Tool of the Devil (UC, L/Kh, Adult, 1/1) {COMPLETE}

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Tool of the Devil (UC, L/Kh, Adult, 1/1) {COMPLETE}

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Title: Tool of the Devil
Author: Zanssoulmate08
Couple: Khivar and Liz
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the paycheck I earn every two weeks. Roswell is not mine and "Tool of the Devil" is a song by a band named Thunderstone. Here's a link to the song, which I highly reccommend playing while reading this fic. I thought the overall effect was really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpBlT0O_MmE
Summary: This is a prequel to Devil's Dance and the first part to what might eventually become the Devil series. :? Khivar makes his motives clear.
A/N: I'm not entirely sure what I think of this one so be brutally honest please and thank you! :D Thank you Tanya for my gorgeous banner!

I'm a man without a heart , without a soul
I am here for you, if you'll play my role
Come closer if you dare, I will show you the way
I'm pleasure and pain, I'm the night of your day
Walk through the fire with me
Over the seas of our times, higher where all is sublime

"Who are you?" I whisper, my voice trembling slightly as I stare up at the unknown man standing on my balcony. There's an air of violence surrounding him that warns me away at the same time that it draws me in. I don't care much for the sensation. It makes me feel things foreign to me in all of my sixteen years. Not even the yearning I feel for Max can compete with it.

"My name is Khivar," he tells me, leaning against the wall, "I've come for you." He stares at me with icy blue eyes that seem to bore into my soul and mark me as his.

"Come for me? What could you possibly want with me?"

"Many things." He replies with a wicked grin, raking a hot gaze over my body, "I've a need for you Elizabeth Parker. In more ways than one."

I'll be here by your side forever
I will shadow your steps again and again
We'll be chained to this sin together
Through the joy and the pain
'Cos I am the Tool of the devil.

A jolt a pleasure runs through me at his blatant invitation. "How do you know me?" My heart is pounding from fear...and other feelings as well. My normally G-rated mind is conjuring up explicit fantasies that would make a harem blush, and all of them feature the man before me. I don't understand what's happening to me, but somehow I know that until the day that my loyalty to Max dies, Khivar can't touch me. Whether this knowledge warms or chills me, I have yet to determine.

Regardless, his power over me is staggering.

Khivar laughs softly from his perch against my wall, "I've made it my business to know you, Elizabeth. The boy will want you for his queen and I simply won't allow it. When the time comes, you will succumb to those desires you're trying so very hard to keep at bay. You will be mine, and only mine.

You try to stay on path
try to keep direction
But the voices in your head, whispering deception
You're standing in the middle, don't know what to do
I'll give you the answers, to get your through
Over the seas of our time, higher where all is sublime

Confused, I step out onto the balcony to join him, only to have him answer my unspoken question, "The story of his royal blood will come to you all too soon darling. All you need to know is that he and I have some bad blood between us that I intend to see ended through his destruction."

"Max?" I squeak in suprise, "You're going to destroy Max?"

"Yes." he answers calmly, "And when the time comes, you will have to choose the side you wish to fight for. Make no mistake that I am a very bad man, Elizabeth...but I can offer you so much more than he."

"And if I choose Max?" I ask, leveling him with a glare that could rival the alien death-ray eyes Isabel insists that she and the others possess,

"You won't." he replies smoothly, not in the least bit perturbed by my anger. It's as if he knows there is no need to be. That I'll choose him.

I cross over to him, stopping inches away from the object of my desire, "What makes you so positive that I'll choose you?" I curl my lip in disgust, "Because it surely isn't your sparkling personality that attracts me."

"But you are attracted." He insists with a grin, "You want me. Tell me that you don't and I'll take it back. If not, well darling you'll have proven my point for me."

I look up into those cold blue eyes and feel a fury the likes of which I've never known. I can't.

Over the seas of our time, higher where all is sublime

"I'll never be yours." I hiss, hating my desire for the man before me.

Khivar reaches accross the short distance between us and wraps his arm around my waist, "You already are." He replies triumphantly, before taking possession of my mouth.

His kiss is rough and stirs to life things better off kept locked inside of me. Things no one would ever expect of innocent Liz Parker. An eager, foreign part of me welcomes his tongue in my mouth, the feel of his heavily muscled thigh in between my legs driving me closer and closer to the brink of insanity.

My father calls for me and knocks lightly at my door, breaking the spell Khivar has put over me. I pull away, gasping for breath, and Khivar trails a finger gently down my cheek, "Sleep well Elizabeth. Lie in the safety of your bed and dream of me inside of you. This isn't the end."

As I lie awake trembling hours after he's left me a single thought enters my head, Khivar is nothing short of the devil.
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.