Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) COMPLETE 10/20/08

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for all of the replies please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 44
Liz POV

Maria, Isabel, Kyle, and Krit are not here as of yet and the rest of us have been sitting here for the past ten minutes. The room was large with stadium seating and at the front was a podium and projector screen. This room was obviously used for mission debriefings.

“So what do you think of 666 and 665?” Alec asked me.

“Well I think her number suits her.” I said as Alec shot me a confused look.

“Historically the number 666 has been associated with the devil.” I explained.

“Really well then you are right it does suit her.” Alec said.

“So I am not the only one who noticed this?” Michael asked from next to me.

“No there is just something about her that screams evil.” Tess said.

“It is her eyes they seem different then others, but I feel we can trust her.” I said as Alec and Michael nod in agreement.

“I think it was the fact that she was more worried about if you were alright then if she was. Her brother on the other hand there was something off there.” Michael said.

“He is always like that.” Biggs said from in front of us.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“He always comes off as un trustable that was just how he was made. He was made for missions were he has to remain secluded and appear shady so others can infiltrate. He really is a good guy but you have to get behind his training.” Biggs said.

“So he was trained to be un-trust worthy?” Michael asked.

“Yes. Think of it like this he is just the opposite of Liz, Alec, and I we were made to look like you can trust us like you can tell us your deepest darkest secrets.” Biggs said.

“OMG you are right you all do look like that. Is that why we told you our secret?” Michael asked.

“No you did not tell me your secret Max did and that was because he used his powers on me and the fact that he is in love with me.” I said.

“Oh yeah good point.” Michael said.

“So if you three were made to look like the good little kids what about the others?” Michael asked.

“Well Liz is not just made to look like the sweet little school girl she was also made to look hot and seductive just like Max and Krit. The three of them were made to lure people into bed to get information out of them. Zack was made to look honest and innocent as was Alec.” Biggs said.

“So if Liz, Krit, and Max stayed they would have to sleep with people for information?” Michael asked.

“Yes before I left they had started my training for that.” I said ducking my head in embarrassment.

“I knew it.” Alec said.

“What?” Biggs asked.

“There is no way you just learned to kiss like that from Evan’s.” Alec said.

“No I learned to kiss like that from Kyle.” I said causing Tess to bust out laughing with me.

“What?” Biggs asked.

“Well Tess’s breeding partner used to date Liz.” Michael said.

“Yeah and Michael’s is my best friend. My brother Zack’s is my other best friend Isabel. Yours is my sister Max and My ex boyfriends is my other best friend Tess.” I said.

“Now that is what I call all in the family.” Biggs said as we all turn at the sound of the door opening. In came Maria, Isabel, Kyle and Krit. Krit came up and sat on the other side of Alec, Maria on the other side of Michael, Kyle next to Tess who was sitting next to Biggs and finally Isabel sat next to Zack who was on the other side of Biggs.

“Well now that we are all here we can begin.” Lydecker said.

“We have your tests back and we would like to go over them in front of everyone in here if that is alright.” Lydecker said as he pulled out a bunch of files.

“First I would like to do Tess and Kyle. According to the results your offspring will be strong and healthy and that it will be part alien like Tess. Tess no harm will come to you or the baby and the alien will not harm the human side. The breeding program will be successful for the two of you.” Lydecker said causing Tess to smile wide.

“Now for Max and 566 if you two decide to enter into the program you two would be extremely compatible. Max you have no junk DNA and with the DNA makeup of 566 your children will be amazing.” Lydecker said as Biggs looks at Max and wiggles his eyebrows causing her to laugh.

“Now for Zack and Isabel. Well what more can I say then perfect match. Isabel your DNA compliments Zack’s perfectly.” Lydecker said.

“Maria and Michael this was an interesting match. We found that Maria you have a gene that is very rare in humans and if you did not have this you and Michael would not have been able to conceive, but since you do your kids will be exactly like their father.” Lydecker said causing Maria to squeal and Michael to look relieved.

“Excuse me sir but what gene is it that Maria has?” I asked.

“I am glad you asked that Liz. Maria has a gene commonly associated with that of a snake.” Lydecker said.

“What?” Maria asked she had her famous I am about to flip out now look going on.

“Liz did you ever give any blood to Maria?” Renfro asked.

“Yes.” I said feeling scared.

“Well since your DNA is superior to that of a human then your DNA over rid Maria’s and she picked up some of your DNA traits like the serpent DNA that is what allows you to be compatible with Michael the reason for this is still unknown to us.” Renfro said.

“Now for the truly amazing Alec and Liz. Let us just say that your kids will be far greater then any we have ever seen. Liz you and Alec both have no junk DNA so your kids will have no junk DNA. Liz you are part Familiar making your kid so. Guys I am going to give it to you straight everyone will seek after your kid. We found an anomaly in you Liz, Liz you now have alien DNA in you as well we believe this is from Isabel’s brother healing you. Liz we need you to be careful more so now then ever. When you conceive we will place guards with you at all times and Alec will need to be there always to help protect you.” Lydecker said to me causing everything to fall away. I am part alien this is news.

“Liz you okay?” Michael asked.

“Yes I think it is just different to think that I am like you now.” I said.

“Well is it a bad thing?” Alec asked.

“No I know what the others can do and I guess I was sort of expecting it after Ava told me I was changed.” I said and Michael nodded in agreement.

“I have been looking for signs that you were getting powers ever since Ava said you were changed because of Max healing you.” Michael said as 666 burst through the doors.

“666 what is the meaning of this?” Renfro asked.

“We have a problem m’am there is a jeep outside that has been sitting there for sometime the guy has binoculars.” 666 said.

“Wait a jeep?” I asked and 666 nodded her head.

“By any chance is the guy a brunette?” I asked and she nodded her head.

“Wait you don’t think?” Maria asked.

“Yes I think.”

“Sir I would like to go out there and talk to the guy because we know him.” Zack said.

“How so?” Renfro asked.

“I used to date him.” I said.

“He is stalking her.” Alec said.

“Wait guys he saw us go into the base he is going to think we were kidnapped.” Isabel said starting to panic.

“Well let me take care of this.” Zack said motioning for Biggs to follow.

“What are you guys going to do?” Isabel asks looking scared.

“We are just going to mess with him a little.” Zack said as he and Biggs leave the briefing room.

Biggs POV

Wow Zack sure does look mad as do the others I wonder what this guy did to turn all of these guys against him. Well no harm in asking.

“So who is this guy and what did he do?” I asked Zack who stopped and looked at me then continued walking.

“His name is Max Evens and he is Isabel’s brother and Liz’s ex-boyfriend. He has been following her around for a while and lets just say that if he were to suddenly be mauled by a pack of wolfs no one in there would shed any tears…well maybe Isabel would.” Zack said as we exit the building.

“Lieutenant what do we have?” I asked as the Lieutenant snapped to attention.

“Some kid sir. He has been watching the place all day. I told X5 666 and she told Lydecker sir.” The Lieutenant said.

“Yes we were told to take care of this you can get back to what you were doing.” I said as he goes back to the gate and opens it for us.

“Lets do this.” Zack said as we both put on our solider masks making our faces blank and cold. To everyone who does not know us we would come off as harsh and cold.

“There he is.” I said as we head over to the jeep.

“This should be fun.” Zack said with a sneer. We come up to the jeep quietly seeing that the stupid guy has no idea we saw him he is too busy looking at the base. I turn to look at the base to see what he could possibly be interested in when I see Liz and X5 666 talking by the back entrance to the gym. With my excellent eyesight I can see the two are laughing about something and that they booth don’t look like soldiers but two girls gossiping during gym class. I turn back and look at Zack knowing he sees them as well and we decide to make ourselves known.

“So you do realize I could totally just drag you in there and no one would see the likes of you again.” I said coming to stand by his open window with Zack. Max quickly puts the binoculars down and looks at us scared.

“Who are you?” Max asked trying to keep the fear out of his voice, but too bad for him I was trained to detect fear in the person I was interrogating.

“This is special agent Renfro.” Zack said as I snap my head to look at him. Special agent…Renfro there is no way I want that witches name.

“Agent?” Max asked.

“Yes I am Agent Renfro with the FBI I was wondering what you were doing outside my base?” I asked getting where Zack was going with this game. It was obvious that Max had a fear of the FBI and if he was Isabel’s brother I am going to take a guess and say he fears the FBI finding out about his other worldly origins.

“Um I saw my friends go in there and I was wondering if they were okay.” Max said looking at Zack.

“My sister is fine and so is yours now please leave before I have to take drastic measures.” Zack said.

“What are you all really doing here?” Max asked.

“Just doing what we do best now if you will excuse me I have to get back to the debriefing I was taken out of to talk to you.” Zack said as we turn away.

“Why are you with the FBI and who is that girl Liz is talking to?” Max asked getting out of the jeep clearly getting gutsy, which is not a good thing for him to do.

“That would be Agent…” Zack quickly trailed off not knowing a good name so I quickly step in.

“Pierce her name is Agent Pierce.” I said as Max’s face goes white and Zack looks scared.

“Pierce?” Max asked in a whisper.

“Yes.” I said not knowing what the problem was.

“Pierce is a guy.” Max said.

“No that would be his little sister.” Lydecker said from behind Max. He clearly knows what is going on.

“He had a sister?” Max asked a look of regret flashed in his eyes.

“Yes and a brother. He was a good friend on mine.” Lydecker said.

“Oh.” Max said in a whisper I could sense his fear mounting.

“Agent Renfro your wife is looking for you.” Lydecker said as I shot him an ‘I don’t have a wife’ look.

“You know madam Renfro.” Lydecker said causing me to feel sick. Now I am the witches husband nice going Zack.

“Right well she can wait a moment.” I said knowing the bitch would love how I was pretending to be her husband and blowing her off.

“Leave Max and go home.” Zack said.

“Are you going to betray us?” Max asked looking Liz’s way before he gets into the jeep and drives away.

“Renfro what were you thinking?” I asked Zack as the three of s head back into the base.

“What? It was the first name that I could think of and why did you say Pierce that was not smart?” Zack asked.

“Like you said it was the first name I could think of. What is the big deal?” I asked.

“Pierce captured Max and tortured him.” Was all Lydecker would say of the matter before he walked away.

“Oh.”

“Hey forget it man you did not know.” Zack said.

“I know but he looked really scared.”

“Well in some ways he deserves to be scared but at the same time he never deserved the things Pierce did to him.” Zack said.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 44p 20 12/11/07

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies on the last part please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 45
Liz POV

Now that the results were given to us Maria, Isabel and Kyle were shown where they were going to stay and the rest of us were left to do as we pleased, but we were told we had to train. I decided to go and find X5 666 she seems to be a strong person who can help me and I need it. She had used several moves when we were fighting that I had never seen before.

Alec went off with Krit to the obstacle courses they were going to join a unit for the drills, which would not be so hard for them to do because most here look up to Alec even if this was not his base they had all heard of him. Tess and Michael went to go train in the room off the gym created for them. Michael said that they were going to work on blasts today and that Tess was going to show him how to concentrate his energy to be more efficient. Max went off with the others to the personal corridors. Then Max was going to come and train with me.

“So what are you doing over here?” Someone asked from behind me and I try with all my might not to jump. I did not hear her coming but then again I wouldn’t.

“I was looking for you.” I said turning around and facing X5 666.

“I thought as much, but how did you know to find me here?” She asked leaning against the gym wall. We are outside behind the gym.

“I am not sure.” I admit.

“It is an instinct that you have that we are going to work on strengthening.” She said.

“Great also I was wondering if you could teach me how to do a few of the moves you did.” I said I could not help how eager I sounded it was like me and science I can not hide my passion.

“Not a problem as long as you show me that one flip you did.” X5 666 said her eyes lighting up.

“Alright and I hope you don’t mind, but 452 will be joining us.” I said.

“452 yeah that’s cool she can teach me how to fight the way she does. I get the feeling that she has an interesting edge to her fighting.” X5 666 said.

“Yes and its called fighting dirty.” I said and the two of us laugh.

“Also I think she like you could use some work on strengthening her instincts.” X5 666 said.

“Okay.” she lead me around the back of the gym and along the front of the base for a ways. We come to an area that looks like a square with a door in the center and we go in that door.

Inside was a large white room. Along the walls were weights, and an assortment of weapons like crossbows and swords. X5 666 walks to the center of the room and sits on the floor Indian style.

“Our first lesson is one that you need now more then ever and it is how to tell if someone is an enemy or a friend.” X5 666 said.

“Really you can do that?” I asked sitting across from her.

“Yes, but not all can. 452 is coming let me go get her.” X5 666 said opening a door, putting her arm out into the hall and yanking Max into the room.

“Hey what is your problem?” Max asked looking around.

“Oh it’s you, sorry.” Max said looking sheepish.

“It is fine.” X5 666 said as she sits back on the floor and explains to Max what the three of us are going to do.

“Okay 666 wait I don’t like calling you that you need a name.” Max said.

“I do?” she asked looking confused.

“Yes and I think I have the perfect ones, which do you like better blaze or inferno?” Max asked.

“They both mean fire.” I said and Max nodded her head.

“Why fire?” X5 666 asked.

“You come off as a spitfire.” Max said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. X5 666 seemed to accept this.

“I like Blaze it sounds tough.” X5 666 said.

“Great your name will be Blaze.” Max said.

“Okay now we can get back to the lesson.” Max said.

“Okay well not everyone can do this because it takes a strong mind which is a hard thing to find. You both have strong minds and I believe you can do this.” Blaze said.

“First you need to clear your minds.” Blaze said as she gets up. I try not to listen to her footsteps.

“Let your mind clear get rid of all-that jumble in there. Now I want you to picture an enemy you have faced. Now think about what the air felt like around that person.” Blaze said from behind me.

“Feel that energy in the air the crackle of it and how it felt.” She said her voice putting me in this sort of trance.

“Now let your minds go blank again.” Blaze instructed. She leaves us to clear our heads for a moment. Whatever she is doing it is using a great deal of energy on our parts.

“Now I want you to concentrate on what the energy in this room feels like. What your energy feels like. Feel the softness of it as my energy washes over you as Max’s energy flows over your body and Liz’s reaches the depths of your soul. The sweetness of its whisper in the back of your mind.” Blaze said. I concentrate and feel this tingle in the back of my mind it is like a tingle or tickle and I know the tingle is Blaze and the tickle is Max. Their energy feels safe and engaging.

“Now open your eyes.” Blaze said and Max and I do.

“What did our energy feel like?” She asked Max and me.

“It felt gentle and warm.” Max said smiling.

“It was like a friendly tickle in the back of my mind. I could tell your energy form Max’s.” I said.

“Really? Now that is impressive.” Blaze said.

“How so?” I asked.

“Well not even I can tell people apart only if they are a friend.” Blaze said.

“Go Liz.” Max said.

“Now tell me the difference you felt between our energy and that of your enemy.” Blaze said.

“It felt harsh, hot and it made the air crackle.” I said looking down at my black boots.

“Yes it felt stifling and foul.” Max said.

“Good now how do you feel?” Blaze asked us with a smirk.

“Exhausted.” Max and I said at the same time.

“Good then it worked. Now every time you come across a person concentrate on them until it becomes natural to you then you will no longer have to concentrate so much. I will warn you though at first it will take a great deal of energy.” Blaze said.

“Well lets go to the obstacle courses my unit will be there and you can join us.” Blaze said as we get up and head out into the hall. As we walk down the hall a group of kids no more then three passes by.

“They just arrived today from Michigan. They had an extra unit so they sent them here. They will begin training tomorrow.” Blaze said as we come out into the main part of the base that is used for the obstacle courses.

“That is my unit over there.” Blaze said pointing to a group that looked a little older then Zack and Zane.

“Are you the youngest?” Max asked.

“Yes.” Blaze said.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Fifteen.” She said as we come up to the unit waiting for the other unit to finish up.

“Guys this is 452 and 513 they are going to run the course with us today.” Blaze said as her unit turned to face us. Most of them look to be in their mid twenties early thirties.

“Guys this is 277 my CO.” Blaze said pointing to the first guy. He was tall and muscular with broad shoulders, piercing blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair. He looked to be the oldest.

“This is 293.” Blaze said pointing to a girl stretching. She was about twenty-three with, long chestnut brown hair, brown eyes, and ivy skin. A good word to describe her was knockout.

“That is 294.” Blaze said pointing to a guy next to 277. He was clearly 294’s twin with his hawk like features.

“This is 326.” Blaze said pointing to a girl next to her. This girl was slightly older then 294 and 293 she is about twenty-five. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and is tiny compared to the others she is about my height.

“This is 299.” Blaze said. This guy is closer to our age he is about twenty-two. His hair is black, and his eyes deep brown, he looks to be oriental.

“Next is 332.” She was around twenty-five and looked to be Indian. She was gorgeous like the others but her eyes set her apart like Blaze, and 277 her eyes were almost black giving them this purple shimmer that was awesome.
“And you already know my twin brother 665.” Blaze said as he nodded at us.

“Ah 666 why does your unit only have eight people and who is 2IC?” I asked.

“We are an elite group here and are only supposed to have eight or ten people and I am 2IC.” Blaze said.

“Okay guys lets do this.” 277 said and we are off.

For the first few clicks it is just running on the pavement until about the fifth click we run on the sand for another five clicks when we get a click of tires. When we are finished with the tires there is a large cement wall about the size of a twelve-story building and we had to find a way over it. Most chose to climb it while Max, Blaze, 277 and I chose to jump half way then climb the rest getting us over the wall first. Next was more running through the desert for another three clicks until we came to a large lake that I know was not there before. There was no going around it we had to swim across. All of us jumped in and started the breath stroke many of them were better swimmers then Max and I because we hate the water. After the lake was two clicks of barbed wire that we had to crawl under and I got nicked in the back once and boy did it sting. After that I noticed that we turned around somewhere in the barbed wire and were now heading back to the base. We came upon the lake again and swam across then the rest of the way was running. We got back to base half an hour later to see Alec, Krit, Zack, and Biggs with some group getting ready to run the course. They took one look at us and gulped at our state; we were beat.

“What are Liz and Max doing with unit three?” Biggs asked looking shocked.

“They were doing the course with us.” 277 said as we all walk towards the other unit.

“That is unit seven.” Blaze said.

“What is the big deal?” Krit asked Biggs.

“Dude unit three here is like the best unit in all of Manticore.” A girl said next to Biggs.

“Well 452 and 513 did great they kept up with our pace and really toughed it out. I am impressed that you two could jump with 666 and I no one else can.” 277 said as the rest of unit three nodded in agreement.

“Thanks, but dang you all are fast.” Max said the two of us were hunched over trying to catch our breath, we had not worked like that in a long time.

“Biggs you okay?” I asked seeing his eyes were still wide.

“Yeah still in shock.” He said.

“Well we have to go do our run. 452 and 513 want to join us?” 277 asked.

“Yes. Later guys and god luck.” I said as we leave our friends and go with unit three.

“Okay this next part is all running in the desert it is eight clicks one way eight the other.” 277 said as we all start running at a steady pace. Blaze, Max, 277, and I in the front the others farther behind.

“So 513, word is that you have entered the breeding program.” 277 said with a smirk.

“Yes with 494.” I said causing Blaze to laugh.

“I knew it.” She said as 277 groaned.

“What?” I asked.

“We all had a bet going as to who you were going to be paired up with. It was either 494, 698, or 566.” 277 said as we upped the pace slightly.

“Well they put me with 566 and 698 is with Isabel.” Max said.

“Oh right the alien.” Blaze said.

“Yeah.” Max said with a smile.

“Are either of you in the breeding program?” I asked.

“Honey we are the best of course we are.” Blaze said.

“Who are your breeding partners?” Max asked.

“Oh now I thought that was a dead give away.” 277 said laughing.

“Who?” I asked.

“We are paired together.” Blaze said as the wind picked up and catches her strawberry hair making it trail behind her as her hair fell out of its holder.

“You two have no problem with this?” Max asked her eyes wide with shock.

“No why would we?” 277 asked.

“Well I think it’s you being so much older then me that has them shocked.” Blaze said with a snicker.

“Oh that well yeah I guess it is a bit out there, but they needed to pair people together according to genes that work best together and ability and we got paired together.” 277 said.

“So why did you enter into this? I mean you did not have to.” Blaze asked.

“Well I wanted to do this because I wanted a family of my own. I have Krit, and Max for the blood part, but I have never had blood parents and I was only ever close to my dad and he was even weird around me. I guess mainly to have someone around that will not be closed off from me in anyway and to just have something that is a part of me. Then there is my liking Alec a great deal almost to the point of love here people and he has never had a good blood family that he has not hated. Also, because I feel bad about blowing up the DNA lab.” I said really quickly.

“I get that and that is why I am thinking about it.” Max said.

“Were you two forced into it?” I asked Blaze and 277.

“Well in some ways yes they made it pretty clear that they wanted the two of us and well I guess I did it because I wanted a family.” Blaze said and Max and I nodded our heads because we were doing it for similar reasons.

“The same goes for me. Besides I was glad that they put me with 666 and not 362 like they had originally wanted to. Don’t get me wrong I like her just not the way I like 666.” 277 said as we start to turn back. I like being able to run with others it keeps my mind on other things and not the strain my muscles are feeling.

“So before this did you two like you know?” Max asked causing Blaze to full out belly laugh.

“Are you kidding they would have shipped us off to different bases. I was lucky when I was put with these guys they are a more stable unit then what I was used to and I did not want to go back to that.” Blaze said.

“Yeah and then there was the age thing.” 277 said laughing.

“Before that did you two have any feelings for each other?” Max asked.

“I wanted him.” Blaze said causing 277 to stumble.

“You okay?” I asked him and he nodded yes.

“So that explains it.” He said as the three of us shot him a confused look.

“Remember when we were in Monaco on a mission and you went into heat? You went right for me.” 277 said pulling off his black top.

“Oh yeah well that was mostly genetics I was only interested in getting with the strongest most capable guy and well you being the alpha male at the time I went straight for you.” Blaze said as we come back to the base. The run went by quickly, but that is probably because we were running at a brisk pace.

“So we have a break now you guys can do what you want or just come with me.” Blaze said but she has this look on her face letting us know she wants us to go with her.

“We are going to stick with you if that is alright.” I said.

“Yeah that is great. I will see you later.” Blaze said to 277. After we are a good ways away from the others I decide to find out why she wants us with her.

“So what’s up?” I asked her she looks at me funny then shakes her head.

“Sorry I had to think about that one. Common verbal usage is great but they miss a few things once in a while. Did you mean to ask me why I wanted you guys to come with me?” Blaze asked and I nodded my head yes.

“Well you see I have been feeling weird as of late and earlier today I went to get some tests done and they should be done by now I was wondering if you two would come with me.” Blaze said looking for the first time like a normal scared kid.

“Why do I get the feeling this has to do with the breeding program?” Max asked.

“Well because it was a pregnancy test.” Blaze said.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 45p 21 1/13/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks for the replies! Please let me know what you think of this next new part!

Part 46
Liz POV

Well this is interesting Blaze is only about two years younger then me and might be having a baby nice how things work out right. I can’t let her get the news alone because I know I would be scared and I am older then her so she must be terrified.

“Well we will go with you.” I said and Max nodded in agreement.

“So why don’t you want Ice with you?” Max asked.

“Ice?” Blaze asked.

“Oh yeah sorry his eyes reminded me of ice so I thought Ice was a fitting name.” Max said.

“Okay well tell him that next time you see him he will like it. I don’t want to have him there just incase it is a false alarm.” Blaze said.

“I don’t know we know our bodies and the animal DNA gives you a better sense to know when something is different so there is a good chance you are.” Max said.

“Okay this is scary. Here I am one of the best soldiers and I am freaking out about the fact I might be having a kid.” Blaze said with a nervous laugh.

“We will be here for you.” Max said as she puts her arm around Blaze. We head down to the infirmary.

“Just think Liz this could be you very soon.” Max said and Blaze laughed.

“As scary as it is at first it just feels…” Blaze trailed off.

“Natural.” I said.

“Yes.” Blaze said nodding.

“That is why I had not trouble saying yes only after a few minutes.” I said, Max and Blaze both nodded their heads.

“Well let’s do this.” I said grabbing Blaze’s hand.

“Ah 666 I was just about to send for you. Do you want to do this in front of them?” The doctor in his long white trench coat asked.

“Yes.” Blaze said in a very stiff voice sounding like the perfect solider it was scary. Not more then a minute ago she was a fidgety and nervous.

“Well then congratulations 666 you and 277 will be the proud parents of twin X9’s in eight and a half months.” The redheaded doctor said blushing slightly.

“Oh okay. Do I need to do anything?” Blaze asked strangely calm.

“You just need to make sure you eat enough and that no one kicks you in the stomach, knocks you down, take these vitamins.” The doctor said handing her several pill bottles.

“Also, we will need to schedule appointments so we can see how well your pregnancy is progressing.” The doctor said and Blaze just nodded.

“Am I good?” She asked and the doctor nodded so she turned and left.

She leaves quickly making Max and I follow quickly to keep up. Blaze turns down a deserted hall and leans against the wall. It was then that I noticed her rapid breathing.

“AHHHHH!” Blaze screamed at the top of her lungs. Tears start to pour out of her eyes as she falls to the floor crying.

“Oh sweetie.” I said as Max and I slide down on the floor next to her putting our arms around her.

“Oh don’t get me wrong here I am happy, but I am really scared. I mean how can I protect myself I can not get kicked in the stomach and did he say twins?” Blaze asked becoming hysterical.

“Blaze the others in your unit and Ice will protect you and so will we.” Max said as Blaze calmed down some.

“Thanks, but it is just weird I mean all I have known is fighting and now I can not to that. I can, but I just can’t let them hit my stomach.” Blaze said she still sounded terrified, I get the feeling that this is a new emotion for her.

“That and you are fifteen and having a kid.” Max said.

“Something wrong with that?” Blaze asked clearly not understanding the whole age problem.

“Well that is not something people on the outside world look kindly on. It is not common.” I said.

“Oh well I guess it is a good thing I am here then.” Blaze said laughing.

“Are you going to be okay?” I asked.

“Yes and like Max said I think I already knew.” Blaze said as we get up.

“When are you going to tell 277 I mean Ice?” I asked.

“I was thinking tonight. Every night the males are supposed to go to the female’s room for a few hours it will be enough time to tell him. Do I just come out and blurt it out or what?” Blaze asked.

“No sit him down and break it gently, very gently.” I said as we head towards to cafeteria for lunch.

“Can you sit with my unit please?” Blaze asked.

“Sure.” I said as we go get our trays and sit with the rest of unit three.

Not even ten minutes after Max, Blaze and I sat down Maria, Kyle, Michael, Tess, and Isabel came through the doors. They saw Max and me and came and sat with us.

“Hey guys, how has your day been so far?” I asked looking at Blaze who is chugging her milk. I shot her a look and she just shrugged.

“I am really thirsty.” She said looking sheepish. I quickly hand her what is left of my milk.

“Not bad I am starting my training with the X7’s and they are nice enough, but they keep looking at me funny.” Maria said.

“Yeah the X8’s were the same way.” Kyle said causing Blaze to laugh.

“What?” Michael asked.

“X8’s are like four years old are you okay with that? I could help train you in free time.” Blaze said.

“Are you sure? I think I should help him.” Max said.

“I don’t know I am willing to work with either of you.” Kyle said.

“So who are these people?” Michael asked causing Maria to hit him in the arm.

“Oh sorry this my unit.” Blaze said with her mouth full causing her unit to look at her funny.

“What?” She asked looking at her brother who was laughing.

“You have been woofing down your food for the past two weeks are you okay?” 665 asked.

“Yeah just really hungry.” Blaze said shoveling another spoon of applesauce into her mouth. After that she went down the line and named all of her unit.

“And guys this is Michael, Maria, Tess, Kyle and Isabel.” Blaze said.

“Hey there you are.” Alec said as Biggs, Zack and Krit follow.

“Hey boys.” I said.

“I am going to go sit with my unit okay Krit you coming?” Biggs asked.

“Yeah later guys.” Krit said as he goes with Biggs to where unit seven was sitting. I then introduced unit three to the others and all was good.

“Hey you going to finish that?” Blaze asked me so quietly I almost did not hear her. I handed her the rest of my sandwich.

“Dang girl you sure do know how to eat.” Kyle said impressed. Poor Blaze looked embarrassed.

“Kyle you would be to if you did what she did today.” Tess said pinching him.

“Oh no sorry guys I have to go I have weight training.” Blaze said as she took a last swallow of milk and threw her stuff away.

“Man does she always eat like that?” Kyle asked 277 who looked at him funny.

“Lately she has been. Just yesterday she finished off all my food and 665’s.
She must have stepped up her training.” 277 said. Poor guy is so clueless.

“Well she did help Max and I work to strengthen our ability to sense the enemy.” I said.

“Yes that would take a great deal of energy on her part as well as yours.” 277 said.

“Well I have to get to field A I am supposed to be at the target range so I will see you all later.” 277 said as he gets up and leaves several others from unit three as well for various other courses. Soon all that was left was our group, minus Krit and Biggs, and 665.

“So my baby sister is pregnant.” 665 said smirking.

“How did you know?” Max asked with a smirk of her own.

“Well it was about the time she started chugging milk yesterday. She hates milk and will only drink what she has to.” 665 said.

“Wait that girl is pregnant?” Kyle asked with wide eyes.

“Yes.” I said.

“How old is she?” Alec asked.

“Fifteen.” Max said.

“Fifteen!” Kyle yelled causing several people to turn and stare at us. 665 just rolled his eyes.

“She is young in age but old in wisdom.” 665 said before getting up and throwing away his trash and heading off to some unknown area.

“She is younger then us and she is having twins.” Max said quietly so no one else will hear her.

“And they allow this here? Who is her breeding partner?” Isabel asked.

“277.” I said.

“The guy that is like twice her age.” Tess said in shock.

“Yes, but around here age does not matter as much as it does in the outside world. They do things by likes, strengths and genes.” Max said.

“Besides 666 acts more like someone in their twenties.” I said and Max nodded in agreement.

“It looks like you two got to know 666 pretty well today.” Zack said.

“Yes. She is really nice and is not some drone walking around taking orders all the time she thinks for herself and I like that.” I said.

“What is 277 like?” Alec asked.

“He is nice a little closed off, but that is from his training and us being new to him. He cares a great deal for 666.” Max said and I nodded in agreement.

“So when do you all start the breeding program?” Max asked with a smirk.

“As soon as we want.” Alec said sounding eager.

“Yeah all we have to do is let the guards know and then we are in business.” Kyle said.

“Are we sleeping here tonight?” Tess asked.

“Yes we will head back into town early in the morning. It will take us a while to build up a schedule.” I said.

“Guys have any of you thought about what we are going to do about Logan?” Maria asked rolling her green eyes.

“No.” We all said.

“Well he will freak when we get back there.” Maria said and Max nodded her head in agreement.

“That is for sure.”

“Well he deserves it and I guess we will just deal with him tomorrow when we get back into town.” I said.

“Let’s go guys we have classes to attend.” Tess said as we all get up and head to the area we were told to. Max and I are together again, but this time we enter a training room a little on the weird side.

“OMG Max.” I say in a breathy voice. I will admit it this room definitely takes the cake.

“I know Liz I know.” Max said swallowing loudly.

“Do they actually expect us to do this?” I asked my older sister.

“Ah 452, 513 come on in and take a seat.” The lady instructor said.

“Now I want you all to go over to a crib and get a baby.” The instructor said.

“Yes Liz I think we have to.” Max said a wild look of fear in her eyes.

“Introduction to motherhood is not exactly the class I was hoping for.” I said.

“I know, but we entered into breeding program and now we have to learn to be mommies.” Max said as we go and get our dolls.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 46p 4 2/16/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks for the replies to the last part
Maiqu-Thanks so much
behrstars-Thanks for reading
LizNdAlec4eva-Thanks for the reply

Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 47
Alec POV

Biggs, Krit, Zack and I have target practice now so we are heading out to felid A. Once we get there we see 277 and the rest of unit three shooting off an assortment of weapons going down the line. It looks as if they start off with a cross bow and end with a machine gun.

“Soldiers you are late.” The drill sergeant barked at the four of us.

“Sorry sir.” We all yelled jumping to attention.

“Get to your stations. Start at the beginning and work your way down the line of weapons. Some need to be assembled so assemble them. If you miss a target once you will redo that round, and another one as well. When you finish hand me your targets and if I think you need to redo any weapon you do so. The four of you will be staying after for an hour to clean all the weapons as a punishment for your lateness.” The drill sergeant said walking away to check on the progress of the others.

“Let’s get to it then.” I said as I step up to my station. I was right a cross bow is first, but it looks as if I have to assemble seven arrows before I can begin shooting. I make quick work of it and assemble them in five minutes. I shoot my first arrow with surprising accuracy; it has been a while since I had to shoot a crossbow.

“Well done 494, but that last one was slightly off do two more and move on to your next weapon.” The drill sergeant said.

“Sir yes sir.”

“698 you are very wide make adjustments and do two more rounds and hit the center not by the center or around the center hit one of the designated spots.” The drill sergeant said.

“Sir yes sir.”

“Gee Zack it’s almost like you have not shot a weapon in twelve years.” I said smirking as Zack sticks up his middle finger at me. He then shoots the target in an unusual place. He turns and looks at me and smiles.

“Right on target.” Zack said.

“Well if that don’t stop a guy I don’t know what would.” I said looking at the whole in that target that was formerly the targets genital area.

“Nice work as usual 277 you hit all of your targets with pin point accuracy except number six round three of your sniper.” The drill sergeant said as the guy goes back and re does the round and another round after that. He is extremely accurate.

“Nice work 494 your long range is excellent.” The drill sergeant said as I hit the button to change sheets.

“Very good 665 your sniper work is coming along nicely.” 277 said as 665 finishes his last round and switches sheets.

“Do another round like that and move on to your next weapon.” 277 said as he starts to disassemble two of the weapons.

“Hey man watch it!” 665 yelled at Zack who was really wide on his last shot and clipped the side of 665’s sheet.

“Five more rounds for that!” The drill sergeant said to Zack who looked really upset about the shot.

“Okay all who are finished are dismissed you four continue.” The sergeant said looking at us and giving Biggs, Krit, and I a sympathetic look.

“Done.” I said handing him my sheets. He checks them over and then putts them in the stack he has in his hands.

“Good get started on cleaning and dismantling the weapons. The X7’s later today have a speed test to see how fast they can assemble all the weapons so you need to clean and sort the parts.” The drill sergeant said. I salute and get to work making easy work of taking apart the weapons and then cleaning them.

“Wonder what the girls are up to.” Zack said taking my thoughts from the weapon in my hand to Liz.

“I don’t know they have class just like us.” Krit said as he finishes his target practice doing extremely well for being on the outside for as many years as he was. Krit unlike Zack is excellent with weapons and it appears he has practiced some over the years.

“Why do I keep thinking about Isabel?” Zack asked.

“Maybe because you love her.” Biggs said.

“Well man you have to stop thinking about her for a while so you can hit your target for once.” I said with a smile.

“Do you think about 513 I mean Liz all the time?” Biggs asked.

“Yes.”

“How is it that you can be so in control?” Zack asked.

“I think about her and use her as a strength.” I said.

“Obviously, but every time I think about Isabel my mind goes blank its like I forget all of my training.” Zack said defeated.

“Try thinking like this. Isabel is weak and defenseless and it is your job to protect her. Everything you do is for her and that the target is her enemy.” Biggs said giving Zack some good advice.

“I will try it.” Zack said as he picks up his next and final weapon, aims, shoots, and hits the target right in the heart.

“Nice.” I said and Zack smiled.

“Great advice Biggs.” Zack said as he proceeds to finish the clip and re loads another.

“So Biggs why do they call you Biggs?” Krit asked causing me to drop the barrel I was cleaning.

“Well it was on a mission in Montreal and there was this brothel…” Biggs said fully intending to tell these two about it.

“Ah Biggs shut it.” I said sending him a death glare.

“Alec why do I get the feeling you had something to do with this?” Krit asked.

“He did he was in the shack with me, all the ladies loved him and I was so jealous that I told them that I was Biggs if you will.” Biggs said and Zack busted out laughing.

“So Alec does my little sister know you did all of this?” Krit asked sending me a fierce look.

“Well um…you see it was…um it was nothing it was…” I stuttered unable to defend myself. Right now my worst fear is coming true, Zack and Krit the love of my life’s older brothers are finding out about my past and are about to reject me and tell me that they don’t want me near Liz.

“It was a long time ago and I was the one who was dubbed Mr. Biggs not Alec.” Biggs said.

“You do realize I am Max’s older brother right?” Krit asked and Biggs ducked his head sheepishly.

“Well its better to find out about our pasts from us then someone else.” I said and Zack nodded in agreement.

“Your right I would kill you in your sleep if someone else told me that.” Zack said causing me to shudder at the thought knowing he was fully serious.

Michael POV

“Concentrate Michael, tap into your emotions.” Tess said as I raise my hand towards the small rock sitting three feet away.

We are in the desert trying to work on our powers more and all the others have made some progress except for me. I stare at the rock some more seeing the vast desert around it and the sand and desert terrain as fair as the eye can see. The rock looks so small in comparison and yet to me it feels so large.

“Let your mind go blank and only think of the rock.” Tess said her voice having a hypnotizing effect on me.

“Tess I can’t all I can think about is how big the rock is.” I said putting my hand down.

“Michael I want you to think the rock is small. Move farther back so that it looks smaller, but still use the same energy you need to blast it.” Tess said so I back up a few more feet making the rock look even smaller. I close my eyes and concentrate on the rock. I can feel the energy within me building causing the air around me to crackle. I slowly open my eyes and zero in on the rock lifting my hand and aiming at the rock and letting all of the pent up energy go. I see this blue/ green ball go hurtling towards the rock and blowing it to smithereens.

“Wow!” Isabel said her mouth hanging wide open.

“Nice Michael. Now what did that feel like on the inside?” Tess asked.

“It felt warm and kind of like a bunch of water pouring over me.” I said.

“Well think of that feeling every time you need to blast something. Now you see that boulder over there well I want you to blast that.” Tess said as I turn to face the large boulder.

“You can do this Michael you were born to do this.” Isabel said standing next to Tess.

I close my eyes and concentrate on having that same feeling as before except this time I let it intensify more knowing I will need to use more energy. I raise my hand and take aim at the boulder and release the energy and send it towards the boulder. This time though I feel something different like something inside of me opened up it was such a rush. All the sudden instead of a normal blast this red beam comes out of my hand blasting the boulder to kingdom come.
“OMG Michael what the heck was that?” Isabel asked as her and Tess come running up to me. I feel so drained right now that last blast took a great deal of energy.

“Oh I don’t feel so good that took a lot out of me.” I said falling slightly, Tess and Isabel rush to support me.

“I don’t think you were ready for that yet.” Tess said as we sit on the ground and I lean against Isabel.

“Tess how did we really know each other in our past lives? Were we all close?” I asked.

“Rath and Zan were close and Lonnie and Ava were close. Rath and Ava grew up knowing they were going to marry the royal children and through that they were close. Lonnie, Zan, Ava and Rath were more like brothers and sisters then lovers.” Tess said.

“I always thought of Isabel as my sister and now that I have gotten to know you I feel you are like my sister. Max though I never was that close to we just tolerated each other because we were the same over time becoming closer, but now it’s like I don’t even know him. After all that has happened with him and Liz I find myself doing something that I would never do I am taking a humans side over an alien. Over time I have come to think of Liz as a sister after all that she has done for us I just do not want Max to hurt her or for anyone else to hurt her or anyone that I love.” I said opening up to the two girls on each side of me.

“Yeah I feel closer to the two of you Liz and Kyle then anyone ever. The four of you get me and don’t try and change me. I guess it helps that Liz is different like us.” Tess said.

“Yeah the others are cool. I love having friends that will not backstab me for a boy and friends who are like me and get me. Liz, Maria, Max and you Tess are now my best girlfriends so it is all good.” Isabel said smiling.

“I think I am ready to try again now.” I said and the three of us stand up again and get ready.

“Now I want you Michael to try and blast another boulder.” Tess said. I scan the area for another boulder to blast when I spot the perfect one. It is the same size as the previous one and this time I will try a normal blast on it. I raise my hand, but this time I do not close my eyes I just let the energy go. In mere seconds the blue/green energy ball is released blasting the boulder.

“Nicely done Michael.” Tess said as she and Isabel pat me on the back.

“Let’s go guys we have hand to hand training with a group of X8’s in ten minutes.” Isabel said as the three of us head back to the base feeling drained, but up for a challenge.

The three of us enter felid D right on time and line up with the little kids who are more like toddlers. They are all wearing these burlap sack like things that look as though they have seen better days.

“All right fall in place.” The instructor yelled blowing his whistle three times.

“Now I want to work on our basic punches with a few kicks and combinations thrown in. When X5 819 does a move you copy it and be precise.” The other instructor said.

The X5 beings with a solid air punch using his right arm letting out a grunt. We all follow grunt and all.

“Isabel not so stiff.” The instructor said as he walked down the lines and examines all the little soldiers and the three of us.

“Excellent Michael your motions are very fluid I think you have done this before.” The other instructor said as he and the other instructor stop in front of me and examines my punches and kicks.

“Michael I am going to have X5 819 attack you with some basic moves and I want you to block them and defend yourself with some of your own.” The one instructor said as X5 819 comes over and stands in front of me; the others form a circle around us.

The boy starts off easy enough throwing a right hook towards me, which I easily block with my left arm. He tries to sweep my legs out from under me, but I send a kick to his stomach landing solidly sending the X5 backwards. I then send a hand chop towards his neck causing him to fall to his knees because I hit a pressure point. Grabbing his arms I squeeze his arms together picking him up off the floor and then I head butt him causing his eyes to tear up allowing me to land a left kick to his right side, which I follow up with a right punch and left punch making his head snap back and forth. He then sends a left kick my way with a right punch, which I easily block with my right knee and left arm. I quickly push him away and spin up in the air sending a kick towards his stomach, which sends him flying over the little X8’s and he lands a good five feet away.

“Very good I could tell you were holding back as was X5 819, but you held your own. Clearly you are more advanced then we thought. I think you should train with the X7’s. I will tell the Director later right now I want you to go with X5 982 and train.” The instructor said.

“X5 982 get over here now.” The instructor yelled and a girl comes running over.

The girl is a good six feet tall with long brown hair, tan sun kissed skin, and aqua colored eyes. She was in her twenties from the looks of her and she had this presence about her screaming strength. I could tell that she has a great deal of training and has seen more then a normal human ever will.
“Come with me.” She said. I look over my shoulder once more at Tess and Isabel and then follow the X female.

“So what are we going to work on?” I asked taking command. She rolled her eyes at me with her hands on her hips.

“From what I saw you leave your right side open to an attack so we will work on that.” 982 said as she gets into her fighting stance and I do the same.

“Okay let’s do this.” I said and she first sends a powerful kick towards my left side first which I block with my knee causing an enormous amount of pain to shoot through my leg.

“That is your first mistake you doge a kick like that it is too strong to block with your body.” 982 said as she set up again to get ready to fight. This time she starts off whit an upper cut to my jaw landing solidly, but I just brush off the pain. I send a kick to her stomach, but she easily blocked it and grabbed my foot sending a kick to my right side.

“See your right side was open. Now we are going to re do what we just did and this time when I catch your foot I want you to launch yourself into the air and kick me wit the other foot in the face, but make sure you do it quickly.” 982 said. We start off the exact same way as the time before but this time when she catches my leg I jump in the air and kick her, but she accidentally released my other leg and while still in the air I kicked her in the face again getting in a double hit. I land on the floor in a fighting stance.

“That was great I was planning on catching you off guard, but man you wailed on me there. Those moves you did most X7’s are just mastering.” 982 said. We spend the next two hours getting my skills to the point where I can hold my own against an X7. Over time I found out that 982 was nicknamed Jaw Breaker or JB and that it would be alright if I called her that. She is cool she reminds me of Tess and Maria in a lot of ways. She has a ton of energy like Maria, but has this darkness about her like Tess. Also the eyes scream Tess.

“Well it is time for me to get to pool B I have a breath test.” I said and JB gets this knowing look.

“Have fun.” JB said sarcastically

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Well have fun being chained under water to see how long you can hold your breath. By the way if you see blood it’s only natural for your ears and nose to bleed for the first few times.” JB said.

“They chain you under water?” I asked panicking I hate water this is just more of a reason to.

“I am not sure. You they might not chain to the bottom of the pool.” JB said this causes a deep pit of dread to settle in my stomach.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 47p 4 2/19/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys I did not mean for the wait to be so long but I had left my CD with this on it at home and had to wait for my mom to mail it to me. Thanks for the replies guys please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 48
Liz POV

That was the scariest two hours of my life. They told us about breast-feeding, bottle-feeding, diaper changing, and everything else under the sun. Right about now I am thinking about possibly becoming a nun.

“Hey Liz.” Alec said as he came in form the shooting range. Okay so nun is totally out of the question.

“I am starving.” I said as the two of us head toward the cafeteria for supper.

“Oh there is 666.” Alec said pointing to the teen that is choking down her food.

“Max and I call her Blaze so you can as well. Also her boyfriend is now known as Ice.” I said and Alec laughed. We go through the line and get our food and go and sit with the others who are slowly coming in.

“Hey guys.” I said sitting down. I look at Michael, Isabel, and Tess and see that their hair is wet and they look a little worse for the ware.

“By the way I hate water.” Michael said with a growl.

“Oh poor baby.” Maria said wrapping her arms around Michael who leaned back into her embrace. The two of them are so cute together.

“So you three got introduced to the tank?” I asked and Tess groaned.

“You knew they were going to do that to us and did not warn us?” Michael asked with a growl.

“Dude we all had to go through it.” Krit said.

“Hey Liz what is your record?” Blaze asked as she comes up for air. She is choking down, but from what the others have said she has been this hungry forever and that it is nothing new.

“Ten minutes.” I said and Alec whistles.

“What about you 494 I mean Alec.” Blaze asked.

“Eight minutes.” Alec said and out of the corner of my eye I see 665 shovel his food onto her plate. I had to work really hard not to laugh when her eyes lit up and she dug into her food again.

“What about you Krit?” Alec asked.

“Seven minutes.” Krit said.

“Max?” I asked and she looks funny for a minute.

“Eight minutes.” She said.

“Zack?” I asked and he smirks at the rest of us.

“Seven minutes.” Zack said.

“How long did the three of you hold for?” I asked Michael, Isabel, and Tess.

“Well Isabel held for a minute, Tess for a minute and a half and I held for two minutes.” Michael said proudly.

“Great.” I said as I get up and throw my trash away.

“Um guys I am going to go lift some weights before lights out.” I said heading out.

“Cool can I come with?” Alec asked.

“Yeah.” I said as the two of us leave I hear Blaze mumble something about a whole lot of work getting done there and I get the distinct feeling she is being sarcastic.

The two of us enter the weight room and I stand in the doorway in awe I have never seen so much equipment before. All of the machines look new, it is like heaven.

“This is so great!” Alec said as he runs over to the treadmills.

“All these machines this is great.” I said, running my hand over one of the weights.

The two of begin to work out starting with our legs, then lower abdominal, then the upper body. I was on a crunch machine when Alec started to talk. “So why do you want to do the breeding project?” Alec asked, sitting up from his position on the ground.

“I want a connection to this world.” I said opening up to one of the only people who gets me.

“I get that, but you also have a family and people who care about you.” Alec said.

“True but they are not exactly like me. I am a Familiar and they are not. Also, I am part alien and they are not. If I had a kid they would be like me and I could have someone I could relate to and care for.” I said sitting up and facing him.

“What about you?” I asked.

“I don’t have any real family and the only person I know I am related to I just met and I don’t see Zack and I getting close anytime soon. Besides, it is kind of an instinct like my body is telling me I need a kid.” Alec said.

“I can see that.” I said and I smile.

“The one thing I do want is for our first time not to be about the breeding program and to be about us.” Alec said shocking me.

“Wow can you read minds?” I asked laughing.

“No, but I know you and I know that you have not… you know and it would not be right other wise.” Alec said fidgeting with nervousness.

“That is so cute Alec who has been with scores of women is embarrassed to talk about having sex.” I said laughing as Alec flushed slightly letting down his guard.

“Hey I just do it I don’t talk about it.” Alec said still fidgeting.

“Well us females like to talk about that sort of thing.” I said with a devilish smile.

“Wait you all talk about that?” Alec asked getting even antsier. He got up and started to pace.

“Well have you um had anything to tell them?” Alec asked.

“You know I have not had sex.” I said smirking.

“Yes but have you done other stuff?” Alec asked an odd look on his face. One that I commonly saw on Max’s face when he was jealous.

“No I was never ready for that. I have come very close, but I always stopped things before they got too far.” I said.

“Yes well now you no longer have to stop things. Least of all with me.” Alec said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Come on it will soon be lights out.” I said as the two of us leave the fabulous weight room.

“Ah 494, 513 there you two are.” Renfro said coming up to the two of us who probably looked a mess from our workout.

“Madam Renfro.” I said as Alec and I snap to attention.

“At ease soldiers. So those who are in the breeding program are allowed to sleep together at night. Can we expect you two to be in the same room?” Renfro asked the two of us with a smile, but her blue and gold suit makes it look less then convincing.

“Yes.” Alec said which causes her smile to widen causing an uneasy feeling to settle within me.

“Alright then lights out in ten minutes.” Renfro said walking away.

“Let’s go lover boy.” I said causing Alec to laugh.

“Yes my lady.” Alec said as we enter my room. Before we closed the door we saw Maria enter Michael’s room, which was across from mine; the two were deep in a make out session that was escalating quickly.

“Well looks like those two are having a good ole time.” Alec said as we hear the door slam closed.

“Those two always have fun.” I said with a sly smile.

“Lights out.” Got yelled down the hall as I closed my door. A loud clicking noise could be heard throughout the halls as all the doors were being automatically locked.

“Hey you okay?” Alec asked me as I stand there staring at the locked door.

“No it reminds me of the other base and how they locked us all in sometimes for days.” I said as Alec comes up behind me and puts his arms around me.

“I know it was hell, but it looks as if things have changed some what, although they still lock people in. They are allowing friendship and relationships to form.” Alec said and I nodded.

I feel safe in Alec’s arms and being in his arms feels right almost like it was meant to be. I slowly turn around and face him.

“Why is it that I do not care that our relationship is moving faster then any of the others? Why is it that we have not even been on a date and I am ready to sleep with you?” I asked Alec who moved his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

“Because the two of us have been through the same things, we have grown up in similar environments and have the same fears and dreams. We have gotten closer through our pasts and we are very open with each other making us closer then any of us have ever been with anyone else.” Alec said as he leans down and captures my lips in a tender kiss, which I return. It was gentle at first, but soon turned primal; both of us letting the animal take over.

Alec pushed me against the wall and attacked my lips and neck feverishly. He lets out a small purr, which I return as I nip at his neck and scratch at him.

“Let it out Liz let the kitty come and play.” Alec whispered in my ear. I let out a growl and hurl him across the small room; he lands with ease on the bed and lets out a delighted growl. I blur the short distance to the bed and I am on top of him clawing at him again. Alec let out a growl and flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled off his shirt quickly and went back to biting me. My shirt was next to come off. All reason went out the window when the cool air of the base met my bare skin.

I always thought my first time would be slow, sweet and perfect. The thought was pleasing, but did not take care of the part of me that wanted someone who could match my power and love me hard and rough like the animal within me. Alec is that person it is almost as if he knows what I want. I feel his mouth on my chest and I cannot stop the half moan half purr that escapes my lips. His response was a contented purr as well. I trail my hands down his stomach and chiseled abs toward the button on his issued clothes. I get his pants off with perfection if I do say so myself, but the barrier of my pants is overwhelming and I welcome the loss of my pants as Alec takes them off. He stops his movements for a moment and looks me in my eyes before he joins with me and takes my innocence and fully releases the animal. Things were slow at first and soon were out of control I could feel him digging into my sides and thighs as he slams into me. I meet him thrust for thrust growling with pleasure and excitement. I felt this winding within me and then Alec looked into my eyes again and it happened. I was crashing into earth and things went hurtling by.

“Wow.” Alec said into my neck I can feel his warm cum dripping from my thighs.

“Definitely.” I said as he removes himself from me and pulls me onto him. I burred my face into his neck as he started purring causing me to purr back out of instinct. It was comforting and loving.

“Sorry I was so rough, but I could not control it.” Alec said and I hear guilt in his voice. I prop myself up on my elbow and look at him he turned to look at me looking so vulnerable.

“Alec you knew I could take it and to me it was perfect. It was loving pleasing the human in me, and rough like the animal in me. You have nothing to be sorry about.” I said causing Alec to smile a genuine smile.

“Where did you learn to throw people onto beds? That was great.” Alec said and I pinch his side causing him to laugh. I could not help the yawn that escaped and it only made Alec laugh louder.

“Looks like I finally did what no other has done I made you sleepy.” Alec said with a triumphant smile before he yawned as well.

“Night Alec.” I said as I curled into his side.

“Night baby.” Alec said wrapping his arms around me.

Guest POV

“That was wow.” The man sitting next to me in the visual room. There are hundreds of TV screens of black and white along the wall each with a different part of the base showing. The largest TV had 513’s room on it as three people had just watched with bated breath the animal mating that went on. At first they watched the alien and human Michael and Maria, but soon found 513 and 494 much more interesting.

“That was amazing.” Renfro said in an airy voice.

“Was that normal?” I asked.

“For transgenic males and females yes they tend to let the animal needs take over, but wow did you see the sheer force they possessed.” Renfro said with something similar to perverted pleasure.

“She was a virgin.” I said causing the small blonde guy to look at me funny.

“How could you tell?” He asked.

“Her blood. When 494 exited 513 her virgin blood came dripping down her thighs.” Renfro said with a sick smile. Her comment made me feel uncomfortable and uneasy, but happy.

“Well Lisimba it looks as if you were right. 513 and 494 are perfect they will produce exactly what we want.” Renfro said causing me to smile.

“Ah yes my little Liz is going to make an interesting mommy.” I said with a smirk. I see the blonde man flinch.

“Well let’s go, Donald will be missing me shortly.” Renfro said.

“So are the rumours true? Are you and Donald an item?” I asked using the term I knew would get to her.

“You know perfectly well we are not like that.” Renfro said.

“Well that is what the others are saying. I mean what other reason would there be for you to leave the largest facility to come out here to the middle of nowhere with Lydecker?” I asked.

“The most powerful beings are out here and where there is power I will be there to harness it.” Renfro said with a cold, evil smile.

“Yes my dear I know.” I said with a laugh as we leave the security room
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 48p 5 3/27/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for the replies to the last part! Yup Renfro is a sick woman and her true colors and motives are going to come to light eventually. Thanks...
Mel1307
LizMichael 4 Ever
garcia88
Maiqu
Jensen Lover 37
Vampyrolover86
lilah
pandas2001

Part 49
Maria POV

There is no better feeling then to wake up in the arms of the man you love. I feel so safe here with Michael and after last night I never want to leave his arms again. I thought I saw Liz and Alec last night before lights out, but I was too caught up with Michael to be sure of what I saw. All I remember is slamming the door closed then hearing the doors throughout the building lock.

“Morning.” I said when I felt Michael stir from his peaceful slumber.

“Umahvh.” He said before pulling me closer to him; I could feel his breath on my neck and knew form the shortness of them that he was awake. I hear this tapping noise on the COM and then a bugle sending out the wake up call.

“You mean they actually do that?” Michael asked annoyed as the doors throughout the building unlocked. The sound of kids stirring and talking could be heard. Then I heard the distinct laugh of Liz and Alec causing me to stumble out of bed and put on my clothes. I turn and see Michael doing the same. We both walk out into the hall the same time as the others.

“Well look who it is.” Kyle said coming out of his room. I noticed Alec had his arm around Liz who was leaning on him.

“This surprises you?” Isabel asked laughing.

“Let’s go guys we only have fifteen minutes to shower.” Liz said causing me to groan.

“Later boys we will see you at breakfast.” Isabel said as the guys’ head to the male showers and us girls to the female showers.

“So Maria did you have a good night?” Liz asked with a very Alec like smirk as she shampoos her hair.

“I thought I say you and Alec outside your room. Did the two of you have a good night?” I asked. I see Blaze and the other females from her unit enter the showers.

“Yeah Liz how was it?” Blaze asked with a devilish smile sending chills down my back. I don’t know how Max and Liz can stand her she gives me the creeps.

“Well gals I am not one to kiss and tell.” Liz said causing Isabel, Tess, Max, and I to squeal. The other hundred some girls looked at us waywardly. Blaze stepped forward.

“It’s an outside expression of happiness.” She said and a look of understanding crosses the others faces as they go back to what they were doing.

“From what I saw you had a good night as well.” Liz said causing me to smile.

“So Blaze how did it go?” Max asked quietly even though the others could still hear, but they appeared un interested.

“Well let’s just say he screamed, then he hyperventilated, screamed again, laughed, cried, apologized, paced, and then hugged me.” Blaze said with a roll of her eyes and a smile hinting that more then a hug happened.

“So your younger then me and have had more of a sex life then me man do I feel grand.” I said laughing. Blaze laughed as well causing her gray eyes to shimmer with laughter making them look like sparkling gems. For the first time since I met the girl I felt at ease with her.

“666 did you hear that jerk who has a thing for you is back.” A girl with long platinum blonde hair said. She looked a great deal like Ice as Liz and Max dubbed the X5 so I am assuming the two are related.

“They are brother and sister.” Blaze said it was like she could read my mind. The other girl seemed to know what we were talking about.

“I am the same age as 666.” The blonde girl said.

“Is he really back?” Blaze asked a look of fear on her face.

“Yes I saw him with Renfro who looked less then pleased to see him.” The blonde girl said.

“Who?” Liz asked.

“Lisimba.” Blaze said with a venomous growl.

“No.” Liz said a terrified look on her face.

“I guess he has the same obsession with you as he does me.” Blaze said with a sad look. I look over at Liz who nodded her head.

“Who is this guy?” I asked.

“A perverted freak who has a thing for us transgenic females.” Another girl said. This girl is tall like Blaze; with long raven hair and yellow eyes one can really see the cat in her.

“Cool eyes.” Tess said causing the girl to smile.

“Thanks I love freaking the norms out with them they get all scared or unnerved and run away.” The girl said with a laugh making her sound like a hyena.

“Are you hyena?” I asked not thinking. Isabel shot me a look telling me what I said was on the rude side.

“Yes I am hyena, canine and feline. After all a hyena is a mix of a cat and dog.” The girl said with a smile causing her eyes to flash.

“I thought hyenas were supposed to be an impure mix. I thought other animals hated them.” Tess said.

“They do, but I have cat and dog in me and the others choose to pick up on that and not the evil.” The other girl said.

“Time for breakfast lets go people.” Blaze yelled causing the other girls to scatter quickly.

“Are you two going to be okay with this guy around?” I asked with worry.

“As long as Alec and…Ice around Liz and I should be fine, but please don’t leave us alone ever.” Blaze said looking really sacred. We are finally dressed in clean clothes and I go over and hug Blaze.

“Honey we will make sure he never harms either you or Liz or anyone else for that matter. We will make sure Ice knows that he needs to be on the lookout and Alec will stay with Liz all the time although I don’t think he would let her out of sight anyway.” I said and Blaze nodded. She unconsciously put her hands over her stomach protectively.

“Let’s go before our men start to look for us.” Isabel said putting her arm around Liz and Tess as Max put her arm around Blaze and I. The six of us walked into the cafeteria and over to the table were unit three and the others were. It looked as if Alec and Ice were in some kind of intense conversation.

“No way rockets are useless when having to deal with them laser point machine guns are so much better you can see when you hit the target.” Alec said.

“Yes but a rocket takes out more and you take less of a risk of losing your own men.” Ice said.

“Yeah but they draw more attention because they are louder.” Alec said.

“Hey guys having fun?” Liz asked sitting down next to Alec. Blaze sits next to Ice who puts a protective arm around her while I sit down next to Michael.

“Took you fems long enough.” Kyle said laughing until Tess hit upside the head stopping his laughter.

“So I take it you ladies know who is back.” 665 said and Blaze nodded her head. I look and see both Alec and Ice tighten their grips on Liz and Blaze. I look and see that 665 looks worried as well. He like his sister scared me, but now I see that his gray eyes are warmer then I thought and he looks scared for his twin sister.

“Well everyone stay on the lookout don’t leave a female alone got it.” Ice said to everyone at the table. The males all nodded their heads.

“Liz, Alec, Lydecker and Renfro talked with Blaze and I last night as well as the rest of unit three and we came to the decision that the two of you will be in our unit.” Ice said

“Are you serious?” Liz asked with excitement and I cannot help but smile at her I like seeing her happy.

“Yes as well as Max.” Blaze said causing Max to choke on her juice.

“Me?” Max asked with wide eyes.

“Yes so the three of you will be pushed harder then you have ever been pushed.” Ice said causing 665 to laugh.

“I get the feeling they will not have a problem after what they did yesterday.” 665 said smiling.

“You know what you remind me of my cousin Ryan so I think I will call you Ryan.” I blurted out causing the others at the table to stare at me making me feel self-conscious.

“Is that a good thing?” 665 asked Liz and Liz nodded her head and 665 nodded his head.

“Ryan I like it.” 665 now Ryan said.

“Can we have names too?” 294 asked looking interested.

“Of course.” Liz said with a smile.

“You 293 bring a great deal to the unit when we were out on the course I saw you motivating the others, which is why I came up with the name Faith for you.” Max said causing 293 to smile and look at her twin 294 happily.

“You 294 remind me of a hawk so I am going to call you Hawk.” Liz said.

“362 you remind me of me of my foster mom Sara Guerin before she passed away so I think you should be called Sara.” Michael said.

“299 you remind me of a rabbit so I think you should be called Jack.” I said.

“332 your eyes remind me of crystals so I think your name should be crystal.” Kyle said causing the girl to blush.

“Cool now we can use our names around each other in privet, but in front of the others we use our designations.” Blaze said and the rest of us nodded in agreement.

“But wait I thought Alec and Zack were to be the heads of units and that Liz and Max would be their seconds.” I said.

“Originally that was the plan, but after yesterday things changed.” Ice said and the others nodded in understanding.

“So when do you all leave?” Hawk asked looking sad.

“After we do a little training I wanted to work on my hand to hand more.” Zack said.

“Yes, but don’t worry love we will be back.” Max said patting Hawk on the back.

“Are you going to spend time with Biggs?” Alec asked with his trademark smirk.

“Yes.” Max said her cheeks turning red.

“How sweet.” Hawk said receiving a hit from Faith.

“Well let’s get started guys we have to take advantage of our time here.” Liz said as the table got up.

“Unit three we are in the tank first.” Ice said as Liz, Max, and Alec followed their new unit.

“I am going to the weight room.” I said.

“Cool I am coming with.” Kyle said and I nodded as the two of us head toward the room.

“So did you hear your mom and my dad are dating again.” Kyle said causing me to smile.

“Yes I heard. The weird part is this time I am not freaked out by it I am actually happy because I know your dad makes my mom happy.” I said and Kyle nodded his head.

“Its weird, but I kind of get the feeling that you and I are going to end up more then just brother and sister in spirit.” Kyle said.

“Yeah like our parents will actually get married.” I said being serious because like Kyle I had that same feeling and I liked it.

“So sis what do you want to do first?” Kyle asked as we enter the weight room where another unit was working out. Kyle and I were not officially assigned a unit yet so until then we just mingle and train.

“Bicycle’s”, we both said at the same time. We ran over to them and climbed on and set them to up hill. Ever since we were little Kyle and I have loved to ride our bikes together. Up until high school it had been a weekly thing were Alex, Liz, Kyle and I would go for a ride out to the desert where we would bike up to the cliffs.

“You two are good at that.” Lydecker said startling us both, but Kyle and I have enough sense not to show it.

“Thanks sir we are used to riding through the desert.” Kyle said.

“Good that is useful. When you two come back tomorrow we will have to sit down and assign the two of you a unit. Right now Renfro and I are working on a possible one for the two of you.” Lydecker said leaning on the bike I am using.

“Well I will let the two of you get back to work. If I don’t see you before you leave good bye and be careful.” Lydecker said before leaving.

“Wow Kyle how many miles does your bike say?” I asked with worry.

“Well this can’t be right it says ten and we have only been on for ten minuets.” Kyle said. We both stop and look around.

“You forgot to clear it.” The blonde girl from the showers earlier said.

“Hey I am sorry I did not get your designation.” I admitted feeling guilty. The girl just chuckled as she walked away her blonde hair swishing as she glided away.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 49p 6 4/7/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for sticking with this fic and thanks for the replies to the last part! Thanks...
lilah
Maiqu
garcia88

Part 50
Liz POV

“Where have you been?” Logan asked calmly.

“We were at Manticore.” Zack said sitting at the counter.

“Well all of you failed to tell me this so I was stuck here worried that Manticore had re captured you. Now I find out they did and I think I could have been of some help to you. Alright let us start to form a plan on how to take the base down.” Logan said pulling out a notebook and paper.

“Ah Logan we were there willingly.” I said as I go to sit next to Zack at the counter. Logan looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“Figures they would get to the ones who were there the longest first.” Logan says. I look and see Alec is ready to pounce on Logan and is being held back by Krit, Michael, Kyle, and Tess; Logan seems unaware that his comment made more then a few of us upset.

“No Logan we were there working with them to train and they will back us up when we need them.” Max said.

“Yes well obviously there brain washing has gotten better. Max you hate Manticore they are evil.” Logan said to Max as if he were talking to a child causing me to groan at how thick this guy was.

“No Logan we spent the night in beds sleeping and we trained with our friends the rest of the time.” Maria said talking to Logan in the same tone he used on Max only moments ago.

“Maria don’t talk to me like that I am older and I have more insight into these things. Obviously they brain washed you as well, but that should not have been too hard after all you are a weak minded little girl.” Logan said standing up.

I get up off the stool and go and stand in front of Logan. He went to far insulting my best friend like that. I can take the spite, but when he turned on Maria then he had to pay.

“Logan sit down.” I commanded crossing my arms over my chest in a no nonsense way.

“No.” Logan said crossing his arms in defiance.

“Sit down.” I said feeling my blood boil.

“What the heck?” Logan asked backing away from me.

“What?” Zack asked standing next to Logan to see if he could see what Logan was seeing.

“Liz your eyes.” Zack said.

“Excuse me?” I asked not understanding what my brother was talking about.

“Your eyes are red again.” Zack said causing me to look down at the ground willing them to go back to normal.

“See that is Manticore people they are using some new mind control thing on Liz and it looks as if this is a side affect.” Logan said causing Tess to laugh.

“Logan you saw her eyes change before we went to the base.” Tess said shaking her head making her blonde curls bounce.

“Oh yeah.” Logan said.

“Besides Manticore can’t cause a change like that only Liz can.” A man said. I turn around towards the front door and see Kal standing there with Ava. Ava’s hair was longer and only had pink highlights this time, but the curls were there and you could tell she was an exact copy of Tess.

“Ava!” I yelled running up to the dupe and hugging her. Tess runs up to her clone and does the same.

“Hey cornballs.” Ava said in her New York accent.

“There are two of them.” Max said.

“Am I not like the luckiest guy?” Kyle asked.

“Dude you are anything but lucky there are two of your girlfriend.” Zack said.

“There are two of yours as well.” Michael said causing Zack smirk.

“Yeah, but I hear she is a real rough one and is nothing like my Isabel.” Zack said causing Isabel to smile.

“Aw how sweet.” Maria said.

“Yous is makin my teeth hurt.” Ava said plopping down in a booth.

“So?” Tess asked looking at Kal for an explanation.

“When I saw Liz’s eyes I realized I would need to look into a few things and on my way I ran into Ava and asked her to come along. She said okay.” Kal said.

“When did you get back?” Tess asked Ava.

“Round seven yesterday.” Ava said and Tess nodded her head.

“Why are there two Tess’s?” Logan asked.

“Yo I aient Tess!” Ava yelled her long curly blond hair flying wildly as she turned. Her movements perfectly accented by the black jeans and blue top she was wearing giving her and icy edge.

“She just looks like me we are not the same by a long shot.” Tess said and the rest of us nodded our heads. The two really are different. Ava is the fire of the two with her quick wit and tongue where Tess is the ice cool and calm.

“Kal what did you need to check out?” I asked changing the subject.

“Well your eyes reminded me of a man I met once who told me about this cult called Familiars and that one of their leaders in something called the conclave had red eyes. The red eyes were supposed to be the eyes of Asclepius. Whom ever had the eyes also had the power of the god himself. When I saw your eyes change today and your scar too got me thinking that maybe there is more going on then we are being told so I went to see this guy. I told him about your eyes changing and he got all scared and went to rambling about some prophecy and some girl who was going to save them all, the man who would father the new kind, and the girl who would rule them all.” Kal said waving his hands around as if it was just a bunch of nothingness.

“Wait that sounds similar to something I heard on Antar except there was something about us in there and our aid to the three it even mentioned two humans.” Tess said and Ava nodded.

“Yeah I remember Tara showed us the scroll.” Ava said.

“Tara?” I asked.

“She is the high priestess at the capitals temple.” Tess said and Isabel’s eyes lit up.

“She has purple eyes, and a golden aura. She was just a few years older then us and she was Amy’s sister.” Isabel said.

“Who is Amy?” I asked.

“Amy was Nicholas’s wife.” Tess said.

“Nicholas is married?” Maria asked shocked.

“Was.” Kal said looking sad.

“She was killed in a freak accident involving an Antrian battle curser.” Ava said in a sad voice.

“When?” Kyle asked.

“About a year after the war started. She was so nice and sweet it was so tragic to loose her and the others.” Kal said with something close to an emotion.

“What others?” I asked.

“There were eight on the ship Amy, Damon, Darth, Listo, Bernadette, Harmon, Niko, and Leigh. They were Antrian advisors and that is how Nicholas met Amy. Sadly Nicholas has always blamed Rath for her death because it was Rath’s ship, but we always blamed Khivar.” Kal said.

“So I don’t believe we have met my name is Logan.” Logan said sticking his hand out in front of Kal’s face not pleasing the shape shifter.

“Kal Langley Hollywood producer and Antrian royal protector.” Kal said not taking Logan’s hand.

“Would you mind checking their brains I think they have been brainwashed.” Logan said in a whisper like it was some big secret. Kal stared at Logan for a moment and then turned to me.

“Is he serious?” Kal asked.

“Sadly yes. Before you and Ava came we were trying to get him to believe that Manticore did not turn us into mindless drones.” I said rolling my eyes.

“How did the visit go?” Kal asked us.

“Pretty well we signed up for a breeding program.” Isabel said proudly. I swear I think Kal is going to have an aneurysm.

“You what?!” He asked yelling.

“Well we singed up for a breeding program.” Tess said shyly.

“Nice going.” Ava said high fiveing her clone.

“Why, why would you do this? Are you trying to kill me?” Kal asked.

“No we each did this for our own reasons.” Michael said.

“Okay well just be careful having a kid around can cause complications.” Kal said sitting down in a booth.

“Kal we know that having kids around will cause problems, but it’s what we want to do.” Isabel said.

“See what I mean they are under the evil influence of Manticore.” Logan said stomping on the ground as spit hurtled out of his mouth with each word.

“Wow man takes a chill pill.” Alec said.

“No. Wait did you say that all of you are in the breeding program?” Logan asked us looking directly at Max.

“Yeah man Michael with Maria, Alec with Liz, Zack with Isabel, Me with Tess, and Max with Biggs. Krit is the only one that does not have a partner.”
Kyle said. Logan turned furious eyes on Max who looked like a deer caught in headlights my poor sister.

“You had sex with another man?” Logan asked his face turning red.

“No Kyle got it wrong Biggs is just an option.” Max said.

“That we hope she will take.” I said under my breath.

“Why you little brat Max will do no such thing!” Logan yelled turning furiously toward me the vain in his forehead popping out.

“Calm down.” Kal said standing up.

“I will do no such thing.” Logan yelled turning back to me. He walked toward me and then leapt at me tackling me to the ground.

“Hey get off her.” Alec and the others yelled running towards the two of us. I am trying so hard not to fight back knowing one punch of mine could kill him, but he was kicking and punching me repeatedly that if I did not do something soon he could seriously hurt me.

“Get off her now!” I heard Kal yell.

“No! You can not tell me Logan Cale what to do you alien freak.” Logan said getting off me. I look up and see Kal extend his hand and watch in shock as Kal sends some blue gob at Logan. The blue goo hits Logan effectively enabling him to move and forcing him onto the ground in convulsions.

“What did you do?” Max asked fearfully.

“I just stunned him. It is apparent that he has snapped if you will. Liz why did you not fight back?” Kal asked as Max whom was closest to me helped me up.

“I did not want to hurt him.” I said quietly the pain I am feeling is overwhelming.

“Here let me.” Kal said coming up to me.

“No it will make your human senses decrease or something like that.” I said not really sure what happens to him when he uses his powers.

“Its okay Liz, Max made me use my powers and already rid me of the little human pleasure I had I have nothing left to loose. Besides you are pretty badly off and need healing please let me help you.” Kal said. I nodded and he made the connection to me and began healing the damage Logan did to my body.

“Wow he did a lot of damage.” Kal said wiping the sweat from his forehead as he stumbled into a seat.

“Yeah.” I said quietly as Zack came up and hugged me.

“Your body had already started to repair the damage done and my healing probably only speed things up.” Kal said sounding tired.

“Thanks for healing her.” Alec said and I smile causing the others to give me small smiles.

“Thanks for not fighting back. Even though he did deserve it I can’t help but feel that you fighting back would have only made things worse.” Max said. I can sense the guilt in her voice so I got up and hugged her.

“Max I am too human still.” I said and Max nodded her head in understanding.

“What did you see?” I turned and asked Kal who quickly looked away.

“Things from your past that Max never would have been able to see and if he did he would never understand them.” Kal said and I nodded in understanding.

“So what are we going to do with him?” Alec asked with anger looking at the unconscious Logan who was drooling on the floor.

“I have an idea.” Ava said a wicked look on her face. I look over at Tess and see a similar look.

“Oh this is going to be good.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 50p 6 4/13/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part I loved reading what all you had to say. Thanks...

Maiqu
garcia88
lilah
Mel1307
Jensen Lover 37
pandas2001

Part 51
Logan POV

I hear a strange steady beeping in the background and I can smell bleach in all of its glory. I slowly open my eyes and I am startled by the blinding white that is the room I am in. I blink several times and gain some of my vision.

“Welcome back to the land of the living Mr. Cale.” I heard a familiar voice say. I tried to sit up only to find that I am unable to because my arms and legs are tied down to whatever I am laying on.

“Where am I?” I asked starting to panic.

“Oh you are at Manticore.” The familiar voice said. I hear the clanking of shoes and see Donald Lydecker standing next to my bed.

“Why and how?” I asked pulling at my restraints.

“Well that Antrian protector brought you in. It seems that you attacked one of our X5’s.” Lydecker said.

“She had it coming and you have it coming as well. You brainwashed Max and the others and poisoned them against me.” I said pulling at my restraints.

“No Logan you did that yourself.” Lydecker said.

“Let me see Max she has to know that I was just looking out for her well being and that it meant nothing. She will come and get me out of this I know she will because she loves me.” I said.

“Really did you realize that Max has a breeding partner?” Lydecker asked me with a smile.

“She has a breeding partner?” I asked apprehensively.

“Yes he is 566 or as the kids like to call him Biggs.” Lydecker said and the name sounds familiar like a name Max or one of the others has mentioned.

“You are lying.” I said. There is a knocking at the door and in walks a tall brunette man.

“Ah 566 just the one I was looking for. 566 this is Logan Cale, Max’s former boyfriend and the one who claims that Max loves him.” Lydecker said mocking me.

“Ah so this is Logan I always thought you would be cuter or taller or well just different.” Biggs said standing over me. I can see that he is a tall man and obviously good looking.

“You can’t have her I will not allow it and I know Max loves me and not you.” I said gritting my teeth.

“Why don’t we let Max maker her own choices I do not feel comfortable talking about her love life without her here to defend herself.” Biggs said before nodding at Lydecker and leaving what I now know to be a hospital room.

“Mark my words Max will come and rescue me.” I said causing Lydecker to laugh.

“We will see Mr. Cale we will see.” Lydecker said leaving the room.

Krit POV

I am currently on the couch watching TV with Zack who keeps flipping the channel every three seconds and it is driving me mad. Kyle is asleep in the Parker’s bedroom and Alec is asleep in Liz’s much to the anger of Alec who is just now realizing that Liz and Alec’s relationship has become physical. Although I don’t know why it surprises him I mean everyone could see how close the two were becoming it was only a matter of time before they would take their relationship to the next level. I think it just upsets him knowing that someone dared to touch our sweet and innocent baby sister who in Zack’s mind is supposed to stay sweet and pure the rest of her life never touching boys.

“I’m bored.” Michael said in a huff in one of the armchairs.

“Same here.” I said.

“Guys I hate to say this but it is not any fun here without the girls.” Zack said.

“Yes it is. Why did the girls have to leave?” I asked in a whiney voice.

“They wanted to take a walk.” Michael said making his voice high like a girl.

“They should be back soon.” Zack said.

“Yes, but I am hungry.” Michael whined kicking his feet.

“We could go and get some food.” I said and Michael perked up at this.

“Krit go and wake Kyle and Alec up and tell them we are going to eat.” Zack said and I got up to wake Kyle up first knowing he will be the harder of the two. I walk into the Parker’s bedroom and see Kyle face down in the bed softly snoring.

“Hey Kyle wake up.” I said gently shaking the guy, but he would not budge.

“Hey Kyle, Tess is stripping.” I said trying to wake him up and it does because Kyle bolted upright in bed.

“Where?” Kyle asked franticly looking around before shooting me a dirty look.

“We are going for food want to come?” I asked causing Kyle to perk up again.

“You know I am there.” Kyle said getting out of bed. I leave the room and head over to Liz’s room to wake Alec up. When I enter the room I enter carefully making sure to make enough noise so as not to make him feel threatened.

“Hey Alec man we are all going for food want to come?” I asked.

“Yes.” Alec said sitting up. I knew he had heard me the second I opened the door.

“So where are we going exactly?” I asked grabbing my jacket as we head out the door.

“Well there is this place out on the edge of town about ten minutes away from the school where Max, Isabel and I would go for lunch. The food is good there, but we would have to walk there.” Michael said.

“Oh yeah Chow their food is pretty good there.” Kyle said.

“Okay so Chow’s it is. Do you think we should go find the girls and ask them if they want to come with?” Zack asked.

“Sure.” I said as we all start walking toward the school where the girls said they were headed. It did not take us to long to get to the school only about a half hour and sure enough the girls were sitting on the bike racks talking.

“Hey ladies want to come with us and get food?” Alec asked putting his arms around Liz.

“Where?” Tess asked.

“Chow’s.” Michael and Kyle said causing Isabel to jump off the bike rack and jump up and down.

“Oh I am so there.” Isabel said smiling.

“Yeah I love their food.” Liz said. Tess and Maria nodded in agreement.

“Taco’s, nachos, pretzels, corndogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn, and the worlds best pizza.” Isabel said still jumping up and down.

“I guess Isabel really loves this place.” I said.

“Are you kidding if we did not spend all of our time at the CrashDown we would be at Chow’s.” Liz said.

“So are we walking?” Tess asked and I nodded.

“Cool lets go.” Michael said as our group headed off. We did not get halfway down the block before we noticed three men in black suits leaning up against a car.

“Well it is about time you all got here we have been waiting for half an hour.” Ames White said standing up and pulling off his sunglasses. I quickly move to a fighting stance, as do the others, well except Liz. Ames is just standing there laughing at us.

“So Liz I was wondering if you would be interested in training with me?” Ames asked bluntly.

“Liz be careful he is evil and would kill any of us in a second.” Zack said. I looked over at Max and see her really looking at Ames White. She then turns to us and smiles.

“Don’t worry he will not harm Liz he just wants to protect her like we would. Now us on the other hand that is a different story he would so do us in if he got the chance.” Max said and Ames nodded his head in agreement.

“Hey boys, go for a walk and be back in ten.” Ames said and the other two guys walk a way the one guy grumbling about stupid bosses thinking they were all high and mighty. If the poor guy only knew that his boss was the product of superior genetic breeding that has been going on for thousands of years.

“So what can you teach my sister that she does not already know or will not be taught at Manticore?” I asked folding my arms across my chest.

“I can teach her the ways of our people. All of our chants, curses, magic’s, powers, and I can teach her to block pain. That is if Liz is willing to learn.” Ames said looking at Liz who is studying him closely.

“I want to learn, but only if you promise to lay off my family and friends.” Liz said turning White’s passive face into one of utter horror.

“Oh come on please let me mess with them a little I just want to poke and prod a little.” Ames said sounding like a little boy who was just told he could not have a new toy that he wanted.

“I mean it leave them alone.” Liz said sounding very much like the scolding mother.

“Oh fine.” Ames said pouting.

“Okay come by the apartment around seven and pick me up we can go out to the desert and train.” Liz said and I jerked my head in agreement even though I feel funny about leaving her alone with this guy.

“Okay see you then.” Ames said as his two buddies come back and they all get into the black car and drive away.

“Well now that, that is over with can we please go and get some food?” Kyle asked whining. We all laugh and continue on our way. Soon Ava and I were bringing up the rear of the group silently.

“So is it just me or are you depressed about something?” Ava asked in her Brooklyn accent.

“I miss Syl and I want to get back to Manticore. As awful as it sounds I missed the place…it was the only true home I have ever had where my family was all there and others who would not judge me and were like me were there.” I said feeling guilty.

“Hey there is nothing wrong with that and I get ya.” Ava said.

“Figured you would. So are you coming with us to Manticore tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yeah I figured I could use the practice and I could be of use to the others with their training. So how long are we going to be staying there?” Ava asked.

“I don’t know about the others, but I was thinking I would spend the rest of the week up there. I found some great friends and Biggs and I get along great so it will be nice to train and hang out.”

“Wow you like ta train never thought I would see the day when a person actually likes getten tortured.” Ava said pulling her long blonde and pink hair into a ponytail.

“See I used to hate it, but ever since I have been on the outside I can see how much training calmed me down and released all of my pent up energy. I have missed it. Now it is about pushing myself to achieve new goals and become a better solider. Also, they are not as strict on the older transgenics as they are on the young ones who are still impressionable.” I said.

“Cool and if ya don’t mind I would like to stay there that long with ya.” Ava said.

“No that is fine.” I said as we came to a stand out in the middle of nowhere, but it was surprisingly busy with families and other teens. Isabel walked up to the window and poked her head inside.

“Hey Dean can we have four of everything please?” Isabel asked.

“Sure thing Evans.” Dean said. Dean is a large man in his mid forties from the looks. He was wearing a white apron covered in grease. We all walk over to the tables and put two picnic tables together.

“So ladies what did you do while on your walk?” Alec asked the question we were all dieing to know.

“Well we started off talking about our first orgasms then we moved onto how we get off faster.” Max said smiling at the other girls and I think I am the only one who saw this so I wink at her and play along knowing there was some point to this.

“Oh yeah I personally like to use the old triple fingers and slight curl.” I said and the guys whip around to stare at me none of them seeing the giddy smiles on the girl’s faces.

“No see that is okay once in a while, but it is so much better when you wiggle your fingers faster with no curl.” Liz said causing Alec to choke on the soda that was just delivered to the table along with the rest of our food.

“Oh that is good, but I found that Michael is the best he does this thing with his powers where he makes his fingers like ice and oh my that is heaven.” Maria said causing Michael to blush.

“Now see Max would always warm his hands up and I hated that.” Liz said with a pout.

“I know there is just something about the cold hitting your hot flesh that feels so good.” Tess said and Ava nodded in agreement.

“Oh but the tongue is by far the best.” Isabel said and Max gives her a high five in total agreement.

“Kyle now he is the master he does this combination that is great. Liz you know what I am talking about.” Tess said and Kyle’s eyes bugged out of his head and he looked at Alec fearfully. Alec looked ready to pound Kyle into a gooey paste at the moment and it looked to be getting worse.

“Oh I know I remember this time we went to the pool and we were the only ones there. Kyle thought it would be cool to experiment so he tried a whole bunch of stuff on me until I found one I liked. Of course I was in heat so anything would have pleased me.” Liz said causing Alec to growl. Okay now I know we went too far and I shoot a look at all the girls who quickly survey the damage. Zack looks between livid and sick where Kyle looks scared to death. Michael looks extremely embarrassed and upset at the same time and Alec is by far the worse off he looks murderess and is growling at Kyle who is slowly inching away from the transgenic male who was just told that another guy had touched his mate.

“Well this would have been a very tense situation if we were not messing with ya.” Ava said causing the other males at the table to look at her dumbly.

“Guys the girls were just messing with ya.” I said laughing.

“Really?” Alec asked a puppy dog look on his face.

“Yes Kyle and Max never touched me only Michael.” Liz said causing Alec to turn furious eyes on Michael who looked like he was panicking.

“Maria I swear I…” Maria quickly shushed Michael.

“Oh she is kidding Michael god we wanted to make all of you squirm.” Maria said and Liz nodded. Alec put his arms around Liz and growled at the rest of us.

“Hey man none of them are going to touch her and I certainly will not because eww sister.” I said causing the others to laugh.

“So why torture us like that?” Michael asked eating a piece of pizza.

“Well we were bored so we decided to mess with you.” Max said shoving a whole taco in her mouth.

“How do you do that?” I asked in amassment my sister sure did have a talent there.

“Practice.” She said taking a big gulp of her Coke.

“My kind of woman.” Kyle said receiving a playful smack from Tess. It did not take our group long to eat all that food and soon we had to order more. About three hours later our group was sluggishly getting up and heading home.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 51p 7 4/26/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the amazing replies to the last part! I thouhgt the girls should have some fun while everything is so serious. Thanks...

garcia88
Maiqu
pandas2001
Mel1307

Part 52

Liz POV

It took us forever to get back to town we all were sluggish and stumbled a great deal due to our over eating. We all staggered up the steps to my home and then fell on the floor, couch, or a chair. I was currently lying on Alec’s legs knowing that his stomach hurt. Maria was laying on my legs and Michael on Maria’s legs. Krit was draped in a chair with Ava leaning against it. Kyle lying across Tess’s lap while Tess was sitting on the couch next to Zack who had Isabel lying in his lap. We looked funny and normally I would have taken a picture, but I was too full and tired to move. It was not long before I heard Kyle snoring and Michael grunting every so often.

“Hey Liz wake up Ames will be here shortly.” I heara Alec mumble as I woke up. I looked at the clock and saw that I was asleep for four hours, which is unusual for me. I sit up slowly and look around the room. Alec is the only one up besides me at the moment. He is sitting in the kitchen reading a book, which shocked me to say the least. I saw that the others were still in the same positions that they were four hours ago brining a smile to my face at how serene they all looked.

“Hey what are you reading?” I asked Alec quietly knowing if I speak two loudly that the other transgenics’ would hear and wake up.

“The Great Gatsby by- F.S. Fitzgerald. I brought it with me from Seattle after all it is my favorite.” Alec said closing the book and rubbing his eyes.

“How long have you been up?” I asked him worried that he was board.

“Not long. I had slept a little earlier so I was not as tired as the rest of you.” Alec said with his usual smirk.

“Yeah I guess.” I said rubbing my temples for some odd reason my head is killing me right now.

“You okay?” Alec asked his concern showing in his hazel eyes.

“I don’t know I think I am getting a head ache.” I said as the pressure behind my eyes increases.

“Liz we are not supposed to get headaches.” Alec said worriedly.

“I know, but from time to time I get them.” I said groaning when my ears start to ring.

“Okay I am waking the others something is wrong.” Alec said running into the other room. I stand up and run over to the sink to splash water on my face, but it does not help.

“Ah!” I yelled when the sink in front of me becomes blurry. Alec and the others come running into the kitchen having heard my yelp.

“Liz what is it? Is it a vision?” Maria asked as Alec pulled me into a chair. I can make out their bodies, but no face they are all just blurs; the ringing in my ears increases to a high-pitched tone.

“Ah it hurts.” I whispered, but to me it sounds like a yell.

“Liz…” Kyle begins, but I cut him off.

“Please not so loud.” I said when the light bulbs suddenly burst and these green streaks appear all over my body dancing creating a light show for the other occupants of the room.

“Michael what is going on?” Maria asked panicking.

“I think Liz is getting her other powers.” Ava said causing me to look up.

“My skin feels like it is on fire.” I yelled.

“That is because your body is on overload. All that green stuff on you Liz is energy.” Tess said and I see Ava nod.

“Tess call Kal and get him over here he will know what to do.” Ava said as Tess picked up the kitchen phone.

“Liz?” Alec asked his face panicked.

“It hurts.” I whimpered.

“Kal is on his way he was in the car when I called. He said to make sure no one touches her or else they could get electrocuted.” Tess said. A few seconds later there is a banging on the apartment door making my head hurt even worse then before.

“Can someone please get that?” I asked and Tess ran to the door.

“Thanks for getting here so…you are not Kal.” I heard Tess say.

“How observant.” I heard a familiar voice say causing me to groan. I see a dark blur in front of me already knowing who it is.

“What is wrong with her?” Ames asked. I can hear the concern in his voice.

“Our protector is on his way to find out for sure, but we think it has something to do with her changing.” Ava said when there is another pounding on the door.

“Ah GAH!” I screamed my head feels like it is being ripped apart. I suddenly feel the need to let all of this pent up energy go, I throw my arms up in the air sending out a powerful electrical stream. My sight instantly clears up and I see the current hit the wall causing it to catch fire and explode sending all the apartments occupants flying in different directions. We all lay still on the ground for a moment afraid to move and wanting to let the smoke settle a little. I look up and see Kal wave his hand and the wall and apartment go back to normal.

“What just happened?” Maria asked as Ames who fell next to me helped me up.

“When Max healed Liz for the first time he changed her even more then she already was and slowly her body has started to change. Earlier when I healed her I must have kick started her powers and her body was not ready for that yet and the energy built up too much and just exploded. From Liz’s display I think it is safe to assume Liz’s power is zapping.” Kal said.

“That is one of them anyway.” Ames said.

“What do you mean?” Max asked.

“Well among our people there are different breeding lines there are normal Familiars, telepathic, warrior and so on. Liz and me are part of the warrior breeding line and with that comes certain abilities.” Ames said.

“Like?” I asked.

“Like the ability to heal ones self, pain resistance and all other abilities are increased.” Ames said.

“So that is why you could move like us and in some ways out smart us?” Max asked.

“Yes. Unlike you I have a tolerance for pain. I can fight with a shattered leg, broken ribs and gun shot wounds. All of you on the other hand can’t. Also there are some poisons I am immune to that the rest of you are not. Well Liz might be but we will soon find that out.” Ames said.

“We were created to be immune to toxins and other harmful agents.” Max said.

“Not the kind I am talking about. Part of our initiation into the cult is being poisoned with snake venom.” Ames said causing Max to hiss at him.
“That explains so much. Like why you are so…” I ran and put my hand over my sister’s mouth knowing what she was about to say would more then likely cause a fight.

“Not another word.” I said and she grudgingly nodded.

“So…Kal is it. I think you and I should work together to train Liz in our area of expertise and leave Manticore with the rest sound good?” Ames asked the movie producer.

“Perfect.” Kal said.

“Well Liz if you feel up to it we can go out to the desert and do a few small exercises nothing to large after all you just used an enormous amount of energy. What do you say?” Ames asked me. I quickly look at Alec and then the others and nod my head yes and the two of us leave.

“So you and 494 are an item.” Ames said with a chuckle. We are in his black Mountaineer driving out to the desert. He is quiet for the most part, but when he talks it has the same comforting effect on me that listening to Krit and Max does.

“Yes. How did you know?” I asked smiling causing him to laugh.

“Well the murderous looks he was sending me were a big hint.” Ames said causing me to laugh. It is scaring me how at ease I am with him when I know he is a cold-blooded killer.

“You know I am not as bad as you think I am.” Ames said startling me from my thoughts.

“What makes you think I was thinking about you?” I asked still looking out the window.

“Liz whether you like it or not we are related and for some odd reason I am drawn to you. I am going to open up right here and right now an tell you that I would rather die then let some scum bag get a hold of my little sister got that?” Ames asked.

“Got it.” I said. As weird as it sounds it was then that Ames and I came to the agreement that we have each other’s backs. Like the saying I heard when I was little. Blood is eternal and is forever and so shall the bond of the chosen ones be…forever bound. I guess Ames and I will be forever bound together trough our blood.

“Ames, why are you helping me when your people are the bad guys that want to kill us all?” I just had to ask.

“You see that is a funny thing. I was brought up to believe that the cult is always right and then when my father started Manticore and abandoned me and my brother I started to see people for what they really were. The cult is evil yes, but I have seen more then you know Liz to know that they are the lesser of two evils.” He said, I got the feeling that this evil he spoke of was pretty kick ass if the big bad cult was scared of them.

“Who are they?” I asked I see him let out a great sigh.

“I am not sure, they are a whole new thing for me, something I hope you and my son never have to face.” He said and the topic was dropped. I did not want to share this with the others at least not until our problems with Max Evans, the skins, and the Familiars are taken care of. I had too many enemies already no need to go and add one more.

Logan POV

I am here all alone with no one but these psychos to talk to. It has been a few hours since Biggs left and Lydecker left shortly there after. Seeing Biggs was hard and painful, he is gorgeous and perfect and everything I am not. Unlike me his muscles were visible beneath his shirt, a strong chiseled jaw, deep brown eyes and everything else that is perfect. I hate the way he kept looking at me as if I was nothing but dirt on his shoes. He even had the nerve to laugh at me when I told him he could never have Max. His exact words were she is not an object to be possessed and that she has free will to choose whom ever she wants.

“So Logan how are you holding up?” Lydecker asked coming into my room. I remain silent not giving him the satisfaction of getting a rise out of me.
“Well since you are so chatty at the moment I decided it was time for you to be properly introduced to my colleague Madam Renfro.” Lydecker said as a skinny blonde woman walked into the room and when she did I swear the temperature dropped several degrees.

“So this is Logan Cale the infamous Eyes Only. Well I have to admit you are far less attractive then I had hoped I mean after all you were dating one of our alpha females.” Renfro said smiling. Her gray pantsuit matching her soul; gray and evil. I look back and forth between the two Manticore head honchos and notice they are silently communicating.

“Well it seems that you have not eaten in a while so why don’t you join the others and us in the mess hall for some lunch.” Renfro said as she un-strapped me.

“Be warned if you even try to escape from us we will sick every transgenic in this place on you and several of them are more then willing to take you out.” Lydecker said. I look over at Renfro to see if he was serious and I see her smiling. I have no choice but to behave with them and hope that Max and the others come and save me.

The two wordlessly escorted me out of the hospital room and we made our way down a bunch of winding corridors. At first I tried to keep track of where we were going so I might be able to escape, but after the twelfth turn and the hundred something hall I was lost. I could hear the loud noise of people talking in the distance, which was the only indication I received that we were close to our desired destination. Soon the three of us stood in front of a large mess hall swarming with kids ranging from toddlers to people slightly older then Zack.

“Welcome Mr. Cale to the Manticore mess hall.” Renfro said as we step into the loud room. When we did an instant hush went through the room. I saw Biggs out of the corner of my eye and I watched him walk over to a table of older males and females. The table seemed different from the others and the occupants seemed to be older then usual, well except for a boy and a girl sitting across from each other and they were the ones Biggs was talking to. The young girl suddenly turned to look at us and I felt her eyes on me, it was like she was looking through me. The girl was beautiful, but I knew from experience that she still was a killer at heart. She soon became board with looking at me and turned back to her food.

“Everyone I would like you all to meet Logan Cale.” Lydecker said. I look around the mess hall hoping to find a somewhat friendly face and see none.

Renfro puts her hand on the small of my back and steers me over to the table where the pretty girl is sitting. When I reach the table I see that an older man has his arm securely around the young girl.

“Logan this is 277 one of the alpha males here at Manticore and the young lady next to him is his mate 666. These two head the unit Max belongs to.” Lydecker said as some of the occupants of the table give me a feral grin as if my presence delights them some how.

“Oh you all work with Max? She has great training and knows her stuff.” I said feeling more comfortable with these people because they are friends with Max.

“Well Logan we will leave you here with Max’s unit. They will gladly look after you.” Renfro said grinning. 666 moved over and I slowly sit down feeling better already. I look up and see Renfro and Lydecker leave the mess hall.

“So Logan what brings you to Manticore?” the young boy asked.

“Oh well I had a slight misunderstanding with Liz and I roughed her up a bit. See I thought she was brainwashed, but no one will believe me. I am starting to believe that they are all brainwashed. You all have to help me undo the damage.” I said causing 666 to laugh.

“You hear that brother dear Liz and the others have been brainwashed.” 666 said laughing causing the boy sitting across from her to laugh.

“How interesting. If he only knew the truth.” The boy said smiling.

“What?” I asked suddenly feeling uneasy.

“Max is hardly brainwashed she has not even had a psy-ops treatment.” 666 said.

“Well how else can you explain her resent actions. I mean come on she let that alien freak take me here something is seriously wrong.” I said slamming my fist on the mess hall table catching the attention of several other units in the mess hall.

“So Biggs tells us that you have a thing for Max still.” A boy around Alec’s age said. His features remind me of a hawk.

“I am in love with Max and she is in love with me if that is what you mean.”

“Really because the last time we had a talk with her she had made it clear to us that she no longer had intimate feelings for you only loath and hate. Also, if you attacked her little sister I doubt she will want to talk to you anytime soon.” The hawk like boy said.

“Hey Blaze what time will the others get here tomorrow?” The young boy that is 666’s brother asked. Although I have no idea who Blaze is.

“They said shortly after breakfast. Liz hinted at possibly staying here longer then a day she was thinking about staying here longer.” 666 said, I guess the others call her Blaze.

“Why would Liz want to stay here longer?” I asked.

“Because she feels safe here and knows she will not get judged by some high and mighty norm.” Blaze snapped at me throwing down her fork and stomping out of the mess hall. Many units turn and watch her with interest and then they turn and look at our table. 277 stands up and does a series of hand motions to the mess hall before he leaves the mess hall as well. When he leaves the mess hall is completely silent and everyone is staring at our table. I turn to look at the other occupants of the table to see what the problem is only to find them staring at me. Then it suddenly dawns on me that the mess halls occupants were not staring at the table, but at me.

“You know we were trying to be civil towards you because Max still has a soft spot for you, but when you upset Blaze you went too far.” The boy with the hawk like features said.

“Hawk lets go and check on her.” The young boy said. I finally have a name for the other guy.

“I don’t know Ryan she was really upset why don’t we let Ice calm her down a little before we go in there and say anything to her. I don’t want to make the situation worse then it already is.” Hawk said and the young boy named Ryan nodded his head in agreement.

“When did I insult your home?” I asked.

“When you asked why would Liz want to stay here longer. You made her staying here sound like a bad thing.” Ryan said.

“It is a bad thing because this place is evil. This is not a home it is a prison and all of you are just to dumb and will not open your eyes and see that this place is trapping all of you. I know you all can escape from this place because a bunch of kids already have.” I said standing up not realizing that I was gaining an audience. The rest of the table stands up with me looking spitting mad.

“And yet all of them keep coming back.” A teenage girl said from behind me. She had long platinum blonde hair and aqua eyes and a tall girl with raven hair, and yellow eyes was beside her.

“Well maybe that is because your bosses keep capturing them.” I said advancing on the two females, but neither of them backed down. I know I must look silly advancing on two X5’s in black fatigues when I am in hospital scrubs.

“If I remember correctly they came back here all on their own this time.” The raven-haired girl said taking a step towards me.

“Oh what do you know.” I said, which makes the girl laugh a spine-chilling laugh. She sounds like a hyena.

“I know more then you think human.” The girl said as the blonde girl started to circle me her aqua eyes flashing every so often.

“What is going on here?” Lydecker asked.

“Nothing sir just letting Logan here know where he stands in the ranks.” The blonde girl said with an innocent smile.

“Very well, but sadly I need to take Logan back to the medical wing. Come with me Logan.” Lydecker said leaving me no choice but to follow him. After we get a good distance away from the mess hall Lydecker stopped.

“That was stupid of you. Messing with a Lynx one of the most dangerous felines is one thing but a hyena is another. The two girls you were in a dispute with are two of our most treacherous females. They have no problem killing someone whom they deem a threat.” Lydecker said.

“I did not start anything that 277 riled everyone up with a bunch of hand motions and then everyone started to attack me claming I had insulted their home.” I said getting frustrated.

“You need to understand this place is all that these kids have ever known and to them this is their home and they are family. You upset an alpha female who is easily upset at the moment. Upsetting her upset her mate and her brother, which upset their unit and the other units. Already the people here were not fans of yours and when they found out you were 566’s competition your popularity went down to even more despised then Renfro and me, which is saying something.”

“Lydecker sir.” The older blonde man from before saids running up to the two of us.

“What is it 277?” Lydecker asked sounding worried. I look at the man who is just slightly younger then I am and see the panic in his eyes.

“She will not stop crying sir and none of us know what to do.” 277 said sounding terrified.

“What is she saying?” Lydecker asked.

“Nothing much just things like what is so wrong with my home and who does he think he is. Other then that she is just sobbing uncontrollably is she ill?” 277 asked.

“No I believe 666 is just suffering from an early hormone problem. Most humans do not have mood swings for a while, but with her unusual DNA it will be different. Logan must have just set her off now getting her to calm down will be a challenge but you can do it.” Lydecker said and I see the man visibly relax.

“What should I do?” 277 asked.

“Just say gentle soothing words and try rubbing her back.” Lydecker said and 277 nodded running away.

“What was that about?” Renfro asked coming up to the two of us.

“Oh Logan upset 666 and her hormones are running wild and she will not stop crying.” Lydecker said.

“She must be bad, I have never seen 277 upset.” Renfro said.

“Well I don’t think he has ever seen her cry before which spooked him.” Lydecker said.

“Oh well we have a board meeting in five.” Renfro said.

“Okay I am going to take Logan back to his room I will be there shortly.” Lydecker said. We continue on our way until we reach my room where Lydecker pushed me in and locked the door.

“It would do you some good if you were to remember that these kids are all trained killers and that you are on their turf now.” Lydecker said before he walked away the clanking of his shoes echoing throughout the halls. I get the feeling that I am going to be here for a while.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) Part 52p 7 5/6/08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part I love reading what all you have to say! Thanks...

garcia88
Mel1307
Maiqu
lilah
Touch of the Wind

Part 53

Kyle POV

Well this day cannot get anymore weird and I am beet even though I just woke up. Then there was Liz’s little let’s blow the house up and send your friends flying through the air.

“Kyle are we going home tonight?” Tess asked me as we sit in the kitchen waiting for Liz to come back. She left six hours ago and we are getting impatient.

“Yeah when Liz gets back we will take Ava go back to our place and meet back here early tomorrow.” I said and Tess nodded making her blonde curls bob up and down. I look over at Ava who is talking to Krit and I can truly see the differences between Ava and Tess.

“No I do not!” I heard a male voice yell.

“Yes you do!” I heard Liz yell.

“I do not grunt when I kick.” I heard Ames White yell as the two come storming into the Parkers apartment. Liz looked like crap and Ames looked like he was run over by a truck.

“What happened to the two of you?” Max asked when she spotted her little sister and I see Krit laughing his head off.

“Ames here thought it would be a good idea to show me how great his pain resistance is so he jumped off the pod chamber and took me with him.” Liz said shooting her brother a look of contempt.

“It was and accident I did not mean to catch your leg when I fell.” Ames said shooting Liz an annoyed look.

“Well at least you taught me some of the basics of falling.” Liz said sarcastically.

“Why you little…” Ames took off charging at Liz who looked less then scared.

“Hey I am Ames White I think I am all tough” Liz said grunting the whole time.

“I am Liz Parker and I dated an alien.” Ames said in a girlish high voice causing Liz to pounce on him.

“Hi I am Ames White and I killed my wife.” Liz said. Man this is like a deranged tennis match.

“Hi I am Liz Parker and I couldn’t doge a stupid bullet.” Ames said in the same mocking voice.

“Hi I am Ames White and I am in love with my partner Otto.” Liz said causing the older man to roll her over and start to strangle her.

“Oh really then you and Maria are goners.” Ames said. Man the two of them have a tense relationship. Finally the two stop their arguing and hug much to our surprise.

“What?” Liz asked seeing our shocked looks.

“You two just hashed it out in front of us then made up as if nothing happened.” I said feeling a little slow.

“So we were just trying to prove my points that when you hit home on touchy subjects you fight worse because you are not thinking clearly.” Ames said.

“So do you really have a thing for your partner?” I asked laughing.

“No but someone once asked Otto and me that and we kind of had a weird period up until we found out that it was stupid because hey I have a kid and he is married so it was just stupid to think that.” Ames said laughing.

“Yeah Ray is so cute he has my cheeks.” Liz said causing Ames to laugh.

“Yeah and he also has your stubborn side.” Ames said causing a collective aww to erupt from all the females in the room.

“Well I must be going Liz I will see you all when you get back just give me a call.” Ames said before departing.

“I hate to leave, but Tess, Ava and I should be getting on home now. What time do you want us here in the morning?” I asked standing up.

“Ah around seven.” Alec said wrapping his arms around Liz as usual. It seemed as if lately those two can’t stop touching each other.

“Cool later guys.” I said as the three of us left the Parker apartment.

“So is your place far from here?” Ava asked when we started walking down Main Street.

“Not too far, Tess and I usually walked to the CrashDown.” I said as we turned off onto the second side street.

“Wow this town sure is small.” Ava said and I nodded in agreement, she hit it right on the nail head on that one.

“So the others are planning on staying at Manticore for a couple days this time what about the two of you?” Ava asked Tess and me.

“I was planning on staying there for the week like the others. Maria and I were going to join a unit and get used to their training. Besides how would we get back if we did not stay I mean the others have the cars.” I said.

“Yeah besides Michael and Isabel were making some real progress and I am afraid that since we did not train today that all their progress will be lost.” Tess said as we continue down the street my house is on.

“Hey do you guys get the feeling we are being followed?” Ava asked in a whisper.

“Yes I have sensed it since a little after we left the CrashDown.” Tess said in a whisper.

“Do you know who it is?” I asked in a whisper getting freaked out.

“I can’t tell, but when we get to the house we can see.” Tess said as we walked a little faster. I hate that someone is following us it gives me the creeps and makes me want my daddy to protect us. Oh well the girls will protect me. We run into the house and quickly lock all the doors.

“Hey Kyle something wrong?” My dad asked. He is sitting on the couch in his jeans and a white wife beater, watching the television, eating a bowl of Coco puffs.

“We are being followed.” I said starting to panic. My dad quickly stands up and looks out the window discreetly.

“Oh no. It’s Evan’s.” My dad said quickly backing away from the window. He points to the tree and I quickly look up and see Evan’s looking at us through binoculars.

“Oh how weird and disturbing.” Tess said shivering. We pretend not to be looking out the window, but we cannot help it the guy is a freak.

“Okay how are we going to get rid of him?” I asked not wanting to go to bed with him watching us. Just the thought spooked me.

“I am going to call Liz and see if Krit maybe can come over and catch Max in the tree and scare him away.” Ava said going into the kitchen with Tess to use the phone.

“What happened to him to make him resort to spying on all of us?” My dad asked as we sat on the couch.

“Liz did not want to get back with him, he turned into a freak, he got angry, threatened us, spied on us, got jealous of Alec, mad at me because I am with Tess and he can’t have either her or Liz now. Then a whole lot more and he just will not give up on the idea that we have all moved on and that he is no longer welcome in our group.” I said and my dad nodded his head in understanding trying not to look too suspicious.

“Here is the snack and Krit is on his way.” Tess said setting the plates on the coffee table.

“What is with the food?” I asked.

“Well it would look weird if the two of us went to the kitchen and came back with nothing so we brought a snack.” Tess said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

“So what exactly did Krit say?” I asked.

“Well when we told him our situation he freaked out and quickly told the others and took off. Then Zack took the phone and told us to pretend nothing is wrong and watch TV or something. He said that Krit will see Max and will improvise from there.” Ava said twirling a piece of her hair.

Krit POV

When Ava called I blurred all the way to Kyle’s house thanks to Liz’s quick directions. I slowed down at the end of the block and walked normally the rest of the way. I was three houses down from Kyle’s house when I saw Max leaning in a tree branch with binoculars in his hands. Slowly I approached the house being sure to make noise and I tried to make it look like I was heading for the door. I saw Max look at me from the tree making a small rustling sound. Now was the time for me to play.

“Hey who is there?” I asked and out of the corner of my eye I saw Max press further against the tree. I can sense fear coming from him. I went to knock on the door when Max made a rustling noise again.

“Who is there? Come out before I am forced to hunt you down.” I yelled, my voice echoing in the night. I see Max still in the tree so I decide to play with him a little because I am so fed up with the guy. Gradually I made my way over to the tree where Max is perched. Then I slowly began to climb the tree with no effort and without using any branches making me look like a spider crawling up a tree.

When I got to the area Max is at I paused and turned towards him.

“Boo.” I said clinging to the tree trunk not holding any branch. From the look on Max’s face I must look pretty creepy.

“How did you do that?” Max asked backing away on the branch. The horror just seeping out of his every fiber. I swung onto the branch he was on and approached him slowly like a predator to its prey.

“You are not normal.” Max said out of breath.

“Just figuring that out.” I said in a singsong voice, this guy was way to easy to get a rise out of. I could hear his heart beat increasing and I could not help the smirk that spread across my face.

“So you really are not Liz’s brother.” Max said sounding pleased.

“Oh no I really am her brother I just am not normal.” I said when I was standing right over the scared boy.

“So why are you spying on Kyle and his family?” I asked causing Max to inhale sharply.

“Well I wanted to make sure that everything was okay and to see if they were hiding something.” Max said.

“Really?”

“So who is that blonde girl with Tess?” Max asked trying to sound all brave and at the same time trying to take control of the situation away from me, so not going to happen.

“Max that would be Ava you dim wit.” I said. I looked down and saw we were not too high off the ground I had an idea and quickly pushed Max out of the tree and jumped down off the branch and landed on my feet. Max looked at me in anger and then fear seeing my graceful landing.

“Listen Max. Do yourself a favor and leave. As a matter of fact leave all of us alone, my sister, your sister and all the others. We don’t want you anywhere near us so stay away because next time we catch you spying on any of us I can’t say the others will be as forgiving as I am and let you walk away breathing.” I said as Max quickly scurried off the ground and ran away. I walked over to the door and knocked Ava answered the door.

“He is gone.” I said leaning against the door-jam.

“Cool thanks Krit.” Ava said her accent slipping slightly so she sounded more Midwestern then a girl from the streets of New York.

“No problem. See the three of you bright and early tomorrow.” I said turning and leaving and making my way leisurely back to the CrashDown. When I get back there I see Max, Liz, Zack, and Alec all sitting in the family room.

“Hey guys where is Isabel, Maria, and Michael?” I asked plopping down next to Max laying my head in her lap. She gently stroked my head in a loving way.

“They all went to stay at Maria’s they thought it would get to crowded here with all of us.” Liz said stretching out across Alec and Zack.

“Yes so it is us transgenic folk left.” Alec said rubbing Liz’s back.

“Hey it is a first.” Zack said tickling Liz who let out a girlish squeal.

“I have missed all of you so much it is great that it is just us right now.” I said curling up into my little sister more. Right now we all look like a pack of lions curled up like we are.

“So we really are staying there for the rest of the week?” Zack asked.

“Yes.” Liz said.

“The place has changed.” Alec said.

“I think they need our help and need their soldiers to be willing to help and in order for that to happen they need to be a little nicer. Also they needed their favorite soldiers back and in order for that to happen they needed to be less oppressive.” I said.

“So Zack how are things with Isabel?” Alec asked with a smirk.

“Oh very well thank you.” Zack said with a wide smile.

“Krit what is up with you and Ava you two seem to get along well.” Max said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

“She is interesting and from an area I am used to after all we both lived in New York and frequented many of the same places.” I said. It was surprising to know that Ava and I knew many of the same people and haunted the same places and it surprised me even more that I had never met her because I pride myself on knowing everyone I hang around and the people they hang around.

“So have you heard from Syl?” Liz asked me.

“No not yet she probably will call later on in the week.” I said looking over at the youngest of my sisters.

“Love ya Krit.” Liz said kissing me on the forehead.

“Love ya two Liz.” I said kissing her nose. We all get up and head to our designated rooms. Alec started to head into Liz’s room when Zack and I grabbed him and pulled him with us and pushed Max into Liz’s room.

“You Alec are sleeping with us tonight and not our baby sister.” I said pushing the blonde boy onto a sleeping bag on the floor next to the one I am sleeping in.

“Hey how come Zack gets the bed?” Alec asked pouting.

“Because I am the oldest.” Zack said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

“Night big brother night Alec.” I said before letting sleep take over.

“Night Krit.” I heard the other two mumble.

“Hey Krit man time to get up.” I heard Alec mumble. I opened my eyes and quickly assessed my surroundings remembering that I am in the Parker’s bedroom on the floor.

“Ah time to get up?” I asked Alec.

“Yes Zack said he heard the girls thumping around and figured we should get up as well.” Alec said stretching like a cat. The three of us head out to the kitchen where Liz and Max are dancing around cooking breakfast.

“Well look Max it is our shirtless brothers and my boyfriend how nice.” Liz said wiggling her eyebrows.

“Nice one Liz and by the way I love the purple hot pants and braw.” I said receiving a grunt from Alec in agreement. Then I heard him mumble something about if I liked that I should see her naked but I did my best to ignore that comment.

“So when will the others be here?” Alec asked pouring a glass of milk for himself as well as for Zack and me.

“In about two hours so we should start the showers.” Liz said.

“Well Liz and I can double up if necessary.” Max said playing with Alec a little.

“No I will be doubling up with Liz if necessary.” Alec said standing up and slinging Liz over his shoulder.

“No see I would prefer to share with my brothers or sister because I know they will not try anything.” Liz said receiving a swat on the butt from Alec.

“Oh please Krit and Zack would so rather shower with me.” Alec said.

“Really because with me they could ogle my girl parts.” Liz said making me slap my hands over my ears.

“Okay any conversations with my sisters and girl parts are conversations I do not want to hear.” I said and Zack nodded in agreement.

“Oh fine party pooper.” Max said as she serves us pumpkin pancakes.

“What are these?” Zack asked.

“My moms secret recipe trust me they taste divine.” Liz said so we all dig in and are pleasantly surprised by the breakfast food. It was warm, fluffy, tasted like pumpkin pie with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon.

“Oh my Liz these rock.” Alec said with his mouth full.

“Ah gross.” Max said.

“By the way Max love the red panties and braw so hot.” Alec said receiving a slap from Liz who has a mock pout on her face.

“Don’t worry honey you are still my favorite.” Alec said giving Liz a charming smile.

“Okay this is making me sick just listening let alone watching.” Zack said his nose wrinkled in disgust.

“Okay I call shower first.” Max said putting her dishes in the sink and running to the bathroom.

“I call second.” Liz said.

“Me third.” Alec said.

“Me fourth.” I said knowing there was little chance I was going to get hot water let alone poor Zack.

“Oh great I am last and with no hot water. Love you guys so very much.” Zack said.

“We will save you some.” Liz said as she cleared the table with Alec’s help.
“Oh I cannot wait to see how Blaze and the babies are doing and to see if she needs anything.” Liz said.

“Yeah twins mean she will get big fast.” Alec said getting a glare from Liz.

“I agree she is so young I want to make sure she is okay.” I said remembering the spirited girl who almost kicked my sister’s ass.

“Okay I am done.” Max said coming into the kitchen fully dressed in her baby blue fatigues.

“That was quick.” Liz said shocked.

“Well I wanted Zack to have some hot water.” Max said as Liz headed towards the bathroom. Soon all of showered and got dressed in record time and not long after the others showed up.

“Hey guys lets go.” Liz yelled to all the occupants of the room as we piled into three cars.

“Manticore here we come.” I said receiving a slap from my sisters.