Prey (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 4 12/16/09 *complete*

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Prey (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 4 12/16/09 *complete*

Post by jake17 »

Banner by the truly amazing aritist Hunter (Monica) I just love you sweetie! thank you !

Title: Prey
Author: jake17
Rating: Adult
Coupling: L/Z
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell
Summary: Zan sees something that he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

Chapter 1.

”Damn Larry you could’ve at least called me a cab.”

Thunder clashed loudly above her as lightening flashed across the horizon, just then the sky opened up and it began to pour.

“No, not tonight!”

Holding her purse over her head Liz ran down the street cursing at her boss for keeping her late again.

The light blazer she wore did little to protect her from the sheets of rain that covered her light camisole underneath.

Out of breath she opened the large brass door handle to the restaurant and shook the water off her bag while she searched for her boyfriend in the crowd.

Dark eyes rose from his drink as he watched her from the back of the bar.

Under his breath he hissed as she stood shivering and wet.

She had no idea how sexy she looked.

She had no idea how badly he wanted to take her in the back and fuck her senseless.

But he had to be patient

He knew something so ripe and sweet had to be tasted slowly, savored.

He wanted to relish every inch of her.

No, this could not be rushed.

His fingers gripped his glass as he followed the droplets of water drip seductively from the tips of her black hair onto the silk material that clung to her moist curves.

He swallowed hard as the lace from her bra gradually appeared through her transparent top.

He tried hard to steady his pounding heart as leaned back into the shadows.

He breathed out slowly with the understanding that she in a way was already his.

She had been since the moment he laid eyes on her a month ago.

It was just a look as they passed each other on the street, but it was enough for him.

A momentary connection that made him want to play.

Maybe it was the way her eyes widened and immediately looked down to the ground as if she were nervous or flustered.

Maybe it was her innocence, of how just a look could affect her so much.

This spoke volumes of her experience to him.

Whatever it was that night she became his prey.

The only difference was prey is defined as weak and helpless, and that’s not what he was after.

He wanted her willing, almost begging to be taken.

This was something that was going to take time, patience.

First he had to learn his target.

Lucky for him she was an easy study.

Almost see-through at times, her emotions always lay right on the surface for anyone to see…anyone who was paying attention of course.

She was insecure, clumsy and sweet.

She was also curious and bored.

This he knew for sure.

Beneath that doe eyed naïve expression was a woman waiting to emerge.

But she was too afraid.

Too scared to cross that line.

Maybe she was afraid of who she would become or maybe she was frightened to find out who she already was.

She felt safe inside her little world of nine to five and attentive boyfriends.

But her eyes told a different story. He watched night after night as she gazed out the window, longing for something she couldn’t quite understand.

He noticed how she’d be off in her own little world oblivious to everything around her.

Yes she needed more, craved it in fact.

Make no mistake she would be his prey, but she was no victim.

“Honey, you’re here! I was getting worried.”

The side of his mouth curved upwards as he bit back a sarcastic smile when her boyfriend appeared.

Brad was the manager of the Blue Moon bar and restaurant and clearly a safe choice.

Someone she could bring home to mom and dad.

Brad was someone that would always bring her flowers on the appropriate occasion and open the car door for her.

He had a strong suspicion that Brad was also someone that had never made her come so hard she’d scream either…something Zan was more than capable of doing.

Brad wore his hair slicked back with a stripped button up shirt topped off with suspenders every night.

He wondered if he had a secret obsession with Michael Douglas in the movie Wall Street or if he just liked looking like an ass.

“I’m so sorry I’m late, Larry kept me and I had no choice-

Sighing Brad cut her off and grabbed a towel from the bar.

“There is no need to apologize sweetie, just take this towel and get presentable, my parents are going to love you.”

Taking a sip of his drink Zan whispered “thanks Brad” and threw a twenty on the bar.

He took his time as he walked into the back. His eyes shut briefly as he breathed in her perfume that was still lingering in the air.

Standing against the door that led to the alley outside he could hear her panicking.

“Damn! I look like a drown rat! They are going to hate me!”

Suddenly the door opened and she found herself standing face to face with him.

He could tell she was desperately attempting to stay cool and failing miserably.

They turned sideways together as she tried to get by him causing their bodies to brush against each other in the narrow hall.

In an effort to keep from touching she raised her hands placing them against his chest thinking she could push him away.

Zan smiled inside watching her reaction as he stood motionless.

He cocked his head sideways enjoying how she kept her hands on him longer then necessary.

She was clearly fascinated by his muscular frame that was partly concealed by his black tee shirt.

Yes she like what she felt.

His eyes were fixed on her staring unapologetically.

She was speechless as she looked at his sultry expression. She knew immediately what he wanted, and she knew it was wrong.

So why couldn’t she move.

His eyes fell to her bottom lip that was quivering.

This was more fun than he anticipated.

He wanted to see just how far he could push her.

Flashing his gaze back up to her eyes he brought his thumb up and ran it across her bottom lip.

Her shaky breath almost did him in.

With a deep husky tone that only she could hear he grazed his calloused hands inside the lapel of her blazer.

His touch was like fire burning her skin; startled she stepped backwards and hit the wall.

“Poor little lamb …no where to run.”

“W-What –

“Do you want me to stop?”

Without an answer he assumed he had her permission as he continued to slide his hands down the edges of her jacket barely grazing her breasts.

Moving closer he feathered his lips against her neck till he came to the shell of her ear.

”You need to button this, you would want his parents to see that pretty lace bra you’ve got hidden under your shirt now would you?”

Again she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

“Shh little lamb, we wouldn’t want Brad to see you in this condition…would we?”

Her eyes slid closed as he flicked his thumbs across her nipples stroking them into hard achy points.

As a quiet moan left her lips something snapped inside her.

What the hell was she doing?

Reality hit her hard as her eyes flashed open just in time to see the door to the alley slam shut.

He was gone.

“Liz?”

Shocked by her boyfriend’s voice she reached down and closed her blazer holding it tight against her body.

“Are you alright honey?”

“Dazed Liz nodded as she nervously followed Brad to the table.”

~~~~~

Turning the corner onto the street outside Zan lit a cigarette and smiled impressed with his restraint.

He went easy on her this time, but his control was weakening.

He needed more.

And he guessed right about now… so did she.

~~~~~~~~~

should i continue ? :oops:
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Prey (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 2 11/20/09

Post by jake17 »

Ashita: wow the fact that someone as talented as you even reads my stuff is a huge complement!:D thank you so much!
angelina: my sweetie! Ive said it before but I'll say it again it's just not right unless i see your sweet fb here..thank you so so much!! :D
scorpio6: I hope your feeling good today! thank you so much for being here! :D
Janetfl: my sweet wonderful Jan! I just love you!! so so happy you like this! thank you!! :D
LilithAnn: You are right Brad doesnt' have a prayer! :wink: thank you so much for your amazing fb! :D
kismet : wow your support just makes my day! this update is for you! I hope you like it!! thank you so much for being so kind to me! :D
XAF RU208:omg! :lol: i loved your fb! "hug a snowman" :lol: thank you so much for reading this! :D
Earth2Mama : :lol: loved your fb too! you all make me get started much faster on the next update! thank you so much! :D
alysLuv: love that you think this is hot! so hope i can keep it going! :oops: thank you so much! :D
darkmoon: did my butt get back fast enough?? :lol: love you sweetie!

Chapter 2.

Sitting in bed in her pajamas Liz flicked through the stations on the TV blindly.

Dinner with Brad’s parents was a disaster, she was shaking through the entire meal unable to answer a question without stuttering an incoherent answer.

She ended up leaving before coffee and dessert giving them the excuse that she wasn’t feeling well.

Brad being the ever thoughtful boyfriend offered to bring her chicken soup the next day which she refused saying she didn’t feel up to eating.

Truth was she couldn’t face him after what she let happen the night before.

How could she do that to him and with a perfect stranger?

How could she do that to him at all ?

Pulling her knees up to her chin she closed her eyes trying to get his image out of her head.

It took all day but she finally remembered where she had seen him before…the street.

She remembered vividly now passing by him and the way he looked at her.

It was only a few seconds but it was the most erotic few seconds of her life…until last night of course.

The way he stared into her eyes holding her there, like he was staring into her heart. Like he could see all the thoughts she had hidden down deep inside, those secret thoughts she didn’t even want to admit she had herself.

She recalled staring down at the ground as her face flushed a deep red as if he knew she wanted him. As if he knew what she wanted him to do to her.

She hated herself for last night. For having no control over her own body, for allowing him…

Him

“God I don’t even know his first name”

Just then she felt her body come alive. She ran her fingers through her hair realizing that not knowing made it all that more exciting.

“What is happening to me?”

Suddenly she felt her body getting warm; she pressed her thighs close together feeling an ache that was close to torture.

Confused by her mixed emotions she shut the TV off and pulled the covers over her head.

Laying there in the dark he appeared again in her mind refusing to let her go.

But it was more than seeing him; she could almost feel his touch and smell his breath on her skin.

It was a mixture of vodka and cigarettes.

You would think that would be a turn off, but to Liz it was intoxicating.

Remembering his mouth on her neck, the feeling of his tongue gently sweeping along her skin made her almost come right there.

And then there were his hands rough and teasing, what he was doing to her, how he was making her suffer with the most intense pleasure.

It was hard to admit to herself but it was better than any sex she had ever had.

But then there was Brad.

He was so good to her, so kind.

He didn’t deserve this.

Suddenly she started to get angry, “who the hell does this guy think he is anyway, just because he’s gorgeous and so damn sexy doesn’t mean he can just fondle anyone he chooses.” Furious she flipped her pillow over and brushed her hair out of her face.

No, she was smarter then this, she had an intelligent, sweet, responsible boyfriend.

Last night was just a momentary lapse of judgment.

Just a small glitch in her life that she was just going to chalk up to hormones.

Plus he completely caught her off guard. She would have never responded to his advances if she saw this coming.

Nodding to herself she knew she would find a way to reason this out.

Feeling better she pulled the sheets tighter around her shoulders and drifted off to sleep.

“What are you doing in here? Can you read? This is the ladies room!”

Standing behind her staring at her reflection he smiled devilishly.

“I can read you

Grabbing his hands as they reached past her waist to her breasts she confidently glared back at him.

“Really…and what do you see?”

Now trembling he came closer to her body that was now flush against his. She could feel his hard erection rubbing against her ass as moisture drenched her panties.

His lips once again swept across her neck as he whispered staring directly into her wide eyes.

“I see how bad you want me to fuck you”

Liz gasped as she opened her eyes hearing her own voice whispering clearly the word...

“Yes”

Sitting up in bed panting heavily sweaty and very wet Liz covered her face with her hands floored by how realistic the dream was.

Immediately she grabbed her alarm clock.

“Eleven thirty, if I hurry I can still catch Brad before he closes the restaurant.”

Convinced that if she could just see Brad and talk to him it would put an end to all of this insanity.

Quickly she threw on a pair of low-rise jeans and a fitted white tee shirt.

Stopping to glance in the mirror she brushed her hair quickly leaving it straight and tucked it behind her ears.

Afraid she would miss him she only applied a little mascara and some lip-gloss and ran out the door.

With the bar only a few blocks away she didn’t want to waist time trying to catch a cab.

It was a balmy hot August night and after running for just a few seconds she began to feel the heat.

Looking up she saw several streaks of lightening illuminate the sky.

Standing there for a second she tried to catch her breath as she looked at the unusual heat storm.

That’s when she heard him.

She thought her heart had actually stopped for a second.

The sound of his heavy boots hitting the pavement behind her echoed off the empty street, leaving an eerie and once again thrilling stir in her stomach.

He wasn’t rushing... he didn’t need to.

The predator always knows when to strike; it’s the prey that runs for its life…it’s the prey that makes the mistakes.

His causal stride only made her heart beat faster.

Her mind was racing.

Even though she didn’t turn around to look she knew without a doubt it was him.

There was a connection an incredible energy like the lightening flashing across the sky.

No matter how much she wanted to deny it she couldn’t, it was there between them like two magnets being pulled uncontrollably together.

No, not this time.

Faster she began walking towards the bar. With only a few blocks to go she kept her eyes forward even though she could hear the steady gate of his steps only inches behind her.

Suddenly she heard the click of a lighter and saw the reflection of a flame against the brick building beside her.

She stopped for a second as the smoke engulfed her floating around her body.

She could hear his slow breathing as the cloud dissipated in the air.

Again lightening streaked across the sky making her jump.

Taking off she began to run.

The only problem was she didn’t know if she was running from him or running from something she desperately wanted but was too terrified to face.

Deciding it would be quicker to take the alley instead of running to the front entrance she took the corner sighing with relief as she saw the back door.

So close.

Gasping for air her eyes flashed to the side when she heard him stop.

She could see his shadow against the building; it would disappear and reappear as the lightening crackled above them.

Panicking she turned the doorknob only to find it locked.

Breathing hard she knew she had to turn and face him.

Leaning against the building Zan was holding his hand over the flame of his lighter protecting it from the wind as he tried to light another cigarette.

“Why are you following me?”

She tried to make her voice sound strong and commanding, but it trembled as he raised his head connecting his brandy colored eyes to her.

Throwing the butt on the ground he stuck the lighter in his back pocket and folded his arms in front of him.

“Why are you shaking?”

Her mind searched for an answer as he calmly walked towards her.

“I-It’s cold. I’m cold…that’s all.”

He grinned at her like she had been caught in a trap…his trap.

“It’s ninety degrees out. Are you always cold during a heat wave?”

Trying to hold onto her dignity Liz tried to act angry approaching him to show him that he wasn’t intimidating her.

“You never answered my question, why are you following me?”

Backing her up against the cool brick wall his eyes fell to her lips as he cupped her neck titling her face up towards his.

“Following you? Well don’t we think we’re something special? I was just out for a walk…why? Did you want me to follow you my little lamb?”

“What? I-I no! I mean of course not! A-And stop calling me that!”

Suddenly his expression became very serious as he walked even closer so they were merely a breath apart.

His eyes were staring intensely into hers as he slowly slid his hands down to her waist.

He licked his lips as he moved in like he was going to kiss her but instead hovered close brushing slightly against her.

His forehead touched hers as he continued to stare into her barely open lost eyes.

“Funny, considering how your body responded last night, I thought you liked my little nickname for you.”

Smoothing his hands over her ass he heard her hold her breath, her eyes were begging for him to kiss her as her hands clutched the brick behind her.

Moving his mouth to her neck once again his lips feathered against the shell of her ear.

Her eyes closed as she heard him whisper softy to her.

“Now lets just see how really upset you are that I’m here.”

As one hand roughly grabbed her cheek the other cupped her between her legs.

As he started to run his tongue over the rapid pulse of her neck his fingers began to firmly rub up and down her sex.

Even over her jeans she felt the delicious pressure against her clit.

Once, twice...

By the third stoke she was coming hard.

Her hands had made their way to his sleeves twisting them around her fingers.

Her loud cry echoed off the walls of the alley as the lightening continued its trail across the sky.

“There my little lamb, I don’t think you’re cold anymore.”

Just then they heard the sound of keys rattling in the distance.

“Is anyone there?”

She opened her eyes in time to see him back away into the darkness.

Unable to move she heard Brad’s voice again.

“Liz is that you?”

Liz whispered to herself as she watched him disappear.

"I don't know who I am anymore."
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:25 am, edited 6 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Prey (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 3 12/2/09

Post by jake17 »

Appleprincess
darkmoon
Monica
anglina
Scorpio6
Jan
Earth2Mama x2
XAF RU208
kismet
LilithAnn
Ashita
tinie 38: Kris!! You're back!! omg you just made my day! :D

Wow thank you all for you're awesome fb!! I hope you like this update just as much! :oops:

Chapter 3.

Liz sat on the worn floral chair by her bay window and stared at the rain as it fell heavy on the street below.

Lost in her thoughts she slowly rubbed her finger against the smooth thin gold ban on her finger.

Her eyes were focused on the prism of light reflecting off the beautiful round diamond.

“Liz! I can’t believe you came to see me, I was just on my way to your house.”

“Brad I-

“No, please just listen. I’m sorry things were so awkward with my parents last night. It was all my fault. You see I was nervous …I was going to wait till tonight to give this to you. Liz, I know we haven’t been together very long but I know you’re the one. Please say you’ll be my wife…marry me.”

Liz had his speech on a loop in her mind, playing it over and over.

She didn’t even remember accepting, but there it was on her finger just the same.

It was like a foreign symbol that suddenly appeared on her hand.

It was everything she ever wanted.

Marrying a nice guy with a secure job, a home in the suburbs, becoming a mother …her dream since she was a child.

Or was it.

The more she stared down at the endless circle the more it appeared to feel like a sign of ownership a contract of servitude.

A permanent end to her freedom.

Shaking her head she stood and began to pace.

Why was she so confused?

If this had happen two days ago she would be calling everyone she knew and buying bridal magazines.

It was him.

She was enraged at how he had invaded her life from seemingly out of nowhere; she was fuming at how he was able to have such immediate control over her.

She was even more confused at how he made her feel. Just having him near her made her feel alive. It was as if she could feel every cell in her body heat up when he looked at her.

Like the crackling energy of the lightening bolt that sparked across the black sky he ignited something deep inside her when he was close, and when he touched her it was like fire.

Something occurred to her as she watched the river of water run down the street and spill into the gutter outside.

Up until now he called all the shots, surprising her, keeping her off guard.

He seemed to know who she was with, where she would be, but she knew nothing about him.

Lifting her hood over her head she grabbed her keys and rushed out the door, it was time she took matters into her own hands.

It was time she found out who he was.

She stepped into the bar and unzipped her sweatshirt not caring that she was soaked.

Taking a quick scan around the restaurant she could tell he wasn’t there.

Perfect, now she could get the information she needed.

He was the type of guy who stood out; somebody had to know who he was.

Clearing her throat she took a seat on a stool and smiled at the bartender.

She was taking a chance, Jackson and brad were good friends he could easily tell him about her new interest but she didn’t care.

“Red wine please.”

”Sure thing Liz, you know Brad isn’t here right?”

Thinking carefully she let the smooth dry liquor slide down her throat.

“Oh sure I know, I’m actually here to ask you a question.”

Working he had his back to her as he finished stacking some glasses on the shelves.

“What’s up?”

“Well I met this guy here the other night. He said he knew a girl I went to college with and I really need to get a hold of her. He left before I could ask for her phone number and I don’t even know his name. I’m just wondering if maybe you knew him.”

Slowly Jackson began to wipe down one of the martini glasses while he continued to listen.

“I’ll try, can you describe him?”

As she looked down she saw her hands began to shake. Liz hated to lie, and she was really bad at it. Silently she contemplated on what she was about to do.

“Well, he’s tall with dark hair that almost touches his shoulders.”

A deep chuckle left Jackson’s lips as he gazed up at Liz.

“You just described half the guys that come in here.”

Taking a deep breath she thought for a moment.

“He has this lighter that he carries. It’s big and silver-

Suddenly he held the glass very still in his hands.

“Zan.”

She let a glimpse of excitement in her eyes escape as she leaned forward towards him.

“His name is Zan? You know him?”

He held her stare and walked closer to her with a serious expression covering his youthful face.

“Liz, I highly doubt Zan went to NYU.”

Shaking her head she tried to make her voice sound very steady and sure.

“No…he knows my friend from college…umm Monica.”

Hesitating for a moment he placed the glass on the bar and leaned even closer so no one could hear him.

“Liz, he’s not someone you should be hanging out with.”

Smiling brightly she tried to calm herself.

“I’m not hanging out with him… I just really need to get a hold of Monica.”

She held up her ring and raised her eyebrows.

Yes it was bad…very bad, but she was desperate.

“Wedding to plan. I would really like it if she came.”

Watching his face totally change she knew he was buying her explanation.

“I heard… congratulations!”

Giving him a small hug she pulled away and asked again.

“So do you have any idea where I can get a hold of this Zan?”

“Oh yeah … he owns a bike shop not far from here. I’ll write down the address for you. I bought my brother a Harley from him.”

Liz took the paper and slipped off the stood raising her hood over her head once more.

“Thanks Jack, I owe you.”

“Hey Liz, just be careful. It’s not in the greatest neighborhood and Zan …well he’s not the kind of guy you’re …used to.”

Liz stopped and nodded almost insulted by his statement.

“I will, thank you.”

As she made her way down town it burned her that people just assumed she was a good girl…that she couldn’t possible handle herself.

She didn’t need to be taken care. She was a grown woman.

By the time she turned onto his street she was drenched; her make up was smudged along her eyes, but she was more determinded then ever.

Out of breath she stared up at the tall brick building. Graffiti covered the front of store and the windows were blacked out. Without a sign she nervously looked down at the paper Jackson gave her.

325 Monroe St

Swallowing hard she pulled open the door and rushed inside.

It was dark, so dark that it took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust.

She found that there was not much room to move around; the place was filled with motorcycles of all types and sizes haphazardly parked all around.

Suddenly she noticed a small light coming from one end of the room. As she got closer she could tell it was coming from under a door in the back.

From that room she could hear the sound of tools and metal.

She bit her bottom lip hard hoping that the pain would distract her from her nervousness.

Knowing she had come too far to turn back now she pushed open the door and walked in.

Her heavy shaky breath echoed off the concrete walls. She tried hard to hold the air in her lungs hating that once again her emotions were out there for him to read.

She jumped when she let go of the door and it slammed shut behind her.

Shaking as the rain dripped off her on the floor she waited anxiously for him to turn around.

But he didn’t.

He didn’t even stop what he was doing.

“Hand me that socket wrench in the tool box.”

Anger boiled inside of her.

It was like he was expecting her; she didn’t take him by surprise at all.

He raised his head but still didn’t turn to look at her.

He just stood there with his hand out waiting for his tool.

“It’s the one with the black handle.”

Pissed she grabbed the wrench and slapped it hard in his hand.

“I know what a socket wrench is!”

She notice a smile rise from his lips then quickly disappear.

“I’m so happy I amuse you.”

Slowly he threw the tool back in the box and turned around.

His striking good looks were beyond measure; everything about him was seductive and enticing, it was like he screamed sex.

And there wasn’t a part of her body that didn’t feel it.

The ache was almost unbearable.

His confidence was overwhelming; he was smooth… unshakable.

He held his face down but his eyes stared up at her through his dark eyelashes with an intensity that almost leveled her.

Pulling a rag from his back pocket he began to wipe the grease off his hands.

Looking him over she noticed his dirty fingernails. It didn’t really bother her in the least but she was looking for anything at that point.

“God do you ever clean those things!”

She tried hard to put him on the defensive but it wasn’t working.

He smiled again as he stuffed the rag back in his pocket and walked towards her.

Immediately she put her hands up in front of her.

“No, not this time.”

Calmly he stopped and folded his arms in front of him.

“Funny you didn’t mind my dirty hands last night little lamb, but then again you didn’t have that big diamond on your finger then either.”

Her frustration grew stronger with his unwavering awarness of everything about her.

“Well I do now.”

He laughed a little as he stood watching her every move, like a lion waiting for his prey to flinch.

More aggressively he made his way over to her making her fumble backwards almost loosing her footing until her back hit the wall.

“Do you think that changes anything?”

Clearly trembling she raised her head defiantly and averted her eyes to the toolbox on the floor behind him.

“It changes everything!”

Nodding slowly he took a lock of her damp hair and twisted it around his finger.

Only inches from her lips he tilted his head to the side and watched as the water ran down the palm of his hand.

“I love when you’re wet like this…so slick and warm.”

Her eyes snapped back up at him heatedly.

“Stop!”

Coming even closer he brushed his mouth against her lips and sighed.

“Hmm...must be reading you wrong...unless you're hiding from me."

She closed her eyes as she felt his hands slide around her waist. Slowly he slipped his fingers inside the waist of her jeans leaving a trail of fire across her skin.

"I’m not hiding! I came here to…to…

She felt the light flicker of his eyelashes against her cheek as he began to unbutton her jeans.

“Wait, I-I came to-

Slamming her against the wall he slipped his hand under her panties and ran his finger slowly over her clit.

“I know exactly why you came here.”

Before she could react his mouth found her. Parting her lips his tongue demanded entrance.

He tugged at her drenched jeans pulling then down past her thighs groaning in victory feeling his treaure was almost in sight.

Her palms pressed against the hard muscles on his chest attempting to push him.

He felt her shake her head back and forth and the weight of her hands on him and stopped.

He broke their kiss and took a step back.

She licked her lips quickly and mouthed the word stop.

“Is that what you really want?”

She froze as her lips trembled.

He had his answer.

Without a word he reached back and pulled his shirt over his head.

She was breathless as her eyes drifted over his perfect physique. He was magnificent, she had never seen anything like it. He was cut and hard. His skin was covered in tattoos that climbed their way over his muscles.

His beauty was his trap, and he was going in for the kill, playtime was over.

Surprising her he grabbed her hand and pressed it firmly against his hard impressive cock.

“Do you have any idea how good I’m going to make you feel?”

She immediately pulled her hand away as if he was hot …almost like she afraid to get burned.

She could hear his deep husky whisper as he licked her neck.

“I’m going to taste you now.”

Dropping to his knees he hooked her panties in his fingers and quickly pulled them down her thighs.

She was shaking so hard that her teeth were chattering.

She couldn’t look down it was too intense too raw, her eyes focused on a dim light that was shining through a small window across the room.

She kept telling herself to stop him.

But she didn’t.

Taking his thumbs he grazed over her swollen clit several times before parting her lower lips.

Feeling his strong soft tongue flick across her slit almost made her knees buckle.

Her hands flew across her mouth as she tried desperately to stifle her screams.

Every stroke was like a whip of fire as he circled her sweet spot and dipped his tongue inside her.

Over and over like slow indescribable torture he lapped at her while he roughly gripped her thighs.

Her cheeks were bright red from the pressure of her fingers as she dug them into her face.

Stopping briefly he looked up at her as he licked his lips.

“Mmm you’re so close, I can almost taste it.”

The struggle was coming to an end.

Her strength was gone.

Just then she gripped her hands through his black hair.

“Just do it!”

A deep satisfying growl came from his throat as he clutched her ass and drove his tongue deep inside her.

“Oh god!”

Her hips jetted forward as she trembled and moaned.

She bucked shamelessly against his mouth overcome with a pleasure she had never known before.

“Fuck… you’re even sweeter when you come.”

Noises from the front room made her quickly turn her head but he continued on determined not to waste one second of his take.

"Someone's here! Wait! stop! Listen!"

Moving away she struggled to pull her damp jeans up her wet quivering thighs.

Breathless he just sat back and watched her loving how truly shaken she was.

“Zan? The door’s open are you in the back?”

Liz fumbled buttoning her pants just in time before Jackson popped his head in the door.

Stepping back Jackson looked over at Liz all disheveled and down at Zan who was still sitting on his heels calmly wiping his mouth.

Liz went to speak but stopped when she saw the seriousness in his face.

Bringing his finger up to his mouth he backed out of the room quietly.

“She’s not here Brad. No one is, Zan must’ve stepped out. Let’s go back to the bar.”

Running her hands through her hair Liz began to panic.

Quickly she went for the door.

“Leaving so soon? I wouldn’t recommend that. What if he decides to wait for you outside?”

She let the door go and pressed her forehead against it as her mind raced.

Suddenly she felt his hard body flush against her back.

His strong arms caged her in as he rested his hands on either side of her.

“I have to go.”

Her voice was weak, wavering. It was almost as if she was trying to convince herself.

His saw his prize in reach.

“Stay with me.”

“I can’t.”

Lowering her head she grabbed the doorknob and took off.

Walking out into the street Zan watched her as she ran between the moving cars, like she was running for her life.

Lighting a cigarette he smiled knowing how close he was.

She would be back that he knew for sure.

Lambs are curious creatures.

And timing is everything.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Prey (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 4 12/15/09 *complete*

Post by jake17 »

darkmoon: I love it when Im able to melt your screen and make u drool :wink: , love u! :D
angelina: I think they were meant for each other :wink: thanks sweetie
Scorpio6: tes he is a bad bad boy, and that's why we love him :wink: :twisted:
AlysLuv: thanks sweetie
Jan: your encouragement and your support just blows me away. hope you know how special you are!
Earth2Mama x2 (thanks for the bump!) and for always making me laugh, hope you liked ur zan action :wink:
LilithAnn: it makes me so freakin happy when people quote my lines...You really made my day sweetie, and "perfection" wow, :oops: don't know about that but it was sure nice to hear!

thank you so so much for all your awesome fb! This was so much fun to write!

I really appreciate all your support! :D

I hope you enjoy the conclusion to this little story :wink:

Ok it's been a few days and I've been getting requests for a sequel...I'm actually throwing the idea around of making a series of short stories out of this couple...please let me know if this is something anyone would be interested in reading, thanks again

Oh I cannot finish this story without thanking once again, Monica (Hunter) for making me this amazing banner...I've told her before that her art is my muse. I look at her banners when and the idea's flow like crazy. thank you so much sweetie, your talent blows me away

Chapter 4.

Shivering on her bed Liz rocked back and forth…completely stunned by her actions. Her total lack of command over her own mind and body was more than frightening to her.

All her life she had been a person with a conscious, a person who lived by a moral code.

She could always lay her head down at night knowing she was a good person that she did her best to live by a certain standard.

She had always thought of herself as an ethical person, someone who knew the difference between right and wrong.

So why was she now in a perpetual state of grey, a vague limbo that clouded her ability to make rational decisions.

Always being aware that her deceitful actions would eventually have permanent consequences but somehow lacking the will or the strength to stop.

She felt as if she didn’t even have control over her own feelings as the line between passion and lust flurried in her mind in a continuous blur of one man…Zan.

It seemed the more she tried to run from him the closer he became to possessing her.

How could she make sense of out her actions that were so irrational?

Did giving into him make her weak or was she brave to venture into an unknown territory that few would risk their comfortable world to know, a world of unbridled passion and fevered pleasure.

Jumping from the sudden crash of the thunder outside she stood from her bed and sat on the stool at her vanity looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Her lipstick was smudged from his forceful kisses that wrecked havoc on her swollen lips.

Her hair was knotted from his fingers that twisted and pulled her damp strains forcing her to make eye contact with him.

Her cheeks were flushed red with pure heated satisfaction as her puffy wet walls still fluttered from her blinding climax.

She drew in a quick deep breath as she recalled his tongue harshly whipping across her clit and hooking the inside of her sweet spot she always thought was a myth.

Her breath became rapid and shallow as she remembered his deep raspy voice.

“I’m going to taste you now.”

Desperate to come just from the thought of him she eased her fingers between her legs watching her reflection as her mouth fell open and the sound of her voice left her lips.

“Zan.”

She continued to stare at the unrecognizable woman in the mirror that shamelessly pleasured herself.

A week ago she would’ve been mortified at such an act, today she took great care in copying his every move desperate to relive it again.

Slamming her hand down on her vanity she groaned with pleasure as she pictured those dark lustful eyes staring up at her.

Suddenly she Stilled her hand as she heard footsteps climbing her stairs.

Not loud enough to be his boots.

A disappointing pain shot through her.

God what is wrong with me?

Looking up at her door she sat perfectly quiet as three loud knocks echoed in the darkened hallway.

Closing her eyes she was hoping whoever it was would just go away but she wasn’t so lucky this time.

“Liz I know you’re in there! I saw your shadow move across your window. I strongly suggest you open the door!”

Running her fingers through her hair she grabbed a towel and tried to fix her make up and adjust her clothes.

“Liz!”

Taking a deep breath she opened the door unable to directly look in the eyes of her late night visitor.

“Jackson.”

“We need to talk.”

Removing her laundry basket from the chair by her window she offered him a seat while she sat on her bed and raised her knees up to her chin.

“Don’t worry I didn’t say anything to Brad.”

Swallowing hard she got up the courage to look him in the eyes and brazenly speak her mind.

“Honestly I don’t see how this is any of your business.”

He scoffed at her bold statement.

“You made it my business when you questioned me about him Liz.”

Crinkling his eyebrows he looked truly stunned, he was expecting groveling maybe even some begging not an attitude.

“What’s going on with you Liz? You’re not acting like yourself at all.”

Tucking her hair behind her ears she looked him dead in the eyes unashamed and spoke frankly.

“And what would myself normally be acting like?”

Sarcastically Jackson leaned back and folded his arms in front of himself.

“Well for one thing she wouldn’t be fucking some asshole after she just accepted an engagement ring from someone who truly cares for her.”

Her eyes flashed back at him with anger.

“I didn’t fuck anybody.”

Shaking his head as if disgusted Jackson got up and went for the door.

“No, I guess you weren’t but from where I stood it looked like Zan got a good taste of the real you.”

With a rage Liz didn’t know she had inside her she slapped him as hard as she could across his face.

“Get the hell out!”

Holding his hand against his beat red face he grabbed the doorknob.

Keeping his back to her he spoke calmly to her.

“You have three days to get your shit together and break it off with that scumbag.”

Opening the door he walked half way out before finishing his ultimatum and slamming the door.

“Three days Liz, or I tell Brad.”

Tears filled her eyes but she wasn’t sure which emotion was making her cry the most.

Guilt over Brad, frustration that she felt as if she had no control over her own life, or anger at him for putting this spell on her.

A spell that left her with such a need that it was all she could think about.

Food, sleep, work…friends none of it mattered to her. She closed her eyes and all she saw was his face.

Turning the shower on she took off her clothes and stepped inside her bathtub.

Adjusting the temperature so it was cool she sighed as it washed over her heated skin.

Her eyes drifted shut as exhaustion took over her mind.

Just then she heard banging on her door again.

Widening her eyes she shut the water off lost as to who it could be now.

No one she knew would be stopping over so late.

Unless it was Jackson again… maybe coming to tell her he changed his mind, that there was a new ultimatum now.

Worried that he would wake the neighbors she slipped on the first thing she could find.

Wearing a short white silk robe she cracked the door just enough to see Brad standing there clearly intoxicated.

His voice was louder than normal as his eyes roamed over her body.

“You look gorgeous!”

Whispering hoping he would take the hint and quiet down she opened the door a little more.

“Shh the neighbors, you’re going to wake everyone.”

“Let me in.”

She could tell by the way he was eyeing her he wanted more than a late night talk.

“Brad not tonight, I’m really not feeling well.”

Giving her his puppy dog eyes he pouted as he swayed back and forth.

“Pleease baby, I need you.”

Trying to force a smile she attempted to be sweet.

“How did you get here? Tell me you didn’t drive.”

Shaking his head slowly he pointed down the steps.

“Taxi, he’s waiting wasn’t sure if you would be sleeping.”

“Brad go home and I’ll call you tomorrow morning. I have a horrible migraine.”

Leaning his head against the door he smiled. ”Ok…tomorrow then…you get some rest Liz.”

The stabbing sharp pain of guilt cut through her as she watched him stumble down the stairs.

Running her hand through her dripping hair she sighed before placing her hand on the door to shut it.

Just as it was about to close it suddenly stopped as if something was stuck.

Looking down she saw the worn toe of a rugged black boot wedged inside her door.

Stepping into her view she gasped as she walked dazed backwards into her apartment.

Walking in like he owned the place he closed the door behind him and locked it.

“W-What are you doing here?”

A deep throaty chuckle came from his mouth as he approached her.

He enjoyed how she pretended to be clueless about what was about to occur.

Thinking to himself as his wanting eyes raked over her beautiful body. Denial, interesting …is that how prey behaves when there is no chance of escape.

“I think you know exactly why I’m here.”

His heart hammered against his chest as the possibilities worked their way through his predatory mind.

Should he play with his catch first, tease and torture her drawing out the inevitable or take her down hard and fast.

Looking down at her through hooded darkened eyes he lifted the tie to her robe and pulled the knot lose smiling as the material fell open.

“Considering how busy it’s been here I may have to give you a new nickname …goldilocks.”

Seductively he whispered deeply his husky voice watching her closely as she shivered in response.

“How does that fable go again?”

Lifting the silky lapels between his fingers he parted her robe even further apart.

Taking his rough callous fingertips his slowly slid over her moist skin starting from the rapid pulse on her neck moving downward between her breasts stopping over her flat belly.

“Let’s see she tried the first one, but he was too hard. Nice blow by the way…made me nice and hard just listening to it.”

“Zan-

Removing his shirt he stepped closer and grabbed her by the arm turning her fast so she was facing the wall.

Her sopping hair whipped across her face as she turned her head to the side pressing her cheek to the wall.

Flush against her body he raised her arms up over her head and held them there by her wrist with one hand while parting her legs with his knee.

With his mouth firmly pressed to her ear he rasped as his breath came in harsh quick pants.

“And the second was too soft…can’t respect a man that can’t handle his liquor. I don’t blame you for throwing him out on the street.”

Skimming the inside of her thigh teasingly he attacked her neck with his mouth nibbling and licking as he marked his territory.

Liz squeezed her eyes shut as his fingers danced torturously close to her dripping heat until he finally gave her what she needed.

“But the last one was…juuust right. That’s right baby you know I’m the only one that can make you scream.”

“Are you ready?”

Silently she nodded slowly.

Slipping two long thick fingers inside her she groaned as his thumb flicked across her swollen clit.

Stroking her several times he began to feel her tremble as her breath quivered from her parted lips.

“How bad do you want to come?”

Embarrassed she remained silent.

Stilling his movements her strained throat cracked with a desperate plea.

“Bad…very b-bad! Please!”

Removing his hand she moaned with frustration until she heard the leather whip violently release from the loops of his jeans as the metal of his belt buckle hit the floor.

Her eyes opened wide as she bit down hard on her lip drawing blood.

Tasting the metallic liquid on her tongue she gasped when he slipped his hard cock against the wetness of her sex.

Again his mouth pressed against her ear roughly.

“I’m going to let go of your wrists now, can you keep your hands against the wall like a good little lamb?”

Nodding quickly she spread the palms of her hands against the wall keeping them exactly where he wanted them.

Her breath hitched in her throat as his hands smoothed their way up her thighs over the curve of her hips and across her ribs finally cupping her breasts.

Caressing her he cruelly avoided her painfully achy nipples as he continued to brush slightly inside her slick lower lips barely touching the sensitive button at the top.

Barely able to hold on any longer she dug her nails into the wall and gritted her teeth.

Raising the side of his mouth he closed his eyes as he realized the hunt was over.

“Lamb I have one more question for you.”

Trembling hard against the wall she practically shrieked as her patience began to fail her.

“What!”

Sliding his hand across her stomach he gripped her breast as he rasped slowly emphasizing each word.

“Do you want me to fuck you now?”

As if she were reliving her dream she urgently yelled out “Yes!”

But this time she didn’t hear her voice.

With one powerful thrust he drove into her searing core releasing a deafening strangled growl.

Gripping her hips he pulled her away from the wall causing her to bend over slamming her hands on her desk.

With both hands he reached up and ripped the robe from her body throwing it to the floor.

Leaning over her he pressed his mouth between her shoulder blades and kissed her.

A deep shudder of victory ripped through him as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back inside.

Her forehead rested on the wooden desk, she was breathless just trying to hold on while he brought her places she never knew existed

At this point she didn’t care how loud she was or who heard her. She surrendered to him fully.

The once blurry line was crystal clear. She wanted him and she was not ashamed.

Her cries drove him on further as sweat glistened off his impressive muscles.

His hot breath skimmed across her neck as his fingers danced along the inside of her thigh teasing her with unexpected hard stokes against her clit.

“Oh God!”

Smiling as she tightened her body and shook helplessly he didn’t give her a chance to come down.

Feeling her knees begin to buckle he wrapped his arm around her waist and lowered her onto the floor.

Clutching the carpet between her fingers she tried hard to catch her breath as he relentlessly took what was his all along.

Pulling her up so she was sitting on his lap he plunged deeper into her core.

Reaching back she wrapped her arms around his neck while her head fell against his hard chest.

Using his powerful arms he lifted her again and again up and down his hard shaft while his eyes took in the site of her creamy breasts bouncing in the air.

Sliding his hands up he rolled her nipples between his fingers before pulling and pinching them as his hips rolled back and forth. Arching her back she once again screamed as her body stiffened and trembled in his arms.

“That’s right baby, come for me again.”

This time he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed as she whimpered coming down from her high unable to hardly move.

Laying her down he brushed her damp hair from her flushed cheeks and gazed down at her.

Slowly she opened her eyes and reached her hand out to him.

Her voice was hoarse as she whispered in the dark.

“You didn’t …

Still hard Zan shook his head as he felt a slow shift in what he thought was a game.

“Come here.”

As he lowered himself over her he felt suddenly taken by the woman that laid before him.

Hovering over her she pulled him in capturing his lips.

Expecting something different he found himself in a slow deep caressing embrace.

Sinking into her she took over directing the speed and depth as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Staring into her eyes he found himself in unfamiliar territory.

Suddenly he was shivering as she lifted her hips slowly to meet the tender thrust of his powerful body.

Pulling him in so his mouth brushed against hers each time they moved together she whispered against his lips.

“Call me Liz …I want to hear you say my name.”

Reluctant to give into her he tried to hold onto the control he thought he needed.

As it began to slip away he tried to fight back but his effort was futile.

Gazing completely vulnerable into her eyes he felt a surge of emotion as he came hard groaning her name.

“Liz…Liz.”

“My beautiful Liz.”

In the end it was unclear just who was the predator and who was the prey...

All that really mattered is that they had each concurred their fears and crossed over into the grey …where passion and fire are there for the few brave that dare to tread

~ the end ~
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 am, edited 7 times in total.