Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 2/26/10 Complete

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 10/27/09

Post by Ashita »

Bind

Moaning at the throbbing in her head, her eyes flutter open and fall on the man sleeping peacefully beside her. How many nights had they slept like this, unaware of the other’s growing feelings?

She remembers when they first met. If anyone had told her then, that not only would she and Michael be friends, but that they’d be comfortable enough with each other to share a bed, she would have laughed. After all, they were strangers bound together by a secret. They weren’t friends, just a barely tolerated acquaintance.

Those ties shifted the night he returned her journal to include mutual respect and acceptance, with the hint of something that they kept buried in their hearts. But the bond was still shaky at best. She’s not really sure when that tenuous bond became the ties of true friendship, but eventually they grew closer to each other until their lives irrevocably entwined together when their metaphysical bond snapped in place.

The bond they couldn’t break despite repeated attempts to try and appease their significant others. That bond confused them and they fought it at first, uncertain why they were able to bond with each other and not Max or Maria.

She understands it now. It was preparing them for the next step – the bond that will tie not only their hearts to each other, but that of their souls as well. It a step she’s finally ready to take.

She’s known his feelings for weeks but said nothing, still running from her own. But she’s done with denial, through running from the feelings he evokes in her. It was time.

He shifted, drawing her out of her thoughts, his eyes blinking open to meet hers and he smiled sleepily. “Hey.”

“Hey,” she said softly, a smile tugging the corner of her mouth despite the pounding in her head.

“How are you feeling this morning?” he asked, smirking slightly.

“My head feels like it’s stuck in a vise,” she shook her head ruefully, wincing slightly when her movement set off another wave of throbbing.

“I can take care of that,” he whispered, resting his fingers along her temples, sending a warm wash of energy along her nerves, easing the pain and making her purr in relief.

She opened her eyes and snuggled closer to him, completely comfortable with his presence in her life and in her bed. It felt right. “Thanks.”

“We should talk,” he whispered, pushing the mahogany strands off her face, before lightly draping a hand on her waist.

“We should,” she agreed, meeting his rich honey eyes. “But I need to do something first.”

“What’s thammph,” his words cut off by soft lips pressing against his, moving over them in a slow, sweet kiss. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her to him, lips parting under the warm wet tongue massaging his bottom lip, their tongues tangling languidly in an unhurried, exploring kiss.

Breaking away, she smiled at his slightly dazed expression and smirked, “That was so you didn’t think I was too drunk to remember last night.”

*~*~*~*~*

Clarity

It was a small moment – what should have been inconsequential seconds, a mere rush of breath and a soft whisper of words – yet it completely changed the fabric of her life. How could it not?

They weren’t just any words, but the words and one’s she never expected to pass his lips.

They represented a mental state often ephemeral, elusive and indefinable. No words could ever do the feeling justice. Poets have tried and failed. Science would babble on about chemical reactions and pheromones, but what did that really say? It certainly didn’t even begin to explain that warm glow that was so much more than mere hormones.

They held the power to undo even the most guarded soul; to crystallize and define emotion in a terrifying rush of clarity.

He loved her.

Shivering, her breath hitched and she stared into bright caramel eyes, cloaked in wonder as three words redefined the order of her black and white existence; shading it with colors beyond her wildest dreams. What had she ever done to deserve this man?

Smiling tremulously, she cupped his cheek, her forehead pressing to his and whispered, “I love you too.”

*~*~*~*~*

Soft

She stood near the order window, leaning against the low ledge casually, one hand propping up her weight as she grinned at Kyle, laughing at one of his inane jokes, the joyful lilt reverberating through the room and he couldn’t help but smile in return. It was a sound, missing all too often of late, that warmed him to the very core and he wanted to bury himself in its radiance.

Walking over to stand behind her, he leaned over, the sweet scent of strawberry shampoo and vanilla body spray teasing his senses, and whispered a smart-ass remark in her ear, reveling in the light of her eyes when she tilted her head up to him and smiled. Smirking in return, he leaned against the counter and tugged on her ponytail, wrapping one of the soft strands around his finger.

Darting a quick look out over the crowd to see if anyone was watching and finding everyone absorbed in their own conversations, she reached behind her, poking him lightly in the side before linking her fingers with his, laughing once again as Kyle rolled his eyes at their discreet display of affection.

Pressing his face to her head briefly, he kissed her temple, murmuring the sweet words he never thought he’d get the chance to share and smiled when she looked up at him, mouthing the sentiment back to him. Lifting his hand, she brushed her lips over the back of it lightly and released it as some customers walked in. Sharing a look only discernable by lovers, they parted to do their jobs and he laughed when she smacked Kyle upside the head for teasing her as she passed.

Grinning to himself, he moved back to the grill, slapping the next order on and couldn’t wait for closing when he could go home and enjoy those quiet moments with her before dragging her to bed to love her until deep into the night. It was moments like these that he lived for – soft, tender, sweet and oh so precious. They made all the heartache worthwhile.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 10/27/09

Post by Ashita »

Ash

He crouches by the fire quietly, ashen face blankly staring at the embers burning low and tries to dredge up even the slightest hint of remorse for the past week’s events. He knew this moment had been coming since the night of Liz’s confession and the admittance of his own feelings the next day.

Max stared at the dying fire between them, poking at the ashes with a stick, trying to restore life to a long dead flame. His shattered eyes were red-tinged, lips tight with barely suppressed anger and hurt.

It’s fitting they’d have this conversation here, the symbolism of the dying fire not lost on him. He can’t help but equate the smoldering ruins to a funeral pyre mourning a friendship that had died years previous and the ending of a love that had been doomed at destiny’s kiss.

His jaw still ached where Max’s fist slammed against his cheek. He expected that. Figured he deserved it for falling in love with their Queen and having that love returned, scattering any misguided hopes of reconciliation to the four winds. Yet, even faced with his brother’s bitter countenance he can’t make himself feel guilty for the love that rose from those ashes.

Max, finally giving up on the fire, tossed the stick away and looked up at him, amber eyes blazing, face pinched. “Why her?” he asked as if you could chose who to love. “Of everyone you could have gone for, why Liz?”

I studied the ashes scattered around us – not just those of the campfire, but also those of my brother’s shattered dreams and unrequited hopes, of loyalty that doesn’t have the same pull as it once did.

Taking a deep breath, I fixed him with a level stare. “It’s Liz, Maxwell. Do I really need to say any more than that?”

*~*~*~*~*

Protect

He’s standing there, so self-righteous, confronting Liz about our love. Begging her to reconsider and demanding to know how she could hate him so much as to turn to his brother when she refuses to cave.

Typical, Max. Can’t get what you want or force someone to comply with your wishes, abuse the person in question. When are you going to learn that never works?

Keeping an eye on the two of them through the order window as I clean the kitchen, I tense as I see her jump back as he rushes her. Dropping my towel, I jump through the order window to her side, anger coursing through my veins, and shoving him off her, push her behind me, fixing Max with a pointed glare.

“Watch it, Max,” I grate, sending him a warning look, planting my feet, holding Max’s hateful gaze. I knew this would happen, which is why I refused to leave them alone to talk. Something about his aura had made my stomach sink with dread when he walked in tonight. “Baby, go into the back room.”

“But Michael…” she protests, then quiets when I looked over my shoulder briefly, softening a touch at the worry lurking in my eyes.

“Please,” I plead softly, quirking my lips when she rolls her eyes and leaves, sighing with exasperation. I watch her walk away reluctantly, fighting her desire to stand by my side, but I need her safe. God, how I love that woman.

“How touching,” Max bites out hatefully, sarcasm dripping off his voice, steeling my spine and drawing my eyes back to him, staring him down until he starts to fidget. Max never could hold his own against me.

“You’ll want to keep your hands off her or you’ll deal with me,” I said, steely determination ringing through the room as I cross my arms over my chest, keeping myself between him and the woman that holds my heart.

“Whatever. Neither of you are worth my time,” he spat in disgust, throwing a glance at the door, then swinging blazing eyes to me, face twisting with a cruel smile. “Enjoy my leftovers.”

A red haze clouds my vision, my blood boiling as rage courses through my veins, my clenched fist drawing back and striking him across that smug countenance, sending him flying to the floor. He sits stunned, pressing a hand to his lip as I stalk over, grab him by the lapel and drag him to his feet.

“You can say or do whatever you want to me,” I grate contemptuously, fixing him with a hard glare, dragging him to the door. “But you will show her some God damn respect! Especially after everything she has done for your pathetic ass! Now get out!”

Tossing him out the door, not caring enough to see where he lands, I slam the door shut and lock it with a snap of my wrist, washing my hands of my so-called brother. Turning my back on him, I shake off my anger and stride to the back to hold my girl.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 10/28/09

Post by Ashita »

Fork

She didn’t see it coming. Neither of them did. Who could have considering the rocky beginnings of their acquaintance?

He had been so closed off. She had been too blinded by hero worship to see the beauty and strength that stood behind the throne.

They had been compared to Romeo and Juliet, their house to that of Camelot. But reality is not the stuff of fairy tales.

And in true Arthurian legend, the king fell, unable to see the woman behind her crown. Yet his knight stood, always aware of the light that lies behind her mask.

In the end, that’s why she chose him, her champion for life.

*~*~*~*~*

Allow

His lips are gentle, even when we’re lost in a passionate embrace. It always surprises me no matter how many times we kiss. Everything about Michael is usually rushed, impatient, hurried – until you’re in his arms.

There he softens, as if you’re the most precious gift in the world. The tempered strength of his usually forceful arms wrap around me gently, cradling me against his body. But it’s never weak, just reverent. That tempered strength makes me feel sheltered, protected and so loved; wanted more than I have ever been in my life.

It’s a common misconception among people who don’t know him well that because he’s careless with himself that this proclivity will leak over to others. But they’d be wrong. What care he doesn’t show himself he lavishes on the ones he loves.

Those skeptics have the nerve to ask how I can allow myself to fall under his spell. How can I allow him in my life without thought? How can I love so deeply after the pain his brother brought me? For them, I only have one answer:

It’s Michael, how can I not?
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 11/8/09

Post by Ashita »

Spatula

He suppressed a heartfelt groan, spatula clattering uselessly to the ground as soft, slim hands traveled up over his hips, snaking under his shirt to tease the taut, warm skin of his stomach. His girlfriend was in a mood and had been teasing him all night.

“Jesus, Liz, are you trying to get me killed?” he choked breathlessly, grabbing her hands and stilling their movement. “Your dad could come in at any moment.”

“Mmmm…nah uh,” she whispered, rising on tiptoe to brush warm, wet lips across the nape of his neck, sucking at the spot that always drove him crazy. “He’s upstairs. We’re safe for the moment.”

He moaned helplessly as a small, pink tongue flicked over his neck, hands clenching before he spun around and yanked his tormentor against him, his lips crashing down on hers, prying them apart to sip at the sweet heat behind them. Slanting his mouth against hers, he stroked her tongue languidly, hand fisted in her long silky tresses.

“Lizzie!” Her father’s voice snapped the lovers out of their sensual haze and they hurriedly broke apart trying to compose themselves as he trooped down the stairs into the kitchen. “Can I get your help in the office for a moment?”

“Of course, Dad,” she called weakly as he popped in the door. “Umm, just give me a moment. I need to…uh…explain an order to, Michael.”

“All right, see you in there,” he called over his shoulder as he walked away. “Oh and Michael, you might want to rethink that lipstick. It’s not your color.”

Cringing, Michael glowered at the brunette grinning at him sheepishly, swiping a hand over his mouth. “You’re so paying for that tonight, Parker,” he grumbled, swooping down to pick up the abandoned utensil, swatting her in the ass as she smugly hurried out the door.

*~*~*~*~*

Fire

She sways her hips in time to a seductive, hypnotic beat, her hair thrown up in a messy bun leaving the line of her neck bare, a fine sheen of sweat clinging to her skin. She’s been doing that all night nearly driving me to distraction.

Watching her from the corner of my eye, I mark her progress through the diner, tracing a fiery path along that long, elegant neck, thinking of how much I want to brush my lips along the nape. Slide my lips over the arch to the pulse fluttering just under the surface, swirl my tongue over the frantic beating, taste the sweet, saltiness of her skin.

Smirking, I give a low chuckle as she scratches at the back of her neck in agitation, as if she can hear my thoughts and languidly make my way over with stealthy, deliberate steps to stand behind her quietly.

Flicking my gaze over her, I breathe in her intoxicating blend of strawberries, vanilla and something uniquely her as I lean over her, close enough to feel the heat radiating from her body, my arms caging her in. Fine espresso strands dance as my breath fans over her neck, her damp skin pebbling as I brush my lips against her ear, “Need any help?”

Startled, she jumps and pivots to face me, our lips hovering inches apart, breaths mingling, hands flying back onto the table to steady herself. Hot toffee eyes flaring, she stares at my mouth through her lashes.

“H-help?” she stuttered, small puffs of air escaping her parted lips as the tip of her tongue flits out moisten them.

“Yeah, Parker, help,” I whispered, crowding her back into the table behind us, brushing our bodies together as her eyes fluttered shut and bit back a moan. “Do you need any?”

“N-no, I’m just about done,” she gulped breathlessly, knuckles whitening with strain as she clutched the table, her body swaying against mine.

“Are you?” I rasped as I gathered her up and slammed her on the table, nudging her legs apart with my knee and slid between them. “And here I thought we were just getting started.”

“Oh, God,” she whispered gripping my shoulders and shuddering as I lightly cup the back of her neck, brushing my thumb over her rapidly beating pulse, her eyes filling with smoky brown fire.

Dipping my head, I brush my lips over hers lightly, barely touching, just a sweet whisper of movement and mingling of damp breath that sends bolts of electricity running through my body. God, she’s intoxicating.

“M-Michael, anyone could see,” she protested weakly against my lips, yet squirming to notch herself against me, fingers tangling in my hair as she wrapped her legs around my hips.

“Let them,” I growled softly, gripping her hips and pressed her deeper to me, grinding against her as I continued the assault on her lips. “Besides, you know what that hip thing does to me and you’ve been taunting me all night. Time to pay up, Parker. You know better than to play with fire.”
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 11/9/09

Post by Ashita »

Bear

“Michael, please,” she gasped, a shiver of desire coursing through her body as he lowered his head, lightly flicking his tongue over her taut stomach, before dipping it into her navel.

“Please what, Parker?” he smirked, flicking smoldering whiskey eyes up at his squirming girlfriend, before trailing his lips over the subtle curve of her stomach.

“I can’t bear anymore, please,” she cried breathlessly, body arching when warm lips grazed across her inner thigh and placed a wet kiss against it.

“No, I don’t think so,” he chuckled as he trailed his lips up her thigh, stopping just short of where she wanted his tongue, switching sides to repeat his actions. He’d been drawing their love making out for an hour now, working his mischievous girlfriend to a frenzy. He had warned her.

Liz growled when he refused to give into her desires again, grabbing for his head to make him comply and missing when he ducked out of reach. “Damn it Michael, stop teasing!”

He smirked at her obvious frustration, reaching between her thighs, lightly tracing his fingers over her wet slit, pressing her hips into the mattress with his other hand as her hips bucked under his touch. “This what you want, Liz?” he queried silkily.

“Oh God, yes,” she whispered, a breathy moan tumbling over her lips, fighting the hand holding her hips to press herself into his hand, whimpering with frustrated need when he continued his light strokes.

“Learn your lesson, yet?” he smiled, fiery eyes sparkling devilishly, and dipped his fingers into her wet heat, stroking her leisurely for a moment before pulling back, chuckling. He knew he was so in for it later.

She whimpered softly, teeth sinking into her bottom teeth as he stretched above her, sliding his hands over sensitized skin, pressing his body to hers and leaning to whisper breathlessly in her ear. “Want to come, Parker?”

“Yes, God damn it, you tease!” she cried, glowering in frustration, grabbing his head and yanking it down to hers as he drove into her in one smooth stroke, shuddering as electricity danced along his skin.

Both knew that they wouldn’t last long after his prolonged enticement.

*~*~*~*~*

Divine

It has to be Heaven. That’s the only possible explanation. He died and some mix up in the books sent him to this divine place rather than being thrown into the pits of hell.

Running callused hands over her soft curves, his lips brush hers reverently as he seats himself deeply into her body, gasping as an electric current surges through him, making them both quake internally.

God, she feels so good, so right.

Moving against each other in a slow, languorous dance, their hands slide along sweat slicked skin, fanning the emotional inferno raging across their nerves like a hot desert wind, before locking together in unity.

Capturing her lips possessively, he drives one final time before they shoot to the stars, white-hot heat radiating around them as their souls entwine and the bond they forged years before cements into a permanent seal branding their souls forever.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 11/9/09

Post by Ashita »

Tattoo

Irritation courses through her blood as she stalks out of the club muttering under her breath about stupid, hard-headed alien men.

“Oh come on, Liz. He practically had his hand on your ass!” he griped, trying to catch up with his fuming girlfriend. “He had no right! You’re mine.”

Liz spun around, fixing the sandy-haired man with an exasperated glare. “Well gee, Michael, why don’t you just tattoo your name on my ass so there will be no mistaking next time!” she bit out, voice dripping with sarcasm.

Michael cocked a brow, gazing at her ass in contemplative interest, a smirk spreading over his face at the thought. He knows just where he’d mark her too, near that cute little dimple….

“Don’t. Even. Think of it,” she huffed, pointing a finger at him, eyes flashing with annoyance. Spinning back around, she continued to storm down the walk towards their car, hair sailing behind her.

Michael scrambled after her, coughing to cover his amusement, “Liz, baby, I was just kidding!”

*~*~*~*~*

Tattoo X2

“Wow, chica!” Maria exclaimed, from her perch on the fitting room bench where they had been trying on bathing suits. The two women were finally taking some much needed girl time. “I never knew you had it in you!”

“Had what in me?” the brunette asked, looking down at her conservative suit in confusion, seeing no reason for Maria’s awe.

“The tattoo!” she grinned. “I thought you said there was no way you’d ever get one because you were afraid of dirty needles and thought it was ridiculous.”

Liz looked over at her friend wondering if she was high. Obviously Maria had been sniffing too much cedar oil lately and finally started hallucinating or she was the butt of some joke she couldn’t understand.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t get a…” she trailed off as her jaw dropped before clenching in irritation and swinging her head over her shoulder to look at her ass. “I’m going to kill that man!”

“What?” Maria asked, confusion clouding her face momentarily before brightening as her friend’s words sank in and she gave a hearty laugh. “Oh Michael, you are so dead!”

“Please tell me for his sake that it isn’t his name!” she huffed, hastily pulling on her clothes and gathering up the swimsuits she had tried on.

“No, just the Antarian seal,” Maria snickered, eyes tearing with mirth. “Okay, chica, start talking! I sense a story behind this one!”

Liz sighed in exasperation, pinching the bridge of her nose, cheeks flushing with irritation and embarrassment as she remembered her and Michael's disagreement the night before.

“Well, when we were at the club last night, this guy was hitting on me and Michael went all Neanderthal, pushed the guy away and claimed that I was his,” she griped, shaking her head as they headed to the cash register. “So I told him that next time he should tattoo his name on my ass so there was no mistaking that I was his property.”

“Oh my God, you didn’t!” the blond gasped in disbelief before giving into another peal of laughter, her shoulders shaking, tears running down her face. “You do know in Michael Land that was an open invitation.”

“Yeah, I know. I should have kept my mouth shut,” she sighed ruefully as she threw her choices on the counter. “I was just so irritated, I didn’t really think about what I was saying last night.”

"So please tell me I’ll have a front seat when you kill him?” Maria snorted, shaking her head at the alien’s audacity.

“Kill him? Oh no, I have a much better idea,” the brunette snickered, an evil smile stretching over her face as she paid for her purchases.

“Oh?” her blond sidekick asked, cocking a brow. “Do tell.”

Liz leaned over and whispered her idea into her friend’s ear, sending Maria into another fit of laughter, eyes sparkling devilishly. Leaning back, she smirked and cocked her own brow, mimicking her friend. “Well?”

“Oh, now I have to be there for THAT!”

*~*~*~*~*

Tattoo: Revenge

Only half listening to Kyle, Michael watched his fiancé with trepidation as she laughed with the girls while they waited for Rath and Max to show up. She hadn’t mentioned the tattoo last night when she returned home from shopping with Maria, but had a decided mischievous gleam in her eyes.

It seemed funny at the time, but as her silence grew minute by minute, he began to sweat and narrowed his gaze thoughtfully. That meant only one thing – she was up to no good.

“Hey, you there man?” Kyle asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

“What?” he asked distractedly, looking over at his friend, crossing his arms over his chests as he tried to figure out what Liz was up to. She had been effectively blocking him all morning, another bad sign. “Yeah, just thinking.”

“Ah…that’s where the burning smell was coming from,” Kyle grinned.

“Shove it, midget!” he said, glowering at his friend as the last two members of their group walked up. “Come on pansy, let’s get this game going before we have to meet with the generals.”

Turning around, he shrugged off his shirt, tossing it on the ground and cringed when he heard choked laughter bubbling out of his friend’s throat, dread sinking into the pit of his stomach as he recalled Liz’s satisfied smirk this morning. He had a bad feeling about this, especially when the other two started rolling with laughter.

Turning back with false bravado, he cocked a brow at his friend whose jaw was still hanging open in comical disbelief. Looking over his shoulder with growing concern, he fixated on his left shoulder blade, jaw dropping before he glared at his giggling girlfriend. Oh no, she didn’t.

“Dude, I…I’m...all for getting a tattoo, Chewie, b-b-but a p-pink and p-p-purple b-butterfly?” Kyle managed to choke out between snickers. “I’ve heard of getting in touch with your feminine side, but that’s taking it to an extreme, don’t you think?”

“Hey, duke, that sure is pretty!” Rath called, laughing at the annoyance on his dupes face. “Did you get his and hers tattoos and she won?”

“And you called me a pansy,” Kyle cackled, tears streaming down his face.

“Bite me!” Michael snorted, stalking over to the female contingent, all doubled over with laughter and patting his girl on the back in congratulations. Smirking, he fixed her with a mock-annoyed glare and tackled her, pinning her squirming body to the ground. “Witch.”

“That’s what you get for branding my ass, jerk,” she snorted.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 11/10/09

Post by Ashita »

Smolder

She watched him quietly from the corner of her eye, his sandy waves pulled back into a loose ponytail, sunlight streaming over his bared chest and her breath caught, licking her lips unconsciously as she watched his muscles ripple every time he moved. He was beautiful, a work of art and he didn’t even realize it. Didn’t even notice how all that golden skin affected her and if he did, he’d probably blush, hastily donning his shirt.

And since that would be a tragedy, she kept her mouth shut, content to keep her silent vigil, watching him through her lashes as she pretended to sleep under the trees. Tracing every dip and subtle rise with simmering chocolate eyes, she sighed longingly, aching to reach out and trail her fingers over that honeyed skin, feel that steeled satin under her fingertips.

She wonders what he’d do if she were to get up, straddle his lap and run her tongue over each ripple, every indentation and rise as she worked her mouth over taut muscles, up the curve of his neck to suck on the tender skin just above his thrumming pulse. She sighs and bets he’ll taste of salt, honey and spice; of all her favorite flavors combined.

Taking in a shuddering breath, she nearly smiled when he shifted slightly, unwittingly giving her a better view and let her gaze lazily drift down his chest to take in the firm sinew of his stomach and the light trail of golden hair that lead…well to places she probably shouldn’t be thinking about.

And yet, she couldn’t help herself. How could she not notice that?

Watching him close his eyes and tip his face to the sun, she moved lazily, as if she were stretching in her sleep, letting her hand brush against his skin oh so slightly, enjoying the way his muscles jumped involuntarily under her hand. Opening her eyes half-mast, she couldn’t help but stare as there was an answering jolt elsewhere. She’d love trail her lips straight down over that soft downy hair and….

“Jesus, Parker!” he growled breathlessly, whipping his head down, pinning her with smoldering whiskey eyes, his gaze searing flushed skin. Reaching over, he yanked the smirking little minx against him, parted lips crashing down on hers before rolling over and pressing her into the blanket beneath them. Panting raggedly, he pulled away from her mouth, fixing her with a predatory gaze and reached for her non-existent shirt, swearing as his tormentor writhed against him. “You better be prepared to finish what you started.”
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 11/20/09

Post by Ashita »

Table

He fusses with the table settings for the fifth time in as many minutes, the fine tremor of nerves running through his hands. The last time he’d been this nervous over a dinner date had been the one with Maria the night before he was supposed to leave the planet.

Now he was facing another life-changing event. Glancing at the clock, he sees she’ll be here any minute and continues to fuss until everything is perfect. He wants this to be a night to remember.

A man of action and few words, he’s never been one to plan, instead relying on his gut instinct in most situations. But tonight, he wants give her the words, the heart he keeps carefully locked away. After everything they’d been through, she deserves to hear the words rather than just read them in his eyes.

Sliding his hand into the pocket of his slacks, he pulls out a black velvet box, flipping the case open with a snap and stares at the delicately wrote ring he’d made from one of the rings he usually wore. He knew she’d appreciate that greater than any he could have bought.

The two bands wove endlessly around each other, one in white gold, and the other yellow, symbolizing the entwining of their lives, of their souls in that life bond recently forged. It was simple and delicate, yet represented something far more complex – just like her.

Asking was merely a formality at this point. They were already mated in his people’s oldest and most sacred tradition, by the blending of their souls. But he needs her to know what she is to him, what she has always been to him and always will be to him.

A soft hand touches his shoulder, startling him. He had been so wrapped up in his thoughts that he never heard the door open and close. Looking down into her face, he notices her eyes are glued to the ring sitting in the palm of his hand and smiles ruefully. He should have known things wouldn’t go according to plan. Looks like it comes back down to his instincts.

“Michael?” she looked up at him questioningly, tears wetting her eyes, wonder dancing across her face as she divines the meaning behind the jewel.

“I love you, Liz,” he said softly, taking her hand, holding the ring out in front of her, his dark amber eyes drifting over her upturned face. “Marry me?”

A smile of joy broke across her face, lighting up the entire room as a tear slid over her cheek. Cupping his jaw, she pulled him in for a tender kiss and whispered against his lips, “Yes.”

*~*~*~*~*

Goal

Liz nibbled on her pen, pushing a strand of ebony hair behind her ear as she read through her checklist for the third time today.

“So the goal is to meet at the site at 1:30 p.m. That gives us an hour before the ceremony to iron out any problems. The ceremony lasts an hour and that leaves us an hour and a half for pictures before the reception…” she rattled off to her impatient fiancé for what had to be the hundredth time.

Michael rolled his eyes skyward as he flopped down on the couch and smothered his face in one of the stupid frilly pillows that had to be Isabel's influence, praying for the strength to make it through the next month. It’s official; Liz has been infected by the Wedding Nazi. This was all Isabel’s fault. He was in hell.

“I heard that,” she quipped.

He tossed her an annoyed look realizing she was reading his thoughts again and running a hand through his hair, he vowed to get better control over this bond they shared. Otherwise he was doomed.

“Oh, don’t be such a drama queen. It’s not like I can’t figure out what you’re thinking without the bond,” she snorted. “You’re not that hard to read, Michael.”

He scowled briefly before a sly smile spread across his face and quirking an eyebrow he knew how to get to her to end this planning session before he lost his mind.

“Really, Parker?” he leered, clambering off the couch to walk over to her. Leaning over, he pressed a hot, wet kiss against the nape of her neck, his damp breath rushing over sensitive skin. “So, what am I thinking now?”

“Michael, I n-need to get this done. We have things to do, g-goals to meet today if we’re going to get this done in time,” she gasped as he bombarded her psyche with mental pictures of them…of them. Trying to scoot around him, she stood only to meet the determined alien’s fiery gaze as he yanked the pen and paper from her hands.

“Later,” he whispered, grabbing her thighs and lifting her up, her arms instinctively flying around his neck for support and carried her off to their bedroom. “We have things to do all right but I think we need to re-evaluate your goals."
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) A/N 12/23/09

Post by Ashita »

Meadow

She stands in front of an aisle, flowers in her hair, white dress gleaming against sun-kissed skin, eyes bright with joyous tears. She glows once again looking upon a beloved face.

Across the clearing, in front of a trellis arch covered with spring flowers, he stands in black, shifting nervously, dazed wonder gracing his face. He’s uncertain how he got here, but knows there is no place he’d rather be.

She smiles softly and takes the arm of the man beside her, the one who has held her trust for 25 years. Today that trust passes to the man, the destiny that stands on the opposite side of the meadow. With a small nod to her father, she turns to embrace her future.

His throat constricts, Adam’s apple bobbing convulsively as he tries to swallow and watches the angel gliding towards him. His heart stutters, fearing she might disappear, that she’ll change her mind at the last moment. Then caramel eyes lock with coffee and he relaxes at the love he sees reflected in their depths.

Her eyes meet his and she smiles wryly at the uncertainty lurking there. Even after four years of love and devotion, he still has a hard time believing they found their way to each other; that this wasn’t just a fantastical dream. Standing in front of him, she pours all of her love into that look, beaming radiantly at him as her father slips her hands in his.

He shakes his soon to be father-in-law’s hand, then clasps her soft, cool hands in his lightly, bringing one palm to his lips for a gentle kiss. Pulling back her veil, his uncertainty abates and the happiness that been so fleeting over his lifetime leaks through, soaking into his very soul. He always knew she’d be the one to rekindle its spark.

She lightly caresses his cheek, basking in the glow of his smile. The gleam of it rivals the sun. To think, she was once afraid to let him in after everything that happened, after the pain his “brother” had put her through. If he hadn’t braved that first gentle kiss, she never would have found true happiness, true love. The pastor’s words wash over her, but she’s too lost in him to register more than a handful of words and responds only when necessary.

He’s amazed; it floors him that he was the one to bring that light back into her eyes. The one he had admired and slightly envied as a child. He once thought she could be his salvation. Little did he know that he would be hers as well. Yet here they were, in front of friends and family, declaring their love to the world and the pastor is asking if he promises to love and cherish her in good times and bad, in sickness and health. Choking back his rampant emotions, he smiles down into her face, voice ringing out confidently:

“I will.”

*~*~*~*~*

Haven

He leans on one elbow, facing his wife, watching as her hair softly flutters from the deep even breaths of her slumber. Heart thrumming, his breath stutters as he once again marvels that he’s bonded to the gorgeous, passionate woman lying before him. How did he get this lucky?

A half-smile touches his lips as her nose crinkles up and she swipes at it with her hand to brush aside the fine hairs tickling her, grumbling slightly in her sleep. Lifting his free hand, he traces her hairline, lifting the strands away from her face and gently tucking them behind her ear.

Sighing with contentment, he leans over and presses soft lips to her forehead and his smile widens when her lips curve in response. Lying back down, he gathers her into his arms, tucking her against his chest, and presses his face to strawberry-scented locks, weaving the cool silk between his fingers.

She snuffles slightly before burrowing her head into his chest, murmuring softly, “Love you.”

His breath hitches, always overwhelmed by that simple declaration and murmurs his response before drifting into slumber himself.

“Love you too, baby.”
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 1/4/10

Post by Ashita »

Recipe

It was a recipe for disaster. He knew it long before she suggested it; knew it when he saw the wicked sparkle in warm cinnamon eyes. Which is why he has no idea how she managed to talk him into this.

It had to be the pout, her full bottom lip - so soft and glistening pink, making him want sink his teeth into it before sucking it into his mouth - had jutted out so adorably it had to be a crime. She knew it too. Knew he couldn’t resist the temptation of her lips. Pursing his own, he narrowed caramel orbs as he watched the tiny brunette thoughtfully.

This was his fault. As her general, he’d drilled into her the importance of knowing and honing all the weapons in her arsenal – powers, tools…feminine wiles. He should have known those lessons would come back and bite him on the ass.

“Please?” she whispered huskily, running her fingers through the soft, sandy waves kissing his shoulders, smoky ebony eyes glowing at him pleadingly as she chewed on that damn lip that kept taunting him, sending a shudder coursing through his body.

“Fine,” he grunted, giving into the soft allure of sleepy eyes, flushed cheeks and glossy parted lips as he wrapped a silky espresso strand around his finger. Rolling sherry-colored eyes as she broke into a sunny smile, he grumbled as she gave a little wiggle of victory and tugged on his hand. “But only one dance, Guerin! I mean it!”

*~*~*~*~*

Counter

The situation warranted counter measures. Not that he isn’t proud of the scheming, little vixen for turning his best lessons around on him – any general and husband would be. Actually, he had to admit that it was damned sexy when she bested him. But that wouldn’t stop him from reminding her who was the real master of tactical maneuvering.

Luckily, he knew his quarry well. Knew exactly what made her weak in the knees, what made her breath hitch, what made her body shiver beneath him. And while he’s never been accused of being a patient man, in this case he had been more than willing to curb his more passionate, fiery tendencies until he had her exactly where he wanted her.

Following her off the dance floor, her skin flushed and glowing, glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, he watched the subtle roll of her hips, licking his lips slowly. A feral smile slid across his face as she turned and leaned against the bar counter, her eyes widening as she caught the smoldering predator lurking in his.

Swallowing thickly, her breath caught in her throat, mouth drying as his eyes drifted over her lazily, promising all flavors of wickedness with the subtle pass of that tongue over his lips. Gripping the edge of the counter, knuckles white with strain, she froze, heart pounding in her ears as molten caramel eyes darkened, taking on a dangerous glint.

Smirking as she squirmed under his heated gaze, he moved quietly, gracefully, languidly, like a cat, not that of your average house cat, but the primal, predatory gait of a panther. It’s a walk that literally steals her breath, leaves her knees weak, her skin sweltering, her body aching with merciless desire. He’s liquid sex – hot, consuming, all encompassing and there’s nothing she wants more than to bathe in his sinful depths.

Crowding her against the bar, he caged her in with his arms, pressing against her oh so slightly, enough to feel the heat radiating from his skin, but barely enough for it to be anything more than a tease. Her breath stumbled, rushing over her lips when he dipped his head, pressing his face to the curve of her ear, inhaling her scent subtly as if memorizing it before marking her with his own.

Slipping his lips over the curve of her ear, he smiled at the shiver that ran through her body when his warm, damp breath coalesced around her ear and neck, teasing softly as he claimed her in a low, husky voice. “Mine.”

“Yes,” she whispered, breath coming in a squeak, head spinning dizzily as he pressed harder, firmly trapping her against the counter. She should have known better than to challenge him at his own game. It was one she’d yet to win, although she’d never complain with the results her challenges achieved.

“Say it,” he commanded silkily, lifting a hand to wrap long silky tresses around his fist, pulling her head back gently, soft, full lips hovering over hers, waiting for her concession. He watched her with hooded eyes as thick sable lashes fluttered before they slid shut, resting against flushed cheeks and gave a little tug on her hair, her eyes flying open to meet his intense gaze. “Say it.”

“I’m yours,” she conceded, hazy ebony irises blackening with desire as she stared into his, sliding shut once again as his face dipped, lips barely brushing hers as he smirked, grunting in satisfaction at his victory.

“Good, don’t forget it, Guerin,” he rasped, gripping her around the waist with one arm and yanking her against him, pressing hard plains into soft curves as he cupped the back of her head with the other, crushing his mouth to hers, branding her with a searing kiss.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.