The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MATURE) [COMPLETE] 12-29-08

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MA) Pt.19 pg21 12-7-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone so sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I had finals this week and was unable to even get on my computer for a few minutes to post, but now that I am done for the semester I have a month to get some serious writing done! Thank you all who reviewd for the last part I was so excited to read what you have to say! Thanks...

SnowyOwl-17
AvalonRose
Maiqu'
forever dreamer
pandas2001
alexceasar
AlysLuv
fourrightchords
Twilighteyes
Vampyrolover86

Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 20: Bitter Betrayal III

Liz bit back a pained scream as the little boy in front of her ran a dead finger over her battered skin a trail of fire in the wake of his trails. “Scream louder.” He whispered looking up at her with his childlike face, his eyes full of manic delight.

“Leave her alone!” Nancy screamed her voice hoarse from her constant screams. She felt as if she was going insane watching her daughter feel the pain the ghosts wanted to deal her. It was as if they had painted a target on Liz and decided to only go after her.

“She isn’t going to last much longer.” Eric hissed at Nancy.

“How the hell do you propose we get out of here then?” Reid snapped. The little boy looked up from his place next to Liz and giggled at Reid. “Oh great my turn.” Reid grumbled and the little boy nodded.

“I like it when you scream.”
####

Ruby looked at the two witches to see if Dean was joking, but the way they were clutching their guns. “Where the hell did you get guns?” she asked.

“Listen while the three of us deal with Casper why don’t you do that damn spell.” Dean ground out.

“Sure just let me draw some blood and we will be good to go.” Ruby said.

“Will this give Pogue and Reid their powers back and our dads?” Tyler asked.

“Theoretically since you are all bound by your blood code thing so I am banking on it.” Ruby said.

“Well that is reassuring.” Caleb muttered as Dean started shooting at something down the hall.

“Well whatever the hell you are going to do you might want to get to it since we are about to have some major company here.” Dean growled and Ruby quickly pulled out her pocket knife.

“Both of you slice your hands and dribble on the floor in the same area, try to get your blood touching in some way.” Ruby said as her breath started to materialize in front of her. “That is not good.” She whispered and the two nodded quickly slicing their palms and letting the red liquid accumulate on the floor as more shots sounded in the hall.

“Hurry up.” Dean growled.

“Go help him.” Ruby muttered as she quickly sliced her hand. The eyes of her demon overpowered the human eyes as she kneeled on the ground.

“Meus cruor est vestri cruor meus animus est vestri animus quod meus somes ero vestri. Redimio meus ops lemma quod vox intus. Vox quis nefas quod addo lux lucis ut atrum. Of quinque reus in silentium pario vox tribuo nos vox nos volo vox.” She chanted she could feel the pull in her navel as the ancient magic flowed through her dark spirit that was centered in darkness.

Tyler and Caleb froze in the hall an odd sensation crawling over them. Caleb looked at Tyler worried. “That feels a hell of a lot like a creation spell gone wrong.” He muttered shivering at what felt like thousands of spiders creeping across his flesh.

“Is it working?” Dean asked shooting at a nurse who was trying to grab him.

“Think so.” Tyler groaned as a strange fire started in his belly and spread out to his extremities like lava in his veins. “Oh man it burns.” He hissed dropping to his knees.

“Really?” Caleb asked hugging himself as he leaned against the wall, “Cause I feel cold.” He shivered.

Dean spared a glance at the two and cussed loudly when he saw them down for the count. “Just great.” He growled as Ruby stumbled into the hall her black eyes taking in the scene before her.

“It’s working.” She breathed.

“You know I could use a little help here.” Dean grunted as a crowd of hospital staff gathered at the end of the hall and was moving towards them at an alarming speed.

“Oh right.” Ruby grunted as she picked up a gun and started firing.

“Can’t you do some mojo freaky crap and make these things go away?” Dean asked.

“What do I look like a priest?” She spat. “I am not a witch dumb ass.”

“Sure that’s what all women say.” Dean grunted.

“Hey!” She yelled.

“Sorry when I get nervous my foot tends to insert itself in my mouth, just ask Liz.” Dean ground out as he shot off another salt round.

Caleb clutched at his throat feeling as if he was suffocating. He lay on his hands and knees gagging as something fought its way up his throat. Air escaped him and his face turned red from lack of oxygen. Dean looked back at him and swore. “Holy hell what is that?” He roared pointing to Caleb’s mouth.

Ruby looked at the witch and froze her eyes widening. “That is not right.” She said as a snake slithered out of his mouth fully and scurried away. Caleb collapsed on the floor gasping for breath.

“What a rush.” He wheezed out, “I feel like I just ascended all over again.” He groaned as Tyler hacked next to him.

“I take it that it worked?” Dean asked and Caleb nodded.

“Good.” Ruby said, “Now get rid of them.” She said pointing down the hall.
####

Reid cried out as the boy played with him enjoying his screams. A strangled scream lodged in his throat when his body started to feel different. It was as if a warm stream of water was flowing through him making his body feel as if it was in a constant full body blush. Pogue and Eric gasped as well odd feelings taking over them as well.

“What the hell.” Eric gasped out.

“Aw.” Pogue groaned as invisible ice picks slammed into him. It was the same pain he felt the night of his ascension. The same cold bone crunching pain that threatened to cut off his breathing was back with a vengeance with the same stinging burn in his throat.

Reid noticed that the ghost of the boy that had been tormenting him was backing away before he filtered out of the room probably to warn Lilith that something was up. Reid started hacking violently as strange bumps appeared on his skin traveling up his arms to his neck and his face. “Reid!” Maria yelled looking close to tears as she watched him struggle. She screamed louder when she saw the bumps move towards his eyes and suddenly burst forth as spiders sprang free.

“Creation.” Nancy whispered.

The three witches sat in their containment shields gasping for breath feeling their powers tingle on the surface. “We have our powers back.” Pogue said.

“That is good, but what about me?” Tess asked.

“Do you feel them on the surface?” Reid asked and she shook her head feeling dejected.

“Then probably not, Caleb and Tyler can only reach ours.” Eric said.

“Well can you get out of your bindings and get us out?” Nancy asked glancing back at her daughter who was once again passed out; she needed to get her daughter to the hospital or at least to Max so he can heal her.

“Pogue?” Reid asked looking at his friend whose eyes were now jet black.

“I think I can get it, but you all should brace yourselves, getting myself out will be the hard part the rest of you will be easier.” He grumbled. Maria and Tess wanted to scoot away from Pogue when they felt the air around them become heavy as if a thick blanket had been dropped over the room. Electricity surged through the room leaving an odd tingle on their skin. Pogue grunted and it felt as if a small bomb had gone off in the room as the green band around him exploded in a black wave and Pogue was left sitting there on the floor looking completely healed.

“You did it.” Eric said looking pleased. “Now get us the hell out of here.”
####

Bobby Singer was scared. It took a lot to make him scared in his career as a hunter of the things that went bump in the night. Lilith was one of the things that truly scared him and now he was doing her biding and going after the eldest son of one of his closest friends, a son he had sworn to protect and watch over.

He checked along the first floor for the boys and saw nothing except the drawings they had left on the floor and the ceiling in one of the rooms, from the looks of things they had left in a hurry. Gunshots sounded in the distance muffled by the walls of the building, Bobby knew from experience that the sound being as muffled as it was meant that the shooter was on another floor. “Basement.” He muttered and he headed off in that direction.

Bobby hugged the stairwell walls as he held his gun to his chest waiting for the boys to pop out at him. He could hear voices nearing the stairs and he paused, his only hope was that he would be able to take them by surprise. A harsh clearing of a throat startled him and he jerked his head forward and found a female glaring at him her arms crossed over her chest.

“Well if it isn’t the betrayer.” She purred her dark eyes roaming over his features.

“Ruby what the hell are you doing here?” Bobby asked not hearing Caleb, Tyler and Dean sneak up behind him.

“She is here to help.” Dean said freezing the older hunter in place.

“You know there is a special place for people like you in hell.” Ruby snarled, “We love betrayers, they are like child rapists to you humans. Betrayal is the worst sort of monster to be in our world and the demons who take care of them…”

“What should we do with him?” Caleb asked Dean never taking his eyes off of the human.

“I say kill him.” Tyler ground out.

“Nah too easy.” Ruby spat.

“Knock him out; we will deal with him later.” Dean said his eyes finally meeting Bobby’s. Bobby shivered at the cold dead look in the blonde’s eyes, so full of hate and bitterness.

“Dean…”

Dean’s posture stiffened as the man he considered a second father tried to speak to him, but he had burned that bridge. “Knock him out.” Dean ordered and Caleb quickly raised his hand and sent a small power wave at the hunter’s front temple.

“Come on we can drag him to the front hall and then go and search for the others.” Ruby said.

“Now that we have our powers back it will be easier to find the others.” Caleb said, “Reid and Pogue’s power signature will be stronger.”

“How many signatures do you sense?” Dean asked.

“Three others like ours, one alien and six demonic.” Tyler said.

“Where are the demonic?” Dean asked fingering the knife in his pocket. The knife that had expelled many demons and sent them back to the pit, Ruby’s knife.

Tyler closed his eyes. “Four are on the upper levels and two are right next to us, but that is just because of Ruby.” Tyler said.

Caleb, Ruby, and Dean turned to face Tyler looking scared. “No dude Ruby is just one demon, you said two.” Dean whispered.

“Oh crap.” Tyler hissed looking worried.

“Hello Dean Winchester.” A nasally voice purred. Dean turned around and saw a man standing behind the reception desk in the front hall watching the four with rapt interest. “So how do you like my new suit?” The demon asked turning around for Dean’s benefit. “It’s a pediatrician with an oh so delectable younger wife.”

“Do I know you?” Dean asked.

The demon put on a sad face pretending to pout. “Now Dean I am miserable that you don’t seem to remember me and here I thought I made an impression on you with all those months on the rack.” The demon sang his oily voice striking Dean oddly.

Dean’s hazel eyes were clouded with confusion until they darkened in his sudden understanding. “Alistair.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MA) Pt.20 pg22 12-12-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thank you all so much for your reviews! Thank you...

AvalonRose
Twilighteyes
Maiqu
pandas2001
SnowyOwl-17
alexceasar
forever dreamer
KiaraAlexisKlay
elfangel01

Part 21: Darkness Rising

“Alistair.” Dean whispered staring darkly at the demon before him. He could not stop the shudder than ripped through him when the dark breath of his evil soul touched him, so familiar and sinister it sickened him flashed film bits of hell in his hazel eyes.

Ruby whimpered at the sight of the higher demon his power forcing her to submit to his harsh presence his power unparalleled by her. “Ah so you do remember.” Alistair chuckled moving forward taunting him with his swagger.

“Kinda hard to forget, not that I haven’t tried.” Dean growled.

“Now Dean those words hurt my black little heart.” The demon simpered his oily voice making the witches twitch.

“Well now that we are up here in my world I can finally do to you what I have desired for months now.” Dean growled.

“Oh and what might that be?” Alistair asked with a little cackle that sounded more amused than any of them were comfortable with.

“I get to kill you.” Dean said charging at the demon much to Ruby’s horror. Alistair was quicker than Dean had realized and stronger and easily knocked away any assault that the hunter threw at him before he slammed his fist into Dean’s soft center sending him flying away.

“Come now Dean I know you can do much better than that, I am not even trying here.” Alistair said moving to head towards Dean when Ruby intercepted him swinging her fist but just like Dean she found herself easily overpowered, her only hope was that she had given him enough time to recover and pull out his knife.

Dean charged at the demon like a football player moving in for a tackle but again Alistair proved to be a hard target and gave strong resistance only moving a fraction of an inch as Dean stuck him with the knife. Alistair laughed looking down at the knife sticking out of his belly. “Oh that tickles.” Alistair said grabbing the knife and pulling it out of his stomach pushing Dean away easily. “Did you really think that this little thing was going to do anything to me?” He asked tucking the knife into his jacket pocket.

“Nope.” Dean said a small smirk on his cocky face. “But I knew that it would give them the time they needed.” Dean said motioning to Tyler and Caleb behind the demon that had their arms raised black eyes glaring into the darkness.

Caleb growled as he released the energy flowing through his body siphoning it through his hands and aiming at Alistair. The demon was stunned not expecting them to have their powers the full force of the energy hitting him square in the chest. They heard him groan and snarl but he still seemed to be holding his own. Tyler added his energy into the mix waiting for the black smoke of the demon to expel from the body but it wasn’t happening.

“Sorry boys it is going to take a bit more than that to get me out of here.” Alistair said but the strain was evident in his slick voice. Dean glanced at Ruby and saw her biting her lip the way Liz did when she was thinking.

Ruby finally met his gaze her dark eyes full of sadness. “It’s been a fun ride Winchester; tell Sam he needs to keep fighting.” She whispered as he stared at her in confusion. Before he could figure out what she meant she launched herself at Alistair and grabbed the knife from his jacket pocket taking him off guard as she stabbed him in the neck with the knife.

Alistair screamed as the smoke left his mouth in a loud rush his hand shooting out to snap her neck before he turned the knife around on her before he was finally expelled from his human skin Ruby following after him leaving a giant black circle on the floor. Caleb and Tyler released their hold on the energy and drew it back in gaping at the bodies. Dean knelt down and checked their necks shaking his head.

“Damn.” Caleb muttered.

Dean slowly removed his hand as he stood up. “Come on we have to find the others and get out of here.” Dean whispered never taking his eyes off the body that held Ruby, the similarities between the human skin and Liz a little too close for his liking.

“I can still sense them all in the same spot.” Tyler said.

“Are we just going to leave Bobby here?” Caleb asked as Dean looked down at the older man laying like a dead fish belly up on the foyer floor.

“Let his little Lilith play with him for a bit.” Dean spat.

“But he is Maria’s father.” Caleb pointed out.

“Who has been absent most of her life, if he is here when we are done we will take him with us, if not well that is between him and his god.” Dean said before he headed off towards the stairs knowing that the two witches were going to follow him.
###

Max, Isabel and Michael gasped as they found themselves in an old barn, sun filtering in through the old wooden beams. The air felt wintery cold as their breath vaporized around them. “Where the hell are we?” Michael asked weakly as he sat down for some reason feeling safe in the rustic barn.

“Angel Wood Farm.” A voice trilled from the rafters above. The three aliens heads whipped up their guard instantly up as they spotted a girl sitting on a beam her legs swinging about.

“Who the hell are you?” Isabel asked huffing in her fear.

The girl who looked no older than them rolled her eyes. “That language is not very becoming, but I think I will answer your question anyways just so you don’t decide to do something stupid.” The girl said before she flipped backwards and fell from the rafters to the ground.

Isabel let out a shriek of terror fearing the girl was killing herself as Max moved to intercept her only to find the girl standing on her feet dusting off her jeans. “Don’t worry I am fine, as if I would let the human get hurt.” She huffed taking the three in.

“Who are you?” Max asked.

“I am the one they call Gabriel.” She said.

Isabel’s mouth dropped open. “As in the angel?” She asked in a soft whisper.

“Guardian Angel.” She said stressing the word guardian. “I am supposed to babysit the royal brats while the others are out having fun. Story of my existence.” She grumbled.

“I thought Gabriel was a guy.” Michael said standing up to look at the girl trying not to smile at the ridiculous situation.

The girl looked dissatisfied as if she had swallowed a lemon. “Of course I am a girl! I am in a female body! Just because a book tells you I am a man does not mean it is true, I mean the guy that wrote that knew jack crap without me feeding it to him. Stupid patriarchal society.” She muttered.

“So what does a guardian do exactly?” Max asked watching as the girl kicked around some straw on the floor.

“Well I usually watch events from the sidelines waiting for orders while the others fight. I am usually assigned a person to watch and guide towards their destiny or in your case watch to make sure you don’t get yourselves and your friends killed.” She said twirling about looking like a fairy as she danced in the sun beams.

“So you are like that guy Castiel?” Michael asked and the girl stopped her hands flying to her hips in her outrage.

“I am not like my brother at all! Don’t ever compare us! He is all ‘Me fight, you stay!’ the girl said making ape grunting noises as she hit her chest.

“He never struck me as the type.” Michael said.

The girl looked bitter at his statement, “Please tell me you are not another one of my brother’s little followers.” She spat. “I am the damn angel who commissioned the Bible I think I deserve a little more credit here than the great and wonderful Castiel.”

“Hey I am sure you do great things too.” Michael said trying to appease the person in control of their fate at the moment.

“Good I am glad to see that you are seeing things my way.” She said sitting on a bale of hay in the corner. “Well make yourselves comfortable we are going to be sitting here until to tonight.” She said.

“What happens tonight?” Isabel asked.

Gabriel smirked at the girl looking victorious. “We smite those who walk against us and burn the wicked down.” She sang.

“And that means what?” Michael asked.

“They are going to burn Skyler Hill to the ground Michael.” Max said remembering the plan from earlier that Michael had not been privy to.

“Oh.” He stuttered out remembering the others in the building. “What about our friends?”

The girl looked at them but she did not seem perturbed by his comment. “Dean Winchester will not fail.” She said.

“You people seem to have an awful lot of confidence in that bum.” Max said her gaze instantly snapping to him her repulsion evident in her blue eyes.

“Dean Winchester is a man far greater than you with a destiny that none can compare to. He was pulled from the pits of hell by the hand of God and given his divine mission by his sons. Dean Winchester will not fail.” Gabriel said, “He might just be the one to save us all.” She whispered.
####

Nancy whimpered as her daughter was freed from her prison, the only one not conscious in the group. “Come on someone is going to have to carry her and Maria.” Eric whispered as Nancy gently picked up her baby girl straining under her weight. Maria pushed Tess’s hands away as she tried to pick her up.

“I think I can walk.” Maria grumbled.

“Maria you were electrocuted I don’t know if that is such a good idea.” Tess said.

“You need your hands free to defend yourself.” Maria said, “I am fine. Let’s just get the hell out of here.” Maria grumbled.

“Oh I don’t think you all are going anywhere anytime soon.” A deep familiar voice said from the door entrance.

“Mr. P.” Maria breathed.

“Hello Maria good to see you bright and cheery.” Jeff said patting Maria on the head like a dog as she kneeled on the ground. “Such a pretty little thing you are.” Jeff hummed.

Jeff turned his gaze on the others in the room as he suddenly grabbed Maria by her chin and turned her to face the room. “Well we are in a pickle here people. See you weren’t supposed to get out of those restraints. That little girl of mine Ruby sure did mess up my entire well thought out plans. Now that you all have escaped you have a choice to make.” Jeff laughed. “Which one of you is willing to die for her?” Jeff asked jerking Maria’s neck sharply making her whimper in pain.

“What?” Tess asked her blue eyes wide with terror as Jeff’s grip on Maria tightened.

“Which one of you is willing to die to spare her?” Jeff asked, “Oh look Maria no one is jumping up right away to save you they must really love you or themselves.” Jeff laughed.

“Don’t touch her!” Reid ground out. “Take me instead of her.” Reid said.

“No me!” Nancy said, “You both are just children and have your whole lives ahead of you.” Nancy said.

Jeff laughed loudly at that. “If anything that reason alone would make me more inclined to kill him instead. After all killing him would kill two birds with one stone.” Jeff purred.

“Over my dead body.” A dark voice rang strongly from the doorway. Jeff glanced up and saw Dean, Tyler and Caleb standing in the entrance way.

“That can be arranged.” Jeff growled.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MA) Pt.21 pg23 12-14-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part! Thanks...

behrstars
alexceasar
panas2001
fourrightchords
SnowyOwl-17
forever dreamer
LizMichael 4 Ever
Mel1307
AvalonRose
Maiqu
Twilighteyes

Part 22: Darkness Rising II

Lilith’s white eyes glared at the group from Jeff’s occupied body. Maria wiggled about in his grip trying desperately to get away. “Dean Winchester I was wondering when you were going to make a problem for me. Oh well I guess you just saved me the trouble of having to find you later.”

“So all of this was just to get me here? You can do better than that Lilith.” Dean spat making Jeff laugh.

“Oh no this was only partially about you see I figured I would just kill three birds with one large stone if you will. I want the Covenant and Lizzie here dead and you. I knew that the others were easy grabs but it was Liz that would get you here.” Jeff said.

“What the hell does that mean?” Nancy asked hugging her daughter tightly.

Jeff gave the mother a toothy grin. “Why dear Nancy I knew that if Dean’s precious Liz was in trouble he would come running to save her as any good lover would.” Jeff said.

Pogue looked to Dean an expectant look on his dark face. “Something you forgot to mention Winchester?”

Dean laughed nervously glancing at Liz’s unconscious form. “Boy am I glad you are not really Jeff at this moment.” Dean muttered.

“Oh he is in here roaring like a lion.” Lilith laughed making Maria whimper as her face was squeezed painfully.

“What is he talking about Winchester?” Pogue spat again. Caleb glowered at the hunter all previous comradely gone, Liz was like a sister to him and Dean was just, old.

Tyler glanced at Caleb and nodded his head at his leader. “Hey Dean.” Caleb said sliding up next to the anxious hunter. “You know how I can take people into my coven’s past?” Caleb asked and Dean nodded looking uncomfortably around the room. “Well Tyler here can do something similar to that.”

“That’s great Caleb.” Dean said as if he were speaking to a child.

“Yeah it really is. Want to know what it is?” Caleb asked.

“Sure.” Dean said slowly not seeing Maria’s wild jerky motions pleading for him to say no.

Tyler slammed his hand onto the back of Dean’s head a yelp of pain exploded from the hunter. “See Tyler’s power is a little more active than mine is he can project your past to others. We want information and you Dean are going to give it to us, even if Tyler has to force it out of you.”
####

The room including Lilith found themselves standing on a sunny beach watching Liz sunbathing on a towel her brown hair splayed around her. “Well if it isn’t Lizzie Parker.” A familiar deep voice boomed in the distance. The group watched as Liz froze on her towel before she slowly lowered her sunglasses down her nose to reveal her shocked dark brown orbs.

“Wow I didn’t think you were actually coming. How the hell did you get away from Sam?” Liz laughed as Dean Winchester stood before her in black swimming trunks.

“Oh man.” Dean groaned looking at himself as the others laughed as they watched the past version of him lay down next to Liz.

“So what can I do for you Liz, you sounded upset on the phone?” Dean asked leaning on an arm to look at her.

“Dean I need your honest opinion here, no joking around. Am I pretty?” Liz asked flooring the group and apparently past Dean.

The blonde sputtered stupidly for a moment his hazel eyes wide with disbelief. “Are you kidding me? Liz what the hell brought this on?” He asked but she just rolled her eyes at him.

“Just answer the damn question Dean I know at least you will be straight with me no bullshit or kissing my ass.” Liz said a bitter sadness clouding her dark eyes.

“Liz you are beautiful and you know it, hell women would kill to look like you.” Dean said moving a strand of her dark hair away from her face. “What is making you ask this Liz, this isn’t like you?” Dean asked.

“You know that guy I was seeing?” Liz asked.

“That Max guy?” Dean asked and Liz nodded.

“Well turns out he has a thing for blondes.” Liz whispered so softly Dean and the group almost missed it.

“Oh no this is all my fault.” Tess whispered knowing exactly where this conversation was going.

“Not really.” Dean said tightening his grip on his gun as he watched the scene from his life play out before him again. “Your Max drama might have aided this but from what I understand Max was leaving a lot to be desired as a boyfriend.”

“Ah huh.” Maria grunted from her captors arms.

“What was that little one?” Lilith asked tightening her hold on Maria. “It sounded like you were agreeing.” Jeff’s deep laugh sounded foreign to all of their ears.

The Liz and Dean on the beach were huddled together as the blonde rubbed her golden back as she poured her heart out to him. “What the hell happened with Valenti anyway?”

Kyle and Alex who had remained blissfully quite so far started to snicker as they watched. “Hey Dean your hand is getting a little too frisky there.” Kyle pointed out watching as the current Dean fought a blush as he watched the memory of his hand wander over Liz’s lower back.

“Kyle and I are better off as friends, he has always been more of a best friend and brother like Alex. Being with him was just getting too weird when we started to get physical it just got too weird for us.” Liz whispered.

“So true.” Kyle agreed.

“At least one guy I don’t have to worry about.” Pogue muttered as Alex gave the witch a look of horror.

“I am not going to make a move on Liz; I will have you know my heart belongs to the beautiful Isabel Evans.” Alex said

“Shut up people this is getting to the good stuff.” Reid muttered rubbing his hands together as he watched Liz and Dean snuggle closer on the towel.

“This is wrong on so many levels.” Jim Valenti muttered and Eric Simms nodded in agreement as Charles Whitman covered his eyes.

“Dad do I have to watch this?” Kyle whined.

“I vote no.” Dean grumbled.

“Oh but we are just getting to the good part, where little Dean here seduces little Liz Parker and steals her innocence.” Lilith said.

Pogue turned and glared at Dean. “After we kill her I am going to burry you Winchester.”
####

Sam paced the pavement stealing glances at the two angels who were in a hushed whispered huddle stealing glances at the building before they shook their heads and went back to whispering furiously at each other. “What do you suppose they are talking about?” Paul asked cocking his head to the side.

“How else they can stop us from doing our job.” Sam muttered.

“You know that is not what they are trying to do Sam.” Ryan whispered. “They want to save the others just as much as we do but they are going to have to go about it in a different way since they are bound by rules that the rest of us aren’t.”

“They won’t let us in on anything they are planning and they keep blocking us each time we try to do something to get in there and help.” Sam spat.

“At this point Sam I am not willing to risk making them angry, unlike you they are more willing to kill us you know the whole witch thing kind of turns them off. Point is Sam they have a reason for their actions we just have to trust that it is going to save our people.” Ryan said shaking his blonde head.

Paul Parry observed the young man in front of him watching his jaw clench in an unnatural way. “What has your pants in a tangle Sam?” Paul asked.

“Nothing besides the fact my brother is in there doing god knows what, for all I know he could be dead!” Dam growled kicking the tire of his brother’s car.

“You have to believe that the angels will go in there and get Dean if it gets too bad.” Ryan said.

Sam ran his hands through his long hair his frustration taking over him as he leaned against the Impala. “I am not so sure I am okay with trusting these angels.” Sam whispered.

“What is bringing this on? From what I remember you were the boy who always believed even when your brother and father did not.” Paul asked looking at the young hunter with deceptive interest.

Sam shook his head a bitter smile taking over, “When I was little I knew that a higher power existed and I hated that my father and brother always said I was wrong. Then when an angel of the LORD pulled my brother out of hell it was as if all of my beliefs had been confirmed it was an in your face take that jab in my book. Dean though he kept telling me that they were not all I had hoped. Boy was he ever right.” Sam whispered looking pointedly at Uriel.

“They are merciless and care nothing for humans. They are not these caring and divinely just beings that we made them out to be and it kills me inside. If god’s children are like this it really makes me wonder what kind of god we really follow.” Sam said.

The two witches nodded at the boy feeling sympathy for his turmoil. “Life is full of disappointment Sam, why did you think this was going to be any different?” Paul asked.

“Because this was the one thing that I always had to believe in.” Sam whispered, “The one thing I needed to be true to go on. Now I have nothing to believe in.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MATURE) Pt.22 pg3 12-16-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part! We are getting down here towards the end guys only a few more parts left! Thanks...

PeytonLeigh
Twilighteyes
SnowyOwl-17
alexceasar
Maiqu
forever dreamer
AvalonRose
behrstars
KiaraAlexisKlay
pandas2001

Part 23: The Seals

Max watched in fascination as Gabriel would dance around the room as if she floated on air as she whispered to the shadows. Her long hair swam around her never static, always in motion. “The hour has come.” She whispered. “No don’t do that.” Max heard her mutter to the dark corner.

“What is she mumbling about over there?” Michael asked watching the girl wave her hands about as if she was in a heated discussion with someone, but no one else was there to speak to her.

“Something about not doing something.” Isabel whispered.

“No we go ahead as planned, if all goes well Dean Winchester will begin his transformation tonight.” Gabriel said.

“Dean?” Max asked looking at his two friends.

Isabel shook her head, “It’s official this girl is off her rocker.”

Gabriel suddenly turned to face them looking rather annoyed. “I am not a mental case. I am not talking to myself.” She grumbled.

“Um yes you are.” Michael said.

The angel rolled her eyes at the alien teen. “Your eyes are not meant to see what is really there who all is really there. We are not alone in this room; people rarely are alone in this world.” Gabriel said.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Michael asked.

Gabriel smirked at him as she sat on a bale of hay across from the three. “Good and evil are everywhere. In any room in any place at anytime there are forces of good and evil present fighting. In this barn there are no less than seven angels. Oh and one demon.” Gabriel said.

“Yeah right I think someone would notice if there was a room full of supernatural beings.” Michael shot back. Gabriel just smiled at him and shook her head.

“Have you ever had the feeling that you were being watched even when no one was there with you? That little voice dancing on your shoulder whispering not to go into that room, or a funny feeling that something was off?” Gabriel asked.

“Sure it’s called fear.” Max said. A loud giggle escaped the guardian as she fell backwards off the hay and onto the floor.

“Yeah right.” She laughed, “It is angels like me warning stupid humans with no sense of self preservation not to walk into the room with the demon waiting for them.”

“You said there was a demon in here.” Michael pointed out and Gabriel nodded as she calmed down.

“Not a bad demon though, just one of those beings that exists to keep the balance, that is what Angel Wood Farm really is, a safe haven of sorts for good and evil a place for us to stash people when we are in transition. No one can attack you here, it is against the rules.”

“So we are really never alone?” Isabel asked.

“Nope never. There is always someone there with you even when you feel as if you are all alone and all hope is gone, chances are a demon is sitting in the room with you just waiting for you to fall.”

“That is creepy.” Michael grunted.

“That’s war.” Gabriel corrected.
####

Dean was officially confused. Here they all were going down memory lane while Maria was being held in a vice gripe by Lilith, it didn’t really seem appropriate that they were all peeping into his mind. “Hey guys.” Dean said groaning when he felt a sharp pain in his head, he turned to Tyler glaring at the teen who just smirked at him.

“You moved so I had to tighten my hold on you.” The blue eyed teen explained.

“Well could you loosen up a bit man I feel like I am losing brain matter here.” Dean grumbled.

“You very well could be.” Tyler said, “My power has never been tested for long periods of exposure and the effects on the human brain.”

Dean rolled his eyes, “I feel so safe right now.” He muttered.

“Will you all shut up I think Dean is going to play grab the ass.” Reid hissed.

“Nope.” Dean said popping his P. “That doesn’t happen for awhile and you are not seeing that. None of you are.” Dean said looking at the others.

“I can’t believe you slept with my sister.” Pogue muttered.

“Dude she is your cousin.” Dean cried out looking frustrated.

“As good as my sister Winchester, she is My Liz, got that. You touched her, which is not okay with me.” Pogue grumbled.

“But it was okay with her and that is all that matters in the end it is not like I was sleeping with you.” Dean growled. “You have no say in what the hell Liz chooses to do with her life or who for that matter.”

Lilith looked on at their arguing gleefully the sinister smile so foreign on Jeff’s stoic face. “See how great a little internal strife can be.” He whispered into Maria’s ear. “It takes care of all the dirty work for me leaving me time to take care of the rest of you while the boys are fighting.”

Maria’s green eyes widened at Lilith’s words. “So many years ago I learned what a little temptation can lead to. All it took my husband’s new wife was a little temptation for her to stray into evil and look where it landed humanity. Humans never learn Maria, they never do, but you can. I can show you so much if you will join me.” Lilith hissed in her ear; the others unaware that anything was happening.

“No.” Maria whimpered feeling her hair tearing at the roots.

“Are you sure little one, you thrive on getting the truth out of people, getting to the bottom of a problem. I can give you all the knowledge in the world, the knowledge that has been denied to humans. All you have to do is agree to join me for eternity.” Lilith whispered.

Maria ground her teeth together fighting the pain of Jeff Parker’s hold as Lilith controlled him. “I will never join you.” Maria gasped out, “I would rather die.”

Reid looked over at Maria when he felt something was off. He saw Lilith whispering to her and the pained look on Maria’s face. It was all a trap. “No!” He roared raising his hand at the demon.

The others seemed to snap out of their self involved stupor at that moment as well. “Get us the hell out of here Tyler.” Dean growled and the witch did.

It took the room even Lilith a second to register what had happened the shift was so sudden. Reid bounced back first raising his hand getting ready to fire at Jeff Parker. “Now now we wouldn’t want her to get hurt.” Lilith laughed as she jerked the thick arm around Maria’s neck. “One wrong move and she will be fried to a crisp.” She laughed.

“Oh I don’t think so I think if I hit you just right it will kill you and leave Maria unharmed.” Reid ground out.

Jeff Parker’s teeth flashed at the room as a dark chuckle left his throat. “Is that really a risk you are willing to take?”

Reid looked back to Maria into her green eyes and saw the blaring message she was shouting at him in her eyes. “Yes it is a risk I am willing to take.” Reid whispered never taking his eyes off of Maria.

“Thought as much.” Jeff sighed as he snapped his fingers and the room took on a charged chill. “Like my master always said, always be prepared, or wait was that the boy scouts?” Lilith sang in Jeff’s deep voice.

Reid shook in place as the familiar laugh of a child rang in the room. Months of torture plagued his mind as he remembered the helplessness and despair he was unable to get away from. “Are you going to scream?” A child’s disembodied voice bounced off the dark walls.

Reid felt his heart race and the panic set in, he had never had a panic attack before but he knew that the terrible feeling in his chest was dark panic. Sweat beaded on his skin and his fingers shook, it was only two deep green orbs staring helplessly at him that kept him from drowning in his fear. “No.” He ground out. “I will never scream again.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MATURE) Pt.23 pg4 12-18-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for the replies to the last part I love reading what all you have to say. Only 2 more parts! Thanks...

pandas2001
alexceasar
SnowyOwl-17
Maiqu
Twilighteyes
AvalonRose
LizMichael 4 Ever
behrstars
forever dreamer

Part 24: The Seals II

Castiel paced in front of the dilapidated sanitarium muttering to the angel at his side and the others in his network. “They are coming.” He muttered glancing at Uriel who nodded.

“I feel them as well.” The angel agreed.

“A lot of them.” Castiel muttered.

“You know why they are here Castiel.” Uriel muttered softly not wanting the humans to hear. “The time is upon us.”

Castiel sighed looking at the building in front of him fearing what was transpiring behind closed doors. “Not much longer now.” He whispered
####

Reid made the first move as the ghost of the child tried to get at him, he couldn’t control the power the power was controlling him. He extended a pale hand and a strange blue light spread out in a thick blanket of energy pulsing from his hand like a stunner. Dean shot Jeff in the arm when Lilith was looking towards Reid; he made sure Maria was out of range before he started firing at the man. “Get Liz and Maria out of here now!” He ordered. Alex and Kyle jumped forward grabbing the two beaten girls, their fathers hot on their heels as they bolted towards the door with Nancy leaving the strongest hunter and witches behind as well as Tess.

The demons that had been hiding around the sanitarium converged on the room forcing the others to fight as well. Tess cried out as she felt a foot connect with her side. “Tess run!” Caleb yelled over his shoulder as he saw her favoring her side.

Tess elbowed the woman in the face using the fighting technique that Nasedo had taught her as she kneed her in the stomach and ripped at her red hair pulling with all her might as she brought her knee to the woman’s nose. The woman never stopped it was as if she felt no pain, as if she was a machine.

“Tess!” Dean grunted tossing something to her. A sharp blade sliced through her hand but she knew that it was what the bitch needed to die. Tess took another hit to the stomach as she finally was able to get the knife into position as she rammed it into the woman’s stomach. Black smoke pooled out of the woman’s mouth before she fell to the ground a black circle around her body on the floor. Tess didn’t see the ghost of the Salem Screamer behind her when a cold blade ripped into her pale throat.

“I’m sorry.” The woman croaked as Tess grabbed her throat a warm sticky liquid coating her fingers. “I’m sorry.”

Tyler stood there shocked as he watched the blonde girl fall to the floor blood pooling around her. It happened so quickly, he felt a fist slam into his side rudely bringing him back to reality. His hand shot out and connected with the man’s skull his fingers digging painfully as he used his powers to penetrate his skull forcing the demon out through intense pain. He could feel the power pulsing in his fingers as the man wailed black essence pouring out of his mouth.

Dean glared at Lilith’s white eyes as the others concentrated on keeping the others out of his way. Lilith was his fight. “Well Dean you wanted me all to yourself and it looks as if you have got me, now are you going to do?” She taunted the face of Liz’s father contorting into a cruel smirk.

“What I have to.” Dean said glancing at the knife on the ground in Tess’s hand. Lilith saw the movement and jerked Jeff’s hand bringing the knife to him.

“You think this little knife is going to kill me?” Lilith asked twirling it about between Jeff’s fingers the silver knife suddenly plunged into Jeff’s heart effectively killing the man within but not the demon.

“Shit.” Dean muttered. He saw the others slowly wining against their opponents and he knew what he needed to do to make this finally end.

Dean ran at Lilith tackle style and connected with Jeff’s solid form but Lilith stayed steady as they headed towards the old wall crashing through it. Lilith ripped him off and slammed a foot into his stomach breaking ribs. Breathing no longer came easy to him but he couldn’t give up as she waved Jeff’s hand sending him flying into another wall; debris slicing his skin open. He had to keep her busy.
####

The three aliens watched as the angel in front of them continued her pacing and mumblings. “Is she ever going to stop?” Michael asked.

“Doubtful, I think she is kinda crazy.” Max mumbled.

Gabriel turned to them annoyed. “How many times do I have to tell you people I am not crazy. Hell if anyone in this room should be considered crazy it is you three.” She grumbled. “Hell Mary wasn’t this thick.”

Isabel turned to her brothers and mouthed ‘who’. Michael being the straightforward guy he is decided to sate his curiosity. “Who are you talking about?” Michael asked.

“Mary you know the Bible’s home girl.” Gabriel said pulling some weird gang pose. “You know mother of the Christian savior, a profit in Islam, a blasphemer in Judaism.” She said. “The Mary.”

“You spoke to her?” Isabel asked looking at the girl in awe.

“Duh.” Gabriel said rolling her eyes, “I was the one telling her she was expecting my brother. Geez crap a book lady.” Gabriel muttered before she froze in place her eyes glazing over.

“Gabriel.” Max called but the girl remained unresponsive for a moment before she unfroze her gaze wild.

“We need to get back to the sanitarium, they need you Max.” Gabriel said pulling the aliens up.

“What, why?” He asked as the four huddled together.

“Liz is dying.”
####

Sam and the three elder Covenant witches leaned against the Impala impatiently staring at the building. Something was happening they could feel it, the air felt heavy and crisp and a strange warmth spread over them in the winter cold. Lights flickered in the distance surrounding the building.

“What the hell was that?” Sam asked the others as they all stood on alert.

Uriel chuckled darkly. “The time is upon us.” He said as figures came out of the shadows all staring up at the sanitarium.

“I can feel the power building.” Castiel whispered a look of awe on his face. People appeared at the entrance of the sanitarium six walking one being carried out.

“ Nancy!” Paul yelled when he saw his sister.

“We need help!” Nancy yelled as Kyle carried her baby girl as she helped Maria hobble along. “Liz isn’t waking up.”

Castiel grabbed the small girl and set her on the ground his eyes widened as he assessed her. “Get Gabriel here now!” He barked at one of the new people moving from the shadows. “Hold on Elizabeth please hold on.” He muttered as he watched her light start to dim. “We can’t lose this seal.”

Six men moved to stand beside Uriel all looking intently at the building as if they were waiting for something to happen. A blinding flash of light alerted Sam to the new presence of a girl standing with Max, Michael and Isabel. “Liz!” Max gasped as he ran towards her his face stricken with pain. “Liz open your eyes please you have to look at me.” He croaked holding her in his large hands. “Please Liz open your eyes.”

“She has lost too much blood to remain conscious.” A dark song of a voice trilled from behind them, a man standing next to Uriel moved forward to stand next to Castiel. “I might be of some assistance here.” He said.

“Who is that?” Maria muttered as her head lolled on Nancy’s shoulder.

“I am the one they call Rafael. I believe I can wake her enough for you to heal her young one.” He said in the same beautiful voice. Max nodded slowly as the angel kneeled next to him and brushed his pale hand over Liz’s forehead. Max watched as the light struck the man just right and giant winged shadows danced behind him. “By what grace has been given me open your eyes herald.” Rafael whispered softly as a soft blue glow emitted from his palm illuminating Liz’s dark features, highlighting her wounds.

Her dark doe eyes fluttered open and Max moved forward faster than anyone had ever seen him move and he forced the connection with Liz. The others watched as he strained in healing her soft gasps of pain leaving him at sporadic intervals. Max slowly pulled his hands away from Liz intense pain on his face.

“Liz.” He breathed as she slowly stood up. Rafael moved to steady her as she looked the angel in the eyes.

“It is time.” She whispered and he nodded, the two ignoring the gasping alien next to them.

Michael moved to help Maria even though he was not great at healing. “Maria.” He called softly. Her green eyes flickered to him relief on her face.

“You’re okay.” She croaked. “I hoped you were alright.” She whispered tears filling her eyes. “I am so sorry I brought you and Tess into my mess.” She cried.

“We aren’t.” Michael whispered. “Maria, Tess and I knew what we were getting into we knew that it was reckless and dangerous but we wanted to go after Liz as well. Never blame yourself.” He whispered. “Now can I please try and heal you?” He asked.

While Michael was taking care of Maria the others were watching as Liz moved to stand next to the seven arch angels. “It is time for the herald to do her duty.” Uriel said giving the human girl a small smile.

“You ready for this little one?” another asked and Liz nodded.

“Senior audite mihi quod servo mihi meus vicis of postulo. Nostrum abbas quisnam professio Olympus succurro mihi pugna malum quod orbis terrarum suus malum. Dies vetus vadum fio novus quod prothoplastus filius senior vir vadum exsisto prognatus iterum quod pervenio a novus sublimitas vox. Ex universitas ut tunc effrego suus humanus.” Liz yelled her eyes losing all pigment as each word grew in intensity.

“What is she saying?” Sam asked as Castiel watched the scene silently.

“She is announcing the dawning of a new era and giving your brother the power needed to stop the evil.” Castiel said as figures moved in the entrance of the building. Pogue, Reid, Caleb, Tyler, and Eric raced out of the building as if the devil himself was after them.

“Run!” Reid yelled, “Run far fucking away!”

“Don’t worry witch we won’t let them get out.” Gabriel said.

“Come on Winchester show us what you got!” A guy off to the side yelled startling Sam. He could tell something strange was happening.
####

Dean watched as the others ran leaving him with Tess’s body to get his ass kicked. Lilith smashed him into another wall ripping at his flesh. He felt broken and dead inside the pain reminding him of his time in the pit with sickening similarities. Dean seized up on the floor as a cold fire built up in the pit of his stomach forcing the air from his body, white tinkering lights danced in front of his eyes. He saw Jeff Parker freeze and the dust particles in the air stopped. A soft whisper sang in his ear and Castiel’s voice slowly grew louder followed by other voices muttering back and forth.

“Cas?” Dean groaned out.

“Dean!” He heard the angel sigh. “It worked.”

“What worked?” He asked.

“Liz, she announced you’re breaking your human bonds and started your transformation.” Castiel said.

“I think you are scaring him.” A female voice droned.

“Am not.” Castiel huffed.

“Are too.”

“Am not!” Castiel yelled.

“Enough you two.” A melodious male voice trilled. “Gabriel, Castiel back to your duties.”

“Who are you?” Dean asked freaked that he could swear he was looking at a man surrounded by an opaque light dark green wings majestically protruding from him and a blue glow at his very core.

“I am Michael the head arch angel. Welcome to our ranks Dean Winchester.” The man trilled in an inhumanly beautiful voice.

“What?” Dean croaked.

“You Dean Winchester are now the one we shall call Dean the eighth arch angel.”

“Oh you have got to be kidding me, I’m dead?” Dean asked.

“Not yet.” The same female voice sang. “The transformation starts when you are human. You won’t become one of the big annoying guys until you are dead for real.”

“I am so confused.” Dean groaned.

“You are starting the process of becoming an angel Dean. The way this happens is through you slowly gaining a grace light. You get to live out your life as a hunter and with the people you want but upon your death you will join us.” Castiel said.

“I am so not angel material.” Dean muttered.

“Time is running out Dean Winchester you must subdue Lilith and get out of Skyler Hill so we can take care of this mess finally.” Michael said.

The white lights slowly disappeared from his eyes and the world around him started to move. He saw Jeff Parker’s fist heading for his skull and he quickly moved. With surprising strength Dean managed to land a punch shocking the hell bitch. As Lilith crashed through a wall Dean took off like a bat out of hell his legs pumping faster and harder than they ever had before. He could hear Jeff crashing down the stairs behind him but he kept running passing Bobby’s body and through the front door.

“Now!” A voice yelled and a blinding white and gold light sprang up all around Skyler Hill shrieks of pain from the building screaming in his ears as he covered his eyes the light too blinding. Dean felt arms wrap around him dragging him away from the building. The sounds of tearing steel and crumbling rock shocked him as the ground beneath his feet shook.

“That was close.” A girl grumbled him, from what he gathered she was the one dragging him away.

Dean cracked an eye open and saw a girl with amused sparkling blue eyes staring down at him. “Hi there.” Her familiar voice sang.

“I heard you in my head.” Dean accused.

“The name’s Gabriel, not Gabby or Gib Gab, it is Gabriel.” She said as if she were speaking to a dumb man. “Pleased to meet you.”

“Dean!” a familiar angel’s voice breathed relief apparent in her sweet voice. Dean was released by the small girl and he saw Liz standing off to the side looking at him worry clouding her face.

“Liz.” He choked out as he stumbled towards her pulling her into his arms and crushing her against his chest. The ground still shook around them as the building underwent divine intervention.

“That is so cool.” Maria muttered.

“Dean are you alright man?” Sam asked looking at his brother and Liz strangely wondering why the hell they were hugging each other so tightly.

Dean looked down at Liz in his arms allowing a small smirk to show, “Now I am.” He whispered.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MATURE) Pt.24 pg5 12-22-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part! This is the second to last part and one that will start to explain a few things. Thanks...

SnowyOwl-17
AvalonRose
alexceasar
pandas2001
forever dreamer
Maiqu
elfangel01
Twilighteyes

Part 25: The Seals III

Dean held Liz close as he watched the Technicolor light show that was shaking the earth like an earthquake. Unlike the others he found his eyes could tolerate the breathtaking display in its blinding glory. The sight of giant winged creatures shining in the night took him by surprise and left an odd warm feeling in his heart; this was what angels truly looked like. They were pure beauty and destruction at the same time, something so beautiful and volatile all in one.

“Stunning aren’t they?” Liz asked taking him by surprise as her warm breath tickled his chest. “Their light is so beautiful and warm but their eyes hold a cold indifference that is frightening.”

“You can see them?” He choked out grabbing her by the shoulders to look closely at her.

Liz shrugged giving him a small sheepish smile. “I always have been able to, it is part of who I am Dean. As the Herald I have been given a special gift of sight where I can see them in their natural forms, but I can’t hear them. Castiel has always found a special way of communicating with me though the same with Gabriel.” Liz whispered.

“You know Cas?” Dean asked running a shaky hand through her long locks as if to convince himself that she was really there before him and alright.

“Yes.” Liz whispered glancing at a large creature with a slightly purplish hue surrounding it and a warm white light at its center. “He always was on the fringe of my life, until you were gone.”

“What the hell does that mean?” Dean asked sighing when he felt her cold fingers dance over his warm arm.

“My duty was always unclear to me until I lost you and then I realized what I was destined for.” Liz whispered gripping his arm tightly with her small hand. “I felt dead when you were gone Dean, empty if you will, just a shell of Liz Parker.”

“Liz…” a pained hiss escaped him as he took in her despair.

Liz tightened her hold on his arm as her large eyes gazed up at him like an open book, “But then I felt it Dean, the shift.” She whispered. “It was as if some part of me was telling me that I was ready to know what my destiny was and it all became clear to me. I needed to save you from hell.”

“How?” He choked out the thought of her working to save him warmed his hidden heart.

“I saw the giant shadows and suddenly knew what they were; I told them they had to save you now that it was time. I never realized it but the moment our fathers met a plan was set in motion starting our destiny Dean. As much as it sickened me I knew that you were meant to die that day and face to tortures of hell just as I knew that I had to be the messenger of the angels and tell them it was time to save you. All of our families and friends have been wound together so tightly none of us could see how we interacted and interplayed in our destinies.” Liz whispered. “Then for the first time ever three months ago I heard them Dean, I heard them for the first time ever and their voices were beautiful as was their message. Dean Winchester is saved.”

His heart jumped into his throat at her whispered words and his body took on a mind of its own as he crushed her small frame to his tightly and pulled her delicious mouth into a breath stealing kiss. Neither of the two noticed that the shaking had stopped and that the others had turned to see what the big commotion was about they were too wrapped up in each other. Dean hoisted her higher as he felt her small hands on the back of his head kneading deeply drawing small soft groans from him as he felt her lips moving against his.

“Ahem.” A loud male voice cleared drawing the two out of their lust induced stupor.

Dean slowly released Liz watching as her golden face reddened at being caught in front of a crowd of hunters, aliens, witches, humans, and angels alike. “Bout time they came up for air.” Tyler chuckled wincing at the murderous look Pogue shot him.

“Winchester lips off my cousin.” He snapped.

“Little late for that one.” Sam muttered staring at his brother in shock, he had no idea his brother was that close to Liz.

“They are way past late.” Caleb sadly admitted.

“Lizzie.” Her mother choked out looking ill, “I know that you and Dean are close but please refrain from reminding me of that fact.”

“Sorry mom.” Liz whispered ducking her head as her face inflamed even more.

“Anyone mind telling me why a Winchester is taking such liberties with my niece?” Paul Parry growled next to his son, his witch instincts to protect his coven from the outside world taking over.

“Apparently Liz and Dean are closer than they led us to believe.” Nancy explained for her daughter, “Something the two of us are going to discuss in great detail when we get home.” Nancy said choking up at the last part when she realized what that would mean.

Liz too sensed something was off as she looked around at the group noticing that her father and Tess were missing. “Mom where is dad and did Tess stay behind in Roswell?” Liz asked directing the last part at Michael who looked ill.

“Liz…” Dean whispered feeling a strong pain in his chest when he saw her crestfallen face. “Tess came to rescue you, but she was killed by a demon.” He whispered. Liz froze as a strangled sob escaped Isabel and Maria.

“Did she really?” Liz asked looking desperate suddenly, “Did she turn to dust?” Liz asked.

“What, no?” Dean asked looking to Caleb and the other witches who shook their heads.

“She just had her throat slit.” Tyler explained.

Michael bolted up looking desperate as well. “Our kind turn to dust when we die.” He explained.

Liz turned to the three angels left, “Please is there any way to check if she is alive?” She begged Castiel.

“Liz it is doubtful anyone could survive what we did, it was meant to kill everything.” Castiel explained softly unable to comprehend why he felt a tug in his center, it was so strange he felt bad.

“I can check.” Gabriel whispered, “I know her signature better.” She said and her brother angel nodded his consent.

“Wouldn’t we be able to feel it though?” Isabel sobbed against her brother, “Wouldn’t we be able to feel if she truly left us?” She asked.

“We always could feel that she was out there.” Max admitted, “and right now I don’t feel any different.” Dean didn’t like the way Max’s eyes kept darting to Liz every other word as if he was expecting her to leave to jump into his arms and kiss him senseless.

Gabriel gasped softly, “She is alive but just barely.” She got out as she darted towards the wreckage that looked more like a pile of wood and stone than a building. Castiel and Uriel hurried after her as well as the aliens. Castiel and Uriel focused on moving the debris while Gabriel searched for Tess as if a beacon was calling to her.

“Max get ready.” Michael barked.

It seemed to take forever to find the small body of the blonde alien. Dean noticed that the others were even anxious to find her. “Got her, Max get over here quick she is in bad shape.” Gabriel ordered and the brunette alien stumbled over the wreckage to get to his fellow alien.

“She isn’t going to be able to wake up!” Max cried when he saw her.

“Max she is an alien from your planet you have an already present unique connection with her, you won’t need her to be awake just try.” Castiel said.

Max strained as he held Tess’s broken head waiting for her to open her eyes and say that she was okay. Healing her seemed to be taking a long time and Liz twitched nervously in his arms. “Don’t worry Liz it took him this long to heal you as well.” Paul whispered trying to ease his niece’s worry.

“I can’t help it; she wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for me.” Liz whispered.

“She walked into this willingly Liz.” Dean whispered.

“If it is anyone’s fault that she is here it is mine.” Maria whispered from next to Reid. “I was the one who took her and Michael on a suicide mission.”

“Again it was her choice to come with you.” Dean said.

“He’s right.” The soft high pitched voice of the blonde alien rang through the crisp evening air. “It was my choice to come Maria. I knew what I was getting myself into.” Before Tess could finish her thought Michael had slammed into her knocking her onto her back as he held her to him.

“Isn’t that his sister?” Sam asked his brother but Liz shook her head.

“Yes, he is just happy that the only real family member he has by blood is still alive.” Liz said smiling at the sight of the hugging duo.

Liz looked back at the pile of rubble that her friend had been pulled from. “Where is my dad?” Liz asked looking up at Dean.

“Liz, sweetie we should go back to the Danvers home and talk about this.” Her mother whispered before she could question more.

Maria seemed to be the only one not questioning where her father was it was as if she could tell that he was not coming back and that it was better that way. She looked and saw Caleb staring darkly at the ruble as if he had lost something as well. “You okay?” She asked him softly.

“Not really.” He admitted.

“Want to tell Maria about it?” She asked hooking her arm around his waist as they walked to the cars waiting for them.

“I met a girl and lost her in one day.” He admitted.

“Oh what is her name?” Maria asked thinking he was joking.

“Ruby.” He whispered.

Sam Winchester froze behind the witch when he heard the name of his demon mentor and lover spill from Caleb Danvers lips. There was no way she was there, it just was not possible. “Who?” Sam asked catching up to the two.

Sam watched as Caleb looked at him through pained dark eyes. Dean sensing trouble brewing knew he had to intervene before anything got heated. “Sam, Ruby showed up here earlier looking for you and she decided to stay and help out. She is the reason the witches got their powers back on the inside.” Dean said

“What happened?” Sam whispered.

“She died to save all of us.” Caleb whispered before Dean could say anything. “She killed herself to make sure Alistair stayed dead.”

Sam looked devastated. “She is gone?” He asked looking ill at the thought.

Nancy slipped up behind him leading him towards the cars again. “Come on honey we will talk about this more when we get back to the Danvers.” She whispered.

The ride back to the dark mansion was silent as Liz pressed close to Dean. She could feel that something was wrong that the others were trying to hide something from her even Dean and it left her feeling on edge. Dean ran his hand up and down her arm encased in his leather jacket that he had lent her to keep her warm and protected from the Ipswich winter weather.

“Liz you alright?” Dean asked his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered softly to her.

“Not really.” She admitted giving him a halfhearted smile. “I am happy to no longer be suffering through endless physical pain but I get the feeling I am in for an intense bout of emotional pain.”

Dean sighed kissing the side of her head. “You always were a perceptive person.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Haunting (Multi XO, UC, MATURE) Pt.25 pg6 12-26-08

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part I have loved reading them! Thanks...

alexceasar
Maiqu
behrstars
SnowyOwl-17
pandas2001
forever dreamer
elfangel01
Twilighteyes
AvalonRose

Well here it is guys the last part of The Haunting please let me know what you think!

Part 26: The Seals IV

Dean shivered as he sat in front of what was supposed to be a warm and inviting fire in the Danvers sitting room, but nothing in the house was warm to him. The others sat around the room slumped over in various states of emotional pain. Liz, Maria and Nancy were the worst having lost fathers and a husband. When Liz started crying for her lost father Pogue and Caleb immediately pulled her away from him and comforted her themselves as if they did not trust him to do the job right. He lost a father so he knew what it was like, if anything he was the better person for the job but the two witches just flashed their black eyes at him when he tried to approach.

“Stupid witches.” He grumbled.

Soft sniffles could be heard across the room as Nancy clung to her brother looking at her daughter hugging her cousin and friend tightly to her. Her red rimmed eyes seemed lifeless as she stared at her daughter. Maria next to her was being consoled by Reid who was gently running a hand through her long blonde locks.

“So not fair he gets to comfort his girl.” Dean grumbled.

“Will you shut it.” Sam hissed elbowing his brooding brother.

“Hey no hitting the angel.” Dean snapped.

“You aren’t one yet.” Sam ground out.

Max who had been sitting on the ground near the hunters looked up at the blonde furiously. “How long have you been with Liz?” Max asked not realizing his tone had garnered the attention of the room.

“Excuse me?” Dean asked.

Max rolled his eyes at Dean, “How long have you been seeing Liz?”

“We aren’t together in the traditional sense.” Liz said in her dull tone, never lifting her head from Pogue’s shoulder.

“Yeah they are more get together when we can.” Sam said feeling for his brother when he realized the witches were glaring at him.

“So while Liz and I were together and trying to work things out you were seeing her?” Max asked turning to glare at Liz who just rolled her eyes not even bothering to answer him as angry tears filled her eyes.

“Depends on when you were dating.” Dean mumbled rubbing the back of his neck laughing nervously when he remembered the teen had freaky alien powers that he could use to mess with him.

“No Max nothing happened with Dean and until the summer we broke up.” Liz whispered.

“You dated that guy?” Tyler asked from next to Maria’s feet. Isabel rolled her eyes at the blue eyed boy.

“Don’t worry your majesty Liz isn’t the cheating type, hell she had to break it off with me for you.” Kyle grumbled making Alex snicker next to him.

“She slept with Dean when she was at her aunt’s in Florida.”Alex explained.

Liz sat up at that looking horrified. “How the hell do you know that?” She screeched at her friend her face heating up. “Either the two of us are too close Alex and you know way too much about my sex life or you pulled a Michael and read my journal.”

“More like Tyler pulled his freaky mojo shit and shoved us all into Dean’s memories and thanks to him I will always have the image of his hand on your ass burned into my brain.” Kyle grouched wincing as his father smacked him upside the head.

Liz covered her face with her hands feeling mortified at the news. “Is there anything else you all forgot to tell me?” Liz groaned as Caleb patted her on the back.

“Yeah, I was the one who borrowed your phone and dropped it into the toilet.” Alex said.

Liz glared at her friend. “I meant about the past few days while I was being tortured.” She hissed.

“Nope that about covers it.” Tyler said.

Dean huffed at the room before he finally got off his seat and went over to Liz pulling her up from the ground and into his arms. Caleb and Pogue glared at him, “You already saw me kiss her, holding her is far more innocent so get used to it.” Dean snapped as the doorbell rang.

Liz wrapped her arms around his waist burying her head in his chest as her eyes fluttered shut just soaking him in trying to wash away the memories of the past few months. He placed a soft kiss on the crown of her head when a loud voice rang in the foyer. “What does a girl gotta do to get some fries around here?”

Sam froze in his seat before his head slowly turned to the doorway where a grinning Caleb stood next to a beautiful blonde. “Ruby.” He whispered and the girl nodded.

“I sorta jumped ship at the end and found a new coma girl. I missed being blonde.” She said doing a little twirl in place.

“Who is she?” Liz asked feeling Dean’s stiff arms around her.

“The demon my baby brother has been boning.” He grumbled.

“I so have your family beat.” Liz sighed.

“I got Sammy beat, after all I got to sleep with an angel.” Liz said rubbing his back.

Ruby looked over Sam’s shoulder as he was hugging her and she focused on Dean a miserable look crossing her face. “I was hoping it was a fluke.” She grumbled as Sam released her.

“What?” Caleb asked follow her line of vision.

“I mean I always suspected you were the guy but come on Dean an arch angel will the wonders never cease.” She sighed.

“Just remember Ruby, I smite your kind.” Dean chuckled before his serious face fell back into place.

“And your kind can kiss my hot ass.”

“Now now children enough.” Jim cautioned from his spot on the couch. “I am off duty and don’t feel like breaking up a fight so tone it down will ya?” The sheriff asked.

Ruby just smirked at the hunter before she turned to Caleb. “I take it the Skyler Hill Sanitarium is no longer haunted.”

“Yup tore that place to the ground and then some.” Pogue agreed.

“So haunting over?” Maria asked looking hopeful.

“Haunting so over.” Reid said.

“Forever this time.” Nancy whispered.

Dean suddenly pushed Liz away as he clutched his head groaning in pain as blinding sound filled his ears before shouts of joy were heard. “Dean what is it what is wrong?” Liz asked as she watched Dean gasp and fall to the ground holding his head.

Dean slowly lowered his hands looking shocked as he looked around the room. “Lilith is dead the seals are safe.”

The End