Gone But Not Forgotten(UC/CC/Slash Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Book 1: Section 8: Chapter 5: Part 5 of 7

Gone But Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar
Section 8: One Michael, Two Michael, Three Rath More?
Chapter 5: Its All In Your Mind Or Is It?
~ Missing~

Timeline: Late Tuesday Night

“Somehow I can't resist the memory of your kiss. Guess my heart has a mind of its own. No matter what I do, no matter what I say. No matter how I try I just can't turn the other way.” "My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own” by Connie Francis

Max slumped off to his bed, well actually the floor, the bed was just too small for the both of them. Liz was sleeping quietly; her hair reflected the moonlight coming in. Max sat down on his sleeping bag and wonder why Michael could not see things his way.

He threw his body back, forcing his eyes closed. His mind was racing, how he would ever sleep with all that has happened in the last few hours. He sighed; it already seemed like an eternity since they were home.

“You’re an ass!”

“What?” Max found himself in the dark, “What did you say?”

A soft light spotlighted the figure in the distance. “You are an ass.” Zan came in closer. “I have given you chance after chance to merge with me, to listen to my advice, to heed the warnings, but no. You are a domineering ass.” He pointed a finger at Max.

“Turn on some light I can’t see.”

“That right you can’t see Max, you are in the dark”. Zan circled him, “You are standing on the edge of a cliff afraid to go forwards or backwards because you cannot admit what you did.”

“I told you I did nothing.”

“Oh no, you did the rape. You admitted in Michael’s dream.”

“What dream?”

“Think! Allow yourself the ability to be wrong just this once.”

“That was just a dream Michael had it wasn’t real.” Max huffed, “Just like now this is not real. Just mind tricks.”

“It wasn’t? So you did not participate freely? Then why did you interrupt Michael and me?”

“Michael brought me in.”

“He did? I don’t think so. You brought the both of us in to interact with him. On a subconscious level, you are guilty and know it. Still you refuse to admit it openly. Afraid that someone will think Max Evans is not the straight lace human.”

“She will not understand.”

“Who?”

“Liz, she will never understand what I did. She will probably leave me because of it.” Max rubbed his neck; a spotlight came over his head, making a tight circle around his body. “My parents will disown me.” Max looked down at the black ground. “Isabel will hate me, maybe forever.”

“And?”

“They will think things about Michael and me.”

“You are killing Michael because of what people will think of you.”

“What? Killing him?”

“Allow yourself to admit it. A good King must learn to solve the problems. Michael cannot heal until you make the first step.”

“I did I healed him. Isabel and Maria tired to heal him. It is Michel who is holding back.” Max was frustrated this was going no place.

“No, Michael cannot heal himself. The waters have swallowed him, you allowed it to happen and now he will die.”

Max looked into the darkness, “How do I stop it?”

“Like this,” Max felt a fist explode into his face; he sunk to the floor as the lights came one. They were standing on a cliff, overlooking the valley. “Sorry but I gave you a chance, now we will merge. It is for the best.” Zan bent down and stroke the cheek of the knocked out form, “It will be for the best.” he dissolved ending his existence, such as it was.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 8: Chapter 5: Part 6 of 7

~ Where is it~

Timeline: Early Wednesday Morning

“Looks like I can't change you. I try to talk to you, to make things clear but you're not even listening to me... And it comes directly from my heart to you... I need something to change your mind.” “Mind” by Talking Heads

Max woke with a start the sun was already up. “Michael,” Max cried out looking all around. His bed was empty, Liz was already up and helping to fix breakfast. “Michael, I have to find Michael.” Max tore out of his room coming into the front room her caught the tail end of a conversation between Philip and Jim.

“…missing. I don’t know where it could be. Looked all around..”

“What is missing?” Max interrupted. “Michael?”

“No Michael is not missing, I misplace one of my 45’s, that is all,” replied Jim.

“What? A gun?”

“Yeah, an old one. Don’t use it anymore. Noticed it this morning I must have misplaced it.” Jim shrugged his shoulders. “Happens as you get older.”

“Bullets? Are there any bullets missing?” pressed Max.

“Well yea, now that you mention it. When I check for what else was missing, I did come up one bullet short. But that was because I miscounted.”

“Michael? Where is Michael?” Max looked panicked.

“What is it son?” asked Philip, he could tell his son was agitated. “What is the matter?”

“Michael has anyone seen him this morning?”

“He is in the kitchen with the girls,” replied Philip, “they snagged him and haven’t let him go. The poor kid is being drilled by Amy and Diane.” Although Philip would like to question Michael all alone himself, he would not wish his worst enemy to be one-on-one with Amy DeLuca, make that Amy DeLuca Valenti.

Max literally ran into the kitchen He looked at the startled faces of the girls searching them for where Michael was. “Max you scare the life out of us what is wrong,” queried Diane.

“Michael where is he?"

“He just took some garbage out,” replied his mom, “Max, are you okay?”

"He will probably come through the back entrance,” Isabel snickered offering a location, “I think he will try to avoid us girls again,” subtly pointing at Amy.

Max went flying back into the front room. Michael was walking in from the bedroom; he did take the back entrance through Max’s window. “Michael,” Max rushed up and grabbed his harshly by the biceps. “Where is it?”

Michael looked surprised by the sudden Max’s quick movements.

“Where is it?” Max was almost yelling, he held very tight to Michael, despite Michel’s attempts to shake him off. “I know what you are up to.”

Michael just looked at him stoically. The commotion brought the girls in from the room

“Max what are you doing?” yelled Isabel.

“Stay off of this Isabel.” Max turned his head to his sister to calm her. “I am not out of control.” Turning back to Michael. “Michael where is it? I am not going to let you do this. Hand it over NOW!”

Michael just stood there looking at Max his eyes never wavered.

“I was in the dream? I was there. I know what you have planned. Hand it over.” Max held Michael firm, they eyes were locked, one will against the other, one King, one warrior, neither to break, neither to fail.

“Please Michael you are scaring me. I do not want lose you.”

Michael remained motionless.

Isabel then had a foreboding thought, ‘Max found out about Michael wanting to kill himself, but what is he looking for.’

“Please Michael, I admit it, I am the one. I did it.” Max voice was close to crying, he was desperate. “Please do not do what you have planned. I am to blame Please give it me.”

For a second the parents noticed Michael’s eyes change to silver and then back again. He then reached behind him, as Max released his hold on Michael’s arms, into the waistband of his jeans and pulled something out. He handed it to Max.

Max felt the cold steel, the weapon of death and relaxed. Michael then reached into his front pocket and pulled out the bullet handing it also to Max.

Max walked away from Michael and approached Jim, holding out his hand he revealed the gun and bullet to him.

“What, why would Michael need my gun?” asked a puzzled Jim.

“Because, even with his natural ability to heal, a bullet to the cortex would probably kill him,” Max stated flatly. “Definitely if he was by himself.”
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Book 1: Section 8: Chapter 5: Part 7 of 7

~ Death Has Returned To The Royalty Of Antar ~

Timeline: Early Wednesday Morning

“But baby it's all in your mind. Don't worry. Hold on tight and hear me when I say. Baby it's all in your mind.” “All In Your Mind” by Mariah Carey

All eyes were glued on Max and his hand as he revealed the gun. Silence after his announcement was frightening. The parents all looked one to the other. Jim felt guilty that a weapon he owned came so close in taking the life of someone he had grown to love. No one noticed Michael clutch his head and slowly drop to his knees sobbing.

The dream was now reality. “What Have I done?” Max gathered Michael into his arms. “Lifting up his chin,” I am responsible; I am the one who did this to him.”

“What do you mean Max?” questioned Isabel, she had a bad feeling; she gripped the back of a dinning room chair.

“I did it Isabel,” Max had his head down; you could hear the guilt in his voice as he choke on the words. “It was me.”

Maria went down on her knees to hold Michael as Max rose

“It was me, I don’t what happened. I was angry.” Max faced his sister, he was rambling, “I remembered thing from the past. Things he had done.” Max was shifting as he talked his voice was heightened. “A rage built up in me.”

“MAX!”

“I drugged him and then hit him across the head to drop him. While he was out I tied him up.”

Isabel sat down in the chair and put her head between her legs. She was shaking; Diane came over and rested a hand on her back. She felt the muscles move as if she was crying.

“Max how did you keep Michael subdued when he came around?” Kyle came off the sofa he wanted to know, “I saw Michael and the aftermath he never would have allowed you to do that to him without a fight.”

“I use the only method that works against him.”

“No Max you didn’t,” Isabel looked up.

“I sent a bolt up through his spinal cord, sealing his powers off.”

“What?” asked a puzzled Kyle.

“He exploded his blood vessels and then fried his brain.” Isabel had tears streaming own her face.

Her words tore like a hot poker through Philip as he examined his son, the son he had taught to be loving and kind. ‘How could he be so ruthless?’

“It was the only way to keep him powerless. They came back didn’t they,” replied a flippant Max.

Isabel grabbed her stomach she felt as though she was going to lose it any second.

“You raped him Max, why?” Kyle yelled out his hands washed over his face. “How could you be so cruel?”

“I did not even remember until the next day when I got those flashes of horrible atrocities.”

“Oh My God,” Diane’s hand flew to her mouth.

“Max you did it?” Isabel could not believe the words. “You did the rape.”

“I swear I am so sorry.” Max leaned against the back of the sofa with his hands. His knees felt week, so much were going through his mind, so much pressure was released; so much pressure was building.

Philip looked at his son shocked; words could not express what he was feeling at that moment. Michael was sobbing into Maria arms as she rubbed his back. She had not just comprehended what was taking place, her attention was totally focused on Michael.

The pain in Michel’s head began to radiate outwards, increasing in magnitude with each passing minute. His legs were weak; he could not feel his right hand.

Kyle went over to help Maria, he could see the weight of Michael against her was burdening. As Kyle knelt down to help, Maria let go and stood up. “Hey man it is okay, whispered Kyle as he held Michael close.

“You left him there bleeding, his wrists were bleeding, he could have died, NO! he almost died” Maria was up in Max’s face, poking him in the chest with her bright red nail tips. “You bastard, do you have any idea of the damaged you done?”

Isabel was beside herself, her and Max started yelling at each other. Maria joined Isabel in their attack of Max they pressed on him calling him every imaginable name they could.

Jim went over to see if Michael was okay, seeing Kyle taking care of the situation, he turned his attention back to Max.

“Kyle!” Michael grabbed his T-shirt balling in up in his fist. “Do not blame Max he cannot control it, the rage is in both of us. Please don’t let anyone blame him, swear that to me.”

“Michael?”

“Kyle!”

“Okay No one will blame Max.” Kyle could see Michael was stressed out so he went along with him to soothe his fears.

“It is not his fault; it is a part of who we are.”

Kyle watched as Michael’s eyes turned to silver and his hair grew blonder then he started to shake and tremble.

“Kyle promise me you will make sure the girls are taken care of.”

“Michael it will be okay they are going to stop yelling soon and all this will be fixed.”

“No Kyle it will be never be fixed,”

The pain shattered through Michael’s again, he could no longer focus his eyes, images were blurry, he felt his heart skip a beat.

“Swear to me you will make sure Max, Isabel, and Maria are taken care of.”

“Sure Michael anything, you need to rest, calm down.” Kyle gave him a pat on the back when suddenly Michael slumped forwards, his fist relaxed the fabric it was clutching onto.

“Hey Michael,” Kyle gave him a shake. Michael was limp; his head flopped back and forth. “DAD!” Kyle screamed. “MAX!”

Kyle voice was panicky, Jim turned around to see Michael limp in Kyle’s arms.

“Michael?” Jim yelled as he grabbed him out of Kyle’s arms and laid him down checking for a pulse. “MAX!” Jim yelled as he began chest compressions. “MAX.”

Max heard his name being screamed, he looked in the direction of the parents who had turned their attention to Jim. Jeff seeing what Jim was doing leaped over a footstool and positioned Michael’s head for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

In slow motion Max looked over to see Michael lying on the ground, very still, very pale. “What the …” Max flew to Michael’s side. He placed his hand on his chest right over the King’s scar and concentrated. Nothing, no glowing, no blue tinge, nothing.

Max felt cold, that same cold he felt once before when he himself died. Backing off the look in his face was of pure terror. “No it can’t be,” Max was visibly shaking, “There is no heartbeat. There is no Michael. There is nothing.” Max kept backing up right over the footstool as he landed on his back motionless.

“No!” Isabel scream was one that you can never forget. Her voice went trough everyone’s body as they felt her pain and agony. She came up next to Jeff, stopping him, as she placed her head on Michael’s temples, searching for a way in. All she found was blackness, a terrible cold infiltrated her body. Michael was no longer there. Isabel’s face spoke the truth as she started to shake and cry hysterically. Looking up she saw Max as he stood up from the floor.

“You killed him.’’

“No Isabel I did not mean to.”

Isabel stood over her husband’s dead body. “You killed my husband!” Her hand came out palm out, “How could you are my brother, my blood, how could you kill him?”

“Isabel! No!” Max was shaking as a blast hit him square in the chest. He went flying over the dining room table.

Isabel had a different look in her face, a murderous look. Philip and Jim grabbed Isabel as they wrestled to drop her arm down. She keep screaming that Max killed Michael and he had to die.

Maria collapsed into her mother’s arms when she saw Michael’s cold body on the floor. She was sobbing uncontrollably; Liz went to her holding her as they rocked back and forth on the floor.

Nancy reached a blanket on the sofa and handed it to Jeff to place over Michael. Max watched in horror as they covered Michael’s face.

“Noo!” he screamed as he threw himself onto Michael’s corpse.

And that ends Gone but Not Forgotten
Book One of the Chronicles Antar