War of the Witches (Multi,XO,UC,Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks guys for all of your reviews! Sorry for not updating for two days I was stuck with three babies for a weekend and I was not able to get to a computer, sorry. Updates will become regular again! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 10: A New Evil

Those little brats thought they won the war, they were wrong, dead wrong. The boy was merely a means to end but that did not work out the way he had intended, he thought that they would at least be able to get the girl out of the way. He had not anticipated a real witch war, one had not occurred for years he did not know that they even knew what a witch war was but apparently he had underestimated them. Now it seems the boy went and destroyed another plan by willing his powers to that little brat.

“My Lord?” A man asked bowed down at his feet shaking visibly. The man in the robes looked down at the cowering man.

“What?” He hissed.

“The seer has seen a birth, she believes that we are too late.” The man whimpered as the robed figure stood up in a hurry.

“No.” He hissed quickly exiting the chamber to find the seer. He found the black woman looking at a woman in a cage, poking her and laughing.

“What did you see?” He snarled at her grabbing her by the throat.

“My lord I saw the birth of the child of the prophecy.” The seer said not a trace of panic in her voice or eyes.

“When?” He asked.

“From the look of the scene, within the next year or two.” The seer said. He let go of her storming out of the room back to his chamber to plot, he needed to increase his attacks. After he had left the seer turned to the woman in the cage and laughed.

“The Source sure is angry.”

Roswell

Liz and Paige just sat there on her bed watching as each of the boys practiced this new found ability, Caleb was actually not opposed to using their powers for this which surprised them all.

“That is so much fun.” Reid said after his ninth time teleporting, or more like blinking. Apparently that is what they can do, blink.

“Here I am.” Pogue said blinking in next to Liz making her jump.

“Oh this is going to get annoying very quickly.” Liz grumbled.

“Boy’s I don’t think Liz is as excited about this as we are.” Pogue said mocking his cousin.

“You just wait Parry, when I feel better you are toast.” She grumbled as Tyler plopped down on the end of her bed pulling her feet into his lap, taking off her socks and rubbing her feet.

“Now he pampers her.” Pogue grumbled.

“What? She is my girlfriend and she does not feel good.” Tyler said as he continued his rubbing. Paige just smirked at the group, they were very funny to hang around.

“So Paige, what do you do?” Caleb asked from Liz’s desk chair.

“I am a social worker, I actually handled Chase’s adoption case. He was a very strange little kid but it seemed like as he got older he grew into this very destructive person, his adoptive parents had a lot of trouble with him.” Paige said.

“And then the ever charming prince decided to kill them.” Pogue said.

“Right. The sad part is they were good people, they were looking to adopt a little girl.” Paige said.

“That is what probably set him off.” Liz said.

“Maybe.”

“So Liz how are you feeling today?” Reid asked.

“Better than this morning, last night was pretty bad I could not keep any dinner down. Right now though I am feeling a little bit better just tired.” Liz said giving them a yawn. Tyler patted her leg and suddenly pulled making it so that Liz was lying down. Everyone just laughed as Tyler shooed Paige and Reid off the bed and tucked Liz in.

“Everyone out.” He said motioning towards the door.

“How come you get to stay?” Reid asked with a pout.

“My girlfriend.”

“My cousin.” Pogue said.

“My charge.” Paige said laughing at the boys.

“Alright out, out, out she needs her rest.” Tyler said finally closing the door only for Caleb to blink back in, Tyler glared at him and Caleb raced towards the desk where his backpack was before he blinked back out knowing if he was there a moment longer Tyler was going to get fire-happy.

“Finally.” Liz said pulling back the blankets to let Tyler in.

“I know I thought they were never going to leave, good idea pretending to be sleepy.” Tyler said.

“Caught on did ya?” Liz asked with a slight giggle.

“Liz I have seen you yawn that was not your normal I am tired yawn.” Tyler said soon what was innocent was made not fit for anyone under the age of eighteen.

Max hated not knowing what was going on and that was what was currently happening. He knew that there was something wrong with Liz because he had heard Maria and Alex telling Kyle about it. Apparently Liz had been sick for weeks and no one knew what the problem was, she was no longer working at the café but for this congresswoman and he did not like it one bit. Every time he tried to see her she would always run away. One time he had followed her only to hear her talking to someone named Reid. The guy said that he had just popped in to see his best girl Liz.

“Liz.” Max said stopping under her ladder he knew that surprising her was now his only option for her to talk to him. She was avoiding him and he was not going to let that continue, they were made for each other and he was going to make sure she saw that. Climbing up Max silently hopped down grinning at the thought of surprising Liz so romantically.

“Tyler.” He heard a groan, or was it a moan. Max poked his head into Liz’s window and the wind was knocked out of him. Someone was having sex on Liz’s bed oh she was not going to like that.

“Liz, my Liz.” He heard the guy moan, Max did a double take at the name not believing what he hearh. Then he saw it, a golden leg sticking out of the blankets, he knew that leg.

“Liz.” He gasped knowing that they would not hear him.

“Tyler.” She moaned her head coming to view as the guy moved his head towards her chest. Max turned away and sank against the wall not breathing. Liz, his Liz was having sex with some other guy. It was then that he heard his worst dream come true, Liz screaming in pleasure as she came for another man.

“Hey you guys knock it off.” A male voice yelled catching Max’s attention.

“Reid.” They both groaned.

“Hey be glad it is not one of the others, I just happened to be the first to hear you two, man Liz you sure do have a set of lungs.” Reid said. There was a pound and then the other mans voice became clearer, that was when Max figured out that Reid had been standing behind the door and was now in the room with a naked Liz. Peaking around the side Max looked in and saw Liz in flimsy top and panties, the other guy in boxers only.

“Man imagine if Pogue heard you two, Tyler would be with Chase right now.” Reid said laughing as he took a sip of his soda. Reid suddenly stiffened.

“What is it?” Tyler asked.

“Guys?” Liz asked kneeling on the bed, Max could not help but think she looked so cute. Max looked closer and saw that Tyler’s eyes were jet black like Nasedo’s.

“An alien.” Max breathed suddenly he was roughly pulled through the open window by a blonde with black eyes.

“Guys!” Tyler barked. Two boys and a woman with long curly black hair entered, the boys eyes were jet black as well.

“Who the hell is he?” One guy in a leather jacket asked. Max looked to Liz who looked furious, the others looked to her as well and seemed to take from her that she was not a happy camper.

“Liz?” Tyler asked pulling her close, his eyes still black.

“His name is Max Evan’s.” She said Tyler let go of her and was on Max in a second holding him by the throat.

“Well if it isn’t the little punk who dated my girl.” Tyler said.

“She is mine not yours.” Max ground out.

“No actually I dated her before you did, then we broke up and then you snuck your way in. You hurt her and that is not alright with me.” Tyler growled.

“Liz only ever dated Kyle.” Max moaned.

“You mean Kyle, Reid’s cousin?” Tyler asked turning to face the others they were all laughing.

“What?” Max asked looking at Liz who was smirking slightly.

“He does not know about that part.” Liz muttered when her bedroom door opened and Kyle Valenti walked in eating a bag of chips and he suddenly dropped them when he saw the most powerful witches holding the alien king hostage.

“Oh this can’t be good.” Kyle said.

“Kyle man.” Reid said putting his arm around Kyle’s shoulders.

“Hey Reid, hey guys what is going on?” Kyle asked.

“Well Max here just said you and Liz dated.” Pogue said making Kyle laugh.

“That is too funny, can you believe that Liz.” Kyle said tears leaking out the corners of his eyes.

“Max, buddy they were faking.” Caleb said from his spot against the wall. Max looked between Kyle and Liz looking lost.

“What is going on?” Max asked.

“Well Max, may I call you Max?” Pogue asked ignoring his no he continued, “Reid’s mom and Kyle’s mom are sisters making Reid and Kyle cousins.” Pogue said.

“Max it might have looked like I was dating Liz but I mean come on I was watching her so that Tyler would not hurt someone.” Kyle said.

“True.” Tyler said.

“Now tell me Max. Were you out there watching Liz and I?” Tyler asked his black eyes radiating power and anger. Max said nothing.

“Oh he does not want to talk. Paige think we can make him?” Tyler asked as Paige nodded.

“Fine I was watching.” Max mumbled, Liz gasped from on the bed looking sick.

“Max how could you! That was a complete invasion of my privacy.” Liz cried.

“Wait what did he watch?” Pogue asked glaring at his cousin and best friend.

“You know what.” Liz shot back making him growl.

“Enough!” Tyler said looking angry his black eyes shimmering.

“So let me get this straight here Max, you were watching them have sex?” Paige asked looking disgusted.

“I came here to see Liz, she has been avoiding me. I want to work on our relationship the two of us are just going through a rough spot we just need to talk and work out our differences.” Max said looking at Liz for help, she just glared at him.

“What part of she is taken do you not understand?” Reid asked.

“If she was taken then why did she almost sleep with me last year?” Max asked with a smirk, it was the wrong thing to say. Tyler used his powers to choke Max and throw him against her other wall. Using no hands Tyler slowly choked the life out of Max.

“Tyler let go!” Caleb said sending a small power wave at him to get him to let up. Caleb ducked out of the way as Tyler sent a powerful blast his way, it was not to get him to move it was to hurt.

“My girlfriend does not love you.” Tyler said getting ready to do more damage but Liz stepped in front of him grabbing his face in her small hands forcing him to look at her. Tyler lowered his hand and looked deep in Liz’s eyes.

“I do love you, not him.” She whispered giving him a small delicate kiss, it was one of those kisses where it was so small but so much emotion was packed into it that you could not help but shiver at the sight of it. Tyler leaned his forehead against hers closing his eyes, Liz gently kissed them before kissing his lips again.

“Okay guys no need for a floor show here.” Kyle said.

“You two should put some clothes on.” Pogue said not liking how little his cousin was in, he hated the fact that Tyler had seen her in much less. Tyler seeing how little Liz was in quickly grabbed her clothes for her making Paige laugh.

“So now he notices.” She said making Caleb laugh.

“Well he was a bit occupied earlier.” Reid said still watching Max who looked sick at the sight of Tyler and Liz kissing.

“Why?” Max whispered.

“What was that?” Caleb asked.

“Why?” Max asked.

“Why what?” Liz asked once she and Tyler were fully dressed.

“Why do you all hate me? Was I that bad of a king that you all feel the need to ruin my life?” Max asked.

“What is he babbling about?” Reid asked.

“Oh this is too funny.” Kyle said laughing at Max.

“What?” Liz asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Max, thinks they are aliens.” Kyle said before he burst into hysterical laughter that was mirrored in tone, pitch and sound by his cousin.

“No way?” Pogue asked looking horrified.

“Wait, what?” Max asked looking at the laughing teens as their eyes all returned to normal.

“That is too funny.” Reid agreed.

“Max, buddy they are not aliens.” Kyle said.

“No then why the hell did their eyes do that thing that Nasedo’s did? Why were they able to throw me across the room? Where did they get their powers from?” Max asked thinking they were all lying to him that they did not want to let him in on their little secret. Tyler bent down in front of Max meeting him at eye level.

“Max, Max, Max there are others in this world more powerful then any alien race or any former alien king who thinks he is entitled to have people follow him because he lead a kingdom way back when. Max there are things in this world much more powerful than you, and I am one of them.” Tyler said as his eyes turned to black once more.

“What are you?” Max asked.

“We prefer the term magical super beings but I guess you can call us witch’s.” Liz said making her eyes turn black.

“That is so hot.” Tyler said.

“Shut up.” Liz said smacking his shoulder making him laugh.

“Witch’s yeah right. Liz has no powers you guys have the same powers as Tess and are making me see Liz’s eyes change color.” Max said.

“Sorry Max but they are telling the truth. In the room with you right now are six of the most powerful magical beings that exist. You have the Covenant which is Caleb, Pogue, Liz, Tyler, and Reid. Then you have Paige here who with her two sisters makes the Charmed Ones. They rule the magical world practically. They make the spells I perform look like smoke and mirrors.” Kyle said.

“Your what?” A voice rang out from the doorway. Liz and Kyle turned around looking alarmed.

“Oh crap.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for sticking with me! Oh and now we find out who is behind door number one. Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 11: I Smell a Witch

Maria looked between all of the people in the room and Liz looking lost and confused. She had no idea what was going on and had never seen these people before, well she had seen Max and Kyle but they did not count.

“Liz?” Maria asked.

“Oh no.” Liz said looking as if she was starting to panic.

“Liz calm down.” Tyler whispered pulling her into his arms kissing her head, keeping an eye on the girl in the doorway. He knew that she was Liz’s best friend and that she tended to overreact to new situations and she had not taken the news of the aliens very well. He figured that she was not going to like the fact that her best friend had been keeping this huge secret from her for years.

“She is going to hate me.” Liz whispered.

“Liz!” Maria yelled.

“Fine Maria. You heard what we said, we are witch’s.” Liz said looking down at her feet, thankful that Tyler did not let her go. Maria just stood there for a moment taking in the scene around her and how no one said just joking.

“AHHH!” She let out a high pitched scream loud enough to wake the people on Mars.

“Maria!” Kyle yelled shaking his friend to get her to stop screaming.

“Kyle, they are all on something I mean you know as well as I do that there is no such thing as witch’s because if there was that would mean that every other bad thing that people talk about is real.” She babbled.

“Maria they are telling you the truth, I am also a witch but a much less powerful one. Please Maria you have to calm down.” Kyle said.

“Calm down!” She yelled sounding outraged. “How can I calm down Kyle? My best friend just told me she is not normal she has been lying to me all of her life all of my life! She has never even thought about telling me her secret I mean I have a reason to be hysterical here.” Maria said her chest heaving from her anger.

“Maria did you ever think that maybe there were reason why I never told you like maybe because I knew you would react this way or the way you did when you found out that Max, Michael and Isabel were aliens. I did not want my best friend to look at me as some kind of freak, that is why Alex and I decided that we should not tell you.” Liz said, Maria just stood there looking hurt.

“Wait Alex knew?” She asked in a whisper.

“Yes, he found out two years ago when he saw me using my powers. The two of us talked and he was not freaked out he was fine with it he wanted to know everything he could about my powers and my family and all that we could do. We both agreed that you would not be able to handle it because you like your life normal. You might say that you are not normal and that you will never be normal but the truth is Maria you are normal and you like that. The fact that someone you are close to is different or freakish scares the hell out of you.” Liz said. Maria just looked down at her feet.

“Your right.” She whispered.

“What?” Liz asked wiping the tears from her cheeks.

“You were right, if you had told me two years ago about you being a witch I would have freaked out and done something worse then I was going to do to Isabel and the others when I found out they were not like us. I can see why you would not have wanted to tell me Liz it just hurts that I could not be there for my best friend the way she is there for me.” Maria said.

“Maria you are there for me.” Liz said giving her friend a hug, Maria held on tight closing her eyes. When the blonde reopened her eyes she saw four guys and a girl staring at her in confusion. Maria tapped Liz’s back to get her attention.

“Ah, Liz who are these people standing in your room and why is Max hiding in the corner?” Maria asked.

“He walked in on Liz and Tyler having sex.” Reid said slapping his hand to his mouth when he realized what he let slip. “Sorry guys.” Reid mumbled turning red. Maria looked at Liz her mouth opening and closing several times but no words came out.

“Oh this is not good she is never speechless.” Liz said her eyes wide.

“Who is Tyler?” Maria asked. Tyler looked between his girlfriend and her best friend not knowing what was going on.

“Liz?” Pogue asked. Maria looked at him and she studied him.

“Liz he is not your usual.” She said looking Pogue. Pogue and Liz both groaned.

“That is gross.” Pogue muttered.

“Why?” Maria asked not catching on.

“Pogue is my cousin Maria. This is Tyler.” Liz said pulling the brunette with striking blue eyes forward. Maria’s eyes popped out of her head at the sight of Liz’s boyfriend.

“Okay Liz he is your type.” Maria said.

“They are perfect for each other.” Kyle admitted.

“Wait, you two have had sex?” Maria asked taking a step back.

“Ah…”

“LIZ!” Maria yelled sounding scandalized.

“What?! I love him Maria I have known him all my life, he is like me so there is no secret there. He is sweet, kind, considerate, has great style and loves shopping, he loves me and my family loves him.” Liz said not noticing the grin forming on her boyfriends face.

“So how long have the two of you been dating?” Maria asked shooting looks towards the other boys in the room.

“We started dating last summer.” Liz said, Maria’s head whipped towards her so fast she was sure the blonde had whip lash, her green eyes were ablaze with fury.

“Liz you had a boyfriend and did not tell me? I thought you were dating Kyle last summer!” Maria yelled.

“We never dated.” Kyle said rubbing the back of his head.

“I saw the two of you kiss.” Maria said, that was the wrong thing to say. Tyler’s eyes changed to black and he looked hard at Kyle. Liz stood in front of her friend, her hands on Tyler’s chest preventing him from directly hitting Kyle.

“It was an innocent kiss between friends and nothing else, he would never make a move on me he knows I am not his. Please Tyler.” Liz said. When Liz said please his black eyes changed back to their stunning blue looking lost.

“Liz.”

“Tyler I swear. Remember how confused we were after we slept together we both tried to move on to different people but Kyle was not one of those people. Tyler you can’t get mad at every guy I have ever kissed if you did all of your friends would be dead.” Liz said.

“No I just want to hurt the ones that meant something to you.” He said breaking Liz’s heart.

“Guys take Max and go wait downstairs in the café.” Liz said as Caleb and Pogue roughly heaved Max off the floor, he was looking at the couple with contempt. Maria was pulled out of the room by Paige and Kyle as Reid closed the door.

“Tyler?” He turned to face her his cheeks slightly pink.

“It drives me crazy you know, knowing that Max kissed you, touched you. Every time I think about it my powers go out of whack and I blow things up. I can’t stand it Liz. You’re the mother of my kid and something inside of me screams kill whenever I think of someone touching you it has always been that way.” Tyler said. Liz pulled him into her arms leaning her head against his chest clinging to him.

“I know.” She whispered.

“I love you.” Tyler said kissing her. Liz looked up at him with tears in her eyes a sob racking her small frame.

“Baby what’s wrong?” He asked leading her to her bed.

“Tyler…”

“What?” He asked tucking a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear.

“I think I am pregnant.” Liz whispered. Tyler’s blue eyes widened he pulled her close quickly kissing the top of her head as she cried.

“Shh we are going to be alright. Liz we knew this was coming.” Tyler whispered.

“I know it’s just that I did not think that this was going to happen so soon.” Liz said sniffing. Tyler grabbed her face gently lifting her face up to meet his.

“Liz we have not exactly been careful.” Tyler said kissing her nose.

“I know.” She whispered.

“As a matter of fact I think we only used protection twice.” Tyler said.

“Yeah well I never really thought about the consequences.” Liz admitted burying her head into his neck. He rubbed her back kissing her ear knowing she was going through a wide range of emotions, he kind of saw this coming. Ever since the doctor visit he had been paying even closer attention to Liz and he noticed that she exhibited the signs of a pregnant woman.

“When do you get the test results back from the doctor?” Tyler asked.

“Tomorrow.” She said hugging tighter.

“Liz…are you angry with me for getting you pregnant?” He asked fearing her answer. She looked up at him her eyes wide, she gently cupped his face kissing his soft lips taking him by surprise.

“Never.” She whispered. He kissed her soundly on the lips.

“Tomorrow I am coming with you and Piper, if you are pregnant then we will go from there.” Tyler said.

“How are the others going to take this?” Liz asked.

“Well I know one thing for sure.” Tyler said.

“What?”

“If you are pregnant I will never be able to have another kid. Pogue is going to make sure of that.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for all of your replies I am so happy that you are liking this! I love reading what you all have to say! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 12: Dead Men Can’t Talk

Liz and Tyler made their way downstairs to see their friends, they decided they were not going to tell them anything until they knew for sure, after all there was no use worrying them for nothing. Liz sighed when she saw Max sitting in the booth looking sulky, she really did not want to deal with him at the moment but she knew that something had to be done.

“Hey guys.” Caleb said as the two emerged from the back room.

“You didn’t have sex did you?” Maria asked with narrowed eyes, Liz’s face went pink making Tyler laugh.

“Trust me if they had you would know.” Reid said.

“How?” Maria asked looking at him through narrowed eyes.

“Well for one you would have heard Liz, she has a set lungs that’s for sure, also Tyler would be sporting his silly little I just got some grin.” Reid said.

“This too weird.” Maria mumbled.

“Alright. Max here is the deal.” Liz said turning to the alien king.

“I did not tell your secret so you will not tell mine. If you even so much as think of blabbing this to Michael, Isabel or especially Tess I will make you loath the day you hatched because know this Max. The boys might be powerful but I have a hell of a lot more fire power then they do.” She said her eyes turning black.

“How can you be so sure your threat is going to work on me?” Max asked grinding his teeth not liking this new Liz one bit.

“Because if you do tell you should remember this, dead men can’t talk.” Liz growled.

“Liz what has happened to you? Where is the woman I love?” Max asked getting up to face Liz head on.

“You never loved me Max you loved the idea of me, you never really knew me. Every time I was with you I felt like I was suffocating and I can’t take it anymore. I don’t love you I love Tyler.” Liz cried. Max’s amber eyes darkened not liking the things Liz was saying. The alien king grabbed Liz by the throat lifting her off of her feet.

“Hey let her go!” Everyone yelled advancing on the two Pogue ripping Max’s hand off his cousin as Reid caught her to prevent her from getting hurt. Liz gasped for breath rubbing her neck, her eyes black form using her powers so that Max would not crush her throat. Max looked at Liz his eyes full of anguish when he realized what he had done.

“Liz…” Max was knocked off his feet by a body slamming him to the floor, he looked up and saw Tyler standing over him his blue eyes blazing with rage.

“Never.” Tyler grabbed Max by the collar and punched him in the nose breaking the offending thing.

“Touch.” Tyler ground out feeling a cheek bone break under his fist.

“My girlfriend.” Tyler said slamming his fist one final time into Max’s stomach. Reid pulled his friend off the alien king who was on the floor not moving.

“Did you kill him?” Kyle asked as if he was asking for the days specials.

“No he is just knocked out.” Tyler ground out pulling Liz into his arms, kissing the top of her head rubbing her neck.

“Leo!” Paige yelled using her magic to make sure the café blinds were drawn so no one could see in.

“What?” Leo asked orbing into the diner looking alarmed. He spotted Max on the floor and went to help him.

“Not him.” Paige said, Leo had only ever heard her that cold when she was possessed by the Source.

“What?” Leo asked.

“Heal Liz please make sure her throat is alright?” Paige asked motioning for Tyler to bring her forward. Leo could already see the hand forming around Liz’s neck and held his hand over the offensive mark.

“What is going on? Who is on the floor?” Leo asked.

“Max my ex he can heal himself. He does not deserve to be healed by you.” Liz said Maria suddenly lurched forward and started kicking Max. Reid quickly grabbed her by the waist lifting her off the floor as her limbs continued flailing around trying to get at Max to hurt him more.

“He hurt Liz?” Leo asked looking at the man on the floor and back to his friend.

“Yes.” Tyler said Leo suddenly smirked.

“What?” Paige asked knowing that when her brother had that look on his face he was up to no good.

“I have a really bad idea.” He said a large grin forming.

“Oh what?” Maria asked as she stopped moving, Reid reluctantly let her go afraid that the blonde girl was going to turn on him.

“I am whitelighter and we are given this dust that can make a person forget a time period. We can make Max forget he ever saw Tyler and the others and that you all are witch’s.” Leo said

“Do it.” They all said as if that was the most obvious course of action.

“I have a really bad idea.” Maria said. The others looked at her and she motioned them closer and told them her plan.

Leo sprinkled his dust and then Paige, Reid, Caleb, Pogue, Tyler and Leo left leaving Maria, Kyle, and Liz in the café with a healed and confused Max. “I mean come on Max this is stupid.” Maria said her hands on her hips looking displeased.

“What?” Max asked rubbing his head not knowing why he was on the floor.

“Breaking into my families diner!” Liz yelled.

“I broke in?” Max asked.

“Yes!” The other three yelled.

“We were upstairs when we heard the alarm, it looks like you unlocked the door but forgot to deactivate the alarm.” Kyle said looking angry.

“Oh god Liz I am so sorry it is just that I wanted to talk to you so badly. I do not even remember breaking in here.” Max said getting up off of the tile floor his eyes pleading with Liz to forgive him.

“Get out Max. This is too much for me I can’t handle this drama.” Liz said pointing to the door. With his head down Max left the café after the three were sure the alien left they jumped up and down excited that he bought it.

“Now we don’t have to worry about him knowing our secret.” Kyle said twirling Liz around making her and Maria laugh.

“Alright let’s get Alex over here we need a girls night.” Maria said. That night the four had a blast, Maria even convinced Kyle to put on a mud mask, it is her new background on her cell-phone.

It was Monday morning and Liz had to go to school, fun. Her parent’s were not home so she was free to go in late, Maria was going to pick her up after she was ready which was going to be after first hour was finished so she was going to miss her least favorite class, gym. “Hey babe.” Maria said bouncing into the bedroom view Liz who was flipping through a magazine. Liz got up and headed out with Maria.

“So girlfriend what time is your appointment with the doctor?” Maria asked.

“Leo is picking me up at 2:30 and then Tyler is meeting Piper and I at 3:00 and then the three of us are leaving for my 3:30 appointment.” Liz said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear nervous about what the doctor was going to say. She had a feeling she knew what was wrong but having him say it was going to be rough.

“Is Tyler going to stay with you then for the rest of the night?”

“Until seven then he has to go and finish his school work. Caleb is going to be babysitting the rest of the night.” Liz said as Maria made a face.

“That guy is too uptight.”

“Only about some things, normally he is a blast. His ex girlfriend really made him into a crank.” Liz explained.

“He seems to act a lot like Max.” Maria commented.

“At first glance he is but in many ways they are worlds apart, unlike Max Caleb does everything in his power to make sure I am happy, Max just cares about his idea of my happiness.” Liz sighed as they pulled into a parking spot and quickly made their way into school without any hall monitors catching them.

Lunch came slowly for Liz and as she made her way towards the lunch room the smell of today’s tuna caesural made her stomach turn. The closer she got the worse she felt until she finally she had to turn the other way and head for the bathrooms. Not looking to see who was in there Liz emptied the contents of her stomach. Sliding to the floor Liz jumped when someone knocked on her door.

“Liz?” Tess’s voice rang out.

“Tess.”

“What is wrong?”

“Tuna day.” Liz mumbled.

“I hear you on that one, just the smell makes me want to yack. I usually go and sit out in the stands so that I do not have to smell anyone who is eating that crap. Want to come and sit with me?” Tess asked Liz sat there for a second before she replied.

“Sure.” She had no idea what made her say yes but she felt compelled to get the heck away from the tuna.

The two girls sat in the stands looking out at the football field watching the gym classes run laps. “So how was your summer?” Tess asked.

“Great, I love visiting my aunt in Florida.” Liz said not liking how uncomfortable the silence was, she wished Maria would come and find her.

“There you are.” Maria said as Kyle and Alex trailed after her, Kyle grinning at Tess who blushed slightly at his look.

“Hey guys.” Liz said as the three flopped down all around the duo.

“So why are you two ladies out here?” Alex asked tossing Liz an apple juice and ham sandwich he picked up in the lunch line.

“Tuna smell.” Both girls said, Maria looked at Liz through a sharp eye but said nothing. Suddenly Liz’s phone went off not looking at who was calling Liz switched it onto speaker phone.

“Hey.”

“Liz take off your clothes and come to bed with me I am board!” A voice blared making people’s heads turn. Liz quickly fumbled trying to turn off the speaker.

“Liz?”

“Hold on Reid.”

“Wait you are actually doing it! Alright!” Reid said.

“No I am turning off the speaker since I am in the middle of a group of people.” Liz said as Maria slapped a hand over her mouth to prevent a laugh as her eyes watered, Kyle just shook his head at his cousins antics.

“Oh crap.” Reid said. The two spoke for the rest of lunch Liz rolling her eyes most of the time. Kyle had a feeling his cousin was making crude jokes to entertain her. Tess stared at Liz all through lunch wondering who the guy was on the phone with Liz and how the others seemed to know him. She also wanted to know how Liz was able to get out of the soap factory when she looked dead, she knew that the others had nothing to do with it.

“Tess class.” Kyle said waving his hand in front of her face, she blinked to regain herself and then joined the others as they headed back into the school.

Maria dropped Liz off after a long day of dodging Max and Michael to her empty home where Leo would soon pick her up. Liz felt as if a balloon was inflating in her stomach and was going to burst soon when Leo’s blue lights appeared. “Hey Liz.” He said opening his arms for her to step in and soon they were off. When the duo appeared in the kitchen Liz was met with the pleasant aroma of baking muffins. Sighing Liz plopped down at the kitchen next to Cole who slung an arm around her knowing she was having a long day.

“So kill anything good lately?” He asked.

“Nope, things in Roswell are usually pretty quiet.” Liz said.

“Lucky we get attacked at least once a week if not more.” Phoebe said from Cole’s other side, for once not jealous of the attention Cole was giving another girl. It probably had to do with her already knowing that Liz was taken.

“Hey.” Tyler said blinking into the kitchen startling Piper. Tyler grinned as he sat down next to Liz kissing her soundly as Cole released her into the arms of her actual boyfriend.

“Alright you two eat a muffin and then we can go.” Piper said shoving two plates in front of them, Tyler not one to turn down food dug right in, Liz more slowly.

It felt as if no time had passed since the muffin and the three of them sitting in front of the doctor at his office. Liz was not comforted by all of the certificates and awards on the doctors wall if anything it put her off to see someone brag that way. “Ah Miss. Parker, Piper, and guest.” The doctor said.

“This is my boyfriend Tyler Simms he is anxious to find out what is wrong with me.” Liz said.

“Well Liz I don’t think most people would call your aliment a problem. Liz your pregnant.” He said the words the young couple knew was coming. The two heard Piper clear her throat looking at the two teens.

“Please don’t tell my dad.” Both said making Piper laugh.

“Well Mr. Simms I can’t tell your father and due to doctor patient confidentiality I cannot tell Miss. Parker’s parents only strongly urge her to tell them as soon as possible. Now I would like to discuss your health and the baby’s health. You will need to start prenatal care…”

Liz and Tyler looked at one another knowing that it was not their fathers they had to worry about, it was Pogue.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thank you all so much for your reviews it makes me feel good to read what all you have to say! SnowyOwl-17 don't worry that was not a weird reply it was fun reading all of your comments! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 13: Show and Tell

Piper looked at the two teens across the kitchen table from here. Phoebe was sitting there with her mouth open, Paige was shaking her head, Cole was rubbing his eyes and Leo was staring hard at Tyler. The teen shifted in his chair not liking the feeling that he was on trial for murder or more like for getting Liz pregnant.

“No wonder the Source was so pissed.” Cole muttered.

“What?” Phoebe asked.

“Lately he has been acting harsh and will not listen to reason all he does is consult with his loyal demons and plot. It seems his worst fears are coming true, the child is coming. Liz with your baby’s powers you have the power to kill the Source by yourself, while you are pregnant you are immortal.” Cole said.

“Wait no one can kill her?” Piper asked.

“No one not even the Source himself.” Cole confirmed.

“Gee this is pleasant.” Liz muttered, Tyler grabbed her hand giving it a firm squeeze.

“You two having a child crossed two of the most powerful magical lines your baby would have been amazing but then Chase gave Liz his powers adding in two more ascended beings, Liz your child will be unstoppable because through you and Tyler the baby is going to have the power of three of the worlds most powerful magical lines.” Cole explained.

“Is that dangerous?” Tyler asked.

“Normally no but there are people out there who are not going to like so much power in one person they will see the child’s existence as going against everything they believe in. They are going to hunt you down and try to kill you.” Cole said.

“But you just said Liz is immortal.” Phoebe pointed out.

“Liz is while she is pregnant, when she gives birth all bets are off. They will hunt her and her child. Tyler since he is the father is also in grave danger as well as the other members of the Covenant and all those who protect the two.” Cole said.

“So because I am friends with them and all of you the Source is going to send demons after you?” Liz asked her does eyes filling with tears.

“Not just the Source is going to be angry Liz there are others out there.” Cole said.

“Liz sweetie we are always going to stick by you.” Paige said.

“We will not abandon you.” Piper agreed.

“Like I could really let anything happen to you or your friends, we are used to being attacked sweetie it is nothing new for us.” Phoebe said.

“I will use my contacts in the underworld to keep you informed on what is happening and give you and the others a heads up.” Cole said.

“The Elders will want to help as well.” Leo said, this time Liz was crying not because she was scared but because she was happy, happy that she had so many friends who were willing to be there for her.

“Babe, we are used to fighting it is what we were bred for, if anything you just made Reid’s day.” Tyler said.

“Tyler.” Liz said trying not to smile.

“Well it is the truth and we both know that Pogue…” He trailed off the color draining from his face.

“You okay there?” Phoebe asked.

“Pogue.” Tyler whimpered.

“What about him?” Paige asked.

“He is going to murder me.” Tyler said the fear evident in his eyes.

“Last check there Tyler you two were about the same on the power level.” Liz said.

“Not when it comes to you.” Tyler said.

“What?” Leo asked.

“Liz is like his little sister when he finds out he is going to rip my skin off.” Tyler said his voice cracking slightly, Liz bent over and kissed his cheek.

“No he will not because he knows that if he hurts you he will hurt me and that is something he will never do.” Liz said kissing his temple.

“Alright I need to get her home so you can finish your school work and do that girl crap with Maria.” Tyler said lifting her up. Piper, Phoebe and Paige hugged the two as Tyler blinked them out. The two appeared in Liz’s bedroom, her unmade bad glaring at her.

“I knew I should have made that this morning.” She muttered kicking off her shoes and crawling onto the bed Tyler coming after her and scoping her into his arms. He gently rolled her so that she was below him but he was not hurting her, she sat up slightly to kiss him.

“Why Miss. Parker I thought you had homework.” He said his blue eyes flashing his happiness.

“But Mr. Simms you seem so ready for me.” She said gently kissing him again.

“Well you would be right Miss. Parker I am ready for you.”

Maria was getting worried she had not heard back from Liz since she dropped her off at home and she was supposed to call her the minute she got back from her doctors appointment. It was not six and she was headed over to Liz’s to see what was wrong and why Liz had not returned her calls. Using her key Maria opened the back door of the café and made her way upstairs to the Parker’s apartment. Using her house key Maria let herself in, seeing that the living room was still dark she went towards Liz’s room where a crack of light shown through under the door. “Hey Liz why didn’t you…” Maria’s eyes widened at the sight in front of her. There was Liz thrashing around clutching to her the person above her, Tyler.

“Maria!” Liz shrieked, Tyler panicked and fell onto the floor in his haste to get away from Liz.

“Get dressed girlfriend I will be back later.” Maria said leaving the two to get cleaned up. When the door was closed Liz turned to Tyler who was clutching his chest to slow his breathing.

“You know her and Reid have the worst timing ever.” Tyler said.

“Trust me for Maria that was nothing.” Liz said giggling at the sight of her boyfriend so spooked.

“What?” He asked seeing her grin.

“You thought she was Caleb or Pogue.” Liz said laughing.

“I did. Man it is bad enough they know we are having sex but them catching us once was bad enough I do not want a repeat, my friends see enough of my ass already without a floor show.” Tyler muttered.

“Aw the poor baby.” Liz said in mock sympathy.

“Babe feel bad for me here!” Tyler said scrambling back on the bed pinning his girlfriend down.

“Nope.” Liz said with a giggle. Moving down her stomach Tyler hovered over the spot where his baby rested.

“Here that tiny, mommy does not feel sorry for daddy, she likes that uncle Pogue will hurt him.” Tyler said making Liz gasp.

“Liz!” Maria yelled breaking the sweet moment. The blonde burst through the door shocked to see her best friend and her boyfriend still in a state of undress but now it looked like Tyler was talking to Liz’s stomach. The blonde’s eyes narrowed, she did not care that Tyler was trying to scramble to put some clothes on all she cared about was the scene she walked in on.

“Maria?” Liz asked putting her clothes on never taking her eyes off of her friend who seemed to be deep in thought.

“How far along are you?” Maria asked in a whisper, Tyler was shocked by her question and missed his pant leg falling flat on his face.

“Are you alright?” Liz asked running over to him, Maria just stood there with her hands in her hips.

“Guys?” Maria asked.

“Alright I am a little over two months more like two months and five days.” Liz said.

“I figured as much.” Maria whispered.

“What?” Liz asked.

“Well Liz you were showing the signs of a pregnant woman not the flu. Besides I saw Tyler talking to your stomach that was a dead giveaway. Add in the fact that I knew the two of you were having sex it was a reasonable deduction.” Maria said.

“Maria, please you can’t tell anyone not even Alex you are the only one besides the Charmed Ones to know. Please Maria if you tell any of the guys they will be so angry.” Liz pleaded with her best friend.

“I don’t think she is going to tell Liz.” Tyler said after studying the blonde girl.

“He is right I am not going to deliver that kind of news. Normally I would just tell Liz this but since she is attached to your hip, Tyler, you are going to hear this as well. This is not a bad thing. Some people might think a teen pregnancy is the worst possible thing but it is not. Reid told me about your destiny and how you two were supposed to have a child. This means that someone up there knew that the two of you could handle this that the love you two share is strong enough to nurture another life. Don’t let the opinions of others bring you down. I know in the past I might have made you believe that I would abandon you in hard times but that is not the case here. Liz, Tyler I am going to stick with you two through this. Liz you are my best friend and just because you are going to have a baby does not change that.” Maria said.

The room was silent as the two teens absorbed what Maria had told them. They had expected anger and words of despair, not a pep talk. It was then that Liz realized that she really did have someone besides Tyler to depend on. Liz launched herself at her best friend hugging her close. Tyler looked at the two hugging friends feeling as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. It was one thing for the Charmed Ones to be on their side but to have someone Liz’s own age, her best friend, made it all the better. He knew in that moment that they really were going to get through this.

“I love you Maria.” Liz said.

“Love you too girlfriend and I will love girlfriends baby daddy.” Maria said winking at Tyler making Liz laugh.

“You are never going to let me live this down are you?” Maria asked.

“No way girlfriend you are having a sexy guys baby this is huge.” Maria said, Tyler just shook his head at the antics of his girlfriend and her best friend.

“Well ladies I will see you later, I have to go and do school work. Caleb will be here in about fifteen minutes.” Tyler said and he pulled Liz into a hug, kissing her goodbye.

“Ohh tall, dark and sexy is coming.” Maria laughed making Tyler roll his eyes.

“Maybe I should stay here then.” He mumbled.

“I think you are way sexier than Caleb, you have those gorgeous baby blues that make me melt, besides I think of him as a brother not a lover.” Liz said kissing him one last time before he blinked away.

Maria sat at Liz’s desk not wanting to sit on the bed she knew her friend and her boyfriend had just had sex. The thought just grossed her out so she preferred to sit someplace where she was almost positive they had not gotten it on.

“How are you feeling?” Maria asked.

“To be honest I am a little sick. It has not really sunk it fully yet that I am going to have a baby. Right now I am just trying to deal with all of this new information and these new feelings. I am also dreading telling Pogue and Caleb that I am pregnant.” Liz said looking down at her hands.

“Don’t envy you there.” Maria said.

“I am just worried that Pogue is going to hurt Tyler, he is going to be so mad. Then there is my dad Maria he is going to go mental, powers or no powers he will hunt Tyler down either that or he will sick my mother on him.” Liz said with a broad grin at the thought of her mother doing her father’s bidding.

“Oh I never even thought of Mr. Parker.” Maria said.

“Yeah not looking forward to that conversation too much.” Liz said letting out a deep sigh.

“Liz are you decent?” A voice asked from the other side of the door.

“Come on in Caleb.” Liz called back, Caleb’s head appeared around the corner assessing the possible danger, he saw none so he entered.

“Hey Lizzie.” Caleb said flopping onto her bed since her desk chair was taken.

“She had sex in that bed.” Maria said, Caleb flew off the bed like it was a bed of knives.

“A little more warning next time.” He said shuddering.

“It is not that bad Caleb.” Liz said laughing at his reaction as he sat on the floor against her window.

“I don’t fancy laying on a bed my best friends fooled around in.” Caleb said removing his jacket.

“Well I must be going, I have put off my math homework long enough. Take care of her chief.” Maria said giving Caleb a mock salute.

“Reid in a chicks body.” Caleb mumbled. Maria left leaving the two friends in silence.

“I don’t feel like doing homework right now, want to get out of here?” Liz asked jumping up from her bed looking eager.

“I could go for a walk, I have been sitting at a desk all day.” He said picking up his coat. Liz stopped him before he reached the door.

“Trust me this is Roswell, you will not need a coat at night.” Liz said pulling her friend after her out of her parents apartment and into the Roswell night. Liz sighed breathing in the fresh air twirling around making Caleb laugh. He put an arm around her as they walked around town and down the many streets, as the two reached the park Liz’s eyes suddenly lit up.

“Caleb…”

“Liz.”

“My legs hurt.” She whimpered hunching over slightly.

“What do you want?” He deadpanned.

“Be my horsey make me happy?” She asked with a pout, Caleb rolled his eyes but led her over to a bench for her to climb up. Soon Liz was on his back getting her piggy back ride around the silent park.

“Liz?” a voice rang out from the swings, it was Michael nursing a peach Snapple. He looked at the guy holding Liz close with contempt.

“Hey Michael, what are you doing out here?” Liz asked content to just stay on Caleb’s back and he was not complaining.

“Hank.”

“Oh. Want Caleb to give you a horsey ride?” Liz asked.

“Please no.” Caleb said.

“Yeah Parker I am going to have to pass on that one.”

“Alright thought I should offer to share my horsey he is so super! Well Michael talk to you later.” Liz said as Caleb walked off with a bouncing Liz on his back. In the distance Michael could hear Liz making Caleb make horse noises as he walked. Michael continued to watch the two not liking Caleb, he was a new guy and new guys always meant trouble.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone! Welcome those of you who are new to the story and the board! I am glad you are all liking this so far! Thanks so much for all of your feeback I love reading it! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 14: Not so Secret

School sucked. Normally she was all for school but since becoming pregnant it had become a place of torture. The smells were ungodly and the people unbearable. She did not think she could take another day of Pam Troy and Isabel making her life hell. She really needed Tyler. Sighing , Liz got up from her desk in AP bio and was permitted to leave class early. As she left bio Liz saw Max and Michael duck into the eraser room followed by Tess and Isabel.

“Probably an alien emergency.” Liz muttered as she left the school and went home where Pogue would be waiting to babysit her. Knowing her cousin if she was a moment late she was going to be in big trouble, ever since the incident with Chase he had become overprotective as if he feared someone was going to get her, and to think she had not even told him that his fears were justified since she was carrying the child the Source eagerly wanted out of the picture.

Liz burst through the doors of the café that Jose ran while her parents were away, which helped her out a lot since she had a job with the Congress woman. Liz walked right past Courtney who was eyeing her up to her apartment where her cousin was lounging on her couch, he sat up when she entered grinning at her.

“Tyler keeps calling to make sure I am here waiting for you.” Pogue said getting up to greet his cousin who threw her bags down and hugged her cousin who picked her up off her feet in a hug.

“I miss him already, but you help. Want to go to the park?” Liz asked her eyes lighting up.

“As long as I don’t have to give you a piggy back ride. It is one thing for Caleb to give you one but I am not carrying you around.” Pogue said crossing his arms.

“Please?” Liz asked giving him doe eyes. He groaned and motioned her over to the couch.

“Does your boyfriend do this?” Pogue grumbled, it was not as if Liz was heavy but she was his cousin, it was a bit on the weird side.

“No he lets me ride other stuff.” Liz giggled as he darted away from her to the other side of the room wiping off invisible scum from his body.

“Too much information Liz.” Pogue said not liking how his cousin continued to laugh.

“Just kidding Pogue, come on, please.” Liz said as he let her hop on his back. The two looked funny going down the stairs and out the backdoor down Main Street of Roswell.

“Hey Liz.” Alex said coming out of the local music store trying not to laugh at Liz on the back of her cousin looking all giddy.

“Alex!” Liz yelled making Pogue wince at her volume, she just patted his head and turned her attention back to Alex who was beat red form holding in his laughter. The two cousins looked comical especially Liz with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

“Taking her for a ride?” Alex asked finally letting his laugh out, Pogue turned his head glaring at his cousin, Liz kissed his cheek making her cousin relent.

“What Liz wants Liz gets.” Pogue muttered.

“And don’t forget it buster.” Liz giggled as Pogue faked dropping her making her squeal. She held on tighter almost choking him.

“Just kidding.” Pogue said grinning standing upright again with a pink cheeked Liz. Down the street the podsquad stepped out of the jeep looking at the three with interest.

“That is not the guy I saw last night but she was on that one the same way she is on this guy.” Michael said his eyes narrowing as Liz kissed the guys cheek.

“How does Alex know the guy?” Isabel asked not liking how she did not know everything about the human’s lives.

“We should go and find out, we need to know Max it is for our protection.” Tess said not liking that yet again Liz was receiving attention from a cute boy.

“I agree let’s go and speak with them.” Max said leading the way. Liz groaned into Pogue’s shoulder when she saw the four approaching.

“Alien alert.” She mumbled to the two boys making them look.

“Want me to put you down?” Pogue asked.

“No way they will expect me to talk if you do.” She said making her cousin laugh.

“Where is my Lizzie bear?” Pogue asked only to be swatted by Liz.

“Wait until my boyfriend gets here Mister. He is big and strong and will so kick your arse.” Liz said sticking her tongue out at Pogue.

“Yeah are we talking about my best friend who almost wet himself when I found out the two of you were dating?” Pogue asked his eyes dancing with mirth.

“Only because you walked in on us having sex.” Liz whispered as the group stopped in front of the trio. Pogue put on a tough face glaring down at Max. Now that Max was up close he had to admit he was a bit intimidated by the other guys size.

Pogue really wanted to kill the alien in front of him but since said guy remembered nothing of their encounter he was forced to grin and bear him. “Hey Liz, Alex.” Max said briefly nodding at the other boy who suddenly appeared guarded.

“Max.” Alex nodded sticking close to the two cousins. Not that he needed their protection or anything it was just that he preferred to let it be known that he was on Liz’s side in this.

“Who is your friend?” Isabel asked flirting with Pogue to get him to talk.

“Pogue.” He grunted not liking the blonde the moment he saw her, she reminded him too much of Sarah his best friends ex. He knew who she was from Liz and he knew to watch himself around her, not that he was afraid of her but he did not need her bothering him.

Liz hugged her cousin tighter not wanting to be close to them. “How do you know Liz?” Michael asked.

“What are you her father?” Pogue asked his cocky grin coming out. The spoiled little rich boy was coming out, he did not like Michael so the shield was coming up.

“I am a friend of hers and I don’t think Mr. Parker would appreciate Liz on the back of some strange guy.” Michael said.

“Well then I guess it is a good thing I am not some strange guy and Jeff knows me very well.” Pogue said.

“Hey Pogue.” Kyle said coming up to the group. He spotted the group down the street as he was getting out of his car to go into the local card store. He knew that the combination of Pogue and the aliens was not a good one and most likely Pogue would blow his fuse and beat the crap out of Max and Michael.

“Hey man.” Pogue said unable to do that guy handshake thing since he was too busy holding Liz.

“Liz how the hell did you get Pogue to give you a piggy back ride?” Kyle asked laughing.

“Well I gave him my doe eyes. Caleb was much easier to manipulate.” Liz pouted.

“So that was the guy with you last night?” Michael asked.

“You were with Caleb last night?” Pogue asked pretending to be all offended.

“I can’t spend all of my time with you I have three others to give my love to. Caleb needs closeness, Reid needs a playmate, and Tyler needs love. I have to give all of you equal attention.” Liz said pinching Pogue’s cheek.

“Well you spend way more time with Tyler.” Pogue said.

“Shut up.” Liz said hitting her cousin telling him to let her down. Once Liz was on her feet she had to regain the feeling of her legs. Tess glared at how beautiful Liz looked next to Pogue the two of them glowed next to each other, the perfect blend. They had similar features like their noses and lips and smile which was probably why Liz chose Pogue.

“How long are you and your friends staying in Roswell?” Max asked.

“As long as Liz wants us.” My friends and I are staying a few towns over where my family owns a place so we are all within driving distance of Liz.” Pogue said hoping that the aliens would not find out that he and his friends actually attend Harvard several states away.

“So how do you know Liz?” Tess asked.

“We go way back.” Liz said not wanting to give too much away, right now she had the upper hand in the situation and after this summer she wanted to keep that upper hand.

“Back to diapers. She was always with me, baths, bed, and everywhere else. I remember our moms taking a picture of the five of us in the bath when I was four and she was two. Our moms still swear that it is the worlds cutest picture. Personally I think that it was just a way for our mothers to push Liz on lover boy.” Pogue said making Liz turn beat red at the mention of her relationship with Tyler.

“Nice bring that up.” She played it off.

“Liz you are seeing someone?” Isabel asked.

“Yes.”

“Who?” Michael asked.

“None of your business, she does not owe you an explanation.” Pogue said putting his arm around his cousin leading her away. Liz looked over her shoulder at the aliens and her two friends before turning away.

“What is his story?” Max asked Kyle and Alex the moment the two were out of ear shot.

“They are extremely close, he thinks of her like a little sister and would do anything for her.” Alex said.

“He also has a short temper and is known for starting fights, he is someone you guys want to stay away from. He does not know you and will think that your constant presence is a threat and he will go after you, watch yourselves around him.” Kyle warned.

“Speaking from experience?” Isabel asked.

“Yes.” Kyle said walking away leaving only Alex with them.

“Kyle is right it would be wise not to make any of them angry they are all known to hairpin triggers.” Alex said.

“How well do you know them?” Michael asked.

“Let’s put it this way, I have known Liz practically all of my life and she has known them all of her life. I know their favorite foods and color.” Alex supplied.

“Can we trust them?” Isabel asked.

“That is a tricky question.” Alex said scratching his head trying to skirt away from the four aliens.

“Not really, are they against us? Are they going to cause us problems?” Tess asked.

“Yeah see there is the tricky part. See they are not bad guys but they are very protective of Liz almost to a fault. They see Max as the guy who tore her heart out and that they see as the ultimate evil, they will cause problems for you if you keep on going after Liz. She is the one person that can make all of them crazy enough to go after you.” Alex said before he quickly scurried away.

“What do you think he meant by that?” Michael asked.

“I think that was Alex’s way of telling us that these guys are evil and that they have him too scared to come right out and tell us. He was trying to tell us something, I think they are aliens and that they have been controlling Liz.” Max said Tess and Michael looked at him as if he had grown a second head.

“What makes you think that?” Tess asked not seeing how he could have come to this conclusion.

“Think about it guys, we have known Liz since elementary school and she has never once mentioned these guys and we have never seen them around Roswell before and they claim they have been life long friends. I think we are dealing with those skins Nasedo was talking about.” Max said, he did not see Tess roll her eyes next to him.

“Max I think we would have sensed something if they were evil aliens.” Michael said.

“Yeah Nasedo was teaching me how to reach out and see who a person is and well I was trying it on them and they don’t feel very alien at all.” Tess said not mentioning the odd power source she felt coming off of Liz, Kyle and that Pogue guy.

“I say we keep an eye on them.” Isabel said, Michael and Tess knew that there was nothing they could do but neither could shake the feeling that they were stepping into a very sticky situation.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks everyone so much for all of your replies I love reading all of them! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 15: Confessions
She had a bad feeling, a very bad feeling. She had momentarily touched the Congress woman’s hand when she felt this cold presence in the back of her mind, it felt like death and pain but at the same time it had a feeling of love. Pulling her hand away she stared at her boss in question not knowing if that was her she felt in her mind.

“Liz?” Whitaker asked.

“Sorry I am just spacing today. I will get these mailed out today.” Liz said giving her a super smile. Pogue had dropped her off at work after they left the podsquad, he was not all that happy to be leaving her there but he was helpless to do anything but wait around the corner at a restaurant where he could rush to Liz’s aid if she needed it.

Liz looked at the door her boss had just entered, a frown on her face. She knew that presence must have been her boss because the moment they stopped touching it went away. There was also this almost signature like energy floating around and it felt like her boss. Sighing Liz pulled out her cellphone and texted her cousin. Letting him know that she had news later. Liz quickly finished her work and left the office as soon as possible wanting to get away from that feeling.

“What is it what happened?” Pogue asked neither cousin seeing Isabel sitting in a booth a few feet away having followed Pogue. She knew something was wrong with the guy and she wanted to find out what.

“My boss something is off with her Pogue, she felt like death and pain. Pogue when she touched me I received feelings similar to those I got from Chase, she is not a friend of ours.” Liz whispered but Isabel could still hear her and she really wanted to know who this Chase guy was that had the two so scared.

“We need to tell the others about this.” Pogue said pulling her out of the restaurant, Isabel left some money on the table and went to follow them. She was too interested to back out now.

The Underworld

They were all useless, none of them ever did exactly what he asked. Staring at his feet were two demons he had following the Charmed Ones to see if they had any contact with the girl Liz Parker only for them to be caught by the sisters, they were almost vanquished, but one of the shape shifters he had following them did produce some very helpful information.

“So she is pregnant.” He stated the demon in front of him nodded. He hated to use him but he knew that he must it was the only way to get what he wanted. He knew that aside from stepping in himself now that the only way he was going to be able to get to the witch was through him. Normally he would never bring back a demon who had been vanquished since they were stupid enough to be caught but this was a special occasion. Walking over to the molten pit in the floor that exposed the pits of hell the Source waved his hand over it summoning to him the tortured demon who flew out of the pit moments later looking charred and hostile.

“I have an assignment for you.” The Source said, the demon fell to his knees a smile forming on his face at the thought of being able to use his powers once more.

“Anything my lord.” The demon said in his silky voice.

“I need you to go after Liz Parker, Tyler Simms, Caleb Danvers, Pogue Parry, Reid Garwin, and the Charmed Ones.” The Source said.

“As you wish my lord.” The upper level demon said ready to shimmer away to plot his work.

“Oh and Barbas…”

“Yes my lord?” The fear demon asked.

“Make sure to play with them first.” The Source said making a grin spread across the face of his demon who shimmered away. Yes now he was happy, he knew that there was one thing that no one was immune to, fear.

Roswell

Isabel pulled a move Michael would be proud of she snuck into Liz’s house, more specifically she is using the powers Tess taught her to use to blend in to her surroundings. Liz, Kyle, Alex, Maria and that Pogue guy were there and Pogue was on the phone with someone asking them to get to Liz’s quickly. Moments later three people suddenly appeared in the room, Isabel almost screamed but she knew she had to be careful because they could still hear her. The boys screamed danger, one approached Liz pulling her towards him giving her a sound kiss.

“What is going on?” Reid asked.

“Whitaker, Liz’s boss. She is a potential threat. According to Liz she feels like Chase.” Pogue said.

“Is it possible they are related?” Kyle asked.

“No.” Caleb said when blue lights filled the room, there stood three women and two men all looking worried.

“Who are we going to kill?” One of the men asked. Isabel thought he looked rather cute but she really wanted to know who these people were and how they could get into the room like that. It looked like her and Max were right, these people were evil aliens.

“No one at the moment Cole but when the time comes your first on the mailing list.” Reid said making Maria laugh.

“As long as we are clear on that. I would have loved to have gotten in a round with Max but of course I was not called in you let Maria and Tyler have all the fun.” Cole said. Isabel stood there confused, Max never mentioned having met these people, he said he had never seen Liz with any strangers and yet these people were saying that he had a confrontation with two of them, and Maria none the less.

“okay guys here is what you need to know. Today at work I was handing my boss something when our hands touched and then the next thing I know I feel this cold presence in the back of my mind like someone was trying to probe my mind. They felt dead and harsh but underneath it all there was this twisted sense of love and loyalty. I knew that she was the one trying to enter my mind but when she met resistance she gave up and moved away.” Liz said.

“She has to be someone pretty powerful to have the ability to enter someone’s mind. That is a rare gift and one that is misused quite a bit. I don’t think she is a witch though because the Elder’s have all mind readers and telepaths.” Leo said.

“True and not many demons have that power and none of them are female. The Source does not wish for many of his followers to be able to read his mind and the minds of others at will, there are maybe three demons who are not vanquished who have that power.” Cole said. Isabel was confused she had no idea why they were all talking about witch’s and demons none of it made sense to her. They were aliens and she knew that but why they did not come out and call themselves aliens was beyond her.

“Did she realize you were purposely blocking her?” A brunette with brilliant blue eyes asked, Isabel was shocked to see his arm was still around Liz.

“I don’t think so I think she was more shocked then anything that she was unable to get in I don’t think she thought about why.” Liz said.

“Is it possible that she is an alien?” A woman with long curly brown hair asked, she appeared to be the oldest out of everyone.

“That was my guess. Problem is that if she is that means I am going to get sucked right back into that abyss when I worked so hard to get away from all things alien.” Liz said. Isabel could not help but be offended by Liz’s comment.

“Are we going to inform the others?” Alex asked, Isabel felt like screaming, how could Alex of all people think of betraying her. She did not like this new side of him, he was independent and not so willing to be used. It was like these people gave him strength to stand up for himself and speak his mind.

“I vote for a big fat no.” Maria said making Reid laugh. Isabel stood there transfixed as she saw invisible sparks fly between the two blondes, she thought that Maria was with Michael, none of this made any sense to her.

“We keep them in the dark until we know more. There is no sense in involving them into our problems.” Caleb said, Isabel had, had enough and she quietly stormed out of the Parker’s apartment glad that she had followed her gut and followed Liz and her friend. It seems like they were all trying to hide things from her and her friends and that was not something she was going to stand for. She was going to make sure they were all put into their place after all she was their princess and they had to listen to her and her family. It never donned on the blonde that she might have just bitten off more then she could chew.

Back inside Liz and Tyler were quietly whispering to each other eyeing the three boys and Alex. They were the only ones in the room who did not know that Liz was pregnant and both agreed that it was time to tell them. Liz was more nervous than Tyler who was worried that Alex was going to kick him and the others barbeque him alive.

“Um guys Tyler and I have something to say.” Liz said as she and her boyfriend stood up. The Charmed Ones, Cole, Leo, and Maria all shifted in their seats knowing what was coming. Kyle sat there confused, Alex looked happy, and the other three boys looked curious.

“What’s up?” Reid asked.

“Um you might want to sit down.” Phoebe said, Liz gave her a thankful smile.

“Why?” Caleb asked folding his arms over his chest in an intimidating stance.

“You need to sit because I want you to.” Liz said and the three boys sank into the couch giving Liz and Tyler the floor.

“I am pregnant.” Liz blurted out. The room was like a morgue, deathly silent. A wide range of emotions flashed across their faces. Alex’s emotions were the most visible, he mostly looked upset and worried. He looked between his two friends not knowing what to do and say, he turned to Maria who was looking at her hands.

“You knew?” He asked.

“I told her.” Liz whispered.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Alex asked hurt.

“Because I did not want to disappoint you.” Liz whispered. Alex slowly got up off the floor and walked over to the two, he pulled Liz into a gentle hug, glaring over her shoulder at Tyler as he mouthed, ‘Your dead’.

“Of course I am not mad at you.” Alex said while shooting daggers at a now worried Tyler. The normally soft and fluffy Alex was looking to hurt him this did not bode well for the other four.

Kyle sat there looking at his hands not wanting to be the first to blow. Reid was hunched over his elbows on his knees, his head bowed. His silence scared Tyler the most, his best friend was never quiet. Caleb and Pogue were the worst of all, Tyler backed up seeing their hard expressions.

“It might be destiny for the two of you to have a baby but that did not mean to go out and get her pregnant now.” Caleb said standing up, his hurt glaring in his eyes.

“Hey I know this already.” Tyler said.

“No attitude from you.” Kyle said standing up, Tyler looked at the two not liking his odds.

“Hey boys it takes two here so if you are going to get mad at him I deserve it as well it is not like he forced me to get naked in bed with him.” Liz said.

“Oh too much information.” Alex said laying his head on the coffee table looking beyond disgusted.

“I knew that this was coming but it does not stop the shock.” Reid said from his place on the couch, so far he was the only one of the boys to not blow a fuse, he just looked shocked.

“We know that, we were shocked by this too but like you said it was destiny so in the back of our minds we knew that eventually we were going to have a baby.” Tyler said.

“Besides when was the last time they used protection?” Phoebe asked Cole slapped a hand to her mouth. Every head whipped their way in the room, Piper groaned at her sister’s big mouth.

“Is this true? Do you two seriously not use protection?” Alex asked his cheeks red from anger, it was scary seeing the normally calm Alex roaring mad.

“Yes, we were never very careful.” Liz admitted looking down at her feet. Liz looked up and towards her cousin who was still silent on the couch, his face void of any emotion.

“Pogue?” Kyle asked noticing the catatonic guy.

“Pogue?” Tyler asked slowly approaching his friend. It happened so fast none of them saw it coming, Pogue flew off the couch tackling Tyler to the floor, putting him in a headlock, his eyes wild.

“You got my cousin pregnant you moron I am going to choke the life out of you.” Pogue said as Tyler tried to pry his arm off but it would not budge. The others raced towards the duo but it seemed like nothing they did worked, Pogue was stronger then they thought. Tyler’s face started to turn red making Liz scream. Tyler’s eyes turned black as he ripped Pogue’s arm off him, pinning Pogue to the floor, his eyes turned back to normal.

“I get that you are angry man but knock it off.” Tyler gasped. Pogue looked up at him with cold eyes.

“You got the only girl besides my mother I actually trust pregnant you ruined her life, you are dead to me.” Pogue ground out. Tyler released Pogue as if he had burned him and he backed up towards Liz looking lost. Liz looked at her cousin tears in her eyes.

“Pogue?”

“I have to go.” He said blinking away. Liz stood there in the center of the room shaking her breathing short and shallow. Tyler approached her just as she let out a heart wrenching sob erupted from her tiny body breaking the rooms collective hearts. She almost fell to the floor but Tyler caught her in time.

“He hates me.” She sobbed into Tyler’s chest, he held her close kissing her head knowing that if Pogue’s words tore him up they were killing Liz. Maria turned to Reid for help but he was nowhere to be found and neither was Caleb. Maria turned to the others to see if they knew where the others went.

“They went after Pogue.” Piper supplied as Tyler carried Liz to her room, she was not holding together well at all. She had just lost the only person closer to her than Tyler, someone she considered a brother.

Harvard

He slumped down onto his bed and brought his knees up to his chest. He knew his leaving hurt her more than anything and that killed him. He did not want to hurt her only Tyler. Realizing what he had done Pogue started crying and that was how his friends found him. For the first time in years Pogue Parry cried.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks everyone for your replies I love reading them! For those of you where this is your first time reviewing any fic I am very happy thanks so much! For those who review often thanks a lot I love readng your replies it means so much when I see all of you reviewing! Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 16: Broken

Reid appeared in the Parker apartment later that night looking tired and worn down. Maria was asleep on the couch, sighing he lifted her up smirking when she curled into him. “Hey where do you live?” Reid asked.

“She lives on Rose Park Street 3433.” Alex said from the floor, his eyes were still closed.

“Thanks man.” Reid said.

“Don’t blink directly into her house or her mother will flip. Knock on her front door say she fell asleep at Liz’s and you brought her home so that she would not worry.” Alex said as the blonde blinked away.

Reid looked up at the quaint home in front of him and smirked down at the blonde who was dead asleep in his arms. Carrying her up the steps, Reid used his elbow to ring the doorbell. A woman in a tight red silk bathrobe came to the door with a man in a white T-shirt and boxers trailing behind her.

“Maria?” Amy asked horror crossing her face at the sight of her baby girl passed out in the arms of some strange blonde boy.

“Reid?” Jim Valenti asked from behind Amy looking bewildered at the sight of his nephew on his girlfriends front steps.

“Maria fell asleep at Liz’s house, I offered to take her home.” Reid said as Amy made room for Reid to carry her inside.

“Jim how do you know this boy?” Amy hissed as Reid deposited Maria on her bed.

“Amy meet my nephew Reid Garwin. Reid this is my girlfriend Amy Deluca Maria’s mother.” Jim said, the blonde gave his most charming smile which slipped quickly as he let out a yawn. Jim just shook his head at his nephew knowing that the kid was working overtime with school and Liz.

“Go get some sleep Reid.” Jim said patting the teen on the back.

“I plan on it. Nice meeting you.” Reid said to Maria’s mom.

“Same here and thanks for bringing her home.” Amy said smiling as she watching the young blonde walk away. Once Reid turned the corner he blinked away back to Liz’s house where he was going to crash for eternity.

Pogue stared up towards Liz’s balcony wanting so badly to go to his cousin, he heard her cries stop an hour ago but he was too afraid to go in there. He knew that he had put her through hell and made her feel utterly horrible and it tore him apart knowing that. He could not let her go on thinking he hated her because that was the exact opposite of the truth. She was his sister and he needed her to know that, he did not care if Tyler would not let him see her, he would take care of that obstacle, right now he just wanted to make sure his cousin knew that he loved her and that he did not hate her for having a baby. Climbing up Pogue gently opened the window. He looked around and heard the shower running, knowing that it was Tyler he gently crept towards a sleeping Liz.

“Lizzie.” He whispered gently shaking her shoulder. Her large brown doe eyes gently opened, clearing away the fuzz. She sat up quickly when she saw it was Pogue.

“Pogue.” She said choking back tears that wanted to be let out.

“I am sorry, I did not mean to make you cry I was never angry with you. I was more mad at myself then anything. I left because I was afraid I was going to really hurt someone.” Pogue said, Liz started cry.

“I thought you hated me.” She cried.

“Liz you are my cousin, my sister, I could never hate you. I love you Lizzie bear.” He said letting out a grunt as Liz threw herself at him hugging him tight.

“I love you too Pogue, I was just so upset that you abandoned me.” Liz cried.

“I am always going to be here for you Liz. I knew that this day was coming just not this soon.” Pogue said.

“Don’t leave me again.” She mumbled into his shoulder.

“You know I won’t. Besides this kid needs a cool uncle, after all he has Alex, Kyle, Reid and Caleb to screw him or her up the little one needs at least one sane person.” Pogue said laughing as Liz hit him in the shoulder. Liz looked over towards the bathroom and saw Tyler in a black towel leaning against the door-jam watching the two. His face was passive but Liz knew that he was fighting a war of emotions. What Pogue had done to him earlier and said to him killed him. Liz knew that their relationship was going to need some serious work.

“Simms get your arse in here already.” Pogue called. Silently Tyler came into Liz’s room quickly pulling on pants before he sat on Liz’s other side. Liz released Pogue as Tyler pulled her into his lap not wanting to let her go.

“Tyler I was a complete and utter ass to you. I am sorry but I know that does not help at all. You have been my best friend since diapers and I have always thought of you as a brother. I know what I said hurt and if I could I would take it back. You could never be dead to me. I was angry that I was no longer the only protector in Liz’s life. Sure she has her dad but he was never me and the other two are more like best friends then brothers.” Pogue took a deep breath looking around the room to compose himself.

“When you started dating Liz I feared that when she had you she would no longer need me in her life that I would be replaced, but that did not happen she still looked to me for advice and wanted me around. Now though when I found out the two of you were going to have a baby everything just crashed around me because I realized that Liz was not going to need me, she had you, the father of her baby. More and more lately she looked to you for comfort and support and I was no longer her favorite I was just the brother, no longer the best friend and confident. I was jealous that you took my best friend away.” Pogue admitted, the couple was silent taking in what he had said.

“Here I was jealous of you.” Tyler finally said, making Pogue look up.

“What?”

“I was always jealous, even when we were kids of your relationship with Liz. Granted I knew you two were cousins but I wanted to be that close to her where we could practically read each other’s minds but it never came. Pogue I can’t take her away from you just like you couldn’t take her away from me, she is with both of us but in different ways. She is always going to be your best friend and cousin.” Tyler said finally understanding his friends actions.

“I know that now but earlier tonight it was as if my worst fears were coming true.” Pogue said.

“Oh you guys.” Liz said crying. Both guys pulled her into a hug. “Sorry I normally don’t cry.” Liz blubbered.

“Get used to cuz.” Pogue said making Tyler laugh.

“Forgiven?” Pogue asked sticking out his hand.

“Forgiven.” Tyler said giving his best friend a warm smile.

“Great, now can I get back to sleep please I am so tired and even though tomorrow is Saturday I need my beauty sleep.” Liz said. Pogue kissed her head and left the room to crash on the couch, apparently the others had already left.

“Hey baby I need to get back to school I have a paper due tomorrow and a test to study for.” Tyler said kissing her soundly tucking her into bed before he blinked away. Sleep soon overtook the young brunette.

Max walked in the shadows of Roswell trying to get to her place without being seen, the last thing he needed was for one of those guys she was with to see him and alert Liz. She did not need yet another reason to be angry with him. He hated that she had moved on so quickly. Smiling when he saw her ladder under her balcony Max silently made his way up to her balcony and he slipped into her room. He sucked in a breath at the sight of Liz on her bed, one of her golden legs sticking out of her white sheets.

He went over to her and knelt beside her bed not wanting to wake her, he pulled her small hand into his large ones, gently kissing her knuckles. He was startled when he did not feel the connection between them instantly flare, looking around to see if anyone was close he gently used his powers to bring the connection to life.

It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, he was an outsider looking in on the scene before him, almost like dream walking but he felt that it was a memory of Liz’s. He saw her running down a gravel road lined with trees heading towards a home in the distance. The home looked old, if he had to venture a guess around the early sixteen hundreds, candles lit a few windows giving the home an ominous feeling. He wished he could tell her to turn away that the house did not feel safe but he knew that since this was a memory he was helpless to do anything but watch the scene unfold before him.

Liz stopped and sighed at the sight of the building, turning behind her checking to see if she was being followed she went through the old wooden gat towards the home slowly walking up the worn path. Using her key Liz let herself in. Max stood there baffled as to why Liz would have a key to the place but he followed her in anyway when the scene shifted and he was in a dark entrance. Before him was an old winding staircase and on his right and left there were halls. Liz went to the right and turned down a narrow hall lined with old photo’s and oil paintings at the far end. It looked as if the most recent photo was from the time the camera was invented. Max noticed that they were heading towards the end of the hall where flickering light spilled into the hall. Liz warily entered the room, Max following.

There on an ancient green couch that was incredibly well preserved for its age sat a teen reading an old book, he appeared to be about half way through. He suddenly looked up his electric blue eyes shocked Max. Liz on the other hand seemed to know the teen, she smiled at his presence and entered the room farther. “Fancy seeing you here.” Liz said her white teeth showing in her radiant smile. The other teen just smirked at her eyeing her short black skirt and red tank top.

“Same goes for you Liz, I thought you were going with Reid to the end of the beach party.” The teen said.

“Tyler, the key word in that sentence was that I went with Reid.” Liz said making Tyler laugh.

“Blonde girl big boobs caught his attention huh?” He asked.

“Oh yeah leaving me alone to be mulled by Arron Abbot. I literally had to run to get away from him and my closest safe haven was here.” Liz said.

“I am going to kill Reid for leaving you like that.” Tyler said snapping his book shut.

“Not like I did not expect this to happen but I did not count on Abbot showing up. Mind if I stay here for awhile, he was following me and I do not want to take the chance of him catching me as I walk back to Pogue’s.” Liz said.

“Why would I mind? Besides this is your home to.” Tyler pointed out which only confused Max more. This definitely did not look like the type of place Liz’s parents would ever live.

“Well you were here first obviously hiding out from something and I did not want to intrude.” Liz said.

“I am actually here hiding from Caleb, he wants me to go to the party with him but I am not up for that tonight.” Tyler said.

“Where is Gorman?” Liz asked.

“Up stairs with Mr. Danvers the two are asleep.” He said.

“How is he doing?” Liz asked.

“The same, but the new meds he is on are taking away some of the pain. It is a good thing Gorman knows how to create all of the balms and potions he does otherwise we would have already lost Mr. Danvers.” Tyler said.

“Poor Caleb, this must kill him and his mother.” Liz whispered.

“It used to, but Caleb looks at the glass half full. His mom though, she is doing worse.” Tyler said.

“I noticed the increased drinking, man Caleb got the short stick.” Liz sighed.

“I know. So want to find a book to read? I know you have been dying to get in here all summer but the others have been eating up your time.” Tyler said with a wide grin as Liz’s face lit up.

“Is it that obvious?” She asked.

“Only to me.” He said.

“Well partner in crime, any suggestions?” She asked.

“Yeah, blue binding, third shelf on the left, ninth shelf up.” Tyler said as Liz went over to the ladder to reach said book, she could see it from the ground, the wording had long since faded from the binding of the book. Even on the ladder she was too short to reach it, she hated that men had created this study, it was too high for a short person like her to reach. Standing on her tiptoes Liz reached for the book only to loose her footing and slip from the ladder, letting out a scream Liz fell.

Max ran to try and catch her but Tyler caught her before she hit the floor, knocking them both to the floor, Liz sprawled on top of him. “Are you alright?” Tyler asked.

“Thanks to you, yes.” Liz said breathing hard. Max did not like the way this memory was turning out, the two on the floor were much too close for his comfort and he could practically feel the sparks ignite between the two. It was as if their lips were magnets as they slowly came together in a gentle kiss. Max could tell that it was the first time the two had ever been like this with one another by how slow and tentative they were. Unfortunately for him their uneasiness did not last between the two and the two kissed with far more passion than Max had ever seen.

Max was startled as the scene shifted before him, they were now in a dark room lit by a small fire, the central point in the room was a gigantic bed with large wood carvings all over it. The room had an odd feeling about it that Max could not describe, it felt old and as if there was this ancient life force about it and filled with secrets. The two on the bed though did not seem to feel uneasy in the room, they actually did not seem to be aware of much. Max felt rage bubble within him at the sight of the two. Tyler had Liz’s foot in his hands and he was kissing her instep moving up her leg. Max turned away not wanting to watch. He tried to pull out of Liz’s memory but he found himself unable to move.

Max sat in the far corner of the room as far away from the couple as possible and had to witness Liz loosing her virginity to Tyler. His heart ached at the sight of the two. His Liz was loving another man, their closeness unnerved him, the way Tyler knew her body unnerved him. Suddenly Max felt himself being pulled from the memory.

Max gasped for breath as he regained his bearings. Someone cleared their voice catching his attention. It was that Pogue guy and some blonde guy was standing next to him, both of them looking less than thrilled. “See anything interesting?” A voice rang from the bed. Max turned and saw Liz sitting up in bed looking less than thrilled.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 17: A New Fear

Liz glared at her ex who was on the floor looking guilty, she had a feeling that it was him in her mind as she remembered the time she first slept with Tyler, the fact that he dared enter her mind infuriated her to no end. Pogue looked ready to pound Max into a thin paste, finding him in her bedroom was not something he was going to take lightly a second time. Reid on the other hand looked just plain old disgusted at the thought of Max in Liz’s room holding her hand and messing with her while she slept. It was in Reid’s mind the ultimate invasion of someone’s privacy.

“Liz you cheated on me.” Max whispered shocking the room.

“What?” She asked.

“I saw you sleep with that Tyler guy, how the hell could you do that to me, to us?” He asked getting up off the floor.

“Well Max, how the hell could you invade my privacy like that? Those were my private memories and you just walked right into my mind and messed around with it.” Liz snapped.

“Liz I saw you and him, how can you just sit there like that and not even feel a little bit guilty for what you have done?” Max asked his face ugly as it was contorted in anger.

“Feel guilty! Max how could I feel guilty about sleeping with someone I love? Besides Max the memory you barged in on was from before we were together.” Liz said getting out of bed.

“Wait you were not a virgin when we dated?” Max asked.

“Oh what kind of question is that?” Pogue asked grabbing Max by his shirt and pulling him away from Liz.

“A valid one. I can’t believe she slept with some other guy. Let me guess she has slept with the two of you as well.” Max said not caring how harsh he sounded. Pogue and Reid looked livid not to mention disgusted at his comment.

“Not that it is any of your business but that is gross man, Liz is my cousin.” Pogue growled.

“Max, you cause way too many problems.” Reid said looking angry.

“Me? I am not the one trying to break Liz and I up. You two and your friends are going to great lengths to make sure Liz and I are not together. Besides I know that you all are hiding things from my friends and I. That’s right I know all about your secret little meetings.” Max said looking triumphant.

“What did you have Isabel or Tess follow us?” Liz asked.

“No Isabel followed you on her own free will and it is a good thing she did because otherwise we would have been left in the dark. You knew that our enemies were here and yet you chose to keep it quiet.” Max said.

“Wow it looks like Isabel did more than spy, but if she had listened she would have heard the part where we are not sure if they are your enemy or not and we did not want to tell you because we did not want to worry you if it was nothing. Isabel had no right to go spying on us.” Liz said her hands on her hips.

“Liz if it involves our safety then we have a right to do whatever we want.” Max said.

“Want to bet on that one Max.” Pogue said.

“I am your king you will not speak to me like this.” Max said.

“Yeah you are not my kind.” Pogue said grabbing Max by the collar of his shirt he pulled the alien king out of his cousins bedroom and down to the backroom of the café. “Stay the hell of away from my cousin, her friends and my friends. Get it through that thick head of yours that you are not wanted around here. If I catch or hear you or any of your little friends are spying on us you will be sorry.” Pogue said pushing Max out the back door. Max stood there staring at the backdoor in shock, he could not believe that one of his own people had kicked him out. Using his powers Max opened the door again and barged in to find a very pissed off Reid and Pogue.

Reid threw the first punch enjoying the sound of flesh hitting flesh. He knew that he did not do any serious damage but he was willing to fix that. Reid with a little aid from his powers punched Max in the stomach sending him flying into couch in the break room. Max stumbled to get up, using his powers he sent a small blast at the two boys thanks Tess silently for teaching them all how to use their powers over the summer. He stared in horror at the two teens in front of him, their eyes were now jet black and Pogue was holding the energy blast in his hand looking very angry.

“You really think that this wimpy thing was going to hurt us. Chase could throw better than that and he is dead.” Reid said.

“You killed one of my people?” Max asked remorse in his voice. He was not prepared for the cold laugh that echoed through the room.

“Chase was not like you Max, he was nothing like you. I think he is rolling over in his pit in hell at the thought of you claiming him as one of your own.” Liz said from the top of the stairs.

“Liz you knew that they killed someone?” Max asked.

“Of course I knew. They did it to save me. Besides he actually killed himself rather than let them finish him off it was more of a going out with a bang.” Liz snapped.

“Liz how can you be friends with people who are so evil?” Max asked.

“They are my family Max and they are not evil.” Liz snarled.

“I am so sick of people calling us that, we are never going to live that down.” Reid snapped.

“He does not even know the whole story.” Liz said.

“He knows nothing.” Pogue growled.

“What are you all talking about?” Max asked.

“Nothing!” The three shouted, Pogue sending Max’s weak blast back at him.

“You are not my king Max, you have never been my king. None of us are your loyal followers and never will be. You have no power here, you pick a battle with us Max you are going to loose. We did not last centuries of trials and persecution to be weak.” Pogue said.

“Our people have not been here for centuries, we have only been here fifty years or so.” Max said sounding confused.

“Wow this one is really thick. I cannot believe you dated him Liz.” Reid said shaking his head in pity.

“Hey not the time to make fun of my former relationship.” Liz said.

“Liz what is going on with you and these people? Do they have something on you is that why you are sticking with them because if you are afraid they are going to hurt you or your family I will protect you from them.” Max said.

“Do you even hear yourself Max! I am not leaving them they are my family. They are not evil, they are not out to get you, now get out!” Liz said just as Pogue sent Max’s blast back at him making the alien king squeal.

Max stood there glaring at the back door not understand what was going on. Letting out an aggravated sigh he walked away towards Michael’s home.

Out of the shadows Barbas appeared grinning his pointed teeth showing in his ugly smile. From what he had observed he was going to have fun torturing these people and it would be far easier then he thought. Shimmering up to the apartment Barbas made himself invisible, now began his favorite stage of the game, the power of suggestion.

Barbas wandered around the home viewing all who were present to see what he had to work with that night. There were two teen boys in the family room laying on the couch and floor. Passing his hand over the one on the couch he saw that his name was Pogue Parry, one of the sons of Ipswich. Barbas smiled as he read more into the boy, he had very deep emotional fears, paralyzing fears that his friends knew nothing of. He would be fun to work with. Turning to the blonde boy on the floor he waved his hand over the teen and read him. His fears were far more shocking, the boy it seems appeared to be shallow to his friends but his fears ran far deeper than most of his victims, it seems his parents did quite a bit of damage.

Moving through the small home farther he came to a bedroom where another teen boy slept, he was a tall lanky boy, Alex Whitman. There was more to him then met the eye that much he knew. His fears were different than the other two more primal and exotic. The young man’s fear was something he would have to play with. On the floor next to the bed was another boy he had not noticed at first, Kyle Valenti who had a typical but still satisfying fear. Oh his torture was going to be so sweet. Exiting the room he searched for his main target, Liz Parker.

The little brunette slept soundly on her bed, no longer troubled by the trials of the light. She took such sweet comfort in her home and her friends that she would never see the danger coming. Waving his hand over her Barbas grinned at her fear. “So predictable.” His gravelly voice swept over the room.

He silently left the room to begin his work. He knew that not all of his enemies were in the home but enough to begin his work. He wanted to start off with the one who was going to trigger the others, he knew that he needed to start with him. He chuckled at how peaceful the teen looked asleep on the couch. He was a key member of their small little family and he would be the one to help make them all crumble.

Elsewhere in Roswell Max Evan’s was storming into his best friends apartment uninvited and unwanted. Bursting through Michael’s front door Max found his friend asleep on the couch, startled Michael jerked awake, his hand raised ready for action.

“Put your hand away Michael.” Max snapped.

“Ever hear of calling first Maxwell.” Michael snapped.

“Shut up Michael we have a situation on our hands, we need to get Isabel and Tess here now so that we can work out a plan. Our enemies are defiantly here in Roswell and they have taken over Liz somehow. Michael we need to do something to save Liz.” Max said. Michael went into solider mode and quickly made the calls to the girls telling them they had to get over to his place fast. Tess and Isabel did not waste any time and were there in the apartment out of breath moments later.

“What is going on?” Tess asked.

“It seems Isabel was right earlier when she said that the new people that Liz has been hanging around are evil aliens. She followed them and it turns out Liz knew all along and has been hiding this from us, among other things.” Max said.

“What other things?” Michael asked.

“Never mind that is not important at the moment, the point is our enemies are here and they are looking to make our lives hell.” Max said.

“Are you sure that they are here?” Tess asked her blue eyes flashing her confusion.

“Yes, earlier when I went to check on Liz she was with two boys, Pogue that we had met earlier and a new one. We fought and one of them caught my blast in his hand as if it was nothing.” Max said Tess’s blue eyes flashed in alarm.

“Max what color were their eyes?” Tess asked.

“Black like Nasedo’s.” Max said.

“Okay Max this is really important, how many guys were there all together?” Tess asked, the other three could tell she was afraid of something.

“Well there was Pogue, this blonde guy I think his name is Reid, that guy Caleb, and Liz’s new boyfriend Tyler.” Max said Tess let out a deep sigh.

“So there were only four?” Tess asked.

“Yes.” Max said a small smile formed on Tess’s face. “But she did mention, now that I think about it, this guy Chase who just died.” Those apparently were the wrong words for him to utter.

“Five of them!” She shrieked.

“Yeah I guess.”

“This is not good not good at all.” Tess mumbled.

“Tess what is going on?” Michael asked.

“Max by any chance did they use their powers around you?” Tess asked.

“Not that I know of.” He said.

“Max they are very dangerous people, they were right when they said they are not aliens but they are extremely dangerous to us.” Tess said remembering the night she saw Liz in the soap factory, everything was falling into place, everything fit perfectly.

“Who are they?” Isabel asked.

“The sons of Ipswich.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies! I know you all have many questions but this part will answer a few I hope! Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 18: Dark Spaces

Maria smiled as she made her way to her best friends home that Saturday morning. Her mother had told her how Reid had brought her home and how kind and respectful of her. Maria skipped up the stairs to the Parker apartment where she found Pogue and Liz eating fruit loops in their PJ’s on the couch. The two looked so cute lifting their spoons up as they stared transfixed at the TV. “They have been like that for about an hour.” Reid said from the doorway. Maria’s jaw dropped at the sight of him, he apparently had just used the guest shower and had to go and find clothes, he stood there in only a small red towel that did not leave much to the imagination.

“Reid put some clothes on.” Liz said her gaze never leaving the TV, the blonde just laughed as he blinked away. Than reappeared dressed.

“Liz take away my fun.” Maria said in a huff making Reid laugh.

“The children still sleeping?” Pogue asked.

“Like babies.” Reid said.

“Who?” Maria asked.

“Alex and Kyle. The two of them are passed out in the spare room.” Reid said.

“They were here the whole night and did not cause any problems, that has to be a first for them.” Maria said.

“Well they did cause problems.” Pogue grumbled slurping his milk.

“Oh no what did dumb and dumber do?” Maria asked setting down her purse.

“You tell her.” Liz grumbled, Reid let out a deep sigh.

“Well the three of us were already in a bad mood because Max Evan’s decided that he had the right to sneak into Liz’s room and invade her mind, idiot, well anyway we had just gone to sleep when all of the sudden I feel something wet on my chest.” Reid said his voice echoing his disgust.

“Why?” Maria asked.

“It seems that the children had gone down to the kitchen and pulled out a few jars of honey that they heated up in the microwave, Kyle had then apparently transfigured a chair into a dog and had the dog lick honey off of Pogue and I. It was the worst moment of my life.” Reid said with a shudder.

“Yeah but tell them why it was so bad.” Pogue said.

“ThedoglookedlikeCaleb.” Reid mumbled.

“What was that?” Maria asked thinking she had heard him wrong.

“The dog looked like Caleb. Kyle had created the dog’s head to look like Caleb so that it was Caleb licking the honey off of our chests.” Reid said with a look of utter disgust.

“Just wait until we tell Caleb, he is going to make them sorry.” Liz said.

“Oh that has to be the worst thing those two have ever done.” Maria said.

“I agree, their screams woke me up. Reid and Pogue had pinned Kyle and Alex to the ceiling.” Liz said shaking her head in annoyance.

“When Caleb licks honey off your chest see what you do.” Pogue said.

“They would not dare mess with a pregnant woman.” Liz said her eyes flashing black.

“Morning everyone.” Alex said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he backed up when he was met with three very hostile glares.

“Morning.” Maria said.

“So what is on the agenda today?” Alex asked grabbing the box of cereal and plopping down on the other side of Liz on the couch.

“I vote mall with the boys.” Maria said. Liz’s eyes lit up, as Alex violently stated shaking his head no.

“Say no say no!” He told the other two boys.

“I am up for it.” Reid said wanting to spend more time with the spitfire blonde and also to avoid doing his school work.

“Oh let me call Tyler and Caleb.” Liz said racing towards her room for her phone.

“What part of not a good idea and say no do you two not understand?” Alex asked.

“What could be so bad about going shopping with them?” Pogue asked, he had gone shopping with Liz before and it was not too bad. He mostly just had to hold her bags.

“Wait we are going to the mall?” Kyle asked from the kitchen.

“Yup.” Liz said bouncing back into the room completely dressed, a slight golden glow about her.

“When are the others getting here?” Reid asked as Caleb blinked into the center of the room.

“Now.” Liz said, Pogue looked and saw Tyler there with his arms around Liz grinning at the startled group. Liz had her hands folded over his and turned slightly to kiss him.

“Enough with the public displays of affection.” Kyle said.

“Hey I have not seen her for awhile.” Tyler said smirking as he felt her lips on his neck.

“Okay you two keep it G rated.” Maria said waving a hand at the couple.

“That is like impossible for them.” Kyle said.

“Besides we already know what they have been up to.” Reid said.

“Yeah because the baby is not a dead giveaway.” Pogue laughed.

“Okay guys we will be right back.” Liz said pulling on Tyler’s hands leading him out of the room knowing that Pogue, Kyle and Alex still needed to get ready.

“Why are you leaving?” Alex asked.

“Because you all don’t want PDA’s so we are going to my room.” Liz said making Tyler laugh as he was dragged away from the others. He had to admit his girlfriend had spunk.

Right when her door closed Tyler pushed her against it kissing her deeply. “Missed you.” He mumbled kissing her again.

“Missed you too.” Liz said letting out a giggle as he nipped her neck.

“So do we have to go shopping with the others or can just the two of us stay here?” Tyler asked.

“We have to go, besides I can’t leave Pogue and the others all by themselves with Maria. She might seem like one little girl but she has the strength and will of an army.” Liz said laughing as Tyler tickled her sides.

“Alright we will go. How are you feeling this morning?” He asked his blue eyes showing his concern.

“Not too bad, I was able to keep the fruit loops down.” She said proudly making him laugh.

“Good, if you start to feel bad let me know and the two of us can leave.” Tyler said kissing her check one last time before the emerged from her bedroom.

“Well that was quick even for Tyler.” Reid said and was instantly slapped by Maria.

“Hey we don’t always have sex.” Liz huffed her hands on her hips.

“Could have fooled me.” Caleb said ducking as Liz sent an energy ball at him shattering a picture frame behind him.

“Darn it woman you are violent.” Caleb laughed as Liz repaired the damage done to her family photo.

“Alright people let’s get going. We are going to have to take two cars. Divide yourselves up now.” Maria said and the group dutifully did so and then they were off. When the group arrived at the mall the two girls were happy to see the bustling crowds, the boys on the other hand looked less than thrilled.

“Is it wrong that I am starting to regret this?” Caleb asked.

“No, but at least you don’t have to be here, my girlfriend is pregnant it is not like I can just ditch her here where she might get hurt.” Tyler said as Caleb patted him on the back feeling sorry for the blue eyed boy. Reid just stared in fascination as Maria spoke a mile a minute telling the group the game plan. Apparently the boys needed to give their opinion on everything the two girls tried on, and she stressed the word everything.

Tyler was happy about this, believing his girlfriend was going to try on a few sexy outfits for him. The others on the other hand were not looking forward to the endless day of shopping. Liz was the first one to see a store she wanted to go into it was a small little boutique with the latest fashions similar to the clothes her aunt had bought her over the summer. Giggling the two girls set off while the six guys sat in front of the dressing rooms waiting for the two girls to hurry up. Liz was the first one to race into the dressing room with an arm full of clothing. Pogue looked around the store and saw that most of the clothes were low cut and held together by what looked to him like dental floss, he had a feeling he was not going to like anything he saw his cousin and her best friend in.

“Alright how do I look?” Liz asked stepping out in a slinky red dress, so low cut her navel almost showed.

“Hot.” Reid and Tyler said. Kyle nodded in agreement.

“Take that off right now.” Alex Charles Whitman said standing up looking scandalized.

“Alright.” Liz said pretending she was going to take it off in front of the boys.

“In the dressing room Liz, although it is not like we have not seen it all now thanks to that dress.” Alex mumbled.

“Trust me man that dress does not do her justice.” Tyler muttered making Liz blush. She quickly went into the dressing room. Pogue apparently had been right he and the others were not overly fond of the dresses and shirts the two girls tried on, even Tyler had to admit he did not want Liz wearing any of the outfits out of the home knowing that they revealed more than he wanted other guys to see of his girlfriend.

Tess wandered around the mall aimlessly she knew that this was the one place the others would not look for her, she was not exactly the type of person to hang out at the mall all day. Sitting at the food court she watched the people as they passed her by, noticing how everyone seemed to be coupled up. It was out of the corner of her eye that she first spotted a large group moving her way. She was startled to see Maria, Kyle, and Alex with them but what shocked her most was the guy Liz Parker was currently in a lip lock with. He had sharp blue eyes and delicious brown locks. The other three boys were laughing at something Maria had said, the blonde guy put his arm around her to support himself. They appeared to be heading towards the food court. Tess quickly moved to a corner so that they would not see her.

“Liz babe that dress was so hot on you.” Maria said.

“A little too hot. I don’t want my cousin being mauled by strange guys.” Pogue said. Tess gasped at this little bit of juicy information.

“I happened to like the dress.” Tyler said biting Liz’s ear making her laugh.

“You would until some guy started hitting on Liz.” Caleb said.

“If some guy hit on my girlfriend they would find themselves on the receiving end on a fireball.” Tyler said putting his arm protectively around Liz, she grabbed the hand over her shoulder locking their fingers together giving his knuckles a kiss.

“Well at least Liz got a few things Tyler is going to like.” Maria giggled, Liz hit her best friend in the side her cheeks going red as the boys stared at her.

“So Lizzie what did you buy?” Caleb asked picking up her bag, she was careful to keep it away from all of them until now. Caleb rummaged through the bag and suddenly hurled it away from his body looking scandalized.

“Liz.” He hissed.

“What don’t think he will like them?” Maria asked grinning.

“How can she…I mean it’s not possible for her to wear that.” Caleb hissed. The other five boys were very curious now.

“Honey, what did you get?” Tyler asked Liz just grinned.

“You will find out later.” She said giving him a wink. The discussion was stopped when the group got their food. Tess soon left the mall to go and think in the desert.

Tess was surprised to see a bike and a car outside the pod chamber when she arrived, waving her hand over the handprint she let herself in. “What are you following us?” Michael asked startling the blonde.

“No actually I came here to think.” Tess said getting defensive, their presence here without her unnerved her.

“Well we would like to talk to you Tess, we want to know how you knew those boys.” Max said his arms crossed over his chest. Tess rolled her eyes but answered his question anyway.

“Nasedo and I moved around quite a bit when I was growing up. At one point he had me enrolled at a prep school and he was a teacher there. Apparently he sensed a great power in the area and thought it might have been you guys… he was wrong.” Tess said fear flashing before her pale blue eyes.

“What do you mean?” Isabel asked.

“He found the source of the power, it was stemming from this ancient home. It looked old he said and the power surrounding it was different than anything he had ever felt before.” Taking a deep breath Tess continued.

“Nasedo does not scare easily, what he found scared him bad enough that we left that night and moved across the country to L.A.” Tess said.

“What did he find?” Max asked.

“First you need to know that there are things in this world that are powerful, more powerful than the people on our world. See our scientists when they were researching this planet looked at the general population, never looked at what was hidden.” Tess said her voice shaky.

“Hidden?” Isabel asked.

“There are evils here that make our enemies look like flowers. Every legend that this race has come up with has truth to it.” Tess whispered.

“What like ghosts and goblins?” Michael asked laughing.

“Yes, and so much more. Vampires, werewolves, demons, zombies, witch’s they are all real. By the time we were here it was too late, our people had no idea what they had just gotten involved in.” Tess said.

“Tess are you feeling alright?” Isabel asked not believing her.

“I am serious, I saw it myself. In Ipswich there was this legend about five families, the sons of Ipswich they were called. Back during the time of the witch hunts their families were persecuted, they were condemned as witch’s. They were said to be the most powerful and evil of all beings. The people back then had it right guys, they were so evil.” Tess said.

“Wait you are serious.” Michael said understanding finally coming over him.

“Yes. Those boys with Liz are the Sons of Ipswich. I know that it is them, they look exactly like their fathers. God when I saw their faces that night they were etched in my mind forever and then I saw them that day on the street things started coming back. They were younger versions of the men that tortured Nasedo. Their eyes tend to give them away, they are one of the only things on this planet with that ability.” Tess explained.

“But our eyes do the same thing.” Isabel pointed out.

“No you are not listening to me, yes we can do that but we are not from this planet. Here they are one of two that can do that, the other being something called the Source.” Tess said.

“The source of what?” Max asked.

“All evil.”

Back in the main part of Roswell the group returned back to the Parker apartment after an exhausting day. Tyler carried Liz into her room and deposited her on her bed before heading back out to the others. “So what is the plan for the rest of the night?” Maria asked.

“I am going to stay with Liz, she is knocked out for awhile.” Tyler said.

“I need to go back and do the paper I have been putting off.” Reid said letting out a sigh.

“I have a date.” Pogue said wiggling his eyebrows making Maria laugh.

“I am going to the library to study.” Caleb said.

“Cool. Alex, Kyle do you two want to come over to watch movies?” Maria asked.

“Yup.” The two said grinning.

“Alright, see you all later.” Maria said as the group disbanded.

Harvard

Reid sighed as he shut down his computer, the paper had been boring which made it drag on. Normally he would not have had a problem with a five page paper but tonight he was just not motivated.

Barbas smirked when he saw the blonde teen alone, he was going to be the easiest to scare, such a deep fear but oh so good. Making himself invisible he began his manipulation.

“So dark it is.” Barbas whispered. Reid looked towards his closet and noticed his door was slightly open. He went over to shut it when he saw something was off with it.

“What is in there?” Barbas whispered grinning as Reid opened the door wider and stepped into the closet not realizing that he could not do that before. When the blonde was inside Barbas shut the door laughing when the blonde’s screams filled the room.

“Let me out!” Reid yelled banging on the door. No one answered, Barbas grinned when he heard the boys breath become labored.

“Help somebody please let me out!” Reid yelled chocking back a sob.

“No one is going to help you.” Barbas whispered.

“Someone, anyone please help me!” He banged harder shaking the surrounding walls.

“Reid Garwin.” Barbas whispered reading his hand grinning at the message. “Your greatest fear is being locked in a closet and no one will let you out. I believe you have daddy to thank for that one.” The upper demon laughed before he shimmered away.

“Someone please help me!”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for all of your replies I love reading what all you have to say! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 19: Death at the Door

Caleb frowned when he heard yelling coming from Reid’s room. There was a group of people standing around his door looking worried. “Help!” Reid yelled.

“Hey he is your roommate right?” a blonde girl asked looking upset.

“No he is my best friend though. How long has he been at it?” Caleb asked pulling out the key Tyler lent him.

“An hour.” The girl said as he went inside shutting the door. Locking it with his powers. The first thing he noticed when he entered the room he saw that Reid was not in plain sight which was odd enough. His eyes drifted to the closet where his friends cries rang from. Rushing over he ripped the closet open and Reid came tumbling out. Caleb choked at the sight of his best friend.

Reid was shaking on the floor muttering under his breath. He was sweating more then was natural and he looked petrified. “Man what happened?” Caleb asked looking towards the closet that was when it struck him, Reid’s fear of closet’s.

“Who put you in there? It is not big enough for you to just walk in there.” Caleb said but his friend was unresponsive he just sat there shaking on the floor.

“Damn.” Caleb said grabbing his friend and blinking away to the Parker apartment.

“I need help here!” Caleb hollered a moment later the patter of feet was heard as Liz and Tyler came running into the room seeing Reid on the floor looking scared out of his mind.

“What happened to him?” Liz asked pulling her shaking friend into her arms.

“Get me out please let me out.” Reid mumbled.

“I found him in his closet.” Caleb said as he and Tyler shared a dark look, Liz gasped looking horrified.

“Who would do that to him? Everyone knows he is terrified of closets.” Liz said.

“Get Leo here.” Caleb said as Tyler started hollering. He dialed up Pogue and had him blink there straight away and called Kyle next.

“What is it?” Leo asked orbing in.

“Reid.” Caleb said Leo took one look at Reid and frowned.

“What happened to him?” Pogue asked.

“He was locked in a closet.” Liz cried into Tyler’s shoulder.

“Is that a bad thing?” Leo asked.

“Yes he is terrified of closets.” Liz growled.

“When he was younger his dad locked him in the walk in closet in his grandmothers bedroom. He was in there for two days.” Caleb said Leo looked horrified.

“Why would his father do that?” Leo asked.

“Back then his father was not like he is now, he had a drinking problem. He had just lost his best friend and a few other problems came along and he started drinking. Reid’s mom was away at the time, when she came home she begged her husband to tell her where her son was and she eventually found him…” Caleb pointed to Reid. Leo closed his eyes not believing that a parent could do that to their child.

“Was this his greatest fear?” Leo asked.

“Yes.” Liz whispered.

“Damn.” Leo said.

“What?” Tyler asked.

“Well I don’t want to say anything until I am sure but just know that if this is who I think it is you all are in a lot of danger, be careful always stay together. Don’t stay alone that is when he attacks.” Leo said before he orbed away.

“I take it there is nothing we can do about healing Reid.” Pogue said.

“I don’t think you can heal fear.” Liz whispered.

“But what I don’t get is why he did not just blink out of there.” Pogue said.

“I think you are underestimating his fear. When we say he feared closets we mean he was paralyzed with fear.” Tyler said making Liz whimper.

San Francisco

Leo orbed into the manner looking worried, he raced into the kitchen looking for one of the sisters, any of the sisters. The fear he saw in Reid he had only seen a few other times all from the same source. “Leo what’s up?” Phoebe asked from the table where her and Piper were talking.

“We might have a problem here.” Leo said.

“What now?” Piper asked.

“I just got a call from Tyler, Reid was just pulled out of his dorm closet. Apparently Reid’s greatest fear is being locked in a closet and no one can hear him to let him out.” Leo said.

“So?” Phoebe asked.

“Guys it was his greatest fear come true.” Leo said.

“Wait you are not thinking this is Barbas are you?” Piper asked.

“I am. We know that the Source is after Liz…”

“If this is true we are in serious trouble here.” Phoebe said rubbing her temples.

“We need to know for sure though before we scare them.” Leo said.

“Guys doesn’t it strike you as odd that the one thing Liz is not impervious to is the one thing that is striking?” Piper asked.

“That is what I was thinking, the Source found out that she is invincible and is sending fear after her and her friends.” Leo said.

“Damn I hate that guy!” Piper yelled throwing her hands up blowing up the fruit bowl on the counter.

“Honey you need to calm down, we are not going to get anywhere if we do not keep a level head. Now there has to be a spell or something that we can use to find out if it is really him.” Leo said.

“Maybe Cole could find out.” Phoebe said.

“This is probably going to be very hush, hush in the underworld the Source is not going to want people to know that he is needing the help of a demon twice vanquished to kill one little girl and her friends.” Leo said.

“We are in serious trouble aren’t we?” Phoebe asked letting out a deep sigh.

“I think we are.” Piper sighed.

Harvard

Pogue sighed hating how stressful the day was turning out to be. Reid was still a mess, they brought him back to his parent’s home in Ipswich to see if they could calm him down but that did nothing. Instead they ended up having to bring him back to the Parker’s apartment. Liz tucked him in her parents room with Kyle who sat by him all night, even Maria came over, horrified at the sight of him shivering in fear.

“He was almost scared to death.” Pogue whispered rubbing his face in agitation. He hated all of the stress his friends were under, even worse was the stress Liz was under. She was pregnant and did not need this drama in her life, she should have been relaxing and spending her time with Tyler as the two of them picked out baby names and talked to her stomach.

Barbas entered the dorm room grinning when he spotted the young witch sitting on his bed. He was the glue to the family, the one who kept them strong. He was going to be there downfall. Barbas was angry that Reid had been taken out of the closet as quickly as he was, a few more minutes and the damage done to him would have killed him. Sure his initial plan had been to play with the boy and then go in for the kill later but then he heard his sweet screams and could not help himself, fear was such an amazing gift.

Standing in front of Pogue who was now reclined on his twin bed Barbas leaned down and began his work. “She is going to die, I am going to make sure of that. So sweet, so innocent, her death will haunt you forever.” Barbas whispered grinning when Pogue bolted upright. The teen looked around his dorm room and saw no one.

“She is in such a state, so powerful but so vulnerable. The child is going to kill her. You are going to loose everything.” Barbas whispered as he willed the dorm room to change. It took quite a bit of effort on his part but he grinned at the results.

Instead of Harvard’s dorms there sat Pogue atop a grave stone. The teen flew off the gray stone looking around in fear.

“No way.” He muttered.

“What are you doing here?” A voice rang out behind Pogue, there stood Tyler looking worn and bitter.

“I must have accidently blinked here.” Pogue said running his hands through his hair, shocked at the hollow laugh that Tyler emitted.

“Figures you would only wind up here on accident. Did you ever care? Does it still haunt you?” Tyler asked his blue eyes gray and unfeeling.

“What are you talking about man?” Pogue asked.

“Does her death still haunt you? Don’t you see her face when you go to sleep, the pain and fear in her eyes. Don’t you hear her screams?” Tyler barked.

“Who are you talking about?” Pogue asked.

“Liz, who else would I be talking about? You were sitting on her grave.” Tyler said pointing to the tombstone. Pogue cautiously walked over to the grave marker kneeling down to get a better look.

Here Lies Elizabeth Claudia Parker

Pogue recoiled at the sight his hand landing on something sharp, looking down his heart broke.

Here Lies Baby Alex Walter Simms

Pogue looked up at his friend who was staring at the ground. “I lost them both because of you, you got my girlfriend and son killed, you are a monster Pogue.” Tyler said before he blinked away leaving Pogue in the graveyard all alone.

Pogue looked at the grave of his cousin feeling the ground in front of the headstone. It felt real enough. A sob erupted from his chest. It was true he was a monster and even worse he got his cousin killed. Liz was dead because of him.