Lost With Out You (DA XO, Adult, UC) COMPLETE 10/20/08

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks for all the great comments guys I love reading them! Let me know what you think of the next parts!

Part 16

Liz POV

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to leave Max unable to sleep for the rest of his life? What am I saying this is a good thing!
“Great what’s the plan?” I asked with a growl.

“Well I was thinking of letting Max get an eye full of you and Alec to you know reinforce that you have moved on with a cutie. Then we just mess with his head a little, I was thinking about doing this whole me and Zack thing but that is still up in the air.” Isabel said smiling.

“I like it I think Max will definitely never sleep again once he sees his sister with some guy.” Max said.

“Hum this could get ugly…I like it.” I said as Isabel pulled out a worn picture of her brother, Michael and her.

“Great I will take the three of you with me into the dream, but I will draw power out of Liz and Max because it is going to take more then I have.” Isabel said as we all lay on the floor holding hands while Isabel instructed us through things.

“Let your minds blank out and focus on matching your breathing to mine.” Isabel said. In a matter of moments we are taken into Max’s dream.

We are in the café all of us are sitting in a booth. “Liz I am so happy you came to your senses and got back with Max the love of your life.” Dream Maria says to dream Liz who is snuggled close to Max.

“Yes so am I, I was so stupid to think I could be with anyone other then Max.” Dream Liz says kissing Max.

~”Can you believe this?”~ I ask the other three.

~”I think its time we had a little fun.”~ Maxie says as Isabel closes her eyes in concentration changing the scene to nighttime in the café.

“So Liz do you want to…” The ringing of the bell above the door cuts off Max.

“It’s closed.” Dream Max says turning to tell off who ever had come in. Alec was leaning against the counter looking perfect. Max seeing who it was took a step back.

“Actually since I live here I think its open for me…right baby?” Dream Alec asks dream Liz.

“Yes. Hey listen Alec why don’t you go up to my room I will be up in a minute I just have to get rid...I mean see Max out.” Dream Liz says.

“Sure I will start a bath for us.” Dream Alec says as he struts away.

“Liz what’s going on?” Dream Max asks.

“What you honestly did not think I was going to see you exclusively did you?” Dream Liz asks laughing.

“No you see Alec is so much better in bed then you ever could be so I have him for that and you for…well nothing its over Max.” Dream Liz says.

“What?!” Dream Max yells.

“Oh please do you honestly think I would want to touch you with a ten foot pole after what you did to me?” Dream Liz asks as the scene changes yet again to Max sitting out side Liz’s window looking in. Dream Liz and Alec exit the bathroom all wet and wrapped in towels.

“So do you think the lousier finally gets that you need a real man and not some high school boy?” Dream Alec asks nibbling dream Liz’s ear.

“Who knows.” Dream Liz says as the scene changes yet again to the Evens house. A grief-stricken Max enters his home only to hear loud thumping noises.

“Mom? Dad?” Dream Max asks.

“In here Max.” Dream Mrs. Evens replies. Mr. Evens and Mr. Evens are both in the living room reading the paper.

“Hey mom, dad what’s that noise?” Dream Max asks.

“Oh Isabel is just breaking in Zack, her new boyfriend.” Mr. Evens says with a chuckle.

“What…” Before Max can answer he is cut off by loud moans coming from upstairs.

“Isabel?!” Max yells running up the stairs and throwing open her door.

“Oh! Max get out get out can you say knock first, get out.” Dream Isabel screeches as dream Zack comes out from under the covers.

“Oh hey you’re the guy that my sister dumped.” Dream Zack says laughing.

“AHHHH!” Dream Max yells covering his ears and closing his eyes.

“Done!” Isabel said as the four start to move.

“Isabel I have to say that was the best dream walk ever.” Maria said.

“Even better then when she went into yours?” I asked.

“Yes! Do you know how terrified I was when she did?” Maria asked.

“Enough so that everything worked out and you did not blab our secret to the sheriff.” Isabel said.

“Yes but I was afraid to go to sleep for a month after that.” Maria said making the rest of us laugh.

Part 17
Alec POV

Bright light much too bright and something warm on either side of me, I hear giggling. “OMG that is so cute!” I hear a girl as the warm things next to me or more like on me move.

“Max um Max.” one of the warm things on me moans causing my eyes to snap open. Curled on my chest are Zack and Logan and the bizarre part is I have an arm around each of them.

“What the!” I yelled causing the two guys to start awake.

“Tell me why is it that the first thing I see when I wake up is Logan?” Zack asked bemused.

“Well you see you both are cuddled up to me and I would love it if you got off me now.” I said rather irritated at the current situation; as Logan and Zack dart off me.

“Sorry.” Zack said laughing at the humorous situation.

“You should have seen it, it was so sweet.” Max said laughing causing the other three girls to giggle.

“Come on guys time to open the café!” Liz said causing Maria to groan.

“Why is it that your parents insist on opening so early?” Maria asked.

“Something about morning rush.” Liz said.

“So why did you get us up if you have to open the café?” Logan asked receiving evil smiles from the girls.

“Because you are going to help me, and Max will show up he has this habit of eating at the café everyday.” Liz said.

“You would too if you ate my mothers cooking.” Isabel said shuddering.

“That bad?” Max asked.

“Yeah she always tries these new recipes she finds in magazines on us they always end badly.” Isabel said with a tart look on her face.

“Well if Max might show up you know I will help.” Hey it could be fun to make another guy jealous after all who would not be jealous of me.

“Yeah I don’t like the idea of Max anywhere near Liz or any of us for that mater…not that Isabel can help that he is her brother.” Zack said as Maria comes out of Liz’s bathroom with her hair all wet.

“Okay next person hop in.” Maria said as everyone looks to me.

“Guess it’s my turn.” I mumbled grabbing a fresh set of clothes and heading into the steamy room.

Liz POV

Thinking about Alec in the shower I have to say the images it brings up are pleasant. Isabel, Max and I already showered before we woke up the three guys.

“Come on people get down to the café.” I said dreading the day to come. Seeing as how the folks are gone Maria, Michael and I have to run the café…at least the two of them have shifts I have to do this all day.

“Okay Zack and Logan get the chairs, Max the sign, Maria coffee, and I will start up the grill.” I gave out the orders on who has to do what.

“So how busy is the café in the morning?” Logan asked.

“On weekends busy, but its only bad at lunch and dinner.” I said.

“Okay I know this has really bad timing, but when do you think this thing with that Lydecker guy will happen?” Maria asked.

“You know as well as I do Maria it could happen any time.” I said.

“So it could happen today?” Logan looked fearful.

“Yes.” I said causing Zack’s look to darken.

“Then we better be on the look out…not only for Lydecker, but for Max and Nicholas as well we can not let out guards down.” Zack always the CO.

“You know I never noticed this but Zack and Michael are a lot alike.” Maria said and I shake my head yes. She is right they both have this closed off persona and are warriors at heart and feel like they have to protect the others.

“Okay its official I am moving in.” Alec purred coming out of the back room a broad smile on his face.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“You have the best shower.” Alec said as if it is the most obvious thing.

“What’s that smell?” Zack asked Alec with a raised eyebrow.
“What?” Logan asked confused as to why Zack, Max and I have funny looks on our faces.

“I used Liz’s strawberry body wash!” Alec blurted out making me laugh.

“Why?” Maria asked.

“Because…” Max trailed off she is holding her side form laughing.

“It will make Max jealous.” I explained.

“Why?” Maria asked again.

“Max always says Liz smells like strawberries it’s like her trade mark sent to him.” Isabel said.

“And if he smells her “sent” on me it will cause him to see red or at least to start questioning things.” Alec said.

“How do you now it will work?” Logan asked.

“It’s an animal thing. When one male smells its mates sent on another they tend to louse it.” Zack said.

“How did you come up with this?” I asked trying to stop my ecstatic smile
“Well it was Max here actually.” Alec said putting his arm around Max who laughs; I quickly glance to the side and see Logan’s angry expression that is quickly replaced with a blank look.

“Really how so?” Zack asked.

“Well earlier Max just happened to hint at the fact that Evens is obsessed with Liz’s hair and how he thinks she smells like strawberries so it got me thinking that even though his sense of smell is not as strong as ours I think he will be able to tell that Liz’s trade mark sent is all over me.” Alec said smirking.

“Speaking of, here come dumb and dumber now.” Isabel said looking out the front door at Max and Michael getting out of the Jeep.

“Let the games begin.” Alec said with a wicked gaze as he quickly retreats into the backroom.

“All I’m saying Maxwell is that maybe you were just freaked out over the whole thing earlier and it just played out in your dreams.” Michael sounded frustrated.

“What played out in your dreams?” Isabel asked in a bored voice.

“Nothing.” Max said blushing furiously looking everywhere except at Isabel.

“Hey Liz.” Max said to me not seeing Zack standing behind him.

“Hey Max.” Zack said in fake cheerfulness.

“Ah, hi.” Max said looking confused.

“So Liz listen…” The break room door swinging open cuts off Max.

“Hey Liz have you seen my blue and white boxers?” Alec asked scratching the back of his head; his face scrunched in concentration.

“No did you check the bathroom?” I asked playing along.

“Yeah and around your room, but I can not find them.” Alec said. “Oh well they will turn up eventually.” He walked over to me with the ease of a cat and wrapped his arms around me.

“Ah. hi.” Max said a strange look on his face.

“Hey.” Alec said blowing Max off when he turns and whispers in my ear.

“So looks like its working…go into the back room I am going to try and get him to realize that even when you are gone your sent is still on me.” Alec whispered into my left ear.

Giggling I reply, “Sure just don’t be too long.” I said pretending to pout as I walk backwards a few steps before turning and heading into the back room.

“So you are staying here?” I heard Max ask thanks to my enhanced hearing.

“Yeah all of us are.” Alec said and I see him lean against the counter from the break room door’s window.

“Oh.” Max said his voice shaky.

“So are you another one of Liz’s brothers?” Max asked.

“No Zack and Max are her only other siblings here right now her other five sisters are not here as well as her six brothers.” Alec said emphasizing the six brothers part causing Max to visibly cringe.

“So are you a friend of her brothers?” Max asked.

“Yeah and I am great friends with her sisters as well through them I met Liz and we just kind of hit off.” Alec said leaving things to Max’s imagination.

“Oh really that’s ah that’s great. Where did you meet Liz’s brother and sister?” Max asked causing Zack and Maxie to whip towards the two talking at the counter…surprisingly Alec looks calm like he was expecting the question.

“I met them at Military school.” Alec said.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

A/N: Thanks guys for all the great FB sorry about the late post my computer has been broken and I am at a friends posting this! Please let me know what you think of the next parts!

Part 18

Liz’s POV

“I met them at Military school.” Alec said causing my mouth to fall open the look on Max’s face is priceless I whish I had my camera to capture the look of utter horror on Max’s face. I look towards the other end of the counter to where Maxie, Maria, Michael, and Logan are they all are trying desperately to not laugh.

“Oh really.” Max said looking everywhere but at Alec.

“Yeah we all sort of hit it off being in the same situation and all and for being there for the same reasons.” Alec said.

“That’s nice.” Max said scratching behind his ear.

“Yeah we all agreed that our parents were wrong in sending us there its like who cares if you get into a few fights and who cares if you put the one guy in a coma its not like you killed him the cops got there before I had the chance.” Alec said and Max backed up a little.

“Yeah isn’t that a shame.” Max said trying to laugh, but it came out as a squeak.

“Yeah I know it’s like whom cares if the guys face almost caved in.” Zack said jumping in.

“Oh I know and its like come on the buildings frame was still standing at least only two blocks burnt down.” Maxie said causing Max’s eyes to go wide and Michael to choke on the orange juice he was drinking. I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing at Max’s terrified look.

“So ah…ah like how long where you three at Military school?” Max asked.

“I was there for the longest about ten years the other two were there for six.” Alec said.

“Why were you there?” Michael asked from the other end of the counter.

“I had put a guy in a coma when I was eight.” Alec said.

“I burnt down several blocks in the warehouse district back home when I was ten.” Maxi said.

“I destroyed a guy’s face and pulverized another when I was eight.” Zack said. “Since we were so young they thought it best to send us to Military school.”

“So when did you all get out?” Michael asked.

“About five years ago. Then while we were there we were allowed to go home and visit. Zack came here the most though.” Maxie said.

“Well if you will excuse me I should go help Liz look for my boxers.” Alec said as he heads my way.

“Yeah I can see a whole lot of work getting done there.” Logan said causing Alec to turn slightly and wiggle his eyebrows; Max looks like he is going to be sick.

“I think that went well.” Alec said once the door to the back room stopped swinging.

“That was great his face was just…” I trailed off not being able to find the right words to describe it.

“Come on let’s go up to the apartment and hang out for a while lets let Max’s imagination get the better of him.” Alec said as he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

Maria POV

Alec just went into the back room and after the little performance the group pulled off Max looks like he is going to be sick. “So ah…are they ah…dating?” Max asked the inevitable question we have all been waiting for.

“Yeah they just started, but I can already tell its going to last they really like each other and have this energy about them.” I said.

“Oh” Max said.

“Well if you will excuse us Maxie, Logan and I have some stuff to do.” Zack said hinting for the other two to follow.

“See ya later guys.” I said as Isabel waved at the three retreating figures.

“So who are they and can they be trusted?” Michael fired at me the moment the front door closed.

“What?” I asked and from Isabel’s face my voice came out harsher then I intended.

“You heard me Blondie can they be trusted? How do you know they are not going to go run off and tell the FBI something?” Michael asked putting on his infamous tough guy act to fool Max, Michael had already been filled in by me who the new people are.

“Okay first off that's Liz’s brother and sister you are talking about and secondly why would they tell the FBI anything?” I asked putting my hands on my hips.

“What happens if they see something they are not supposed to or someone lets something slip how to we know they are not going to running and tell everyone and get us all killed?” Michael growled.

“Hey in case you forgot they don’t like the government very much and they sure won’t tattle on you.” I said sarcastically I hate it when he thinks the world revolves around him and their secret, but I know we are just acting.
“Listen I have known Zack for a really long time I have told stuff to that guy that I would not dream of telling anyone else, and who do you think taught Liz to be open minded and compassionate? Her sister Max.” I said getting fed up with Michael, or well that is what we wanted Max to think.

“They already know.” Max said speaking up.

“WHAT?!” Michael yelled causing me to wince.

“It sort of slipped my mind before, but I remember Zack saying something about Tess killing Alex when he was using my face as a punching bag and how he was Alex’s friend as well. He also said something about leaving Liz standing there and some other stuff.” Max said.

“Max is right they know.” Isabel said speaking up causing me to smile.

“What are you talking about Isabel how would you know?” Michael asked.

“Well incase you have forgotten Michael I am friends with Liz and she told me everything. Oh and don’t worry Liz did not tell them they found out on their own you see they are all very protective of Liz, all of them, and I mean all of them have been watching us for a while.” Isabel said.

“Yeah and the fact that when Zack read the paper he read about the shooting and came to check on Liz and he did some digging and was watching Max.” I said causing Max to go even paler.

“They have been watching us?” Max asked in a whisper.

“Yes.” Liz said as I turn to see her and Alec in front of the break room door.
What the group did not see was the black van pulling up to the curb followed by three black cars. It was soon time to execute the plan…none of them would see it coming.

Part 19

Guest POV

It hurts so badly the pressure in the compartment is building I know I am getting closer only a few more seconds. I hear a loud whistling noise outside and everything is beginning to shake I know its coming now. Who would have thought I would be going back, certainly not me, but here I am I just hope the others get to me before the enemy does. Something is not right the landing is supposed to be smoother…what is going on? Those are my last thoughts when I hear a tremendous explosion as I am ripped from the ship. I feel the pain rip through my body as the fire erupts around me. Welcome back to Roswell Tess.

Liz POV

“Yes.” I said I mean what’s the point in lying?

“How could you?” Max yelled finally losing his cool.

“How could you not tell us that we were being watched you had no right.” He yelled taking a step towards me, which was a dangerous thing to do. Alec stepped in front of me, his stance protective and overpowering. Max stupidly does not back down.

“She did not tell you because she did not want to…we did not want her to.” Alec said.

“What do you mean we?” Michael asked.

“Exactly what I said Michael I mean we; there are quit a few of us watching you when you take into account how many brothers and sisters Liz has.” Alec said.

“Michael they promised they would not say anything and if there is one thing you can take to heart it’s a promise from them because they do not make them unless they can keep them. Michael you know me would I do anything to put you in danger?” I asked seeing Michael’s mask drop for a second into understanding. He knew he could trust me and he knew this was all an act, but at the same time this was making him feel better about others knowing his secret.

“Oh don’t feed us that.” Max snarled causing me to whip around and face him again.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I challenged him the adrenalin pumping through my veins I hate to be challenged on the sincerity of my words. Max must sense my fury because he takes a step back.

“Has Liz ever done anything but help us?” Isabel asked her voice shaky.

“Okay yeah I will admit it at first I was not happy about Liz knowing our secret, but now I don’t know what my life would be like with out her I mean I got a lot of good friends out of her knowing our secret.” Isabel said.

“Isabel’s right man Liz is like one of my best friends I need her in my life she…keeps me balanced.” Michael said carefully picking his words so that Max gets the picture. It was not too long ago that Max broke up with me because he needed to find his balance he said I left him unbalanced.

“Wait since when are you friends with Liz?” Max asked.

“He knows a lot more about me then most do.” I said folding my arms across my chest.

“What?’ Maria asked.

“Contrary to popular belief Liz and I do talk.” Michael said.

“So what makes you think you know her better then me?” Max asked.

“Well maybe because I read her diary.” Michael said.

“You what?!” Maria screeched at Michael her eyes blazing with fury.

“It was a long time ago; I needed to know if she could be trusted and after reading it I understood Liz a little better. Of course she was angry when she found out I had read it, but she understood about everything. When I read her journal I got to look inside Liz’s head and what I saw was enough to know she would never betray us and that she really is a true friend.” Michael said causing tears to well up in my eyes. I look around at the others and see tears in Maria and Isabel’s eyes as well.

“Wow Michael that has to be the sweetest thing you have ever said.” Maria said hugging Michael who hugged her back.

“Why did you not tell me it was Michael who had your journal?” Max asked me his expression hard to read.

“Simple because Michael asked me not to and I knew that if I did tell you then you would go off on him and I did not want that.” I said causing Michael to smile.

“Still how do I know they won’t tell?” Max asked.

“Well you don’t know for sure if we will or not because lets face it you don’t trust us so you will not believe us when we say we will not tell.” Logan said as the three of then came into the café.

“You are right I will never trust you.” Max said his voice dripping with detest as he heads for the door.

“Just tell me one thing.” Max said turning back to face us. “Why is that you all are so quick to jump to Liz’s defense after all she was the one who wronged in the first place.” Max said looking me in the eye.

“Answer me this Max why is it that no one wants to come to yours?” I asked. Max takes another long look at everyone before he turns and heads out the door.

“Well that went well.” I said getting a few chuckles.

“Okay I think I have earned this Liz.” Michael said causing all of us to face Michael.

“What?” I asked.

“The truth.” Michael said. “I want the whole truth and not Maria’s edited version.”
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks guys for the great FB please let me know what you think of the next two parts!

Part 20

Liz POV

“The truth.” Michael said. “I want the whole truth and not Maria’s edited version.”

“About?” I asked already knowing what he wants to know.

“I want to know what is really going on…I want to know it all.” Michael said sitting down on one of the nearby chairs.

“All of it? Okay let’s see where to begin?” I asked looking at the others.

“I will start.” Zack said.

“We are part of an experiment, the government wanted more security so they created us; that Military school we were talking about is called Manticore. We are genetically engineered super soldiers, we were bred to hunt and kill. They crossed, human DNA, with animal DNA to come up with the perfect combination. They tried different combinations each combo was a series. The first series was a complete failure most of them were killed, but Manticore kept a few to study. Next came the X2’s and X3’s they faced a similar fate as the X1’s except more of their kind were kept. Next came the X4’s they were a successful series except none of them look human they all look like animals in a human form and have many of the animal instincts making some very dangerous; they were the first success, well kind of. There are also anomilies or nomilies as we call them, they are people that look like animals and have all the animals’ traits.” Zack said looking at Michael his eyes are wide.

“Next came our series.” Max said taking over.

“We are X5’s we all look human, and are for the most part, we just have super human reflexes, hearing, sight, strength, and speed. The dilemma is our series has a few problems as well.” Max said blushing and I can fell my face heating up as well.

“I guess I better take over here.” Alec said and Max and I quickly agreed.

“Most of our series has a chemical imbalance in the brain we all get seizures because of it. Also since our series is combined with cat DNA the females go into heat every so often and since us males have cat in us we react to them.” Alec said and if at all possible my face reddens more.

“Wait heat what’s that?” Michael asked.

“Its when we get all antsy and try and mate with any male we smell close by, which is why Manticore had a problem.” I said.

“The X5’s were created to be independent and to give the orders not take them, that is where Manticore really screwed up.” Alec said.

“My unit escaped, some made it some did not, we were like family hence the brother and sister. Once we were out we all split up I was the only one who knew where they were I kept an eye on everyone.” Zack said.

“I did not escape.” Alec said.

“I was not in their unit so I was at Manticore a lot longer then they were.” Alec said.

“Once on the outside I was walking around looking for a place to hide when I ran into Nancy and Jeff Parker in Wyoming they were there visiting Grandma. They saw me on the side of the road and took me in. They decided then after they picked me up that they should move to Roswell so we did and then I became Elisabeth Parker.” I said.

“Wow.” Michael said trying to absorb all that we had just told him.

“So like all those times we were rude to you, you could have killed us with your little finger?” Michael asked.

“Yeah and I was tempted to just throw you all around a little but Maria and Alex would talk me out of it.” I said.

“So if you are not brothers and sister why is it that Max here looks a lot like you?” Michael asked.

“Well because she is my sister. Max, Zane, Krit and I are all biological siblings. Just like Ben, Zack, Sly and Eve are biological siblings.” I said.

“Okay sorry this is just a lot to take in I thinks for the first time I understand how Maria felt finding out that we were aliens.” Michael said a shocked expression on his face. “You know I always knew the government was sick it’s just now I know how sick they are. Right now they make the skins look like angels.” Michael said.

“Guys I think we should tell Michael the rest…you know the alien part of all of this.” Isabel said.

“Wait what?’ Michael asked his expression darkening.

“I will go call Kyle.” Maria said getting up and heading to the phone.

“Michael I think it would be best if Kyle helped with this and I know this is going to come as a shock because it did to us, but you have to promise to let us speak and get this all out before you go off and do anything.” I said in a rush.

“Okay, but do I have a reason to worry?” He asked us.

“Yes.” I said.

“Yes Michael 513 is right all of you have to worry.” All of us turn to see Donald Lydecker in front of the Crashdown front door soldiers flanking his sides. It looks like my vision is about to come true. When I see the cold gazes of the soldiers my heart jumps into my throat, my vision was coming true.

Part 21

Liz POV

“Well if it isn’t our old friend Deck.” Alec said sarcastically.

“Hello 494. I am not here as the head of Manticore I am here as a person who does not want their kids to get killed.” Lydecker said. I could tell that Alec wanted to roll his eyes at the comment but he refrained from doing so.

“Yeah and why do I not want to believe that?” Max said sarcastically her arms folded across her chest in defiance.

“It’s not me you have to worry about 452. I am just one man and Manticore is no longer your enemy. It’s the Familiars you have to worry about. They are coming and will not stop until all transgenic, Antrians and Skins are out of their way.” Donald Lydecker said exactly what he said in my vision.

“Who are the familiars?” I asked.

“I am glad to see that your passion for knowledge has not changed 513.” Lydecker said causing me to cringe on the inside…I know better then to show weakness.

“Just answer the question Lydecker.” Logan said the old military man just rolled his eyes at Logan.

“They are the first. They are a group of advanced humans who bread to form a superior race they have been around since the begging of time, we can trace them back all the way to ancient Egypt, they were the first genetically superior beings.” Lydecker said.

“Wait so there is more like us out there?” Max asked.

“No they were not crossed with animals they were born like this and bread so that more of their kind will come about. They are very different from a transgenic they are not fond of humans, in fact they bread so that they can one day wipe out all humans with a disease and all that will be left is their race.” Lydecker said.

“Wait but I thought transgenics were immune to diseases and pathogens?” Logan asked.

“Yes and so are the Antrians and Skins, which is why the familiars want them gone.” Lydecker said.

“Okay so why do they not like humans?” Maria asked.

“Well they think humans are weak and a nuisance. You see they did not know about transgenics until about a year ago. When they found out they went and started to cook up something to get ride of all of you. The interesting part is that the creator of transgenics is in fact a familiar.” Lydecker said.

“So why would a familiar create a race that could do the same things as his race?” Isabel asked.

“Because he did not like what the cult was up to.” I said causing everyone to look at me.

“What?’ Michael asked.

“Think about why else would this guy go against his people?” I asked making Lydecker smirk.

“Yeah I mean if your entire race hates humans why would you create something that protects them?” Alec asked.

“Listen I know that none of you are fond of me, but I need your help…the world needs your help. The familiars are a very nasty race they look human, but they are not. They have powers that can exceed that of any alien, you all are the only ones who stand a chance.” Lydecker said.

“So let me catch up here. You want us to help you get rid of these familiars thus saving the world?” Zack asked.

“Yes.” Lydecker said.

“Let us think about it.” I said not wanting to make this decision with out thinking it through.

“All right. If you want to get in contact with me you can find me at eagle rock military base. Leave the guards with your barcode and they will let you in.” Lydecker said motioning for the soldiers to follow.

“Eagle Rock?” Isabel asked quietly a look of fear on her face after Lydecker's departure.

“Oh no.” Maria said.

“Well it looks like on way or another all of us are going back to the one place we never wanted to see again.” I said dread washing over me.

“And where is that?” Logan asked.

“The white room.” Michael said in a whisper.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Yeah a new part it is about time right! Well now that the infection is gone I am not in as much pain so I can do things now like write the rest of this fic! Here is the next part now I know the flashes are coming fast but in a few parts there are a lot less like maybe one flash every three parts starting around part 30 so hold here! Please let me know what you think!

Part 22

Guest POV

“You are now in charge of the division; I know you will do well.” An older gentleman in a black suit said.

“Thank you sir I am honored to be in charge of the project.” The younger gentleman said putting on his most charming smile.

“You will do well with this unit I know you will do better then the last crack pot did.” The older gentleman said.

“Thank you sir.” The younger gentleman said as the older gentlemen heads down a different hall leaving the young man standing there.

“So did you get it?” A woman asked from the shadows.

“Yes I am now the head.” The younger gentleman said.

“Good and where are you and your men assigned to?” The woman asked.

“We are to head to Roswell New Mexico.” The young man said.

“Very good brother White. Now that you are in charge of the special unit we can push forth the hunt for the Antrian's and Skins.” The woman said with amusement.

“Yes according to the files that Pierce left there are several in New Mexico.” Ames White said to the high priestess.

“Good the others will be pleased.” The priestess said before disappearing back into the shadows.

“Yeah pleased.” Ames said pulling a picture out of the file. It was a brunette girl with big brown doe eyes and a warm smile.

“You look like I remember baby sister.” Ames said as he tucked the picture into the breast pocket of his suit.
Liz POV

“The White room?” Logan asked.

“Oh no you mean…?” Max trailed off in understanding a look of sympathy on her face.

“They used me against him. They knew I was the one person that would make him weak.” I said in a whisper.

“Yes but we got him out before they had a chance to do anything.” Michael said.

“But still after, when we were in the van he would not let me go he kept chanting, “They will not get you, not going to happen, I love you.” Over and over.” I said I still feel bad about that day.

“Who are you talking about?’ Logan asked.

“Max.” I said.

“Wait Max was in this white room?” Logan asked.

“Yes and the white room is our worst fear. It’s where they torture and experiment on us, trying to find new ways of torture, that are more painful then the ones that they currently use.” Isabel said crying remembering her brothers’ torture. We may not be crazy about the guy but we all do love him…like an annoying brother.

“OMG they…they dissected him didn’t they?” Max asked her face contorted in horror.

“Yeah they tried almost every torture they could on him. The one they found most effective was showing him pictures of me dead.” I said trailing off due to the pain building in my head. I stop and bring my hand to my head as the pressure starts to build.

“Hey Liz you okay?” Alec asked sensing something was wrong.

“Yeah, ahhhh.” I screamed the pain has become too intense I think I know why now.

“Liz!” I heard Maria yell and then strong arms surrounding me as my world starts fading.

“Tess.” I said succumbing to the darkness.

Alec POV

“Liz!” I heard Maria yell I see her starting to fall and quickly catch her before she hits the floor. Her eyes are out of focus.

“Tess.” Liz said before she goes unconscious.

“OMG did she just say Tess? What is wrong with her? Why would she say Tess?” Maria fired questions at the group left and right as she started to hyperventilate. Poor girl I take it does that a lot.

“I don’t know she might have had a vision because she grabbed her head they same way she did all those other times.” I said trying to not panic about the fact that the girl I like is lying unconscious in my arms after saying the name of the one girl she probably hates more then Lydecker.

“Isabel is there anyway you could find out what is going on?” Max asked worried about her little sister.

“No if she passed out her mind will most likely be blocking me and I have tried to dream walk Liz before she has mental barriers up, and now that she knows I can dream walk she has even more up.” Isabel said wring her hands with worry. This group really cares about her.

“All we can do is wait until she wakes up.” Zack said sounding as though the thought scared him.

“Come on let’s close up the café and move Liz up to her room.” Maria said calming down.

“Alec lets go.” Michael led me up to Liz’s room.

“Wait how do you know where Liz’s room is?” Maria yelled causing all of us to throw a questioning look at Michael who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“I…well I have been in Liz’s room before. Remember that thing with Tess.” Michael said as the café front door opens.

“Okay this better be good Parker I am missing my cartoons.” Kyle said coming into the café and taking off his sunglasses.

“What the? What is wrong with Liz? Is she okay?” Kyle asked running up to Liz who I had in my arms.

“She passed out we think form a vision.” I said signaling for Michael to head up stairs.

“Okay Zack start explaining.” I heard Kyle bark as I carried Liz into the back room and up the stairs into the Parker home. Liz’s room is on the top floor so it takes some effort to get her up there, but when I do I place her on the bed.

“So you and Liz?” Michael asked leaning against the windowsill leading to her balcony; arms folded across his chest.

“Yeah, why?” I asked my animal instincts telling me to tread carefully.

“Because I think of Liz like a little sister, and don’t think for second I will hesitate to blast you, turn you into dust, and sprinkle your remains in the pod chamber.” Michael said and from the look in his eyes I know he is serious.

“Could you really do that, kill me?” I asked trying to joke around with him.

“I have done it before in this life and the last. You are a solider well so am I except I am the general who lead the high king’s soldiers into battle. I am Max’s/Zan’s second. I would.” Michael said before leaving Liz’s room.

“Ava no please no come back Rath stop please Lonnie no!” Liz yelled still unconscious as she thrashes back and forth.

“Hey guys get up here.” I yelled knowing that the other transgenics can hear me.

“Alec what is it?” Zack asked as the whole group came running in.

“Its Liz she started yelling something about people named Ava, Rath and Lonnie.” I said as Maria, Kyle, Isabel and Michael paled considerably.

“What’s wrong?” I asked a little freaked out by their looks.

“The Dupes.” Maria said.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys I am sorry my brother never posted the next part he never found my disks even though I told him where they were but oh well! I am doing much better anc I have been at home for about two weeks but I have not been up to doing much of anything until today so here I am! Please let me know what you think of the next few parts; I am posting 3!

Part 23

Maxie POV

“The Dupes?” I asked seeing how pale they are these Dupes must be an enemy.

“They are our clones or duplicates.” Michael said.

“Ava and Tess are the clones of Avnara. Rath and Michael are the clones of Rathnar. Zan and Max are the clones of Zanthar and Vilandra or Lonnie and I are the clones of Vilandra.” Isabel explained as Liz started to thrash even more.

“Please leave her alone she does not know anything. KHIVAR!” Liz yelled as her eyes snapped open her breathing irregular.

“Liz what is it? What did you see?” Zack asked.

“Ava and all of us were in the café when Rath and Lonnie came in with Nicholas. They were talking about how they had to high tail it off earth because the familiars were after them as well. They started asking me about the granolith and where it was when Michael told them it was gone; Rath lost it. He started saying all of this stuff about you being the defectives when Khivar came in out of no where.” Liz had tears streaming down her face.

“He said that the Dupes were the defectives and that they had too much Gandarium in them and that it was blocking their powers and that you all were the good set. Rath got upset and tried to blast Khivar when…when Michael, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Max and I through up our hands and this blue energy came out turning Lonnie into dust…we missed Rath who through up a shield and fled with Nicholas. Khivar was furious Nicholas had betrayed him and Lonnie was gone.” Liz said now sobbing.

“Then out of no where Nicholas and Rath came flying through the glass. There were six nomiles there all with guns. One with a cigar said that this was from Manticore and he hit the button of Nicholas husk and Michael blasted Rath.” Liz said as Michael, Isabel, Kyle and Maria go over and comfort Liz.

“Well it looks like we are going to confront them even if we did not want to.” Isabel said her voice shaking slightly. This unsettles me since she is usually the one who remains strong but now she looks ill.

“Liz you said Ava, but earlier you said Tess.” Michael pointed out.

“That’s because Tess was there only Khivar put this stunner thing on her so she could not use her powers.” Liz said.

“Wait I thought Tess was off on Antar somewhere with Max’s baby.” I said confused.

“She was but in the vision she was there.” Liz said her brow furrowed.

“So Tess comes back!?” Maria screamed.

“Yeah it looks that way.” Liz said in a monotone voice with a dark look.

“Nomalies? What is a nomilie?” Kyle asked.

“A nomilie is one of Manticore’s creations they look like animals except they also look like humans. Its hard to explain but basically they are just more animal then human and can not be sent out into the public so Manticore kept them around for stuff like desert runs, trench digging and specialty type things.” Alec said.

“They have thransgenic’s that are created to with stand certain climates like Mole the guy with the cigar he is a desert nomalie that has a lot of reptile in him; he loves the heat.” Alec said remembering the demanding nomalie.

“Yeah Mole…” Liz trailed off clutching her head again.

“Liz?” I asked already knowing what was happening.

“Oh no guys we have to get out to the desert quick.” Liz said jumping off her bed.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because Tess just crashed in the desert and we have to help her something is wrong.” Liz seemed to be in a blind panic and it was that moment when the world seamed to come to a halt.

Part 24

Liz POV

In the vision something felt terribly off like everything was fading. It took me a moment to realize that it was Tess’s life that was fading away into the darkness we did not have a lot of time. I sensed danger was coming even though I did not see it.

“So tell me why should we go after her?” Maria asked in a bitter voice.

“We have to Maria otherwise anyone could find her and even if she is my enemy the last thing I want is for her to end up in the hands of the special unit.” I said understanding where Maria is coming from.

“Maria, Kyle, Logan can we use your cars?” Zack asked slipping into solider mode.

“Yeah sure.” Logan said handing Zack his keys as Maria handed me hers and Kyle gives his to Michael reluctantly.

“Wait.” Kyle said still clutching his keys. “If you even so much as ding my car Guerin it will be your life.” Kyle said in a very serious tone.

“Don’t worry Valenti if anything happens I can fix it remember alien.” Michael said the last part as if he were talking to a child.

“Very funny.” Kyle did not find that funny.

“Let’s go guys no time like the present.” I said rushing everyone out of the apartment.
“So Liz where is Tess? We have been looking around here for over an hour already.” Maria complained.

“Uh no we haven’t it has only been fifteen minutes and besides we are trying to scan the area…I can smell something burning but it seams to be coming from all around.” I said sticking my nose in the air like an animal.

“Look over there.” Zack said pointing to an orangey light in the distance.

“Let’s go.” I said as we all started running towards the light, with each stride it gets bigger.

“Oh my word.” Logan says looking at all the flaming pieces of charred debris everywhere.

“Oh no Tess.” I gasped as Michael and Isabel came over to where Tess lay in a ball under a metal thing that looks like a seat.

“Tess can you hear me?” I asked gingerly removing the blonde girl from the ruble.

“Liz?” Tess whispered, trying to open her eyes.

“Yeah Tess it’s me Isabel, Michael, Kyle, Maria and my…” I trailed off not sure how to explain who they are.

“And her brother, sister, boyfriend and family friend.” Michael said as I shoot him an appreciative smile.

“It hurts.” She wheezed still trying to open her eyes.

“Tess open your eyes please.” I tell her.

“Liz what are you going to do Max is the only one of us who can heal.” Isabel whispered.

“No you all can heal minor things so I am going to pool all of our energy and try and heal her. She does not have enough time to wait for Max.” I tell Isabel.

“Okay what do you need us to do?” Michael asked.

“Your guess is as good as mine but I was thinking everyone could join hands. Then Michael put one hand on my shoulder and Isabel the other that way I will be connected to everyone and still have my hands free.” I said.

“Sounds like it might work.” Alec said as everyone does what I said.

“Okay now focus your mind on lending me your energy.” I said cupping the side of Tess’s head I am instantly pulled in.

It felt so weird I was seeing all of the events that had transpired through Tess’s eyes. Then I felt this warm feeling and then I saw a bright yellow light surrounding the group. It started to hurt and dark spots kept forming in front of my eyes.

“Ahh just a little more.” I said as the light starts to die down.

“Liz?” I hear Tess ask as I collapse on the desert floor as my world went black again only this time it was worse.

Tess POV

“Liz” I said seeing this bright light surrounding all of us; her eyes trained on me in deep concentration then the light starts to die down and she collapsed next to me.

“Liz!” I screamed catching the others attention as they were previously hunched over in exhaustion.

“Oh no what is wrong with her Michael?” I hear Isabel ask franticly.

“I think she just passed out from using too much energy. I know Tess here was almost dead.” Michael said as a blonde man bends over Liz checking her out to make sure she is okay,

“Just unconscious.” He said as I turn to face the group.
Liz is on the ground then there is Isabel, Maria, Kyle, Michael and four others that I have never seen before.

“So Tess want to tell us why you are back on earth?” Maria asked. I can hear the malice in her voice making me cringe.

“I had to warn you.” I said really not wanting to get into things in front of the other people I do not know.

“About?” Michael asked folding his arms across his chest in a warrior stance.

“Khivar is up to something. He found out that Nicholas is working for someone else and he is plotting something.” I said.

“And?” Kyle asked knowing there is more.

“She broke out of the mind warp.” Liz said slowly sitting up trying to get things back into focus.

“What?” The blonde man asked that was checking Liz earlier.

“Nasedo had put a permanent or what was supposed to be permanent mind warp on Tess making her think she was in love with Max. That she had to give Khivar Max’s child and all that stuff. The only problem was that Tess kept breaking out of it so Nasedo always had to put a new whammy on her.” Liz said.

“What?” Maria sounded half horrified and half disbelieving.

“I was becoming used to the warps. At first I did not know he was doing that until I would wake up in my bed or in strange places not remembering what had gone on the past week or so.” I said looking at the sand, I feel funny telling all of them this.

“Nice try Tess, Nasedo is dead.” Isabel said.

“No he was not.” Liz said.

“You’re taking her side in this Liz!” Maria screamed.

“Yes Maria because all of the horrid things she has done she never wanted to do. I saw her crying when she was mind-warping Alex she did not want to. Her leaving earth was just a set up that her and Ava came up with. Tess was never pregnant she just had to make us believe that so she could go back to Antar and warn the others of what was going on.” Liz said.

“Others?” Kyle asked.

“The rebels fighting against Khivar and those still loyal to the house of Antar. They had to know that there had been a breach with one of the protectors and that we all could be in danger who knows what Khivar and him have been up to.” I said remembering a few of the things Nasedo had said to me when I was under the warp.

“So you are trying to tell us that you “did not mean,” to kill Alex?” Maria asked not buying a word of what I was saying; not that I could blame her because if I was in her shoes I would react just the same.

“Yes I liked Alex okay he was a great guy and the only one who did not judge me from day one he at least put in an effort to get to know me. Other then Kyle no one really gave me the time of day and Alex at least were civil to me.” I said shooting a look at Maria.

“In all fairness Tess we did not know you were under a mind-warp so the way you were acting was the way we thought you was, and under the warps you were not very nice.” Liz said. I have to give the human credit at least she is honest with me.

“So you are saying you never slept with Max?” the blonde guy asked me.

“Right like I would want to, not that he did not try it is just that I liked someone else.” I said.

“Really?” Maria asked with a smirk. Okay she has been hanging around Michael for way too long.

“Yeah Max is just too well weird and he is so not my type.” I said.

“So did you or did you not kill Alex?” Isabel asked in an icy voice.

“Yes I did, but it was not me I was being controlled by Nasedo who was forcing me to control Alex.” I said feeling the tears starting to come.

“So why did Nasedo not just mind-warp Alex himself?” Michael asked.

“Because when you mind-warp someone you leave this impression in their brain that is sort of like your signature and if one of us had found his signature in Alex then we would have killed him.” I said a vile taste coming to my mouth.

“Wait you said when Nasedo was alive. Does that mean he is dead?” the blonde man asked.

“Yes he was killed by the Dupes protector Kal who killed him. Kal may not be the nicest of guys but he is loyal or at least more so then Nasedo.” I said.

“Well if you guys don’t mind I think we should get back to the Crashdown. Someone is bound to see all of us in broad day light.” The other blonde man said.

“Come on. Tess you can ride with us.” Kyle said as everyone gets in the cars and leaves the desert.

“Wait turn around.” Isabel said.

“What?” Michael asked.

“We have to get rid of the wreckage.” Isabel said as Michael turned the car around the other cars following.

“Let’s do this.” Liz said as she came up to our car. We all hold out our hands and in seconds the ship or what was left of it was turned to dust mixing with the sand leaving behind no trace that we were ever there.

“Okay no we can go home.” Michael said and we are once again leaving the desert. This time we do not turn around.

Part 25

White POV

“So Otto what is it like to be working for the special unit?” I asked the man who has been working with me for a while now. When the bureau asked me to take all of this on I asked if Otto could be transferred with me. I hate to admit it but I trust Otto.

“Different sir but in a good way.” Otto said with a smile.

“Yeah well when they asked me about who I wanted on my team you were the first person that came to mind. After all I know how you work so I am more trusting of you then some new guy.” I said for once I am giving him the truth. Sometimes I feel bad about lying to the guy. Well only once in a while.

“Yeah and lucky for me it is similar to my old job, but now instead of transgenic’s it is aliens.” Otto said. Crap I knew I forgot something.

“Actually Otto we will still be hunting transgenic’s. We have evidence that suggests that the aliens are working with Manticore.” I said seeing the other mans face fall.

“A conspiracy?” Otto asked looking glum.

“We are not sure at the time. All I was told was to watch out for a certain girl who might be one of the original escapees.” I said.

“Wow an X5 in Roswell that complicates things.” Otto let out a deep breath.

“More then you know.” I said quietly.

“What was that sir?” Otto asked me.

“Nothing just talking out loud.” I said as we head to the government Jet.

“Sir if you don’t mind me asking I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to the old head of the special unit.” Otto said with a nervous look on his face.

“They were originally not sure; it was like just one day he up and blew his cover to the senate. Then the next he disappears only later did we find out that he was killed by one of the aliens, and that another had been posing as him getting to know all of our dirty little secrets.” I said seeing Otto gulp visibly.

“So they know how we work, who we are and all of that?” Otto asked.

“No they know how the others work they know nothing of us. I do know that they are smart and that it will only be a matter of time before the figure us out.” I said giving it to him straight. The jet is beginning to take off.

“So where is our base of operations?” Otto asked.

“At first we were thinking the same place as before thinking that they would think we would not come back, but then we found out the Air Force is using the place again. We tried to get them out but apparently their boss is way above our boss.” I said.

“Air Force in Roswell sir?” Otto asked.

“Yes it appears that the desert is a good place to fly over and train.” I was wondering why they were there as well.

“So we have to be extra careful.” Otto said letting out a breath.

“Yes also we can not alert the locals because if we do they could tell the aliens and then we would be in real trouble.” I said.

“Please they can not be as bad as 452 and 494.” Otto said.

“Worse. They can make you see things that are not really there. They can heal themselves and others, blow things up, enter your minds, change shape you name it they can probably do it.” I said making Otto visibly tense.

“Okay so maybe this will be a lot worse then I thought.” Otto muttered.

“You have no idea.” I said pulling out the picture in the breast pocket of my jacket.

“Wow! Get a load of her she is hot. Is she one of them?” Otto asked.

“NO!” I growled.

“So who is she?” Otto asked still clearly interested.

“Just someone I know.” I said tucking the picture away again.

“Oh.” Otto said taking the hint to back the hell off.
Tess POV

“So Tess I think there is more then what you are telling us so spill.” Maria said her persona still cold towards me.

“I don’t know.” I said shooting a look at the four strangers.

“Don’t worry Tess they are friends.” Liz said sitting down next to the blonde guy.

“Oh are they like you?” I asked causing surprise to flash before their eyes so fast I almost missed it.

“Yes they are human.” Maria said.

“No I meant are they like you Liz?” I asked.

“What?” Michael asked standing up.

“Yes.” Liz answered causing the others to look at her in shock.

“What you did not think I could tell that she was not human? Please my powers are more advanced then you think. I can tell she is not human and that only the dude with the glasses is. The two blonde guys have human in them making them give off the same vibes as a hybrid, but I can sense the animal in them. The other girl is even less human almost not human entirely and Liz well there is even less human and some other things in there that I have never sensed before.” I said.

“What do you mean?” The human guy asked.

“Liz has animal in her yes, also Antrian, but there is something else; something new.” I said not knowing how to describe it.

“Okay fair enough. Tess you can trust them.” Liz said.

“Good well Maria is right there is more.” I said noticing the blonde’s triumphant smile.

“From the gloomy look on your face I am going to go out on a limb and say it’s not good.” Kyle said.

“Yes Kyle it is really not good. Guys the priestess on Antar says she senses something off with Max. She thinks Nasedo might have done something to him.” I said waiting for the reaction I know is coming, but when it does not I look at them more closely.

“Um guys I just told you something is off with Max.” I said.

“We know. Why do you think he is not here.” Kyle said.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Sorry for no reply in a while been busy catching up on school work and I was not happy with a few of the corrections I made so I re did a few things. Here are the next two parts please let me know what you think!

Part 26

Tess POV

“We know. Why do you think he is not here.” Kyle said. I stopped for a minute and looked around; they did not seam worried that he was not there.

“Well that takes care of that bad news.” I said.

“Yes, but we do not know what is wrong with him.” Liz said leaning against the counter with her arms folded.

“Neither do we. Larek thinks it has something to do with Nasedo, but even he is unsure. We were kind of hoping you all would know what is up with him.” I said.

“Oh he just has his boxers in a bunch because Parker is dating Alec and not him. He still thinks he and Liz are “Soul mates.” Kyle said causing a few of the people to laugh.

“Who is Alec?” I asked.

“Oh sorry!” Liz yelled getting up. “Tess this is my older brother Zack, my older sister Max, her well I am not sure what he is now Logan, and my boy Alec.” Liz said causing a huge grin to come over Alec’s gorgeous features.

“So now that introductions are done is there anything else you need to tell us?” Zack asked.

“Um yeah we think that the FBI is going to appoint a new head of the special unit.” I said.

“What? I thought that Nasedo had exposed them and that the FBI did not want to take a risk and face being exposed again.” Liz said.

“Yes that is true, but there is another power at work here. Have any of you ever heard of a race called Familiars?” I asked.

“Yes.” They all responded together.

“Well they are everywhere and we have reason to believe that some are in the FBI.” I said.

“Oh great just what we need.” Maria said.

“Guys I think its time we talked about taking Deck up on his offer. When the battle comes our way we are going to need as much muscle as possible.” Liz said.

“Who is Deck?” I asked.

“He is one of the people who run Manticore.” Alec said.

“One?” Maria asked looking scared.

“Yes there are several.” Zack said.

“Oh Manticore is that place you all are from.” I said in understanding.

“Yes but how did you know that?” Liz asked.

“Like I said we have been watching Earth closely and know a lot of what goes on.” I said.

“Really? Because Manticore excelled in keeping hidden.” Alec said.

“That is true, but we have our ways.” I said winking at Liz who smirked.

“Okay guys back on topic. I say we go to Eagle Rock and here him out. If we don’t like what he has to say we can mind warp him into thinking we were never there. Would you help us Tess?” Liz asked me.

“Yes.” I said.

“Great. We will need to go in un-armed because there is no way we will get in other wise.” Alec said.

“Also I think it would be wise if only Tess, Liz, Alec, Zack and I went in. Sorry guys but is just too risky to put you all in danger.” Max said and I completely agree with her.

“What? Max no I am going with you there is no way I am letting you go in there alone.” Logan said causing Liz to growl.

“She will not be going alone she has us. Besides she cannot concentrate on what she needs to when she is worried about your safety. You will do more good for her out of there then in.” Liz said.

“Excuse me but who do you think you are making decisions like that for Max?” Logan asked outraged.

“She is right you will only do more harm then good.” I said sticking up for Liz.

“Yeah Liz is right except that I am coming along because I can provide fire power.” Michael said.

“Good thinking Michael.” Liz agreed.

“No I am going!” Logan said sounding a lot like a spoiled child.

“No Logan you are not. I would be too worried about your safety and I would put myself and the others at risk.” Max said.

“Come on Logan be reasonable about this.” Maria said shocking me, I expected her to want to come along as well.

“Wow Maria I have to say I am shocked. I never thought you of all people would go along with this ridicules idea.” Logan said.

“Hey! I know Liz and the others, and I know they are perfectly capable of doing this on their own. I know that they will work better not having to worry about me.” Maria said.

“Isabel, Kyle…” Kyle cuts off Liz.

“We will stay behind don’t worry. We know you need us here incase something goes wrong. We have your back Parker.” Kyle said and Isabel nodded her approval.

“Okay everyone in two days we will go to Eagle Rock. In the mean time we will get our supplies ready and come up with some story as to why Tess is back.” Liz said.

“Thanks. Do you think you guys could help me get re-enrolled into school?” I asked.

“Sure.” Liz said her face showing her shock.

“Wait you actually want to go to school?” Michael asked.

“Yes. Besides it would look weird if I was not in school.” I said.

Part 27

Liz POV

“Okay guys since I have not been on earth for a while can you tell me what social things I need to know for school?” Tess asked.

“Well the prom is coming up.” I said.

“Really? Do you all have dates?” Tess asked.

“Yes.” Isabel said her cheeks taking on a light blush.

“So who are your dates?” Tess asked.

“I am going with spaceboy. Yep he asked me this time.” Maria had a goofy grin on her face.

“I am going with Zack and I so can not wait.” “Isabel said.

“Wait Zack. As in Liz’s very cute older brother Zack?” Tess asked.

“Yes.” Isabel said laughing at Tess amazed face.

“So what about you Liz?” Tess asked.

“Well I am going with the handsome Alec.” I said which surprisingly gets a squeal for Tess.

“OMG that is so cool.” Tess said as Maria, Isabel and Max eagerly agree. Well Max was a little less enthusiastic.

“Now Tess we need to find you a date.” Isabel said.

“Well I don’t know. I don’t even have a dress.” She said looking down.

“Not a problem we can take you shopping.” Max said.

“Yes and I know for a fact Kyle still does not have a date.” I said.

“I do not know if he will want to go with me. I have a lot to make up to him. He thought I had slept with Max and made him carry Alex’s body which I know will haunt him for a long time.” Tess said. So this is the real Tess I have to say I like her more then the other. This Tess has compassion and cares for others. Just her presence is different; there is still the same confidence and strong will, but now there is warmth to it.

“Well there is no harm in just talking to him.” Maria said.

“Yeah after you left Kyle was really bummed and grumpy he missed you greatly Tess.” I said.

“I missed him as well it is just that I do not know if I could take his rejection because I like him so much.” Tess said.

“The important part is trying. If he shoots you down too much say to heck with you.” Max said waving one of her gloved hands in the air.

“So Max what is going on with you and Logan?” I asked.

“I don’t know he is just so hot and cold.” She said.

“I know he likes you I can see it in his eyes.” Tess said.

“I know he cares for me it’s just that sometimes I want to be put first and with him I don’t know if he can give me that. He is always putting a mission or some Eyes Only thing before me and sometimes I don’t know if I can take it.” Max said looking down at her gloved hands.

“There is more I can tell Maxie. What is it?” I asked.

“Well…well you know how we go into heat…well I am sacred of how he would react to it. At least Alec and Zack know what we go through Logan though I don’t know how he would take it.” Max said with a somber face.

“I felt the same way when I was with Max. Kyle knew about the heat cycles and was okay with it, but Max held me on this great white pedestal I was always afraid that the heat thing would turn him from me.” I said admitting one of my greatest fears.

“Heat is where your sex drives go into over time right?” Tess asked surprising me with her knowledge of us.

“Correct.” I said.

“It’s the same way with Logan. He has this perfect little image of me in his head and it’s like I am afraid to breathe the wrong way so that I don’t disappoint him.” Max said.

“I think that Logan would understand and if not there are plenty of other men out there chomping at the bit for a chance to go out with you.” Maria said.

“Well Liz at least now you can see how things go with Alec. I know it will only be your first date but I can sense that it will work out for the two of you. He is like you and understands you. Unlike Max he knows what you are going through and has to deal with the same issues.” Tess said.

“You know Tess I like this version of you or well the real you.” Maria said.

“Thanks.” Tess said.
Logan POV

Alec, Zack, Kyle, Michael, and I are all in the Parker kitchen.
“So what are they talking about?” Kyle asked seeing Zack and Alec’s intense looks.

“They are probably listening to the girl’s conversation.” I said shooting the two males a disapproving look.

“Wow you just totally looked like Mr. Evens.” Michael said taking a gulp of Snapple doused with Tabasco sauce.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Nothing man all he was saying is that you were sporting a look that Mr. Evens gives us.” Kyle said.

“Who is Mr. Evens?” I asked wanting to know if I should take offense to this comment or not.

“Isabel and Max’s dad.” Zack said.

“To answer your question Kyle we were listening to their conversation and let me tell you it is a good one all right.” Alec said whistling and raising his eyebrows. I have no idea if he is joking or not.

“Really what are they talking about?” I asked trying to join in.

“Nothing.” Zack said shooting a warning look at Alec who was about to respond.

“Well now you got us all curious.” I said folding my arms across my chest trying to show the two that I disapprove of what they are doing.

“Logan man just leave it alone.” Michael said.

“No these too obviously thought they were talking about something good it seems only fair that they share with those of us who don’t have enhanced hearing.” I said really wanting to know. It must have been about me for Zack not wanting Alec to say.

“Logan just leave it.” Zack said.

“No tell me before I go tell Max you were listening in.” I said seeing a strange look pass over both of their faces.

“No” Alec said.

“Fine.” I said getting up and heading towards Liz’s room where the girls are. I head right up and knock on Liz’s door.

“Come in.” I heard Liz yell.

“Hey guys you do realize Zack and Alec are listening in right.” I said as Liz and Max get weird looks on their faces. Max jumps up and pushes past me. I follow her and Liz into the kitchen. Zack and Alec see them and give them another look that has no meaning to me.

“Don’t worry we won’t tell.” Zack said smirking obviously the guy has been hanging around Alec too much.

“Okay.” Liz said as the two girls turn and leave.

“Wait you two aren’t going to hit them? At least yell at them!” I yelled outraged that the two just got off so easily.

“Logan man just let it go.” Alec said.

“Will you all stop telling me that! You just invaded their privacy and yet you don’t get in trouble!” I yelled some more.

“Logan just drop it.” Liz said in a voice that sounds a lot like a growl.

“Don’t tell me what to do Liz. It is bad enough that these two do, but I am older then you I demand some respect.” I said and then I feel myself being held up against a wall.

“Don’t you ever talk to her like that.” Alec ground out; his eyes jet-black. I look and see Zack up in a fighting stance as well as Max and Kyle. Michael is holding this green energy ball type of thing and Liz looked shocked. Oh no what have I done.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone thanks so much for replying I love reading what all you have to say! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 28

Liz POV

The others are all in fighting stances, Alec has Logan pined to the wall and all I can do is stand here with my mouth open.

“Hey Liz, Max what…” Maria trailed off as Isabel and Tess followed behind.

“What is going on?” Isabel asked her brown eyes wide with fear.

“Don’t you ever talk like that to her again or I will personally kill you.” Max said. Alec dropped Logan and the man fell to the floor with a sickening crack. Alec came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. Logan is out cold; he fainted.

“He sounded so much like him.” I whispered into Alec’s chest.

“I know.” He said soothingly rubbing my back.

“Again what is going on? Liz are you alright?” Isabel asked.

“Logan went too far.” Zack ground out.

“OMG Michael what is in your hand?” Maria screamed as we all look at him. He is holding some type of energy ball that is completely green and is crackling. Michael’s eyes are completely black.

“Careful it’s not Michael…it’s Rath.” Tess said her voice quivering.
Lydecker POV

“Move them into block 2!” I yelled at the incompetent lot.

“Sir what about the two X7’s the guards can not control them?” the officer asked panicked.

“Teaser them and put them in solitary.” Renfro said calmly the officer saluted and ran off.

“We have most of the nomiles in and the X series have begun their usual routines.” I said walking with the infuriating woman.

“Good. I have to say Deck I am happy to see that over the past few months you have regained some semblance of your former self…I like it.” Renfro said walking away.

“You know she seems to be acting more superior then usual.” Felix my new assistant said.

“True but in time I will knock her off that pedestal she sets herself on.” I smirked as we walked past a bunch of X6’s sparing.

“So what do you have to report?” I asked knowing there had to be a reason he came all the way over here to find me.

“This morning we had a problem with four of the X5 males. It seems that X5 789 and X5 266 were getting a little friendly with two female X5’s. Their mates walked into the mess hall and…well lets just say the other two X5’s are in the infirmary right now and are not due out until some time next week.” Felix said.

“It’s getting bad.” I said.

“I know sir.”

“There is a reason we never allowed the males and the females to mate. It is in their DNA to be possessive of their mates and if anyone posses a threat whether they are the best soldiers or the worst they will attack to kill.” I said.
Liz POV

“Rath?” Maria whispered.

“Careful Maria, Rath is very protective. Michael must have panicked and taped into Rath.” Tess said.

“How?” I asked.

“We have strong traces of our former selves in us and if something so extreme happens we can tape into that part of our former selves. Sadly Logan must have upset Michael enough for him to allow Rath to take over.” Tess said.

“Our former selves can take over?” Isabel asked in fear.

“Yes, but don’t worry Isabel you are Valandra.” Tess said causing Isabel to pale considerably.

“What?” Isabel asked breathless.

“Oh no that’s not what I mean really Isabel you miss took me. See you are your own person, human. You are also alien and that is Valandra. For the most part our alien sides are mostly dormant and our human sides are what everyone sees, but when we get scared or really need it our alien sides come out. Do you get where I am going with this?” Tess asked Isabel uncertainly.

“Yes” Isabel said relief flooding her features.

“Okay so how do we get Michael back?” I asked.

“We don’t or we can’t. Michael has to come back on his own or when Rath thinks it is safe.” Tess said and I have to say it does make sense; Michael cannot come out until the coast is deemed clear.

“So is he dangerous?” Max asked looking at Michael wearily.

“Only to whomever he thought was posing a threat.” Tess said. Slowly the color in Michael’s eyes returned to normal and the energy ball disappeared with a zap. Michael’s warrior stance softened some as he took in his surroundings.

“Okay that was odd.” Michael said shaking his head to clear the cobwebs.

“How do you feel?” I asked as Alec loosened his grip on me to allow me to go over to Michael.

“A little shaky and jittery, but other then that fine.” Michael said looking at Maria and then me.

“Yes that energy ball took up a lot of your energy.” Tess said admiration in her voice.

“What do you mean? My blasts don’t use up that much energy.” Michael asked.

“No they don’t because they are simple for you, but energy balls Michael. Not even the King can do that.” Tess said.

“So my Spaceboy really is a super man.” Maria said humor lighting up her features causing Michael to blush at her words.

“I don’t know what happened it was like I thought Liz was in trouble and something in me just snapped and I heard this voice say let me help and I let it take over.” Michael said with a bewildered face.

“It is alright Michael, Rath just wanted to help.” Tess said causing panic to flood Michael’s features.

“Rath? Take over?” He asked.

“Michael don’t worry nothing bad happened. Your alien side just sensed you were terribly upset about something so he took over incase he was needed to fight.” Tess said calming Michael’s fears somewhat.

“I felt like I wanted to rip Logan to pieces the way he talked to Liz and the look in his eyes made me snap. Liz is like my sister I could not let him talk to her like that.” Michael said warming my heart. I really wanted to run over to him and hug him to death but I knew that Alec and Maria would not like that.

“Rath sensed what you feel for her and he wanted to protect her as well, but he might have over reacted just a little.” Tess said causing me to laugh.

“Thank you Michael for caring. I too think of you like a brother I mean you do the same things for me as my other brothers do. You pry, you protect and on occasion beat the crap out of the poor sap who makes me upset.” I said going over to him not caring at the moment if Alec and Maria might get upset and gave the big guy a hug.

“Wait pry?” Maria asked.

“Yeah remember I took her journal.” Michael said causing us all to laugh.

“Ow my head.” I heard Logan mumble on the floor as we all turn to the form on the floor who was starting to come to. We all for an arc around him; our arms folded across our chests in disproval.

“Welcome back to the land of the living.” Maria said in a chilly tone.

“Maria?” Logan asked in shock.

“Yes.” The fiery blonde spat.

“Ah ow my head feels like it weighs a ton.” Logan chuckled and then winced at the pain in his head from the small movement.

“Why am I on the floor?” the older man asked.

“Well maybe it is because you said something we did not like.” Kyle growled and I mean growl. If I did not know better I would have thought him a transgenic as well.

“What do you mean?” Logan asked trying to sit up. I roll my eyes and turn away.

“If you will excuse me I am going for a walk.” I said turning to leave.

“I am coming with you.” I heard Alec say as he grabbed my arm and ushered me out of the apartment into the backroom of the café and out the door. We are walking down Main Street quietly until Alec breaks the silence.

“You okay?” he asked.

”Yes. No.” I added as an after thought.

“I heard it too and that is what caused me to snap. Now that I think back I realize he did not know.” His voice was soft and full of regret but also pain, pain from a childhood that still haunted his every waking thought and terrorized him in the night.

“Not many do.” Was my simple reply.

“Who else knows?” Alec asked me as we come to the park where kids are playing and shouting.

“Only Zack.” I said as Alec let out a loud sigh.

“When did you get out?” He asked.

“When I was twelve. They kept me in solitary for days at a time with no food and water taking me out only to be brainwashed and tortured, but you know what that is like.” I said bitterly remembering the past.

“Yeah Manticore sure did know how to ruin a good childhood.” Alec said just as bitterly with a sick smile.

“Zack came back for me numerous times and always got caught, then one time he got lucky and found me and bailed me out.” I said remembering the day as if it just happened I can still feel my heart race with happiness.

“Yeah I remember Renfro was livid.” Alec said quietly.

“Oh no she did not punish you guys even more did she?” I asked fearful of his answer.

“No she seemed to think we had all learned our lesson. Security just got a heck of a lot tighter.” Alec said.

“I still remember her voice on the com saying I was all alone and that no one was going to save me.” Tears stinging my eyes.

“Yeah she is a bitch that’s for sure. Don’t feel bad none of us thought you were like the others. If anything we were happy that you got away. We knew you had it worse then us since you were in their unit.” Alec said.

“Alec he just sounded so much like Lisimba.” I said as tears threatened to spill.

“I know I heard it in his voice which is why I attacked. Any reminder of that man should be eliminated.” Alec said cynically.

“Just promise you will not tell the others they don’t know that I was in Manticore two years longer then they were.” I said as Alec put his arm around my shoulders.

“I promise not to tell, but you should tell them. Then maybe they will understand why we reacted the way we did.” Alec said as we continue to walk.

“I will think about it.” I said not wanting to talk anymore. I know he understood.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys so sorry about not posting for so long it has been one health problem after anoth for me and they just now figured out what was causing all of the poblems so I should be getting better and the posts are going to become more regular after next week I am still trying to get the story finished but I am up to part 50!

Please let me know what you think of these next 3 parts!

Part 29

Maria POV

Liz and Alec left leaving the rest of us here. There was something off with them and I think Zack knows what it is but he is not telling. Well leave it to me I will find out because from what I gather all Logan did was tell Liz not to talk to him like that. The others just reacted badly to it. Alec, Liz and Michael more so.

“Guys did you notice something off with Liz and Alec?” I asked causing the others to stop what they were doing. I looked over to Zack and saw his back stiffen.

“No they just probably wanted to go have a laugh at my expense.” Logan said bitterly rubbing his neck.

“No they did not.” Max said exasperated and tired.

“It’s just that I heard Liz say something that caught my attention. She said OMG he sounds so much like him and Alec seemed to agree.” I said watching Zack; his jaw is clenched slightly. If I did not know him so well I would not have noticed.

“Yes I heard that as well.” Tess said and Isabel nodded her head as well.

“They probably thought he sounded like Lydecker.” Max said as we hear glass shattering. I look over and Zack just smashed his cup.

“OMG Zack are you alright? What happened?” I asked helping him pick up the glass pieces.

“Yeah and it was nothing I just got a little angry when I heard Lydecker’s name.” Zack said looking down.

“Yeah I hear ya, that bastard.” Logan said causing Zack to growl. I would not have heard it if I had not been right next to him.

“Lydecker sounds like an evil guy.” Isabel said.

“Yes he sure is. I don’t know why you all trusted him when we went to take down Manticore.” Logan folded his arms across his chest in a superior manner.

“Ah Logan if I remember correctly it was you who trusted him.” I point out.

“It was not I was simply going along with Max and the others, a lot of good it did me I almost died.” Logan said causing my blood to boil.

“Excuse me but you were in a van the whole time everyone else was fighting and getting shot at not you!” I screamed as I leapt at the old geezer. Michael intercepted me before I hit the guy.

“As much as I would like to see you pulverize the guy I don’t think the Parker’s want blood on the new carpet.” Michael said and I do not know whether to kiss him or smack him for stopping me.

“Oh all right.” I huffed as Michael put me down. I look and see Zack smiling; he mouths good job.

“If you will excuse me I will be right back.” Zack said leaving the apartment.

“Okay what is it with people leaving?” I asked the others.

“He probably just went to find Liz and Alec. He still does not completely trust the guy.” Kyle snickered.

“Michael what is it?” Isabel asked. I look at Michael who has an odd expression on his face.

“What? Oh nothing.” He said his look still distant.

“Well later I am going to talk with Liz. Something freaked her out and I want to know what it is.” I said.
Zack POV

I had to get out of there and find Liz and Alec. I know that hearing Logan say what he did struck a nerve in both of them creating a pang of guilt deep inside me. I head towards the bridge where Liz usually ends up on her walks and sure enough there she is with Alec.

“Hey guys.” I said coming up to the two.

“Hey.” They both responded.

“Sorry about just walking off like that. I just needed to get away from Logan.” Liz said.

“It’s okay I understand you two needing to get away. I just wanted to make sure you both were okay. I know he reminded you of a not so pleasant time in your lives.” I said causing Alec to smirk.

“You two out of everyone in there knows what it was like for me and the others seeing as how the two of you were in Manticore more then the others.” Alec looked distant like his mind was elsewhere.

“Yes we were and no one needs to know we were as far as they are concerned Liz and I escaped with the rest of them. I don’t want them looking at us and feeling sorry for us.” I shuffled my feet kicking a rock.

“I respect that and the both of you. Don’t tell Max but you, Liz and I think her name is Brin were respected back at Manticore after all the crap you guys went through. Liz more so because she went through more then all of us.” Alec said and for once I am seeing the real Alec not the fake happy go lucky guy persona he puts on.

“Yeah and I think it would shock them if they were to find out that Liz has more training and battle skill then I do.” I said causing the other two to chuckle.

“Not even Max knows what we went through, how bad things really were. Lydecker is a prince compared to the others.” Liz whispered.

“Yes baby sis he is, but I think the others will have a hard time buying into that.” I said.

“Come on let’s get back before Maria has a melt down.” Liz groaned.

“Oh that reminds me. Maria knows something is up and she has the others asking questions with her. They heard what you said. Max tried to play it off, as Lydecker but the others are not completely buying it. Also Logan is getting on everyone’s nerves so watch out…I don’t trust him.” I said making the other two laugh; I guess I say that a lot.

“When have you ever?” Liz asked smiling.

“Never.” I said causing the other two to laugh more as we headed into the back room of the café and up to the apartment.

“Hey guys miss us?” I asked coming into the room.

“See I told you he was going to find her.” Kyle said and everyone rolled his or her eyes.

“Of course I went to find them. You did not honestly think I would let Alec alone with my sister for more then a few minutes did you?” I asked.

“Hey that hurts.” Alec said putting his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

“Yeah I mean if we wanted to do anything we could do it in a minute what with our super human speed and everything.” Liz said wiggling her eyebrows; I swear I just felt my hair turn gray.

“Your right I think you would be safer with Kyle.” I said causing Michael to laugh.

“Hey.” Kyle said getting the fact I was making fun of him.

“Ah been there already did that.” Liz muttered.

“Yeah baby.” Kyle wiggled his eyebrows.

“Okay I so did not need to hear that.” I groaned.

“Your telling me I had to sit through Liz going on and on about Kyle when they were dating.” Maria said grimacing.

“Hey I was not that bad.” Liz pouted.

“Yeah not as bad as she was with Evens.” Kyle said.

“No one can top that.” I said.

“Sometimes I swear Max would put a spell on her.” Isabel said causing me to laugh. It must be in their genes.

“So Liz are you all right? You and Alec seemed a little freaked out.” Maria asked causing me to tense slightly.

“Yeah it was just something from my past kind of stirred up.” Liz said.

“What is your excuse?” Logan asked.

“You were snippy to my girl. That was reason enough.” Alec growled.

“If you guys say so. It’s just the way you two reacted I thought maybe there was something you were not telling us.” Maria said. Why do I get the feeling she is not going to let this go?
Part 30

Liz POV

Maria really does not want to let this go. I get the feeling she is letting up just so that she can corner Alec or myself later and grill us to death. It is just like her to wait for the person to show weakness then go for the kill, in that way Maria is a true warrior and yet she does not know it.

“So where did you two go?” Max asked as us girl’s headed back into my bedroom. I got the feeling the boys had a few more things to say to Logan.

“We went to the park and just walked around.” I said.

“Are you sure you are okay? Why did Alec react like that?” Isabel asked.

“I am fine and Alec reacted the way he did because Logan was taking on a tone very familiar to all of us and he did not like it.” I said purposely being evasive. I do not want to openly lie to my friends and family.

“Like who?” Maria asked.

“Lydecker?” Max asked and I nod my head.

“Logan just had that Lydecker trade mark condescending tone that it just brought back some bad memories for Alec and he snapped.” I said.

“Yeah I mean I know you guys were trained to attack among other effects, but to actually see it was just unusual so to speak.” Isabel said.

“It’s okay a lot of people have that reaction.” I said which is why I really do not want to tell them the rest.

“So Isabel are you alright?” Tess asked.

“Yes why?” Isabel asked.

“Well you just found out some shocking information I was wondering how you were dealing with it all?” Tess asked.

“Actually I am okay with it. I mean some how I knew Vilandra was really in here with me or that I was her. In a way it scares me because I do not want to make the same mistakes I once did, but at the same time it is comforting.” Isabel said.

“I get that, but what mistakes do you mean?” I asked. Isabel looked down.

“Promise you will not tell?” Isabel asked us.

“You have our word.” Max said.

“Tess probably knows, but in my past life I betrayed everyone. I sold my family and friends out just because I was in love with Khivar.” Isabel said tears streaming down her face.

“What? Isabel that is not true.” Tess said moving closer to Isabel.

“What?” Isabel asked in confusion.

“Vilandra was not the one to sell everyone out. It was Angerona.” Tess said.

“Who?” I asked.

“My sister.” Isabel whispered.

“Yes your twin sister.” Tess said.

“Wait I thought you and Max were twins.” Maria looked very confused.

“They are kind of.” Tess said.

“Huh?” Max asked.

“Really they are triplets. Vilandra the oldest, Zan the middle child, then Angerona the youngest and the evil one.” Tess said.

“She wanted to be me.” Isabel said.

“Yes she was always jealous of you; often she would pretend to be you. That is why everyone thought it was you that night, but it was Ana.” Tess explained.

“I remember telling her to take my dress off that I needed to wear it for the ball. She got angry and threatened me.” Isabel said her eyes had this glassy look to them as if she was remembering a dream she just had.

“Yes she let them in that night. After everything was destroyed the queen found out that Ana was the one who was secretly seeing Khivar. Only Ana was pretending to be you hence Khivar's obsession with you.” Tess said.

“So why is she not here on Earth with the rest of you?” I asked.

“The queen was furious with Ana and feed her essence to the granolith so that it could not do anymore harm.” Tess said.

“So if she is gone why is Khivar still going after Isabel?” Maria asked.

“He still thinks he is in love with Vilandra no matter how many times we tell him it was Ana.” Tess said rolling her eyes at the dictator’s stupidity.

“So was I in love with Rath?” Isabel asked.

“In a way, but only as a sister loves a brother. You two put on an act for the rest of Antar and only those close to you realized you two were not in love. It was more a marriage of convince and duty as was my marriage to Zan.” Tess said.

“Wait you never loved each other?” I asked. This just keeps on getting weirder by the minute.

“No we just married each other because it was our duty or his duty. You see I am not of royal birth I am a priestess of the granolith.” Tess said.

“Wow so the message from home was…” Tess cuts Isabel off.

“Fake. It was your mother but the message within was fake. It was created to throw off our enemies which it did.” Tess said.

“So why go to all that trouble?” Max asked.

“We knew there was an enemy on board, but we did not know who. We needed to make things believable so as not to alert Khivar. Once I found out it was Nasedo I started working with Kal and Ava. I found that Kal was a true protector even though he was not the best he was good enough. We contacted home and then we came up with the plan of getting me back to Antar. On Antar they healed the damage done to my head thanks to Nasedo and here I am.” Tess said.

“Wow.” I said after hearing Tess’s explanation.

“Yeah well that’s the way it went down.” Tess shifted uncomfortably.

“So back to the prom. Tess I think you should really talk to Kyle.” Isabel said. I have to agree with her the two need to work things out; my head hurts. It is like this pressure pressing on my temples.

“Hey Liz you okay?” Tess asked seeing me massage my head.

“Yeah fine, ahh!” I scream clutching my head…not this again.

Flash
“You two have been assigned as breeding partners.”

Flash
Liz, Max, Syl, Brin, Alec, Zack, Krit, and Zane in line standing at attention.

Flash
Max running towards Liz in the Crashdown with a knife.

Flash
“I told you I would not let you hurt them!” Max yells ready to stab a semiconscious Liz. “I don’t think so.” A man says throwing Max across the room.

Flash.
“Ames help!” Liz screams.

“Ames, Help!” I scream at the top of my lungs. The others barge into my room.

“Liz?” Alec asked.

“More flashes?” Isabel asked worried.

“Yes.” I whispered hating how loud my voice sounded at that moment.

“Something is wrong you are having too many visions.” Isabel said in a strained voice.

“How many has she had today?” Tess asked the others worried.

“At least three times.” Alec said.

“You’re right that is not normal.” Tess said her face scrunching in confusion.

“What is it Tess?” I asked.

“Liz I think that you might have already had the ability to see in the future. I think that Manticore made it so that you could see things before they happen. The problem is they did not realize they did and so you never knew. When Max healed you I think he sort of gave you an energy boost and caused your power to go into over drive.” Tess said.

“What makes you think that?” Maria asked.

“Well you can not have the power to see into the future unless you are born with it. Not even through healing can you give someone that power they need to be born with it. It is a rare and special gift in both our worlds” Tess said.

“Nice going Manticore you really out did yourself this time.” I mumbled still rubbing my sore head.

Part 31

Liz POV

“So what did you see?” Michael asked.

“I am not sure the images were more blurred then usual. This time it was more emotions and sounds.” I said trying to describe what happened.

“Well what were they?” Kyle asked.

“I felt strength and fear. I heard Lydecker say something about breeding partners, then Max screaming at me, and this guy attacking. The weird part is I remember feeling safe with him like I know he can not hurt me and wants only to protect me.” I said.

“You screamed a name do you remember who it was?” Max asked me always the protective big sister.

“Yeah it’s that guy his name is Ames something. He pulled Max away when he was trying to kill me.” I said.

“Max trying to kill you?” Tess asked looking worried.

“Yes.” I said.

“She saw him attacking her another time as well.” Zack pointed out.

“That’s it!” I yelled grinning like an idiot.

“What?” Isabel asked becoming impatient.

“I knew I had heard his voice before. In one of my previous flashes I heard a guy say hello baby sister and it was Ames’s voice.” I said excited.

“Wait do you think he could be one of our brothers?” Max asked.

“No he can’t be. None of them have ever used that name.” Zack said causing Max’s face to fall.

“Why would he call Liz baby sister then?” Maria asked.

“I am not sure he was talking to me.” I admitted sullenly.

“Don’t worry Liz we will find out more.” Alec said trying to offer comfort. He is excellent at hiding his emotions from the world, but I am better. I can see through the mask he has up; I can see he is worried.

“Alec can I talk to you on the balcony for a minute?” I asked.

“Sure.” He said.

“We will be in the kitchen.” Maria said as everyone piled out of my room and Alec and I climbed through my window.

“What’s wrong?” I asked clearly catching him off guard.

“Nothing, why?” He asked letting his façade slip ever so slightly.

“It will not work on me, Alec; remember I too am an expert at hiding my emotions. I can sense you are worried about something what is it?” I asked again.

“When you guys blew up the DNA lab you thought it would be the end of things but it was not. They will find a way to continue creating new soldiers even if that means having a few pregnant soldiers.” Alec said.

“They wouldn’t?” I asked feeling sick at the idea knowing Manticore would not make it pleasant.

“They would and you know it.” Alec said giving me a look that says don’t deny it.

“I guess I knew deep down things were not over and Lydecker showing up in Roswell just makes it that much clearer.” I said wishing the pit in my stomachache would stop hurting.

“You know they set me loose for a reason.” Alec said.

“I know they wanted you to kill Eyes Only and bring the rest of us in.” I said.

“No they wanted me to kill Eyes Only and everyone else except for you and Max. They wanted me to have Max give up your location so that I could bring you back. Manticore knows that you and Max have DNA far superior to any they have ever cooked up.” Alec said.

“Why didn’t you turn us in?” I asked.

“Because I remember you. I know you never saw me but I saw you. You always were being dragged off for more tests and you had this strength about you that I was drawn to. I remember thinking that I wanted you and that I would do anything to make sure no one ever hurt you. I saw how they would cut and beat you and yet your eyes still held that fire in them that never died. It was two days before you escaped that I saw my worst nightmare come true. Renfro was dragging you by your arms from your cell and I saw your face; your eyes had no life left in them. I reacted badly and attacked two guards landing myself in even more hot water. I thought they killed you. Later when I heard the siren go off I knew you escaped and some how I knew I would see you again.” Alec said looking at the ground.

“I never really saw anyone else I was only able to see guards and that was it.” I said.

“Yeah I remember. Also I recall the day Renfro told me I had to hunt you down and bring you back. I knew I could not do it because above all else I never wanted to see your eyes as lifeless as they once were.” Alec said causing my breath to hitch slightly.

“Alec.” I said and the most amazing thing in the world cuts me off. Alec’s lips on mine. They were warm yet firm and gentle at the same time. He tasted so sweet it had a dizzying effect on me. When he pulled away it was so calm; he was smirking.

“Okay now I have been thinking about that ever since I first saw you when I came to Roswell.” He said.

“Really did it live up to your expectations?” I asked coyly.

“Oh yes.” He said as we both lean in and kiss again.

“So this is why you wanted us all gone?” Kyle asked laughing as Alec and I break away from one another.

“Kyle!” I yelled in surprise having not heard his approach.

“I thought you two would have heard me coming but I guess you other wise occupied.” Kyle said laughing.

“What do you want?” I asked not being able to hide the grin on my face.

“Zack wants to discuss some plans.” Kyle said.

“Okay we will be right there.” Alec said as Kyle leaves.

“He sure does have the worst timing.” I grumbled.

“Yeah he is worse then Maria.” Alec said laughing as we climbed back inside through my window.

“Here they are I am surprised they came up for air.” Kyle said laughing.

“What!” Maria yelled as her, Isabel, Tess and Max came running over to us.

“OMG like how did it happen what was it like?” Tess fired at me.

“Wow you girls really do tell each other everything.” Alec said smirking.

“Duh.” We all chorused.

“Welcome to Michael’s and my world. We have to deal with them and their constant chatter.” Kyle said as Michael nods his head in agreement.

“Hey why are you complaining? I seem to remember you saying something about valuable insight into how women think.” I said causing the guys to stare at him.

“What? I was dateless one night so I went to the girl’s night with Alex. The four of us hung out that’s it.” Kyle shifted uncomfortably.

“Kyle sitting through a girl’s night? Now that’s what I call brave.” Zack said laughing as he flipped through a catalog of some sort.

“Hey we are not that bad.” Isabel huffed.

“Yes you are.” The guys all chorused.

“So back to the kiss what was it like?” Maria asked her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

“Shouldn’t you guys take Liz aside to ask her I mean Alec is standing right there?” Michael asked.

“It’s not like he will not hear it anyway.” I pointed out.

“True.” Alec said making this really cute face.

“Well I have to say that had to have been the best kiss ever.” I shied causing the other girls to squeal.

“Max did you just squeal?” Logan asked.

“What my baby sister just had the kiss of a lifetime I am thrilled.” Max said.

“Kiss of a lifetime I like the sound of that.” Alec mumbled smirking.

“Hey you know this can damage a guy’s ego here.” Kyle said in mock hurt.

“Aww Kyle I am sure you’re a good kisser it’s just that I am a superior being and all.” Alec puffed out his chest pretending to act all appealing.

“Yes but I am the captain of the basketball team, wrestling, baseball, football, and cross country.” Kyle whined.

“Wow Liz when you said you dated a jock you meant you dated a jock.” Max said laughing.

“Honey I have dated them all.” I said pretending to be hot stuff.

“Yes but I am the best right?” Alec asked.

“Of course.” I said, as we are about to kiss Zack cuts us off.

“Okay I stop things at kissing. I do not want to know about my sister’s love life and have a front row seat all at the same time.” Zack said.

“Same here.” I said.

“So what is this part of the plan you wanted to talk about?” Alec asked.

“What kind of deal we are going to make with Lydecker.”
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks so very ,uch for all of the replies I love reading all of them. I had planed on posting this last week only for my computer to fail so here I am now that it is fixed. Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 32

Maria POV

“What kind of deal we are going to make with Lydecker.” Zack said.

“So we are really going to do this?” I asked my breathing getting faster. Okay I know it is odd but ever since I was little whenever something bad happens I hyperventilate, even if I am watching a movie and something bad happens mom always had to pull out the paper bag.

“Yes we have no other choice. Right now we have two enemies after us and we need allies and fast.” Liz said.

“At least we know that the people at Manticore know how to fight.” Max pointed out looking rather sullen about the fact that they needed Manticore.

“What? Max you can not be serious. You would fight with the things you were trying to get away from? How could you?” Logan asked.

“Excuse me but I am one of those things!” Max yelled.

“No you are not you have been on the outside world for ten years the others have not you have gotten all of that place out of you by now.” Logan said in a soothing voice or what would have been soothing had he not infuriated Max.

“So her being on the outside for ten years makes her okay. What about Alec who has only been out for a few months?” I asked.

“He is still apart of Manticore. You need to have been on the outside for ten years or more to get that place out of you and to not be considered a monster.” Logan said.

“Liz!” Zack yelled as I see this blur go past me and out the door. It took me a moment to realize that the blur was Liz.

“Liz!” I yelled following after Alec, Max and Zack. We were told to stay but come on Liz is my best friend. I notice the others following me.

“HE JUST CALLED ME A MONSTER!” Liz yelled tears streaming down her face. Alec, Zack and Max are all holding Liz who is crying her eyes out. I look at Alec’s face and see he has tears in his eyes as well.

“You are not a monster Liz you have been on the outside for ten years.” Logan said as if that is going to make things better.

“No I haven’t!” She yelled.

“Liz yes you have you escaped with the others.” I said something is not adding up.

“No I didn’t.” Liz whispered.

“What?” Isabel asked.

“She did not escape with us.” Zack muttered looking torn.

“What yes she did.” Max said her eyes taking on a wild look of panic.

“No Max remember earlier that day she got taken to solitary.” Zack said. Max’s face turned to horror.

“You mean we left her behind?” Max asked in a whisper.

“Yes.” Zack said.

“Oh no Liz I am so sorry it was my entire fault I was having seizures and we knew they would come for me.” Max screamed balling now as Liz hugged her. I guess the old a solider never leaves one of their own behind is really true and when Max found out they did it snapped something in her.

“I know I heard what had happened. I never held it against any of you.” Liz said.

“So you were in Manticore longer then them?” I asked not being able to clench the feeling of betrayal at not being told about this.

“That’s right I was in there for a little over two years longer.” Liz said.

“How we met you in third grade?” Isabel asked.

“I was on an undercover field mission. Remember that month I was absent? I was back at Manticore. After I escaped I went back here to Roswell and kept the alias of Liz Parker. The Parkers knew what I was and adopted me. When they found me on the side of the road they remembered me from Roswell. It was such an obvious hiding spot that Manticore over looked it for years.” Liz said.

“So when I first met you in Kindergarten you were undercover?” I asked.

“Yes it was a long-term mission. Each weekend I was taken back to Manticore for training. There was a time when I was out of school completely for two years remember? Everyone said it was because I was sent away.” Liz said.

“I remember they said you went to stay with family.” I said.

“I was at Manticore. See the others had escaped while I was in the detention cell and I was kept there and taken off the mission because they wanted to recondition me so that they could make sure I would not run away.” Liz said.

“It was such a dicey mission involving the whole town they knew no one would question her absences, which clearly you did not.” Alec said.

“So how did you get out?” Michael asked.

“I came back for her. I allowed myself to be captured.” Zack said.

“Alec said they were harder on all those that got left behind then that means…” Max trailed off.

“What does that mean?” I asked still angry that my so-called best friend lied to me.

“That Liz was treated far worse then the rest of us.” Alec said.

“Yeah right!” Logan yelled.

“Hey you have no idea what they did to her Logan, what they did to all of us. Manticore treated prisoners better then they treated us and that is saying a lot.” Alec said.

“Really and how would you know how she was treated?” Logan asked.

“He saw me. He saw what they did to me.” Liz said.

“And you did not help her!” I yelled at the new information all previous anger erased by the thought of what my best friend went through.

“Hey I was a little busy being beaten!” Alec cried.

“I know and I am sorry it is just the thought of Liz going through all of that you going through all of that is a little much.” I said.

“Why did you not tell us sooner Liz?” Isabel asked.

“I did not want you all to look at me like I was a monster. I had not been out in the real world as long as the others and when I first met the others I was here on a mission to kill the mayor, and senator.” Liz said

“Liz we would not have thought of you any differently.” Tess said.

“Yes you would have, look how Logan reacted towards Alec calling him a monster as well as me. I had more training then the others I was there longer I had more time to learn all about killing and doing things that haunt people in their dreams. I was locked away in the basement with the very things I feared!” Liz yelled her face red with anger.

“What is so bad about a basement? Wasn’t the whole thing under ground?” Logan asked.

“Yes but deep down on the lowest level there are things that would make a grown man scream in terror.” Alec whispered.

“What?” Michael asked.

“The first transgenics the ones that look more animal then human. The ones who are kept locked up and experimented on. They are far worse then any monster a child dreams up.” Liz said running her hands through her hair furiously.

“Why did they put you down there?” I asked.

“So that they would drive her crazy with fear. She would be beaten by them and tortured because the nomiles do not know any better.” Alec said.

“It took me a while. At first I was petrified of them, but soon I found them to be nice people with a great deal of pent up energy. Some could talk others not. Many were sent out on missions with low visibility or in places where X series would not survive.” Liz said.

“Wait so you like became friends with them?” I asked.

“Yes they saw I was scared and were curious as to why I was there. This one guy who looks like a lizard I call him Mole and he does not seem to mind. He wanted to know why I was sent down there and I told him he got kind of mad that my unit left me behind he kept muttering something about a code. Anyway they kept me alive and tended to me. I was so young they felt like they had to protect me.” Liz said.

“So you were like how old when they did this all to you?” Logan asked.

“About six years old when it started eight when it ended.” Liz said.

“Come on lets go back up stairs.” I said as all of us drift up the stairs.

“So Liz…Liz?” I asked seeing Liz stop near the couch. Her entire body seemed to shake.

“What is wrong with her?” Isabel asked.

“I have no idea.” Zack said.

“Krit?” Liz asked looking at the shadows.

“Yeah baby sis it’s me.” Krit said coming out of the shadows. I can see the resemblance between him, Max and Liz better now you can tell they are siblings. He was tall and had Max’s face and Liz’s eyes. Krit had this silent power about him that screamed sex and power.

“What are you doing here?” Zack asked.

“I got this weird feeling earlier like Liz needed me so I came and from the looks of things I am needed. What is going on?” Krit asked hugging Liz and Max.

“We are trying to come up with a plan so that we can cut a deal with Lydecker.” Max said.

“You have got to be joking?” Krit said with a face that Liz gets when she does not like something.

“Wow you look just like Liz.” Tess giggled.

“I was thinking the same thing. Also, like Max with the way he stands.” I said noticing how he put more weight on his right leg and sort of taunted the room.

“You are right it is like this liveliness they have about them.” Isabel said.

“You do realize we are brother and sisters.” Liz said.

“Yeah but only in name right?” Tess asked.

“No we are biological.” Krit said.

“Really?” Kyle asked sizing Krit up who had a good few inches on Kyle. Krit had a powerful build, he was tall, tan, muscular with dark hair and eyes and the same bee stung lips as Max.

“Really.” Liz said.

“So why do we want to help Lydecker?” Krit asked.

“You better sit down we have a great deal of stuff to tell you.” I said.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone thanks so much for all of the reviews! Don't worry about Logan he will be taken care of soon :twisted: . Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 33

Liz POV

“Okay and why is he still breathing?” Krit asked. We had just finished telling him all that has happened over the past few days and right now Krit looks more then little upset.

“Well for one his parents would ask questions.” I said.

“So we can tell them that a rogue group from a secret government organization escaped and took out Max because he got in the way.” Krit said.

“Yeah like my parents would buy that.” Isabel said.

“Sorry it’s just…”Maria cuts Krit off.

“That Liz is your baby sister and you don’t want anything bad to happen to her.” Maria said and Krit nodded.

“Okay now Zack what is it that you had to tell us?” I asked.

“Oh right about the plan we need to know what we want. I purpose that we go in and tell him flat out that we will work with Manticore as long as after we can get back to our normal lives and be left alone.” Zack said.

“He might go for it but Madame X will not.” I said.

“Yeah she has something wedged up her butt pretty tightly.” Alec said.

“We don’t tell them anything about our personal lives they will only find someway to use it against us.” I said.

“Also no alien talk we don’t want to let on as to what all you can do it is bad enough that they know you exist.” Maria said.

“We need to tell them that we will train with the others and that we want to work with them seeing as how we all have common enemies.” Max said.

“Right but I think we should tell them about the skins so that they know what they could potentially be up against.” I said.

“Okay is that it?” Logan asked.

“Yes.” Zack grinds out.

“Great I am off to bed.” Logan said and he looks pointedly at Max.

“Uh I am going to stay up and talk with the girls.” Max said trying to come up with something quick.

“Yeah she still has to help with some stuff.” Maria said.

“Well I am going to head home see you all tomorrow.” Michael said as Maria gets up and sees him off.

“Krit you can stay where ever you want.” I said.

“Cool thanks I will go where you all tell me.” He said.

“Well most of us are staying in the rooms. Zack, Logan in my parents room and Alec is in the spare you can stay there with him.” I said.

“Sounds great.” Krit said.

“Wait why are you three not going to bed?” Tess asked Max, Krit and I who are all on the couch still.

“We have shark DNA we don’t sleep very much.” I said.

“You are so lucky.” Isabel said enviously.

“Good night everyone.” Max said as everyone but the three of us closes the bedroom doors.

“So things around here are well, intense.” Krit said.

“Yeah with this whole evil alien, evil cult and working with Manticore thing we all are a little on the high strung side.” I said.

“I guess so. Listen about what Logan said Liz you know he is wrong you are the sweetest person I know.” Max said.

“She is right Lizzie. Out of all of us you are the one person who has made a life for yourself. You got people to accept you for what you are and do not have to worry about hiding.” Krit said.

“I know it’s just that ever since I got out of there one of my greatest fears has been my loved ones seeing me as a monster. When Logan voiced it something just snapped.” I muttered putting my head on my brother’s shoulder. It was warm, firm and comforting.

“Its okay sweetie I was ready to kill him myself.” Max said with a slight growl.

“Thanks guys I have to admit I sure do have the world’s best brothers and sisters.” I said.

“You sure do.” Krit said as Max swatted him with a pillow.

“So how are things with Syl?” Max asked.

“Okay I told her not to come until I give her the okay you know in case something went wrong.” Krit said.

“That is a smart idea.” I said.

“Well Liz I am knew here in Roswell do you want to show Max and me around? You know for the night tour of Roswell?” Krit asked.

“Sure let’s go.” I said leading my brother and sister out of the apartment and out the back door.

“Wow everything is so…deserted.” Max said as we all walk on main-street there is hardly anyone around except a couple walking hand and hand.

“Yeah well that’s how things are in small towns like Roswell.” I said as we walk towards the park a common haunt of mine at night.

“Well here is the park. I come here when I just need to escape and let off some energy.” I said.

“Yeah it’s like that for me and the space needle.” Max said.

“Yeah and for me and trees.” Krit said.

“I love climbing the cliffs in the desert.” I finally admit causing the other two to laugh.

“What is it with us and high places?” I asked.

“I have no clue except that Syl hates being up high, but I love it.” Krit said.

“Same here and Zack and Alec despise being up high.” I said.

“Yes well it is for what we were made to do.” Max said.

“I suppose so stealth and assassin operations do require you to be in high places.” I said.

“Yes but I thought Alec was an assassin?” Max asked.

“Yes but unlike him we were meant to do Intel retrieval operations as well where he was just meant for well, assassinations.” I said.

“That’s right I remember.” Krit said as we come to the bridge.

“Well look what we have here Paul its little Lizzie Parker. What are you doing out here at night?” Pam Troy asked.

“Just out for a walk.” I replied sweetly.

“So what are you two doing with this looser?” Pam asked coming up to Krit rubbing a finger up his chest causing him to flinch.

“Uh Pam you do realize your boyfriend is right behind you.” I said grinding my teeth but not letting my anger and disgust get the best of me.

“What? Oh right Paul.” Pam said quickly going back to stand by a confused Paul.

“Pam I would like you to meet my brother Krit and my sister Max.” I said.

“What kind of a name is Krit?” Paul asked acting like a stereotypical jock. Its guys like him that give jocks a bad name.

“Uh my mom picked it out.” Krit said trying to come up with some excuse.

“Mrs. Parker came up with it? Figures.” Pam said.

“Pam my mom is not his mom we just have the same dad.” I said.

“Really?” Pam asked pretending to be interested.

“Yes well see ya later.” Max said as the three of us quickly walk away before Pam and Paul can react.

“So that was Pam Troy.” Krit said letting out a deep breath.

“Yes the wicked bitch of west Roswell herself.” I said causing the two to laugh.

“Liz?” I hear a deep voice ask. I turn around and face the last person I was hoping to run into.

“Max.” I said in a monotone voice.

“So you are Max Evens?” Krit asked receiving a nod from Max.

BAM. Sounds off the walls as Krit's fist collides with Max’s face.

“Hey man what is your problem?” Max asked rubbing his jaw.

“Stay away from my sister.” Krit said causing Max’s eyes to go wide.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.