyle came by to get his daily fuck with me via the porn channel, but you had to go and interrupt us, again.” Isabel spited out before she grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom. “I suppose you here hoping to be my fuck-buddy today,” she snapped.

"That’s not funny, Izzy” growled Michael.

“What? That Kyle wanted to watch porn or that you want to fuck me.” Isabel turned daring Michael to say anything. She opened the bathroom door and slammed it shut.

“He has no right in your bedroom,” yelled Michael. “Do you hear me Isabel?”

Isabel stuck her head out of the bathroom, “You are acting like a ...” Isabel stopped in mid sentience knowing it was better left unsaid and closed the door.

“Like a what?” Michael banged on the bathroom door, “Like what?”

"Like a jealous husband.” Isabel screamed through the door, she was sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands. Slowly she stated to cry. She did not know why she said that, only that deep down she wanted Michael to be hers.

"I am not acting jealous." Michael yelled back, “Just protecting your honor.”

“Get out of here Michael,” sobbed Isabel.

“At least I have a claim,” yelled Michael as he kicked the bathroom door jam, “If I catch Kyle in here again on the bed with you I will kill him.” Michael hit the door with his fist, “Did you hear me Isabel, you are mine remember that.” He slammed the front door on his way out.

Isabel came out of the bathroom, her face red with anger, cracking the door open, “You have no claim on me Michael,” Michael turned around and shot a look at Isabel, the light next to door exploded. “I will fuck who I want when I want, and that mister is not you,” the building shook as she slammed the door shut.

Michael spun on his heels only to find himself chest to eyes with Maria.

“What the hell was that all about Michael?”

“Get the fuck out of my life.” Michael yelled at her, shocking her with his words. “What I do is my business.” Michael turned seeing Max and Liz staring at him, for a second Max could swear Michael’s eyes changed color. It must have been a shadow, because when Max took a second look, they were brown. “You can all get the fuck out of my life.” Michael stormed off down the road.

“What was that all about Maria?” asked Liz. Maria could not answer she just stood there tears streaming down her face.

The crack became a fissure.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Sexual Content / Slash

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 4 of 8

~ A New Beginning ~

Timeline: The Next Night

“A love struck Romeo sing a street suss serenade. Laying everybody low with a love song that he made” “Romeo and Juliet” by Dire Straits

“Is Maria okay?” asked Max as Liz finally came into the room.

“Yeah Isabel is with her tonight, she is still crying.” Liz yawned and stretched out on the bed letting her arm caress Max’s side ever so slightly. “Michael hurt her real bad this time.”

“I know,” Max blew out a breath of air. “I just do not understand him some days.” But then again Max really did not understand himself lately, the feelings, and memories he was experiencing had a mind of their own, popping up at the most inopportune moments.

“I feel like a hot shower,” Liz got up, “I will be back in a few minutes.”

“Right,” Max watched as she gathered up her things and went into the bathroom. Things have been rough between them since ‘the incident’. Liz was pulling away from him, trying to connect to herself and discover why she was acting and thinking so polar to what she was. Max knew that he was the reason, that the Zan inside of him was scared to have another traitor for a wife. Somehow, he was controlling her, making her submissive to him. Max was afraid to tell Liz it was because of him that she was feeling this way. He feared that she would definitely leave him.

“Max, can you bring me my shampoo I forgot it,” called out Liz, her voice muffled by the door.

Max got up and looked through the various bottles on the dresser until he found some shampoo. He opened the door, “Liz here is your shampoo.”

An arm came out of the enclosed fabric tub, “Thanks,” said Liz as he placed the bottle in her hand.

Max then left, if they were on good terms he would have stayed and helped her wash her back, well at least pretend to wash her back. He hardened at the thought of having her body pressed up against his again. He would have to wait a while longer until she felt the time was right. Their marriage was barely holding by a thread right now.

Max laid down on the bed, in a few minutes he was sound asleep, dreams once again invaded his life. Zan slide in and very cautiously let Max see a memory, a memory of him and Rath, memories that Max must accept for them to merge as one because Zan would never give up his desire or want for Rath.

Rath was standing on the balcony overlooking the Forest of Dakar, the night was black, overhead the stars shone brightly, beckoning him with their aura. The wind was gentle carrying the fragrant scent of flowers as it passed by. Rath breathed in deeply, he had been unable to sleep again, nightmares of battles had returned.

Zan felt the bed empty next to him as he rolled in his sleep. Forcing his eyes open, he noticed Rath was gone. Getting up, Zan wrapped around his waist a fabric of blue satin with gold trim that fell to the floor and closed in the center. He saw the balcony doors opened and knew that Rath must be there.

He always had trouble sleeping in new locations, especially since they came to Kandahar. Even though this was the home to the ‘House of Rath’, he had spent very little time there.

“You are home why do you have trouble sleeping?” Zan said as he wrapped his arms around Rath’s waist and kissed his shoulders. “Kandahar bows before you, they are in awe of you. Why are you unhappy?”

“I don’t know there is something very wrong.”

“Are you having visions again?” Zan let his hands caress Rath’s stomach and chest muscles as they made their way to the back rubbing his upper back.

“I am not sure. One minute I am standing in the battlefield with our enemies dying all around us. Then there is blackness, swirling all around me. I feel as though I am drowning in a liquid. Suddenly a light appears, and I can see I am I am in some kind of bubble. I start tearing my way through, breaking the membrane as I fall out, the liquid surrounding me spills out onto the ground. I start to walk, the ground is strange, the sky is all wrong, and the stars are out of place. Something is coming Zan, something terrible.”

“Sounds like a bad dream to me.” Zan said as he pressed his lips to Rath’s. “Come let us go back to bed. Tomorrow we have to attend your father’s court.” Zan took him by the hand and led Rath back to the bed, sliding off the black and silver embroidered fabric that surrounded his lower half.

“Lay face down and let me rub your back.’

Rath stretched out face down in the middle of the bed. He loved the black satin sheets beneath his skin, the smooth texture, the coolness to the skin. Zan went to the dresser where he picked up a burnish brown onyx bottle filled with perfumed oil.

Zan spread Rath’s legs far apart as he settled in between. “Relax,” Zan whispered as he poured some oil on his hands warming it before he began to rub Rath’s back. Zan’s strong hands and fingers were kneading and rubbing the stiff muscles. Rath moaned as all the tension and stress left his body as a warm glow spread over him. He relaxed as his shoulders and body fell limp due to Zan’s masterful ministrations. Though Rath was awake and alert, he felt as if he was floating in a dream.

Zan moved his body down further where he began to massage the muscles of his calves. Rath felt the warmth permeated the stiffness of his muscles as the soothing hands move upward along his legs. Zan warm hands pressed in and worked his gluteus maximus as a peaceful heat spread through Rath's midsection, igniting the fire within. Zan then rubbed along the outside of Rath's hips, gliding his finger along his skin: supplely, sensuously, magically.

"Turn over,” the soft voice requested.

Rath groaned at having to expel energy turning over. Soon he felt fingers manipulating his toes, that action made up ten-fold for having to move as Rath moaned and shifted further into the soft mattress. Zan’s one hand held his leg up, while the other firmly rubbed each of his feet, in turn. Slowly his hand made their way up his shins and then to his thighs as he exerted pressure to the outside, making Rath relax even more, his breath was becoming slower.

Zan then very gently began to caress his inner thighs, his fingers tracing the snake tattoo that wound around Rath’s thigh; from the tail at his back of his knee to the head posed to strike sitting motionless right above the pubic bones. It still after all these years fascinated him, the pain Rath had to endure to allow the snake to bond into his skin must had been excruciating. He bent down kiss his way along the image, encouraging the moans that came from Rath’s throat.

Zan then slid his body up Rath’s as he leaned forward to rub his shoulders. The warm oil glided his finger effortlessly down and across his chest to his abdomen and back up to his shoulders. He then lavished attention on his arms by pressing his fingers firmly into the flesh.

Zan then took a palm and kissed it as Rath opened an eye and smiled. Zan slowly one by one took each of Rath’s digits into his mouth as he sucked on them caressing them with his tongue. Rath watched in fascination. When one hand was done, Zan again kissed his other palm, the kiss of desire, the kiss of trust, the kiss of lovers. Rath took a sharp intake of air.

Zan’s fingers slowly retreated to his chest where they expertly worked their way down encircling his nipples, working the sensitive area as Rath, moaned audibly and writhed below him. Zan smiled at the thought of what his hands were doing to Rath. He laid his weight upon Rath, as their bodies made contact; a blue electric spark flew out from between them.

Rath reached up and encircled Zan’s neck and back bringing him even closer as they kissed: deeply passionately, feverishly. Zan enjoyed this time between them, no wars, no anger, only lovers enjoying the night as it should be enjoyed.

Zan returned Rath’s kiss as he felt himself being rolled over, Rath’s weight was pushing down on him as he ground their hips together in an exotic dance. Zan smiled and laid his head back as he took pleasure in Rath’s hands, they were so soft and gentle when he wished. Rath was taking his time making love to Zan, as the blue glow finally enveloped them protecting them from outside forces.

Although Zan loved the fast and hard fuck that only Rath could deliver, he also loved this side of Rath, one rarely seen by anyone. Rath opened up his emotions as they washed over Zan, flooding his senses, drowning him in lust and desire, and yes, he could feel it, love. Zan grinned at that, Rath would never admit it but his thoughts and actions gave himself away. He did love Zan.

Zan took Rath’s head gently in his hands and looked him deep in the eyes, those silver eyes that held so much pain and anger in his short life. “Rath I Lo…”

“Max wake up you having a bad dream.” Liz shook Max hard, after hearing him moaning in his sleep assuming he was dreaming about being in the White Room again.

~ The fissure began to divide ~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 4 of 7

~ Questions but no Answers ~

Timeline: Same Night

“If you're ever down a well, ring my bell. And if you're ever up a tree just phone to me.” “Friendship” by Judy Garland and Johnny Mercer

“Maria.” Silence ensured from the other side. “Please open the door you can’t stay in the bathroom all night crying.” Isabel softly knocked on the door, “Please Maria answer me.”

Last night Maria cried in Liz’s arms as she tried to comfort her friend, for the first time in over a year they were on amiable terms. It took such a great tragedy to Maria’s heart for Liz to snap out of her delusional Max-world and noticed that others around her had needs, wants, and sufferings.

Even though the experience last night and that day was a blessing in disguise for Marian and Liz ‘s relationship, it took a toll on Liz emotionally draining her after 20 some hours of listening to Maria cry, talk, babble, and cuss like a sailor regarding the antics of one soon to be deceased Michael Guerin.

Isabel volunteered to take over and let Liz get some sleep, plus she felt that Maria and her needed some time; time to talk about dreams, hopes, aspirations, the future.

The door slowly cracked open as Maria poked her face out. Her eyes were all puffy and red, her face streaked with what makeup that was left, and her clothes were crumpled after having them on since the day before.

“Maria,” sighed Isabel. “Come on.” She took Maria by the arm and led her over to a chair. Going into the bathroom, Isabel got a small washcloth soaking it in a stream of hot water. Wringing it out and applying a small amount of soap to the cloth, she came back into the bedroom after grabbing a dry towel.

“Here, here, it will be okay.” Isabel tenderly, like a mother drying the tears of a child who fell and skinned her knees, wiped the tears from Maria face. Her heart broke at what Michael had done to her, she knew deep down she was probably responsible also. “It will be okay I promise you.” Isabel gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Dry the tears.”

Maria sniffed and reached for another box of Kleenex, “Oh Isabel I don’t….” she broke off in another fit of tears.

Isabel gently pushed back Maria’s hair from her face and once again dried the tears. “Shhh, dry your tears, shhh.” Isabel spoke very softly, very soothingly, “Come on you are making yourself sick.”

Right now if Michael came, walking through that door, Isabel was sure she would rip his heart out and shove it up his ass for what he did to Maria. “Come on let’s go for a walk and get out of this stuffy old room.”

Isabel got up and rifled through Maria’s clothes looking for something that would make her feel pretty and wanted. “Maria are these all your clothes?”

“Yeah not much huh?” Maria sniffled as she spoke getting up and coming closer to where Isabel was standing, looking over her pitiful wardrobe.

“Did you ask Michael to change them for you?” Isabel then realized what she had said. “Almost forgot we were talking about Michael.” She and Maria looked at each other and started laughing. “Here let me get you some new stuff.” Maria sat down on the bed and curled up in a blanket, watching and waiting.

Isabel played around a while with colors and styles until she was satisfied. Turning around with a gleeful smile she proudly displayed a complete new wardrobe to Maria for her approval. “Well do you like?”

“They are fabulous Isabel.” Maria looked over the fancy new items they were exceptional. “You really should go into fashion design. Thanks so very much.”

“No problem.” Isabel handed Maria a particular stylish shirt and pants that would reveal her best assets and draw attention to her from the male population. “You get dressed and we will go out.”

“Where to a bar?”

"Well I was thinking more along the lines of Chunky Monkey, but if you want to go to a bar I will go with you.” Isabel stated.

Maria let out a small smile until she turned around to the mirror looking at herself for the first time that day. She let out a small sob, “Oh look at me Isabel I look like that clown, Bozo.” Maria was staring at her red nose caused from her crying.

“Ah, let Dr. Isabel fix that problem right up.” Isabel stepped up behind her and with a small wave of her hand changed her hair and applied makeup as well as reducing the puffy and redness.

“There you look great. All the guys will fall down at your feet.” Isabel said smiling.

“I don’t want all the guys Isabel,” replied Maria looking at their reflections in the mirror, “I just want Michael,” her face was sad.

Isabel nodded “Well if we are goings, let’s go girl.”

“I think some ice cream sounds great Isabel,” smiled Maria as she turned around.

“Okay then let go paint the town red.” Isabel chuckled as they left and started to walk down the street to a small convenience store. There they found 2 pints of ice cream to their taste. Maria kept looking around. “If Michael was this close Maria I could feel him. He is not within probably fifty miles.”

Maria was quiet for a long time as they walked to a small park, similar to the one where Rath and Vilandra had their rendezvous.

“Oh Isabel I don’t know what to do. It is like we are traveling on this big carousel, never getting off or changing horses,” said Maria finally breaking the silence. “I feel as though I talk and it goes in one ear and out the other. Somehow Michael fails to retain anything in between.” Maria started to rattle on about her and Michael, about he could be such an ass, about how much she did love him, about how much she could rip his heart out right now.

Isabel just smile and nodded in all the appropriate places. She agreed with just about everything Maria was saying, Michael was difficult, ‘he was that way on Antar’ she felt a voice telling her. ‘But you loved him anyway.’ Isabel looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

“Isabel is everything okay,” Maria noticed her scanning the area. “Did you hear someone?”

“No, no it was nothing Maria,” Isabel was disturbed by that voice, it sounded so familiar, “Please go on.” Isabel could hear the voice again, very faint, in the distance, muffled. ‘You had a great love; a warrior’s heart was given to you.’

Maria had returned to her story something about sex in regards to how he could do things with his tongue.

Isabel’s ears heard the words tongue and licking as she was yanked back into reality. “What?” Isabel had missed the best part of her ramblings, the sex stories,” What did you say Maria?” Isabel asked her face a little flushed.

“Oh I am sorry did I embarrass you Isabel.” Maria had forgotten that sometimes she could be quite bunt when she got going.

"No, I just … um… you caught me by surprise.” Isabel was suddenly thrown into her memory of sex with Michael and his tongue, an event both Maria and she could relate to. Her face burned even redder as she felt the flames of passion crawl up her breast. Quickly she shook her head and focused in on what Maria was talking about now, when she heard those immortal words:

“I hope Michael remembers to eat.”

Isabel started laughing, “I don’t think anything could make Michael forget about food, Maria.”

Maria also started to laugh; it felt good to laugh to be here with Isabel. They had grown close over the last year. She always felt though that Isabel was a threat, that one day she would wake up and Michael would be gone; asleep in Isabel bed, making love to her. Maria felt inadequate next to the statuesque blond; she did look like a supermodel. ‘Bleak,’ Maria thought, ‘I could never win in a fair fight. Isabel is just too damn perfect, plus there was that alien thing she and Michael had going.’

“Isabel,” Maria looked at her directly in the eye. “I need to ask this.” For once Maria was being very calm and serious. “Are you having an affair with Michael?”

“What? No, Maria. I swear it. We are not having an affair.” As far as Isabel knew at that moment she and Michael was not together, what she did not know was that Rath and Vilandra were enticing each other to come out more and more while stealing private moments.

“Are you in love with him?”

Isabel failed to answer right away; she was confused in her feelings. “I don’t know,” was all she could muster out as she got up and walked away into the darkness.

Maria sat there for a long time pondering things. She wondered where Michael had gone and if he would come back. She considered the possibility that Isabel and Michael were having sex, and if not then they definitely had feeling or each other, she saw the looks that passed and it definitely was not her imagination.

“Maria?”

Isabel voice brought her out of her dazed world.

“I should not have walked off like that.” Isabel apologized as she sat done. “It was just your question hit a sore spot.”

Maria braced herself for what was to come.

‘You deserve the truth,” Isabel took a deep long breath, “I do have feeling for Michael. I don’t understand them; it is so confusing for me right now.” Isabel looked down at her hands as she wrung them together. “I have never told anyone what I am going to tell you. I need to trust someone. Can that person be you no matter what happens between us, will you keep this secret?”

Maria was shocked and surprised that Isabel would trust her with a secret. It was a great boost to Maria confidence level to think Isabel trusted her so deeply. “Yes Isabel no one will ever know, that includes Michael, although I seriously doubt he will live long enough after he returns for me to tell.”

Isabel smiled as she wiped her eyes, it was so hard to be alone and she needed a female friend desperately. After all Max had Michael another male hybrid and she had no one except for Kyle but lately he has been on the make for her and she just could not return the feelings. “I have been having blackouts period of time when I do not know what I am doing. I fear Vilandra may be in control then and to be honest I am not sure what she is doing or with whom.” Isabel took another deep breath, “I also have been having dreams again, not only about Michael but also about Rath and Antar. I am so sorry but cannot help myself, it is as if I am awaking from a long dream, I can’t stop the feelings.”

Maria looked at Isabel for a long time not saying a word the silence was heavy. She contemplated what Isabel had said, it would be difficult almost like an amnesia patient waking up and realizing he or she had a life before but being stuck in a life created since the amnesia. Maria then knew life was going to be hard for the three of them, her, Michael and Isabel. There was going to be some very rough spots down the road. Maria finally smiled and took Isabel hand in friendship, sometime in the future she would have to face the possibility of Michael’s destiny with Isabel.

~ The fissure began to divide ~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 5 of 7

~ Crowbar and Outlaw~

Timeline: The Next Day

“Don’t Look Down. Don’t feast your eyes on things that are on the ground. And if it gets hard to focus. When you’re traveling almost at the speed of sound. Feeling nowhere bound.” “Don't Look Down” by David Ryan Harris (Biker Boyz Soundtrack)

The Crowbar and Outlaw, located outside the Kirkland Junction, was a filthy gang infested biker bar with one tap of beer. The building looked like an old garage with its windows painted over. Loud obnoxious music could be heard blaring from the opened door; the music occasionally punctuated by screaming and laughter at the sound of bottles breaking.

Outside there was a collection of rat bikes, cruisers, choppers, and crotch rockets, all of varying ages and some looking like they had just rolled off the show room floor. Nine or ten big, husky leather-clad men sat on their Harleys in the lot ranting their frustrations over social issues; they nodded from one to the other as Rath approached, acknowledging their stares as he passed.

Entering the bar, Rath’s eyes narrowed as his eyes gazed over the surroundings; the large rectangular room had a bar on the left, a stage straight ahead, and to the right pool tables. Instead of the traditional mirror behind the bar, there was a plate of polished metal, scratched over time and scarred with bullet holes. The tables were large wooden cable spools with study plain captains chairs.

From the rafters Rath could see hanging a wide variety of colorful bras and thongs, that had been forcibly removed from women rounded up in a biker initiation, also known as gang rape, and nailed up for all patrons to enjoy that frequented the hangout.

A big screen TV, located to the side of the bar, was turned to the sports channel where two very buxom, scantly clad women were mud wrestling, ‘the sport of Kings’. Rath smirked at the thought of King Maxie watching these girls wrestling in a gladiatorial combat arena on Antar, ‘That would be worth paying good money to see Max’s face.’

The crowd inside was interesting, full of smelly sub-human beings sitting around beer soaked, grime encrusted tables drinking, and after smelling the air Rath was sure none of them had showered for at least a week. Mud and grease covered their leather asses while elaborate embroidered denim vests partially covered their hairy backs as evident from the tuffs of fur that sprouted above the collar line. Most had their greasy hair covered by a bandana, some pulled back in ponytails.

Rath could see that the stage, surrounded by heavy gauge chicken wire, was set for a heavy metal band. There was a massive drum set with double kick pedals, guitars equipped with chainsaw distortion that would guarantee to quench the non-melodic thirst, even an absurd digital pedal board. As if on cue, the band, Heavy Metal Dominion came in dragging their stone fucked-up asses back into the room, opening the cage and taking their place on the beer soaked stage. The head singer, Skull-Grinder was short with a shaved head, large hairy thick forearms and fingernails like black claws. The other three members were younger, scrawny, and very dirty looking. The band was so high they could barley stand, and it was only the shank of the evening.

Rath walked down the room eyeing the pool tables looking for a game to have some fun. Suddenly an object came towards him from the left as he ducked just in time for a bar stool to crash into the wall behind him. One typical slime ball was pulling some poor white-trailer-trash dude up off the floor by his shirt while pounding him in the face repeatedly. Finally, he pulled the trash up and bounced his face off the bar until he dropped unconscious to the floor. Two big bouncers came over and dragged the guy out the front door by his boots.

Rath proceeded on to the pool tables checking out the action. Several very big tough guys were shooting for money. He nodded to the guys and watched their game quietly.

“Double or nothing?” asked the short guy, “You up to it Tanklicker.”

The taller older biker nodded yes and racked up the balls.

Rath got a beer, for show since he knew it messed up his senses, grabbing an empty a stool next to the pool table, he watched the game commence. The break and the first half of the game went in short guy’s favor; he managed to drop half of his balls in the first few shots.

“Nice Ratguts,” nodded Tanklicker.

Ratguts had Tanklicker by the balls, literally and figuratively, then tragedy struck and he missed a valuable shot, placing the cue ball in the perfect location for his opponent. Tanklicker dropped his balls in rapid succession filling the pockets in only four shots and finishing the game. “That six grand you owed me, Ratguts” smiled Tanklicker, as he held out his hand expecting his money.

“Hey man I don’t have that kind of money,” exclaimed Ratguts, backing slowly away from the table.

"Then why in the fuck did you play? You know the rules, you don’t bet money that you don't have," Tanklicker picked up the pool cue, “You know you will have to pay one way or another.”

Rath sensing easy prey piped out. “Hey dudes I have a solution if anyone wants to hear.”

“What is it of your business?”

“None but I like a good game.”

“Spill!”

“Ratguts you have something worth six thousand.”

“My bike, but it is worth more.”

“You should have thought of that before you made a bet. Now if you want to live give up the bike.” Rath narrowed his eyes at Tanklicker. “Here is the deal; if you win you get Ratguts bike plus another six thousand.” Rath pulled a wad of bills out of his pocket. “If I win I get your bike,” indicating Tanklicker’s, “and you get Ratguts.”

“Where did you get that kind of money?”

“You really don’t want to know, do you? “

“My bike is worth a lot.”

“Take it or leave it.” Rath seized the opportunity to lock eyes with Tanklicker seeing into his mind. “I am always looking for someone who will give me a rush; I will give you fair warning though; I am good, very good.” Rath smiled as he went to find a cue; he chalked the tip thoroughly in preparation for the fight. By this time, a crowd had gathered around the table when Rath returned.

“You on, break.” Tanklicker knew he had a sucker; he reached down below the table and picked up an alligator covered case. He took out his special custom-made cue stick, weighted and balanced for his unique pool action. ‘This is like taking candy from a baby,’ he thought.

Rath looked at the cue and laughed internally at the ass. Picking up his stick, Rath broke sinking two stripes then moving quickly onto his second shot. He knew exactly where every ball was on the table, he could see the table in his mind. Using his special abilities Rath was able to feel exactly how to set the shot up and how hard to hit the cue ball.

Rath angled another stripe off two rails before it found a home in a pocket. Knowing that he had to make the game look legit, Rath slightly missed the next ball but left the cue ball in a predicament for his opponent.

Tanklicker sank a solid with his first shot and two with his second. His third shot put him square in the middle of enemy territory, without a clear shot, he angled the ball off the rail tapping a solid close to the pocket cusp.

Rath easily sank one stripe and then another. Looking over the table Rath noticed that a solid ball, with no way around except over, blocked his target. He took the challenge and with a little extra ooph the cue ball sailed up and over the solid to expertly knock the stripe behind it into a pocket.

Rath innocently and walked around the table for the next shot. He had only one ball left, Tanklicker had four and the eight ball was still in play. Taking his shot wide he let his opponent get closer.

Tanklicker put down an easy shot and then stretching long, another went into the pocket. That left two balls, Rath decided that was close enough and on his next his Rath altered the spin on the cue ball just slightly so it missed the solid target.

Deciding it was time to finish this game, Rath smoothly let his stick make contact as the cue ball flew all the way down the table and then gently tapped the final stripe ball. Rath watched the last ball slowly roll in the direction of the pocket as it tether on the cusp for a second before the earth shattering sound “kerplunk” was heard.

The infamous eight ball was left, guarded by Tanklickers last two balls, “Talk about being behind the eight ball.” Rath chuckled, “story of my life.”

Rath bent over and pretended to line up his shot. Looking up for a second he smiled as he let his stick fly hitting the cue ball with a hard smack, chalk dust flew up into the air as the sound of the impact echoed in the bar. The white ball flew down the felt impacting the side rail with such a force, a small indentation was left. Bouncing off the rail the then it hit the eight ball with a crack forcing it to jump the rail moving along line between the felt and hardwood, as if guided by mysterious forces, towards the corner pocket. In front of a hundred eyes, just as the ball reached the pocket, it literally hopped down, falling on top of the other stripes already occupying the space in the pocket.

Rath leaned on his stick, “That’s that,” he announced with a satisfied smirk.

~ The fissure began to quiver and shake ~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Warning: Warning: Warning:

Extreme and Explicit Sexual Situation
Extreme and Explicit Rape Situation
Extreme Violence/ War / Profanity

Book 1: Section 2: Chapter 5: Part 6 of 7

~ Spoils of War~

“War! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing” “War” by Edwin Starr

Tanklicker was pissed; his jaw was set as his hands gripped the pool stick ready to strike Rath across the back. The crowd backed up sensing what Tanklicker was going to do; Rath also sensed the danger as he turned with amazing speed and in one move threw Tanklicker up against the wall, holding him off the ground with a cue stick pressed tightly against his throat.

“Now that wasn’t nice was it?”

Tanklicker just shook his eyes side to side as they said no.

“Time for you to pay up, as you said to Ratguts there, you will pay, I have no problem with gutting you here right now and taking what is mine.”

Rath let him go, took the stick snapped in two, and then drove the pieces of wood deep into the concrete wall at each side of Tanklicker‘s head. Rath’s eyes were vacant cold, Tanklicker got the feeling that this guy had killed before and would do it again.

“Get my pink slip,” Tanklicker yelled to a long red hair woman, wearing tight black leather pants and a skintight-cropped t-shirt. In a few short seconds, she came back into the bar with the slip, he signed over his bike and handed Rath the keys.

“You also,” Rath growled at Ratguts as he reluctantly signed over his bike.

“You are getting a cherry bike there,” Tanklicker said. “Won it myself off some rich fucker up at Sturgis last year.”

“Well what goes around comes around,” sneered Michel as Ratguts handed over his slip to Tanklicker. “There now we are all friends. Right?”

Tanklicker held out his hand, better to be friends than dead in his book. “Name is Tanklicker, as you heard. I ride with the Fuckers Out of Hell and that there is Ratguts, he is from an amiable gang, the Mongol Eaters.”

“Tanklicker?”

“Yeah, was in Desert Storm. Got the name after a drunken bet.”

“You licked a tank?”

“No a gun barrel on the tank, while it was still hot.”

“Ouch,” winced Rath, “gather the name Ratguts is self explanatory”

Ratguts sneered at him. “Who are you?”

“The name is Rath like in fury.”

“Yeah so who are hooked up with?”

“None I am a Lone Wolf,” noted Rath.

“Special Ops?”

“What?”

“You were with special ops in the military right?” asked Tanklicker, “How else could you bury those poles like that.”

“Yeah something like it,” smiled Rath secretively giving the distinct impression that he was some kind of assassin at least that is what Tanklicker thought.

"How the fucking hell did you pull off a shot like that?" questioned Ratguts.

“Like I said I am good.” Rath said with an evil grin. “Hey bitch,” he yelled at the waitress, “a round for the house,” as he shoved a couple hundred down her bra, “kept what is left,” he said as he squeezed the money covered nipple.

“I haven’t seen you around. Passing through,”

“Yep on my way out, need to pick up my bitches and head north.”

“Bitches? Sounds like you are busy boy.”

“You have no idea. They will enjoy the bike, I like my sex raw, and the bike will give me a fun edge.”

Another fight broke out as Rath looked over at the brawl. One guy was flopping around like a fish after having his nuts kicked to hell. Another guy was getting his stomach stomped on until he vomited so hard a steam of stanch liquid shot up like Old Faithful hitting the ceiling

“Now that is something you don’t see everyday,” laughed Rath as two big bikers dragged the guy out of the bar.

The beer flowed freely as Rath paid for another round, this time putting the money in the waitress’ thong, skimming the edge of her heat with his finger.

Tanklicker noticed that Rath had the same beer that he was playing pool with, “How come you are not drinking?” There wasn’t even a drop gone.

“Guess I am not thirsty,” said Rath handing her beer to Tanklicker, who downed it in a gulp.

“Hey Tanklicker looky here what we brung ya!” A burly, smelly biker named Bear came dragging in two girls, barely legal, that is if they were no one checked ID’s, dressed in flimsy see though shirts, short skirts and boots.

“They want to join a club.” Bear grabbed the long brown hair girl, shoving his hands up her skirt, ripping it and forcing his finger into her, “This here’s one is Bitch C.” Letting her go he turned to the sort blonde-haired girl forcing his hand between her ass cheeks and shoving a finger in, “This here’s one is Bitch A.”

Tanklicker looked them over “Not bad, could do better.” He grabbed the shirt of Bitch C ripping in off at the seams. Picking up his bowie knife from his boot, he started to cut her bra off. The girl began to cry as she felt the cold steel against her breast. "Just relax and enjoy bitch," Tanklicker said to her as he twisted her nipples causing them to stand erect.

Pushing her down on her knees, Tanklicker then unzipped his fly, his cock sprung forward. "Put it in your mouth bitch," he demanded as he slapped the girl on the cheek. "Open your fuckin' mouth."

The smoke from the fires was constricting their vision as his army took the last of the enemy’s positions. “King Uthrox, the area is ours,” announced one of his generals.

“No prisoners let them know that Uthrox is not to be fooled with.” To strike terror into the enemy’s heart was paramount in Uthrox's defense strategy. Make them so afraid so terrified of your actions that they will never attack you again.

“Does that include the women and children?”

“The women are to be divided among the men, the children if young enough can be adopted out. Make sure our soliders impregnate them; their descendents will be good for the gene pool. Their blood will be good for the Karlin race to mix with; they will make better slaves, more docile.”

Bitch C was scared, he was still holding the knife, she could tell these guys weren't used to being refused. She took Tanklicker’s cock into her mouth and began sucking on it; the smell of urine was strong in her nose.

Coming around the corner, he saw some of the military taking their war trophies. Rath could hear the bikers talking but in his eyes, he saw soldiers from long ago performing the same sexual acts.

"That's it bitch, suck on it,” slurred Tanklicker, his cock was having trouble staying erect due to his inebriated state. The girl worked on him, knowing that keeping him happy meant her life. "Damn.” exclaimed Tanklicker, “this bitch sucks a mean dick." The girl continued to move her head back and forth over his cock.
He slapped her hard across her fair skin, "That's it bitch, suck on it,” yelled the young solider, “Fuck it,” The poor girl barely in her teens worked on him, knowing that keeping him happy meant her life, she did not want to die. "Fuck that is it,” as the soldier shoved more of himself down her throat. Yelling over to the men watching him he exclaimed “this Karlin bitch sucks good I wonder if she fucks as well.” The guys all starting laughing as the doomed girl continued to moved her head briskly back and forth

Uthrox looked on in amusement she was good.

Ratguts glared over at her. "Ain't nobody gonna get fuckin' hurt bitch.” He pushed her onto her hands and knees. “Wez initiating you.” Ratguts grabbed her hair, pulling her head back until Bitch A thought her hair would come out by the roots. “You wanted to join right?” The girl painfully nodded her head.

“Skullcracker take front,” yelled Ratguts at another biker. Skullcracker came forward, a big 300-pound plus biker whose yearly bath was still a few weeks away. Unzipping his pants, he took cock out and shoved it into her mouth.
A group of generals looking for Uthrox saw him in the distance, approaching they noticed him watching the activity. They were also amused at the scene, laughing as she screamed in pain from a solider fucking her from the rear.

“These Karlin are so brave behind their words but so skittish when they face their enemy,” noted one general to another.

“What about the original inhabitants, the Isusin, do we let them live?” General Tharak asked Uthrox as he approached closer.

“Yes, they are docile, it will be easy to train them for slavery. They will be loyal to the royal race. Let them live for now.” Uthrox's attention was again drawn over to an arch where in the bonfires he could see the dead being burned. Next to the fire was another group of men, fighting over two women. Do not let the men get out of hand. We need no more deaths among ourselves.”

“Line up boys, this bitch is in heat,” yelled Tanklicker as he removed his cock, going around to her rear. He pushed Bitch C forward, her hands stopped her from falling face first into the vomit and beer soaked floor. Flipping her skirt up Tanklicker ripped the thong off her, scraping her tender spots. “Hey Nanner hang these up for me,” throwing him the thong and bra. “This is how bitches ride with us,” Tanklicker said as shoved his full cock into Bitch C in one vicious move. He began plunging, coming in only a few strokes. No sooner had that cock slid out that another took its place.

Bitch C felt the cocks going in and out of her, she braced against the floor with her knees and hands. Suddenly her head was jerked upwards as up as a cock was shoved into her mouth. Her face was held in place as unknown biker as he face-fucked her hard. Her lips were stretched and cracked, her cheeks bruised from the forced entry. Bitch C choked and gagged as his cock twitched spilling it’s contents down her throat. She struggled to breath, relieved when that cock left her mouth, but a spilt second later, another biker’s cock took over the vacant hole. This went on from cock to cock, a line in front and behind her.

He pushed a poor shivering girl to the ground, her knees impacting the stone ground. “Give me that barrel,” he indicated with his finger. A soldier close by pushed over the empty ammo barrel. The fat soldier then rolled it into place and pushed the girl over it after first stripping her clothes off. Then he tied her hands and feet together leaving her stretched over the barrel bit with her ass and mouth available for their game.

I am up first,” said the fat solider as he pushed down his pants. He jerked her head upwards and shoved his cock into her mouth. He then held her face in held in place as he face-fucked her hard. He stretched her lips unmercifully to accommodate his fat cock, her lips ended up ripped and bleeding. No sooner had that cock slid out that another took its place. From behind, she felt a searing burning pain as cock after cock penetrated her.

"Hey look, Ratguts gonna fuck her up the ass,” exclaimed one of the men standing in line for Bitch C’s mouth.

Bitch A started to moved, panic about what Ratguts was going to do. "Fuck bitch, just relax and enjoy it," Ratguts said as he grabbed an opened half-full bottle and shoved the neck into her hole drenching her insides with beer. Throwing the bottle onto the floor, Ratguts did not pull any punches; with one massive push, he forced his cock into her anus.

"Fuck her, man, fuck her," the band started chanting to a drumbeat, "fuck her, fuck her, all the way up the ass, fuck her fuck her."

Uthrox continued his walk entering the temple house to look upon Karlin’s gods as they stood upon an alter of blood that the priests had offered up in an attempt to gain favor. “What fools these Karlin’s are to think that the shedding of innocent blood would protect their warriors.” He scooped up some of the blood in his hands, “Innocent virgins, sacrificed for what, for the arrogant and disrespectful actions of their King.” He shook his head as he let the blood flow trough his fingers. Stepping forward he raised his foot and pushed one of the gods down shattering the image upon he stone floor. “Gods of stone do not make worlds, nor warriors, nor Kings.”

He turned to leave, hearing a noise to the side of him where he saw a young woman on the floor being taken by a group of young captains. Soon they began chanting, “Fuck her! Fuck her!” as one pounded into her ass while the other fucked her mouth.

“Yes that is it man,” yelled Tanklicker whose cock was hard again. “Fuck her, yeah that’s it.” Tanklicker pushed the guy out of Bitch C’s cunt and crammed his cock up her ass without any lubrication. “Fuck yes,” he screamed as his cock was strangled by her tight hole. Bitch C let out a scream that was muffled by the large cock in her mouth. It only took Tanklicker a few strokes before he came, pulling out he let the guy back into her.

Rath found himself back at the bar watching the rape going on, ‘Oh my god,’ he thought ‘I have to get out of here.’ Rath’s stomach began to lurch at the scene, this was wrong. He could do nothing to save the girls without revealing his alien side. "There must be a way," he thought.

“Fuck that was good,” stammered Tanklicker as he sat back down next to Rath, his cock still hanging out. Tanklicker’s words snapped Rath out of his thoughts.

Rath felt himself slip more and more into the Dark Waters, it felt good after so long “Having fun?” questioned a smirking Rath. He could feel the Dark Waters starting to infiltrate him; he needed to get back to Vilandra and Zan they would help him to stay sane, not to go over the edge.

“Yeah those two are in,” said Tanklicker as he downed another beer. “Fuck, why are you sitting here, go get some ass.”

“No thanks, I need to get going. Too many dogs come nipping on my bitches heels when I am gone to long.” Rath stood up, “Then I have to take out more garbage.”

Tanklicker knew he was not referring to empty cans, leftover food, and paper as the garbage he would be carrying out. More than likely a dead body, that needed concealment.

Rath started to the door when he saw a water pipe behind a door. Concentrating he arranged for water to build up in the pipe and explode safety flooding the bar within a few minutes. “That will give the girls a chance to run,” he thought to himself.

“Let me show you which bike is yours,” said Tanklicker as he got up. Walking past Bitch A he watched as Farmboy pulled out his massive 10 inch cock from her ass. “Shit, she won’t sit for a week,” noted Tanklicker, “after having that up there.”

Walking out to the bikes, Tanklicker stopped, “Well here she is take care of her she purrs like a kitten”

“Thanks,” Rath smirked, “Better go on in and have someone suck you dry,” pointing down at Tanklicker’s cock that was hard and dripping.

"Fuck!”

Rath waited until he saw water flowing out from the door. A few seconds later, the girls came running out with their clothes and jumped into a small blue car. He could see they were scared as the blonde started up the engine and drove away.

Rath then took off; his bike was flying until he stopped a few miles outside of town in a deserted field. His body was shaking, trying to keep out the rage and stay out of the Dark Waters. However, the sword’s blade was too sharp right now, his feet were being cut with each step, it was easier to enter the Waters to cool his feet in their darkness, in the blood.

“No!” yelled Rath. “No I will be who I want to be. I will not be controlled by anyone or anything." He shot his energy into the air; gold rain came down upon him burning holes into his skin. “I am TellymonRath a great warrior. I am not Uthrox he is centuries dead. I will be who I want to be. Who I must be.”

Rath then collapsed into the dirt crying, He was holding his head fighting Uthrox, fighting the rage, and evil that had been encoded into him. Then he screamed out the Death Prayer:

ANCIENTS, Lord of the Worlds, Lord of my Soul

I come to you on bended knee

I have served thy command with blood and by the sword

I have commanded the flames of damnation thirsting for thy vengeance

I am warrior, master to all; slave of none.

I fear no man, no beast, no king, only you

I was born in the blood of our enemies

I was forged in the heat of battle

I died in the hatred of war

I damned for eternity to be reborn

That I might wield the sword of justice; the sword of revenge; the sword of mercy

I beg you for my death to release me from this life

The Dark Waters are upon me, I no longer can resist their temptation.

Open the seven gates and accept the power of my sword.

“Hey you, what the fuck are you doing?” A figure in the distance approached Rath, “You what are deaf, dumb, and stupid?”

~ The fissure widened into a crevice ~