Voyeurism (UC /M/I ADULT) Complete 03/19/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Voyeurism (UC /M/I ADULT) Complete 03/19/07

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center>Image</center>

Title: Voyeurism

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Pairings Michael as Rath and Isabel as Vilandra

Rating: ADULT… SMUT

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary:. Rath and Vilandra take over Michael and Isabel’s bodies for a little tryst in the park….

This is one part of a three interlocking stories.. ..Voyeurism …. Scarlet Woman ... Triptych

Warning: Do not expect Shakespeare here ….ONLY SMUT … no real plot... smuttly language...lol...… DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18

Explicit sex scene

Series: Part of the 14 Days of Fire Series for St Valentines Day 2007 done for originally for Roswell Heaven

Auhtor Note: This scene is originally from the book Gone But Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar but has been altered in several areas.

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories
8 ) Scarlet Woman
9 ) Puppet Mind
10) Jealously Explodes
11 ) The Bond
12 ) Triptych
13 ) Love Comes Hard
14 ) Desert Fantasy
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>

Voyeurism
14 Days of Fire: An Erotic Series

14 Separate Erotic Scenes One Per Day To Fire Your Passion
From Feb. 1-14

</center>

<center> Warning: explicit sex scene </center>

Another motel, another town, another hot sultry night.

“Don’t any of these places have AC that works,” bemoaned Michael as he stepped out of a cold shower into the humid night air. Maria just laughed as she shifted on the bed. “Hey, I am naked,” he raised his eyebrows coming close to her. “Any ideas?”

“Sorry too hot for sex,” replied Maria throwing his clothes to him and going outside. Michael growled as he put on his pants and shirt before following her to a small courtyard where Max and Isabel were sitting.

The four talked about nothing that really mattered: a television show here, a pizza there. The last month things between the six have been going good, real good. They picked up some odd jobs here and there; they felt relaxed for the first time in many months. In fact, things have been so calm and laid back that they have been in the same place for the last 2 weeks, a rarity indeed.

“I am walking to the grocery store down the block for some ice and soda,” announced Michael suddenly as he got up and started down sidewalk.

“Hey wait Michael. I want to take a walk also. Can we take the scenic path?”

“Scenic? This is a two-bit Ma and Pa Kettle town. Isabel this is the hot spot, look around you.”

“Please Michael. I need to walk and get some fresh air and exercise,” pleaded Isabel, no one was suppose to go anywhere by themselves, especially the girls, even Isabel, per Max’s orders. Of course, Max and Michael pretty much did what they wanted to do when they wanted to.

“Maria?”

“No way, nature boy, you and the wood nymph there have fun. I am going to relax in a cold bath and then stretch out to watch a romance movie that I have been dying to see all week. Catch you in about three hours.”

“All right, let’s go but I warn you this is under protest.” Michael shoved his hands in his pockets grumbling as he started walking.

“Michael this way.” Isabel pointed in the opposite direction.

“The store is one block that way.” Michael insisted.

“The scenic route,” reminded Isabel.

“Oh f…” more noises that were indiscernible came out of Michael’s mouth as he followed Isabel. Max and Maria looked at each other falling into hysterical laughter as soon as they were out of sight.

“Now for a relaxing bath and some free time to dedicated to me and only me.” Maria jumped off the picnic table, “See ya girlfriend.” She sang her way back to her room and locked the door.

Max decided some ice and soda sounded good, maybe some ice cream instead. He started after Isabel and Michael then decided to take the direct approach, turned around, and headed for the store. Max was amazed that the little store was so well stock, although only a few of various items; it was the variety and not the quantity that impressed him. He found the cold aisle and pick up a pint of vanilla ice cream. After paying for it, he found his way to a small park only a block further away.

Max sat down on a bench, close to a small brook. The moon was full, lighting up the blackness helping his night vision. He watched as a couple walked their dog, some cheerleaders heading to the school for a game practiced their cheers, and kids on bikes heading home. Then out of the corner of his eye, he caught some movement by a large oak tree across the brook and up a small hill. Max moved to the end of his bench to get a better view, unsatisfied he stood up and walked parallel with the brook until he had a clear unobstructed view of the couple; they were having sex.

“What’s with people,” Max said out loud, “Doesn’t anyone have sex in their cars or beds anymore. First Michel and Maria out in the open and now this couple.”

Max squinted his eyes in the dim light; he could see the woman’s legs encircling the guy’s hips. They were both quite tall, with long blond hair that glistened in the moonlight.

<center> ~~~~~~~~ </center>

"Someone is watching us," Rath breathed into her ear.

Vilandra snapped her head up looking guiltily around the park “Where?” She then moaned loudly as Rath twisted his fingers inside her.

“Over there across the stream. Can’t you feel him?”

“Who is it?”

“Zan.”

“Does he know it is us?”

“No, how can Zan expect to remember.” Rath removed his fingers from her core; they were drenched, he licked them off one by one as his tongue encircled each long length. “Did you enjoy?” He leaned forward and kissed her neck, “Feel more relaxed?”

“Yes,” she sighed into his shoulder, “Why do Isabel and Michael fight us so much. We belong together, cannot they feel the sexual need we have for each other.”

“No, not yet, but slowly they have to accept us, to merge with us. I will not give you up this time Vilandra. You are mine.”

Vilandra smiled as she found her hand still in his pants, “you are not relaxed are you?” She let her hand glide up and down his length. He growled at the feeling, his head went back. If no one was around he would probably be baying at the moon, she was very good at this.

Rath took her lips, in a kiss that was searing, powerful. He broke the kiss to stare into her eyes, as he moved his right hand again up her inner thigh. His lips were dry as he licked them in anticipation, whispering in her ear, “Squirm, yell, fuck all you want against my hand.” Vilandra felt his long index finger brushed against her until it pressed against her soft lips seeking entrance. “I'm not stopping until you come again, with my fingers up your cunt.”

She shifted her weight, spreading her legs around his hips lifting her ass, exposing herself to him, opened to his touch. His finger pressed in between her lips re-flaming the heat and wetness that was already there from round one. She made a soft whimpering noise as Rath leaned forward kissing her eyelids, as his finger slid up and down between her wet lips.

Rath moved his finger slowly rubbing across her clit, circling it gently, and then gliding down between her lips. He stopped, dipping into her, giving her a taste of what was to come. With his finger coated, he slid out and moved to the space between her anus and her vaginal opening, pressing gently, firmly into the flesh before retreating to her clitoris.

"I can't believe I’m doing this.” Vilandra spoke as a frightened look came over her; Isabel was struggling to regain control. “I can't believe you are doing this to me.”

Rath moved swiftly taking her into a deep kiss; she stopped the action on his cock and grabbed his biceps with both hands, as he pushed not one but three fingers full hilt into her. She moaned as she exhaled into his mouth as he swallowed her sweet breath. He was using his thumb to tease her swollen clit circling and stroking her. Se moaned louder as he began to finger fuck her harder and faster

“Do you feel it Vilandra; I am finger-fucking you here in the open with Zan watching us.” Rath was no longer whispering but speaking in low guttural tones. His finger was sliding back and forth, his thumb plucking her hard clit like a guitar string. “You are so wet and so open. I can feel you wanting this.” His free hand was on her breast pinching and squeezing the nipple, elating soft peals of pleasure. “I want you to come by my hand." Faster and faster he plucked, fucked, sucked her as he keep chanting in her ear about her being so wet, feeling so good, wanting her so much.

Her legs began to convulse, widening for a brief second before they tightened up trapping Rath’s fingers. “Oh Yess..,” she yelled as her pussy closed around his fingers, squeezing them in a strong spasm as she dug her nails into his upper arms, her head buried in his chest.

Her body jerked subtly for several minutes. Rath held her as she enjoyed the orgasm; finally, she relaxed and released the pressure on his fingers. Vilandra inhaled deeply, held it, and then let it out slowly. She opened her eyes, seeing the love in Rath’s eyes, she was falling in love with him all over again; she feared Isabel might fight her.

Rath withdrew all three of his digits and proceeded to suck on each of them, smiling all the time at her. She was beautiful; he would have to be careful, as he felt himself falling in love with Vilandra all over again, an action that Michael may fight. Oh fuck he will fight Michael for Vilandra, after all he would accept Maria, Michael should accept Vilandra.

Vilandra let out another deep breath before she realized he was still hard, having not come once in all the fun. She decided to take care of him as she turned him to the tree and dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his cock into her mouth. Rath was so surprised that he let out a very loud “Oh Fuck Vilan…”before he got himself under control.

The skin on Rath’s, maybe that should actually be Michael’s, cock was like velvet, soft and delicate overlying the cold steel hardness. Vilandra could feel that he would not last long, pre-cum had pooled in the dirt below them; he was more than ready. He held the back of her head, twisting her long blonde hair in his hands, Rath always loved her hair, the length and color, just as she always loved his long platinum hair, both were lush and full.

“Please don’t stop,” Rath moaned as he started gently pushing his hips forward, “Shit I am going to come. Keep sucking. Oh God!”

Vilandra did suck and caress his member with her tongue, scraping her teeth lightly over the length listening to Rath growl deeply as he shook. She felt his balls fill and tense up, but instead of letting him come, she stopped denying him a release, at least for now. She did this not once but twice. Each time she returned nibbling on him as if he was a corncob.

On the third time, she inhaled his member into her throat, resulting in an immediate reaction from Rath, “Please Vilandra it is starting to hurt. I need to come.’ She had him where she wanted him. “Please!”

His cock was deep in her throat pushing against the walls of her throat muscles. She moaned low in her throat that was all it took; he exploded shooting his warm salt solution down her throat. Her alien ability to control her muscles allowed Vilandra to deep throat him easily without gagging while swallowing the evidence. His cock was still hard as she released it from her mouth. Rath’s head was back against the tree, a smile crept onto his face as she stood up to kiss him.

<center> ~~~~~~~~ </center>

Max was still watching the couple; he could not believe his eyes when she knelt on the ground giving the person a blowjob. She finished and stood up as they held each other tightly for a long time.

For some reason this action triggered flashes from his previous life, jumbled, inconsistent images that felt so right but were so against everything he thought about what his life was like on Antar. There were images: of Rath smiling seductively at him while they walked through a garden; of a white hair girl; of a blood soaked Rath as he stood up daring Zan to hit him again; of Ava as she rubbed his back coaxing him; of Vilandra and Rath snuggled under a fur blanket as he laid next to them; and finally of Zan looking down on Rath as water fell onto his naked shoulders and back. Max closed his eyes; why couldn’t he remember? Why send them here with no memory? Was he making the same mistakes all over again? Max knew something was alive deep inside him; that something had to be Zan. He had to stay in control, keep everyone else in his control. That way he was safe, as well as they from Zan.

Max opened his eyes to watch as the couple walked away arm in arm towards the road. Max shifted his pants, he was very hard and uncomfortable, so he sat for a long while listening to the night crickets until he calmed down and could walk normally. Taking a deep breath, he started back to the motel.

He sat back on the picnic table in the courtyard. He half expected to see Michael and Isabel by now, it had almost been three hours. Maria came out of her room wrapped in a terry robe, “Hey Max, where is Michael?”

“Don’t know.” Max raised an eyebrow, “They haven’t come back yet?”

“Not that I know. Do you think they are okay?” Maria asked a little worried.

“Sure, Michael is pretty formable when it comes to defense.”

Right then Michael and Isabel came around the corner carrying grocery bags and ice.

“Hey, how was your movie?” Michael asked Maria giving her a peck on the cheek.

“Great! I used up a whole box of tissue.”

“Figures.” Dipping to the brown paper bag, Michael produced a box of tissues. “I got you another.”

“Oh you are an angel,” she kissed him on the cheek. “You earned yourself something special tonight mister.” Maria whispered in his ear as she picked off an oak leaf out from his collar of his jacket. “Climbing trees Michael?”

“What?” Michael looked down at the leaf. “No Miss I-want-to play-with-leaves was throwing them at me.”

Isabel smiled as she put down her bag taking out some plastic cups and a bottle of cherry coke. “That will teach you in the future to talk when we are walking not scowl and mope.” She filled the cups up with ice and coke passing them around. She then reached into the bag for a bottle of Tabasco, pouring it into her drink and passing it to Max.

“Isabel what happened? You have a terrible grass stain on your knees.” Maria noticed two very large grass stains visible on Isabel’s knees.

Isabel looked down, “I slipped on some wet grass as we walked through a park close by.” She passed her hand over it removing the offending stains. “There all gone.”

Max glanced at both of them, no it couldn’t be.
no! No! NO!
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

The Entire Series is finished and linked

Hoped everyone liked this little “Fire” series for the "Romantic Month of Love"

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism