War of the Witches (Multi,XO,UC,Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for all of your wounderful FB please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 30: Trouble in Paradise

Isabel and Michael were more than a little confused. What potion? Why were the others all jumping on the blonde guy who just entered the room? “What is…” Michael stopped when he saw Maria kiss the blonde guy deeply, that stung.

“Alright everyone we need to settle down we still have to create the vanquishing potions and come up with a summoning spell.” Caleb said.

“Right and those potions are at least a few days.” Piper groaned.

“Hey we got the most difficult out of the way.” Pogue said .

“I cannot wait for this all to be over.” Liz sighed.

“Ah guys what is going on?” Isabel asked.

“Oh no Michael, Isabel we are so sorry. I forgot that the two of you have no idea about that part of the plan.” Liz said looking sheepish.

“The potion Reid and Gorman were working on is to strip Barbas of his powers making him a regular demon and then from there we are going to create vanquishing potions to take care of him once and for all.” Kyle said.

“Oh.” Isabel said it was apparent to the others in the room that this was a lot of information for the two aliens to take in all at once.

“In the meantime we have other things to entertain ourselves with.” Tyler said grinning at the boys.

“Sex?” Kyle asked.

“Well there is that but I was thinking more along the lines of something that everyone can partake in.” Tyler said.

“What?” Maria asked.

“Torturing Max.” Michael said the others could see the pain in his eyes, Max had hurt him beyond repair. Michael felt that all his life Isabel and Max were the only people he could trust and then he found out that Max had betrayed him by invading his mind and messing with it making him do and say things…it was a deep blow.

“My thoughts exactly.” Tyler said nipping Liz’s ear making her squeal.

“Alright I am for it.” Caleb said giving the room one of his boyish grins that only the Covenant could see through, he wanted to cause the alien pain.

“Great can I watch?” Liz asked giving the boys her pouty face.

“No.” Tyler said.

“Please.” Liz asked kissing his pulse point on his neck.

“Damn.” Tyler muttered. Isabel and Michael stared in wonder as they watched the teens resolve start to slip. Neither of them had ever seen Liz that free she was openly using her wiles to get what she wanted.

“Please it would make me happy, and when I am happy the baby is happy.” Liz said.

“Not the baby card.” Tyler groaned.

“Please?” Liz asked looking to the other boys for help.

“I am for it, she has seen worse besides she deserves to get her revenge too. She has already proven she can stomach it when she sent the light of death at him.” Caleb said.

“I just want to protect you.” Tyler said hugging her close to his chest.

“I know but I want to be there.” Liz whispered.

“Fine.” Tyler reluctantly agreed.

“Great when can we get started?” Liz asked.

“Well first I want to find out what make him tick and Isabel and Michael seem to know exactly what will set him off.” Tyler said.

“Liz.” Isabel supplied at once.

“What?” Liz asked.

“You are what makes him tick he is obsessed with you and possessing you. When he found out you were with another guy he went mental.” Isabel said.

“His greatest fears involve you and losing you. The thought of you with another guy makes him go crazy.” Michael admitted.

“Yeah we gathered that.” Pogue muttered.

“What?”

“Well when Max paid Liz a little late night visit he was pulled into one of her memories.” Tyler said looking to Liz to see if she wanted him to continue. She gently squeezed his hand letting him know she was going to take over that part of the story no matter how uncomfortable she was.

“He saw…”

“Oh for crying out loud he saw the two of them having sex.” Maria blurted out making the couple go red.

“Maria.” Alex hissed reprimanding his best friend.

“What they were embarrassed so I said it for them.”

“No wonder he was so bent out of shape. Let me guess my brother thought you were somehow forcing Liz?” Isabel asked and Tyler nodded.

“The funny thing is that Max was the one trying to force me to have sex with him.” Liz said.

“Maxwell has always wanted Liz and sadly I think the two of us pushed him towards forcing Liz at one point.” Michael said.

“You wanted to find out about your home planet and I got that but Max was using the opportunity to make me have sex with him, luckily I was able to resist.” Liz said.

“Chica it is more like you are lucky that I have such bad timing and walked in on the two of you.” Maria said.

“No I was already resisting him at that point. You were just the final nudge.” Liz explained.

“Look the point is that if we really want to drive Max crazy we have to show him Liz with another guy, happy with another guy.” Isabel said.

“I know just the thing.” Reid said his blue/gray eyes glittering with mischievous delight.

“What?” Maria asked.

“The spell of Lilith.” Reid said.

“Oh that is a good one.” Liz said.

“But how can we work it to do what we want that is a tricky spell?” Pogue asked.

“Blood.” Liz said.

“What?”

“A blood spell, it will make it more powerful and we can get it to do what we want.” Liz said.

“I could do it which is why I suggested it.” Reid said.

“But you just used a lot of magic with the potion, a lot of blood magic.” Pogue said.

“I could do it.” Tyler voiced.

“Are you sure?” Liz asked.

“Positive.”

“Great, then let’s do this.” Caleb said leading the way down to the basement with a confused Michael and Isabel following, they did not understand the whole blood magic thing.

Max stirred on the floor when he heard people coming down the stone steps, the room was dark so all he could see were their outlines. He could tell that there were more of them than usual and that two of them were female. Their forms came into the flickering light and he gasped when he saw Michael and Isabel before him. “No they got to you as well, you monsters.” Max spat at Tyler.

“Sorry to disappoint you Maxwell but we are here on our own free will something you seem to have a hard time grasping.” Michael growled.

“Michael, what?” Max asked.

“We know that you mindwarped us Max, we remember everything.” Isabel said her voice colder than he had ever heard it.

“I never mindwarped you.” Max denied.

“Max I remember driving to school with you and you telling me I could not be with Alex that I had to follow my destiny that I had to forget, I remember hearing your voice in my head before I forgot everything. When I came out of the mindwarp it was as if this fog was lifted from my mind, I could feel again. Max you turned us into your robots, your dogs.” Isabel said to her brother the look of betrayal in her eyes blowing him over.

“So Maxie boy how long have you been screwing Tess?” Michael asked his words were like a slap across the face to the alien king.

“The day after we heard the message from home.” Max whispered.

“So glad I did not pine for him.” Liz muttered.

“What?” Max asked.

“Let me put it to you this way Max, while you were with Tess, Liz and I were…reconnecting.” Tyler said.

“And then some.” Reid muttered.

“I think we should get started.” Isabel said never taking her eyes off of her brother.

“Isabel please you are my sister you have to get me out of here. You have to know I never meant to hurt you I only wanted what was best for you. Our destiny is so much more important than all of this I needed to be sure that you stayed on track I mean Tess was right…”

“There is where you are wrong Max. Following Tess is never the right answer. I would never have been happy being with Michael, he is like my brother. I thought you understood that.” Isabel whispered.

“Isabel our people are counting on our being together you and Michael have to see that. Tess is telling the truth our destiny is all that matters.” Max said.

“Wow the sex must have been amazing for you to spout that shit.” Michael said.

“Do it.” Isabel said her hatred for her brother coming through. Tyler nodded and grabbed the athame that Reid handed him. Max stared at the blade apprehensively wondering what Tyler was going to do with it.

“Lilith goddess of death I summon thee.” Tyler said his black eyes boring into Max through the crystal cage as he sliced his hand open, red liquid covering the blade.

“Lilith woman scorned I summon thee for revenge.” Tyler said. The room watched as the blood dripped from the tip of the athame and stopped in midair forming a small puddle that soon crackled with life. It felt like a giant vacuum was in the room as the crackling grew until a giant face of a woman erupted screaming into the room.

“Who dares summon me?” She hissed.

“Goddess, I am Simms of the Covenant. I need you to right a wrong and make the man pay.” Tyler said hoping his slur against men would gain her trust.

“Who?” She asked looking towards the crystal cage.

“So be it.” The voice hissed before she disappeared.

“Did it work?” Pogue asked.

“Oh yeah.” Liz said pointing to a panting Max who looked sick.

“What is going on? Who was that?” Isabel asked.

“That was the ticket to using the spell, she is Lilith the goddess of death and only with her permission can you use the spell.” Liz said.

“She let us do it and now Max is seeing well…”

“She is seeing Liz and Tyler going at it.” Reid said.

“Oh.” Isabel said her cheeks going red happy that this was not happening to her.

Max looked around realizing he was no longer in the cellar on a hard stone floor that he was on a hardwood floor in a warm room. Standing up he saw that it was a foyer of a large home. The home felt warm and loving but there was this presence below the surface that he could not describe. “Liz get your butt down here now!” a boy Max recognized as Pogue yelled as he pulled on a shirt over his black tank top.

“Coming darling.” Liz sang making Pogue roll his eyes.

“You better be wearing pants doll face because we are taking my bike.” Pogue said.

“I figured as much and doll face?” Liz asked scrunching up her nose as she appeared next to him.

“Well I couldn’t think of anything else.” Pogue said leading the way out of the house, Max jogged after them noticing a yellow motorcycle parked in a large driveway.

“Great just what I need, a load of power humming between my legs.” Liz muttered.

“What like this thing is any worse than Tyler?”Pogue grumbled patting his girl.

“It does nothing for me.” Liz replied.

“I did not want to know that.” Pogue said clearly disgusted.

“Then no comments on my sex life. Now let’s go I want to talk to Caleb before we head to the party.” Liz said clutching Pogue tightly as he took off. Max felt himself racing through the streets as if he were flying after the two, he gasped at the sight of the large home the bike stopped in front of.

“Caleb!” Liz yelled flying off the bike and jumping on the brunette who had steeled himself for Liz easily catching her.

“Lizzie.” He said swinging her around.

“Oh Caleb please don’t let him make me ride that bike again it is a monster.” Liz pouted Max was stunned when he saw Caleb glare at Pogue.

“Hey guys.” Tyler said as he and Reid climbed out of his silver hummer.

“Hello lover.” Pogue said in a mock girl voice doubling over when Liz hit him.

“Be nice.” Liz said kissing Tyler’s cheek shrieking when she felt Reid spank her.

“Oh.” Liz said her eyes wide making the other three laugh, Tyler just pulled her closer.

“Hey Garwin the only guy that gets to spank Liz is me.” Tyler said.

“Oh kinky.” Reid said

“I do not want to know this.” Pogue growled.

“Fine I will not tell you about the mind blowing, earth shattering sex Tyler and I have every night a few rooms away from you.” Liz said grinning at the stormy expression on her cousins face. Max flinched at Liz’s words, the way Tyler hugged her spoke of an intimate relationship one he had never had with Liz.

The scene shifted again and Max felt around him and found he was submerged in water. Looking around he saw that Liz was floating on a raft in a pool out back on a beautiful summer day. Her golden skin shimmered in the sun.

“Liz?” Tyler called coming out of the house, Max growled when he saw Tyler in small blue tight swim shorts, the kind a guy would wear on a swim team.

“Hey come in the water feels great.” Liz said.

“Baby you are not in the water, you are floating on it.” Tyler said diving into the pool and swimming up to Liz’s raft. Holding onto the side Tyler pulled Liz’s left leg towards him kissing her knee softly.

“Get in the pool with me.” Tyler said kissing higher along her leg.

“No, get on the raft with me.” Liz said.

“Water.” Tyler said snapping the bottoms of her bathing suit.

“Water.” Liz said hoping in with him.

Max turned away trying to block out the sounds of the two having sex. The scene shifted numerous times every one showing Liz and Tyler having sex, or Liz having fun without him. He groaned each time the scene shifted knowing pain was going to intensify each time. He wanted the torment to end.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! I hope you all are having a safe and wounderful night I am off to a party but I wanted to post this for all of you. Thanks for all of your replies I love reading them! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 31: The Big Finish

Isabel slowly walked around the third floor finding the whole home fascinating, she could not believe a treasure like this still existed. The home had scared her at first with the amount of power she felt pulsating within its very foundation but now it served as more of a comforting presence. Sighing Isabel stopped in front of the room where Michael was staying, he was rooming with Alex. He was not taking the news of Maria being with Reid very well and kept to his room mostly. He was happy that she had found someone to be happy with but that did not take away the pain of her not being with him.

“Michael?” Isabel asked gently knocking on the door, she heard him grunt which she took as his way of saying come in.

“What?” He asked looking up from his spot on the bed, apparently the two boys switched who had the bed every other day.

“I just wanted to come and check and see how you were doing.” She said sitting on the end of the king size bed.

“Alright, the two of them have been pretty good about not throwing their relationship in my face. I think Maria has spoken with him and told him to watch it.” Michael said.

“Actually Michael from what I have gathered, Reid is not the jealous type and tries to keep things under wraps.” Isabel said.

“Very decent of him.” Michael rolled his eyes.

“She did not mean to hurt you but when we were under Max’s control we were pretty mean, she moved on because of us.” Isabel said.

“No she moved on because of Max.” Michael growled.

“I know this is so unlike him, it is like ever since Tess showed up he has become a different person.” Isabel whispered.

“He has become more alien, he is turning into Zan.” Michael said.

“I don’t even remember what Zan was like so I cannot comment on that part but I do think he is turning more alien. He is turning into Nasedo and Tess.”

“Great for us. I wonder how that happened I mean he had started turning on us before they slept together, what changed?” Michael asked.

“That is a good question.” Isabel said.

“The more pressing matter on my mind though is what part did Tess play in all of this?” Michael asked.

“I don’t even want to think about all the damage that she could have caused, to think that I wanted to be friends with her, it makes me sick. She could have killed all of our friends and family and we would have been none the wiser.” Isabel whispered.

“She was trained by our protector Isabel, she knows more about her powers than all of us, even Maxwell. We need to figure out what she is up to before she has a chance to figure out that we know something is up.” Michael said.

“But how?”

Max watched in fascination as Liz, Caleb, Pogue, Tyler, and Reid stood around a fire pit in the center of the room. The flames threw wicked shadows over their forms making the five appear dark and evil. They had been in a heated debate for over an hour but about what had eluded him. Everything they spoke of was about potions and making a move, apparently they were planning something for that night after school. Max wondered what could be so important that Liz was even considering missing school. She wanted the others to go to school so that they would be away from the fight but Pogue and Tyler seemed adamant that she was away from the fight as well.

“But I am impervious to harm. Once you knock out his powers I can finish him off once and for all with a vanquishing potion I am the only one who will not die if he throws a fireball at me.” Liz pointed out.

“I don’t want a fireball thrown at you. We don’t know that this invincibility thing of yours is real.” Tyler said.

“Well there is one way to find out, zap me.” Liz said turning to Caleb who looked bewildered at her request.

“What?” No!” He said.

“Oh come on if we want to find out if I am invincible or not the best way to do so would be to have Caleb zap me. That way if I am not then Leo can come on down and heal me.” Liz said.

“I don’t like this idea.” Tyler said his blue eyes reflecting his fear for his girlfriend and their baby.

“Please.” Liz said leaving Tyler no choice but to relent and let Caleb blast his girlfriend.

“Alright I am fine with it.” Tyler grumbled.

“Thank you.” Liz said kissing his cheek softly turning to Caleb to see if he would do it.

“Fine but I am sorry in advance if I hurt you.” He grumbled extending his hand hitting Liz dead on in the chest with an energy blast. Liz stumbled a bit but appeared fine.

“I just felt a slight tingle letting me know I had been hit but I feel nothing wrong.” Liz said.

“Try it again but add more juice.” Pogue said and Caleb did so this time Liz did not stumble she just stood there looking amazed.

“That is so cool.” Liz said grunting when her boyfriend swung her around.

“My girlfriend is invincible she is like superwoman.” Tyler said dipping Liz making the others chuckle.

“So does this mean I can be the one to throw the vanquishing potion?” Liz asked looking around the room.

“Yes.”

“Great so in the plan we just replace Caleb with Liz and then move Caleb to the back of the line to help cement the binding spell.” Tyler said.

“Sounds like a plan.” Reid agreed.

“Then we are done, let’s go enjoy the day.” Pogue said laughing when his cousin raced up the stairs muttering that she could still make three of her classes as the front door banged shut.

“That’s my girl.” Tyler muttered planning on skipping his classes for the day. Michael came downstairs and saw the four boys looking animated.

“Where is everyone?” Michael asked.

“Maria, Liz, Kyle and Alex are at school.” Pogue said.

“Oh yeah I forgot about that, Isabel and I did not want to take the chance of running into Tess while we are still riled up. I tried to tell her that I was always going to be riled up about the whole thing but hey it gets me out of class.” Michael said.

“Always a plus.” Pogue said startling Michael, he figured Reid would be the first one to skip class not one of the other guys.

“Wait let me guess you thought that was something I would say?” Reid asked his blue eyes twinkling.

“Well, yeah.” Michael said scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“It’s cool I do give off that vibe.” Reid said.

“Funny thing is he actually has the highest grades out of all of us.” Tyler said patting Reid on the back as he left the blonde standing there looking sheepish.

“I guess I am sort of brainy.” He muttered.

“You and Tyler are the kings of book worms.” Pogue said patting the blonde on the back as well.

“Face it Reid you will always be our little book worm.” Caleb said.

“If you all tell anyone that I read I will kick your butt.” He said his eyes flashing black as he walked away leaving Michael alone with Caleb.

“So how are you handling everything?” Caleb asked Michael leading him into the kitchen.

“As well as can be expected. I really hate Tess.” Michael said thanking Caleb for the soda.

“That is understandable. I am worried about how she has played into all of this and what threat she posses to not only you but us. She knows about us which posses a threat to our very existence.” Caleb said.

“Isabel and I were talking about that. We are worried about her, it seems like right around when she showed up Max started to change. We are wondering if she somehow triggered something.” Michael said.

“Well we will take care of her eventually. Right now we have to take care of Barbas. Then we have a whole other evil to worry about.” Caleb muttered.

“What?”

“Barbas has a boss who sent him after us. His boss is the Source of all evil.” Caleb said.

“Wow oh wow that is intense, there is really a source of all evil?” Michael asked.

“There have been many it is a position passed on to the most powerful demon through the ages. Eons ago the original Source started our magical lines, well sort of.” Caleb said.

“So you guys really are powerful.”

“Not as powerful as Liz.” Caleb said.

“Really? Little tiny Liz?” Michael asked raising an eyebrow.

“She is, she has Chase’s powers and then with the baby she also has a boost from Tyler’s line, she is invincible.” Caleb said.

“Man to think that little thing has more power than…it is just different.” Michael said.

“Tell me about it. Liz has always had powers but she has always been less powerful than the rest of us. Then she was willed Chase’s powers making her as powerful as the rest of us and then she got pregnant and bam the baby pushed her over the edge.” Caleb said.

“You know Max was not always like this.” Michael said after a few minutes.

“I know.” Caleb said.

“Tess messed up all of our lives.”

“More than you probably realize.” Caleb said.

“Tonight I want to fight with you.” Michael said.

“I know you do but Michael you can’t protect yourself the way we can.” Caleb said his regret apparent in his eyes.

“I have blasting powers.”

“Michael if Barbas was to throw an energy ball at you, you would die instantly.” Caleb said.

“You don’t know that I mean come on I am not exactly human.” Michael said.

“Michael most of the people Barbas goes after are not human, his powers are designed to destroy all.” Caleb explained.

“I just hate sitting back and doing nothing.” Michael huffed.

“For now you are sitting on the sidelines but who knows what the Source will throw at us not to mention you have your own fight coming with Tess and Max. Let us handle our own mess.” Caleb said slapping Michael’s arm as he left.

“He is right you know.” Maria said coming into the room dropping her book bag on the ground.

“Maria.”

“He is right Michael this is not your fight at least not yet anyway. Michael I have seen what Barbas can do and he is not someone I want you messing with it would kill me if something happened to you. Michael please listen to Caleb he knows what he is talking about he was born fighting just like his family before him. They need to make sure he is dead and they need to do it themselves not only to make sure that he is gone for good but to get some closure for all of the crap he has put them through.” Maria said placing a hand on Michael’s arm. Michael clasped the hand drawing strength from his former girlfriend.

“Thanks Maria, I promise I won’t interfere…I get it.” Michael said.

“Hey guys.” Reid said coming into the kitchen. Maria sprang away from Michael looking worried.

“Hey Reid.” Maria said picking up her belongings hoping the blonde would not think that her and Michael were trying to rekindle an old flame or something.

“Have fun at school?” Reid asked hoping onto the counter, apparently un-phased by what he had walked in on.

“Oh a blast.” Maria said still feeling uneasy not knowing how Reid might react to the current situation.

“I bet. Poor Liz was so flustered that she missed class.” Reid laughed.

“I bet.” Maria said feeling awkward.

“Well if you will excuse me I need to go find Isabel.” Michael said knowing that the two needed to talk something out and that his presence was unwanted.

“Reid I swear there is nothing going on between Michael and me.” Maria rushed.

“Alright.” Reid said.

“Alright? Reid is that all you have to say?” Maria asked getting upset.

“Maria I know that you still have feelings for Michael it is only natural I mean you were in pretty deep with the guy emotion wise even if you think you weren’t I would have to be stupid to not realize that there were going to be residual feelings.” Reid said.

“But Reid you did not even get angry at the sight of me touching him.” Maria said her cheeks turning red in her frustration.

“Maria I was upset.” Reid said startling the blonde girl of her pre rant mode.

“You were?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Good because Reid I did not want to be more emotionally involved in this relationship than you were I do not want to go through that again. Reid I really like you and I mean really like you. I was with Michael longer than I have been with you and I am already having sex with you. I feel different with you in a good way and that scares me, I feel myself getting in deeper and deeper with you and I have no idea where you stand.” Maria said Reid hopped off the counter and pulled her into his arms.

“Maria you are the only girl I have ever been remotely serious with. I feel a stronger pull towards you than any other woman and that scares the hell out of me Maria but in a good way. I want this to work between us. I really like you Maria and someday soon I am going to be madly in love with you.” Reid said cupping her round face.

“Good because I think I am falling in love with you.” Maria whispered as Reid kissed her deeply.

“Reid.” Pogue called coming down the stairs in all black his hair pulled back in a ponytail. Reid let go of Maria giving her a last kiss on the forehead as he moved to go with Pogue, it was then that Maria noticed that he was dressed all in black. The two of them were preparing for their fight. Caleb and Tyler came down next all in black as well looking somber and Liz, Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Kyle and Cole followed in black as well. The girls with their hair back all dressed in the same manner. Their uniform look made the group look all the more sinister. The group and Gorman entered the cellar leaving the humans, Leo and the two aliens to watch and wait anxiously knowing that when darkness fell the fight would commence.

Max stared in wonder as the large group entered the basement. They appeared somber but the power they held was felt through the crystal cage. The group moved to stand around the fire. The members of the Covenant stood in their usual spots the charmed ones and Cole stood on the periphery. Gorman was holding a small wooden box, Max noticed that the old man appeared to have tears in his eyes giving the alien king a sickening feeling; something big was about to go down.

“I have been care taker of this family since the time of your grandfathers. I have performed this ritual for them, for your fathers and now for you.” Gorman said opening the wooden box. The man dipped his finger inside and turned to Caleb who kneeled on the ground turning his face up towards the heavens.

“If you shall fall the wings of your fathers will carry you into the heavens.” Gorman said touching his thumb to the teens forehead leaving a black ash mark on his tan forehead that soon melted into his skin. Gorman then moved to Pogue who knelt on the ground.

“If you shall fall the wings of your fathers will carry you into the heavens.” Gorman said the same substance disappeared into Pogue’s golden skin. He then moved to a now kneeling Reid.

“If you shall fall the wings of your fathers will carry you into the heavens.” Gorman said Max watched in fascination as the ash substance once again melted into his skin.

“If you shall fall the wings of your fathers will carry you into the heavens.” Gorman said as the ash melted into Tyler’s skin. Gorman moved to Liz and motioned for her to kneel startling the girl who quickly did so.

“If you shall fall the wings of your fathers will carry you into the heavens.” Gorman said grinning when the ash melted into her golden skin. “You are protected little one by the Parry line, the Simms line, and the Putnam line. Their magic flows through you and in your time of need will guide you.” Gorman said as the teens all rose from the floor.

“I have watched over all of you, I helped bring each of you into this world. Do not let tonight be the night I put you into the ground.” Gorman said as he headed back up the stairs his shoulders shaking.

“The power of three will set you free.” Piper whispered to the silent room.

“The power of three.” Her sisters silently replied.

“Tonight Barbas dies even if we go with him.” Cole said his brotherhood suit crisp and intimidating.

“The sun is setting.” Paige said looking at her watch. The teens silently made their way up the stairs the charmed ones following. Max watched them go realizing they were intent on fighting to the death.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone thanks so much for all of your reviews they were amazing! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 32: The Kill

Caleb took a deep breath seeing the last rays of the sun set. He was alone on the dirt road, the others strategically placed from the manor to the runes of Putnam barn. The road was silent not even the fall wind stirred. The fight was going to begin. Words in the distance filtered through the air.

“Barbas demon of fear…” Caleb felt the summoning spell wash over him, the air whipped slightly.

“Very brave of you young Danvers to call upon me, what think you could take me all on your own?” Barbas asked.

“Yes.” Caleb said his white teeth shining in the darkness.

“You are one foolish little boy, just like your father and his father.” Barbas said waving his hand before Caleb reading it grinning.

“Caleb Danvers you greatest fear is…”

“Barbas.” Caleb said startling the demon. “Look behind you.” Barbas turned around quickly only to be doused with a potion. The demon’s face contorted in pain and he began to smoke as he fell to the ground gasping unable to defend himself.

“What have you done to me?” Barbas asked looking up into the face of Liz.

“Took away your powers.” Liz sang as the upper level demon sprang to his feet his face contorted in rage an energy ball appearing in his hand.

“You will die for this.” He said as the ball collided with Liz’s small form, she did not even flinch.

“You really thought that was going to stop me?” Liz asked noticing that Barbas was trying to shimmer away.

“Don’t even try it Barbas.” Cole said coming out of the woods in his power suit looking very demonic, the fear demon just sneered at his appearance.

“Balthazar.”

“Barbas.”

“Helping witches how sweet.” Barbas snarled.

“More like choosing the more powerful side, the winning side.” Cole said.

“Can we finish him now?” Paige asked startling the demon, he looked around him and saw that he was trapped.

“I can take you with me.” Barbas said raising his hand to kill Paige when Liz beat him to it as a wave of energy at him knocking him down but not killing him.

“Fine little one you want to play well let’s play.” Barbas said sending another energy ball at her and one at the charmed ones forcing the witches to retaliate. For a demon who looked as old as he did he sure was fast, he threw energy balls faster then they realized forcing Liz to absorb several while the others deflected and dodged them. Caleb threw up his hands creating an energy barrier to deflect the energy blasts.

Tyler started kicking blasts at the demon only for them to be dodged. Reid threw his hands together and then released a giant blast which hit a tree when Barbas deflected it making the tree burst into flames. “Whoa there.” Reid said ducking out of the way as a blast from Barbas just missed his head.

“Now.” Tyler whispered as he sent a blast at Barbas who sent one back just as Liz threw the final potion at Barbas catching the demon by surprise.

“No!” Barbas screamed realizing what the potion was.

“The power of three will set you free, the power of three will set you free…” The Charmed one chanted.

“By the blood of our fathers we vanquish you to the pits of hell…” the Covenant chanted. Liz picked up her final potion made by Gorman.

“By the powers of old may you never rise again.” Liz said throwing the potion stepping back when Barbas erupted in flames screaming before he finally burst apart. The group just stood there looking at the spot her used to stand in awe.

“Wow.” Paige said.

“That was interesting.” Cole said realizing he did not get a good fight in it was more taunting than anything. Since there were so many people there it was an easy fight all ends taken care of. Two of the most powerful lines of witches cursed the demon as he was vanquished making sure that he was never going to rise again.

“Can we go to sleep now?” Liz suddenly asked making Tyler and the others laugh.

“Yeah baby we can go to sleep.” He said putting his arm around her leading the way back into the home.

“Does this mean we have to move back home?” Phoebe asked.

“Yes.” Piper said laughing at her sisters pouty face.

Tyler followed Liz upstairs and watched as she quickly undressed and silently got into bed. He crawled in behind her knowing something was wrong, he pulled her flush against his chest. “Baby what is it?” He asked kissing the shell of her ear feeling her shaking, he knew she was crying.

“I don’t want to leave.” She whispered.

“What?” Tyler asked gently rolling Liz over so that she was facing him, her tears tugging at his heart.

“Now that Barbas is gone I have to go home, my parents will be home at the end of the week and that means no more sleeping with you. Tyler I have grown used to sleeping in your arms and I don’t want to stop but with my parents home we will not be allowed to sleep together.” Liz cried.

“Shh baby it will be alright.” Tyler said kissing her forehead stroking her head.

“No it won’t be Tyler I am so scared that they are going to find out about the baby and that they are going to make me get rid of it.” Liz cried burying her head into his chest.

“Liz they know of our destiny they will not try and get rid of our baby.” Tyler said gently moving her head so that she was looking at him.

“I am just so afraid and I don’t want to be without you.” She whispered.

“Liz you are impervious to harm, even if they did try to terminate our baby they would not be able to.” Tyler said kissing her cheek feeling her relax slightly.

“I kind of forgot about that part.” She whispered.

“Really because not more than a half hour ago you were taking deadly blasts to the chest and not even flinching.” Tyler said kissing her soundly.

“But that is different I was in a battle if my parents tried to have my pregnancy terminated it just feels different.” Liz whispered.

“Is it maybe because you are afraid that they are going to reject you and the baby and that you are not worried so much about the termination but about the thought of them wanting it?” Tyler asked.

“Yes, I don’t know what I would do if they threatened me with that and then there is the fact that they could still do something to you. Tyler they could tell your parents and the others and convince them that you took advantage of me or something and have them punish you.” Liz cried.

“Liz none of the fathers would do that they are objective here, well all expect your uncle that is.” Tyler said worry suddenly clouding his face.

“Then there is my mother.” Liz said feeling her boyfriend stiffen.

“Oh no I suddenly do not want them to know.” Tyler said pulling Liz closer.

“I will protect you.” Liz said giving him a small smile kissing his lips.

“You better.” Tyler muttered slowly moving his hand down to rest on her puffy stomach that he was only allowed to see. Liz was funny about people looking at her stomach so she always tried to cover it up, only if you knew she was pregnant would you be able to see the baby bump it was just barely there. She also did not like people touching her stomach except for Tyler, Pogue and Reid; even when Maria touched her belly she felt weird.

“Your still so small is that normal?” Tyler asked worried because he had not gotten to that chapter in the book yet.

“Yes it is normal, I need to go to the doctors for a checkup though there are vitamins I need to take and such things.” Liz said.

“When are you going to get big?” Tyler asked moving so that his face was closer to her stomach.

“I am getting bigger it just takes time but around next month I am going to be getting noticeable to others. Then the baby will start to move.” Liz said smiling when she saw the giddy grin on her boyfriends face.

“I cannot wait for that then everyone will know you are pregnant with my baby.” Tyler said.

“Then the rumors and nasty comments at school begin.” Liz grumbled.

“Is it really going to be that bad?” Tyler asked worried about his girlfriend.

“It will be people are vicious and I am going to be a teen mom in a small town that makes it worse.” Liz said snuggling into his arms again feeling safe and loved when he held her tight.

“We will work that out when we get there.” Tyler said kissing her.

“I know.” She mumbled laying her head on his chest sleep claiming her quickly.

Downstairs Reid had come in and searched for Maria, Alex pointed towards the library and the blonde quickly made his way that way. The sight that greeted him at the door made his blood run cold; Maria was snuggled up close to Michael both of them asleep. Sighing in resignation Reid turned and left, there was only so much he could take and be understanding about.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys! I know all of you are not happy with Maria right now but I hope that this part will get a few things worked out. Thanks for all of your replies please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 33: Amends

She felt warm, more like she felt a warm body under her right cheek but it felt comforting. Strong arms were wrapped around her holding her close, the arms felt funny not like the ones she had woken up in the day before. Her green eyes blinked open and Maria took in her surroundings, she was in the library cuddled up to Michael. Gasping Maria pulled away from her former boyfriend startling him into consciousness.

“Michael we fell asleep.” Maria said her panic evident.

“So we did.” He said rubbing the sleep out of his brown eyes.

“Michael what about the others are they alright I mean why did they not come and wake us up why did they not come and find us? How did the fight go, are they alright?” Maria asked when she saw the morning sun, she knew that she had school but she could care less at the moment.

“I am sure if someone was hurt they would come and find us.” Michael said.

“Your right.” Maria said her shoulders loosening from their tense position. Maria straightened her hair a bit and went towards the kitchen to find the others only no one was there. Panic seized her once more and she ran up the stairs in search of the others. Knocking on Liz’s door she waited anxiously for her best friend to come to the door a moment later Tyler in only a pair of boxers answered the door; it was obvious she had woken him up.

“Maria?” He asked rubbing his eyes like a little kid.

“Is Liz here?” She asked.

“No she is at school.” Tyler said.

“Oh okay sorry for waking you.” Maria said heading down the hall towards Reid’s room. She knocked and waited for an answer but none came, knocking again she was still met with silence.

“He left for school.” Pogue said coming out of his room freshly showered ready for the day.

“Why didn’t he come and say bye to me, why did he not come and tell me how things went last night?” Maria asked she flinched when Pogue gave her a hollow laugh.

“I don’t know maybe it has to do with you being wrapped up in the arms of your ex boyfriend.” Pogue said before he left the blonde girl standing there with wide eyes.

“Oh god.” She whispered.

Isabel hated being back at school but she knew she had to go so as not to draw attention to herself. She had heard the rumors around school about her brother and how he had run away from home to be with some older woman breaking the poor Tess Harding’s heart. If only they knew the real truth that Max was a manipulative jerk and that Tess was using him as a puppet, a way to gain what she wanted. Isabel had decided that she was done putting up with others and that she wanted real friends, friends who would always be there for her which was why at lunch she was heading towards Liz and Alex instead of her popular friends who were shouting to catch her attention.

“Hey Isabel.” Liz said scooting over so the blonde had enough room. Isabel looked at the brunette next to her and noticed for the first time that she appeared tired and glum but yet she had a smile on her face and laughed.

“What is wrong?” Isabel found herself asking.

“Nothing.” Liz said her eyes narrowing slightly, Isabel let out a sigh.

“Liz…”

“Alright, I am just a little upset right now.” Liz admitted.

“About telling your parents?” Alex asked having heard Caleb and Reid talking about it that morning.

“Well yes there is that but I am also upset about Maria and Reid.” Liz said startling her two friends.

“Why?” Isabel asked.

“Reid found Maria and Michael in the library last night and I guess the sight of them so comfortable together and in such a cozy position got to him. He might come off as easy going and laid back but he is not like that when it comes to his heart.” Liz said. Isabel and Alex could see how much this situation was getting to the brunette.

“I am sure they are going to work it out.” Alex said.

“No I am not so sure about that. Reid put a lot of faith in Maria and in their relationship and if he thinks that she is going to go back to Michael it will crush him. He is not going to do well.” Liz whispered.

“Liz why don’t you wait to see what Maria has to say about all of this before you get yourself all worked up.” Isabel suggested.

“Isabel, Reid was destroyed last night by the sight of Maria and Michael together. I love Maria she is like a sister to me but there are times when blood is thicker than water.” Liz said picking up her tray and leaving the two behind.

“I hate to say this but Liz is right on this one, Maria has some serious explaining to do. Over the last month or so I have gotten to know the guys pretty well and they all come off one way but soon you learn there is more to them than meets the eye. Take Caleb for example their so called leader. He comes off as being a complete woman about his emotions but then you learn he is the kick ass one of the group. Then Pogue he comes off as the rebel without a cause, the wild boy who will sleep with your sister if given the chance. When you get to know Pogue better though you learn that he is loyal to a fault, will do anything and everything for Liz, family is the most important thing for him, and he is selective with who he dates because he is afraid of getting hurt. Then there is Reid he is really a person who gives off one vibe but you learn through time that he is different than you expected. He comes off as careless, uneducated, spoiled, and a womanizer. After getting to know him that is the exact opposite of who he is Isabel. He is one most intelligent people you will ever meet, he is humble for the most part, but he is spontaneous when it comes to fighting, but the one thing I learned that sticks with me about Reid is that he does not give away his heart easily there are two women who currently own his heart and they are his mother and Liz and Maria is close to becoming the third. I am just afraid that she is pushing him too far.” Alex said.

“They really have become important to you.” She commented.

“Yea they have.”

“It was weird seeing Liz interact with them she is more carefree with them than she is with anyone else even her parents it is like she feels…”

“Safe with them.” Alex filled in and Isabel nodded her head. “I think that has more to do with Tyler than anything but I know that she has always trusted them with her life and vice versa. She is the one girl that they know will always be there for them. Even if they do get married someday she will always be the person they run to when things get bad.” Alex said.

“Hey guys.” Tess said coming up to the group. She had seen them together with Liz earlier and did not like it one bit she thought Isabel and Michael were finally coming around to her way of thinking but now it seems like the stupid humans were once again interfering in things that did not concern them.

“Tess.” Alex said noticing that Isabel was glaring at her he silently kicked her so that Tess’s suspicions were not aroused even more than they already were.

“Hey Tess I have not see you for a few days how have you been?” Isabel asked as the blonde sat down.

“I have been alright but I was worried about you guys I went to Michael’s and he was not there and then I checked your place and neither you or Max were there. It is weird I mean Max always tells me where he is going.” Tess said her face scrunching in her frustration.

“He is on a camping trip with a friend of ours.” Isabel said.

“Who?” Tess asked.

“Cole.” Isabel said making Alex choke on his soda but Tess never noticed.

“Cole who?”

“Cole Turner.” Alex said knowing that Isabel did not know his last name.

“Who is that and how do you know him?” Tess asked looking sharply at Alex.

“He is a friend of my dad’s he is a lawyer and a confident of Max’s. The two decided to go away for awhile and dad was alright with it.” Isabel said.

“Why didn’t he tell me this?” Tess asked.

“It was rather sudden.” Alex said.

“Yeah I mean Max only saw Cole when he dropped Liz off at school that one day and then after that the two got to talking and they both agreed that there were things going on in their lives at the moment and they needed to get away.” Isabel said.

“Alright then where is Michael?” Tess asked.

“Who knows.” Isabel said.

“Probably off somewhere with Gorman.” Alex said knowing that Tess had no idea that Gorman was a seventy year old caretaker.

“Who?” The blonde asked becoming frustrated with how little she really knew about their lives.

“Oh he is Michael’s friend from back when we were in orphanage.” Isabel easily explained.

“Well ladies if you will excuse me I have to go and meet up with Kyle.” Alex said seeing the jock on the other side of the quad, looking for any excuse to get away from the evil alien queen.

Right when Alex left Tess started hounding Isabel. “Why are you spending time with him he will only weaken you focus.” Tess reprimanded.

“Tess he is my friend.” Isabel said.

“I thought Max made it perfectly clear that we are not to spend time with the humans they make us weak, we don’t need them Isabel all we need is each other. You and Michael need to work on your relationship so that you can get to the place Max and I are we are happily following our destiny.” Tess said .

“Tess you and my brother are not as close as you think. He did not even tell you that he was leaving yet he told Liz as a matter of fact he still confides in Liz and the others. I guess my brother is not much of a lap dog after all.” Isabel said picking up her books and walking away suddenly she found the company unpleasant.

Tess stared after Isabel her blue eyes boring holes in the alien princess’s head. She could not believe that Isabel had broken out of the warp that meant Max was breaking out of his as well. She was going to make sure that he was properly taken care of too much was at stake for things not to go her way.

Maria waited in the front hall all day until Reid finally came back from classes. The blonde took one look at Maria and sighed before he continued into the home not giving her a chance to talk to him. Maria went after him not willing to give up.

“Reid we need to talk.” Maria said pulling his elbow so that he would turn around and talk to her.

“Fine.” He said heading down into the cellar a place Maria had never been. She was in awe of the dark atmosphere and the cold that seemed to instantly fill her. In the far corner was Max in his crystal cage he just stared at her as she followed Reid into a small room. The room was cold and dark only lit by a small fire.

“Reid why didn’t you come and tell me you were alright last night?” Maria asked.

“I did come to tell you Maria only to see you all cozy with you ex. Maria I know that you still have feelings for him but I don’t want to be dangled like a toy all the time. Either you want to be with me or you want to be with him I can’t take this constant not knowing if you really want me or not.” Reid said.

“Reid last night I was terrified for you and the others I was beside myself not knowing what was going to happen. Michael found me crying my eyes out in the library and got me to calm down and I was so spent from all of the emotions that I fell asleep. That is all that happened Reid. I do not think of Michael like that. I am not intimate with Michael in the way I am with you and I never will be.” Maria said.

“Maria I am afraid that one day you are going to wake up and want to be with him.” Reid said the intensity of his raging emotions reflected in his blue eyes. Maria cupped his cheek gently standing on her toes to kiss him softly.

“Michael is not right for me Reid, you are.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks everyone for all of your replies! I know that you all think Maria got off easy with Reid and you are right and that will be dealt with later. Also for those of you who missed Liz and Tyler this is the chapter for you! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 34: Parents

Liz sighed as she dropped her book bag in her room, she had not spent the night in her home for weeks and it felt weird being there all by herself. Her parents were going to home in a few moments but that did not comfort her only one person could, Tyler. She did not know how she was going to survive without him in her bed every night. Then there was the fact that she was going to have to wear baggy clothes around her parents so that they would not notice her slowly growing stomach at least not until her and Tyler told them. The two of them had come to an agreement that they were going to tell his parents first since his dad was going to be more open to the idea of a baby than her parents where she was still considered daddy’s little girl.

Liz stilled her unpacking resting her hand over her baby bump. “I know that I am invincible because of you but I cannot help but worry baby that your grandpa is going to try to harm you.” She whispered.

“I won’t let that happen.” Tyler whispered from the doorway startling her.

“When did you get here?” Liz asked as she was pulled into his arms. He pulled her face up for a kiss which she readily gave pulling his bottom lip slightly making him groan.

“I had only been away from you for eight hours and I already missed you.” Tyler said lifting her up and placing her on her messy bed.

“Likewise. What am I going to do tonight without you?” Liz asked sighing when he kissed her eyebrow.

“Who said anything about sleeping without me?” Tyler asked his blue eyes sparkling. Liz looked up at him with bright eyes.

“How are we going to pull it off?” Liz asked.

“Babe I can blink remember?” Tyler asked kissing her ear. Liz sighed and pulled him closer wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

“Good. I need you in my bed at night.” Liz whispered leaning into the hand on the side of her face. She turned her head more and kissed his large palm before nuzzling it again. Tyler stared at her in amazement it was still hard for him to believe at times that he and Liz were really together, it was a dream come true for him. Liz pulled on his shirt slightly pulling him down for a kiss tangling her hand into his brown locks moaning when she felt his hand traveling over her curves.

Liz broke their kiss gently tugging on his shirt and with his help pulling it over his head before his lips found hers again.

Nancy was excited to see her baby girl she had missed her terribly for the past few weeks. Her and Jeff had been at a convention and then went on a mini vacation which Liz had been alright with. Calls from Liz had been few and far between which at first had worried her but then she heard form Jim that Maria, Alex, Kyle, and Liz had been going out and about a great deal.

“I wonder what Liz is doing?” Jeff asked as they drove down Main Street.

“Her and Maria are probably watching a movie.” Nancy said smiling when she saw her restaurant up ahead.

“Why don’t you go on up and get Liz I will bring the bags in.” Jeff said parking his car out front his wife giddily ran inside and upstairs.

“Lizzie.” Nancy said coming inside. Hearing no response she went into the family and her daughter was not there, the kitchen and again Liz was not there. Finally she went to her daughters room.

Liz groaned as she felt Tyler enter her she felt home in that moment. She heard him grunt as he moved which only turned her on more as she kissed him deeply her legs holding him in place as they rocked together.

Nancy stared at the scene before her in horror she wanted to look away but it was too terrible, her baby girl was having sex with her boyfriend in her bed. “Tyler”, she heard Liz moan.

“Nancy where is…” Jeff stopped behind his wife his eyes widening at the sight of his daughter and the Simms boy.

“LIZ!” Jeff barked. Liz whipped her head towards her door and saw her parents there, her mother in shock and her father angrier than she had ever seen him.

“Daddy!” Liz squealed as Tyler pushed her down so that her parents would not see anymore of her bare chest.

“You two get dressed now and meet us in the family room.” Jeff barked grabbing his wife and stalking away.

“Oh no.” Liz said in a shaky voice.

“Shh baby everything will be alright.” Tyler said as the two got dressed swiftly.

“Tyler my parents just caught us having sex.” Liz hissed tears welling up in her doe eyes.

“Baby you need to calm down.” Tyler said grabbing her face he kissed her forehead making her sigh. “This is my fault I started this not you.” Tyler said, Liz shook her head no.

“But I wanted you to. Come on let’s go face my parents.” Liz said checking herself in her mirror.

Her parents were standing in front of the mantle looking furious. “Sit down.” Her dad said in a deadly calm voice. Liz and Tyler dropped into the couch instantly. Jeff paced in front of the two teens silently too angry to speak.

“Dad?” Liz asked forcing her father to stop and then faced her and Tyler.

“How long?” Jeff asked quietly his eyes narrowing at their clasped hands.

“How long what?” Liz asked.

“How long have you two been screwing each other senseless?” Jeff shouted.

“Jeff…” Nancy said.

“No Nancy we come home expecting to be warmly greeted by our daughter only to find her in bed having sex with her boyfriend. How long have the two of you been sleeping together?” Jeff asked his eyes boring into Tyler’s sharp blue ones.

“Dad!”

“Answer me.” Jeff said.

“Well father if you must know we have been sleeping together since last summer.” Liz said making Tyler wince. Jeff stared hard at the two in front of him before he exploded.

“Fifteen! My daughter was fifteen when she started having sex!” Jeff yelled his face red and blotchy.

“Dad…”

“No Liz there is no getting out of this one you had sex with a guy two years older than you. Liz he was seventeen.” Jeff said.

“It depends on when they slept together Jeff, Tyler turned eighteen in August.” Nancy said which did not help the situation.

“That is statutory rape young lady.” Jeff said in a deadly calm voice suddenly.

“Jeff we have no proof right now except what we saw we would need hard evidence.” Nancy whispered.

“Then we will take her to the doctors right now so that they can collect samples from her.” Jeff said.

“Dad no!’ Liz said standing up with Tyler who was holding her tight.

“Liz you are still a minor and had sex with a legal adult you are only sixteen.” Jeff said.

“Jeff what if they don’t find any…fluids?” Nancy asked.

“They will and I want her tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well.” Jeff said.

“Daddy he is clean and so am I.” Liz said.

“We are going to let the doctor decide that I really want to know what he is going to find.” Jeff said glaring at Tyler.

“Dad we already know what they are going to find.” Liz sighed squeezing Tyler’s hand slightly.

“Oh really and what might that be?” Jeff asked staring hard into his daughters blurry eyes.

“They will find that the two of us have been having sex for awhile.” Tyler said knowing what his girlfriend was about to do.

“So you want to be charged with rape?” Jeff asked.

“No daddy he is just warning you so that you are not surprised when you find out from the doctors that I am pregnant.” Liz said meeting her fathers gaze head on.

“Your what?” Nancy asked her voice dull.

“She is pregnant with my baby, the heir to the Simms line.” Tyler said locking eyes with Nancy. The mother shook her head moving backwards her eyes wild as she fell into a chair.

“No.” Nancy whispered.

“Yes.” Tyler said.

“How far along?” Nancy asked.

“Almost four months.” Tyler said as Nancy let out a strangled noise.

“Honey?” Jeff asked.

“Jeff our baby is in danger…she is carrying the child of the prophecy.” Nancy muttered.

“What?”

“Daddy I am carrying the heir to the Putnam and Simms line. My child has the powers of Chase, Tyler, Chase’s father, and me.” Liz said.

“So you had sex with my underage daughter and now she is not only pregnant by you but her life and her child’s life are in danger?” Jeff asked glaring furiously at Tyler.

“Yes.” Tyler said pulling Liz against his chest close to his heart, he did not want anything to happen to her or the baby.

“Well then there is a simple solution to all of this.” Jeff said a smile appearing on his face but Liz and Nancy knew it meant trouble.

“What?” Nancy asked.

“We get rid of the baby.” Jeff said.

“No dad I am not going to get rid of my baby besides it is too late for that I am almost four months.” Liz cried her worst fears coming true she wrapped her arms around Tyler seeking his comfort.

“Get away from her.” Jeff snarled ripping his daughter out of Tyler’s arms.

“Jeff no!” Nancy yelled but it was too late the witch was furious and ready for blood.

“Dad let me go he is upset he does not know what to do he is scared for me. Dad please let me go to him he needs me. He thinks you are trying to hurt me and the baby.” Liz cried as he dad kept her back, she did not want to use her powers on her father but it looked as though Tyler had no problem with it.

“Jeff you need to let her go now!” Jeff tried to hold onto Liz but she slipped away from him and pulled Tyler’s face. Tyler turned his black eyes on Liz and pulled her flush against him bringing his forehead down to hers closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

“Shh I am right here.” She murmured stroking the side of his face not caring what her father thought at the moment.

“I should have listened to you.” He whispered.

“Hum?”

“You said your dad would do this.” He whispered but Nancy and Jeff still heard him.

“I know but they can’t hurt me or the baby, remember?” Liz asked kissing the side of his cheek.

“I know but I just…”

“Reacted to someone taking me away from you, I know sweetie.” Liz said.

“You knew we were going to react this way?” Nancy asked the hurt apparent in her blue eyes.

“Her fear was that you were going to try and make her get rid of our baby, looks like her fear came true.” Tyler said hugging her close to his side his eyes changing back to their soulful blue. “We will be back later.” Tyler said holding Liz tight as he blinked away leaving two very stunned parents.

Maria sighed as she flipped onto her bed, it felt good to be home but she had to admit she already missed Reid. She knew that she had messed up and that the two of them were still on shaky ground but that was going to be harder to repair now that they were not living in the same house, now if they had a fight he could just blink away and not come back; the thought scared her. She knew that she had to make Reid realize that he was the only one that she wanted.

“Hey sweetie.” Amy said seeing her daughter on her bed looking tired and sad.

“Hi mom.”

“What is it Maria?”

“You know that blonde that brought me home that one night from Liz’s? Jim’s nephew?” Maria asked.

“Yes, Red.” Amy said making her daughter laugh.

“Reid mom but close. Well anyway the two of us sort of started dating.” Maria said. Amy sat there for a few moments trying to get used to the idea.

“He is older.”

“But only by like a year and a half.” Maria said sitting up to face her mom.

“Is he experienced?” Amy asked dreading her daughters answer.

“Mom…”

“Maria, is he experienced?” Amy asked.

“Yes.”

“Maria are you sure you should be in a relationship with this guy? He is going to expect things from you.” Amy said.

“Mom he would never put me in a position to do something against my will he has grown up with Liz and knows how to treat an independent woman.” Maria said.

“I know that he is a nice boy Maria but this is just sudden I mean I was just getting used to the idea of you dating Michael.” Amy said.

“Yeah well things with Michael were too complicated and I was always fighting with him and I was miserable most of the time. With Reid I feel amazing I mean mom I am happy with him I feel safe and cared for.” Maria said.

“Honey are you sure you are ready for a relationship with this boy so soon after Michael?” Amy asked.

“Mom I am sure about this.” Maria said.

“All right sweetie I guess I am okay with this but promise me the two of you will not be alone in your room together the two of you are to be in public places together only at least until I feel more comfortable with you two together. Also, Maria if you do decide to have sex with him please tell me.” Amy said noticing how her daughter was suddenly staring at her hands that were twisted in her lap.

“Maria?”

“Mom I had sex with Reid.” Maria said not meeting her mother’s gaze, waiting for her mom to blow. Hesitantly Maria looked up at her mother and saw her mom’s eyes were wide and scared.

“No my baby did not have sex with an older man.” Amy whispered.

“Mom he is hardly an older man like I said he is…”

“No Maria this is not happening you are not me.” Amy shrieked.

“Mom we are careful we always are.” Maria said slapping a hand to her mouth suddenly when she realized her slip.

“You mean to tell me young lady that you have had sex with him more than once?” Amy screamed her face turning red in her fury. The doorbell rang and Maria ran to go and get it pulling it open quickly as her furious mother came in behind her.

“Maria…” Amy trailed off when she saw the blonde boy who had deflowered her baby girl standing on her doorstep.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks guys for all of your replies on the last part! SnowyOwl-17 your mind is not crazy it sounds a lot like mine so if you are crazy so am I! Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 35: Surprise

Reid looked from his girlfriend to her mother and knew that something major was going on with them and from the look on the older woman’s face it had something to do with him. Amy took one look at him and let all hell loose.

“You pervert, you sick little boy!” Amy yelled swatting at Reid who raised his arms to protect himself knowing he could not use his powers on Maria’s mother. Maria stared in shock as her mother started hitting Reid who looked at her helplessly his blue eyes were so confused, she jumped in at that moment to help him.

“Mom stop it.” Maria said shielding Reid from further harm from her crazy mother. Amy stopped her hitting and stared at her daughter who was protecting the young man behind her.

“Maria what is going on?” Reid finally asked looking from mother to daughter.

“She told me how you had sex with her.” Amy said her anger draining away from her when she realized how silly her actions were.

“Maria…” Reid said looking frustrated.

“Well she told me to tell her when I was ready to have sex with you so I told her I already had sex with you and she blew up at me. I thought she would understand.” Maria said hoping Reid would see where she was coming from.

“I get it trust me I get it.” Reid said wrapping an arm around her waist but quickly removed it when he saw Amy still standing there.

“You two have not known each other for very long.” Amy whispered.

“I know that mom but that does not change the way I feel about it.” Maria said.

“Mrs. Deluca I realize that the two of us have been hasty in our decisions involving our relationship but with Maria the steps that we have taken feel right to me. She is not someone I am going to throw away.” Reid said hoping to get through to the woman who had the power to take his girl away from him. Amy stared long and hard at him searching his face for any sign of a lie, she was shocked when she saw he was sincere with her.

“Mom Reid and I are trying to work through our relationship it is still new to us and yes we know that we are taking huge risks by having a sexual relationship early on.” Maria said feeling sorry for her mother when she saw Amy wince at the reference of a sexual relationship.

“I just don’t want the two of you to end up regretting your relationship. I don’t want you to end up a pregnant teen Maria.” Amy said.

“Ah Mrs. Deluca you have nothing to worry about in that department…trust me.” Reid muttered.

“What?” Maria asked.

“Maria I thought Liz told you…”

“Told me what?” Maria asked her cheeks turning red as she watched her boyfriend squirm.

“Listen aside from Tyler the rest of us are on a sort of time clock, you ever notice how all of us are only a few months apart?” Reid asked.

“Yes.”

“Maria our families have been that way since the founding of our lines. Our fathers all get their wives pregnant at the same time it is a weird thing of ours.” Reid said.

“So you are saying what?” Maria asked neither noticing a nearly hysterical Amy in the corner.

“Maria you won’t get pregnant until the Covenant decides for you to get pregnant.” Reid said.

“WHAT?!” Amy shrieked.

“Oh no.” Maria said staring at her manic mother.

“Wait she does not know?” Reid asked looking scared it was a first for Maria which only intensified her fear.

“No I mean Jim left out a lot.” Maria said.

“JIM what about him?!” Amy screamed.

“Uh mom sit down please.” Maria coaxed gently.

“Maria this is very bad.” Reid said.

“What?”

“Maria I don’t think I can explain this all to your mother by myself I need someone else here with me, there are a lot of little things that your mother needs to know.” Reid said angry that Jim had not completely filled his girlfriend in.

“Who are you going to get?” Maria asked.

“Caleb.” Reid said kissing her on the cheek before he went outside and blinked away before Amy could see him. Moments later he was back with a flustered Caleb who was pulling on a shirt having been indisposed at the moment Reid arrived.

“Caleb.” Maria said nodding at her friend who entered her home. Amy gasped at the sight of the teen before her.

“James?” Amy asked her face going stark white before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she hit the ground in a dead faint.

Liz sighed at the sight of the home in front of her, she wanted to be there more than anything and Tyler knew that. Taking her by the hand he lead her inside and up the stairs making sure that no one knew that they were there not wanting to be disturbed. Closing the door to his room Tyler brought Liz flush against him burying his face in her long locks feeling her tremble in her distress.

“My baby.” She muttered.

“It will all work out sweetie I know it will your parents need time to work out what is going on, more like you dad needs to work things out.” Tyler said looking down into the sad doe eyes of his girlfriend wishing he could take away all the pain her parents caused her that night.

“The look on his face Tyler, he really wanted me to get rid of my baby. He just does not understand.” Liz sighed.

“Liz he was not raised knowing the prophecy like the rest of us, you are right he does not understand. He thinks we are hormonal teenagers and that our baby was created out of teenage lust not love. Liz soon he is going to realize that there are forces at play that he knows nothing about and then he will finally understand how deep we involved Liz. He needs time.” Tyler said tilting her head up so that she was looking into his eyes.

“It just hurts that they would reject my baby like that, especially my mother Tyler she grew up in the Covenant she knows about the prophecy.” Liz said her eyes welling with tears once more.

“Sweetie she just found out her baby girl is pregnant by an older boy, she has known me forever Liz. It has to be weird for her knowing that the kid who is an exact replica of the man she used to date is the father of her baby girls child.” Tyler said kissing her forehead.

“I know. I know that it has to hurt her knowing that I am with you I don’t think she has really ever gotten over your father.” Liz whispered.

“What can I say us Simms men are irresistible.” Tyler said giving Liz a small smile.

“To us Parry women you sure are.” Liz whispered gently kissing his pouty lips.

“She will come around Liz.” Tyler said rubbing her neck smirking slightly when he saw her eyes flutter closed at his touch loving how she responded to him.

“Tyler she wanted to be the woman in the prophecy.” Liz whispered looking into his blue eyes. “All those years growing up the only girl in the Covenant my mother thought she was meant to be with your father she never even thought that it might be her daughter and her loves son. She was heartbroken when your father married your mother and not her and then had you she was devastated. Tonight I think was the final nail the coffin for her when she found out that not only were we intimate but we are having a baby. I guess it just hurts that she can’t put aside her own pain to be happy for me and be there for me.” Liz said curling into his arms laying her head on his chest seeking comfort in him.

“Her and my dad were not meant to be Liz and she has to have realized that by now.” Tyler said.

“Tyler like I said before you Simms men are hard to get over.” Liz whispered.

“In our case that is a good thing. You are mine Liz and that baby right there,” Tyler splayed a hand over her little bump, “Is mine.” He said his eyes flashing black for a second.

“Then prove it.” She whispered into his ear.

Isabel sighed as she flopped down on her living room couch avoiding her parents questions again. She hated having to lie to them but in this case it was for their own good they did not need to know how evil their son had become and how he had taken it upon himself to mess with the lives of those around him. The only person keeping her from breaking down and succumbing to the horrors of her life was Alex. He was a miracle in how wonderful he was being to her.

“Isabel sweetie there is a young man here to see you.” Diane said moving aside to reveal Alex. Diane was shocked when she saw her cold daughters eyes light up at the sight of the teen behind her.

“Hey Izzy.” Alex said sighing when he hugged Isabel close.

“Alex it is so good to see you.” Isabel said hugging him close resting her head on his shoulder allowing herself to relax for the first time that day.

“You too, so I figured you needed a break and I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me?” Alex asked smiling when he saw Isabel glow with happiness.

“I would love to, can I mom?” Isabel asked turning to her stunned mother. Diane had never seen her daughter react like this to a guy, this one was something special. He was not her daughters usual type he was not popular and he had more going for him than sports and his looks.

“Sure honey.” Diane said smiling when she saw Isabel drag Alex out of the house her chatter sounding as she left.

“Who was that?” Philip asked watching his daughter leave with some new guy.

“That was Alex, honey I think this is someone special. I think this might be the one.” Diane said smiling when she saw her husband frown at the sight of his daughter happy with a guy.

“I am not so sure I like this I mean how well do we know this Alex?” Philip asked.

“Very well remember you met him when you went camping with the kids?” Diane asked and she laughed when she saw her husband put a face to the name.

“Oh yeah the tall lanky kid he is kind of a nerd. He and Isabel went off to the woods to…” Philips eyes went wide. “That little punk was alone in the woods with my little girl.” Philip ground out.

“But honey remember how you told me that Max said he was a good guy and just a friend of Isabel’s? Well now I think that Isabel is looking at him as something more than a friend.” Diane said.

“This does not bode well for me.” Philip muttered making his wife laugh.

“Honey I think I like this one.” Diane said knowing her daughter felt differently about this one.

“I need a drink.” Philip said making his wife laugh.

Isabel sighed as she sat next to Alex on the park bench she loved spending time with him it was like the world stopped just so the two of them could be together. “So Alex you have yet to tell me how you are taking the whole Liz being pregnant situation.” Isabel said she had been avoiding that conversation not knowing how Alex was going to react.

“I am good with it I have not seen her this happy in a long time.” Alex said.

“They seem cute together.” Isabel admitted.

“The two of them were meant to be together see there was this prophecy written about the two of them being together and having a child. All of us were hoping that it was going to be later when the two of them had a baby but now is just as good. They are mature Isabel and they are going to be fine with this. They have this support system that is unbreakable and with that support system I know that the two of them are going to be fine and that this baby will be so well loved.” Alex said.

“What about Tyler? I get the feeling he has known Liz a long time.” Isabel said.

“Isabel like the others Liz has known the boys all her life. Tyler and her have always been friends. He is silent and you never know what he is feeling the only people who can read him are Gorman, Reid, Caleb, Pogue, and Liz. They are the only ones who can tell what he is feeling and Liz is especially good at it. It is like the two of them have this connection that no one can touch. He is smart, gentle and funny but there is power right under the surface that you cannot touch you know it is there but you don’t know its strength until he unleashes it. He would do anything for Liz and his family.” Alex said.

“I take it you are a fan of his.”

“He has proven that he is worthy of my Lizzie’s love. Besides if Pogue and Caleb let Liz and him be than their relationship must be alright since those two are more protective of her than her parents.” Alex.

“Yeah I do have to admit that those two are quite scary.” Isabel said letting out a small laugh.

“You have no idea.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks guys for all of your replies I am glad you all liked the last part! Please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 36: The Past

It was as if she were looking directly into her past seeing the same face that to this day haunted her dreams, James. Amy looked from her daughter to the man standing next to her in fear, she did not know how this was possible. James would have been around forty by now.

“Mom?” Maria asked startling Amy out of her daze. Caleb looked at the woman before him in confusion, how did she know his father.

“James?” Amy asked for the second time.

“Ah no James is my father, I am Caleb Danvers.” Caleb said sticking his hand out for the older woman who gingerly shook it as if she were afraid to touch him.

“His son, wow this is so surreal.” Amy whispered.

“Mom what is going on? How did you know Caleb’s dad?” Maria asked.

“Maria do you remember my sister Eve?” Amy asked noticing how Caleb’s eyes narrowed.

“Yeah.” Maria said after she thought about it for a second.

“Well she married a man named James Danvers when she was eighteen. James was a friend of our older brothers.” Amy said.

“Wait a minute your name is Amy right?” Caleb asked and Amy nodded seeing the teens eyes go wide. “So you would be my mom’s sister Amy Fitzgerald?” Caleb asked.

“Correct. I never knew that Eve had a son.” Amy whispered.

“Yeah well she never told me I had a cousin.” Caleb said shooting a look at Maria.

“Oh this is weird. I remember your father he was friends with my older brother Joe before he passed away. Then Evelyn started dating him in high school and then the two of them got married and we never spoke again.” Amy said.

“Wait so Caleb is my cousin?” Maria screeched.

“Well half cousin since Eve is my half sister.” Amy said.

“Oh this is too much!” Maria said her breathing increasing slightly.

“Maria calm down.” Amy instructed her daughter but she saw that her normally placating words were having no effect on her daughter.

“Maria.” Reid said grabbing her shaking hand.

“Reid I have only met my aunt Eve once when I was five she was heinous! I had no idea I even had an uncle let alone a cousin and now I find out that my cousin or half cousin or whatever is Caleb this is too weird I mean for crying out loud he is Liz’s brother!” Maria screamed.

“What?” Amy asked her eyes darkening slightly.

“Ah sort of brother, Liz is my best friends cousin and the group sort of adopted her as our little sister, well all of us except Tyler that is.” Caleb said.

“So your Evelyn’s sister? This is too all in the family, even for us.” Reid muttered.

“Tell me about it, but hey thank god for small miracles at least she did not tell me that my father stepped out on my mother and that Maria is my kid sister.” Caleb said making Reid chuckle.

“Oh I am so glad that the two of you can see the humor in this situation.” Maria snapped.

“So she never mentioned to you that I had Maria?” Amy asked.

“No, but then again you know my mother, if it does not involve her directly she is not interested.” Caleb said.

“True, how is she?” Amy asked quietly.

“Drunk most of the time, ever since my father passed away she has retreated into herself, she cares for little.” Caleb said.

“She was not always like that Caleb.” Amy said.

“I know, my father did that to her.” Caleb muttered.

“He had a pull over her unlike anything I have ever seen. I remember he was the cutest guy around all the girls fawned over him and his three friends they were the…”

“Sons of Ipswich.” Reid said and Amy nodded studying Reid closer.

“Now that I think about it you look familiar as well.” Amy said.

“Well mom they should since they both look exactly like their fathers as a matter of fact Tyler and Pogue also look exactly like their fathers it is a genetic glitch of theirs.” Maria said making Reid and Caleb chuckle.

“I think you mean mutation Maria.” Amy said rubbing her temples.

“Oh right.” Maria said her cheeks turning pink.

“So that is why you looked familiar to me that night that you brought Maria home, I could not place where I had seen you before but I could not help but think I had.” Amy said.

“Yeah well all the men in my family look alike.” Reid said.

“What about Jim and Kyle?” Amy asked.

“Oh Jim’s wife is my aunt, her sister is my mother and that is how Kyle is my cousin.” Reid explained.

“Alright now what is it that you all need to explain?” Amy asked her eyes boring into Caleb and Reid making the two males gulp.

Tyler stirred slightly from his sleep blinking his eyes to adjust to the change in light. He carefully moved his right leg which was draped over Liz keeping her partially underneath him, he gently rolled over off of Liz stopping when he heard her whimper, her body moving towards his once more seeking his warmth. “Shh baby I am right here.” Tyler whispered rolling onto his back pulling her against his side letting out a content sigh when he felt her warm cheek on his shoulder.

Tyler looked down at Liz’s small form and smiled at the sight of her. Her long chocolate locks messed from his hands. Her pink lips red and puffy from his kisses and her tan body covered in small bite marks that would soon be bruising. Her skin had a golden glow about it even in the dark room giving her the appearance of a goddess.

“If you stare any harder I will burst into flames.” Liz sang grinning up at Tyler who blushed.

“Can’t help it, you are amazing.” He said pulling her up higher on his body so that her face was parallel his.

“Thank you but you are the amazing one.” Liz said kissing his cheek softly.

“How are you feeling?” He asked his blue eyes roaming over her face searching for any clue.

“I am feeling better than I was I just need my parents to accept this.” Liz sighed.

“They will baby.”

“I think we should tell your parents today before my parents think of calling them and ripping into them.” Liz said grimacing at the thought of that phone conversation between her mother and Tyler’s father.

“Good idea.” Tyler said shuddering at the idea of his father and Nancy Parker together. “Well let’s go while we still have light.” Tyler said getting out of bed forcing Liz to get up as well. It was not long at all before the two were standing in front of the Simms home. It was a large and foreboding manor smaller than the Parry home but large enough to scream of old money. Tyler pulled out his key and led the way into his home.

“You know it never ceases to amaze me that your home is actually warm on the inside you know, like a normal home.” Liz said making Tyler scowl.

“Just because my great grandfather had really bad taste does not mean that my mom does.” Tyler grumbled as a woman in a flashy red dress swept into the foyer she took one look at the two and let out a scream.

“Mom calm down.” Tyler said grabbing the small woman’s shoulders. The small blonde woman stopped her screaming.

“What is going on?” A man asked running down the stairs his eyes jet black.

“Mom freaked out.” Tyler said as the man’s eyes turned blue and an older version of Tyler stood there grinning at Liz.

“Tyler, Liz what are you two doing here?” Mr. Simms asked hugging his son and his girlfriend.

“Well dad we need to speak with you and mom for a minute.” Tyler said letting go of his now calm mother who looked more than a little embarrassed.

“Sure Tyler come on Liz let’s go and sit in the room that my wife has some name for but I have never learned its name.” Mr. Simms said leading the couple and his wife into a small sitting room. Tyler and Liz sat on a love seat while his parents chose two separate chairs in front of the young couple.

“Okay now you have our attention darling what is it?” Mrs. Simms asked smiling sweetly at Liz and her son.

“Mom, dad Liz is pregnant and I am the father.” Tyler rattled off. The Simms sat there silently for a moment not blinking or moving.

“What?” Mrs. Simms asked her voice coming out in a strangled whisper.

“So the prophecy has come true?” Mr. Simms asked his blue eyes lighting up not noticing his wife’s pale face slowly turning red.

“Yes dad I did what was foretold and knocked my girlfriend up.” Tyler said making Liz blush.

“Oh I am so proud right now. I have to call the guys.” Mr. Simms said hugging his son and a furiously blushing Liz as he went for the phone all giddy.

“My son just fathered the child of the prophecy I don’t think I have been more proud in my life.” They heard him mutter as he dialed Reid’s father.

“You little whore.” Mrs. Simms hissed suddenly gaining Liz and Tyler’s attention. Tyler turned to see his mother’s normally porcelain skin red with her rage.

“Mom?”

“I cannot believe how irresponsible the two of you were, you are pregnant do you have any idea what this means?” Mrs. Simms screamed startling her husband as Tyler pulled Liz to his side as he stared at his mother.

“Mom?”

“You got a minor pregnant and your friend on top of that. She is only with you because of your money she does not love you she just got pregnant to trap you she is just like her mother.” Mrs. Simms snarled.

“Mom!” Tyler yelled as Mr. Simms pulled his wife back not understanding what was going on.

“Tyler she is just like her mother a gold digging little tramp. Have you told her to get rid of the baby?” Mrs. Simms asked.

“Gwen!” Mr. Simms yelled.

“Oh cut the crap Jason you know I am right about this. We should have never let Tyler near Liz she is not like us.” Gwen Simms sneered.

“Gwen that is enough!”

“Mom how dare you!”

“She is a Parry!”

“She is carrying my child!”

“She is the woman in the prophecy. She is carrying the heir to my line. My son has allowed our line to continue.” Jason Simms said slightly shaking his wife trying to snap her out of her stupor.

“Mom you cannot talk about Liz like that she is not that kind of a person! You have known Liz all of her life she grew up with me you helped raise her. You knew of the prophecy when you married dad!” Tyler yelled reaching for Liz’s hand only to find the space she was previously standing empty.

“Where did she go?” Tyler asked gaining his furious fathers attention.

“She was just here.” Jason said running out into the main part of the home with his son.

“Liz!” Tyler yelled gaining no response.

“Tyler go to the ancestral home I will go to Roswell. Then meet back here if you don’t find her. Call me if you do.” Jason said as he and his son disappeared leaving a trembling Gwen Simms in their wake.

“Oh no, what have I done?” She sobbed.

Liz silently wiped her cheeks as she stared at the home in front of her knowing that it was the one place no one was going to look for her. Knocking on the door she waited for an answer. “Liz?” A startled Phoebe answered the door her heartbreaking at the state of the teen girl in front of her.

“Hi Phoebe I was wondering if I could stay here for a bit please?” Liz asked more tears running down her golden cheeks.

“Sure honey, come on in.” Phoebe said leading Liz into the manor.

“Phoebe who was at the door?” Leo asked coming down the stairs followed by Cole.

“Liz what is it?” Cole asked hugging her to him as she started to sob.

“I have no place to go.” She sobbed clutching Cole who stared at the other two in fear.

“What happened?” Phoebe asked.

“My parents want me to get rid of my baby and Tyler’s mother called me a gold digging whore.” Liz sobbed.

“Oh sweetie I’m sorry she was probably just trying to take in what you both said.” Phoebe said looking at the other two for help.

“Liz, where is Tyler?” Leo asked.

“How should I know?” She cried.

“Liz sweetie you need to calm down this is not good for the baby.” Cole said.

“I don’t care, no one besides me seems to want this baby at the moment.” She sobbed.

“Honey that is not true you know Tyler wants the baby.” Phoebe said as Piper came into the family room looking worried.

“Piper can Liz stay here for awhile?” Leo asked hoping to calm the sobbing girl down to get her to see reason. He knew that there had to be more to the story than they were getting, he knew that there was no way Tyler would not stick up for Liz when it came to telling the parents about the baby.

“Sure. Come on Liz let’s go and sit in the kitchen, just us girls.” Piper said as she grabbed one arm and Phoebe the other leaving Leo and Cole there in the family room.

“Should we go and get the others?” Cole asked.

“Not right now I think we should let her calm down first otherwise we risk having Liz angry and that is not something I want to deal with.” Leo said.

“I am with you on that one.” Cole said shuddering slightly, “That is all we need to do, piss off the girl who cannot be killed.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks so much for all of your replies please let me know what you think of this next part!

Part 37: Missing

Tyler paced his foyer running his hands through his brown locks ready to rip his hair out in frustration. He and his father had not been able to find Liz. Nancy Parker was in the sitting room shaking slightly scared for her baby girl who had disappeared.

“Where else could she have gone?” Isabel asked wiping her cheeks. When her and Alex had learned of their friend vanishing they went into high alert, Isabel had even tried dream walking Liz but she was not asleep.

“She was not at my home.” Pogue said and Maria checked off the location on the list they had complied.

“Not in Roswell or the ancestral home.” Jason Simms said and again Maria checked off the places.

“Not at the runes of Putnam barn, Garwin home, Danvers home, Maria’s home, Alex’s home, Evan’s home, and not at Michael’s apartment.” Tyler said and again Maria checked off the places.

“She was not at Kyle’s either.” Isabel whispered.

“Where does that leave us on our search?” Caleb asked rubbing his eyes.

“There are not many other places Liz would go.” Maria whispered suddenly the Simms home shook as Tyler blasted the foyer wall his eye roaring black and his chest heaving.

“Tyler honey calm down.” His mother said resting a calming hand on his chest only for her son to forcefully grab it and rip it off his chest.

“If anything happens to Liz and my baby I am holding you responsible.” He growled at his mother before he stalked away. Gwen looked at the retreating form of her son and sighed, she knew that she had messed up earlier but she was determined to make it up to her son and Liz no matter what the only problem was she did think her son was ever going to forgive her for the way she had treated Liz and for Liz disappearing.

“There has to be some place we are missing.” Alex said .

“I know but where?” Reid asked.

Liz stared at her cell phone wanting to pick it up and call Tyler but she did not want to cause any more problems for him. It was obvious to her that aside from Mr. Simms none of their parents were going to be there for them when the baby for born.

“Liz?” Paige asked coming into her room since Liz was sleeping on a cot in there with her.

“I miss him.” She whispered as Paige sat down next to her.

“Then call him sweetie I bet he is climbing up the walls looking for you.” Paige said stroking Liz’s long locks.

“I want to but I am afraid that I am just complicating his life Paige that if he did not have me and the baby to worry about he would be on great terms with his parents and he could just focus on school.” Liz mumbled.

“Liz you know as well as I do that Tyler is doing great in school he is not having any trouble spending time with you and doing his work. As for your parents I think he is more worried about you than what is mom and your parents thing.” Paige said.

“I guess. I just need them to calm down. I will call him later today.” Liz said sighing.

“Great.” Paige said giving Liz a toothy grin.

“So Paige how long have you been sleeping with Caleb?” Liz asked startling the older woman.

“Liz what?”

“Oh come on Paige I have known Caleb all of my life…I know what his hickey’s look like.” Liz said moving Paige’s long brown locks aside to reveal an almost heart shaped bruise on her pale skin.

“Damn.” Paige muttered.

“Don’t worry I will not tell anyone, but how long?” Liz asked giving Paige a small smile to let her know she was alright with the situation.

“About a week into our living in your home.” Paige said her pale cheeks turning crimson upon her confession.

“I figured as much.” Liz admitted.

“Really?”

“Paige like I said I have known him all my life, the signs were there all anyone had to do was look.” Liz said.

“I think we underestimated you on that one, or more like I did. Caleb said that you would be the first person to know about our relationship and now I know why.” Paige said laughing.

“I am glad you are with him I think you are good for him you are caring, warm, funny and you know what it is like to be a powerful witch. You know what it is like to have the weight of the world on your shoulders and you can be there for him. He needs someone like you in his life.” Liz said making Paige glow.

“Thanks Liz.”

“No Paige, thank you.” Liz said hugging her fellow witch.

“Now call him Liz, he is going crazy.” Paige said leaving her room to give Liz some privacy.

The phone rang for a moment and Tyler picked up sounding agitated. “Tyler it’s Liz, I am with Piper, Phoebe and Paige.” She said then she heard a click and a second later Tyler was standing before her looking disheveled and near tears.

“Liz.” He just stood there looking relieved and exhausted.

“Tyler.” She said getting up off her cot. He slowly moved closer to her touching her upper arm in a ghost touch.

“Liz.” He hissed finally pulling her flush against his chest. She could feel how fast his heart was beating and his body shaking as he buried his head into her neck, a moment later she felt his tears on her neck.

“I am sorry I ran away from you I know it was immature of me but I just could not take all the things your mother was saying.” Liz said clutching him tightly.

“Liz I am sorry as well so sorry baby my mom had no right to say those things about you. I love you Liz.” He whispered. She hated seeing him upset.

“Tyler.” She whispered holding his head nuzzling it slightly hoping to calm him down.

“Don’t leave me again baby never even if we are fighting and things are hard never leave me.” Tyler whispered.

“I promise I won’t.” Liz whispered kissing his cheek using her thumbs to wipe away his tears.

“Liz all of us were so worried about you everyone has been looking for you they are all at my house poring over possible locations. None of us thought to look here.” Tyler said.

“I know which is why I chose to come here.” Liz said.

“Baby please come back there with me so that the others can stop worrying.” Tyler begged.

“Sure let me go tell the others.” Liz said leaving the room a moment later she grabbed his waist and the two of blinked out of the manor into the Simms home.

“AH!” Maria screamed when two figures appeared in the foyer but she soon stopped when she realized it was only Liz and Tyler.

“Liz!” Maria screamed barreling at the brunette. Liz stumbled slightly but remained standing thanks to Tyler’s strong arms around her waist.

“Hey Maria, sorry I scared you.” Liz said hugging her best friend only for Maria to be pushed aside by Pogue and Caleb who both clung to her, Reid came over and hugged her as well. Alex, Michael and Isabel were much more gentle with her but the sentiment was still there.

“Liz.” Jason Simms said his blue eyes shining with his relief. His red tie hung lose around his neck the top few buttons of his white dress shirt hung opening revealing a chest similar to that of his son’s.

“Jason.” Liz said hugging the older man she found it funny that even though he and his son were carbon copies of each other their embraces felt completely different.

“We have been worried sick about you Liz. Tyler was crawling up the walls trying to find you I have never seen him like that before.” Jason said as Liz’s parents entered the foyer followed by Amy, Gwen, Jim, and Kyle.

“Liz!” Nancy yelled tears streaming down her pale cheeks as she pulled her daughter close not noticing Liz stiffen at the touch of her mother. She had not forgiven her mother and father for all that they had said nor had she forgiven Gwen Simms. All because of indiscretions that happened in the past.

“Mother.”

“Liz what is wrong are you hurt?” Jeff asked noticing how his daughter was silently crying.

“Yes.” Liz said moving back to Tyler’s side feeling calmer when he wrapped an arm around her waist.

“What is it sweetie where are you hurt?” Nancy asked.

“Mom you all just don’t get it do you?” Liz asked her voice shrill in her distress.

“Liz?” Isabel asked.

“All I wanted was for my parents to back me up on my pregnancy to be there for me to help me. None of you see how scared Tyler and I are we have all of this responsibility heaped on us and only Mr. Simms seems to want to help us he is the only one who seems to understand but what I don’t get is why none of you seem to get it. Mom you grew up knowing the prophecy I mean even there for a while you thought that it was you but then you and Jason read closer and saw that it was not the two of you but your children that were destined to be together. You tried to get pregnant for years but nothing happened.” Liz said tears rolling down her cheeks not caring how she was hurting her mother.

“Liz how dare you, you have no idea what went on when we were younger.” Nancy said.

“No mom I think it is you that has no idea what went on. You tried for years and never got pregnant but then I sleep with Tyler and soon I was pregnant with his baby. I know that you were hurt when you were younger when Jason met Gwen but that is no excuse to take your hurt out on me.” Liz said.

“Mom this goes for you as well. I know that you are still bitter about dad’s relationship with Nancy but he chose you and you had me. Mom you are pushing your resentment of dad’s old girlfriend onto mine and not only am I suffering here mom but you are making my girlfriend and my child suffer.” Tyler said.

“Tyler she is not good enough for you.” Gwen said.

“How so?” Pogue asked facing Gwen Simms.

“She is nothing but a gold digging whore who just got pregnant to trap my son. She is just like her mother who tried to trap my husband.” Gwen snarled.

“Actually Gwen, Liz has more material and emotional wealth than you do.” Jim said surprising everyone.

“How dare you!” Gwen hissed.

“No Gwen how dare you. Liz is a Parry one of the wealthiest families in the world. She is loved by all of her friends and family and has a support system that you could never have.” Jim said.

“I don’t understand why none of you want to be there for Liz.” Caleb spoke up.

“Hey.” Jason said.

“Sorry Mr. Simms you are excluded from this of course.” Caleb said.

“Thank you.”

“I don’t get this. I mean all of you knew of the prophecy and knew that it was Liz and Tyler and yet when it does happen you all go off on them in a self-righteous way. You all found out and abandoned Liz and Tyler and that does not sit well with me. You are shunning the next first born son of the Covenant and that is something that I will not tolerate.” Caleb said.

“Hey now.” Jeff went to put Caleb in his place.

“Be quite Jeff I am the reigning power in this home.” Caleb said.

“It is true.” Jason said his cheeks turning pink.

“Jeff you knew when Liz was born what she was destined for and now that she is at this point in her life you are treating her like scum. She is your daughter and now that she has stepped out of your predetermined plan for her you are ready to abandon her. Step up and be her father not her judge.” Caleb said leaving he room quiet.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys I am here with the new part as promised! Thanks for all of your replies please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 38: Problems

Jeff stared at the young man in front of him as if he was truly seeing him for the first time. He could not believe that a teenage boy was actually yelling at him telling him how to raise his own daughter and that was something that did not sit well with him. Jeff noticed how the others seemed to take a step back after Caleb’s speech and that should have been the first warning bell in his head but then again when his baby girl is involved it was hard for him to be rational.

“Caleb Danvers I am your elder and you will not speak to me like that ever again.” Jeff said his face turning red in his embarrassment and anger. “Liz is my daughter and I will do with her as I please.”

“Dad that is not fair at the moment since it is not only my life that needs to be taken into account. I have to think of my baby and my baby’s father.” Liz said rubbing the base of Tyler’s back, she could feel the anger coming off of him.

“Liz as my daughter and a minor I am the one making the decisions here. I knew about the prophecy yes but I did not think you were stupid enough to have sex let alone unprotected sex.” Jeff said.

“Oh please would you all just stop lecturing her already?” Amy groaned.

“Amy this is none of your business.” Jeff reprimanded.

“Yes it is Jeffry, Liz is like a daughter to me and I am not going to sit by and let you and your wife destroy her. She is a smart girl Jeff with a level head on her shoulders. What is done is done and there is nothing you can do about it except accept that Liz is going to be a mom and move on. If you keep pushing and lecturing like this you are going to be in the same position my parents were when I had Maria, alone and without your daughter and grandchild. If you keep this up you are going to lose Liz because as Liz said she does not have just herself to think about anymore she has a baby to think about.” Amy said.

“Amy is right Jeff.” Jason said.

“No Jason I believe the Parkers are correct in the way they are handling things, Liz needs to be punished for what she has done I mean trapping our son is a serious offense, also are we even sure that this is Tyler’s baby?” Gwen asked. Tyler stared at his mother in shock.

“Whoa hold on there for a minute.” Maria said making a time out sign with her hands. “I know for a fact that Tyler is the only man Liz has ever been with.” Maria said.

“Mom it is my baby I know that. Liz has never slept with another guy, if anyone was to be the bad guy here it would be me since I have slept with other girls. I can sense my baby in her the way dad could sense me it is a gift of ours so that we can tell who our heirs are.” Tyler said clutching Liz tighter; he hated bringing up his past dealings with females in front of Liz.

“I love Tyler too much to ever be with another man willingly.” Liz whispered a dark look passing over her face as well as the other teens in the room, the parents noticed the change in their children and it frightened them.

“What do you mean willingly Liz? Has someone tried to force you?” Jim asked his instinct to protect kicking in.

“Yes, Max.” Liz said anger flaring in her brown eyes.

“It seems my brother has developed a new power and used it on Liz and the rest of us.” Isabel said.

“But he did not try and have sex with us.” Michael said feeling hateful towards his fellow alien.

“Liz why did you not tell your father and I about this?” Nancy asked.

“Because it is not your problem it is ours and we are dealing with it.” Liz said not caring how cold she sounded.

“Liz we are your parents we need to know this.” Jeff said.

“No you don’t neither of you has paid much attention to what has been going on in my life for the past two years. Neither of you realized I was sleeping with Tyler, you knew nothing of my relationship with Max, you had no idea what Michael and Isabel meant to me and you still don’t get it.” Liz said.

“Well did you think that it could have possibly had to do with you not letting us in?” Nancy asked.

“How could I? All the two of you ever do is tell me how I should and should not act how I should feel. When I was with Max neither of you were happy and now that I am with Tyler neither of you are happy I can’t come to you with anything without you jumping down my throat telling me what a terrible thing I have done.” Liz said.

“Alright folks I think that is enough drama for one night, I think we all need a day to cool down and think about things.” Jim said.

“You are right Jim, come on Liz we are leaving.” Jeff said moving to grab his daughter only for Tyler to raise his hand ready to strike.

“She stays with me.” Tyler said.

“No I am her father and I demand that she comes home with me.” Jeff said.

“She stays with Tyler.” Caleb said in his deadly calm tone. Everyone turned to him in surprise for the second time that night.

“Caleb?” Jason asked.

“Liz is in danger now that she is pregnant, while she might be impervious to harm I am not willing to test to see if that holds true for all demons and creatures that are out there. I would feel safer and I know the others agree with me when I say I want Liz to be with Tyler. He stands a hell of a better chance of protecting Liz than either you or your wife.” Caleb said.

“But you just said she is impervious to harm.” Jeff said.

“What is he deaf or something?” Reid muttered making Maria smirk.

“What was that Reid?”

“I said what are you deaf, Caleb just said that we don’t know if that holds true for all demons and creatures, for all we know there could be something out there right now that we have never come across before and she might not be impervious to that. Are you really willing to risk Liz’s life for your pride?” Reid asked.

“Liz is staying with Tyler, where he sleeps she sleeps, end of discussion.” Caleb commanded sounding to Isabel and Michael more like a king then Max ever did.

“Dad can we stay here?” Tyler asked not even looking at his mother.

“Of course.” Jason said shooting his wife a look daring her to say otherwise.

“Thanks, we will be in my room.” Tyler said grabbing Liz’s hand and leading her up the stairs nodding his thanks to his friends and father.

“Everyone else, out.” Caleb said moving he people towards the front door himself included.

“Now wait a minute young man you can’t order my guests around in my home.” Gwen said.

“He might not be able to but I can, everyone we will see you later we all need rest.” Jason said ushering the group out much to his wife’s displeasure. It was as she had feared, the moment the Parry girl got pregnant her husband and son were lost to her, they had chosen the girl over her.

Tyler dragged his girlfriend into his room he could not wait to get her in there, safe and in bed with him. When she had disappeared it was if his world had exploded around him and he was seeing things for what they were for the first time. He could not believe his mother and the Parker’s they were different people then the ones in his memories. He knew that he needed to get Liz back at all costs she meant the world to him. Then he got her phone call and it was as if his blood turned to fire and the only person who could make the burning go away was Liz.

“I guess I am going to have to sleep naked since I don’t have any clothes here.” Liz said giving him a small smile. Pulling her closer Tyler kissed her nose. “I like that idea, but if you want I could give you my boxers and a T-shirt.” Tyler said.

“What do you think I want?” Liz asked.

“Me.” Tyler said quickly kissing her before she could react. Liz kissed him for a moment before she pulled away.

“Yes I do want you but the two of us are tired, how about we just cuddle?” Liz asked knowing her boyfriend well enough to know his answer.

“Alright, as long as we are naked.” Tyler added making Liz laugh as she got into his bed and snuggled into his sheets sighing when she felt him pull her onto his chest.

“Perfect.” Liz whispered resting her head on his shoulder.

“That it is.”

Max glared at his surroundings hating the sound of the flickering flames, the feel of the stone floor and the smell of rotting wood and mold. He had been in the stupid basement ever since they had captured him and it did not look like he was going to get out anytime soon. His only hope now rested with Tess, he hoped that the annoying girl would wonder where he was and come looking for him. He just hoped that his sister and second in command did not come up with some great explanation for his absence otherwise he had the feeling he was going to be sleeping on stone for years.

“Feeling a little sorry for ourselves are we?” Gorman asked Max sat up when he heard the old man. He was the one who delivered his food everyday but this was only the second time he had ever heard his voice.

“No.” Max snapped.

“Must be very lonely down here all by yourself in the dark and dank basement. I know I would go mad down here especially with…”

“With what?” Max asked fear building inside of him. Gorman studied the alien king for a moment.

“You really don’t the whole story do you?” Gorman asked.

“What them being the four horsemen of the apocalypse?” Max asked.

“Well there is that but there is so much more to their story so much more for you to fear. I have been the guardian of this family for generations I have seen and heard things that would make any other man go mad. My father before me had this position and his father before him, since the time the five families moved to Ipswich we have kept them safe, kept their deadly secrets.” Gorman said his face somber and ghost like where as on the inside he was grinning like a maniac.

“What secrets?” Max asked.

“They are monsters Max terrible monsters.” Gorman said pain flashing before his old and battle weary eyes.

“I knew it, Gorman we have to tell Liz she has to know this.” Max whispered.

“She knows Max, she is one of them, it is not her you should be worried about it is the others and yourself. Liz is the cousin of one of the sons and is the mother of the future Simms. She is terrible in her own right. Max what I am going to tell you cannot leave this room and you must swear that the sons will never find out that I was the one who told you.” Gorman said.

“I swear I will not tell.” Max said eager to learn more.

“It all started several thousand years ago when five men made a pact with the devil himself…”

Two hours later Gorman slowly ascended the stone steps and moved into the kitchen to get rid of the scratchiness of his throat from all of his talking. He told the boy everything and much more. “Did you do it?” A voice asked from the doorway but Gorman did not start.

“I told him all of it, he bought it.” Gorman said turning to face the person in the shadows.

“Of course he did.”

“The sons will find out soon enough, what are you going to tell them?” Gorman asked seeing the person back away heading out of the home.

“The truth.” The person said before they disappeared out the door.

“Well I gathered that part but I was thinking more along the lines of when.” Gorman muttered sitting down at the kitchen table. He knew that the sons needed his help because from what he was told things in the future were going to get very sticky, he just prayed that they all lived long enough to yell at him for meddling.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for all of your replies I love reading them. I know you are not happy with Gwen but some things with her will be explained in this next part. Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 39: Deal with Problems

She knew she was wrong in treating Liz and her son the way she had been but she could not control the jealous feeling that coursed through her whenever she saw Liz. Liz was a reminder of her husband’s past and how she, Gwen, almost did not have Tyler thanks to Nancy Parker. Oh it was not for lack of trying on Nancy’s part though that woman had slept with Jason numerous times but with no child coming of their time together. Even worse, she was married to Jason and Nancy still tried to be with him. No, Gwen was not stupid she knew what had happened between her husband and Nancy before and after they were married and because of that knowledge she hates Nancy.

The affair had gone on for a year or so and then suddenly Gwen was pregnant and Nancy moved from Massachusetts to New Mexico it was as if her dreams had come true. The woman who held her husband’s heart was gone and she was the center of his world. She had not seen Nancy for years, she knew that Nancy had a daughter Liz from what her son had told her but Nancy herself never came back to Ipswich which made Gwen happy after all it was hard to be happy when your husband was sleeping with another woman.

Then when she found out Tyler was with Liz it brought up all of her old worries and cut open old wounds, but what hurt her even worse was that her husband never cared. Jason never cared for her pain he was always looking the other way and never thought to support her when she found out her son was going to be a father. She knew that deep down her husband was upset that he had always wished that Tyler was Nancy’s and not hers and that Liz having his son’s baby was painful. She wanted to hate Liz but she had no real reason to other than she was the one who held her sons heart effectively taking away the only person who ever loved her unconditionally.

She knew that she had to cool off and be there for her son and Liz, after all none of this was their fault and she should not take it out on them and their baby. Gwen sighed as she got up from the lounger in her sitting room and made her way over to her balcony looking down by the pool she saw her husband with his liquor glass, she knew that he saw her there but as of that moment she no longer cared. From this moment on she was determined to not let her past rule her or her emotions. She no longer cared what her husband thought or about Nancy Parry Parker.

“Screw you Jason and your little whore too.” Gwen said with a little cackle before she turned on her heel and went back inside for some much needed rest.

The next morning Liz found herself once again up before Tyler, she smiled when she saw him searching for her form in bed only to cuddle up with a pillow instead when he could not find her. She was always up before him it seemed. Pulling on her clothes from the day before Liz made her way down to the kitchen hoping against hope that no one else was up yet but luck was not on her side it seemed because there in the kitchen was Gwen Simms sipping her morning coffee.

“Come on in Liz you need to eat.” Gwen said startling the teen. Liz tentatively made her way into the kitchen.

“Morning.” Liz said shocked when she received a small smile from Gwen.

“Morning, now what do you want for breakfast? I can make you an omelet, eggs, toast, you name it.” Gwen said.

“Um toast and some fruit is fine.” Liz said amazed when Gwen went and prepared it for her.

“Do you have your vitamins with you?” Gwen asked startling Liz once more.

“No they are at home in Roswell.” Liz whispered.

“Later today I will have Tyler go and get them for you, you need to stay regular with those, I don’t want you and my grandbaby to get sick.” Gwen said sliding a plate of toast and fresh fruit in front of Liz.

“Thank you.”

“Liz I owe you an apology.” Gwen said sitting across from the brunette deciding to cut right to the chase as she did with most matters. “I was wrong yesterday to treat you the way I did. I was jealous that you had my little boy’s heart and that is wrong of me. You are a great girl Liz from what you aunt and uncle tell me and I could not have picked a better girlfriend for my son nor a better mother.” Gwen said.

“Wow, thank you.” Liz said floored by the sudden apology not sure what to make of the situation.

“Liz I want you to know that I am here for you if you need me, I am not going to let my petty insecurities get in the way of my being there for you and my son. He loves you and that is enough for me. Besides I love babies.” Gwen said a giddy look coming over her face making Liz laugh.

“I am sorry too I know that it is a shock and that it had to have been hard for you to accept especially with the past.” Liz said.

“You know about what happened?” Gwen asked feeling sorry for Liz.

“Yes, my mother might be many things but lying is not one of them. She might love me but she would love me even more if I was Jason’s.” Liz whispered.

“Sweetie I think she loves you more than you realize. You are her baby girl Liz and even if she is in love with my husband that does not mean she loves you any less.” Gwen said.

“I just can’t help but feel that if my dad was Jason she would have been more involved with my life, would have loved me for me and not the image of me she has in her head.” Liz said.

“Liz, I know your mother loves you despite who your father is because you are her baby, that is a bond you can never break.” Gwen said. “Besides I know that your mother loves your father, she is not the type of woman to sleep with someone she does not love.” Gwen said.

“Thank you.” Liz whispered.

“No Liz, thank you. You make my son happy and that is all I want.” Gwen said. “Okay now that our deep and painful conversation is out of the way, want to go baby shopping?” Gwen asked a wicked gleam in her eye, one that Liz often saw in Tyler.

“Oh yes please.” Liz said smiling for the first time since she entered the kitchen. She knew that their relationship was not going to be perfect but she was hoping that this morning was the start of a bright future for the two of them.

Tyler sighed when he felt that Liz and his baby were no longer in the room he did not like her leaving without telling him but then again she knew that he was asleep or at least he had been until he felt her leave the room. Slowly he showered and made his way downstairs to the kitchen where he knew Liz was.

“So he stretched out his hand and knocked his father and I out of the room.” Tyler suddenly stopped when he heard two females laugh hysterically. It sounded like his mother and if he was not mistaken, Liz. Moving towards the doorway he looked in and saw the two of them at the table laughing so hard that tears were running down their cheeks.

“Oh like father like son. I wonder if my little one is going to be like that.” Liz said.

“From what I gather it is a Simms thing.” Gwen said before the two started laughing again.

“Oh oh I have one, okay so this one time Tyler and I were sitting at home watching a movie when he…” Liz suddenly turned towards the door and her eyes landed on him.

“Hi honey.” His mother said as he made his way into the kitchen not believing the sight before him. His mother and his girlfriend were actually laughing together and getting along.

“Hi mom, Liz.” Tyler said placing a kiss on his mothers cheek and one on Liz’s lips staring between the two women in confusion.

“Morning Tyler. Listen darling Liz and I are going baby shopping later after school, do you want to join us?” Gwen asked.

“Ah sure.” Tyler said still not understanding what was going on, since when was his mother nice to Liz?

“Great, well I need to get to school so I have to go get my back pack from Maria. Bye.” Liz said kissing Tyler soundly before she got up and left mother and son in the kitchen. Tyler looked from where Liz just left to his mother his mouth opening and closing a few times in his confusion.

“We made up dear, the two of us worked out our problem.” Gwen said patting her son’s head as she fixed him a quick breakfast knowing that he had to go to school as well.

“Oh I need a drink.” Tyler muttered.

“Now that sounds like your father.” Gwen said and then she suddenly burst out laughing again.

“Okay mom what is going on?” Tyler asked.

“I apologized to Liz this morning like I am going to do to you right now. Tyler I was wrong in how I reacted I took out my own insecurities on you and Liz and that is not fair. It might not be the best time for you two to have a baby but that does not mean I am not happy for you. I can see how much you love Liz and after speaking with her it is obvious how much she loves you and loves your baby. I am glad you found her Tyler.” Gwen said squeezing her sons shoulder.

“Thanks mom that means a lot.” Tyler said hugging his mom.

“Now get to school, Harvard needs your attention.” Gwen said handing her son a plate and shooing him out of the house.

“Geesh think she doesn’t like me.” Tyler muttered.

Paige sighed rolling over in her bed hitting a solid form when she did so. Slowly blinking her eyes open she saw the broad tan chest of Caleb slowly rising and falling in his sleep. His face was so still and content it made her all giddy knowing that she got to see him when he was vulnerable. “Stare at me any harder and I will burst into flames.” His deep voice rumbled startling her she looked up and saw him looking at her from under his dark eyelashes.

“Can’t help it you look so cute when you are sleeping.” Paige laughed. She knew that their relationship was weird after all she was twenty seven and he was only nineteen but where they both were in their lives the eight year difference did not matter.

“Cute?” Caleb asked raising an eyebrow.

“Okay sexy.” She said kissing the center of his chest.

“Sexy I can live with.”

“Good.” Paige said tilting her head up for a kiss from her gorgeous boyfriend. Caleb cupped the back of her head deepening the kiss rolling on top of his girlfriend.

“Hey Paige are you…Oh my god!” Phoebe screamed her hands flying up to her eyes.

“Oh shit.” Caleb said falling onto the floor the covers going with him. Phoebe laughed when she heard the boy fall.

“I am leaving now.” Phoebe said shutting her sisters door once more leaning against it. She had just seen Caleb Danvers in her baby sister’s bed. Suddenly a laugh erupted from the young witch. “That is too funny.” Phoebe laughed.

Paige suddenly opened her door jarring Phoebe who looked behind her sister and saw a rumpled looking Caleb. “Phoebe.” Paige said.

“So how long has this been going on?” Phoebe asked not able to hide her grin.

“Awhile.” Paige said glaring at her sister.

“Who knows about the two of you?” Phoebe asked.

“No one.” Caleb said but Phoebe saw her little sister grimace and knew that was not the truth.

“Who?” Phoebe asked Paige catching Caleb’s attention.

“Liz.” Paige said making Caleb groan.

“I knew she was going to figure it out she is too smart for her own good. I swear I have never been able to hide anything from her.” Caleb grumbled.

“Well she said it had something to do with a hickey you gave me.” Paige said.

“Oh you mean that thing.” Phoebe pointed to the burse on her sisters neck with a grin. “I do have to admit that is an interesting shape.” Phoebe giggled laughing when Paige slugged her in the arm.

“That is what Liz said.”

“So why are the two of you hiding your relationship?” Phoebe asked.

“Honestly we had no idea how all of you would react.” Caleb said.

“Well Liz was okay with it.” Paige said.

“I am too if it makes you feel any better. I mean Caleb acts way more mature than I do so hey.” Phoebe said. “Besides look at that body he is scrumptious, I say get it while you…”A hand suddenly slapped over Phoebe’s mouth.

“What my girlfriend is trying to say is, that she is happy for the two of you.” Cole said blushing at his girlfriends comments. Caleb was shifting from foot to foot feeling very weird and Paige was blushing from head to toe.

“Okay then.” Cole said dragging his giggling girlfriend away, they needed to have a talk about what was and was not appropriate to discuss in front of new boyfriends.

“But he has a great ass.” Paige and Caleb heard Phoebe giggle.

“She is right about that one.” Paige said turning back to Caleb who was still shifting around.

“Thanks.” He muttered.

“Listen Caleb, things are going to be weird for awhile it will take some people time to get used to I mean come on the two of us are like polar opposites or something.” Paige said.

“I am okay with that I am just worried about the tormenting I am going to get from Reid and Pogue.” Caleb muttered.

“That bad?” Paige asked.

“Oh yeah.” Caleb said kissing his softly.

“See you later big guy.” Paige said kissing him again before he blinked away leaving her alone in her room ready to deal with her sister and her big mouth.

“Oh Phoebe!”